Speaker 1: You created everything, what put a powerful being you are?
Speaker 2: You did these things, but now you're in a human body, you forget the power you have.
Speaker 3: What you do is what the whole universe is doing at the place you call here, and now you are something the whole universe is doing, in the same way that a way is something that the whole ocean is doing.
Speaker 4: You're doing, You're doing what.
Speaker 2: Welcome to Metimistics where you don't know what? You don't know? My name's Jonathan Sean Tiffany, don't I don't know if you know that we changed the name of our show to Metamistics.
Speaker 1: Have you heard.
Speaker 5: I was just going to comment on that. I mean, I yes, of course I listened to you guys, so changed but I don't know, uh why you did.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, it was kind of.
Speaker 4: Like it like made people understand your show more.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, I guess, So mysteries, I guess could kind of really be anything. You know, the mysteries are more of like a an initiated kind of a situation going on there, you know, trying to delve into the mysteries, which you know, which is really cool, But I don't know mystics. It just feels right.
Speaker 6: You know. I just felt like something that we would want to embody, you know what I mean, really trying to understand the the fullness and vastness of this this reality, you know, rather than saying, oh, you know, it's just all a mystery and we'll never kind of figure it out. Let's let's at least figure out and understand what we can and and take that. And I don't know, it just felt right.
Speaker 4: It did like your opening gam though, the opening.
Speaker 2: Yeah, uh well mm each yeah, yeah, it's a different, different intro for each one. Oh, jeffany you know what, for any of those who maybe this is their first time listening to you, could you tell the one out there where they can find you what you're about? You know, who are you to the newbie?
Speaker 4: Who are we all? I am?
Speaker 5: Well, I had a spiritual shop I've closed.
Speaker 4: Last time I talked to you guys, it was still open.
Speaker 6: Huh.
Speaker 5: Then I went through a collapse and discovery of oneself and I'm still I guess you're just always.
Speaker 4: Going through that.
Speaker 5: But now I'm doing everything online and so I'm an intuitive reader oracle reader, and I like to go down rabbit holes and I have a podcast. Well, I actually have three podcasts now, but one podcast that you can go check out if you go on YouTube Rooted Freak and see Lovely.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, I feel like, you know, and it's and it's sad to say, but where I feel like we're probably moving into a day and age where you know, most people are just going online for everything. And it's sad because going into a metaphysical uh, a metaphysical shop is special, Like there is something magnetic about going in there. As a matter of fact, the first time I met you, well, the first time I did a show with you, I was in Christie's Metaphysical Shop, and you know that was a whole situation. Don't get me started on that. But going in there every day was special. You know, you got to see the crystals and all the tarot cards, and somebody was always burning incense or sage or and there was always somebody receiving a reading and you kind of wanted to be a little peep and Tom and be like, I wonder what's going on in her life? You know, it was always just magic over there, and really loved it. So it is sad, but you know what you're you're still going and you still got it online? What what is the name of that? Uh, the online shop?
Speaker 4: Oh, I am selling crystal on whatnot?
Speaker 2: Oh and what not? What not is awesome? I do like that, my sister does.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, it's fun. It's a lot of work, and everyone expects a crystal for a dollar. Like I don't want to pay more than a dollar for anything. So but I mean I've I've done pretty well. I like sold pretty much everything from my shop. But yeah, like it's been quite a journey because my shop actually was doing well. It closed for a plethora of reasons. But I really honestly think that when stuff happens in life that doesn't make any sense, Like on paper, I was doing well and I was trying to expand, and I just kind of ended up, you know, hooking my horse to the wrong wait, hooking my.
Speaker 4: And this per like ended up scamming me.
Speaker 5: So but the fact that everything happened the way it did and everything was going so well and I did, I still believe in what I was building. I know for a fact that that's even more proof that the universe stepped in and I was like, no, this is not the direction for you, because there's there's no logical reason that it didn't work out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's weird. You know, there's there's a lot of things that really don't make any sense, like in the moment, you know, and that's that's the most difficult thing, because you feel like you're doing the right thing. You feel like you did everything right to get up to that point, and sometimes things just don't work out, and you know, it's it's unfortunate. But ultimately I feel like, call it the universe, the one God whatever, probably wouldn't have laid that on you if if it knew that you couldn't handle it, you know. And and it was like the.
Speaker 5: Best thing ever that even like the week after it happened people expected me to be I was like, it felt like this boulder was lifted off my back, and I realized I was being limited trying to think so big, if that makes sense, because I was stretched so thin and just doing stuff one on one in my shop and like book solid and it was just not sustainable. So I was like, well, no, I will do it all online and it's way better.
Speaker 6: Hey, well that's great. It's just another step in your journey, you know, if you're spread so thin and you're doing all these things and you're completely booked up. It's like, where's the time for Tiffany? You know, I feel like you still need to have experiences and really try to especially in this spiritual realm, like what the fuck's really going on anymore? You know, So for you to have that time for yourself and really even just to meditate or go walk around in the woods or whatever it is, you know, like you need those types of experiences to really kind of have these epiphanies or whatever it is, you know that just happens to come to.
Speaker 2: You can't pour from an empty cup, as they say.
Speaker 6: That's right.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Like even yesterday I had time. This is fun, guys. I went outside. So I've been like on this well, I'm always on rabbit holes, right, but I've been trying to study connections between a bunch of different stuff, a lot of quantum explanations going through the Codex and harmonic frequency things like that. So I went outside and I kind of built my own experiment and I had like a spreadsheet and I tried to manipulate the cars that drove by, like the colors of the cars. I'm on a busy road the back of my house. So I was like, oh, I use this so basically like meditating, and then you.
Speaker 4: Like fold up a paper like papers with.
Speaker 5: You know, yellow, red, black, white, and then you draw one so that it's totally up to chance. And then I would count like twenty five cars. But before you take, you know, you do breath and then you kind of focus like really hard on the color that you and you start seeing like only that.
Speaker 4: Color go by.
Speaker 5: It's pretty crazy because and then you can look up like the statistical probability or you know, chat GPT, like what's the statistical probability for like blue cars? Like I did blue cars and I there was eleven out of twenty five and that's like extremely high, like there should have been only like three or two. So what I'm just like, what I'm discovering is that I mean, not that I'm discovering but feeling deeper, I guess, is this connection between that everything's true, like we are in some sort of simulation, we do have control over our reality, Like everything has little bits of truth and they're all sprinkled in there, and if we can like work our way through those things, I think it's like we slowly master.
Speaker 6: Life you're the one, Neil, she's beginning to believe.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it does feel that way too. Like, for example, you know how whenever you're around certain people, it's like the energy changes no matter who it is. Could be good, could be bad, could just be you know, even keel, whatever it is. But there seems to be some kind of energy energy shift every time you're spending more than just a few minutes with somebody or around somebody. And so I recently just moved to Arizona last week, and and you know, I'm out here. I'm staying in my parents guest house to try and save up some money so eventually, you know, move back and that whole thing. But yeah, it's it's so weird because I'm used to living by myself and now, you know, by myself and my kids and everything. But but now I'm I'm living with basically two more adults, and it's it's like a different code going on. Like it feels so strange, like just to just trying to observe it, not for what you know, I think it is, but just observing it for what it may be I guess. And dude, I tell you what it feels like. Reality is just totally different. I don't even know how else to explain that. Maybe that's just more of a weird thing that I'm personally experiencing. It's also a full moon tonight. I think it's the Is it the Hunter's moon tonight?
Speaker 6: Oh I'm not sure, but I did notice it's a full.
Speaker 4: Moon, so that's the Hunter's Okay.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's really strange, but not just you. Yeah, like you feel that way too, like being around not I mean, it's my parents. It's not somebody that's brand new, but you know, it's brand new to be as much around them as I am.
Speaker 5: Now, you know, well, I mean there's a huge cheft happening right now. And I think even you know, the whole everyone was waiting for the rapture that was.
Speaker 4: Supposed to happen.
Speaker 5: So I did like a whole post on that it did happen, Okay, but it wasn't like the end of the world, but it was the end of the world as we knew it. The entire frequency of our world shifted, and we've known as spiritual beings that we've been going from a three D universe to a five D And this is part of it, because we are used to going through individual ascension, and some people have been going through it longer than others, but now we're experiencing a collective ascension and it's the first time for it, so we're reaching these milestones energetically together for the first time.
Speaker 4: And that's why things feel so freaking different.
Speaker 5: And it's like the Earth herself is ascending as well. So like it's not just I hear it from everyone. It's like the world has never felt so real yet so not real, and that's the only way it seems like everyone can kind of explain it.
Speaker 4: It's like you're looking and you're like, that's not a real tree.
Speaker 5: But I've never felt like the you know, but I've never felt like the veil, so so it's like so bizarre.
Speaker 2: It is really bizarre the feeling, you know. And and I don't know, maybe I was just equating that to move in out here, but yeah, it seems like something is really off. Like I almost feel like you ever noticed whenever whenever you have a lucid dream and everybody's wearing a hat, but you decide to take your hat off, and everybody stares at you and they're like, whoa, what's this guy not wearing a hat. What's going on here?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 2: And they're like, hold on, like you just threw an entire wrench into the machine that we got going on over here. It's almost as if you were to just take all your clothes off run around naked like that feeling, you know. And man, it's it does seem like it's strange right now. And I've been having even the strangest dreams, like dreams that I normally wouldn't even normally dream. Yeah, it's it's like things that I'm not even thinking about, you know. And I know that the subconscious picks up on a lot of things and whatever, but yeah, man, I don't. I don't know, because normally your dreams kind of play off of your desires or your fears or something like that, right, not so much lately, you know, just to get weird, you want to hear.
Speaker 4: What I was thinking of the other day.
Speaker 5: So, like, you know, if like all of the like the observer effect in quantum physics. So they say, like, that's kind of why, like the elite is so obsessed with making themselves have some sort of legacy, because it's like if no one's looking at you, do you exist?
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 5: So I was like thinking about it and going down my multiple dimension parallel peeps line of thinking, and what if when we go to sleep the world ceases to exist and so we hop over to other timelines.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's the many world's interpretation, right.
Speaker 4: They think our world stops existing.
Speaker 2: Well, ever, none of that. If you've ever seen there's this show called What's the show I'm thinking of Sean on Netflix? The oay Yeah right, yeah, yeah. I like it to where she dies and then she wakes up in another reality. Maybe she's rushing nice total.
Speaker 4: I totally think that's true.
Speaker 2: I mean, there's no way to disprove it. You know.
