Speaker 1: Weird thing happened.
Speaker 2: Weird weird, weird.
Speaker 3: Guys. Once again, somehow the universe keeps bringing us the most extraordinary magical guests.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: We have a very amazing guest with us today. But before we get into the conversation, there's something that I want to remind you guys about that's happening in Wisconsin in May. We're going to be in Delavan, Wisconsin from May second to May fourth at the Contact Modalities Expo. I'm really looking forward to this event and like my excitement is building. It's only just a few weeks away now. That is gonna be the keynote speaker of this conference that's focused around establishing multiple different modalities of contact, whether that's with spirit or entities or you know, what have you. And I think that encompasses a lot of things. There's gonna be three conference rooms running simultaneously throughout the weekend with people from every background in this space that you can think of, from breath work to shamanism, to light therapy, to templar mysteries to contact with multi dimensional beings. That's us to uh, I mean, you name it in this space. It's gonna be there Friday night, We're gonna have a SkyWatch hosted by US or I should say, you know, guided by US. Saturday, there's gonna be a cocktail party with a live DJ run in. It's gonna be banging. And then on Sunday there's gonna be a fire style side chat. Man was a doozy with my dad led by Jimmy Church live on stage for everyone in the audience to follow along live. It's gonna be an amazing event. I'm very very excited to go, and especially since I'm finding out that so many of my friends in this space are gonna be there as well, like Hakeem, like Megan, two lovely individuals who have been on our show, and so many other amazing guests. It's gonna be awesome. Check out Contact Modalities xpo dot com to get your tickets. Really hope to see you guys there. I already know so many omis are reaching out being like yo, I live down the road. I'm gonna be there. It's it's it's gonna be an event for bsis bro. It's it's gonna be sick. So anyway, check it out. Contactmodalities xpo dot com. Now to our lovely fantastic guest. We are graced today by the presidence of Patty Dubrov.
Speaker 2: Did I say that right, brod broff?
Speaker 3: Okay, a little bit more.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's a Russian name and means a big oak tree.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's cool. My name, my last name is Ferminitis and it means of the earth.
Speaker 3: Interesting, look at us earth?
Speaker 2: Interesting?
Speaker 3: Hey, hey, me too. I found out that bledstone means a hill.
Speaker 1: Come on, a.
Speaker 3: Wise man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's a wizard vibes here, shamman wizards.
Speaker 3: Can I add to this? I want to add to this. We were just at lunch, obviously and just enjoying this beautiful French cafe and just catching up, and we were talking about Hollywood, which is you know, obviously because you're in the industry, and we'll talk a little bit about that if you're if you're down with that. But we were talking about the significance of the word Hollywood and the magic behind the word, and and I was just like, well, Patty, you know and in ancient times the druids would construct wands out of holly trees.
Speaker 2: And You're like, what, I.
Speaker 3: Didn't know that, which I find fascinating that I thought for sure you would know that, you know. But you know what else is so is that the other tree of significance were oak trees.
Speaker 2: Oh that I knew. I knew that oak trees were very kind of deeply sacred.
Speaker 1: Yeah, talking about the druids, right, yeah, yeah, yeah, oak trees. It's interesting that Hollywood is what it is and is named that. It's like, I don't know, a weird synchronicity, kind of like it's obviously imbued with a lot of magic, magical things happen in that place. Did we did we even say what you do professionally? You're an incredible decorated makeup artist.
Speaker 2: Is that an illusionist?
Speaker 1: Okay, okay? What kind of illusions are you spinning us today?
Speaker 2: The Hollywood dream, the beautiful women's faces, turning them in from you know, mirror mortals, humans, lovely ladies into movie stars.
Speaker 1: Well, how long have you been doing it?
Speaker 2: I've been doing makeup since I was ten years old and I will be fifty seven soon, but obviously not professionally since I was ten. But I got my first job as a makeup artist getting paid was when I was eighteen at a department store, and then I started working in the kind of fashion, music, kind of world of New York City, you know, from again like twenty through and here I am in Hollywood.
Speaker 1: Where'd you grow up?
Speaker 2: I grew up in New Jersey.
Speaker 1: Oh nice.
Speaker 2: But I am German originally, so I had a lot in common with Jenny and her beautiful mom, who looks like she could be my relative.
Speaker 1: I'm saying shockingly. So I didn't get to make it to lunch with you guys. But when I walked in and saw the two of you next to each other, I was like, is this Patty or is this one of Pearl's relatives? Is it? She looks like she could be.
Speaker 2: The second I put my eyes on Crystal.
Speaker 3: Pearls her nickname, Pearls her nickname, yeah, something.
Speaker 2: With crystals and pearls. Yeah, you've got crystals behind you on that drawing. Wow, she is a magical lady. But as soon as I put my eyes on her, I was like, oh my god, you look like my family. You're my sister from another myster like wow. And the fact that we're both German, you know, there was something really really I felt really connected to her. Immediately.
Speaker 3: I felt that too, Like four, I thought it was a little weird.
Speaker 1: The vibe was like, you guys were reuniting.
Speaker 2: Yes, exactly, that's what it felt like.
Speaker 1: Like. I was like they didn't know each other.
Speaker 2: And you know what's so wild is she looks a lot like what my grandmother looked like, you know. And I've been right now doing this kind of ancestral work on, like clearing ancestral traumas and baggage and working with my grandmother the spirit of my grandmother to help me kind of like unpack stuff that I feel like I've been carrying around. So the fact that I walk in and there's my grandmother's face, it's I'm shake like, I feel weird. I feel weird, you guys.
Speaker 3: I resonate with that because something my dad always taught me growing up was that the spirit of our loved ones are with us, you know. And that's something that I always wanted to be true, and now I know it to be true. But I've always kind of spoken to my grandfathers, who have now both passed, and oftentimes they come to me in dreams. Many times they're together in the dream, or it's like one of them, or I'll have a dream about the other. When I was at Monroe, I had an experience my last experience there where they were like kind of both holding me by the hand and taking me somewhere. And I've always felt that connection like with my loss or you know, deceased grandfathers. So it's very fascinating stuff.
Speaker 2: But yeah, there's a lot of power in our lineage and you know, a lot of lessons that we can learn. And then also if we're not kind of clearing it and we can carry burdens from our ancestor.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and we carry a lot of their like what would you call it, like spiritual momentum. Yeah, the things that they did in their lives, it's passed on to us and you can, like I feel like sometimes I can really feel it. It's it comes in these these little pockets of time for me, and it's very short lived. It's something that I would like to connect more to at some point in my life. I've thought that for some time, like I really want to find a way to spiritually connect with my ancestors because it just feels so important and it feels like I would learn more about myself and what I am here to do. Well.
Speaker 2: Mediumship work, you know, you can work with a medium who can you know, help bring in whatever ancestors want to want to communicate with you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I would like to do.
Speaker 3: Also, dreams.
Speaker 1: I don't have a lot of dreams.
Speaker 3: Oh that's true.
Speaker 1: I have a fantasia and so I don't have very many dreams at all.
Speaker 3: It's or visual phenomenon.
Speaker 1: I don't. I can't. I can't really see things in my mind. But maybe maybe two percent of the time I can see a little bit, and then maybe once or twice a month I'll have a dream, and so it's it's difficult. But I really have been thinking a lot lately about seeing a medium.
Speaker 2: I think I might know some people I can connect with that that.
Speaker 1: Would be really cool. It just seems like an important thing to do. I just want to know, like, you know, what they felt and what they went through, and what sort of things that they would have wanted to improve about themselves or the things that they would want for their future, you know, descendants and I don't know.
Speaker 2: It just seems really messages that you know, they might want to share wisdom.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, guidance.
