Speaker 1: Jeffrey Dahmer soaked in blood, you obomber blowing up Waco, Texas, and Heaven's gaped, Helius Modify and then from apes Hitler, Fish's death and then escaped, bag but and the moth Man, Son of Sam.
Speaker 2: Talking to talk again, Witches, got sank.
Speaker 3: Comlins, mysterious Noise and hot dings, darm guards and the scull and Bones.
Speaker 2: Most of them is a probably loan. So when you're feeling all.
Speaker 1: Alone, crapping beer and get stone some mute the podcast trains grow.
Speaker 3: What are you sad?
Speaker 2: To take you?
Speaker 4: You?
Speaker 2: It's about thank you sa the Blackies.
Speaker 3: Yes, what do you call a Mexican that gets baptized?
Speaker 2: What? Bean dip? I like that. I guess that's very Disney, very Disney.
Speaker 5: What's going on everybody out there? What's up all you host heads? This is one We've been teasing you for a bit and now we're getting.
Speaker 2: Right into it. Edged for long enough.
Speaker 5: Yes, So welcome everybody back to the show. I am, of course, of course, one of your hosts, Tom kat Ak, Tom Thompson, work hard, drink easy stop. I'm not gonna tell you what it is.
Speaker 2: It's RoadHead, it said, it's brody.
Speaker 3: Oh you're covering the bee. I literally thought the beer is called road Heads.
Speaker 5: That's funny, that'd be actually a great fucking beer. Welcome everybody. I'm obviously Tom kat aka Tom Thompson and that's.
Speaker 2: Really iron a charter or something ones.
Speaker 3: There's gotta be enough of the Billy on there's fucking too many, right, fuck you Billy.
Speaker 5: All right, welcome everybody back to the show.
Speaker 2: This is pretty exciting.
Speaker 5: We have yet to Uh, this isn't a little strange Brewer WeDo, but this is like a way, way, way way throwback to when Mike was on the show for a couple couple episodes. So we're getting back. We're talking about again. We're gonna be diving into the whole idea of Disney Billy's favorite.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 3: I never really I'm not a big honestly, and I'm gonna get a lot of hate for this because a lot of people are.
Speaker 2: I've never really been a big Disney movie fan.
Speaker 3: Like, Okay, there's some classics like Lion King's pretty cool when he dies, Bambi when she dies, snow White when she dies, the.
Speaker 2: Parents are all those are all the good the good moments and.
Speaker 5: Right, everyone just fucking dies.
Speaker 2: I like that part of the movies Welcome to the Dark scene. You don't have parents either.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's crazy, and we'll get into all that stuff because that stuff's weird as fuck too. Of all the all the movies that they do that exclude like a parent dies.
Speaker 2: So then it's like Walt Disney will raise you.
Speaker 3: Don't walk on your knees. I wonder if that's where Michael Jackson got it from.
Speaker 5: Man, everything is connected. There's six six thicks all throughout his name. The Illuminati pyramid. This one's a little bit of a stretch.
Speaker 3: I was gonna say, you you even cut off the last tower to make that happen, and it's still not centered.
Speaker 5: It's still it still works, but uh, it's I.
Speaker 3: Could drop a pyramid over anything if that's what you're going for.
Speaker 5: It goes deep, bro, everything goes deep. Look at this all the symbolism in Like, there's so much shit we're gonna be talking about in this episode.
Speaker 2: Scott, what's the top? Right? Uh?
Speaker 5: Ask about the Illuminati?
Speaker 2: O ask.
Speaker 5: Well, we'll get into that because that's on the Scrooge McDuck. Fucking strange that they try to influence us all the time. But uh, each one of us has grown up watching Disney cartoons such as Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck and Goofy. You know, we all that our childhood or fucking Dewey Dewey. However, once you get to know I don't know why that made me laugh. However, once you get to know a little about maybe the alleged dark secrets of Disney and it's and It's parks, which we'll get into on the second part, that's gonna be a lot of fun. You would probably doubt that the company's efforts to obviously it's not the happiest place on earth, and it's you know, and now Disney is like I don't know, I was gonna say, some of the people would like it's it's it's very much pushing the gay agenda. Just just it is. It is what it is. But it like there's drag queens on Disney. Plus now it's a lot of fun stuff going on there.
Speaker 3: I tuned out a while ago and all that, and I actually tuned back in not when you're talking. Sorry, I met like with that whole community, and I tuned back in more recently and I did, Sorry, Am I wrong. I think the last thing I heard was over seven hundred and eighty two genders what something along those lines, and I was like, whoa, I missed a lot of those, see you not like was that somebody making fun of it? Or was that like are they actually getting no?
Speaker 2: I could? I believe it.
Speaker 3: I believe it got that ridiculous.
Speaker 5: And I got nothing against anybody, as I've said, but it becomes ridiculous.
Speaker 2: When it's to me nothing against them.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well to be And I've said this to Anton right that I will never use pronouns. I'm sorry, and he's like, well, you couldn't go out of your wages to to, you know, make someone feel better.
Speaker 2: Now, fuck you.
Speaker 5: I'm sorry. I don't care about pronouns and I never will.
Speaker 3: You know what my line is if somebody walked up to me and went, cay, can you please refer to me as this? Sure?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't really care.
Speaker 3: I'm not going to go out of my way to be like sorry, like what would you prefer to be?
Speaker 2: Like what's your name? That's what I'm calling you?
Speaker 5: And then non binary?
Speaker 2: Isn't that?
Speaker 5: Like I feel like a woman today and then tomorrow I feel like a man. Isn't that non binary where you're like, you don't you you're not a gender. It's just like you just pick.
Speaker 3: And that's to me, Okay, So that actually just proved like right there too, just with the questioning and your voices that we really don't know much about that and we are judging.
Speaker 2: I'm pretty sure.
Speaker 5: I'm pretty sure non binder is that where they don't they're not a gender and Jetty don't get to me kind of sounds like mental illness.
Speaker 2: But that's just my opinion.
Speaker 5: Let's get back to Disney, because Disney is super Yeah, we'll get into that at some point. Uh So, the film's dating back as far as the nineteen thirties, you know, still convey a sense of magic and wonder. Still Carey smiles even on the hardened souls, the hardened of souls, the hardness of the souls. This is also true with obviously the immaculately clean and happy theme parks in California, which we'll get into on the second part, Tokyo, Hong Kong and Paris and shang High, tons of tons of Disney shit. To bring it up to speed with everybody, if you didn't know what I do. When I did fucking three grams of mushrooms and then came inside and watch Pinocchio, I just can came to the cold conclusion. It's about fucking child trafficking and pedophilia. So once you see the symbolism, you start.
Speaker 2: To weed through it, weed through the weeds. Bro Pinocchio, do you think his nose is really his dick?
Speaker 5: Yes, and that's why he's getting fucking you know, he's they're getting it hard. And then fucking Gepetto strokes it because even Geppetto's weird ass. If you watch it, and the weird thing is with psychedelic stuff like that, it can change movies to an extent. But even Chelsea was like, yeah, it's weird. Like the Foxes are drooling over the Wooden Boy, especially the original. It's like, ooh, that Wooden Boy, and it's like they're.
Speaker 3: Gonna use use three questions, and you're like, you know, what's a good movie to watch?
Speaker 2: Pinocchio. That's what you did well?
Speaker 5: Actually, I think before that, I watched The Witch Outside, which is frightening.
Speaker 3: So I love watching horror movies. I'm psychedelics it Foxed with my head said, you watch Pinocchio.
Speaker 2: After and when we came inside, I was coming down from them. You just okay, you just called Pinocchio horror movie.
Speaker 5: It kind of is going to pleasure Island. And guess what's that pleasure island? Guess what they called affre Epstein's Island. Pleasure Island. That's fine, fucking weird.
Speaker 3: Sounds like I have a lot of pleasure there.
Speaker 2: You would, Billy.
Speaker 3: Also, even though it sounds pleasureful, Justo's.
Speaker 5: A foundation seems to look very familiar to the symbol, and it looks very close to the boy. Well, he's openly a fucking pedophile. He has been friends with tons of pedophiles, as Walt Disney probably was too. Even now, the Disney Corporation seems to be expanding the company's images almost flawless to many. The corporation has taken taken over, obviously film and television industry, after purchasing some of the world's most recognizable franchises, including Star Wars, which they almost ruined but they're ruining it now, and Marvel.
Speaker 3: It was pretty cool. I kind of liked that they did. They actually the new ones, they did a kind of yeah, like I actually, yeah, I try to.
Speaker 5: Follow three of them.
Speaker 3: That was the thing to try to follow up like a legendary movie series like that, It's difficult to know nobody likes though they did pretty good for like what they had, Like I'll give it to them that that wasn't bad.
Speaker 2: I enjoyed it obviously.
Speaker 5: Out that there obviously there's holes and all this ship. But as I've said on like first Class Horror.
Speaker 3: Move way too fast, way.
Speaker 5: We we just always said like that we get what we get. Like that's my whole point of view now, even with horror movies. And because I'm able to do that on Aaron Show is just like you know what you get, and Billy's finding you a fucking laptop so we can do more Patriot episodes and you can probably jump on some shows about like movies because Anton wants to do that that movie about the one about.
Speaker 2: I think.
Speaker 3: What I think why I didn't get a lot is because when I'm not here, I'm just like I just want I don't want to I just want to go to bed.
Speaker 5: Because all you do is work. Billy's gonna work himself in the ground.
Speaker 2: He's gonna retire soon.
Speaker 5: That's hopefully he doesn't suddenly die like all these just kidding, all these fucking goddamn athletes. So how I obviously, like, you know, it's it's it's obtaining. It's obviously obviously the obtained Fox and those properties. Simpson's crazy. Yet it spends a fortune on maintaining the vision that Walt Disney dreamed of when he first opened Disneyland.
Speaker 6: However, behind the scenes, it's not all as it seems, whether it's exhausted workers at Disneyland resorts or Disney's dark origins at the animation studios.
Speaker 5: You know, the company or even the man himself isn't as perfect as some would believe. Oh that he was raging anti semite. Yeah, we'll get into that in a bit. Fucking huge chance. Look at this ship like mine comf uh.
Speaker 2: You know where you know where Hitler liked to read books, Mine comfy couch.
Speaker 5: I love that, fucking Jeff. Obviously, we'll get into that a bit in a bit. So that's so all go. It still makes me laugh. So during the scene in question, obviously, Oh so did you know that there's a controversial scene in Disney's nineteen ninety two animated film Aladdin that's now been edited out of DVD and Blu ray releases.
Speaker 3: Okay, so you just have it right, Like I have all the original vhs so we can fact check all this, all the original fucking Disney Billy has it in like a spank bank. He has like a gool closet room.
Speaker 2: My mom.
Speaker 3: My mom has on a weird thing, and I'm super happy she did. The one thing she did is because like, yeah, movies were a big thing with my brothers and I, so we had all the VHS's for everything.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Mom kept all of them, so I have.
Speaker 5: Like you still have them, you know how much I don't.
Speaker 3: I looked at it, I was like, is it worth getting rid of? And I was like, each individual one's only going for like sixty to eighty bucks, and I'm pretty it is okay. But I was like vhs, I'm like, look, it's not. I'm like, the sentimental value of the fact that she kept it for fifty years is worth more than five hundred dollars to me for the for though, Yeah, I was like, I'm not.
Speaker 2: I'm so.
Speaker 5: During the scene in question, Aladdin is trying to put the moves on his future love interests Princess Jasmine, before being shut down by Raja ra Jam pet tiger. As the camera focuses on Jasmine, Aladdin can be heard muttering the line, good teenagers take off their clothes.
Speaker 2: Now listen, watch and observe.
Speaker 7: Flows on little bow do go mouse skit on goods, take off flows on little bow do e go mouse skit.
Speaker 3: On goods, take off goods.
Speaker 7: Good.
Speaker 2: And that's exactly her eyes go off.
Speaker 5: I know, no wonder why she looks so surprised. No wonder why she looks so surprised. And it's supposed to say good kitty, take off and go. It definitely says good teenagers take off their clothes because you can hear there's not a in that. You can hear him say it, and like the thing is, and then I will be I'll be on a skeptical side. To an extent of that, you didn't always know what would be edited after, especially when it came the animation studio and the little tidbits of things that they would show.
Speaker 3: We talked about that because I was like, think about it. Your job is to sit there all day, and your boss is a hard ass, like to get shit done. You're just like, why not get I'm I'm a fuck your movie up right now, why dick?
Speaker 4: So you know what, no one's gonna know. I think this is just disguise enough that this is gonna pass.
