Speaker 1: You'll be away five seventeen.
Speaker 2: Do you want to report a UFO hanging in?
Speaker 3: We don't want to report every thirty one.
Speaker 2: Do you wish to report a.
Speaker 4: UFO over hey, we want to one of.
Speaker 3: Those areas thirty one. Do you wish to find a report of any kind of it? I wouldn't know what kind of reports clouds.
Speaker 1: Time areas thirty one?
Speaker 2: Me neither there.
Speaker 3: See if it was anybody a h above us to pass us, like thirty seconds.
Speaker 2: Ago, we were sending one of golf negative, okay, OFFI the UFO.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's murder two nine o'clock.
Speaker 2: Yes, if you passed over, I go.
Speaker 3: I don't know what it was, but it's from at least to three thousand feet above us.
Speaker 1: See, I passed out over the top.
Speaker 3: Of US ninety one one. You just called both to me before they're after staying the airplanes he is swear.
Speaker 2: To God more calm on an unidentified object every liberty four call or calm on an unidentified flying object.
Speaker 3: Welcome to UFO Chronicles, a place where people share their experiences of the strange and unexplained. If you've had an encounter, I would like to be on the show. You can email me at UFO Chronicles at gmail dot com. Hello everyone, thanks for tuning in again. I'm Nick Hunter and this is the UFO Chronicles podcast. Tonight, Jane joins us from New South Wales, Australia to share her life long encounters with the Grays. Unlike many accounts associated with fear and trauma, Jane describes her experience as positive and a cause being treated with kindness. She discusses her claimed involvement in a gray human hybrid breeding program and how these encounters shaped her understanding its possible purpose and a surprising figure known as Graham. Jane is up next, but first, if you enjoy the show and you would like to help support the podcast on Patreon, you can do this for as little as one dollar a month. Head on over to patreon dot com forward slash UFO Chronicles podcast. You can also find a link in the description of this episode. Any help is very much appreciated. Now on with the show. Hello Jane, Welcome to the podcast.
Speaker 2: Thank you Nick.
Speaker 3: It's wonderful to have you on finally, and you are joining us from New South Wales in Australia.
Speaker 2: I am I'm near Gosford, New South wos.
Speaker 3: Near Gosford wonderful shouts while Gosford listeners out there. Now, Jane, as a lifelong abductee, you have some experiences you're going to be sharing with us. Would you like to start the beginning please, ma'am sure.
Speaker 1: So just before I do start what I've seen, though, I'll just explain a bit so that it makes some sense, which is I have I refer to a character called Graham or Grandpa Graham, and he is an old now gray man who has been the one to pick me up all my life. So I see these gray aliens as people just like humans, but with a different look. I've still got a body of face, arms and legs, and a soul on a personnel. So when I say Grandpa Graham, that's who that is. The nickname just evolved. I'll get to that. And I see them as like our International Space Station astronauts. They're mostly scientists or doctors or nurses that have been sent out to do research on lab rats on another planet, which unfortunately we are, and I know that's a negative, but they've been very kind to me. So my experience is mostly good, or it's all good, but I understand the questions around the ethics. So my very first experience, I remember being in a coot and under two, maybe just under two from when it was I pulled myself up standing in the coot. I know most people don't remember this age, but big events like this you do. You just it's like it wasn't trauma, but it's like trauma, and that the details stick in your head. And that was one of those. So and then at the end of my cot was standing this man. I didn't know any of this then, So I'm speaking in hindsight. C with big, beautiful eyes.
Speaker 2: I think they're beautiful.
Speaker 1: I don't think they're scary in the least, like only bigger, but like possum's eyes or cow's eyes or just gentle.
Speaker 2: A bald, big head.
Speaker 1: With two lumps on either side and a very narrow pointed chin and skinny I'd say, nobody fat or muscle that I could see. And he had a full body suit on that was skin colored, his skin colored, and his skin was bluey gray more than gray. And I now know, looking back, my background is many years in nursing, although I'm retired now, so I now see that their skin is just a different color. As if they have low oxygen, because they do, they breathe different air to us, whereas we're pink because we've got more oxygen going around blood. So it's just stuff like that. They're still a physical person. These differences are no more than the differences between an African man, an Asian woman, and an Anglo child.
Speaker 2: We're all the same. We just might have different eyes or different.
Speaker 1: For zeke or whatever, and we can all inter marry and into breed, and we can do the same with the grays. That's what this experimenting is all about. So we couldn't breathe with them if they weren't very much like us. I understand there are different stories out there with different aliens, and some people are terrified, but that's just not my experience, and I can only tell you what I've seen, so that clearly lots of different races. This is the one that I've had to experience with. So that's Grandpa Graham, who's now very old man. Do they live longer than us? As a question, and I can get maybe, but not a lot longer.
Speaker 2: Maybe. I don't know.
