Speaker 1: The disclaimer to the fair season Karen's out there, Oh dare you? All guests on the show do not reflect the opinions of the host. The purpose of the show is to have interesting conversations, stretch our minds and grow not what we want. If you are looking for an echo chamber viewer and listener discretion, he's advised.
Speaker 2: Can you talk about extreme?
Speaker 1: What is happening?
Speaker 2: And what is up?
Speaker 1: Hold out your glass because we're about to feel it up torches high, you know, look at it from a different perspective, different perspective, different perspective.
Speaker 2: Hey, what is happening?
Speaker 1: What is up? Hold out your glass because we are about to feel it up. Welcome to the Rerometheus Lamb's Podcast, the place with the conversations are always unlightly. I'm your host, Doc Brown, and here we like to use the allegory of the Prometheus lens to take a second look at everything. Hey guys, if you're new to the channel, welcome to the Hero's Journey. Be sure to hit that like button, hit that subscribe button, and flick that bell. That way you don't miss out on a single journey. And hey, while you're here, be sure to check out our social media channels down below it. There are various platforms that would be much much appreciated. And if you're listening on Spotify, Apple or wherever you consume content, let me say up front, I know ads suck, but this is your way to contribute to the podcast, and I greatly appreciate it. But for four bucks a month, you can get this ad free listening experience and bypass the ads guys. But today we got a returning guest. This man is one of those deep wells of knowledge. He's a guy that when you sit down, he will stretch your mind. Our first conversation, he definitely even stretched meat and I like to think, and I'm laughy Taffy, I've been stretched and can't be stretched hardly anymore. But this man stretched me and I love sitting down.
Speaker 2: And talking with him.
Speaker 1: So I'd like to welcome back to the show, Doug il will soon man. Thank you for coming back and talking to us again.
Speaker 2: Thanks justin, thanks for me on again.
Speaker 1: Well just for those maybe that missed that episode or maybe have a new listener coming on, go ahead and introduce yourself and some of your books and levels of expertise and some of the research you.
Speaker 2: Can do with I've done a lot of different research over the years. I have a master's for in Old test Myopiblical studies from Wheaton College Graduate School. I've done pretty consistent work over the years since that time, studying the scriptures in the original Hebrew. And also my major area of his study is actually planet x. You can learn more about that at planet x dot info. That's planet dash x I NFL. I also published for a number of years a website for travel and ancient mysteries called mysteriousworld dot com. And there's a number of articles on there about the Giants that I published back in think it was twenty two thousand and two, two thousand and three, or to believe it the over twenty years ago. But I wrote a series of articles and the Giants about the giants of Ancient erest, Giants of the America's, Giants of Europe, and Giants of Asia. And that was proved to be fairly popular, and so I diverted away from a mysterious well being a travel site so much as it is cited more about ancient mysteries, and as a result it became more popular. In the Giants articles out shown all the other articles were bind on the science, so I decided to follow that path. Say, Steve Quail Blaze the trail before me, and I got that idea from him. You know, let's write about the giants. It's actually pretty interesting to me personally, and so I decided to follow that up and it turned out to be a gold buy it. It's just almost an obsession. And the Christian French community, if that's what we're part of. I see the Christian French community as the true community because if you're if you're comfortable with the world, you're not really a Christian, per see, and Christians should be persecuted, they should be considered odd, they shouldn't be fitting in anywhere, they should be seltm like, but they should never be thought of it as normal, not by the world. Not really. The world is not our place. We have a we're on a journey to a heavenly destiny, not comfortable for her. When Kay in retirement, that's not long here. So that said, I decided to go with the Giant's direction, and I'm still trying to get the book out. I've been so busy with my career that I have had time that my first major book was which I published with Originally with Defender Publishing, the tom Horne was called Planet X the Sign of the Son of Man in the End of the Age, which discusses how another planet our solar system, theoretically called Planet X comes in of our solar system every couple of thousand years. I think it's roughly two thousand years. It appears during major periods of human history when God comes back and renews the original covenant he created with matt Kind when he first created Earth, and every two thousand years or so he comes back and visits to see how things are going, and Planet as heavenly sign which precedes that return. And the last time it came back was as the Star of Bethlehem, which preceded its first coming as Jesus, and all return again probably in their future as the sign of the Sun of Pan and the End of the Age has described in Matthew twenty four thirty and that will be the next time it appears, and it's a period every couple thousand years. Around two thousand BC two thousand years prior to Christ, there was a heavenly sign that preceded the birth of Abraham, and also the Samarians had a record of seeing their God, whom they called Enlil. At that time, the most tig God, which was believed to be a star or planet, appeared in the heavens around that time. Didn't cause the Catechism on Earth actually which actually in the Destruction lend to the destruction of ancient sumer And so I talk about that in chapter six of my book on Planet X. How job it's actually basically the Hebrew Creation Epic, which mirrors that of the ancient Babylonians, is also known as the Babylonian Creation Epic, And in that book we go through how the Bible is a book of its time, it's in context with other ancient writings of its time, such as the New Elish and when properly translated, to say, the Creation material is properly translated in that context, it makes a lot more sense. And it also fits in with the Planet X hypothe says that we're dealing with now, and so the book on Planet X attempts to bridge the past with the future which is soon and kind of understand how this pattern has been repeating over many thousands of years. Now. This planet returns every two thousand years or so to inaugurate a new covenant between God and men, and the next covenant will be coming out, which I'm calling them covet until the Star. That'll be coming up soon. You can learn more about that at planets dot info.
Speaker 1: And guys, if you had missed it, me and Doug had a conversation, a deep conversation about an hour and a half, for an hour and forty minutes or so on just this subject in his book alone. I'll be sure to drop a link somewhere in this little bubble. Just look around for it'll be a little black tag in one of these corners for a link to take you to that episode and check that out if you If that interests you, that was a mind blowing conversation. But today we're going to talk about actually it's kind of like a gambit of subjects, but it's kind of all gathered around a sub category where today we're going to talk about, you know, giants, fallen angels and their technologies, and we are also going to was talking about this pre roll. Some of this stuff goes into you know, Ginsburg Legends of the Jews, and you know, for those that follow me knows that that's something I don't. I don't care. I'm not afraid to get into the weeds. My book The Epic Saw we get into chest deep weeds sometimes. Uh. But we're going to go into some of the ravened traditions, uh and some of the Jewish mysticism and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: So we're not this is not thus saith the Lord here people.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: This we're trying to step into the ancient mindset of these people and see how they thought, what they were thinking, what they believed. And I think that when we do that, we get a better understanding of the people of the time who wrote these texts. And I think it honestly feels in gaps, don't you, Doug?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think it's interesting to write. Is it a blend of theory and fiction or you create dialogue for characters or is it just pure analysis? Is do you write it as more of a fiction with using these data points from leasures of the Jews and other apowical literature, or do you just do as straight up fictional account based your opinions? H Is that what you do? How did you write it? Did you write it as a fiction write more of an analysis? Now?
Speaker 1: I wrote it as an analysis, just going through and seeing what they said about you know, Esau and the certain subtopics that kind of branched off from that, and just trying to separate, you know, the fact from the fiction and comparing it to the Biblical narrative. So I kind of tell people, you know, as I was reading this stuff, if it aligned with scripture, you know, I kind of kept it in the keep pile, and if it contradicted scripture or didn't align well with it, I threw it over my back. And then at the end I put those pieces together and tried to form a narrative that weaved in and out of the Biblical narrative and fit, you know, pretty seamlessly kind of what I found.