Speaker 6: Sometimes it does feel that way, you know, like one day can be so different from the next, you know. And I did this thing where it was like a I don't remember if it was a full moon or a new moon, but we did this thing where we just kind of wrote down some things that we were trying to detach from release, you know, because it was no longer serving us. And the next day I definitely felt like there was a shift in just the whole experience of the day, everything around me. Every But then again, I'm like, well, I mean, if if in my subconscious mind, I accepted the fact that I released those things that no longer serve me. So now am I just experiencing that but at the subconscious level. And that's why it's so hard to put words to it, you know, It's just that's my reality.
Speaker 2: Now, dude. Right, Yeah, It's like, and this is something that I've been kind of playing around with, is like, you know how with especially within quantum mechanics, it'll say that whenever something is being observed, it'll act differently, right, yeah. And and I've been trying to like really think about that, like just as far as observing my own reality almost like from a bird's eye view, right. And I feel like whenever I'm like just sitting there observing, not trying to persuade it to go one way or another, right, like, not trying to manipulate reality or co create even it's just more of a you know, I'm just I'm just an old man on a porch watch in the cars go by kind of thing. And it's so strange because through my observation, and it's not even how I'm interpreting it. Through my observation, it seems different. It's almost as if when you observe life is so much different than when you don't observe. And that sounds crazy, but like our our observation changes the reality in which we live. Like that statement out loud is crazy, right, Like it's.
Speaker 6: Something crazy crazy though, Like how many times have you looked over because for some reason you just thought you had to look over and somebody was just staring at you from the car next to you, you know what I mean, And then all of a sudden they look away and act like they weren't just staring at you, Like there was a reason you felt like there was some some disturbance in the force, you know, and you had to like you were being observed, you know, Like what is that? Why does that happen?
Speaker 2: How you can just feel it in the first place?
Speaker 6: Exactly?
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, Well look, Tiffany, we did have you on for a reason, Tiya. We're happy to get mystical and weird up in this beach with you anytime, really, but we wanted to learn a little bit about the gene keys with you. This is something that I hear a lot of people talking about, you know, and from what I understand, it's almost pretty relatable to the eaching, which I would love to do an episode on that as well. Maybe we'll cover a little bit of it tonight. But the e ching has been around for over three thousand years and it's I mean, it's a very old form of divination, long before tarot, long before just about any modern divinatory thing that you can do. And so what is it about the gene keys, Like, can you just tell us and explain it to us a little bit about what's really going on?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 5: And I also think those things that you just described something that's important for people to know. Is really it's all just ways to understand the way energy works. And that's the whole point all of these little things human design, the chakra system and gene keys, it's all connected, you know, and it's how our energy flows and kind of our purpose.
Speaker 4: Gene keys can.
Speaker 5: Definitely give us a little bit more of a insight into purpose, I guess. But everything kind of works together, so I think it's all worth exploring for yourself. And this is another one of those things if anybody has heard me talk about human design, that you can go online and for free type in your birth chart details and pull it up and there's some really good actually I'll send you guys a link of the one that I like so that you can put.
Speaker 4: It with this episode. Sure for people if they want to look that up.
Speaker 5: But basically, you know, this is another one of those concepts that this one was developed by Richard Rudd and it what I like about it is that I've been getting I think DNA is very important and we don't like when we think of DNA, we think of just you know, our genetic makeup as humans. Our DNA carries spiritual makeup. And I think that's what so many of these scientists have tried to explain through these different systems that they've came up with. So this explains like our how our DNA has we're born with certain challenges, we're born with certain gifts, same thing with like human design, right, But by understanding these.
Speaker 4: Keys there's sixty four keys, they say, you.
Speaker 5: Can kind of like unlock your highest potential, so you can really use it as kind of like your life journey.
Speaker 4: So similar to like if you've ever had.
Speaker 5: A really deep astrology reading where someone if you ever sit down with somebody like that, they can either like tell you how you're affected right now or everything when you were born, and even you know, I had one woman who was very good with astrology.
Speaker 4: I'm not an expert in astrology. It's very in depth, but she was.
Speaker 5: Able to like go through and say, okay, so this right here shows your teen years and this says that you would have had a struggle in this area and it was true.
Speaker 4: So I think all of these things kind of map out energetically. It's almost like.
Speaker 5: Experiences that were that we're supposed to have right to shape who we are, and it might be a little bit. I always say we do have free will, but it's more like even listening to this woman, you know, if I was supposed to have an experience of being like taken advantage of by like a male energy, that could be you know, taking care. Like there's so many different ways that can come through, you know, like with a father figure, with a boyfriend, with a friend, with an employer, like so many different ways. So we have like free will in that way. But our ups and downs I think are totally built in. So looking at the which I did both of your charts, did you guys look at them?
Speaker 2: I did? I actually have them pulled up right now?
Speaker 5: Oh shit, I added stuff today too, So I have like so people could see like.
Speaker 4: A little intro to Jane Keys because it is in depth.
Speaker 5: So when we look at like each gene key, there's a shadow, a gift, and your city, which is like.
Speaker 4: Your enlightened expression.
Speaker 5: So you know pretty much everything spiritually that we talk about doing shadow work, we talk about like you know, through the shadow work is how we kind of explore and find our light and release those things and then we can kind of arrive at this place of spiritual enlightenment.
Speaker 2: Right, So is that the same city the the the Hindus talk about is like almost like a supernatural power.
Speaker 5: M okay, yeah, so like yeah, and I always just think of it, like I don't know, every time I hear it, I just think of like this really enlightened Buddhist monk sitting on top of a mountain.
Speaker 4: But I mean that's like essentially kind of.
Speaker 5: What it is like you get to this place where you are one connected with everything, right yeah.
Speaker 2: And I mean where I first started about that was the h The Autobiography of a Yogi by paramhase Yokananda. Dude, that book is if anybody is interested in any like upgrades, potentially if you want to try and figure out what your forget the human body, what you are capable of becoming and doing and accessing. These things are incredible, you know, And and people literally dedicate their lives within meditation and fasting and abstaining from, you know, all of life's pleasures, and they're able to achieve these crazy superpowers, you know, like being able to create a scent in your hand, or being able to levitate, or being able to have super strength, or like astro projection and the wildest things, and and you hear about it, like you'll hear about even there's there's saints that have achieved this form of remote viewing to where they're able to go and visit somebody in real time with like their energy body or their astral body. And the people think that they're actually talking to this person that is astral projecting or remote viewing, and it's so crazy and they're like, oh, yeah, I just saw him last week, so they they believe that they're seeing like him, like his body, right, you know, the person that is astu projecting or whatever. And the one saint, I can't remember what his name, but he liked it might have been, but there was another one there was like a Catholic saint that was able to go out of his body and visit all these people went up. He went up and like visited somebody as they were flying a fucking plane or something. It was crazy, right, And he went back to like go and try and talk to him. And I guess the person that was at the monastery or the person that was at the church says, oh, yeah, he never comes out of his room, so you couldn't have You couldn't have seen him like he was there the whole time, right, And so it's it's and this is the thing. It's not demonic like people that just instantly assume that we can do these supernatural things. It is not a demonic thing. It is something that not even the human is capable of. It's something that you, as the spirit, as the soul, as the energy, the thing that never dies, is capable of. And I just love learning about that kind of stuff. So I'm stoked to hear about the cities.
Speaker 5: You know what I think it is though, because you just brought up something I recently was thinking about. I think that when people meditate and they reach this certain level, I think it's all of this stuff, which is why I wanted to tie it back into like the Codex and Robert Grant's work, because once you understand how the universe works, It's like Nikola Tesla saying that once you understood that the harmonics of everything in the numbers, that you could control the universe. I think it has to do with understanding that like dimensional space doesn't exist. So do you remember when all of those like CIA documents were released where they showed all of the experience experiments that they did in like the seventies and eighties on psychic space.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, like kids, Project Stargate and stuff like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So there was like one with this kid that if you go through and read it. They had an envelope and they.
Speaker 5: Sealed it, and they told the kid that he had to like get the letter out of the envelope without opening the envelope. So he would and it didn't even take that long, like he would focus and he did sure enough, and they did this like over and over again. He was able to take the letter out and he was also able to put it back in seamlessly, and they said it would just like disappear and appear. So I was like talking about that with my husband, and you know, he's not very like spiritual, and he's.
Speaker 4: Like, yeah, but what's your what's your source for this?
Speaker 5: I was like Cia Dove like these are Documentari's like oh okay, but I was.
Speaker 4: Like, you know, let me explain it.
Speaker 5: And then I was like okay because I watched this one video that was like really eye opening for me. When you think about like two D three D, so we like see everything in three D.
Speaker 4: But like if we were.
Speaker 5: Cartoon characters and we saw everything in two D, then like you could have you know, a like a box or whatever, you know, but it would look like a piece of paper.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 5: So let's say the back of the box is open, so to a two dimensional person, they have this piece of paper and they're like, you know, oh, get the piece of paper out of there. But we're three D, so we go okay, and then you go around the back of the box and they're like, holy shit, that like that just appeared out of nowhere, because that's what it would look like, like it would your hand, like everything would disappear and then just appear. So I was like, I bet that's just My theory is that they have a kind of mastered understanding that there's more dimensions that we can't see, so like they're going into a fifth dimensional, sixth dimensional, you know seven to access these things.
Speaker 4: There's probably like.
Speaker 5: An opening and they're like boom, you know. And I don't know if they think of it like that or if other dimensions once you access those, if it's not even physical and it's in our minds.
Speaker 4: So that's my thinking, but well, let me think about that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's so interesting too, like all that remote viewing stuff and yeah, there's a there was some kind of convention that was just a couple of weeks ago that was specifically on that that I was kind of following as it went by, and it's like games or yeah, the side games. Yeah yeah, yeahah, dude, that is so crazy how it's going down. And I know that it kind of starts simple, right, like you know, whenever I first looked into the uh you know that kind of stuff, and you're looking into like, oh, I want to see how they're bending spoons because you think that like spoon bending is exactly like the matrix would be like bending it with your mind, and it kind of is that way. The more I kind of wrap my mind around it, because what they're doing is they're taking a spoon, and spoons, you know, they're not impossible to bend, but to bend them and twist them in the way that they're doing. Once their mind wraps around that this reality is not so set in stone, it seems a bit impossible. I mean, they're able to twist this thing around like a corkscrew like, and that's only after getting into a meditative state and understanding with their mind that this is all just basically, for a lack of a better word, just a dream, just a matrix, just the simulation or whatever, and you're becoming awake in it to where now the spoon it doesn't matter the amount of force that you have to apply to it, because you understand that the force that you're applying to it is still only the physical force that you're alluding from this physical world in the first place. It's all it's basically all about just getting your mind out of the way, and once you can get your mind out of the way, the obstacles become a little bit easier. And I would say that probably applies to just about dan near everything right.
