Speaker 1: You're watching Chewing the Cud with Riverscott and Nikki Taylor.
Speaker 2: So I just left the money on the bedside table and legged it in the end. Hello, you're watching Chewing the Cud, your lighthearted weekly look at the world through a glittery the Kaleidoscope. I'm River Scott and back with me this week, mostly because he thinks we're paying him. It's the lovely Mickey Taylor. Hello, Mickey, how are you doing?
Speaker 3: Oh good? How are you?
Speaker 2: I'm very well. It's lovely to see you again. Thanks for coming back after last time.
Speaker 3: So many weeks and so long.
Speaker 2: I've missed you so much.
Speaker 3: It's like we live on the same road.
Speaker 2: I know, the most showbiz road in all of wherever we live.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, don't give it away.
Speaker 2: Secret. Yeah, we live in a secure look at an undisclosed compound that they need to be there anyway. What have you got for us this week? NICKI?
Speaker 1: Okay, So I'm bringing you a story about coming out, and then we are going to play a game.
Speaker 2: How exciting, and then we'll be solving clues in Treasure Trail. But on screen now you can see our contact details. It's at the Cud TV on all of the social media's and if you want to catch up on previous episodes, you just search Chewing the Could on the YouTube's.
Speaker 1: Yes, you can see the names of people who have reached out and touched our souls going along the bottom of the screen.
Speaker 3: But now it's time for River in the Buzz.
Speaker 2: All right, So my first story for you this week. How often do you need to have sex to not be depressed?
Speaker 3: H Once a week minimum, is it right?
Speaker 2: I mean got to be at this point. I'm just happy to be involved and it's not really a quota thing for me being in the room. Yeah, it's just nice that someone wants.
Speaker 3: I sit in the corner with some snacks. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Apparently, like saying things like oh this is fun is not really what people think of as dirty talk. I'm doing it wrong.
Speaker 1: Well, don't you get like serotonin and orphins of it? So obviously you need those for your depression.
Speaker 2: Don't you never met the girl anyway? According to a study involving nearly fifteen thousand US adults aged between twenty and fifty nine, the link between frequency, the link of frequency of sex and depression is a real thing, or might be. There's certainly something there.
Speaker 3: Well, it makes sense because I don't.
Speaker 1: They say that, like loads of gen z are really depressed, and it's because they're like the least the lowest like sexually libidoed of all of us.
Speaker 2: I thought they were more depressed because the world's on fire and none of them are going to ever be able to get real jobs or retire or own a house or anything.
Speaker 3: And also none of them drink either.
Speaker 2: None of them, which is weird. You think with that kind of shit going on, you'd be Yeah.
Speaker 1: They find that most people, like the mean average like young age of people drinking now is like twenty five up because people youngins aren't drinking.
Speaker 2: So what I'm hearing is we should alway shagging teenagers just to cheer them up. Moving up, anyway, back to this, Apparently weekly sexual activity shows a twenty four percent in depression odds Okay, So yeah, like up to a quarter of the people who had sex once a week were less depressed.
Speaker 3: But sex they're atonin.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, Apparently optimal frequency because everyone loves a spreadsheets or in sex is between fifty two and one hundred and three times a year, So that's one, not once or twice a week. Okay, which is all right. Yeah, that gives me time to recharge and you know, change the sheets.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah again, warm.
Speaker 2: Up, stretch out a bit, yeah, all that stuff.
Speaker 1: I mean that sounds about right, like good, I think, like, yeah.
Speaker 2: There is a note here actually that says there's no additional benefits observed if you're doing it more than twice a week, so that's just on your own time and it's just greedy. Yeah, that's like why, I mean, why else would you have sex if not for the antidepress of qualities?
Speaker 3: Like who, I mean, that's all we have done it for, not for the pleasure?
Speaker 2: Pleasure anyways, should we crash onto the next not at all related, but maybe slightly possibly of course. One Nearly three hundred sex toys left on London busses, tube and taxis. That's a busy day, that is where I left them. Yeah that bag for they weren't even in a bag where you were just dragging them, just carrying.
Speaker 3: Them, dragging them from somewhere.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well this is between twenty fourteen and twenty twenty four so I was in London for most of those years. Nearly three hundred sex toys were found on London's public transport, including the busses, the tube, the taxis and in all the major train stations.
Speaker 3: Like okay, so are they like falling out of bags.
Speaker 2: Or I wonder where you were what you were going to say? Then? Yeah, yeah they are? They are they clean? Are they ready?