Speaker 2: Okay, that makes sense, that sounds interesting. I think I'll pick that one up. A line of Esa. Probably. It's an interesting history, and so both in the Bible and the history of the incident reass So I'm curious to see what happened to them actually, how they they remained better win or do they merge with the Assyrians, or what happened such as a good question. But regarding the giants, the giants of I'm saying the giants has expanded quite a bit over the last so a couple of decades. Actually, I first wrote those articles in the Giants and from two thousand and two to two thousand and three. Since that time I've been less just kind of cataloging they tribe of the Giants, like most writers do, what they did in the histories, like and how the giants more modernate, Like Maximianus, the giant emperor of Rome, how huge he was, how to get out right a horse elli yates a huge pile of meat and drank several gallons of wine every day. Basically a classic example of the gian and how they operate it was they were super capable, very very strong, very fast. They get out out class for any human in many animals, the problem is that they are extremely inefficient. And even in the Old Testaments or the actually the literature regarding the giants of the world for the flood, like the Book of Enoch and things like that, the giants, the problem with them is they were so inefficient they ended up devouring everything around them, including the people they were supposed to be protecting it there and they ruling over and so they became a huge from being a huge interesting person to a huge pain who would no one wanted around because there was possible to deal with. The epic of Gilgoish actually covers our content. Yish was actually what he would say. He was constantly ringing the fire fire alarm because he was literally an alarmist, and so every time he turned around, he's worrying about some invader or something going to attack them. And so they told me they got to go because we can't get any more. So we ended up going on his journey to find the Tree of life or the plant of life as they call it. And that was actually a very interesting adventure which contained some of the information we could talk about today as regarding the giants and their technologies, and so it really centered around the Garden of Eden. What was there. The first giant was actually probably King, even though it doesn't spiffically say so, it kind of implies that he was because front hand came the giants. Now later on it says during the book the time of Jared, that's when the fallen angels came down, and we can assume that the passage in the Book of Enoch was that time, because the time of Jared was yaredon which I mean, you know that which flows down. I think that means very Jared is actually the same way as the river Jordan has it. It was flowing down, and so the giants kind of flowed down at the time of Jared and came down integrated with women. This was led mainly by Hans's two different demons called Now it's not clear whether they're the same or two different demons, or what's going on with them, and I wondered about that. More recently, I've come to the conclusion that they're actually two different powerful the arch demons, and together they comprised the being known as Satan. It's like a marriage of two demons rather than a single being. And this is why Satan doesn't have a name per Sae, because he's actually two people in one Aizel, the male demon and sem Yanza, the female demon. They were both kind of one or the other. They weren't unified, they were kind of had a sexuality to them. Ozazel actually shows up in the Bible as an scapegoat, the one The escapegoat literally means the oz is not goat, and the word for Ozzel actually means goat or it could also be power that both doze means either breaking down the word itself, Oz literally is power and el means God of oz l Hebre means power, power God, And I wonder if that wasn't a reference electricity, as in positive and negative electricity, the flowing of it, and maybe eased to God, electricity to the master of the electron. If such. If so, then he is extraordinary, carrible being who could have a unusually large amount of power over the universe, and the technology he could create from his genius would be the ultimate usage of electricity, the most efficient possible way. And Semyons, on the other hand, was more about arts, whereas I was about the sciences, was about the arts. So hearts and scientists together form the two major areas of study. I came to that conclusion because it said in Genesis four that the sentants have came. There were two primary divisions, one between a group of peoples who who lived in tents and bred cattle and also played music. But the other group was those who followed after Tubal King, who have followed after the hearts of metallurgy the working of iron and brass, and from that is really all metallurgy, and from that was the sciences because they're basically studying science and studying how to manipulate metals and other elemets. And so my opinion, what is happening here is the two different triumphs of Cain, who followed after Kane divided into two main types of people, one who followed after technology and ones who followed after more earthly delights, pleasures like sexuality and like basically sag, drugs and rock and roll what we would call. And they took these two different paths. One was about science as well about arts. And you see this in the modern conservatives as liberal dichotomy. It seems to be happening over and over again in history. There's this division between the arts people and the sciences people, probably because of one of they're they're following one of those two major demons and deriving power from one of those two. They've worshiped az or Somianza, and it's poonsible that either of them had the genetics within them and are studians are created to create their own group of people that they could control, and soans have been kind of dividing the earth between them over who rules whom and what way they rule, And there it's kind of a marriage that convenience between these two the good they're built the conservatives and liberals. Basically, those who follow those two two paths are following one of those other powerful demons. That's hard to come to that conclusion, but if you think about it, if you're not getting a power from God, you're getting it from somewhere else. And so you're either getting your power from God or from Satan. And my theory of that Satan is actually a composite being made of both both. On Samianza, I'm thinking that's what's happening, is it's a schizophrenic world where you can follow one of the other pievings.
Speaker 1: Hell, you, guys, it's no secret that every single day your dollar loses its value. But man invested one thousand dollars in silver in the sixties. Today, that same one thousand dollars that have magically turned into almost thirty thousand dollars silver and gold only continues to increase in value. If you have a four oh one K or money setting in savings, that is just a number in a computer system that is one MP or hack away from being deleted forever. I recently teamed up with cornerstone assets and metals. I started investing in gold and silver myself, and I highly encourage the listeners. If you have money in savings just sitting there, invested in hard tangible assets. The same thing with your four one ks. Take a twenty to thirty percent cut of that four oh one k that number in a computer system and invest into hard tangible assets that has proven to only increase in value. Be sure to check out the link in the description or the number on the screen, and be sure to tell them that Dog Brown from Prometheus Lynn sent you torches high. Guys, are you a hunter, a hiker, or just an outdoor enthusiast. Well, if you are, you know that good quality gear is hard to come by. And find an All American maid. It's like finding Bigfoot in the woods. Hence the name of Squat Survival Gear. Head on over to Squatch survival gear dot com use the code p LP ten for ten percent off store wide. And I don't want to interrupt you, but I but I have to because my mind is really stirring here. Uh just like the our last conversation with the Firmament being this, you know, busted rock belt. You know that you blew my mind with you've done it again with this. Uh, I've never heard stuff that you know, him Yaza what was a female?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: And it's very interesting because oh, I was just gonna say, it's very interesting when you sit back and think about it, uh, because with the Bafomet, you know, this is supposed to be, you know, the the idol of of Satan and it's male and female, that's correct. And then you have a Nanna. Is that who this entity is with a different name because she was the goddess of mindless sex and violence?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: And so I'm kind of making you know, those kind of connections in my head as you were talking there.
Speaker 2: So then kind of outside of the of the control of God, men and women tend to follow after their sexuality, and the worship gods that are of their sexuality, whether bail or Astra or whatever male and female duty is is dominant at that time. And so what God did tim yons are rebelled, What he did is he created the marriage coven between the male and the female to bind them back to together, to get into one useful unit that where both of their energies could be combined to create things. In this case, of family, which is the peak of the created order, which keeps us as alle and all the other qualities, was rising from the pit. Now, if you look in Revelation, what's happening a lot of the seals were the bulls and the trumpets, is that the created order is being destroyed and many people are dying. And when I studied the difference between the net fish and the ruoc, which is the netfish is the energy of the soul, which is the world spirit, and the Ruoc is the holy spirit. It literally means wind. And those who fall after Satan have the netetch energy, then they get more energy as they follow him more. That's what they're seeking. That's the power they're looking for from Satan. Those who follow after Jesus get the ruoc energy, which is a pure, much better quality energy, infinitely powerful. But the difference between us two is the ruralck energy can be malleable. It's the kind of the essence of witchcraft is the manipulation of the net feesh and the demons I control it. My theory is is that when Satan fell, he stole energy from heaven and brought it down to earth and twisted it to a lower form of energy called the net fh which he could control, and he gives he rewards it follow it with exter and ftch energy and money and things that go with it. Whereas those that do not tend to be poorer because they don't follow after Tatan and they don't give rewards extra awards. And so the basic idea is that the deficits of rock are kind of conflicting with each other. They combine in the sense that some people are both, like Christians have both. Still they have less certain amounts of that fish, but they still have both. And so the power of life is really emanates from Satan and the fallen angels. That's their energy. When they fell, they fell into a lower kind of order, and their power became a degraded form of energy, which is a fear of the Holy Spirit was still very strong. And so what God did when he created the created order, he created the plants and the animals and the people as sort of a hierarchy with humans at the top, and the very apex of human exist since was the marriage between Adam Aneath and that that covenant, which is kind of the lock on the door of the entire prison. So as Alex Jones. But we're actually living in a prison planet, but we're not the ones who are in prison. It's the fallen angels are in prison inside that planet, and the Created Order is keeping them down. And how that happens is is, since everything is alive on Earth requires this net fetch energy. If the fallen angles try to rise to the surface and escape their prison, the animals and the plants and the people will absorb all that energy. They'll get drained and then fall back down in a pick because they can't rise because the energy is being purposely drained by the Created Order, which was done specifically to do that. And so the very prison they're in draining off their energy and keeping them down and preventing them from rising again. That's the whole point of it. And the RESTRAINTA yeah, the strainer is the Holy Spirit, but the creation of general it's also restrainingum by draining off their energy and preventing them from accumulating enough to break through the prison doors and escape. And since they're imprisoned the side of the earth down a shoe hold. Shoe hold is actually they call them the shades, and that literally means a powerless spirit in other, which they're just kind of like a computer program that can't run because there's no energy, because it kind of sits and does nothing except they're aware of it and in pain because their energy is constantly being drained off of them and being sent back after the surface as part of a process that take manage. I suspect really hell, what hell is, and the pain of it is having your having their natural energy drained off of them constantly, which must be intense pain. So it can we sent back to the service to empower the animals and the plants and the humans. That's the power of life. And the reason for the animal sacrifice was to send back down, and the oz sacrifice of the ozes look was to send back down with some seed corn actually speaking, to start the process again. And what would you fail to do that back in the old days? What would happen if the demons would have the spiritual rights to take that energy? And that's when you have wars and famines and disasters, And this is what God is talking about. You have to follow these things or disaster will happen because the demons will come and get their energy, whether you give it to them or not, they will a right to get it to have they needed to ignore to continue to the cycle which got itself put in place. And so that's my theory about the net fashion, how it works and where it comes from. And as Z and s and Yaza ruled over that. And what happened in the Garden was had Satan attacked the guardian of the entire prison system that God created to keep the fallen angels down. And Adam and Eve were the kind of the wardens for the prison, and they held the keys. And so what he did was he went for the weaker program, which was Eve, who was more earthly and therefore more likely to be compassionate, tempted her by giving her, if you follow after me, I'll give you technological knowledge and wisdom which will allow you to create a kingdom separate from God over which you can rule using technology, and this nepheest energy you can use also over which I have authority. And that's when he tempted even the garden. And then he added one along with her, because he doesn't want to lose her obviously, Plus the temptation of that much part of us too much. And so the fall in the Garden was basically Adam Andy for tempted. What we understand his technology today and what we're seeing with the technological Paradise right now is in fact the final implementation of Satan's original plan in the Garden I was doing thousands and thousands of years ago. It's been happened. I tried a couple of times in a work before the flood that was destroyed. There was another attempt in the time of Abraham, when the iniquity of the Amorites was coming about, probably the fallen angels were giving him technology again and interfeering with them, interviewing the giants again. So with the giants comes to technology and the ability to control the world. It's all about really in the world basically and right, but the throne is for the whole thing, and actually in that show too. But and it happened again during Hibler's Germany. Hither was trying to rebreath the giants again. And he was a member of the Tulli society, who was in a cult society which community teams directly, So he was trying to bring that whole thing back again almost two thousand years after Christology relics.
