Speaker 1: Leonard Cohen, Hallelujah, Kerry Underwood, Jesus take the wheels. Are the songs that came to mind, Joing and you and I Now is the share of the Republican Party living in glory. Somewhere between here and Columbus and Cleveland is Alex trying to FEELU and Alex here it is Wednesday afternoon. We were together yesterday. You had told me off the air, you know what I need some time off. I'm going to go somewhere because I'm working sixteen eighteen hour days. You have a staff of a couple hundred. You're involved in all the campaigns, the big ones that curse for the three Supreme Court justices. By the way, I've not heard from Justice Joe more than six times today. So that's the seventh call was too much for me. And then Issue one was going down the tubes. All the experts said there's no chance Issue one it's going to pass. And then you also had Bernie Marino. So how does the chair of the Republican Party field this afternoon?
Speaker 2: Well, Billy, the chair feels wonderful today to be candid and to be serious for a minute.
Speaker 3: I'm grateful for Ohio. I'm grateful for Ohioans and the choices. Billy.
Speaker 2: You know, the country was headed in the wrong direction.
Speaker 3: It was just headed in the wrong direction. We've watched this for a long time.
Speaker 2: The Democrats have left the mainstream of American politics. And if the press were serious and honest today, they would report the collapse of the Democratic Party. I mean, they love to hate Donald Trump, but they never look in the mirror and say, why is Donald Trump beating us?
Speaker 3: Why is this happening?
Speaker 2: Because they don't talk about the kitchen table issues that matter to Americans and specifically to Ohio.
Speaker 3: And so I'm tired today, Billy.
Speaker 2: I got to tell you I have not been more professionally satisfied in my life. We won everything in Ohio last night.
Speaker 3: We want everything to matter.
Speaker 2: We won Bernie Marino, we won Issue one, We won three contested Supreme Court races. You know, we held our own across the state, from really from one part of Ohio to the next. County after county, the winds just keep rolling in. And you know, it's the feeling you get after working hard and seeing a very positive result in Ohio.
Speaker 1: You know, I like the Democrats that qu if they can. Hey, George Clooney, you and Matt Damon, we need you. And then Beyonce, could you sing a little freedom force? There? Beyonce preach to us. And then you got Oprah and telling us all about income inequality on our island and Oprah. And then how about Bill Clinton. Let's get Bill Clinton. We're talking about women's rights. Bill Clinton's an expert on women's rights and their role in society. And what about Obama. Let's get Michelle, Let's get Barack, get them out of retirement. Come here and jayse yell the black guys who don't understand all the great things that Obama's and the Clinton's and the Oprahs have done for them. According to polling, about twenty five percent of black men, I guess they're racist too, voted for Donald Trump and black I'm sorry, Hispanic males are above fifty voting for Donald Trump.
Speaker 2: Why did that happen, Well, it happened because of the things I just mentioned, and that is that we as Republicans under Donald Trump, have been talking about things that matter to regular people. When Donald Trump says drill, baby, drill, he's saying I'm going to make the cost of energy cheaper by tapping into American energy resources. And when I do that, your groceries will cost less because the diesel truck that delivers the groceries to your store will get there cheaper. The car that you drive will be cheaper to get you to work. Everything will be better because we're talking about those kinds of things. What did they do, Billy. They spent the entire campaign demonizing a person who had been but twice before We've gotten over seventy million votes of the American people. You can't keep calling him a threat to democracy in the Nazi and in indicting him on these garbage state level charges in New York where you get these rogue prosecutors at the local level trying to bring this man down, a man who has supportive over eighty million people. It finally just caught up to the Democratic Party. What the Democratic Party should do and what the press should tell the American people this morning, is that that party is no longer in the mainstream of American politics. So we win because they don't talk about regular issues.
Speaker 3: That's what's going on right now.
Speaker 1: State Issue one, which was making sure that Ohio wins could not vote anymore for the members of the Reapportionment Board. It was put together by tens of I think sixty million dollars or more from out of state money came in. They brought out a retirement a liberal, retired Supreme Court justice named Marine O'Connor, who issued a crappy statement this morning. I don't know if you saw it, but she essentially said the Ohio wins were stupid, they didn't know what they were voting for, and that they were confused, they didn't understand the issue. Whenever you don't agree with the liberals, they say, well, you're confused and you're stupid. Know your role, shut your mouth and sit down. The polling on State Issue one a month or two ago, who told me, others told me, hey, this is going to pass. Every time I talk to someone in the note, they said, well, it's going to pass. Why did it fail and fail so miserably?
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, in the history you relate is accurate, and I'll tell you that the very first polling that I saw had us down forty percentage points. You know, Billy, I've been involved in politics for twenty five years. This is probably among the most satisfying victories I've been a small part of and I have a small part of this. We had a lot of people come together in Ohio to make this happen. My predecessor, Bob Paduciic's, Matt Hoffman, our State Centate present, A lot of us worked together. Why did this thing finally fail because we educated Ohioans Issue one was a scam and a lie and really and the press is really complicit here. And you know, I know you didn't ask about them, Billy, but it's important that the press, and I hope members of the press are listening to this. They need to look in the mirror. They did not tell Ohioan's the truth. Had you passed Issue one, as an Ohio voter, you would have stripped your self of the ability to elect or unelect the people that do important public business.
Speaker 3: Billy. Had any Republican.
Speaker 2: Organization, any right wing money group come in and said we're going to strip you of the ability to vote for people that do public business? The press what had lost its collective mind? That didn't happen. They didn't tell the truth. They tried to sell it as some citizen initiative.
Speaker 3: It wasn't.
Speaker 2: It was a left wing power grab. Once Ohioan's understood it. And frankly, once Donald Trump said no, the hire Republican Party said no. Bill Cunningham said no. All the important people, Billy, they said no.
Speaker 1: And they figured it out. And I don't know the rate of spending on one side had to be close to one hundred million dollars. Every time I looked up that there was an old, retired, broken down Judge Marine O'Connor telling us that the politicians are ruining the states and that the citizens are arising Just the opposite was true. Whatever they're doing. They accused the others out of engaging in their behavior when they talked about law fair against Democrats, but they've already done that. And so when they talked about the politicians in Columbus, it is they. It is they or the problem, and there's no way to even recognize it. When I read the statement of retired Judge Marine O'Connor, it was taking the American people to task for not understanding what great things she's done for the state of Ohio. I dare you to confront me on the battlefield of ideas about the state issue. Want you don't have the right to vote, I'm taking it away in the inquiry a part of course of USA today and connect they're in there talking about how this is a citizens initiative, the citizens, the bowels from the polyps of the state of Ohio arose and said, we can't take it anymore.
Speaker 4: I don't want to vote. Please take away my right to vote and give it on.
Speaker 1: To retired judges to decide for me who I get to vote for. Why wasn't it framed that way, Alex T Now you're getting me all pissed off. Explain that to me.
Speaker 3: I always do that, Billy, I always do it.
Speaker 2: I don't mean to listen. I mean you've said it exactly right. This thing was a bill of goods for Ohio. It was a terrible idea. You know, this was not citizen lad This was thirty five million dollars in counting of out of state special interest money. You know, Billy, I said it last night in front of our four hundred people that were gathered at our party. You know, this is basically, you know, us telling the out of state people. San Francisco sent money to this, New York sent money to this, Washington d C an out of state bill and out of the country billionaire setting money to this from Europe.
Speaker 3: You know this was not going to happen in Ohio. It's bad policy. Look, we can always improve government. This was not the kind of improvement we need. They failed.
Speaker 2: And one more thing, Billy you said that Marin O'Connor put out a statement essentially telling us that we're stupid. That's what the left does in America. They underestimate the voting public. The press is complicit in this. They all think that Donald Trump keeps winning because.
Speaker 3: We're all stupid. I've got news for you.
Speaker 2: It's not that way.
Speaker 3: That we're smart and.
Speaker 2: We're running things now and we've won power and we control everything in Ohio. And they better start to come back to the center of American politics where the Democrats are going to go, you know, the way of the Whig Party.
Speaker 3: So they better be very very careful.
Speaker 1: Lastly, on the issue of an agenda, I think the House of Representatives is going to go Republican. The Senate likely is going to be fit right now, MSNBC says fifty two, as that means it's fifty four or fifty five. With great power goes great responsibility. And I can only imagine if the shoe was on the other foot. And if Washington was now for the next forty eight years, continuing to be under the control of the Democrats, what this country would look like with all the apologies and the mainstream media. And so there's a new there's a new way in a new day. But I don't think the media and the liberal Democrats are going to say, you know what, you're right, we're wrong, and we're not going to We're not going to smear Donald Trump anymore. Hell, Donald Trump in two weeks may be sent to the state prison. And if he had lost, I'm sure that Mary Garland's crowd and Jack Smith would have locked him up and convicted him in front of a Washington d c. Jury and whatever they want to convict him of. And so you don't give advice to Democrats. But do you think that the Democratic Party is going to say, you know what, we screwed up magnificently, we don't know what the hell's going on, and it's our fault. We're sorry, let's work together for the good of the nation. Is that even possible.
Speaker 2: It's not from the modern day Democratic Party. I will say this, if Joe Biden wanted to preserve some kind of a legacy. And I'm thinking about this this morning, Billy, and I'm surprised I'm going to say it on air, but I believe it.
Speaker 3: Joe Biden should call.