Speaker 1: It depends how healthy they are, I suppose, but maybe one hundred one hundred and twenty just depends that I think it's I think it's just that their medicine's better.
Speaker 2: Okay. So Grandpa Graham was.
Speaker 1: Standing at the end of my cot and I pulled myself up, and he picked me up and put me on his right hip, and I felt no different to it, a human picking me up that I knew. I don't remember him before that, but I did feel that I knew him at that point. And he said to me, I'm like your grandfather, little one. It still calls me a little one, and I'm not little, And so wouldn't a baby go with a relative and get in a car and just do it? Because people ask me why I went so pick me up, I just went with him, trustingly, happily. I knew the man, I liked him, and we floated or levitated whatever word you want to use, up and literally through the ceiling. Our bodies don't change. They changed the space around us and into a round lighthole at the bottom of a round spaceship. I've seen many different sizes and many different shapes, but these ones were the medium sized hospital ship.
Speaker 2: I call them. So as Grandpa.
Speaker 1: Graham and I rise through the hole, in the bottom of the ship. The door beneath us closes over, and it's like an old fashioned camera.
Speaker 2: Toure just close us.
Speaker 1: Like just sort of folds in, if you're familiar with the old fashion aperture. And then we're just standing there and I look around me and there's a group of children and I know some of them, and it's the same group that I've been in ever since, from babyhood to adulthood. And I now know three of them on earth that have witnessed the same things as me and contacted me. So the big kids are supposed to look after little kids, so I must have been allocated to a bigger kid who then held my hand. I guess human babies are pretty dependent, so they can't just leave us running, can they. It's very organized, and it's very much like your high school science experiment where you get a control group and maybe.
Speaker 2: Two other groups with issues that they're comparing.
Speaker 1: It's incredibly organized, but it's also very much like the experiments on the International Space Station with plants and things. They're just ahead of us. So then I'm laying on a levitating table that looks like a you know, a doctor's bench, only there's no mattress on it. It's just silver and there's no legs.
Speaker 2: This thing.
Speaker 1: That as a baby I didn't understand, but as an adult I do. Like a scanner, I suppose, only much smaller than our cat scans in my eyes, pet scans.
Speaker 2: And it just came right across.
Speaker 1: My body and all I could see was colored bits and probably my organs floating in the air. And as a baby, I was just fascinated. Now I know what was being shown. So it scanned my whole body and they took blood from my arm, but there wasn't a needle. It felt like they sucked it out somehow, nothing hurt. I wasn't scared. And then they took me back to my room. Grandpa Graham again picked me up, took me down, put me in the cot, and I went back to sleep.
Speaker 2: I know that happened many times over my life.
Speaker 1: They sedate us mostly, I guess they didn't need to sedate a baby that wasn't scared. The next time, I remember, I was about seven, and for whatever reason, just being older, perhaps I was terrified. I knew they were coming. I could sense they were coming, and my heart was racing. And again I was young, young enough not to understand that the thump, thump, dump for my pillow was just my heart racing, but that's what I could hear.
Speaker 2: And then they did come and.
Speaker 1: I rose up to the ceiling, but I wasn't fully sedated, because I hadn't been scared before, perhaps, and I screamed, but nothing came out. And then I was unconscious, and they took me up through the ceiling, so they must have decided to sedate me then, And I compared that to anesthetics or medazolam or valiant or something on Earth. You're sedated, you're not unconscious. So snippets of memories come through when other things are lost. There's definitely a lot that's vague in my mind that I can't grasp, but that's why. However, other things I remember incredibly clearly, and I've never forgotten them. So that time, the same thing happened, The same children were there, and I was put back into my bed. I don't remember going again to puberty, and that was pretty close to fourteen. I was a bit late, and then there was a lot between then and menopause. Sorry, ladies and gentlemen, I guess your fertile years are when they want you the most, although they have taken me either side of that. When I was a teenager, i'd see a lot in the sky. When they move, they're not like shooting stars. Is a very big difference. You can see easily see the difference between a plane, a helicopter, comet and a UFO or aka alien spaceship.
Speaker 2: They're usually very high up.
Speaker 1: Although they've come down close to me, and they can move at right angles to it to themselves. They just go up down to the right, to the left, a cross down. No comet can do that, honestly. So I have always seen a lot, an unusual number, And when I've got friends with me, they witness them too, even if they never have before. So you know, as fate will have it, I've often had witnesses or some sort of proof or among the police, and they've believed me because they've had other reports.
Speaker 2: So grateful for that. So yeah, that kept going on.