Speaker 1: You know, he was trying to find that the Chalice and the spear of Destiny and all this rusoteric stuff.
Speaker 2: That is right, and so he didn't understand the technology. He thought it was magic, but it was actually technology. We didn't actually get the tech until nineteen forty seven. And the Fallen Angels they're thrown out of heaven. Then, I suppose because it's an ongoing pure I suspect there's an ongoing purging of the Solar System of various alien slash human beings, which has been happening for decades now. Actually I was actually watching X files ROF they called, so i'd get back in the mood for that. And basically, the aliens of the Fallen Angels and their servants, which I found a way past dying, and what they do is they create these bodies partly partly technological, partly physical. It's like biotech. And what they do when they abductive humans is they take some of their sperm and egg genetic material and use that to implant hybrids or create entirely new babies, which they use to create the bodies for themselves. And so they could kind of soul mogerate from the body to body, and so they've kind of cheated death through this pattern. I suspect that's what's happening. When you see these great alien they might be containing souls have been around for you know, thousands of years because by following Satan, they learn how to do this. But God is in the process of destroying all this, and when he comes back, he'll destroy all the aliens who live in the atmosphere and all of them, just wipe them all out till they totally gone. So their efforts were temporarily beneficial, but it will all be destroyed, I think, And if he's in six twelve. And my theory is is that when it says the spiritual powers of weakness and heavenly places, they're talking the word there is pro neu in the Greek and I thought that was poor nea as a pornography, but I liked at they actually word a greka doesn't mean pornography. It means those who take pleasure and causing others pain. So it's a kind of a twisted form of sexuality. And I thought about the gray aliens and what they do to the people they abduct, and what they do to them is that they scare the literally scare the nephetch out of them, share that it's a widley stream called it body terrors, like all of his energy is being drained out of them. That's exactly what they're doing. Since they can't get the Nefetch energy from the from the earth because they live from the heavens, they bring up humans and drain the Nefatch energy out of them. And so that's what chronia means. It means taking pleasure in other people's pain. By terrifying their abductees, they release this energy and they can feed off of it. That's the conclusion that came to it is that day, like anyone needs to have life energy in order to live, and.
Speaker 1: So the well the occultists talk about loosh, you know, feeding off the fear, and you had the whole you know, the ten full hat people talking about a drain of chrome and all that stuff back in the day.
Speaker 2: You know, it's all part of the same, yes, all part of the same occultic concepts. In fact, some of those people they have learned it from the very beings who have abducted them how to drain the energy, worshiping them and going and serving them and working with them to exploit other human beings for personal gain. So that is some of the edgier theories that came up over the years. They're accurate because it do make sense. There's no other reason to terrify these people. I mean, you know why unless there's some kind of a benefit and they're taking an extraordinary effort to abduct these people. If they're ringing them up there, it must be for a very good reason. And so they can harvest their genetics, but they can also harvest their energy and stealing energy from them as part of the process and keep themselves of life. I'm definitely up in space in a form a human type of human body, which is a combination of bio and mechanical that can live up in space very efficiently, and they've been up there for maybe thousands, tens of thousands of years. Doon hosts, but.
Speaker 1: All the Matrix also, you know the Matrix movie. All the people are in these pods and they're in this computer dream like state, and they are harvesting the energy off these people like a farm. They're all lined up in rows like corn.
Speaker 2: The Gnostics, that's actually I've read some articles about that, and that's actually presenting the Gnostic view of things, and they were Gnostics are similar to that, and the idea that we're living in the universe were being enslaved by these highest beings or prison planet prison universe, and are being slaved by these beings who are using us for our energy and for our genetics and everything else. And so that is those are probably the father of followers of ozes up the technological ones. They don't have access to the net fetch energy that mainly comes from the followers of sam Yanza, who probably the rule of the underworld. And those who follow as are up in near space Earth, near Earth orbit, and those who follow after Smyanza, they are done in the pit harvesting then at fetched energy. And so it might be that those who go to Hell, some are going up versus going down, not to have them but to the near Earth orbit where their main enslaved, these gray bodies and forced to serve some weird insect like a reptilian master. It's it gets really interesting to think about it, just how weird the situation is. But this is what the Bible says, and he says quite clearly, some of the evens live up in the atmosphere, not down in hell. And by the way, we don't go to heaven when we die. We actually go to a compartment of she all known as Abraham's Bosom, where we wait the resurrection. People say, oh, he's up in heaven. No he's not. He's sound and she's old in a nice place. But it's it's not that nice. It's called paradise, and it's where Abraham and the patriarchs of old went to when they died. Those who foresaw the haven't of price, but have not been saved per save that they saved to staved by their belief that he was coming. And so that is what happened with them, and they're down there waiting with all the other saints to be resurrected at the final trumpet.
Speaker 1: But there's there's a lot of Christians that that believe that that passage where Jesus goes down into Hell it says that he uh hey, I'm just a second, I don't.
Speaker 2: Know what's up with that.
Speaker 1: It does this sometimes.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: But yeah, there's a there's a lot of Christians that believe that that passage where Jesus goes down into Hell and it says that, you know, he uh proclaims, you know, victory to those in prison, and he leads a host of captives free. That that was the people that had died before Christ, and he took them up to heaven. He led a host of captives free. And you know, and this is not a salvation issue. You know, this is not a dividing line of we need to cut each other's throats over and fight. But my position of that is in that same context it talks about those ones in prison. It says, even has the context of those who disobeyed, you know, God's order when his patients waited in the days of Noah. He's talking about those prisoners are the fallen angels during the time of Noah, and he's proclaiming victory to them and saying, you know, you guys want to get out of here, but hey, watch me, I'm going to get out here in three days. And I kind of understood the leading a host of captives kind of like a It might have been physical, but maybe it was like an allegorical thing the writers were portraying because of that time a conquering king when he defeated an enemy, he led them in a line like in a parade for everybody to see that he's vanquished these people. So it's kind of like a like a thought idea, like a visualization of Jesus dragging these rebellious sons of God, these fallen angels and chains behind him like a conquering king, showing everybody he's defeated them. That's the host of captives that he led, you know, but some people believe that no, this was the good people that died before the death and Resurrection of Christ was led up to heaven.
