Speaker 1: I had a friend that sent me a text message. He said, Perry, can you give me a call? I have some information that has come to my attention. There were a large number of pastors that had been invited to go to a certain state to hear some men in the United States government and others share with them a concern that they had. He said, Perry, what they're about to release From what we're hearing, there's going to be a release concerning aliens and concerning unidentified flying object spacecraft that some of the people who were in the meeting were telling us as pastors, you need to prepare your people and you need to get ready to answer them for what you're about to hear being released. And some of it has to do with crafts that have been discovered that are not allegedly a part of our planet, and the materials they're made of are not a part of our planet. Very strange reptilian looking creatures and other things that almost sound like something out of a sci fi movie or an Orson Wells book.
Speaker 2: Welcome back to Liberty Lockdown. This is Clint Russell. I just got back from New York doing Julian Dory's show, and it was great. We went incredibly deep and I think you guys are going to love it. This is a relatively new story that has been catching fire over the past week or so, and that's dozens of Christian pastors throughout America have come public or come forward in the public saying that they have been advised by members of the federal government. I don't know which agency that there is disclosures coming. This is also confirmed by Anapoli La Luna.
Speaker 3: The inter dimensional beings is what are witnesses will call these things. I have seen evidence in a skiff that leads me to believe there are things we cannot explain, and I have observed things that are of non human origin and creation. There has been a declassification order from the president and you will see as soon as that stuff comes out.
Speaker 2: Donald Trump has talked about it. You've had other members of Trump's cabinet that have talked about it that there are going to be major disclosures when it comes to UAPs, aliens, all sorts of you know, extraterrestrial or perhaps interdimensional beings, demons. We don't really know. But the psyop is in full effect because the first people they're going to is to talk to Christian pastors. I'm guessing evangelical Christian pastors in the South to prepare their congregation to handle this news.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 2: I'm not going to pretend to no definitively whether or not Congressman Luna is telling the truth here, but I will say, just thinking logically, that you had a years long campaign to provide US disclosures and transparency when it came to the Epstein case that didn't happen. Now you have a very unpopular war that's being waged in Iran, and suddenly there's going to be a mass disclosure campaign for UAPs interdimensional beings, and it's all coinciding with the lowest approval ratings Donald Trump has ever had. And it just, if I'm being totally blunt with you, feels like a massive siop. It feels like a distraction. And I know this is a very popular thing to say that everything's a distraction, nothing is mean. This just feels very empty to me. And the reason I feel that way, other than all of the other reasons I just laid out, is because there has been obvious investigations from our government into UAPs and unidentified vehicles that they could not source the origin of for seventy five plus years. So the question you should be asking yourself anytime the government pretends it's about to tell you the truth is why, and more importantly, why now? Why are you going to tell us the truth now? Why did you lie to us for an entire human beings lifetime eighty plus years and now suddenly you're going to tell us the truth? Why now? Well, my buddy Liam McCollum found a clip of Paul Krugman, the vaunted New York Times economist, total idiot, Keynsian nonsense, but this is what he had to say about fifteen years ago.
Speaker 5: It's very hard to get inflation in a depressed economy. But if you had a program of government spending plus an expansionary policy by the Fed, you could get that. So if you think about using all of these things together, you could accomplish you a great deal. I mean, we if we discovered that, you know, space aliens were playing to attack and we needed a massive build up to counter the space alien threat, and really inflation and budget defts just took secondary place to that this slump would be over in eighteen months. And then if we discovered whoops, we made a mistake.
Speaker 2: There aren't actually any fas better what your sign.
Speaker 5: No, there was a Twilight Zone episode like this which scientists fake us the alien threat in order to achieve world peace. Well, this time we don't need it. We needed in order to get some fiscal stimulus.
