Speaker 1: Thirty two.
Speaker 2: Yeah, thirty three, thirty three.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, welcome to episode thirty three Tequila and we've got a blast from the past.
Speaker 4: Yeah, baddie from the past.
Speaker 3: Hid wild one is bad?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Did you miss me just for an episode though?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: You guys, of course we missed you.
Speaker 3: I mean we still see you, but our listeners get to I'm sure they've missed you.
Speaker 4: Oh well, hi, she said, don't get used to it, rah Ray.
Speaker 1: But I'm happy to be back, especially with you guys.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're back. Yes, apparently something wild happened this past week.
Speaker 1: Wow, you have no idea.
Speaker 3: Because I've i you guys told me something happened what Tuesday?
Speaker 4: Yeah, well we just celebrated my birthday.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: We went to Disneyland and California Adventure Adventures. Then we spent a day at Huntington Beach, had the time of our lives.
Speaker 1: Twenty eight was great? You eight down, eight down, eight eight down. Yeah, that's actually the caption.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, it was about to be like a magical twenty eight, but now it's twenty eight eight down.
Speaker 1: Yeah why would we That was baby, I mean, that was magic, but you ate more than there was magic. Let me tell you.
Speaker 4: We started the trip so good. We conquered Disneyland, California Adventures highly recommend the Lightning Lanes. But then we go to Huntington Beach and we have a time like start off with shotguns. We took tweets b MC's like, and we basically finished most of it. I mean, Jazz is on her sober journey, right, so she hasn't late. Yeah, but she felt she was.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, like I felt an adrenaline. But wait, let me get there. I'm getting ahead of myself because.
Speaker 4: We're going throughout the day. Were and then we go walk up here and we have some I have a birthday shot, I got a vegas bomb, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: It was a good time hunting. There's such a vibe, so many people.
Speaker 1: Not a lot of men though. No I was hunting, I was looking hunting at hunting, Yeah I was. I was, But there was none there was no There wasn't just vies, just good vibes. That's what it had to offer.
Speaker 4: And then so we asked one of the bartenders at a restaurant restaurant that we went to, where's the best place to go? This place called the Bungalow. We were questioning it.
Speaker 1: I was questioning it because I'm just gonna say it. The people that recommended it to us, you know, they were white, and I didn't want to ask them, like where's the culture at because I didn't think they understood what I was like saying. And then the name like a bungalow, like it's not right, it's not giving, like lit. Yeah, but baby, let me.
Speaker 4: Tell you, so it was lit, and I just loved it so much. There was like five different sections, like and it's like you're walking through house party and there's a pool table, there's bars, like just good vibes. It's so cozy in there. You feel like someone's actually living there.
Speaker 1: And the men they were kind of giving, let me tell you, Like they were cute, a little old, but like just how I like them, you know, a little sugar, a little daddy. So I'm like, Okay, this is a vibe. This is a vibe.
Speaker 4: And literally every time we go out and it happens to me my birthday dress is like it's her birthday.
Speaker 1: She got me so many free drinks. I just don't even care, Like we got asked, we got one. But what I did was I kind of like was like, okay, let me go do a little little circle, you know, like let me go scan the room, let me get the vibes. We had some like cartel coke heads in a corner and I was like, these are the ones we avoid.
Speaker 4: Literally deserving it out of the open, and that was so funny.
Speaker 1: Oh. They were like they were trying to talk and I said, no, I'm sorry, I don't do drug addicts. Like that's where I kind of draw the line, you know, especially like the cartels. It's like I want my head like where it's at, Like I'm good. And so we were like scouting in and you know, we eventually got some free drinks and like the guys were okay. It was so funny though, because we got into this little room, this little section. I don't know how it started, obviously, I think it was your ass and like the guy is after.
Speaker 4: All our yeah, combined, we were just a vibe. We made that vibe like people.
Speaker 1: Kept coming to our area like dance. We were hyping people up.
Speaker 4: It was yeah, we started like a soul train of just HIPing people up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the workers liked us. I was like, don't get too comfortable because I'm not getting paid for this right, and we're doing the vibes for free. But it was so much fun. And this guy looked at me and he's like, you're not You guys are from here? Huh? I said, why is it all me? They're like no, it's just like California girls, like the ones that we normally like. See they're kind of giving, like influencer, like always want to look cute together, and y'all don't give a fuck. He's like, y'all don't care. He's liked, don't get me wrong, y'all are bad, but like, y'all don't care. And I was like, wait, man, well I told her. I was like, we're not here for you, we're here for your money, and we're here for the vibes. And he just started laughing and I was like, okay, bye, But it was so fun.
