Speaker 1: Get get ready for you're telling.
Speaker 2: June twenty seven, twenty twenty five. I think that's right. That's what it says allegedly on the calendar, this Friar's Day. We are live, and it is crap eleven minutes after eight pm Eastern hearing what we used to call America. And definitely that's what it is if you're hearing us live, and if not, it ain't MEMORYX. But it is a podcast and or rebroadcast, so there you go. We do rebroadcast the show throughout the week on the Little Mini Network online radio station and all that good stuff, but most of you put it down as a podcast and listen to it whenever the hell you want. However, on Friday nights, we take your calls and you, the callers, get to tell us what it is you want to talk about, and you put the stuff on the table and I just try to deal with it, and so does my cos be Pete, who's with me every Friday. Oh right, the number to call still at this moment until my Skype credit runs out three to one nine five two seven five zero one six three one nine five two seven five zero one six And no, we're not signed up through Skype for the phone number, but it's part of what gets it done. And we still haven't been able to sign up for the video thing or anything else because I've just been trying to keep the lights on over here. Uh. But soon, sooner rather than later, I should say, we're gonna have to sign up for some new stuff. So I don't want to keep making pitches for the network or anything, because they're falling out a lot of deaf ears. I've had to ask friends to toss me something so that I could keep the lights on as is and even try and get a happy meal or two. Anyway, it's nearly the end of June, is getting hot in the south and it could get hot on here. If you want to join us, three one nine five to two seven five zero one six. That is the number to call. Three one nine five two seven five zero one six. Anyway, p Pete, how are you doing the night?
Speaker 3: A good? We've been fighting a heat wave all week. I mean it's it was hot enough your own ringstort birds for coul of worms on the ground, and he's an oven mit, so it was pretty bad.
Speaker 2: I'm picturing the birds with the worms and the oven mids I'm picking up. It was hot. Well, yeah, every day this week.
Speaker 3: I've been trying to get up about seven to see if I can get anything downe in the yard before I got oppressive. But it's one hundred percent humidity at six thirty in the morning. It's just getting light out there. It's so oppressively muggy. But we gave you anything without being soaken with that all day long. So Monday, no Grass saw a couple of lots that I picked up here just to help some neighbors out on vacation in that. And Wednesday was so hot it was taking nap all day day.
Speaker 4: But other than that, you know, just trying to work around the.
Speaker 3: Heat and get some more stuff done around this construction zone I live in. But other than that, doing pretty good. I've been trying to keep up with the news and all the liberals and melting down. So it's been been kind of an eventful week on the news front.
Speaker 2: You're talking about just today because of the Supreme Court stuff and oh, by the well.
Speaker 3: That's the biggest thing. And you know, they melted down all week over what went on in Iran and US dropping a couple mo labs over there some bunker busters and then you know, yes, today was the big one where, you know, apparently it was funny. You know a lot of people in government, people that we elected as representatives, that have been going off all day long, and apparently they've never read the Judicial Act that created all of these district judges throughout the US, okay, and which you know shows the districts and how you appoint them and what the what the reservations are. So half of the people here that are complaining today think that this decision that was decided by the Supreme Court has something to do with something else, and he doesn't. And then you got the whole crowd at the first half of the week that was complaining that, you know, Trump has no authority to do anything unless he goes through Congress. So him allowing us to provide bombs and fly a bomber over there to drop couple and certainly is you know, well, here's democracy is out the window.
Speaker 2: Here's the funny thing about that, though, is that, no, the president doesn't have the right to declare war, and he didn't, so you know, uh yeah, I also have a weird take on it that nobody likes. As usual, you know, doesn't that sound crazy to MVP? They've never heard that before, right, Uh where to me? You know, it's nothing but a bunch of theaters anyway.
Speaker 3: So I mean with a bunch of theater people, you know, people forget that. Uh. You know, back early Obama era, we had what was going was driving while drove.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, No, Obama was Albamia. I mean, as far as I was concerned and extra judicial killing of individuals who were American citizens that literally happened with your own strikes. I mean, I'm just saying, and that's what gets.
Speaker 3: Me is a lot of people who live you can't live with. You know, back then we would call me Obama.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well some people call him Obama. I said Albamia. I thought it sounded better. And again, you know, I'm always the weird duck. But look I was calling him Bush dark. I mean, this is just what it was.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: And I didn't like Bush going into a rock. I didn't like any of that interventionist crap. But see, when you have a protracted event, that's one thing. But I'm not on an anti war protest because there's no war, not for us anyway. Uh. As far as the two eyes. That's another consideration. But uh, you know, what did we do? We're a bunch of holes in some sand somewhere and more up a mountain. Now anything else is speculation after that as far as I'm concerned. And sure they leaked you know, a document about an evaluation and whatnot, but as I said on the show, everything is a work in progress when it comes to intelligence anyhow. So you know, and oh, Trump made blustery declarations about stuff that might not be accurate. Welcome to planet Earth. Have you been here fifteen minutes? I mean, seriously, dude, like I'm just that he made no sense to me.
Speaker 3: I'm you know that. I seriously I begin to question how we elect you saw my post on Twitter this past week. How we elect such stupid people? And then they will pourt even stupid people to these posies. Robert White is going off about Trump being able to drop a bomb. He's dragging us into the world without going through Congress. I'm sitting here thinking, you know, is there a time where we can say, Okay, you had your time in the spotlight, you know, four damn administrations ago, so just be quiet and go away. Well, is there a way that we can do that because there's so many people that seem to have the memory span of a gnat, and I mean politicians on both sides of the politicians and the freaking media, that it's constantly in our face. It's like they have the memory span of a gnat and can't remember what went on six years ago or what went on eight years ago. What the hell are we re even writing history books for If nobody is going to go back and open one to try to remember what the hell happened twelve years ago, Well, they can read it. It's crazy.
Speaker 2: They can read history all they want because none of it says it's true history on the cover, does it. No, it just says history anyway. There's also Bill Moyers died, and so you know, plus there's a guy when I gonna hear from anymore, I'm kind of glad about that. I mean, that's going all the way back to the LBJ and the Warren Commission omissions.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: But hey, no, and also Cuomo did not win the primary in New York for mayor.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, that's another meltdown that they're having now, because you know, there's a suspective possible communist Muslim sympathviser that you know, a radical Muslim sympathizer that could become elected mayor of New York, which there's that chance every time there's a damn mayor all election in New York.
Speaker 2: And Jesus Christ, well, you know, and Eric Adams, the fake Democrat who's now an independent, is running again too. So you know, if you like things the way they are in New York, just vote for him again.
Speaker 3: I meant attention to throw up to Curtis Sewall.
Speaker 2: You know, is he going to get out there again? I didn't see his campaign this year.
Speaker 3: He's in, he's running this time.
Speaker 2: You're ahead of me on this, Okay, I didn't know Chriss was back in. He's at least retaining. Okay, will you have any idea about how to do the job. Well, since when does that count toward electing anybody?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: But that's okay. So you got the big Democrat who's now independent. You know that that Trump was trying to say, hey, look, we can get rid of that corruption charge if you come on over to my side. You got that guy. And you got the Muslim guy who's saying the rents to damn high he is right about that, But he wants to give away free buses. I don't think that's all he wants to open it.
Speaker 3: He wants to open up government. Rue, you don't just think about that. He wants the same people that run the DNV just start running grocery stores, something that in the private sector, under this great thing we call capitalism, usually averages about a one and a half to two percent poor profit every year every grocery store. It doesn't matter. I mean, for the cost involved in putting your groceries on the shelf, it's a very slim profit margin here, more than about two percent. Yeah. Now he's going to have the government go in on a business that is that type of a profit margin, and he's gonna make money for the city. You know what's gonna happen. They've already had several CEOs of companies going I'm not competing with a city old grocery store. I'll close this one and go make my money down the road. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Because of the loc the city owned grocery store is going to get all kinds of special treatment. I mean you know that. And the other thing is why not just turn around. Look, you could probably make the buses and trains free in New York City and not have it cost a time. I mean, yeah, there'll be a cost, but you can absorb it real easy if you wanted to. You know how all the business that's done at those buildings, the bus stations, the train stations, the stops, all that stuff that they give these exclusive contracts too, Like Hudson News is in every single one to them. Hudson. Are you familiar with New York's transit system at all?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Okay, well my DNA looked up there at the Governor's Island, so we'd go over to Manhattan. I mean, we took it everywhere.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, So you're aware of Hudson News, right, and you know, and they have books and they have a random crap. It's like a convenience store slash. We also used to have newspapers. I don't know if they have newspapers anymore, but I'm sure they still have books. I still see pictures. Looks like they still have physical newspapers anyway. The thing is, though they give these exclusive contracts to them and vendors and all that stuff. If the city ran those things, they make all the money they need to run the transit system instead of charging rent. They could just take over those businesses.
Speaker 3: And we're all, well, see, because I mean they're that might be. They've already got a plan. It's can at tax all of the people that make over a million dollars on everything above a million dollars. That's going to solve the problem is tax the rids.
Speaker 2: Right, Well, I don't think two percent of a million dollar earner is going to hurt them. But if you're freezing the rent at the same time, right, and you're making the buses and trains free, I gotta tell you, man, you could absorb that cost really easy. There is a lot of business that goes on there that indeed, they wouldn't even put Hudson business out of business, right They could come in with oh my god, think about this. There are some services that are not available at the bus and train stations that could be essential, that could be profitable, that could be very easy to run, very simple. It's like you know when your high school, when you had a school store, right, if somebody ran the school store properly, there was money for stuff at your school, wasn't there because the kids that needed to buy a pencil went and bought a pencil, right. The kid that wanted a stupid, you know, jacket with the emblem of the school on it could go buy it. Those things were available right there in the school store. And if you ran it right, it made money plus if you're sold candy.
Speaker 3: But that's a city we're talking about. Well, I understand now they've claimed bankruptcy, won so what they were bailed out once before.