Speaker 2: So, as you can tell, this is an idea that has been around for quite some time. In fact, there was a researcher named Surgemannast who released what was called the Project Bluebeam files in nineteen ninety four, which claims, I don't know if it's been confirmed, but it's certainly been denied by the government, but claims that there was a plan at the highest levels of the United States federal government to stage essentially an alien invasion by which you could acquire and accumulate more power and wealth and resources for the government while all of the people, the peons, are fearful. The timing is also interesting in that we have oil prices which are over one hundred dollars a barrel and have the potential to go much higher, very rapidly if we don't get the straight up hor moose situation under control. So if you were sitting on an old time record high stock market, which we are, and you had the primary resource which maintains the global economy, which is oil feed, to skyrocket because of your misguided, insane war against Iran, and you needed to unleash a stimulus package to prevent a recession. Well, I'm just saying it's.
Speaker 6: In fact, I had the head of one of the big five banks in my office yesterday going through the credit card data, and just as Secretary Bessince said, credit card spending is through the roof. They're spending more on gasoline, but they're spending more on everything else too.
Speaker 2: That's Kevin Hassett, the director of the National Economic Council, saying that apparently the economy is booming, and his evidence for that is that credit card spending is skyrocketing. Well, last I checked, that's not exactly an indicator of a healthy economic model. You have people borrowing on debt, much less borrowing on the most expensive form of debt, which is credit cards, with interest rates north of twenty percent. I think that would be more indicative of a recession or of struggling consumers than it is of a strong consumer base. Fox sus alert.
Speaker 7: The President says, based on the request of Pakistan and other countries, we have mutually agreed that while the blockade will remain in full force and effect, Project Freedom will be paused for a short period of time to see whether or not the agreement can be finalized and signed. We suspect the President is letting the Iranians save face.
Speaker 2: So while you have the hacks over at Fox News carrying water for Trump when it comes to this disastrous war against Iran and arguing that the entire reason he's doing everything he's doing now is to allow the Iranians to save face, whereas I think a more rational read of things is that he has bluffed and blustered and tried to get them to cow to his demands, which are completely absurd. They have rejected those demands, and now we are in a stalemate, stalemate that could be catastrophic if we don't come to the peace negotiation here soon. And if you think being too harsh on Trump when I talk about the around war, let's remind you what Donald Trump himself said about Middle Eastern wars in two thousand and eight and what should be done to presidents that get us into them.
Speaker 8: I was surprised that she didn't do more in terms of Bush and going after Bush. It was almost it just seemed like she was going to really look to impeach Bush and get him out of office, which personally, I think would have been a wonderful thing.
Speaker 9: Absolute for the war, for the war, because of the conduct war we lied. He got us into the war with lies. Bush got us into this horrible war with lies by lying, by saying they had weapons of mass destruction, by saying all sorts of things that turned out not to be true.
Speaker 2: That's Trump in two thousand and eight saying that if you lie us into a war, you should be impeached. In fact, he was calling for a Republican president to be impeached. And this is Donald Trump yesterday talking to elementary school kids.
Speaker 10: We just broke every record, and now we're going to take a hit because we have to make a journey down to Iran to take the nuclear weapon. They would have had a nuclear weapon within two weeks. Remember we sent that beautiful B two bomber in and we blew up their nuclear potential.
Speaker 11: It was obliterated for those that are not aware.
Speaker 10: So we would have had a and Iran with a nuclear weapon, and maybe we wouldn't all be here right now. I can tell you the Middle East would have been gone, Israel would have been gone, and they would have trained their sights on Europe first and then US because there's sick people. These are sick people, and we're not going to let lunatics have a nuclear weapon.
Speaker 2: Iran was two weeks away from nuking the Gulf coast, Israel, Europe just two weeks away, if not for Operation Midnight Hammer last summer, two weeks away. Is there any evidence that No, is there any evidence that that's false? Yeah, actually a lot. All of the American intelligence agencies said otherwise, all of them. They all said that they were not developing a nuclear weapon, They did not have a nuclear weapons program. And yes, while they were enriching uranium to higher levels that were a latent deterrent, shortening the window by which they could elevate to a nuclear weapons program and have a deliverable weapons system. But having medium or highly enriched uranium is not even close to having a functioning nuclear weapon, much less a deliverable one. To say that they were two weeks away from doing any of this is an obvious and overt lie, and Donald Trump himself has to know that, So I ask you, President Trump, should you be impeached for lying US into a war in the Middle East as you claimed about George Bush.