Speaker 2: A press conference today this afternoon and say I am now pardoning Donald Trump of all federal crimes, and I'm calling upon the governor of New York to do the same thing. I've invited Donald Trump to the White House. It's time to put this election behind us and unite the country, and Joe Biden could firm up his legacy. I believe Joe Biden already doesn't like Tomala Harris. I believe Joe Biden voted for Donald Trump. I think that's how upset he is at the way that the Democratic machine treated him. So I would love to see that come. So if you're asking me to give advice, that's what I would do. Mister President President Biden, if you're listening in, I know you might be as you are, why don't you pardon Donald Trump today and the silliness of lawfare, and let's get a fresh start, and then let's have Donald Trump say to the American people, let's begin advancing legislation and laws that fix problems that steal our southern border. Let's get America's economy moving again. Let's protect the middle class. Let's get American energy underway. Let's solve some of the health related problems we have in the country, and let's do the things we talked about when we ran. This is an exciting time for us as Republicans because we know that we didn't implement our agenda bill. It helps Americans, It helps American families when you put good conservative laws into place that free up the economy and provide the American people with the freedom they so deserve.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Alex. It's a great victory. I know you're going to relax a little bit, pick up the pieces of this magnificent performance. State Issue one is down in flames. Bernie Marino is on top, Sheared Brown is not yet called, and I don't think Kamala Harris has called anyone. We should get wor at any moment as to when she's going to make a statement. And I'm sure it would be a wonderful thing if that would happen. Joe Biden's going to pardon his son and all his family members for the bribes they took from China, from Romania, from everywhere in the world, and it'd be a wonderful thing if he said, Look, in addition to these pardons, I want to clean slate. I'm going to invite Donald Trump in. I'm going to ask the governor a camp of Georgia, and I'm going to get a hold of Kathy Hokeel, the governor of New York. We need to start afresh and quit fighting with each other and start working together as Americans. If that happened, I'd be in a state of shock because right now the Democratic Party is turning on Joe Biden. I'm listening to all the Commentsarrea this morning. Haven't slept all night that there blaming Joe Biden for this and giving Kamala Harris a free pass. They're saying that Joe Biden should have stepped down two years ago and turned this thing over to Kamala Harris under the twenty fifth Amendment, let her be the incumbent for two years. Then she would have won. She still would have lost it. In the personality, it's the problems that we have and the fact that the elite don't understand how we live our lives. The elite things that were mushrooms living in the dark, fed crap, and they don't understand it is our fault that we didn't recognize all the good things they do for us. That George Clooney is the Matt Damon's, the Beyonces, the Oprahs, the Clintons, the Obamas, that they come out of their billion dollar homes in their mansions every two or four years and preach to us about how important they are in our life. And Tatae wants to put more things up about childless cat ladies. And they live this life because of our support, directly or indirectly, and they have to recognize the country needs to go on a different and better course. And your suggestion, Alex trying to if he lose a great one. Joe Biden right now, he voted for Donald Trump. His wife wants nothing to do with Kamala Harris. And it would be a great thing to have maybe the three or four or five of them get together. Let's work on behalf of the American people. You remember a time, Alex, when Republicans and the Democrats were elected, they took off their political garb and the first thing they said was we're here, let's work together, Republicans and Democrats for the good of the nation. Were tired of defamation and slander. Let's work together for every slaps in this country and to make it better. If that happens, I'd be in a state of shock. And when someone is punched, they want to hit back harder. And Donald Trump has gone through a living hell because of a law fair and the Democrats and what they've put him through for the last three or four years, a living hell. He's the most spectacular political figure in the history of this country. He ranks up there in my book with Washington, with Jefferson, and with Lincoln. It's unbelievable what they've put him through. And he's surved. And I talked to one of the Secret Service guys who and indirectly and said, you got to protect him. I have a fear that the forces of evil are going to come after him between now and January the twentieth, And they've got to double and triple because the evil forces to crawl the earth looking for the ruination of souls in the destruction of human life. They may double and triple down over the next two months to make sure that Trump doesn't survive to get to January the twentieth, and so your idea, Alex t is a wonderful one. If it happens, I'd be in a state of shock because as soon as Marine O'Connor said the American people the high winds are stupid. They don't know what we do for them. That to me typifies exactly the view of the socialists that control the Democratic Party. And Alex, once again, thanks for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show, and all they can say. It truly is a great day to be an American.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Billy, God bless you.
Speaker 1: And God bless America. Get to get back to sleep. Tenure with more this afternoon is unbelievable. Your comments five one, three, seven, nine, seven thousand. There is a God, Bill Cunningham, News Radio seven hundred that w UW I.
Speaker 4: Heard there was a secret chorde the David played and it pleased the Lord.
Speaker 3: But you don't really care for music.
Speaker 1: And it goes like this, the Force, the fifth, the minor fall and the major list the babble King composing. There is a God and he saved us. He saved America. Leonard Cohens by Jeff BUCKLEYR.
Speaker 3: Faith was strong.
Speaker 1: But you needed proof, Yes I did.
Speaker 3: You saw her bathing.
Speaker 5: On the room.
Speaker 1: Not bad her beauty.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 1: It would have too. And she tied to her kitchen chair.
Speaker 6: She broke gets farn.
Speaker 7: She cuts your hair.
Speaker 1: That's what they did, the Trump's jos.
Speaker 7: She do.
Speaker 3: Sing it.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you a little story and then I'll get on to the issues of the day. Yours truly, and I'm sure many of you joined me in this thought. I started watching had a little dinner at five on Vine last night with the People's Judge and Sean Donovan, and then I said, I got to get home by seven thirty quarter eight, and I planted myself in my easy chair until about, oh, I don't know, ten thirty am, about sixteen hours, had a notepad writing things down, hoping against hope the American people would figure it out, much like Ohioan's figured it out with State Issue one, that the elites are selling you a bunch of crap in a sandwich. And you know, the less the more bread you put on it, the less crap you eat. And I thought, well, this is the chance we got after years of runaway, terrible inflation, eating away at family budgets, after the border was swung wide open, wide open by Democrats for political purposes in order to plan as many illegals in red states as possible, in order to turn the elections in the future, to take the House, take the Senate, take the presidency, path to citizenship path to citizenship path. The voting of all twenty thirty to forty fifty million illegals, the country would not recover one hundred thousand Americans being killed every year of fedanel. I don't know how how many young girls and young boys are sold into sexual slavery because of Kamala Harris and Joe Biden and the Obamas and the Clintons. They don't care. It's not their kids being sold into slavery. Head On top of that, the collapse of civil societies whoever it touches, such as in Texas. They had a hope that Texas itself would collapse. That's somehow under the weight of millions of illegals. That the school system, the tax collection system, the legal system, the medical system, the orphanage system, the emergency rooms are all collapse the country. When turmoil has taking place, that's when the despots arise. You saw the competency of Biden and Harris with the withdrawal, the abandonment to the Taliban of Americans that have bled there for twenty years. They left blood on the battlefield and Joe Biden and Kamala Harris simply walked away. And now girls in Afghanistan are not permitted to make a sound in public. They wear their garb from head to toe. They have no rights at all. They're beaten on a regular basis in Afghanistan, in fact most Middle Eastern countries, if you're a female, it's a terrible place to be. And Putin and a Moss ran wild after Afghanistan. Vladimir Putin said, man, there's a new sheriff in town, and his name's Barney Fife. Now's the time to seize Ukraine. And after Biden supplied to the Aridian government hundreds of billions of dollars, they filled up the coffers of Amas and Hesbala, who then attacked Israel. And these crazy woke policies on gender that pushed men into women's sports and kind of mainstream the idea that you're a fluid gender and that if you're a little girl's a five or six year old and the first or second grade in an urban area. She's going to hear more about gender fluidity and her genitals more than reading, writing, and arithmetic. Mother said, we can't take it anymore. You may know. The exit polling at this point indicates that about forty of women voted for Donald Trump because they can't take it anymore. And Democrats faced setbacks with blue collar average voters all over the Midwest, especially in Wisconsin, Ohio, Michigan, Pennsylvania, and wealthy Virginians. Also, we're telling their fellow citizens that Kamala Harris is the future heir of Voters in Michigan abandoned Kamala Harris over Gaza, as Jewish voters in Philadelphia did the same thing. Unbelievable. This all happened in a climate of chaos. I often show up with you every day and I tell Tony Bender, and I tell Dave Keaton and others, we have chaos. Just everywhere I look in life, I see chaos and more is coming to the Hamlet County Prosecutor's office. Hamilt County residents made a terrible move and putting Connie Pillach, who can't spell, prosecutor must much less be one in charge of criminal justice and law enforcement in Hamilton County. She ran no campaign, and I'm told by those who know her well, she's mean and arrogant, and I want to compliment Melissa Powers. This morning, about eight o'clock in the morning, Missy walked into the Prosecutor's office head meetings. You know why. As I speak today at twelve forty four pm, there air trials going on. There's a cop and Forest Park Park calling the Prosecutor's office saying, look, I have a big rate at four o'clock and I want to know what to put in the search on. What do I do? There's a there's a cop at CPD that at fifteenth and Vine that doesn't know what the new Brady rules are relative to discovery and what he can and cannot seize. And that cop has the hotline the Hamil County Prosecutor's Office. What can I do? As we speak, there's a grand jury, there's three of them meeting in Hamilton County. The ins and outs of voluntary man's or involuntary manslaughter? Is it murder one? Is it murder two? Is