Speaker 1: Are they are they nex toy? Is it like a cucumber that's falling out of a Tesco bag?
Speaker 3: Are they going a goop sex toy?
Speaker 2: I mean, when when money is tight, one must do what one must?
Speaker 3: Are they saying they are closed peg and go set toy? All right?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I had to think about that one. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I mean that's true. Like I I, I don't know. Let's see, let's see most of them. Oh, would you like to guess which tube line found had the most on it? I don't. I can't give you any like clues on this and.
Speaker 1: The vauxall one because that's all the gays go, oh yeah, that's the plugs down there, isn't there?
Speaker 2: Apparently it was the circle line which goes that's kind of funny, yeah, which just goes round and round the circles.
Speaker 3: The hooped line all night.
Speaker 2: Of the three hundred found, only forty were claimed by their owners. Well it has owners. I don't know how they'd say.
Speaker 3: Why are you going back and claiming it?
Speaker 2: But then thinking about it, there's like three undred, there's three hundred. There's two hundred and sixty of them in a box. Excuse me as my sex. So I've been handed in and they go is it one of these? And you go, no, have you got any more? You just flick through one, yeah, yeah, run it through the dishwasher a couple of times.
Speaker 3: You'd be fine.
Speaker 1: I mean I get that, like some sex toys are really expensive, like you get those remote controlled love eggs and stuff, but like that is nah, I wouldn't be going back. That's a level of shame I didn't know existed. Or you could put on yourself or maybe that's part of it.
Speaker 2: Maybe that's part.
Speaker 3: Maybe that's the kink.
Speaker 2: I mean that is where I get all my underwear from. I nick it off the off the hot guys when they're in the showers in the gym. You rot ski, oh no, it's good, and wants the flavor starts to go up them in the washer and then I can mind them. Jobs are good.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: Anyway, this story apparently one one device is what it says here was even handed in at the London Transport Museum, which is interesting, like did they did they find it on one of the on one of the museum pieces. Was it just lost under under a chair on an old Victorian horse drawn bus?
Speaker 1: Or I instantly saw like a butt plug with wheels a butt plug?
Speaker 3: Why would you take it?
Speaker 2: The transport is around on it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like little scoot scoop like skateboard. Yeah, Mario car.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, good lord. Apparently after three months, so wedn't have done any of that anyway, because after three months unclaimed items, what do you think they do with them?
Speaker 1: They've got to be melting them down or recycling them.
Speaker 2: Send them off to Madame two Swords to become the next version.
Speaker 3: Of Memil, Give them to the homeless, make them happy.
Speaker 2: Apparently, after after three months, all unclaimed items are auctioned or donated to charity. So you were not wrong.
Speaker 3: Oh I hate being right. That's so bad.
Speaker 2: And it's to offset operational costs, which I thought was the point of the ridiculously expensive.
Speaker 3: I love the idea for the operational cost of a dildo. I love that. That's so great.
Speaker 2: But yeah, they are they are auctioned on donated, auctioned or donated, presumably the ones that get donated the ones no one wants to pay for.
Speaker 3: Fair.
Speaker 1: I like the idea of it, not like going to a good home like a stray dog, like take it to a new owner.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I suppose if it was like still in the box and the box was sealed, so it was like someone who bought it prowler.
Speaker 3: And left it on the trailer, then that makes more sense.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you could, you could. You could bid for one of them, and it would just be like getting cheaper one, but it'd still be just as clean and new because it was still in the wrapper as it were.
Speaker 1: Could you imagine if you've got one of the repurposed ones and you get pregnant.
Speaker 2: I mean I've I've never got pregnant. I keep trying, but no one not just not yet. And on that note, if you want to share something with us, whatever, you can tag us. We are at the could TV on all of your socials. And now story three, okay you're ready. M A couple have been caught having sex on a on a gravestone in Oh good lord, in Florida.
Speaker 1: Now this could be for different reasons. This could be a ritual, that's true. It could be that they were in a freeway and the partner died and they just wanted to get them involved again.
Speaker 2: The police discovered them while taking a K nine unit break which means the dog needed a WII. Oh right, and their car was parked outside the locked cemetery gates. The officer observed the couple engaged in sexual activity on top of grave number forty three.
Speaker 3: It gives a whole new reference to the song Friller, doesn't it really?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that kind of thing.
Speaker 3: But it was legs this time, legs up in the air.
Speaker 2: The good lord, and you'll be you'll be shocked to hear that they found meth in their car as well. Looking at them, you wouldn't think it, would you. Oh and also prescription xanax and oxy codone.
