Speaker 1: And here we go balk to another week.
Speaker 2: Welcome to the Big Podcast.
Speaker 1: How are you?
Speaker 2: I'm Tom Sullivan and it is one day today is yeah, today is the sixth day of October, year of Our Lord, twenty twenty five. My name is Tom Sullivan. So we have we have a lot to get to today. I mean, we got I want to talk to you about. Start off with something very simple, very straightforward. Soybean sales to China zero because of the tariffs. Got a soybean farmer who's getting killed by these tariffs. So we'll get into all of that. We've got the national guard issue really flaring up over the weekend. President wanted to send National Guard to Portland, and the judge in Oregon said you can't do that. By the way, it was a Trump appointed judge, and so Trump said, okay, let's round up four hundred California National Guard and send them to Portland. No, no, no, no, no, it doesn't work that way. You can't send any National Guard to Portland till we have hearing on all this. So he's been stopped there. Chicago, same pushback there, although it's really bad because the Chicago Police Department, in my humble opinion has been caught lying through their teeth, and I'm not the only one saying it. They literally got called to go help the ice officers who were surrounded by a crowd that was coming after them, I mean slamming their cars into the ice officers, and the Chicago Pedes said, don't go help them. They're denying it. Now, I'll get through the whole thing. The guy who got sentenced for trying to assassinate Justice Kavanaugh got eight years. He'll serve six. He's a young guy. He'll be out in a few more years. They said that the reason why he went nuts was because he's transitioning. Yeah, what else have we got here? Anyway, there's a lot to go over today. Let's start. Let's start with something very simple, very straightforward. You know, I don't like tariffs. This is a perfect example of it. The tariffs are killing the soybean industry in our country. Taylor club Ragland is the president of the American Soybean Association, and I know this is audio. You can't see him. He's a good old boy farmer. I mean he's in a farm hat of farm clothes. He's a working soybean farmer and he is laying out very politely the fact that the soybean industry in this country, farmers are getting killed.
Speaker 3: It's a perfect storm of high cost and low commodity prices, and we already in a difficult farm economy, and then the trade war started and that's taken things from bad to worse. And now our biggest export customer, China, has not purchased any soybeans from this year's crop, and that equates to about twenty five percent of the whole American soybean crop this year, and we desperately need that market, and unfortunately we're in a standoff right now. Do you see a soybean field. Every fourth row of soybeans would go to China in recent years, and a few years ago, before the first trade war, one out of three rows went to China. So they are a huge customer. They purchased more soybeans than all other export customers combined in recent years. So they're vital tar survival and success as soybean farmers, and we desperately need that market. China consume sixty one percent of all soybeans consumed worldwide.
Speaker 2: So China is buying their soybeans, but they're getting them from Argentina, they're getting them from Brazil. They went to South America and they're buying all the soybeans that they need there, leaving our farmers high and dry.
Speaker 3: Well, right now, we're looking at situation with sales being low and sale price being low, and we are price takers as soybean farmers growing a commodity and for fortunately, we have costs that we cannot control. And on the flip side, we are price takers and receive what the market offers, and prices are far below cost of production currently. And it's a very bad situation and the result is going to be we're going to have many farms that go out of business and are no longer able to continue raising soybeans and other crops.
Speaker 2: So the Trump administration is talking about they haven't done it. They're talking about maybe ten billion dollar bailout for the swaybean farmers here in America, but they're also talking about a twenty billion dollar bayout bailout for Argentina.
Speaker 3: Well, farmers are not in business trying to stay waiting around for the next government bailout or disaster relief or whatever you want to call it. Unfortunately, the situation that things are in, it's probably needed in order for many farms to survive. But government bailouts never make farms profitable. They don't make us whole, they don't make us thrive. What we need is strong markets, and we need the government to remove barriers that take markets away and reduce competition and give us opportunities where we can thrive and have strong markets and actually make a profit from the market having a level playing field. When the American farmer has a level playing field, is able to compete and be fair with its competitors, we're going to win. We do a great job at producing. We produce the world's safest and most abundant and most consistent food supply that's out there, and we just need the opportunity to do what we do best, and that's produce the food, fiber, and fuel for the world.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So many times we talked about the terriffs to basically keep China's products from coming into the US so the US companies can compete. In this case, it's the opposite. We're trying to have a product that China has historically bought huge amounts of every single year, and now they are purposely penalizing the American farmer. And on top of that, again going back to the Trump administration, they're also talking about, like I said, this twenty billion dollar bailout for Argentina.