Speaker 3: I don't know about you guys, but a lot of times throughout my life and it's a random phenomenon, right, But it happens a lot where I'll just be going about my day and then I'll get struck with this lucid moment of feeling like, for some reason, right now my grandfather's with me, Oh yeah, or my cousin who passed. You ever experienced that?
Speaker 2: Not so much. I mean maybe because I've blocked it out. I think I'm becoming more wanting to be more open to it. But I was really like trying to keep all that, especially family stuff, like, oh, there's a lot of trauma and my lineage on my father's side and this is fine to share this. On my father's side, there a Holocaust survivors. Wow, So you know there's there's like ancestral baggage that I'm like, I don't know if I want to open these doors. But now I'm again feeling more ready to connect.
Speaker 3: With Yeah, man, that's fascinating.
Speaker 2: I was in I was staying in Southport the past couple of days, and I there's a beautiful little cemetery there. Do you know Southek Do you go down to Southport? There is a beautiful little cemetery And I for three mornings would sit in there get my coffee and sit in the cemetery. Wow, and it was it just felt so good. People are so afraid of cemetery.
Speaker 3: I love cemeteries.
Speaker 2: Wow, it's it felt like it just felt so good in there, and it was very obviously ancientful and yeah, there's a lot of peace and there's a lot of like remembrance, Like wow, these people lived full lives and and here they are still being acknowledged and don't just trample on their gravesites.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, I fully resonate with that. I love cemeteries. My family on my mother's side has a family cemetery in Fairmunta, North Carolina, and I grew up playing in that cemetery. Is where Does that sounds right? But it's not. And it's like all my ancestors are in this cemetery, even people I know, like like when my grandmother passes, she'll be there, probably my mom and dad. And it's like we have family reunions there every year. You've even been to some of them. You've been in this cemetery, you know, and like we would play in there and it's like totally normal and it's.
Speaker 1: Like throwing football or like yeah or something else.
Speaker 3: It's just like I don't know, it's just it's an advice that I've always connected with. I've always been kind of fascinated with the idea of like loved ones on the other side, you know what's beyond the veil. You know, it's so thin, It's really so thin.
Speaker 1: And I I've never felt weird about cemeteries. Never. Never, even like when like when it's pitch black outside in the middle of the night, I don't feel weird about it. It feels like a I feel a very strong potent energy even looking at a cemetery. I feel like a strong spiritual energy. But it doesn't feel like scary or it's sacred negative or but.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, burial sites should be regarded as sacred and not scary, right, Yeah.
Speaker 1: I agree.
Speaker 3: I have some friends, and I mean not that I'm like that close with or anything. I'm just heard throughout my life some people are so superstitious about I'm like, oh God, we're driving by a cemetary. Hold your breath, it's why Yeah, why.
Speaker 2: So you die? You get there sooner because you're not breathing, you're not alive.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's gonna hant you.
Speaker 1: Like, Yeah, what am I supposed to do. Yeah, holding your breath makes you completely untouchable by any spirits.
Speaker 3: I think if you're like not desecrating the place and like graffeeding it up, that's like maybe they're happy you're visiting.
Speaker 1: Have you guys seen the videos of the there's people who are they're paid to clean like tombstones, gravestones, and they'll go and while they're scrubbing them and cleaning them, they'll have a spirit box next to them.
Speaker 3: I haven't seen that.
Speaker 1: You haven't.
Speaker 3: I've seen just when they're cleaning them. I have seen the spirit But what is the spirit box.
Speaker 1: It's like a it's like a special it's like a tuned radio where it flips through all of the spirit box.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, of course the voices will come through and so to see, Oh my god, what happens.
Speaker 1: It's amazing. He'll he'll be cleaning. Uh, there's this one guy I follow like on TikTok and Instagram and stuff, and he'll be cleaning the headstones and stuff and they'll be communicating and they almost always say thank you really, and he like asks them about themselves. He's like, like, who are you, what's your your story? And he just talks to them while he's cleaning their headstones and stuff, and he has a lot of the times these very deep, like personal conversations with these spirits.
Speaker 3: That's amazing.
Speaker 1: It is just touching. I mean I get emotional every time I watch it.
Speaker 2: Does he do that for a job or is that just something he offers to the to the land, you know.
Speaker 1: I don't know exactly, but but it's tagged as like professional headstone cleaner or or or something to that effect. So like it sounds like it's his job, and I guess somebody that's somebody's job. I guess, But but yeah, he he communicates, uh, and it's really touching. It's like it's really emotional a lot of the time. Yeah, sometimes it's like you know, children and he's having he's talking to them, and like they respond in the way that a child would for out of this spirit box and it's it's like, oh gosh, it's beauty. It's really beautiful. But it just like impactful power. It hits me in the heart. Guys, we are so excited to tell you about our first brand deal with Stigma Hemp. We are so pumped to be working with them. These people are amazing. We've been working with them for a couple of months now. Uh, they have an amazing product. It's a family owned business and we really really believe in the product. Ryan tell them about some of the products a Stigma gap.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so they got these delicious thhcts Celtza waters gummies. I would personally say they're the best gummies I've ever tasted. I would in my humble opinion, and that milligram is just that perfect dose to have a good night without all the you know, the the freaky thoughts ummies usually bring. No But seriously, it's a great product. Josh is a great guy, the founder of Stigma Hemp, and I just I really am excited to partner with them, especially knowing that he is personally very interested in UFOs and the UFO space. And Yeah, I just couldn't be more excited about it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, guys, they have CBD, they have THCHC, they have capsules, they have gummies, they have drinks. They have these awesome CBD and THHC drinks that are zero sugar, zero calories, zero alcohol. It's just pure either CBD or THHC and it's all in like relatively low doses, so it's manageable. It's a really really good product. We've tested it ourselves many times. It's fantastic. They even have like sleepy time stuff that has melatonin. We really truly, actually love this product. It's amazing. So what we got a little special offer for our listeners.
Speaker 3: Yes, we do about it. Go to Stigma hemp dot com and use code BSS at checkout and you'll get a nice little thirty percent bump off your price there and uh, you know, get you some tons of gummies and just have a good time with them.
Speaker 1: Stigma Hemp dot com code BSS. Get that.
Speaker 3: I love that, man. I let just love this vibe that we're like starting off on. I love talking about like the day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, you know, I actually just want I thought of something I wanted to share. I was recently in India and I was staying in a city called Varanasi and the Sacred I'm sorry. The original name of Varanasi is Banaras or Kashi, and it is the place that's on the Ganges River where it's the most auspicious for Hindus to be cremated. So along the rivers, along the river side, there's what's called gods, different kind of stations along the river. And there's the burning God where it's stacked with wood and there's a fire that's been burning for thousands and thousands of years that is, you know, never never gone out, keep it going. And that's and that's where bodies are being carried through the streets, wrapped in white, carried, you know, and then the body is cremated there and it it feels, I mean, it's so sacred. We actually went and meditated in a temple that was adjacent to the it's a Shiva temple and it's where Shiva went and covered himself in the ash of the cremation grounds. And we sat in that temple and that's you know right there. The fire that's burning within that temple is one that's again thousands of years. It's not where the bodies are burned, because that's just that's outside, just beside it. But wow, talk about deep and poignant that you know, we we are just going to turn to ash one day or back into soil, you know, and and celebrate this life force that we have right now. And that's all it is is the breath. So don't hold your breath.
Speaker 3: That's that's brilliant though. And and I'm glad you're naturally brought this up because at lunch we were talking about this and I kind of explained to you there it's like, oh, I'm afraid to ask you certain questions because we're about to record. But I'm glad you called back to this as well. So you're telling me this story, right, I thought at lunch, but I didn't ask it because I was saving it for the podcast. So you're telling me that Shiva went there, and remind me what Shiva did. He covered himself in ash or he burned.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I don't want to miss I don't want to misquote the story, so I'm I'm.