Speaker 2: That's at answer good question. If he's proclaiming victory over them, they probably wouldn't be the righteous dead. Probably he led the captive of the fallen angels, who he was basically mocking, sitting down there, powerless as former you know, shadows of the ford of former glory, literally, but you could see who they were. I'm seeing it as kind of this invisible outline, like you seeing a cartoon invisible person, like the Invisible Man. You see his outline just barely, but they have no power. And I think it was Ezekiel said, you know where is your power? You once rule over the nations, Now you're down here with us, meaning he has zero energy and can do nothing. This guy once ruled the surface like it with an iron fist who allows no power at all. So that's kind of what they're going for there, is making it clear that this one powerful person has no more power, and the reason why is because he has no more ne f Hash energy. Now, I wanted to make that clear the difference because a lot of the technology and the concepts I'm talking about, you have to understand what the Fez energy is and how it operates and what it's for. It's separate from the Holy Spirit. It was, in my opinions, created by Satan. It's kind of a downgraated version of the Holy Spirit. And that my opinion, I think that might explain why blaspheming against the Holy Spirit. That's what that actually is. He's referring to Satan stealing some of that Holy Spirit energy from Heaven and degrading it, which is the worst thing you could possibly do. And it was such a terrible thing that he was permanently baded for that, even though he's a very powerful and very poortant, very useful individual. That was so bad that I'm thrown out heaven right there, and the whole process of my theory and I've talked about this, and I'll talk about this in my book and the Giants, which is partly good as the unurse was created as a result of Satan not returning to the glory to God in heaven. Basically in heaven before the fall, all the angels and who those who would become demons all gave glory to God. God gave them his spiritual holy spirit energy as kind of a cycle, and they returned it into the form of praise. It was like a cycle, kind of like an electricity going through a light bulb. What Satan and the fallen angels, there are those who would fall. They wanted to steal some of the energy for themselves, to create a little universe of their own that they could roll over separate from God or as a kind of a steward of a lesser realm, a subdomain, you could call it. And what happened was is a plan went wrong. The energy overloaded. We couldn't handle it, and the universe was created as a result of that imbalance of energy kind of blew out another dimension beneath the spiritual dimension, which is not what we call the universe. And the universe was created by this original sin of Satan, who now continues to kind of maintain to a degree. And you know, Jesus calls him the rule of this world. He might be in the entire universe, and that he has a high degree of control over it. And so since that time, he's always had a very strong ability to control things and people because if he is in fact the master of the electron, among other things, if you can control the electron, you're basically controlling time and space because space, everything in space is made up of atoms, which are comprised of electrons, and electrons are the only way that change can happen because all change happens as a results of chemical reactions. All chemical reactions are the result of the exchange of electrons either between atoms are moving down up and down states. And I think he is kind of the god of the electron, has such he controls them and there they're physics. If so, he could actually literally control the universe because everything in the universe requires electrons to operate, and so any kind of change at all, you kind of have any change without electrons, and that means both physical objects can of exist without them, and also time can it happen because you can't have any changes over time because all changes basically the movement of electrons and change of states. And so my theory is that Asizo is in fact the master of the electron because that is what his needs for time and space to exist. And so he's that powerful. But Jesus is more powerful. But Satan is powerful enough so that it took time to defeat him. So you have the salvation here history of a period who knows how long, where these various staged conquests and reductions of Satan's power. Time was the only way to do it, to get power away from him without destroying the universe and the process because you can't destroy it because you can't destroy him, just like you can't destroy the electron. If you get rid of electrons, that the universe will disappear instantly, and so you have to maintain him in his power over the electron. You know, right, all of us are like that. And so he's subduing Satan's control of the electron in a staged way to the point where it's almost got it defeated. And then the last stage will be he'll be thrown into the pit where he kept forever. Actually the light of fire, and that's where the energy of all the ftch energy and Satan's power and all their authority is kept there and they can't use it anymore, and they can't escape in a controlled way where that power will never change. The risk was that satanly uses power to rule the universe, possibly altered to the point was unlivable, and so Jesus was tasked with a very difficult task of having to take back this energy achieve God's his father's will without the universitistic disappearing. So you can't just go in and destroy Satan. That's why they can't just kill him. They have to imprison him in a very careful way, and that's why we have history. It took so long to imprison him because he was so very dangerous, and it took a long time to find the corral and control him and put him in a position where he can be safely locked away and the power he controls continues on interrupted. That's my theory.
Speaker 1: Well, I know we were talking pre row and you were talking about the technology of these fallen angels, and we can find it in the Bible and the rabbinic traditions and all these legends of the Jews. Can we go into some of that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, those are precursor to the technologies, and all the technologies are essentially total mastery of electricity. Now they understand what the fsh is and my electricity is, and how Satan that's control of that is the master of that. You can understand that technologies are technologies are Satan. When he first ruled, he might have ruled in the world before the Earth. In fact, the Earth prior to the current creation may have ruled over by powerful demons. It once orbited where the asteroid built is now, and in the process of destroying that that empire that Satan was trying to create on the primordial Earth, he ended up destroying Earth itself and creating a significantly different planet, which he then moved close to the Sun where it is today. And so Satan remains buried unerneath the Earth that he intended to rule. But during that time he probably created primitive creatures and manlike beings, and he possessed those beings like you would later possessed Kine and created very high technologies that they could use to rule over Earth. And one of the most warden one is a technology called it so Heartstone. And now the technology that so Heartstone is basically what we call an optical hard drive. I could tell you about the backstory that I don't know how much my time we had, but basically the Arc of the Covenant has the same technology and all electrical and nature. The Arc of the Covenant's actually u what's called a capacitor, and the capacitor is basically any capacitor is like a two layers of conductive material sandwich, taking a layer of non conductive material. Over time either side of the conductive material, one will get positive want to go negative electricity, kind of opposing each other. And the Arc of the Covenant was the bunks was actually designed that way. The inner box in the inter box theoretically were separated, and how it was set up was that over time the human electrical charge one positive was negative and one of the probably the inner box was attached to one of the cherubm in the under box to attach one of the charban and what the High Priest died when he sprinkled blood on the top of the Ark of the Covenant, he bridged the gap between the between the in and out of box, allowing electricity to flow between them, and that was basically like switching on the system. What happened was is the Sohar style, which was basically an optical hund drive made of sapphire. I'm just telling you why. I'll tell you what we can talk about. Why lady, if you interested, that would start the disc spinning. There were layers in the charban which could read and write to the disc and it actually would allow not only uh, data retrieval for you know, questions you might have like a computer, it would also set up a communication link between God and himself. There's the heaven. They ark in Heaven operates in the same way, and so the two stones are linked together, probably sabatomically, so you get a real time communication. And then the priest and before him, Moses could actually spot speak to God face to face between the cherubim. That's what they're talking about. There was a the optical hard drive sapphire which was not only could also have information written inside of it using a laser with the technology which exists to that right now we have this technology. We actually have sapphire hydritser you can write to and read from using lasers. So how much confident this is the answer. And it can also by using the surface of the stone, you could actually use it layers to write image to the top so you can actually see each other and talk to each other in a two way communication which was highly secure. And so that was the purpose of that. We basically every year the high priests was meeting with God and talking to him saying, this is having this year. God is saying to him, okay, I wyonan't you do this? This and this? That will be their annual meeting kind of situation. It gives them their market arters for the year. And then as soon as the electrical charge from the inn and out of boxes wears down, the arc shuts down. And then as the end of the coming conversation which might have maybe like fifteen minutes, depending on you know, how much energy of the arc drew upon the function properly. Part of the reason, not only is the arc designed to be a capacitor, whether or not, whether or not you think it's a machine, the inner and out of box would accuminate charge over time because they're separated it on wood the case of it. And so either it was accidental chance they did it that way, or it was purposeful. I think it was purposeful. One of the reasons was if you look at the construction of the Tabernacle of the Wilderness, it's actually it's got The roof is comprised of several different layers of la fiber and sheep lambskin or sheeps will also seal skin, and the whole thing is connected by a network of silver wire. It's very strange. I mean, why are you doing this. Most of the wire is hidden, so it's not ornamental nature. It's like a grid work goes up to the ceiling and the ground. It's also grounded in the ground, and in fact, the entire outer perimeter is grounded and tied up with the silver wire too. And so what's happening here, whether or not you believe, is technological of nature. That is creating an electric magnetic field. Because as those skins in the top that's forming the roof, but that rubs up against that seal skin, that's going to create a powerful static charge that will send electricity through that grid and create the electromagnetic field around the arc, which will cause it to absorb that energy over time. So not only is the tabernacle protective place, it's actually a charging station for the arc. Literally it's probably four. And so you have the capacitor construction which would absorb it in electrical fields around it. You have a grid work of electric you know, a grid work around the arc the Holy of Holies which would do exactly that. And you have the desert wind, that dry desert wind causing the wool and the seal skin the reb against each other causing that charge. Explaining why the wiring was attached to the roof and wh why do you have any of this? It sounds like it's a farredacage basically, which it also was. So it's protecting the arc from outside interference. Pluts are protecting people outside of the arc from being hurt by the arch's electrical field, which may have been very powerful. In fact, there's a statement in the Bible that states that the Levites, the camp of the Levites was in the center of all the other tribes, and the Levites were around the ark of the Covenant and tabernacle to protect Israel from the arc. Now, why would they need to do that unless there was not something awful avidating from it, And that's exactly what was happening, not only to Aglantetic fields, but also possibly radiation things of that nature, which explains why they couldn't wear any kind of metal at all, because if they went near the arc with that field, it was capable of generating in the tabernacle electrical a bolt of lighting would leap out and them hit that coin or whatever they had their post, then killed them and everything in between them and the arc, and so that's why they had part of the reason they had a rope in the foot around the ankle of the high priest, So if you had something metallic on him, or he failed to be properly cleansed or something, a cage on the ark would kill the priest, and so they had to drag him out of there using this rope. And it's also the story of all the arc. When it was coming back from the Philistines.