Speaker 2: But you could literally import people like me. I'd be happy to work in a kiosk in the transit system. I'd be happy to run a business there that I'm responsible for. Look, you make over a certain amount of money, then there you're all good. Just run it according to these standards, and you know what, you get a little special treatment. Obviously we're not going to tax ourselves. But here we go. You turn over the profit, you make, the deposits in the bank, and here it is a business. You could literally create business owners out of this. Give them the franchise, the city franchise.
Speaker 3: They don't want that, they want to be able to this guy. This guy is like Bernie Sanders to the tenth power. But you see what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: We don't forget but he wants to go. He's so far socialist now that.
Speaker 3: If he takes a breath and falls backwards an she's so fledged communists.
Speaker 2: But there's a practical solution here. Instead of buying a twenty dollars big Mac at the Busser train station right which, by the way, they have McDonald's and a couple of those and stuff like that, you just go in there with ready discounted tax free New York Cot Dogs New York cot Dogs stand and then you create a bunch of things around it. You know, you add in some new drinks. Maybe Hudson News carries red Bulls, so what do you do. You carry the slightly cheaper energy drink. You spike the device and they got every cart salesman.
Speaker 3: You got every cart salesman that's going to start complaining to the city because cutting into their business.
Speaker 2: But that's the thing. There's so much transactional business available, and with the freed up capital from people not having to pay those transit fees, or if you just get them to buy a simple card, like look at it this way, if you live in New York City, you can buy a transit card.
Speaker 3: That way.
Speaker 2: They keep it so that outsiders still have to pay to use the transit system. Right, So, if you're somebody who commutes to work, you've got an address in New York that you can get mail to, you can get a fairly CHIEFD transit card that right there would create revenue. People lose their cards whatever else, and all they got to do is swipe it like they do now, except it's free. It's free after.
Speaker 1: Espae, hear it.
Speaker 3: Once you make it full though, you're going to have every driver of society living in the transport system. And this guy's already talking about want to defund police or replace them with social workers. Say, what are you going to do with transit cops? Well, if you work to death, you want a higher devil the transit cops that you got now.
Speaker 2: But I'm telling you you flat rate the situation, and the money is there to take care of security and everything else. You can actually upgrade a few things because I don't know, man, ten years ago, the last time I saw the transit system, Uh, there was still some pretty old things there that needed some updating. And if you did ours, you know, you can make.
Speaker 3: The business New York. Yes, their infrastructure is very away behind the times. On what they need you need to do to keep it up. But you know, to be honest, I don't have any inclination that I'll be going to New York before the day I die. And I'm at the point now I really get a bat about New York City. They can bury a hole, they can elect wherever the hell they want. I mean, they can just they can do whatever the hell they want. I don't care. So it's really sick and tired of learn about new work problems.
Speaker 2: So it's not even a TV show you want to tune in for.
Speaker 3: I'll will sit back for that in front of the comic relief.
Speaker 2: Okay, enjoy that. Look, we got one caller, and I want to remind people this is a call in show and you, yes, you're listening right now if you're hearing us live. Let's see what time is it? Twenty eight twenty five, Okay, So it is about twenty nine minutes after eight pm Eastern as you hear me speaking, okay in America, and that means we're live if you're hearing it on the twenty seventh day of June. Okay, So there you go. On Friday night, we're live and you can call in three one nine, five, two seven, five zero one six three one nine five two seven five zero one six And before we even think about taking a break, let's get to Jimmy James, who's waiting on the line, and anybody else will bring you in as quick as we can. So Jimmy, what's on your mind this week?
Speaker 1: Now, let's be listening to the conversation.
Speaker 2: What's going on? Not much? Not much? Hey, you know what, I don't know what you thought of the Weekly Reader from what was it yesterday or the day before. But I put out a JFK thing which was written by Alex Harris, which I thought was interesting. But I've got a couple of upcoming runs that are more political, and I think you're gonna really like one of them. So there you go. A relative of mine submitted an article and I'm in the process of editing it. I think you're gonna enjoy that. They don't even want to give out their name. They got a pen name, so yeah, I'm not adding. And I never knew that this person liked to write, or that they had an inclination about politics at all. I know they're a little wacky in other ways, but no, idea that they had this up or even heard of my show, but they have. They wrote to me and sent me this article that I edited a little bit and sent back for revision, and yeah, so I think you're gonna like this one. This is pretty wild. Their pen name, by the way, is another O'Kelly in parentheses, not Chuck. So yeah, they want to make sure there's a distinction between me and them. And I'm not even saying that their name is O'Kelly actually, but they are related to me by blood, so that would be interesting. And I'm hoping Larry Hancock w send me another articles. So I got a few more in the pipeline as well, but still need submissions. Guys, info Atocelli dot com if you want to send in editorials, op eds, poetry, whatever your view of the world. All I'm looking for is unique stuff that's not already on substack, that's not already on somebody else's website. I don't need clone cra If I'm not that, I can go to an AI and have a reword an info War's article, right, I don't want that original pieces. That's what I'm looking to do. Stuff that you think nobody else will publish send it to me infloodochelli dot com seriously to the Weekly Reader anyway, which Jimmy, I'd love to see an article from you. And you could be just the Jimmy James if.
Speaker 3: You want it.
Speaker 1: Pill Jimmy James.
Speaker 2: V Jimmy James. I want you you to have to that's my condition for you being published. I'll publish almost anything you write, so long as you're not encouraging violence or anything ridiculous. And yeah, you can be the Jimmy James.
Speaker 1: Okay, all souls good to Jimmy James.
Speaker 2: There, it is the Jimmy James. And and by the way, spoiler, I may have heard from your fan club recently, but I'm unsure because of my my new Facebook account, I'm not sure if that's the same guy or not. But I may have just accepted a friend request from one of the guys who had the little Facebook group. Okay, I just wanted to know, well Walt.
Speaker 1: Time while time I did rely receive like a Facebook invitation which I don't have Facebook, and it was written on like a strange lang which I have a feeling I don't know as like I can't like that. Last time I just said, like that, my phone got tradition.
Speaker 2: What happened to hacked your phone with like efficiency?
Speaker 1: I'll tell him they had a fund. It looked just like the thing, you know, just like the normal screen that you type the code to get into the phone. Right, and all of a sudden, all my banking they have started opening up simultaneously, and they were trying to.
Speaker 3: Read that number into all my apps.
Speaker 1: To see if I used any of the same numbers to Harry Clopper, Well, well.
Speaker 2: We'll give you.
Speaker 1: Listen to these British.
Speaker 4: Ladies I got somehow get this podcast teach up Okayish.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're usually like crying related stuff, the people who do odds and ants, and they did jup capuck.
Speaker 2: You know, there's a lady that's gonna present Atlanta this year which has an interesting accent. She does book reviews on YouTube. I don't know much else about her, but apparently they they found her along with the other interesting people that are first time presenters this year, So I wonder is she one of them? Maybe she does book reviews.
Speaker 1: These two people are. They got a pretty famous.
Speaker 3: Show on Wondering. I ate the podcast, so.
Speaker 4: Okay, red handed, Red Red hand, it's a it's pretty big in the podcast.
Speaker 3: For definitely with the British.
Speaker 1: All right, I'll tell you what else. Just to mean they said, what I liked is that they started out not knowing anything, which is perfect. They even said they've been to deal Plass they didn't even pay attention to because they really didn't know anything about Kennedy.
Speaker 2: Okay, and so now they got it. Well, sorry, now they've done shows on JFK since. Oh by the way, in the chat when Modern Death meddler says Eric Adams, isn't the singer from Manor War? Wrong, Eric Adams, No, it's not that guy anyway. Yeah, go ahead, Sorry, Jimmy, you were saying they started out knowing nothing, right.
Speaker 1: Well, they do a show up with Wes, usually crime related. Sometimes they do paranormal Speck and now they're doing two shows of Jared K. They were the one chick she said she read two books and she said with uh, not in your lifetime and.
Speaker 5: Uh the unthinkable jarf K and the unthinkable you mean the unspeakable, the unspeakable. Yes, so that's the only two books they chose to read.
Speaker 1: Those books. I doubt they read the Word Commission report right, but uh, of course about preparing them honestly. To Joe Logan, who I also too recently do a jerk.
Speaker 2: Show, he didn't.
Speaker 3: He just stewed up left right common things he called uh what what? What?
Speaker 1: Would just say?
Speaker 2: No, That's what he always done. He screws up everything. He knows nothing about. Nothing is Joe Rogan. And somehow I don't understand how this guy continues to be popular, to be honest with you, but he does. And every time he says anything, he says wrong stuff. I mean, it's like he's got his it's not a matter of opinions, by the way, either. I don't care about that. I'm saying he's factually inaccurate all over the place. And then makes a declaration, you know, like he'll say Muhammad Ali was the best uh you know, MMA fighter ever and it's like, dude, Muhammad Ali was never an MMA but that's why I think he was the greatest, because he was the greatest MMA fighter. That's the kind of logic you get with Joe Rogan. It makes no sense. But here's my declaration, and all his little lemmings go yay. I don't get it. I don't get it.
Speaker 1: That's just what I'm artist. That's just what I an artist on the JFK wrong, because there's something I actually all the stuff about.
Speaker 3: It's like, okay, David Ferry called them Daniel fairy, it's right there, you go.
Speaker 2: Little things like that means that he didn't even bother to read the notes. Yeah, and it's like, dude, and then you make these sweeping declarations about what you know and I know this, and I know that, and I know this the way he went, and he's like, dude, you know nothing. You just proved it by not even bothering to read the material enough to get the name straight. And you know, I've forgotten more than this guy knows about JFK. And the funny thing is is that somebody doesn't know that. Case might go, that's right, Daniel Ferry, and you're gonna hear people somewhere else repeat that and go, yeah, well, Daniel Ferry was a weird guy. What do we know about him? Well, obviously you know nothing because you call him Daniel stupid. But you know what, am I crazy?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 2: Joe Rogan.