Speaker 3: No one's gonna see it, and then the public will and then my bosses will get and shipped for Well, the.
Speaker 5: Thing is the audio would have been recorded from the actors.
Speaker 3: Well you can, you can manipulate audio.
Speaker 5: I still, I truly do believe that Disney is manipulating children and not.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying it's wrong. I'm not saying I'm right.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying, like, that's extremely.
Speaker 5: Because you're you're subconscious picks up way more than you as you normally observe in your every day the everyday world. Your subconscious picks up like sixty percent of what you normally don't see and stuff like that. That's why there's so much symbolism and why Wand talks about it so much in his podcast, is that it's theirs symbolism everywhere, and they use little fucking drippings of stuff to get people and the condition people in certain ways. According to the audio commentary, Aladin is supposed to be saying, good kid, he'd take off and go how our line has since been edited and reissue DVDs in newer Blue Blu ray flap formats found. Yeah, they yeah, And the thing is they just took it off and stay'd be like, oh yeah, it's nothing. This is what he actually says they took it off, which shows guilt to me.
Speaker 2: So fuck this fucking racist piece of shit semi frozen.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And that's a fucking weird theory too, that like he actually was frozen out it.
Speaker 3: That's funny too, is how did that theory get so popular that, like everybody knew that. I knew that in like grade five, the A four family guy did it?
Speaker 2: Look at him, He's given the fucking sid Kyle. He's holding a child.
Speaker 5: He's holding Mickey Mouse, his creation. Sorry, there's like a racist Mickey Mouse thing too that I didn't find.
Speaker 2: I've seen it. A racist Mickey Mouse.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's like can you be a racist to a fucking there's like a cartoon.
Speaker 2: No, but they.
Speaker 5: It's like a racist cartoon.
Speaker 2: Oh so like Mickey Mouse is calling people the N word.
Speaker 5: Yeah, stuff like that. It's like it's something like that. He's not comedwards, but he's like dressed up like there's I know there's a fucking strange cartoon o there because I.
Speaker 4: Saw, Oh it's goofy.
Speaker 5: I blanked out the swastik Donald Duck's caps just in case, Well, I don't guess context.
Speaker 3: These are these are fucking apparently. Oh that's not blanked out blank that one out on his arm, No, on his on the right side, it's not. Oh yeah, And the Hitler picture, it is neither.
Speaker 2: Check this out. What the fuck is that? Huh huh.
Speaker 5: We're showing a picture from one hundred and one Dalmatians and there is on the spots of one of the Dalmatians is definitely a swastika. Fucking crazy. Uh So we'll get in that a little bit later. One obviously one would think that appearing or singing in the Wizard of Oz or Frank Crap Capras, It's a wonderful life. The late snow White Voice actress I told you like, I'm not MICRODC anymore on Fridays. I did today, but I gotta stopped. It's the last one. Snow Whites Voice actress Adriana case A lot a lotti whatever, case a lotti a lot of whatever would be one of the most well known performers in the world.
Speaker 3: Unfortunately, I'm like questioning myself. I speak to say, am I wrong? Now?
Speaker 2: I think I'm wrong?
Speaker 5: No, it's it's definitely Adriana A yeah, or what did I?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I said that right?
Speaker 3: Whatever, it's a who cares exactly? Stop putting names and you can't pronounce just put a dot D.
Speaker 5: No, I have to I have to get this right. I don't know why. I will read things before the show and like practice especially for like foreign names of where episodes are doing, and then when we do it live, it just doesn't like.
Speaker 2: The car doesn't want to practice. The car not.
Speaker 5: I didn't practice this, but in.
Speaker 2: General, yeah, you practice.
Speaker 3: I'd love to see it at the beginning. I'd love to see that practice because it's a fucking ship show and we're well.
Speaker 5: Like especially foreign names, I will look up like how especially we're talking about serial killers whatever, and.
Speaker 6: Now you can.
Speaker 3: Names are difficult sometimes, especially just reading anyways, carry.
Speaker 5: On, reading is so difficult before like so she was famous, obviously performer, well known former of the world. Unfortunately, aside from her work at snow White, she was never credited for anything. After appearing in the famous Disney animated film. The reason for this was revealed by comedian, television and film radio actor Jack Benny. Benny want to use her in one of his radio shows and asked Walt Disney's permission. Refusing, Disney told Benny.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, but I I don't know how about this here it's say I'm.
Speaker 5: Sorry, but but that voice cannot be used anywhere. I don't want to spoil the illusion of snow White. So Disney used his influence to make sure that she would never work in a credited role ever again, to satisfy his own selfish needs. So essentially, because her voice is in snow White, she was, Yeah, she was able to never be able to have like a career on other formats and stuff like that, which it says she was a well known performer, so she sang and did something like that on stage, but and recording. It's like he wanted to own her voice, which you can't do, you fucking anti Semite.
Speaker 2: He paid her probably a lot of fucking money.
Speaker 3: Fucking crazy man. He's like, here's all the money you would have made. No, shut the fuck up, stop working please, Yeah.
Speaker 5: Because it's just weird to spoil the illusion of snow White. Like, what the fuck is this? Snow White's about cocaine too.
Speaker 2: So.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I assume that from the beginning.
Speaker 2: It's all about cocaine, you know. And then you have this whole thing actually kisses the corpse of a minor.
Speaker 5: Yes, he's just seen so the Prince Drink snow White actually kisses the corpse of a miner that he just saw because he's never seen her before in the movie. And then he sees her sleeping there and she's supposed to be like fucking fifteen six or something like that, maybe even younger.
Speaker 2: I think she's like fourteen or something.
Speaker 4: Oh that's well, that's that's that's a full blown woman back then.
Speaker 5: And yeah, and then he just goes up and is like, oh, this sleeping chick, I know what she could use.
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 3: I love the opposite side of that, like once she when she wakes up, it's like, oh, I thought I thought you were dead.
Speaker 2: I'm not really into this are away so fucking weird.
Speaker 5: So nowadays, everything media related, especially if it's aimed at children, is expected to be as politically correct and as tame as possible. However, back in the nineteen thirties, there was a Mickey Mouse comic strip that would never see the light of day.
Speaker 2: I showed me that, to be honest, Yeah, I think you've shown me.
Speaker 5: In one strip in particular, focus on the storyline where Mickey's love interests Minie Mouse, fell in love with another character. As a result, the entire storyline focuses on Mickey trying to find various ways to end it all.
Speaker 2: It's not the one I was talking about.
Speaker 3: So I feel like you've shown me something. I feel like we found those before.
Speaker 5: That particularly dark strip has depictions of Mickey Mouse jumping off a bridge using a rope and a tree and even gas. That is fucking crazy that they they did a cartoon back in fucking the nineteen thirties where, like Mickey, our many finds another love interest and then.
Speaker 2: The whole strip is just Mickey trying to kill himself.
Speaker 3: That's not that's actually not crazy. I've seen a couple like that too there kids cartoon, no no, no.
Speaker 2: But back in the thirties it was different.
Speaker 3: Those those cartoon strips are basically in the paper for the most part, and they were for adults.
Speaker 2: It wasn't necessarily pandetaical Disney. Disney was always intended for children.
Speaker 3: I understand that, but there were cartoon strips, meaning they were in the like pretty much the ones you're talking about, like the newspaper.
Speaker 2: I understand that, but it's still a it's still it's from Disney.
Speaker 3: Disney is always to date, though the comic newspaper strips are fucking weird sometimes.
Speaker 5: I've never seen anything inappropriate, but Gilbert's often do you read a fucking I read them all the time when I was a kid. That was the only thing my dad had, the paper, and I was like, that's what I want.
Speaker 3: I was gonna say, I was actually I used to Gilbert every time.
Speaker 5: Marmalade, what was that dog's name? Isn't Marmalay. It's like, uh, I used to like had Haggard the Horrible and ship like fuck yeah no.
Speaker 3: But they get weird sometimes with like the off the off color ship.
Speaker 2: Fucking weird, and that's just weird.
Speaker 5: It's particularly dark, obviously, but the moral of a story shows that Disney mascot coming to his sense is before the comic strips, dark humor was obviously certainly a strange direction for the company.
Speaker 2: A little weird. Well, okay, we're.
Speaker 3: Talking the fucking thirties man, Like.
Speaker 5: So you know when most of these movies were produced was like the thies and forties.
Speaker 2: I understand.
Speaker 3: But that being said, like all like the craziest ship that You're like, no, that's fun.
Speaker 2: It's like, yeah, you're right now that.
Speaker 3: The time he put that strip out, and like, I guarantee you as a big hit.
Speaker 2: Everyone's like, this is so fucking funny. And it led to five kids committing suicide.
Speaker 3: You know, yeah, probably, I feel like that's a quick, fucking I feel like that was just a rebuttal. You had to get me to shut up. I don't think that's sure.
Speaker 5: But who knows now, just that for me, it's uh. Disney was responsible for feeding the notion in the minds of people that lemmings. A lemming is a small rodent usually found near or around the Arctic Ca tundra, often is cat.
Speaker 2: No, they're a small rodent. There's there lemmings like a cheetah, isn't it.
Speaker 5: Look it up, motherfucker. I've seen the clip of this ship. I didn't have this pulled up with rocks.
Speaker 3: Is a lemming not a fucking like teetah cat thing?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: Okay, so was I thinking of it, it almost looks it's like a fucking hamster. Let's see, looks like a hamster. Click on a picture of it. Oh, that's fucking cute as ship.
Speaker 2: It's like a hamster.
Speaker 5: It's very cute. So let's not you know, it is a hamster.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 5: It's funny though it's a small road technically hamsters in the road and family.
Speaker 3: I swear to god, I thought a lemming was a cat.
Speaker 5: So often they often commit suicide. Talking about more suicide the lemmings do, yeah, often commits mass suicide when their population grows out of control.
Speaker 2: Wow, maybe we should do this.
Speaker 5: Is kidding, like for the greater good, for the greater good. That's fucking crazy. It's like, okay, guys, do you have a meeting on?
Speaker 2: I'm like, who's the ones that we hate the most?
Speaker 5: I know they're like I wish I could do like a fucking it's like voice, can you a chipmunk voice?
Speaker 2: Try? Uh?
Speaker 3: Like Alvin is super side, Well that's just that's that's like Alvin and the Mono.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, it's like die. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I feel like that's a more realistic boys, But that's that being said. Sorry, back to the back to the point before, like could you imagine like the So it's almost like the Holocaust, but it's it's like a reality game show. It's got like the best, it's got the best of every like race there is in the country, and then the best of the best out of their race, and they do all the preliminaries and whatever. They find out this guy's my top performer, and they put them all together on a reality show, and whoever loses that whole race dies.
Speaker 2: Makes sense. I'm just saying I wouldn't want to be white. Whites are probably gonna lose. I bought it for the name covers. You'll like it. It's Kenny. Yeah, I already knew that. I didn't know this. You bought it. Have you ever watched letter.
Speaker 3: Made me watch it. It is fairly fun hilarious. Like y'all, oh, buddy, grab up poppers for me, please. I got them for the name. Yeah, poppers are gonna try it all right, We're gonna down a couple of poppers here. We're gonna fucking We're gonna go out to the bar.
Speaker 2: Logger, are you ready for this?
Speaker 3: Are you ready down to the bar?
Speaker 2: Drink some bears? Let's go drink some beers.
Speaker 5: So uh yeah, they commit suicide when it population gets out of control. While shooting for a film called White Wilderness nineteen fifty eight, Disney cleverly used edits and angles to deceive the viewer into thinking, uh that they were seeing was a natural lemming migration.
Speaker 3: The closing imagine just seeing like a fucking horde of the fucking hamsters just running at you, like we're talking millions of them. It's like that's a lot, Like how many hamsters do you think you could fight off? Oh?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 5: I just pictured them like hanging from trees, like that's how they kill themselves. They yeah, it's like the fucking the midgets and snow uh yellow brick road.
Speaker 2: I was like, what's that movie called?
Speaker 5: I know, the Wizard of Oz with a dwarf supposed to be hanging, which eventually we will do. And that's something that you may want to come onto because Aaron wants to talk about all the crazy ship to do with the Wizard of Oz. Because there's like they sprayed the tin man and you know the paint they used it was actually aluminum like paint, and it caused the guy to eventually die not on the set, but it led to health complications later. Fun stuff and the snow, the snow and snow white. Just a little tidbit of information will before we get in an episode was asbestos so.
Speaker 3: Well, we didn't know in every single person's house. Yeah, I know, thinking they're like here you go.
Speaker 2: To think vaccines are good too.