Speaker 4: It was.
Speaker 1: And then wow a vibe Vibe, which I already knew. I know, I liked them before, but it was now we're locked.
Speaker 2: You guys had a time.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 4: It was so much fun. And it was the events that transpired after.
Speaker 1: So no, that's not it.
Speaker 4: That's just the beginning.
Speaker 1: I was just like telling you guys, what like to give you the context where we're at. We were at the bungalow, and God bless her brother. He was sober, sober one. He was chill, you know, he was like almost almost step outside. Let y'all do your things. So we were in there for a while and then I saw like more and I had gone outside, and so we were, you know, throwing it back. I danced on a guy in a wheelchair whatever.
Speaker 2: It surprising. Yeah, there's the title, I'm gonna make a wish in a wheelchair.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna make a wish. She was like, you want to that's actually the title. I was like making it come true left and right, right, and so we left. It was so funny. Our cousin Licy was like not trying to leave. She was like, I don't want to go.
Speaker 4: She was she's a time, Yeah, she really.
Speaker 1: That was her chilling, you know, waiting for us, like she was just letting us do her thing. She's bowed up, you know, so she was like on the couch, hyping us up, you know, just you know, doing the doing the thing. So then I'm like, all right, guys. I felt bad as they were already outside waiting and like her brother had to drive us the next day. I was like, let's just call it a night. But it was kind of lea. It's like eleven thirty. Yeah, so we were like we're good. Yeah, so we walk outside and la bungalow to the car. Let's say, it's a good gosh. I come out feeling so lit, like I had not a single drop of alcohol, but I felt lit, like just adrenaline, like I hadn't done that in a while. I felt sorry, I don't want this appropriate. I felt so much pep in like a short amount of time. I was dancing and oh yeah, it kept poking me and I was just like wow. I was like, I haven't seen this in a while. Like, hi, so I was already on a high. I was already on a high.
Speaker 4: And then yeah, so we're walking right, And so we did a TikTok. We tried to do a TikTok uh California Adventures and then like it, I don't know, we just retried this TikTok And I'm actually going to show you the video, okay and get your library.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, I forgot, Yeah that there was a video.
Speaker 1: No, there's several videos. What the this is the sound. This is us tired, so tired.
Speaker 3: Wait I missed it looking at the no hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on, no wait did they show when it happened?
Speaker 1: It just.
Speaker 3: Whoa just went face down to the ground on.
Speaker 1: For solid five minutes.
Speaker 4: I just she was like, gave out. Yeah, my legs gave out. I got into character, right, So that's that sound you're supposed to act tired.
Speaker 1: I was acting and I was. She was acting. She was not, but I just wanted yeah.
Speaker 4: Minutes and I'm surprised I didn't beat on my face because honestly, like I went face first, but I did get a cut on my elbow. It's all good. I survived. But then they showed me that video and so we get to the car, right, Yeah, to the car. They showed me the video and I just couldn't off laughing and I'm on the floor again.
Speaker 1: She's mighty No way, look girl, relate. I can relate. It was too funny. No Fountain, like not only did she pee, I mean she payed.
Speaker 2: In it like her back at Huntington Beach and she.
Speaker 1: Did her big one on the boardwalk like that was so funny and all I felt was like pee all over I got all her pee all over me right, Oh my god. But they are real ones for taking care of me. Yeah, there's video olympicture Caryl pie Beryl. It is smell. It was just so fun and she stayed like it was all over her hair. Like she looked like those uh you know, the wet floor signs, like the people are like that. That was her with her piss everywhere. I could not stop laughing, could not stop laughing. Oh but and off fairness, she did say she needed to pee.
Speaker 4: How did it happen?
Speaker 2: That's a lot of I was.
Speaker 1: My hands were like this, this is another sounds laugh Well. Her cousins could not stop laughing. Dude, she was like laying on it for a minute. I got all over her hair.
Speaker 4: Yeah. That ride home was horrible, so rough, and like she told me too that whenever they were trying to get me in the car, she turns around and my cousins are throwing up.
Speaker 1: The corner. They're good at the puke and rally. They just like it's just like they needed to recover. I was down, Yeah, I was down. But I think what it was is they said it themselves that they were just laughing so hard that it just kept coming up. It was so funny, and me being the sober one, I told you could you and I felt late. I was like, there's no way didn't drink. Like, I felt so much adrenaline. It was so much fun. And then we get hold. It's a thirty minute drive Huntington Huntington Beach to the Airbnb or whatever, and so Lisa's on mo duty. Right, She's like, I'm gonna put her in the shower. I like washed the I washed the towels, and I watched her outfit right or.