Speaker 1: And then asked, carrying on to the spirtish woman who books from there, I'm all my thirties night, No not to and yeah they butchered all the basic facts. Say it's Joe Wroken, like just Monday, thanks, and everyone would regree.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: When I entered constracy part I say.
Speaker 2: They did a lot better. Term no fair enough. Like right around my fortieth birthday, I had a weird in person conversation. I'm gonna put you on old Jimmy and I'm gonna bring you back around. Don't worry because we got a mother caller. But the thing is, I remember around my fortieth birthday, I had people at my house back in Jersey when I had you know, face to face friends, and this one guy who wasn't a friend of mine, but was a friend of the girl that I was with. You know, he says to me, you know what you're into? That Kennedy assassination stuff?
Speaker 3: Huh?
Speaker 2: And I said, yeah, I've studied it a little bit. Why well I know everything about it? You do? Yeah? I read all the books, I said, all the books. Wow, uh curiosity, how many books is that? Let that settle in your brain for a minute. A guy thinks he knows everything because he read three books. Even if he paid attention, No I'm just saying, but I who wrote the three books?
Speaker 3: He could know absolutely nothing.
Speaker 2: Depending on the three books, right, I mean, you know what if they were Judy Baker's you know whatever? Right and the book about the early book that went from the sixties about Oswald's Double okay, and missus Pene's garage. If that's his reading list. Wow, how about if one of them is Vince book? Well, none of them has ever Vince. I only know like two people on planet Earth who completed Vince Bugliosi's book from cover to cover, and I'm one of them. Anyway, let me give this other caller on the line and see what they got on their mind this week. You're alive. You're a wireless color and I don't recognize the number right away, but my eyes are blurry. How you doing?
Speaker 5: Hey?
Speaker 4: It's Chris Barris.
Speaker 2: Hey, go oh hey, Chris? How you doing?
Speaker 3: They?
Speaker 2: Hello?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 6: It's uh surviving This humidity almost killed me earlier in the week at home about you? But uh is this same guy that claimed he he read three JFK books, The same guy that was giving you crap about the wrestling and everything.
Speaker 2: Oh no, no, no, no, that was that was later Okay, that was later. But the wrestling guy that was that was somebody I met in North Carolina that cracked me up. That guy will forever crack me up. What do you mean wrestling ain't real? I mean literally, like that South Park episode, it was funny as hell. And by the way, just thank your walking upright. God, you're not in the South when it comes to humidity, because uh, it's like one hundred percent here like all the time. It should be raining right now. Me Pete was explaining earlier, and he's north to me where it's you know, less humidity. Yeah, humidity year is ridiculous. So yeah, how bad?
Speaker 4: How bad did it get for you? Like Monday and Tuesday that you don't mind me asking?
Speaker 2: Well, locally, I don't know what they were boughted nationally, but locally I think we hit like one hundred and mon degrees with one hundred percent humidity, So yeah, you know it was like that and that's too Yeah, and that's where a breeze. Okay, yes, it's.
Speaker 4: Like my brain was cooking like at night.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that's everything was cooking all day. M m.
Speaker 6: But yeah, no, going back to Jimmy James and you were talking about with Joe Rogan. Yeah, he gets stuff while all the time, like nine to eleven stuff, jf case, even the UFO stuff, which she claims is like one of his you know, main issues or whatever. Besides the moon Land everything.
Speaker 2: I think the only thing that Joe Rogan, let's be fair, I think he gets to the UFC stuffed straight. But I don't know because I don't care about UFC.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 2: But that's the thing about it is that the people that listen to him, though, for some reason, even though he constantly is you know, tripping over his own crank right verbally, they believe his conclusions. So what's funny is it's like going, yeah, you know, the President David Trump, I think that politics is going in the wrong direction in America where I dude, you don't even know his name is Donald No, but I think you're American politics. Dude. You just invalidated any opinion you're about to give me because you don't know this subject matter. And that's the funny thing about Rogan is that he's constantly like that, and yet his fans are like, look at how right Joe Rogan is, And I'm like, well, how do you get things right without knowing the material about anything. I mean, hell's you know, health stuff, vaccines, COVID. Look, I would love to agree with and I like agreeing with people, I really do. But I stop even when somebody agrees with me and they're like, you know, they're telling me the wrong stuff. You know that the guy Leon shot Kennedy? You know that's what I think.
Speaker 1: Now, I'm gonna.
Speaker 2: Object to this guy thinking a guy shot JFK and he's a low nut believer. That's fine, But you don't know that. That's Lee Harvey Oswald. You know you don't know that. And you're giving New York age.
Speaker 6: You're always saying the book Best Evidence was written by James Lipton.
Speaker 2: That true. Yeah, Okay, there you go. There's a good one exactly. So anyway, Chris, hang on a minute. We got another caller, and I'll get back around to everybody as soon as I can. I think this is Danny from California, which app before we get Danny on the line. Has there been anything crazy out of California lately? I think the riots all stopped, right, or the alleged riots.
Speaker 3: Well, they kind of, you know, dropping a couple of low abs over there, in the Middle East kind of took the wind out of their sails, all.
Speaker 2: Right, right, right, but we listen. We can only pay attention to so many shiny objects at a time, so you know, I mean after it's like children with keys. I mean you you ever pull out two sets of keys in front of a baby they pick one? Do you really do anyway? That's you, Danny right, oh yeah, oh yeah. It's good to hear from man. But what's going on? What's on your mind this week?
Speaker 3: Well, well, I heard your commentation.
Speaker 4: I feel for your your weather to do. I couldn't imagine being one hundred degrees and one hundred percent humidity.
Speaker 1: We really were today where I.
Speaker 3: Live, it's eighty four and twenty five percent humidity. Yeah, it throws the heat of the up there till about one hundred and fifteen.
Speaker 2: Yeah where they That's that number that I keep trying to ignore all the time, where it's like, look, it's this much outside, but it feels like this. I try and ignore that second number, but every once in a while, missus owensists I'm telling me about it, and it's like, yeah, the heating texts, it's like, oh, it's one hundred and one outside. Well, that sucks, but it actually feels like one hundred and seventeen and it's like jeus, what, like, the human beings are not supposed to be here, man, not in this area where it gets it's hot. It's just not right, you know. And the power companies are just licking their chops because you know, they jacked up their rate. I think on the first alleged day of summer, you know, on the summer cellstice, they jacked us up, tripled the rate. I think, because that's about what I'm paying daily, triple.
Speaker 3: It's like you said, I don't understand why it's one hundred percent humidity at six point thirty in the morning.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it's already close to eighty degrees by the time it gets.
Speaker 3: To moon and you're busting ninety five. Why the hell is it not raining? I mean, if this atmosphere is saturated, that you've got one hundred percent of humidity, why the hell is it not raining.
Speaker 2: This is a misunderstanding about clouds that people have, and I know this is mind blowing for some people, but the clouds are not filled with water. They're not There is a reaction that occurs that creates water. So it's not like you got big pillows of water up there rate and the skill like big bags of water.
Speaker 3: No. I mean when you're down here on the ground and it's one hundred percent humidity, that means that you know, the de point is exactly the temperature that it is outside. It's ninety five degrees and the due point is ninety five degrees. That's one hundred percent humidity at all. The air that you're walking through is one hundred percent saturated. Okay, why in the hell do the rain?
Speaker 2: Well, here's the other double effect. You got to remember. Out the dogs are barking there. I apologize, I don't know what's going on out there, but something that had them worked up for a second. Anyway. The thing is this, though, people also fail to account for because when the sun is high up in the sky, it has been warming the ground, so it's transferring the heat to the ground, and you have the ground warming up. You know, if you put a blow torch on a rock for a little while and you take the blow torch away, even the rock stays hot. So it's a cumulative effect on the ground, which then affects the immediate air above it. Right, And doesn't necessarily affect the air way above. So you have different layers of heat happening. And I don't know what it is, but it's difficult to sort out. But when you do start to peel it back the onion a little bit, it's like, I know, that doesn't make you know common sense, but it actually works out if you understand the meteorology of it. It seems to me maybe I'm crazy, Daddy. What do you say about this?
Speaker 1: Well, I've already I've only experienced the white humidity back east, uh, Pennsylvania.
Speaker 3: Brea was there in October. They had a heat wave, and I mean the heat wave there people were complaining about.
Speaker 4: The heat was like eighty five and it was like eighty eighty five percent humidity.
Speaker 3: And I handled it fine.
Speaker 4: Now, I couldn't imagine it being a hundred and it's one hundred percent here any But I did notice some things that really observant for me coming out from California's one. And when they got up early in the morning, all the color windows were it was kind of warm out, but they were all there was like fog inside. I mean, uh, they're like wet. Windows were wet in all the cars and then I was trying to do some ironie and you know, I just the spray and some water and you're IRONI and it's not lying like.
Speaker 3: Like back home. It doesn't.
Speaker 2: You have to adjust, I know.
Speaker 3: I mean I was like, that must have made a mistake.
Speaker 2: I didn't need to play water on my pants.
Speaker 1: Yeah it wasn't.
Speaker 2: Why no, it were you needed to get the water off of your pants that was already on your pants. You just added to the protu. It's like.
Speaker 3: I was just ignorant.
Speaker 1: My ignorant.
Speaker 3: I mean probably somebody was used to it. And you know salt was doing like, oh yeah, he doesn't know what he's doing. I didn't know what it was doing. And then I was a pencil.
Speaker 2: I was just gonna say, like, during this this heat wave that the be Beat was describing, I went outside and I dumped a five gallon bucket of water, uh in the driveway. Right now, you would think, oh, you're nuts, man, Why would you do that? I mean, it's gonna because here's the thing. I knew that when I went back outside fifteen minutes later, there wasn't gonna be any water five gallons of water that I needed to dump it was yeah, gone, and it didn't seep into the ground. It disappeared. It condensated its way out of there. This is the thing. It just because the you know, the atmosphere is full of humidity, it is constantly being transferred around because it literally I picked up it was like it started steaming the minute it hit the ground. And like I said, I go outside fifteen minutes later and the ground is slightly damp where five gallons of water was in a puddle fifteen minutes earlier. Okay, And that is a different reality from what you're experiencing at California where the weather is mild.