Speaker 4: Well, it's just the same thing with those Buddhist monks.
Speaker 5: There was the case where they were able to take like a really heavy statue, and there was that reporter that stayed at that monastery and witnessed them like basically making it light as a feather and they could make it float, which is obviously how like the pyramids were built. They understood how frequency affects matter and nothing's really completely dense or you know, so they would just change it. And that seems like that's what they're doing with the spoon.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it definitely does so, all right, so you're trying to say that the gene keys will point us in the direction of what cities are more easily accessible to the individual.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so, like you have a a hologenetic hologenetic profile, like I said, based on your birth info, and it can guide you through life's work, evolution, radiance, and purpose. So there's like sections that it's chunked into.
Speaker 4: Like all of the charts.
Speaker 5: So this is just where I like wrote bullet points for people. But if they look at like Johnathan, I think I have your yours first, right, so people can see so all of those are like your little gene keys and when they like pull out different patterns from within it. Those are the ones like you'll that you'll call out for this one's life's work, this one's evolution and seeing kind of how you transform through your life. So you can use it as a tool to just you know, and that's what everything is, right, just understanding ourselves more deeply, and the more we do, the more we uncover our gifts and the more we can kind of get fully in alignment with our highest self, with our purpose.
Speaker 2: So are the numbers like a rating system? What is the difference between the numbers?
Speaker 5: No, it's like so using like your your astrological chart, so same thing with human design, Like when along the side of your human design chart, those things are just built in when you're born. So there are like points, you know, astrologically speaking, that this dude put gene keys to. So you know, it's like just someone had a thought about this and just like anything else, created this system that to like explain how he saw our energy work. If that makes sense.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, yeah, because I was looking at it and I was like I I maybe twenty percent understand what's going on here.
Speaker 5: But it's not a rating system, So it's more thinking of like when we went over human design and like, you know that you have those gene keys in that.
Speaker 4: Particularly, like you could have a list of all.
Speaker 5: The gene keys, you know, and like what they are, and then they're plugged into your life, like plugged.
Speaker 4: Into your chart.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right.
Speaker 5: Yeah, So, like he said, it was like about the geometry of our own DNA, and this is like every time you start to do this, it just always blows my mind because there's just so much overlap. And I think that's what it's like, everyone's trying to explain kind of the same thing to help different the way all of our minds work differently, to help your light bulb moment go off.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's why there's you know, forty thousand religions or whatever, all basically trying to explain the same thing, you know, roundabout.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so it like, you know, obviously I like human design more talk about human design, but because that's like it incorporates so much stuff in the way energy moves through your body, so it's like your I guess you could kind of That's funny because today I sat with my son and we did homework and he's learning about the body. So he had to like write about like the circulatory system and the muscular system. So I just like thought, whoh, these could all be like that, Like the human design could be like your your circuitry, and like the codex could be your you know, like your nervous system, like.
Speaker 4: All of them.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, okay, yeah, okay.
Speaker 5: So because it is like like a map of your soul and helping you to see it, you know.
Speaker 4: So it just like.
Speaker 5: Human design uses like a chakra system, this one's more life path, which human design does incorporate to.
Speaker 4: But this is like isolating that, you know.
Speaker 5: So when looking at this, you want to look at the different like sections.
Speaker 2: So right, so here.
Speaker 5: Now, and it's gonna be also like one of those It's it's not like I'm and I'm not an expert, okay, but I it's very involved. So don't get like overwhelmed by it or be like, oh I don't want to you know. It's like you plug in your stuff and it'll tell you your results, you know, and it'll just like pull out what resonates and ignore what doesn't, you know, because it's like little pieces of a puzzle to understand ourselves better essentially, So like people don't get overwhelmed. But like when we look at the main full profile, that just you know, don't even worry about that.
Speaker 4: But that's like everything that's your main profile.
Speaker 5: But if you look at which I did put so I tried to kind of put this so activation sequence here is it's written out. But then I also like stuck the screenshot, so that is like what they pulled out for your activation sequence. Your activation sequence is like, you know, your life's work, how you are going to evolve through, so activation like thinking of it as these moments through life and what is going to resonate to make you light up?
Speaker 4: You know, Like that's the way I.
Speaker 5: Explain it kind of because not like just what we were saying, like not everything is going to wake up everyone the same way or resonate the same way. You know, so you're built a specific way. Which side note three out of four of our main things are exactly the same, Jonathan, But that makes sense because we're very close our birthdays.
Speaker 2: Okay, But as I was going through there, so this life's work, now, help me just understand the flow. Here is it saying that all right, these are the possible things that this is the line of things that the line of possible outcomes that could happen to where if I'm if I'm not in alignment, then you have the dislocation. If you're more in alignment than you have finding clarity in alignment and flow for self or others. Is that how it works?
Speaker 6: Well?
Speaker 5: So remember how every single gene key has that shadow and has the you know, the the light part of you that you discover when you acknowledge the shadow, and then the enlightenment. So it's it's like these three parts in every single gene key. So when we look at your activation sequence, your life's work is basically your shadow part of you is dislocation. So I guess maybe you could put that a lot of different ways. So maybe feel at a place right like in your life once you kind of were able to realize you felt out of place, then orientation, finding your your place in light, find finding an alignment and finding.
Speaker 4: Like your flow with other people.
Speaker 5: And then the big aha moment of you the guru sitting on top of the mountain, is that you've kind of mastered that part of your life and now it's unity.
Speaker 4: So you've dealt with.
Speaker 5: The shadow, You've discovered your your gift and your place and then you know you're in this place of unity. So it's like these trails of and that's why they say it's like our map of our purpose.
Speaker 4: Does that make sense?
Speaker 2: Oh okay, all right, yeah, I see. So it's kind of like it, uh, maybe it starts this way and through experiencing dislocation or entropy or reaction or intolerance, these are the things that could be birth from them.
Speaker 5: Well, they are inherent, so it's like in your in your genes, and that doesn't necessarily like so intolerance, that doesn't mean that you are intolerant. That could mean that intolerance in some way shapes who you are. So maybe you are a person who when you see intolerance, it makes you like feel a lot of things and you want to first off, like maybe get involved in that, and so you want to understand. So it makes you want to kind of like get to the bottom of human behavior, you know. So you could look at this part of your purpose as you looking at the world through a lens of identifying areas of intolerance, you having understanding for both sides of it, and that your big gift is that you don't even judge. You have this beautiful way of forgiveness about you, but that as your purpose is meant to be.
Speaker 4: We have to think of it like an energy.
Speaker 5: So when you go around spreading forgiveness and having this way of understanding and reaching people, that spreads, so it's going to create harmony.
Speaker 4: Right. And then when we look at how your life's.
Speaker 5: Work, so your purpose is like forgiveness, your life's work unity, those.
Speaker 4: Go beautifully together.
Speaker 5: But shadows are you know, everything's yin and yang, so you're always going to have those those shadow parts of us. You know, it's more of a when we do spiritual work, we can finally shine a light on them, right.
Speaker 2: I mean, hey, everything's on a pole, and you know, if there's light, then there has to be a shadow. And it's not to say that the light is always going to distinguish shadows necessarily. I mean, it's good to shine a light on those shadows, but I feel like inevitably more shadows are just going to get created at that point.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 5: Well, I think that the entire purpose of like being here is to completely understand ourselves, and I think part of it is finding a level of acceptance of all of those shadow parts that everything isn't black and white. And really it's coming to like this total area gray area.
Speaker 4: And again just to.
Speaker 5: Use my Buddhist monk, you know scenario. A Buddhist monk isn't going to get super excited about something, isn't going to get super mad about something. It's this contentment, you know, that you find. So it's like finding that gray area. So we have to understand shadows to understand light and find that gray.
Speaker 2: Area, which is perfect for the reaction as far as the radiance goes, because you know, you always have a choice to react, and a lot of people kind to get that confused. It's like, well, yeah, I'm reacting this way. Who wouldn't react this way? Meanwhile, that reaction is only creating basically an emotional instability withinside of you, and it's creating, if if nothing else, a temporary hell, you know. And so it's it's you listen to.
Speaker 5: How you just explain that. You just explain that exactly how I said you were born? Like you just said, how could someone not look at it? You're looking at things through a collective lens. Most people don't naturally do that, and to you, it's like, how can you not see it this way? Also, that's part of your projector but you you just like basically exactly said what I like. That's your purpose. That's why you see things differently from other people, and you have a way of bridging that where other people find.
Speaker 4: You know, uh, separation, you bridge it.
Speaker 2: You know, And that that's something that I'm learning more as the days go on. I am so grateful that I was not indoctrinated into a religion because I'm able to see it for what it is. And I'm not gonna lie. I did go through a little period of judgment of others, but only because it seems so obvious, you know, it seems so obvious that these are myths. It doesn't have to have Yeah, I'm not even gonna touch on that, but it's like, you know, but and I got into a place to where I was becoming judgmental of others believing in something, and then that resonated, you know, that almost negative energy resonated deeply within me, and I was like, man, I don't want to be this person. I don't want to tell anybody that, you know, what they believe is false or wrong, or they're stupid, or I'm judging them, or you know, if they want to sit there and judge me. That's fine. I can handle the judgment. That's I have no issue with that. But I really don't like being the person that sits back and judges in points of finger and laugh and the way that that was manifesting it within me, I just I didn't like it so so. But that being said, being able to not be indoctrinated into a specific belief or a certain philosophy, even I'm able to kind of just me personally. I'm able to kind of get like a bird's eye view and not necessarily have any sort of cultural or traditional or emotional attachments to any one ideology. Really, and I don't know, I think that that is more of a blessing than occurs.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and think about this, the more you know about yourself, like maybe through the human design or through the gene keys, you know, you start to figure out more about yourself. And you know, when someone you know attacks your belief or comes at you for not believing what they believe, then it doesn't even phase you because you know who you are. You don't have to defend anything for nobody. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I heard somebody explaining it, and somebody was like, look if everybody is God. How are you going to tell God that they're wrong? You know what I mean? And it's like, it's pretty interesting whenever you look at it like that, because if you know, if we are all one thing, which that is kind that's definitely my belief. I believe that all of this is just you know, it's it's an illusion. It's the great Maya right that people have talked about for since the beginning, Really that everything around us is just a projection of whatever is going on within us in some form or fashion, and that we're all really one. The idea of illusion and separation is completely defunct at that point, right, And so I got a little you know, upset thinking about that for a second, and I was like, man, if there's only one thing that then you would have to imagine that the world would be kind of lonely. But within pantheism and panpsychism, it's not necessarily like that. What I did find is that there's another term which is kind of like the dark side of pan psychism and pantheism, which is something it's called solybsism. Do okay, if you ever look into that, like it'll give you nightmares, Like it is it's not fun, Like you will look at the world in such a dark and gloomy place all the time because now it yes, everything is one and everything's a projection of you and you're the only one that exists. Auta da da da. But it's like it makes you feel even lonelier. I don't know, it's just a weird mindset that I'm like, fuck solepsism, I don't because now everything's about me, and I don't want to be like that. Solebpsism is everything is, you know, essentially projecting from me. Everything is emanated from me, and this place wouldn't exist, It wouldn't exist if I didn't exist. So I'm gonna make it all about me, and I'm not for that ideology personally.
