Speaker 1: Hey, Hey, I'm back with something for you to think about. Let's have a real conversation here today. This is for all parents, This is for potential parents. First of all, let me say this. If you're having issues parenting and you have any questions, please reach out to me. Let's talk about it. Go to my podcast page. My email is there. I promise you I will respond. I'm not gonna act as a therapist, but I can provide you some information. Parents, Do you have any any idea at all how important you are in your child's life? I took a second for that to sink in. Do you have any idea how important you are in your child's life? You can make them or break them. As a child, children have to go through whatever is before them. Some kids run away. Some kids are brave enough to speak up and speak out, while others are not. Some kids go through the most horrendous ordeas you can only imagine. So, parents, do you have any idea how important you are in your child's life? This is what I want to say, with all sincerity. If you are not ready for the consequences of being a parent, if you're not ready for what it requires to be a parent, If you're not ready to be a parent. Please, I beg you, I beg you, I beg you, I beg you. Don't do it.
Speaker 2: Don't do it.
Speaker 1: Too many people are laying down having these children, but are not being parents to their children. They're not being the mom and dad that they should be to their child. They're not being those nurturing people that they should be to their children. You have no clue the devastation that many are causing their children because of unhealed hearts and minds. Many, many, many, many people have had children and they've projected their pains onto their children because they are of unhealed hearts and minds. I'm just gonna be honest with you. Parents are beating their children. They're cursing their children out, they're degrading their children, their talking very negative to their children. They're sexually abusing their children, they're selling their children, They're doing everything you can think of. They're doing to their children, and the children are feeling their effects. As we go through developmental stages. When you don't heal from whatever that pain is, you grow and you go on through the next stage, but mentally you're stuck in that trauma. That's why we see millions upon millions of adults with many bad behaviors because they're stuck in that trauma of childhood. They never learned to cope because see that one person you can never ever ever get away from is yourself. You can run to the mountains, you can run down into the valley, you can never run away from yourself. So whatever inside of you that's unhealed, you're taking that wherever you go. And that is what most people have done. I see it every day. When I say every day, I mean every day on my job and the job before that, and the job before that, ever since I've been working, and I've been working a long time, before the military and after the military, and I've seen the same things over and over and over and over and over. That's why I can talk about so much because I've seen it, I've heard it, and I may have even lived some of it. When you go through trauma and you do not learn how to cope with that, you do not learn how to turn that negative into a positive, it's going to affect you as an adult. Parents are having kids. Some are breeding them just to abuse them sexually. Some I breeding them just to sell them. Some are breeding them for rituals. I've told you this before. It's no why some am I breeding them for all of the wrong reasons. It is no lie. Children are in hell here on earth. Shame on any parent, Shame on any person who lay down to do the do knowe it's the potential for a child to be birth into this world.
Speaker 2: And shame on anyone who lay down and do the doo.
Speaker 1: Then you want to abort the child because you laid down the habit, Shame on you. If you don't want a child, take the precautions to not have one, do the right thing. If you know you don't want children, you want a child? What every man you're with, some of you women, you think if you have a child, that's.
Speaker 2: Gonna make the man want you.
Speaker 1: No, it won't. All you will do is bring a child into this world who's in hell because of you. Some of you you know you went through hell as a child, and you have the audacity to bring a child into this world knowing you have not allowed yourself to heal. Now you have this child, you're doing the same thing to this child that was done to you, talking down to them, beating them, sexually, abusing them, because you did not choose to allow yourself to heal. Now you're doing the same things to your child. That's not generational, that's habitual. There is a difference that is not generational. It is habitual. Your mom, your dad, your grandma, your granddad, your uncle, your cousin, your brother, your sister.
Speaker 2: Somebody did it to you. Now you're doing it to your very own child.
Speaker 1: Shame on you. But this is what's going on in this world. Oh, if I was Jesus, if I was God, and who, because it's horrible. I'm so glad that Jesus loves us despite of our foolishness. Children are in hell here on earth because of their parents. Some of you have children, and you allow your children to do whatever they want to you. They curse you out, they abuse you, they steal from you, They do everything because you allow it. Because you don't know how to parent. You will rather them do whatever they want to do so they're not in your hair, or you allow them to beat you up because of the lack of confidence and the weakness within you. Some of you think your children's supposed to have a past because they're your children. No, they don't. They absolutely do not but your children will be that monster in your life that you created. Some of them become monsters on their very own because you were a good parent, but they still chose to go down that wrong path. Because there are some phenomenal parents out there, but seem like they're more bad parents than good. See, before we got the Internet and social media and all of this, we didn't see what was going on. But now we see it all. Ah my goodness, ah my goodness. Parents are exploiting their children left and right on social media. Little babies, they can't even speak. Exploiting for money, it's all it's about. It's all about money. You're exploiting your little girls, You're exploiting your little boys, all for money. It's sad, It is sad, but people don't care because they have unhealed hearts and minds.
Speaker 2: Some of you are so hell bent on being your.
Speaker 1: Child's friends, So now your kids don't listen to you because they don't take you serious. You too busy trying to look like them, dress like them, party like them, smoke weed with them, drink with them. You too busy trying to be their friend and satisfy and appease them. Then to be their parents, and now they're all out of control because you never had boundaries, you never set requires, you never had discipline, and now they're all out of control. But it's your fault because you wasn't the parent you should have been. Many of you have children and you neglect them or you abandon them. You knew you shouldn't have had a child in the first place, but you still did it.
