Speaker 1: My guess today is Taylor Vixen. You can find links to her social media at Taylorvixen dot com two x's. Most importantly, I want to recommend that you check out our only fans at Taylor Vixen OnlyFans dot com slash Taylor Vixen links to everything in the episode description. Make sure you support the performers that come on the show. Taylor Vixen my guest tonight, Taylor, how are you?
Speaker 2: I have fabulous?
Speaker 1: Are you wonderful? Wonderful? I was blown away. I used to be a lot more up to date on my porn in the early two thousands. Now it's like, you know, you see a girl, you're like, oh hot and this and that, but you harken back to a time for me, and I'm wondering if that eased the look you're going for. I don't want this. I don't want it to sound offended, like offensive, saying like go back. You are like nineties blonde. I mean I'm seeing you and I'm going, oh, Pam Anderson. Let me before we get into the industry and what you're working and this and that, let me ask you how did you form your look? Was it just you know, natural, God's grace or what was it.
Speaker 3: I mean, I've always kind of had this look. I've always been my whole life. I've been that platinum blonde. I think, starting you know, at a really young age, as as our hair gets darker, as ladies love it, our hair gets darker, you know, as we get older. But I've always been that platinum blonde. Although since moving to Vegas, the weather here is so dry and literally sucks the life out of you. So I kind of didn't keep the platinum, and so I'm going.
Speaker 2: Like a little bit darker blow on. I tried fred, I tried brown. I like it all.
Speaker 3: I like to be a little bit of a chameleon. But I think I'm gonna stick with the kind of this honey lawn for a little while.
Speaker 2: But I guess I've always been like that.
Speaker 3: Obviously, get into porn and you start looking a little more porny.
Speaker 1: Sure, sure, pornie is definitely a look, I think, and it's not a bad one either. It's like, oh my god, that is there's something about it. It's like the most gorgeous girl in the world. But then also you're looking you know, there's something kind of dirty about it, not dirty, like just like ooh she's sexy. There's some like she's the one about me. Oh well, we'll get into that. Let me ask you Taylor by the way at Taylor Vixen two ex's just in cases anyone's looking around. Uh, let me ask the boring initial Hey, how you doing question? How did you initially decide to get into the adult entertainment industry? What was your first step and when did you see? I always say crossed the line, but it seems like I'm like, I'm judging you for that. I just assume if I were going to make a life jump like that, it would take me to be like, okay, all right, push all that anxiety down right into your dick, keep it hard and go. What was your step into this industry when you finally made that leap?
Speaker 3: Well, I'd been in the lifestyle for about seven or eight years, so I was kind of around it familiar.
Speaker 2: It was a lot of people doing the content creation, only fans.
Speaker 3: During COVID when it really took off, I couldn't do it because I had a corporate job. I was an executive, but I had an eighteen year career in finance industry. You know, vice president of my last company. So I had quite a career and I wasn't able to do all of the content creation when I would go to the parties and everybody was doing videos and I couldn't do it, and it sucked because I wanted to do it, but I'm like, I can't be in your video, so I can't do my own, So I'm not going to be at yours kind of thing. So obviously I decided at one point, I was like, I'm just going to start an only fans. And this was like the beginning of last year, and you know, as you can imagine, people are you know, snoops.
Speaker 2: And you know, they they quickly found out my company that I had an all the advance, so I was very I was outed, and I kind of made a decision that you know, obviously, most corporate companies don't like that kind of thing. They don't really care if their people are on it, but they don't like their employees to be, you know, doing that kind of porn.
Speaker 3: I guess you could say content creation, so but I mean it's such a double standard. But anyway, so yeah, so I kind of made a decision in around February March of last year to.
Speaker 2: Do I was going to do only fans, and then all of a sudden, some almost like you should do mainstream. I'm like, what's that? Literally I did not dip my toe in the water. I literally dove in at first.
Speaker 3: So you know, it was funny because like even before, like on Twitter and stuff, I didn't even like show my boobs or anything. And I remember when I filed my first scene in like May of last year, and all of a sudden they started growing it and I was like, well, I guess I'm going to show my booms on Twitter.
Speaker 1: Now let me You said you were in finance before this, huh, so I have to ask this. Then this must really be like something you're passionate about, because it seems like there are so many girls I talked to who get to the point of like, oh I just want to make X amount of money and then I'll leave, or oh I just want to have this I mean finance, that's there's money there. So it seems like for someone to make a jump from this or from that to this, you must have really really been into it or did you see an opportunity to make more money in this?
Speaker 2: I mean It wasn't really about the money for me.
Speaker 3: Obviously you got to pay the bills, but it's just it's just exciting. I love sex, so obviously this gives me the prime opportunity.
Speaker 2: And I feel like I'm making up.
Speaker 3: For a lot of lost time in the second aspect if the sex is concerned. But you know, I'm just kind of letting my freak freak flag life.
Speaker 1: So let me ask you. So you said you were in the lifestyle. Obviously we're talking about swingers there, right, Yeah, it would be funny if you were a different lifestyle. You're like, no, I'm just really into peda, Like I really like animals a lot.
Speaker 2: So it's the lifestyle.
Speaker 1: We go out there, we throw blood on people, you know, paint whatever it is you're in the lifestyle. Was that, I mean a young age thing you have always been into it or is this something like again later on in life, your career, your work and this and that and this comes along and oh shit, I kind of like this, this is really interesting. Did you were you always a monogamous person and then you went into the lifestyle or the opposite.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I always a monogamous person. And then when I met my current husband. We just started fantasy talking in bed, and that's he wasn't in it before. I wasn't in it before. So we just kind of started talking about where a lot of people do talk about other people, like when you're in bed, you're fucking you know, all of a sudden, he'd be like, he talk about like another girl because I like girls. So you know, that was a fun you know, we have that sexy talk in bed, and then he would talk about another guy, and I would always switch back to talking about a girl because I thought he was like setting me up.