Speaker 3: Eight too, Like you know, like you straight up ate the ground? No literally, IoT, you guys were talking about like you.
Speaker 4: Ate No, I literally I didn't know that moment.
Speaker 3: Now the title has a little bit of a different significance.
Speaker 1: She has the content. Yeah, yeah, she was sticky for sure. It was I found me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, god, you were snooky this weekend.
Speaker 1: She was, I don't know who I was. Well.
Speaker 4: And then so we get home and then yeah, like I go in the shower. Well, first I throw up and I'm throwing up so much, and then my braids they're getting all up in the toilet and the puke.
Speaker 1: Yeah, my cousin.
Speaker 4: She had to like undo them and then put me in the shower, and then Jazz is washing my clothes, Sab is making me some Dino nuggets.
Speaker 1: We're on, We're on on it, on it, Camio is getting his rest. Just I was like wanting nothing to do with it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know, I get it, Like I know.
Speaker 1: No, he's a real one, Like you always need one of those out of the frame group that just keep it together. Because he was letting us do our thing. Like even went outside and was like when y'all already no rush, I said, love that, Love that right. But I was like, guys, it's eleven thirty and we have to be up early. You know. I was like, let's let the man guess some sleep. But we get her into bed or whatever, and I go to check on her, and her cousin's like ask pointed to the mer or taking picture. What is mos Like, oh, she's in the shower, all right, right, so there's allegedly I'm all doing you fuck it up. But she was so funny because she kept saying like, let's go back, let's go back. And then after those events transpired, she was like, I don't think we should go ahead was like no baby as she didn't even want her dinal nuggets at the end, which I get it. You couldn't keep it down. I wanted to sleep.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was so bad. I was so down bad. I think it's the sun too.
Speaker 1: But like the next day, like that was like the quietest car right of our life.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and I was so nauseous in that whole car riving barely trying.
Speaker 1: To ride six hours, like I actually slept, like I felt like I made it home, like quit yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: You're gonna do that all over again on Saturday, I know.
Speaker 4: But that's why I was saying, Like Saturday, I just I'm so scared to drink again.
Speaker 1: Well it's like she's gonna do it though I'm gonna do it for sure.
Speaker 3: She's drink, But I'm not trying to black out, Like I'm not trying to. I want to be buzzed because he hears the thing when you're under the sun like that, the sun will add like everything, another three drinks to whatever you already have, right, you know what I mean, you have one drink and you feel like you've had four.
Speaker 2: When you're on the sun.
Speaker 3: It does that to you. So you got to take it easy. But do we need your cousin there to take care of you?
Speaker 1: Will be there for sure. I got her online. We had too much going on.
Speaker 4: Taking ass pics.
Speaker 1: So weak beer. She's in the shower. She should help me out. Give me in the shower. She was so funny. She was like, to put your tampon, like she.
Speaker 4: Almost forgot. She was like, don't forget about your tampa.
Speaker 1: I was like, you're right.
Speaker 4: I'm like, damn it, one more thing I gotta do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was so funny. There's such good people. We had a different tasks. We conquered, we divided, like, let's go. We had a time.
Speaker 2: I'm glad you had that much fun. That's for a trip like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we didn't expect the Bungalow to be like that.
Speaker 3: When you least expect, the most fun happens, you know what I mean. Like, we're looking forward to Saturday, and I'm afraid that when you look forward to something, your expectations so high that it ends up being mid.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean about.
Speaker 2: You guys can have one on Saturday.
Speaker 1: I have fun everywhere like I was, and I was just living the time of my life, like I'm gonna have a great time because it's you and your friends and like, it'll be fun, be flying, It's gonna be fun.
Speaker 3: I told you before we started recording that I feel like I'm getting sick, so I'm trying to fight it with all my might.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know will.
Speaker 2: I think it might be allergy because the weather is changing and it's.
Speaker 1: Been cloudy today.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it looks like it's gonna be cloudy on Saturday.
Speaker 1: I love that. Yeah, we're not gonna be imagine if it rains.
Speaker 3: Yeah it's Sunday. Oh yeah, wash out all the fucking nastiness from a yeah old dude.