Speaker 1: And then the next time I remember really clearly, I was in my early twenties and I was I just woke up floating. I was just floating up off the bed. My body wasn't down there, my soul was in my body. I know that it compares to NDEs, but it wasn't the same. It was a physical experience. And I floated up through the ceiling and we lived in a fairly old house and it was well, rooms are always dusty. But I sneezed and I saw a cockroach. Now to do that, I had to be in my body. Your soul's not going to sneeze. And I asked how, and Grandpa Graham said, well, we changed molecules of all the physical stuff around you, but we don't change you. So somehow they're I don't know. I mean, I'm not going to claim to understand their science. That is the answers I got when I asked the questions. I floated up into the medium sized round you with the hot the lighthole at the bottom that I've seen most and in there I met another male human whom i'd seen as a child, and also one of the ones I've seen on Earth.
Speaker 2: So what are they doing up there with us?
Speaker 1: Well, they're taking our eggs in a sperm and doing breeding experiments, and they invented IVF and I think that they implant the fertilized over back into our uterus. Well, this is how Grandpa Graham explained it when I asked, And they put a hormonal injection to make it take in the uterus behind it, and then some take and some don't, and they leave them in you for under three months, and then they take you back up there, remove the fetus and put it in an artificial fetus. Yeah, horrible stuff, but they did their best to be as kind as possible and as gentle as possible. And I must be one of the few people who asks a million questions and drives them nutting. I find they're all always happy to answer. But they're very phlegmatic in their personality and that their fatal expression or their body language doesn't change. I've heard people describe them as autistic or as clones.
Speaker 2: Not true.
Speaker 1: They're people, and they project emotions and they project words in your language. So they must have some sort of translator, or I've got the translator.
Speaker 2: I don't know, but I hear them in English.
Speaker 1: Yet in the background of that, I hear a funny click click sound that I cannot mimic. So I suggest they've got a language, but they add some sort of translator and we hear it now language. But the questions are answered directly. So if I say what color is the sky, they will say blue. They will not say blue with white whispy clouds and it's a warm day. They just won't give you another ounce of information. Not deliberately. They just don't understand all the nuances of human language. I do drive them mad with questions. It's just my personality. I just want to understand. And Gwampark Graham has learnt to laugh. They don't usually laugh, but he laughs. That's some of the things I'm thinking that he can hear. So this is a tangent, but it also leads into the next experience. So once I was in a ship he was driving. There was another human beside me. They're tiny. There's ones that they pick you up in, not made for human sized physique. Freezing cold, and I'm sitting there on this metal bench with my knees up near my ears. And I said to the driver, who I know was Grandpark Graham, can you please do something.
Speaker 2: About it's too cold? Make it warmer?
Speaker 1: And he laughed and he said, well, if I make it warmer, we can't live. But you'll survive in the cold. You just won't enjoy it. At that point, though, I also noticed there were no controls. He was doing everything with thought. And that same ship. So this is my next experience. Anyway, went out over the ocean where I live. There's a lot of coves and bays and estuaries before it gets to the sea. It's all salt water, but they're all they're all still there. And so it went out over the water, deep into the ocean, and then a long way out we went back up into space, and I was aware that we were underwater, and I was aware that we're in space, but I couldn't feel any movement.
Speaker 2: I feel sick when I get back.
Speaker 1: When I wake up in bed, the first thing I do is throw up, and I have a whop a headache. I suppose delayed motion sickness.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I mean, your guess is as good as mine, but this is what happened. So then that.
Speaker 1: Person that was in that ship with me, I met. I was working in an emergency department. Clearly I can't give any names or places. I can in private, but not in their And this man came in as a patient and we recognized each other bizarrely from the ship.
Speaker 2: So strange.
Speaker 1: There's no way we could possibly have met on Earth, but anyway, we both had enough memories to we met later matched up the story.
Speaker 2: They know who they are. They don't want to go on public. That's up to them. That's fine. So yeah, so then I met that man.
Speaker 1: So then I went back with that man to the place that this ship had gone out over the water and could show him exactly where we'd stopped and a path that we'd walked down. And so just a detail I forgot is that the ship were in broke down just like cars breakdown, and Grunpy Graham parked it in the bush and we were waiting on the edge of the water for a new one to come.
Speaker 2: And get us.
Speaker 1: That's what happened. So he walked us down this concrete path and over this jetty. At the end of the jetty, we climbed into the smaller ship, which didn't rock on the water. It was just levitating slightly above the water. It was all even though the weight would be uneven when somebody stepped in, it didn't move. Their technology is mind blowing. I'm not a technological person, but I wish I'd ask more questions about those things. However, I didn't. So then there's then I had children, got married, all of those things human children. I mean, over that time, there were three pregnancies that weren't explainable.
Speaker 2: I was married for a time.