Speaker 3: But yeah, it's not so bad when you're young, you know, when your kids we just get out and playing this stuff all summer long, you know, in all worst Monster in August is where we really feel that here. That's when we're seeing you know, weeks long above one hundred degreements right over starting to my age, it has an effect on you. The week before, I was able to work in the yard every day if I got out there early and knocked off about twelve one o'clock before the really the bad heat started. This week, Like I said, I got up Wednesday the back of my house. Front of my house has double pain, you know, from windows the back of the house. They never got replaced. So it's the old wooden frame windows, single pain. And the air conditioning in my house and the humidity. When I walk along the back of the house, you can't even see out the windows. They're fabbed up so bad from the moisture. So it's it's getting rough at my age. I mean, I'm getting point where I've got. I got a plan in my work. I got so much. You had work to do all summer long, and my goal is to have this entire lot done ready for receding everything in the fall. And to do that, I got to get out there every day. But it is so bad. On Wednesday, I got up, walked out on the back deck with a cup of coffee and said, forget this and I went back inside. Probably served them there for two or three hours, and I thought, today's a good day for an all day.
Speaker 2: And now yep. Well, and that's the other thing is to get tired. And I'll tell you another reality that the universe of this is that I remember people that like had lived in Jersey and then came and lived down south for a couple of years and then came back to Jersey to visit, and they were shivering, Like the moment I saw them, they would just be sitting there shaking and rattling and turning on the heat in there in wherever they were staying, and be like, how do you put up with this?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 2: My god, I don't remember it being this cold, And to me it wasn't even cold yet, you know it. It's your body conditions itself to your surroundings, and when you go into a drastic change somewhere, damn, you know it's rough. But anyway we're talking, brother, and yeah, and my bones ache now from the humidity. But in time, I don't know if I could survive the cold. Now, you know, I used to be able. I mean I've seen snow what twice and ten years down here up nor you know, twice a day snow for certain months.
Speaker 3: I have never had a problem with the cold because I figure I can always.
Speaker 1: Put on enough clothes to get warm.
Speaker 3: But in the summer you can only get so naked in the air conditioning. Yeah, you say that a lot.
Speaker 2: You say that, but I dare you, Okay, if I make that trip to Jersey, I want you to go rid me because I want you to shivel right alarm with me, because I'm telling you you're not gonna be able to handle it. If we go up there in any part of that half of the year, You're gonna be like, whoa, why is it so cold here? And that gives you a different type of problem with your bones. Instead of them aching and creaking, they stiffen up to the point where you're almost frozen.
Speaker 3: You know, I'll take I'll take the winter. I mean, I've lived in Rocky Mountains. I've been where it's been a cold.
Speaker 2: How old?
Speaker 3: While take the winter over the summer and what we'll put up with now? But how staying fall? But how old we have a nice long string? Oh? I love to have a nice long fall every year, no springing, fall, spring and fall.
Speaker 2: In any place I've ever been, I've been happy. But I how old were you when you were in the Rocky Mountains? I guarantee it wasn't recently.
Speaker 3: You know, But I mean just through y else through rewrote for what two straight weeks that didn't get about twenty degrees. Now, I don't mind the cold, Like I said, I can always put all enough clothes to be warm.
Speaker 2: Okay. I'm telling you, though, I've watched people who were from Jersey and freaking out going. I don't remember being this cold, and it wasn't even cold yet because you had a condition.
Speaker 1: Weird.
Speaker 2: They were totally Southerners by the time they got back there with a drill and everything. Okay, And I'm sitting there lamping at him back then because I was younger and it wasn't hurting me yet. I mean, I had a bad back, but other than that, you know, it was like now, I'll get buy I'll be okay.
Speaker 3: If he used to be down here long enough to get a drawl, then yeah, they're gonna freeze when they.
Speaker 7: Go back up.
Speaker 2: Yeah they're done.
Speaker 1: They went here for just a couple of years.
Speaker 3: You don't drop a Jersey accent two years in the South. I don't you damn who you are?
Speaker 2: Well, I know I didn't. You definitely hear mine still right, So I'm just saying.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, but okay, when I heard I listened to your clock here, your podcast there with Mariah Heller. Then her accent, I mean, you bring her down here, she's never losing that accent.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, I don't know. That's how she sounds in Arizona now, So I don't know what would happen if she came down here. But she swears she'll never return to Georgia no matter what, not even if she's renditioned.
Speaker 8: So just you know, I have a surprise in that podcast, she I finally heard her have a positive something positive to say about something in that's movies from the forties.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, I was really surprised. Oh no, she loves old movies, you kid, I've.
Speaker 3: Been I've never heard her be positive about anything, anything I've ever heard. I won't go off about.
Speaker 2: Oh man, you got to listen to more of it then, because I mean, I've heard plenty of positive stuff from her, but not about the current political situation, that's for sure.
Speaker 3: But it doesn't what he likes.
Speaker 2: But but the thing is, she no, she said a lot of these she likes older music. Uh you know, there's a lot of music things she digs. There's TV shows that are current. She likes certain TV shows. She actually watches those late night comedian guys. I can't handle them. I watched like the Run that she doesn't on occasion, and I just checked clips you know, I don't.
Speaker 3: They're not so I can't do it because they're not funny to me. There's several of them that have never called O'Brien, who he was on said going, I never heard him say anything that was funny.
Speaker 2: I never liked him either. Look, I liked David Letterman, I really did. But it was good.
Speaker 3: Cars was the key, see.
Speaker 2: Carson, and he was kind of like, okay, you know, but Letterman was good at it, you know what I'm saying. And some of the other like random late night hosts they had for a little while I liked. I actually kind of liked the Ar Senior Hall Show for a bit.
Speaker 3: You know. If that doesn't last longer.
Speaker 2: Yeah, me too, because it was super popular for a minute there, like everybody in the world wanted on there, and everybody's big first interview would show up on there. It was like he was like Oprah before Oprah was big, you know. And that's another one.
Speaker 1: Last.
Speaker 3: I've really not into it too much now, I like to. I watched Gutfeld on YouTube. I will catch his stuff after it's but.
Speaker 1: Other than that, I don't know.
Speaker 3: If a curt talk show host sins Letterman that I really thought was funny.
Speaker 2: Well, I think John Stewart is funny honestly sometimes, and I used to land.
Speaker 3: But he's gotten old though now it just sounds like just windy old qoth.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I used to like Bill Maher a long time ago, but I have very much soured on him in the past ten years.
Speaker 3: I've never liked that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean well, I thought he was very common sense to me for a long time, and then something happened and he's gotten very I don't know, it's just it's too much, man, it's too much. It's like, you know, do you remember that you were a stand up comedian or no, you know, how about make a joke, do something, do something other than you know, bitching and apologizing to the UH and apologizing to the Republicans. Try try to stop doing that too. Just try the old joke, you know, seriously, some actual just regular jokes now and then you know, but no, he has gone from you know, having a show called politically incorrect to being politically correct way too often.
Speaker 3: In my mind, that's like the salt to be When she had her program, I never saw anything that she ever put out that I that was.
Speaker 1: I thought was funny.
Speaker 2: No, I thought she was kind of cute, but that more out on me quickly trying to watch the Samantha b Show. It was like pointless, you know, like all the time pointless and that was it. She was done. Got agree with you there anyway? So what else is on your mind?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 4: I think there's a couple of interesting things that I was observing. I mean, it seems like the new cycle changes every day. A mayor election in a primary there in New York that kind.
Speaker 3: Of shook things up.
Speaker 4: I didn't really take to punch until it kind of like, oh wow, he wants convincingly. And I think that there's something where people kind of gravitate to.
Speaker 1: To someone who's, whether you like him or not, who's.
Speaker 3: Genuine in quomo is he genuine?
Speaker 1: I don't think so.
Speaker 2: See that's the thing ie of ths. Cmo is a legacy guy. And you know, even with meadthead on TV flanking him his brother, it doesn't help, you know, Flato Cmo over there on News Nation, Now what a punk ass? You know, is a good example of a guy who goes and works out in the gym so he can feel better about himself because he knows he's an empty headed momo. And this is this is the guy and his brother is what there's still both of them living up of their father's legacy. You know what, I'm a father. Well, yeah, no, their father. You know their father was right.
Speaker 3: Oh, I know Gary Woll's father.
Speaker 1: I remember where he was nineteen.
Speaker 4: Eighty four speech. I was watching that speech in the convention. He was the keynoute speaker.
Speaker 1: And you really caught my attention.
Speaker 4: I mean I was already starting to make a switch of my politics and I love my father, who was a stronge Republican, and he looked at me after that speech and he was good, seriously good.
Speaker 3: That guy can win. He could you know what he could off? Fifty cents got into it now.
Speaker 2: Oh really that's funny. Yeah.
Speaker 3: And then he was on the was this the breakfast Club and he made a comment about his tax plan and all, and he dropped. I don't know, I don't know why he picked on, but he said, uh, you know, he probably is not gonna like my tax policy at all. And fifty cent put out of response and said, look, I'll get that guy two hundred and fifty eight thousand dollars in one way to take it, to leave New York. He said, all the why he's get me is he said, where'd he come from? Held?
Speaker 2: Is this?