it a purposeful killing? Is it knowledgeable? Is it reckless? And the prosecutors make all those decisions during during blink, During is it bling or blink? The cops rounded up the homeless and took them down underneath the Big Mac Bridge. And you know what happened as a result of that. They cleaned it out. Now is that legal? Can you can you take hundreds of homeless office streets at Cincinnati and just move them involuntarily. Let's talk to the prosecutor's office. Every Democratic office holder in Hambleton County, and many of them are great people like Charmaine McGuffey who won easily. What we'll say to individuals privately what they should do and without respect to a name, whether it's the commissioners, or whether it's the other office holders, whether it's war chairman, whether it's the Democrats who know what's happening in criminal justice. Uh, these individuals all voted for Melissa, but the machine in Hamilton County was behind Connie Pillage. Now, if Connie Pillage had common sense, she has to know that she's in way over her head. Right now, there's many jury trows happening in Hamilton County conducted by Hamny County prosecutors. Grand jury's have dozens of witnesses lined up in victims demanding justice by Hamny County Prosecutor's Office. The Civil Division determines what's in the Bengals lease, what is not in the Bengals lease. There's one hundred and fifty man women that have been there for decades in many cases, that are experts at what they do, and if they leave, it's going to be chaos. Is Connie Pillage smart enough to realize that and to say today or tomorrow or next week, Melissa Powers, I know this didn't turn out the way that you thought it should, but can we get together and have lunch or breakfast and talk. Melissa would be more than willing to meet and say, Connie, these are the issues, this is what's going on. And then Connie Pillage needs to have a meeting at Hamidon County Prosecutor's Office in mass and tell them their jobs are secure. I'm not going to fire anyone because of your politics. I'm not going to fire anyone because you didn't vote for me. Believe me, none of them did. And I need help. I'm in over my head. I need your help to run criminal justice in Hamilton County. And if all of you quit that the citizens of the region will be hurt by that decision, and I promise you no one will be fired here because of your politics. We must keep this thing going the way it is. I need your help. I'm sixty five years old. I've never been in a criminal courtroom prosecuting anyone in my life. I don't know what I'm doing. I don't know about the rule against perpetuities, the rule in Shelley's case. I don't know about the Brady violations. I don't know about Matt versus Ohio. I don't know about conducting Jerry trolls, what is not and what is missible. I'm in trouble. I need your help now. If she would do that, I would think the great majority of the prosecutors, one hundred and twenty five of them civil and criminal, would stay absent that they're leaving. And you can't leave the keys on the desk when you got a jury trodemar involving a murder or rape, of drug sales of burglary, breaking into cars. The prosecutors do that dirty work every day, and they're motivated to do it well. So it does Connie Pillach have the character to lower her head a little bit and say, damn, I don't know what I'm doing. Help me. Other counties will call Hamilton County. We have a great county corner doctor lastmis Marco, who every day one of her staff speaks to someone of the prosecutor's office. But the gathering of evidence, what do I do? What don't I do? What's admissible? How do we handle it? Out of state prosecutors Indiana, We'll call Melissa Powers or Joe Dieters before and say, I got this case. There's elements in part. Part of the crime was committed here, part of the crime was committed there. Here are the elements of the offense. What do you think we should do? Will you take the case? Think I should take the case? It's happening right now, and Connie Pillach is clueless about how to conduct the office. This is not about Democrat, Republican, liberal, conservative. This is about competency. Does she have the judgment? And I would urge the chair Gwen McFarlane of the Hamlet County Democratic Party man, maybe last me, some Marco, maybe Charmaine McGuffey, maybe Denise tree House and Alisha Reese maybe have to have purival get all together and say, Okay, we won. What the hell do we do now? And the answer is to keep the current prosecutors in place if they will stay, to tell them for the next two years, let's get to know each other. The people of Hamlet County, which is the heart that beats the tri State, deserves this. Without law enforcement, there's no blink Lytle Park, there's no Octoberfest, there's no three c DC that, there's no taste of Cincinnati. All those issues are happening because the foundation of Cincinnati is so good that and it's good because there's a sense of law enforcement, and right now there's a sense of none. There's almost despair in the prosecutor's office I know, and the men and women there thinking I can't work for her. Well, it's up to Connie Pillage to do the job correctly. Thirdly, I have Bernie Marino coming up in about fifteen minutes. I'm McCall Bernie to talk about what happened with what didn't happen. Also, later on I spoke to the Great Sean Hannity. He's going to join us too later today to talk about he was with the President mar A Lago. He was wonderful last night on Fox. He's as well connected in radio and TV as any person ever has been to Donald J. Trump talk about what happened, what didn't happen, and things of that character. But the mainstream media that has lost power used to be NBC, ABC, CBSPBS, The newspapers had power. Right now, zero zilch, nada. To listen to joylis Reid and Joy Behar, to listen to Joe Scarborough as I did this morning at six am, I didn't sleep women. White women are racist. Did you know you're a racist? Forty five percent of women in the country voted for Donald Trump. Joe scar Scarborough said that the reason this happened is that Kamala Harris is not a six foot four inch white guy. But how would you describe Barack Hussein Obama. He's a six foot two inch black guy, and he got elected because of white vote. They want to coin this thing is racism and sexism because they can't face their own failures. By the way, the stock market is soaring up to thirteen hundred. Most people I know, yours and truly are making fortune in the stock market, But that's irrelevant to the survivability of this country. We were at stake of losing it, losing it all, and you saved it. The Blue Wall crumbled, it didn't exist, and things are pretty good. One last fact, I'm watching last night, I think it was CNN. They had a graphic up. This was about four am this morning. I couldn't go sleep. My eyeballs looked like road maps. Sitting in my chair all night long. I nod off every now and then wake up. And then about ten o'clock I said, I got to get up. A guy going to get moving. One of them took a shower. That'll wake me up, But I really didn't. How about this little map? They put up a map about four am. By that point they had counties in the United States of America in which Donald Trump received three percent, greater vote than Donald Trump received in twenty twenty. In other words, the growth it went and won higher three percent. The map was filled with red dots from sea to shining sea. They came up with a number of one thousand, two hundred counties, which is about twenty five percent of the total. All these red little dots that he received three percent. He didn't mean he won the county, but he did win the great majority of counties, but nonetheless, three percent of the counties from California to Maine, from Washington to Florida, they didn't have up Alaska, Hawaii had dots all over the place of counties that the residents in that county gave Trump at least three percent more vote than he received in twenty twenty. And then I think it was Jake Tapper said to the person doing this, I think it was Harry Enton. Well, let's put up the Kamala Harris map. Did how many counties did she receive three percent more vote than Joe Biden received in twenty two So he hit hit the button a few times, hit the button. There's the map in the United States of America. The answer was zero zero from sea to Shining Sea. Donald Trump has a magnificent, magnificent mandate. Let's continue, as I always say, we continue and ever stop. We simply continue. At some point today, I'm going to relate a little event that took place on Sunday at Mass at Saint Gertrude's and what the great American did with a candle off to the left that continues to burn now. But until then, let's continue on the other side, we have Senator elect Bernie Marino. How it happened, Shared Brown is done and as of now, I talked to him about ten minutes off the air to say, are you ready to go? He said yes. I said, as Shared Brown called you yet to concedeer to congratulate, He said no, I'll take his call, but no calls. And by the way, Kamala Harris will address the nation at four o'clock today. The lies didn't work and the truth shine through. And by the way, News Nation was the first one. News Nation was the first cable channel that announced Donald Trump had won the presidency. News Nation, led by our own Sean Compton, who got his chops right here Troil fifty five, Home of Your Bengals, News Radio seven hundred WuW Leonard Cohen sang about it, Hallelujah. Harry Underwood sang about it. Jesus take the wheel. But what happened last night and continuing to today could not have happened except for divine intervention. And it occurred. And of course I've not slept since I got up yesterday morning about seven thirty. I can't sleep. I'm taking water, I'm doing my best. I'm gonna crash at some point. I'm running on adrenaline. But the man who delivered Ohio, the man who campaigned in all eighty eight counties, the man who beat all the experts in the pros, the man who won a Republican primary against the Rhinos, and the man that's going to go to Washington representing you and I is Bernie Marino of the Cleveland area. I love Cleveland at this point temporarily. And Bernie Marino, welcome again to the Bill Cunningham Show. And Bernie, here we are the afternoon after and can you tell us your feelings when it became obvious you're going to be elected to the US Senate. I know I sent you a text. Was I the first one to call you, Senator Bernie Marino?
Speaker 8: That was just my family and I had my siblings, you know, as you know, I'm one of seven. Oh I have my four kids, my three grandkids, my son in law. So it was just great moment. It's a true honor.
Speaker 3: Bill.
Speaker 8: You gotta remember, I'm a kid, you know, born and call me South America, moved here, was able to open a tiny little car dealership, and here I am representing the p people of Ohio and the United States Senate. Just an overwhelming honor, truly honored, and just I'll say this to every one of your listeners, whether you voted for me or not, I will be the Senator for all of Ohio and I will work tirelessly to help make your government better for you.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm going to do. And I agree.
Speaker 8: Divide invention happened last night because divine intervention created this country, and we're going to restore this country to its greatness.
Speaker 3: I can't wait to get started.
Speaker 1: Why Sharon Brown is the Democrat heavyweight champion of the State of Ohio's beat everyone, including a Mike DeWine. He beat Mike DeWine like a redheaded stepchild. And I think it was twenty oh six and I was in Mike's office after that happened in the Capitol. I mean it was ugly, it was How did this happen? Shared Brown undefeated, untied on scored on in politics for more than half a century. Why did you win?