Speaker 6: Well, I think what it and I could be wrong, you know, haven't looked into it, but I feel like this, this reality kind of is from you, you know, because if you had a totally different mindset, you know, let's say you were a Muslim, your your world would be so much different than it is now. And so how is it that just your mindset and your beliefs and whatever you embody and then you look out into the world and that's what you see, you know, and so I can understand it in that regard, you know, but not totally like things wouldn't be existing or happening if it wasn't for you, you know, but just the way that you observe it and what you've noticed. I had this weird thought today, you know, because you know, just going into and what you know has been illuminated recently. It's like, you know, if every you said earlier, there's forty thousand religions at least, you know, and maybe that's just maybe there's a bunch of branches within the same religion within that category, but nonetheless they all can't be right, you know what I'm saying, Like, and so if only one of them is right, let's say, then everything else is just made up and people just you know what I mean, And so like all of this does kind of just feel made up at that point.
Speaker 2: But at that point, it's like, you know, what if everybody's right? You know what if they're And this is something that I've kind of been battling with a little bit, like what if there is no absolute truth? And that that kind of bothers me that way of thinking, because I like to think that, you know, the further we dig down into the rabbit hole, that eventually we're gonna get closer and closer and closer until one day something happens. And I don't know what that thing is, but I would like to think that we're gonna at least get close to it throughout the years that we're going to be doing this show. Right, But I can't help but think just that one thing in the back of my mind that says, it's like it's all true and you've kind of just been chasing your tail the entire time, you know what I mean, Like that's kind of a worry in the back of my mind.
Speaker 6: I well, I mean, I don't think it should be a worry in the back of your mind. I think when you're thinking of the fact that everything is true, you know, through the eyes of a Christian, that philosophy or that religion is true through your eyes you know, the things that you're thinking is true and the experiences you've had or true. I think it's more along those lines, not necessarily that everything is true all at the same time, but for the individual you know, and the way that it is experienced that way, for all we know, it's all chaos and all mind and we are all just living through our own illusions. And you know, and maybe that's true too, you know, who knows.
Speaker 2: It's probably the dark side of it.
Speaker 6: Maybe yeah, maybe that's you know who knows. But I mean, on the physical level, surely there has to be some sort of objective reality, but we'll never know what that is because all we have is subjective observation.
Speaker 2: Well, and that's the thing, you know, with the double slit experiment, Shit is going to act different when you observe it, so it can only be one thing to you. You know what I'm saying, Like through your observation, you'll never be able to monitor it without observing it. And that is like, and I don't know, maybe I'm just like digging a hole here, but it's like, if I'll never be able to know what it's, what it looks like, and what it acts like, and all these different properties of whatever the truth may be without observing it, then I'm never going to understand it that it's true a state. But I don't know, you know what, I'm choosing not to look at it that way. I'm choosing to look at it in a more positive light, because I do feel like we through every episode, you know, with throughout all the multiple guests that we've had on Tiffany several times, or Byron several times, Optimistic Banks several times, everybody has been able to bring something new to the table that broadens our understanding. And it's a beautiful thing because it is, you know, just like within it's like the lotus flower opening up or you know, something is expanding. And I feel that way for sure.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I just I just feel like, you know, whatever it is that you are putting your observation on is what you're going to experience, whether it's positive or negative, you know, And so I don't know, if something doesn't resonate with you, or a belief system doesn't vibe with you, then just you know, you don't have to observe it, let it be, let it do its thing, and you know, you just do your thing.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: What's interesting, though, Tiffany, is that you mentioned that I, you know, at least through this that I have the city or the ability or whatever to be able to kind of see things maybe for what they are and be able to explain them in another way. So to say, right, dude, that's actually like, this is not the first time that something has been presented to me that has kind of explained that about myself, you know, through astrology readings and psychic readings. It's almost like the same message every single time. And it's weird how it all lines up like that. So if it's all bullshit, how is it all connecting?
Speaker 5: You know, to take pieces of everything. Life's a puzzle, and I think we're supposed to pull. And I also apologize, but there's going to be purring for the rest of the time. That's all right, because my cat is he demands to be here and it's eleven o'clock at night, so he's it's cut all time. So sorry. But yeah, so I and I could go down a whole other thing, but it'll it'll probably be a thirty minute tangent if I talk about my theories on that with because I do think there's some truth too, that this is our world and that we're all the star of our own show.
Speaker 2: And what's beautiful about it is it's like, you know, the glass that shattered all reflects the same thing. It's like, you know, there is a truth about reality through each dichotomy, through each form of spirituality through each lens that you choose to look at. It's not like, well, I'm choosing to take up this religious path or this spiritual path. It's not like it's going to be blocked from you. I don't think. I think that the deeper you dive into whatever your you know, whatever your wherever your lens is set, it's like you're still going to be fine. You're going to be able to find different levels of truth, which I feel like, you know, not a lot of people are really chasing that, chasing after that. Some people are kind of skating past the idea that one day will will cease to exist as this human body and not really pulling that into focus, which I'm like, I don't know. Maybe it's just because I was able to, you know, witness the fucking void where nothing exists, to where it's the only thing that I think about. But you know what I mean, it's like I'm being swallowed in it, and I'm like, why, how are you just complaining about the weather. You know what I'm saying, There's more to this reality than that.
Speaker 6: Try to void on for size and come back and talk to me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, try breathing no air and also being able to breathe. It's weird, but anyway, sorry, Tiffany just wanted to interject that.
Speaker 4: You're fine so with this.
Speaker 5: I also like, if you scroll down, I kind of have like a synopsis of I don't know what these aren't like page Oh they are a page Okay, this is page five?
Speaker 2: Oh is it right here? The uh no?
Speaker 4: Go up?
Speaker 5: Okay, Yeah, So like what you're talking about, so this is like your life's work, your evolution, your.
Speaker 4: Radiance, your purpose.
Speaker 5: So and that just kind of like breaks down what we kind of already said. But you know that you do play an important role in like the collective. I mean everyone does, but like you in shaping it. So so you are a person who.
Speaker 4: Speaks like right to the.
Speaker 5: Heart of humanity and you can like shift people's thinking and like open their perspectives. So that's why like podcasting is such a great platform for you.
Speaker 2: You know, I'm a peacock. You gotta let me fly? Actually are you? Would you be? Okay if I just hurry up and read this real quick and then I will read Shawn's as well, But just to try and give an example of what the gene keys could describe about each individual out there. I mean, I know it's about me, and then it's gonna be about Shawn and doesn't necessarily pertain to everybody, but just the idea of all right, you know, whenever you plug in these details, what is it going to spit out? Very very similar to astrology in that sense, which I find fascinating, But so it says my life's work, what I'm here to do. You may not be aware of what an important role you play within the collective body of humanity. You are one of those whose life directly exerts a magnetic force right into the heart of humanity. It's as though you have access to the steering will when most do not. Everything you say and do affects the direction taken by humanity. The clearer and more selfless your activity is, the more you affect the world around you. Your life's work always has a mystical dimension to it, no matter how mundane it may seem. In every sphere of life, you have the power to create a subtle glow mobal influence that is out of proportion to the actual activity itself. Depending on your frequency, you are either blessed or cursed in this respect. This is a great responsibility, but there are also millions of other people who share your same archetype. No pressure, you know. Yeah, even true, my evolution. What I'm here to learn. It says, the greatest test and the greatest gift in your life is the creative process itself. The fact that the fact is that you are never going to be able to control it. There will be dark times for you. Sometimes they may be fleeting, and sometimes they may last a long time. At such times, your gift of knowing where everything is going will will be greatly diminished. Because of this, you must learn to cope with the feelings and fears that this brings up in you. If you can maintain your perspective, you can actually thrive during such times. But you have to let go and trust the process will bring you through. You are changing, and as long as you channel your energy in a healthy way and don't let anyone try to fix you, you will always reinvent yourself in a whole new light.
Speaker 6: That is all. I wouldn't dream of fixing you, baby girl.
Speaker 2: Nah my radiance, what keeps me healthy? These are interesting? So it says you are a highly tactile person. At the deepest level, your sense of touch extends into more subtle reality as well. What other people cannot sense is to you as real as touch. This means that your environment is incredibly important to you. It needs to feed your spirit rather than drain you. On the other hand, you need to be careful not to become hyper sensitive to people in places, because this makes you a victim of them. Good point there. If you catch the right balance between being mentally clear and emotionally sensitive, you will be able to handle any environment or person without feeling energetically swamped. When you are really clear emotionally, you radiate an acute sense of purpose or mission, and many things become very clear to you, especially the various hidden agendas of those around you. This gift thus allows you to build a melu peopled a malu peopled people only that doesn't make any sense by those you absolutely trust. Okay, So anyone whose principles are not as high as yours simply cannot fit in your life. You know, And there's there's I feel like everybody kind of goes to a process. Whenever you feel like you're starting to awakening to the system or you're trying to raise your vibration in some form of some form or fashion that almost like those people start to just fall off. Anyway, The people that are constantly dragging you down, or the debbie downers, are the ones that are you know, they they they live to poke and prod and to break you down. Like eventually their effect stops working because you know, it's just the the magnet is not necessarily pulling them in anymore. So I think that's pretty important.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I think the important thing though, is that depending on how you are built energetically, some of us are more susceptible than others. So you have to really like when you learn those those things about yourself, you need to pray or ties those areas of your life. You know, all of this stuff's important and applies to everyone, but we have certain like areas that we have to really hone in.