Speaker 1: However, a doctor confirmed a pregnancy and I had to have it a day and see when I miscarried, and there was facial parts. Again, I can prove it, I really can. So after that, you know, lots of funny things happened. I wasn't in the spaceship, but I was still seeing. For example, my two children and my husband were standing in the backyard and we saw five red orbs just floating across in front of us, not far away, no further than another yard, another house yard in Australia, and we all thought it was very exciting. Would send so many no one was perturbed by it at all. But humans try and hidle this, and there's still a cover up, even with Trump coming out with the UFO files. And in the next day in the paper it said that they were Chinese lanterns, you know, like a candle in rice paper, floating rubbish. They were like the light that was red was like infrared red from an infrared lamp. It was orange red though, and ours is more red, so it was a color of light I hadn't seen on earth. They were slowly watching us while we were watching them, And that very night, my eldest child had a dream and came down to breakfast the next day and said, Mom, Mom, the aliens took me last night and there were children there, and can they come home for dinner? And they were so nice and blah blah blah, And I said, do aliens eats bag bowl? Because he wants to know what I'd feed them. So it was all a bit of a funny conversation. But I'm telling you, other people witness the things that I have witnessed, and that can't be an accident. So another story. I went with a friend, an old friend who I new believed in UFOs was educated, saying, no one him long enough to know that they weren't me mental health problems. We went to Birdie Beach at night because I've got a sun problem and that's up near Newcastle, and he went for a swim. I wasn't my sharks in the dark. And then he came running up the beach terrified, saying something came up from the water and looked at him. Oh, come on. So I went down back to the waterfront with him, and it did this green lit thing that I would now call a drone, and it can go in water too. That was round orb shape, a physical thing, but nothing like a fisherman's lure or any of the logical things you might think of. Came up out of the deep water, looked at us, and went back down. And the green of the light was the same green that I often see UFOs in, not a color we have any light in. It's fluorescent green, but doesn't hurt your eyes. It's bright, but not like a light bulb or fire or anything that you can think of your earth. So there are differences. They have things we don't have. Anyway, So we sat on the beach and discussed it for a while and then he said to me, look, just look to your left. I said, oh, it's a lighthouse, and he said, do you think's the light us?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: No, okay, it's not a lighthouse, great big round of life. Is it a full moon? No, we could see the moon on the other side.
Speaker 2: Well what is it? And we neither of us know?
Speaker 1: And he said, spaceship noe right quick, getting the car, but going up there and he was petrified and not me.
Speaker 2: I't get myself in troubles sometimes anyway.
Speaker 1: So we drove up to the point and at the point was two green san green as the one we saw in the water orbs above this round ball of light going down out to the right, back up in a triangle, and that was the right one, and then the left one would go down out to the left and back up to the top. So they were scouting around it. And when we got to the gate it it flew off. We saw it fly off other so again another witness. So then I was telling someone else, another friend, and this friend said, you've lost the plot. I don't believe you. I said, great, it's just great. So I said, I'm going to prove this. So I rang a Newcastle police near Birdie Beach and I got a young constable and I said to him, do you do you believe in the UFOs And he said, tell me the story. So I did, and then he said, well, look I didn't, but you're the twentieth caller telling the same story, so you're not the only one that saw it. So that story was checked out by the producer of a TV show. I did an interview on every with the place. Everything that I have said has been checked out by investigative reporters and myself and various other people who wanted to disprove me to bit didn't succeed. Another next story in chronological order was New Year's Eve at Gosford Waterfront.
Speaker 2: They have fireworks every New Year's Eve about.
Speaker 1: Nine point thirty for the children, and I live quite near that, so I enjoy that, and I've got grand children, so I've taken them a few times. This was just my oldest grandchild and I this particular New Year's Eve. Well, we went to one of the backstreets on the estuary so we could see the other side to the main crowd, but there were still about twelve.
Speaker 2: People where we were sitting.
Speaker 1: So while the fireworks were going off and everyone's all distracted by the lights, see five red orbs above it, I seem to going three fives and seven, and actually i've said nine to elevens. I don't know about that, but that's old, isn't it. So there were five red orbs above the fireworks, and I was watching them quietly. Other people hadn't seem to notice. But when the fireworks stopped, I'm just at a stage in my life where old enough to say, buger it, you care what people think? And I said to the dozen or so around me, can you see those red orbs? They all said yes, but one person looked away and denied what the others saw. And then I said to my granddaughter, I think their UFOs, And well, I'm sure their UFOs, but you just sort of soften it for other people. This couple beside me, the woman said to the man or she must believe in in aliens.
Speaker 2: You know, it was all a lot.