Speaker 1: So when they drop me off my house, my mom was outside and I told ma, I was like, why do I feel nasty hugging my mom right now? Like I remember what we did last night after everything I felt back there, Like I was like, I'm like I literally just started laughing. I was like, I don't even want to look at him, A simple I'm a simple bottom. She's gotta know, and she did like this, look up.
Speaker 2: She knows her daughter, you know, she knows it was odd.
Speaker 3: That is the wildest Disneyland trip I've ever forgot.
Speaker 1: I mean, no one can do it like us, and I was disappointed that we didn't have a camera crew like on deck. I know, it's the stuff you cannot write up. I already nonscripted like it was God. I literally hate the ground. It was crazy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm gonna be posting that video on our Sip and Tequila page, so follow us at Sipping Tequila on Instagram.
Speaker 2: I'm just kind of mad that the that the camera penned, I.
Speaker 4: Know, but it's still so funny that you like pan and then all of a sudden it goes back and I'm on the floor.
Speaker 2: You don't expect that.
Speaker 1: She thought Lacy was the one that was gonna fall, so she was like I turned around and was already on the ground. It was too But honestly, Mo has attended to fall. No, I'm live because one day when we went to that what was it Cave Creek, Oh a Buffalo Chip or was that buffalo No, yeah, Buffalo Chip or whatever. Anyway, we went and.
Speaker 4: What was so drunk I don't know if we came back and we went to downtown Chandler, right, and then I fell out of the car, That's.
Speaker 1: What it was. And she was just later.
Speaker 4: Because and then I got mad because they were laughing at me.
Speaker 1: Walking too, because not me, not me, it's not zz everybody else they laugh and the worst guys. She's on the ground. But no, she has a tendency to just like go to sleep.
Speaker 2: I guess, like the legs give out.
Speaker 4: Yeah it's fine, it's funny.
Speaker 1: The tequila goes to my legs. I guess it was too funny.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's good.
Speaker 1: I'm twenty eight. Here, I am twenty eight.
Speaker 2: Water you survived, yeah.
Speaker 1: Not pregnant, but yeah, thriving, thriving for sure.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and here we are about to do it again this weekend. I'm praying for my liver. Just sell that way we can recover easily. I know that the liver is supposed to be one of those regenerat regenerative organs, so I'm hoping that, like it works double times much.
Speaker 2: You give me no text?
Speaker 1: No, She literally was like in the car, like I can't believe I have to do that.
Speaker 2: Celebrating both your birthdays period. Oh it's like a like a recap of the month.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, I love it's always a party.
Speaker 2: If it's a celebration, it is, and it's the last day of May.
Speaker 1: I love that. May get me the May with a good good month. It was was it always is honestly because we were born exactly because we were born. Yeah, that's a blessing for everyone. You're welcome, Mike Drop.
Speaker 3: There's been so many moments in this in my head is just trying to think of the best title.
Speaker 2: The entire time.
Speaker 3: It's like, it's like we have to do something with the eight, something with the grinding on someone on the wheelchair. Wish granted, I don't know something, make.
Speaker 1: A wish, May a month of dreams come true?
Speaker 2: No, I like, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Where's the beach.
Speaker 3: Mokey smooky mokey snookyoky mookie smoky mooky mooky mochy sounds like MOCHI I know it does sound weird.
Speaker 4: We got to make our way out to the Jersey shore around that house.
Speaker 1: Wouldn't that be fun? I'm sure.
Speaker 2: I'm sure it costs a pretty penny though.
Speaker 1: To Oh yeah, yeah, I'll just message yeah, Liver, Liver live like, help us live out our dreams, give us the shore house. Right.
Speaker 3: That's my birthday weekend recap right there, and then next week we'll have pool recap.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if I don't drown and I'll just get us offen.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and you're tall, put floaties on you.
Speaker 1: I look, Yeah, it looks so hot and floaties. I just I don't give up.
Speaker 2: I got floaties for days because of my kids.
Speaker 1: Oh, I don't want to do dirty things with your kids.
Speaker 2: Floaties Okay, I mean so funny.
Speaker 3: I told you guys that, like, we're having some pool competitions with my friends, uh, competing with my sister's friends because we have our little cruise.
Speaker 1: What I am going to do.
Speaker 2: We are going to do a little bit of Olympic games. Yeah, Olympic games.
Speaker 3: And there is one there's this game where we have to make the ring on that but it takes the two engine. I was like, listen, this is one of the games, but you cannot sit on it.
Speaker 1: And it's literally this thing.
Speaker 2: That looks like a penis.