Speaker 2: On, right. I mean, we can read this kind of information all day, but until you apply it, it's just words on a screen, you know. So uh, I mean yeah, it's it's always so interesting to learn, you know, these different facets about like you know, what's my purpose and what's my you know, uh, what's my evolution and stuff like that. Like it's it's very very awesome to learn. It's almost like somebody giving you the answers to the test. But the thing about giving it being given the answers to the test, like it's almost like, here's the answer. I'm gonna give you a cheat sheet of how to I don't know, lose one hundred pounds for example, Sean lost a shitload of weight back in the day, right, and you already have the cheat sheet. But just because you have the cheat sheet doesn't mean that like, oh I want you know, I pass no, because it's like an every day something that you have to keep on applying in this sense. So yeah, I mean, they can give you the keys all day, but it's like it's up to you to apply it in that sense. But I do like how it's a drawn out here. The last one says my purpose, So your life will very likely lead you into some interesting relationship patterns that challenge your ability to forgive. Forgiveness is the truest purpose of your life. It is the lesson that you must learn again and again until you can inspire others to do the same. Nothing whatsoever is gained, is gained through blame. Blame. Blame is simply an externalized projection, externalized projection of your victimhood. Oh damn, what a sentence. So as you go through life's experiences, you are being given a beautiful opportunity to understand human beings and their suffering, and in understanding where their suffering comes from, to forgive them and let them be. This is a truly incredible power that you hold. And no matter what you do in life, the only thing that really meet the only thing that really matters, is that you live free from resentment and regret, loving and trusting in the greater flow and tempo behind it all.
Speaker 6: Damns some powerful stuff, dude.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we both have the same purpose.
Speaker 5: So that is me too, and essentially like as it as tauruses were like really stubborn anyways.
Speaker 4: So I do think when I when.
Speaker 5: I first learned that, I was like, well, I'm fucked because I don't want to forgive anybody, Like, once you wrong me, you're fucking dead to me. And I want like, but that's just the way I've always been, Like, I'm like dead to me.
Speaker 2: And you feel like you're doing the right thing when you when you build that barrier.
Speaker 5: Yeah, So I have been like thinking about that a lot lately about if that's like the whole purpose of all of my relationships and interactions. It's like, I don't know in the back of my head. And how do you live with forgiveness when it's one of the hardest things for you?
Speaker 2: Yeah, well I think you know. And this is just from my own personal experience. But every time you hold on to regret or you know, hate or resentment or any of these kind of things, all they are essentially is kind of like shackles within your mind if you really think about it, Like like whenever you hate somebody, they don't feel your hate every time you walk around them, especially like if you hate somebody, you're probably not going to be around them, So now you're almost like bringing that energy bringing them into your presence on a daily basis without them even having to be there. So it's like you know what I mean, which you're only punishing yourself at that point. And yes, it's way easier said than done. I mean, trust me, some people are horrific, and some people are very selfish and they only do things on their own, on their own accord, and they only look out for number one. And you want to hate the fuck out of that person, you know what I mean, Like you want to just say you know what and just grind your teeth, you know what I mean.
Speaker 5: It's like, I mean, I think a lot of it is, you know, trauma response usually like and that's why it's hard for me to let go of that, because that was a protection method I learned early on. You know, if somebody wrongs me, I'm going to just like compart, like put them in a little box and you're You're dead to me, and I don't care, and I'm going to move on because that was the only way I could survive. So that's kind of why I'm covered in cat or No. That's kind of why it's important to learn this stuff because I didn't realize that that was some sort of core concept that I was supposed to learn in life, you know, like you kind of realize when you're a healer when you see people differently than other people see them in situations. But forgiveness I hadn't thought of as one of my life purposes.
Speaker 6: And it actually makes a lot of sense if you think about it, Like if your mind only has so much capacity, you know, when it comes to memory, let's just say, like a memory card, you know, and you're not forgiving that person. You're kind of just holding on to that experience. And every time you think about that hatred or that unwillingness to forgive that person, you're literally replaying that experience within your mind. And so it's taking up some processing, it's taking up some memory within your potential basically, And so I mean, I feel like it would be the best thing to do to just maybe try to and I know that this is probably hard, especially when it comes to something like this, but try to put yourself in that person's shoes. I mean, it seems like something that I mean, who would do that to somebody? Right? But then you put yourself in their shoes because to you, of course, it seems like something that you would never do. But that's through your experience and your upbringing and all of your experience is leading you to this one moment, you know, And so if you try to put yourself in their shoes and say okay, they definitely have it way worse off than I do, and to them in that moment, it was their only option. Let's just say, but if you just try to empathize with that and say okay for this moment, I'm going to pretend to forgive that person, and then eventually, slowly you'll start to believe that. And now you got that piece of memory back, and you released that experience that you don't you no longer have to replay that to yourself, right, you know.
Speaker 5: So smart, because not only is it taking up space, but when we hold that like even energetically, you don't have room for the next thing. So you're just stopping your life right there, you know, And so we have to release that energy.
Speaker 6: That's right. Yeah. And there's one thing too that you know, we've we've kind of learned just along the way when it comes to manifesting and really using your attention and intention if you are, let's say you're trying to manifest something or you're trying to put your attention on something positive for yourself. But then there's that one thing that's still kind of echoing over here. It's going to pull your attention from time to time. And I mean that's really just going to hold you back. It's not doing anything to the other person. You know, you forgiving them may not even benefit them at all, but it's definitely going to benefit you.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I mean think about how often you think about someone after you've gone through the process of forgiving them, you know what I mean, Like it's it's kind of like you're thinking about them less now because you're not necessarily holding onto.
Speaker 6: That and if you do, it's no longer so much of a negative experience. It's like, Okay, that's what it is. That's you know, that person, it's whatever you know. It's a shadow moved beyond shadow.
Speaker 4: Pop over before you pop over to Sean. So part of what I said.
Speaker 5: Something that I'm like putting together is star seeds, and I've been for a while trying to map relations between like human design and certain specific star seed lineages and the gene keys and then also the Codex all pointing to like your harmonic frequency, your language. So one thing that I pointed out on yours, Jonathan on the side, I like made a little comment on the side of your like the when you read everything, so your your gene key forty nine, it should be like on the right.
Speaker 4: Don't don't the comment show up for everyone?
Speaker 2: No, I don't see it.
Speaker 4: Okay, Well I'll just tell you.
Speaker 5: So the gene key forty nine, specifically for radiance, that is a marker that is that had like several people have. That seems to be a central theme for star seeds who are sent here to help humanity shift and align with higher frequencies. So that is kind of like when I wanted to pull out for you, you know what.
Speaker 2: Is so funny and I don't know, it's weird to kind of coagulate and put into place experience and apply it to how does this apply to my life?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 2: So my and I've talked about this before, but my second time, my last time that I ever got hypnotized for a past life regression. I talked about how I was basically like this god, not a god, but like a watcher or an angel or something that was like like a guardian, right that was monitoring a planet. And I felt as if my influence was not necessarily needed and the people almost forgot about me. They didn't they didn't ask me for help or any kind of guidance. It was almost like I was I was mythologized rather than you know, people looking at me like I was real. It was really strange, and so I got really I felt really sad that people almost forgot about me, and so I went over to the Manager in the sky, which the Manager in the Sky just so happened to be. Oh, and I didn't know that I'm not. I mean, at this time, I really didn't know too much about spiritual things, not to the depths of which I understand them now. But it was interesting because I was able to see Odin and he was sitting in his chair like get his throne right, and I knew that it was Odin because he had the eye patch, and he had the long beard and the long hair and just the energy of this character. It just screamed Odin to me. And I was like, I was like, look, I feel like I'm not able to make any kind of impact up here. The people forgot about me. I want to be able to get boots on the ground. I want to be able to make a difference in people's lives. If that means that I got to actually like incarnate as you know, whatever they are, That's what I want to do. And he goes, Dude, hold on, this is going to trip you out, all right. So I had that experience, and so he takes his staff and he goes. He goes basically like your wish is my command or something along those lines like you have been granted or something like that. And so he takes his staff, he goes on my right shoulder, and then he touches it with my left shoulder, and then he touch touches my head and all of a sudden instantly I'm coming out of a womb. I'm now a baby being born into this into a reality, right, and I and I was, you know, ever since then, I always wondered, like, you know, how much weight do I put into past life regressions? Like do I take that literally? Am I supposed to take it symbolically? Did it really happen? Or am I just kind of pulling from from the rolodex of all the realities that the one has ever experienced?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 2: And they you know, you try and figure out how you can group that. Well, just yesterday I just so happened to go, like I said, I just moved Arizona, and uh, I went to the swap meet for the first time. It's like a flea market kind of situation, right, so much fun. I loved it over there. But there just so happened to be this one little metaphysical area and this woman was selling, you know, a bunch of crystals and sages and you know, the typical physical stuff. But she had this little statue and I just could not take my eyes off of it and basically check him out. It's just like he's like little Odin right here, right, and he's sitting in his throne, and the fucking guy has the staff maybe of what was going on in my mind whenever he kind of sent me here, and so I'm like, I just realized that, and I was like, I don't remember Odin having a staff or whatever that is, and and all of a sudden this right, yeah. So and I say all that to say, you know, could that mean could that be like an example of you know, what what the process of a star seed coming at you know, maybe as a star seed and incarnating in this reality? Could that be an example of that? Do you think, Tiffany?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean I think that we don't know if if these things that we remember are true, and the fact that we're all connected, could we be remembering, you know, other things that really aren't even this soul, it's pieces of other souls. I don't know, but I don't think it matters. I think that the point is that that experience happened to you, and that you should look into it and see what you were supposed to get from it. You know. So if you really resonate with something, like someone's just obsessed with Atlantis and they resonate with that, there's probably something you're supposed to learn in that, and something that's going to help you discover your purpose. So it's not for people to like be like, oh I'm odin, you know, and like think they're better than other people. It's so that you know, you can look at that and gather something from it.
Speaker 4: So I would absolutely.