Speaker 1: It was on the top they got cancerous tumors and stuff. They said, yes, they did.
Speaker 2: That had to be caused by something, and so it might have been that electromatic field or the arc was a beating intelligently giving them disease on purpose, which it could do. It's very intelligent. It's artificially intelligent also, as was this so far and when a person touched it, it killed him. You think this was either spiritual power God give taking revenge on the man who's profaning his holy heart, or you could a more practical explanation. He got electricated because they are kind of powerful electrical charge, which it would because it's designed to accumulate electrical charge over time. That's what it does. And so all these evidences indicates it was probably electrical device, a two way communications device with other many other potential possibilities, including an artificial intelligence computer like memory with massive amounts of data storage. Both of those optical hard drives, the two tablets of the Ten Commandments, both of them are hard drives. Both of them are people storing gigantic amount of information even by today's standards. Optical hard drives, which will be the next generation of bolk storage probably that were just coming up with now. They can contain so much information that it would be like probably nanobytes for a platter of this size, because they're not only x and the diameter in terms of size, they are also thick in every single layer of the sapphire, which would they could be millions of layers. Every one of those layers could have data so you have not only the two dimensional aspect of like a CD rum, you have the three dimensional aspect of a sapphire, which is is actually the same coating aluminum oxide. That is the same coating that's used on cd RUMs. Sapphires are actually made of aluminum oxide. They're a crystal made of e liminented Oxide's the same thing, the same. The same thing also shows up in Chemtrails two, which I think might be interesting. Con trails and aluminum oxide may link with the power of the Arc of the Covenant. I suspect the Arc of the Covenant and or that's so hard will be found and linked up with this satellite system enhanced by aluminum oxide in the air and other elements. We will true we create a death Star like weapon that they will intend to use against a second coming up price that's I think their plan is.
Speaker 1: Man, that's just fascinating to even think about. And and I know some people that will listen to this and immediately be you know, turned off because of the science, you know, and they will say, you know, you are taking the supernatural out. You know, you're taking the power away from God, You're taking the miraculous away, and to a point. I can see, you know, people's perspective on that. But at the same time, I'm the type of person that because there's certain people that thinks you have to, you know, separate faith, miracles and science. But I'm the type of person that I think that they can go together because I'm of the belief that science is just man's way of trying to explain and understand the unexplainable or the ways of God. And you know, if God is the creator of this universe, you know, he creates the storms, the winds, the elements, the atoms. You know, he's the one that created it. So of course, I mean, is it out of the question to think that he would use the elements and tools inside of the machine or program that he created to his benefit. I don't think that's too far fetched. You know, a good analogy would be Bill Gates. Bill Gates created you know, a computer. Does that mean that Bill Gates is inside of the computer, pushing all the buttons, moving all the parts, making everything happen. No, he's outside of it, but at the same time he's the master of it. He can push buttons and give commands and do things to make the elements and things inside that computer do whatever he wants because he created it. He's the master of it. And I think God is the same way. So a lot of people I want to you know, quote unquote the supernaturalize miracles. You know, they'll say, oh, it says in there that the red sea crossing it was a strong east wind and there was a fault line here and an earthquake could happened, and this could have done this and did that, and that explains. And some Christians are like, oh, no, that's blasphemous. It takes away the miracle and grand scheme of God, God's plan or uh, when he turned the Nile to blood, oh, certain times of the season, if this happened, this microbiology you know, microbiology thing happens, and this you know, I'm just throwing this out because I don't know the exact you know, uh, specifics of it. But this red sea snell comes and starts breeding with this algae and it releases this red looking dye, and that's that explains how it turned to blood. All these things, you know, all these different things are just man's way of trying to explain God. But at the same time, I don't see you know, it's kind of handcuffing God. You know, why can't God use the elements of his creation? Is kind of what I was getting at there.
Speaker 2: And that's a good point. Actually, there's a prohibition of mixing of elements in the Bible, the mixing of wool and other fabrics. It seems trivial, but I think what it was was a kind of a principle of do not mix together anything, to leave the elements as is. And this is one of the things that oz as I was doing with his knowledge of electricity, is it was mixing elements and creating alloys and advanced things that were not natural. As one of the most important points that made up one of the things about the Arctic Covenant and the Tabernacle. He uses all natural materials. Nothing is artificial, nothing as mixed. The tablets have made a sapphire, the arc, the Covenant's made of gold and wood, The tabernacle is made of wool and seal skin and some all this stuff and everything is natural silver, simple. It was the way God intended originally. The sin came in where the mixture of things or the confusion, or if Satan adds in his own ideas that's the essential fall or the cause of the fall was as Satan tried to add his ideas to God's make it even better, which they were perfect the way they were, and that is I call it call it. It's like heaven. The universe is heaven plus leaven. Heaven is God ideas and Levin is Satan ideas. On top of that, bread is essentially a live For example, do you put a bread, it's a regular, stale, irregular cracker record regular, not's a cracker. But if you add leaven to it will rise and become more than it is. It will become it'll seem like there's more there, but it's actually the same amount of nutrition as as as bread, it's fluff, it's full of lives, it's full of hot air. And so the universe is basically an expansion upon God's ideas by adding leaven to it, so it's bigger than it actually is. This is why Jesus says to where the leaven of the Pharisees the add to the word of God and make it look more difficult and more complicated than actually is, because they play in the difference. They're playing the difference between what God says and when they say and you're trapped in the middle, and that's a very good analogy because it's Satan's lie. You know, we are trapped in right now, and it's called the universe. This universe, in the minds of God is a temporary situation which we are trapped in as believers, and Jesus is the only way have Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that's something I say too to a lot of people, because you know, in these circles that are running, there's a lot of people that are you know, kind of pile called them, you know, the Judaizers, and that's where, yeah, they kind of go to buy the names of the Sacred Name people now or the Hebrew Roots movement or that. You know, some people call themselves, you know, the torah Fi followers, and they're gentiles, you know, they're they're pale skin, blue eyed, blonde haired, but but they practiced the laws of Moses and the Jews. And I'm just like you guys, complicate, like you said, you add that the leaven and complicate things, and you're putting this huge stumbling block and barrier between you and God. And that's why Jesus died on the cross. Man and the story of salvation and how to return back to the Father and become one with the Father because Jesus said, I and the Father are one. He died on that cross, so we could be the same. And it's like, I think that's a huge deception from Satan himself to put us back in the chains, because even Paul and a lot of those guys called the law occurs and it's like the story of salvation is so simple that a child could understand it. But pep, some people us muddy the water and make it so complicated when it's such a simple, simple concept.
Speaker 2: It is very simple. Satan makes it over the complicated, like I said, because that's how we interrupt you and entangles you in as web of lies and so uh that s gets back to uses on sem yads and the whole worldly thing they tried to create. To a second from God. You can have a degree of freedom, but there's a lot of rules you have to follow, and you know that's been you know, we spend onus of our lives working, paying taxes, trying to live in the system, and we would have much freer if we just stayed in the garden. Good what God said, m Yeah, There's rules are tracishable. The rules of Satan is supposed are much more burdens and so but the giants and technologies. I want to get back to another point you made all related to that is that Satan was the original high priest, as I recall, I think it was, and he had a breastplate of nine instead of twelve. I'm not sure that meant, but it was interesting, and he had added he fid like device and all these similar things. But and what it sounds like is that he actually had an arc of that coming in device. Also possibly possibly it so Hard which we'll talk about, and that So Hard was actually it's kind of a portable device like the arc bit, smaller but with a larger crystal. Instead of two sapphire stones, is one large one about one cubit on diameter, which is bout the length of your elbow to the tip of your finger, very large disc and grove. It holds huge amounts of information. This actually shows up as the lapis exhillis and I think it was a Gnostic tail where it was a huge stone and Satan's crown when he and Michael are battling for control over heaven, Michael defeated him by knocking the stone out of his crown. It fell to earth where it remains today as a lap of Sigtilus, and that is the main reason the giants were created, was to find and take control of that stone, which was a very powerful technological device and also had stored a great store of knowledge inside of it. And so my theory is is that like the arc of the Covenant Stones, that so hard was the original sort of arc of the Covenant time device, except instead of having a box, it was actually still on top of an iron rod, which was as stand And there's a lot of wordplay around that. The implication is that it was actually in the Garden of Eden with Adam and Eve, but it's very directly in state of it's implied. If you understand what it is and how it works, then you can understand why they hit it because it's so very dangerous. But this was the sorest was originally the crown of Satan and one of the sources of his power and knowledge, and it was according to the Noster traditional Whether or not that was true or not, I'm not sure, but it's an mentioning idea, and it makes sense because Eden there was many trees, including the Tree of life, the Tree of knowledge, and and that would seem like there was just a nice forest of trees with apples and things. But that's not how the mist ancient Easterns would have seen that. Yeah, yeah, it's angel beach. There were angels there, certainly, but the actual trees according to the epoc of Gilgamesh, which is probably the most popular fictional story or semi fictional story in the ancient Ees, it was actually symbolic the the garden of he was underground and it was filled with trees that were made up of jewels of stones, like precious stones. And this also matches the description of Ezekiel's twenty eight I here forgetting where the the The Eden is also seen as on a mountain and possibly underground.