Speaker 3: The cliff notes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the cliff notes is that he, yes, he covered himself in the sacred ash of the you know, from the bodies that were burned and was you know, went into deep meditation for whatever period of time. So there's many of the you know, the the sawdows that you see images of these you know, holy men with dreadlocks and they're covered, they're naked and covered in ash. Yeah they are. You know, that is in line with what Shiva's practice was. And it's a way to kind of your renouncing everything of the world. You don't need anything, you don't need clothes, you don't need stuff. It's asthetic and exactly and you and the ash is to remind us that we will turn to ash. So it's you know, it's like a kind of a link between this world and that. And I'm probably butchering it a little bit, but you know, you know, Shiva. I very much connect with Shiva. But I'm also I'm not like a Hindu. I can't say I'm a Hindu, but I definitely have a connection with all things Shiva, the dance of life, you know, the kind of deep rooted, kind of meditative state.
Speaker 3: So then the thing I have two things to say about that. The first thing is if you're not following this person, you should be. His name is Dakota Wind.
Speaker 2: Have you heard of him?
Speaker 3: Is Dakota? And then like wont he is like of all the people in the world, he is one of my Like he's a top five I want him on the show. I want to meet this guy. He this is all he does. He used to be a YouTuber, ordinary YouTuber like blog videos but whatever, vlog and somehow or another, his content shifted to where he's like an ascetic in India traveling with these people and like he lives with them, and you know, he's like going into uh hanging out with the cannibal tribes and like and like being yes.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I got to I got to hang with some Agoris. I mean, yeah, I was at the Kumbamela and the Agoris are there and you know, and and I got to sit with some It's pretty cool.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So enough about him. I just wanted to.
Speaker 2: Put yeah, yeah, I get to remember that.
Speaker 3: And then the second thing I can remind you later. Yeah, very cool content. But the second thing is, so when you're telling me Shiva went and meditated at this temple, I have a two sided question. Is this literal? Is this metaphorical, mythological, whatever? Like, is the idea that this really happened, that there was a man many thousands of years ago who did this and thus this legend was born, or is it more so like there's a parable or a metaphor within this story, you know, like like how is this taught?
Speaker 2: You know? Who you need to get on the show. Who would be able to answer all these questions enlighten me is Robert's Forboda, Doctor Roberts Forboda. He's a scholar of aria Veda and all things this a gory and and he would be the one to answer that. I'm not even going to try to get near that, but I do know him.
Speaker 3: Oh cool, yeah, lick us up. Yeah.
Speaker 2: But yeah, you know, energetically it's very much real. So whether it was just like Jesus right, one guy or or exactly was it one person or was it a collective Shakespeare, a collective of humans who were following the same belief and you know, and that energy carried forth yea, who.
Speaker 3: Does Yeah, that's an amazing answer. It doesn't matter if the person literally did it. The energy in the message is real. And that's why I wanted to ask. I wanted to clarify are the people who practice this actually teaching, because you know, people are like, hey, this really happened this sacred site or is it like you get with these masters or these yogis or whatever, and they're like, it didn't actually happen, but you know, it's the message, you know what I mean, It's kind of where I wanted.
Speaker 2: The Yeah, I don't yeah, I mean, it's just one of those. It was one of those places where as soon as you enter, you know like this is powerful. Yeah, whatever is happening here, whatever has happened here for thousands of years, And I feel this collective kind of I feel the pull. Yeah, this is real.
Speaker 1: I think so often these stories and stuff they are maybe they are metaphorical, you know, maybe they didn't literally happen. But I feel like a lot of the energy is in the mystery. Yes, it's like yes, when it's revealed, maybe the energy is not so potent. Maybe that's why all these mystery traditions, they are so clandestine and they do things kind of in the dark a little bit, and they keep you know, they keep the very very the exclusive information. They keep that, you know, hidden a little bit, because it's like if we give it all away, there's no mystery whatsoever, and then maybe the belief isn't there. What do you have to learn exactly?
Speaker 2: And I also think that the masses wouldn't necessarily be able to handle that energy. You know, it's like it's it's what I experienced when I again, I was telling Ryan earlier about being at another very sacred Shiva tempo. This one was called Kadarnath on the top of the mount on the top of the Hamalias, and that energy was so powerful, but you could see that people were kind of not going crazy. Energy is so amped up, it's so so powerful that people get we're getting kind of aggressive to get in, to get in, to get near the moor, to get into the inner sanct that there's this like hyper energy. And and I've seen it in other powerful temples in India where people are like, you know, they've been waiting in line and they've made this voyage to get there, and then by the time they're getting close to the inner sanctum, they're almost like vibrating with this frenetic and and I see it outside. I see the people people like that are having those kind of reactions and for me instead, I go so still like so because it's also to not get swept up in that wild energy. So again, people are going to react to these like energies in different ways, and for a lot of people it might take them off their rocker. Literally.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think it. Yeah, that that like desperation, that like you need to have the exact thing that you're there for.
Speaker 3: It's like waiting in line at Disney World, like I need to get into the temple. Like.
Speaker 1: It also kind of in a way reminds me of the UFO phenomenon.
Speaker 3: Yeah I was I wasn't gonna say it, but it's like people being like all you know, thousands of people being like I'm passing through, I want a SkyWatch with you, and it's like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like the but like I mean more so like the desperation of like I need it, I need to see it. Yeah, I have to, Like every fiber of my being is dedicated to I just I need to experience this. I need to be here and see this and do this. Like there's a lot of that in the the UFO community.
Speaker 2: Well that's interesting because I had to really you know, coming here, I'm obviously have a level of excitement, anticipation and desire, you know, to see what you've seen and what I believe I've seen, but I'm not so sure. And and then I'm also really like kind of I don't want my expectations to be too high, Like I've got to like really like I'm like, you know, it is what it is, It's going to be what it's going to be, And I don't want to want it so bad that I'm going to be like kind of you know, my desire pushing the thing away.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but most people aren't even conscious of that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're on the right path. Well, I've been praying a lot for you know, just I shall see what I shall see and thank you in advance.
Speaker 3: That's beautiful.
Speaker 1: Did you guys already talk about this.
Speaker 3: Now that you've seen maybe on the phone when I let's assume we have not because they have not.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well, you know, I don't know if I even told you Ryan about this when we had the fires in La you know.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, and I don't think we've talked. You know, I didn't tell you this before Christmas.
Speaker 2: Well, now let me backtrack. So the way that I want to tell you, the way I came to the to learn about the blood so cool, which is you know, really kind of foundational for me, like really wanting to have a deeper experience and understanding of this world. A few months back, a friend of mine was staying at my house in LA and she had she's very spiritual, she's a past life regressionist and you know, one of my sisters, spiritual sisters, and she went had a feeling to go out on the onto the deck two in the afternoon, beautiful sunny La day. I live in a canyon and had a feeling to go out on the deck. Some something was pulling her to go out there. And in the sky two in the afternoon she saw nine orbs in La in La. This is the canyon by the Hollywood sign recently in October October, and she ran inside to grab her phone, you know, to get the video. Everyone wants the video. And when she got back out, I think there were maybe four left, not the nine. She got them on video. And so when I got back into town, she showed me and told me, and I'm like, wow, here they're here. And that led me to wanting to understand, well, what are these orbs? And I want orbs? I want to and and that led me to you know, you do you type a Google search of orbs and Chris Bledsoe's name comes up right at the top. So that led me to, you know, listening to a lot of podcasts and you know, his story, and then reading the book and then getting to Ryan and you guys through Hannah and and Meghan because Hannah was interviewing Meghan. So that was Actually that was a side note I was interested in. I wanted to know more about dowsing, and you know, Hannah, sorry, Megan, solar glow kept coming up on my feed, I you know, and one of the it was like it was just being fed to me. I didn't ask for it. And then I'm like, what did she? And then of course I follow and then and then I'm like, I want to know more about this dousing thing. And so I did a Google search of her for podcasts that she was on and the one I found was Hannah's podcast and they were talking about the blood and and and I'm like, wait a minute, that name. And then I realized it was the same thing that i'd been looking into on the other track that I was also looking into, which is the ORB track. And then it all came together. And then I reached out to Ryan because I had an interesting story with space that I was renting in Hollywood that was a Theosophy It was originally built as a Theosophy utopian community. Yeah that's a whole I don't know if we're going to get into that. Yeah what And and the space that I was renting looked like a spaceship. It was a dome. It's a domed It was the dome meditation room for the Theosophus Utopian community called Kratona that was built in nineteen twelve, and it was the room that they would do their They called it the charge meditation room. But it's a sound healing chamber. And you know how certain domes when they're built, you know with a real intention, there's a kind of a sound encapsulation that happens through the center of a dome. Have you ever experienced that? The integratron out in the desert is a place where you can really experience it, But it's it's when it's aligned perfectly geometrically, are architecturally aligned, sound encapsulates in the center of.
