Speaker 1: Steam by. Oh yeah, m dream two one blue, come on in this shape. Motherfucker, there it goes. That's a long ten seconds, I'm telling you. Okay, well we're here. We're off in the desert right now. That looks like just up the road for me. Actually, I pulled this from the internet, but I live very close to the dunes and we are going to go over some reading today. And I tried again to do a bro Syphilopagus stream earlier today and it failed the first twenty eight minutes. I was talking to myself because it failed everywhere because of some setting and had to do with settings that I I researched, and they said, oh, this is the best one for this type of thing. Well it's not compatible with any site, so I'm not sure where the hell they used that. So okay, so that particular encoder for my GPU doesn't work anywhere, so how do you stream with it? Doesn't make sense? So I had to go back to he that two six four on that Right now, we're just going through stream yard, so it's gonna be nice, smooth, easy, no overload. Everybody'll be able to watch this. But that was the issue earlier today. And then I went and I did it all over again and went through the whole thing all over again. So if you want to see what I did previous, you know, and I gotta get rid of the Vincier's off here, let's quit that. If you want to see what I did earlier today, then go to the the bro Syphilopagus channel. Lere we got here, not that one there we go go to that's where we are. Now this would be different for you. I'm just showing you how I go. Oh right, yeah, I also if freaking deleted too at once when I did it, so I have to upload it again. I just remembered on that one. So let's say we're over here. However, it's this one right here, So yeah, I went through this whole whole thing, and there's information on here that would be more appropriate or the same type of thing that you would see ball Busters. So get on the Brucyphlpagus and subscribe there because it's a mixed bag for now until I find my groove with this channel and figure out all the other intricacies. So if it's something on my mind, I just go ahead and go with it. So all right, that is where you'll find what I did earlier today, and it was involved. It was quite a lot to then find out that, oh, lookie, it's not there because everything failed because of that stupid encoder. It couldn't handle it. So that was paying the sack. But it is what it is, and we're here. We have nine hundred and twenty four subscribers, we're live, we're good. Hopefully find some people in here. I want to also address something here. You know, it's very difficult to keep up with things when you have children out of school and you don't have a schedule anymore because the schedule can't be consistent. I haven't been feeling well, as people know should know from if you're listening to what I'm saying. I am physically beaten up every single day. My neck doesn't work, my shoulder doesn't work, my back doesn't feel good. It's all sore. It's all like very very stiff for like hours. I have to get up at seven so I can get up at nine, or sometimes I have to get up at seven so I can get up by eleven. I'm very fortunate that I work for myself, because I wouldn't be able to maintain a schedule any other way. Because I'm so physically beat up. All Right, you see me shifting around my chair. It's not because I'm fidgety. It's because I'm always in constant pain. And this has been one thing I've dealt with so long that I don't even I don't even think about it. But it's getting worse. And here's here's the funniest thing. Do you guys, if you guys were watching the when, I highly recommend that you do if you didn't, We had a really good talk with doctor Glidden Wednesday and it's on It's on both channels, it's on YouTube, Men Rumble and and Brady on. So I was told to get the Seguinaria canadensis to two hundred c. I that same day, a little bit after the show, I went and I ordered it on Amazon, and then the following day it showed up. But here's the thing. It didn't even have my name on it. I had Rebecca's name on it. So that didn't make sense because I did buy with one click and it was an empty fucking envelope. So Rebecca had to send out a request to get it set again. So meanwhile, that's four extra days that I'm in excruciating pain without the thing. It's a good thing. It wasn't like insulin or something. Amazon sucks. They do stupid things all the time. They break packages all the time. So and I just want to say all that being said, like hard to keep up a schedule. I'm not sure if what I'm saying is pissing people off or not, because I'm not falling mainstream and there's something else I want to discuss when it comes to that as well. But for whatever reason, somebody setting stuff in here looks like interesting, weird, where are we at? Let's go back to But you know, there's the It could just be people are squeezing into each dollar they can. But the lack of and declining support that's happening on this show, I don't know what to say, man, because I can't keep a schedule. I'll know if that's the issue or if I can't keep up to date with the last the last three videos that I did, and I've been trying to get an extract the audio file from because I did it in the other stupid Rumble studio thing. I was like, oh, that's cool, I'll just go to Brity Young because I can download the MP three. Well, the MP three clipped because it couldn't handle the file. So then I try to download this stupid thing and it's twenty four gigs. I go to just extract the MP three and it says it's an ff mpeg, and everything on my computer is not letting me open it or use it, so I can't even upload it to freaking spreaker. I try to put it in Audacity to shrink it and stuff like that, it can't read it. So I, well, I didn't know that was going to happen. So those streams are those streams. You're gonna have to watch them on video. Just don't look at it if you want it to be a podcast, right, there's nothing I can do about it. If you have rumble, then you're not going to have commercials if you have the premium anyway. So and there's other ways to use ad blockers. So I'm not sure what the why people are having issues. But the the Patreon thing isn't really about what it gives to you. It's about supporting something that you care about, which is the show and my family and my time. So if I'm not pleasing you, well I apologize. That's not really what it's meant for. This isn't throwing freaking crumbs to the fucking dancing monkey. That's not the point of this. It's because you care about the information being put out there and you support it's continuing. You know it going on, and that's that. But it's not here. I mean, I do as much as I can, but I also have a daughter who's in tons of different activities. Her schedule. Being home means I leave her today. I'm not gonna kick my daughter if there's a time for me to spend time with my daughter. Because life isn't as long and endless as everybody thinks of this. I've lost enough people in my life to understand that that these times that you have are like heaven on earth when you have your family with you, They're not to be second to anything. So I'm not gonna kick my daughter out of the room and then locket myself in here or shut the door on the world and the family to do something here for two hours. So when the time comes and it's available, it's yeah, it's gonna be sporadic for now because she's not on a schedule for school or something like that. Where I have and I'm not able to get up at it early anymore. For the last few months, I haven't been able to move. I can't sleep at night. I'm up every hour on the hour, and the only time I finally get to sleep is like after four o'clock in the morning, and that's after feeding the cats at three thirty, because once I get up and start roomming around, they started. I see them out the door, I let him in, and that the first thing they want is me to feed them. So sorry, if this is inconvenient to you, it's not exactly fun for me either, trying to figure out I mean, yeah, I still jog. I jogged a little bit today. I couldn't really do it because my legs are so sore from doing those eight miles the other day where I jogged into the elliptical, but I did as much as I could until the failure of my leg muscles forced me to finish walking the rest of the way. And I'm gonna do the ellipsical tonight if Rebecca doesn't steal the bedroom before I get in there, because that's really elliptical is But this is the life, right It takes me a long time to warm up to be able to function, to move, and it's just the way it is. So if I'm not pleasing somebody, I'm doing whatever I can, all right, But this number here is shrinking a lot. And actually that's six sixty six because those are little valves. But anyway, interesting, thanks guys. It's like everything. And then not being able to put these up on the podcast version or putting the files in here. You know what that means. It means that I don't also get any of the monetization that comes from the ads that Sprinker puts in there. So that six to seven hours of my life was just wasted because no one supports the show in any other way. There's something you just tend to notice after a while that no one does that. Hey, that's up, Karen. Yeah. And so just so people know there is this thing here. I think you can see it. Let's say, yeah, you can, so this thing right here that's just like a super chat on YouTube, except it's unrumble okay YouTube, I'm not there yet because they want you to jump through a bunch of bullshit hoops haven't jumped through yet where they just gave him back to my channel six seven months ago or whatever. It was five months ago. I don't know. After five four years of hiatus with that, I wouldn't be have any access to it and all the impending beatings they've given it since then. You know, we went from eight forty nine to nine to twenty three, and followers that should have been well over a thousand by now well over. I know that. On Instagram, I've been stuck at eight forty. I go up there to eight forty seven, sometimes right back down to eight forty again. I don't know what's going on with that, don't know. In the rants, you put your rent in there, you throw in your buckaroos, and that supports the show eventually six months later when they actually divvy it out. And that's only if you hit a fifty dollars threshold. But I mean, that's it. That's it right there. Or you can do the subscribe thing and this is five bucks a month, same thing as as subscribe to bub Bussers and gain access to membership perch, enjoy add freeviewing experience for this channel. See that so you get add free viewing for this exact channel. Sub badge to wear and chat and show your support and have your messages highlighted to stand out. So it's five hours a month, all right, all right, So those things are right there if you don't want to go off and go to the Patreon or that gives and go. Which, by the way, my daughter's birthday is this week coming up. She will be let shall see what day is Wednesday, she will be nine years old at five oh five pm exactly. And we're having a party four on the first, a small one. We'll do a bigger one when we get back from our trip. And stuff like that. Oh that crap. But now you know, all right, websites here, Pitcheon's there, gives sen goes there, let's get going. A lot to talk about, didn't from earlier American history. This is from American Memory Hole by Donald Jeffries. Now, I'd like to play a few I was really I would really like if that was stopped doing those things. I came on getting these stupid notifications for USAA because of the car accident. I just every single interruption just irritates me. Now, and everything I've been doing and researching ahead of time to make sure that I get it right, it's all been misleading, bullshit, lies that people don't seem to understand, like, well, why tell me to do that? If it doesn't even you know, it's not compatible with any of the websites that you would stream too, why tell me to use it? How does that make any sense? And these these audio, these game files, when you do a local recording, they're like that last one was twenty four gigs. Twenty four fucking gigabytes. That's like, do you remember computers ten years ago? They weren't even past that, So that was that would be one video is one computers, both of freaking data. All right, let's see, I'm gonna try to get to these. See I get confused just looking at things now, their brains all fucked up, stress wise. All right, where are we at here? Flip it? Hey, fucking bitch, let's starn it that way. Oh wait, very well, start with this. I'm just gonna get to where it starts and then you'll see how it goes along with the stuff that we werecover prior. Mm hm. So I do these snapshots as I read, A very concept of objective truth is fading out of the world. Now there's some here from Windell too. I think we'll go into that later. Let's get too So it says Thomas Jefferson battles the Supreme Court. The great object of my fear is the federal judiciary. That was a quote by Thomas Jefferson. And just to make this a little bit less good, eh, let's just put the screen on for now while I talk, and then we'll get to the book itself that's on the screen that you could agree with me. In an eighteen twenty litter tow W. C. Jarvis, Thomas