Speaker 5: The closing shot of the film shows a lake filled with dead bodies of lemmings, but in reality, the lemmings did not jump to their own death.
Speaker 2: They were pushed by the Disney crew. The Disney crew pushed hamsters off a cliff.
Speaker 5: Yes, yeah, and you can look this up.
Speaker 2: I believe you.
Speaker 3: Tom just saying like, I don't really is that fucked up? It's just hamsters because I look this up. It's hamsters. Like, what's the like what.
Speaker 5: They pushed them out?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 5: You gotta like let the animals live their lives. They want to commit to you something doing on their own time.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying, like, what what do they get out of killing hamsters? It was supposed to be part of the film that because they know that that's part of.
Speaker 2: So they killed the hamsters on set.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was like, where where's the angle here, Like, what what's the purpose of killing them?
Speaker 5: That fucking crazy? What else it is crazy? What year was this nineteen fifty eight?
Speaker 3: Yeah, like they at even fuck about Dog's back then you think they give a ship out of hamsters, Like, yeah, we value my life and that's a fucking rodent. If that exact same movie came out today with rats, you'd have a tone the five people outranged.
Speaker 5: You know, rats are like super smart too.
Speaker 2: And nobody cares because they're rats. People care cares.
Speaker 5: Shane from requires the reality. He's like breed rats. He's fun. He was in the Magic Mushroom episode. He's also grown his own mushroom, so he's got to give me his.
Speaker 2: Tips and tricks. Shane.
Speaker 3: You know there's animals that like are cooler than a rat, right, there's animals that like that will love you.
Speaker 5: Rats can love you. They can also bury get borrowed into your stomach if you like that fucking mafia technique where they put the thing over the stomach and they heat up the bowl and then the rats will start digging and they'll dig into the dude's stomach. That's a real mafia like way to torture someone. Is that sick now. We eventually talked about the podcast too. I'd love to get into that.
Speaker 1: Not.
Speaker 5: In nineteen forty eight, Disney published a book that they would refer would prefer to remain in the past. The children's book was called Mickey Mouse and the Boy Thursday.
Speaker 3: In the the Boy that's twelve, then I'm Gonna touch him.
Speaker 5: In the book, Mickey finds an African boy depicted as a primitive savage, and worse still, he was was delivered in a box of bananas.
Speaker 2: The story, questionally, you.
Speaker 5: Contain the line like, poor little guy, he just makes mistakes. I'll just have to be patient and teach him the right way to do things or the white way.
Speaker 2: Go on. That's fuddy fucking nuts, man, This should even existed.
Speaker 5: Mickey even tried to get rid of the boy by giving him to the circus after he caught so much trouble trying to hunt and steal everything in sight.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, we're talking the fifties. It's nineteen forty eight.
Speaker 3: They still couldn't fucking drink out of water fountains.
Speaker 5: I understand that. It just shows that fucking this guy right here, Walt Disney.
Speaker 3: Is his own racist of course he was. Everybody born in that era was racist.
Speaker 5: There wasn't one human on this show believe that racism is fucking taught by whoever taught.
Speaker 2: He is exactly everybody taught everybody. It was not forty think so I would have taught my kid to be better?
Speaker 5: Okay?
Speaker 2: Would you have? Would you have? When?
Speaker 3: When the when you genuinely believe from growing up from day one? You believe that I don't see colors, Billy, but that's mostly because I'm color blind now, So funny, you're.
Speaker 2: The book.
Speaker 5: The book was misguided attempt by Disney for showing racial tolerance. Instead, it was fucking a huge misfire that we should probably forget about, but we will never forget that.
Speaker 2: Uh, Disney is fucked so crazy.
Speaker 5: We were just trying to show, like, you know, like racial tolerance. You gotta be tolerant of these banana eating monkey people, because that's how they portrayed it.
Speaker 3: Hey, you know what if they did that, that's actually super progressive for the time for so no, you're not wrong, but think about it that time, like, could you met like at that time, it would it wouldn't be unrealistic to say eighty percent of the entire population wanted to physically kill the other.
Speaker 2: I had to look this up right now.
Speaker 3: Even my grandpa used to call them fucking porch monkeys.
Speaker 2: Well that's great for your grandpa, that's and.
Speaker 3: That was like, that's what I mean though, Like that was just they they didn't know they were taught and born and raised that way.
Speaker 5: Eh yeah by who though, who's rare parents?
Speaker 3: And it kept going, all right, I've seen this. He's like a little native boy kind of thing.
Speaker 2: Oh, they did it on the natives.
Speaker 5: But it's like a black It's like natives are no from He's from Africa.
Speaker 2: He's from Africa. Oh okay, yeah, and it's.
Speaker 5: Just like I just in clips of this, if you everybody on the audio end, look it up, because it's like he's making so many mistakes. Ah, so he's Mickey's always mad ah Man. Things that Disney did so crazy. So that's fun. The connection between uh, Disney and the so called illuminati.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's now we're getting interesting. That's cool. Okay.
Speaker 5: The connection between Disney and the so called illuminati have been something many fans. Can you read the last line, it says, eat penis, I don't know what it says, it's so.
Speaker 2: Like, surprised you didn't look that up because there is one more line.
Speaker 3: I know, but it says, uh, it looks like that's a full sentence. I see it looks like I and then and then a forward.
Speaker 5: I looked for this image obviously on stuff I google and stuff like that. I mean, it's a duck out go. They kind of scrub it clean as they can, because.
Speaker 2: You want it physically out there.
Speaker 5: Yeah, because is there, you know, if you can control the narrative.
Speaker 3: It's not really it's not really scribbing clean. It's the like that's an eye chart. I'm sure that's the way it originally was posted. Was blurry as fucking The last line.
Speaker 5: Yeah, on purpose, which it probably says something something super more nefarious than what we think.
Speaker 3: It almost looked like from what I could see, it almost like the first two letters was says I am, I am, and then something's a pedophile. There's two more words. You can see a space fucking crazy. I don't know who knows. I just realized when I put my eyebrows down and look like a caveman. Look at that, I look caveman as fuck. After you do that, once you can't stop doing it?
Speaker 2: Do it? Do a caveman? You just put your eyebrows down. Yeah, I look like a caveman.
Speaker 3: But fire, Okay, stop that. Can I just like, I know you don't want to do mushrooms? But could I just do like.
Speaker 5: A high like docent mushers to hang out with you? It'd be so fucking you can get wasted and I'll just trip balls.
Speaker 2: Jar I'll be talking too much though.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 5: The CoNEXT Becreeen Disney and the so called Illuminati has been something many fans and non Disney fans alike have been obsessed with over like over a lot.
Speaker 2: Of years a long time.
Speaker 5: Some of the strongest evidence for the tinfoil hat crowd seems to appear in Ducktails cartoon featuring Scrooge McDuck.
Speaker 2: One of the screws.
Speaker 3: I like when he jumps into the gold yeah.
Speaker 2: One of the scenes.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, as I make fucking sense, he swims to the gold. Yeah, you know who loves gold.
Speaker 2: One of the scenes are Scrooge visits.
Speaker 5: Doctor somebody some people that uh Walt Disney did not like a doctor regarding an illness that only affects millionaires and bankers. There was an eye chart in the background. That's kind of funny because considering the Illuminati is full of rich people. However, from scene to scene, the letters in the R chart eventually spell out the words ask about Illuminati and other Ducktails. Episodes where Scrooge and his nephews are traveling across the Egyptian desert in search of a lost lamp. The group eventually stumbles upon the top of a pyramid with the symbol of the all Seeing Eye or the all seeing the eye of raw. However, this is more likely a reference to Egypt than the Illuminati.
Speaker 3: So actually, can you go back to the picture. I got two things to say about it. One, that's crazy that Zack and Cody's on there, because that was a much newer one that.
Speaker 2: Was says the Illuminati on the cipboard.
Speaker 3: And second that Walt Disney six sixty six is the biggest stretch fucking ever.
Speaker 2: It's not. It's not.
Speaker 3: Look at the oh man, the circle over the eye is not a fucking six one image.
Speaker 2: There's a I don't have it.
Speaker 5: There's an image in a Disney cartoon in uh, Mickey Mouse, and there's a coffee cup.
Speaker 3: And now that I like the bum in the in the Lion King, I remember that one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we'll get to that.
Speaker 5: So in the six sixty six is on purpose he put those in his fire.
Speaker 2: I understand. But look at the O on the top. That's not a fucking six. It's literally a zero symbolism brow it's everywhere.
Speaker 5: But I know they're not fucking Disney because Mickey and if you reverse Mickey, it's wicked in the way they usually write Mickey Mouse.
Speaker 3: And Okay, that's pretty cool that I thought you were saying Disney reflected Mickey, and I was like, oh, that's kind of cool.
Speaker 2: Nice.
Speaker 3: Could you imagine getting your fucking your your whole franchise based off of fucking Mouse? I know, literally, like that's kind of cool. That's kind of cool that he did that. I'm kind of on board.
Speaker 5: Obviously, there's petitions of Illuminati where they're trying to influence kids, you know, and there's stuff like this that is quite obviously a fucking dick. Yeah, this is uh, We're showing an image of Minnie hugging Mickey in her dress looks awfu like a penis, and Micky's hand is on the said penis.
Speaker 2: Blue balls.
Speaker 5: Anybody that's fucking obviously a dick, there's no way around it. They're showing symbolism of the kids. And the more you see this stuff of them trying to influence kids with fucking pedophilia, it's all over the place now, it's fucking it's crazy that they're trying to like indoctrinate kids in that way and make it okay, like they're trying to really change in I think it's in Scotland they literally tried to change the word pedophile to ala or whatever, like the adults attracted to adolescents or whatever the fuck it's called.
Speaker 2: Weird world we live in.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I just talking about that fucking for one second. That was actually my favorite like I've ever saw because it was the first time the whole movement backfired on everybody where I can identify as whatever I want when they go I identify as a six year old, Yeah yeah, Oh wait a minute, that's not okay, And it's like, well, no, you set the rules. Those are your rules. Your fucking rules say you can identify whatever you want, and I'm totally cool with that. Whatever, do whatever you want. But there's a fucking loophole. Someone found it. Now you're mad you got caught and you don't like it, as you shouldn't like it, but somebody fucking utilized yourself.
Speaker 5: And the thing is like, obviously one of my co hosts is gay, and I love Anton, but we've had conversations like this many times, and I said that I don't like the lgbtqu plus community as a whole because essentially.
Speaker 3: If you go against it, if you're say that's that's the gay conservative, that's the difference. If I was, if I was mediating anything you said, Anton would be like, oh, that's what you meant, okay, and he'd be totally cool with it. You just don't deliver yourself, right, I don't really care. You're fucking brutal. You make people think it's different and more aggressive I do.
Speaker 5: I'm trying to make people understand, right, Like I understand and I want to like I'm I'm about I want to have a kid soon. Right once I get married, we're gonna start thinking about having kids and stuff like that. And I would like my kids.
Speaker 2: And you should not have a kid.
Speaker 5: Oh I'm going to My kid's going to be strongest, fuck boy, He's going to be smart, strong, and not indoctrinated.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna out debate him.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna shove him in the fucking dirty yeah yeah, and I'm gonna chop off his fucking dick. Yeah.
Speaker 5: But anyways, it's like, I got nothing against people as a whole and doing whatever they want in the consensus of two adults. But the thing is, I've said Anton that I do think that people are hijacking that movement because it's a movement. And once you have and we've had a conversation he agrees too, is that once you have a tribalistic community of like, you can't go outside of this structure or you're outcasting if you're like I've said, there's gay conservatism and outcast and there's people who would go against it. There was a gay dude that represents when I say it is quicker because it's it's I like this video I posted on a.
Speaker 2: You're talking about, the one about the teachers Society.
Speaker 5: Uh, the guy that he's he gazed against groomers and he went in from the school. I had it on one of my money Oh yeah, yeah yeah, and he was like, anyone that has a pride flag in their classroom should be arrested, and I was like, good on you, dude, because it's the flag represents sexual things. That's all it represents is sexual, bisexual, trans, gay, for lesbian. All that stuff is sexual identities of who you fuck or who you love to an extent, which I get. But so it's about who you fuck, it really is. It's about sexuality. So it shouldn't be in fucking classrooms. Sorry, And that's my opinion.
Speaker 3: Do you ever remember when you got taught sex? Said, and it was like when when we did it, it was like what like grade seven, grade six? I remember, Yeah, it was grade sex here all grade sex. They introduced it and they brushed over it super quickly and the ok, next history and then grade seven they had to die deep on it.
Speaker 5: I caught him on the wood, dick.
