Speaker 1: We should read our bibles as men dig. You for bury treasure, one of.
Speaker 2: The most high game with the nations their inheritance. When He divided mankind, he fixed the borders of people's according to the number of the sons of God.
Speaker 1: In those days and for some time after, giant Nephilites lived down to the earth. For whenever the sons of God had intercourse with women, they gave birth to children who became the heroes and famous warriors of ancient tides.
Speaker 2: Take no pardon the fruitless steeds of darkness, but yet expose that though a.
Speaker 3: Thousand fall at your side, though ten thousand are dying around you.
Speaker 1: These ears will not touching.
Speaker 4: Lives of garden man.
Speaker 3: You gotta dig it.
Speaker 4: Hell, old fellow treasure hunters, Welcome to the excavation side. I'must in alongside and when we got Ben Steve even in Chad will be your guides on this excursion. Hope you brought your shovel in your compass, because we got the map. Hey, everybody, welcome back.
Speaker 3: What's up?
Speaker 2: Guys? How you being?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, as good as I can be. I ain't better. I'd be sick of myself.
Speaker 3: It's been a long week.
Speaker 1: True story.
Speaker 3: We've had a lot.
Speaker 2: Of octane fueled fun past few weeks. We me and being half Steven got in on it this weekend too.
Speaker 1: Oh boy, I don't know how many jeeps you can see before you said you've seen all the jeeps.
Speaker 3: Hold on, let me turn around. We got some beautiful I see two back here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they had a jeep fest in our hometown. About three hundred jeeps lined up and lots of good, clean, family fun, good food and ducks everywhere.
Speaker 3: Yeah. But unfortunately the man here with all the jeep, the jeep man, I didn't even know anything about it.
Speaker 1: You know it was you. I told you.
Speaker 3: Was at the Bristol Dragstrip. Oh yeah, my father's day. Oh go ahead, top fuel drag racing. Oh it was good boys for the first time.
Speaker 1: My favorite thing about the whole jeep show, though, was the hummer that said on the dashboard. Set on the dashboard like a jeep, but for men.
Speaker 3: I've ridden in plenty hummers. I'm pretty sure my jeep go place is over.
Speaker 1: Will go.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: The week before last I went to a show called a Mopar Meet in the mountains. It's all mopar show, so there's a lot of jeeps and challengers. There's actually like over three or four hundred cars, and like one hundred and fifty six or fifty eight was all challengers. So that's kind of hard to stand out in that crowd. Didn't get no hardware from that one. But we did some racing. Now, that was a lot of fun.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you as to me about it.
Speaker 2: I think I found it.
Speaker 3: In the parking lot. Oh yeah, parking lot racing with cones.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they called it the what was it? I think they call it solo racing or auto cross?
Speaker 3: Auto cross?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, my car ain't built for that, but it's still fun getting sideways around the corners.
Speaker 3: Well, like I was saying, if you, you know, if you're going in there to win at trophy or something and you don't your little heart broke. If you're just going there to have some fun, then who cares about trophies or your time? Really?
Speaker 2: Just maybe the tires and gas.
Speaker 3: Well, these days you do have to put that.
Speaker 2: In accounts, right, Well, I guess the subject matter this week is the Mark of God and the Mark of the Beast six sixty six. A lot of stuff throughout the entire book, probably a lot of people look over. We're hoping to maybe set off a few light bulbs with you, get you digging. I guess we'll start off with the prayer, Father, thank you for all the many blessings we especially when say Happy Father's Day to you, Father, the Father of fathers. We just pray that you continue to bless the podcast and grow our insights and perspectives on your Word. And we pray that the people listening dig into their Bibles and enjoy it, because we know we sure enjoy it. If you know, if anything else is sitting around going through your Word and bouncing ideas off each other, it's a lot of fun. We get a lot of enjoyment out of it. But we just pray that this message goes through today smooth and you reveal some things to us and hopefully get people digging into their Bible and maybe figure out a couple of new things on their perspectives to Father Jesus name Amen, Amen. So mark, what I guess we could start with what is a mark?
Speaker 1: Well, it depends because if you're talking about I mean a mark, you could say is just something that's put on you, but a seal. And when we talk about a seal, and it talks about God's seal too. Was always a kingly thing, right, that was always something that you knew when he put his seal on top of something. When he put it on, it came from the king. It was a signet on his ring he put down in that wax. It was not to be open. It was from the king, and you knew that. So I think that when you have the seal of God on you, everybody knows it's from It's from God.
