Speaker 1: Shortage of dumb people doing really stupid things. Welcome to another edition of idiotology. Would let your taco one on one one w JRR, bunch of freaking idiots.
Speaker 2: All right, This hour brought you by Rock the Bank one thousand dollars cash giveaways, a couple more weeks of this to go with thirteen chances each weekday while you rock on the job to grab keywords each hour and try to win one thousand bucks.
Speaker 1: You could join the club like all the other JRR listeners that have won. Friday Jeff Friday Too listeners Merrill out of Haines City and then Amy listening on the iHeartRadio app up in Pennsylvania, scooped up a grand. Hopefully you grab yours, man, Yeah, it doesn't matter where you are. You you get the keyword from JRR. You enter to WJR dot com and you're the one randomly picked you get the thousand dollars hook up. Nine oh five is when it all kicks off. Then it rolls hourly with keywords straight on through until nine oh five this evening. Hope you sc peers up, man, Yes, you can play each hour. Yeah, just enter the keyword one time and if your phone rings the following hour, pick it up.
Speaker 2: Chief Booker Hodges of the Bloomington, Minnesota Police Department took to social media to alert the public about a little known well you've heard the word before, You've heard this happening before, but you usually don't see it occurring in a city dwelling situation.
Speaker 1: As the police chief said, what is he talking to? Are you're talking about? They busted a woman for rustling sheep a.
Speaker 3: Report of a man and woman walking a dog and a sheep. The woman who was confronted originally said that she had purchased the sheep.
Speaker 2: That turned out not to be true.
Speaker 3: What actually happened was she went to the farm and drug the sheep out of the farm. She almost choked the sheep out. So you can't rustle people's livestock in Bloomington.
Speaker 2: They got him.
Speaker 1: They got a log, crazy busy stuff going on there. Huh her mugshots. She's pretty shot out, man. You turn on the news here every morning and every morning now. Unfortunately it seems like there's a shooting in the overnight. I'll take sheep rustling over that exactly.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: They got heavy news days there. Sheep rustling do you have her mugshot?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Here it is. Oh wow.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So they're out walking her dog, and hey, let's go get us a sheep.
Speaker 1: Pretty soon after we walk it a few times, we can shave that thing down and make a coat out of it. That was a bad decision. Sorry, you know that cheese had to come.
Speaker 2: Speaking of bad decisions, a doctor in the UK has learned his fate.
Speaker 1: After wait, wait, back to the sheep. If you could have a sheep or a pig, which would it be as a pet? What size pig? Just you know, the little baby, cute little belly pig. Yeah. Oh, I'd take a pot belly pig over a sheep too, although although you could probably just put the sheep out in the yard. Take care of the You need all your grass right exactly quick. The grass grows here during the summer, you have winter months. I mean, you'd have no yard. What I'm thinking is if you had the pig. Remember when I when we got teddy, when my wife got teddy, I said, were kids, we're getting a pig. And then all the listeners warned me if I got one of those cute little pigs that are like the size of a piggy bank that a lot of times people that sell those would sell you one that turns into a six hundred pounder, and then I'd have a six hundred pound pig roaming around and your kids are emotionally attached to it. In Maitland, you know, I'd be like, hey, what's up with your pig, dude? But that would be cool. You know what a head turner that would be walking pig, right.
Speaker 2: It still want to be the head turner that these people who lived across the street from us growing up had for a while a lion, which the city didn't put up with that very long. They suddenly moved figured, yeah, can't be having a lion.
Speaker 1: All right, We're not in a residential setting in most cases, so we're both on the same page. Pig got it.
Speaker 2: Doctor in the UK has learned his fate. He's basically had his doctor and license removed after well, I guess this was the final two straws. This guy has a long colorful past, but the final two things that this doctor did got him brought up in front of the medical board there. Well, he urinated in a hospital sink had to go. Yeah that moments after telling a female patient, a forty two year old female patient, that she needed to see TE scan to quote see if she's had a brain. He said that to a patient Pete in the hospital scene.
Speaker 1: Ye, I mean he can. He can if he goes to court, any loyal will get him off.
Speaker 2: Just say he had a mental breakdow. He is that his it's he lost his deal. Medical board is his court.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he just he needs to go back to that medical board.
Speaker 2: I want you all to stop and think about this for a second. Yeah, you're at your annual physical Yep, you're in the cup, you draw some blood, you're in the exam room and the doctors hang on just a second. Turns around and did he get the glove ready for me? I think he's peeing. Excuse me, hold on, hold on. You don't want me to go all the way down the hall, do you? Doctor Hogan? Are you now open? And say ah, no, thank you.
Speaker 1: That's right after he tells you that you need to see tea scam because you don't have a brain. Yes.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: Uh. Giselle Buncheon is in the news. She says it back with the yoga guy or whatever.
Speaker 2: Of course, the ex wife of one Tom Brady Are you talking about the the jiu jitsu instructor Joaquin Valente, who she claims she's not dating. Is that who's is she? Is he in this story? Well, she's carrying his child.
Speaker 4: Uh huh. All he's got a little jiu jitsu and her more on this story on the j r. Facebook page. Yes, she was spotted in Miami over the weekend. Get the little baby bump going.
Speaker 1: Nassy the picture because I see a big picture. But God, she's rad Yeah her Tom Brady, I gotta, I gotta give him this man, he may be. You know, something's weird about him. I think he might be kind of alien. Have you decided if you like him as a color analyst or not. I haven't really heard him because all I watch his Red Zone, But I I have to give him credit whether he's again for the record when it comes out. I think he's an alien and that's how he went all the Super Bowls, and you know there's like aliens amongst us. Sure, yes, he's got I gotta give him credit. In the wife division, you knew who his other His other wife was from Blue Bloods, Shannon or Moynahan or whatever her name is. The sister on Blue Bloods. Giselle was his second wife. Yeah it was. I'm ninety nine point nine percent sure he was married to that that moynihan or whatever.
Speaker 2: You know which one I'm talking to you. I'm completely lost on this. I'll take you at your word.
Speaker 1: Sorry, microphone hit me in the mouth again.
Speaker 2: That's a job hazard there, j Willian a file for disability.
Speaker 1: No, I can't even look it up in time. But moyn a han moynah hand. Now it's just some old man comes up that really didn't work out. It looks like a doctor to be peen and the sink to be honest, and there's scalpels.
Speaker 2: Oh god, let.
Speaker 1: Your talking on demand. Download the iHeartRadio app and listen anytime anywhere.
Speaker 2: This is j R R. Right, Hey,