Speaker 2: I thought he'd be like, oh, I knew you liked.
Speaker 3: Other guys well, and it took forever for me to get to like we're like, okay, it's just talk. That's fun. But then like I would always come really fast, like when you're talking about other guys and talking about like gang bangs and guys standing over me, like stripping their dicks and like me sucking one sucking the other. You know, all of a sudden, i'd be like I'd come really fast, and he's like, Okay, I think we're onto something here.
Speaker 2: So from there we just, you know.
Speaker 3: We we interned it like a lot of people that we found a local club, we found Facebook groups, you know, before you know it, I was like hosting swinger parties and.
Speaker 2: Stuff like that.
Speaker 1: So, but that that is okay, that's very funny that you're trying to set me up type of thing. I'll do that with my wife. Will be watching TV or something like that. That guy's really good looking, isn't it. I don't try and set her up. I'm actually trying to get her opinion on stuff. And she plays defense immediately, She's like, Oh, I don't know. Brad Pitt in Legends of the Fall not that hot of a guy. I don't know. I go, well, what do you like then? I don't know, like a Seth Rogan type. I go, you're fucking lying. You know him an ugly guy and I'm not built like Brad Pitt. And you won't say it, but you would lick whip cream off of his apps, you know it?
Speaker 2: True?
Speaker 1: True? So I mean, once once we get to the point where it's talk and maybe it's dirty talk, and it's driving you know, your own personal stuff, was there any concern about, like any jealousy or anything like that that would come in the first time you actually make the step and you're with another partner or are you just like fuck it, we're going with it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean everybody evolves like what we started off doing, you know, you start everybody starts off like well, not everybody, but we started off by of you know, like our first lifestyle club. It was just us, right, and people were watching us and so but as if you've ever been to a lifestyle club, it doesn't really work like that. You get people that are trying to touch you just depending on the setup of the club. So there's this oh my god. So I'm like on top of on top of him, like riding him cowgirl. So he's like I'm facing the wall and he's facing like the end of these like beds side by side, right, And I was like, babe, what's going on? You look like distracted? Like what like, are you like losing your heart on?
Speaker 2: What's going on?
Speaker 3: And he's like, if you could see what I see right now? He's like you And there was a lady I should you not?
Speaker 2: There was a lady in white lace lingerie standing at the end of the bed and she must have been a good four hundred and fifty pounds. She looked like she was either she was looking for a cupcake or she was about to dive in head first.
Speaker 3: But he was just like, she's coming any minute now. She was gonna just so I just kind of turned around.
Speaker 1: Was like, oh shit, that was I was kind of going to edge into that question a little bit. If you said, if you've ever been to a lifestyle party. I have not, but let me ask this what happens. Are there rules at that party? Obviously it's all consensual, but are there parties where it's like kind of everyone is of the understanding we're going to be consensual at this party. And then if it gets to that point, what if there's just some horrible dude who's really eyeing you up? Like I mean, are you It's awkward to say, are you allowed to say no at these parties? But you know what I mean? Is there a decorum where like, oh, that's the really ugly guy, I'll flick his dick a little bit if he wants me to. Or can you just flat out be like yo, not you.
Speaker 3: I think I think there's a Most parties are pretty respectful because the indust like lifestyle in general, the people that are put in the party doesn't tolerate crap, you know, not in a lot of places don't even let single males personally. I like single males. We like single males, but a lot of people don't so and because there's always that one guy that kind of ruins it for everybody. So there's a ton of single males that are like super respectful. They understand the rules, the unwritten rules.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: It's like the ones that you know, we're hanging out in a club and then the minute my husband goes to the bathrooms, like they just like palance on you.
Speaker 2: It's like that kind of shit you just don't do. You're not supposed to do.
Speaker 3: You're supposed to say, Okay, I'm going to approach the couple and have a conversation.
Speaker 2: You know. Definitely you're not supposed to touch unless you're invited to touch. I mean, but that. But you know what, there's just as many creepy guys as part of a couple as there are single guys too. Like the creepy couple guys will do that.
Speaker 3: Too, because a lot of them are it like just bringing their girls and try to get them into the lifestyle just so they can fuck other chicks.
Speaker 2: You know, but they don't want their girl to like fuck other guys. So it's such those those people are such a red flag and after a five minute conversation you can pit them out pretty easy.
Speaker 1: So I think that's the most selfish thing. If you're deciding you're going to engage in this lifestyle, I think you need to be open both ways. Unless, say, like my wife is very by. I think if I died, she'd never be with another guy again. Not because I even want that. I want her out there doing gang bangs, doing everything else. But I think she just prefers chick chicks. I've been saying to her a lot lately. I think men are the problem, and I'm just realizing that later in life. But I you know, the idea is, if you know your girl is also into girls, it's great to invite them in that lifestyle. But if it goes both ways, you kind of have to commit to that. If you're gonna get blown by your wife and another girl, you got to watch her get her back blown out while you get blown by her. There's a lot of blown in that there. But I think we agree, right it should be a little bit fairer, at least discussed beforehand, this is what we want.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we always we always laugh at the Yeah, my girls, she just doesn't like other guys.
Speaker 2: I'm like, okay, I keep telling yourself.
Speaker 1: I know I did just say that, But trust me, if you could understand how much my wife hates men, that one you would be like, okay, that one's would totally.
Speaker 2: You're probably right in that case, but you could see like a lot of the men that are there, like they're just so clueless.
Speaker 1: So I mean, does the party events kind of filter those people out if they're too much? Is that the host job to step in and be like, hey, man, calm down over there, or do you just not that person not get invited back next time.