Speaker 8: Because people weren't buying his crap anymore. Shared had been talking about work, helping the working man his entire fifty year career and doing the exact opposite where he was actually in office, so he was all take no action, and people just got sick of it. They saw what they saw. They saw the last four years where they couldn't afford basic necessities, you know, fast food, going out to the grocery store was terrorizing when you got your bill, your rent, your property taxes, your energy costs. And then yet they had Sharon Brown making the cornerstone of his campaign that I'm a bad guy and he wants to be able to kill babies indiscriminately, and the people just said, look, that's just I'm not buying it. They saw somebody who wants to serve this country, who wants to make their lives better, who was going to work at President Trump to restore American greatness, and they want to change. I mean, they were just sick and tired of these career politicians that do nothing. And last night Ohio spoke with a singular voice to reject.
Speaker 1: That in fact, he wouldn't debate. There were others say he didn't want to confront, he wanted to hide behind these It was five hundred million dollars, the most expensive Senate race in the history of the world and the history of America was here in little old Ohio, and they knew he was at risk. They had a lie about you to win, and the lies didn't work. As a family man with children and grandchildren and one of a large family, and and he called you everything but a white man, and it didn't work. The politics of personal destruction that the Democrats always engage in seemingly didn't work this time. Has shared Brown called you to concede? And how if he did, how was the conversation?
Speaker 3: He is not called, he is not called. I think it is deeply disappointing.
Speaker 8: You know, are you know it's interesting the party who said that we the Republicans, were a threat to democracy. You have Kamala Harris that hasn't had the class and the dignity to give closure to the selection. Has not even addressed the American people and conceded this election as a total disgrace. It's why these extremists are all about projection.
Speaker 3: They're the ones that don't believe in democracy.
Speaker 9: Bill.
Speaker 8: Look, we're not going to be divisive. We're going to unify this country, Bill because we're going to get success. And when people see that our policies make their lives better, when they see a secure border, energy dominance, low prices, low interest rates, pieces stability around the world, safe communities, good schools. We're going to deliver that, and the American public is going to come together and reject the extremism from the other side. But look, I couldn't be more proud of the campaign that we ran. We did not engage in personal attacks. We engage in a campaign that pointed out his record. This is what the guy voted for, and if you agree with it, then you should continue to keep him in office. If you disagree with it, give the outside our chance. And they did, and I'm truly honored for every single person that supported me.
Speaker 1: I can only imagine your first speech in the will. In the United States Senate, those desks, when you set at a desk there, they have a little plaque of all the senators that have set that desk before. And there might be a desk there with four or five of the giants, so to speak, of the Senate. And you're going to sit at a desk and there sets a kid from Columbia gonna sit there and look at those names. On the left side of the desk is all those names that have served and when you think about the magnitude of Bernie Marino and what you did, the magnitude of this to what credit do you give? Shall I say, the apparatus of government. I talked a lot with those in your campaign. I spoke a lot with Alex Truntafilu, the chair of the party. I know you were close to JD. Vance. But has the moment reached your heart and soul yet? As to the chore that lies ahead for Bernie.
Speaker 5: Marino, absolutely, I mean it is a absolute honor, but also just an incredible challenge to make sure that we that I rise to this moment, to make Ohio proud, to make this country proud.
Speaker 3: And get great things done.
Speaker 8: Look, I want to bring this country together, Bill, because I uniquely understand how special this country is. You know, when my mom and dad decide to leave Columbia, South America to come here, this would have even been in their wildest imagination. I love this country. I love this country, and we need to have people in Washington, DC that not only love America, but love Americans and know that it's their greatness that we need to support and defend and protect.
Speaker 3: And that's what I'm going to do.
Speaker 8: This will be a great honor for me to work for the next six years to move this country forward, and for the people who didn't vote for me, I will work tirelessly for you as well.
Speaker 3: We're going to bring this state in this country together.
Speaker 1: In the first two years. You know, the pundits that are wrong. I love the posters. The posters were unbelievable. You know, Bernie Marino's down ten points, fifteen points. They spend five hundred million dollars to smear your character and that it didn't succeed. The first one or two things you're going to do. What are the one or two issues you're going to focus on in the Senate.
Speaker 3: We're going to secure a border.
Speaker 8: We're going to make it crystal clear to the entire world there's one way to come to America, which is by invitation only on our terms. And if you're here illegally, you're not going to be able to stay here because at the end of the day, this is our home and we're going to protect it and we're going to defend it, and we have to be a sovereign country. That is absolutely key, and that will happen right away. The second thing we got to do is we got to lower the cost of everything. It's too expensive to live a normal life here in America, and we're going to work to make our government spend a lot less money, and we're going to have an energy dominant superpower in America and that will make the lives of Americans.
Speaker 3: Better and that allows us to lower interest rates.
Speaker 8: So just we want to be able to have Americans live a good, working class life, be able to make ends meet, save a little money, take a vacation periodically, and be able to retire debt free. That's the goal for us in the next six years and make certain that we make that happen.
Speaker 1: As far as lowing costs, number one is energy and that's an important aspect. How do you I know the last year or two, the Strate Changing Petroleum Reserve has been drained to keep prices down until the election. There's literally billions and billions of bearers of oil that Joe Biden, Kamala Harris took out of the spr in order to artificially keep prices low. In the last few weeks, that's gone up fifty cents. It was scheduled to go up a dollar or two, and so in the short term you can't turn on the spickett immediately, but the strategic petroleum reserve has got to be stopped draining. That that's for like a real crisis, not a political one. So can you give the American people, Bernie Marino, a couple of things to lower costs that would have an impact, say in the next six months.
Speaker 8: Well, just lowering the regulatory environment, making certain that there's clear, transparent regulations that don't choke businesses.
Speaker 3: That helps a lot.
Speaker 8: But the big thing, Bill is if you send this signal to the markets that you're going to unleash American energy, increase natural gas exploration, oil exploration, You're going to put a moratorium on closing coal.
Speaker 3: Fire plants, power plants.
Speaker 8: Yes, all those things send the signal to the market to lower future costs of energy. So we can make a difference in that right away. This is going to be America will be an energy superpower. There will not be a nation on Earth that rivals America when it comes to energy.
Speaker 1: Bernie Marino, congratulations. I can only go back in time a few decades and as your family is immigrating from Columbia, if somebody had told your mom or dad see the little kid right over there, See, little Bernie, he's going to sit in the United States Senate. He can't be the president much like Arnold Schwarzenegger because you weren't born here. But that guy right there is going to represent eleven million citizens. He's going to stand in the well United States Senate. That little kid right there is going to do that in America. What your mom and dad would have said, If God Omida would have said, look at Bernie, think about the ark with they have said, heah, yeah, that sounds right. No parent could have thought that correct. What would your mom and dad have said?
Speaker 8: My mom and dad would have said that everything and anything is possible of America if you can dream big enough and work hard enough to get it. My mom and dad believed in the greatness of this country. It's sad to me that they're not here. They both passed away, but they believed in the true greatness and not only this country but the people, and that they loved it beyond anything I've ever seen. And I'm going to honor their memory by making them proud.
Speaker 1: Both your mom and dad know what's going on, and they're so proud. Bernie Marino, once again, thank you for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show. Thank you, Bernie, thank you, and congratulations. Let's continue with more. It's unbelievable and the life that he has lived up to this point is typical of the lives led by so many other Americans who find the possibility of manifest destiny. And it's in this country right now. And I would hope at some point in the near future, the mainstream media and the Democratic Party that controls all the instant tutions in this country would look back and say, we have to correct what we're doing. We can't be advocates for the left wing and for the fascists. What we have to be is care about the greatness of our country. And I hope, I hope MB NBCCBS, ABC, PBS, the newspapers can recognize they got to slap in the face, grow up and understand that there's a whole bunch of Americans out here in the hinterland that live a life you know nothing concerning, and don't preach to us anymore, and get on board. Get on board. Let's continue. Bill Cunningham News Radio seven hundred WW.
Speaker 10: Because as we all know, elections matter, and when folks vote, they order what they want, and in this case, they got what they asked for.
Speaker 9: Hello, quiet, and I'm broadcasting.
Speaker 1: Wayman. Now this is for Lawrenceburg, the Tiger Girls soccer team. Is that correct? Or is this for Donald Trump? Who is it that? Are you feeling okay today?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: I haven't slept yet. You what sit back to listen a little bit of lead.
Speaker 4: Greenwood, ladies, listen up all your life you worked for it, and win the state title Indiana with.
Speaker 7: Just my children.
Speaker 1: It's at the five one or five.
Speaker 4: Two A two A class class two A late Greenwood sings about Lawrenceburg right here, and also Donald Trump.
Speaker 1: The flag stills right, is that correct? And also Governor bron gotta let's hear it. Ladies, get ready to sing it. You know the words. Let's go here, we go hit it. And I'm proud to be an American where at least I know I'm free driving off the road.
Speaker 4: They're howling, the girls are howling. They are the game that rights every dog in town.
Speaker 1: Go ahead, segment.
Speaker 4: That's the Trumpster, that's the Trumpster, right, that's just that's just walking walk out.
Speaker 1: We heard from Kamala Harris a few minutes ago, and people, what they're going all those supporters and all that stuff. She doesn't have the guts no to go out say and you know, say, hey, you got nothing. I watched the beginning of the view today. Why did you do that? I just wanted to see the I just wanted to see the five women reaction. Ladies, did you see the view?
Speaker 3: You know what?
Speaker 1: You're in school, aren't you? Yeah, in math class or something? Step up? What's your first name? Presley?
Speaker 5: What is this?
Speaker 1: Corel root of nine eighty one?
Speaker 3: Nine? Damn?
Speaker 1: That's pretty good. What's the capital of Indiana? Cincinnati? Said Cincinnati? Who said that?
Speaker 5: Get her?
Speaker 1: I didn't know we were in Cincinnati?
Speaker 8: Who said that?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 9: All right?
