Speaker 1: You see, something's going to happen. What What's gonna happen?
Speaker 2: What I help? Welcome to the Occult Rejects this episode. We got a bunch of us here tonight. We got the occult reject mad scientist Lisa with us tonight. And then we also got the spiritual gangster herself. We got Teresa. We got my favorite garbage can do JJ Advance, and we got the one and only headless Giant we got him, and we got my boy magic Mike. Uh yeah, So we got a bunch of us here tonight, and we're gonna be talking on a topic that I think we are all interested in. And I have been hearing about how this guest that we have has been doing some amazing work on this book. Even a couple of people from this podcast has even said that they're really impressed with the work that she did on it. So I'm very excited to have her back on too. And it has been a long time since she's been on. So please, for all the new listeners that I've had since then, please let all of them know Julia, what is up with you and where they can find all of your work. Please.
Speaker 3: Hi, Yeah, thanks so much for having me. I think the last time I was on the Occult Reject so I still used to color in my eyebrows. So it's been a while.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: No, I have the Cosmic Speech podcast. I'm available wherever you listen to podcasts, and I think it's you know, Spotify, iTunes, just wherever you could just google it, something will pop up. You know, I don't have YouTube anymore.
Speaker 2: I was trying to look for that and I was going to ask you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they gave me. They gave me two strikes, and I was like, I'm quitting this relationship before we get to the third one. This was my decision, not yours.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so but anywhere else. And I do have Patreon for like exclusive stuff, AD free stuff in early releases on all my episodes over there on Patreon. You can just find it looking for Cosmic Peach. But yeah, I'm really excited about this one. Thanks, thanks again for having me.
Speaker 2: Of course, of course, of course, and you know what, real quick, just for some of the other people here totally forgot. I was going to let some of them plug themselves headless. Let everybody know where they can find your show at two real quick please, And yeah, you're muted it again as usual.
Speaker 4: You can find me on YouTube obviously, and I'm streaming this out now. You can also find me on x that's where I do most of my ship posting, and sometimes I get on Instagram, so if you want to check that out, that's where I am. Look up the Headless.
Speaker 2: Giant podcast listen. Thank you very much, and JJ Vance. Let everybody know where they can find your amazing work as well, Lisa.
Speaker 5: All right, Nick, appreciate the invite. JJ Advance, Host of Operations GCD right there on the screen. Boom uh, looking forward to the conversation. I'm a big mccount fan. I definitely a big, big fan of this book Program to Kill as well as far as an eye opening experience in my worldview. For sure, I've probably read that book, but now it's great see everybody looking forward to the conversation.
Speaker 2: Awesome, Thank you very much, sir and Teresa. Last but not least, it's Joe, the other one with the show here for sure.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so I have the Spiritual Gangsters podcast. People can check that out everywhere you find podcasts and YouTube, and they can find me on X and Instagram at t s Gangsters Plot.
Speaker 2: Awesome thank you very much, and all of their links and Julia's link tree is already in the bottom, so if people want to go check out his stuff, go for it. I guess Julia will get to you real quick. What made you even, I guess, get into or start thinking about covering this, because I mean that had to be a ten itself.
Speaker 3: Oh well, yeah. I didn't take it on lightheartedly because I knew it was a huge subject matter. But I actually first read Weird Scenes Inside the Canyon, which is another David McGowan book, and it has to do more with the Laurel Canyon and you know all of the counterculture movement stuff and how it was just a big CIA project and pretty much every musician from the Laurel Canyon their dads were all in the military, and of course everyone's familiar with Jim Morrison and his dad and the Gulf of Tonkin and all that. That's like conspiracy candy kind of at the point, like everyone really knows about it. But Weird Scenes Inside the Canyon like explodes the whole thing wide open, and it's crazy and it's just as interesting as a read. But after I finished that one, I wanted to move onto another book that he wrote, which was Programmed to Kill, and I liked weird scenes so much that I was like, Oh, this is going to be bomb, this is going to be fucking fantastic. Oh my god. I was so excited to read it because it's all the things white women love. You know, it's conspiracy, serial killers, true crime. Like that's that's the white girls dream book right there, and so you know, yeah, right, right right, you go to Starbucks and read program to Kill. That's like a wet dream or something. But well, yeah, yeah, so yeah, I was excited to read it anyways, and then chapter after chapter I just got more sucked into it, and I actually couldn't believe more people weren't talking about the stuff that was in this book because it was incredible. And he spends a lot of time at the back of the book talking about serial killers. But there's like, I don't know, fifteen chapters or something like that in the beginning where it's all about how there's these interconnected pedophile rings that are just running the country and he has receipts for stuff like it's very well researched, and it blew my mind. And then I kind of dove into it looking for kind of clues and stuff on my own, and I put together basically I did what was the first one. I did the Pedaphocracy series, Uncle Sam Wants Your Children series, Program to Kill series, and then I'm working on a series right now called Blood Ties, and it's all about stuff I've researched from the book Program to Kill. So I think I've done maybe what ten plus episodes just on this one book. So, I mean, you guys have any questions or anything, but are you guys familiar with Dave McGowan at all?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh yeah, yes, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 8: I think the book is super important.
Speaker 9: I mean, if you want to lose all trust in our intelligence networks and really brings shine a light on it's like is everything compromised? Well that s guy brings a receipt.
Speaker 2: So I mean.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and that's important too, especially when you're writing a book about this kind of stuff. You want to be able to see where it's not just like baseless claims because everyone loves to jump to oh their pedophile, but it's like Dave McGowan actually shows you, like how this person is actually a pedophile. I mean, you know, it's easy for us to be like, Oh, that celebrity is probably a pedo, and oh, he probably went to a Diddy party, and it's just, you know, it's our conjecture whether or not that stuff actually happens. But Dave McGowan lays it out like on a buffet, and he's like, look at this, look at this, look at this. And it's crazy because it actually turns out that these pedophile networks are so integrated. They're integrated with serial killers, they're integrated with the government, they're integrated with babysitting services, they're integrated with schools, they're integrated. I mean, it's just it's almost impossible for you to wrap your head around the first time you read it, that's how crazy it is.
Speaker 4: Well, another thing about Dave McGowan is he's got all of his resources just cited right there. So he's got of cited resources. And I've heard people try and debunk this book and they've failed miserably at it. And so I mean, that's a real uh test of time right there, is because these the you know, that's what we're up against is people are looking for a way to discredit this and they fail miserably. So I think that's that's a really important part some of Dave McGowan's Gallan's resources. He just leaves hanging out there. He doesn't draw any conclusion from it, which I think is important because it allows other researchers to go in there and be like, well, he left this hanging. Maybe there's something else that has developed since they're writing of this book.
Speaker 3: So, and the crazy thing to me is a lot of people talk about, oh, they were probably suicided, you know, fill in the blank, Epstein whoever, They were all suicided, Right, Dave McGowan died a weird, crazy like fast acting cancer CIA type death, and nobody looks at that any further than oh, he had cancer. It's natural causes, right. He's he died of his own accord. But the way that he contracted it, the things he was saying leading up to that, it was like he knew he was on their list and if somebody I get it, it was cancer, right, And we can't prove that, you know, somebody gave him cancer or whatever.
Speaker 4: But well, Lisa, as a biologist, I was I was wondering if they can make immortal cell lines, which is cancer izing these cells. Can't they just make cancer.
Speaker 10: So immortalized cell lines is a cancer cell or a cancer cell is let me rephrase that, a cancer cell is an immortalized cell line. And so you naturally make immortalized cell lines as kind of like an oops, but your immune cells kind of get rid of them, you know, kind of kill off anything that is showing some sort of anomaly. One of the things that the way the cancer cells came about is because they were doing biopsies and they were having problems maintaining cell lines to generate vaccines and what have you, and when they came across one of the cell lines, it was not showing the same type of decay over cell passages.
Speaker 11: That's when they're like, oh my god, we've hit cold.
Speaker 10: However, at the time, they kind of really didn't know about cancer so to speak, and that it was infectious, and so they're like, we found the holy grail. We have a cell line that will never deteriorate, and we can just mass produce it. Because it was allowing them to make so many passages with cell lines and testing everything without the decay of the chromosome and the telomeres and all that other stuff. So they used that initially to make vaccines not knowing that they were injecting. Well, I don't know if they knew or not. I'm not going to say that did, but at the time they say that they didn't know. And so when they injected obviously they were injecting mortalized cell lines.
Speaker 3: Now, so are you saying like they could just like inject somebody with this, they could squirt it in their coffee what so? So I'm just I'm curious. No no, no, no, U fast.
Speaker 10: So what was coming about Around in the sixties, there were a lot of scientists pointing evidence that the data was showing that viruses were responsible for mutating a cell to the point of immortalization. So if you kind of go back and at the literature, it kind of points that viruses themselves could cause cancer. And now we have proof of that, like with HPV. Right, HPV is a vir Oh yeah, longer you will get cervical cancer, right, that's one for sure. Now you have other viruses that have now been alleged to cause cancer later on in life, we have throw cancer and all that other stuff. So if they were to inject someone with the virus fast acting virus and manipulated virus, I could see it happening.
Speaker 3: Or could they just send somebody like coffin Dave's face and like just get him. You know, I don't know, I don't know, but you know.
Speaker 11: What kind of cancer specifically?
Speaker 3: You know, it was probably like fucking ainus. That's probably.
Speaker 1: Working environment. It was susceptible to lung cancer.
Speaker 3: Yeah, wait, let me just fact check myself before everybody runs around saying he had anus cancer. Okay, it was. It was lung cancer. It was lung cancer and rip by the way, I'm not trying to make light of it, because it was really terrible. But he was really looking into some crazy shit there at the end, and he knew like his days were numbered. He pretty much said so to a lot of his friends and family, like I'm pretty sure they're gonna come get me after this one. And it's for stuff like this, you know, this real controversial stuff.
Speaker 10: So one of the things if you look back at the hit, not to go off on a tangent on this and promises it, but if you look at the weaponization of viruses, it's around the same timeline when people are publishing this stuff and the technology was there, so it when did he die?
Speaker 3: He doesn't like twenty thirteen or something twenty fifteen. Maybe I just had it pulled up. I don't know. I think it was twenty It was within the last like ten years now. But he was actually working on something on the Boston Marathon bombing, and he was putting together a book on that, and then you know, next thing you know, Dave's got cancer and he's dead.
Speaker 1: Well, the most famous great series he did, go ahead, Edels.
Speaker 4: The most famous case of injectable cancer was SB forty, which they put into the polio vaccine, and lots of people got tumors from that. They're like, oh, it's not fatal, but they really.
Speaker 10: Know, you know, grow a virus, you know, because we get into the whole coaxpostulates and all that other stuff. Viruses cannot be isolated. They can only grow inside of a cell. They have to infect to sell. And then well, I say, live viruses are not alive. You can't kill them because they're not alive. They're just basically inserts, and so the only way to grow them or to propagate them is to put them inside of a and so once you have a cell, now you can go ahead and whatever. So SB forty was the actual kidney cell line and it was from a monkey. And so again you have the immortalized cell line that was able to be used and passaged without deterioration, because I think with normal cells you passage them I think anywhere between five to ten and it depends on the tissue. And then now you start to see degradation of the cell, the cells not holding correctly, the cells not replicating correctly, and now you run into all these other problems. But with an mortalized cell line, it never dies.
Speaker 11: So that's fucked.
Speaker 12: Do the same thing as in the COVID jobs too.