Speaker 3: I remember, like, looking back on it now, that dude was so uncomfortable.
Speaker 2: I don't want to.
Speaker 5: We had a British teacher teaching our sex, and and my friend Austin we could put questions.
Speaker 2: I always remember this. We put questions in and then.
Speaker 5: And we only we knew what We knew this obviously, but like he did it as a joke and we wanted her to say, can you get pregnant from boom sex?
Speaker 3: Because she said boom sex and we were like dying laughing.
Speaker 5: And then this kid in our fucking class thought that you get pregnant through like that's where you fucked girls, was in their asshole, and that's how they got pregnant, and that we ridiculed him on the playground, ridiculing.
Speaker 3: The poor guy like admitted that that's what he thought happened.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, he's like what because after after obviously when the class broke out, we went all recess.
Speaker 2: And stuff like that.
Speaker 5: He's like he actually admitted that.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 5: Hale Bob Hale has fun of the hail is one of Disney's best animated efforts.
Speaker 2: Weird the Lion King is also.
Speaker 5: Obviously The mouse House is most notoriously cheeky cheeky films.
Speaker 2: Could you say I love that? It's so evident too.
Speaker 5: It is for sure and one of and this is the poster worldwide. So in one of the scenes that come to.
Speaker 3: You, well with that being said, look, they exaggerated the line on top of the bomb, So if if you took out that top bomb line, it wouldn't look as bad.
Speaker 5: Your sub I know, I understand that, but like I said, your subconscious picks up on more than you will ever understand, and you might not even realize you're seeing it. So we're showing the poster of the image of the lion king, the lion king with him. Then it literally looks like a chick with her ass out. Fucking fun stuff. But obviously the most prevalent thing when it comes to this theory, it was not even a theory, it's like just facts. Because everyone should know this by now, is that when the the melan, the melancholy Simba, because he's all sad uh, he gazes up in the sky as he lays down with a thud, Simba kicks up a cloud of dust which appears to spell out the word.
Speaker 2: Or does it now?
Speaker 5: According to Disney's X animator, Tom.
Speaker 2: Sit up, I can't. I can't see it from this again, s e X. It's this way.
Speaker 5: Who says the cloud is innocent? It actually says it doesn't say sex. It says FX funk off. That says sex.
Speaker 2: I don't even see the X. S I see the e X. It's subtle X. It's it's an X man right there.
Speaker 3: And even he plus sign no it's not because even he admits that supposed to say FX like special effects.
Speaker 2: I see S. I don't. I don't see X.
Speaker 5: This is a bad image that I.
Speaker 2: Have, but I see the X. I don't see the X. I see S. C Billy. All you see is exes and no ship. Sorry, I'm good. That's true. Fucking weird? Is that just a tent?
Speaker 5: So we're showing it was a teddy bear of Kronk from obviously group, which is a fucking funny Kronk is sleeping and he's got a tent just over his dick, which is like, hey, you get morning Wood first of all too, and and then obviously pitching a tent.
Speaker 2: So that's funny. I like it.
Speaker 3: You know what, if I was making the movie, I would have made that to it and I wouldn't have thought anything of it. Had been like, it's a funny joke for me, kids don't know, makes the parents laugh.
Speaker 5: Oh dude, I don't have it. That's fucking shitty. I thought I had the Oh I had this image.
Speaker 2: Why didn't I?
Speaker 5: Oh, shitty, shitty shitty, because I had it. Anyways, Well, this is the Bishop and little Mermaid appears to enjoy himself when he's officially when he's like doing the wedding and he's like, uh, he's making the wedding official, he's like enjoying it a little more than than he should. During the scene in which the which Prince Eric prepares to marry, h Vanessa, I did not know that's her name?
Speaker 2: Is that the little mermaid's.
Speaker 5: Name is Vanessa? That's weird it appears to or is no Ariel's her name? Vanessa was the girl he was originally good. Haven't say this maybe a long time where he was originally gonna marry and then he wants Ariel or whatever?
Speaker 3: Right, M and I I can't say I've ever watched. I don't think I have one time watched a little bit.
Speaker 2: No, Yo, look at this thing. Isn't it neat? Don't you like to play with your feet? Whatever it says, it was like I remember that, uh it used to.
Speaker 5: It is so weird because like I had this image pulled up for the YouTube, but it is legitimately he has a fucking boner in the scene, and it's fucking so funny. I can't believe.
Speaker 2: I swear to god, I had it. That's so funny.
Speaker 5: It like, yeah, legit, he has a legitimate boner in the scene, which is so fucking funny and uh yeah. So as he's like kind of like he's like dearly beloved, his groin region appears to bulge and inflate like during the scene. I've seen the like the footage. I wish I had it for the YouTube watchers, but he literally as he's.
Speaker 2: Like saying it, it like slowly starts.
Speaker 5: To creep up and it's like, I don't, like, I don't know it. Yeah, I don't know how nobody didn't kind of clue in.
Speaker 2: Nobody didn't kind of like well the nobody Cley didn't.
Speaker 5: Yes, nobody clued into the fact that they were that. I don't know. Watching it after, I'm sure even at this time, Walt was I think still alive.
Speaker 2: Maybe still alive. He is, he's waiting to be fucking I hope he.
Speaker 3: Could you imagine being in that era, getting on thought and then seeing like what you see out in the world now, yeah, I know, and he'd probably just straight up kill himself.
Speaker 2: He'd be like, never mind thought, this is gonna be cooler.
Speaker 5: Maybe in all reality if he was a good guy and he's.
Speaker 2: Like, what happened to Disney? Everything's gay?
Speaker 3: It's just like and the thing is, uh, oh my god. Kay, don't like that sentence.
Speaker 2: You did not mean.
Speaker 3: He did not mean it the way he just said it. What I mean, that's good. You didn't you meant more or less? Like he was like, Oh, I'm gonna make my my vision, my vision, you change my vision.
Speaker 5: I would saying that Walt Disney probably wouldn't like gay people because he already fucking hated Jewish people.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I know, but your your words were if he was actually a good guy, he would get rid of the gay Oh yeah. And I'm like, that's not good.
Speaker 2: That's not what he meant. I know, that's not what you meant.
Speaker 5: That's a good way to Yeah, yeah, that's uh.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I guess I'm saying if he wasn't already a bad guy, but yeah, that would make him a worse guy. Yeah. So I yeah, I digress.
Speaker 3: I mixed your mistake.
Speaker 2: Don't worry, but.
Speaker 5: You don't leave a bad review.
Speaker 2: We have enough so.
Speaker 5: Viewers, it was a sign that this man of the cloth was taking the wrong kind.
Speaker 2: Of pleasure in his work.
Speaker 5: Former animator, of course, Tom Ziddo or Zido, What a fucking Zito says, the ball is actually one of Bishop's knees. Fuck off, tom Okay, fuck you, all right, you're fucking lying piece of shit. But this didn't stop one viewer from attempting to suit Disney over the image not being a suitable use for viewing by young children. As a result, Disney was eventually forced to remove the erection in the film because it definitely wasn't forced to like, we want to keep.
Speaker 2: It, just like.
Speaker 5: It's fucking there, dude. So it's crazy because fucking biker makes me look either tan or like a tomato because it goes through your nervous system, so my fucking face is flushed.
Speaker 2: It is nervous.
Speaker 5: I'm so nervous. I love talking with Sheldon and Boners.
Speaker 2: It is just, uh, you guys can't see what's under the Uh it is just us?
Speaker 5: Or did the poster of the home video cover of of Little Mermaid look.
Speaker 2: A little a little happy to see us?
Speaker 5: The art depicts the main character is against the backdrop of the Atlantica Atlantica.
Speaker 3: Is that what it's called Atlantic City?
Speaker 5: No, it's it's a Atlantic with an a Atlantica Atlantica, like the Castle of Atlantic City, which is here seems particularly uh, seems particularly phallic in my opinion, that right there, like out of all them, that would have been a funny edit from an editor.
Speaker 2: It was. It was.
Speaker 5: It was simply an innocent accent, not going to Lisbo, which always that ticked off Disney animator insert a penis.
Speaker 3: Uh, this is what he was sacked.
Speaker 5: After he was fired. He inserted the dick.
Speaker 3: Likes because they they he probably knew he's firing him, and then he was like fuck her.
Speaker 5: It's like he's sitting at his desk and they're like, we're gonna have to let you go. He just said that you've been sniffing all the fucking children's panties.
Speaker 2: And he's like, fuck, it's like typing all his fucking laptop dicks everywhere. It was so crazy. I don't even know. Oh, come back, what was that.
Speaker 5: Well, we'll get back to that in a second. There's like a stuff like this, which it's the the baby from what we're gonna get to right now. Yeah, who framed Roger Rabbit?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: I never actually watched that. He I've heard of it. It's actually it's it's it's okay. I've heard. I heard.
Speaker 5: What's his name? Christopher Lloyd, the guy that plays in Back of the Future. He has a creepy be like fucking villain trying to He's trying to like destroy all the cartoons, and she can watch us sometimes watch that mushrooms will be fun. Get really drunk. Since the release of Who Framed Roger Rabbit in nineteen eighty eight, Jessica Rabbit has become one of the most iconic symbols of female sensuality. I would say sexuality in the world of animation in real life because cosplayers constantly dress up like her. There's one hundred percent a lot of porn of of of Jessica Rabbit tons. Probably, I've definitely seen some cost movies. I've definitely seen.
Speaker 2: I've definitely yeah, it's out there, no points.
Speaker 5: Bad for your brain. It's fucking manipulates the serotoon in your head. It's not good.
Speaker 2: I know. That's why ability is so fucked up.
Speaker 5: Jessica was initially drawn as one of the most unrealistic desirable bodies in the world, all curves and obviously slick like physics zeke like, she's very you know, Jessica Rabbit obviously like tucked like our glass waists, big Bazoomba's huge jacket, huge ass wat. Yeah, it appears even animators who created the character couldn't resist.
Speaker 2: Fantasizing about missus Rabbit. And I'm sure they did.
Speaker 5: Whither fucking you got the dicks on their hands on their dicks. Betty Boo was also very She was very sexualized. And that's a kid's cartoon, Betty Bob. But she I used to watch that at my grandma's house. She like she was old school ship right yea pop.
Speaker 2: In the VJs. I used to like it.
Speaker 5: But she does do it. She does a lot of very like sexual stuff in the.
Speaker 2: Scene we showed.
Speaker 5: I think it was for the Halloween Live special that I will cut down eventually put on Patroon. It's the one where and we mentioned time and time again where Aaron proceeded to drink a ball of wine and then a whole twenty six Jack Billy left at the perfect point.
Speaker 3: I was like, yeah, I saw that going downhill. I'm like, you know what, like I'm loaded when I'm drunk, and I'm like, yeah, you got bad, just ain't getting good.
Speaker 5: It got really bad, and now we'll go up on Patreon till Billy leaves and then we're gonna cut it there because it gets it gets problematic.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I showed one of the clips.
Speaker 5: Or whatever of Betty boop By as we're kind of like a Halloween clip from whatever her cartoons, and she like lures in all the cartoon characters with her ass.
Speaker 2: That's a real.
Speaker 3: Like that's fine, that's the problem, whatever the problem.
Speaker 5: So yeah, she uh, well, we'll get to it right now. But obviously had a point in the film Jessica crashes out of the cap she's been riding in with.
Speaker 3: Bo She's got a fucking underwear showing as seen she has thrown from the car. Jessica's legs open to reveal more than she would prefer uh for the public to see. It's basically obviously in the moment of the film. It's I guess they're saying it's supposed to kind of be funny, and it was a joke from the the animation house.
Speaker 2: Hey, yeah, you can see your underwear, but.
Speaker 5: It's super inappropriate because symbolism is everything.
Speaker 2: Like I said, kids will catch that shit.
Speaker 3: What's funny is her whole dress looks like minckey mouse.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, it's all symbols, which we'll get to later because it goes deeper than you think. Weird, so fucking weird. That's also a bunch of weird shit, you know. They they add in a bunch of weird things within these movies. Obviously, people backing up on it. Ladd and Laddin goes to a brothels back back, back, back it up, you know, just everyday things. Naked guys on bear fucking posters.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well we have naked bears on guy posters, do we though?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Do we though?
Speaker 5: And then I say, but the who framed uh Roger Rabbit?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 5: You have like the baby he smokes cigars. He's an adult, but he's like a baby.
Speaker 2: I guess he's a Benjamin Button.
Speaker 5: Yeah, kind of kind of thing. And he's like very kind of perverting.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, mystic.