Speaker 2: That's why I.
Speaker 1: Say many children are in hell right here on earth. Some kids come from a bad home, horrible, horrific, and they go into foster homes and they treated worse in the foster home than the home they came from. That's because those foster parents unheal hearts and minds. And if they do it to.
Speaker 2: Your child, if they have children of their own.
Speaker 1: Guarant they've done it to theirs. Whatever it is. It's not all about sexual abuse, but mental abuse, emotional abuse, that's just as bad. It's all traumatic. Kids going to these foster homes and the foster parents talk to.
Speaker 2: Them like trash.
Speaker 1: That's why your mama didn't want your or your daddy didn't want your whatever. It's horrible because many foster parents are in it for the money, for the benefits, not because they love children, because many of them get those children and they abuse them. Many of you parents, you're telling your children you know you're doing wrong at home, and you're telling your children you better not go and tell anybody what's going on in this house because you know you're doing wrong. I believe in my heart the schools need to teach children that sexual predators could be anyone, to include their parents, their siblings, their aunts, their uncles, their cousins, their grandparents, their teachers, the coach, the counselor the police officers, the judge, the.
Speaker 2: Pastor, It could be anyone.
Speaker 1: Kids need to be taught if anyone touch you inappropriately, I don't care who it is, tell someone they should be taught this. A lot of things could be changed if children were taught that inappropriate touching by any adult or any other.
Speaker 2: Child is warm.
Speaker 1: But people act as if they're scared to death to teach their children that. You know why they are because many of them are doing it. Many of the parents are doing it. Many other grandparents are doing it, The uncles, the aunties, the cousins, the siblings are doing it.
Speaker 2: Because of the hearts and minds.
Speaker 1: Of these individuals.
Speaker 2: That's why I say children are in hell here on earth.
Speaker 1: My god, my god. It is the most saddest thing for people to hurt children. Then you have individuals who are murdering their children. I mean, y'all just don't even know. You have no idea. I mean, it's just.
Speaker 2: The worst thing ever, worst thing ever.
Speaker 1: I know you, as a parent, didn't ask to be born into this world, but it's not your child's fault.
Speaker 2: They didn't ask to be born either.
Speaker 1: As a parent, you're supposed to love and protect your children, not cause them harm, not cause them mental issues, not cause them mental and physical issues. But millions of children are in this situation or these situations because of their parents that beat them to the point of crippling the mental, mentally assaulted them so bad that mentally they're affected, they're messed up mentally, have caused so much trouble in their life. They hate themselves. They think they're ugly, they're not worthy of anything, no one should love them. A lot of kids feel like that because if their parents can do these things to them or their caregiver, that individual or those individuals they trusted and loved can do those things to them.
Speaker 2: They don't think they're worthy of anything. Shame on you.
Speaker 1: If I could make the law, I would cash straight.
Speaker 2: Every single person who sexually hurt a kid.
Speaker 1: I would every last single one of them. The laws are so lax because higher ups are doing it too. Now, these kids sex rings, they have all of this kidnapping these kids is trafficking. I mean, it is crazy. In this world, you hear me, people are sick, unhealed, heart to minds. Adults are doing to children the same exact things that were done to them, But no one can do it if you're protecting them as a parent. But some of you who's supposed to be protecting you're the ones who causing the harm. And then you wonder why they grow up to be murderers and thieves and I mean just terrible adults because they did not allow themselves to heal from their childhood issues.
Speaker 2: So before you think having a kid is cute, a baby is not a toy.
Speaker 1: You can't put it on the back on the shelf. Some of you love the law where you can go drop your kid off. Shame on you. And I'm not saying it to try to make people feel bad. You should have never had that child. Some of you have children and you know you're struggling, you don't even know how you're gonna pay your bill next month, but you're pregnant or you're having another child.
Speaker 2: That's ridiculous.
Speaker 1: I mean, I could sit here and talk about it all day, and again, I'm not trying to make anybody feel bad, but I sure hope you think. I hope you open your mind and your heart and think positive about what I'm saying because all of this stuff you seeing going on in the world, ninety nine percent are children who were hurt and who have never allowed themselves, even as adults, to heal from that past pain. And voila or varlae. However, you said, this is what we seeing in the world on every hand, all corners of the world, because people are unhealed.
Speaker 2: All over the world.
Speaker 1: Brokenness. That's why so much darkness have crept in, because people have opened themselveselves up to darkness. Parents need to do better, I mean, like right now, instantly, need to do better, because you you're the ones who's causing all of this havock in the world now because of what you've done. Yes, as adults, it is the adult person responsibility to want to change, but you contributed, you plan it to seed because of the trauma they went through. Some of you have children and you're you're no longer with the father or the mother, and now you're better with the other parent. And you're just causing these children to go through hell because you mad at the other parent. That's not the children's fault. If the other parent is good to that child, you should not be causing that child trauma.
Speaker 2: Shame on you, and I want all of you to know.
Speaker 1: You're gonna pay for it because God don't like you messing with his children. You will suffer for that. You will suffer the consequences. You will read what you sould. Believe me, you will.
Speaker 2: And that's it. I'm leaving it right there. Thank you for listening.
Speaker 1: If you offended, okay, good because that means I kind of touched you.
Speaker 2: Thank you for listening. Please share this episode.
Speaker 1: We need it. The world needs to hear it.
Speaker 2: Thank you again.
Speaker 1: I end every episode to say and I hope.
Speaker 2: And I pray you do it. Thank on it.