Speaker 3: I was gonna say that would be so easy for them to sneak into stuff, so I mean, I could totally see that. But yeah, so rip day McGowan. He was a really cool guy. I think his daughter still has like an online book store, And if you're gonna order Program to Kill after listening to this episode, don't order it through Amazon. Go through his daughter because I think that helps support like his you know whatever for the Dave McGowan memorial thing or whatever. But he starts the book off and just break in if you have any questions. But he starts the book off by talking about this pedophile guy in Belgium. They called him the Belgium Beast. His name was Mark Dutreaux. Have you guys ever heard of this fucker?
Speaker 12: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Is that he associated with the Mothers of Darkness Castle as well over there in Belgium.
Speaker 3: He's involved in all kinds of stuff and he's wrapped up in all of these pedophile rings and shit. But what the crazy thing is about this guy is like I think he like molested a couple of young girls and then he went to prison but was able to get out within like I don't know, eight months or something real like slight like that, instead of serving out his whole sentence. And then it was almost as if someone wanted him out, like he was getting released for a reason. And so he gets released and then he goes right back at it. He starts raping and murdering and doing all this shit, and even his neighbors would call the cops and be like, we hear fucking girls screaming from this house and somebody better come check this out. And the police would supposedly drive by and they would see like, oh, nothing's wrong here, and just you know, totally dismiss everything. Even this guy's mom. Mark Dutrou's mom called the police and said, I think there's something wrong. You need to go check out my son's house and whatever. The police go, they say, they see nothing wrong. Time goes by and they discover that he's got little girls buried all over his property. He's got a dungeon in his basement. He's been chaining bitches up down there. He's been making snuff films, he's been making like child porn all. Huh.
Speaker 2: Guy's busy, Yeah, he's busy.
Speaker 3: He's fucking busy, and he's probably on welfare, so he's got nothing better to do than to be at home raping and killing bitches. How it works in Belgium, he.
Speaker 4: Was definitely the Belgian Epstein. And what ended up, what ended up causing him to go to jail, was that the people of Belgium were so sick of it that they took to the streets and had a national day of protest, which actually got into looking into this guy and putting him in jail. But they, I mean, they didn't execute him, they didn't do nothing like that. And he's still rotting in jail to this day. But you know, it's just overwhelming amounts of evidence. And the thing I've seen about him is that he's associated with this Belgium castle they call the Mothers of Darkness Castle. So he's basically running an Epstein network out there for blackmailing Belgian politicians. And I think that's pretty important because you know, this is like the heart of NATO and all the rest of this globalism is right there, and he's associated with all of it.
Speaker 1: That's what I was going to ask, what's his NATO connections. I mean it's Belgium, so it's NATO HQ.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he was definitely connected, and I mean headless put it perfectly, because they use people like Mark dutrou to kind of like act vicariously through. He procures the girls and then they make these you know, blackmail tapes, and they make snuff films and they do all that this stuff and they probably sell them too. And so they use a guy like Mark Dutroux. They see that he's already into this shit, he's already been raping and molested in his way through. They let him out of jail early and they almost kind of recruit these men to be a part of the of the scheme. You know, it's Like, before I move off of Mark Dutrow, I just want to say, it's like the same concept of the serial killer. There's they they probably look for people who fit a specific profile, who already are somewhat psychopathic, and then they weaponize them to do their bidding. And so it's the idea of the program to kill. It's not very unlike programmed to pedophile because it seems like they're also connected in these circles. I don't know if you guys had any questions on that though, before I go to the next part of it.
Speaker 1: Those satanism connected to the De Trou.
Speaker 3: Affair, I think Dutrow, uh from what I can remember, they said like maybe his parents were into it, and it was like a generational thing, kind of like generational satanism. You know, they take the little boys, they dress them like girls, they make them eat shit, drink piss. It's all part of like the trauma, and then they grow up and then they become Mark Dutrow because it's like generational satanism.
Speaker 5: Sure, so there was evidence of that then with the De trou affair as well, because it seems to have the hallmarks of it. But I'd never recall there being anything in the investigation too much toward the book for that matter, regard the satanic elements of it, but certainly has all the hallmarks.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'd have to go back and read it to be sure, but I'm pretty if I'm remembering right. I think it was like a generational thing and like his grandma or something. It's always like the grandma who's the Satanist to like dressism, like girls and stuff. It's all fucked up. But I mean, as far as I can tell, this du Troe guy, he had like a bunch of like people under him and then there was like people under them and it was literally like a spider web, and they were all producing child porn and you know blackmail stuff with politicians.
Speaker 4: Well, yeah, that sort of goes back into the mothers of darkness angle. So the predominant theory is that this castle is where you've got a lot of these, i guess, highly psychic women that act as like the generals of this kind of pedaphocracy, and so basically they're getting orders from this Belgium castle, and the castle to this day people have tried to infiltrate and everything else. They've got massive security around it. And there doesn't appear to be any you know, overt reason for it other than the fact that all of these you know, politicians and everybody else can be seen driving up there and basically getting orders from headquarters.
Speaker 1: That's wild.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah it is. And actually the next one that I wanted to talk to you guys about, it's governmente too. But it's uh, not in Belgium, obviously, it's here. But like, have you guys ever heard of the Franklin cover up? The Franklin scandal?
Speaker 2: We covered that, Oh you did, yeah, when lux was around.
Speaker 3: Ancient history b C.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, b L before. Look, the show has been around longer than he was, so at least that's good now without it's been around without him.
Speaker 3: But yeah, so the Franklin scandal, it was a lot like what was happening in Belgium with Mark Dutreaux, but it was over here and it was a politician guy, this black Republican guy, Larry King, not the talk show fucking house.
Speaker 2: Okay, it was great about that when Julia that was ald Republicans, right right, right, People's that's why it's not that popular because it wasn't Ald Democrats.
Speaker 3: Oh, speaking of Republicans. Let me just throw this in there, because it's in Program to Kill.
Speaker 8: Uh.
Speaker 3: I don't know what side of the fence anyone's on. I am not on either side. Okay. But Donald Trump, okay, was friends with this guy he's mentioned in Program to Kill. His name was Roy Kohane, and he was a known gay pedophile and he got other gay people removed from their position in the office. They called it like the Violet Scare, the Violet scandal or something like that, and then turned out he was the biggest gayest pedophile out of all of them. And he was besties with Donald Trump. And also Donald Trump is besties with Epstein, although he doesn't seem to remember that shit. And it's like, I'm sorry, you're not going to convince me that he's just oblivious to all this shit. His best friend, this Roy Cone guy, he was known to have like little boy parties at his house, you know, and invite all of his politician friends over and stuff.
Speaker 2: You remember Bill Burr, that was you know, supposedly Trump's boy that was going to, you know, help take down all these pedophile rings. He was around. He was around during the Franklin scandal, and somebody brought stuff to him and said, Yo, you think something's going on here? He looked at Nope, nothing to see here. Same thing he did with Epstein. Shit, I'm telling you, I swear to God that guy's put in position to let ship slid. Bill barrr Yeah, Bill Barr, Yeah, Bill Barr Yeah, Bill Barr Yeah, Bill bar.
Speaker 5: Will Bar's neck teem whatever neck he has. He's a nect eve in the Rank concert scandal. He was out it is having an undercover intelligence name there and seen in multiple sites, including me in Arkansas, so by numerous witnesses. So that dude is definitely scandalous. But speaking of roy Cone, he's a court to Maury Terry. The files of Moriitarry, he had.
Speaker 1: Roy Cone is a member of the process.
Speaker 3: Are you talking about, uh, the Maury Terry? Are you talking about the Ultimate Evil?
Speaker 1: Or sure? Yep? Yep.
Speaker 5: And within his files he didn't mention it in the book, but within his files he has Roy Cone listed as a member of the process of the children there the Entra Myer cult, contingent of the process, and also in that group is a fellow that grew up in Westchester County and part of the children there listed in the Terry Files who happens to be a banker out in Omaha, Nebraska to day.
Speaker 3: And he gets off Scott for you right.
Speaker 5: Not only that, he's in a site where you know where the Franklin scandal was, the headquarters of it is with bankers and Omaha, Nebraska. So you have a member of the Children identified in the Terry Files who is part of the Westchester coult contingent of the process.
Speaker 1: The minute at Ramer Park.
Speaker 5: You know, it's largely responsible attributed to the Son of Sam murders and additional murders on top of what is known as the Sun of Sam murders. But yeah, one of those guys from the Children is a banker out now on today, a VP has been out there for almost thirty years.
Speaker 1: He runs a bank out there. So I find that very odd.
Speaker 3: Well fucking nuts. Oh sorry, go ahead.
Speaker 4: One of the most interesting parts of Broyd Koin's history is his acting as a legal council to a lot of the mobsters in New York. So the mobsters would hire him, He'd come into the court and everybody in the courtroom would now stop badgering the mobsters and started treating them with some more respect because Roy ConA had dirt on all of the court officers and so he was very influential in the late eighties when the FBI was going after all these mobsters.
Speaker 3: He's a fucking piece of shit, is what he is. And I just I you know, sometimes the company you keep says a lot about you. And so I'm not friends with any pedophiles that I know of. I'm not friends with any murderous douchebags that I know of. So if your friend group includes more than one murderous pedophiling douchebag, I mean you start wondering maybe this guy is a murdering, pedophiling douchebag. That's all I'm saying. Again, I don't you know. I know a lot of people are trumping and a lot of whatever, but it is what it is as far as that goes. And it's the same with this Franklin scandal stuff, because it was basically a black Republican guy who was invested in a bunch of loans and savings companies, and he was also doing like charitable stuff with Boystown I think it was, and so I guess they were funneling boys out of this boys Town which was like a halfway house or an orphanage of some kind, and they were taking him and doing all this blackmail stuff with them. And one of the most known survivors of this, I guess you could call him, is a guy named Paul Banassi, which I'm sure a lot of you are familiar with. And this guy's incredible because if he's telling the truth, if everything, it almost makes me wonder how he's able to say the amount of stuff that he says and get away with it. But if half of the stuff he says is true, holy fucking ship balls. I mean, have you guys heard this guy talk? He's got like seventeen personalities.
Speaker 2: Oh I've seen yeah, Yeah, I watched his Yeah, we kind of covered his interviews on the show. Yeah, some wild stuff, some story you.
Speaker 3: Said you saw it?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I've seen the book on the Franklin cover up. And uh, the stuff that Banassi was saying went right back to the very first kid they ever put on a on a milk carton. So he's like.
Speaker 5: Johnny Gosh, Hey, Johnny A Jhon Pats was the first milk carton boy, I think though.
Speaker 1: But yea Johnny Gosh was the.
Speaker 5: First second one, I think right right, you were the first paper boy. It was that paper boy craze of going missing there in the eighties. He was the first one of the whole scare. I remember that scare now?
Speaker 8: Is he the one who was taking to the Elephant Rock Colorado?
Speaker 1: Was that Johnny Gosh supposedly? Right?
Speaker 5: So some of that story from Bonanci seems to check out, I know, And in following some of that story wells and years with the author, they found that house that Bonaci tells about in Colorado.
Speaker 9: Yeah, and shout out the thrash on this one. That's right by Monarch Mountain.
Speaker 7: So you.
Speaker 9: Know with the whole clockwork orange thing going on, you know, the Monarch Mountain or not cockwork orange, but the shining the monarch poster.
Speaker 8: So it's just a little sink there.
Speaker 9: That house is right by that mountain out there, and there's a lot of weird stuff that goes on in that area.