Speaker 1: Satan's described as the most beautiful tree amongst his brothers, and the Angila beings are compared to as trees, right, And.
Speaker 2: That's what what's the idea is is that these stones contained the knowledge of these fallen angels written in sign of it because it was recorded, and you could access this ancient knowledge by accessing these stones either by voice command or you could actually put it on your head. And I think that's when you see the ion ron ancient Egyptian mythology, that's actually one of those stones. They were called the firestones in Ezekiel stones. Yes, and that's what they were talking about, fiery red stones. And that's exactly what happened to a sapphire transparent sapphire or other crystal type of stone. If the lasers were turned on, it would if they're using red lasers accessing like writing immediate data into the disk aause it spins that technology exists today, it would turn the color of the stone red because of the reflective red light you see. And so that's why the eye of rod depicto is being read is because when it's offered, it's reflecting red light in those lasers. And so that's what the other technological device. You could actually read to the brain or write to the brain and teach people whatever knowledge they need to simply by writing to the brain, you don't have to watch it on the screen. You can actually have a written to various memory areas in your brain directly, and we're actually researching technology using lasers to do that as well. Actually, think Elon Musk's working on that ironically. Ironically, and so you can actually write data to a brain right now, we prove that can be done using lasers. It's the only way to do it. Lasers is the only way to write data inside of any crystal, because nothing else to work. It has to be directed lights, and luck direct to light. My definition is what a laser is, and so you know it's a laser is It has to be. The physics are absolute, and so when I say outline of things like lasers and sapphire crystals, that's the only way to get ahead that it answers certain questions about what these stones were. To get back to the Ark of the Covenant, these sapphires, they actually refer to as sapphire. Stumped by the rabbits, I believe there are sapphires, probably part ofly because the word for a book in Hebrew is actually ceher, and the word for cepher is the same almostidentical word for sapphire. Sapphires spelled exactly the same as sepher, except as the addition of the yode between the pay and the brace al. It's exactly the same word. And it's interesting because the word yode or Larry yoade means a hand, and so basically, in the Heburn conception, a sapphire is a book with a hand. In other words, it can manipulate things outside of itself. It's not just read only, it's right. So that's the idea is that these lasers, which could be used to read and write to the disc, could also be bounced off the reflective layers inside the spire as it spun, and sad lasers out to do various things outside of the spinning dish. And that's why you get the ark of the government being used as a weapon. It was said by the Rabbis that it actually flew before the hosts of Israel and send out little rays of fire to burn up bushes and snakes and scorpions destroyed and the host can pass over safely. And the rays of lighters had to be like thin red threads, not like fire, like chemical fire, but they are like thin red threads. And that context is obviously they're using lasers because nothing else looks like thin red threads. So that's a perfect description of what a laser is and how it looks and how it operates. And so you need a laser to read and write to the disk. And you need a laser to set something on fire at a distance with such a thin beam as well. No other way to do that. And so you can be sure that it's a laser because it has to be physics demanded. Once you start getting at the high level of the maximum efficient use of God's creation, how he created it as part of his grand design, you can see how these things have to be certain ways because there's no other way to do it. And so that's why I'm so confident because it has to Another Arabatic tradition is that the word to describing how the the torah, the tank commas are written on the tablets the tank commandments. It doesn't say it was written on the outside, and I actually said it was written on the inside, going from one side to the other. Now how they justify that. It says why he must use a chisel to cut through the tablet and so there was like you know, holds in the tablet or the letters like it was like therese went through all the way through. So it was like kind of just holes in the tablet shaped like letters. The problem with it doesn't even.
Speaker 1: Have references about it was the finger of God. That that that the commandments were written by the finger of God.
Speaker 2: The thing are God will be the laser in this context and so and it's also it was referred to as the hand of God. What Moses. I came to the conclusion that most of was actually rained that so hard stone on his head when he was up on Mount Sinai. It would explain why when he came down from the mountain he had horns. Now the eye of Raw, which I think he was actually wearing, and it wasn't just the eyebrow. It was actually long perceived the Egyptians, that's that's just what they called it. He was wearing this on his head, and it was writing information into his brain directly and teaching him all of these things he needed to know to rule Israel, to manage the covenants and the other technological devices will be managing for the rest of his life, and how to rule and so forth. And when he came down from the mountain, he was said to have horns, shiny horns. That so Haar or the eye of Raw, was actually a round disc around about two iron horns. And so I'm thinking what happened was was that he was actually still wearing this on his head. He'd forgotten it was on there. He'd be out there. It's probably in the days. I think it's a heck of that experience. You don't really think about your parents that much. And he came down still wearing that's around his head, the eye of brown, and people said, you know, you shouldn't wear that. People are going to think you're you're strange because wearing this, this eye of rod. The Israels would have been very familiar with this, because it's a major dety agent there, right, And you're like, wait a minute, that's not that's not mon atheism. You can't be wearing anything. But it is mon atheism, and not a way they didn't understand. This has been run long before the Egypt and since the Garden, and it's been it was the mark on Cain said, for example, it was not a mark. It was something he wore in his head like a crown, in which up also protected him. And it's also intrinsic to the idea of the seventy seven four ninety years and other things which you could talk about that is he liked, but it's talked about it and Genesis four, and for a very good reason, because it's alluding to the sohar there as well. But when Moses was wearing it, they had to cover it up because the horns were still shining, and he looked like he was a god. And in fact that was kind of God's attention. Interestingly, when God said to Moses, he said, behold, I'll make you like a god to Pharaoh. And so what he meant by that, I say he was going to make him look like one of the gods of Egypt. And how he did that as he could put the eye of wrong and said so. And the kicker there is when he says behold. The word for behold is raw, and so the word was probably derived from the word raw, the name wrong. And he wrote very cleverly wrote in the text in the Hebrew without actually saying the name of the god, that the god he was going to make it look like was Raw, the chief of the pantheon from ancient times, wh has since been superseded by Osiris and other deities. And so this was the most powerful possible attack on Egyptian cosmology. Not only was Moses a trained from the egypt, he was running the eye of rob as effectively the god Rob come back, going to take it the Israelites, and they don't give back the Israelites, He'll used the eyebrow to kill everybody. And in fact, that is what happened almost in the myth of the Eye of Raw, which was an older story. The god Rab, which is just a man like a priest or a king, it was weariness interesting and gave him god like knowledge and abilities. He sent out the Eye of Raw how to destroy his enemies because they've been trying to use surpent and they were insulting him. Unfortunately, the Eye of Rod went berserk and started killing everybody throughout the land of Egypt, including the cattle and everything. And so they eventually brought it down by creating a whole bunch of beer tinting at red looked like blood and pour get out into a trench. So when the Eye Row approached, it saw this and stopped and turned into from a tathor mode, which was destruct mode, into the second to h from Seconland Moade was the destruction mode. Always said that the eyebrow turned into secuch, which means it took on the aspect of the goddess segment, which is the God is the instruction. It went out and used the power that God is to kill people. When it saw that, you know, a little river of beer, red beer, which looked like blood, it stopped and turned into the aspect of Hawthorn, which is the goddess of good times and pleasure and so forth. And that's how they stopped the Eye of Ron and the mythology. Otherwise it would have kept killing until everyone on earth was dead, and so our avoundment of energy one or the other. And so that was the background of this. So when Moses came down and appeared in the court of Pharaoh, they realized that if Moses didn't get his way, he would say, eye of Raw, kill all these people, and there's nothing he could do it to stop it, leaning the Pharaoh with everybody in this court. Turns out he ended up using the eye of Rod and the iron Rod, which could have talked about in a moment, to do all these feats. He used his technology, God's technology, which he gave him to Satan originally to manage the earth. When Satan was misused it for his own purposes. Important points, God took the technology away and gave it to the patriarchs of the world before the Bible of the flood, and so you have and gins vers legend of the Jews talk about how the patriarchs part of their long life is because they bathed in the light of the souhartstone every night and rejuvenated their body, and so they woke up renewed every morning. And this is part of the reason they lived as long as they did because of the Sohartstone. The great shining stone also known that I have wrong on other things, was allowed, which they used it to keep themselves young. That's how they lived so long. And then at the time after the flood, you don't see this happening anymore because they weren't able to do that anymore. Even though Abraham also held on to the Soubart Stone inherited it from Noah. The Sohartstone shows up in Jane's is six sixteen as translated to window, but it actually refers to it literally means shining stone. The Hebrew means shining stone, and it's believed with the so Hard stone, which somehow could also either heal or harm and also provides data or communication with God himself, which is his primary function. But Abraham probably uses to put the flight to all these Is it the Assyrians or the Battlonians probably taking you know, flying off in the air with this great and red eye and his head is Xaptu with lasers, and it is terrifying. He could easily kill the entire of himself. This thing is extraordinarily powerful. This is I'm not serious. And this thing will make an appearance in the end times as well. The Antigizer will use it to do exactly the same thing. Probably, But if if the eye of Ron and so Hard are the same thing, this would be an object of incredible power. That's one of the reasons I think it might actually be the Abomination of Desolation. This stone will be set on top of the temple or rebuilt temple, and through the use of direct energy to the line of the horizon or bounced off bounced off satellites, it could hit any target on Earth in less than a second and kill it instantly. That's why it says when you see the Abomination of Desolation spoken of by Dan and the prophet, run because this thing will find This thing will find you target you will kill you in less than a second. If you're wasting time getting your coat you're probably gonna die. It'll find you that's self has this thing is.