Speaker 3: Can I tell you I saw taktalk here that day you'll laugh about this super relatable. It was a girl who had a weird disease where she stopped growing after like seven. But she was a twenty six year old female and uh, and then she only waits there, She's only like, yeah, fucking like she had the body of a seven year old, okay, and she was a twenty six year old woman, and it.
Speaker 2: Was like this poor young girl. Is this poor uh.
Speaker 3: Oh, wait a minute, wait a minute, let me finish it, Let me finish it. She's like this poor girl. The whole news article started like this poor girl is like trying to show her independence.
Speaker 2: She's bartending and.
Speaker 3: Shit on stepstools and she's like, yeah, I'm a full fucking adult, Like I know what you're saying.
Speaker 2: I just look like a seven.
Speaker 3: Year old and uh. And then the guy guy marries her, and like the entire comment section of that video was fucked. There were millions of comments going, bro found a loophole and I'm like, oh my god.
Speaker 5: I heard about that. That there's in the six a great instagram but they show all sides of like news and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you would like this fucking killed me.
Speaker 5: Comment section was the same thing. But it's just like she like everyone. A lot of people were like, does she not deserve love?
Speaker 2: Like you know what I mean like that, but she does.
Speaker 3: But like, at the same time, it is funny that that's you know what, there's a very good chance they're not wrong. Yeah, it's a very good chance he did find a loophole. And he's like, you know what, you're of age, and I like this, so like this is going to keep me from doing it to other people. And I'm a sick motherfucker. But maybe he's not like that.
Speaker 2: Maybe do not have him?
Speaker 5: Do you not have a midget?
Speaker 3: Finish?
Speaker 2: I was fucking midget. Midgets are different than what this girl had.
Speaker 3: The girl looks like literally looked like a seven years It's just like a dwarf. So no, no, no, she had something weird where like once she got the seven, her entire facial structure, everything like it stopped developing.
Speaker 2: Oh like like her fake Jesus Christ, her.
Speaker 3: Face, everything like, she looked like if you saw her on the street, you would think that was a child.
Speaker 2: It wasn't a dwarf, you would think that was a child. This guy's like yeah, and he's like hitting on her.
Speaker 3: Man she does, But to be fair, you know what, look, everyone's fucked up in their own way.
Speaker 2: He got what he wanted.
Speaker 3: Whether it's whether it's for the right or the wrong reasons, Fuck it.
Speaker 2: Let him have it. She's age, Leave him alone.
Speaker 5: So yes, perhaps, you know, even more so than a parent company, Disney's Pixar has a history of innuendo.
Speaker 2: I love the lamp. I like the lamp and Pixar. Oh that squishes the thing. Yeah, he squishes the eye and he's the new eye. He goes.
Speaker 5: The fuck is that?
Speaker 2: Huh? Monsters Inc?
Speaker 3: Huh?
Speaker 2: Oh Jesus, Uncle Roger and mommy.
Speaker 3: Yeah. People claim that this was edited after, but I call bullsh ith.
Speaker 2: I gotta fucking tape of Monster's ink. I can proof fact check all this. I have a VHS now Inc.
Speaker 5: Has a poster and it if it's real, be crazy. But if it's just added in, that's also very funny. And it's like a stick figure, like fucking a chick with like little boobies. They're also they're both stick figures and it says Uncle Roger and mummy and it's just like that what's her name boo walked in her mom fucking her uncle nice. You know, it's a lot of weird shit like this.
Speaker 2: Why is uh?
Speaker 5: Why is the rabbit all up in Bambi's ass?
Speaker 2: Huh huh? Why he's biting her leg?
Speaker 5: Is Charlie with my cat? Charlie loves licking my cat's ass.
Speaker 2: Can you fucking stop it.
Speaker 5: It's like every time and chance he can get, He's like, like, fucking it's like a chocolate for him.
Speaker 3: Dude, Chloe licks her own fucking ass so aggressively it's disgusting.
Speaker 2: So obviously that's getting this. You don't like the she'll.
Speaker 3: Sit on the CA coach and the noises that come out of her mouth.
Speaker 5: And then Billy is like, I'm trying to drink off, man, what are you doing. Let's talk about Pixar. Obviously weird innuendos, just for obviously the adults in the room, like, that's great. That fucking weird jokes in a kid's movie. Exhibit A nineteen ninety five Very First Toy story, Specifically, one of the characters in the Bully Sid's bedroom. Among Sid's toys, all these nightmarish mashup of toys he's dissected and put back together is a very fantastic monstrosity.
Speaker 2: Fantastic.
Speaker 5: Fighter babies and a car that walks and g I Joe's head glued onto a melody.
Speaker 2: Legs legs.
Speaker 5: Is Is is christened by Woody is a.
Speaker 2: Yeah she's a hooker.
Speaker 5: Yeah she's a hooker. She's a pair of barbie legs with a fishing rod for a body. That would make legs a walking hooker, which isn't subtle, but damn does they get the job done as a visual gagged aim for strictly adults.
Speaker 2: And I never even got.
Speaker 3: That to god, which is so fucking for I don't get if there's anything behind it, but I get that one.
Speaker 2: I remember that duck thing. It was creepy.
Speaker 3: That it's creepy, and they're like essentially when they come out, you think they're bad, and they're like, no, we're just fucking fucked up. Like it's just like, uh, we want to be toys. I guess we're kind of toys.
Speaker 5: But because that's seeing because they all are scared, and it's like they help them and they're like, oh, you're not so scary, So it's like, yeah, you can look in this teaching kids.
Speaker 2: You can look.
Speaker 5: Really scary and uh and and still be nice. And then they're trapped in a van somewhere.
Speaker 3: Candy.
Speaker 2: We all wonder about, you know, when we're kids.
Speaker 5: Just who are those sexy women who obviously you know, like just want to lay In the introduction scene we're all at dults now, so let's not beat around the bush. Those women are prostitutes when we talk about the brothel, which leads up to the next question, how do prostitutese know Aladdin so well?
Speaker 3: And why are they? You know why they? Why do they push the poor chap out the window?
Speaker 5: He didn't pay Aladdin has paid visits to the House of Vice before gets knowing these girls pretty well in this time. Maybe they wanted him gone because he couldn't afford the services. As Billy just said, so crazy man, all this stuff man, And this is another one too, I was just talking about. Is the who framed Roger Rabbit? The child actor Baby Herman is not safe to say. He's not as innocent as he looks. Baby Herman is not a baby at all. Actually, he's a middle aged tune who has a gravelly.
Speaker 2: Voice, likes to taste cigars and I for the ladies.
Speaker 5: The words Herman has a fifty year old lust for a three year old dinky is literally what he says.
Speaker 3: You know what he grew up to be after who framed Roger Rabbit? Guaranteed who looks like him? In a cartoon that came out much more recently than that movie.
Speaker 2: I know Mcaulay Culkin.
Speaker 3: No, he grew up to be that fucking green monster from Space Jam.
Speaker 2: That's kind of funny.
Speaker 3: And this that's one hundred percent exactly where they got that from.
Speaker 2: Guaranteed, What do you mean? That's kind of that's exactly what it was.
Speaker 5: So I don't, no, I know, I can I can say.
Speaker 2: It's one hundred percent. That's kind of I can.
Speaker 3: See who fuck is Michael Jordan's They wasn't from Disney.
Speaker 2: Wasn't know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: They off, But yeah, he says in the film, I'm a five fifty year old lesson a three year old dinky. He says that in the kids film he has the lust of a fifth year old, but he has a three year old dinky, so it's Dick's tiny, but he still wants to fuck. Still, Herman's shortcomings don't stop him from acting like a borderline sexual predator all through the film. In the time before hashtag Me Too, a movement began. In one scene for the theatrical cut of Roger Rabbit, Herman can be seen peaking and more discreetly poking up a women's skirts.
Speaker 2: The image that we're showing.
Speaker 5: So yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, everyone should be believed to an extent.
Speaker 2: It's fair.
Speaker 5: So I just want to show a couple of images for the YouTube of stuff that I found. Smoke clearly spells that smoke. It's an image of Geppetto praying for his fucking son that he can rape. And it's in the stars. It supposedly says smoke.
Speaker 2: There's weird things like when I read.
Speaker 3: Somebody, I feel like somebody put in those red letters.
Speaker 2: Yeah they did. That's not from the fair, Okay, where the stars? I don't even see it.
Speaker 5: This star star, this star the stars. This is a stretch.
Speaker 2: This is I just thought, there's not even that. It's there's just one on the left, this one.
Speaker 5: This one, No you can't see it because they've usual these stupid red lines and it's so faint. That's like, it's this one is one hundred percent of stretch. And that's why I put it in there, because I thought it was funny.
Speaker 2: Who knows with like that.
Speaker 3: That would have been fucking hilarious that they put it in with the red lines and shut this out.
Speaker 2: That one lemon party equals old man sex. I added that in but oh, I'm like, there's no fucking So in the movie.
Speaker 5: Cars they have a lemon party. There's lemons everywhere, okay, and if you google lemon party, you.
Speaker 2: Know what lemon party? Have you been to one? Have you? Did?
Speaker 3: You grow up in grade school where they told you to tight lemon party into the fucking tech?
Speaker 2: Remember that? Oh my god, I remember that since grade six.
Speaker 3: That was that lemon party was big at the exact same time Blue Waffle was.
Speaker 5: I didn't look at that either. I was like late to the party.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 5: I was also older, so we didn't we didn't have the I don't know.
Speaker 3: I was in like grade six, you were in grade nine. One hundred percent. People were fucking googling that ship.
Speaker 2: I was like grade yeah, nine nine, Like I don't know.
Speaker 5: It was too busy fucking doing meth and snorting coke strippers asses.
Speaker 3: Okay, rough they all let the grade nines in there to do that.
Speaker 2: But that was weird, Okay.
Speaker 5: What I saw that was like, that's fucking strange that in the Car film they have like the lemon party, and then it's just like it is a it must be a joke.
Speaker 3: If you if you typed lemon party, back then. The first thing that would happen is I would just be pulled to a screen and it would just be this fucking, ridiculously obese man just wind milling his dick, and that is what you'd see. The second you pulled you typed lemon party and opened up. Yeah, nothing was censored. It was fucked. You can put anything on the fucking Internet, everybody's worst fucking desires. Kids will never know. They will never know what uncensored material was. It was Fox.
Speaker 5: They say it was like the wild wild West.
Speaker 3: You know, so good luck finding a video of two girls one cup anymore. Everyone says this is it though, you know, all right.
Speaker 5: So and then obviously you have Miss Piggy confesses in the film when we're talking about Miss Piggy. Obviously you know Miss Piggy is.
Speaker 2: Uh, she doesn't, it's Miss Piggy.
Speaker 5: Yeah, she never hid her love for the opposite sex, which is it is kind of funny.
Speaker 2: Miss Piggy is a slush.
Speaker 5: She is nothing this pioneer has said or done, however, compares to her inspiring war in the Muppet Treasure Island and this puppet puppet based classic weird word to say.
Speaker 2: Uh, Miss Piggy kind.
Speaker 5: Of subtly implies that she's has had sex with not one, but two legends of the pirate world. The first conquest Miss Piggy confesses to in the film is one of Captain Flint with a bold, feisty he was a pirate, I was a lady.
Speaker 2: You know the story. I can't do her voice, but that's kind of close. Pretty. Miss Piggy then says.
Speaker 5: That, uh she Then she also, when she's greeting uh Tim curries Long John Silver, she says, hello, long John like this like long like he's gonta and then she went a long and then she links and then uh kurm, you know, she winks.
Speaker 2: You know, I know what did I say? What did I say? Jesus? And then Kermit, well, that's what I was thinking of. That's a cat a link.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, yeah right, and then uh Kermit says, oh no, me too. Fucking these puppets are yeah, they're fucking they're crazy. They they be crazy. And uh so in nineteen thirty three, okay, so before we get into uh.
Speaker 3: Walt's Nazism, Okay, why do you got a giant knife here? Oh yeah, I'm that's fucking massive can open it up. I have weapons everywhere.
Speaker 2: That's big. I said, I love that knife. Sick. It's one like and I will stab Tom just oh I found it.
Speaker 5: Look Mickey wicked, it says it. And this isn't a fucking thick.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I can see it. You are, it's a you.
Speaker 5: Are blind to this. Uh, that's what it says. They're indoctrinating a whole generation of fucking kids. Man, it's what they're doing.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 5: One takes one It takes brainwashing one generation to change the whole structure of the world. One generation to fully brainwash them, and the whole world will change. It only takes one uh generation to do that too, and it will fucking change the whole world and flip it on its head.
Speaker 2: Just so you know. But we obviously we want to talk too.