Speaker 3: There's just a ton of different parties, right, There's a ton of different for all ends of the spectrum, from like BDSM stuff to just hotel takeovers to clubs to like resorts that you go to. So there's so many different parties and they all kind of cater to whether it's a certain crowd, a certain area, certain whatever, So there's really something for everybody. Most of the parties are themed. I call it sexy Halloween. So it's like most of the parties are depending on the holiday, or it's a dress up theme, so you could do like it can be like a steam hunk theme or a pirate theme or football or you know, halloween stuff. Anyway, there's always some kind of I love of like looking. I was constantly looking for outfits for swinger parties. So I have like a huge trunk with like tons out because that was a fun par getting dressed up and taking photos.
Speaker 1: So see, I just pictured myself at a party getting blown and the girl looks up and she has a tiger face painted on her because it's Halloween time, and I just I just I was like, oh, maybe this isn't the lifestyle for me personally. Let me talk about going into the industry. Right, We're going to do a thing that I like to call stat check. It is the first time I'm doing this. We'll see if people give a shit. So what I'm gonna do is we went through your IAFD, the Internet Adult Film Database. Now those don't count a lot of many vis videos you might have done, or only fans or this and that. I think it's pretty much mainstream, but there are some this and that, And what I want to do is run through your stats on that, and then when I have you on a year from now, two years from now, we're just counting all your awards and we're going, oh, remember when you did that scene. We can look back at this and go, wow, do you remember when blah blah blah.
Speaker 2: So what I have?
Speaker 1: I have the stats here for you. Twenty four scenes you have shot, according to this, nineteen guys you have been with, which is great. That means you can still get into Heaven Girls one. No nominations yet, no awards yet, totally cool. I have read you.
Speaker 2: Have a scene so inaccurate, but oh sure, yeah no.
Speaker 1: I talked to one girl one time who had done like a I don't know, sixty guy gangbang, and her number on there was like twenty three. I was like, Okay, that's bullshit. I understand. We just use it as kind of a measuring stick to see where the industry kind of sees you at right now. So take me to your first scene. Who was it with? Who did you shoot it with? You said you went right into doing mainstream, right, Yeah, so.
Speaker 2: It was with hot mils.
Speaker 3: Fuck they do they kind of specialize in and first your first scene or your first something, whether it's like anal, but usually what they do is they have a couple of sites, but they specialize in your first and that was my very first mainstream scene that I did.
Speaker 1: So it's weird. Well, my question list I have here I have did you have any sexual firsts in porn? Have you had any sexual first in anything? Not just that first scene, but you mentioned first, so I thought about it. Has there been anything where you've been like, oh, I'm going to do this for the first time and it was directly on camera, you had no chance to practice.
Speaker 3: No, I really haven't because like some of the stuff I've done, I have not done a ganging yet, so I'll be doing one hopefully soon. So I've done I've been with like multiple guys, like three guys at a time, but never more than three. Besides like an orgy that doesn't really count because that's like couples and stuff. But so I'm going to do my first anal mainstream scene soon. So that's all coming up. But as far as like any first, I really haven't had any first Let's see, I did give currently a rim job, but I hadn't really done that much before.
Speaker 1: So your first really like intense time doing that on film. I think that's great.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, because I hadn't really like eaten a lot of asks before.
Speaker 1: Sure me either, you know, it's just not in my normal day. I read recently you shot with Leanna Lovings, who has been on this show before in the past. Is that correct?
Speaker 2: It's the doll? Yes?
Speaker 1: Did she direct that scene as well or was it just acting?
Speaker 2: That was new sensations? So yeah, she was.
Speaker 3: She was just she was just in the scene as a girl girl scene, so she was great to work.
Speaker 2: But she's such a sweetheart.
Speaker 1: So she's a girl I talked to about probably two three years ago, maybe even a little longer. Now at this you could just tell. The reason I asked if she was a director of that scene or not is because you could tell she was going to get into the production side. She gave a shit about what it looked like, what it sounded like, what the scene was. Do you have any interest in ever getting on that side of it? Have you been on that side of it? Have you set up your own scenes and played producer and done the ninety five percent of the work, but you know, before you actually get to shoot the scene.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So I mean, obviously with all my content and stuff that I make. I'm filming a lot of it myself, so I'm learning. I try to really pay attention when I'm on set as far as like watching the lighting and how they film, how they cut, how they you know, how they just all the production stuff.
Speaker 2: I do try to pay attention. So I do like that aspect.
Speaker 3: So obviously that's the longevity probably in the industry is you know.
Speaker 2: Getting on that side. Writing. I've got a lot of fun ideas.
Speaker 3: My husband has a lot of fun ideas for scripts and things like that or concepts, So that's really the most most important is like, Okay, what's the scene. I'm sure it's been done a million times before. If you can think of something creative or make it, put a creative twist on something, then it's, you know, something new.
Speaker 2: Everybody loves something new, So.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, for sure, for sure. So it's funny. If a girl asked me nowadays, what do I need to get into porn? My answer wouldn't be like bigger tits or anything like that. It would be I don't know, some marketing classes at your local community college and learn how to do Adobe premiere or final cut. Like if you said those two things up and uh, there's a lot of women that can be successful in this. What was your expectation of being on a set versus the reality of it. Did you go to set thinking like, there's just going to be some big, glamorous thing and then there was a cheese tray off in the corner or did it always kind of meet your expectation? Did you keep your expectations low and then they surprised you? What was that?
Speaker 3: Well, the one thing I didn't really ever understand is how they were filmed as far as the and everyone's a little different, but for the most part, it's pretty you know, they want certain positions and some of them are pretty just gone, so they're like, do whatever, but we got to get these whatever, these these positions. But it was it's crazy to me how like most of them are cut up.
Speaker 2: It's like to a position and stop that take some photos and stop. I mean, obviously I like the ones that are filmed straight through. But that was really the thing that was surprising to me.
Speaker 3: And it's hard on the guys, let me tell you, Like that's like that you were just saying, like, what does a girl need?
Speaker 2: You know, not not a ton, but for a guy.
Speaker 3: It's it's a lot of work as far as keeping your dick hard and like keeping your dick constantly hard.
