Speaker 1: Thanks Sarah, she's been staying too long. A lady collapsed in the crowd.
Speaker 2: Oh no, I mat sure she's home. And wait, thank you so much for your time. I know you've got a lot on your plate. Yet you're no.
Speaker 1: Yet.
Speaker 2: You're here in Colorado late on a Sunday afternoon, obviously to help our friend Gabe up and schedelected. So if you would just tell the people of Colorado why that's so important.
Speaker 1: Well, Gabe is one of the top five races in America. The eighth District of Colorado was going to decide the majority in the next Congress. And we're so excited about Gabe because of what he brings to the table. He's I think one of the top recruits we've had for Congress in a long long time. I'm sure the people in your audience know his resume, but he has led a life of service. He served his country in the military and the Army. Is a black Hawk helicopter pilot, combat veteran. He has served in the National Guard. He's helped colorad and serve them with wildfires and bloods and all the things the Guard has to do on here. It's very, very active, as everybody knows. He's a police officer for a decade. I mean, he put on the badge and went to serve his community every single day. That's who he is. Grandson of immigrants from Mexico and has lived in the American dream. And he's also one of the most articulate people we have in the Republican Party. He's in the legislature in Colorado, but we need him in Washington to serve even a larger cause. And I think he's going to make Colorado proud. This is one of the top five toss up districts in America. Everybody's watching this race, and everybody in the country's cheering along for Gay because I really can't wait to have him join our team.
Speaker 2: Well, you're right, everybody here knows he's a start. I mean everybody in my audience knows he's a starter. So when they're trying to crack the code with say the relatives or friends who tend to vote Democratic or whatever, what can you tell him about the practical difference it will make in the lives of Colorado's if the GOP hasnt via Gabe rather than the Democrats.
Speaker 1: It's night and day. I mean, this is not our father's Democratic Party. This party really has taken to socialism and Marxism. I mean they're on the path and they're running people for the highest offices in the country who have that ideology. And Kamala Harris, as we all know, is a real San Francisco radical.
Speaker 2: I mean she.
Speaker 1: Has had the most liberal voting record in the Senate, even left of Bernie Sanders. And they're running a campaign based on fantasy instead of fact. When the Republicans are in charge, and I believe we're going to win in November, I believe we're going to have the House majority. I believe we're going to take back the Senate, and I believe Donald Trump's going to get another term as president. And when that happens, you're going to see an absolute one hundred eighty to return from what we're doing right now. Right now, I'm traveling all around the country. I've been done events like I did for Gave today in two hundred and fifteen cities now across thirty United States. I go to the blue states and the swim districts and the places Republicans are not expected to perform well, we have huge enthusiastic crowds everywhere because people are fed up and they're fired up. I mean, everybody's so concerned about the cost of living that is now skyrocketing. They're worried about the rising crime rates. They're fed up with the open border that the Democrats did intentionally and caused all this great harm to us. They're terribly concerned about the weakness that we are projected on the world stage. Our adversaries are empowered, we have hot wars around the globe. All of that is the result of liberal Democrat leadership. If Republicans are in charge, well to the opposite, We're going to have a very aggressive first hundred days of agenda. Gabe is going to be very busy when he joins us in Congress, and we can have a lot to do because we're going to turn the American economy back on We're going to reduce taxes on job creators and entrepreneurs and risk takers so they can begin to thrive again. Remember, under the Trump administration, we have the greatest economy in the history of the world, not just the US, because we cut taxes and we slashed regulations. We've got the government off the backs of the people who are trying to provide the job small business owners and all the rest, and then we're going to shout the border. Secure the border. On day one, Donald Trump will come in an issue in executive order and get it done. Congress will come right behind them with legislation to ensure that it stays that way. We'll get control of the situation, and then we'll project strength again on the world stage. Peace through strength as a principle we remember from the Reagan years, that's what Donald Trump did. Energy policy will be key to this economic renaissance as well. We don't need to be energy independent, we need to be energy dominant, and we can do that. Clean natural gas, for example, is Gabe talked about in his speech today. That is the key to our national security. Our allies are desperate for our exports, and as Gabe pointed out in his speech out here this afternoon, if they don't get it from us, we're going to get it from Russia if fuels Vatimir prut In's war machine. There's so many problems, so many issues in the American people are looking for answers. Our candidates, like Gab we're out there providing the answers with credibility and with the right tone, and it is resonating with the people. And I think we're head for.