Speaker 5: Like if that was that vivid of a experience, there's something in it for you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know what's interesting that in Sean help me remember if it was I can't remember if it was Gloria Canning or oh, Cassandra the psychic that said, look, it doesn't matter if it happened in this reality or if it happened in a dream, it's an experience. Was that Cassandra it was? She goes you experience that one way or the other, and that will always remain an experience to you, whether you had a crazy dream or a crazy you know, past life regression, or a psychedelic experience or a real like physical life experience that it's all an experience that your conscious is collecting. And so it's like whenever you watch a movie, like your mind doesn't know the difference between that happening in reality and that in that not being real, especially whenever you're under the influence of hypnosis at that point, because you can't watch a TV for longer than sixty seconds without being you know, kind of put into a slight trans state.
Speaker 6: And so it is actually really really interesting, you know. It's like, if you think about it, You're never going to have a dream like the dreams that I have, you know, like those are like almost well not almost, I would say death definitely specific to me, you know, should I choose to look at that and see, okay, what what's going on there? What what are the symbols that I can look at? What are the shadow aspects of that experience? And You're not going to have a dream that I had, just like I would never have one of your dreams. Like your dreams whenever you explain them, or they're just weird to me, you know what I mean, like a blob chasing you and like just like I've never had a dream like that. Because that's your dream. Yeah, you know that was specific to you and was your experience and you were supposed to have that experience for whatever reason.
Speaker 5: But then at the same time, how cool is it though that collectively there are themes though throughout dreams that we all experience, like your naked you know, when your naked dream, like what that kind of means and different things, So there is like this collective.
Speaker 6: Aspect that's true. Yeah, I think about the archetypes and things of that nature.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like the people that Dude, I and I've had this dream so many times I can I've lost count of the dreams of all my teeth falling out, like I I probably have that dream at least once a year, and it fucks with me every time, you know what I mean, Like, it's just like, but there's some there is some kind of meaning behind it. I think it means that like somebody closes you is gonna die or something like that, knock on wood.
Speaker 6: But it's something we keeping your teeth, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: It definitely inspires me to keep rushing.
Speaker 6: Yeah, for sure, don't forget the flaws, dude, right, Okay, I.
Speaker 5: Don't want us to not be able to because there was like really cool stuff too because I compared for you guys as working relationship and like your your path to success for metamistics.
Speaker 4: Right, which was really cool.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 5: So but we'll like for Sean, we can look at just the same things that we looked at for you, I guess, so for oh and then I meant to point out, we'll we'll do it with Sean's so obviously your main your main gene keys here your life's work, and I have the same thing towards the bottom of you guys want to read like.
Speaker 4: For him too.
Speaker 5: Sure, but as you're scrolling scrolling through a lot of people do think that the venus emotional sequence.
Speaker 4: Is your purpose.
Speaker 5: So that is like one taking from it that that's your purpose here.
Speaker 2: Okay, right here, So into that precision, impeccability, analytical and strategic insight for relationships and work.
Speaker 5: And you know, I think even like whenever we're talking and you know, Jonathan and I can get a little woo woo and like, but Sean, you have a really good way of like, you know, you make it practical.
Speaker 4: You know, you take.
Speaker 5: Something and you apply it, and I think that that's like this, you know, you can explain things in a very like strategic offering that you know, analytical side to the insight, which is really cool.
Speaker 2: That Yeah, that sounds about right for Sean, I think so well, Yeah, do you want me to read this part.
Speaker 4: Now if you want to? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Sure, Moon, all right, Sean. Your life's work? What you're here to do? You have a gene key thirty on this one says you are a great taster of life. Yours is no life of consistent routine and monotony, but a great experiential feast in which the courses just keep coming. You can probably only really put all of your life experience to work when it has matured inside you and started to turn into wisdom. This means that your real work in the world may not begin in earnest until later in life. You need not be concerned about this, as your gift of lightness testifies. Life is not supposed to weigh you down too much. Like all humans, you will suffer losses and defeats, but you must learn to turn all such things to your advantage. Every experience in your life is an opportunity to loosen your attachment to your expectations and to surrender more deeply to the cosmic flow. Surrender, baby girl, like it. What you do with your life must involve deep interaction with people. Since the essence of your gift is to understand the feelings of others, you have a particular gift of bringing sweetness to people who are in need of remembering the beauty of life. If that's not perfect for Sean.
Speaker 5: I like that, yes, because you do bring like this light, you know, to everything that you when you speak.
Speaker 6: Oh, thank you happy. I appreciate that. I try, you know, sometimes Sean has it just natural, you know, literally.
Speaker 2: Ever since I was a little kid, Sean has always been my favorite person. Like as a little kid, I couldn't because we lived in two different states. I grew up in Pennsylvania, Sean grew up in Arizona. But every every summer would we would get the opportunity to spend two or three weeks together, and it was my favorite time to if every time of the year to come down here. And you know, it was cool to see my grandparents, my great grandparents, and you know, my aunt which is his mom, and you know very I love all every like all of them, but to see Sean was the highlight of my summer every single year, and and it was just always so much fun because he just makes me fucking laugh my ass off every time I'm around him, and just so lighthearted and goofy and funny, and you know, there can never be too many Seans around the world.
Speaker 6: Ah, dude, I appreciate that. Man. We do have some good laughs though, you know. Yeah, yeah, and it just builds, you know what I mean, And it gets contagious.
Speaker 2: Even something silly like looking at a picture of fucking Betty White.
Speaker 6: Oh that still gets me, dude.
Speaker 2: That was That's a whole another story. We were tripping one night and we saw this like old school picture of Betty White back when she was a fox, like back in the thirties or something like that, and but it was like really spooky. It was like one of those pictures like if you ever see like a like a scary movie, like one of those pictures where the faces just moves as you move. But it was so strange because it was a still it was a still framed picture, and it was just making us laugh so hard the whole time we were looking at it because we thought the same thing.
Speaker 6: Yeah, exactly the same thing, Like it was a still photo, but we both had the thought of like she was sitting there waiting for us to like interact with her, or she was waiting to almost say something, or like I was like, what is this dude?
Speaker 2: It was crazy? So yeah, anyway, I just want to say, yeah, Sean, yeah, you you definitely know how to bring the beauty to life. So this is spawn on the now, your evolution. What you're here to learn, sir. It says the biggest issue in your life is commitment. Interesting, I'm considering you've been married since a young.
Speaker 1: Age, but that's all I do.
Speaker 2: But maybe it applies to other places, So let's see. It says either you bite off more than you can chew, or you pull out of your commitments and inevitably create disappointment. None of these situations need to be your concerns, so long as you find a way to be certain of your commitments before you make them. The challenge for you is not to confuse commitment with desire. You are safer if you did not, or you are safer if you do not make decisions in the heat of the moment or in the heat of the passion. As a passionate being, you need time to determine which desires can be acted upon and which can be transformed internally. This never takes long for you, especially when you are When you are younger, desire can still contain commitment even if it lasts but a day. This is not about being socially correct. It is about being energetically correct. You need to learn to think in terms of experience and not in terms of success and failure. If man, that's a deep one. If something lasts a short time, you can still learn a great deal from it. The key for you is not to be fooled by others into feeling ashamed or guilty about your actions in life.
Speaker 6: Oh dude, that's very resonant, you know, just as of late, you know, just goal.
Speaker 5: To like back to explain that a little bit better, like your evolution. So it's half heartedness, commitment, devotion, and then growth through wholehearted engagement. So I think that it connects back to that light lightness about you, you know, to go into things like half heartedly and just like flippantly. That's what I think it more kind of reads as and then once you acknowledge that about yourself, and then you have total devotion, you know, and then that's how you grow beautifully like through this wholehearted engagement.
Speaker 6: No, yeah, that makes sense. One thing that I have noticed, you know, about myself, just just growing up in just the life that I've had and being an EmPATH and I'm a people pleaser, you know what I mean, And so I think that of course I just want to say yes just to make the other person happy, even if I'm not, like, I don't know, maybe I'm not going to be good at that, or maybe i'm gonna I'm gonna really suck at that, or you know, a specific job, like maybe I can do that, and I'll just say yes because I think the person wants me to, you know what I mean. And I think that I've definitely been phasing out of for sure, you know, and really trying to be a little more analytical and really looking into seeing if this is something that I would even be interested in long term, you know. But yeah, that's that's really fascinating.
Speaker 2: It's pretty pretty interesting how like, you know, just spot on some of these things can be.
Speaker 6: Well, it's funny because yeah, going into this episode, you know, just like the human design, just like astrology, just like some of those things where I'm like, how does that work? You know, like, how is it that it even makes you know, sense or really resonates. And I just had that feeling it was going to be something like this where I'm like, I don't know how this is gonna work. I don't even really know what it is. And then here we are, you know, I'm like, holy shit, yeah, pretty spot.
Speaker 2: On, Like how the hell does a system know you better than even some of the closest people to you.
Speaker 6: Right, you know, right? And then you take some of this information and just kind of contemplate on it, and I feel like, this shit will really work if you really really focus on it and try to figure out what it is, why it is you do the things you do. Yeah, you know, in the way.
Speaker 3: That you do.
Speaker 2: So now your radiance, Sean, what keeps me healthy? This is a gene. Ky fourteen says health and happiness for you are about working. You have a body that needs to be in creative projects. The worst thing for you to is to allow yourself to sync into sluggishness or be trudging away at something that gives you little or no inspiration. If you do not have a sense of knowing where your life is going, your body will never really feel settled. Radiance for you is about being active and a part of some endeavor that excites you. You don't have to enjoy every step.
Speaker 6: Of the way.
Speaker 2: That is not well, that is nigh impossible, but you do need to feel that you are constantly expanding your gifts and learning new things. Your health is dependent upon your using up all your daily store of energy in a positive way. If you feel exhausted at the end of the day, then that may be a good thing for you. If your body springs out of the bed the next morning fully refueled, then you know that you are on the right track. If, however, your energy is becoming steadily depleted, you are channeling your energy in the wrong direction.
Speaker 6: Interesting. Remember I was just telling you too, Like this job that I sorry real quick, This this job that I have is like very physically demanding, and I feel like, even though yeah, sure, it's it's work, you know what I'm saying. It's not like my dream job or anything like that, but just the physical aspect of it, Like my mental health has gotten so much better just because I know that I'm exercising and I'm using my muscles, and I'm really like, yeah, that's super fascinating. I was just telling Jonathan this like just a few days ago, Like, no bullshit. Anyways, what were you going to say, Tiffany?
Speaker 5: So, like your your path with with this gene key is like your shadow side is compromise. So I think a big part of it is is what you said about people pleasing. So if you compromise and just do things to make someone else happy, you're not going to feel like you're using your talents efficiently. So when you acknowledge, like when you are completely lit up and doing things that you are passionate about, that feel that are aligned, you come across extremely like competent, you know so, so people know that they're in good hands, like you got this, you know right, And that's what leads to vitality through using your talents.