Speaker 3: So, I mean, Paul Banasi says all kinds of stuff. He says Bohemian grove stuff. He says stuff about Hunter S. Thompson.
Speaker 2: He brought up a quino, didn't he bring up a queen?
Speaker 1: I believe the Toms and stuff. I think is the coultest.
Speaker 2: I'm pretty sure he brought up Michael Aquino specifically, Yeah.
Speaker 1: He did.
Speaker 3: He he addressed him as the colonel and he was supposedly in charge of all this bullshitty. So the way Paul p Nazi and again it does go back to the Johnny Gosh kid because he says that they Paul Banasi was there when he was taken, they did all kinds of messed up stuff to him, and maybe they killed him. I don't remember if he said so or not. But Paul Banazi they always talk about, well he didn't there was no trial, there was no case or whatever. He actually took Larry King to civil court and did end up winning that case against him, and I think Larry King had to pay him like a million dollars or something like that. But when people say, oh, well, there's nothing to support this, Paul Banasi's crazy and he made all this up. He won his case in civil court against Larry King, So I mean he was able to convince a jury obviously or a judge that this all happened. So it just gets you to think, and maybe you know all the stuff he's saying is true. I don't know, maybe it's a little true and a little lies. I mean, I think it's at least partially true. Have you guys heard about any of that stuff with.
Speaker 2: The trial, Well, I've I've heard about some of the stories that he just even you know, he told, especially with that girl too. But in my opinion, even if you think about the day's in the time that it was at, like the date I forgot how long ago, my opinion, like when he gave descriptions of like where these places are, he would be telling you, like what's on the corners of the streets. Oh, it's over that's on the other side of the street, like just give painting a visual picture, so like you could tell he was probably really there, you know. So it's I don't think they had map quest then, and he I don't think he was like Google Earth, you know, Google Earth. So odds are then, like unless it was scripted for him to read and to know prior. My opinion, some of the stuff he says I do think is true because just the it's almost as if you like he's describing it as he really was there.
Speaker 3: I agree.
Speaker 4: That's that's one of the things about Paul Banasi is he would actually document things like graffitis inside of a McDonald's, and it's like, well, how could he possibly know that? And people went back and checked out his work and found all of the things that he was talking about in that book about the Franklin cover up.
Speaker 3: And that kind of leads me back to Michael Achino because he he talks about Michael Aquino, like I said, he calls him the Colonel. And then if you really get to dig it into the colonel quote unquote, there's this stuff about the Presidio Air Force Base daycare. I want to say, was it the daycare or a first grade, second grade something like that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, the army, Okay, it.
Speaker 3: Was a daycare. Yeah. So in Program to Kill it kind of outlines how the Presidio Air Force Base basically if Michael Aquino is the colonel or whatever and he's running all this, basically they have an understanding that these kids are easily drugged and taken to Michael Achino's house for programming. And a couple of the kids started talking about it and they would say, like, we'd drink a pink, sleepy drink and then mister Gary touches our no no spot, and then we're taken to the colonel's house quote unquote, and they would say that he looked like Mickey Mouse. If you look at a picture of Michael Aquino how he used to style his hair and shit, he did look like fucking Mickey Mouse. It was fucking ridiculous. Go and look at a picture of it. But anyways, they would say that he looked like Mickey Mouse. They would say that they were watching videos of animals getting torn apart, that they were getting asked to tear animals apart. They were eating shit and drinking piss and getting shit and pissed on, and then they were coming home. Of course, they cleaned them up and stuff and sent them home. And a couple of the kids started remembering this shit and telling their parents, and the parents filed a suit against Michael Keino, and Michael Keino was like, fuck you, I'm gonna do you for defamation, and guess what, he walked away. Scott Free didn't have to fucking you know, own up to any of this shit. And Paul Binnasi, I mean, it's crazy, actually, do you guys know about this stuff?
Speaker 7: Right?
Speaker 4: Well, at the presidio, he claimed that they were coming after him because he was a Satanist. They're like, oh, this is all just satanic panic, but that it turns out in the documents related to what's that cult called in DC, you know this one JJ, But there's this called document, yeah, the Finders called there you go. In the Finders called documents, they actually talk about the presidio and talk about that there were these tunnels under the daycare that these children described, and that didn't come to light until, you know, twenty years after the fact. But there was somebody at least on that case. I believe it was the guy who was a customs official who was looking into it. That the FBI and the CIA were feuding over, you know, who gets to release it, and the CIA was covering up all this stuff about the the Finders. But the exact same type of methodology talked about in the Finders with these uh sacrificed animals was one of the things that was also used by the AINO culled out the presidio. So there's a huge crossover between the two that apparently the CIA doesn't want coming to light because the Finders was basically a CIA front group.
Speaker 1: Well they're rumored to make the best born, the best child born.
Speaker 5: The CIA is they sell to everybody. It's a big profitable scheme for them. The other foreign intelligence agencies.
Speaker 3: Very profitable for them.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 5: Actually, oh so America is good for something, right, America, the best child.
Speaker 1: The intelligence agencies here in America.
Speaker 10: One of the things, dude, there was oh go ahead, no, no, no, it's okay, go ahead, go ahead.
Speaker 3: Oh no, I'll just say it really quick. There was something in program to kill about There was a child porn website and they had like a whole HR department and a fucking receptionist for the front desk and all this shit. It's like, who's calling with an HR complained? Who's Colin with a fucking nine issue? Like are you serious? Anyways? Go ahead, Lisa.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 10: One of the things that to me stuck out with Bonacci's whatever his telling was, is that if you kind of now, like look back, and so much has come to light now with these quote unquote serial killers, these quote unquote cults, the ones that have this tie to intelligence, cults, serial killers or anything like that, all have the same hallmark, the cannibalism, the satanic, the child the snuff the everything. And so to me, the way I grew up, and I grew up in doctrinated that serial killers are real. And you know, this was the thing that they all have their own signature, right, they all have their own methodology, they have their own fing print, so to speak. And yet no one's looking at the fact that the government's fingerprint is all over this. This is how they do business, right, and no one has kind of really tied all that, you know in with it all, I mean, except for this book.
Speaker 11: But it seems like.
Speaker 10: It's over and over. Everything is redundant in the same mo.
Speaker 3: Well, I agree.
Speaker 4: One of the reasons why Michael Aquino was so protected by the US Army and so integral to their work was his book Mind War, and Mind War was part of the army curriculum about how to engage in psyops, and so he was so influential because of the fact that he had the experimental knowledge to sort of transfer all of this child abuse into working propaganda techniques. And he claimed it was a way to put an end to war, and he was doing it peacefully, but really what he wanted to do is to you who's basically wind ups and children that had been abused as a method of assassination, and all the rest of the stuff that the NATO forces and everybody else can now use in times of great civil strife to try and push these societies into either civil war or regime change or any of the rest of the stuff that would be useful around the world.
Speaker 3: Mh, I'm going to go to the next one unless you guys are okay. So it kind of dove taels with the Presidio Michael Akino stuff, because in another part of California there is this McMartin preschool trial thing, and it's just like the Presidio daycare. These kids are coming home, preschool aged children coming home and telling their parents that they're getting touched, that their stuff going on. And one of the first parents, gosh, I'm forgetting her name, Judy Johnson, I think is her name. She was the first parent of one of these kids to step forward and say that I think there's something going on here. My kid is saying this stuff. And she took him to like a primary care physician or a PEDS doctor whatever, and they did a bunch of tests on him, and there's one test. I'm not making this up. It's called the anal Wink test, and they do it on kids or whoever as part of like almost like a rape kit type thing. And these kids are showing clear and evident signs of being sexually abused, and they're talking about getting taken under the school in tunnels, and and you know, it's getting crazy, and so this whole trial gets started up. I can't remember the number of kids, but I think it was like over fifty, maybe one hundred kids. Parents are part of this trial, and they hire like this court appointed psychiatrist to talk to all these kids and verify their claims. And they talk to all the kids. They come back and they say, you know what, we think these one hundred and twenty six point two children are all suffering from false memory syndrome. And they've been all convinced that this is reality, but it's just a dream and they're all having false memory syndrome. I mean, I don't know what you guys have to say about that, but imagine your kid preschool age, coming home, You take them to the doctor, there's like, yep, there's been stuff going on here. And then you go to court. You get all the way to the trial and they say we're sorry. You and one hundred and twenty six of your kids' friends are all suffering from false memory syndrome. Like you tell me what preschool age kid knows to put those type of details into a story, and what type of preschool age kid knows about sexual stuff?
Speaker 12: You know that it definitely insane. Yeah, it's crazy.
Speaker 6: Would I would be going to jail, Let's put it that way, because I would do something.
Speaker 3: I should be down there tearing bitch's faces off. Yeah, I would be up if my kids said something like that to me. But I mean, hadless you guys heard of this stuff?
Speaker 5: Yeah, oh yeah, I think yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean some of the.
Speaker 9: I was just gonna say, I mean some of the parents that made enough noise ended up getting taken out, didn't they?
Speaker 8: Or miss mysterious things happened to some of them.
Speaker 3: So that Judy Johnson, the first mom that came forward with her kid. A week before she was set to testify, she showed up in her home dead of what they call a heart attack. And then they were like, well, you know, Judy was a fucking alcoholic, She was a fucking prostitute. She was flashing her shit all around town. None of that shit was true, and she wasn't an alcoholic, and actually she only had started drinking a little bit here and there after the trial started. I mean, you could imagine you'd want a stiff one, like with all that shit going on, you cannot tell me that makes you an alcoholic. That's it's just ridiculous. They say that she was such an alcoholic that she had a heart attack in her house and just died a week before she supposed to testify it. I mean, come on, guys.
Speaker 4: Well, the False Memory Syndrome Foundation was started by these abusive parents whose daughter had remembered these memories of being abused as a child and blamed her parents for it. And so not only did you have the False Memory Syndrome Foundation, which brings up in other angles, the foundations and all these I guess nonprofit organizations have their fingerprints all over this stuff. As soon as something comes up, you get descended upon by all these different organizations that are now there to discredit the children. And what's interesting too, is not only did you have the False Memory Syndrome Foundation, you also had a psychologist from out in Utah, one of these uh, I guess fixers for the the you know, Utah chapters of these different organizations that was literally implanting memories as well. So you have both sides of the equation being forced on these kids, so that there are some kids with false memories. And then you also have a False Memory Syndrome Foundation. Ralph Underwagger for the False Memory Syndrome Foundation, he was one of the clergy that they would use as sort of their cover was actually hot with child pornography, so the entire organization was completely corrupting. Still, look up the False Memory Syndrome Foundation website where they're you know, basically saying we need to stop these psychologists from implanting memories into our children. Now, if you think about the improbability of having the type of conspiracy that would create these false memories for children, you have to also understand that, you know, there would be an industry there that would be exploited. So you've got both sides of the coin sort of working together, just obscure and throw much garbage on top of this whole thing, sort of keep the industry moving.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm, JJ, were you going to say something earlier? I don't know if I cut you off or.
Speaker 2: Anything, JJ, He might be stuck.
Speaker 3: Actually, oh okay, I was gonna say I thought he was going to say something, but maybe he's frozen.
Speaker 6: The headless. The psychiatrist you were talking about is that Barbara Snow.
Speaker 4: I forgot her name, but that.
Speaker 12: Yeah, and then.
Speaker 6: She worked also with that Teal Swan who's like, uh, you know, life guru, Now tell me to just kill yourself so you reincarnate and come back.