Speaker 12: The stock market's higher now than when we started this war. And I thought oil prices we'd go to two hundred, two hundred and fifty dollars. It's at one hundred dollars now, and I think you're surprised, and I'm surprised. But even if it went to two hundred, it would have been worth it.
Speaker 2: And now, thanks to the war, we have prices which are elevating pretty much across the board, certainly at the grocery store, certainly at the gas pump. And just so you understand, gas prices being a fundamental input of so many products, almost every product that you consume or use in your day to day life. The higher and the longer gas prices remain at these levels, the more and more price increases you will witness and experience and suffer under. And you have the sitting president of the United States mocking people who are upset with affordability. Affordability kind of being an armchair way of talking about inflation, price inflation.
Speaker 12: And the Democrats start screaming affordability. Affordability, they are the ones that costs the problem.
Speaker 11: I'll tell you one thing, one good line of bullshit. That's one thing I'll say about it. They are so bad. Prices are too high. Have just got there, But we brought his way down.
Speaker 12: They gave us tremendously high prices, and they'll give them to you again.
Speaker 2: They take over, which, despite his refutations to the contrary, was a product of his own policies. Yes, the Democrats did nothing to help with affordability, but it was Donald Trump who greenlit the astronomical spending bill and in the lockdown era of summer twenty twenty. So, as heartbreaking as it is for me to say, because it would sure be interesting and give me a ton of content to talk about when it comes to UAPs and alien invasions and interdimensional beings, I've got to be honest with you. My read as of now is that this is a distraction, This is probably going to be a psychological operation against us, and that you ought to be prepared accordingly. Now that being said, if they show me ironclad proof of little green men or demons entering our interdimensional space, well then I'll eat my words. But as of now, it looks as if you're trying to come up with any story to distract us from the overt lies and failures that you've delivered so far in the first year of your second term.
Speaker 13: So the point I'm making about the Israel people is like I'm gonna throw out my buddy. Clint Russell is a really great example. I have continually made the point that Israel dearrangement syndrome is when you associate Israel with things it is totally unrelated to, like the.
Speaker 4: Opiatessassination of JFK nine to eleven.
Speaker 13: Well, I'm not even getting you that story, because conspiracy theory is a conspiracy theories. No, I'm talking about the opiate trade in West Virginia. Okay, that's Israel de arrangement syndrome.
Speaker 2: Well, the Sackler family was Jewish.
Speaker 13: All right, and therein lies the issue that they find one morsel to connect the threads, even though the issue of opiates in West Virginia is more closely tied to China.
Speaker 2: So Tim Poole had Alex Stein on Tim kastey Rol last Friday, and I was again brought up and it's okay, I don't mind it at all. And he was just again clarifying that he when he talks about Israel arrangement syndrome, he's not talking about my camp. And I appreciate that, and I've acknowledged that that that's what he's doing the issue, and I'll just continue to make my points since we're making each other's points and we're kind of two ships crossing in the night. Is that if you're going to bring up Israel derangement syndrome when it comes to the zany people on my side of the fence who don't want us to have a relationship with Israel but they don't want it for what you feel are nonsensical reasons, well then you ought to also bring up the incredible derangement that exists within our political establishment. And that's from the pro side.
Speaker 14: Jd Vance told me on this show when he was a senator or running for vice president, I can't remember that nations have their own interests and they have to follow their own interests. We don't control is Israel doesn't control lives. At this point, I think it's an Israel's interest to act against Gen Ron in a way that blows up this deal.
Speaker 6: What do you think, well, yeah, I tend to agree.
Speaker 2: Now, I can show you infinity examples like that. But this is an important one because as Hugh Hewitt, who well he is a conservative political commentator and former I think Weekly standard kind of neo con walking ahead. He was also the Deputy Director and the General Council of Personal Management under Ronald Reagan. And what is he saying there. He's saying that he believes it's in Israel's best interests to undermine the current President of the United States in his efforts to end the war in Iran. And this is my point about this entire phenomenon, is that, well, there are critics of our relationship to Israel who may overstate things or go too far down conspiracy rabbit holes. That certainly happens. There are also very highly acclaimed and reputable in scare quotes, political commentariat, political even elected and appointed political figures, not to mention, almost all of our politicians that have this affinity, this derangement syndrome when it comes to being pro our relationship with Israel. And this is not just Fox News, and this is not just Ben Shapiro the Daily Wire, This is not just Lindsay grow and John McCain. This is not just the old Guard GOP. This is some of him and I as friends like Patrick Bett, David.