Speaker 2: Official when I tell you what, I feel that way every time I'm receiving a tattoo from you, Sean, Oh, do I feel very confident that I'm in good.
Speaker 6: You have to make it happen, dude, Yes.
Speaker 2: So your purpose what deeply fulfills you. It says your life purpose is to be you. That might sound trite, but it is in fact the only true valuable insight you will ever need to live a full and blissful life.
Speaker 1: You will be.
Speaker 2: Tested repeatedly over the course of your life, and always in the same area. You will be tempted by your fears to give up different aspects of your uniqueness. You must never give up your identity or your dreams, which are one and the same. If you do, you will begin to suffer deep inside your being.
Speaker 3: You are.
Speaker 2: You are your best ally or your worst enemy. If you If you ever feel depressed, it is because you have, because you have somewhere given a part of yourself away. There are no guarantees that anyone else will believe in you, so you must be the first one who does. The people in your life will either love your unique your uniqueness, or they will subtly want you to change or or to temper your wildness. You will do well to heed the words of throw in the way. In the wildness lies the preservation of the world. This is your creed.
Speaker 6: Hmmm, Oh that's cool. I think everybody should be vibing with that ship. You know, be yourself completely and authentically. That's when you become neo dude, you know what I'm saying. Then you don't even have to dodge bullets. You know.
Speaker 2: That is facts.
Speaker 4: So that is mediocrity.
Speaker 5: So that like if you ever feel mediocre, that's like not good.
Speaker 2: It's stagnant.
Speaker 6: At that point, my own doing too light exquisiteness.
Speaker 4: So we want you to be exquisite.
Speaker 6: All right, I'll do my best, no pressure.
Speaker 2: You know what's interesting up here? And I'm just like looking at all these different kind of levels to it. So is this to say that, can you explain these these directional arrows? And then this little snowflake looking thing.
Speaker 4: At the top, Oh wait.
Speaker 2: Right here, so it be the brand, this one. It just says desire, lightness and then up yeah.
Speaker 5: The shadow shadow, and then you know you're where you find the light and then eventually you know.
Speaker 4: So they're just like little things, you know.
Speaker 2: For aspects of the same polarity.
Speaker 5: Like like milestone markers for that, for that mark for that gene key.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, So Sean, once you overcome desire, you will feel lightness, and the more you stain your lightness you get a little rapture action.
Speaker 6: Baby. Oh all right, I'll take it, dude. I'll think the rapture.
Speaker 2: We almost had one, almost came close.
Speaker 6: Ye, So so I.
Speaker 5: Compared you guys too, just because I thought it was interesting to look at. That's what I like to do with human design too, for like relationships and working relationships, So that way you can kind of see like why you work together well together. But like Jonathan's strengths are clarity, creativity, and strategic insight, while Sean's is passion, wholehearted engagement and resilience.
Speaker 4: And I think that's like totally true about you guys when you're working.
Speaker 6: Together really gin to each other's yang we do work.
Speaker 5: And then like so because you have a very unique plant. You know, it's not like you do a true crime podcast or something. You know, you're you're actually trying to mold and open minds. So with Jonathan's life, purpose, Guide, Awaken, Transform, and then Sean's inspire, Innovate.
Speaker 4: Excel, like that's just so beautiful.
Speaker 5: And then for your like relationship focus, Uh, Jonathan is always which is true, like is so mindfulness, but then inquiry You're always like bringing up questions, you know, and expanding upon topics. And then Sean has this beautiful way of like adapting it to to like bringing full circle, you know, to why that makes sense, and then also bringing like this compassionate, beautiful way of thinking about things too. That sounds about right yeah yeah, so, and then intellectually like where you guys focus Jonathan vision analysis and Sean's strategic thinking and perseverance.
Speaker 6: Yeah hey interesting.
Speaker 5: But then you guys are making an impact on the collective. Jonathan's is vitality, harmonizing and vitality and harmony and communities. And then Sean like you see a collective wisdom and you share and connect people through bold experiences.
Speaker 2: Hmm, that's pretty true, right yeah, I mean you're always sharing your dreams and stuff.
Speaker 6: How I know, right, that's that's pretty cool. How how how does that fucking work? I just can't understand it. It's fine. I don't have to know why it works. I just have to know that it does.
Speaker 2: Yeah right, yeah, pretty cool. I love learning about this stuff.
Speaker 1: This is so cool.
Speaker 7: And it's just like anybody that's to like put this up because there's a whole other like you know, for people to see or like at another time or whatever, because like I did it just for menimistics too, Like you're why you guys work well together, so you should like post it for people to read if they want to see.
Speaker 2: Oh you did put a little metamistics on there. Yeah, let's read that real quick. Yeah that that can't go on a time crunch, but time.
Speaker 1: What is time?
Speaker 6: I am?
Speaker 5: But yeah, like this because I wanted to show you, like the first part is kind of similar to what we just kind of went over. But then strategies for you guys to grow your podcast, and like Sean should be exploring unconventional, cutting edge topics, challenging norms. And then Jonathan's good at providing like the framework and the summaries and the takeaways for the listeners. And then yeah, see it even brings up Sean's interaction with people. But then Jonathan, you add like credibility, like people believe you and they get on board with what you're saying and you guide discussions. Well yeah yeah, but it even like tells you, you know, like social media and branding how to be the most effective.
Speaker 4: Also, yeah, I know, it's like I gave you guys a whole time who.
Speaker 5: Monetization and financial growth, so like where you guys can really excel in that. But like I wanted to show you know, because also if people are struggling in those areas they can look up their gene keys and then you can I mean, yes, I had to like do analysis on all of this, but you know people can do that.
Speaker 6: Too, So fascinating. I love that you can look at this and at the very least, you know, even if you don't understand it right away as far as one of these aspects being about you, you know, you can still contemplate it and really really think about it and really figure out where can this be applied and where where does this point to for me specifically, And then once you find it, then then you're halfway there. You know. Now you just work on it, and that's great. I love it.
Speaker 5: At the very bottom of your key takeaways or that Sean drives attraction, excitement, and adventurous content, so you're like helping to maximize the reach, and Jonathan provides structure, insight, and trustworthiness so you maximize retention and deep engagement.
Speaker 2: Oh hell yeah, right, Together they create a you I think so yeah, like Peas and Carrots says. Together they create a unique spiritual podcast that balances magic and mastery, generating generating community growth, visibility, and monetization opportunities.
Speaker 6: Hell yeah, dude, I'll take it.
Speaker 2: I like it. This is so like you just you just put your your name and your birthday and where you were born, just like you would with your you know, your astrologal astrological chart, and it just spits out information that just so happens to just you know, be perfect for whatever you're looking for. And it's man, that is so fascinating how that just works like that we live in a simulation. I think that that is almost a proof of it, wouldn't you say?
Speaker 6: I think so?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Like this isn't just like absolute divine design, Like we're not just.
Speaker 2: You know, tiny little amoebas that evolved into something that consciousness is secondary to at all.
Speaker 6: Like well, I mean, we say, who's to say how it all started? But when it comes to how we interact with it, you know, I think that's where the aspect of the simulation comes comes to play. You know what I mean? If all this mind and everything we do is determined by how we process things and even just the little micro emotions that you have towards little subtleties in your day, then all of a sudden you're doing this instead of that because of it, and it's just you know, what I mean, that's the simulation. Yeah, it's weird because in my opinion.
Speaker 2: Well, and the thing is is that you can really get stuck in the physicality of this reality, you know, like you can really put all your eggs in that basket and say, you know what, humans evolve from monkeys, but before that, we evolve from fucking fish or lizards or whatever. And it's like weird things of people connecting it, and it's like, you know, what they're really finding out is that consciousness precedes the physical form like that that you can can actually experience. And this is something that I was just watching a video on Aldus Huxley. Whenever he wrote The Doors of Perception, he was saying throughout his psychedelic experience that he was able to it. He always thought that like consciousness was in the brain, like consciousness was in the mind. But through that experience of I think he was doing LSD or something, No, what was it, ketamine, that's what he was doing. But you know it teach their own everybody has their own flavor. But he was doing that psychedelic psychedelically, and he got to a point where he was like, wait a second, no, consciousness is not only held within the brain and he was able to experience himself outside of himself, which I mean and if that's the case, then that would have to prove that we go on once the body dies, right, because we don't necessarily need the body. It's just almost I don't even want to say that we're using it almost parasitically. It's not like that. Maybe it is, but I don't know. It's like, you know, this is just something that this is a vehicle that we're riding in, and there are many different ways to try and understand why we why we're here, and what the purpose is while we're here, and you know, the gene kis is just another way to be able to look at it from that angle. So if you hear the best.
Speaker 5: To come back on and we'll talk about star seeds and the codex because I think like what you're describing in my opinion anyways, like I think we have like a soul fingerprint. So it's like your harmonic frequency is your soul DNA and it's all.
Speaker 4: Like connected to this.
Speaker 5: So I think that that explains a lot as well, and and for people to explore.
Speaker 4: That, we can talk about that, but.
Speaker 6: It'd be great. I think sounds fun.
Speaker 2: Yes, Sean, what is that tarot card?
Speaker 6: My good sir, we got the and I'm not even surprised, but we got the ten of Pinnacles. So you know, hanting me, it's a full moon, you know what I mean. It's the end of the cycle, if you will. Of ten of Pinnacles, I mean.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, it's the end and the beginning, all encompassed into one number. Uh, the ten of Pentacles. The combination of prosperity has arrived. This enables you to create from a new place of abundance along alongside those you love. A card of shared wealth and bounty and bounty. The Ten of Pinnacles shows three generations of a family enjoying themselves in a luscious garden on their property. The family is surrounded by ten pentacles, showing that they do not have to worry about matters of finance. The two dogs are symbolic of loyalty, while the depiction of children, adults, and an old man illustrates the process of maturing that unfolds throughout your life. Yeah, we get that. We get that card quite a bit. I do love that one.
Speaker 6: It trips me out every time too, because I got two dogs and kids, and like, I don't know, it just really resonates when I see this one.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 2: The spiritual reading behind and it says buying a home or inheriting property or money are all current possibilities. You're also seeing overt generosity from your family or important members of your social circle. You have plenty of love and support to further your dreams, especially when you seek advice from people you respect who are older and wiser. The key meaning of the card is wealth, family, and inheritance, and then of course it meaning the number ten meaning a complete cycle. Perfect, beautiful, perfect. It's a great card, Tiffany. Let all of the one out there know where they can find you and all your great work.