Speaker 3: Your life is ship ah fuck.
Speaker 12: People have done it.
Speaker 4: Teal Swat is all over these ads, all over Facebook and Instagram.
Speaker 12: I'm sure she is.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, but you know what they did to these cities. Oh nope, I'm not gonna cut you off again this time. You go, Lisa.
Speaker 10: No, I was gonna mention something about the false mentmory, some false memory syndrome, but I don't know if JJ is going to say something, and so I don't want to take his thunder, So go ahead. I think we're gonna probably say the same thing.
Speaker 12: So I'll let you go.
Speaker 11: No, no, go go go.
Speaker 1: No by all means okay.
Speaker 10: So, and we've covered this on the Occult Rejects. So and please JJ, please insert because you were on the show at the same time. So we kind of talked about the psychiatrist Elizabeth Loftis, who is well known for the false memory syndrome. And so Elizabeth Loftis, might I mention got her PhD from Stanford, which we all know that Stanford's very well connected to Esslon all kinds of think tanks, cults, what have you, right, But she also been you know, somewhat of a consultant on the O. J. Simpson trial, on I think Weinstein's trial, and then believe it was her that was asked for specifically by name by Gailaine Maxwell. The other person that was asked for by Gislaine Maxwell was Park Deets, and Elizabeth Loftis belongs to the firm of park Deats.
Speaker 11: Park Deats is the.
Speaker 10: Forensic psychiatrist that was called in for the following trials Robert John Bardow, John W. Hinkley, Betty Brodrick, Jared Lee lot Loffner, and other serial killers like Joel Rifkin, Jeffrey Dahmer, Ted Kaczinski, Richard Kazinski.
Speaker 11: I don't know the list.
Speaker 10: Goes on, but anyway, so it's all connected, yes, to that whole false memory syndrome.
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 4: I have you guys ever heard of this debunker guy from the eighties, the amazing.
Speaker 1: Randy Oh yeah, what was he?
Speaker 3: What was he debunking?
Speaker 4: Said, debunk psychics, psychic phenomenon or whatever. And so he was a member of the False Memory Syndrome Foundation. I think he was a board member. And this guy, uh, he said, well, he called some teenagers up on the phone and tried to solicit sex from them, and he said he was doing it as a sting operation for the False Syndrome Foundation. So it's like you're trying to sting thirteen year old boys into what's.
Speaker 1: The only research.
Speaker 4: It's only research, righty.
Speaker 5: Foundation is deeply rooted in CIA activities and Satanic activities because the head of the Satanic temple, the old boy who goes by the name Lucian Green, he's mister Doug Mushenko. He's a Harvard graduate specializing in false memory syndrome psychology. And he's also he also runs the process dot org website and very likely the uh satanic element of the process today.
Speaker 1: But hey, that's a different story together.
Speaker 5: So it seems like very processed CIA Satanic stuff pushing these current false memory syndrome aspects today.
Speaker 1: So it's a very very shady.
Speaker 11: Element and talking about the false memory. Oh I'm so sorry.
Speaker 3: Oh no, I was just gonna say, yeah, they gotta they gotta get these kids in the fucking cult as soon as they can. Sorry, Lisa, go ahead.
Speaker 10: No, no, no, that it rings a bell because y'all did a show last night with the height Idaho four. So Elizabeth Lofts back to the false memory syndrome. She was married to the chief guy for the psychology department at University of Washington, and so she has a lot of connections to a lot of the forensic psychology whatever that Whenever these huge cases, you know, start getting huge coverage, these people are somewhere in the background of it all, at least the departments or people that are consulting or anything like that. Now we have the guy who's supposed to Coburger has been implicated he was a student there at the psychology department. Correct forensic psychology department, Sure, absolutely, yep or whatever.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that is strange.
Speaker 5: And there's a lot of weird fundings speaking of kind of CIA kind of funding to those schools. I mean, I often assert the Air Force, the CIA, and NASA are the same organization because I just used to manage the budget for Air Force cops, you know, headquarters in DC, and I kind of came to these conclusions through budgetary meetings, but because they're also created by the same legislation, the National Security Act of nineteen forty seven, and weirdly enough, University of Washington University or Washington State University there in the University of Idaho get weird NASA funding if some strange NASA research programs there, which to me is again just the CIA. So I often wonder I had no idea off to say connections there. That's interesting.
Speaker 2: I still think Colburg is a SiO.
Speaker 5: Well, look, it's certainly I see I saw some more comments about that from our show.
Speaker 2: I don't say about those. I still think something.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well, there was never any bodies taking scene taken out of the house, so I mean there is an argument to be made.
Speaker 2: I think it's uh. I think Colburg is running like a show and then collecting.
Speaker 1: Tracking it all. That's right.
Speaker 5: Look, it's twenty twenty five. All bets are off, so we're passing me in World twenty twenty four. That certainly could be going on. I wouldn't I wouldn't rull it out I don't know why. It's not a bad idea, and that's exactly what he was focused on, right, analyzing the psychology of criminals and crime.
Speaker 2: All right, you want to go on to uh, who are we talking about again? Before we got on to co Broker probably.
Speaker 1: Said the McMartin false memory syndrome.
Speaker 5: Stuff in Hollywood's whitewashing the entire subject real quick with James Woods, mister right, twixter hero didn't start in the whitewashing of that.
Speaker 1: I think it was Oliver Stone.
Speaker 5: I think Oliver Stone directed it and James Wood start in it, and they completely actually are subjects.
Speaker 3: I haven't seen it, but I will tell you if you look at the Wikipedia for the McMartin preschool trials, it's nothing. Even if they they're like, oh well, you know that basically the parents didn't win against mc martin. You know, so no justice. None of these kids got any justice. And you know, if you look at the Wikipedia, it's like they didn't win the trial. So nothing to see here, folks, look away, look away, you know, let's part and that this didn't even happen. They used like some kind of ground penetrating radar later over the school grounds and they found collapse tunnels under the school and I think one person, independent researcher or independent investigator something dug down there and found like a Mickey Mouse lunch bag down in the collapse tunnels and shit. So it's like the kids, where how do you justify the false memory syndrome? Now there's actually fucking tunnels and actually fucking Mickey Mouse fucking lunch boxes down there.
Speaker 12: So it sounds like the Brooklyn Synagogue. Oh no, it.
Speaker 2: Wasn't when we brought when we talked about Barbara Snow, wasn't there also in some way she attached to Mormons. Wasn't that one of the reasons why she was brought up, like to the like the Elders of Zion or some shit like that, which was like some Mormon stuff.
Speaker 11: There we go with the Elders of Zion again some.
Speaker 2: Some stuff there was something like that with the Zion. I can't remember remember, but I do know that when she's been brought up twice on the Occult Rejects, one time it was because I was covering Mormons.
Speaker 3: So because of the the old Warren Jeff's thing like the Zion. Isn't that what he called it.
Speaker 2: I can't remember. It was like a rabbit hole. It was kind of like a thing that came off of like a topic, and it was just like, oh yeah, and somehow it.
Speaker 1: Can believe be leave it, victims belave it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it might have been that. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: When boy had to go take that press conference and say he wasn't a cannibal and his wife didn't diddle kids and they didn't need kids, David leave it well.
Speaker 2: Didn't like he telling himself. He said the police are investigating him, and they're like, well, I actually we weren't until you just said all that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, no, and asked the questions like I don't need kids, and they're like, whoa, what's the weird thing?
Speaker 3: That's oddly specific?
Speaker 2: Yeah it was weird. Yeah. Yeah, it's like he rad it on himself.
Speaker 1: He did for sure.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, why would you say that? Of all the things, just like I don't need asparagus? Okay, neither to rye, but no, I don't need kids. That's what you went with. That's gonna suck. You totally sold me on it. You don't need kids, got it.
Speaker 2: Funny thing is that could be some slime bowl way that he got like like maybe some of the police force tipped them off and said, oh, they're going to charge you. So then he comes out and says that ship and then like, oh, well there's a probable cause, you know, saying like they could control them into doing that, and that gave them a reason to actually look into them, because I mean, they do she like the criminals. I mean they you know, I could see them doing that to their own Well.
Speaker 4: I think what's interesting is that Utah is not only the home of the Mormons, but it's also the home of a really vibrant new age scene. And new Age scene is that that's basically the release valve for the Mormons. So as soon as you run away from the Mormon temple and you lose all your family and stuff, you've got these Mormon controlled new Agers right there with open arms, ready to take you back into a new colt. So they opened both sides of this equation. And I think that really is symbolic of how most of these things are managed. Is that you've got the false memory syndrome foundation, and then you've got the new Agers that are implanting false memories. So at the intersection between the two, you can just see that. It's nothing but confusion, which is a really processed thing to do. You've got the you know, the Jesus side of the processed church and the devil side of the processed church.
Speaker 2: And that's Oh. I think the way Barbara Snow was connected is that they were saying that she was putting false memories of child Boless station into Mormon kids heads.
Speaker 3: Right into Mormon kids.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they were saying all they really weren't touched. She put these things into their heads.
Speaker 3: Oh my god. If I've watched one documentary on Warren Jeff's, I've watched a fucking thousand of them, and that piece is shit. Ass motherfucker was fucking doing all kinds of stuff. There's no way they have false memory anything. Did you see his face. He looks like the end of a cigarette. He looks like a cigarette. He's disgusting. Okay, there's no like if you looked up just everyone in your mind, just imagine you're opening a dictionary and you're flipping to the word pedophile. Is a fucking picture of Lauren Jeff's Like, that is what I imagine a greasy, skinny, weird, disgusting, lyntic, but The crazy thing is, though, most of these pedophiles are like people you wouldn't even ever imagine, and that's how they get away with it for so long. Politicians, celebrities, people you love, people you look up to, people you idolize. They all end up being parts of this shit. Even your kids preschool teachers are part of it. I mean, think of that scary because you know, you always look for like the monster with like the drool like dripping from their things, but it's usually your kid's preschool teacher. And so one of the last things I had down in my notes that I wanted to talk to you guys about was something called the Country Walk Babysitting Service. I don't know if you guys are familiar with this at all.
Speaker 2: No, this is news to me. Nope, the first time on.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 7: Okay, well, somebody knows, Hey, we're doing all right as a society as long as one other person besides me knows about, which.
Speaker 8: Is business right Regiservice Disney.
Speaker 3: So there was this guy's name is Frank Fuster. Anybody can look this shit up, and there's receipts in program to kill on all this stuff. He was running a babysitting service with his wife out of his home in Florida. He was a twice convicted either raper or molester of some kind, and he was let out early on some kind of parole and decided to open this Country Walk babysitting service out of his house with his wife. Like I said, but it's like, is there no papers? You got a file to get some type of a like I work from home thing, and like I have a company out of my house. Like who's letting this guy who's been convicted twice and on parole of similar crimes around children, Like who's doing this? But I guess everything's fine. And he gets his license to open up this babysitting service, and guess what. The kids are coming home talking about how they have to cut cat's heads off, and how they're watching snuff films and how they're taking a pink drink like fucking Starbucks shit and fucking falling asleep and all this stuff is happening to them, and the parents, you know, try to sue or whatever. They don't get very far. And it comes out later that this Frank Foster. The Country Walk baby sitting Service is a subsidiary of Walt Disney company. And so this guy who's been twice convicted of similar crimes and is now raping and pedophiling his way through neighborhood kids is an employee of Walt Disney. Essentially.
Speaker 11: Wow, So I mean it's again Walt Disney.