Speaker 3: He said, I'm not feeling this plan.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well fifty cent is pretty funny when he gets into it with anybody. I'll tell you something, Mario was the reason why Mario stuck with me so much. Is the very first conservative talk show that I got into listening on the way was a guy called Bob Grant in New York City, and he was Yeah. He used to give a salute to Mario Cuomo every day an Italian, which basically translated to hey, look, I know you were a scumbag, and I'm telling you you are and I mean it an Italian. He used to say to him every day on the radio. And I cracked up with that guy. I thought he was hilarious, and he was also appointed and made the good conservative points. I thought Bob Grant anyways, but Mario, he was a legend. But he was never going to be president. One reason America will not elect an Italian to be president. I promise you this, It's not possible because of the idea that mafia, basically, that concept will keep will keep most of America from electing an Italian. You'll get a woman in there first. You already had a black president. You'll get a woman in there. You'll probably get an Hispanic president in there before you get I know that's probably not politically correct. What am I suppoll to say, lack Latino whatever by but either way, you will get all kinds of other ethnic groups and whatnot. You know, right before we get a transgender president, we'll get an Italian president probably about one hundred years from now, because of the mafia thing. That's all there is to it.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I think it's possible. I think they're elected Barack Obama. Yeah, I think the Italian's going.
Speaker 2: To I promise you that people will not say it out loud, but that is their first thought when they see a clearly Italian name, that's what they think. Even politically correct people, you know, this is what they think. And I've talked to some very interesting politically correct people who often will ask me, just because I got a ball at the end of my name, you know, are you connected? Because it's the first thought. You know, it's so thought. I'm telling you, it is their first thought, whether they want to utter it out loud or not. And that's the truth, and that's why it's going to be that way. I don't mind it so much because I do have a legitimate bloodline connection to it, but not everybody does. And you know it doesn't mean that. As a matter of fact, I trust a gangster to run a business before I do a politician.
Speaker 3: At least you thought, what isn't this an Italian guy who's rot for Jersey governor or Jack?
Speaker 2: And I said, oh, I didn't even check that one out, because look, that's that's another ridiculous race. They're just going to swing against Murphy. There, whichever is the opposition to Murphy, that's where they are. He's already put out.
Speaker 3: An invitation to all the New Yorkers say, hey, you know, I want to deal with the Muslim over there in New York. You can come to Jersey.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that might work. But you know, an Italian, it's possible to get an Italian elected governor of New Jersey. Florio did it, right, but yeah, and you'd get assemblymen, congressmen, all kinds of stuff like that, especially out of Jersey and Boston, and I mean Massachusetts, play. You can get Italians elected all those offices, but not the presidency. Not the presidency. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I think the chances are better now than they were thirty years ago.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you, I would bet you know anything that we will get a female president before we get an Italian in that office.
Speaker 3: We'll see, We'll see a chance, We'll see.
Speaker 2: But I said it, and people were screaming at me years ago, Rudy Giuliani's going to do it, and I was like, no, he's not. And I knew it just because the Italian thing. It didn't matter what he said. It didn't matter the fact that everybody was raw ron his nine to eleven constantly coming out of his mouth. And let me remind you, I was New York's mayor, I was America's mayor. I'm looking at him, going do it. You are a guinea. It ain't working, You're not going to get it.
Speaker 3: Well, not only that he is a corrupt well there's that till well, I think that would hold him back more than anything.
Speaker 2: Why why would that that should be a come on, be pete. Look at the look at the look at the government in general. How many of those people, I mean outside of Trump. How many of them had law degrees? Almost all of them. They're all lawyers, you know. I mean, that's not I don't know, Arnie.
Speaker 3: Just something about Giuliani. There was no way he was going to win Republican nomination for president.
Speaker 2: He's a freakazoid. But at the time he had a good PR machine and everything. And I'm telling you right now, people in certain parts of this country went Italian Mafia, end of story. That's it, that's it. And you know what, the fact that he selectively persecuted certain mob guys above other mob guys in New York doesn't look good if you examine it closely. But hey, he was America's mayor, right. But I'm telling you there are people in this country.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but that's like the Dallas Cowboys saying their America's team, you know, yeah, ninety nine percent of all people out there, just.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you cannot deny the massive national fan base for a Dallas football team. Just say the New York Yankees. I'm a massive, right national fan base. Yeah.
Speaker 3: But who claimed to be the baseball equivalent of America's team, Alana Babes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but that's Ted Turner trying to cash in. That's a Ted Turner pr trick as opposed to an organic thing that went on because in the seventies they built up the Cowboys as America's team, right, but the Cowboys and on that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and being a redskin, die hard red skin fan being raised in a red skin fan household, it used to piss us off every time we hear all.
Speaker 2: Right, what are they now the Commanders or something. Yeah, that's their new name, and yeah.
Speaker 3: They're talking about going back to the Redskins, though.
Speaker 2: It may be it might be time to do it. And it's hilarious because hey, the trademark's available. And also I love the South Park episode Washington Redskins Go after Yourself. Anyways. I thought that was hilarious whole episode, whole episode where people were just saying that constantly washing your Redskins, go after yourself. Look, we have innovated over here and we've adjusted our logo. You gotta watch that one. It's funny. Anyways, Danny, I'm gonna put you on hold, man, and I'm gonna come back around to every car. I'm hoping some new ones joined, but if not, we got three people on the line, so I'll go back through the order and maybe even who knows, we'll get a full on battle Royale or Melee going and put them all on, because we still got another fifty minutes of live show left. So you know, stick around, bepete, I'm gonna take a break. Unless you got an objection, well go right ahead, all right, So let's do that, and you guys who are listening to us, please stick around and take a listen to what goes on during the break. I guess and callers hang around. I'm gonna let you listen to the break as well, and hopefully you can join us too. Three one nine, five two seven five zero one six three one nine five to two seven five zero one six The Ocelli Effect Friday Night, O the Night Return Revelation through Conversation. This is James Corbin at coorpor Report dot com and you're listening to the Ocelli Affected Olly dot Com. Get ready get ready for.
Speaker 9: Reveation through Conversation.
Speaker 3: Here.
Speaker 7: Shell Through.
Speaker 9: The War State by Michael Swanson explains the great national transformation that took place and put the Kennedy presidency in the context of the Times, and reveals never before published information about the Cuban missile crisis. President Kennedy would not have been assassinated if he had been president two hundred years ago. His assassination took place in the context of the Cold War and the rise of the national security state. Before World War II, the United States was a continental republic. In the decade that followed, it became an imperial superpower. Generals such as Curtis LeMay not only wanted to invade Cuba, but knew that there were short range missiles on the island aren't with nuclear warheads that they could not destroy because they were on mobile launchers. Their invasion could have led to a Third World War, and they wanted to go to war anyway. The War State by Michael Swanson reveals why and will show you what President Kennedy was up against. For more information, the Warstate dot Com.
Speaker 7: In Denial Secret Wars with air strikes and Tanks by Larry Hancock. Secret wars became a staple of US covert operations and are still happening today. Larry Hancock's book In Denial rips the cover off many of them, using new files. It exposes things about the Bay of Pigs that no one has ever written about before. It shows why it really failed and why the United States did did not learn from it. It also shows why other countries today are doing secret operations with more success. This is the book that puts what some want to deny into the light. In Denial secret wars with air strikes and tanks Larry Hancock. For more information, go to Larry hyphen Hancock dot com. Pick up your copy of In Denial at Amazon dot com in digital or physical level.
Speaker 2: Through calm sage, oh Shell. Go ahead.
Speaker 1: About the Java assassination, right, well, what do you want to know?
Speaker 2: Baker's wild claim Oswell, girlfriends, you knew? Ruby and Barry answer weapons? Really? I imagine I could claim I have four whe It doesn't make me a wagon. But okay, I'm building and I'm trying to prevent the murder of John Kennedy. Come on now, has a.
Speaker 3: Real effort on the DFA assassination.
Speaker 2: Go to Amazon dot com enter Judith Baker in her own words. You'll get the results for a digital copy of a book where Walt Brown utilizes her own words and the known evidence in the case to get at well a different perspective. Let's say you can get Judith Ary Baker in her own words from the author himself, signed if you request it by contacting doctor Brown at k I A s JFK at aol dot com. It's a fun book and it actually dissects the many, many fantastic claims. Judith very Baker.
Speaker 1: In her own words, thank you for all the great information.
Speaker 10: Dot com Radio under roll of Brass Raud Bowl Beast, that snass fire flow through every faint form at.
Speaker 2: Least the pain chas rid the night easy six ignite the fight. So it's a rough killer bulls rough, the thrusting grow oh Chili dot com. Okay, So it's about quarter after nine pm Eastern here on the East coast of America, and we're going to the second segment of the live call and show the open mic Friday Night. So there it is. There was, That's what it's gonna be. Three one nine five two seven five zero one six three one nine five two seven five zero one six And you can join us all the way up to the Age of Transitions at ten pm Eastern, where I know Aaron's got a guest lined up. I don't know if he's sticking around for Uncle, but Uncle starts at eleven pm Eastern here live on o'chelly dot com and as per usual, we might be delayed by a minute or two, but it is what it is. We'll see how it goes anyway till then join us and set something on the table and we'll make it roll best. We can repete anything you want to go to before we go back around through the callers go out.
Speaker 3: Well, let's go ahead, and we wrote to absolutely.
Speaker 2: Let's begin with Jimmy James again because we kind of cut him short, and you know, we cut Danny short a little bit, and we cut Chris short. But we'll get everybody back on. Jimmy James here back willis what's going on?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 2: You got something else you want to throw on the table? Hello? Oh you know? Can you hear me? Okay, Jimmy, Yeah, okay, Now, I was just making sure anything else you want to throw on the table there?
Speaker 1: Uh yeah, I just walked down into the fruit to grabbed them mountain do nice. I don't know what you guys do them, but uh speaking little battalians rolling the promptry.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, boy, that the mad Chief.
Speaker 1: I sure was an interesting feller. We're study that day.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: Let's have cheese of the cheese they used to run tourts.
Speaker 2: Okay, in Italy, you're talking about the med is, Yeah, of course, yeah, of course I am. I thought you were talking about here. I'm like, wait a minute, when did they get involved here? What do I call that? But they ran a certain segment of the You know, look, Italy is a little more complicated than most people understand. And it's not It wasn't an organically created country anyway. It's a weird thing. They created in order to expand everything, and they put together Sardinia and you know what was left a roone and Sicily, the Kingdom of Sicily. They combined them all together and actually blended the language in the military in order to create an Italian language. So it's a fabricated country, to be honest with you. And that's why I always say my pure worm Sicily.