Speaker 3: Well, the ironic thing in the Argentina situation is that the twenty billion dollars that's been proposed would be used to halt export taxes on products leaving their country. Ironically, the products that would leave would be soybean's and soybean all and basically they would use our tax payer dollars in order to create a level playing field to export their soybean and provide further competition with US soybean to the Chinese market. And this gives an example of what happens when the playing field is level. It gives an example of what would happen if we didn't have our retaliatory tariffs in place to the tune of twenty percent with China. So I think it shows an example of what happens when the market can work freely. And I personally don't want to see US giving taxpayer dollars to aid a competitor and further compete with American Swibean farmers. But this shows what happens when the market is free to work and when the playing field is leveled, And that's what would happen if we reduce the tariffs here at home. So it gives us a sneak peek of what the result would be if we use the same policy here at home.
Speaker 2: I couldn't send it any better. Free trade, that is truly the answer. And we are so far away from free trade right now. I can't stand National Guard. Send them to Portland, send them to Chicago, send them to where huge battle. And the question is an interesting one because I am a great believer in states rights, federalism. Our founding fathers argued at this and said, do you want the power to remain in our nation's capital or do you want to give the power to our United States by giving all of them sovereignty? And that in the Constitution that we're writing, if it doesn't enumerate a power for the federal government, then all other powers belong to the states. So I'm a big believer in not having centralized planning in Washington, d Z. But one of the things they did enumerate in the Institution was immigration belongs to the Feds. You can't have a patchwork of immigration laws where one state has a separate rule than the other states. So when it comes to immigration, totally belongs to the federal government. So the dilemma that we have found ourselves in is that you've got a bunch of states that say keep out, don't send your national guard, federalize our national guards, no, none of that sort of stuff. We can handle all the problems that we have in this state all by ourselves. Okay, I'm good with that argument. But the problem is is that ICE is going into Chicago and Portland and Seattle and Memphis and other cities Washington, d c. And saying, we're here to round up all the people that are in our country illegally. We're here to enforce immigration laws, and that is a federal authority, not the states, and the states are pushing back saying don't come in here. The reason they're pushing back is seems pretty obvious to me that it's simply because Donald Trump is the head of the federal government. So let's start where were we going to start with this? You're Donald Trump talking about what's going on in Portland.
Speaker 1: Portland's is burning to the ground.
Speaker 4: You have agitators insurrectionists, the governor, the mayor, the politicians are petrified for their lives.
Speaker 1: And he had a shut like that. He ought to be a that jud ought to be a king of him.
Speaker 2: Actually, I know Portland pretty well, and no, it's it's not burning to the ground, but in a very narrow set of blocks in downtown Portland, Antifa has gone crazy. They're over one hundred nights of rioting in a row, and the Portland police just don't seem to want to do anything about it. But that, as I've said many many times, police are at the beck and call of the mayor. The elected officials. The elector of the mayors usually are the ones who appoint the chief of police. So the chief of police is basically an extension of the arm of the mayor. So they are not doing their job in Portland. And the President would like to go in there and provide troops to protect ICE and protect the federal facility where ICE has a detention facility. So that's well, let's talk to Jim Trustee. Jim Trusty is a former federal prosecutor and we'll get his taken on what's going on in Portland.
Speaker 1: It may go that way.
Speaker 4: You know, the Ninth Circuit that is not as predictably liberal as it used to be, So it really comes down to whatever panel you get. And in the Portland case, you still have a more full blown hearing coming up in two weeks. But I think what you're seeing is kind of a strategic or tactical acknowledgment from the left that if they're going to attack the idea of the National Guard coming out here as a states rights type of idea, that they're better to go on offense, to file suit, to announce these kind of ridiculous anti law enforcement edicts and land in front of a judge with very little time to build a factual record. They'll have all sorts of spit polished affidavits that say there's no problem, we don't need the National Guard, and then you have doj on their heels trying to scramble and respond to that in a matter of days. So that's really the commonality between Chicago and Portland is they've realized that if they can rush to court in an emergency hearing, they have a decent chance of getting a temporary restraining order on the idea that the locals are saying, we don't need federal assistance by way of the National Guard or in Chicago's case.