Jefferson made his views on the power of the Supreme Court quite clear. You seem to consider the judges as the ultimate arbiters of the Constitution, of the all constitutional questions. A very dangerous doctrine, indeed, and one which would place us under the despotism of an oligarchy, Jefferson wrote, And he said, their power is the more dangerous as they are in office for life and not responsible as to the other functionaries are to the elective control. The Constitution has erected no such single tribunal, knowing that to whether hands, whatever hands confided with the corruptions of time and party, its members would become death spots. It has more wisely made all the departments co equal and co sovereign within themselves. Jefferson seems to have been the last politician to understand just how thoroughly the early Supreme Court justices were usurping power and shattering the separation of powers and checks and balances, which made the Constitution a revolutionary document. The essence of populism is an opposition to excessive power concentrated anywhere. Jefferson was aghast at judicial review, which basically makes these unelected juddages the arbiters of truth and constitutional law. Let's see, the attack upon the judiciary is in fact an attack upon the Union. This is the controlling side of the This is the federalist view of this. So an attack upon the judiciaries, that is, in fact attack and upon the Union. That's some shit, shitty, strong and dangerous language from people in our government. Well well, well before we thought corruption entered this area. Know how, this reverential reference to the Union foretells what would come from the first Imperial President, Abraham Lincoln. Jefferson and his fellow Democrat Republicans. It wasn't until the election of Lincoln that those who had previously been known as federalists broke off and became the modern Republican Party, So the federalists the big government. The big government was the Republicans. I grew up a Republican. Still believe in what the essence of what people are duped into believing what it means, but it's not what those people do. Framed the debate as one of the peoples versus the unelected court tied to an old aristocratic into the the old aristocratic ways the Founders had rebelled against. Jefferson wanted to take away the power of judicial review, which was not sanctioned under the Constitution, and return it to the States. When Jefferson took office as the third President of the United States, there was not a single federal judge sitting in any courtroom who was not a Federalist. By then, three presidents deep, we had a bunch of globalists banking fucks in our government. Because that mindset is the mindset of a trader. Anyone who actually stood for the ideals that made us break free get away from despotic Roman Catholic rule in the first place wouldn't have wanted big government anything. They would have wanted self determination, be left alone, common law as the law of the land, the only natural law, natural order, which has caused no harm, not a bunch of fucking freaks to u surve power anyway in shape they can. That poison sets up the options and the opportunities for manipulation and total domination and infiltration by a foreign and malicious entity, which the governing body became because they became filled with these banking agents. Those who wanted to bring back the Bank of England, City of London type of corporatetocracy here as soon as they possibly could. They couldn't even wait until the freaking pen ink was dry on the documents before calling for the first twenty year charter. That was Hamilton for the bank, so much as Hamilton and his ILK had prevailed early on in terms of establishing horrific precedents like unlimited national debt. Unlimited national debt? What's that sound like? Why would that be a good thing? Why would that be a thing at all? Why would that be considered unlimited national debt? Horrific precedence like unlimited national debt and powerful central bank. That's what he wanted. Why do you think he wanted that? And by the way, he was brought up at a what school he was raising the Mahamas and he was brought up in Oa Veay school. That's Alexander Hamilton. So okay, well, you don't have your quote unquote George the Third Monarch as your you know, desk, but you have some bank that he's actually holding interests in and makes money from. Still, but it's actually now you're being domineered by an even greater evil that hates you. Isn't that wonderful? The fuck? The same forces won against the Supreme Court's eighteen oh three Marberry versus Madison decision that Everybody always touts around, which established the principle of judicial review, whereby onlectic judges were granted the power to strike down laws and statutes they deem unconstitutional. Doesn't mean that they are, just means that they're a nuisance to them or their affiliates associates Jefferson wanted. It was just Jefferson was incensed over this year. Super Jefferson was incensed over this usurpation of power, writing in a September eleventh, interesting eighteen oh four letter to Abigail Smith Adams. The opinion which gives the judges the right to decide what laws are constitutional and what not not only for themselves in their own sphere of action, but for the legislature and executive also in their spheres. Would make the judiciary a despotic branch Andrew Jackson, much as he took up the Jefferson's mantle and battling the Central Bank, followed his lead in battling the Supreme Court as well. Jackson's antagonism towards the Marshall Supreme Court was more a reflection of his combative personality. That's his bullshit, however, than any strong intellectual opposition to Just to review, he likes the shit on Andrew Jackson. This is Donald Jeffries from the American memory hole. I don't understand what his problem is. And we're going to talk a little bit about We're gonna dance around a different couple books here, mich lest King's Andrew the Great and the whole trail. It tears bullshit that is stuck in Donald's head, and we're gonna settle that real freaking good so that there's no more of this bullshit. Oh, he was a race. Fuck yourself with that racist shit. I'm so fucking tired hearing it. Yeah, the poorness and Native Americans who were murdering at will. Those There's two sides of everything, buddy. Not all of them were savage assholes, but a lot of them were opportunists. And when you gave them guns and gave them promises, whether you were British, French, or Spanish, they did some wickedly horrific things there was. All the Cree weren't like that, but some of them were. The Red Sticks were total pieces of crap. You know what the Five Nations were. They were scumbags that turned on their own that other Native American tribes, whether they were enemy tribes are not. They were exterminating other Native Americans for the freaking for the for the not quite established government here yet. All right, the martial court ruled against Jackson when he was attempting to force our Native Americans from Georgia. Yeah, but they were idiots. And this is where we have to get into the whole trill tears nonsense and respond to Jackson supposedly to care. John Marshall has made it his decision. Now let him enforce it. Some believe this leader of the Confederacy, if he'd been no whatever I skipped over all, Right, Well, let's get into it. Then let's go. We'll drop this book that I have here and we'll go into the next one. First, hello, everybody, hope all are well? Are you not seeing it? You are seeing it? You're not seeing it? Oh, because we're not on display capture. Hold on, just gotta get rid of that window capture. Then we should see display capture. All right, Okay, cool I wrote that. Go back to the library. Let's hit So this is American memory hole here, right, And that's odd. There's the great one. Should I guess it's different because it's from your phone. It doesn't. They don't. They don't talk to each other, so I have to scroll and get the other one. They were they should be the most recent, should be on top, but they're not there. You go, So we're gonna read the drip, The myth of the Trailer Tears. This is from Andrew degree At, the heroic story of Andrew Jackson that they don't want you to know, the myth of the Trail of Tears. Of all the deliberate historical distoorers that still persist about Andrew the Great, the single most damning and most deceitful involves the total out of contexts the representation of Jackson's dealings with the American Indians aka Native Americans now in previous chapters and chapters after this, there's a long history of how he treated people right, and there's just certain things you have to be you have to be realistic about, Like certain cultures are very very different, and assimilation isn't isn't a thing, right, They're going to both cultures that are clashing are not going to respect the other, but they're going to respect each other's right to disrespect one another, like in the sense that they don't want to intermingle, And just as much as the others don't want to intermingle, they can respect that the others don't either. And I had this thought when I was walking too. There's some very very culturally distinct people from even Mexico who have absolutely no desire to mingle with anyone other than them. And I don't have any desire to mingle with them either, And I can you know the repulsion that we both feel for one another's ways, or at least the sense of it being alien. We respect each others, like if we pass, we pass each other, you know what I mean. We're not trying to We're not trying to make friendly. They do their life, we do ours. We just so happen to, you know, exist in the same county. But it's not about blending the biggest This big lie is so significant that debunking it merits a section all to its own in this book. We've all heard the sad story about the Trail of Tears, about how mean old racist Andrew Jackson rounded up the Indians of the South East, mainly Cherokees, from the Georgia, Tennessee, Carolinas, and force marchs them off to Oklahoma. Various tracks ranging between seven to one thousand miles are said to have caused the death of four thousand Indians who were buried in unmarked graves along the trail where they cried. There is just one little problem with this unchallenged narrative. It is not totally false, but it has been grossly edited and wildly embellished, mainly for the purpose of just smirching the great name of the heroic American figure who they don't want you to look at, because there's an example there of how you could save your fucking country from this very thing that's happening to it right now, and if you could recognize these traits and characteristics in a real person, not a politician, and make them a leader by bulldozing the path for them to become a leader, and the public, and you know, the public elects them, then things could change. You could have a Mamar Kadafi type of experience here. Well, we could nationalize our own minerals, in our own oil, and god forbid we get profit share from that no electricity. That would put the freaking Rothschild's Uh, you know energy companies out of business, wouldn't it. Somebody would pay for something, but it just wouldn't be us. It would be the profits of the thing that they're already had privatized. In our country because we've been infiltrated. There's been never been in a move to nationalize any of that in make our country strong. And they're like, oh, the Trump's ring in the country has a business. No, he isn't. What business sells off the rights or gives away the rights of its natural resources to private investors so that only a few select people make all of the profit while everybody else is left with the fucking carnage of strip mining and and all these other you know, methods that they extract from the ground. Leave us with the pollution and the waters and the rivers, leave us with all the garbage and all the deformities and the childbirth deaths, you know, the low childbirth and the deaths and stuff like that. Leave us with that while you take all the money. How does that benefit people? Did that somehow equate or translate into free college like they had there? Did it translate into fifty percent of your home that you were about or your car that you're about to purchase was paid for by the government. No, none of that happened because the Oyays want us to suffer and wither on the vine did the grapes that were too sour to pick? So let me read this from the beginning of this paragraph. There is still one Why am I seeing words that don't exist? There is just one little problem with this unchallenged narrative, where am I here? There? We are? It is not totally false, but it has been grossly edited and wildly embellished, mainly for the purpose of besmirching the great name of the heroic American figure who saved the union, saved the union, paid off national debt down to zero, and killed the bank, making lots of enemies in the process, including modern day ones with a pro central bank bias and or a desire to tear down the big bad white Man and all of his historical accomplishments. That's a war on the Gothic, Germanic Indo European slash European people. And if you think about what I've taught you in or showed you in the Eda, who