Speaker 1: Bitche of dumb people doing really stupid things. Welcome to another edition of idiotology. Would let your taco one on one one w JR.
Speaker 2: R your freaking idiots? All right, No, it's going to be too late for some of you. But if you are planning on trying to make your way from Orange and Seminole County into Volusha via I four eastbound, uh, take an alternate route. All the lanes are blocked right near where the express lanes end just before like Mary eastbound, big incident there. Traffic backed up for miles at this point, and this doesn't look like it's going to be a quick fix this morning, Taco.
Speaker 3: Thank you to everybody that's been texting in about a two two five two six.
Speaker 2: We're looking at the traffic cameras right now, and if you are stuck in that mess, kickback, relax and enjoy some idiotology. If you're not in that mess, like we said, take an alternate route again. IFO eastbound, all lanes blocked in Ceminal County right where the express lanes end Updates coming throughout the morning. All right, man, a couple of Delta Airlines related stories here making idiotology this morning flight from Salt Lake City, Utah, to Portland, Oregon had to return to Salt Lake City after a pressure pressurization issue on board caused quite a few passengers ears and noses to literally bleed.
Speaker 3: As soon as you said pressure is zation problem, my my ear started hurting. And you know, like when they talk about when you go to the doctor and they do the Q tip, you know when your college days, when you know what I'm.
Speaker 2: Talking that's not the ear, dude, I know it's the other It makes me hurt just talking about so the pressurization tho would Passengers literally had to be treated when they returned to Salt Lake City for common complaints like I just illustrated bloody ears and noses because of the pressure pressurization issue.
Speaker 3: The good thing is, though, when you when the plane lands, don't don't you worry they'll be like a free voucher for something.
Speaker 2: Oh No, they accommodated them with another aircraft, which I'm sure they were very eager to get on with their bleeding ears and noses.
Speaker 3: Oh remember the time that I told you we went to Hawaii in between high school and college. We had the hookup where my buddy worked for Delta Delta Dave and then my other buddy lived in Hawaii, so we had a hookup where you basically flew and stayed for just taxes. You did it on the cheap. But that was when I went to the real luau and had hooly chicken and things like that. But point POI I did have POI not a fan.
Speaker 2: Did you eat it with your fingers? No?
Speaker 3: I I tried to just kind of overlook it. It was a real one because I have Hawaiian friends. Anyway, So anyway, we were bodyboard in this super sick break and Dave blew his ear drum out of his head way. Babe, bro, No, it's not Whyamy style Pat. We did surf that on that trip though. Anyway, he got slammed on the beach and his ear drama look was out. I'm not trying to gross anybody out. You're already sitting in traffic dealing with that. But he had to fly home, so we had to rush him to the hospital and they took him in. They said, you're gonna have to get plastic surgery when you get back to Orlando.
Speaker 2: And and I.
Speaker 3: Don't know how all that went, but think of flying home with your ear druma cool.
Speaker 2: Oh. By the way. As for the plane that had to pressurization issue, Delta technicians were able to fix it and put the plane back in service the following day. You have a flight number on that one, Yeah, twelve twelve O three. Oh no, I shouldn't ask, all right. In other Delta news, this is great. They have updated their company manual and some interesting things in here, including the directive that employees are to wear underwear. No, don't do that. It must not be visible though, so I guess they had some problems with baggy pants in the underwear propping out there. I don't think it is. Yeah, I don't think it was flight attendant Taco. Yeah, although it is. There is some directives aimed at the in flight cruise as well, particularly references to fingernails. There's no neon fingernails or speckle, be dazzled fingernails, or excessively long fingernails permitted. Understandable these uh, you know, you know what I'm talking about here.
Speaker 3: Oh, and the long nails when I'm getting my food served or whatever.
Speaker 2: They also address the new trend in eyelashes, saying specifically eyelashes must appear natural in length.
Speaker 3: Those I'm sorry, okay for any Okay, it's moving a little bit, the delays on I for it's it's it's moving by a little They just have two lanes.
Speaker 1: Click, it's beginning to move through this area.
Speaker 2: We'll keep monitoring for you. That dare good.
Speaker 3: Just a few charge on top of it over a wesh. Yeah, just heads up for the long eyelashes if you're if you're thinking to go on that route, just don't.
Speaker 2: Just bring them back a notch.
Speaker 3: And I know they're everybody's texting in sea catchers and then see umbrellas and everything that there is a nickname for those eyelashes.
Speaker 2: Don't but is it just us? It's not even attractive. It's why it's annoying. And if you find that attractive, please tell us that's fine. I mean to each his own. If you've never run into anyone who goes, oh yeah, that's hot.
Speaker 3: If if you have them naturally done and they're look just like my eyelashes, pat right, I'm sorry you're looking at my eyelash.
Speaker 2: That's kind of weird.
Speaker 3: But if it's he just fluttered his high sid look if it's like mine, right here, where they're just normal. If you don't have eyelashes and need to do that cool, get them, get them normal.
Speaker 2: Don't do those ones that are like two inches long, like the hurricane shutters from the from the sixties. You know, you know what I'm talking about, right, the big they're aluminum. They just go over the windows. Don't know who finds that attractive.
Speaker 3: Somebody at two two five two six, said man, that was one of the reasons I moved from Orlando to Carolina. No more, Man, Next time you come down, though, you gotta see what I for has become after construction.
Speaker 2: Not too shabby. Oh it's it's markedly improved, there's no doubt. And finally this I talked about earlier that you know, we're both parents. We both have daughters, and you know, you worry as a parent, regardless of whether you have sons or daughters, you worry about your kids.
Speaker 3: I have one in Kentucky right now, and I just kind of try to keep it in the back of my mind, don't worry.
Speaker 2: But yeah, it's natural. I'll pull up the Face Jr. Facebook right now and look at the extent this Pakistani man went to to make sure his daughter is safe and to monitor her.
Speaker 3: Well, he's got it, don't you have to worry about like future cows and stuff. Now about what marriage? I you know where you where you trade off your daughter? What the hell is that? That's a surveillance camera that he has his daughter where you gotta be kidding. It's like picture like one of those cameras like you see on a on a ceiling in a store.
Speaker 2: I have to mute it for commercial reasons. But got her wearing that on her head so you can monitor. It's hard to explain it. It's a traffic cone with a camera on it.
Speaker 3: You know the baby cams from back in the day, you know baby monitor at your house, the little thing that sits there and it it's the camera portion and it you can hear the baby.
Speaker 1: Go coo coo, or or I have duty or whatever.
Speaker 2: It's it's the actual camera part on her head on a tripod. You mentioned having a conversation with your kid. How are you gonna kiss her? Hey? Like, if you're if you're dating, you know what I'm saying. Okay, I have your best interest at heart here, Please wear this homecomings coming up in a month. How are you gonna That's I was talking about with the cows, you know, marriage. I'm getting new least four cows for mine. I don't know about you. I got standards through me a pig too. Oh no, those are no. Those are.
Speaker 1: Let your talking on demand, download the iHeartRadio app and listen anytime anywhere.
Speaker 2: This is j R R. All right, Mill