Speaker 1: ICE, which is just basically crazy talk.
Speaker 2: So now we get to the question about federalism, and my point about the fact that federalism gives states rights except for one immigration is clearly enumerated for the FEZ to do the work on that. Here's Jim Trustee.
Speaker 4: You know when these folks run the court in Portland and saying basically, the president has no authority to invoke our National Guard, that's a federalism issues. You actually have a trumpet pointee on that case saying, look, I just think the record, the facts that I'm hearing don't establish the kind of war torn city that President Trump is talking about. Now, there's some glossing over the facts, like the judge glosses over a guillotine being put out front of the ICE facility, glosses over what we would call lasers going into people's eyes by saying high power and flashlights.
Speaker 1: But at the end of the day, these factual records are critical, and.
Speaker 4: If the governor is not wanting the National Guard to be there, it's on the DC, it's on the DOJ to establish that there's a need and that's tough on an emergency basis. If everyone in the city is basically lined up against you saying we don't need any help, everything's fine.
Speaker 2: So Jim's basically saying that it's a legal strategy and that the judges will listen to the people that are the local judges because of the fact that they're there and they know whether the city's burning to the ground or not. But one of the things about local police is they, like I said, subject to the mayor. And in d C where the President went in with troops and there are apparently still troops there. But the idea is that crime has now been solved. But the Washington Post as a piece today saying that no, the police department, the higher uption the police department are putting pressure on the line officers not to report the crime or say felonies or misdemeanors, do anything to make it look like crime is down. Here's Jim Trustee again on what's going on in DC with the police line about their own crime activity.
Speaker 4: Well, it's easy for them to do it until somebody stands up, and that's what happened this summer. DC Metropolitan Police Department sergeant was a whistleblower saying, look, I'm tired of the brass weighing in and saying that this robbery is only a theft or this shooting is only a misdemeanor assault. They're doing it because they're getting the pressure from on high for the political leaders to find some way to reduce the numbers. And it creates liars out of these folks, the old Mark Twain, there's lies, damn lies and statistics. Well, if you watch the Wire fifteen years ago, you'd see this from Baltimore, pretty good reenactment, and DC seems to be pretty ripe with it. And I don't think they're going to be the only major metropolitan department that's been cooking the books.
Speaker 2: So if you think the higher ups in Portland and also in DC are trying to make things look better than they really are, wait till you hear about this in Chicago. You know the pressure coming from the governor of Illinois Pritzker, and the mayor Mayor Johnson of Chicago. They want nothing to do with Donald Trump, they want nothing to do with Ice, they want nothing to do with National Guard, none of that. So on Saturday, Ice was out rounding up people that are in the country illegally, and a bunch of ICE protesters. A huge crowd started to form and surrounded the ICE officers the ICE and they're not just surrounded them, they were also using cars to bash into, to collide with and ruin the vehicles that the ICE officers were in. And they're in the vehicles and these people are using battering rams basically against them, and so they called for help. And when they called for help, the Chicago Police Department said, sorry, we're not going to come and assist you. So this gets complicated. Let's start with the police radio recordings of what happened in Chicago Saturday.
Speaker 5: All the units for nine nine, Chief of Patrol said, all units clear out from there. We're not sending anybody over to that location. And nine ninety nine just took him from a thirty ninth place in KASII were saying that they were being surrounded by that large crowd and they were requesting the police were not sending waving off all the cars heading the thirty ninth place in CATSI.
Speaker 2: I'm guessing nine ninety nine is code for the chief of patrol, but she said it too. She said Chief of below. A patrol nine ninety nine said, all Chicago police cars leave, don't go into that area, don't go a system, don't do anything to help them. She even said they're calling saying they're surrounded by large crowds and nothing happened. The police basically did not stick up for their fellow law enforcement brethren, and they took off. So the Chicago Police superintendent came out today and well, here I'll play for you a little bit of what he said.
Speaker 6: What we have to deal with as a department, because I want to be clear to those who have never done the job, who haven't done the job in years, who weren't unseen, who don't know the facts or have the facts, but they've got a lot of solutions or a lot of ideas of what happened or what should have happened.
Speaker 7: Let me first talk about the Trust Act.