brought agriculture, who brought innovation and irrigation and the plow, it was the Goth from the north Antos sumer and that was the thing that made people independent and took the power from the cult that was here, the cult of sorcery and human sacrifice, child killing, the same as it is, the same as it is now represented by what they call the Caldi Semites at the time. But you know who we're talking about. We're talking about the Saturn Moon cult, the Serpent wolf cult. The same people that are here today, compiled themselves in three different Abrahamic religions, one of them as the as the lead bulldog who has their own terrorist state. Can I make that clearer? They have been at war with the idea of the farmer for the last five thousand years, dependency is what they want. Independence in any way, shape or form. They seek to destroy nationalism, an idea of identity, of individuality, of pride, of family Life's who else? Guess who else brought the idea of a family life monogamy, but the actual idea of family. These people were raping in and eating their freaking children as far back as five thousand years ago. The Goths brought that. They brought monogamy, they brought the idea of marriage, They brought the idea of a monotheistic, benevolent creator, and they brought baptism, all the things that they then adapted to their cult who never had even a sense of what a god was. They were too busy jerking around with demonology. They didn't have any creator story, no story of a creation. They just sought the the dark archetypes that could produce, and they're conjuring some sort of effect. Let us examine some of the problems with this attack against Jackson in particular and the white man in general, and set the record straight about the trail of tears once and for all. We do not believe that right and wrong our relative concepts. Of course, however, we should tread very carefully when pulling any historical personage out of the context of his day and condemning him. According to some of the arguably more enlightened attitudes of contemporary times, now this is an erosion of reason and rationality that wasn't as poisoned and corrupted as it is now to make soft headed retards who want to ignore undeniable, previously undeniable facts, and that is some people just would prefers. It's more of an injustice and indignity to them to try to get them to assimilate or to co mingle with something that they would never have been encountered with before. If it wasn't a natural setting, people would just naturally gravitate to those who are like them, who practice like them, who do have the same thoughts or concepts of whatever. Right it's not some people don't have. They're not I'm not saying one's morally bankrupt. I'm just saying that they have a different way of things, and sometimes it doesn't, you know, fall short of what my expectations would be for a decent human being. For example, back in the day, many good and noble men saw nothing wrong with slavery and who brought that idea to mankind as well, the same Saturn wolf cult de oivs. They were always the leaders in human trafficking, child murder, and drug trafficking, drug trade, and then stealing whatever valuables are anywhere, gold, precious gems. And they were always also very heavily involved in mercantile, textile, anything that has to do with clothing and cloth, things that people consider necessities, and always will they do their best to monopolize every aspect of it. And let's move on. Slavery in America predated the establishment of the United States by centuries. Does that mean that George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, Andrew Jackson himself, and even this estimated three listen listen, estimated three thy seven hundred black slaveholders were all evil? We don't believe. So. Similarly, let's not childishly tag all men from the past with the stupid term racist so easily, just because they foresaw potential problems arising from different races living within close proximity of each other, an unfortunate historical reality of human existence which has afflicted mankind ever since the cromagneants knocked off the Neanderthals. It was simply the way of the world back then. Not all the Indians were exactly angels. Indians had indeed committed ghastly massacres, including the butchering of white women and children. What modern day libtards referred to as toxic masculinity is not unique to white males. In addition to innocent white people, many docile and pro United States Indians were persecuted and slaughtered by some of the violent Indian elements, who were often incited and armed by the British. So let's dispense with all this evil white man talk. Over the course of the centuries of interaction with the Americas, atrocities were committed by both sides. Notwithstanding the many cases of Indians and Whites getting along nicely, the proximity to each other was often very dangerous in some areas for both races, a serious problem of life and death which Jackson had to grapple with the Indians. Again, this culture is going this way, this direction. This culture is being impacted, and so the Natives are being impacted by this culture that's moving this one direction. They would have to do a whole lot of catching up just to understand where they are at now, they'll let alone where they're going, and there's going to be clashes with that, because why should one feel like they have to give up everything that they up to that point know about the world and about life to carry on in a peace and mingle with the others. Why can't they just be doing their own thing and progressing in the natural timeline as they would and maybe go completely different places with that timeline and not have to There's not one final ending. That's one final answer and one final right way of life. The Indian Removal Act of eighteen thirty was approved by the House of Representatives and the Senate. Jackson was not a dictator ensuing executive orders, I'm sorry, issuing executive orders to relocate the Indians. Wasn't doing executive orders. He catch that, he said he uses the word dictator when he's talking about executive orders, because that's exactly what that shit is. The general orders, the executive orders, the general orders that we hear about from the eighteen twenties only up to and through and passed the Civil War generals being basically governors of territories. There's some horrendous orders that they were given there's no There was no arguing with it, because they're the ones with the guns. What are you gonna do? The Ary conquered your people, and those people being other Americans. So Jackson was not a dictator issuing executive orders to relocate in the Indians. In eighteen thirty the US Senate passed the Indian Removal Act by a vote of twenty eight to nineteen, and the House of Representatives passed it by a vote of one oh one to ninety seven. The Act granted Jackson the authority to negotiate treaties that swapped Indian lands east of the Mississippi River for large reservations in the West. This policy of issuing money in land instead of force was later continued by President Martin van Buren after Jackson left office in eighteen thirty seven. Jackson was more of a realist than a racist. Many Northerners opposed the plan. Of course, the nord of theres are also where you get the northern aggression. This is where you get the bankers, the people that are tied in with these foreign infiltrators that have been destroying our country ever since, have been terraforming it into a territory for the banking control arm of the Oive Jays, manipulating our military, creating a nation state of Israel for it. And it's all an extension of the previous bank, which was a Bank of England City of London. But here the military might was greater, the resources were greater, the wealth was greater. So really the central location of all the power for the most part, shifted to America. That's not to say there's not a huge stronghold in in Europe. I'm saying we both have a problem, but it's all the same entity. Many Northerners opposed the plan. Jackson regarded these northern critics as hypocrites because Indian tribes had become nearly extinct or assimilated in the north, where Indian hunting grounds gave way to family farms as state law replaced tribal law. If the Indians of the South and their culture were to survive, if their culture was to survive, it couldn't only be done in separation, not integration. Right, Whenever we integrate, we lose a part of ourselves in our past and our heritage. So why we don't know what the hell we are? Who we are? Anymore. The wise words of America's greatest president made perfect sense, at least for that time. Humanity has often, excuse me, Humanity has often wept over the fate of the Aborigines of this country. And philanthropy has long been busily Philanthropy can be synonymous with Jewish banking money okay, has long been busily employed in or their or their counterparts, those whom they make rich, carry out their their decree, those whom they've lobbied, those of the of the fellow travelers. The hidden hand long been busily employed in devising means and to avert it. But its progress has never, for a moment been arrested, And one by one have many powerful tribes disappeared from the earth. But true philanthropy reconciles the mind to these vicissitudes, as it does to the extinction of the one generation to make room for another. Philanthropy could not wish to see this continent restored. Philanthropy could not wish to see this continent restored to the condition in which it was found by our forefathers. What good man would prefer a country covered with forests and ranged by a few thousand savages to our extensive republics, studded with cities, towns, and prosperous farms and bell us with all the improvements which art can devise or industry execute, occupied by more than twelve million happy people, just twelve million, and filled with all the blessings of liberty, civilization, and religion. And you know, I know it was a while ago, but do you honestly think that from what are we talking about eighteen thirty so what less than two hundred years, you actually think they were at three hundred million from twelve million? Do you honestly think that's true? I mean, through influx of shit tons of people that but the birth rate can't be. It can't be because of that, at least not on our end. You know, Chaquina and Chiququa and he got Kakuka Kika and their fifty fucking kids that you paid for with your taxes. Maybe, but I don't think it was still get the three hundred million. I think there's a I think these numbers are lies. According to historian HW. Brands Jackson, essentially, when you think of all the wars we've gone through since then and the amount of people who have died, the death rate has been exceedingly fast, the higher than the birth rate. And then you also have the scan the pre tendemics that wipe out people through their injection programs. Mostly, I highly doubt that we're at three hundred million. I don't think it's I think it's bullshit. By the way, today this year's a census here. Surprise, surprise, because you know, Trump vallunteer death to America, all that good stuff that they're proposing. Now you get to tell and they're telling you this is somehow a law that you get. You have to tell them everybody who's in the household, so they know who to look for, so that they don't miss anybody when they're coming to fucking kill you. Yep, is there a baby in here? According to this paper, there's a baby. Where's the baby? Jackson and later van Buren truly had the best interests of the Americans at heart. According to the historian HW. Brands, Jackson sincerely believed that his population transfer was a why and humane policy that would have that would save the Indians from utter annihilation. Brands writes that given the racist realities of the time, Jackson was almost almost certainly correct in contending that for the Cherokees to remain in Georgia risked their extinction. Jackson believed that this paternalism and federal support were generous acts of mercy. In his autobiography, Van Buren praised Jackson's vision of Indie removal and thus preservation. No man ever entered upon the execution of an official duty with purer motives, firmer purpose, or better qualifications for its performance. We were, perhaps in the beginning of unjustifiable aggressors towards the towards the Indians, but we have become the guardians, and as we hope, the benefactors. Andrew Jackson to the Cherokee try eighteen thirty five. In an eighteen thirty five circular to the Cherokee People, Jackson makes his case for a peaceful transfer westward. Later that same year, a small group of one hundred Cherokee delegates signed the Treaty of New Kota, paving the way for the Cherokee nations migration to Oklahoma in eighteen thirty eight. Now, if only he had one for the Oi vase. Of course, they had too much power in the government. They would have gutted it out then, too, right, Yeah, yeah, we don't anything for anything wrong with you. But we're just you know, we're two different people. We're the hosts here, the parasite. How about you just go around this reservation and then we can you know, put a eighty foot cage around it and lock it up real tight so that you can't get out