Speaker 15: Your number one move should be protect your border, not Ukraine. If you're saying let's worry about Ukraine, maybe it's number nine on the list, it ain't number one above the border. That is the most ludicrous argument I would ever make. Take care of America. Let me give this, then we take care of everybody.
Speaker 2: Why should America be supporting Israel? Then that's thousands of miles away.
Speaker 11: How much money are we given to Israel? Billions?
Speaker 15: How much money are we giving Israel? I'm curious, Go ahead, I'm curious, go ahead. Are we sending troops over there? Are we sending missiles over there?
Speaker 11: For your money?
Speaker 15: Are we giving to America Dome? We've given us as nineteen America America's billion dollars. We've given to them three billions towards the Dome.
Speaker 11: How much money are we giving them?
Speaker 2: Billions of dollars?
Speaker 11: Not comparable to what we give it to Ukraine in twelve months.
Speaker 2: The principle the same.
Speaker 11: You're doing it to help them defend themselves.
Speaker 15: No, it's not the part what Israel is striightly different because it's both strategic because there's only one country in Israel that has historically always been pro America and has been.
Speaker 11: An ally Israel.
Speaker 15: But Israel to us, a part of it is also loyalty due to our faith. Well, we need that country, especially what America was founded on Judaeo Christian That's a little bit deeper than that.
Speaker 2: And I don't bring this up to dunk on PbD or to dunk on Tim, but rather to make the overarching point that there is a derangement syndrome that goes both ways and this is just such an incredibly great example of that. For instance, what does PbD say there? He says that what makes Israel different is because of our Judeo Christian values. What he doesn't tell you is that eighty five percent of Ukrainians are Christians. Is the Judeo part of the Judeo Christian framework the more important part than the Christian part? Does that make any sense to anybody, especially PbD who is Christian. And just a reminder, I agree with PbD and Tim when it comes to the aid to Ukraine, the one hundred and seventy five billion that we gave to Ukraine in our proxy war against Russia, the two largest nuclear powers on Earth, the US and Russia, waging a hot proxy war was incredibly reckless and insane, so we all agreed on that. My whole point in all of this has been to ask you guys, repeatedly, to tell me why you don't feel the exact same way when it comes to the aid that we give to Israel. And as PbD tried to duck and dodge this topic by saying, well, have we given Israel even close to the amount of money that we've given to Ukraine, The answer is yes. I've done the research on it. It looks like we since Israel's inception forty eight, we've given them about one hundred and seventy five billion dollars. But that doesn't include the global war on terror, that doesn't include the war against Iran. So that means that we have given significantly more money to Israel, or spent more money on our relationship to Israel. Even if you believe that the broader global war on terror was not entirely about Israel but about I don't know, whatever military industrial complex angle you think was also being fulfilled, it is obviously true that it was largely to the benefit of Israel. And when you look at the Brown study, they say that the expenditures for the global War on Terror were approximately eight to nine trillion dollars eight nine trillion dollars on top of the one hundred and seventy five billion on top of the war in Iran. So I redelivered this question back to you PbD, and back to you tim my buddy. If we are in fact spending ten trillion dollars on our relationship to Israel, should you not be even more angry about our relationship to that country, just as you are rightfully, justifiably righteously when it comes to the one hundred and seventy five billion we gave to Ukraine, a nation filled with actual Christians. And to me, the answer is fairly obvious, and it's yes, yes, we ought to all be standing shoulders shoulder when when all three of us were saying no, not a penny more to the Ukrainians, regardless of the fact that they've got forty million Christians living there. That's their fight, that's their war, We're not doing it. The answer ought to be the same when it comes to Israel's demands that we continue to fight against Iran.