Speaker 6: The Trust Act prohibits law enforcement in the state of Illinois from engaging in assisting federal agents when it comes to immigration enforcement. We'd abide by that law. The City Ordinance, the Welcoming City Ordinance goes a little further. It even prohibits us from asking someone their status. We abide by that ordinance because in law enforcement, if you don't make the laws, we uphold them, and we're sworn to do so, and we take our old seriously. Engaging with federal agents. We do it on a regular basis. We have Task force officers who are out there every single day working to stop human trafficking, drug enforcement, gun violence, gun recoveries, search warrants, and everything in between. When it comes to violent crime in our city, we have a great partnership with our federal agents and we still do and we will continue to work with.
Speaker 7: Them around violent crime.
Speaker 6: But let me explain how important it is to understand how difficult it is for our officers at times, because when we look at the Trust Act and the Welcoming City Ordinance, sometimes there's a struggle when you're walking that line to make sure that you're not violating either one of those things.
Speaker 7: And at the same time enforcing the law the way that we're supposed to.
Speaker 2: Let me get this straight. So in other words, we're there to support people that are being attacked violently violent crime, and we're also we do a lot of work with federal agents, except the Trust Act says that you cannot assist federal agents regarding immigration. So all I heard on that police radio was the chief of Patrol said, even though the ICE agents are surrounded by a huge crowd and they're using violent means to attack the ICE agents, we're not going to go and get out of there. All the Chicago police cars. You got to leave the area, according to the chief of patrol. Now, the chief of Patrol answers to this guy, the superintendent of the police in Chicago, and he answers to the mayor. And that's why this makes no sense whatsoever. They turned their back on helping fellow law enforcement when they were under attack violently, and so this Commissioners is out basically trying to bs his way through this. Here's a little bit more from him.
Speaker 6: About certain things. Have to excuse me, I'm we'll dehydrated. Let me make this clear. Federal agents ICE HSI are officers. They are agents of law enforcement. If you box them in with vehicles, it is reasonable for them to believe that they are being ambushed and that this could end in a deadly situation, and it's reasonable for them to use force based on those conditions.
Speaker 7: Do not box in any law enforcement officer.
Speaker 6: You are breaking the law when you do that, and you are putting yourself in danger following law enforcement agents around.
Speaker 7: The question is why what do you plan on doing.
Speaker 6: It's also reasonable for them to believe that you're eventually going to do harm to them. If you ram any vehicle, especially that one that contains law enforcement agents, and that's any law enforcement local, state, federal, county, and you do this intentionally, this is considered deadly forced US is anything that can cause great bodily harm or death. When you plow into a vehicle that contains law enforcement agents, you're using deadly force, and they can use deadly force in response to stop you. We need to be clear about these laws. We cannot become a society where we just decide to take everything in our own hands and start to commit crimes against law enforcement.
Speaker 7: It is a crime. You may not like what they're doing.
Speaker 6: I can understand that there's a lot of emotions out there, but that does not mean that you get to commit a crime, especially one that can lead to deadly force.
Speaker 2: So we said, let's make it clear. That was as clear as mud, because he basically said yeah, and we again, it's right there. In fact, they have a computer aided dispatch them in Chicago, and I'm looking at it and it said no units will respond to this. Per Chief of Patrol. Caller number one is of approximately thirty armed Border Patrol agents who are being surrounded by one large crowd of people and they're asking for help, and the Chief of Patrol said, don't do it, don't go help them. So he says, well, wait a minute, if you surround a law enforcement of any kind, they're going to assume that you are going to try and harm them, and they can use force back. But at the same time they're saying, but we're not going to go help them.
Speaker 1: It was bizarre.
Speaker 2: I had to play this for you because the whole thing out of Chicago makes the police department there, at least at the higher ranks, look like they're really trying to cover for the leadership of their city, the Brandon Johnson, and the governor of their state.
Speaker 1: But one guy who is not.
Speaker 2: In leadership of the police department, he's the leader of the Paternal Order of Police, John Catanza, and he has a whole different story.
Speaker 1: Could it be that's actually what happened?