Speaker 3: Right, you want to talk about some fucking raping, pedophiling weird shit there. I mean, I've covered Disney almost that nauseum. But he was, you know, involved with all those weird secret Germans and shit and fucking NASA stuff. And it's like the list of pedophiles in program to kill us so long. If I went through all of them, we'd have to be here for six more hours. But I don't think Disney was mentioned specifically, but Lewis Carroll was, and you know, Lewis Carroll's real name is Charles Dodgeson, and he was, you know, very influential to the pedophile crowd. And he used to take pictures of naked children and say that he was just studying them, and people were grossed out by it, so he started sketching them, and you know, he he's got all this stuff. Thank you, Suzanne, I fucking appreciate that. But you know, he's got all this stuff. This with the girl that was the inspiration for Alice in Wonderland. The real little girl's name was Alice Little And before the book even dropped, Lewis Carroll had been banned from the residents forever coming back there or being there near the children again. So you know, he clearly had some weird shit going on. I think if you really read the Walrus and the Carpenter poem, it's it's dank with suggestions about pedophilia. I mean, Lisa, you're shaking your head. I'm sure you know what I'm talking about.
Speaker 10: Nick and I have gone back and forth with the Lewis Carroll thing because he was a huge proponent of mirrorscript so he wrote a lot of things backwards because he had the iowass condition of like seeing things backwards or he would, you know, have that whole imaging thing, and that's where he gets the whole premise for doing things backwards in Alice in Wonderland. And there is speculation that he may have been keeping the company of certain occultists at the time. Whenever he was he was a quote unquote brilliant mathematician. He was very well respected in the academic setting, so to speak, which kind of brings it all back to when we talk about academics. We talk about Robert Maxwell, who was Gilamed Mactwell's dad, and how he had all of these academics under his umbrella as well, and we're talking about, you know, all kinds of scientists, and then we get the connection of scientists to pedophilia, scientists to mental manipulation, brain type of experimentation, and so to speak. But yes, Lewis Carroll and most of his poetry has kind of been censored from what I understand because of it. It's not very pretty.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know, it's fucked up, is what it is. I think, Nick, go ahead.
Speaker 2: I do think Crowley ripped him off. He's another person that I think Crawley ripped off and reused for you know, I mean you could even say maybe some of his you know, creepy, perverted style shit could even be somewhere kind of like from Lewis Carrow. But I even think the Iowas I think that's I think he's I think he ripped off Iowas from Lewis cow Yeah.
Speaker 11: Because that's the name.
Speaker 3: Louis Carroll is is so interesting to me too. Sorry, go ahead, Lisa.
Speaker 10: No, no, no, I was just reiterating what Nick was saying, is that the actual syndrome is called Alice in Wonderland syndrome. And yeah, it's Iowas. You go to Crowley and he got all of his divination from a guy or a spirit named Iowas.
Speaker 8: Right.
Speaker 3: Oh, that's crazy. I didn't know that shit. I knew about the Alice in Wonderlands. And though because I did like a thing about Disney, I think I don't know who I was talked to. But that's crazy, Like the there's an actual condition you can have called alics in Wonderland syndrome, and it's it's interesting to me that a Disney wanted to produce Alice in Wonderland. You know, John Lennon was obsessed with the guy. He had a fucking stiff one for fucking Lewis Carroll. And John Lennon said that if he ever had the chance, he would have been incestuous with his mother. So that's that's, you know, to take that for what it's worth. But these people who become obsessed with Louis Carroll are into some weird shit. And you know, Johnny Depp was in like the live action when that's perfect role for fucking his ass. And so if you look at the Alice in Wonderlan and actually before I forget, I just have to say this. When John Beney died, which is another episode, Nick, you already know this, but when John Beney died, there was these things that broke out in the nineties called the Wonderland Raids and they were going after pedophiles and they called them the Wonderland Raids. So I mean, like this whole tie in with Lewis Carroll, it's very I mean, it's crazy.
Speaker 2: One thing I want to mention too, just real quick that I remember just now when we call it covered the Fellowship of Friends. That's another old one that was when Lux was on the show. And I highly suggest people to go check that one out who were kind of new listeners. It's an old show, but it's really interesting cult that we covered. It's called the Fellowship of Friends, and we showed how there was a connection to them owning some like it was almost like a kid's type of pod school and it was called Lewis Carroll School. We were like, yo, that's a little weird.
Speaker 1: That's pretty creepy.
Speaker 2: It was.
Speaker 5: Carol definitely hung around with a lot of other pedophiles too, like uh, roll Doll, the author Roll Doll.
Speaker 1: You know, Willie won't control of the chocolate factory.
Speaker 3: Pedophile too.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, and that story he has the kids eat the snosberries and in the in the Wonkle factory. Right in one of these books he describes he describes Snosberry's as being dicks.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, damn.
Speaker 1: Fun doesn't even really try to hide it.
Speaker 12: Did he witches too.
Speaker 3: By j by the way, fucking asshole?
Speaker 1: Yeah right, man Disney.
Speaker 6: Yeah, And honestly, that book is creepy as fuck, which is I'm just saying.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying, you know, Johnny Depp's got ties to all these fucking weirdos, fucking Marilyn Manson and ship.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah.
Speaker 4: Well, I think I think the real innovation behind Lewis Carroll and the and the children's books that are like that is that it creates this liminal space between what is understandable and what makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. And so what what it does is it creates a patterning in the kid's mind that there's a place that they might end up where they don't understand anything, and if they just play along that they can get out of it. And if you if you look at like the Mad Hatter and all these other things, these are not you know, stable people, which would you know, be representative of all of the pedophiles that they might come into contact with. And everybody is off. Everybody has something strange about them. Everybody has something that makes them unique and interesting and weird. And in showing these kids these these patterns, you can actually use this as sort of like a background trigger. So if if something's going on that the kid doesn't understand, they go back into the into the rabbit hole, you know, and they're not really in that sort of conscious frame of mind that would normally give them the ability to, you know, say, you know, enough is enough. So if that's if that's the pattern, you can look at stories like Pinocchio and all these other ones where it sort of takes them outside of the norm and puts them into a thoroughly confusing place and then somehow at the end of it they can come back into reality to make it sort of obscure from anybody else who would be looking into the patterns of abuse.
Speaker 3: I mean, you hit it right on because I've done a lot of research on SRA. I got a friend in podcasting. His name is Sean McCann. Sure you guys know who he is. He has to Wake the Dead podcast. He does a lot of research into SRA. And the thing is they use movies like Alice in Wonderland. I think the og in my opinion is the Wizard of Oz, But they use films like this to trigger dissociative states in children as they're going through serious trauma, usually sexual trauma, so they almost send the kid down the rabbit hole. That's like the dissociative state like Paul Banasi talks about, and a lot of these survivors talk about, is basically like, you know, you have a trigger in some type of phrase something like that, and you go to this disassociative state. But in order to do that, you have to go through pretty serious trauma. And I mean Paul Banasi had like fucking I don't even know how many personalities, like twenty or something like that, So you can imagine what they would have to do to a person to get twenty alter personalities into one person. You know, and there's even people who have come out and said, like, Barbie dolls have played a really big role in traumatizing and disassociating girls because they take a Barbie doll, which is a whole other episode in and of itself, but they take like a Barbie and they're like, you're not Teresa tonight, you're Britney, and you know, it's like a trigger for them, and they go to somewhere else and then Britney comes out and gets raped and then you know, Teresa comes back later and has no idea what happened. That's the type of shit that they do. That's what they work on. I don't think you know, the mind control aspect of it and the personality aspect of it. It's hard for some people to believe, but they probably have it down to a science and it probably didn't take them that long to figure it out. And now it's just a process. It's like we're getting at a factory pumping out fucking you know whatever. So like they just bring the kids in, they do this to them next. It's a process and they have it down to a science, like it's easy to do this at this point, what do you guys think.
Speaker 1: It might be? The process oh right, right process.
Speaker 4: In my opinion, I've had some I've had friends who have had d I D before, and what ends up happening is you'll have a single traumatizing event that the kid cannot come to grips to, and so as a self defense mechanism, the mind splits off and creates another sort of personality that will protect that original personality from anybody harming it again. Because at the very core of this whole thing is the idea that the mind will protect the ego that started and it'll do so by creating these personalities. So Paul Bonacci, he could still be uh, you know, spiraling off these other personalities as a as a method of keeping that original safe from anybody harming it again. Because the one thing that the mind can control is the thing that the body can't control, you know, if you can control your mind, And that's that's what this all goes into. Is if they can create these personalities that are hyper reactive and hyper aggressive, then they can use those other personalities to then carry out things that the normal personality would never dream of.
Speaker 3: Doing, like a Venturian candidate type ship, right, mm hmmm.
Speaker 2: Anything else.
Speaker 8: That's the whole thing with.
Speaker 9: Oh go ahead, Mike, I'm just gonna say that's the whole thing with the satanism. I mean they might not believe it, but why is the intelligence involved in him?
Speaker 8: Does it work?
Speaker 2: Why is it effective?
Speaker 9: It's because it's so evil, it's so insane that the child can't comprehend it. I mean, son cats heads off is just the beginning. So that's why they do it, is because it's so terrible and it's so scary that the kid will just completely shut off mm hmm.
Speaker 4: And only oh god, it is an exact science, so they need a constant stream of victims until they can find the kids that can be influenced into creating these alternate personalities. So it's it's even sicker when you think about the factory level or the industrial level that they're doing this child abuse on to try and find one or two of these individuals that can then be influenced to harm other people using these alternate personalities.
Speaker 3: Mmmmm yeah. I mean it's definitely satanic, because I mean, if you think it it was, like Mike's saying, I've always said, like wherever on the spectrum you are, if you're like Christian atheist, agnostic whatever, you have to admit that they're doing this shit, and they got to be seeing results because they just keep doing it and keep doing it and keep doing it into varying degrees of horribleness. So I mean, if these satanic rituals are working, which they must be because they keep doing them, if there's a bad, then there's a good. And that is what I always try to remind people about, Like there's some really fucked up shit, but at least, thank god, there's also a good bite of the world. You know.
Speaker 6: Yeah, well even a lot of exercist did you talk about that? Where like that's the moment that sort of gives permission for like an entity to enter is like through trauma, you know, so that's when you get d id bipolar. Like, not all mental illness is actually mental illness. This is sometimes a spiritual problem or a trauma based problem, unfortunately. So like you know, we all know people who've been probably abused in our lives, and it's like that they didn't go through a specific program, but that shit still happened to them, right or even like us just watching these films, like even as a kid, I hated The Wizard of Us I didn't know why.
Speaker 12: I just really fucking hate that movie.
Speaker 6: But then it's like somebody, some adult, is telling you, this is a great movie. You're gonna love it. Sit and watch it, and you're like, I feel so uncomfortable the entire time, but you're like, this is good for you. You're gonna love it. Or read The Witches it's a great book. No, actually that book is shitty and it's very uncomfortable.
Speaker 12: So it's like you.
Speaker 6: Are already being taught to sit through discomfort and be like, yeah, that's okay, Like this is good for you, and you're like, so, it's like we're all being mildly traumatized, like on a mass scale regardless, you know.
Speaker 3: Fucking yeah, or he said one hundred fucking I actually you know, And they say, oh, it's for kids. Look, it's made just for you. You're gonna love this. It's a kids movie. Fucking half of the half of the Disney shit is got Like if you watch it as an adult, you're like, is this really for fucking kids?
Speaker 12: Yo?