Speaker 2: And you know, whether you usually have assistance with that or I don't know.
Speaker 3: It's just crazy to stopping and starting and it's really hard to you know. My thing for me, I really want to make it as realistic as possible. So the less stopping and starting you could do, the better. But obviously, you know, my job is to make.
Speaker 2: It look as you know, like a normal sex as possible, so try.
Speaker 1: It's funny people always rip the porn acting and it's been a joke for you know, forty years or whatever it is. You know, the girl coming in and oh, I need my pipes fixed. The acting, it.
Speaker 2: Sounds like every day.
Speaker 1: You got your pipes fixed the other day. Taylor Vixen at Taylor Vixen two X is just so people know, Taylor Vixen gets her pipes fixed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Quentin James, fix my pipes.
Speaker 1: There you go. It's funny the acting. People rip that for the beginning part of it, but it seems like the acting is really in the middle. I didn't realize you're doing stills in between that, so say we're doing one position, right, we're doing doggie here? How many are we doing two minutes of that? Three minutes of that are we doing ten? And then cutting about five.
Speaker 3: I would say it's about five or six minutes per position is on average kind of what I see because it's funny though, because if you're actually having sex, like in your personal life, who does the same position five minutes?
Speaker 2: I certainly don't like.
Speaker 3: But so, you know, but I guess they just they want to get you know, a lot of times they'll do a position, and I like when they do this. I like when they'll do the position and then they really do different angles of it. So they'll do like POV for a minute or two, they'll do you know, a real close up for a minute or two, and then they'll do just like regular.
Speaker 2: So I like that it kind of breaks it up a little bit.
Speaker 3: But it doesn't make it a little bit longer to film, because a lot of times they're switching camp like so they're POV. They got to move positions and then so but I like it like that because at least it breaks it up a little bit rather than just you know, obviously, when you're doing content, it's a little different because you either have a camera setup or you're doing POV. You don't have Most people don't have like someone helping them film. It's just kind of they're doing it on their own.
Speaker 1: So sure, sure, so let me ask. And this isn't an indictment of it, but does porn sex suck?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: No, it's good.
Speaker 2: All not all?
Speaker 1: I mean, I mean, I don't mean suck like this is shitty. I mean, like compared to just a nice night with somebody, is it like a drop off? Obviously what we see at the end is the most miraculous, amazing thing. It definitely ruined my brain when I was a child, and I've only now recovered. But not child. Eighteen years old. Day I turned eighteen is when I first started watching porn. Not true? But does it? Yeah? Does it okay? Does it suck in comparison to actually having sex with someone being on set? Or is it awesome?
Speaker 2: No, it's awesome, I mean, especially if you love sex like I do.
Speaker 3: So, I mean it's the positions that you actually do when you're filming are probably a lot cooler than the positions you would just do at home.
Speaker 2: You know. It's like I mean, he's throwing their leg like this.
Speaker 3: Typically you don't do that when you're you know, just having sex on your own. So that's what's kind of fun and honestly, like for me, the fun part about it is like learning new positions to do, or like finding out someone that feels amazing that you would have never tried.
Speaker 2: You're like, oh shit, I'm about to come. Doesn't come, you know, I'm like and then I'm like, I'm trying not at home. I'm doing that at home. I'm like taking notes. So that's the great thing. But you know, lifestyle lifestyles is that as well. It's really helped. Like my personal sex life is like you learn new things, you learn what feels good, stuff you would have never tried. I mean, you're worth all these partners there obviously know a few tricks right.
Speaker 1: Well, And you said something there, have you become more or less? Uh? I see I wrote down the word promiscuous here. I don't want to know the word slutty. If some girls like, have you become more or less promiscuous since you've gone into the industry.
Speaker 3: Oh, definitely more because in a way it kind of desensitizes you to everything.
Speaker 2: So born it's like just the act of sex. It's just like your normal.
Speaker 3: I mean everybody's everybody's normal, but you just doing it in front of people right that are filming and having yourself out there one hundred percent everywhere on your website, your social media, all that kind of stuff. It does just sensitize you. It makes it like not that big of a deal to be naked and to be out there. And so I feel like I have to slut it up a little more to like keep raising the bar.
Speaker 1: You know, other people. So wait, can I ask do you still engage in like lifestyle parties and this and that outside of this?
Speaker 2: Not as much? But I still do like the hot life thing.
Speaker 3: Okay, So I'm about to launch a new series on my subscription sites to do a whole hot life series. Because here's the deal, Like when you're doing your own content, it's people don't want to. I've done a lot of collapse with other performers, but from what I'm after hearing from.
Speaker 2: Fans, they don't want that. They can go look.
Speaker 3: Up your porn on any site, porn of all that jazz, all those places. So what they want for my content for my subscription sites is they want to see a my real life, they want to see my real experiences, and they want to see like fan fock stuff. So my new series I'm gonna be launching next week is one hundred percent like real, not scripted, real fan fuck stuff. So but the thing you have to you know, lifestyle is obviously pretty safe, but being in the industry, you know, the one thing you have to take into consideration is that you know, everybody's got to be tested and or you know, use protection. So when you go into that fan stuff, you're you know, and you're meeting someone you know, just to do for the night, like they're not typically they're not testing, so you got to use protection and all that kind of stuff. But that's the cool thing is that when people see that, they know it's like a real hookup. So sure, thinking of a name for it, I think I'm thinking of like biggest Hookups or biggest hot life something I don't know, I don't know what.
Speaker 1: Yeah, something like that. I'm feeling, m No, my creativity brain is turned off right now. I'm just like looking at questions like, Okay, what do I hit or with something like hot.
Speaker 2: Life hookups or something like that. But I don't know if that's too generic.
Speaker 1: So that's again no offense to you. Your creativity, I'm sure is off the charts. That one. I feel like, yeah, Vegas hot, maybe you need to pick like a smaller sit like Reno hookups, just call it that, I don't know, whatever it is, hookups, Yeah, exactly. Do you have friends in the industry.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, Yeah, I've met the most amazing people in the industry.