Speaker 1: Everyone could see it, but nobody knew what they was saying except me. There was also a police boat parked very close, close enough that I could see the cops on board, and I could see that it was a police boat, but I couldn't I could hear sound of them talking, but not what they were saying. So they were also clearly watching the red orbs. And about ten minutes I said to my grand a Lord's City from ND, I think, wait till the crowds go, but really I just wanted to see what happened. So about yeah, about ten minutes after, they all came down above the water, right in front of the police boat, and the police boat on the radio, making lots of noise, carrying on obviously getting back up and telling people. And one of the orbs when to the other side of the boat and then slowly moved along above the water, only about ten feet or three meters something like that. Owned the police boat turned on its engines and made a lot of noise and started to go after this orb. But this is only one of the five. I don't know where the other five went because I was watching this one. However, they can just turn their lights off and become and look invisible, or they could have taken off into the So the boat went after the orb, and the orb just went slowly and let it catch up, and then it stopped, and then the police boat nearly caught up, so they must have seen it pretty close up. And then it would take off a bit, and then it'll go slowly a bit further, let the police boat catch up. And it just kept doing that until it was out of sight. And it was cat and mouse, and the funniest thing was no danger, no fear. I think the cops were terrified, but the aliens thought it was funny to play a game with them, and that is absolutely my experience of them. They're playful, they get human humor, even if it's not their usual. They're showing off, they're going ha ha, we can go faster than your buddies. You know, mine as big as than yours. Sorry, but buddies and I do laugh at all of this, and it helps helps me anyway, So it might help other people listening that have had similar experiences that don't know how to cope find the humor in it. So so that's at gossip waterfront. I won't tell you the year, but it's verifiable with the cops, and too many people saw it. I also rang the police sorry afterwards, and said, look I saw blah blah blah, and the police woman the answered said, oh, we've given up.
Speaker 2: We're not even going to argue.
Speaker 1: Too many people saw it, so to be honest, I don't mean the police anymore, but when I did every single time, there've been other reports and the police have not doubted me at all, which surprised me more than that surprises you. But those little details are important, I think. So Apparently I then hadn't come out or out of the closet or read other people's accounts or heard other people's accounts, and I didn't realize that I was not the only person on the planet saying these things, only because I'd been quiet and once it had been a whole life thing, and I had chosen a couple of friends that I trusted who believed me. I basically didn't tell very many people at all.
Speaker 2: So the next big event.
Speaker 1: Was I spent some time grieving for the children that had been taken from me, realizing that I'd met them and seen them physically, and I'd given them. So I just had to find a way to cope with that. Without acts, I couldn't go to a counselor who would believe me. And I now know there are many, many other people with similar experiences, and I've met them or they've come to me online through these interviews, and basically we've helped each other. So I don't need it anymore. But my way of coping was with the grief was to name them, give them a human name, recognize that I'd seen them and they had different faces. They looked part human, part gray. It's all IVF but they make you. They don't tell you that till you ask at the end. So I was coping, trying to cope with the grief. I gave them names, and I clearly recognized their faces, and I knew roughly how old they were, and it matched up with my medical records.
Speaker 2: I grieved by not grieving.
Speaker 1: Getting to know them and realizing that they were in fact alive just like they were and well, as my granddaughter then said, it's like then in another country, not dead, they just overseas. I thought that's a good point. And I've since seen them anyway, so I'm okay now. But I wasn't okay because I didn't understand. It just didn't make sense to me. So the other thing that I did to cope that I hate, well I will help other people is I wrote down all the snippets of memories that I had remembering I'd been sedated, so bits were missing on separate pieces of paper, and then I put those pieces of paper in chronological order, and then I tried to remember roughly what year there were around, what was happening in my life at the time, and I wrote that down. Well, that's how I wrote the book. It's not everything, but it is in order and it does make sense. So it was like a jigsaw puzzle, and I just slotted the pieces in and suddenly I realized it just dawned on me what had happened, And regardless of how the world saw it, this had happened to me. And I wasn't crackers. So silly little book, because I'm not an authors not perfect sold really well. Everybody loved it that's read it has loved it and written to me. I think I've only had one negative review, which means that my purpose is it's printed as cheap ast possible. I don't make any money off it. I've put it at the bottom price. It's helping people, and the majority of the people that have written to me have also had very highly similar experiences and were just grateful that somebody else had put them into words. And when I said to a number of them, do you think you could write something or perhaps going on an interview and back me up seeing as you saw the same things, but they don't want to.
Speaker 2: A lot of people scaed. And I really get that.
Speaker 1: It cops incredible criticism and it takes a lot of guts, a lot of fear, but you just have to suck it up and do it to put it out there in the public, and as I said to you off air, Nick, I had a lot of indviews taken down because I copped a lot of bullying well eleven years ago now, and I just forget it.
Speaker 2: I'm just doing it.
Speaker 1: It's still true. I haven't read my own book because I don't need to. And I still remember the details of the same way, because when something that out of the ordinary happens to you, you do remember. Ask any real trauma, because there's less trauma, there's more Roman than there's victim.
Speaker 2: They remember details.
Speaker 1: I remembered that everything that happened in the room where things were placed, like photographic memory kind of stuff. And I don't have that in the rest of my life.