Speaker 1: There was this true about this girl. This girl is so bad the pope put it out of repete.
Speaker 2: Go ahead, repete what you got to say about that?
Speaker 3: About that?
Speaker 2: It's true? But of course, you know, people getting hits put out on them in Sicily, Italy or Sardinia not unusual.
Speaker 3: Don't quite involved, well, you know, there's been.
Speaker 2: A lot of intrigues about that and the Vatican.
Speaker 3: Bank, and you know, and mister Italian mystery, why why, well, why does the Vatican used the Swiss Guard as their protectors?
Speaker 4: Off?
Speaker 3: Never either when I was in Switzerlantle, never got a straight answer on it.
Speaker 2: M hm. Well, they were imported as a matter of fact, because there was all this infighting going on among the city states, and quite frankly, the locals could.
Speaker 3: Not be trusted to wah, so they hired mercelaries, yes, and then kept him and then kept him.
Speaker 2: Okay, so you know today they're like the secret Service, but just from the Vatican City. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I've never understood that there. I mean, never could get a full answer as to why they hired because as I Switzerland got started, Yeah, they would. They got a little confederation of cantons that got together and they would let everybody around them because they were so remote, you know, you had to go over the Alps to get to it from almost any direction. Yeah, they were kind of protected that they would hold the money for any groups that were fighting, you know in the Austria region and the German region, they would hold the hell we're gonna put on money with the Swiss, They're gonna hold it for us, and they'll go like, okay, right, because to take a cut before we give.
Speaker 2: It back to you. Yeah, but that's how they are. That's partially how they survived. But the other reason that they survived is because no matter who is it, war or anything else, don't involve us, because they're locked all around by a bunch of nation states that have been hospital one another one way or another. So they didn't want to be destroyed in the crossfire. They became the neutral area and also ended up with some pretty interesting little mercenaries. You know, the Swiss Army knife is a joke to a lot of people, but they literally became like the equivalent of that in that region. You know, in Italy was a nightmare enough. What became Italy was a nightmare enough to them, because again the city states were destroying each other.
Speaker 3: Literally going to the lower city that haven't been there don't realize that the Swiss not only where they holding the money, but they were also running out mercenaries to anybody that wanted to pay the food.
Speaker 2: Well, but that's where the Swiss Guard came from. For the Vatican like you said, and the thing is the same people were again. They hired them in Sicily, which is why they were able to maintain their sovereignty for a little while. And they're just a small island off the boot, you know. There's a bunch of islands off of a boot there that are part of Italy now. But at one point or another they were their own independent little navy and warring with each other, you know. And in fact, there was a war within Sicily before the mafia and the other. By the way, there's about six different organized crime organizations in Italy that are actually in Lacosinostra is not the largest anyway. The thing is, uh, they were killing each other heartily. And you know, knowing my family history, it's that we were always soldiers. That's why there's not too many Ocelli's in existence. We were always loyal soldiers and guess what happened. We got slaughtered, you know, along with the rest of the armies, even going back to the days of the Roman regions anyway. Uh, and before surnames were even applied to us, we were soldiers in my family line anyway. So it's an interesting history. But the Swiss dealing with that mess to one of their borders, okay, and then the other the Germanic you know, situation and all that. It was a matter of strategic survival and intelligence that kept them from you know, being wiped off the map. So you know, if they've got everybody's money, who wants to go burn them down? Nobody? Right, And if your mercenaries are coming from there and you need them because you can't trust the locals because they're being constantly bribed, and the Swiss don't even take the Italian money, guess what you got another good commodity. We don't want to burn you down for right, doesn't matter who hires them, you see what I mean. So it's intelligence that allowed a small nation to survive landlocked by a bunch of hostile nations. That's the way I look at Swiss history. Maybe I don't understand it entirely, but that's my basic understanding of it through the lens of Italian history and Roman history. Anyways, So there you go. I mean, there's an interesting answer to your question about the Medici.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they pre some bad alm Brazer m h. How they ended up being pop eventually a couple of them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well no, there's been some interesting popes uh throughout the year too. You think about the.
Speaker 3: Diminists where they're they're also the fact that they sponsored so much in the way of artwork and architecture and construction, and yeah, I mean they were they really gave the word love them right.
Speaker 4: There.
Speaker 1: For the Renaissance where they threw it up is they trusted Edward the third and they're like, they how long is it's still more gonna last?
Speaker 3: Well they ended up being the hundred year Ward.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's that problem. But but you know the reason why they funded all that is so that you know, the peasants wouldn't come and try and take their heads for being so rich. Again, strategic intelligence. Right, if you're the people that are funding you know, good works and you're actually feeding the poor, the poor don't want to kill you.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying. You know, yeah, you end up with a Da Vinci along the way or whatever. But really, if you just hand out bread every day, you're a hero. Right.
Speaker 3: So there you go a lot of those places.
Speaker 2: So you put your stamp on things. You know, it's branding. Long before the age of Trump, right when his family was still in Germany. Maybe they learned how to brand from the Italians, the Medici taught Trump. Here you go, there's a good line for history for you, right anyway, Jimmy's hang on, Let's see what everybody else has on their minds. I think this is Chris on this line here.
Speaker 6: Chris, Yeah, I was just wondering out before Kennedy became president.
Speaker 3: Mostly the big, big deal a big.
Speaker 4: Can do about not wanting to elect an Irish president.
Speaker 1: Because of.
Speaker 4: Or Irish Catholic water, because of possible church as influence on the president's It.
Speaker 3: Was it was more a Catholic thing than the Irish thing.
Speaker 2: Yep. It was definitely about the Catholic Yeah, the Catholic thing. If you go back through you know, certain media archives, you can even find people openly saying that we don't want a Catholic president because you know what, he's going to take his orders from the Pope, and we don't want the Pope to run America.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: So, I mean, when were people just basically drawing that through line, you know, not even examining exactly how you know, devoted of a Catholic Kennedy himself was, or his family is, or was I mean, I know, we heard the legend of his mother being a devout Catholic and everything, but the truth is, you know, it was just that was part of the negativity that was attached to Italians as well, which, by the way, also works against Italians, is that the majority of them are Roman Catholic. So Catholics are not exactly fully trusted by the rest of the Christians in America because they think, again, if the Pope says it, they'll do it. But you know, and that was one of the objections to the Italian ward coming over here in the early part of the century twentieth century was that, you know, look, these you know, these guys, they take what they say and the gangs in New York, right, what do you call Billy Butcher says, they take their orders from the pointy headed you know guy in the Vatican over there. Now he was talking about the Irish, and it was wielded against the Irish, but it was verly wielded against the Italians. You know, they're invaders, they speak funny, they eat they eat funny food, and they don't belong here. They're not Americans. Italians are not Americans. And part of the reason there is because they're Catholic, and that was really a real thing. And even when Kennedy was running for president, he went to West Virginia and basically got in front of an ecumenical conference with like you know, the different heads of their Baptist churches or whatever, to say, look, I'm not going to just fall in line with everything the Pope and Rome wants. You know, I do think for myself, I'm a Christian like you, and you know, yes I'm Catholic, and I'm not going to deny it, but I don't take my orders from the Pope. He had to like get in front of people and get on television and tell them that, you know, so it's just something that happened. You can find archival footage of this stuff happening in India nineteen sixty campaign. I mean, it's true, you know, and to.
Speaker 4: This day, do you think it could happen again though an Irish Catholic vice president.
Speaker 2: Well, Joe Biden was Catholic, wasn't he? Yeah?
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So I mean, you know, I'm not saying they're comparable in any way except that you said could have happened again. Already did. But is it rare? Probably? Uh, but I'm telling you Italian, forget it. It's you've got Catholic. You've got Catholic plus mafia. Uh oh no good and uh you know, look some of them, some of the candidates that people have tried to That's why I cracked up when people were talking about this Quarma, who they deposed as governor of New York. People were literally talking to I think people forgot about this during COVID. They were going, this guy could be the president because he's pretty one good press conference remember that stupidity be Pete where people were like and I And what did I say back then? The same thing I'm telling you. Now he's Italian, he can't be president anyway. And you watch, they're gonna dig into this guy and they're gonna find out he ain't clean anyway, you.
Speaker 4: Know they are. He also had that whole nursing home debacle too, during a pandemic.
Speaker 2: But that's but that's what I was saying, is back then, I knew that this is the way that this guy operated, and I didn't have the facts, and I just knew that he had dirt on him. And the second of that, you know, and Chris Cuomo. Everybody maybe forgot this too, you know, lost his job on CNN because allegedly he's on air, you know, making legal arguments for his brother and at the same time giving his brother legal advice when when he's you know, getting put under the microscope for all this, you know, fondling and nonsense and stuff, and meanwhile dishonestly reporting on CNN. They fired his ass for that, and you know, but there you go.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm just looking at the list here and this is at the potus dot com site, and it's got a religious background of all the presidents. And I'm wondering, now, Barack Obama was Muslim when he was younger, he was over living overseas, he was in a Muslim school, attended the mosque, but still is unaffiliated, an unaffiliated.
Speaker 2: Protestant, and he was well, he was a tene. Sorry.
Speaker 3: I thought under Islam that once you became a Muslim that you could not leave the church. It was you'd be an apostle.
Speaker 2: Yeah. But see the thing about Obama, which again, whether you hate him or love him, you're going to ignore this. But here's the truth. Because I don't have a feeling one way or the other about him. Actually, I think he's just as bad or whatever as anybody else. But here's the thing. I think he's just an opportunist. And he was regularly attending a Protestant church here if you remember it was the redmend Writer or whatever, where he was defending the guy he was like making oddly, like strangely.
Speaker 3: Away to stay a member of the church or as his wife.