Speaker 3: So everybody, for the most part, is very welcoming, supportive, which has been a pleasant surprise. For the most part, everybody's very like, especially the women and lifestyle is that way too, which is what drew us to it is that ever, like, women are not catty for the most part, women.
Speaker 2: Aren't catty jealous.
Speaker 3: You know, it's really nice to have people that are open minded, and you know you're wearing like your titties are hanging out.
Speaker 2: They're like, oh baby, you look hot. As opposed You're like, look at that.
Speaker 3: For over there, you know, or you go to you go to vanilla bar, and you know, every now and then I'll go to like vanilla stuff. Obviously I live in Vegas, but Vegas is a little crazier than most places. But you know it's it just sucks when you go to those vanilla places and you get all the clares from all the ladies, you know, thinking I'm going to steal their husbands and shit, which I won't and I don't care. Sure you know they think that that's just a woman when we're catty for the most part that are in lifestyle or industry or something like that.
Speaker 1: So I know it's so crazy. I would think that would be more. Maybe I'm thinking of it from a guy's perspective. I've heard the same thing from every girl I've interviewed. I'm like, yo, if I was a chick, I would probably be tearing girls hairs at No. I want that scene, Give me that scene. I want to do that. Is there competition for sees or do you just you get the call? These are your offers, go through them whatever, Because I assume it's not like you know, in the corporate world where we talked about where they may interview thirty people for something. It's more like this girl fits this type of scene, we want to shoot here, here's our list, blah blah blah. But do you ever get like angry or jealous that someone else got some maybe not specifically with a person, but is there a sight really want to shoot with, but like they just haven't called yet.
Speaker 3: Well, I shot a milky scenes that's not out yet. But I really would love to film with some of the other Vixen sites. So Black I want to do. Black, I want to do But you know, the way they kind of work is that my scene hasn't come out yet, sore that needs to come out first, and then you can start doing so. So I understand that one. I'd really like to do my first anal scene with Tushi. So I like a lot of the Vixen sites. I film with Browsers, like four times, They're great to work with. I just filmed with Elegant Angel New Sensation, so there's a lot of I've got my first adult time, which is Lewis are really big for me. I really want to do more features, so more acting stuff, no longer features. I'd love to work with Jordan. I'd love to, like I said, any of the adult times. So hopefully once I do that first one, that will kind of break me into that.
Speaker 1: So I got you, I gotchah. Yeah. The Vixen stuff is just so beautifully shot. It always seems like like that's high end stuff.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: The other one I like is amateur allure they hate you with. Now that's a you know, a bigger name, You're still no.
Speaker 2: One.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they have just the best camera and the most beautiful like bright light. But I also think about what it would be like to be the performer. I often put myself in the mind of these women that I watch and I'm just kidding. It's just the brightest fucking light I've ever seen, but it always makes it so beautiful at the end. Yeah, yeah, it's just it's have to.
Speaker 2: Check that out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that would be I mean, I'm always looking for new stuff. I do a lot of step Mom, I do a lot of milk stuff, but I just I want to do other stuff, Like I just got nominated for a Fanny Award. I've gotten nominated for a lot of milk stuff, even though you didn't have it on your face.
Speaker 1: I only do a V and I totally get I only do AVN because you know, Urban Egg.
Speaker 2: This year, but it was a fan award, so a milf So yeah.
Speaker 1: I'm changing it. Then I'm going to put one. I count fan awards.
Speaker 2: I'm yeah and so, but it was crazy.
Speaker 3: So they have the Fannies, which is going on right now, which is going to be at Exotica Chicago, and I, you know, I kind of get a lot of the stuff I've gotten nominated for is either like a New Performer or MILF. But I actually got nominated and this was one of those ones where there's like twenty different nominees.
Speaker 2: There's like eight. So I got nominated for Thirsty Girl.
Speaker 3: Which is best Blowjob Scene, which I'm super excited about it because I love giving blowjobs and and you know, it just the fact that people and I'm trying to remember, like what are my better blowjob scenes? And I did this scene with Isaiah Maxwell for Interracial Pass and I don't know.
Speaker 2: This blowjob was like sloppy. There was like spit flying everywhere and he was like down at the road.
Speaker 3: I'm like, I think that was maybe that one that people saw because I was pretty damn hot. So I haven't done a blowbang yet, but I want to do one.
Speaker 1: Is it isn't Isaiah maxwell dick a gift or a curse? Oh?
Speaker 2: I think it's definitely a good He's got a great dick.
Speaker 1: I have to ask him if it's a curse though, I know, right, But I.
Speaker 3: Mean, oh, I mean, you know, he he's had a lot of success.
Speaker 2: I mean that he's had because he does have a great dick.
Speaker 3: I mean, you give it if you had a if it was him with a four inch chick, would he still be successful. Yes, because he's amazing and he just knows what he's doing and he's got that charisma in front of the camera.
Speaker 2: But I think I think the dick helps.
Speaker 1: You know, Okay, all right, yeah, see I've ever been cursed with that, So we're good. We're good.
Speaker 3: Although let me tell you though, Like I I've filmed a contact with him, and I've done a scene with him.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you.
Speaker 3: I seen there was a couple points when he's getting a certain angle and I'm like, I mean, I.
Speaker 2: Was like, I don't know where that's going, but it might come up I throw anyway.
Speaker 1: I don't know where in my body this is movie, but it wasn't where it started.
Speaker 2: I know that.
Speaker 1: For you.
Speaker 2: My eyes like tearing up a couple of points.
Speaker 1: I'm like, did you ever get any good advice from anyone, like anyone that had been in longer than you or anything.
