Speaker 1: Shortage of dumb people doing really stupid things.
Speaker 2: Welcome to another edition of Idiotology.
Speaker 1: We'll let your taco one on one one w jr R.
Speaker 3: But you're freaking idiots, all right? Final two days of Rock the Bank. Just a reminder you off thirteen chances today and final thirteen tomorrow to win yourself one thousand dollars cash.
Speaker 1: You get the keyword, you enter it in our website right around nine oh five. Oh, by the way, the launch the Coast checked in right around five forty five this one, Thank you Coast.
Speaker 2: Our peeps over at the coast, right are we going?
Speaker 3: Are our engineers on the case over there?
Speaker 2: Uh huh.
Speaker 3: We've got a U Fried Chicken litigation to report on. Potential litigation.
Speaker 1: Why would you be suing over fried chicken? I mean, I know it's awesome, but I'm.
Speaker 2: Gonna tell you why.
Speaker 3: Because when you're KFC and you get a competing brand that thinks they're going to hijack the phrase original recipe, Oh we start using that in their advertising. That's when you get fried chicken litigation.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're out.
Speaker 1: If you even try that, man, they will throw the twelfth spice at you.
Speaker 3: So in September, Church's Fried Chicken started slinging around the phrase original recipe Nope. KFC noted that and took issue and quote on behalf of all fried chicken lovers out there. We take it personally when another company tries to claim our iconic taste in branding as its own. According to a KFC rep, we remain committed to protecting our brand's intellectual property and safeguarding the experience of our customers. They've had original Recipe trademark since nineteen eighty four.
Speaker 1: Oh god, yeah, that and the whatever the special spice's.
Speaker 3: Eleven herbs and spice secret. There's a secret in there somewhere right there is But I will tell you this, and I think I've said this before. You want to try to replicate it at home, go down that uh that aisle there with the spices and whatnot in the grocery store and look for Kentucky kernel and uh use that coating.
Speaker 2: Let me know the results.
Speaker 1: Sorry, never gonna never gonna replicate the uh.
Speaker 3: The closest thing I I know of.
Speaker 1: The best advice I can give is that right there frying chicken. Though that's a pain in the ass when when you can just go to a Publix or a KFC or you know what I'm getting. There's so many great options, even though everything will cause you an arm and a leg.
Speaker 3: Now it's the cleanup that is the pain in the ass place.
Speaker 2: That burns you. Sustain.
Speaker 3: You know, we're like you're you're you're aluminum vest while you.
Speaker 1: Because when you're when you're deep frying chicken, you gotta kind of dredge it, you know, like this pat where you drag the fingers and the more beers you have, you go, oh, knuckle it in. Somebody said, finger licking litigation. That's right, that's right. Don't screw a KFC man. Ooh, and there it is the one I always tell you about mashed potatoes. No, no, I you know I love their mashtabo for instant potato. Nobody said that. Okay, may I read you what I was going to do.
Speaker 2: It's coming.
Speaker 1: Don't worry, I know it is. You ready what I've told you that you haven't had, but you need to. Crispy crunchy chicken is very good. That's it's not the best fried chicken, but very good. Somebody brand, Yeah, they're just a brand that happens to be sold in convenience stores.
Speaker 2: I think they.
Speaker 1: I think they might have one location as well. Hey how did.
Speaker 3: This get by us?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 3: Well, I guess we noticed it late yesterday in the show the human head that washed up on the beach in Miami.
Speaker 2: Keep a Scane. Yeah, the head on the beach.
Speaker 1: When you hear Miami that that just solidifies what you've said about the further you go south the Sketchyer, it gets.
Speaker 3: Specifically the head was found on a portion of the beach behind the Key Colony two Ocean Sound condominium building two fifty one on Crandon Boulevard and Keep a Scan.
Speaker 1: Why do you say building two fifty.
Speaker 2: One that's specifically where the head was found? Oh okay.
Speaker 1: I thought there was some significance, like maybe it was a mobster that lived in there.
Speaker 3: You can just assume that's yeah. The Keep a Scine police department covered the remains of the blue tarp, and I saw it was a small blue tarp. I looked at Lynchard yesterday.
Speaker 1: Go dude, I go look at that, and it was two investigators walking down the beach. It was an aerial shot of them walking down the beach and then this tarp and we both read the headline below.
Speaker 2: One Oh, no pitch ahead on the beach.
Speaker 3: Those are the detectives that were on the scene and are working with the Medical Examiner's Office to try to identify the individual. Miami Dade Police homicide detectives are now investigating as well. How would you like to be a homicide detective? And that's your only clue? Is a head that's been bobbing in salt water for god knows how long washes up on a beach.
Speaker 2: Go ahead and start investigating.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's check the teeth, right unless they took them out?
Speaker 2: You know what you did at the text sign? Right?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: I know Chicken round Table, Fried Chicken round Table. Some of them I can't read.
Speaker 1: But Dave's Hot chickens way better. This is according to a listener, not me. I know Dave's Hot Chicken is way better than KFC. We've had days hot chicken here now to be good.
Speaker 3: To be fair here, I don't believe either of us in this current Chicken round table. Rabbit Hole stated whose chicken was best. It was just a finger licking litigation. Is what have you said that's happening between two name brand commercial fried chicken joints.
Speaker 1: But I told you because somebody said, how Crispy crunchy or whatever is so good? I said, you need to try it. Crispy crunchy chicken. That's what started it. Somebody said, Crispy crunchy chicken. Store Coco h Bob said headline. You remember when the beats story, that's just the head good catch. So Dave's Hot Chicken, yes, we've had that, but I think Dave's Hot Chicken. I think that variety of chicken is kind of different than camc you know what I'm talking about.
Speaker 2: The Carolina Hot or whatever.
Speaker 3: That's that's one of the many entries into the chicken finger category that's out there so prevalent.
Speaker 1: Now, okay, I'm a traditional eight piece mixed guy. Somebody said, Lee's Famous Chicken in Sandford had it, and it's awesome.
Speaker 2: I'll give you that. Why didn't KFC. Oh my god, I'm gonna have to buy fried chicken for lunch today. I know there's it.
Speaker 1: Now, I am going to publics. Maybe I'll just scrab you know, Okay, bring me one in tomorrow. Somebody said, why didn't KFC use toilet paper.
Speaker 2: Finger liching?
Speaker 1: That is a vile, they said, because it's finger A can get publics Deli popcorn chicken.
Speaker 2: Is the best. I like that stuff.
Speaker 1: If you want a little, a little tip here, put that on a on a big loaf of Italian roll with some red sauce and parma and and mozzarella, and make yourself a chicken chicken parm and.
Speaker 3: Finally, one thing for you to look at this morning on the jar our Facebook page and al my balls situation. No man impaled through the groin on a spiked fence near a homeless encampment off the one oh one uh in San Francisco.
Speaker 2: See he was he was up to no good, right he.
Speaker 3: Was, I guess, trying to access a homeless encampment that was back in some woods behind the spiked fence.
Speaker 2: Up to no good. And we've had a few, you know, wines sometimes oh some rubbing alcohol.
Speaker 1: You mean, piled through the balls spiked fence. Your your friend finds you like that. But you find your friend like that? Are you helping them? Are you just gonna say give me the heels of your feet and say on three right here, pat, I've got your feet.
Speaker 3: The h There is a photograph if you feel like Going there jr Facebook
Speaker 2: Page on demand download the iHeartRadio app