Speaker 3: Other words, what we're saying is it's like you can't be yes, oh, the king gave you this letter. Well, where is the.
Speaker 2: Seal validation stamp?
Speaker 3: Exactly?
Speaker 2: And what's cool too, is the word mark in our English Bibles when you go to the Greek is charagma, which means imperial seal for documents, money, coin, stuff like that.
Speaker 1: So what a segue? I know, that was beautiful.
Speaker 2: And beautiful segue. So I guess since we've established, I guess what a mark is. Where do we first see a mark in our Bible? If you go to Genesis, chapter four, verse fifteen. Now, this you know is right after the incident with Kane and abel Kine is quote unquote marked, it says. Then the Lord said to him, not so if anyone kills Caine, vengeance shall be taken on him sevenfold. And the Lord put a mark on Cain least any who found him should attack him. You know, this is the last that we hear of Cain, other than the lineage in genealogy. Some say that this mark, you know, cursed him to live forever. You guys ever heard that or seen some of the Hollywood movies and stuff like that.
Speaker 3: You know, he's a wrestler, I mean.
Speaker 2: But that I mean, I don't know if I really sold on it or not. You know, the mark was for nobody to kill Cain. You know, God doesn't want Cain to go before his time. You know, he wants him to fully experience the pains of life, and I guess quote unquote serve his time. You know, that's just my opinion. You though, but maybe give him an opportunity to change his heart, who knows, you know. But interestingly, this is the first spiritual mark of the Bible. You know, we know of two marks, God's mark and the Beast mark. And I think it's to say safe to say who's mark? This is but one thing I find interesting. God's mark in the Bible was for protection in this case, you know, that's what this mark does. It protects kin from being murdered. But at the same time, it doesn't prevent people from murdering because you know, God plainly says for those that do vengeance will follow a man sevenfold. So obviously it could still be killed. But it's weird that the mark that God gives is kind of you know, protecting Cain seems like. But another time that we see this and I guess I'm trying my best to keep it chronological, but was in Exodus chapter thirteen three through sixteen. Now this talks about the feast of uneleven bread. Now, Ben, do you want to read along with us?
Speaker 3: Chapter thirteen, Yeah, verse three.
Speaker 2: He's just got his logos and he's finally starting to figure it out. It's his virgin tour here, Yeah, Maiden voyage Exodus.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all right. Some Mode said to the people, this is the day you remember forever, the day he left Egypt with the place of your slavery. Today the Lord has brought you out of the power of his mighty hand. Remember, eat no food containing yeast on this day in every spring in the month of a Bib. I guess that's they said that a bib you will have been set free. You must celebrate this event and this month each year. After the Lord brings you into the land of the Canaanites, hed Hittites, Amrites, Hates, and jimpy sites. He swore to your ancestors that he would give you this land and the land flowing with milk and honey. For seven days, the bread you eat must be made without yeast. Then you excuse me. Then on the seventh day, celebrate a feast to the Lord. Eat bread. Hold, I'll eat bread without yeast during those seven days. In fact, there must be no yeast in bread, or any yeast at all found within the borders of your land during this time. On the seventh on the seventh day, you must explain to your children, I am celebrating what the Lord did for me when I left Egypt. This annual festival will be a visible sign to you, like a mark branded on your hand or your forehead that sounds familiar. Let it remember you always to recite these teachings for the Lord with a strong hand. The Lord rescued you from Egypt, so observe the decree of the festival at the appointed time each year. This is what you must do when the Lord fulfills the promise he swore to you and your ancestors when he gives When he gives you the land there where the Canaanites now live, you must present all firstborn sons and first born male animals to the Lord. That's hard to be due. Present your firstborn.
Speaker 2: Sons, get your first fruits, yeah, to the Lord, for they belonged to him.
Speaker 3: The firstborn donkey may be brought back from the Lord by presenting a lamb or young goat in its place, but if you do not buy it back, you must break its neck. However, Yeah, however, you must buy back every firstborn son. Well, that's good. You thought this was going darky, that that'd be kind of hard to do because they got two boys. I don't think I give up any of them.