Speaker 5: So when we're like obviously you have like weird innuendos like this, where so when the one skunk in what.
Speaker 2: Movie is this?
Speaker 5: He gets kissed and he gets kissed and he like he and this happened, and others where he like stands straight up like he's hard, that's happened. There's lots of like, there's lots of symbolism in Disney films. And then you obviously have The Rescuers where they show the scene of the chick with the tits and this is like real so animated put this same of as the rescuers are flying through the.
Speaker 2: Air, that's amazing. Never would have.
Speaker 5: Whoever found that? Is like they I don't know why.
Speaker 3: They're trying to find something, like there's no way.
Speaker 5: Whoever found that. That's nuts that they actually like dug through the film enough where they like found like because I saw it, you would be like it maybe someone awake, maybe maybe he's on mushrooms nose and he's like, that's fucking weird.
Speaker 2: What was that?
Speaker 5: And then like you're watching with the kids and you just pick it up where you're like, what was that thing in the back?
Speaker 3: To be fair, I noticed stuff like that every now and again too, like where you will see it so ghosts so fast as you're like, yo, rewind and everyone's ninety nine percent of the time you were wrong is what you thought.
Speaker 2: You saw it.
Speaker 3: But you're like, I need to look at that one more time, like that looks insane and.
Speaker 5: It's crazy, and that when they're saying it was a blunder or whatever like. But that is fucking weird that they have like they had titty picture, they got a fucking uhuh. It looks like a porno magazine almost.
Speaker 3: It does look like a like a we were talking about forties and I.
Speaker 2: Want the chick was though, I want to like, you know, who are you, mister lady? Mister lady? Yeah, that's what everyone is nowadays, are you lady?
Speaker 5: You can't tell no more or we can't say at least. Uh So let's get into Walt Disney.
Speaker 2: Let's get into this.
Speaker 5: So in nineteen thirty three, there was a far right party known as the German American Bund b U n D, who admired and iighlighted the rising power of the Third Reich in Germany. The Bund called themselves the Friends of the German and they are in their entire purpose was to push the national socialist agenda to the American public and obviously make as many infiltrate as many political parties and we're gonnizations as possible. According to one of Walt Disney's animator's art, Babbitt, being a dramatic dissent, his employer had deep interest in the activities and fascist ideologies of the Bund. Babbitt claims that Disney attended a lot of the meetings with his friends and lawyer Gunther Lessing. In addition, Disney is said to admired and wanted to work with the German filmmaker Lena Ryin Fundstach.
Speaker 2: I'm not going to pronounce this he did.
Speaker 3: If you just pretended like that was exactly how you said it.
Speaker 5: Sta Ryan fel Stach, whose documentaries functioned as propaganda for the Third Reich and the.
Speaker 2: It didn't mean to do that. Want to be like, but.
Speaker 3: Uh, it's you know, the the it's in the blood.
Speaker 2: You gotta hold it down.
Speaker 5: More recently, Walt Disney's grand niece and film producer Abigail Disney confirmed that her uncle was an anti, semi misogynist and racist, after the actress Meryl Streep criticized Disney at an award ceremony that was meant to celebrate Emma Thompson's performance in Saving Mister Banks. And then I don't like Meryl Streep. I think she's fucked, but hey, at least she called this guy out because he, in my opinion, was it was in his cartoons and and even though and they're like, oh, he was making World War Two nineteen thirty nine to nineteen forty five.
Speaker 2: It's that great when he's making these movies. He was just like on Hitler's side.
Speaker 5: Yeah he was, which is fucking crazy. And people don't know what people know this tunic stent. That's why there's always jokes if he were he and people joked that he's like he died at the right time.
Speaker 3: You know what, it wouldn't be strange if we didn't ask the questions. But here's a question. Okay, look like we all know what the Holocaust was, we all know how ridiculously absurd that was. Now in its time, how many people would have been like, oh, no, he's not doing it for the reasons you think he's doing it for it.
Speaker 2: No, they didn't know.
Speaker 5: That is the problem, right of why there's Holocaust and iris, because it is it is people that are neo Nazis. Nazis that's claimed that, oh they were actually treated better than what was perceived. They were actually fed and taken care of.
Speaker 2: Why were they there in the first one?
Speaker 5: But that wasn't the case.
Speaker 2: To be's fair, no, of course not.
Speaker 3: But like that being said like, okay, let's let's rewind past that though, but anyways, who's.
Speaker 2: To say in that time?
Speaker 3: It's like, look like there was Let's say, hey, who's to say back then and all this history hasn't been suppressed that that exact same thing. But it was like the world leaders like the Rockefellers and the Rothschilds and like they finally found somebody to stand up and a whole country to stand up against them, and they killed their people that were doing fucked up ship that were like.
Speaker 2: There is conspiracy. Who's say that that wasn't the way it was?
Speaker 3: And we suppressed the fucking of it because he did a terrible fucking there.
Speaker 5: Was there's conspiracy theories, right.
Speaker 2: And I'm not defending.
Speaker 5: We had actually someone on the podcast not gonna name when we made jokes about prior episodes, but one time I be I think a weed through it. You might understand who to an extent, you might not even know he's on one. But anyways, like he got into this thing with me anton about like oh maybe we're not like being told the truth and he starts like coming out I was like, uh, you know, he gets a flat earth and then flat Earth kind of for some reason leads to Nazism a lot of times. And how like the Nazis like the good guys, and that that Hitler was trying to like what fucking now Kanye is doing, It is like that they were actually trying to He was trying to get rid of the control of the Zionist Jews that are on top of everything, right and and and to an extent in some of the stuff Kanye said is not necessarily not true. That there is a lot of Jewish people that run organizations, but that doesn't mean that they're fucking evil or that they're connected to the Reptilians or whatever people want to claim David Ike is saying. But it is the idea that like that he was trying to suppress some of the stuff, but at the same time he was killing people. There was proof people that didn't know anything to do with these top tier people. There is people that are in banking and industry and control the world that are not Jewish.
Speaker 3: So who's so okay, here's the well, Now, who's to say they were there in the forties and as prevenent in the in the forties as they are now. Yeah, they might not even they might have took over those spots. Yeah, but and also you're not going to get to those high level of people. It feels weird. I feel like I'm fucking defending killer right now. No, no, anyways, I gee what you're saying. But like, who's to say that in that time? It's like, look like I can't physically get to these people, so I'm just going to try to lure them out. I'm going to kill all of your people until you fucking show your face. And that's a weird way to that's actually kind of like like how it is that is?
Speaker 2: I hate that fashion? But who But I'm saying that at the time, people.
Speaker 5: Didn't necessarily know what was going on, and that's like a fact that they did. Like that the soldiers didn't want to acknowledge, Like the German soldiers specifically didn't want to acknowledge or understand what they were doing to Jewish people while the war was going on, because they were fighting, they didn't know what was going on. And then when the soldiers took over and they found things like Auschwitz and all the other concentration camps, the Raven's Croft and all these places, they started to like figure out like, oh wow, they were doing ship that we didn't even know they were doing. And that's why I will eventually end up our episode with Joseph Mangela, because we'd done evil Nazis, We've done the Jewish Hunter, the guy that that hunted down all the Nazis, the Nazi Hunter that the Jewish Hunter that's Hitler. But and I eventually want to about Joseph Mangela as a whole because he was the one that was doing all these crazy experiments. I always joke about. The whole thing is like you'd cut off a fucking twins dick to see if the other twin felt it, like weird shit like that. It's not to extent, but like, and the thing is, that's why conspiracy theories like conspire, right and like, and I don't even like the word conspiracy theory because a lot of like left wing and people say this stuff, but I'm not even on any wing. But it's this whole thing of conspiracy literally just means two or more people conspiring against another group of people. That's the definition.
Speaker 3: So in this world that happens daily, hourly, all the time, minutes, every minute, there's someone fucking trying to do that to somebody else.
Speaker 2: So it's fucked We live in a fucked up world, and I know, it's just weird.
Speaker 3: It's weird that just to bring it back to the point though, it's weird to think like that they wouldn't very well could be the case, like we literally could be living like honestly, and like I'm not saying I personally believe it, but like we they're theoretically could be living in an entire world where that could have been the right thing to do. Yeah, it was like I'm not saying I'm not saying.
Speaker 2: The way he did it was right.
Speaker 3: I'm saying, like that whole like ideal ideology of like what he was trying to do, it could have very much.
Speaker 5: We wish the Kanye quote.
Speaker 3: Which is crazy, that guy's going nuts.
Speaker 2: He's fucking losing his mind.
Speaker 5: I actually up to the point where he was like, you know, everyone uh does whatever he said about like, oh you know, especially like there's some people out there that may be good or whatever.
Speaker 2: He's like, especially Nazis.
Speaker 3: And I liked what he was doing up until that point because.
Speaker 5: It seems like, bro, have you ever looked in a history book, because I've read books that are against the narrative and stuff like that of what's really going on, and our history is lies.
Speaker 2: Well, history is only written by the winner.
Speaker 5: But at the same time we know that history. You can the Greeks, the Romans, all the prior history of the medieval times, whatever you want to go back to.
Speaker 3: That's history like that our grandfather's like lived, yeah, and you.
Speaker 5: Can rewrite that shit easily. But the stuff from World War One and World War Two, it's documented fairly well. And there's people on both sides that documented this, yeah, and there is soldiers that felt ashamed of what they didn't realize what they were doing, and they saw it afterwards and like fuck uh deny deny, deny deny.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that never happened.
Speaker 5: And that's why nowadays you have these like and I like this point. David I brought this up in his new talk on London Real, which was fucking great, but he said, like this whole thing of like holocaust denier resonates with people. It's evil, it's bad. You can't deny the Holocaust. So now they use it for a climate denyer, climate change denier, fucking vaccine deny or whatever they use that deny your word because it resonates now with the social consciousness, and people be like that guy's bad because he's denying that this should exist.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 5: They've said, I just want to make the one point about climate change. They've said the world's gonna end every fucking ten years. They said this over and over and over and over and over again. It's never happened. Fuck off, Okay, fuck you and your fucking climate agendas.
Speaker 3: This sounds like I can fucking retire at forty and I'm still gonna be fun you.
Speaker 2: Less and less.
Speaker 5: Putin bombs everybody. But at the same time, there's people believe that Putin is fighting against NATO, which and NATO is bad either way you want to slice it. NATO is a fucking corrupt ass organization agenda pushing this will be out.
Speaker 2: For a rand episode anyway.
Speaker 5: More recently, Walt Disney, she said, your grand niece, his grand niece, sounds like that was like, it sounds like a KKK organization.
Speaker 2: A grand wizard.
Speaker 5: But she said that her grand fucking father probably was that. And Walt Disney has accomplished numerous of truly amazing feats when it comes to deceiving people, seeming to providing exciting yet wholesome entertainment while delivering witchcraft and occult mind altering control into their homes. And that's why I want my Alice Crowley shirt because it is that he has brain.
Speaker 2: I'm just it has lost a lot of it.
Speaker 5: But Disney has been able to achieve this by skillfully creating characters, screenplays, plots They carefully crafted to lead people to think along certain lines, using powerful symbol like symbology and symbolism and messages within film. Imagery, symbolism, a cult to witchcraft, paganism, Illuminati, Masonic sexual and other satanic origins. Everything's been manipulated. The borders separating good and evil are blurred often and are you know, subtenly and overtly made to seem evil, boring or just playing wrong. Which evil is presented as good or somehow interesting, fascinating, and they actually glamorize it, making exciting and desirable to an extent. You have Maleficent, which I think those films are not bad, but Angeline and Jolie is someone who definitely drinks adrenochrome and does horrible things to kids. All those kids that she owns uh that she got.
Speaker 3: I really care about fucking kids from other countries. I'm gonna adopt all these kids so i can drink their fucking blood. In my opinion, But I don't like Angelia jul But like that whole thing of like malefisposed to be this evil witch, evil witch.
Speaker 2: In the original.
Speaker 5: Whatever movie they were, the chick pricks her finger and then she falls asleep, sleep, sleep, sleeping beauty. That whole thing is fucking weird because she was the evil witch. And then they explain it later on where she was actually not that evil and she was doing it because of this and they've done that so many times dis where we're like, how can we let's dive into how many times have they took it and taken the villain and then made and betrayed them as a good person as much as I did really like and it sounds fucking bad, but I didn't didn't mind the movie about the one hundred and one Dalmatians, Uh, what's the what's the chick's name? Relativille, But they made a whole movie about how she's like, she's actually not as bad as you think.
Speaker 3: She loves dogs, she kills them.