Speaker 3: What a night?
Speaker 2: Yeah? And oh the car was registered to the woman's husband, who is not the gentleman the dead one. Oh, I hadn't thought that.
Speaker 3: I told you it was a freeway.
Speaker 2: Wouldn't that be nice? Like after after I die, I want you to move on, but I want you to come on my grave, dead body.
Speaker 3: What hope they were doing it? To abracadabra.
Speaker 2: It's fun occasionally to take it outside, don't you think, as George Michael would say, like it's part of our culture.
Speaker 1: Like I'm I'm not here to yuck anyone, yam, So I mean, go for it. But if you're not hurting anyone, I mean they're already.
Speaker 2: Dead, I don't. I mean, yeah, I'm alright with doing it outside. I don't know if I do it in a graveyard, just because I think it will creep me out a little bit more than any kind of respect for dead people because they're dead, they don't care. But like up against a tree and stuff like that, Yeah, why not? You need someone to hang on too, So I suppose the headsperons are good for that kind of thing. You need something to brace yourself.
Speaker 3: Again, I have so many conflicting thoughts about this. I don't know what to say.
Speaker 1: I'm like, well, you're not hurting anyone, but you are dishonoring a grave.
Speaker 2: But then the person in it doesn't care because they're dead.
Speaker 3: So it's like, you're not hurting anyone. Yeah, go for it, just do it? Why not?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Why not? It's all good fun, everyone's having a good time. Why not And that's all from the buzz this week.
Speaker 1: Thanks River, Thank you for illuminating and educating me there at the end.
Speaker 2: You are more than welcome. I've got so many stories. Just wait for the next commercial break and stay right there. As coming up after We've had a little explanation of what I've been up to in public, We're doing the celebrity news in Showbiz. Welcome back. You are watching Chewing the Cood. This is the part of the show where we look into the sparkly and glamorous world of celebrity and media in the showbiz with Mickey, our very own sparkly and glamorous person.
Speaker 1: So the first bit I've got from you is, do you know who Lux Pascal is?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: Okay, next, no, So Lux Pascal is the sister of Petro Pascal.
Speaker 3: Do you know that is?
Speaker 2: Yes, he was the guy with the book on his head.
Speaker 1: Game of Thrones, Mandalorian and mister Fantastic.
Speaker 2: Yeah, my mum really found him and Mandalorian until he took his helmet off, which says stuff about my mum that I don't need to know. She didn't fancy him when she could see his face.
Speaker 3: Fun fact for you.
Speaker 1: You get your kinks from your mother's side anyway. So Lut's Pascal stars in the Spanish language drama Miss Carbon.
Speaker 3: She's going to.
Speaker 2: She's wearing a very transpride Transpride jumper there. That's quite a.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah blue, I mean white? Oh my god, how did I get that wrong? I'm going blind me. So the film portrays Carlita, the first female at My Night, in a region of Argentina where women were traditionally forbidden from working in mines.
Speaker 2: Why would you want to work in the mine?
Speaker 3: But money? They make so fun fat few.
Speaker 1: My uncle and my cousin work in the Australian mines and they do one week on, one week off, and they have got so much money, like it's disgusting. But they've both just bought plots of land to have in their houses, just built from scratch that Honestly, there's more money than sense in some of the mining in Australia.
Speaker 2: Like they do also have a lot of space, so you can you can build a big buy a big plot of land for next to nothing.
Speaker 3: True, I mean like it used to be a lot more extortionate.
Speaker 1: I mean obviously we had the minor strike here and then the gaze all rallied around that, but which was fun.
Speaker 3: I always like that bit of history.
Speaker 2: Actually, yeah.
Speaker 1: So it's directed by Augustina Marchi. The story is based on the real life experiences of Carla Rodriguez, a transgender woman who challenged ginger norms and workplace discrimination.
Speaker 2: So she is trans.
Speaker 1: Yes, well, Pedro has come out a lot of times recently wearing like the Protect the Dolls T shirt, and he's always vocal online about immigration and.
Speaker 3: Trans rites because obviously his sister is trans.
Speaker 2: So his sister actually trans playing woman. She looks quite a lot like Anne Hathaway there as well.
Speaker 1: It's very pretty she is, so yeah, he's been a very very big supporter of her, and honestly like, good on them. And I actually think this sounds quite good. I like a good like historical pick. I don't care, but oh no, I love a good history flick.
Speaker 2: I love them so good.