Speaker 1: The Yeah, the resonant frequency like goes straight down the middle of.
Speaker 3: The cathedrals, I guess, yeah, if.
Speaker 1: The cathedral is built in the exact dome, then yeah, you stand right in the middle, and the resonant frequency of the room, you can like hear it without anything happening, even in the room. It could be silent in the room and you stand there and if you pay attention, you can hear the resonant frequency.
Speaker 2: And then also when you're like vocalizing when you walk through. That's the center of that dome. The sound changes in the center point. It like the pitch changes, and it's all it's for sound work. It's for sound healing work. And that's so. So that room was that apartment was somewhere I was renting, and I it was the altar room. So it was a it's a perfectly aligned like alter space where the altars on the east due east, and on the west is water. You know, this is when you're doing elemental magic. You know, you own some practices. Airs the east, the south is fire water in the west and in the north is earth. So the Mountain of Hollywood, that where the Hollywood sign is, that mountain is right on the north side.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: So they built this very intentionally. There's a water pond on the west part, just the opposite the altar on the east wall. It's hard to describe. It's a lot.
Speaker 3: No, that's that's extremely fascinating, And I didn't know that. So I'm going to say this real quick. I was looking one seventy one. Episode one seventy one was Hannah. Episode one a one was Megan. These are the two individuals they've been on our show, Lovely Lovely People, and Patty came to us through them. It's crazy synchronicity in and of itself. But anyway, so back to the to the Dome. Are you willing to go into like how the Theosophists found We don't have to go all into the history and all that if it's too much, but how they found it with the dowsing rods.
Speaker 2: And yeah, the story what I'm what I've come to learn is that the Theosophists were looking to create a utopian community based on Pythagorean kind of principles in America. They had their ashram in Adjar in India. Now this is in the nineteen this is like nineteen oh six, when they decided they wanted to set out and find a plot of land in America to build this community which would be about communal living. This kind of intersection between art and spirituality and vegetarianism was a part of it. So they spent six years using dousing rods to find the right spot to build this in the Western States, so Arizona, New Mexico, up and down California. Blovotsky, apparently Madam Blovotsky, had had a prophecy that the western coast of America, maybe California specifically, would be where kind of the new spirituality would would take would flourish in America. Did she She did, so that's why they were focusing on the Western States. And when they got to this piece of land in Los Angeles, Los Angele was a Los Angeles the it was all a farmland, orange groves and there was the mountain there which again the Hollywood sign is there. Now it was all orange groves. The dowsing rods went off, so they found water, they found energy, they found they.
Speaker 3: Were searching for a place of spiritual significant with the dowsing.
Speaker 2: Rods, yeah, to give them the kind of sign that this is the place. And it turns out that that piece of land was sacred, a sacred site to the Tonga tribe, which is the indigenous people of that area California. And when you know the way that it's like at the base of the mountain, you know, the mountains just kind of like protecting it over and it's this flat area death. They built their community and that was called Kratona, which is based on again a Pythagoa and concept croton I think is the was the pythagora and kind of community. Yeah, I think yeah, because I think it's about cr Yeah whatever.
Speaker 1: I feel like a bad Greek. I don't know enough about pythagorasts. I got to do my research.
Speaker 2: I don't either. But he seemed like a cool dude.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah he was a true sage.
Speaker 1: Yes, a thousand percent he was.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he traveled to India and all these places, Persia, Egypt and kind of kind of like what Jesus did, the real gyes, not the corporate version, and mastered all these different disciplines and brought them back and then he you know, created his society, and you know, he's like basically the father of sacred geometry before Plato.
Speaker 1: Those things. I'd pretty sure I do know, But as a as a Greek man who is also fascinated in metaphysics, I'm like, I should probably know more about pythagorasts. I should probably like, I feel like I should be the expert, but I'm absolutely not.
Speaker 3: Dude, you would love We're going to segue into something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, I just want to say sacred geometry. You know, the dome space was is exactly built with sacred geometry, and like the room at the meditation room folds into a box, like if you understand kind of geometry, the way that the dome and the wings of it, the all of the dimensions. My friends that are understand this stuff, they're like, this is a box, and I'm like, I don't understand. I don't see it, but it is that it's you know, if it's the geometry.
Speaker 1: If it's like a six sided box, I don't know what the building looks like, but that is also a cross when you unfold. Oh yeah, a six sided box.
Speaker 2: It's it's the wings, the wings and the yeah, I don't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, bottom part is the one that folds, and it's longer than the other parts. So yeah, that's.
Speaker 3: Kind of I googled Krotona. The first thing that pops up is Pathetoro's oh yeah, just looking for a picture of it.
Speaker 2: Krotona k r O t o n a Kurowtona of old Hollywood or yeah, and.
Speaker 1: So it's obviously not that anymore.
Speaker 2: No, it was. It was there. It was the Theos kind of you know, stomping ground for a dozen ten or a dozen years, and then they moved to OHI.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's right, under the Hollywood sign. Yeah, beautiful, this is good. I told the dome.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: Oh can you see the dome?
Speaker 1: It's a pixel picture, yeah, but I see it. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So they were there until like nineteen yeah, nineteen twenty four, twenty six, I remember, And then they went up to Ohai, California for various reasons. I guess they Hollywood was starting to become Hollywood Silent Film r was coming in. Maybe they wanted you know, greener pastures. Krishna Morti at that time it was the you know, kind of spiritual head of the of the group. He liked. He preferred o Hi area, and Oahi is also very powerful kind of energy place. Really, So then they went up there, and then the building was sold to this man called Rupert Julian who was a film director and actor and he directed Phantom of the Opera Oh no way yeah, And so then he made it into this like new Hollywood, it's silent film era twenties or mid twenties, and it was like a flophouse for all the like cool Hollywood weirdos and so literally magic was happening there through film, you know, early cinema, you know, dance and the art.
Speaker 3: But also the literal magic.
Speaker 2: And literal magic. I mean there's no you know, you can't really find much kind of recorded history. But apparently Charlie Chaplin might have lived in the Dome or he well, his house was built by one of the main people in the Theosophy community. His house was being built up the hill, so he lived there while his house was being built. But I kind of feel like there was some interesting darker arts that were being practiced in those spaces once the Theosophus left.
Speaker 3: That's so fascinating.
Speaker 1: Is the building still there?
Speaker 2: The building's still there. Yeah, So then it's been apartments since the thirties.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: And the current owner has had it since the late seventies. There was the whole sixties period where like Jimmy Hendrix's bass player lived in the Dome and like there would be like these wild parties, acid dropping parties at Kratona. Kratona's kind of like been notorious for, like you know, like it's a sceney place and it's been owned by this man who took it over in the late seventies. Apparently it was pretty trashed by the sixties wildness and he has owned.