Speaker 6: Well a movie, a movie just came out this Christmas. It was all over streaming Deer stand up with Jack Black.
Speaker 3: Oh they walk off.
Speaker 6: I watched it by my kids were like my older one was like halfway through, He's like, should we really be watching this?
Speaker 12: And I was like, no, you can turn it around. I was like, this is fucked up.
Speaker 3: It's basically fucking literally Satan literally running around and he's like making friends with him, like he's a fucking leprechaun or some shit, like, oh, let me take you to school? Is show it hell day, everybody. This is my friend fucking Satan icondrids. This is what kids are watching. This is the kids Christmas maybe.
Speaker 6: Now, Amy say, like a normy family, so like not to like put my relatives under the bus, but like my sister in law was.
Speaker 12: Like, oh yeah, the kids thought it was so funny, it was so cute. And I was like, are you fucked.
Speaker 3: It's the devil. It's literally the.
Speaker 6: This isn't Cutelet's make friends with the devil and like he's funny.
Speaker 12: Jack Black guy. You know, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I love Jack Black. I really that he fucking did that Ship's ray for God's sake, you know, fucking.
Speaker 12: Yeah, it was weird. Sorry I digress.
Speaker 10: One thing I was going to say, just to insert real quick, is that when I went to go do a quick study of some of Croly stuff at the UT Library. They have I think a majority of his estate there.
Speaker 11: At the UT Library.
Speaker 10: You know what other estate they also have the Lewis Carroll one, oh shit, which I found interested because I was there whatever and they were like, oh, are you doing a biography And I was like, oh, I'm just doing a quick study and they're like oh, They're like, we're really excited. We just got the Lewis Carroll estate whatever. And I was like, well, that's random.
Speaker 3: The Lewis Carroll estate.
Speaker 10: Well, like part of his books, some of the paintings, oh, biographies, I mean a journals. That guy literally thought it was just how They also mentioned that and I was like, yeah, people have also not only come to see Crawley but also looks at Lewis Carroll at the same time.
Speaker 11: I don't know, I mean just it was just very random.
Speaker 3: Well, Lewis Carroll is fucking he's fucking you know he Sorry, I had just have to say this. He was sketching naked kids, like fucking Leo and fucking the Titanic type shit, and like fucking sketching them laying on couches and shit fucking naked. So everybody who thinks like his all separate the art from the artist. Some shit, you cannot, Alison Wonderland your way out of just saying.
Speaker 9: Right?
Speaker 4: And what are the deep patterning techniques that Disney movies use is the death of the parents at the beginning of the movie, so automatically it becomes a traumatizing event that then the kids sort of like, you know, are like, where's where's my stability, where's my you know, stasis point? And once they've you know, symbolically in the movie taken the protagonist's parents away, that's when things start to happen to that character. That then sort of compounds into this storyline where then they have to make sense of this event and on a subconscious level, it can be very traumatic for the kids, and they're always doing it in these Disney movies like Bambi and several others. It's like the parents die right off the bat, and so the kids feel without any security, even if they're not really paying attention to the movie. That's something that sort of pops up in the background. How many times the kids watch these Disney movies over and over.
Speaker 3: Again, you know, Yeah, I've frozen. The parents are dead too, but it almost like normalizes the child to be okay with the parents not being around, and it also kind of conditions the kid to think, like, oh, all the fun happens when the parents aren't around, because you know, it's always like, oh, my fucking parents died and then I fucking went on this amazing adventure and fucking did all this shit. Thank god my parents died at the beginning so I could do all this fucking Peter Panning shit or whatever. It is not Peter Pants specifically, but you get the idea they program the kids into thinking that's when the fun stuff happens. You don't need mom and dad. They're dead to you. Like that's that's important to put in there at an early age.
Speaker 4: Peter Pant specifically, the freest, most awesome hero ever is an orphan who lives in this land that has no time, so it's it's still that safe.
Speaker 3: It's like kids watch that, they're like, fucking sign me up, fucking make me an orphan right now. I want to go do it and be fucking Captain hook and shit. But even like the Goonies, where the fuck is the parents when the goonies is happening. We're literally like, where the fuck are the parents? But that's what they want you to think that, they want you to find One Eyed Willie's treasure just when your parents are around. What do you think about it?
Speaker 8: You can do?
Speaker 12: He breaks the He breaks the statue in the beginning of the movie too.
Speaker 3: What in the guns? Yes, you know he falls on the one Eyed Willie.
Speaker 6: No, I never never made that connection till right now, Thanks Julia.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well thanks no to Spielberg, because that motherfucker is up to some ship.
Speaker 5: But like.
Speaker 3: You know, speaking to Spielberg, he's not mentioned in Program to Kill Her anything, but somebody ought to add him to a list of pedophiles because I'm so sure. I mean, look at his fucking cast of characters. He's got Heather or Rourke disteriously and there's all this these stories about what really happened to her, Drew Barrymore, she's pretty fucked up if you ask me, and if you if you've got her to say the truth, she'd probably tell you all kinds of stuff. I mean, he literally only makes movie where it's focused around kids, or there's like a lot of kids in it, or some shit like that. I literally I don't know the guy from uh Back to the Future, the guy that played Michael J. Fox's dad, His name is Crispin Glover. He wrote this big, long thing to Steven Spielberg like why do you touch kids? Why do you have kids in scenes with shit and piss all over them? And why do you and like, you guys need to go look it up. Crispin Glover he wrote this whole thing to Headless. You're nodding, do you know what I'm talking about?
Speaker 4: It's horrendous and nobody paid any attention to it. After that, it's like, oh, Crispin Glover, he's a crazy guy. But it's like, dude, he's making very specific allegations against one of these untouchable directors. And if you notice a lot of the directors that got you know, in trouble on Twitter for all these pedophilia uh statements, they're like Hollywood's favorite directors. You know. The guy who directed he got in trouble for all these pedophilic statements. And you know what happened to him? Nothing? You know, James gone again.
Speaker 1: He got promoted, can say it, but nobody does anything. No promoted.
Speaker 3: He got promoted.
Speaker 1: Congratulations, you're a pedophile. You're the CEO of Marvel.
Speaker 12: Wow. That Dan Schneider guy too, right, what did he say something?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 3: Oh, I was thinking about the guy that's in all the Happy Gilmore and all that shit. Weird. What's his name?
Speaker 12: Steve?
Speaker 3: No, don't say Steve.
Speaker 4: Dan Schneider character would have hot up parties with people in the.
Speaker 3: Cast and like, yeah he would, he would.
Speaker 4: He had a foot oub session and you can see what happened to one of his most famous stars. What's what's her name? The the one that's basically living on the streets now.
Speaker 3: She had her own show, Amandes.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I.
Speaker 1: Love She also became best friends with J. J.
Speaker 5: Bryan, the head of one of the process cold off shoots, So I.
Speaker 1: Really think a lot of her down on. It may include Dan Schneider.
Speaker 5: But it also includes the processed Church of Amanda Vines.
Speaker 6: Is Dan Schneider also the one involved with Britney Spears' sister Jamie.
Speaker 3: Ly Zoey or show called Zoe Want.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 12: I don't know that name of the show, but I think I don't.
Speaker 1: Rumor to be the dad right.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's like her baby daddy or whatever that's weird. And then yeah, the Nickelodeon logo is the foot well for the longest time back in the day.
Speaker 3: But I mean, if you think about it, there are other actors who have tried to come out and say stuff like this, this Crisp and Glover guy, and it's like they get this and they're reading it and they're like, oh, who the fuck are you the dad from fucking Back to the Future. Fuck you, Like, oh, because you're not the fucking level of star or something like you can't be taken for your yeah, for your word or what I mean. But I mean, Steven Spielberg, I don't know if you guys have heard about what could have possibly happened to Heather or Roork, but he's a fucking douche packer, right.
Speaker 4: Uh was that Poltergeist?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've heard some, yeah, you know theories.
Speaker 6: I think the girl the young actors from Jurassic Park, the original one played the granddaughter. She also came out and said stuff about Spielberger, and she like refuses to go to any like cast like you know, get togethers or do any interviews.
Speaker 12: Nothing. She was a one and done, one and done movie after that because of Spielberg.
Speaker 3: Wow, I mean think about that. That that's fucking nuts, and like it's still you know, I hate to say this, but some of them, the people that we idolize the most, that we hold on some type of pedestal that like, they're all usually involved in some weird shit like this, And I mean that's pretty much so for for the first part of Program to Kill, that's pretty much what he goes into, are these pedophile rings and stuff. And I know it's hard to believe, and I know it's gross, and I know it's hard to talk about, and people, you know, dramatize shit sometimes, but if you're gonna reap Graham to Kill, this is very important information. And I think that the first like I said, I think it's like ten chapters or something about these pedophile rings. Nothing else will make sense to you about the rest of the book unless you understand this first. And it's like our government is and other governments are run by pedophiles and serial killers.
Speaker 8: And it goes back a long time.
Speaker 9: Benjamin Franklin had little kids buried in his yard. I mean they just excavated his house and fountain stuff like that. He was in the hell Fire Club, so it seems like this has been the way for a long time too.
Speaker 3: Oh for sure.
Speaker 2: Is there anything anybody else wanted to bring up.
Speaker 4: Well about the serial killer tip? It's so interesting, He points out in the book that all of these serial killers are connected to high level politics. You've got oh man, I'm blanking on his name. They got you dressed up like a clown.
Speaker 3: John Wayne Gacy, Yeah.
Speaker 4: John Wayne Gacy taking pictures with Carter's wife at the White House, and nobody seems to ask any questions about that.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Ted Bundy was real high up into politics. Jeffrey Dahmer. Military. A lot of these serial killers are military, the ones that like to collect bodies and like fucking necrofile them and split them up into pieces and shit. They're usually turned out to be military. And one question that I did want to ask you guys before we kind of sum everything up was I recently spoke with a guest and he asked me this question, and it's been lingering with me, but he said, what what do you think about the possibility that a lot of these high level politicians or actresses, musicians, whatever, serial killers they're all just characters, right. They play this character of Ted Bundy, the mass murderer that killed all these girls, and the real person who's playing Ted Bundy, his name might not even be Ted Bundy, but he's just playing the role of the serial killer. And a lot of these victims could be fake and staged. Some of them could be real murders, but it's all just like a big show because at the end of the day, you can't convict Ted Bundy of murder because Ted Bundy doesn't exist. That's a character, right, So the person who's committing all these crimes doesn't exist. And so the same thing with the pedophile stuff. It's like, if they're just a character playing a role, then they can do any crime anyway they want to do it, pedophile as many kids as they want, because they're just a character and they don't exist. It's an interesting thought.
Speaker 4: I agree. I think that can be part of it. I think one of the benefits of the serial killer phenomenon is that you can kill somebody who's really your target and they'll just get swept under the rug of this was just a random act by a serial killer who's going around, you know, terrorizing the place. So you can sneak a bunch of real targets for an establishment that wants to get rid of these people into the deck of all these random killings. And that's the difference.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean they're literally like employees. They're like characters in the CIA, and they get all these bitch and monikers, right, the Green River Killer, the fuck BTK, buying torture kill, like they get some kind of zodiac And so they're like characters. They're literally created and they're employed by the CIA, and there they don't the people behind these serial killers, like it's just a guy playing a part. Their part is the serial killer. They're supposed to murder these bitches because you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: I think they do that with other people besides.
Speaker 3: Politicians for sure. I mean, how many how many Joe Biden's have we seen? There's a tall one, a short one, one that has detached ear lobes, one that doesn't okay.