Speaker 8: And the reality is somebody's lying here, whether it's the chief of patrol, or nine ninety nine. And I can tell you I personally know that lieutenant, and he has an impeccable record. On the other hand, the Chief of patrol not so much. He's been notorious for lying and stomping on anybody to get to where he's gotten to this point. Do I think he gave that order, Absolutely, And I think the lieutenant was just relaying what that phone call reiterated to him to not send anybody over there, because sadly, this department is in literally a shell of itself and so fearful of what politicians in this mayor are going to do to them if they respond. Every single citizen the sanctity of life is what this city supposedly cares about. That doesn't discriminate between SI enforcement. If someone's calling for help, we are obligated to go. And this person should be taken out of his basically assignment right now, stripped of his police powers, and removed from command. He has no business wearing a badge damage control. I mean, you look at he just said. We will have more clarity on that conversation between the Chief of Patrol and the lieutenant tomorrow seventy two hours later.
Speaker 1: It's not that complicated.
Speaker 8: The Chief of Patrol could have already answered, and you certainly could have got the lieutenant's version of the story and made a statement. But it is all about damage control at this point because they know they went to bed and this guy has been a cancer to this department and the superintending is doing whatever he can to protect him, and shame on him for that. But this needs to stop. John High needs to be removed. He has an embarrassment to this department and this profession.
Speaker 2: So people are yelling about the federal troops coming in and instead the Chicago Police Department obviously is having internal problems of their very own. Jonathan Turley, the Georgetown law professor, he weighs in on this, Well, the White House.
Speaker 9: Is not going to back down, and I think ultimately they will prevail in getting personnel there. The question is what personnel will be deployed. But we just saw in Chicago the Chicago Police Department refusing to come to the aid of officers who were under attack and then they lied about it. I mean, the eclips stand a direct contradiction to what the Chicago Police Department and the mayor have said, and that shows the level of escalation here, and it also is going to play more to this narrative that we need federal personnel there because we cannot rely upon democratic leaders to maintain law and order.
Speaker 2: I think totally made. The most obvious point is that the local officials saying, don't worry, our police can take care of our problems in our city, so we don't need the federal troops. And yet you can hear the Chicago police department not doing their basic job in protecting people that were in harm's way because they were Ice agents. So I mean that would to me give a judge a reason to say, fine, send the Feds in there. Obviously the local police department in Chicago is not or cannot or won't do their job. So since we're speaking about the justice system, let's go to a courtroom today in where was this case. It was in Washington, DC, and this was the case of the guy who traveled across the country with a gun to go kill Brett Kavanaugh, Justice Kavanaugh at his home and they had us marshall security at his home and they were the ones I think there was two or three marshals that were there and they spot him in the middle of the night and found and found out. He basically took off and he called in and said I'm guilty, Come get me. So his name is Nicholas Rosky. He's now twenty nine years of age. He was arrested near Kavanaugh's home back in the summer of twenty twenty two and told officials at that time that he intended to kill Kavanaugh. He also wanted to kill a total of three I believe it was so that he could get the Supreme Court to rule differently. Well, I love the way NBC reports this today. The NBC report says woman sentenced to eight years for attempting to assassinate Brett Kavanaugh and going, wait what woman? Well, apparently Nicholas Roski, two weeks before his sentencing, decided that he was going to trans to be a woman, and so the court referred to her as her. The case is still Nicholas the people versus Nicholas Rosky.
Speaker 1: It's just bizarre.
Speaker 2: But the whole thing about it is is that the judge, her name is Deborah Boardman, and this is where the sentences us. They rescued to more than thirty years. He was trying to kill Supreme Court justices and he gets eight years and one month, and the judge says she felt sorry for Roski because Roski had shown remorse, and she also referred to the fact that he was transitioning. So therefore she took that into account and gave him mercy by going eight years in one month. Although you'll hear from some of the experts that he won't serve eight years and he's twenty nine, So in eight years he'll be thirty eight in less than thirty seven, and he'll get out before then, he'll still be a young man that will be a danger to society and a danger to Supreme Court justice. God knows who else he might pick on. Let's start with Terry Severarino, who runs the Judicial Crisis Network.
Speaker 10: Yeah, you know, the judge pointed to the fact that he did turn himself in, and yes he gets credit for that. That was already kept part of the calculation in the sentence guidelines. But what's so disturbing is she departed way below those guidelines. This is an act of domestic terror. This is something that's so serious. And what we saw here is she seems to sympathize so much more with the defendant here than with Justice Kavnaugh's family. Remember he was shooting for three he said, so two other justices whose lives are put in risk, saying God those marshals were there, because if they had not been there, he may not have turned aroun. It's really disturbing that his mental health concerns and his concern of gender dysphor you was given as a literal get out of.