Speaker 16: It seems like the more you exhibit loyalty to Israel, the closer you are to the White House political operation.
Speaker 17: I'm no longer in Congress because I did not I did not bow in obedience to APAC and to the Zionists that control washing literally fully control Washington d C. I wouldn't take any of their money. I voted to defund American tax dollars going to Israel. I voted to release the Epsteine files, which is linked to Israel. And so yeah, you you you have a hard time existing or fighting for your political career if if you aren't part of that.
Speaker 2: Or you exhibit loyalty to Israel, it seems the closer you are to the White House political operation. That's that's what Tucker Carlson was asking MTG. Now, he was asking her that in terms of politicians at the elected level, the federal elected level. But my point is, I'm going to say this as gently as I possibly can. I believe that that same paradigm, that same phenomena exists when it comes to the political commentariat, just as it does for politicians. That the more favorable coverage you give to our relationship to Israel, the closer to the Trump administration you get to be. And I don't think it's drained to say so. I think it's obviously factually accurate. I mean, just look at how Donald Trump treats any of the press, any member of the press corps when it comes to them asking him a challenging question. And then think about all the people that he've kicked out of the White House Press briefing room. A lot of those same journalists have been the ones that asked hard hitting questions when it came to our relationship to Israel. Is it a coincidence? I would say probably not So. When I see people that I at least historically had generally agreed with, like Tempoole or PbD, suddenly, in my opinion, get off the same track that we had been on and it seems inexplicable, Well, I think this is the explication. And I'm not saying that it's a conscious decision. I don't know that it is, but I think it's fair to at least ask aloud. Is that the reason that you can't just hold the same principle when it comes to this relationship as you did when it came to the Ukraine situation seeing is that they are incredibly similar. Is it that you get additional benefit by having a positive relationship with the White House when it comes to I don't know, interviewing people in his cabinet, PAULSI or RFK Junior, or Trump himself or or jd Vance or down the line, or having your reporter in the White House press briefing room. Is this all kind of the price of admission? Is this the only way that you get to do what you want to be doing. And if the answer is yes, and you've decided to make that trade off, then so be it. But I don't think that you should be upset with us. For those of us that are unwilling to make that trade off, that just say, ain't worth it. I'm not going to play ball with these people, because I think that the principle applies uniformly that while we stare down the barrel of a forty trillion dollar national debt shotgun, that we're not going to play ball when it comes to foreign aid and endless militarism on behalf of our greatest ally or any ally. No, And you guys can sit back and pretend as if my camp and the Shapiro camps are making comparably compelling arguments on both sides of this debate, even though I don't believe that, you believe that because I don't think you actually believe that, because I think that arguments from the Shapiro camp are atrocious and misguided.
Speaker 18: To put it mildly, the easiest move for the United States to make right now would be to just blow up harg Island. Carg Island. You could do an amphibious operation there, it's a lot riskier, or it could just blow it up. And that means that Aron has no refinery capacity, and that means their economy is basically sung for the foreseeable future, which means the regime has no money to pay its own people.
Speaker 2: I mean, what Shapiro's doing there is arguing that the easiest thing we can do right now is to blow up carg Island, to blow up the oil exporting infrastructure for Iran, so that we could essentially strangulate their economy. But what he doesn't tell you is that what would Iran do. Obviously if we were to blow up carg Island, they would wipe out the desalinization plants. And all of the oil infrastructure when it comes to the Gulf coast states. And on top of that, they would undoubtedly permanently shut down the straight of hormones, which by the way, they don't need to have a real conventional military force to do so. They just need to have drones, which they have a plenty. So what paradigm would that create, Well, it would create gas over two hundred dollars a barrel, just absolutely strangulating the economy. And it would also I think it would be an existential world altering, if not ending event when it comes to the US dollars reserve status, if we were to permit that to trans inspire. So when Shapiro talks about it, do you think he's just being naive or do you think he's being extraordinarily calculating that he knows that if we could just blow up carg Island, that that would put us in a quagmire that we could not extricate ourselves from. Do you think he's arguing in good faith or do you think he's arguing on behalf of the country he actually owes his allegiance and loyalty too. I would argue it's the latter clearly.