Speaker 5: Come over to YouTube and find me at rooted frequency. I also have meditations on there too, and yeah, that's pretty much the main way to find me. I don't know what's happening with my crystals yet right now, And you can always reach out for a reading if you want.
Speaker 4: Right now, everything's just very laid back. Just be my friend and message me and I will give you a reading.
Speaker 5: Oh oh you know what I did now, I just decided so this Tuesday tomorrow is the first one. Every Tuesday, I'm gonna be going live on YouTube at noon Eastern Standard time and giving free readings for an hour.
Speaker 6: Oh that's cool.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because of a call to do readings for the collective.
Speaker 6: So how do you do?
Speaker 2: How do you go about doing that? Are you pulling a tarot card or is it more of just a connection.
Speaker 4: I'm going to do my my oracle deck that I designed.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I love it.
Speaker 2: Your own oracle deck eventually, dude, that is that is a goal of ours, is to have our own oracle deck. That would be so sick it's fun.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Well, look, I'm gonna put your links down in the show notes below for anybody to be able to reach out to you. Highly suggest everybody reaches out to Tiffany very connected, very loving, very caring, and I believe that she has a way of being able to next to the energy that you are in a very warm and loving way.
Speaker 6: So I just want to say that, sure, I definitely feel better, you know, yeah.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, has that motherly aspect to her, So love it. And look, well we'll put all that down the show notes. I do want to say for all of the one out there, if you want to be able to support us in any kind of way, we have a multitude of ways that you can do. So we have Patreon dot com slash metamistics. That link is down in the show notes below. If you want to be able to come over and support the show, there's multiple different tiers over there. If you want to be able to join us every Wednesday night at nine pm Central, go over to the wonder Widzday's tier and you'll be able to come and get weird with us. It's always, you know, either an awesome topic or an awesome guest. Sometimes it's Lord Byron Jester, sometimes it's Cassandra van zandt comes. It could be anybody, it could be any topic, and so you kind of just got to be there. So we appreciate everybody who comes and join us in those those fun little times. But we're also on TikTok, Instagram, YouTube, all of those things. And for those who are listening on the Cult of Conspiracy platform, please if you would give us some five stars, give us a review, give us a shout out over there. It helps the algorithm a lot. But if you're also if you're listening on the Metamistics platform, do the same because it helps out big times, and we appreciate everybody who has done so that is awesome. Like going through and reading a lot of the comments underneath, normally I'm kind of, you know, a little weary to start doing that under metimistics. Under metamistics, it's almost always good. So I love that. So we appreciate all of the one out there that are leaving the congestus.
Speaker 6: Thank you guys.
Speaker 2: That being said, we're going to get over to the meditation now. I don't know exactly direction we're going, but you're only going to be able to meditate with us only at Patreon. Unfortunately, can't do it on YouTube. We're not gonna be able to put it on the podcast platforms because then there's going to be commercial interruption. Patreon there is never any commercial interruption. That's probably the best part about being over to Patreon. So yeah, with that being said, showing any final words, sir.
Speaker 6: I mean, this was just a great experience with Tiffany, and thank you for doing the extra work and really really trying to dig deep and figure out, you know, all that you could for us. And I'm really going to I want to have that printed out or at least have a chance to look at that and just go over a couple of times myself. But but yeah, just thank you for joining us, and this was.
Speaker 4: Great, Thank you guys for having me.
Speaker 2: Of course, of course, yes, all right, well let's get over to meditate and then we will converse after said meditation. But look, before we do that, we want to say, if Tiffany Hany came here and she taught you anything, it's that you don't know what you don't know.
Speaker 1: But I'll just get weird, stay weird, right, You.
Speaker 2: Know, that was a short meditation, but I really felt like I got a lot out of that one.
Speaker 6: Did you really, Yeah, what happened? Did you get?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 2: It's strange because like I got like a right where I needed to be within the first minute or two and and it and it was strange because I don't know why. I was just kind of going through the last couple of days in my mind, not even trying to think about it, but just like trying to see how intricate I can get within the details within a meditation, Like are there certain aspects of the past couple of days that I would have forgotten otherwise, you know what I mean? And going through that, and then I started thinking about, you know, Jacob always says this thing the like it's where he's like, you know, well, it doesn't matter. It's not a salvation issue, you know, as far as the religion goes. And I started to think, like, you know, I guess you don't really necessarily, you know, need any of those things, you know, any of the things to have literally happened within the bi in order for any of them to be a salvation issue in the first place. Like, you don't need to literally believe that any of these things literally happened in order for you to be saved at the end of the day. So what does it matter if you take it literally or not? And I thought, man, that is kind of maybe that's the point, you know, the idea of just accepting the message and it's not just you know, strictly with Jacob. That was just I talked to him every day on you know, on the cult and stuff, so made me think about it. But yeah, because you can't take any of this shit with you, you know what I'm saying, Like you came in alone, you're going out alone. And so then I started thinking, now, I damn, I can't It's interesting how many thoughts you have in just a short span of seven minutes. But I started thinking about, like, man, how awesome is it that every single one of us, you know, is almost like this little, for lack of a better term, like a ball of energy, right, maybe almost as if we are are maybe we are the orbs you know, made manifest or something.
Speaker 6: Like that, right right right, And so I.
Speaker 2: Was like, man, it's going to be really cool to see what that looks like whenever the end is here, you know, whenever that may be. It could be fifty sixty, seventy years from now, it could be two weeks from now, who knows. Knock on wood. I don't want that to happen, but it could be at any point in time. And how cool would it be to be able to like just see every individual as just like, not necessarily as their human form, but as their non mi stay form, you know, and like to not look at everything so literal and just understand that literally everything is so fluid and all of this is just a dream.
Speaker 6: And ultimately, it's funny that you bring that up, you know, because I feel like, ultimately that's how we should just be striving. That's what we should be striving for, even in this physical reality, you know, like, yeah, sure, we have to go to work and we have to do physical things, and other people believe this, and other people believe that, but it's like, really, I mean, you don't you don't see that we all kind of came from the same thing, regardless of where you were born, regardless of what book you happen to have been reading, and just so happened to believe in as as truth, you know what I mean. I mean, I don't know. I just feel like that's what we should be doing anyways, regardless of what somebody thinks or you know, I feel like it's such a waste of energy to to even entertain any of the divisive things that we've been presented with.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's I find it the most interesting when people say, my god, I'm like, we probably all came from the same fucking thing anyway, right, And not only that we came from the same thing, it's that we are the same thing, you know. It's you know, and just to look at it through a neo neo platonic version, you know, everything stems from the one, which stems from the noose, which stems from the world's soul, which you know, emanates into the world, the physical earth that we're living in. So every single individual, every single thing, every single not thing that exists in this reality is being emanated from another source, which is being emanated from another source, which is being emanated from another fucking source, you know, So as it does, that is I mean, it's a it's a full on, you know, mind fuck. And that's only one way of looking at it. That was Plato's way of looking at it, and then Platinus, you know, kind of made it into a more evolved thing, which, to be honest, I kind of like the more evolved one version anyway. But it's cool because you'll see many different you know, explanations trying to describe things without necessarily being religious about things, you know, all throughout time, whether it is Taoism or it's you know, like all these different ways of being able to just tell you that, like you're pretty fucking special and this life is pretty fucking special, and it's up to you to like find out what your purpose is. And that's why I just love that, Like your purpose is to find your purpose. Like that is my one of my favorite quotes of all time.
Speaker 6: That your purpose is whatever you believe it to be, you know what I mean? Like, I feel like it would be such a waste of what it is that you have, you know, to to think otherwise that you aren't special, or that you you aren't made of the same thing that everyone else on this earth right now is made of, you know what I mean? Like, I don't know, I just and that's another thing I'd like to get into, and maybe we can do an episode on it. But I've been thinking about this a lot since that one that painting that I sent you, you know, and the I took a screenshot of it. But anyways, I would like to get into the understanding and because I feel like this is across a lot of cultures and even religious understandings, but the whole idea of a spiritual war, you know, I feel like we we we always hear that, you know, and and maybe you know some like some people would say like, oh, you know, there's there's there's ets, you know, and there's this war that's going on between you know, the on Naki or whatever. And I'm not even saying that that's what's happening. But I just would like to get down to why is it that so many people over time that don't have any communication with each other have brought up the idea of a spiritual war. And I have a feeling that really all that is is just your internal struggle with everything around you and your thoughts and your beliefs, and when you're you're questioned about what you believe and then you know, vice versa, And like, I feel like that's the struggle, you know, that we all have between each other because no one knows what it's like to be Jonathan, nobody knows what it's like to be shown. Nobody knows, and so we're all at like odds almost, and we're all divided by what fucking wing you're on of this fucking bird that was made up and like you know what I mean, Like what the fuck you know? So it's like, what are we talking about?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's interesting because we I feel like everybody feels judged and judges in both an esoteric and an es exoteric kind of way, you know, the inner and the outer reality. And what's interesting is I'm kind of looking at the whole gnostic understanding in a completely different light, in the sense of like the demiurge. You know, they say the demiurge is the false God, right, Yeah? Could it be that, like humanity created that false god in the first place, and that's that's what the The actual false god is the one that we put into a.
Speaker 6: Box, right right, the one that was made you mean, the one that was made up like in our own minds, in our own image.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the one that created all these rules, the one that said this is my special land, and all the rest of the other land that I also created is not as cool as this one, you know what I mean, Like that's all that's got in a box. Shit, and that's demiurge shit? Am I in my opinion? Anyway?
Speaker 6: Oh, I agree with you. I agree with you. I'm red.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that would be cool. We can we can definitely dive into a little bit.
Speaker 6: I just think it would be there would be a lot of good esoteric information that we can get from that. I feel like, you know, I mean, it's not even just it's not just a spiritual community that has said something about a spiritual war, the shift going on, or like a you know what I mean. I feel like it's kind of just this this thing that's been across the whole world, you know, And so what does that mean? You know, I don't know. I just I would really like to try to get to the bottom of some of these things, because I feel like these are the types of things that if we can all understand and go oh, we've been fucking doing it all wrong, you know, it's like, Okay, no mistake now, you know what I mean, that's what we gotta do.
Speaker 2: Uh yeah, well, look, maybe we'll get into that next episode, but until next time, we love you and we'll see you on the flip side.
Speaker 4: I guess the small bater
Speaker 5: Co Cop