Speaker 1: I'm glad.
Speaker 3: Yeah. In the future, your children will ask you what does this mean? Then you will tell them with the power of his mighty hand. The Lord bought us, brought us out of Egypt, the place of our slavery. Pharaoh stubbornly refused to let us go, so the Lord killed all the first born males throughout the land of Egypt, both people and animals. That is, you know, that is why I now sacrifice all the first born males to the Lord, except that the firstborn sons are always brought back. This ceremonial, or this ceremony will be like a mark branded on your hand or your forehead. It is a reminder that the power of the Lord, the Lord's mighty hand brought us back out of Egypt. Okay, so we saw some correlations here, so we break them down. One thing I thought stood out. You know, it says.
Speaker 2: It's in verse one where it says, for by a strong hand, the Lord brought you out of this place. You know, the strong hand, you know, the right hand. You know when you read to your Bible talking about the strong hand, you know it was a right hand dominant world, you know. So the right hand was the strong hand, the hand of action, you know, the right hand of the father, you know, and so on.
Speaker 3: It's your sword hand.
Speaker 2: Yeah, then you go down. You know a beb talk about the month of a bebe. You know that's the month of passover, but it's also the time of the ears of barley harvest. And the green growing season. But when you go down, you know, to verse nine, it says, and it shall be to you as a sign on your hand and as a memorial between your eyes, that the law the Lord may be in your mouth, for with a strong hand there it is again the Lord has brought you out of Egypt. So now we have the correlation with the It's the same as the mark of the beast, the right hand, the strong on hand, and the forehead right. You know, there's a lot of symbolism here. You know, the sign on your hand, the strong hand that you were delivered. You know, the right hand, the hand of action. Then between your eyes, you know your frontal cortext. You know some people, you know new agers call the third eye. You know that's where all your decisions are made. You know, these signs are marked where you make your decision, your mind, and where your actions your hand comes from. This is God's mark that Revelation talks about. And the bottomless pit is opened. It shows that six sixty six. You know Marcus Satan's but you know it's just an imitation or counter counterfeit mark. That's what Satan does. It takes things God's created and manipulates it, and.
Speaker 3: He tries to make everyone believe he's God.
Speaker 1: Or to corrupt everything. Yeah, yeah, I mean his goal is to corrupt everything God created.
Speaker 2: And then when you go down the verse fifteen, it says, for when Pharaoh stubbornly refused to let us go, the Lord killed all the firstborn in the land of Egypt, both firstborn man, firstborn animal. Therefore, that's wise sacrifice to the Lord, all the males that first opened the wound. But the first born of my sons I redeem. It shall be as a mark on your hand front, or the fretles between your eyes, you know, by the strong hand you was brought out of Egypt. You know, the Law was said to have been a tutor or guardian until Christ came. You know, this was a foreshadowing of the Cross. The Law is now fulfilled, now no one void. We no longer know, We no longer require sacrifices. You know, Jesus was the ultimate sacrifice. Jesus was the ultimate sacrifice, the lamb without spot or blemits, you know, he redeemed us all.
Speaker 3: You know, back then, the perfect lamb.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they had to sacrifice lambs to redeem their sons. Well, God, you know, came in the flesh Jesus Christ, and that's how he redeemed us. And we're free from that now. You know. Jesus, his blood covered and slash redeemed us. You know the sting of the second death.
Speaker 1: Listen, if he hadn't done that, I'd be guarding my farm a lot. I'm coming for them goats before durned, right now.
Speaker 3: You know they ain't killing my boy, I tell you that much.
Speaker 2: But you know this first one was was a carnal saving. You know, the second was a spiritual saving. You know, just as you know Moses carnally saved Israel from Egypt, Jesus saved us spiritually from death and sin.
Speaker 3: You think the ls use chickens instead of the goats. I got enough, Well, I got plenty of chickens.
Speaker 2: You'll let those go before your kids, Huh.
Speaker 3: I'll kill like.
Speaker 1: Twenty of them, But twenty one that's too much.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean whatever I was just you know, I'll kill them all. It'd be hard to kill little Brusie.
Speaker 4: See.