Speaker 1: And that's what Tolken's talking about too, and that Lord of the Rings the I can't remember which one it was, but it was theories, uh, the the ark and Stone when they when the dwarfs try to take the dragon goes into the heart of the mountain where all their treasures are, and runs them out and takes over the mountain. Well, the king had this huge stone that he wore only on his crown, and it drove him mad, and they kept him youthful and young. And they go back to get it, and even the dragon says, you know, maybe I should just let let the prince have the stone and watch it drive him mad.
Speaker 2: It would have done that too. It tries it crazy. It is very similar to the Eye of Sauron. But also you said the Arkanstone was probably Tolkien's first attempt to communicate his knowledge of what was actually happening and what the Zellar was. You are exactly right. I came to the same conclusion that this is the close connection between the dragon and the stone is also important because the dragon Satan will take control of the stone at the end times and use it for improper usage, just as he had in what he had it previously, who had taken away from because he did misused its power, and.
Speaker 1: So what happened to her Doug, I mean when the last time we hear about it, and like where did it go?
Speaker 2: It's I could give a brief review. It appeared in the eye of the head of Kane as it means to protect him from his giant children were who were very ruthless. It was stolen from Kin actually his son, I suspect Genesis, who are talks about ha Lamic. What he did was he uses the knowledge of Tubolcane of science and technology. Tubolcane literally means he understands the secret of the iron rod. And like I mentioned earlier that the solar stone sits an iron rod. When not in use, it uses as a charging station and distant you know, so we'd have to keep lying again to sit on that. I think what Tubocane did was he switched off the iron rod during the time when Caine was passing the crown onto his son. And what happened was is that t Loocane managed to switch off the solar temporarily, so he could no long defend him. Atlamak went in and with his men killed Kane, killed his son, and took the crown for himself. So he was the first usurper. And that's what he says, I've killed a man to my wounding. And he talked about the seventy times seven This is repeated in Daniel, the curse of seventy times seven years. What I have to do with it, oharm the same crown of Satan that he was wearing, the jewelers running on his crown, which might be the way that Satan keeps track of sins and other errors and commerce and so forth. It's a mask computer. And probably that's so hard. The entire time was telling of every single sin that Israel created and told God, okay, they've reached the total maximum. Now they have to go into exile because you know, they've reached the max limit, and so four to ninety years they had to pay for that. That's just an idea, but I believe it happened. In Genesis four. Is Lamak stole the crown, and we never hear from it again until it shows up in the legends of the Jews in the hands of the patriarchs of the world before the flood, probably they took it. God took it back from them and gave it to the patriarchs to properly maintain a loan with to all the other technologies such as the catch net, which is the high priest garment that he wore to protect himself from the ark of the Covenant. It's also provided basically impenetrable harmor because it was basically created a very powerful electronic I feel around you which prevented any kind of from coming near you. So it's actually used as armor and we can talk about that if you're interested. And the catch net protects you from all harm. It was a garment that covered your entire bodies of your feet, hands, and head.
Speaker 1: And then there's the it goes back to token to that chain link garment that they gave the hobbit guy came having a brain.
Speaker 2: His name now the mythral shirt of and yeah, so that Sohar stone, the Sohar Stone of the Eye of raw Alex constructors us three parts. It's the central stone itself, which is surrounded by a gold ring or baby brass. It looks gold and on either side there's two thorns or horn like projections which kind of as a stand. Probably the Sohar spun in the circle held a by electrical electromagnetism, so it free floated a bit air and spun by electrical magnetic force. I'm thinking of Tolkien did he communicated the idea. He divided up his stories into three stories, Fellowship of the Ring, of the Two Towers, and Returned the King to encode the three main parts of the Soart. The ring was the ring that held the Sohar stone, the two towers with a towering spears on either side of it, the spikes or horns, and the stone itself was the return of the king. As you if you've seen the movie, you remember first thing Aragin did when he became king as he took the paleteer, and the paletar is basically serves Tolkien's interpretation of the actual stone itself and the abilities it had, which included far seeing, which is the I ray also had that it could see it at a long distance, and you could use to communicate too, which is also used by the silver Stone. Also about that, and so he divided up the three parts of the so Hard the three books doing code that part of the too so future people can understand. And in fact, there's this is an article called the Lord of the Rings cipher and the Serious World dot Com. You can find it in the archives section that actually talks about how Lord of the Rings was a cipher which gave away the secrets of that's so hard and the other technological artifacts that have been known of by a cult people since forever. He actually Tolkien actually with his Inklingness group, was privy to as a technoledge. C. S. Lewis was actually part of a cult group before he converted to Christianity, and Madelin Langel was still involved in cult descris I know, and between them and probably others, he was either great deal of knowledge about what was actually happening in some of these difficult passages regarding the fallen Angels in their technology. And so you're spot on when you made that decision. That's exactly right. And so the Ring, it's kind of like the metaphor of whoever has the Tohar Stone have so much knowledge and power it would be very difficult to resist it, and only a Christian with the holds Greer could probably do so it would eventually wear it down. Anyone else just over time, because not only is the power its intoxicating, but also the tor stone itself might be altering their mind to change them to what it wants to be. It's you know, it would just it would overwrite their existing personality and create a new one. They could use this laser to do that within seconds probably and so and not only that, but also probably taking a snapshot of the brain of the person that's wearing it, so we could actually see into the mind if every single person ever wore it in the past, all the way back to Kanaan, possibly before that. So that level of knowledge, not only in terms of pure data, but actually being able to see through the minds of these ancient peoples and how they saw things and their knowledge, which would be i a true worldwide would make such a person so wise that they could not be defeated. M hm, well you'll probably find it, oh right.
Speaker 1: Uh you had mentioned this, and it's something that I'm kind of fascinated with.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: So since you mentioned it, I have to hear a little bit about it before I let you go. I don't want to keep you all day, but you mentioned it. Man, you open the door, so I have to ask, now, Uh, but I actually have a gentleman coming on the show uh this month to talk about that particular subject, So I'd like to get your perspective on it. That way, I got like a like a good doctor, you know, I got second opinions. But uh, I got a guy coming on talking about the Rod of Moses, you know or some you know people you know look at called the rod of Yahweh. But you had mentioned that and you said maybe we had touched that. What's your your thoughts and what have you found concerning that rod?