Speaker 4: Do you have an interest in the paranormal? Did? You'll love the unaxnetwork dot com. The AX is your streaming audio and video for everything supernatural, strange and mysterious like UFOs, Bigfoot, Ghost and so much more from host like Clyde Lewis, Whitley Streeberg, Michah Haiks, and Christina Gomaz. Visit the unex network dot com show page for a complete list of all the paranormal programs you'll find on the AX. Be sure to follow us on Twitter for updates at KYU nx dB, follow our Facebook group x Network, Pie the podcast on Spotify, iHeart Audible and Apple podcast. It's time, It's.
Speaker 3: If is the axe as aks?
Speaker 1: So okay, so it's news E've gone. And then after that grieving. I am a believer in God, and I prayed and I begged Grandpa Graham at the same time. And I forgot to tell you that he hears me telepathically. Somehow, I'm going to digress. I do have a tracking implant, much like tracking amplants we put on dogs and cats. One of them, the first one, as a baby, was in my nose. My nose kept bleeding, Mum kept taking me to the doctor. They couldn't stop it. Then I remember Grandpa Graham taking me and removing it, and he put another one in my left knee under my proteller.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: That one kept until my oh thirties, would come to the surface infected and my body would keep rejecting it and then go back to and I'd go to a doctor and they'd say, you probably fell over as a kid, and it's a bit of gravel or something like that. But nobody could find it, and then eventually it came to the surface, and I had knelt down on the carpet. I was just in the middle of moving house, and when I stood up, it had come out of the skin enough that it caught on the carpet and ripped out.
Speaker 2: It's got a scar there.
Speaker 1: To prove it. And what I found when I washed the blood off it was a cone shaped thing, only an inch long when fully extended, and if I held both ends, one was pointy and one was round and flapped, so literally a cone, and I could push it in and out and pull it back with my fingers, so it was like a telescope. It was made out of something I didn't recognize. The best I can give you similar to quartz, but it wasn't quartz. It certainly wasn't an accidental piece of glass I'd fallen on as a child. It was something very engineered. So I washed the blot of it, put it on the window sill, and the next day it was gone. But what happened during that night for the thing to be gone again provable will blow your mind. So I was in this new house. My children were asleep, and I went to sleep, and I had a dog and the dog wouldn't stop barking, and she never did. She was standing at the back glass barking over the backyard. So I went out to see what was going on. Well, I went to the door, I didn't open the door, and I could see this big ball of light, much like I described from the Boody Beach one.
Speaker 2: I knew who it was and what it was, and I just went, oh, Hi, hi, guys.
Speaker 1: And I'm ridiculous, but I make myself laugh laugh sometimes, but again it's coping and they'd never hurt me. And I got felt like I was physically pushed, although there was nothing there on the shoulders. Push back to bed, go back to bead, don't come out, That's what I could hear. So I went back to bed and must have been whatever they do to status and went to sleep. And when I woke up in the morning, I didn't remember. However, on my way to work, and I can remember the road, I was on, the house, I was beside the suburb, I was in the time the day really clearly, and again I'll give you exactly those dates if you want. And so on the way to work, on the radio on the local radio station, again I can remember exactly, the DJ and the radio station. So I rang it said there was a body found in a certain street behind a house, and it was sliced open and there were no guts in it, and there was not a drop of blood to be found. And they didn't understand. So I then immediately rang the station, the radio station, and said, listen, I can tell you about that. It was behind my house last night, and it all came back to me. Then when they said it, it all flashed back. The woman on the phone said, I'll get the manager of the station. He came on and he said we're not allowed to talk about it. They both sounded terrified and they hung up on me. So I rang the police. I said, listen, I heard on the radio that you found a body was behind my house. I can tell you what happened. The police sergeant that had just answered the phone for whatever reason said to me verbatim, we know it is not human. Case closed, bang hung up on me. See, no one want to know. I could tell them what happened. It was a dead human. There was a murder investigation.
Speaker 2: No one wanted my.
Speaker 1: Statement, and I don't know now in hindsight, no one wanted to interview me. So what happened was somebody it turned out later, and I have to keep these stories a bit shorter. I had tried to break into my house, and they'd intended to kill me and my children, or they may have or something like that, and the aliens had stopped them. So they don't kill, but they do kill to protect their own. And because my implant had come out, it must have gone all static and they must have had that on their tracking equipment, and so they'd been alerted that something was rung at my place. And whether it's a coincidence they came or whether they saw that, I don't know, but that's what happened. I would willingly be interviewed by cops about that. But bizarrely, once again, any police I've ever told has believed me. So all of these things aside, and I did go off in a tangent there. I'm sorry, in my grief and in my prayers and in my talking to Grandpark Graham and him hearing me tell apathetically, I begged to understand. I had a million questions and I voiced them in my head and I metaphorically stomped around the house, going I've had enough of this. I want to understand, you know, how dare you do this to me and not explain what you're doing.
Speaker 2: I had the right to understand anyway. That night, went to bed, got taken.