Speaker 1: Who's the current who's the current vice president of the United States? Don't don't have one? We don't have we don't have one, Kamala, She just got we don't have one? Yeah, not go he's out out right now?
Speaker 3: Ladies.
Speaker 1: What is the country due north of the United States of America?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 3: What is south?
Speaker 1: Okay? Who's the uh? Who was the former president? Who was the president before this one? Joe Biden before this one? Donald Trump? That's correct? Who's the next president? Donald Trump?
Speaker 3: Bingo?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 1: Coach introduced the coach, he's going.
Speaker 8: To leave this.
Speaker 11: The Lawrenceburg Tigers are here. They're the Indiana Class two way state champion in soccer. They want the champions their first state title in school history for soccer. They beat the Marion Knights and penalty kicks. Penalty kicks.
Speaker 1: And this is Bill Offitt, the head coach. He's been there nineteen years, the last nineteen years.
Speaker 11: The last title at Lawrenceburg was football in nineteen seventy eight. But the ladies get the job done in Indiana.
Speaker 1: So it's been forty forty six year since uh, Lawrenceburg in the speedway won anything. Coach introduced these players and tell me, I'm gonna ask you this big question. At the end of the game. What was the final score of that game?
Speaker 2: Was it?
Speaker 1: It was zero zero going in the penalty kick, so one of these girls kicked it. Actually, you have three of them here that kicked girls. Come on up, Freddy Murty. Oh that's a problem. That's a problem, isn't it. What was the final score of that game? Two to one? Two to one? Now the third kick at this point was it two to two in penal? Actually? No, the second kick for them our keeper, Hillary, where's the keeper?
Speaker 2: Where's that up?
Speaker 11: Hillary?
Speaker 1: On the second kick? Tell me about the kick. Tell me about the save that won the state title for the Tigers. What happened? She just shot it to my top left and I saved it. Did you know she was gonna kick? A whisper in your ear? She's gonna kick it in the top left? Actually we knew what way they were going. Wait a minute, a little bit of leaking going on. How did you know in their previous game they went to be K's and we watched their film. How about that? That's a little scouting there.
Speaker 8: Huh?
Speaker 1: Heaves dropping? Is that legal?
Speaker 3: It is?
Speaker 1: It can legal?
Speaker 4: And so you knew, so you acted if you didn't know, right, you played kind of stupid, which is easy for the segment, But you played kind of stupid, and you said, I don't know where she's gonna kick it. All of a sudden, the foot hit the ball and you went to your and you blocked it with your head, your arms, your shoulders, your chest, your legs.
Speaker 1: What hit the ball? My arms? Then the fans went nuts, didn't they? Yeah, segment, we'll go kick number three in a moment. Please give me some sports people need sports.
Speaker 11: Will he the Stuard Reporters approach service of your local Tame Star heating and air conditioning dealers. Tame Star quality you could feel in beautiful Milford, the home of one main gallery called Baker Heating at five one three eight three one fifty one twenty four sports Willie the Let's see Bengals defensive end Trey Hendrickson AFC Defensive Player of the Week.
Speaker 3: Is he hurt?
Speaker 2: For?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 11: For his efforts against Vegas? Your high four sacks, one force fumble and a pass defended. What about Joe Burr Uh, he's gonna play tomorrow night against those Ravens.
Speaker 1: What about Jermaine Burton? Is he going to stay out of the casinos and go play some football?
Speaker 9: Uh?
Speaker 1: They're leaving in about an hour. He better be on the plane. They're gonna go to Baltimore to.
Speaker 11: Ravens quarterback Lamar Jackson is gonna play tomorrow night despite missing some practice time this week, what with a knee injury?
Speaker 3: What? Yeah?
Speaker 1: How about that? That's good? So we'll see what happens. Don't want to wish them mail until after the Bengals game.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 11: Speaking of soccer, last night. Let's see, Uh Springboro got by Seaton, Uh Summit Country Day. He's gonna play for a title on Saturday at four o'clock.
Speaker 4: Coach, how would your team do against f C. Jeff Birding is a good friend of mine. How about getting the girls on the field at TQL. And have you played at TQL at all?
Speaker 1: Would you like to Jeff BIRDI gotta have the have these ladies over for a an honor before a match. Let me see if I'll call him right now, see what he's doing?
Speaker 11: Uh Anna Anna Corneo four goals last night, Willie for Madeira Madeira as they beat Midford. So Madera's gonna play in the Championship A Division five on Friday.
Speaker 1: Who do they play? If anyone? Doylestown, Eh, Doylestown. I have no idea where that is? Jeff Burning watch your language. You're live on the air right now. I have in front of me the Lawrenceburg Tiger State champion Indiana girls team. They won, They won it all. They want undefitted, untied, unscored on a match against and they want to match. They want to meet you at TQL Stadium and maybe kick the ball around. Jeff burning. You're on the air. Now what do you say? I they congratulations, that's awesome, and would love to see them down at TQL Stadium.
Speaker 4: That'll be great, and maybe they could get there and practice up with the boys before you play that match.
Speaker 1: How about a friendly match to friendly match? Well, you know, I think we're gonna get maybe a women's team here. How about we just move them all the way up to professional talc Quit a minute, would you girls take a million dollars a year to play soccer?
Speaker 8: Yes?
Speaker 9: Or no?
Speaker 1: They're signed?
Speaker 4: Jeff, I'll give the coach and why don't you text me the person in your organization to hook up with the coaches here, and then that guy will call your person and get the girls down to TQL look forward to.
Speaker 11: Hey, we have a playoff game elimination match against.
Speaker 1: New Yorky Saturday.
Speaker 3: Day at four o'clock.
Speaker 1: Maybe the team would like to come to the game.
Speaker 4: Would you girls like to go to the game? They got some hot dates on Friday night. Not sure they can make it?
Speaker 1: The girls? Will you forget about the boyfriends?
Speaker 2: Recover?
Speaker 1: Will you play? You text me who to contact. I'll give it to the coach and away we go. They're nineteen and one. They went on PK's against Who'd you play coach Marion Marion. Welcome Marion and they they never been to TQL, never been on the field. They love to meet you and kick around the ball a little bit. I'd love to host them, all right, Jeff, you're the man, and God bless you. He's gotten go ahead, congratulations, awesome way to represent our region. God bless America. Jeff, thank you very much. Thank you. Anyway, there you go. He's gonna text me the info, give it to you. Segment Please continue.
Speaker 11: Willy, good luck Today tonight the Moler Maderra and Summit Country Day and boy Soccer State semi finals.
Speaker 1: Madera might have two champions by the weekend. You know the superintendent there's a good friend of mine, Kenji Kaitanji, and I think I'm gonna go talk to the girls before the game to compel them mcglory and for some the judgment seat of God, well, maybe talk to him after they win the title. My talking done.
Speaker 4: Go.
Speaker 1: I talk to people before and they kind of they get fired up and then strip, they kind of fall down, twist their ankles. Yeah, ruined the knee blow out a flavicle and they're done. I'll talk to him after the game. Okay, is auted in sports? Give me some more sports? All I got? What do you mean here? It is Wednesday afternoon after a great Trump victory and you're not talking. Well, you're just we're all basking in the glory of his victory. I hope.
Speaker 3: So.
Speaker 1: By the way, Kamala just called Donald Trump and concede at the election. She's speaking at four o'clock. That was a that was a route. That was now coach, when you win the state title?
Speaker 3: Was that it?
Speaker 1: When there's no other no other games, that is the end of the season.
Speaker 4: What about playing the champions of Ohio and they have like a triparth day deal. Get the girls of Indiana, the girls from Ohio and Kentucky and play them out, play it out.
Speaker 1: What do you think if the high school associations could work that out? I'm sure that girls would love to play. How much nil money these girls making Lawrenceburg? You got the casino there, you got, you got the speedway. People are going nuts. Legendary Lawrenceburg, Kelsey chevrolets there and now we want to donate money. Is there a limit on nil money they can.
Speaker 4: Make in high school and there's no nil money in high school. You sure, yes, Well, let's get it dumb with girls.
Speaker 1: You're gonna meet the TQL, you're gonna meet FC, gonna kick the ball around a little bit. They're gonna have you down for the game. Is it Friday or Saturday? Saturday? Saturday o'clock in New York?
Speaker 3: Work?
Speaker 1: Are you available four o'clock on Saturday? Yes, you can make yourself available. All right, He'll send me the stuff and I'll give it to you. Segment get me out of the stution. Boar coming up in about twelve minutes and Sean Hannity, we're going to talk about what happened last everybody on today. Yeah, but Bernie Marino, I want to get the next governor of Indiana on bron his good friend, and you know he's in the center for a few years. We got to do something to stay capital for these girls. I got to get them a proclamation or something. Would you agree? And your girls, I guess have been to Willi's in Hidden Valley. Haven't you been there? I'm Willie. You aren't there, Willie. We gotta get you some free chicken wings too.
Speaker 3: For real.
Speaker 1: And by the way, he thinks it's all bs.
Speaker 11: Yeah's the restaurant tour extraordinary?
Speaker 1: What does elders say on the Hunter?
Speaker 2: Really?
Speaker 1: That's me really Now I get that reaction all the time from the ladies today. Man, all right, segment, congratulating girls. Let me see and uh, I'll get yourself phone number, coach and before he sends me this stuff. Yeah, and then I'll send it to you and get the girls down to watch and play a little soccer on Saturday and state champions. They deserve it. Your life is going to be littered with glory and greatness. And if you take about what happened on the field of honor, and you think difficulties in your life, and maybe twenty thirty, forty fifty years old memories light the corners of your mind, look back to that moment and said, there was a shine, a shining moment like no other, when I was the best there ever was. And that is the Lawrenceburg Tiger soccer team. And congratulations for your efforts. The Tri State's proud of you very much. So that's pretty good speech, wasn't that very under segment? Get me out of the student's report, please.