Speaker 1: I mean like.
Speaker 3: There's multiple characters playing the same role, or like multiple people playing the same character. So I think that it's true with celebrities. I think they swap bitches out. I think you know, goes across the board.
Speaker 6: So maybe we're all suffering from Alice in Wonderland syndrome.
Speaker 3: Maybe I wouldn't put it fast.
Speaker 10: Do you think that maybe could be a way of disguising contract killing.
Speaker 3: It definitely would be helpful, you know what I.
Speaker 10: Mean, Like if you kill a whole and then throw in one that you really needed killed plain but you only wanted one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it definitely. It definitely helps with the confusion because a lot of people, and this goes back to something we spoke about earlier in the episode, a lot of people have done some interesting research that the Zodiac killer was Michael Achino, and there's all these military boot prints found on all the Zodiac victims crime scenes, and they describe him as being clean cut, crew cut, military style, this and that. And one of the victims was killed very close to the Presidio area, the cab driver. There was some kids that called in to the police and gave a description of the assailant, and instead of giving the truthful description, they said, there's a freaking black guy running around with a gun. Somebody come and get him. He just shot a cab driver. What they didn't even give the actual description that the kids had provided to the police. So they were at a wild goose chase chasing a black guy that didn't exist, while Michael Lakino's probably getting off fucking you know, out of sight.
Speaker 10: Well, i'll plug one of your first episodes with PTK. You mentioned Hinckley and how he supposedly confessed to what three to six hundred murders or something like that, but that in reality and then he got off right, Bush pardoned him, But in reality there was no real evidence pointing to his death. And they think that maybe he was confessing and he was giving actual evidence and it allowed for them to close cases, but that maybe perhaps he was being fed the information on these crimes and he was just gonna sit down for a while.
Speaker 11: You know, no, serial killers.
Speaker 10: Themselves may not be, like you said, the actual person doing it, but just a character that is playing the part in it to allow for everything else to be swept under the rug, and no one is the wiser.
Speaker 3: Well, Lisa, did you see something on Netflix called The Confession Killer?
Speaker 11: I have not yet.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well, it's about it's just like what you were saying. It's about Henry Lee Lucas. They called him the confession Killer. Okay, yeah, I was gonna say Henry Lee, like this guy's a fucking enigma. This guy. They could say, we'll give you a happy meal box in two strawberry milkshakes if you say you did these five crimes, and he'd be like, okay. And it was like Lisa was saying, he admitted can Fest to a number of murders that he probably wasn't even in town, in the state, in the fucking country when they happened, but he would admit to it as long they'd be like, hey, we'll get you some cigarettes, We'll get you a fucking biscuits and gravy. What do you want and they bring it into him and then he would just start confessing shit and and so.
Speaker 11: Stuff like legit evidence. How would he if he wasn't part of it?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 3: And he did say Henry Lee Lucas did say that he uh was trained by a military group that was involved with the Death Death Hand of Death is what he called it, and they were training serial killers essentially. That's what Henry Lee Lucas said. I mean, it's fucking wild, and I mean it. I really do think that a lot of these guys are just playing the role of the serial killer and there's somebody else that's doing a lot of these murderous things, and then it's just getting blamed on one person. When we get into it a little bit further, I want to talk about it more depth in like a future episode. But some of these crimes, you guys, like with gaycy Even and Bundy, like it's not even possible for them to have gotten from one crime scene to the other in the allotted amount of time that they say it happened. It's like Ted Bundy abducted this girl and this girl they live seven thousand miles apart, but he got there in fifteen minutes and he killed both of them, and they're both Bundy victims, and it's like, what the fuck? Slow down, Like this is not making sense. So these serial killers, politicians, celebrities, whatever, they're usually characters playing a role, and they happen to be murderous, psychopathic pedophiles most of the time. But I don't know what you guys think about it.
Speaker 2: I think so well, it goes sure. I think there's sure some stuff goes on like that.
Speaker 4: I think it goes to the multiple faceted aspect of these serial killers. So you've got these police who are looking to close as many cases as possible to make themselves look good and try and take all this evidence and plant it on one guy so that, well, now our closure rate is back up to what like seventy percent or whatever they what they claim. I know, like a third of the murders that happen in the country go unsolved, so they have to have a serial killer to sort of base all of their stuff on because makes them seem more competent than they are. And then you know, at the same time, you've got the fear, and the fear is what produces this response of people that gets them to look to the government as being the answers, because you know, we're all a bunch of toddlers. Basically, we can't do anything for ourselves, right.
Speaker 3: And I do think there are some grassroots just psychopathic murdering people out there. You know, I've watched true crime shows since I was like ten years old.
Speaker 12: I get it.
Speaker 3: There are actual psychopaths that actually fucking murder their pregnant wives and shit like Scott Peterson. And there's actually fucking pieces of shit out there that are murdering. But these ones that get turned into superstars and get Netflix shows based on them. Gacy Dahmer, Bundy zac Efron playing Bundy. Are you serious? They got the kid from from American Horror Story playing Dahmer. They're making celebs out of them because they're homegrown. They're proud of what they've done, and they're proud of the fact that they're getting one over on everyone. And you know, I just think it's so interconnected, and at the root of all of this is usually Satanism and doing stuff to kids. I mean, like that's the sad truth of it. Even these a lot of these gaycy victims and shit, it's like, I mean, he wasn't even in town for a couple of them. So it's like, why why do they always they're always needing young men and children and doing weird stuff with them, Like it just I don't.
Speaker 10: Know one more thing I wanted to insert because it just occurred to me what you just said. So these profiling of these serial killers that gave them their names, that gave them their fame, so to speak, is the behavioral science the what is it, the behavioral forensic science unit of the FBI. Ready, those people are already you know, questionable in of them themselves. I think the Netflix documentary or the series or whatever. I thought it was great. I thought it was great acting, whatever. But yes, it is a promo for the FBI.
Speaker 11: For sure.
Speaker 10: I wanted to sign up. Let's just put it that way. It was that well done. But now we see how the FBI knows every single school shooter or mass shooter, and they were always on their radar list. What's not to say that they didn't know about these people before they were serial killing? Like it's just a trend. It's like we've now moved on from the serial killing and we are now embracing the mass shooter you know era.
Speaker 3: Of the FBI, right, because it feels like just when one thing is ending, something else pops back up. So, for example, when the Zodiac murders had quieted down and people were getting back to normal, Ted Bundy got on a plane, flew to San Francisco, where the Zodiac murders were occurring, did something unknown there, flew back to Seattle, and then became Ted Bundy and started fucking murdering bitches all up and down the coast. So Zodiac ended, Ted Bundy started. There's a lot of fucking shit I'll talk about in upcoming episodes that's really fucking suspect about him even being a murderous killer, and you know it's it's like it's really easy for them to get us through social media and Netflix documentaries and true crime shows, to accept a specific narrative and just say, Yep, that's the bad guy. We got him, he died, fucked him, and just be done with it, because nobody wants to think the bad guy got away. Nobody wants to think like, oh, the actual serial killers who were murdering all those bitches is still out there. I don't want to think that. So they're happy to pin all this shit on one character just to be done with it, right.
Speaker 4: And you can see where it messes up to like the Gilgo Beach murderers, Like clearly you could really you know, capitalize off of this serial killer who's dumping all these bodies in the beach. But then once they realized, oh, this points directly back to the police, they had to kind of scale it back and make everybody forget. So you can see these patterns of you know, how they try to make these narratives, then the narrative falls apart, and then everybody forgets about it, you know mm hm.
Speaker 3: And you know the whole introduction of the serial killer went down in the nineteen sixties, in my opinion, the same time they started the counterculture movement, the same time they started up all this Laurel Canyon shit with the fucking you know, military kids becoming star musicians, and it's like, what a fucking time to be alive, Like in the middle of the sixties when you're getting introduced to counter culture. Jim Morrison, fucking if you can't love the one you want, love the one you're with, don't take birth control, fucking grow your fucking armpit, hair out, and serial killers. I mean, they're in one breath telling women to become liberated and do stuff on their own and like break free and do all this, and at the same time they got a guy murdering all the women who are doing those things by design.
Speaker 4: I think it's so important to look at the Manson family as being the sort of prototype of the serial killer model that they used over and over again, because you've got this guy who supposedly had a lot of charisma, who was clearly on the FBI or CIA radar, who was working with a lot of these guys. I mean, that's something that Dave McGowan goes into detail and the weird scenes of the canyon, and he's just connected to so many different people inside of this scene that once you put the pieces together, you can't unsee it. And you know, meanwhile, Charles Manson never killed anybody, you know, is the serial killer like model poster boy, And it's almost like that actor thing, like he played the perfect role for them to use as a springboard into all these other areas.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think Charles Manson is a character that he's playing. I mean, he was mk ultred, he was you know, he Oh my god. And like the new series that I'm working on called Blood Ties, I go into it in a little bit more detail about Charles Manson. But I mean, I'm starting to think, in my personal fucking opinion that Polanski was probably pulling the strings behind that whole shit, and he got out of town so it couldn't look like him. Oh I'm out of town shooting a movie while my pregnant wife and all of our friends are getting massacred at the house. Just so happened to be out of town. And like Rosemary's Baby shit, there is they found footage of Roman inviting people over to the house to run train on Sharon. They were filming like weird uh you know, pornographic shit at their house. They were doing wife swapping and like weird rituals and shit at their house. And so again, I think Charles Manson is a character that's taking credit for a bunch of shit that people just wanted swept under the rug directors.
Speaker 4: It's all about directing, and I think that's that's where the crossover is because you see a lot of it now. During the uh, the impeachment trial of Donald Trump, they brought in Hollywood directors to film this squad or whatever they call themselves, the Special Prosecutors of J six, you know, and so they had to have this this director come in and fit everything into the perfect little package for all the normies to eat.
Speaker 3: Up, you know, mm hmmmm mm one hundred. I mean, I hope this gets people to want and to read this book, because, like I said, there's so much in it that if I sat here until fucking two in the morning, we couldn't even get through the first couple of chapters. But I mean, I feel like this is a good taste test for the beginning of the book.
Speaker 2: Thank you. Yeah, that was great. Did anybody want to add anything?
Speaker 5: Sure, I think one thing that's not necessarily in the Program to Kill a book that's come to light since McAllan wrote the book, but kind of fits right in line with what we're talking about here, with the satanism of the Program to Kill. You know, the hand of Death Bolt is a fellow by the name of Edward Wynn Edwards. He was formerly the In fact that Zodia Killery fits into that conversation as well. So I think a lot of these are all Satanic cult murders. Manson family included. Polanski was actually in Rome with the Processed Church when his wife was getting murdered, and they had all sorts of process Church connections along with Manson there too. So I think a lot of these Satanic cults largely wrapped up within this process umbrella, you know, function around all these murders. Edward wyn Edwards though, so the Zodiac Killer was one of the surviving one of the surviving males in the one of his attacks, you know, I think it was actually a team of killers, a part of a Satanic cult. They're operating in around the presidio where Michaelikino was But Edward Wyn Edwards, the guy in the hood at Lake Barriessa. All the details that killer gave to the victims. The male surviving victim who's an attorney, has been an attorney ever since then.
Speaker 1: He was in law school.
Speaker 5: All the details given to that guy are all details of Edward Winn Edwards life. He escaped to state prison in Montana. He murdered a prison guard, he fled to Mexico. You know, these were all things that made him the number one person on the FBI's most Wanted list in nineteen sixty one. He just happened to do all those things ten years prior to the Zodiac when the Zodiac described his activities, that was nineteen sixty nine.