Speaker 1: Remember clearly, they must have given me less sedation, if any at all. Went up into a small spaceship, flew up really high into the air, went into a massive lighthole at the bottom of a massive mothership. Part the little ship little taxi.
Speaker 2: I guess in.
Speaker 1: It and got out, and Grandpa Graham took me on a literal tour of the mothership, which is the whole story itself. Every question I'd asked was answered. I saw things I couldn't possibly have seen on Earth. I met a teenage girl that was teaching Hybrid. I made up my granddaughter, and I made up the name Humalian. We just ingest and it seems to be used now, so I'll just say Humalian. I saw a Humalian girl that was teaching the Hybrid, the Humalian children about Earth, and she had been witnessed on Earth. And I have a photograph of her in my book called Humalian. There's a black and white copy out now because it's cheaper, called Humalian two two. Not the numbers and all the details of another ship visitor in there, but a quick go overview Grandpa Graham. I was in a ship that was really beautiful and to me very futuristic. But Graham said it was actually quite old and the old technology and they just desperately needed a new one. So the story, according to my questions and answers from Grandpa Graham, was that they had lived on a planet not that far from us.
Speaker 2: Was it Mars? Was it not? Don't know, I don't know. People have just asked me that.
Speaker 1: But the planet had either been destroyed by a natural event or they had niched themselves like we're threatening to do hear on Earth.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: But the planet was then unlivable, and they knew it was coming. So they'd built this massive ship and taken all their best scientists and breeding people and genetically good people, and people did the jobs they need. And I like it to Noah's Ark as Noah's Arc shipped to me. And in it was everything in the center. It was multi stories high. I didn't count. You've got to remember the lot going on. You know, Some things I remember clearly, Some things I forgot to ask. But in the center was park grass floating in the center and trees in pots, and above that was a lighthole at the top too, So there's obviously artificial light coming in from the top on the bottom, and Grandpa Goan saw that. So we've got some oxygen and we're trying to keep parts of our planet alive. So this tree probably came from their planet, but it wasn't that dissimilar to ours. May have come from I don't know, but when certainly not the only planet out there, and we are certainly not the only life on planets. So just because they've got a different tree species or different shaped eyes, doesn't mean they're very much different to us. And that he said that was for the humanian children or the children or whatever to play in. And why are some on the ship and some on Earth. Well, there's no way of knowing what the genetic is going to do here on Earth. Mother father baby gets part of dad, part of mum, and you don't know which one they're going to look like. Well, same deal for their interbreeding, and so if they're human enough, they get to come back on live on Earth and they get to be left in the mother's uterus, and if they're not human enough and they look alien, they have to take them up there to keep them living in their environment. But their environment is less oxygen, more carbon dioxide, colder, slower, their heart rate is slower, their blow pressure is lower, their breathing is barely you can barely see it. These are just the mercy things that I observed and asked questions about. So then we got into these. We were on one of the verandahs, and one of the questions I'd asked was can you take me there for two weeks and let me stay with my children? And he said, well, you're not going to survive here in this environment for that long. And remember I said that when I come back, I'm sick, if especially the longer it is, ESSI gram. So he showed me the room that they lived in, and it was very minimalistic, to say the least. No corners made of a silver metal. I cannot we don't have not aluminium, not silver, not mercury, not I don't know, mixtures of three and alloy perhaps, but something very smooth and beautiful. There was a bed in one corner and a window around window above it which I could see the stars out of and I certainly have not seen them like that on.
Speaker 2: Earth, so couldn't have made that up.
Speaker 1: I was thinking that bed looks cold and hard, and so Grandpa Grams had sit on it, so I did, and it wasn't even though it was metal, it was soft and spongy and not cold at all. And in the corner was just a few shelves when covered. Because I basically asked if I could bring my toothbrush and my hair brush, tone of clothes, so I guess that's about all I could bring. But he said, they don't have those knees. We had too many material things here on earth, all of us. They just have not to need them, or they didn't, I don't know. I guess they learned not to need them because they had to. And then we went to the next room. And the next room was this little girl or tenage girl, and that's why we went in the room. And this girl was sitting on a levitating stool I suppose no legs, and there were all these toddlers sitting around, and.
Speaker 2: One of them was my granddaughter.
Speaker 1: And I didn't know that, I said, my Humalian granddaughter, but my soul knew that because I looked straight at it in Grandpa Graham and said, that's your granddaughter. So my Humalian children have had children on the ship, and she was so beautiful. They're just they are beautiful creatures, really they are. Whether they're when I have a theory that mixed jeans on Earth two different races produce beautiful children because they're clean genes and we're not interbreeding in villages like we did hundreds of years ago. What's the same with them makes a humlion a human? And they're just stunning, they really are. They seem to get the best of faith, the best if they make it. Now, I just will go on a tangent intentionally. Here I saw in a well known Sydney hospital a gray, fully gray, fully formed, fully termed alien baby in a jar of formaldehyde that had come out of a human woman. I was shown it by the professors in the hospital because they Because there's more to that story, I won't tell all that a lot. But so I've seen these people physically and on my visits. I've seen them on Earth, and I send them in space, but it's my body. It's not an out of body experience. They are not clones, spirits, demons, monsters, cruel they're not going to eat humans.