Speaker 2: Like that I mean I've gotten. I feel like I've gotten a ton of good advice. There's so many strong supportive women that you know from like kender Lust and Brandy Love and Brittany Andrews and like you know, Rachelle Ryan, all these girls that are like super sick, like Penny Barber, like all these girls I just respect so much that have been in the industry a long time. You know, a lot of it's just kind of watching what they do and you know, how they perform and stuff like that. But I just think that a lot of these women have just great business sense and so you know, I just watched their work ethic and stuff like that, and you know, I look at what they post and things like that, and all these ladies, just anybody that has long jebvy industry, whether it's a guy.
Speaker 3: Or girl, is there's that's a big testament to their work ethic because this industry is not easy, and especially to stay relevant is hard. So and I mean I knew, so I disrespect all these people who have been in an industry for you know, ten plus years or longer. So yeah, I mean, not specific advice, but you know, I've talked to a lot of them. And you know, everybody's always giving people advice as far as who they like to work with and good directors and great companies and things like that.
Speaker 1: So so none of them have given you a big golden rule. It's more just the kind of as you roll down the road, these little things I remember this, I'll pick up on this, make sure I do this, try this. That doesn't work for me, maybe it works for someone else. So that's interesting. That's cool.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I think, you know, I think a lot of what I've heard from multiple people is kind of you know, stay, stay, do the things you want to do.
Speaker 3: Like I think one of the big thing isn't don't be pressured to do something that you don't want to do. Don't be pressured to do something that's like outside of you know, because you feel like you have to, you know, to get a role or you have to. So I think that's a big thing. Is like, you know, stand up for yourself, whether it's on set or just with other people. I think that I see a lot of these ladies that do that, and that's really important for me, is just to kind of speak up, speak up for yourself, you know, and don't let people push you around because you gotta have you gotta be tough.
Speaker 1: So rather than asking this in terms of when you got into the industry, let me ask you in this sense, was when you came into the lifestyle. Was there a kink or a fetish that you thought n I got no interest in that, really, and then you tried it and you were like, oh shit, that's pretty cool. Actually that's Is there anything like that?
Speaker 2: Well, I do kind of.
Speaker 3: Like anal, Like I never thought I would really like that. I didn't really do it much before. I have ever done a scene anal, So I'm just like I did. I call it relationship. I do relationship anal.
Speaker 1: Oh, that's sweet, that's nice.
Speaker 2: I don't know. It's a lot of things. Like I love like my nipples being pinched really hard when I'm coming. I don't know why.
Speaker 3: I never thought I would like that, but I love it. I love being I love being tied up, I love being spanked. I never thought I would like that kind of stuff. I love being like restrained. But I've never done any of that stuff, like in scenes. But yeah, it's a huge turno for me.
Speaker 2: I like that. I don't like being blindfolded. I like to be able to see, But I do you like to be tied up?
Speaker 1: Okay, so then let me ask you the inverse of that question. I used to phrase this as a game called sac sak and that stood for shit animals and kids. I would ask a girl this question, and inevitably I would get one of those answers like well, I wouldn't fuck a kid, and then I go, yeah, we know you wouldn't be here if you would. What is a kinker fetish that is somewhat mainstream that you just really have no interest in pursuing where you're like, ah, that ain't me, that's not my brand whatever it is.
Speaker 2: I guess I don't like the extreme BDSM stuff.
Speaker 1: Sure.
Speaker 3: The one thing I actually to go back to the other that I'm getting more into that I never thought I would do is like the cuckolding thing. So like me being dominant and like doing the cuckolding, and I've kind of gotten into that. It wasn't something I ever thought I would like, but now it's like I really love it, so like kind of the humiliation side of it as far as like me being dominant or doing like having like a cuphold, and then me like you know, the BBC is kind of the fetish and then the cuphold things. I'm really kind of getting into the humiliation of the other guy. It's kind of fun. I've done some customs, I've done stuff like that. I've never done a scene, but I'd like to, so that's kind of really fun for me. I never thought I would be into that because I always was like, I never really thought I liked that grading side of it because I didn't want to be mean.
Speaker 2: Now, like, sit back unless we get it bucked.
Speaker 1: I was going to ask in your and again, if it's too personal, stop me in your relationship. Was that ever a factor? Was it always like this is love, I like watching Taylor get fucked by another guy? Or was there a part of like for the other person, like I want to feel bad about this, or was that any thing? No?
Speaker 2: Yeah, never, never, never, And everybody always assumes that, and I'm like, not even a little bit. She's so hard from a cuckold.
Speaker 1: It's just this whole world has has only recently come into our lexicon. So when I hear yeah, my wife fock's other guys, my first thought from the outside would be, oh, that's that couck thing everyone's chit chatting about in the break room. Are you?
Speaker 2: I Mean?
Speaker 3: The one one thing I always tell people is just because while watching, that's the thing about lifestyle. The lifestyle should be about wanting to see your partner get pleasure and also being turned on by your partner getting pleasure. It doesn't have to be doesn't make you a cuckold. Whether you're a guy or a girl watching that, it just means like you really love your partner and you want them to experience new things that they'd never experienced before, and like you get pleasure by watching that.
Speaker 2: It doesn't have to be like the humiliating thing.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: That's that's what it is for a lot of people, and that's cool, you know. Do you like that? That's cool? You know?
Speaker 1: But sure, yeah, So your guy doesn't have a thing, because I would think obviously it's not a real cuckold thing. You're not really like shitting on your guy right over there. You and him went into this world together. But is there every thing where maybe you're with another guy and you're like, are you And if your guy is in the room, I know, I'm like throwing all these guys into the Sanerio, and I can't put it together in my own head where it's kind of like do you ever shit talk a little bit? Like do you like that? Do you like me getting fucked by another guy?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Absolutely, yeah, because that's that's fun. You're like, watch like watching me get fucked Like that's fun because he does so, but it's not it's not like degrading. Yeah, I wouldn't ever do, oh, he bucks me better than you, because okay, that's not that a lot of people want to hear that.