and fuck with us. Excerpt. I have no motive of my friends to deceive you. I am sincerely desirous to promote your welfare. Listen to me. Therefore, while I tell you that you cannot remain where you now, are circumstances that cannot be controlled, and which are beyond the reach of human laws, render it impossible that you can flourish in the midst of a civilized community. And that's just the way it is, two different cultures colliding. You have but one remedy. And if you don't agree with this, next time you see a Haitian dragging a fucking duck out of the park by its neck, you might think twice about that. You have but one remedy within your reach, and that is to remove the west and join to remove to the west and join your countrymen who are already established there. And the sooner you do this the sooner you will commence your career of improvement and prosperity. As certain as the sun shines to guide you in your path, so certain is it that you cannot drive back the laws of Georgia from among you. Every year will increase your difficulties. Look at the condition of the Creeks. See the collisions which are taking place with them. See how they're young men, are committing depredations upon the property of our citizens, and are shedding their blood. This cannot and will not be allowed. Punishment will follow, and all who are engaged in these offenses must suffer. It's not going to put up a bullshit. It's better you just go do your thing somewhere else. And the Creeks were being enticed and motivated by foreign instigators, foreign agitators, and equipped with weapons and promises, and they will go and they would rape, murder, torture, cut out babies from women, and that's how they would make their mark. Not all the Creek were like that. Not all the cree or the Creek were like that. But a lot of them were a lot of them were corruptible, a lot of them were savage savages. Right, not all of them got along just because they had a group name, and they were killing other Native Americans too, and that was go back all the way back to the Five Nations. Unlike say, the dispossessed and terrorized Palestinians of nineteen forty eight and beyond, the Cherokees of the eighteen thirties actually negotiated the terms of their relocation with DC. The Cherokees, though under pressure, were actually well paid, with removal costs running at about three million and another three million by eighteen forty nine gold Rush time. In today's money, three million would represent as much as nine to one hundred million. In essence, the Indian relocation was an eminent domain deal, not unlike the transactions which clear out the residents of city blocks in order to make way for bridges, tunnels, skyscrapers, etc. Jackson outlined his policy in his second annual Message to Congress, in which he said nothing about the use of force. He said nothing about the use of force. Rather, his comments on Indian removal began with the words, it gives me pleasure to announce to Congress that the benevolent policy of the government steadily pursued for nearly thirty years in relation to the removal of the name of the Indians beyond the white settlements is approaching to a happy consummation, happy ending. Two important tribes have accepted the provision made for their removal at the last session of Congress, and it is believed that their example will induce the remaining tribes also to seek the same obvious advantages. Further contradicting the misconception of a mass forced roundup at Bayonet Point is the historical fact that some of that some Cherokees, insisted on staying in North Carolina and had a federal reservation set aside for them there. In later years, what a real Chril Tears looks like. Nineteen forty eight, seven hundred thousand, seven and fifty thousand uncompensated Palestinians flee their homes and farms in terror as Jewish gangs commit massacres. Nineteen sixty seven, three hundred thousand more uncompensated passive. Yeah, Pasadenians, that's right, they're from California. No more. Uncompensated Palestinians are forced out of their lands and by the Israeli military. Three Jewish run PBS is big on pushing the lie of the Cherokee Trail tears, but totally silent when it comes to exposing the real, more recent and still ongoing Palestinian Trail of tears. And this book was written like I don't know, twenty thirteen or some shit. Maybe as before that, on know, only twelve thousand, seven hundred and eighty three Indians were relocated. Most products of the American education system remain under the mistaken impression that mass numbers of Indians from the southeast United States were herded out to Oklahoma, Texas. Historian and writer William Higginbottom claimed to have spent twenty years researching original archival data from that area. In a nineteen eighty eight essay published in the Oklahoma And Newspaper, he informed us in the Cherokee Nation's own files, now on deposit in the Gilcrease Institute in Tulsa, the number of Indians departing the East in thirteen main parties is recorded as twelve six hundred and twenty three, the arrivals west at twelve seven hundred and eighty three, some stragglers joining on the way. Maybe some people were born too on the way, Who knows. American military counts are almost the same the Cherokees were being paid per Indian removed or moved. Even establishment historians do not dispute the relatively low number of the relocated, though their official number is sixteen thousand. The sovereign Cherokee Nation in Oklahoma still exists and is thriving while keeping traditions alive, and from powwows dot com, it's not stereotypical at all. Citizens of the Cherokee Nation of Oklahoma reside than fourteen counties in northern Oklahoma. The tribe composes of descendants of those that were forced removed from lands and southeastern United States during the eighteen thirty eight to eighteen thirty nine time period. In addition to those descendants, the tribes also comprise the tribe also comprises of descendants of the old Settlers, which were those that had moved from lands in the East prior to eighteen thirty three and are subject to the eighteen twenty eight and eighteen thirty three treaties. Over seventy thousand Cherokee reside within a seven thousand square mile geographic area, which was never a reservation but rather a federally recognized truly sovereign nation covering most of Northeast Oklahoma. Shit. I would like agnize sovereign nation on the same territory that I actually already know well and enjoy. Or a bubble, a sovereign bubble around me, which we're supposed to have, a sovereign bubble around me and my family where we move, we happen to move around that bubble. There's where people respect our right to be left to fuck alone and not engage in their stupid contractual policy municipal policies, and the less of their nonsense. Today is Jurisdictional Service Area encompasses eight entire counties, along with portions of six others. As one of only three such federally recognized Cherokee tribes, the Cherokee Nation has both the sovereign right and the responsibility to exercise control and development over tribal assets, including more than sixty six thousand acres of land and ninety six miles of Arkansas riverbed. Tribal Citizenship Garrett is granted if a lineal descendant from the final role of the Dawes Commission nineteen oh seven of the applicant can be proven through birth and death records. The Trail of Tears propaganda term was actually coined almost seventy years after the event. The phrase trail of tears entered the story much later. In nineteen fifty eight, Gaston Lytton, former archivists at the University of Oklahoma, attributed it to a remark by a Cocktail Indian to a Baptist preacher about an Indian territory road, no mention of any relation to the eighteen thirties transfer. It reached print for the first time in nineteen oh eight, seventy years after the exodus, when all the participants were dead. From then on it spread like an advertising slogan, kind of like how the Holocaust wasn't a thing until they decided to make up one, as if it came from the mouths of the eighteen thirty eighteen forty Cherokee Indians who had never heard or used it. So this is Oklahoma. Scholar Gaston Lytton, author of The Cherokee Cavaliers, traced the first use of the propaganda term trail of tears to nineteen oh eight, seventy years after the event. The death toll is grossly exaggerated. The commonly accepted and endlessly repeated figure of four thousand dead represents a quintessential and he says quintessential means a ten dollar word for a perfect example of quintessential case of a heresy, I'm sorry, hearsay bit of data embedded Jesus Christ I start over. The commonly accepted, an endlessly repeated figure of four thousand dad represents a quintessential case of hearsay, a hearsay bit of data embedding itself in the public mind to such a depth that none dare questioned It sort of like that six grim million deadaay vase of the Hollah Haha. Pay well, if only three hundred and fifty thousand from the mythical raping of Nanking, such a death toll would mean that thirty three percent of the trekkers died, or twenty five percent if you believe the official numbers of the sixteen thousand relocated. Either case is impossible. How could that many people have died on trucks undertaken on established trails in generally warm, mild weathered South with horse drawn wagons packed with provisions, on journeys that should have lasted only two to three months. Where are the four thousand bodies? What documentation is there to support such a high death total. Higginbottom the actual cause. I'm sorry. The Act caused a spate of articles about how the Cherokees lost four thousand and more dead on a terrible trek described as a forced march, presumably indicating that indicating they were prodded by bullet and bayonet as they moved during I mean the hard winner of eighteen thirty seven to thirty eight. Voluminous records. Voluminous records, including those of the Cherokee nation itself, showed no loss approaching four thousand t Harvey Crawford, head of the Bureau of Indian Affairs, reported on August sixth, eighteen forty, in a private communication to the Secretary of War, that the death toll among the thirteen groups was four hundred and forty seven. Other deaths raised the total to more than eight hundred, took place in parties outside the main group and were carefully reported to the US government. So the main group was the one that was packed with provisions by the government making sure that they had everything they needed and they were paid. And then other people came along and maybe they didn't have the same types of things going for them because they picked up along the way, or they were secondary groups that weren't part of the original you know what I mean. So Cherokee removal was instigated. Sorry, no, they weren't. Cherokee removal was investigated by Congress to an extent that can be believed only by reading the Congressional record. Some reports run to hundreds of pages. The written military record exists in detail in the US Archives. Nothing like an extravagant death toll among the Cherokees exists, Butler's hearsay is the sole source for such a conclusion. No historian mentions it. Cherokee leader John Ross, oh boy Ross h made unusual claims for deaths, although he returned to Washington repeatedly after eighteen thirty eight seeking more money. Why to the freaking way? Why was his name John Ross? If he's a Cherokee leader mingling with the with the hookey nos in people's or what the hook Nosen tribe? The piece which William Higginbottam the image available wrote for the Oklahoma and Some up most of the scam, but fails to identify the main motive. He wrote. It is too good a story as it stands, and too well fixed to disturb that makes it all the more dishonest. Not only do the lower aforementioned death tolls four hundred and forty seven or eight hundred if other groups and separate events are counted together, seem much more realistic. But when you consider the fact that during those times, about twenty five people out of a thousand would die naturally each year anyway, the Trail of Tears doesn't seem to have been such a treacherous event after all. So you see, dear reader, this uninformed garbage about the Trail of Tears has nothing more than a romanticized lie concocted by Jackson's past enemy. Like seriously, like how many people on the Oregon Trail when you're playing that game make it to the end? Right? You probably lose about a quarter of those people, don't you, if not more? And those are just things that happen along the way, or because nutrition isn't known well or some other thing, not because of medical advances, because medicine has always been poisoned when it is an allopath. So you see, dear reader, this uninformed garbage about the Trail of Tears is nothing more than a romanticized lie concocted by Jackson's past enemies that apparently Donald Jefferies just seems to think are the people to pay attention to when it comes to the official narrative. Why he would question all the other narratives but not this one. I don't fucking understand, but it is what it is. We'll have to talk about it when we get together. Jackson's passing is kept a lie by his current enemies for the devious purpose of attacking