Speaker 2: Then again we go down to you know, the later book. It's Deuteronomy, chapter six, verse one through fifteen. It says this is the greatest commandment. It says, now, this is the commandment, the statutes, that the rules that the Lord your God commanded me to teach you. That you may do them in the land to which you are going over to possess it. That you may fear the Lord your God, you and your sons and your son's sons, by keeping all the statutes and his commandments which I commanded you, all the days of your life, and that your days may be long. Here therefore, oh Israel, and be careful to do them, that it may go well with you, and that you may multiply greatly, as the Lord, the God of your father's has promised you. And the land flowing with milk and honey. Here o Israel, the Lord, our God, the Lord is one. You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul, and with all your might. And these words that I command you today shall be on your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, and when you walk by the way, and when you lie down, and when you rise. You shall bind them as a sign on your hand, and they shall be as frontlets between your eyes. You shall write them on the doorposts of your house and on your gates, you know. So it says, you know, this is the the greatest commandment. You know, you're to teach it to your children when you're sitting in the house, you're walking on the road at night, when you put them down the bed. So obviously this was very important, you know.
Speaker 3: And they said that.
Speaker 2: You bind it as a sign to your hands in your forehead, you know, once again, going back to the the imitation mark of the beast. So I mean that shows you it was God's greatest commandment. It was just very important to him. And then when you in the same book, when you go down to Deuteronomy eleven eighteen, it speaks on it again. It says, you shall therefore lay up these words of mine in your heart and in your soul, and you shall bind them as a sign on your hand, and they shall be frontlets between your eyes. Once again, I mean, it's just the correlations of all that stuff. You know. This this mark is also on your you know, right hand, in your mind. So it's like you always have dualism in the Bible. You have literal and you have a lot of symbolic stuff, you know, So it's like you judge the tree by its fruit. You know, if you're saying that, you know you are you know your God's Yeah, you're gonna be making godly decisions with your with your mind, with your mind, and your actions with your right hand. It's gonna be godly. So that you know it's a it's a spiritual I mean, I'm sure it's probably literal also, but you can't ignore the spiritual side of it. Also, there's always dual meanings in your Bible. And what's really crazy, and forgive me for laughing, but you know, we always have pure literalists everywhere, and you know, the fair season stuff and the Bible, they were so literal and focused on the law and everything else. You know, they took it so literal.
Speaker 3: They miss they missed kind of what it was telling them.
Speaker 2: Oh, they missed the Christ right in front of their eyes. But one thing they would do is they would literally wear a box on their heads with the laws written down inside of them called philacteries.
Speaker 3: So that's quite literal.
Speaker 1: So that that is something that still goes on today in the Jewish faith. But they do that right before they're bar mets for their bot mitzvah. Depending if you're a boy or a girl, but you wear it, you wear it. I guess it's only Jewish Men that wear them. But you wear it. It's called a teflin and you wear it on your wrist or you wear it on your forehead, and Jewish men wear it before their bar mitzvah. It's just kind of a it's kind of a symbolic and it actually has four texts written on a single parchment strip, and it has four different compartments with a single text. And he but it's it's there. It's their way of kind of you know, following that literally what they.
Speaker 2: Said their greatest commandment.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's crazy to different stuff you can find, you know, because I mean, you know, we're not Jewish, you know what I mean, if we didn't actually dig and look into that stuff, we would miss it, you know. I mean that's why I think it's so important to dig a little deeper and find out the whys and all that stuff and the roots. Yeah, you know, and also in Exodus, you know, where you know, he comes down to Sinai and gives the the commandments, you know, and he says you know, he'll make them a nation of priests, and he will be their god, you know, and to give them, you know, the Ten Commandments.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: And I read this in a book bearing the name by Carmen somebody I can't remember, and that's where I kind of got some of this stuff from. But have you guys grew up in church, you know you've always heard don't take the Lord's name in vain?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 2: What have you been taught that means.
Speaker 3: Don't say g D yeah right?
Speaker 2: Or don't you know in anger use God's names and stuff like that. Well, this, this woman, you know, brought it into a whole new light for me. She was saying that when they went to mout Sinai, you know, he said, you know, keep my statutes, you'll be my people. I'm calling you to be a nation of priests. So they were going to bear his name, you know. So she was basically making the point that to take the Lord's name in vain is basically just don't be a hypocrite.
Speaker 3: Because if you're.