Speaker 3: It ever since.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: And he still continues to own it, own it. And then I kind of stumbled it literally fell in my lap like a big orb that bluffed in my lap. And then it is well, that dome is an orb. I mean, it's a spaceship. And you know, I'll show you some pictures where when I would I had the dome gold leafed. I restored it because no one else was going to do it. It was crumbling when I got it and growing in it and stuff, Yeah, vine's growing in it. It's a literally literally and I just knew that it was a sacred space that needed to be paid attention to. So I cleaned it with my bare hands and brought in my friends who were at that time out of work because of various Hollywood strikes. So I have a brilliant production designer friend who had a vision that we should gold leaf the dome and I was like, ah, that sounds expensive and scary, and you know, but her friends, her her husband, and his friends were out of work, so it was like for them it was like an art project and it needed it, and you know, and I desperately knew that the space needed to be reawakened and enlivened and and then I saw that the buildings all around were crumbling, and I really couldn't understand why the buildings were not historical landmarks because they are the most historically relevant buildings in Hollywood. The original it is the original building. I mean before the Hollywood sign was there, Before it was Hollywood, it was Kretona. So then I you know, it's a long story, but to make it short, I got in touch with LA Conservancy and they took on the project to work to have it registered historical landmark through the city and.
Speaker 1: So then they could never knock it down.
Speaker 2: It can't get knocked down now. And now it has to be taken care of and unless, you know, unless an act of nature knocks it down. But it can't be knocked down because of you know, someone deciding to build a high rise or something.
Speaker 1: Wow, that's amazing, that's incredible. I'd love to see that place in person.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Sure, Well it's it's apartment buildings. So even me talking about it here, like all you guys out there, you can't go see it. It's a it's an apartment complex. But you can kind of walk past it and give a little bow and understand the history. But I'll show you guys some picture.
Speaker 3: Yes, I would love to see. And I wanted to breeze by this real quick because there's this theme of like Manly P. Hall between us, right, so you're.
Speaker 2: Okay yea, yeah, yeah, And you know, like this whole area of Los Angeles, Beechwood Canyon where Kratona is. There's also the Verdonta Center there, and just down the road is Manly P. Hall's uh Philosophical Research Society. It's all within like a couple miles of each other. It's because this area is literally like the it's a portal, it's a spiritual portal.
Speaker 1: It could all of those things congregate into that one area exactly.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well, because because there is an incredible, incredible deep energy and it goes back to you know, kind of indigenous land stuff and beyond who knows what else.
Speaker 3: Ye of course, for sure, it's ancient lands, it has to been. I mean, it's all ancient land, right, but like there's probably was some stuff going on there with people's from aon's ago, maybe some sort of work, maybe atlantis, who knows, but yeah, I mean people obviously it's like kind of an open secret, but not even a really a secret anymore that like so much dark stuff goes on in LA But we were talking about this. I firmly believe this, and I especially realized this when I just went to Amsterdam this this last year. I went to Amsterdam and experienced three days there and there was this incredible feeling, and I learned so much about Amsterdam's esoteric history. It's known as like the esoteric capital of the world. Really, yes, because in the in the like maybe the seventeen hundreds or even earlier, like the fourteen hundreds, when the Church was killing the heretics, right so to speak. By the way, excellent movie. If you haven't seen it, Heretic, the new one, watch it. Oh well, I mean there's a movie called The Heretic that's not related. I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I know that, the one with Pierce Hugh Grant. Huge.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, British guys, right, But no, But anyway, excellent movie. I'm gonna move past that when we talk about it later. But when the Church was crashing down on the heretics who were preaching things outside of doctrines, such as you know, the Templar Knights, the Rosicrucians. Even later, the Freemasons, all these different societies. There's so many more that I probably missed, you know, the Knights of Malta. There's so many different societies that were like being persecuted. Her Meticism, theosophy missed that wave because it was in the eighteen hundreds, you know, and in the I guess the industrial era, where the Church wasn't burning people anymore, right, But when that was going on in medieval times, people would take these sacred scrolls, Pythagorean mystery texts, you know, Plato readings, Hermetic philosophy, magical papyrie from Greece, you name it, alchemical writings of Hoenheim or Paracelsus. They would take these scrolls and they would flee to the Netherlands because the Netherlands was a place where you could come and you could be safe from the persecution of the church, and there was this.
Speaker 2: And then there was a lot of waterways ways to get in.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and Amsterdam or rather the Netherlands has always had this sort of philosophical open mindedness to it culturally and as a country, so like it just became a thing where alchemists and philosophers and magicians and wizards or whoever would would flee to the Netherlands for protection. So a massive wealth of books and texts and and famous famous names have over time settled there. Right. So there's a library in Amsterdam called the I can't think of the name. It's like the I'll have to look at it later. I've been there and and it's like the largest esoteric library in the world. There's like thirty thousand books.
Speaker 1: Isn't it like the Library of the Mind or.
Speaker 3: Something, Embassy of the Free Mind Embassy, yes, the Embassy of the Free Yeah, that was a good lay up there, but the Embassy of the Free Mind. So my whole point is that that I've been there and and and then.
Speaker 2: The PRS is the Philosophical Research Society, is the largest collection of esoteric books in America.
Speaker 3: In America, yes, yeah.
Speaker 2: That Manly Hall collected over you know, the course of his kind of travels and career, and it's got some of the most rare kind of books you know in America. For America, you know Pristly in the UK and now I know Amsterdam, but for America, this this library that you can go visit and.
Speaker 1: Then two days a week, and that's the one that's right around the corner, from right.
Speaker 2: Around the corner, from from down from Kurtuna. It's it's it's in what's called Los Filas, and it's literally hiding in plain sight. And Manly P.
Speaker 3: Hall started it.
Speaker 2: He started it, and it's almost it'll be one hundred years in nineteen thirty, in twenty thirty something. Wow. But it's a vibrant, vibrant community now with Like my husband saw a film last night on Nina Simone, and there's a film next week that we're going to go see on Maria Sabina.
Speaker 3: You know who is the I've heard the name of.
Speaker 2: You know, she's like the she's the shaman master from Where's Maria Sabina from? Help?
Speaker 1: I know Nina Simone?
Speaker 2: Yeah, No, Maria is like the woman the mushroom guru who like them.
Speaker 3: The South America would have South America. I know you're talking about. I've seen this in the documentary. Yeah, so they're showing that this is how mushrooms became to the world.
Speaker 2: Yes, this is they're showing that documentary next week. And then you can also hear music performances, yeah, art performances. There's the spectrovision guys, will tape some of their podcasts episodes there.
Speaker 3: I've got to get there, yeah, yeah, to get dark.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm so excited for you guys to be there.
Speaker 3: I am so oh. This is why I even brought this up, because you know, I just wanted to say that after going to answer in myself and being enriched in the esoteric history of the alchemy and all that stuff. But then also, what else is it known for rights and prostitutions? Yes, course a lot of very you know, dark stuff. Yeah, but so it's like exactly that's That's exactly what I'm getting at. Where there is this dark, there is also this light. And I think that people get too hung up on the dark of things, you know, and like la has as, we could imagine a lot of light too, I mean a lot of good things to offer to the world. And there has to be some sort of circling back way now, like way far now, But there has to be some sort of vortex here where you know, there's this powerful like gravitational pool. For I fill a pool there, not to move there or anything like that. But I have so many friends there now, you and so many other people that I'm like dying for a trip to La I really want to go.
Speaker 2: But even that thing of like you know, the kind of the light and the dark forces, we all carry that within ourselves. So you can't only ascend to light spaces if you don't also pay attention to what's below with the darkness. So that's where shadow work comes into play. You cannot have just ascension if you don't do shadow work. So that's like, you know, and that's like we are portals. Each of us is a portal. Portal places on the planet will attract those like extreme highs, extreme depths, but we too have to find the balance between those spaces.