Speaker 11: Everyone needs to think about it this way.
Speaker 19: If Iran had a nuclear weapon and they decided to close the straits and make our gas prices like nine dollars a gallon or eight dollars a gallon, we wouldn't be able to do anything about it because they have a nuclear weapon, and a nuclear armed Iran could do whatever they hell they want with the Straits and there's nothing anyone would be able to do about it. And that's one of the many reasons, apart from like the massive loss of life and a nuclear strike, why Iran can never have a nuclear weapon.
Speaker 2: That's Marco Rubio, or a secretary of State under Donald Trump, arguing that if we were not to do this war now, well then Iran would have got a nuclear weapon and they would have shut down the strait and there's nothing that we could have done about it, and nine dollars a gallon, there's just nothing we could have done about it. And people are responding to this from Rubio saying, look how presidential he is. This is this guy's the air Apparent twenty twenty eight. Here we come, and I'm like, are are we fucking are we watching the same TV screen?
Speaker 11: Here?
Speaker 2: Let's rattle off the lies. First off, donald Trump lied and said that we don't need the straight of hormones. Right, So Marco explain to me how if Donald Trump was telling the truth that them shutting down the Strait would also cause us to have eight or nine dollars a gallon gas in America, How is that possible? It seems kind of contradictory, doesn't it. He also says that if they had nuclear weapons, there'd be nothing we can do to reopen the Straight. Well, the Straight is closed right now. There doesn't appear to be anything we can do to reopen it right now. And they don't have a nuclear weapon, So really do they need a nuke to shut it down because it's shut down right now and they sure is shit don't have a nuke. And then the most glaring and obvious lie through omission of all is that he says, you know this, basically, we got to we gotta do this now because we got to get the stray open. The Strait was open. Even more insane than that, just two months ago, the Strait was open and eighty percent of all goods that were shipping through the Strait of hormones were being sold in US fucking dollars, the dollar reserve status and system was functioning. So I hope that Tim can understand why our camp gets so frustrated when we hear this constant rejoinder of Israel derangement syndrome. It's not that we feel as if you're applying it to us. You make very clear that you're not. It's that the derangement is so obviously on the pro Israel side. From Lindsey Graham saying that he doesn't stand with non interventionist Americans, he stands with Israel till he's dying breadth, and you have Ted Cruz saying that he basically the whole reason he's in the Senate is to uphold and defend our relationship to Israel. I mean, these are the deranged motherfuckers, and they never get the hatred that it seems as if maybe Ian Carroll or Nick Flint does received. It just seems nuts to me.
Speaker 16: It's hard for me to believe that he just sort of organically reached this place at the end of February is like, oh, I think it's a good idea. He did not think it was a good idea. Shutting down a fifth of the world's oil and gas. Of all people, Trump knows. That's bad.
Speaker 2: You said he's a hostage. Just now you told the BBC he's a slave to foreign interests.
Speaker 11: Correct.
Speaker 2: So I just want to ask you to be sort of explicit.
Speaker 16: I mean, Trump is being held hostage by whom, by Benjamin Yahoo and by his many advocates in the United States. And we know that not simply because Trump started the war on February twenty eighth, but because he couldn't get out of it.
Speaker 2: That's Tucker Carlson sitting down with The New York Times a couple of days ago, and he's I mean, he's alleging that all Trump is a hostage to be the Dan Yahoo. That's forbadam what he says. And now I've never heard Tim or PbD called Tucker derange. Maybe they have, I don't know, but my question to them would be, do you not take that seriously? Do you not sit back and go and ponder it deeply that maybe Tucker's telling the truth. I mean, let's remind ourselves. Tucker Carlson a year and a half ago not even was on the campaign trail for Donald Trump. He went to the mat to get Trump reelected. Do you think he wants to be saying that? Do you think it's pure opportunism? Is that your read or do you think that there's a chance that it's true. Do you think that the fact that Tucker is sacrificing his relationship and his proximity to power to come out and say these things might be indicative of courageous truth telling and not opportunism. Is that a possibility in your mind? And if it is, then what do you do with that information once you consider it as being a potential reality? How do you actually internalize that and then process that with the rest of your worldview. When it comes to all of your opposition being Israel deranged, not all, but a good chunk of your opposition being Israel deranged, do you not look at this and go, well, maybe they're not deranged. Maybe the president of the United States is actually a hostage of a foreign dignitary for foreign prime minister. And then when you line up all of the failures of Trump in round two and you look at all, right, who got what they wanted, who didn't get what they wanted? Do you not come to the same conclusion that the people in the camp that you do respect the Dave Smithian Scott Hortonian camp. Do you not say, maybe these guys have a really good point here, Maybe this is actually the proper read. And just in case you still doubt us, here's Scott Horden talking about the war in Iran fifteen years ago.