Speaker 11: Will they and honor of the Trumpster winning the presidency and the Tigers, the Lawrenceburg Tigers for this two to a class championship in soccer.
Speaker 1: That's a hell of a trophy right there too. Gidding they're getting rings their big as a state of Indiana and they're getting rings, right, diamond incrusted rings, lots of gold. Is that correct?
Speaker 2: Correct?
Speaker 1: Really? I go ahead. We leave you with the more words of the stood report. Hey, it's gonna be okay, that's gonna be okay, right, Joe, I mean we are.
Speaker 3: It's gonna be.
Speaker 1: Does everybody take a deep breath. That's Kamala Harris talking to her husband. That's morning at six am this morning. I'm still awake. Morning. Joe is bleeding from his eye sockets, Joe Scarborough and he says it's gonna be okay, Joe, You okay? No, I'm not okay, because lies circle the globe before truth can take its first step. CNN and not having a happy day either. No, a combustible News Network segment. Thank you very much, Yes, our girls, congratulations on a life well let and keep it going. Coming up next to Sean, Hannity and Morris're over with The Reds and the Bengals News Radio seven hundred.
Speaker 3: You all do.
Speaker 1: Hi, Billy Cunningham, the great American. The most dominant American character in media today is Sean Hannity, that top rated TV show, that top rated it's radio show. He writes a book. He tells them out. Sean Handy, Welcome again to the Bill Cunningham Show. And one moment stands out for me. You're on set with the other stars of Fox. You have the T shirt on, and you say that Trump's gonna win North Carolina and Georgia, which begins the landslide. Why did you believe I said?
Speaker 9: I actually said North Carolina, Georgia, Arizona, and her only path then becomes the Blue Wall, which is Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, and Michigan. And then I added, and that's not gonna happen.
Speaker 1: Why did you feel? Why did you feel?
Speaker 9: I know you like me.
Speaker 1: You're groggy, you haven't slept.
Speaker 3: It's been a long Bill Cunningham.
Speaker 9: I have not gotten one minute's sleep last night.
Speaker 3: So if I sound punch drunk, I'm not.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 9: If I sound awful, you know I do my imitation here, Sean Hannity, God bless you, God bless America.
Speaker 3: I want a full report.
Speaker 9: I can't even do it.
Speaker 1: I need a full report. Soehn Handedy, that's what I'm asking the great American made a full report. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to give the report.
Speaker 9: So I'm just sitting there and I'm like everybody's you know, I'm talking to the top data people in Georgia, the top data people in the Trump campaign, the top data people in North Carolina, and I'm telling you.
Speaker 3: It is done. It is over.
Speaker 9: There's no way, there's no path is She's not going to win those states. And I just finally went there and kind of got quiet on this. To be honest with you, I didn't think twice. I didn't think twice about it. And then I said, Arizona's baked in too, because look at what Arizona's gone through in terms of illegal immigration, and there's no way that Kamala Harris is winning Arizona.
Speaker 3: Not happening.
Speaker 9: And by the way, I think they just earlier they called Michigan for for Trump. I mean, he swept the Blue Wall, and so where these numbers came from is I looked at the early voting numbers. Now, this is a phenomenon four years ago on my radio program, and I think you did it on your radio program. I just realized we cannot start out election day down hundreds of thousands of votes and expect to make it up on election day. Now, I always give a caveat. I always say, it's not the system I want, it's the system we're stuck with. The only way you get to change the system is if you win an election. I said, the system I want is you've got to prove proof of citizenship, voter IDs, signature verification, chain of custody, controls, updated voter roles, partisan observers, and every precinct in the country, watching the voting all day, the vote counting all night. Okay, So I said, that's what I want, but we don't have it. That's not the system we've got. And we've got a system that's not ideal. But if we don't embrace it, and we don't do it better than them, then we are destined to hurt ourselves.
Speaker 3: And eventually lose.
Speaker 9: And Gods, the Republican Party, Laura Trump, all the people at the RNC, the Trump campaign, it took some of them a while. It took President Trump a while, but for the last year at least, he's gotten on board and says, yeah, you got to vote, you got to vote early. And by the way, look how well it works in my free state of Florida. You know, the post closed five seconds later, the results here you go, here are the winners.
Speaker 3: You know, it's so stupid and anyway, so it to me, it was it was just a no brainer.
Speaker 9: And I'm just telling you it was.
Speaker 3: We had to do it. And Republicans showed up.
Speaker 9: And I looked at the early voting numbers.
Speaker 2: I looked at them all over the place in the country.
Speaker 9: I looked at them, and what I saw was Republican turnout was massive, and Democrats were down thirty forty, fifty, sixty seventy percent from where they were four years ago.
Speaker 3: So what that meant to me, especially if you look at the very key states.
Speaker 9: Georgia, and you look at Pennsylvania, and you look at Wisconsin, and you look at Michigan, and I knew damn well that they would have to have a same day voter turnout that they had never produced in the past. And unless they got that, there was no way in hell that they can win. It was a math equation. Now, yesterday I was on America's newsroom and I was explaining all of this to Dana Perina Perino and Bill Hemmer, great people, by the way, the nice people and great colleagues of Miiden. And they sat there and they were very interested in what I had to say, what I was pointing out. And so long story short, we get up there on the set and nobody's talking about it. Guys, you were missing the big part of the equation here, although they were making really good observations on other aspects of the election last night. And then I said, all right, let me tell you where we are. I talked to my friends in North Carolina. I talked to my friends in Pennsylvania. I talked to the top data people in Georgia. And I'm telling you, they don't Wisconsin. They don't have a shot.
Speaker 3: They didn't make it up.
Speaker 9: Milwaukee didn't show up in anywhere near the numbers that they needed. For example, in Pennsylvania, if you go back to twenty twenty, in early voting, Joe Biden was up by one point one million votes heading into election day. A lot of those votes came from Philadelphia, and this year, they were only up four hundred thousand now and Republicans, you know, they showed up in larger numbers all around the.
Speaker 3: Rest of the state. And so at that point I knew.
Speaker 9: All day long, I was trying. I was checking with Selina Zito and Jeff Bartos who had run for lieutenant governor, and I was checking in with everybody. By the way, whenever I need a question answered on Ohio, I checked in with you. What did I ask you last night? I said, is Berdie Moreno gonna win? And once you said yes, yes, I'm like right on the air with it, I'm like, my sources say yes immediately.
Speaker 3: Yes, you know.
Speaker 1: I talked to Secretary of State, talked to the chair of the Republican Party. I looked at several districts that were swing counties and swing and he was winning those I looked at. I looked at Kenton. I'm sorry, I looked at Hamilton County, in Claremont County, Butler County. He was winning, and I'm tinking, Okay, it's over.
Speaker 3: He won.
Speaker 1: He won seventy seven of the eighty eight counties and it's over. And I said, he's going to win, and the ads run against him by Sharon Brown. Were despicable, ugly as cool abortion about.
Speaker 9: By the way, they were some of the worst dads in the entire in the entire country, you know. The funniest dads though, were out of Pennsylvania and not had to do with Bob Casey trying to tie himself to Donald Trump and meanwhile, he's a ninety eight percent Harris Biden guy.
Speaker 3: I mean, it was hilarious.
Speaker 1: Well, Scherrey Brown did the same thing. Sharon Brown ran commercials of working with Donald Trump, and he was a Bernie Sanders. He was a ninety nine percent guy. But I don't know why it happened, but Donald Trump is handing Shared Brown a pen and Shared Brown ran those commercials. I said at that point, Trump's gonna win by ten. He ended up winning by twelve points in the state of twelve points.
Speaker 9: In this you said to me that if Trump wins by eight, Bernie Marino wins.
Speaker 1: Yes, he won by twelve, and Bernie Marina won by five or six, he was going to run four or five points behind. And if it was eight, that means I win by two or three, But twelve means here going to win by six or seven and a couple of things. You didn't watch it, Sean Hannity, because you're not. I watched Joy Reid, Joy Reid last night about four thirty eight.
Speaker 9: Other we have Joylis Bayhart, we have Joyliss Reid. They're not exactly the happiest people served.
Speaker 3: I'll tell you that.
Speaker 1: Well, she blamed white women. I watched Joe Scarborough this morning about six ten am. He blamed, of course, racism, that Kamala Harris is not a six foot six foot four inch white man. It's not the judgment of the American people, not the issues, not the open border, not fentanyl, it's not the collapse of public school systems and public safety, none of that. No, it's all about racism.
Speaker 4: And if, in fact, forty five percent of women, according to Fox News, forty percent of women voted for Donald Trump, I guess they're all sexists. And twenty five percent of black men voted for Donald Trump. I guess black guys are racist. They're selling this crap. You know one thing about Florida.
Speaker 1: You may not know it, but Florida, according to Joy Joyless Reid and Joy bayhar is an example of the fascist, the racist taking over an entire state, and I'm thinking, what is she talking about? New York City? No Florida, And of course you lived there and I spent a lot of time there. Is that a fascist, racist state? An example of Donald Trump's at hell.
Speaker 9: The best decision I ever made in my life is getting out of New York and living in the free state of Florida. It was, by the way, it was hard to go up for two days and work in New York because I don't go back to New York.
Speaker 3: I stay away.
Speaker 9: There are actually more New York State tax people down in Florida than there are in New York going after people that left the state.
Speaker 3: Can you believe it? No?