Speaker 2: Great November, and Sir, as you alluded to, here in Colorado, we're getting hammered by this open border. Yet we're getting saturated with these Caraveo ads that try to convince people. She's down at the border personally stopping people from coming in. So you get a chance to see her in action, obviously as Speaker of the House. What's the truth about Mss Caraveo and her role in Congress?
Speaker 1: She votes with the progressive liberal Democrats in Congress almost every single time. She's not for border security. Her voting record is the opposite. She has contributed to the problem. They have stood with the open border crowd and against law and order, against law enforcement, against the people who would bring order to this chaos. And so you got to have somebody like Gabe Evans who comes in with that actual skill set, with that life experience. He was law enforcement, He is a first responder.
Speaker 2: He knows.
Speaker 1: He's also the grandson of immigrants who came here legally. We value legal immigration. That's what made our country. It's the lawbreaking that we have to stop. And so you have to get people who have actually done this in their lives, but are not just using it as a talking point. They have the to show it. This campaign is about the record and not the rhetoric. If it's about policy and not personality, Gabe Evans is your next Congressman. And I'm hopeful and I pray, but the people take the time to actually do the research. Look at the voting records of these two candidates, and there is no question which I do you.
Speaker 2: Have to be? Well, you've been generous with your time. If I may ask one more question. One of the things I admire about you is the way you openly live your faith and you bring it to the office, just as Gabe does. And so when you said that you believe God saved President Trump, and I believe that as well, why do you think God saved President Trump? And what does it mean for our future?
Speaker 1: Well, I've talked with him about this at great length. In fact, after the second assassination attempt, my wife and I happened to be arriving at Mari Lango for a meeting with him those previously scheduled, So as soon as he came back from the golf course that someday. We met him there and we sat and talked for two hours and forty five minutes on this very subject. And I told him, I said, miss President, I don't believe in accidents. I don't believe in luck. I believe this is providential. And I talked with him about how stirring it was. After the first assassination attempt, the one that hit his ear in Butler, Pennsylvania, I went back. I started thinking about George Washington. We used to call him the bulletproof President. And remember from history, the famous history of the French and Indian War. He was a young Army colonel. He was commanding troops and went through this wooded area and it was an ambush and all the Indians trained their rifles on the commanding officer, and they tried to kill him, and they couldn't. They shot two horses beneath them. He got on a third horse and finished the battle famously. When he got off at the end, he opened his coat and he had four bullet holes in his jacket. None of them hit him. They didn't scrape him at all. He was a young Army colonel in his early thirties, and he was so moved by this that he wrote a letter to his family and said, the divine hand of Providence has spared me on this day. There must be much more yet for me.
Speaker 2: To do well.
Speaker 1: That was an understatement. After the first an assassination Champ, after all that everything had calmed and we knew that President Trump was going to be okay. I went back to the history book to pull the story because I hadn't read it in a long time. It struck me that that event took place less than fifty miles from the stage where President Trump was shot in Butler, Pennsylvania, also in July, also in the summer seventeen fifty five. I told President Trump the story ever later to him and I said, we called Washington the bulletproof. George Washington, you have now had two assassination attempts, and I believe God he spared you. He saved you in the presence of the entire world. I mean, he's probably the best known figure in the world right now. And that's a profound thing to think about, miss President. You know, like scripture is very clear God is the one who wrote Danzel's in authority, and it looks very clear to us that he may well indeed give you another term to lead the greatest nation in the history of the world. And he's now spared your life twice in the presence of the whole world. That is really something to ponder. And he took it in he process that we talked about it at greatly. I mean that don't get a man's attention. I think it's gotten his. I think President Trump's head and his heart are in the right place for what we need for the days ahead of us. And I'm really excited.
Speaker 2: For the country. Thanks you for your time, sir. You got best to luck with everything. Kay, thank you, good luck, thank you. Sure, I appreciate it.
Speaker 1: All right, cool, yeah, I need you.
Speaker 2: It's okay for one minute alone?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, okay, Well we went he's got there's someone