Speaker 1: Jail free card here.
Speaker 10: That's not how our system should work, and it's going to create a lot of bad incentives for people claiming genderness for you in the future if they think that's going to get them off a prison. And even worse, this sets a bad example in a time of rising political violence. There's not the deterrence that there needs to be from all sides in our society. Democratic lawmakers who haven't said enough on all of these issues we've been talking about right all the way down. Judges absolutely need to be holding out understand political violences out well. You know, it's hard to know all the facts because we have only Rosky's own testimony on these things, but it certainly that's the first we heard about. It was right before the sentence, in fact, so this feels like a surprise last minute thing, although I guess there's text messages and things going back showing that he really did have, by his own account, had a lot of difficult mental issues going back for a while, and had a lot of unorthodox sexual practices. I guess, let's say, going way back farther than that. You know he needs to get mental health assistants to deal with those things, for sure, but absolutely they are not to get out of jail free card, and that's what this judge was trying to.
Speaker 1: Use them for.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so if you are committing a crime and you go before a judge, just say that you're transitioning. Therefore, get some sympathy. I guess Eric Schmidt, who is a US Senator from Missouri former attorney general in Missouri, is shaking his head.
Speaker 7: This is outrageous.
Speaker 11: I think at a time where we talk about the political violence that has taken hold of the left, when twenty five percent of self described very liberal individuals are willing to tell a polster they think political violence is justified if it reaches a political means, where over fifty five percent of those on the left believe that the assassination of President Trump would be at least somewhat justified. The idea that you had someone deranged like this trying to take out and murder a Supreme Court justice and this is all that individual gets is ridiculous.
Speaker 2: So Senator Kennedy, who before being a Senator was a law school professor, he always has interesting observations.
Speaker 12: Well, first on the shutdown, it won't end until everybody in the Senate takes their ego out back and shoots it. And then of a land. In terms of descenencing, I've said this repeatedly. We don't need more gun control, we need more idiot control. And this guy who tried to assassinate Justice Kavanaugh is nuts. That doesn't absolve him of a responsibility. I believe in free will and responsibility. But you have to isolate these people from society. And eight years, he'll be out in six and he's a danger to society. And I don't know why people are like that. If I make it to Heaven, I'm gonna ask. But there's some people. They hurt other people and they take other people's stuff, and to protect everybody else, you've got to isolate them. And eight years I was shocked, way too louch on them. Yeah, I mean, you have to separate these people from society. We can't hire enough cops to stop everyone. So when you catch one who's just whatever you want to call it, mentally ill, total whack job. I hate to say mentally ill because that absolves them a responsibility. But you have to separate them through society. That doesn't mean you don't try to rehabilitate them. But that's the only answer. And that's why when you find folks that have been repeated offenders again and again and again, what's going to change except if you let them out. They're going to hurt more people, take more people's stuff. It's not well. As I say in my book, they don't get it washed.
Speaker 2: So one person that they are going to keep behind bars, Julaane Maxwell, found out from the Supreme Court today that they will not hear her appeal of her sex trafficking conviction. So Julane Maxwell is going to serve the rest of her sentence in Club fed I believe is called. But yeah, this guy that wanted to shoot Kavanaugh and two other justices, he's twenty nine. You heard Kennedy talking about he'll be out in six, So that's thirty five. You think he's going to be safe to be let out then, but the judge said, oh, we feel bad for you because you're transitioning. And he didn't start transitioning until two weeks before the sentencing. Oh man, you know that's going to be tried again. Somebody somewhere is going to stand for a judge to say, I, judge, before you sentenced me, I just want you to know. You want to know what happened on Wall Street today? Well, it was a bit of a mixed market today that the Dow coming off a record that we set on Friday, down a little down sixty three. The down now at forty six thousand and six ninety four. The S and P up twenty four, new record, NASDAC up one hundred and sixty one. Gold big day for you gold bugs up seventy two dollars to thirty nine eighty one, this close to four thousand, and the price of oil up just under a dollar, is almost sixty two dollars now for one barrel of oil. Thank you for coming by today. We'll be back again tomorrow.
Speaker 1: We hope to see you then,