the evil white Man and tearing down the reputation of Andrew the Great. At the same time, for Jackson shut down the operations of the international banking mafia, which still controls our money and our minds to this very day. That's the truth, and no amount of fake history can alter it. You know what makes Andrew Jackson similar to the other stories I've shared with you is that this is another moment in time where we beat back evil, when he defeated the banks and he resisted and he postponed what became the Civil War for all the time he was in. It took another three years after he was out because he had Van Buren right after it to pick up his lead, you know, to pick up his where he left off. You had the semblance of some sort of constitutional republic at least until the eighteen sixties because of people like this, because it was constantly under attack. And then it's constantly under attacked by foreign instigators, all in banking and their fellow travelers, their their their cohorts, their agents. Not all of them have to be ovays, but they are working for that system regardless. That's the truth, and no amount of fake history can alter it. Jill of Tears. Okay, so let's see and it goes on when you continue to read this book, it goes on to show more details explaining his interaction with natives, the simple fact that he adopted a native child boy uh and made it, you know, raised him as his own. All these things that, oh, yeah's just soft headed bullshit from people who don't ever look up anything. They hear something, it sounds too juicy for them to want to, you know, just credit or debunk, so they just run with it. This is the how soft minded stupid people are. They don't care who's who they hurt along the way. That's why let's type in the Yeah, let's look at see So let me let's read this a little bit Scott's Irish columnist Andrew and Elizabeth Hutchinson Jackson and their two toddlers, sons Hugh and Robert, arrived in the American colonies from present day Northern Ireland in seventeen sixty five. They settled in Waxhaw border region between North and South Carolina. The Scotts Irish, some of whom, like Jackson, had red hair, were very familiar, were very family and clan oriented, and never afraid of a fight. Andrew Jackson was born on March fifteenth, seventeen sixty seven, just three weeks after his father died in a logging accident while clearing land. Baby Jackson, his mother, and his brothers then moved in with Jackson and uncle, who also lived in that remote region. When Jackson grew into a boy, he was schooled by two nearby priests. So it's he says from General's Andrew Jackson to Ulysses Grant, who's a piece of shit. I don't know why he doesn't know that, and Stonewall Jackson to George Patton and Douglas MacArthur. Douglas MacArthur also a piece of shit. The Scotch Irish were born fighters with a bold spirit and love of liberty and shape that shaped America. So again, it's not that Michael S. King is all right about all things. It's not that Donald Jeffrey is all right about all things. It's not that either one of them are wrong about all things. Nothing's that black and white. But the where they do their research and have evidence and knowledge to share, that's where you look. And you know, it just seems a little bit weird that people would think that some portion of the mainstream history written by the victors is just untainted gospel truth, like every bit of it, especially if it doesn't seem like it's it's it's places correctly, Like, how is this so convenient that they have this racist guy, Because there's all about these soft headed, fucking liberal, retarded Marxists, uh and and their agenda to destroy and break apart America and its founding fathers. Why would you just assume that there's some legitimacy to that. Why wouldn't you look deeper? Isn't that kind of like a shortcoming for somebody who wants to call themselves a historian or historical writer to not go deeper and look to verify this stuff. Maybe you'll find out that there is an actual couple assholes here, but you usually end to find out that they're Sharon Sherman and freaking Grant. When you find out these types of things, or that Hamilton, you know them singing the praises of Hamilton, and it's a bunch of garbage, and they make Jefferson out to be a retard in that. Oh what I miss is what they say. During the American Revolutionary War, Jackson's eldest brother, Hugh sixteen, died from heat exhaustion after the Battle of Stonehall Ferry on June twentieth, seventeen seventy nine. During the battle, he was sixteen years old. He died of heat exhaustion. Dude wore his ass out, young kid. During the battle, the feisy Southern rebels held their own against the British forces. In seventeen eighty, anti British sentiment intensified following the aftermath of the Battle of wax Haws after the British were alleged to have massacred surrendering Americans. Gee, what was controlling Britain for real? Was it? The Well Georgia was part of it, but he was more of a goal along type of guy. You know, he had his preest craft whispering in his year called the Bank of England once who actually controlled what happened British imperialism, expansion, all this shit that happened for the next couple hundred years after that too. That was all the same cult human sacrifice. But you know they shrugged because of regional and geographical location. It's always the fault of the region, so therefore the fault of the Europeans rather than the scumbags who actually have infiltrated and control their societies. That's what that's what we have to fix. We have to fix our perception of these things. Accounts of the event seemed inconclusive, but the massacre became the focus of an intense propaganda campaign for the American Continental Army to bolster recruitment and incite hatred against the British. During this time, Andrew thirteen and his slightly elder brother Robert began to help the militia as couriers. The brothers Jackson were captured by the British in seventeen eighty one. He was only thirteen. While in captivity, there was an incident in which young Andrew refused to clean the boots of a British officer. The imperious officer then slashed Jackson with a sword thirteen, leaving him with scars on his left hand and head. You want to know how Anno Anthony scyars some fucking brit as well as and even deeper hatred. He left him with scars and a deeper hatred for the British. Robert Jackson also refused to take from the British and was struck with a sword as well. Held in horrible conditions. That Jackson's eventually contracted smallpox. Because that is a nutrition deficiency plus toxin. That's what results in the protrusions from your skin. That that's your body trying to push out toxins but not having the strength to do things properly because you're deficient as well, because you're being malnourished. It's not a fucking virus. Held in horrible conditions, Jackson's venture contracted smallpox and nearly started to death and captivity. Elizabeth Jackson finally managed to secure her Son's release and walked with her sickly boys back to their home, a distance of about forty miles oh Robert, who was in worse condition, rode on the only horse while Andrew walked behind them. In the final hours of the journey, a torrential downpour started worsening the effects of the small pops. Robert died a few days later, and Andrew almost died as well. After nursing Andrew back to health, so he just lost two brothers already, Elizabeth and his dad has already been dead and logging accident. After nursing Andrew Jackson back to health, Elizabeth volunteered to care for American prisoners of war on board two British ships docked in Charleston Harbor, where there had been an outbreak of cholera. In November seventeen eighty one. Mama Jackson died from They say, from the disease, but you whatever the hell klera really is, it's just the word, leaving Andrew an orphan with no siblings. At age fourteen, an orphan with no siblings, he blamed the British personally for the loss of his two older brothers and mother, So family's already wiped out. Young Jackson apprentices to become a lawyer. After the American colonies had gained their independence from Great Britain. Jackson boarded with several different people while studying in local Waxhaw school. He had to grow up fast. Jackson worked as a saddle maker and later on as a school teacher. How you know, how cool is it to have freaking like leathering, like leather, leather? It is still working with leather and stitching leather and think oh difficult, like these are these are things that all people these types of things, like where did all those skills go? And why why is it that nobody has them anymore? Because the textiles and the into that that's all big industry now right, You couldn't you couldn't compete with it anyway, and the avas run it all in seventeen eighty four. But I mean, just think about custom man, the fuck coach bags, bitch, You got got a freaking saddle, You got a nice leather jacket made by a person who hands it or whatever you know, or custom mix it only has five or ten of them in existence of the same thing. In seventeen eighty four, he moved to Salisbury in North Carolina, where he studied law under an attorney named Spruce mcka. Mackie who had taken a liking to the seventeen year old Jackson, eventually learned enough to gain admission to the North Carolina bar in seventeen eighty seven. It is interesting to note that a qualified candidate did not need a college nor a law degree to take an exam and become a lawyer back then. Not long afterward, Jackson obtained a prosecutor position in the Western District of North Carolina, later to become the State of Tennessee. Rookie attorney, Jackson challenges prominent older lawyer to a duel. This ky was crazy. Waite still was regarded as most prominent man and leading lawyer of western North Carolina. He was educated at Princeton, served as a colonial as a colonel during the Revolution, and had the most extensive legal practice in the region. In seventeen eighty eight, Avery forty seven Jackson twenty one, where the opposing attorney isn't, a case in which Jackson grew increasing increasingly frustrated by Avery's reliance on the authority of Bacon's Abridgment, a legal volume which Avery kept in his saddle bag at all times. His custom he was to the other. His custom was to would Okay, so it's actually poor grammar. It's an extra word. His custom was to pull out the book during court arguments and declare, referring to Bacon. Referring to Bacon. Sir Francis Bacon was an English philosopher and statesman of the sixteenth century. Avery took great offense over Jackson's ridiculing of his obsession with Bacon. The senior attorney talked down to young Jackson in the courtroom, accusing him of not knowing anything about the law. Jackson and grew incensed. He ripped a blank page out of a law book and wrote a note challenging Avery to a duel. Paper was expensive back then. During the negotiations that preceded duels in those days. During the negotiators that preceded duels in those days, the parties usually cooled off and worked out an honorable arrangement. The duel ended with both men deliberately missing their shots, the usual, and to most duels, they became friends afterwards. According to Avery family lore, the arrel, the Irreverend Jackson had not only mocked Avery's obsession with Bacon, but had managed to replace Bacon's abridgement with which was an Avery's bag with a natural slab of bacon. According to another version of events, after the duel had ended amicably, Jackson presented Avery with a package, joking with him, Colonel Avery, I knew that if I had hit you and not killed you immediately, the greatest comfort to you in your final moments would be to have a copy of Bacon's Abridgemate near you. As they reopened the package, a large piece of cured bacon fell out. The two men enjoyed a good laugh and walked off the dueling field together as good friends. As he had demonstrated as a boy during the Revolution, then now and Essie Revolution, and now again as a young rookie attorney, Andrew Jackson was not one to tolerate gruff or disrespect from what he perceived as unjust authority, be it that of arrogant and British officers, pompous attorneys, or even that of Sir Francis Bacon. Let's just put a pin in this real quick, because why is nobody doing that anymore? If the where's your sense of like outrage and intolerance for injustice? Injustice is the evil doesn't matter if it's happening to you or around you. It affects you because that is the encroachment. And if it's okay and you dismiss or ignore it over here, it'll get to you eventually. And if it's directly at you, why would you fall into submission and obedience and apologetics for something that's being done to you and against you? What is going on with people's minds like Edny's little look any fucking verbiage that I don't like from something telling me to do this, or acting like I need to be like anxious about something like coming up, Like on the twenty fifth, I get a notification that says haven't paid yet. Well it's the fucking first that my phone pills do fuck her? So no I haven't. And who the fuck are you to try to impose, you know, impart anxiety into my day? Like these types of things make for you. If if if I were a Italian mobster, people who do shit like that wouldn't be around. They would be gone brutally. And people we put in their fucking place as to where the line is not to cross it. Let's move up. This might be important. Listen to this one Jackson's early and brief political career. After moving to Nashville, Jackson, through his connection with Donaldson family. The Donaldson family, became a protege of William Blount, a signer of the United States Constitution and one of the leading men in the territory. He became attorney General in seventeen ninety one and one election as a delegate to the Tennessee Constitutional Convention in seventeen ninety six. Remember this, dude's a war hero. I don't think I went through that or not. I don't think they did. I think this is probably should have anyway. Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, this is. This happens after the seventeen nine one okay, and after Tennessee atchieved statehood that year, he was elected its only US representative as a member of the Democratic Republican Party, which was the dominant party in Tennessee. The Democratic Republican Party had been established by Thomas Jefferson and James Medicine for the purpose of opposing the Federalist Party of the New York City Central banker Alexander Hamilton and the Hamiltonian drive for the stronger and larger central government. Already, already the manipulators are here. They've been sending slave ships here already, these fucking people, I'm sure I can understand what Europe doing anything to do with them. They were the expulsion in Spain brought a lot of them here fourteen ninety two, and nothing beyond as a matter of fact, well they do. They went right to raping and murdering and killing people and stealing their kids right as soon as they got here. The freaking Columbus gloats about how he could take fifty men and take the whole place. Jackson soon became associated with the more radical anti British, anti central bank wing of the Democratic Republicans and criticized President George Washington, who appears to have been by ambulsold On bolsold by Hamilton. He was like Gayfer Hamilton before removing the Democratic Republicans from public office, anti central bank wing of Democratic Republicans, and criticized President George Washington for removing Democratic Republicans from public office. In seventeen ninety seven, the Tennessee State Legislature elected him as US Senator. US senators, as stipulated by the US Constitution, were appointed by the states did in those days. This was another thing that was changed. I think this was a change that happened in nineteen thirteen. Jackson disliked the job and became disgusted with the administration of President John Adams, a federalist. You know, of course they made a whole series about John Adams on fucking HBO whatever hell it was, because he's a piece of shit and he represents the system, the globalist, the wave, the banks, federalist. You know, oh, read the federalist papers. Why don't you read the anti federalist papers. And you know, you know who tells you to do who used to tell you to do that all the time, because somehow he thinks he's an intellectual. Quite fucking Frankly, his actual name is Frank val val brio Lelly also missed his wife because the journey to Philadelphia took about three days on horseback. He resigned for the following year. He resigned the following year. Judge Jackson elected Major General of the Tennessee Militia. Upon returning home, Jackson was elected to serve as a judge for the Tennessee Supreme Court. His service as judge earned him a reputation for honesty and wise decisions. In eighteen oh two, while still serving on the court, he declared his candidacy for Major General Commander of the Tennessee Militia, a position voted on by officers of the militia. At that time, most free men were members of the militia. The organizations intended to be called up in case of conflict with the Europeans or Indians, also functioned as large social clubs. D D D D d D did with strong support from Western Tennessee. Jackson tied with John Sevier, a popular revolutionary war veteran and former governor, with seventeen votes of peace. Governor archbald A, it's either Rain or Rowan. I think it might be like reigning though away sometimes in German. I'm not saying that's German, but is like an a sound or oe as usually, so maybe that's Rowan, I don't know, broke the tie in Jackson's favor after Jackson had presented Rain rone Rowan with evidence of massive land fraud which appeared to implicate Cevier. Napoleon Bonaparte needed money to finance France's war of self defense against the British led European powers, but he was unwilling to borrow from the big bankers. Instead of crawling to the Rothschilds and friends, who were heavily funding the British Prussians in Austrians. He raised money by proposing to sell the massive territory of Louisiana to the United States. Napoleon's move would also close a possible front in the Western Hemisphere from which Britain could wage war against French territory. President Thomas Jefferson jumped at the offer in an eighteen oh three letter to Andrew Jackson, who had served in the US Senate. Well, Jefferson was Vice President of United States President of the Senate, so he was. As Jefferson explained how the deal would benefit America's future and stop European powers from using Indians to harass American settlers, the acquisition of Louisiana is of immense importance to our future tranquility, insomuch as it removes the intrigues of foreign nations to a distance from which they can no longer produce disturbance between the Indians and US. That was a real problem. It's just like they insight the minorities that they dragged over here or brought over as slaves to fight Europeans. I e. Anybody white that I ain't to do the same way. They incentivize them into criminal activity and brutality now and give them all kinds of benefit. It's to continue producing more of themselves and doing more damage to your bottom dollar and your ability to feed for your own feed your own family, and turning your your once beautiful, quiet talents into shitholes of drug depraved And this is all on design and by design, and it's not one hundred percent their fault. There's a lot of drugs pump pumped into certain areas to destroy them by agencies of the government. But there's a lot to say about, well, who's the has the shithold mentality and how did they get there? You know, good black people don't live in those areas either. They get the fuck out of them and come with the next to us, which is fine as long as you're not like those other fucks. It will also open an asylum for these unhappy people in a country which may suit their habits of life better than what they now occupy, which perhaps they will be willing to exchange with us and to our posterity. It opens a noble prospect of provisions for ages the world will steal. What the hell am I reading? The world will here see such an extent of country under a free and moderate government as it has never yet seen the importance of this expansion will come into play when we get into the War of eighteen twelve, which will make Andrew Jackson a national hero. And I think we'll get it for now. But I mean, if you want to read this book it's called Andrew the Great, the heroic story of Andrew Jackson that they don't want you to know, look for it. I'm sure you'll find something somewhere. Now, let me see which way do I want to go from here? Let me scream about here. John Tyler was excommunicated with where were we at? While Lincoln became the first president to install a mandatory draft during the Civil War, States had inscripted soldiers during the War for Independence, as noted previously. Jefferson, however, was strongly opposed to military drafts, calling it the last of all oppressions. Like many of the other founders, Jefferson was also appalled at the prospect of a large standing army and could never have pictured our monstrous military industrial complex a standing army. Jefferson wrote in seventeen eighty nine, a letter to David Humphreys is one of the most is one of those instruments so dangerous to the rights of the nation. And then before entering see in his veto Tyler wrote, before entering upon the duties of that office, I took an oath that I would preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the United States, and entertaining the opinions alluded to. And having taken this oath, the Senate and the country will see that I could not give my sanction to a measure of the character described without surrendering all claim to the respect of honorable men, all confidence to all confidence on the part of the people, all self respect, all regard for moral and religious obligations, without an observance of which no government can be prosperous and no people can be happy. It would be to commit a crime which I would not willfully commit to gain any earthly reward, and which would justly subject me to ridicule and scorn of all virtuous men. According to the Court of story Is. The public responded with the largest protest ever assembled in front of the White House, which included a burning effigy of President Tyler as research. As researcher Peter Sekoch noted to me, this story has always intrigued me. It's got the fingerprints of a manufactured event. For one thing. What kind of a mob protests the veto of a bank. Supposedly, a large drunken group showed up outside the White House at two am on the morning of August eighteenth, eighteen forty one, blowing horns, beating drums, and throwing rocks and firing guns, waking up the Tyler family. Some of the protesters were arrested, but Tyler, Uh, yeah, okay, I guess that's right. John Tyler was excommunicated from the Whig Party. Henry Clay declared that Tyler was a president without a party because he kept the bank out. Okay, this is the point of one reason why I'm bringing this up, and this is the These are the people and the names of the presidents that they'd never even tell you about, or they shit all over. And what is a lot of they haven't A lot of things that they have in common is that they would not they would not bend for the banking Institute. It would not allow them to plant another bank in the soil of the United States. And that's why all this upheaval and intrigue and subversion and instigation occurred from eighteen twelve up to the point where they finally got their civil war kicked off to end it that way. Tyler was included in the twenty fourteen Time magazine piece on the top ten and forgettable Presidents, right because they don't want you to remember this guy that well. It has always got out of my way, as there has always been controversial to oppose the banks. Tyler's presidential ranking is also unquestionably influenced by the fact he later supported secession and shortly before his death won a seat in the Confederate House of Representatives. Let's go back to where it looks. It looks as if the government sent a small force on purpose to bring on a war so as to have pretext for taking California, to add as much of this territory as it chooses. For whatever becomes of this army, there is no doubt of a war between the United States and Mexico. My heart is not in this business, but as a military man, I am bound to execute orders. Polk that was a soldier, saying that Polk had proposed declaring war on Mexico to his cabinet before he knew of any hostilities taking place. This is a scumbag president. So this is the difference between the two. Polk wrote in his diary. I stated that up to this time, as we knew, we had heard of no open act of aggression by the Mexican army, but that the danger was eminent. Oh, preemptivist strike. That sounds interesting that such acts would be committed. I said that, in my opinion, we had ample cause of war. Polk unquestionably incited the conflict by sending troops into disputed territory that had been historically controlled by Mexico. Those people get slaughtered by Mexico and Mexican soldiers. And then, oh, oh, oh you heard us? Does that sound familiar? Sending dogs and those people were disposable, just like Hannibal directive style shit, right like Lincoln fifteen years later and Franklin Roosevelt would do. On December seventh, nineteen forty one, Polk maneuvered the enemy into firing the first shot, then waxed indignant about it. How dare you the few Americans who know any history at all, even if they recognized that writer John Henry, that Henry David Thoreau was the actual originary of the originator of nonviolent protest? What the fuck am I seeing? The few Americans who know any history at all, even if they recognized that writer John What the fuck that writer Henry David Thoreau was the actual originator of nonviolent protest? Believe he was jailed over his refusal to pay taxes to support slavery. In reality, Thereau was put behind bars in eighteen forty six after he denounced the war with Mexico. His friend and fellow author Ralph Waldo Emerson said to have visited him in jail and asked, what are you doing in there, to which the Roe supposedly responded, what are you doing out there? Posters advertising for volunteer soldiers in Massachusetts promised to pay seven dollars to ten dollars per month. Ooh, big money, as well as federal bounty of twenty four dollars and one