Speaker 2: Saying, hey, I'm God's chosen people, right, but with my mark, my mind in my hand, I'm doing worldly things and not godly things, then I'm a hypocrite. You're taking exactly, I've taken the name fame.
Speaker 3: You're saying you're a Christian or a godly follower, but you're not.
Speaker 2: Yeah, your fruits say otherwise.
Speaker 3: Yeah that makes perfect.
Speaker 2: Yeah it did to me, you know, it said, so you know and what And that's in Exodus nineteen six where it says he'll all you to be a nation of priests. They said, but then again, ask yourselves, well, what did the priests have on their heads? Exodus twenty eight, verse thirty six to thirty eight talks about a gold signet, a mark that should stay on his forehead that he may be accepted before the Lord. Okay, so if you're taking the Lord's name and you are going to be a nation of priests like he's called them to do, be you will have a signet or mark of gold on your forehead, and that makes you acceptable to the Lord because you are bearing his name. You're taking his name, okay on your forehead. Yeah, it says. So, it says, we are called to be a nation of priests, and we are told here not to take the Lord's name in vain. You know, people misinterpret this all the time. This doesn't mean not to cuss with the Lord's name, which of course you mean you don't want to do that, right of course. Still yeah, but taking it in vain this means you don't.
Speaker 3: Be a hypocrite, after mean in hypocrite, And.
Speaker 2: Yeah, don't be a bad imagure of God exactly, don't claim to be his child and bear his name and misrepresent it, you know. To do that is to take the Lord's name in vain.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: So what do priests us, what we're called to be, have on our heads a golden pure signet or mark so that we will be acceptable to the Lord.
Speaker 3: Pretty cool, hunh.
Speaker 2: So, whether we realize it or not, we're bearing the mark of God.
Speaker 3: Even though it's not a signet exactly, a spiritual marking whatever. Yeah, but that also makes you think I need to clean my world might act up? Oh yeah, if you look at it the way taking the Lord names in vain like you just described.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And what's really cool when you break down the name. The name right in Hebrew is a shim, so the name is hush him Stephen. I'm gonna pass this to you. I want you check this out. Read this excerpt. And this is from the great Michael Heiser. It breaks down great the name, and this is the little arrow that goes to the next page.
Speaker 1: Biblical writers, I love.
Speaker 2: Hearing him read. He just sounds scholarly.
Speaker 3: He does.
Speaker 1: Michael Heiser sure does sound scholarly.
Speaker 3: We're talking about you, babes.
Speaker 1: Thanks buddy, he just get some hair.
Speaker 2: Hey, lowball, low ball.
Speaker 1: That's sorry, that's taking my name in vain. That's not cool.
Speaker 3: Sorry, all right.
Speaker 1: Biblical writers often refer to Yahweh, the God of Israel, as the name, a usage that the contemporary Conservative Jews practice today, referring to God's special divine name yah Wah or Yahweh without using it Yeah, however, occurs in the Old Testament nearly seven thousand times. So Biblical writers did not you it was Hashem to avoid using the divine name. Rather, it was a supplementary way to refer to Yahweh. In addition, these writers cast the name as an embodied person, identifying the phrase as an important part of the Godhead. Thinking in ancient Israel, that New Testament carries on the name theology of the Old Testament, applying it in subtle ways to Jesus, thereby making a strategy for New Testament writers to identify Jesus with Yahweh. Isaiah thirty twenty seven through twenty eight uses the name Hashem as a substitute for Yahweh and cast the name in terms of the personhood. Behold, the name of Yahweh comes from Afar, burning with his anger and in his thick rising smoke. His lips are full of fury, and his tongue is like a devouring fire. His breath is like an overflowing stream that reaches up to the neck to sift the nations with the sieve of destruction, and to place the jaws of the people's a bridle that leads astray. Similarly, Psalm twenty reads, may Yahweh answer to you in the day of trouble. May the name of God, the God of Jacob, protect you. Some trust in chariots and some in horses, but we trust in the name of Yahweh, our God. The Psalmist encourages the Israelites to trust in Yahweh, proclaiming he is who he says he is, and he can do what he says he can do. It goes on a little further, but that's pretty much the you want to keep going to the hole.