Speaker 1: You can't have one without the other, you can't. It just doesn't at That's what balance is.
Speaker 2: That's where the whole like, you know, finding balance, center of the light in the dark. You know, it's that middle point.
Speaker 3: Do your resonent tuning people. But no, that's very powerfully said. And like maybe this is something you might not be aware of yet, Patty, but or maybe maybe you've heard so many podcasts about us by now that you're an expert. I don't know, but I'm just going to assume we're is square one, right, And like in the eighteen years of us doing this thing, and the orbs and all the investigations and the government researching us, and you know, millions of people around the world finding out about us and writing to us. We have had more people than one could compute that that have reached out to us over time. It happens daily. You're exhibiting, You're sitting around here. You know, I reached out and there are so many everyday people you know, from all over the world reaching out and they're saying, I saw an ORB, I saw an ORB, I saw an ORB. And my dad for eighteen years, he still does this. He's always said, that's great. What's going on in your life? Trauma? The answer is one hundred percent of the time, it's trauma. If you see the orbs, I mean yes, because the thing is like if.
Speaker 1: They just appear to you, you know, because there's people that will come and see us, and we'll have two hundred people.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's different, I'm saying. I'm saying, and times are different now.
Speaker 1: They come unprompted.
Speaker 3: We're in the age of Aquarius now, where I firmly believe this. I firmly believe that we are now in the age of Aquarius. And it's like the kind of thing where it's going to unfold for everybody on a mass scale. But it wasn't always like that. For eighteen years, you know, ten years ago, three years ago, it was still like I want to see, I want to see. People would pay their life savings and donate a leg to see an ORB and you know, it's like there really were a small group of people in the world even seeing them at all, even up to two years ago, right, And so we would have messages from thousands of people being like I saw one, I saw one. Great. What's going on in your life? I'm talking. People are just like they're washing dishes in their kitchen and then boom, or about the window, or they're outside, they're driving the truck, boom. I'm not talking there doing the work. It just appears, right, always trauma. What's going on in your life? My father died, my wife died, my son has cancer, I have cancer, whatever, X y Z. Every single time it was trauma. And I'm saying this because you said you can't have the assension without the shadow work, right, I think that's so.
Speaker 2: That's a sign of the light when you're going yes it's dark, Yes, yes, that's what I was getting to. Wow, I want to tell a story. We were asking me about my experience with and I kind of told my friend's experience which led me to you guys. I didn't even talk about how the amazing coincidence that I'm sitting here in this room right now because I manifested this because I wanted so bad to you know, meet you and have a SkyWatch.
Speaker 3: It's a mutual.
Speaker 2: The day of the fires in La beginning of January, we had heard that there were going to be high winds, that there were high wind advisories, which you know, could could be fire kind of weather. That day I was, I was, it was about midday noon, January seventh, and I heard, I got a message or I saw something that there was a fire in the Palisades. And the Palisades is like, you know, it's a it's a very upscale neighborhood. It's you know, it's I mean, not that it matters upscale, downscale, but it was surprised, like Palssades. Yeah, like fire in the Palisades.
Speaker 1: WHOA.
Speaker 2: I saw that and I and the winds were kicking up and the winds were fierce, and I was driving home through Hollywood, through the center of Hollywood, like you know, Vine and Hollywood and Vine literally and I'm driving. The winds are really strong. I just want to get home. It feels like a weird energy day. And it's like noon and I look up. I'm sitting at a red light and I look up and I see something floating and it was like, I was like, is that a plastic bag?
Speaker 3: I haven't heard that one.
Speaker 2: And I'm like, that can't be. That's really high for a plastic bag. And that's it's weird. It's bright, but it's it's white, and and and then I realized that the winds were so strong all around, but it was dancing in a way that the winds. It wouldn't have been along with the wind. It was moving almost on its own, not because of winds. Does that make sense? And it was it was it had a light to it, and and I and then the light turned green and I'm trying to keep watching it, and I'm like watching as much as I can so I don't get in an accident. And it's doing this incredible dance that I felt like it was dancing for me. And and then I got home, and then the news just started pouring that day of fire fire fire, and then and then we went into like you know, like two weeks of trauma, you know, intent, but but I I kind of put it aside because there was like so much going on with the fire fire fire, and then I remembered that like, wait a minute, that was not a plastic bag.
Speaker 1: That was that?
Speaker 3: What was that?
Speaker 2: So?
Speaker 1: Yeah, so and at that point you had no idea like about the organ No, no, I had.
Speaker 3: We had already talked in December, right, yeah, okay, this was was January.
Speaker 2: January. We had already had, we had already connected and I had you know, I read again ridged the podcast. Well, yeah, in that moment, well, there was at first like that's weird, and then and then there was like as it was driving and seeing like that's something. And then I was like is that is that? And I'm like eyes on the road, and then I had you know, and then and then well it was, I I know, for sure for sure trauma trauma. There was trauma happened. There was like, you know, we were on the precipice. It was life changing. It was the precipice. It almost felt it felt like a like an omen or maybe like a guiding light, a guiding light.
Speaker 3: Yeah, at least for you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was really powerful.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and that's how it works that.
Speaker 2: Day. If it would have been any other day, it might not have had the like the wow this is this felt like it was very synchronistic.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, that's unbelievable.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I I that.
Speaker 3: I'm shurek like just thinking thinking about like all these events unfolding. I am and like we were. You know, I've been talking a lot lately, at least this year about Manly p. Hall On on the show, because I started when I left the Embassy of the Free Mind in Amsterdam on that trip while I was back in Germany, because I just went to Germany, you know, last year, and we did a little three day excursion by train to Amsterdam and then we came back to Germany for like another week. And while I was in Germany, I started reading on my phone The Secret Teaching of All Ages.
Speaker 2: I was going to ask you, have you ever put your hands on one of the large scale Secret Teaging Well, you know, Tashen did a reproduction of the Secret Teachings of All Ages in the original size and scale, with you know, original documents and it's one of the most incredible books. Well it's it's I mean, it's not the original, but it's like a recreation, a recreation.
Speaker 3: So was it like a huge, huge, huge of it because you told me about it. Yeah, it's like it's like a tome. Yeah. And so I started reading The Secret Teachings of All Ages while I was in Germany, and then I got back and I was so inspired by this book that we we have done many episodes covering content from it, and then we've been in this like amazing groove lately where it's just been like guest after guest after guest, and we haven't done any sort of like outside guest content lately. But I've been thinking so much about Manly P. Hall and The Secret Teachings of All Ages this past year, talking about it on the show, all this stuff. And then you pop up and you're like, poof, Hey, I want you to come to the PRS. They want you to do something there, and I'm like what.
Speaker 2: Well, I yeah, I was telling them because I spent a lot of time there and it's like it's like my community now and I'm friends with program and director and I told I asked if they'd heard of you know, your dad's.
Speaker 3: Book, and and they have and amazing.
Speaker 2: They yeah they. I was like, what about what about you know, having a bled so night and they are down so down.
Speaker 3: I'm down, yeah, fully down.
Speaker 2: And yeah it's a really it's a really special place. I'm so excited for you to be there, be part of it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, me too. I feel like we have covered a lot of amazing things. Is there anything left that you like? How are you feeling?
Speaker 2: I feel good? I yeah, I mean I thankfully didn't have to talk about being a makeup artist. Not thankfully, but you know, it's just like it's so nice to talk about the stuff that really excites me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we get that all.
Speaker 2: I mean, And I love I mean, obviously I love what I do for a living. But and it's brought me to so many places. It brought me here literally, I'm you know, down here getting to paint a beautiful face and now sit here.
Speaker 1: But this.
Speaker 2: World of esotericism and what is kind of available to us through kind of being an open channel is what I'm really into. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I think this is a great place to you know, kind of let it peacefully fizzle out because I want to say something. Normally, the formula is the SkyWatch.