Speaker 3: So like when I'm doing a cookld thing like you, I mean, they want to say. People want to hear the your ticket is so small, you can't like this like that kind of stuff. You know, like that there's a line, right and depending on what you're trying to accomplish, you know, we either cross the line or you don't.
Speaker 2: You know, you're stay in your lane.
Speaker 1: You said it earlier, and as I was going through some of your scenes, I was like, oh, well that is a trend there. Do you like you are hot blonde mommy? Is what I would assume is your quote unquote role in this industry so far. Obviously you're very flexible and you can play multiple roles. I assume award. You were nominated for an award, so I mean that means you're a hell of an actress. But do you like the mommy role? Is there any awkwardness or was there any awkwardness coming into that for you where you're like, I don't know, some younger dude calling me mommy, because that's the thing. We know, that's been the thing for the last ten years, the faux incest type thing has been the thing. Did you have do you have any not that you have a problem, like you won't shoot with it, but how do you feel about that? How do you sit with that?
Speaker 2: I don't I.
Speaker 3: Don't really have a problem with it, like because I know, like that's not I mean, I know all these guys are of age, right.
Speaker 2: I do like the young guy thing. I think that's hot.
Speaker 3: I think, you know, and if I can be the two guys that don't equal my age, just even hotter together two guys together. But I did a scene recently, it's not out yet. It was for Team Ski. Team Ski has been great to work with. They are great, They're a great studio. They're kind of known for pushing the envelope a little bit as far as the taboo stuff, and they do. And I did a scene called mom Swap, and the premise of the scene was it was August Sky and me and then the guys were Parker Sims and might Dd and these guys like are young, they look young, and they made them look really young. They made them like nerves, right, So the premise of the scene was that we were neighbors and these are our our sons, right, they don't even really do the step something there are our sons. And we did where we're helping each other sons because they're really dorky. We're helping each other's sons like get some experience with sets. But then the way they do the mom swap is that you swap and then like as like she's fucking like Parker, which was my son, Like I'm like, oh you that feel good, Like you like go with that dick going in your you know, you're like your dick going in her pussy house and pussy feel and then I'm like touching and like the dick will fall out and I'll put it back in and then all of a sudden, like we do a quick like swap at the end, we're like we we we fuck our own sons or something like that. So, I mean, that's the taboo of it. And I remember I posted I did this reel. We did a reel and it was like I kiss her son, she kisses mine, we kiss each other and then we kiss our sons. And I put it on Instagram and oh, let the haters come out.
Speaker 2: Oh that's disgusting, dud. I'm like, are you idiots? You really think that's like my son? And they're like, are you're promoting in st I'm like, I just literally was like, are you people suit? You guys are the ones that are the ones that are commenting on the AI girls like they're not even a real person.
Speaker 3: You're like, you're so beautiful. I'm like, it's a freaking AI. You know, it's a computer generation. Like you don't realize that. Every photo she's like, I'm in front of the parthon on, you know, and it's like, are you that stupid?
Speaker 1: I'm going to post a promo picture of this interview we're doing and I'm gonna get five or ten messages in my mailbox saying hey Taylor, and it's like, hey, fucko, look at the name all right, I'm a show. I'm not the person. I'm just having the person on. Yes, they are that domb.
Speaker 2: You're gonna be in Washington, DC anytime soon.
Speaker 1: Obviously all the people listening to this are definitely not in that category. And if you are fix that up, please uh let me uh? What is all right? As we work towards it, one are our goals? Do you have an ultimate goal? Are they small plateaus you want to hit You've obviously talked about you want to shoot them with more of the Vixen stuff. But is there you know, is there like a grand thing where you go, Hey, once I get here, that's my top. Not that I'll leave, but this is where I want to be. I know that's a really confusing question. Do you have milestones you've set? That's an easier way to say it, really, I.
Speaker 3: Mean, obviously there's a lot of students I want to work with. I want to do more features, I want to do more acting. I mean, it would be really cool to be able to be known for the fact that I can act, you knows, as as much as we can act as being doing porn. Obviously, doing crossover stuff would be really cool. There's a lot of stuff.
Speaker 2: That kind of is is hinging in between you know, regular Hollywood acting movies, and you know there's like the bet stuff kind of in there, and that would be fun to do some stuff like that.
Speaker 3: I love hosting events. I would love to do that. So just you know, and obviously doing more than just milk stuff. So just trying some new things. Obviously the gang bang and the angle and blowbang all that kind of stuff I want to do this year. So yeah, I mean, you know, all the awards I've been nominated for already were really cool.
Speaker 2: So there's so many different shows.
Speaker 1: The next so you you. Oh man, by the way, the headline I saw on a couple of your things are from the boardroom to the bedroom. It's like, it's very I get it. So let me ask I. Obviously I know that between the boardroom to the bedroom you never stripped or danced or anything like that. Does that Does that interest you at all in this term of being like feature. I'll tell you what. One time I went with my buddy there was a small club near this air Force base and they were having two huge stars and I went, we have we have to go, we have to go. They weren't even dancers. They were just porn stars. It was Gionna, Michaels and Sophie d And I mean the money that was dumped on them at one night was just an incredible amount. I have a great story if I ever get out. I mean they were turning, they were coming around the bar and tipping, you know, getting twenties tip to them.
Speaker 2: So that's why I would totally do that. Like I don't I'm not a stripper, but.
Speaker 3: I would go like host and like where you go and you do like a little thing out in the middle.
Speaker 2: Sometimes you do like or you they like they give you like a money thing and you like to shoot dollars out and then like I would do like lap dances and stuff like. That's fine. I love to do lap dances.
Speaker 1: Sure, Now do you have any insight into that? Are those well paying things when people go on those like small tours, Yeah, I think so.
Speaker 3: And it's good exposure. So I mean there's all kinds of clubs I see. I know, all kinds of girls that go out and.