Speaker 1: It showcases the importance of representation and media with a transactress portraying at trans character.
Speaker 2: Which is nice. Makes a nice change, don't it.
Speaker 1: Yes, And anything's got to be better than that movie that came out.
Speaker 3: On Netflix recently.
Speaker 1: You'll have to narrow it Emilia Perez. We shan't go into it because we'll be here all day.
Speaker 3: But it's terrible.
Speaker 2: I'm it and won't we'll keep away, but no.
Speaker 3: I think it sounds very very good. So the next piece I have for you? Are you ready? Are you all a tither? I hang on now you're tithered?
Speaker 2: My tits are good and did so Callum Scott?
Speaker 3: You know who that is?
Speaker 2: Nam Ings Belle, you're doing well here.
Speaker 1: Two for two, British singer songwriter Callum Scott revealed that he was a band buy some friends after coming out as gay.
Speaker 2: Abandoned by friends and they went like we don't want to be in this bar with you, or like they just never spoke to him again because I think they.
Speaker 1: Just abandoned him more because he doesn't add agreements be properly.
Speaker 3: I mean, you're gay, Like if you came out as gay, you had that beard.
Speaker 2: They're like noy not and just the hair as well, like do something with it, man, come on, or maybe.
Speaker 3: He's new gay. Okay them gay?
Speaker 2: He needs to do a fac Melian with him.
Speaker 3: Found a TONI and guy apparently he's been out for a while.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, then there's no fair enough, we apologize, Calim were only teasing.
Speaker 2: I don't get apologized together.
Speaker 1: So recently, he had his experience to highlight the challenges faced by LGBTQ plus people's in so essentially, he was trying to shed the light on some personal trolling and coming out about the potential loss of social connections.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but why would you want to hang out with straight people anyway? I'm so boring.
Speaker 1: They've all got kids. Well I want to do is talk about their kids. They won't let you touch their penis, and they're do when they're drunk. Yeah, but no, I mean I get it. I get what you're saying, and like it's something that you should address, Like, yeah, it just I always think I always worry when people talk about things like this because it's just like, don't go too deep and too personal, because I don't feel like the world needs to know the ins and outs of your life. But obviously, to an extent, it's also very helpful. Yeah, So I think he's like delivered the right.
Speaker 3: Amount of information.
Speaker 1: It's not like sharing personal stories about one friend that did him wrong or something. It's more like just friends, stop talking to me.
Speaker 2: I'd like to hear some stories about him getting did but that's another No.
Speaker 3: You wait for the book to come out and sell it. You make money off it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, like if your mates, your mates should be your mate, shouldn't they like, don't hang out with you because you're gay. That seems disappointing. Find a better reason to not hang out with someone. There's plenty of them. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean it's always important to like find acceptance and stuff. So I mean, good on him to talking about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and he's got better friends now because gay friends friends.
Speaker 3: Are you ready for my last story?
Speaker 2: I suppose all good things should it must end eventually? Please hit me?
Speaker 3: So Live Shreiblood, do you know this one? Or is this going to be free?
Speaker 2: I heard that name. Could not pick them out of a lineup. I was guessing she was the one on the left, all right, you know the dad? No, mister Shrever.
Speaker 1: He played Sabertooth in X Men with ut I didn't watch the Wolverine Origin.
Speaker 3: One rubbiship media.
Speaker 1: Okay, So Live Shriver spoke about his daughter Kai's journey on Coming Live.
Speaker 2: Is the dude on the right then?
Speaker 3: Yeah? So it's all it's all trans news today. I quite like it.
Speaker 1: So they've been coming out recently and just kind of in full support of their daughter and just saying like, that's nice you find out I'm not treating my daughter disrespectful.
Speaker 2: And his doughter looks really happy to be there, doesn't she.
Speaker 3: It's like to stop talking about me.
Speaker 1: So he said that he expressed that the transition didn't feel like a big deal to him and emphasized the importance of acceptance and support.
Speaker 3: But of course weren't a big deal for him. Anyone doing a surtary chickenbugger, but it's only a little deal for you. But no, I think good on him.
Speaker 1: Like, there's actually quite a lot of like celebrities all coming out and support like their trans daughters, trans brothers and sisters as and like it's actually been quite refreshing. I think because of the political climate in Americas, a lot of it's mainly Americans.
Speaker 3: I think it's quite good at the moment.
Speaker 1: Because you've got a kind if you've got people that are like the pinnacle of social climaxing.