hundred and sixty acres of land. One young man replied anonymously in the Cambridge Chronicle, never have I least, never have I the least idea of joining you or in any way assisting the unjust war waging against the Mexico I have no wish to participate in such glorious butcheries of women and children as were displayed in the capture of Monterey, et cetera. Neither have I any See, we have a long history of doing the very thing that is happening in Gaza. And why do I say wee well, because people here can be scumbacks, can be manipulated to do a lot of things. Mobs can be turned into frenzied mom soldiers who think or don't care, who are led allowed to These are not the brightest stars on the in the in the sky, as it is right. They might have fucked up lives and stupid problems as it goes, and they can be manipulated to do sick, disgusting things. It's like give a man a gun and tell them he can shoot anybody and then he won't get in trouble. And see how many people turn into murderers. And who's doing all this though? The people who the same president who wants expansion. He's a federalist, and he's pining for a new bank controlled by the rothschilds, controlled by the foreign government, the foreign hands, not the government. The foreign hands, he says, neither have I any desire to place myself under the dictation of a petty military tyrant to every caprice of those who are must yield implicit obedience, No sire. As long as I can work, beg or go to the poorhouse, I won't go to Mexico to be lodged on the damp ground, half starved, half roasted, bitten by mosquitoes and centipedes, stung by scorpions and tarantula's march, drilled and flogged, and then stuck up to be shot at for eight dollars a month. In future rations, human butchery has had its day, and the time is rapidly approaching when the professional soldier will be placed on the same level as a bandit. The Bedouin, which I thought was interesting, and the thug remember Bedowins like Arab type person lives in the tent. There was a very great Bedouin man by the name of Mamar Gadaffi. He started off as a Bedowin type peasant. His parents grew up with them. There were reports of forced volunteerism. James Miller of Norfolk, Virginia protested that he'd been provided with the influence of an unusual quantity of ardent spirits before signing up for military service. They got him drunk. Next, I see Mexico like a rock, Afghanistan, Yemen and others more than one hundred fifty years later, was a much smaller nation invaded by a great military power. American victory was a foregone conclusion and nothing to brag about. Winfrield General Winfield General Winfield Scott wrote the Secretary of War in eighteen forty seven, charging that our militia and volunteers, if a tenth of what is said to be true, have committed atrocities horrors in Mexico sufficient to make Heaven weep, and every American of Christian morals blush for his country and newly acquired California. During the first ten years of American rule, the Native American population plummeted from one hundred fifty thousand to fifty thousand. The Mexican War also produced the first instance of media consolidation, as five New York newspapers combined to form the Associated Press Way. They and also rothschildone just like a writers in order to save the expenses on first hand news coverage of the conflict. Future prominent Civil War figures like Grant Robert Eli, Stonewall Jackson, and Jefferson Davis were all combat veterans of the Mexican War. The assault on Vera Cruz was especially barbaric when Mexican observer described the surgical hospital, which was situated in the convent of Santo Domingo, suffered from the fire and several of the inmates were killed by fragments of bombs persing At that point, while an operation was being performed on a wounded man, the explosion of a shell extinguished the lights, and when other illumination was brought, the patient was found torn to pieces and many others dead and wounded. A New Orleans Delta reporter bro the Mexicans variously estimate their loss at from five hundred to one thousand killed and wounded, but all agreed that the loss among the soldiery is comparatively small and the destruction among the women and children very great. As always they ca this isn't, this isn't modus operandi of the OIV, of this of the child death cult, right, the cult of child sacrifice. They always go after the most vulnerable and weak. They always murder the young. They always go for what will destroy the soldier, that will make them commit their own fucking deaths, you know, commit suicide over the loss of their family. This is how sick these fucking people work. I uh I see the aforementioned Colonel Ethan Allen Hitchcock stated, I shall never forget the horrible fire of our mortars, going with dreadful certainty, and bursting with so pokeral tones, often in the center of private dwellings. It was awful, I shouted to think of it. Yet the faithful soldier Hitchcock produced a sort of address to the Mexican people at the behest of General Winfield Winfield Scott, in which it was claimed, we have not a particle of ill will toward you. We treat you with all civility. So doing one thing and then saying something else, is that sound political at all? We are not, in fact your enemies. They just murdered families, are not your enemies. We do not plunder your people or insult your women or religion. We are here for no earthly purpose except the hopes of obtaining peace. As they've just slaughtered many people, this is shit, they said, after they just did all that, all those atrocities. A Mexican merchant detailed the bombardment of Mexico City. In some cases, whole blocks were destroyed, and a great number of men, women, and children killed and wounded. One lieutenant wrote to his parents about what happened after the an officer named Walker was killed in battle. General Lane told us to avenge the death of the gallant Walker, to take all we could lay hands on, and well and fearfully was his mandate. Obeyed. Grog shops alcohol were first broken open and then maddened with liquor. Every species of outrage was committed, and well and fearfully was his mandate. Twice, what time we got, let's have a look. That's not how you do that? Well, I could look at Are we supposed to be seeing what you're reading? Or just for ciphil love? I guess like, man, Yeah, no, that's I was. I was reading from Uh. I was reading from my phone, So I didn't put up a screen. What's going on on the screen? Yeah, yeah, I didn't put up a screen because I was reading from my phone. I wasn't reading from the from the you know what death thing it in gems from early American history. So I have a little bit more time, but I think we're gonna do this instead. There, let's let's do a little dancer, make it a little love, and get down to night. I don't know if you can hear it this way. I don't think you can. No, No, you can't. So hold on. It's been a while. So I did it this? Hello? Hello, Hello? Where's the other one? I did?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: There we go. Hold on. I think it's just gotta go seriously, which one is it? Not that one? Oh? It's right here being Oh, I think I just goeaked this. I've heard buh doing. Oh. Look there's more people talking and chatting. I just don't see any of this. That's weird. Okay, so let me read some of these that I'm putting up on the screen. What's that game plan? You can't just get friends and family to forget everything they know? What do you talk about? What are you referring to that was an hour and a half ago? And know or believe? Because beliefs and no and truth are two different things. But I don't know. I still don't know what you're referring to. Sweet littord baby boom. I thought you had sound only but or was me? I am subscribed and should be notified you see when you go live. But no, Yeah, that's weird how that works. I was watching a black screen, thought of as you. But what are we talking about here? Did something else screw up in this stream? I don't think so, but let's take a look, because sometimes things screw up. It wasn't here if you're referring to the up, I guess there was a freaking problem there because there was something going on where there was a game captured screen that wasn't assigned to something, and it was all just more shit that I'm learning as I go. But I infuriate, infuriating every time I have these issues. That was the previous cast, though, Sometimes you just refreshing things fix themselves. Okay, well fuck off then, dude, then shut up. I don't give a fuck what you think. If that's the way you're at, go fuck off. How about that? You know, I don't even want to fuck this all. It's all the same, asshole. He's fucking, he's fucking heckling, So go fuck yourself, Bud. You got a problem with something, don't watch the show, don't fucking follow it. Get the fuck off my fucking get out of my sphere. You came to my You came into my world, and I didn't come into yours. I'm not on your channel. Okay, come here to talk shit. Get the fuck out. There's a way to fucking blocking the motherfucker. I'll do it, piece of shit. Where the fuck do you think you are? Whose time am I spending here yours? No, So get the fuck out of here and spending my fucking time here. They'll fucking treat me like a fucking asshole, because if I ever fucking if you ever did that to me in person, to talk to me like that, there'll be broken body parts and they wouldn't beyond me. The audacity of people who fucking hide behind the fucking computers is absolutely obnoxious. Let me do that real quick and bring us to the right one. First. Don't fucking critique my the way I do things I'm doing. Listen, motherfucker, I do things the way I do things here. Okay. If you don't fucking like it, get the fuck away. And if you don't like the fucking rosyphilopagus, then get the fuck out of here. I'm still doing the same show the same way. If you don't like a fucking animation while I'm talking, go fuck yourself and get out. It's not for its apparently not for you, so get out of here. Don't try to broadbeat me one fucking piece of shit into changing what I'm doing. You know, I'm still delivering the same shit that I'm doing, and I'm doing it because i'm doing it, not because I get anything for this, So don't critique me. Don't tell me how to do shit when it's not being done for fucking profit at all. So fuck off. I'm wasting my fucking time here with you fucking people. Everybody. That's why I'm still here.
Speaker 2: If you're white, you have a target on your back, whether you live on a farm or whether you live in the suburbs. In twenty eleven, they brutally and savagely murdered my wife's grandfather.
Speaker 3: They did not ask where he was born. He was born in Austria.
Speaker 2: However, when they saw the color of his skin, they did not ask where he was from. They savagely tortured him, strangled him, burnt him, and then murdered him. Before they did this, they also raped his wife in front of him to death. Yes, several men raped her to death. So living in South Africa is not for the fainthearted.
Speaker 1: This is coming here. There's isolated incidents of it all over the place. Already we called them serial killers, or we called them get out of jail the very next day people because they have the rape skin color.
Speaker 2: The ANC government goes out and continuously calls for the killing of the white minority. Now not only the white men are suffering, but the woman. There is basically no woman's rights. Every three minutes a woman is raped in South Africa.
Speaker 1: That's not good.
Speaker 2: Countless infants below the age of two years old are raped on cultural beliefs in South Africa, animals that get stolen or hacked to death.
Speaker 1: Let me just let's just put it out there. Not all cultural beliefs are created equally. Not all cultural beliefs have any place in a civilized society or culture. There it's been said, not all that should be respected because oh, a book told me to, or because this is just the way we've always fucking done it. These are all stupid, lame ass reasons for doing horrific, horrific, predatorial things to the innocent, And I'm not okay with any of that at all. And if you are, and if you are a soft headed liberal person who thinks that, oh, we have to respect the cultures of these people, they have to respect the culture. No, they have to be separate from us, if that's the mentality, because that is a murderous, fucking band of savages two years old. Part of their cultural beliefs, savage draping of children, babies, infants, toddlers. And why are they making their mark to white people because being sentiized, because they're being egged on to do so, because they're cracked out governments that we have installed because the ouvays want us all dead wherever we are, have incited them to violence and entitled and and you know what they call it, equipped them with whatever they need to carry out the job. You can only be pushed so far. But the important to the thing is that it takes an awful lot of horrific things to happen to us before we do. That means lots of dead bodies stacked in the process. And that's not okay. Every life is precious now. One that goes around killing and raping toddlers that life is not precious whatsoever, that one needs to be extinguished alive.