Speaker 2: But there you go, here we go is he a member of something or not? When he was in school with a bunch of Muslims, he goes, okay, I'm a Muslim. He gets around a bunch of people where he needs to be Christian, he goes, okay, I'm a Christian. He's an opportunist and a chameleon. So you know, honestly, what's in his heart, what he practices. Who knows? He might be awakened for all I know or you but the trunk.
Speaker 3: All the president's have been episcopalion.
Speaker 2: Which is an odd thing.
Speaker 3: But yeah, the most is one, two, three, four, six, seven, eight nine, twelve Episcopellions six seven, eight nine, Presbyterians four Baptists.
Speaker 2: Okay, so are Heraitarians that accounted for half? Once you got the Baptist because there's only been forty five presidents. Because remember, you.
Speaker 3: Know, well they have four Unitarians, four Methodists, No, three Methodists, three with no formal affiliation. Uh. Two Disciples of Christ. I did not know that Lyndon D. Johnson was a member of the Disciples of Christ church. You learn something every day. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Again, where I was just gonna say again with Johnson, you're you're looking at an opportunist, not a true believer. I'm certain.
Speaker 3: That Reformed you had two there, THEO. Roosevelt was a member of the bet Reformed Church. Uh. Two other Catholics, Keldy and Biden. You had two from a Society of Friends, which is the Quaker Church, Hoover, Corbert Hoover and Nixon Nixon, right, and then you had two unaffiliated and one Congregationalist Calvin Coolidge.
Speaker 2: Well that makes sense, that makes some sense. And you know, you know what you might see before you see an Italian president too, a Jewish president. I'm just telling you you will see Italians be one of the last groups to be allowed to the executive office.
Speaker 3: I you know, I have to say today I think Italians have got a change. Okay, I'm sort more than I think more than a Jewish president.
Speaker 2: I could flip a coin on that, I really could. I mean, I literally think if you ran a Jew against an Italian in the presidential race, you might have a chance for a third party victory. I'm serious. I really feel that way, because that's the way people see it. And you know what, they got their Jewish stereotypes just like they got their Italian stereotypes out there and they are commonly held, and that's it. You're not going to break that overnight.
Speaker 3: Well, you know, that brings up, that brings up just like this guy in New York. But I'm familiar. That brings up a good question. You know, people were worried about a Roman Catholic Yeah becoming president because it might take his orders from the pope. Right, what do you think the chance is all of a Muslim president in as your words, you might take his orders from some.
Speaker 1: Cheek and.
Speaker 2: Mom an openly Muslim president. Okay, that guy is not going to be in front of the Italian in the line and openly Muslim president, no way.
Speaker 3: Okay, So we'll put my money onto the Italians over the Muslim.
Speaker 2: I put my money if you run an Italian versus a Muslim. Yeah, the Italian might win. He just again, though it could be a third party victory year right there, you know where it's like, look, I'm a I'm a Baptist. Hello, third party, a Muslim.
Speaker 3: A Jewish, and an Italian presidential candidate walks into a bar.
Speaker 2: Yeah exactly.
Speaker 4: I mean you get a scient coologist cool.
Speaker 2: I do believe that a scientologist would get elected before any of one of those three because they would have this that's.
Speaker 3: Tough though, man, oh god, I don't have to think about that.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I think that people that literally believe in Lord Xenu would get elected before a Jew, an Italian, or a Muslim in America.
Speaker 4: I really do think you're right.
Speaker 3: Well, I don't know. You could work the Jewish connections through the Old Testament connection to the Bible, and you might have some Christians that would vote for the jew or I don't think you can get any Christians vote for a scientologist.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think you will, and you know why, because they'll just wave around. Look, all it is is that I believe in self help and dianetics. Remember that TV commercial from when you were kids Dianetics. I think next year. They could run a scientologist dianetics, that's all it is so on Hubberd's book, and I just kind of live by it. It's not really a religion. It's just more about, you know, self help. And they could sell it if Hollywood holler. Now, it doesn't head press, it doesn't have the negativity or the long standing prejudice against Italians or Jews. It just does not. And Muslims forget it. Nine to eleven and a story, So you know, there it is. Yeah, you could probably get a scientologist. I mean, there's your tiebreaker right there. I mean, you know, I think they could sell it. I think they could sell I think you could run a guy who believes that Gene Roddenberry was God and that Star Trek is the true future as foreseen in the Bible of Roddenberry. And that guy could beat an Italian and a Muslim and a Jew. I really do think.
Speaker 3: So. I've never understood that popularity connected with Star Trek.
Speaker 2: Well, it's an expansive I'm a fan of Star Trek. So it's an expansive and interesting universe, and it's.
Speaker 3: There's a diehard fan and I just never under to be it was seat sets and bad acting and start how to watch this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, in the sixties, it was, but there were some nuances there that you know, have been since developed quite a bit. You know, you're talking about a sixty year span now of a you know, a reality that started with you know, three years of a nineteen sixties TV show, went into an animated series in the seventies, various movies through beginning at the end of the seventies all the way into the nineties, and then another generation created in the late eighties going into the nineties, and various TV shows spin off since and even exists now in the streaming reality and another animated series and another animated series. You know, so three animated series and one, two, three, four, five, six live action series and either depending on how you look at it, one or two series of films, plus a Kelvin Universe films. Yeah, I think it's yeah, well that's your Kelvin universe, you know. So, and that's the two thousands, you know, the later two thousands version of what ended you know in the early two thousands with Scott Pacula's demise on enterprise. But the thing is it's expansive, it's continuous and it's evolved quite a bit since, you know, bad acting from the only Star Trek actor. Yeah, Shatner going into Shantner's actually been to space now, which is really crazy. Do you see him cry when Bezos sent him to space? You see him? Okay? Well, anyway, you know, bad hair piece and bad acting side. It's a thing.
Speaker 3: And they even wrought the card back.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, no, I left him out of the series count right, Star Trek the card, which is really just like a vanity project for Patrick Stewart because he was tired of being Professor X.
Speaker 1: I think, but Ei he's coming back to Professor X too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the next a Inrews.
Speaker 2: Movie, Well probably. I wonder if they're gona give him a twenty five year old girlfriend again or something. Anywhere.
Speaker 1: It's the multiverse, baby, here, it is.
Speaker 2: It certainly is, and we're living in it. Chris. I'm putting you on hold, and I'm gonna go back around to Danny in California real fast. And it looks like we lost Jimmy James, but he'll probably call back in. I hope we got a few minutes left here if anybody else wants to join it. Three one nine five two seven five zero one six. We got about twenty one minutes here, Danny. Anything else on your mind? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Absolutely, A couple of things. One, you kind of peak my attention that Hope and Hits.
Speaker 1: He's got an American pope and he's.
Speaker 3: A baseball fan.
Speaker 2: There you go, there's a weird all pop all.
Speaker 3: Well with that back, I don't know of a single American Catholic that isn't a baseball fan.
Speaker 2: Hmmm.
Speaker 3: I would, I would. I'm a big baseball fan.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I got to think about that.
Speaker 3: All the problems baseball fans.
Speaker 2: I don't know. Yeah, I guess so. Yeah, I'm trying to think of a Catholic I've learned that didn't like baseball. I can't really think of one.
Speaker 3: Okay, maybe.
Speaker 2: Never thought of it before, but okay, cool. Yeah.
Speaker 4: And also to another another subject that came up when I when you had your break, went down to get myself something drinking.
Speaker 3: My wife was mentioning a a.
Speaker 4: Really spectacular meteorite in Georgia and some of the Southern states. Do you know have any thoughts about that or seen or heard about that?
Speaker 2: Yeah? You know how crazy that was? Is that? Okay? Our local news and local news casts all across Georgia went on the air and said, look, we got this film of this jarged fireball landing in the southeastern part of Georgia somewhere. Uh, can somebody go outside and look and see where the hell? They don't know where it landed. The news did not know where the hello landed. Yeah, and they were just like, we see it in the sky. We generally know where this is, but nobody's reporting this thing landing. And it was a big ass fireball that they had film of, like somebody had a dance came or something.
Speaker 4: They captured it, and yeah, my wife showed me two videos of it. She is, she's gone down the rabbit hole. She's she's pretty excited.
Speaker 3: Do you see this? Do you hear about this?
Speaker 2: Yeah? The literal here Atlanta?
Speaker 3: Yeah, well no, no, no, look a stacular. No.
Speaker 2: No, it wasn't near Atlanta. It was in the southeast portion of the state. Because I observed local news, the Making the Making news station and a few other were like, look, this is down over here in this part of the map, and I don't know, go outside and check your swimming pools. Maybe a meteorite hit Georgia. We don't know. That's what they were saying. And you know what, I haven't seen any follow ups on it.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna go look that up real quick.
Speaker 2: VPTE.
Speaker 3: Did you hear about this?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I watched the news feed from South Carolina that saw it head and yells where Okay, I think it was a meteorite.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I have not, And you know what, I didn't do any due diligence on it to try and follow it up. But apparently Danny's right. There's actually three videos of it. Now when is the dash cam which I was talking about, and somebody else looks like they had a phone, And then there's yet another one and somebody's you know, gone and edited it now and you know they got the red circle around it and everything else.
Speaker 3: But yeah, where the level finds it is going to get some mode law on it, because for what I understood, meteorites are really for heavy metals and people love to pay high dollar for them.