Speaker 2: We're outside again social climaxing, but.
Speaker 1: Like having people like that, it's quite important. It's like the lady from What's Her name, Sex and the City.
Speaker 2: Yes, the lesbian one, Cynthia Nixon.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they've just been talking about their trans child as well. So like I think there's like almost like a mecha of speaking out at the moment, which is quite nice.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean it's it's nice and it's kind of contra to how like the government and all of that's going over there as well and over here a bit as well. It's all a bit disappointing. So it's nice when we get stories like this. It's joyous stories. That's what we want.
Speaker 1: It is.
Speaker 3: It's nice.
Speaker 2: Joyous is out and queer and being supported by her dad who's got very twinkling eyes. It's quite just just speaking a look uncomfortable.
Speaker 3: It's that like rugged heart in it.
Speaker 2: I mean he's not really might you can have him? I'll let you. Yeah, he's all yours.
Speaker 1: He doesn't have to remember my name. So yeah, I think it's a really nice point. I think it's just keep doing it, keep pushing forward, Like I'm not.
Speaker 2: Back to everyone though, don't you keeping forward? Pushing forward?
Speaker 1: But no, it's like you're seeing them protect the Dolls T shirt at the moment and whenever you buy one they're seventy five pounds and it all goes like trans right at the moment, I've pre ordered when actually funny enough, I shall get on that on Payday. It's something that I feel like it was lesser than years prior, and it's really getting heavy at the moment, and I think it's so necessary, especially with the way that they're treating them in America at the moment. And obviously we've just had the law change here regarding women, which is stupid.
Speaker 3: As someone who is like non Binari, non French.
Speaker 2: How do you nono is the Australian, how do you feel.
Speaker 3: In like almost like the middle of the spectrums in a way.
Speaker 2: I'm not in them.
Speaker 3: That's very bad what I mean.
Speaker 2: Girls, you got me in the middle, which wouldn't be the first time my birthday, but now well I'm a I'm a non of the above, thank you, kind of non binary, not between the two, but somewhere else entirely doing my own thing. How do I feel about what.
Speaker 3: All of the outspts?
Speaker 1: I can speak on it as like a pan sexual person, but it's not as prowned upon right now hours say like non binary trans like yeah.
Speaker 2: It's it's it's it's a pain, but you know, frowning on it doesn't change anything. You might as well just they might as well just accept it, like what nice, proper, good decent human beings and yourself.
Speaker 1: I think we just have to like push back in the smartest way possible, but also like in a very tactile w like not like the aggressive protesting and things like this, Like there's no need for any of.
Speaker 3: Us to get violent with them.
Speaker 2: That's what they do want. I think we should get vialent.
Speaker 3: We should just be.
Speaker 1: Removing them from our prides like we have done and things like this, like we find very clever, tactile ways to kind of give them an f you and then kind of push back.
Speaker 3: So I like the movement at the moment. It's good.
Speaker 2: No, I want to blow it up. I want to I want to like see some blood. I'm all about that shit.
Speaker 1: Please don't blow anyone up now, before you do blow anyone.
Speaker 3: And that's all from the show biz this week.
Speaker 2: Thanks for that, Mickey, You're welcome. I've really enjoyed the positive transness of this week's news stories.
Speaker 1: So don't go anywhere. As coming up, we have a game for you to play. Along with in our game.
Speaker 2: Of the week, either of us are I think we'll Oh, welcome back to Chewing the Cud with me, River Scott and my close personal friend and astrologer Mickey Taylor. This is the part of the show where we play a game, and this one is for the person who loves a close up. It's Mickey, so off you pop pop eye off yes.
Speaker 4: Day of the week.
Speaker 2: So we're going to play Uza kazoo because Mickey, you being a musician, and that we thought it best for you to be the one with the technical equipment while I sit here and try and guess the songs. What you play on your lovely new kazoo. What you have got in your hand?
Speaker 3: I do like that it's color coordinating. Oh yeah, that's clever done, Thank you, prop guy. Okay, so I'm not very good at playing instruments, so we'll try this.
Speaker 2: Oh good. Well, as we've covered, I don't know anything about media, so I'm not gonna able to guess. And this is gonna be a really fun segment for everyone. Let's see what Let's see what I can get.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'll go with a musical first.
Speaker 2: That might be easier, all right, it's going to be popular from Wicked, isn't it?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 2: Oh that's don't crack me Argentina. Buy it's in Ebita. Yeah, okay, is it popular from Wicked? Okay?
Speaker 3: This one's a pop song from the naughties.