Speaker 1: I do believe it too.
Speaker 9: You can't even you can't even make it up. So you know, all these people, they're going to react. They're going to be crazy, and they're going to say nutty things, and they're going to claim that Donald Trump is a Nazi fascist. I can promise all of them tonight that Oprah is going to be able to vote again, and that nobody's gonna take anybody off the view, and Rachel.
Speaker 3: Matto will be able to keep her job. The only liberal that had.
Speaker 9: Any brains was Bill Maher who said, well, Trump wins, I'm gonna stay here, I'm gonna do my show. I'm gonna make jokes about Trump and that's the.
Speaker 3: End of it. I mean, he's like the only one with the half a brain. John Stewart was the.
Speaker 9: Only one that said, you know, the guy probably shouldn't have been at a political event. But if you're a comic that does not type of humor, and I happen to like comics that always go over the line. I love Chris Rock, I love Dave Chappelle. I don't know this guy in particular, and he shouldn't have been at that event in.
Speaker 3: Madison Square Garden in my opinion. But I like those guys.
Speaker 9: Because they say anything. And if you want to make fun of me as an Irish guy and say, well, what's an Irish seven course meal? A six pack and a potato ha ha, great, I'm gonna laugh. I'm not going to you offended. You cannot offend me. But look, on a serious note, Bill, we were at.
Speaker 3: An inflection point for this country.
Speaker 9: This was the real deal, and America was going to choose between open borders where twenty plus million illegal unvetted Harris Biden, immigrants were going to get citizenship on top of it if they wanted sex change operations and free food, housing, healthcare, education, legal driver's licenses, free college education. It was law and order versus defund dismantled nobil laws. It was a choice between a capitalism and the radical green new deals she sponsored with Bernie Sanders ninety three trillion dollars who would end the greatest wealth creating system in the world, or you know, or her plan for government healthcare Medicare for all with the elimination of private health insurance that she sponsored with Bernie Sands.
Speaker 3: It was a woman. With all the talk about January.
Speaker 9: Sixth, Liz Change didn't seem to care about tweeting out of bailf on four days after Minneapolis Police Precincts was burned to the ground and saying on CBS that, well, the rioters, they're not going to stop writing. They shouldn't stop rioting, and we're not going to stop writing. A woman who wants no racketing, no drilling. I know, I sound like a broken record, but that was the choice that people had to make, and you know, thank God for the people of your great state of Ohio because they had to realize that Sharon Brown was a ninety five ninety eight percenter Harris Biden, I mean, his values directly contradict the people in Ohio. Now, what I love about Ohio is Ohio proved to the country that bringing abortion back to the States is actually effective. In other words, the people of Ohio voted on abortion the law that they wanted, the law that they find acceptable. It doesn't have to represent what I agree with. I think the countries at want first trimester or Dobbs fifteen weeks. Certainly nobody agrees with Harris and walls of you know, no restrictions on abortion seven in months, seven, eight and nine. Nobody wants gender affirming care for minors without parental consent. I mean, these people are out of their freaking mines.
Speaker 1: Sean. This is one of those events that nationally and just locally here, I feel like we've done some good. It's taken a long time, a lot of talking, but talk and change behavior. And all I can say is congratulations. And I know I feel better having done what I've done, and I feel great watching and listening to you nationally what you have done. You've changed America for the better. And way about thirty.
Speaker 3: Seconds from that, I can look at it that way.
Speaker 9: I listen, I love you. You're like a brother to me. I wish I could tell the Sean Comson story, but I know I can't. No, No, I can't tell that story. It's the greatest it's the greatest Bill Cunningham story that will never be told, not even at his funeral, that you know will never happen anyway.
Speaker 3: I'm here to live forever.
Speaker 9: No, But you know, the one thing that we share is a love of this country. The one thing that we share is an appreciation of this gift that God gave us. And what I kept saying to my audience, I stopped giving out poll numbers. I stopped talking about you know what I think is going to happen, everything that you heard me say last night.
Speaker 3: I knew for days.
Speaker 9: I knew what the early vote was.
Speaker 3: I knew we had a lead.
Speaker 9: I knew that they needed a big turnout in the Milwaukee, in Philadelphia, in Fulton County and Decab County in Georgia. I knew that they weren't go in Detroit. I knew they weren't going to get it. They would have had to pull something off numbers. They would have had to get people to the polls and numbers that they've never done in history. So it wasn't going to happen. But I never told my audience. I'm gonna explain this on my radio show today, and the reason is because I wanted everybody to have skin in the game and to realize you have to vote, and you know what. To the credit and I will thank my audience today, and I thank your audience, those that voted early, those that voted a day of I don't care. I'm just very grateful that they went out there for the betterment of our country and they saved our country from what would have been a predictable, unmitigated disaster.
Speaker 1: Sean Handy, I'm glad you're there. I'll be listening this afternoon watching tonight. I'm gonna try to get a couple of hours sleep. You can't. You gotta go hard between that.
Speaker 9: If I start mumbling and like you know, talking to myself on TV or radio today, you got.
Speaker 3: To give me a pass.
Speaker 1: You could become Sean Joe Biden Hannity, that's what might happen. Sean, thank you. You're a great friend, Thank you, thank you, and I feel like Bill Cunningham.
Speaker 9: God bless you, God bless America. You're a great American.
Speaker 3: I want to full report. God bless you, my friends.
Speaker 1: We'll be in touch soon. Thank you, my brother. Thank you.
Speaker 9: By the way, tell everybody the story you called me.
Speaker 3: One day I did.
Speaker 9: I was doing your voice on the air, which is not great. I do a better rush in a better levent Sean and Hennity be nothing without me. And by the way, none of us would be anything without Rushing.
Speaker 1: He's the greatest of all time.
Speaker 3: Greatest of all time.
Speaker 9: And Mark Levin, I'll say it. Nobody else will say it.
Speaker 3: There, you know that's what I'll say it.
Speaker 1: Nobody else.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 9: So one day you one day Bill Cunningham calls me and goes, do I really sad like that?
Speaker 3: Yeah? And I'm like, yeah, I don't.
Speaker 9: I don't think I do.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 9: The funny thing is, if anybody could see you in studio, you stand back from the microphone and you are screaming at the top of your lung.
Speaker 3: I know, meanwhile, I have I eat the microphone.
Speaker 1: My miuth was right, I'm back here, I'm yelling.
Speaker 9: Which is the which is the professional thing to do.
Speaker 3: I do it the wrong way. You do it the right way, Sean.
Speaker 1: Let's spend another four or five years doing it. I'll do it if you do it.
Speaker 3: What do you say, I'm in.
Speaker 1: If you're in, I'm in, Sean Hannity, You're the best. God bless you. Thank you.
Speaker 3: I love you. God bless you Mevan, thank you.
Speaker 1: Sean Hannity, the best there ever was. Let's continue. Bill Cunningham, News Radio seven hundred.
Speaker 7: I am so disappointed and really insulted. I'm a Howard alum, and that she didn't have the decency to walk out and say something to her, you know, to her university, make a comment to the United States. Things were not looking well for her. It wasn't completely over, but short of a miracle, we knew which way this was going, and that she didn't have some grace. I mean, it shows us how classless she actually is, a sore loser, and even though it's painful for her, for the Democrats, I think America might be relieved at recognizing and realizing they don't have to put up with this any longer. And if this is what they were walking into, maybe it's better that it gets you know cut at the nip right now.
Speaker 1: Hello, Quiet, I'm Skots, I'm broadcast guy Rocky Boyman's favorite song by the Godfather who visited you and me one day?
Speaker 4: Segmember James Brown was here. He was here, Rock became this kate Man for a few minutes was his kate Man and a music hall for like his final song. I put it on him and he came up.
Speaker 6: This song has been on replay in the Boyman House since about six am this morning.
Speaker 1: Rod dressed your kids up in red, white and blue rock.
Speaker 6: You know it, brother, you know it all day long. Remember, how's everybody doing around there? How's the rest of the building doing? Is anyone checked on?
Speaker 1: Sloany? How's he doing? Not happy?
Speaker 4: He didn't vote for him? He said, nope, I'm not going to vote. I said, that's a that's a profiling courage.
Speaker 1: Hold on, hit it, get it ready. Joe got tusas Joe's making a state show. Was here fresh off the campaign. He hadn't slept either. Jo Hey, Rocky too, how are you too?
Speaker 5: Good?
Speaker 1: Buddy too? Sand X boys only one of them at counseling. So I'll lead to the imagination, which one.
Speaker 3: Can you give that up.
Speaker 1: No, never, never, never, No, you're right never now Justice Show. I know the headline of the inquire is Dieters wins Supreme Court seat but loses handle account.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Donald Trump wins the presidency but didn't carry New York. Wow you didn't win then, See he's something wrong with them.
Speaker 1: When did you know? In your harder hearts? You and I only talked about fourteen thousand times last night in the day, I was on stat with you and Hannity, But uh, one did you did you know?
Speaker 9: Going in?
Speaker 4: I mean, our pulling just showed that Meghan and Dan and I were tracking with President Trump in Ohio, and so.
Speaker 1: You pulled Trump over the loan pretty much. That should be the headline of the inquire.
Speaker 4: Peters pulls Trump through, yeah, but loses hand handled account.
Speaker 1: He's not He's not the president. No, no, no, it's rocky. When were you We only talked a few times last night. You're on there at about one o'clock in the morning. But yes, I haven't gone to sleep yet, and I hope to at some point.
Speaker 3: This is rocky.