Speaker 5: All and let's just say it shows how she leads to kill them. Why are you telling me that story? That's a weird thing to do, Like do you agree at all? Because it isn't that weird to take the villain be like, oh, this is why they are evil.
Speaker 2: Like why it's a horror movie.
Speaker 3: That's the difference, Like it's the difference between why they are evil and are.
Speaker 2: They actually evil?
Speaker 3: Meaning like it kind of symbolizes like anything in real life, like you personally, you, myself, everyone you know, there is somebody that talks about them like they're the worst fucking person on the earth. Like you don't know me, Like you you heard one thing I said and you went, oh, that fucking guy. It's like and me specifically, because I say a lot of shit. So like, there's not one person that will like sit there hang out with me like and be like, oh, like there's not one person that you can tell your whole story too. That'd be like, oh, you're a bad paper.
Speaker 2: You don't know.
Speaker 5: What's something I've taken from mushroom trips too, is I've realized with the use of mushrooms the impact that I've had on other people.
Speaker 2: They are my teenagers.
Speaker 3: Wo, that's kind of realization. I've only been telling you that for four years.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 5: The thing is, yeah, you can say that, but it has to take my own realization of that, that the people that I influenced in women and stuff like that, where I was growing up as a teenager with really bad mental health, I affect people in really negative ways and that and and my Now, you always gotta think of what character do you play in other people's lives? And I was talking this about.
Speaker 3: One I've been a who god, I my name is a lot of people what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Talking about this.
Speaker 5: My buddies grew up with a Christian. I grew up with this kid. And I was like, it is weird that I played a villain in a lot of people's lives. I was a teenager when I had bad mental health and stuff like that. And and one thing I didn't think about my recently, even what am I leaving here? What am I leaving here?
Speaker 2: This shit? This is what I'm leaving here my knowledge.
Speaker 5: Anyways, it's it's fucking it's fucking weird. All Thistuf's weird because I just thought about it. Now, why I don't get why they have to like and as much as I enjoy those movies to an extent because it's just cinema and entertainment, but why are they glorifying villains? We glorify codes, we're not because we're telling them how fucked up they are.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, it's a little fuck that to be like this is why because somebody did this to me. It's like, well, you should have grown up and realized that you shouldn't do that to other people. Anal beads fucking egg, that's what I thought the show.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's uh.
Speaker 5: This quickly, I pull up the image of the mouses from Cinderella and they're like playing around with like they're fixing her costume or whatever they're dressing, getting it ready. And this is one hundred percent from the film. Is that the one mouse is pulling.
Speaker 3: Like you can see the tretch marks and everything, like yeah, yeah, like that's one hundred percent coming.
Speaker 2: It's not under him, that's out of it.
Speaker 3: The last symbolism to show tangled sex. It's always sex. Oh you can see it, you can see it right there. I don't know, I don't think there's one way I could wrap rope around somebody that they couldn't physically write the word sex.
Speaker 5: That whole movie Tangled has weird shit in it too, fucking crazy. So obviously Didsney has taken dark fairy tales, which we talked about too. You can go back and listen to the true origins of fairytale stuff that we did that was fairly fun fables, legends I know, and stories from all over the world and applying various themes in places, nature, animals, characters both real and fantasy, along with appealing to the music industry and lyrics obviously, and music and creatively manipulating a package in the m you.
Speaker 2: Know, cater to their evil agenda.
Speaker 5: Many of these very stories are quite dark anyway, but Disney has cultivated the expertise to make them even darker.
Speaker 3: Hinking about making the villain the hero. Yes, fairy stories, they're fucked too.
Speaker 2: You can get it.
Speaker 3: What it was nice, ingenuously disguised as a wholesome family entertainment.
Speaker 2: Colorful witches and wizards abound in Disney productions.
Speaker 5: Colorful yes from Queen Grimhild in the first Disney film, Snow White in nineteen thirty eight, though Madam mim and Sore in the Stone Corrella de Ville and One Dalmatians to the twenty fourteen film dedicated the life story of the Witch and Maleficent, which I literally just talked about. Even in Disney's Little Mermaid, Ariel signs a contract with the evil witch Ursula or does she sell her soul in exchange for being a human so she can.
Speaker 2: Marry her prince. It is fucking weird.
Speaker 5: All of this stuff has deep occultism into it. So obviously there's a plethora of demonic pagan gods. There's a plethora of demonic pagan gods and temples pagan gods. I know you said obviously, with some impressive imagery time and time again, the hero and heroin has seen to visit them and to consult them and you know, console them maybe, But obviously you have got in the Bible is almost always missing from the equation. There's no like, because this is going the Biblical stuff, but essentially there's no like kind of good things swaying them. They have to kind of begun in their own which makes sense to an example, but for example, and the true story of Pocahontas convert to Christianity yet and the Disney movie, she visits a temple to consult with the demonic pagan nature gods and goddesses, which is weird because I only took this I looked up a bunch of dark shit about Disney, and essentially this goes towards the religious aspect of Disney because okay again again, because fucking Christianity, Christians, Catholics, all their shit is taken from pagan symbolism and pagan holidays.
Speaker 3: Christmas is a pagan holiday, Easter is a Pagan Christmas. That way, everything is a pagan holiday.
Speaker 5: And obviously it's full of uh, there's all these movies, and you know, Fantasia is full of demonic imagery, mythological creatures. In this cartoon, the Third Disney, the third that Disney made in its sequel, even good beings are depicted as creatures connected with mythology, which in fact.
Speaker 6: Is demonology, such as centaurs aka centaurs and half hote, half goat, half human.
Speaker 5: I go back to our half hope.
Speaker 2: Have ho half human, half human half.
Speaker 5: Goat creatures actually a representation of the god pan which is actually the devil supposedly, but at the same time, how do we know the devil's that bad. He offered them a fucking fruit of the tree of knowledge. It's like God's like, don't touch that. You'll realize that you're locked in a fucking garden that you have to tend for me because I have I have questions for the Bible, but there's no mention of the god creators. So there's all these symbolism. Moulan has a guardian, which is a red dragon.
Speaker 3: A red dragon, all right, that's leading the adults and children to believe that is Satan, who is portrayed as the red dragon in a Bible, will guard and help and protect them rather than destroy them.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of information.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and Aladdin the song A Whole New World is connection.
Speaker 2: To other people that I don't like.
Speaker 5: Vladam wants him to princess away with him and sings, I can open your eyes, I can take you, I can take you wonder by wonder, over, sideways and under on a magical carpet ride a whole new world, a new fantastic point of view. No one tells us no or where to go, or say we're only dreaming. So he's telling you we're.
Speaker 3: Gonna you know, we're gonna take you in the back of the van and we're gonna go to this goddamn shall be the whole of the law.
Speaker 2: Yeah, do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Disney's Magical Kingdom in fact, in line with the devil's compulsion to intimidate and make fun of God, a satanic counterfeit of God's kingdom. I don't necessarily believe in all this ship, but I thought it was funny. It's getting it's funny, far from being from I'm.
Speaker 3: Curious to know, like that line though, where you believe it and you don't and I don't know what.
Speaker 5: So I've built my own structure if you listen, I understand that carefully of what I've I've read books, I've looked into a lot of stuff, and I take my own opinion. And that's why I don't align with any I don't aligne.
Speaker 2: With you take David Ike's opinion.
Speaker 5: I like David. I don't believe every single thing he says, but he everything he has called out so many things when it comes to what's going on, it's incredible.
Speaker 2: I believe you believe everything he says.
Speaker 5: You have yet to have you listened to his latest London Real Because he was correct about all the ship that he said.
Speaker 3: I'm not saying he was wrong. I'm just saying I believe you believe everything.
Speaker 2: I don't believe every fucking thing he says.
Speaker 5: I think that he, like I do, forms an opinion based on something, says that this is the possibilities of what could happen, and then he might be right, like sixty seventy percent.
Speaker 2: Does she becomes structured.
Speaker 5: I'm getting better rush rushers have changed.
Speaker 3: Man, this is weird. I don't like this changed my life. I don't want to be friends anymore. I don't like you're becoming structured.
Speaker 2: This is weird.
Speaker 5: Do you have to pee?
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm just antsy. I just get sometimes.
Speaker 5: We're gonna end this on a fun note.
Speaker 2: That's the note.
Speaker 5: Fucking good old uh Freemasons but cool.
Speaker 2: Sorry it was about the Freemasons.
Speaker 5: But let's get like, let's as quickly say that. You know, obviously you have all these Disney films connected with fucking Satan quotations.
Speaker 3: Especially Let it Go. The message gives it to children that they should not be afraid to be themselves and never apologize for who they are, which seems fine, but only Elsa did almost kill her sister then with the help of her parents.
Speaker 2: I don't even really remember. Let it go.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that that is not the right let it go. It's not the right sentence for that. The sentences, like you said, let it go means they should be themselves and do that. Let it go means suppress everything that everyone's ever done to you and just fuck off, which honestly is actually really good advice in my opinion.
Speaker 2: The government is doing all kinds of like that.
Speaker 5: You're a fucking hundred percent right, Yeah, they use fucking so we have someone popping into the twitch chat. Uh, the US uses electric magnetic energy weapons to meet it by people since the seventies and not gonna lie. They have sonic weapons and they have should that I believe that we have no idea.
Speaker 3: Which I'd love to And that's my favorite line ever. And I've I've probably said this like fifteen times where you're like they're taking away You've talked about like the fact that we're taking away guns and ship right, We've talked about that on here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I'm just like, there're many people defenseless.
Speaker 3: What is it a gun's not going to defend.
Speaker 2: You, buddy.
Speaker 5: You can say they're gonna bomb.
Speaker 3: They need us, they need they need us to keep the structure going.
Speaker 2: I understand.
Speaker 3: But at the end of the day, you got a guy with a gun, you can sacrifice seven of your own fucking men to kill that dude that's that's ready to fight you.
Speaker 5: You understand, right. You have to understand, right, top one percent, one percent of the entire population controls everything, right, So if you have the not even fucking forty percent of those people, it is too much for cops to handle. Even the military, and the military people that are fighting for their country, right to fight for the values and the freedoms of your country, are going to turn their backs on this. This in some may that's very true because they've been brainwasheding fucking on breaking down.
Speaker 2: Anyways, I think I just triggered something. Anyways, this is gonna be for us.
Speaker 3: But obviously, and even in the hugely successful Pirates of the Caribbee movies, Disney has presented pirates who are in reality thieves, plunderers, and murderers and rapists, and they've glamorized.
Speaker 2: Them for children, and they want to they want to.
Speaker 5: You know, they want to. They want they want to be the same. They want to intimidate. I'm not intimidating, I'm fucking.
Speaker 2: They want to.
Speaker 5: They want to emulate that same character, which fuck I actually like the I can't be in the new one do stupid amber turn.
Speaker 3: I do such a good fucking uh. Oh my god, you know what I didn't realize. Oh you know why he walks like that? Like that drunk is No, he's not. Oh my god, he's a pirate. Have you ever been on a boat.
Speaker 2: Trying to catch your balance seven drunk?
Speaker 5: Then so if you're always drunk and you're always on a boat, then once you got off the boat, you would think.
Speaker 3: That you were like, You're like, I got to catch my balance, Like you're just like I walk.
Speaker 4: So that's why he walks weird, Like that's funny as fuck. Stepped on a bee. Stepped on a bee. I stepped on a bee.
Speaker 2: I love how people remixed that the end. That's a funny place.
Speaker 5: It was a lot funnier in the fucking early two thousands of bombs World, Lots of ship. Walt Disney himself was adopted from an abusive home and lost his adoptive mother when she died from asphyxiation due to the faulty workmanship in the house and that he brought that he had brought her to.
Speaker 3: It's really well, he died of a phixiation from faulty workmanship house, so so they air sealed the house too good.
Speaker 5: There, I'll look this up. But there Walt Disney's mother, And this is how they explain why there is no parents in Disney's Walt Disney's films is because he lost his mom and she just died in the house. She died from asphyxiation, which I'm going to right now. Let me look at this an ugly piece. Gas kills mother of Walt Disney anyways, so essentially like it from carbon monoxide post and she died. So that's supposed to be how they explain why he is trying to cut out the family. And to me, in my opinion, it's Disney is formatted now only I probably will let my kids watch a few Disney films of any because it is this whole thing of like trying to separate kids from the parents, and the government's trying to do it where they want to control and manipulate children and essentially have the state control the children.
Speaker 3: There was it.
Speaker 5: Fucking people confronted who was it. There was a certain politician in Nova Scotia or somewhere out east, and they were like, you can't be like trying to force our kids to get like vaccines and stuff like that, right, And he was like, you don't own your children.