Speaker 2: Okay, I remember them. That was like last week It's getting all your clothes?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: But who was it who sang that one? Because I want to say, but I don't think it was No, It's getting in here. No, it was getting's getting hot in heirs to take off all your clothes.
Speaker 3: He did a song with Kelly Rowland and she text on ed XL.
Speaker 2: Yes Nelly, Yes, yes it was Nelly Nelly. Okay, wondering why shouldn't get this one's a theme song? A theme song? All right?
Speaker 3: That's hard that one?
Speaker 2: Actually? Yeah?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: Could I hear it one more time?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: I think what you're going for? There? Where's the Golden Girls theme?
Speaker 3: See, we've got this, okay, right, just have to go for everything.
Speaker 2: Between the late eighties and the early noughties. Right, I'm there.
Speaker 3: I'm going to give you a model one now, just to make it harder.
Speaker 1: Although you know the song, because I love the song as well.
Speaker 2: Is it popular from Wicked?
Speaker 3: No, it's not popular from wi It.
Speaker 2: I feel like I would have got it by now. Nothing is jump into mind.
Speaker 3: It's from a film, all right, and it's about girls that like to sing.
Speaker 2: And it's not from Wicked. No. Yeah, oh, then it's from It's not Mean Girls. It's Pitch Perfect.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And the singer is again please oh the girl fromming girl from from Pitch Perfect.
Speaker 3: And her name is no, it's Anna Kendrew. Yeah right, sorry, Actually, I have got one that I can do.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna do a song, but you tell me it's cheating that that doesn't work.
Speaker 3: It's also a nursery rhyme as well.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, so not popular from Wicked. Okay. I feel like this is a bluff cuz that's a nursery rhyme. But I know for a fact, because I'm a big fan of your work that you use that on one of your songs. So I'm going to say that that is a Mickey Taylor sampling of a nursery rhyme. How am I doing?
Speaker 3: I'm sampling a sample. Yeah, it's like sampling inception. Yes, is my song ring and the song ringering roses.
Speaker 2: And the Doorbell from Amazon.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I took a really happy well it's actually not happy song at all. It's actually about the plague, isn't it.
Speaker 2: I've not heard your version yet, but yeah, the ringer ring a.
Speaker 3: Ros is about a plague. My one's about an x A plague.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a tissue, a tissue, we all fall down?
Speaker 3: Yes, okay, right, hmm okay, I'm gonna do another theme song.
Speaker 2: Okay, the A team now he said it, Come on. That last bit has really tickled a brain cell, but I can't. Can I have it one more time? Can you give it to me once more? Please? Daddy?
Speaker 3: If I give the other bit, you'll give it away, sir.
Speaker 2: This is a bit because I'm I'm struggling. I'll give you a clue.
Speaker 3: They live in balls and you prom not and not not hamsters.
Speaker 2: Oh it's going to be Pokemon them all there. That took me far too, laugh Please let it that down so I look like I know what we're on about a little bit quicker, all right, fine, don't then you're gonna get it right away. Okay. I was enjoying that. Yeah, that was theme. Yeah, yeah, you could keep going. That would have been fine.
Speaker 1: Okay, I see, I'm just going for theme songs at the moment, like my movies.
Speaker 3: I like my movies.
Speaker 2: I'm more likely to have seen it if it's a thing. Yes, it's true.
Speaker 3: I can't remember the next.
Speaker 2: That that was almost certainly popular, but from Wicked.
Speaker 3: W it was popular like Arian and Grande. And there's another version I just got catch up.
Speaker 2: No, you're right, is that.
Speaker 3: One as well?
Speaker 2: And your eyes look so pretty?
Speaker 3: Can you start flirting with me? We're trying to work.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, I'm not sorry, Okay, I this is that one of them songs that you play around your house a lot. I've heard it several times and I like it, and it's gonna bug me because I can't remember what it's called. Who is by So? But yeah, it's that one What you play.
Speaker 3: Messy?
Speaker 2: That's it. Yeah, it's the girl kicking the cake a part in the in her living room or the Yeah, that's right. I really like it and I remember that. Yeah, I knew it. I just didn't know what it's called.
Speaker 3: Okay, I ran on them.
Speaker 2: It's another one, what you play a Lot? But that's all I've got. I don't know the names. And usually when they're on I'm like chatting to you over the top of them and not listening to them properly. So I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: We I literally just tried to do a couple of songs that were like near to the twenty twenties, and you've had a gay panic.