Speaker 2: Also a very important object. It's been around since the beginning, probably went on by Satan before he was composed the rod of iron. It's called the rod of Iron, and it's basically a rod which was a very powerful lecterpenetic fields device. Also has a lot of knowledge. It was probably given to Moses by Jethro, and that's the road he took it. And that was the Rod of Moses passed down from Adam all the way through the patriarchs, all the way down to Jethrow, who was he as one of the gifts he received from his father Abraham before he was sent to Sarabad al Kadem to manage the temple of Helsha tied there and one thing he've been defeated by the Egyptians in that area been taken over. I personally think that the Mount Sinai is or is near the twin thing mountain called Sarabad al Kadem right nearby, or two different mountains, one called Saraba l Jebbelsenaya, a number called jibbeln Rabi, which literally means an Arabic mount Sinai not Horb. And so there's a chain of mountains in west central Evidensula, one called Jebo Scenaria Jebol Hrabi and a little bit called Sarabon al Kadem, which is in between the two, and I think those two are the mountains where the province of old Moses, Elijah and also Jesus went to visit to be with God and get direction from him. In either case, the rod of iron was one of the original artifacts of a group of thirteen I think there were that had been scattered by the descendants of Seth because they found that whoever had all of them together was too powerful and had to be prevented from that happening. Again, a lot of the stuff we're doing today, all these conquests are doing throughout the Middle East and other areas of the world were find The main reason is to find these artifacts and reassembled that the antiquest can write them all and rule the world through them. But the rod of iron specifically is a very powerful electricmac bank device that is so powerful that can he actually be used to change the weather. Basically, how it works is that if it's inserted in the ground is upright, it enhances the flow of electrons up and down between sky and ground so much it could actually enhance rainfall and stabilize the weather in the entire region. But if it's turned on outside, it'll disrupt the flow and prevent rain from happening. And that's what allowed to us to stop the rain. To use their on rod, he floated outside somewhere probably in the ground, and left it there for several years and said, okay, came back to say, okay, you know, big gotam not the all the rod that gave God. God gave him probably when he visited it in town horm because he actually went down to not Hard visit with God, and God probably gave him the soar helmet, the crown, the rod of iron and probably all the rest of the kit, and there's a lot of information there too I'll be getting into in the future. By turning outside, he could actually stop the flow of electrons using his power electrical device and prevent Frank from happening. And that's why I wanted to get into Ozzel and the Master of the electron stuff, because this stuff is so powerful that you can affect the fate of nations with and that's astronomous, and the electrical power behind it is awesome. Especially the rod was a particularly powerful device. But the catnet is also like that too, and it's all powered by probably monotomic gold, so I guess because that's not a theoretical form of gold which to detail to get into now, but basically, with you this assemble of regular gold, it falls into a pile of this associated of gold atoms, which theoretically some of the posed could be able to generate the gigantic amount of energy. And to an earlier point, is this why is this all physical? Isn't there a spiritual aspect? This form of gold may form a bridge between the physical word and the spiritual world that explains not only the great power of the that's aar and the rod of iron, the Rodomposas and the other artifacts. But it seems like it might actually be pulling energy out of the spirit fulm which means it literally has infinite level of potential energy. That's how stronomoes this thing is. I mean, God could tune it up to eleven if you wanted to just wipe out entire armies, And my statisicactly what he did. And Elijah destroyed an army of chariots with probably the so far and or the rod, and the many of the feats of the Exodus were done with the rod. Also, for example, the rod of Moses. Aaron took it out into the water and touched the water with it, and after that all the fish died. Now why would he need to do that. I had nothing to do with the fish dyeing and the blood or whatever. Probably the charge in this thing was so intense it literally ripped the fish apart in the nile. But you better believe that boat was insulated well, otherwise you would have certainly died in that charge. He probably did in the middle of the nile, probably killed all life and a couple of square miles. And I turned the red maybe once grim eye conservative and that killed the fish so completely that actually ripped them apart. They would have to do that or damage to their kills. So they've led out that way. That's the only way, sort of supernatural or whatever, you can actually do that. But with electrical charge of that magnitud which might be terriblets or that, I don't know how much they can do. It's ridiculous. I mean, you can affect the weather with it. It must have incredible amount of energy. And so once I come with these ideas that it must be how lag you did this, therefore it must be this powerful. Putting it into the water and killing pitch with it is no big deal. And that's exactly way they did. I mean, the rod that choose to kill create blood, assumably by killing the fish. I suppose you get great blood out of nothing, and God can create anything. But if there was a more prosaic or explanation based on science, like you said, the science that God and Self created, using the artifacts that gamemsself created for us to use for various purposes, it makes sense that the.
Speaker 1: Red sea, you know, that thing turned into a serpent and ate the serpents of the Pharaoh's magicians. It split the rock at Mount Horror, it divided the Jordan. I'm trying to think Moses held that rod up over his head and they were able to defeat the Amalekites, the Giant clan. And it said that you know, when he became tired and lowered that rod, that the Amalekite started to.
Speaker 2: Win the battle.
Speaker 1: That only when he would hold that thing up that the Amalekites became powerless and they were able to defeat them. There's all kinds of supernatural events that is directly tied and correlated to this rod that I find.
Speaker 2: Fascinating, and my electrical analysis explains all of them. It also implies, and this is too deep to get announced, that you want to happen up. It also implies that the Amalekites were being somehow empowered and controlled through electricity. That's the answer. That's a lot there, and it gets into sam and other and nanotech and really deep stuff. But basically it's all electrical technology, which takes it incredibly powerful, and it was so powerful. For example, electrical fields can actually repel water, and so it probably used the rod to repel the water and the East wind could have been easily created by the so far As Stone using its laser to generate a massive amount of wind. In fact, it probably the so far Stone was probably used to sitting on iron rod to pull this sat on, probably sat at the tent of the entrance to the tabernacle and guarded it. And it's probably also the sword that turned all the ways that guarded the gate of even too. There's a lot of stuff, and so what it would do during the when it was not being used, it would stand guard over the tabernacle. What it would do is fly around, use its lasers to stir up a lot of dust and it would created like a mini tornado around it, so it obscure itself. So it's kind of a defensive mechan is to make it harder to our hit someone want to throw a slingstone at it. The side effect of that it was creating a lot of all light for the camp because the light of the lasers would have been reflected throughout the cloud and reflected all around it, and could have probably tuned the lasers to be any color it wanted to be. And so you have this single color and multicolor tornadic cloud in the middle of the host. It's like you're practically having a dance party, except the potential. This thing is interesting. It also explains the giny of Arabic methil. They're flying around these tornado clouds. This might be an implementation of the same technology. And it also explained why you had to carefully word your orders to these computer like devices, otherwise they might give you something you don't want. And so the geny were actually probably this an implementation of this kind of computer like technology. And when they weren't being serving somebody were flying around these clouds, the sheelp obscure their passage and prevent people from seeing what they really were. And so that was another answer to a question that might be answered by the idea that our being is computer like device which incredible capabilities offered by high technology, the ability to fly around, the ability to manipulate manner that's maybe the atonic or even sub autonic level, which would explain how certain magical objects of ancient times could literally create bread and water out of thin air. If you could learn how to manipulate electrons and remember as you sell the master of the electron to add or remove electrons and protons and neutrons to various elements. You can rip them from one element to another and make use that to build molecules or fudeticle, bread or fish or whatever you want. And so building making a limited amounts of food and water out of thin air could literally be done. Could you prevert hydrogen and oxygen and nitrogen atoms into whatever elements you want and create all other elements literally out of error, into whatever you wanted to be. And uh, I think probably one of the reasons that it was designed for that reason because it's used to create the original humans and all the plants and animals. It was given a program to do that, and can just say, okay, create such and such kind of human, a bunch of plants, a bunch of animals, and they all evasually appear. And that's probably how heating was done. Too great, all of it created by that so far wish out at the center and remain there because it's necessary to maintain anything. Mmmm.
Speaker 1: Well, guys, I told you I promised you a good stretch today man, and and Doug definitely delivered it. And like I told you, I warned you in the beginning. You know, we're gonna get into some weeds and we're going to talk about some stuff that might freak some people out, man, but you've got to have an open mind and be able to to go into the weeds and be able to have some uh, some conversations like this. And we're we're speculating, you know what I mean. And we're throwing out theories and opinions and ideas and looking through these ancient texts and just trying to weed out some things, man, trying to figure out some things, asking some questions, throwing out some ideas. And I think this kind of conversation is very healthy. But Doug, I really thank you for your time.
Speaker 2: Brother.
Speaker 1: Before we go, if somebody missed the opening of the show, just go ahead and let everybody know where they can find your your website, your books. Go ahead and plug some of your material if they want to find more.
Speaker 2: Okay, you can visit my website. Visit my planet X website at planet acts dot info. That's planet Acts that I NFL. There's some articles about the giants. You can go visit them at pisteriousworld dot com. Slash archives there's a whole list of all the things I wrote during the late nineties and early two thousands, including giants and appearments and the Sphinx and Atlantis and other ancient mystriies written from a Christian perspective. And also if you want to join my my My Facebook, you can look at me outside Doug how Well. I think it's Facebook dot com of slash Doug Gosh how Well. I forget me. Okay, if you want to send me a direct email, you can send me one at a publisher mysterious world dot com, or you can contact Justin he can eat hell for you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, guys, uh yeah, I'll try to get some of the links to his website, the planet X and stuff and try to get that in description, make that easy for you. But guys, I hope you enjoyed the episode. Guys, be sure check out doug stuff. And as you've seen this guy, he he's not afraid to read these ancient texts and dive into some of this stuff, man, and try to put these pieces together. And that's what we got to do, man. But the guys, I hope you enjoyed that. Be sure to like comments, subscribe, share this with some friends and some family, and spend Uh. Let's let's stretch some people. Man, that's what we need and need to stretch. But guys, remember the difference between the known than the unknown is the journey. So the journey, guys,