Speaker 2: The state own your children. And they were like what.
Speaker 5: And they had this on film of this politician saying this, your children are owned by the state. And that's where it dives in the conspiracy. As soon as you get your birth certificate that you're owned by the state, and eventually I will be diving into Canada is a myth which essenti which is it's that Canada isn't a sovereign nation and we never became an independent nation. We're still owned by the monarchy and the Church of England stuff like that. And then when if there's a video when you just know when just got sworn into office, Uh he pledged his allegiance to the queen.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's that's normal. Fuck that reptile bit.
Speaker 5: All right, news though, so let's get into the deepest, darkest secret of all. Walt's connection to Freemason.
Speaker 2: Let's go.
Speaker 5: So you know, although Walt Disney was an official member of the Bohemian Club which we talked about, he does have ties to freemasonry.
Speaker 2: Alright.
Speaker 5: Look at there he is adorned in his nice little fucking cape.
Speaker 2: Above is Disney and his Malay moylay. I don't know how uniform.
Speaker 5: Disney was trained as a boy and a man on Tendants of Masonry in Order of D. D Moyle, which I actually have to look into, an international organization headed by Freemasons for young men ages twelve to twenty one. The Order of d. Moyle derives from its name from Jack Jackyls D. Moile Jacques de Moile, the last Grand Master of the Knights of the Templar, the Knights Templar, so you have all these things. So he is known to visit the club as a guest in nineteen thirty.
Speaker 2: Six, which is crazy.
Speaker 3: As a guest. Here's a guest, Yes, be my guest, be my guest. Here's a guest. His friend, what's this about?
Speaker 5: And he said that he is. What he experienced there inspired the Dwarfs snoring scene in the nineteen thirty seven animated films. Ways have been well documented with dozens of photographs in the public domain that Walt Disney was a member of these clubs and for the elites, also located in California, was exclusive white male membership of only seven hundred members of a ranch shows, a visit, visitar.
Speaker 2: Doros, whatever the fun that means.
Speaker 5: And you see throughout all these Disney films, you do see the checkered floor, which is a massive Freemason thing. The whole the checkered floor is fucking nuts man, because and I would like I could even dive in this in an episode.
Speaker 2: I actually have it.
Speaker 5: Essentially why the Masonic floor, because it's in all these Disney movies, The black and white checkered floor has uh, it exists in temples and ancient Egypt. More simply, it was decoratory of mosaic pavement. It's called the mosaic pavement, and it bears esoteric spiritual meanings and Freemason's reconie is it as simply it's a.
Speaker 2: It's a It's pretty much means good and evil.
Speaker 5: The checkered the checkered pass of people, you know, and then you have these all these connections, so it's pretty fucked up. And this is all over Disney Films all the time. You can look into it. At Walt Disney World, there's a secret exclusive club called the Club thirty three. Okay, fucking weird. The only place that Disney and where alcohol can be bought, which is fucking strange, okay, and it's lavished. It's lavishly furnished. Club three three contains an amazing collection of top notch Disney movies memorabilia, a beautiful reproduction antique French glass lift, and a gruesome trophy a gruesome trophy hunting collection. I've never been to Disneyland. I don't plan on going. Benevolent and protective order of the Mouse. That is fucking weird.
Speaker 2: It's a weird thing. You could brush that off.
Speaker 5: It's just being that's fucking benevolent. So claiming that you're not malevolent, it's fucking weird.
Speaker 2: Dude.
Speaker 5: Why would you have a Free Mason? Thirty three degrees is the top of the And we talked about this. If you go back, listen to me and Billy talk about the Free Masons, Yeah, and their connection to Lucifer, the Satanism shit, because it goes fucking super deep.
Speaker 2: Man, It's all over the place.
Speaker 5: Look at the check and this is the checkered floor that's in the Bohemian Club, the Club thirty three. So obviously there are many rooms exclusive areas within the club, as there is elsewhere in Disney World, with various levels of access. That's strictly you are controlled. According to one club, a thirty three member, there is a twenty five thousand to one hundred thousand initiation fee and a twelve.
Speaker 2: How did they manipulate that number anywhere from twenty five to.
Speaker 5: Depends on probably what you want to offer Disney gotcha and uh at least twenty and twelve thousand to thirty thousand annual fees, So it depends what level of membership you're actually at. There is said to be a fourteen year waiting list remembers, which only being it's only by invite. Just like Bohemium Grove and all these masonic fucking cult ritual bullshit killing, Club three three is a place where only the connected rich can go. Club three three was said to originally be designed as a place for Walt Disney to entertain guests and business associates, but when he died of lung cancer at sixty seven, only six months before it was officially open. Club thirty three is said to be a free Mason. Free Masonic Club thirty three is certainly a number that's very important. Free Masons pictures of the club, as we showed in their trademark, it's everywhere. Man, What the fuck is that at Disney World they have the fucking Masonic symbol like it's everything.
Speaker 2: It's literally plastered. Fucking weird.
Speaker 5: And that's why I want to end it on because it obviously indicates that there is some witchcraft and stuff like that. And like, I've like people that are like, oh, I'm a Freemason whatever. I've known people that have been said that they're in their organization or they're at the bottom tiers. Freemasons can say whatever they want. You can call it a big fun brotherhood where we fucking help each other. It's fucking evil, fuck Freemasons. I don't really care it. I really don't because there's a lot of people that say, like, oh, it's not that bad. You know, it's just a brotherly club. If you research the ideologies, it might have been good at the start of when Knights Templars were like trying to covent stuff for the Catholic Church and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: But I think it's all a little shady. What do you think? What do you think about Disney?
Speaker 3: Bro?
Speaker 2: I want to know.
Speaker 3: Okay, well I thought you asked me would have thought about Freemasons And I was like, oh, I'm not in it, so I don't know.
Speaker 2: But uh yeah, sketchy.
Speaker 3: Hey, guys, guys fucked clearly, but like guys also fucked for a guy before the times were there.
Speaker 5: But you agree with what's going on with Disney stuff like that?
Speaker 3: Yeah, like still today, Like whoever whoever took over all that ship, definitely whoever is behind well that I honestly took away from that most than anything is. I took away that whoever's behind Walt Disney, now that Walt died is more fucked than what was.
Speaker 5: He's probably like the sip we put a person in charge, like do you like uh, do you like Jews?
Speaker 1: You?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Like and that and now that guy lived long enough to get into like the good times, like no, we're still into this.
Speaker 5: And and and tones that search when I go into stuff researching the show, and it's my own beliefs and things I've looked into in the books, I've read and reading, is that the way that reality is structured, especially if their mushroom.
Speaker 2: Us stuff like that, is not when we think it is.
Speaker 5: And and and realizing the subconscious picks up all these messages and symbols more than we'll ever understand makes me really think that we're being in doctrinary.
Speaker 2: There's happening. And to be honest, like I've seen.
Speaker 5: As much as I've grown and changed and kind of thing, I've seen you also change and seen some of the bullshit because you start waiting through stuff like why is this happening?
Speaker 2: Why is this happening?
Speaker 5: Where it's weird? A lot of this stuff is weird. And like, now that I'm getting older and I'm getting married and I want to have kids, I want to make sure my kids don't get manipulated. I work with a dude that is also on the same page. He has three three kids, and I was joking, I was like, you have a fourth. I was like, I think yeah, and he was saying, who knows. But he was saying that like he's trying to like teach his kids right but also not say too much when now he's older, is starting to his older kid is kind of starting to clue in to like some of the stuff he talks about of the government, stuff like that, where you can hear him like he's taking stuff in. You don't have to be careful, right because kids pick up things all the time. But showing them certain fucked up Disney movies.
Speaker 2: Is good start.
Speaker 5: But you know what, uh, you gotta fun fact at all.
Speaker 3: Sure it's time for I'm so happy I don't have the yellows anymore.
Speaker 2: That day, I really didn't, but I do got a life lesson.
Speaker 3: Uh well, it's kind of it's kind of a fun I don't watch Oh my god, dude, Honestly, the amount of effort that's been taken off me just not screaming that every day. By the end of the podcast, I feel really good about it.
Speaker 2: I'm happy we recorded that. Anyways.
Speaker 3: Have you ever have you ever light in bed at night and like visualized something like to flourish?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, so to an extent that goes that goes like oddly deeper in your mind than you can think. So they there was two tough and this this test has been studied like over and over and over and over again, where they take two top tier teams of whatever you're talking about, whether it be debate or sports or like any anything in their and they take two top teams. Fuck it, you're gonna know. He doesn't have to know anyways, Uh when two they took two top tier in whatever whatever you want, whatever industry you want to talk about, and they ran this test hundreds of times. They put the two top tier teams against each other, and they told one, you need to go actually perform your craft to the best of your ability every single day for the next three weeks.
Speaker 2: And they did.
Speaker 3: And they told the other team to sit down. You're not allowed to touch it once and you just need to pretend like you're doing it, and the visualize the fact that you did it flawlessly and just lie in bed all fucking day and just pretend like you did it. And then when they put them on the head to head of actually doing it, the visualization team ended up winning like literally ninety nine percent of the time, which is fucked up, all right, So I was fucking a quick No, it doesn't matter, they know it, but that is fucked up. So a literally over that amount of time, the people that didn't actually perform shit one of the time out of hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of things they lost.
Speaker 5: Once you see that, that that means that our reality is malleable to an extent, is that you can like manipulate it. And the more you think of like you think towards this stuff. That's why like doing mushroomsuf like that like makes me see that you can influence reality and your belief can change things. I've I'm as much as like I'm worried about the world and I hate the government and I don't like what's going on. I still try to come at it from a positive attitude of like, finally I'm trying man, but that that humans are are stronger and more resilience and more compassion than we know of. And these evil, psychotic, narcissistic people in power, they'll eventually fade away and something else were replaced, I hope.
Speaker 2: But they will try and be part one and part two is coming.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 2: I'm a I'm excited about it because that's going disney Land, right, so cheers. I haven't read that.
Speaker 3: It's top Han Kirby, you ready for a jobbash early, It's contrapt and faery, it's back and hurry, and it's like you forgot rob when you heard these mumbo.
Speaker 2: Trap rockers nothing but black actors.
Speaker 1: Something about your stature, look at Mollyudur the romes.
Speaker 5: Of a pastor, a stray us natal On lays on rose over your casket?
Speaker 2: What's your very trumpy for?
Speaker 6: You're a week nerd even got more than decads to the cheek and gat off Lajos.
Speaker 5: Learn the speaking play said, say next.
Speaker 3: Not on your cheek, Nathan, the words you repeat, oh geez, don't get me go editor, I'm spoken with that emotion.
Speaker 2: Coast in off a ledge. Now focus on the bother it is instead.
Speaker 3: God is dead. We're roll lost on lots of mens can't think great or sleep that night.
Speaker 2: It's time to bring this to the light. We need to look a fight.
Speaker 3: It's dead or never all what here ain't for me?
Speaker 2: You didn't right them?
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm sure I can.
Speaker 7: I can buy something to do with it.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm here in this garbage, garbage is cycled lines and a little bit of new Chip and Sime designed the God Day camp rapping their head to the toes and I'm like, can't come protect the ball climbing up trees, thrown feces down to your knees, can me please please please scream back with me yelling Billy, send me for you hale, I got it you one. I'm knowing having any fun but pulling up song because I'm not going.
Speaker 2: Boy you done, I'll be Benny little.
Speaker 3: Band w screaming and whalings are nailing helions and rastus.
Speaker 2: Or get them down of a poor running full Let's take out your socks and I'll open.
Speaker 7: Your box up.
Speaker 2: There we go, coming there back on the same boats.
Speaker 3: Game in a different track.
Speaker 2: You cannot to neither. It is just back bros, gonna kill at me and talk cat doing our dust and over rapcraft buck.
Speaker 3: Goddamn, just can't saying throwing up in misgeneration and are you facts?
Speaker 2: And Georgia man kind?
Speaker 1: No skill?
Speaker 2: Why it right?
Speaker 3: And where all measure that? Burra sha and no that's why if you lost it all, spend your time high in in the ace and I've done myself that reading another out since day one. I wants to kick your macan don't play domina?
Speaker 2: No did youself help?
Speaker 3: Bush up the ride?
Speaker 2: Advice?
Speaker 3: And can go? Whoa you fucking pools or m tie up taking a school and Greek starfitly until you get the mood, slip off your feet from the clasing over the as on Turgent Lean. Why I never seen something stupid A plan Internet to create another sheet, whatever happened, individuality never got I want your half brain on the raving drop wins.
Speaker 2: Yeah, don't cut Coober