Speaker 1: This is not a pretty site, right, not pretty. No, it's not Penny Sellers take a shower. And I said, if you're with me, I'm there. But nonetheless, about ten o'clock she said, if you got to take a shower, you got to get out of the TV. You got to get out. I had to watch jor le'sered, I had to watch I had to watch Joe Scarborough at six AML, so I couldn't sleep. It's like going to a funeral, wasn't it. Yeah, a slow motion funeral. Rock your comments? And last night, did you know what time one am? You're on the air? What happened?
Speaker 6: Well, first of all, I had the honor of declaring the results the winner, Joseph tnt Deaters. I got to announce that very early in the in the show last night, so that was very cool. You know, it was about I'd say it was probably about midnight when once they called North Carolina and then Georgia, and you know there were some places that were I mean, you looked at Pennsylvania's numbers and with about ninety percent of the votes in about eighty six percent, Trump had a four percent lead, and that's pretty insurmountable. So you figured Pennsylvania was going to go and the other two were going to come with it. And it was a great night it was to me, I mean people were asking, Okay, why did she lose? Why did why did Democrats have such a catastrophic defeat. To me, it's three things. Bad policy, bad strategy, and a bad candidate. Okay, you got bad policy, we got open borders. Most normal people don't want that. Most normal people don't want women or men and women's sports. Most people don't want to see the destruction of the fossil fuel industry. Most people are interested in crime going down. Okay, so all those things they were wrong on that. Then they had bad strategy, calling fifty percent of the American people garbage beach and fifty percent of the American electorate racist. That's not good strategy. I'm not a political savann, but that's bad strategy. And then you put the cherry on top with a bad candidate, right, someone who hid from interviews, stood for nothing, was not intelligent, picked a horrible VP.
Speaker 1: So boom boom boom.
Speaker 6: Bad policy, bad strategy, bad candidate. It's easy to see why they got the results they did.
Speaker 1: I don't want to talk to you.
Speaker 10: Just as we all know, elections matter, and when folks vote, they order what they want and in this case, they got what they asked for.
Speaker 1: Oh god, thank god, four to eight years of that. I have to rejoin Longview Statemental Hospital. But she's gonna speak at four o'clock. Are you gonna carry it live?
Speaker 6: We are, it's gonna We're gonna be a break in uh into the edding Rocky Show by one Kamala Harris, who has yet to address her what's left of her supporters. I believe she has reached out to the Trump campaign. I think I read that, but we will wait uh and uh and listen to Kamala Harris here at four.
Speaker 4: About four days ago, I got to call from the Trump people and they said I couldn't repeat it, but they said, our internal pulling, this could potentially be a landslide. They were showing that kind of strength, and I didn't believe it, but it clearly was close to that.
Speaker 1: The blue Wall fell along with North Carolina, Nevada, and Arizona. Still on the lark, but he's winning by thousands of votes in each of them. I assume it's going to be over three hundred electoral votes. Right now. They have it at two ninety two with two states to be determined, plus the there's this seat in Maine near Bangor, which might be, but it doesn't make any difference. It's like saying the inquire would say Trump wins presidency but loses Bangor say give me some sports and make it fit, just as show deaders need some sports.
Speaker 11: Will he the stood reporters of proud service, every local Tamestar heating and air conditioning dealers Tamestar quality you can feel in beautiful Western hills called Durbin Heating and Cooling at five one, three, five nine, eight eighty four forty nine, or go to Durbin Heating Acooling dot com Sports Bengals update. Will he brought to you you buy good spirits, winding tobacco, and party town your tailgate and political headquarters.
Speaker 1: I think right now the Democrats are using those products.
Speaker 11: Bengals defensive end Trey Hendrickson is the AFC Defensive Player of the Week for his great game against the Raiders. Yep, Bengals face off against those Ravens tomorrow night in Baltimore.
Speaker 1: Preview Tonight Rock You'll be at hebron.
Speaker 11: Yes a long next Cincinnati Tax Resolution Power Radio Shelby Roundtable Show.
Speaker 1: Somebody needs to tell Joe Biden that he lost and directly take a picture. It's look as Joe Biden. Did I win? Joe, you aren't running segment? Please continue?
Speaker 11: Unbelievable. So but the Miami Bradhawks won their fourth in a row last night. Willie a good win over ball State. They're now just one away from being Bowl eligible.
Speaker 1: Joe, you may know that yesterday was National Testicular Awareness Day and today's Ball State. Your comments, I'll refrain right now. Please continue.
Speaker 11: Let's see will he good luck to uh Molar, Madera and Summit Country Day to night in the Ohio boys state soccer?
Speaker 1: So my finals?
Speaker 11: What about saying next Madera, UH Summit Country Day will play for state titles and girls soccer this weekend?
Speaker 1: I wish the Mustangs nothing but the best. I may speak to them before the game. Maybe do it after so you don't message start don't disturb him?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: Is out into sports? I think so rocky? How do you feel if you slept yet? You got three little rocks? I texted you about the littlest rock. We'll be combing gray hair before Trump ever loses again. He's gonna stick around more than four years.
Speaker 4: I predict he's gonna stay I think so for a thousand years, thousand years. But look, the people that are upset, look, just relax. It's only gonna be twelve short years. Okay, four years Trump.
Speaker 6: You know, we got eight with with Vance, So just relax, it's gonna be over, gonna be okay, we hang in there.
Speaker 1: How about this, Biden has invited Trump to the White House. I wouldn't go. I said, the hell with it.
Speaker 4: Wow, as I saw doctor Jill wearing a bright red dress yesterday walking down the street, that was not accidental.
Speaker 1: Joe you know that, I know that Joe Biden voted for Donald Trump. How did they look at each other after Biden's called him everything but a white man.
Speaker 4: I think our candidate, Donald Trump had some puffery on his site.
Speaker 3: I think so.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he tends to exaggerate a little bit too. And Jack Smith, the prosecutor, said he's dismissing all charge. So thought mar a lago thing, all that stuff. Never mind, never mind, just never mind, Rocky can't make it up. Never mind, forget about that, forget about it. No, no, never mind, anyway, will your listeners. I just wanted to come in and thank him for their support over the years. And last night was great. You lost Hamlin the county.
Speaker 4: I did lose Amlin County. I've got nothing to do with Hamilin County anymore. You lost Hamilin the county, you admitted I did.
Speaker 2: I did.
Speaker 1: And Trump lost California and New York. Okay, does that mean it?
Speaker 4: So there you go, there you go. There's a chink in that armor. So what are you gonna do now? I ask you about the rule against perpetuities. But we've got six years now, six years ago we have uh, well, we have a court with it's six to one now, six Republicans and one Democrat. That's the way it ought to be. And like we've got a very conservative Supreme Court. You're kind of liberal though, and you're a liberal kind of a guy compared to Sharon and the rest of them prior liberal member. Probably you lost Hamilton County. Okay, keep remembering that, Joe. We'll keep reminding you to be reminded of it. Just went to see but loose is Hamilton County. Here's what I'll say. If I was running at ham On the County during a totally different race, it might have been it might have been anyway, Rock, what's on the big show today? If anything, we have right out of the gate, we have a dance now. We've had them on over the last couple of weeks talking about the election. Just some of the takeaways. Get his thoughts. I'll give my thoughts on that.
Speaker 8: Uh.
Speaker 6: Then of course, have your friend Kamala Harris live at four o'clock as she gives her concession speech.
Speaker 1: Yes, and uh.
Speaker 4: And then you'll join us at five. So if I'm awake, maybe maybe you'll be awake. But then I don't know, you may just pass out. I'm not sure if I go to sleep, I'm ever going to sleep tonight. So I'm just gonna go. I gotta watch some more of Power Through It. I got to Power Through It and Penny said, you're about to take a shower, And I said, well, let's go.
Speaker 1: She said, I mean you take a shower.
Speaker 6: Watch the view that the view that they all dressed in black and looked like a funeral.
Speaker 11: I watched the first few minutes of it Rock just to get a little taste of beautiful Nieved just for posterity sake.
Speaker 1: Yes, it was beautiful about sunny Hostin. It was racism, sexism, homophobism, we might have concentration camps. Joe, okay, and we.
Speaker 6: Need to silence social media. That she that was the main takeaway. Too many ideas out there.
Speaker 5: Too many.
Speaker 4: Do you think they've realized they've lost their credibility? At what point they don't they say? Hey, or the late night talk show hosts. You know, when you alienate half your audience and your ratings are low, I don't understand that.
Speaker 1: Well, it's a matter of not recognizing reality. I'd rather live in a fantasy land, which I spend most of my time in anyway, of course, All right, Justice, Joe, congratulations, thank you very much. Lost Hamilin County is a damned embarrassment too. You got good counseling coming up, so that's good. And Rocky, I'll be joining you at five o'clock if I'm awake. All right, segments, try to stay await segm man get me out of the Stude's Report, please.
Speaker 3: Will you?
Speaker 1: And honor of a great day to be an American. God bless America, make America great again, and he did. We're washed in the blood of Donald Trump. We leave you with the immortal words of the Stood Report.
Speaker 3: Are there any place that said the vice president is overperforming Joe Biden twenty twenty. So we can show you that as well. We just bring that out here, Harris overperforming twenty twenty. Holy smokes, here you go.
Speaker 1: So let this go away and see if there's anything in the East Side. There literally nothing, literally not.
Speaker 3: More.
Speaker 1: And then they put up the Trump map, but it looked like a pepperoni pizza from l Rosas. All right, Rock, good luck with Eddie. Is Eddie doing okay? He's not one of the real strong Trump supporters. He doing okay, he's doing okay. He's kind of modern. He's doing okay. Salney, I don't know about Solney's in suicide Watch so a seven hundred W l W