Speaker 3: The cattle industry is also suffering because these.
Speaker 2: Guys go out and butcher animals while they are alive, just to get meat and to fear among the farmers on their farms before they attack a house.
Speaker 1: In this they butcher the animals alive. Does that sound familiar and does that sound very kosher and like? But they'll cut out chunks of the meat of a cow, so yeah, you haven't. You have the horrific torture that you just put that animal through. Plus they're just carving out a couple of steaks and leaving the rest of the animal there thriving, you know, riding around on the ground and pain bleeding out.
Speaker 3: Suburbs.
Speaker 2: They go and they poison the dogs, putting the dogs through absolute misery and to pain. It is tear jerking to think what is going on in my home country and here I live in America as a refugee and I've got.
Speaker 3: Safety and pleasures of life that my fellow South Africans cannot fathom.
Speaker 1: This guy is most likely bore or Germanic. It rooted right because of the history of South Africa you know, I'm all for those people who were in Kruger's rebellion, and the whole Kruger's Gold stories are affiliated with that. The reason why there's Kruger Rand is because of Paul Kruger.
Speaker 2: Oh being a house owner in America, I actually own a house that hasn't got a ten.
Speaker 3: Foot fence around it, which feels weird.
Speaker 2: And nothing seems to be changing in South Africa because the government doesn't want it to change. They want the white man to suffer, they want the white woman to suffer, They want the children to suffer.
Speaker 1: So those who bring civilization, innovation, culture, justice, an actual civilized society everywhere they go, those are the ones they want to destroy. What they don't realize is that the end result is without them creating the civilization for you, you will break into chaos again and beasts, and you'll cannibalize yourselves. You will destroy everything that we erected, and you'll be doing the job of your enemy, who is now incentivizing you to after the weight man, because weight Man bad. All you doing is making it easier for them to just carpet bound the shit out of you someday and just get rid of all of you, and they can have a big ass African golf course over there for all their waves.
Speaker 2: They are killing the language, they are killing the people, and what they are standing for is ungodly and unethical and immoral. And I honestly believe that Soromo Pausa, Julius Malema and the ANC will be held accountable and need to appear in front of a jury on accounts of crimes against humanity.
Speaker 1: But they're protected by the biggest evil cult entity on the planet and they're being incentivised by the same You're not going to find justice looking for the looking to the system to enact that justice.
Speaker 3: And against the white minority in South Africa.
Speaker 2: We will not cease until this happens, because God will prevail and evil will come sickond Now you know you've got the woke.
Speaker 1: Liberally, I'm okay with them coming last in.
Speaker 2: South Africa, who are basically like the band on the Titanic ship. They will play music and think everything's unky dory until everyone is dead and then they will come begging for help.
Speaker 1: M all right, We're just going to have to put this out as an alert warning. This is reality. This is just one of many and as parents, I'm sure this is very hard to look at, but this is this is what we're funding. This is what we're going to go kill people for and have our son and doughters divers so that they can continue to do things like this. Died of hunger, no milk, no aid, no escape is If you tell me that's not fair, I don't think you understand what's really going on. And again, when I'm talking to people like this, I'm not talking to people coming show up here all the time. I'm talking about the those who might stumble upon here and think that I need to conform to some sort of trumpet trump only and excuse to God and all this other ship bullshit that goes along with being on rum board, goes along with being on YouTube, whatever they're, whatever their their main belief systems are, And I'm not for that, you know. And if you've seen my stuff long enough, you will understand me way more than I have to, and I shouldn't and I won't be having to explain myself to those people. And let me just read this real quick, since we're here, I'm gonna put this down for a second that I sex out of it like an idiot. No, I didn't not kick it. Hold on one second, you know. I start things off trying to be really happy and good mood, and then things happened. I really do, I try every time, and then it's these little stupid things that just like not even little, they're just they're so offensive. So I'm just gonna show you this real quick. There's an old I gotta get into it though. Uh I don't know why that's empty. That's weird. Well, anyway, let's go over to the this year and I'm just gonna let's share this with you. So this person says too close for comfort, but you're not Christian? Mister Christos what orange clock has this habit of constantly trying to remind me harassingly that I'm not. I don't follow his make belief and that's somehow that's that's something wrong. So I'm going through this story of this guy here where is he? And I'm saying that he's a little a little too close because he was in Arizona. Well, my statement regarding that is this, after he says too close for comfort, but you're not a great What does that mean? I said, think of it this way. I could be attracting a much larger audience if I were just insincere like a great many others and larped being in the Abrahamic cult of preference on rumble. But I don't. It's a testament to my honesty and treatment of my viewers with the respect that I don't lie to them by misleading them regarding what it is in my heart. I'm no less a believer, better yet a knower of a benevolent creator, and since there's only one of those, I am a knower of the same God as you perceive. But I don't accept are the claims by other men who want to shape our perception of what that creator is, what he represents, and who has the monopoly on him As far as too close, I was referring to the proximity of a killer family, and I naturally think of their safety. That guy only represents one manifestation of the detached evil that exists among mankind, and he's a product of that wicked Jake Grimoir called the Old Testament. He was inspired by it to kill. The ideas within it informed his views that brought him to kill in the name of the wicked God of the tribes. So you don't need to consider continually criticize me for something that I'm well aware of and that I make never I never make claims to be And I told everybody many times, I've gone through the whole life growing up as a Catholic and then a Christian with my family. I went through the whole first communion, confirmation, got the confirmation name, and Simpody said, in this one thing like baptism name, like there's a freaking baptism name. You get a confirmation name. My confirmation name is my great grandfather. And I went through all that. But I also and I was, you know, I used to love Indiana Jones for that very like especially Last Crusade. And I used to love the documentaries with the really dramatic music and all the you know, the the churchy type like you know, choir music that they would play and show you, like the stained glass and all these different things and really get you to go in for that and everything. Every time I would have like an impression of something I'd always been through the filters of that. But then I did more reading and I found and I wasn't searching to try to debunk or dissatisfy something but it's like when you realize the source of all this stuff and you realize how much they lie and what they've manipulated and what they've created, and it's like, even if you believe in you shouldn't be involved in any of the churches because they're in defiance of that. So who's gone astray here? And obviously a dispensationless and all that stuff, but that's not it. It's all of it. So whether I'm not saying he didn't exist, I'm not saying he wasn't a great guy if he did, but there's in the very words that were led to believe he spoke, which I doubt are true. I mean, what I'm saying is I think they've been manipulated to push whatever political agenda they've wanted to at whatever given time. That very little after two hundred years of a person being dead or wherever long it was before they decided to start telling you all about them, I don't think any of that can be considered accurate. For mystery people whom we don't really know who wrote all these things and have contradictory accounts, and then we have to believe the translations of those Then we have to believe the source of the first translation and where what language it was in. It was in this it was that it's all a bunch of crap that's not even necessary if you have a one on one connection with the higher Power, with the manevolent creator. So naturally, when I found that people who are my ancestors, that there is an actual it's not even a genesis story, because it's not like creation of Man. It's just the perception of this event by the deceivers, by the cult that created these books, wrote from their perspective and developed an artificial make belief story about a genesis event five thousand years ago. Our ancestors fill in all the blanks and talk about and then we find where these biblical stories in the Old Testament come from, and how they weren't at all but they were our people, and that they inverted all of their attributes and details, that they made came the bad guy because he brought agriculture to the people, so they framed it in a strange, confluted way to make him the bad guy, and that he was jealous of Abel. Abel was Balder. Balder was a demonic piece of shit from the Saturn cult. I mean all this and the Sorcerer, the sorcerreriss matriarchal cult. She was the inspiration for Medea, for Collie, for Lilith, for Tiamot, all bad things, very bad, the personification of a female evil character. And then Wodin not being Odin, not even close, because Odin and Thor were the same person, not a dad. This is all snory, screwing that stuff up. We have our story, we know what happened. We go to the Eda, we read it, we go to the just and the Edda isn't just what was written then, it's it's the preservation of what was carved into stone contemporary to the times that it happened, whether you're in Sumer in Egypt where they carried their stories and they were almost mutually contemporary with one another too, Persia in this valley. The King's List of the Indus Valley helped to, you know, fill in the gaps where other things were, like the like the Kish and all that were sometimes harder to decipher all of this stuff. When you read Makers of Civilization and Race and History by Lawrence Austin Woodell, who was a true philologist of the Sumerian language, who wrote the sumer Aryan dictionary, who wrote and said, this is the roots of the language Gothic, Northern, coming into summer after already establishing Troy under the leadership of Thor. These are all real things, as far as I can tell, because wi else would it be carved in stone in all these places, telling the same story if you just knew how to read it, and also preserved in the Eda. People want their superstition, that's fine, but this doesn't when you show that there's no original sin. Eve didn't do anything. There was no anything like that. It was just she left the cult and became baptized in the Sun cult, which is about monotheism, a single benevolent creator, and they introduced baptism. He introduced monotheism, They introduced a con except of a god, and they introduced marriage. Before there was no family life in this region that this Saturn cult was operating, in the Serpent Wolf cult, whatever you want to call it. These people then, many many, many thousands of years later, in three hundred BC, write a book of fiction while they're in what we call African Greece Greek Africa, and they write themselves a history to outdo the Greeks, and it becomes what other people after compiled and blah blah blah, call the Old Testament. But they backdate their history sixteen hundred years BC, and they say that there's this guy Moses and this guy Abraham and also their nonsense, all bullshit, and this idea that you need in regism, you need a child to die or a son of God to die for the sins of the man. None of that's necessary, Oh Jesus thing. If you want to believe in him, that's great, but you don't need him to make the rest work, because there was no need to put a Saturn Colt theme into it. Where a child is sacrificed, the guns skin child sacrifice and eating of his body and drinking of his blood. This is I don't give a fuck if you call it symbolic or not. It's sick. It's sick and demented. Wake up to it. Anybody else telling you that story, you look at him cross eyed. But when it's in the Bible, oh my god, it's holy. It's the most beautiful story you've ever heard. Sure thing, sure thing, Sorry if that bothers you, But are we here for reality or if we're here for what else? What is it? What we're doing here? Chat's gone, Let's see if it's over here? And uh, why has that not come back up? I hear my daughter Bye,