Speaker 1: It does it really does the first thing that came to mind, and.
Speaker 4: It's colorful.
Speaker 2: On this and I'm like, bro, there's going to be at least it'll go.
Speaker 4: Part of it disappeared to part.
Speaker 1: For sure.
Speaker 2: And his reply was like, do you want to win or not?
Speaker 1: He said, taste the rainbow taste the rainbow, feel the rainbow. I love that man. Literally, I wish he wasn't gay.
Speaker 3: Oh god, it's so funny because, like I know, Angel threw him through and it's so funny when people think he's because he's a good looking guy. To me, he's like a brother. And I don't know too much about him.
Speaker 1: You know what his mouth being, you know what his mouth being, I.
Speaker 3: Know everything about him. He's a very handsome guy, very very.
Speaker 1: Very and he actually speaks like a man. Then I'm like, dude, if I'm a couple of shots there, I will be down on those knees like don't but I don't treat. That's why I don't dreat.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Sorry.
Speaker 3: When we went to Kendrick Lamar and Baby, Okay, so we stopped by and said hi to you guys. You guys were at Kiss and everything, but I was interacting with Mob and we were doing a video together. So I didn't know like the conversation that Jazz Baby had until like after the concert, because I gave Baby heads up, like hey, Jazz is sober, so like respect that. Don't try to force her into drinking and he's like not even one drink and I'm like, like you can offer. I was like, but don't be NICs you and don't keep asking, because then she's never gonna come around.
Speaker 2: I would because we have a friend that doesn't want to.
Speaker 3: Drink anymore, and she like stopped coming around for a while because she knows like we're bad influences. But she's coming back and she's like, I'm gonna drink, but I wouldn't want to get too crazy, and we're like Simba, oh okay, but yeah, Simba doesn't drink that much anymore.
Speaker 2: But she said she's gonna drink this weekend. Anyways. He was like, yeah.
Speaker 3: I went up to Jazz and I asked her, like, what's up, dud, Like you don't drink anymore? And I guess Jazz's reaction was her response was like, no, dude, if I drink, my legs just open.
Speaker 1: So.
Speaker 3: Nonchalant, but such a wild literally, he like, you could have something about that. He could have stopped laughing. He was like, she straight up was like, now, dude, if I drink, my legs open.
Speaker 1: No. I was just so chill about it because it's the truth.
Speaker 2: And I was like, sounds like you.
Speaker 1: Know it's okay, said it's okay. My legs are probably open anyway, but not in that way. You know.
Speaker 3: Funny because like the other day we were talking, you said something so nonchalant too, and it like I kept replaying it.
Speaker 2: In my head and she's like, who did you say?
Speaker 3: You were like, yeah, dude, it's just better for me not to drink, because like all of Glenda has in my vagina.
Speaker 2: Like I was thinking about it at home and I was like, this girl, you.
Speaker 1: Know they have both lips. I heard you just no the whole LoVa. I live, man, I'll pop my cat up in Glendown. And now I was just so gettle, and I'm like, why did I do that? You live? It was a twenty two year old.
Speaker 2: Yeah, fun, you're fun.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So I think being sober, we can all agree, is a good thing.
Speaker 4: I love it free because you can really have like a great time while being sober.
Speaker 1: No. I felt lit I'm telling you, like I felt the energy.
Speaker 2: Like it's just I'm aiming towards, like to have a good time without drinking.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you probably can't, especially if your friends are a vibe or like you're surrounded by people that just keep you like you don't need it. Yeah, and you feel less tired in the morning because I was tired. Imagine if I was lit and tired.
Speaker 4: Hangover, dude, it's terrible, especially when you got to drive home.
Speaker 1: Oh, I know, I felt so bad.
Speaker 4: There was times where I just like literally could not It was so nauseous. But you know what, it's fine, It's okay.
Speaker 1: I lived. Yeah. Yeah, but then you say, didn't you say that you got into the when you got home and drink another twisted tea.
Speaker 4: Yeah, my roommates made me drinking our tea. I know, it's so hard to escape alcohol.
Speaker 1: What can I say, just.
Speaker 2: Find twenties though. That was me in my twenties.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's honestly. Till I turned thirty and I had a kid, like it made me chill out. Think if I wouldn't have.
Speaker 1: It with the kid. It was kid kid.
Speaker 3: In the pandemic, dude, the pandemic kind of like I think it was here for to make a stop parting the way we were parting, right, we chilled out a lot during the pandemic.