Speaker 3: I love it.
Speaker 1: It was Expresso Both Espresso by Sabrina Carpenter.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, should we go back to an easier one for you? All right?
Speaker 2: Please? Yeah? That's an easy one, is it? Yeah, now you've lost me.
Speaker 3: I'm blue dud dubbade.
Speaker 2: I didn't get that at all, how do you? Okay, that's enough for now. Coming up after this short break, we get to some sleuthin in Treasure Trail. Welcome back. You are still watching River and Mickey, and why wouldn't you? We are a delight. This is chewing the could and now we're going to explore a city using our human puppet in Treasure Trail.
Speaker 3: So you said human puppet, it's actually Mike, Benny and Rowe. Hello, Mike, can you hear hello?
Speaker 2: Studio?
Speaker 3: Can you hear me? Yeah, hello, darling, I can hear loud and clear, which is good.
Speaker 4: I am here in Istanbul. It twas Constantinople. I've been making that joke a lot. So i am here in Istanbul. You've got a list of things for me to discover.
Speaker 3: What am I doing? First?
Speaker 2: Oh? That was very business like. Okay, Mike, here's your first clue. It was a gift from a kaiser domed in green where sultan's strolled and sights are seen.
Speaker 4: Okay, on that, I'm just gonna prep I'm gonna take another hoodie with me, just in case.
Speaker 3: This one's a bit of bit thin. Whether it's bitten not sure.
Speaker 4: So I've got my camera, I've got my microphone, I've got my little backpack. I've got my bottle of water as well, So let's keep going. I've not made house keeping.
Speaker 3: This from dirty animal.
Speaker 2: Okay. So a gift from a sultan where sights are seen, it sounds it sounds posh, it sounds high up. Yeah, you want to be seen.
Speaker 1: You want to be quite high, or.
Speaker 3: It'd be like you know when you go like appear and you get the glasses thing.
Speaker 2: So from far away, something quite big. It's gonna be ostentatious, isn't it. Like a gift from a sultan, you expect it to be showy.
Speaker 3: I'm not ah, yes, wait, it's got to be the fountain.
Speaker 2: Isn't It could be which the fountain? There is probably quite a few German apparently German SATs where the next four place.
Speaker 1: So your clue is a sugar dusted chewy square and it is a sweet from Istanbul beyond compare.
Speaker 4: That is durable, that is doable.
Speaker 2: Let's go sound love there. I mean a sugar dusted chewy square.
Speaker 3: So it's not a jelly baby. They're dusted too, but.
Speaker 2: They're not square. Nople fruits are square, sorry, star burst, what do you the gift from Istanbul?
Speaker 3: But not Constantinople? So I did make the joke, damn it.
Speaker 2: I would die intimate that joke as well. But yeah, so this one seems pretty straightforward. Is it in fact? Some Turkish delight? And that's the recess though, see I meet, I'm going to win, do you yes? Please?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: It's okay, smoky, spiced and wrapped with care, a meal on wheels found everywhere. Okay, see, I like the classic stuff for me. I don't want to know when it's too When it's too like that, I'm you're ever doing it.
Speaker 3: It doesn't like I like my stuff fancy sometimes because I'm common as.
Speaker 2: Mac is goodly, classy, good your moments through the magic of television. I've got some right here in my little, my little hole. So okay, would you like would you like a nibble? I don't know.
Speaker 3: It would be a bad day for an allergy, wouldn't it.
Speaker 2: I don't know what's in them other than various nuts. But you're used to a mouthful of various nuts, babes. Yet I didn't hear a no.
Speaker 1: That show really good, but with about the middle bit that it's more not nowga like a perrero now gar.
Speaker 3: I've never had Turkish before.
Speaker 1: This is a bit.
Speaker 2: It's like chewy and crunch at the same time. I prefer one or the other.
Speaker 3: I think, no, no, no, need to be over stimulated.
Speaker 2: Even your food is ADHD compliant.
Speaker 3: Absolutely okay, I'm.
Speaker 2: Gonna eat my thing. You you you you think? Where do you think he's going.
Speaker 3: Wrapped or something? Smoky?
Speaker 2: Hm hm.
Speaker 3: Kebab?
Speaker 2: Yes, of course, I mean we've had have you got? We haven't got kebabs?
Speaker 3: Not going to rapped smoky?
Speaker 2: That does sound good many in my charm. I mean I've checked little cupboard and there's no kebabs in there. Ah.
Speaker 1: Yes, the answer the question, so steam and stone in a sacred hall where stress and soap together a fall.
