Speaker 1: Wait, why did you watch Top Gun today? Because it was on Skin.
Speaker 2: I heard with Epping with our show. You're gonna ruling it, except we are similar sweet pursuing it toddled out Shaw shank through the sewer. Kid, Now what chilling at day?
Speaker 3: Eagle?
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're doing it.
Speaker 1: Three o'clock on the dock.
Speaker 2: Got a habit for my house, a goat status Howard starting to get rattic, shows that enough multiplied like a rabbit.
Speaker 1: Tune in, zone out, crank it up, feed the habit.
Speaker 4: I'm on hang out with a friend, rocking on the radio, my mon gown on the boy's bin.
Speaker 1: Skin talking on the radio.
Speaker 5: It's time to to this fall.
Speaker 3: All the.
Speaker 1: Kak estein up and.
Speaker 3: All on my ah.
Speaker 1: Yes, Happy Monday, everybody.
Speaker 4: It's the world famous Ben and Skin Show ninety seven point one The Eagle.
Speaker 1: Thank you for making us a part of your daily routine.
Speaker 4: I'm Ben Rogers, joined by my close personal homie since nineteen eighty two, born and raised together in Richardson.
Speaker 1: How you doing, Skin. I'm doing damn good, Ben, damn good.
Speaker 4: Thank you for asking you had some yacht rock action in your life this weekend and really in the days of leading up to this weekend. Then you had lots of entertaining NBA basketball. I trust you had a good weekend. I had a good weekend.
Speaker 5: I want to get into some emotional sports stuff here in about fifteen minutes. But there was a good sports action. There was good just hanging and drinking. It was kind of a weekend where I didn't do a lot of anything but just relaxing.
Speaker 4: We're also joined by the pride and joy of the only high school JV baseball team for about a good three year stretch there, Kevin KT Turner JV.
Speaker 1: My ass, sir, let's go on a week feeling pretty good.
Speaker 3: Really rocked out hard Friday night with Christina at Electric six and All Goodman's secretary from Breaking Bad.
Speaker 1: We had a great time. Oh yeah, j Otina, right time. That's great.
Speaker 3: Kind of weird, there's your celebrity of the night. I mean we hung out of these six, you know, just kind of hanging out with them, them take their stuff to their van, and then it's like it's a lady from Breaking Bad checking out.
Speaker 4: Didn't she friends with the Faran Tello's Yeah, Ryan there, okay, yeah, absolutely, that's incredible.
Speaker 1: So good weekend. Oh my god, great week sounds like it was great.
Speaker 4: Also joining us the Pride and Joy of Well, I would say a voatmeal pizza, but there's every band member gets equal praise on the show, so we don't show too much favoritism. She's from Crandle texts all she's a Pride Joy Voatmeal pizza. And they had a show on Sunday.
Speaker 1: Yeah, how to go?
Speaker 6: Oh it went so great. That stage is awesome. Wildflower Festival is just it's always great every single year. I felt bad they had to cut it a little short yesterday because of the severe storms in the area. But it was still fun and a lot of people came out. Amber and her dad stopped by. I was great to see them. Janito was there anyway. I'm not going to list off everyone, but a lot of people came out really sweet and it was a really fun show.
Speaker 1: Hell, yes, that's awesome.
Speaker 2: Than you.
Speaker 1: So I went to a birthday party.
Speaker 4: I have a good friend of mine turned forty and so her partner through a big birthday shindig for her hang out forty year olds. Yeah that's insane and it's so young, right, Yeah, it's like I don't even know anybody under fifty besides KT and Christina. So they had this big birthday extravaganza and I went to it, and you know, it was some of my closest friends, and then a bunch of other friends that I'm friends with but not quite as close, and then just people that live in the neighborhood.
Speaker 5: All these different people who are the neighborhood people. He said, you don't like what were their names?
Speaker 1: No, No, I like them all.