Speaker 2: Oh, I mean, that's fine. I mean, that was definitely the gist. But basically, you know what it says, you know, I think it's in Proverbs. It says a good name is to be held higher than precious gold and jewels. You know, it ain't saying your name, it ain't being literal. The name is representation right your character.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Just I mean, like the old saying, you know, a man's only as good as his word. It it's kind of the same application.
Speaker 2: I guess it'll be a good name bearer, have a good reputation. So all this stuff you hear about the name, the name, the name, it's the reputation right of the name.
Speaker 3: So supposed to be good, godly people. We're representing God, so we got to do it in a favorable manner the whole.
Speaker 2: You know, the power in the name exactly, you know, is power in your actions. You're thinking the reputation, the representation, the image of God that you are portraying.
Speaker 1: I think there's a big part of that though, when you look back throughout the Bible when it asks, you know, like they ask, well was it Moses was talking? I think it was to God and you say, who should I say sent me? And he says, I am sent you. I mean, it's not saying yahweh sent you. It's not saying yah. You know, no, I am meaning just it's everybody knows. It's in me. It's in me. It's definitive.
Speaker 3: It's God, that's in the Bible. It talks about all the names he goes by. That's my favorite, the great I Am.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, I mean that's it.
Speaker 3: How you describe I am you can't. It's everything.
Speaker 1: It's everything, and it's just I'm over here, Tyran Oh, yeah, I love it.
Speaker 2: I got just a couple more. I'll power through and then we'll get to the mark of the beasts. And this is where these guys are really excelled in. They're going to take the steering wheel here. But Ezekiel chapter nine, verse four through six. It says, and this is basically where you know, God's talking to this Ezekiel here and showing him all the abominations that you know, a woman is crying at the steps of the temple for Tamuz, you know, the sun god worship, and that people were turning their backs to the temple and bowing to the Sun you know that, So this is just right after all that, you know. So it says, and the Lord said to him, pass through the city, through Jerusalem, and put a mark on the foreheads of the men who sigh and groan over all the abominations that are committed in it, and to the others. He said, in my hearing, passed through the city after him, and strike your eye shall not spare, and you shall not show no pity. Kill old men outright, young men, maidens, little children, and women, but do not touch the one whom is the mark. And it began at my sanctuary. So they began with the elders and who were before the house. So here we go, we see this mark again. So my commentary notes I got over here. It says they put a mark on the foreheads. The mark was probably the Hebrew letter tav, which an ancient script, was shaped like an X or a plus. The tav was the last letter in the Hebrew alphabet, and Jewish groups in the Second Temple period and late antiquity continue to use it as a mark of righteousness until it's similarly with the Christian cross, made it unpopular in Judaism, because you know, they don't believe the whole, you know, Jesus' Messiah thing. So they stopped using the tav. The tav, they said, they believe that's the mark that was used. It looks like a cross. Yeah, okay, so that's the mark that they were putting on everybody's head. The tav is the last letter in the Hebrew alphabet. Well, in the Book of Revelations, was he say, He said, I am the Alpha and the Omega, right, the beginning and end, the beginning and the end. But when you look at the symbolism, the first letter in the Hebrew alphabet is the alph It's the symbol for God. It's the silent letter that starts everything. You know, he was the creator of all, He existed before everything. So and then the last letter, you know, he says, I'm the off of the Omega. Well, the Omega was the tav. So he's the Alpha to the Omega. He is the alph which is God to the tav, which.
Speaker 3: Is the cross.
Speaker 2: He was saying, I am the God that's coming to the cross for your salvation.
Speaker 1: As the symbolism.
Speaker 2: And you know what the middle letter is. The middle letter is the men. So when Bosso by saying that he says, you know, he's the alph to the tav alph. The first letter is symbol for God. Then you have men right in the dead center, and then tav. So when he's saying, I am the alpha of the omega. When you put those three letters together, you know a Hebrew word that makes truth. I am the way, I am the truth, I am the life. You shall know the truth, and that truth shall set you free.
Speaker 1: That's crazy, that's awesome. Well, thank you for listening to the Dick Bibble Podcast. Questions, commentser, future episode ideas, and we'd love to hear from you at the Dig four two three at gmail dot com. If you enjoy our content, don't forget to share, subscribe, and check out our Facebook group at the Dig Podcast. Remember, you can't lean on a shovel and pray for a whole. You gotta dig