Speaker 1: First.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was kind of bummed that, you know, I wasn't going to be able to do this after a SkyWatch. But then I also was like, well, what if I didn't see anything? That would have been a really awkward show.
Speaker 3: Not really, you know, you will see something. I don't think it's a.
Speaker 2: Coward night now, I know. I actually I told you I had a dream about your dad last night, and in the dream I was already seeing kind of I had beautiful visions in the dream good and it was really it was beautiful. Yeah, I feel like it already. The door has already opened.
Speaker 3: Absolutely. You just you're just needing to consciously confirm what you already know. And that is so natural and that is a That's why people get the temples. Yeah, that's why people go to a makeup artist.
Speaker 2: Well, I want to ask you something. Actually when and this I mean, I'm going to find this out tonight. But I don't know if this is something you share with your audience and if it's not.
Speaker 3: Well we're about to find out.
Speaker 1: So well.
Speaker 2: I you know, I've been really contemplating this and sitting you know, I love nothing more than to sit outside and be under the sky, whether I can see stars like I can here or not see stars like Los Angeles, but I just I like, I really enjoy sitting outside and just with the vastness of the you know cosmos around me and wondering, you know, inner prayer, trying to call in those who want to be seen, you know, are there beings that want to be seen, energies that want to be seen, And then getting some sort of frustrated that maybe I'm not seeing what I wish I was seeing. And then I wonder, is there a technique? Is there a formula? Is there a prayer? Is there a state of being?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 2: How do you prepare? How would one prepare themselves to sit out and SkyWatch on their own? If or not so lucky to be amongst this crew.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they we get asked that all the time, all the time, and we talk about it all the time all the time.
Speaker 2: I mean there's you know, I mean doing you know, working with Monroe, you know, sound frequencies has really opened me up to a lot and and you know, is that a technique or whatever that or is it just like resonating? Yeah, what's the technique.
Speaker 3: Monroe is great, and they will be the first to tell you when you go there that there's no magic in their frequencies. The magic is in your brain, right right. They are just so good at like preparing a package more efficiently than anyone else. You know. It's and anyway, I'm just talking about Monroe because you brought Monroe up. Love Monroe. They're great, but and and their sound technologies can help you get to that place. But the reality is that place is within your brain.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 3: So the way that we do this is it's not a C E five, it's not a you know, it's not a school or a lesson that you have to go and like learn certain techniques over many weeks or months. It's so simple. You go outside. First of all, you be humble when you address the higher power. You better be humble because it knows your thoughts. It knows every thing you've ever thought, everything you will thought, every emotion you've ever had, every will have and beyond you know, So you be humble when you address the higher power. You connect with it in your mind because it knows your thoughts. You can call it prayer, you can call it telepathy, you can call it meditating. I don't care, it doesn't matter. You know, it's like tomato tomato. Just know that they hear your thoughts. You go outside, you look up, and you send your thoughts up to them. Imagine projecting your thoughts to them. Picture them in your mind as these powerful, loving, benevolent beings who are aware of even your thoughts, and just say, i'd love to see I know you're there. If you're there, would you be willing to show me?
Speaker 2: And then it's it that the word love is was so crucial to this equation.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's literally it.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: You can go back and listen to every show we've ever done and you'll be like, Okay, yeah, that checks out. They've said it many, many, many times, you know what I mean. And it's like, it's not a it's not a method, it's not a technique. It's just a fact that it's not a ritual. It's not a ritual. You know, rituals are great, that's fine. People sometimes need stuff like that, maybe people need mon row frequencies. But you don't, you know what I mean. You probably would be the first to tell us that the whole reason people do a ritual is just to get the mind to a certain place, right, but that places your mind, you know what I mean. It's all within us, Yes, exactly, it's all within us. It's all a natural part of our being. The connection is natural, it's timeless, it's you know, it's beyond physical reality, and it's just knowledge. It's a knowing.
Speaker 2: I want to share this crazy story. Okay, I know we're a little over an hour.
Speaker 3: What We're fine.
Speaker 2: So we were talking at lunch about past life regression and uh, you know, and Crystal Pearl was sharing her stories and and Ryan shared some stories. And I didn't share this at lunch, but I just feel really called to share it with all of your audience.
Speaker 3: WHOA.
Speaker 2: I recently did some past life regression work and one of the you know, it's a it's a very long session, so multiple incarnations can come through. And one incarnation that came through was I was a star. I was just a start. I was in Yes, I'm amazing. It was there was you know, you know when you get into a past life regret, when you're doing regression, you have to first kind of describe where you are. And I'm like, it's just space. It's just deep space. There's all there is a space, and then it's trying to like, you know, kind of understand, well, where who are you within that? And all I could comprehend and put together was that I was a light source. I was a star. I was and I was saying these wild things that are not my words that were just coming through that we are all stars. I mean, this is you know, Crowley, you know, I mean anyway, we're all stars, but we are that light source. And I said the words that the core of us, the nucleus of all of us, is love and that's what's shining. And it felt so like, it just felt so important that all we are is this nucleus of love that is radiating light out through the cosmos. Yeah, and it made me feel very connected to, you know, kind of everything that is surrounds us and star families, human families, because if we remember that within us all is this nucleus of love, it is just so simple. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think it's the only reason that we're here. I think it's the only reason any of the physical, anything, is any realm, is here. It's like otherwise we could just stay some amorphous ethereal blob experiencing nothing in nothingness. But it's like, no, we're here to incarnate and experience love because that's what everything is, and we just we just needed a frame of reference to be able to feel it, which is why duality exists.
Speaker 3: I think a good metaphor to explain it based on just like my readings of the esoteric is like and again this is like strictly metaphorically speaking, right, but like us existing is like God doing shadow work.
Speaker 2: I love that so much, you know what I mean, that's exactly what we've been talking about, is we we are portals and God is doing the shadow work. You know, the kind of light above is having to do the shadow work through us. We are the portal.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's a perfect analogy honestly.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Like not that God is an imperfect being or or a negative being or anything like that that because I understand people might take it that way, but in my understanding, it's like the way that reality came to be. People are always like, first of all, when you say the word God, people are so boxed in their mind they only think about it in a Christian search.
Speaker 2: But that's just one more their framework that right be led to. Yeah, but that's just that's why the Indie the kind of more Eastern religions always resonate with me because God is much more expansive. God is in all. You know, we are God and that is and in everything. And it's not the sky Daddy up there, you know. And it's not just the sky Daddy. It's more you know, God is within us all.
Speaker 3: But see, that's like Western terrorism too, you know, Like I genuinely believe the truth can only be found with the blending of the East and the West. Like it, they have to both be together. It's it's like, you know, duality, like both both systems or both bodies of knowledge are fundamentally true, and that they bring different parts of the equation into one full focus, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: That's probably why so many myths throughout history it's always the East going to the west or the West going to the east. There's always a trek, there's always a journey from one to the other. It's to get the whole picture.
Speaker 3: Why was all the gurus coming to America? You know what I mean? But also like why was you know, Jesus Pythagoras played going to the Yeah, exactly, It's like this conundrum, right, and all these bodies of knowledge becoming syncretized. But again, like to reiterate what I was saying about the shadow work, from what I've read and understood, it's like the reason that this universe was expressed into being was because you know the phrase from Socrates I believe it was. It was Aristotle. Rather, I'm not one hundred percent sure which one it was, but it was know thyself, right that, like you have to know thyself in order to become enlightened. And I think that like the original consciousness, God knew thyself that reflected within, and then from that reflection came further emanations of existence. Whether it intended to create reality or I don't know, because it's some all knowing, all all encompassing being that it's perfect in and of itself, and therefore within contemplating itself, lower emanations came into being. And then those lower emanations are like I'm God, I am, I am All, I am the Creator and the Ruler and that yeah, and then that's how we have this little material reality. And it's just like many many dimensional layers of higher entities contemplating uh lower emanations of oneself and to who we are and we're like, oh shit, I forgot to pay my internet bill. Oh crap, I'm late for class, you know what I mean, Like, we're so dumb, We're so primitive compared to these omnipotent and omniscient beings. Right, but like you know it, we're still connected to the highest possible source and that's why we're such wonderful divine beings.