Speaker 4: And so I had something happen to me that I can only imagine is happening to you about every seventeen minutes, skin, and.
Speaker 1: That is I'm having a good time.
Speaker 4: This is going got a drink in my hand, and I'm suddenly talking to two friends of mine that I know pretty well that are good dudes, and they go, man, how.
Speaker 1: About that draft? It is so fixed? And I was like, oh, yeah right.
Speaker 4: And then so I started trying to talk about there because because it's fixed, because there's no way they traded, they got the number one pick, so the league said, yeah, you can have the number one.
Speaker 1: And it was I was like, oh, y'all are doing a bit right.
Speaker 4: You're doing a combo bit on me, And they were like very serious, and I was like, well, some here, let me.
Speaker 1: I'll give you a little backstory here. Here's kind of how we got here here, this is why the trade happened, YadA YadA.
Speaker 4: And they're like, ahha, but it's fixed though, And I couldn't say anything. Yeah, there was nothing I could say. And I keep running into people that are like, they don't want to hear anything else about it. They are one hund convinced that the NBA lottery is fixed, and that's why the Mavericks sent Luca to La.
Speaker 5: Here's how I have been dealing with that. Sitting at the bar town the brewery you and I are partners in on Friday night, a guy that I liked very much sat up next to me and went into it's fixed. I said, tell me how, We're not going to continue with this conversation until you can explain to me how it worked.
Speaker 1: Now it's fixed.
Speaker 4: Every time I start going down that road because I bring up what we brought up on the show, the Athletic had magicians and all different sorts of people look at it, and I don't know how they could possibly fix it.
Speaker 1: They go, because remember when the envelope was frozen. Yep, totally different.
Speaker 5: Explain to me how it's fixed, all right, Yeah, and then they can't just go man, just you spend all your time figuring out how it's fixed, and then get back to me and you can convince me.
Speaker 3: Then the logic on why it would happen mm hmm, like that makes more sense than the specifics of how it would happen.
Speaker 6: Absolutely, yeah, Skin mentioning Kyrie getting hurt is the big one for me. It's like, yeah, obviously Kyrie wouldn't get that hurt for us to get in that position.
Speaker 5: For us, I seriously think you should come back with Marjorie Taylor. Green told the Jewish Nation to shoot their space laser into Kyrie's knee to ensure that he would have the a yel.
Speaker 1: To go ahead and finish the deal. Could it have been hacked? I mean it's yeah.
Speaker 4: And as soon as you start throwing down that road, but it was like, these are friends of mine that I like, you know, and I'm like, but I couldn't.
Speaker 1: I just couldn't stop it.
Speaker 4: It was like two freight trains that were out of control that could not be stopped. I couldn't reel it back. We couldn't have a real conversation.
Speaker 5: You just got to commit to being willing to not be liked, you know, because you just got to go. I don't believe anything you're saying right now, and I'm unwilling to have this conversation and I don't care what it does to the rest of the evening.
Speaker 1: And they're like, what a sure?
Speaker 5: Yeah, And You're like, man, I love to drink, So I'm gonna walk over here and drink and have a better conversation right.
Speaker 1: Out with Tom Cruise.
Speaker 4: Do you think I need to By the way, I think I'll be hanging out with Tom Cruise on Thursday.
Speaker 1: Let's go. I don't know for sure, bring him here, they've reached. I wouldn't get off on floor three and see all that red. I don't know if he's going to get in my car or anything. What's this?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 4: Why does your car smell like that? Tom Cruise? So I don't but there is a chance that Tom Cruise and I have very soon become best friends. And I don't know how it's going to change my life, but I'm excited to see. I'm willing to be a scientologist now, so I'm going I'm willing to do some research on that. All right, we're off and running. It is a Monday. We've got a great show planned for you. We've got sports, we've got pop culture. We've got wildlife news, we've got music news, we've got weather outrage, we've got details on a prison break.
Speaker 1: This is going to be such a fun show. Keep it locked here on the Eagle