Speaker 4: A war with Iran would be a disaster. A war with Iran would mean the deaths of thousands of American soldiers in Iraq and Afghanistan. Four thousand soldiers have died in the Iraq War. In order to install the Iranian's puppets from the Dawa party, they have said, if you bomb Iran, you're gonna have to start the war with us all over again, not to mention the fact that our soldiers are right there within missile range. Is also perfectly with the capability of the Iranians to close the Straits of Hormuz at the gates of the Persian Gulf and drive the cost of oil up over two hundred dollars a barrel, which would probably destroy what's left of the global economy, all for basically a policy that comes out of Tel Aviv.
Speaker 2: Again, I'll ask it's Scott Horden line is Dave Smith, line is Tucker Carlson line is MTG Line, is Thomas Massey line are all of the best members of our political establishment. Line are all of the best members of our political commentary at line. Now, you may think that I'm doing some sort of broad appeal to authority here. Let me revise that what I'm doing is a broad appeal to track record. The people who have had a good track record as opposed to the Lindsey Grahams and the John McCain's and the Ben Shapiros and the neo con warhawk lunatics and their track record, Who do you think that we should be listening to when it comes to both foreign policy and our relationship to Israel, And assessing that dynamic, I would argue that it's the group that I've already listed off. And I would also argue adamantly that the people who are suffering from derangement syndrome when it comes to Israel are in fact the pro Israel side. If you guys enjoyed this episode, please do it the like button, Subscribe hype all of my episodes, All of my past four or five episodes have been successfully hyped by you guys. And it puts it into the search I'll go on YouTube so that more and more people can find it, and it has helped to grow the show. So I really appreciate you guys. I did take a week off. I got surgery. It was a very minor, but it did lay me up for a bit, and then I traveled to New York and I do the Julian Dori Show and it was unbelievably fun and great. I think you guys are going to absolutely love it. It's like almost three hours long. We cover everything goes super deep. It'll be out on a Friday. I hope that you guys will watch premiere and help to boost the altgo because I would love to do that, you know, a couple times a year. And I think Julian really enjoyed it too, so I think that'll probably happen. And I think, honestly, it's probably the longest one on one, one in person interview I've ever done. I don't think I've ever done two and a half hours. So I really would love your guys feedback on it. So once you watch it, please please please comment here drop down below and say you know, positive, negative, everything in between. If you got if you want to clip it, put out, you know, give me the time stamps whatever. I would love to get your feedback because I do want to improve because I don't get you know, I'm not Dave Smith. I don't get the opportunities to do two and a half three hour Joe Rogan deep dives all the time. So this was this was a really good experience and I thought it went. I thought it went as well as it could. So I hope you guys agree. But if you don't, I want to hear it. Last, but not least, if you want to get cozy, go to my pillow dot com. He's promo code lockdown. And if you want to support the show, it's at liberty Lockpod on X. We're approaching three hundred thousand subscribers there and it's five dollars a month to become a supporting subscriber on X at liberty Lockpod and I will follow you back, love you guys please. Oh and last but not least, I did talk to our text with Ian Carroll and he is, you know, his spirits are up and he's doing all right. So I think he's gonna come back with a vengeance and we are. We will all be holding down the fort for you. Keeping keeping our audiences is real range for you ntil you get back to Please subscribe to Liberty Lockdown, great podcast.
Speaker 11: Clint is Tight