Speaker 2: Well, but who knows how much of it survived? And here's the thing. Okay, so if I go to space dot com right, the headline reads, rare daytime fireball bright enough to be seen from orbit, may have punched a hole in a house in Georgia. So here's an update for you. A large media the triggered a spectacular daytime fireball over the southeastern US may have survived its dramatic passage through Earth's atmosphere to punch through the roof of a Georgian home. The fireball was spotted over the southeastern US at twelve twenty five Eastern on Friday, visibly flaring as the extreme heat of the atmospheric friction overwhelm the ancient chunk of Solar System debris. Its descent was bright enough to be seen from the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration GOES nineteen Earth Observation satellite using an instrument designed on matte flashes of lightning from orbit. Daylight fireballs are rare in that it takes a large object larger than a beach ball compared to your normal peace sized medior to be bright enough to be seen during the day, said Robert Lentsword of the American Medior Association, who knew that was even a thing? In email theospace dot com. We probably only average one per month worldwide, so perhaps one out of three thousand reports occurs during the day and let's see now. The media was first spotted forty eight miles above the town of Oxford, Georgia, traveling at around thirty thousand miles per hour, according to Nasson Meteoroid Environmental Office lead Bill by A CBS News Lunsberg noted that the fireball may have been associated with the daylight beta torred shower, which peaks in late June as Earth passes through the trail of cosmic degree debris excuse me shed by the ancient solar system anyway, Footage of the event, letting many to speculate the fragments of the media may have survived its brushing passage through Earth's atmosphere. This is crazy. They are so delaying the thing that we want to get to in this article. It's insane. Anyway, finally we're getting to it. The hours that followed saw photos circulate online purporting to show the damage that a fragment. No go away. I'm not subscribing to you that a fragment of the meteorite caused when it's smashed through the roof of a home in Henry County, Georgia. So being much larger than the average medior also means that it has a better chance of reducing fragments on the ground, explain Lovesburg. We look forward for reports of sound of such a thunder of sonic booms. Yeah, sonic booms are heard doing this and all kinds of stuff. Anyway, Henry County, Georgia. Let's go take a look at that on the map and see if I'm right about it being in the southeast corner of the state, or maybe I'm confusing myself because southeastern US. Let's see Henry County, Georgia on a map. Let's see where it is. Okay, where's Henry County, Georgia. Let's see Henry County, Georgia.
Speaker 3: Is.
Speaker 2: Oh, your wife might have been a little closer to It's not quite by Atlanta, but it's closer to Atlanta than I thought it was. And it's almost in the middle of the state. Is where Henry County is. It's almost in the middle of the state. But apparently it's smashed through somebody's roof in Henry County, and that person is not identifying himself according to the space dot Com article. But anyway, so that's what happened there, and we hadn't been able to get an update on it. The local news didn't go after it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm wondering how you how you explain that to your insurance company?
Speaker 3: Say, probably not. There's probably no clauses for.
Speaker 11: Media, right, yeah, we don't cover media. Sorry, yeah, you know, well they don't cover acts of God.
Speaker 2: There you go. If media is an acual god, then there it is, right or less of the office a specific uh policy for MEDEA rights. You know they're going to try and to We're not paying for that.
Speaker 4: There was there was a great title of a book by Andrew Bias.
Speaker 1: He wrote for Newsweek.
Speaker 4: He wrote all about the banking and financial industry. He was kind of next but he had a really cool book is called The Invisible Bankers, and it's about the insurance industry. And there's a really boring book. But one thing that you that you learned from it is it insurance companies don't lose money. I don't think one insurance company went broke during the Great Depression. Is pretty much what it said, So I there uncover it.
Speaker 2: The only way they go broke is when they go outside of their business and they start taking the funds they have on deposit and they start screwing around with them. That's the only way they ever go broke.
Speaker 4: Yeah, ay, I g had to get a ball off because they had they had backed all that those those bunder.
Speaker 3: Those mortgages.
Speaker 1: They were getting fees and they kind of they kind of fit.
Speaker 4: Work because they want to do quick profits. But the majority, yeah, they don't. They don't lose. And my my deal with insurance companies, you know, at the time I realize what I'm dealing with is with my homeowners I carried there's gonna be ten thousand dollars of damage. I'm just paying out of pocket. I'm not because they'll drop you, you know, right, and then they're blacklist and then they raise well everything.
Speaker 3: And there's another thing.
Speaker 2: I think Tobias's book might have been the one that said, you know, the the insurance companies are effectively like a casino that knows where every card in the deck is at all times. And there were you know, that's I think that's what it says.
Speaker 3: It was.
Speaker 4: It was about four hundred pages of really going stuff and that's how they summed it up as they just they are soul statistically looking in a uh you know, the Londers crunch, and they're just not going to lose you know, get it.
Speaker 2: See that's what drove me crazy about that Richard Charming guy VP Oh remember him with his whole idea, because he did the work. He literally this is the thing for his profession. He did those actuaries for insurance companies. He's the guy who figured out the odds on you know what, we're not going to pay out ninety percent of the people we signed contracts with. He's the guy who gave them the stats so they could build the contracts. Right, He's one of those not the guy, but he's one of those guys. And that's a rarefied skill and he shouldn't know better than to be running around with this whole There's no way that these people, dude from your own business, you know that. You know, when you drop to a certain economic bracket, it changes your lifespan and your life expectancy immediately, you know, because you eat different food, you live in different places, and therefore, guess what I mean, Come on, man, you know a part of the actually is or even based on the fact that people won't even be aware that there was a policy when somebody dies, you know what I'm saying. Yeah, like those things where the businesses when you're an employee and they take out a policy on your life and they never tell your family about it. Yeah, how to die and they collect.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's a whole thing to it. And even they are insurance.
Speaker 2: Companies don't lose money. But got good. Sorry, yeah, yeah, you're absolutely right.
Speaker 4: And I just kind of just thought about me because I co worker that passed away from a stroke, and then I had a coworker a few years passed away to brainanders and I'm thinking about it. You know, I wis had insurance policy and cast in the family doesn't see it. And I then, well, I'm going to go to the funeral to my friend next week and co worker and I neber going to the other one a few years ago. And I was kind of disgusted because this guy, this one guget passed the bring was such a big worker.
Speaker 12: One of any management, even the top management didn't show up. This gave worked almost thirty years, and I couldn't get up the toil the family like thank you he was. He was just a journey to work with just a couple of words.
Speaker 3: I mean, you know, I wonder what's gonna happen to the to the insurance industry, both health insurance and life insurance based on whether or not you got the shot, and a booster because they're starting to come out now with these studies showing the effects of this and how it's affecting people. I read another article the other day the fertility and women dropped immediately, dropped by sixty percent in certain people that had certain women that had taken the shot.
Speaker 1: And now you're talking about all of this, you know.
Speaker 3: This sudden deaths of them that people have gone through because of having this shot. So I wonder if that's going to affect your rates. I mean, I know with Obamacare that oh, well, you know, pre existing conditions. But we're going to start seeing changes in cost of life insurance based on whether you had the.
Speaker 4: Shot or not.
Speaker 2: Because look, the insurance companies well ahead of anything that's been studied. They're already on it. They already have changed the language, they are updated policies, all kinds of crap. Believe me, they're covered. That's the thing that aggravated me about Charna. It was like, it is irresponsible and ridiculous that you believe the claims you're making based on the fact that you were able to competently do that job, you know better?
Speaker 1: How lot I.
Speaker 3: Got into it with him when he was talking about how the the twin towers were constructed, and he was asking how, you know, how could you get this much sage in a floor? And I simply asked him, I said, what's the weight of the seven forty seven fifty seven? Take the way of the plane? Those you know, those fours were not designed. The load in that building was designed to hold the building, furniture, everything in the building. Take a damn airplane. What's the weight of a seven forty seven fully loaded and shove it into the building. You think something might bend or sag.
Speaker 1: A little bit.
Speaker 3: It was just his common sense went out the window. And I'm thinking, this is an educated guy. Why is he so stupid?
Speaker 2: Well, look, architecturally, some of those buildings were designed with the idea that they would be hit by something like that.
Speaker 3: Some of them were Well, the towers did what they were designed to do. They were designed to take the impact of the plane. Then one of them stood for an hour yep after the plane hit it. One of them stood for I don't know what was the hour and thirty minutes or something. I mean, they did what the guy the people that built him said. Yeah, they did what they were desolved to do.
Speaker 2: For the most part, that is what the engineers who built him said. Anyway, here's the thing. We're down to the last couple of minutes here, so I'm thinking we should kind of like let everybody get in their last word for the week. And since we still got Chris on uh Danny, excuse me, since we still got Danny on the line. Chris is still on the line too, I think, no, mate, he's gone, but uh, Jimmy James is there. So you know, go ahead, Danny and get in your final word for the week.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I just.
Speaker 3: I just.
Speaker 4: Kind of surprised and generally kind of giddy that we have an American pope and he took the name of rule of the fourteenth and theo who grew of the thirteenth was was really important.
Speaker 3: Figure to the.
Speaker 4: Social ministry, you know, in the height of the industry a revolution, and I think it was all about the stuff people. So we were out there just lopped everybody up.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm. So there we go. Anyway, Danny, I appreciate you calling in for this week, and there is one thing to consider there when it comes to the Pope, for sure. And not only that, but he's a baseball fan like most Catholics. Okay, cool, Jimmy James, your final word for the week.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Pope, they should call Peter to the black.
Speaker 2: Here we go. Why is that Jimmy telling?
Speaker 1: That's where a prophesied that who we're supposed to call him?
Speaker 3: So you do them black.
Speaker 1: Anyway?
Speaker 2: Is uh?
Speaker 1: Tip Point later told me that Lincoln, George is the home.
Speaker 3: Of Pope Kingbird.
Speaker 2: I can't believe you do any election then, well why would I? I don't know enough of the facts about that circumstance to really get into it, because I just thought it was all razy. I thought it was a crazy idea. What I thought it was just crazy to make a movie out of it, and I didn't want to call attention to it, to be honest.
Speaker 1: But yeah, true, he speaks more exploration.
Speaker 2: Probably probably correct.
Speaker 1: You there everyone, peace, There you go, good night.
Speaker 2: Jimmy James, and thanks for calling in man be Pete, you're playing a thought for the week. Man.
Speaker 3: Well, thanks to all different Chris and Jude James and baby calling you, we got another week in the can It's still be another hot week out there, so everybody stay high grated. And I'll give you a little tip, Pedi. A light is a good way to replace electrolytes if you're out there having to work in this crap, So you know, drink plenty of fluids, have a little bit of electrolytes, and man, you should be good. Other than that, everybody go to the trolley dot com, check the donate button and do what you can do. Hey, we'll see you next week, all right, And you