Speaker 1: Edwards did all that in nineteen fifty nine. So Edward Wyn Edwards.
Speaker 5: Also, at the same time Henry Lee Lucas is dancing around the US claimed to murder all these folks. Edward Wyn Edwards is making parole for an insurance fra Audrey burnt down a house in Pennsylvania. And you know, I think he's one of the fu in this core of folks.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, fuck that guy. I do think it could be a team though, for the Zodiac murders.
Speaker 2: I do.
Speaker 3: I think it could have been a team pops.
Speaker 1: That's all like that comment now and yeah, so Edward Edward.
Speaker 5: When Edwards was directly connected to the Atlanta child killings, for example, he infiltrated.
Speaker 3: I'm going to talk about that in an upcoming episode with you guys see Atlanta child murders. I'm going to talk about that.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Interesting topic.
Speaker 5: But he's documented as infiltrating that task force. He was not a cop, he was not anything. He was a high school dropout. I joined the mareens at sixteen and got thrown out because he faked the birth certificate. So the guy, the guy was never you know, he had no qualifications at all remotely even to be there. Somehow he infiltrated the uh, the Atlanta Shaw Killing's police force or the task force or Marietta Police Department sargeant's uniform. The uniform was found in the home that he burned down in Pennsylvania that he was doing time for. When all of a sudden he's getting out and Henry le Lucas has taken.
Speaker 1: A hit for.
Speaker 5: I think a lot of the murders that Edward Way Edwards was responsible for ordering in participating.
Speaker 3: In Oh shit, that makes a lot of sense, and.
Speaker 4: It really can't be downplayed how integral the military is and all of this, because this is where we filter out and find the most psychopathic people who joined the military to get away with murder. So when I was in that there were several people in my unit that really wanted to go to war because they wanted to get away with murder. And if you're profiling on that level, you're going to find a bunch of them who then can be used as a state side kind of a psychopath that they can you know, use as these serial killers, or they're the the hit squad working in the background of these serial killers so that they can take out the targets that they want to take out.
Speaker 3: Mm hmmmm hmm.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: They like mental institutions as well. They do a lot of poaching from there too, Like prisons, uh, military mental institutions, those are their frequented hot spots for these assholes.
Speaker 2: Especially experiments on people mm hmm.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like American Horror Story Asylum, but like on steroids. Should you guys watch that season?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 8: You did?
Speaker 3: You know the German guy that does all experiments on them in the basement and ship. Yeah, yeah, that was a weird real season. Dude, it gives it gives me the fucking he begbi's just talking about it, like out of all the seasons, that one just stuck with me. It's really fucking disturbing. But I mean, I think anyone can agree the last place on Earth you'd ever want to end up like, I'd rather get hit by truck before somebody admitted me into a mental institution, like straight up, like girl interrupted, fucked that shit.
Speaker 2: And that was like a religious place too, so that makes it even worse, right.
Speaker 13: Right, all right, everybody's good o good, No, all right?
Speaker 4: The MK and M culture. Isn't that a German word? So it really does go back to a lot of this Operation paper Clip, where they brought these Nazi scientists who were doing this work back to the United States and started using go ahead, Oh.
Speaker 10: Lisa, were you gonna say some no, no, no, keep going headless. It was just something that triggered me about some conversation Nick and I had about them.
Speaker 11: The oh assassin c I A that's all Oh.
Speaker 2: Go ahead, Oh do you know what the words are?
Speaker 4: I'm looking it up right now.
Speaker 2: It's sad some of us should have known that.
Speaker 3: One of us at least, I feel like conspiracy. I lose fucking stars right now for not knowing.
Speaker 2: Everybody else.
Speaker 5: I like chryst Ole's over the Secret sun Blogs interpretation of m K being magic?
Speaker 2: Oh is that what he says?
Speaker 1: So just an abbreviation from the word magic.
Speaker 2: Are That's interesting?
Speaker 10: Interest?
Speaker 12: I like that one. That's good.
Speaker 1: He's done a good Joe doctor. I don't want to misquote it, but he makes a good argument for it.
Speaker 3: Oh what our argument for what? Oh the magic?
Speaker 1: Yeah, the NK is really just abbreviations from magic.
Speaker 3: Well, Lisa, tell me about this OSS thing because I might have something to add on to that real quick before we before we.
Speaker 10: Go, So we Nick and I were discussing because you had made mentioned about I remember which show, which episode you had, but you you basically had said how I thought you put it brilliantly that people like to think that serial killer or any kind of these ritualistic abuses or anything like that, they're like, oh, it's the government, No, it's satanic, and it's like, oh, it's one and the same.
Speaker 8: Right.
Speaker 10: So Nick and I were talking about that. I don't know if Nick, you want to interject or anything about that.
Speaker 2: Well, I think a lot of them kind of use the same technique. Like I do think like these, especially the CIA, are intelligence agencies. I think they look from occult this or they use, my opinion, like kind of stuff with like what we're covering tonight. I would say, like kind of using magical technique forcing them on people could technically be immkay ultra in my opinion, or that could help like fracture somebody's mind, you know, if they don't know what's going on and you're kind of forcing it upon them. So I do think like sometimes there are one of the same and they go hand in hand. I do think the CIA is heavily interested in the occult and they're interested in occultists.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, I actually just said that the other day, and I promise I'm not stealing this from Nick, but I went on the Cult of Conspiracy to kind of wrap up this topic, and I said, people get confused because they say, is it the government or is it Satanists or And I'm like, you're already you're already lost by asking that question, because the government and Satanists are one and the same thing. I mean, it's like you don't have to separate that shit out. You can't say, oh, well, this is governmental and this is satanic. Now that shit is pretty much like two wings of the same diseased bird, you know.
Speaker 10: And all of the episodes that we're going through, I mean, we're seeing that the OSS has Nazi ties, and if you look back at the Nazi Party, where are their origins?
Speaker 11: OSS? Backtrack to Nazi backtracked to what the occult.
Speaker 10: The occult is the premise of the entire Nazi philosophy. And so you look at OSS and then up until nineteen forty seven, what happens to the OSS It morphs into the CIA morphs, right, I mean, I don't know if I'm saying that correctly, JJ, but you know, you have all these intelligence agencies just basically repackaged, rebranding, and now we're you know, wearing new suits. We're wearing new but it's still the same philosophy, it's still the same practice, it's still the same memo. And so to you know, to your point, it proves it right there, this is the this is the actual pedigree.
Speaker 3: Really well, and you know, the OSS is just like you said, the precursor for the u C. I A but fun fact of the day. Do you know who Jackson Brown is? He's big in the Yeah, Jackson Brown, Who's big and kind of like the Laurel Kenyon era. His dad was O. S. S. So, I mean, like, you're not gonna you're not gonna get away from any of these counterculture like these major artists having some type of military connections or some weird ship like that.
Speaker 2: Julia Child, what.
Speaker 12: Are you making a joke?
Speaker 3: Oh my god? Hey, you know the guy that hosted the Gong Show. He said he was a CIA operative and that he killed thirty three people and that. Yeah, and he said he hosted the Gong Show as his side job. I just learned about this, So, I mean, dude, and I think a lot of these celebs, by the way that get murdered or they commit suicide. I don't think they're actually dead, most of them. And they go on there they kill the character off right, and the actual person goes on to do something else. Elvis, Michael Jackson, fucking Robin Williams. Like a lot of these they kill Jim Morrison, Yes, I believe that one for sure. A lot of people say Jimmy Hendricks as well. They kill off their right so they kill off their main character and then they just go on to either A play another character or b they just live out the rest of their life totally anonymous.
Speaker 6: So Bill Hicks Alex Jones, you cannot convince me that that is not Alex Jones.
Speaker 12: Where the god?
Speaker 3: Oh it's one. Oh my god, come on, girl, I.
Speaker 1: Agree with you. That one seems pretty uh, pretty on point with that one. All the details between the two guys.
Speaker 5: I mean, the mere fact Alex Jones accepts comedy awards and Bill Hicks's name should be enough evidence.
Speaker 12: What's that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's on video doing it. He's on video accepting an award and Bill Hick's name.
Speaker 12: How does that make it?
Speaker 3: Oh my god? Well, I mean, hey, I'm definitely not going to put it outside the roma possibility because I'm the one who thinks this grand theory about people playing characters is fucking true. But it's an example maybe, Yeah, it's easy.
Speaker 1: I love I love Jim Morrison's Rush Limball though. He was great.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I heard that one just recently.
Speaker 5: I heard they have so many similarities, even down to the gold microphone.
Speaker 3: I heard that one. That's a good one.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, fat Jim Morrison looks identical to Russian Blimball, one of the last known fetows of Morrison before he died, identical to a young Limball, and Limball.
Speaker 1: Is deeply connected in Spooky Savies for Generations.
Speaker 3: I was just talking to my boyfriend Kolby about this the other day and we were talking about, you know, the Val Kilmer movie where he plays Jim Morrison. All right, yeah, yeah, the Doors. Okay, so he looked exactly like him, performed exactly like him, sounded exactly like him, and it was amazing, Right, But wouldn't it be a cooler movie if somebody took the actual story of Jim Morrison and made a fucking movie it Like, your dad is fucking high level military, fucking tnking golf shit, Vietnam War is all your fault, and you become like this superstar fucking Jim Morrison, fucking light my fire bullshit, and then you fake your own death and then you become regal inba and liked. I mean, that's a fucking movie right there. The Vlkilmer one was cool, but somebody fucking make that a movie because that's the What did they say, like reality is stranger than fiction?
Speaker 1: Sure, yeah, we would be a better tale, for sure.
Speaker 2: I love more entertaining interesting. I'm sure. All right, I guess we'll wrap it up now, right, everybody's good. All right, Thank you very much again, Julia for coming on. There was a lot of stuff that was really fun and interesting. Please let everybody know where they can find your stuff one more time.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Thanks. I have Cosmic Peach podcasts. It's available wherever you listen to podcasts. If you want ad free exclusive stuff, you can go on Patreon and look for Cosmic Peach. I'm actually working on a new series. I'll give you like a little teaser for it. But I watched this show called The Dark Side of the Nineties and it was just like this a Hulu thing. It was like kind of retarded but kind of interesting at the same time. And they were talking about the dark side of the nineties, and like the darkest they went was like somebody killed somebody else over a beanie baby, And I was like, this is not the dark side of the nineties. Can we talk about like Courtney Loa, Kurt Cobain and like all this creazy OJ and fucking like that's the dark side of the nineties. So I got like a little Project bruin with that, and I think some of you might be nineties babies, but I think it it's all super nostalgic and it's interesting and fun to talk about anyways. But there's like Heaven's Gate cult and like all kinds of shit that brokeludes in the nineties. So yeah, so you can look forward to that eventually. I'm going to try to have it done by February.
Speaker 4: Well sounds good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, thank you, thank you very much. I'm pretty sure. I'm almost positive your stuff is already in the bottom of my show notes on my end. Yeah, so if anybody wants to go check r stuff out, it's there now. Thank you all again for jumping on the show. Thank you Lisa, thank you Headless, thank you JJ, thank you Teresa, and thank you Mike, and thank you everybody who jumped in on the chat. That's what's up. They had a bunch of people here and it's nice seeing some new names from I guess JJ side were Headless. Thank you all. And that's the end of another occult to Rejects and until the next one, everybody be will later