Speaker 2: Do they either feature dancing or they're hosting. I love that kind of stuff, so and hosting events and things like that.
Speaker 1: So we decided to stay for the second show that night, and I got so drunk because of the bartender was this gorgeous girl dressed like a fifties pin up type of thing. Oh cool, And I'm just pounding money down on the table. I'll go another drink, give me another drink, and at the end of the night, I'll tell this story since I haven't told it in a while. Sophie, who you know, millions and millions of followers, She's been around since the early two thousands. She was one of the girls dancing and we were both sitting at the bar together. I mean, it was cleared out and the future dancer was sitting at the bar and I believe, though don't hold me to it, that Sophie may have had a few drinks that night. And we're looking at each other and I'm staring at her, and what my friend describes as you look at her like you were a monkey looking through glass at people for the first time. You're like, what the fuck is this thing? And I have all these dollars splayed out on the bar because obviously I'm a mess at this point, and she looks at me and she takes her bud light bucket and she just puts her hand on the bar quite drunkily and dumps all of my money into it. And I just look at her and I go, okay, all right, So there are opportunities for you to clean up on the road. I just don't want you to ever discount that. Definitely, Yes, you don't have to go up there and break your spine doing like you know, acrobats in the air, but you know, a swing around the poll. Hey, everybody, my name's Taylor Vixen at Taylor vix and v I x x E N please. You know, I think to any of those people who sign up for any of your sites after that are like committed. Like if I if I see you in person and you're nice to me and kind to me. Oh, motor but whatever it is that happens, I'm going like, oh, she's got a lifetime right here, Like I will, I will follow this woman for it.
Speaker 2: There will be a lot of motorbook coming up at Exotica Chicago. There will be a lot of motor boat going on and probably some lot of dances. I don't know. So people are out. It's the biggest, one of the bigger conventions, so it should be fun.
Speaker 1: Look, I understand it is the armpit of America. But don't discount coming to New Jersey for Exotica next year. Okay, I was there too, walking around awkwardly.
Speaker 2: It was a great it was a great, good show. Yeah, I thought the fans were great at that show.
Speaker 1: So that's good because I've seen some shitty behavior in the past. That's a good question. What if a has anyone recognized you in public yet?
Speaker 2: Yes, absolutely, I've gotten recognized well obviously out in Vegas, of course, and I've gotten I get recognized a lot more now now that people are seeing me here, I get recognized a lot.
Speaker 3: I've gotten recognized in the airport a couple of times, so and I get a lot of It's funny. I never used to really pay attention to people around me, Like I would walk with my head down and stuff like that. But now I get a lot of looks, and I see that. It's like guys together and they'll be, you know, put their heads down, and I can tell they know.
Speaker 2: Like sometimes it's like I know who she is, but I can't place the name where I like, and they're scared to say something to me. But I get a lot of that. I can see people are recognized me, but they're either too afraid to say something, or they're like, she must be porn, and let's try to find her. I don't know, get a picture.
Speaker 1: She's like kind of like a nineties bombshell, but there's a little bit of dirtiness to her. She must do porn. Let's look her up back then. Now, talk me through real quick. What is the appropriate way for somebody to approach you, because I don't want to give the green light to anyone to run up and go this is the girl that fuck hey, just say, you know, in the middle of the airport. Is there an appropriate what's the best way to do it? Obviously not if you're with somebody shopping at a store or something like that. Maybe I don't know. If you're eating dinner, stay away.
Speaker 2: And just say hello, go up and say hey.
Speaker 3: I mean a lot of guys I'll get like, hey, I just wanted to come up and say hi and meet you.
Speaker 2: And then usually I'll give them a card or something like that.
Speaker 3: Since that I always have like little cards on me to have my my Instagram, my Twitter or stuff like that, so and links to my website so I mean, that's kind of what I do. I mean, that's that's I'm obviously promoting myself, right, So I love people to come up to me. I love that I was out there in the night. I go to this comedy thing in Vegas.
Speaker 2: I was time.
Speaker 3: It's like every Friday night, it's like dirty at twelve thirty, and it's different comics that come in. It's really fun and like, oh my gosh, it's always comics that are in town. But it's like they don't promote a lot of the comics, like they'll just show up, so you never know who you're going to see. I think, like a couple of weeks ago, was I'm trying to think who was all there?
Speaker 2: Jeff Fross was there. I mean, it's like big comics, big comics, and they just will come in and do like a you know, fifteen minute set or whatever, and so there's always like four or five comics. But it's late night.
Speaker 3: But I get recognized there all the time now because people know that I go, and so people will.
Speaker 2: Come show up and you know, pictures and autographs and things like that.
Speaker 1: So I'm wonderful. Late last question I have for you, obviously, I won't ask you to disclose any names unless you want to really burn someone right now. Have you had celebrities in your inbox?
Speaker 2: I have?
Speaker 1: Okay? Can I ask? Are they sports stars? A couple that seems like the most I'm an answer I get. I really think a lot of these sports stars are kind of especially NBA players, like those dudes love it, I think.
Speaker 2: I mean, you know, we got we got a football team here in Vegas and got a hockey team here in Vegas.
Speaker 3: And I'm pretty farsh I do like hockey, guys that I do like football, so those are my favorite sports.
Speaker 2: Those are those are my two favorite sports. I really love football, but hockey, guys. Something about this hockey guys, it's like sexy, I don't know, something like those accents that gone on the where it's front Russia or whatever it's at.
Speaker 3: Gold Knights are fun, fun game to go to. They totally totally like hockey, but like Vegas toupees, so it's fun.
Speaker 1: It's a lot easier to go down on a girl when you have no teeth in the front, though you can exactly push your tongue through. Uh. Ladies and gentlemen, my guest today Taylor Vixen. You can find links to everything she's doing in the episode description at Taylor Vixen two x's in there. Make sure you check her out. Taylor, thank you so much for coming on with me and thanks for having me