Speaker 1: I don't even remember the pandemic like what I did during the pandemic, you know, like it was just like time of your life. Wasted. Yeah, no, life is not a waste, but you know what I mean. It just felt like it went by really fast, like those three years I didn't feel.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but a really good time, like three along.
Speaker 1: I remember all of it.
Speaker 4: I had a good time.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 4: There was some times that were like really sketchy, but I was living on fun employment. I was making the most money I'd ever made.
Speaker 1: Oh you are telling me that Amazon.
Speaker 4: Well no, not even at Amazon. It was before I worked at Amazon. Whenever I was living off the government getting my steamy chick getting get I got my severance from work because I got like oh and yeah, I was making more money than I did at my job. So it was it was a good time. And then we had a pool, so then all the all my cousins would come over and then we were.
Speaker 1: Just yeah, her cousins.
Speaker 4: We were just yeah, that was a fun summer. That was like a Phoenis and ferb summer. Oh yeah, vasion I was platypus. He was right there, and then they told us that the line was like done, like he couldn't take any more people in line. And then we were like, okay, so when's he going to be out?
Speaker 1: Again. We got the time, but.
Speaker 4: Then I think we were riding cars or something, and then we missed Perry of the Parry of the Platypusts. He's iconic, literally an icon.
Speaker 1: I actually was roller coaster. Oh she did it all it felt girl. It was not it was like I did it, but I felt good not doing it again. Yeah, we got big loops for it.
Speaker 2: It's so much fun.
Speaker 4: I got a little worried for her because I was like, oh, yeah, like she's not only is she like scared of these, but like maybe she actually might have a heart attack.
Speaker 1: She said something like.
Speaker 4: That at some point and I was like, wait, but like I don't I'm a heart attack because on the ride.
Speaker 1: No, it's more the drops, like the drops I couldn't do. I was in line for guardians. I almost did it, but I'm so grateful that I did it, because she was like it was like six drops just five minutes.
Speaker 4: But it was so fun, like death.
Speaker 2: That I love.
Speaker 1: I would have hated it.
Speaker 4: But I think that they almost made it.
Speaker 1: But it's fine. For my brother, it's fine.
Speaker 4: They were like literally in line and then they got out of line, like chicken.
Speaker 1: No, it's fine.
Speaker 4: I told him I was like, that's the one ride that they were like, so but the incredulous or whatever. Credit in credit? Oh in credit?
Speaker 1: Why do I want to be heading big words to it?
Speaker 2: But it's video coaster.
Speaker 1: No, it'sdious for sure.
Speaker 4: I was scared because, yeah, she's terrified of that coaster.
Speaker 1: It was just the loops and those big drops. But the thing about those drops which I appreciated was that they were quick, like you can't really feel it, like it took you like a second where you felt it in your stomach.
Speaker 4: But like the drop when I think you had your eyes closed for most of the time, I close the whole time.
Speaker 2: You have to scream.
Speaker 1: You have to let it out. Oh no, you got it like this.
Speaker 3: No, when you do that, it's you feel it more. But when you scream, it's like with the motion, it just feels good.
Speaker 1: Oh well, when you scream with the motion, it's always good. Yello.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you, I don't know what the hell to title this.
Speaker 1: There's going to.
Speaker 2: Be the longest title ever this episode.
Speaker 1: Well, thank you guys for having me. I had to share it.
Speaker 2: Need to be back next week after the pool party.
Speaker 1: Oh to see how it goes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, just because it's going to be your first time. Oh yes, and she's only the second annually.
Speaker 4: She's the only sober one, so she's going to have the best recap.
Speaker 1: Remember, I got a photographic memory, bitches. I will be click yeah, click. I'm so excited. No, I'm so excited. Like I'm making I'm bringing.
Speaker 2: Technicoyn't know about that, but like us and that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because she's coming.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but that's like saying inside of the house, in our fridge everybody else, I'm.
Speaker 1: Gonna brings and ship. I'm hiding it. It's gonna be fun. Yeah, I'm so excited. I can't I can't wait.
Speaker 3: You literally have no fun whatsoever. Low expectations. It's low expectation when you expect nothing. It's when it's fun exactly.
Speaker 1: I think because you're a host, you worry. But I think it's gonna be fucking fun.
Speaker 2: It's gonna suck, it's gonna suck. Just think of it like that, so you can have fun.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna have fun regardless, bro, Like it's gonna be fun.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Okay, we'll let you know how it goes down next week, if we make it.
Speaker 1: If we make it, see you next week.
Speaker 3: By