Speaker 2: But because that highest possible source is the nucleus of love that's in us.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, exactly, and that's what all we are.
Speaker 2: And we just get so distracted. Yeah, and then we remember and then get so distracted again.
Speaker 3: You smoke a little d MD, or maybe you meditate just the right way.
Speaker 2: But on those headphones and get into that dreads, or you go.
Speaker 1: Through trauma yeah right, and you're forced or front.
Speaker 3: There's so many different pathways. When when you have that jolt to your system where you begin to awaken to there's something more and you're like, oh my god, dude, like I've had it wrong, you know, like there's something else. There's there's lights in the sky. You know, I can go out of body at will. I mean, life is magical, the universe is magical. We are magical.
Speaker 2: Beings, So is there a way to like you, I keep thinking about what your father said and like asking that question of like what's going on in your life and is there trauma in your life? Because this is you're spontaneously seeing this, there's a point where you kind of overcome the trauma and are able to then have more of a kind of you know, kind of uplifted relationship with I mean, I can't imagine that, like ORB sightings are only like when you're having trauma in your life, don't know. That's most of the time, that's just the spontaneous.
Speaker 3: Right, Okay, And it's not that you've overcome trauma and it's like great, here's your reward. But rather more so, it's like they appear as like a guide through it, like you know, stay on the path, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: But yeah, but then there's all that conditioning outside, and you know that we're supposed to be afraid of that stuff. That's a whole other. That's the dark, that's the dark force, and that's the whole other. Yeah, that's a whole other.
Speaker 1: An unfortunate side of things making the light seem like it's dark to divert people.
Speaker 2: I guess that's with all religions. I mean not all religions, but many religions are trying to, you know, kind of keep us from doing shadow work literally. Yeah, yeah, to be afraid of it, be afraid of a cemetery, be.
Speaker 3: Afraid of an angel, yeah, you know, be afraid of seeking wisdom within yourself. You know a lot of things. And I'll just leave it at that and not try to be disrespectful because I had some jokes come to mind that maybe I shouldn't say yourself, be afraid, be afraid to uh, never mind, but I'll tell you later. But yeah, you know, it's it's it's just kind of mind blowing. Like the scope of things I've really enjoyed. I I just enjoy being in your presence. You're really cool. You have an energy about you, for sure, absolutely, and I'm looking forward. So I was saying this about twenty minutes ago or fifteen minutes ago, that, like typically the formulas we SkyWatch first, but we had limited time we're working with here, so that opens the door to a future part two.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a part two. Yeah, Well, maybe you take the show on the road and we do part two from.
Speaker 3: LA let's do I mean, let's do it, man, twist my arm, come on, Alex.
Speaker 2: Or whatever, you know, virtual whatever, whatever. But yeah, I love that idea.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's do it.
Speaker 2: I love that I'm worthy of a part too.
Speaker 3: Oh, we're worthy of just you know, hang out with you. I hope, Yeah, I hope. So one thing I like to ask listeners is if you can imagine there are a lot of people listening and you had, like that one little opportunity to tell them your most banging piece of wisdom that you've just always wished you had the opportunity to impress upon people that you think it'll help people maybe turn their life around. Whatever. Like, what what would you if you had a people listening, what would you share with them? Wow?
Speaker 2: That's deep. Well, I mean I feel like what I shared a few minutes ago, that message that came through in my star form that you know, I love that nucleus is love. The nucleus within all of us is love. That's kind of huge, and I mean that's that's really all there is. There's love, you know, I mean, that's it. I think the other thing I just maybe want to share that is that when you look in the mirror, remember to find yourself in that mirror and not to go to the place of self judgment, insecurity, kind of expectations of societal forces or wishful thinking, and the mind can very easily go to spin to a very negative place when people look in the mirror. Maybe I don't know, I haven't interviewed so many men about this, but with women. I mean, I think it's just with humans. When you look in the mirror, you start self judging yourself. So I think that my greatest wish and what I hope that a legacy that I'm going to kind of be able to share with the world is to find self acceptance through the mirror. And that's kind of leading me towards something that I'll be you know, talking about maybe on part two. Yeah, maybe part two, because I'll be sharing something.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I love that. It's very positive.
Speaker 1: It's a message that a lot of people need to hear. And yeah, I think it does a.
Speaker 2: Human we're all everything that we're looking at is so filtered and manipulated, and and you know, the expectations on people to look a certain way or to have stuff or to be something, it's also warped. And so people, you know, are not not easily finding acceptance because they always feel like they're not meeting these standards of society. Society is set up, and I see that in the beauty industry especially, you know, because That's where I'm coming from. So I see how it's like really like fucking with people's heads that you know, you know, you don't look like what you used to look like, or you don't look like what that movie star looks like, or da da da da da. But then it's also like leads into like all, you know, the materialism of life, you know that, and that mirror is a place where you have an opportunity to meet the kind of light of your eyes, the soul of yourself, and connecting in that moment can be really powerful.
Speaker 3: I love that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, It's like people look at themselves and they're like, well, I'll love myself and accept myself when I look.
Speaker 2: Like this, when I have a million dollars in the bank, when I get the job that I want, when I've lost thirty pounds.
Speaker 1: Then I'll be proud of myself and I'll love myself and accept myself.
Speaker 2: And it's like, no, do it right now now, because we don't have anything other than right now, this breath right exactly all we have just who knows what's like on the next let me step out the door.
Speaker 1: Nothing's promised, nothing at all.
Speaker 2: Nothing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's profound, that's beautiful. Yeah, I mean, like with the breath. And I've had great changes in my life when I realized that there's so much power in the breath and the awareness of the breath, in the state of mind that comes from the way that you're subconsciously breathing, you know. So yeah, that's a whole other conversation.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a whole I mean amazing for you know, anxiety, Like, you know, managing anxiety is just using the breath. It's also simple. You don't need to take a pill. You can just focus on your breath and it will help relieve you of you know, many stresses, many ailments.
Speaker 3: Yeah, when you're in a state of anxiety, your breath is reflecting a certain state.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then you can use your and you can use your breath to reregulate, so you know, box breath and things like that, you know, to help kind of reregulate your system.
Speaker 1: Yeah. When I was watching the season finale of Severance, a couple of nights ago. I was about to have a panic attack, and I was like, I had to regulate myself. That show's insane.
Speaker 2: Yeah, is that the one about the people who are like I have split live? I haven't watched it yet.
Speaker 3: Yeah, watched it.
Speaker 2: I gotta watch it.
Speaker 3: Amazing, unbelievable, amazing show.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, I didn't mean to go off on a tangent.
Speaker 3: Now it's all good. Do you know how we in the show? Yeah?
Speaker 2: What do you say? What is it again? Just?
Speaker 3: Bye guys? Okay, yeah, are you ready for Yeah? It's just whatever?
Speaker 1: Ready to by?
Speaker 2: Bye guys?
Speaker 1: What out bmies.
Speaker 3: If you like the show and want more, check out Patreon dot com slash Bledsoe said so.
Speaker 1: This will get you exclusive weekly bonus shows and access to our discord community with hundreds of open minded people.
Speaker 3: Just like you. If you want to represent the show, go to bledsosaid so dot com for merch. We have t shirts, hats, hoodies and more.
Speaker 1: For all future updates, follow us on Instagram at Bledsoe said so, same time next week