Speaker 2: Mm. That one sounds a little bit familiar, you know, steam and stone like and get getting going somewhere, steaming and getting de stressed. That sounds like one of those gentlemen's facilities that we hear so much about. Of course we've never been to, but we are aware of them, of course.
Speaker 3: Would you agree? Yeah, i'd so, isn't it.
Speaker 2: Thomas her mom?
Speaker 1: Her man?
Speaker 2: Who's man hard man, who's man hands man like?
Speaker 1: Okay, So here I am.
Speaker 4: I have answered to the next clue, which is I'm going to go in.
Speaker 3: Next? I'm true. You can probably get a cup of tea.
Speaker 2: Shall have to rang on a minute, Mike. I've still got a mouth full of Turkish to light. I can do it all right.
Speaker 1: A church and mosque in layers, grand faith in history hand in hand.
Speaker 2: Oh get you well.
Speaker 3: I feel very refreshed.
Speaker 4: So next clue because I wasn't listening.
Speaker 3: Mm hm, So church and mosque in layers, grand faith in history hand in hand.
Speaker 2: It's like one of those multi faith prayer rooms at the airport m.
Speaker 3: Oh wait, there we go. Hey, your Sophia, so don't.
Speaker 2: Go it's behind you go. Well, yes, a corn stop. So next thing, give me some petals, spice and rain captured in a glass to This feels almost like we're casting spells, you know. Okay, so let me let me do that again because I want to do it with like a bit more of a witchy vibe to it. M scents of petals, spice and rain captured in a glass to Maine. No, no, I went a bit to a camp, isn't it.
Speaker 3: Well that's got to be a cologne or a perfume, isn't it.
Speaker 2: Sually, Yeah, something like that. You see why I didn't get a callback for Agatha all along?
Speaker 3: Can't you all the chanel? Add?
Speaker 2: I mean, I've made plenty of smells in my time, but none of them perfumed.
Speaker 3: And I found it it was perfumering, So it's got all. So this is the one he was making, Willows that shouldered it is. You don't get any none for you. It's very nice.
Speaker 1: It has top notes of orange and jasmine and rose, with a heart of cashmere tobacco and a yang yellang, and base notes of petuli and sandal.
Speaker 3: Would they only give me the hard words? They're so mean?
Speaker 2: It smell nice? Oh it does?
Speaker 3: Oh? Going in you.
Speaker 2: An ancient tail in stone and so tall from nile to track where racers fall.
Speaker 3: You must know this one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, then sounds like moron. Sounds like something to do with plumbing.
Speaker 3: You call me a moron? Yea anser. The next club, which is obelisks. So I am ready for the next.
Speaker 1: Clue, please, okay, am well beneath the city street where water flows and shadows meet.
Speaker 3: I'm on that.
Speaker 4: Let's get away face.
Speaker 2: Wait is that a sewer?
Speaker 3: It's got to be the basilica?
Speaker 2: You say it if I know what it is.
Speaker 4: Okay, I've made it into the Stott system, which is ground very dark, very very cool.
Speaker 3: I'm here.
Speaker 2: I mean the next clue is high above the city's hum feathers flat well coffee come no, yeah, that'll do.
Speaker 3: Okay. I have found the answer to that one, and it's here.
Speaker 1: Okay, birds can get the next clues. So tiles of blue, oh tram noisey trap, Yeah, lovely tram though tiles are blue and towers six cooled to prayer in a sacred mix is where you end.
Speaker 2: Your treasure trail.
Speaker 1: That is also thats good, crack out the sat nad and get moving. M So you thought mask right, I've said church with pick a mix.
Speaker 2: I'm the more on it, but I'm going to say a mosque because towers are called to prayer from that.
Speaker 3: And I'm just less cultured, so I don't know the Oh wow, that is gorgeous, really pretty?
Speaker 1: I did say grandiose? Oh yes, m it says Nana's plates more than it love.
Speaker 3: That is actually really pretty, really know? And then we're just stuck in the studio.
Speaker 2: Did you know the towers are called minarets?
Speaker 3: God damn, look at you.
Speaker 2: Just trying to show that I do know some shit still anyway.
Speaker 3: So that's almost the end of the show for now.
Speaker 1: But on screen now you can see our contact details at the cud TV, at your social media, and if you want to catch up with the previous episodes you can always bring just on YouTube look for Chewing the CUD.
Speaker 2: Thank you for watching and we will see you next week.
Speaker 3: Bye.