Speaker 2: They under those things.
Speaker 1: They're like the fact that some of my grandchildren are half another European country. That it's all, honestly, And once I understood all that, what was the fear? I see ethical questions.
Speaker 2: In the breathing.
Speaker 1: I now know that when the fetuses are removed from the mother, they put into an artificial womb in a big room, and that's just horrible, and they're playing with babies' lives. And I know we're not all but I'm anti abortion, anti anything like that. So Grandpa Graham said to me, and I didn't know about this room until considerably later. He said, I didn't show you that at first because I knew't you wouldn't sit well with you. And he actually said, I'm really, really sorry. We've probably made you sick because all the time you're in space and the stuff we've done to you, we didn't intend for that to happen. But you do it to cows and rats and monkeys. Hmmm, good point, but you know, thanks. However, I wouldn't swap these experiences for the world, and would rather be sick and have had the experiences, they were just incredible, and I know people that will have ancestors that one day we'll live on Earth. Now, it's remember I said, if I should do a diagram and it all linking, I could put ars things, but that if they were too alien, they'd have to go back and live with them because they couldn't survive on Earth, and if they were human enough, they'd let them live on Earth. Well, I have met or seen in the street several people that I recognize as humanian by traits, certain physical traits about them, and they look at me and we look straight into each other's eyes and can hear each other talking strangers in the street. Not a lot, but enough to not it's true. So their point, the Grays point, is to when they left their planet and lived in space, they lost their fertility, their alability to breed, so that's why they.
Speaker 2: Developed overf but it didn't work straight up.
Speaker 1: It's taken a few generations because of the different atmospheric pressures, oxygenal stuff I've already mentioned. So they're hoping that if you breed several generations down, eventually they're going to have someone that's part gray but looks human that can survive in our atmosphere without getting sick and also survive in their am sphere without getting sick. Now why it's because they claim, or Grandpa Graham claimed that their ancestral memories are all on their DNA, so they remember things from millions of years ago. They can access things that have already been learned, things that have already been studied, and they've got this massive library of just for the sake of visualizing, imagine a massive room, several stories high, full of slides out of the lab. They're not slides, there's something else, but the walls aligned with samples of the DNA. And he said to insists from all over the universe, different planets, different animals, different plants, And that's why this is snow as Uk.
Speaker 2: And we have to keep this going. We've got to.
Speaker 1: If you blow up Earth, which and hey, look what's going on in the world now, we lose our multiple generations worth of bringing experiments. Plus those of us that believe think that believe it's not the right word. No, I think that there's probably aliens on Earth for AONs, thousands, even millions of years. But this is just someone I'm talking about now. The greatest experience that probably started in Roswell, So there's a reason for their experiments that I've started with their sum up. They're human like, they're not human, but they're very similar to humans. I've gotten to know them as individual people, and the ones I know are all different personalities. As a weed, they're like our International Space Station astronauts doing experiments where the lab rats just fat. They don't mean to harm us, but they're trying to keep their race going and their information going. And I think eventually it'll be fine. I think they'll be Humalians walking amongst us, working in McDonald's, working in architecture jobs, whatever, whatever, and it'll be like, well, the best example one thing, it will be like when Captain Cook came to Australia. We know the Dutch gott Effirsts don't start me, and Captain Cook's men thought that the Aborigines were demons because they are very black, and the Aboriginal he thought that Captain Cook's men were ghosts because they were very white. And they were both wrong, obviously, and obviously we can breed with each other. And it's not just Aborigin like all different racist it's just that I'm Australian. That's the best example I can give you. So what I really want is for people to realize that these people are, including my own two biological children, however, they were conceived or born, very much people.
Speaker 2: And I'm sure.
Speaker 1: That in their race they have good and bad and I'm sure that demons exist too, but they're not in But we've got the best of them doing as we do on the ISS. We've got the scientists, we've got the educated ones, and we've got the non criminal ones. I also discovered that they have a no tolerance crime and anybody who does anything wrong.
Speaker 2: Just is killed. Yep.
Speaker 1: But that's what they do. So they have a very good society, working very well. Everyone's got a job, everyone eats. They have communal eating rooms, but private bedrooms. Families live together. They don't have money, but they have a points system so they have to earn what they eat.
Speaker 2: It's really really all good and we could learn so much from them.
Speaker 1: And I am now sixty five, so a lot of what I saw was a long time ago, and didn't things didn't exist on this earth. We didn't even have mobile phones, let alone ultrasounds, ivs sendoscopies, like bending technology. A lot of that stuff has come true, but not all of it. I've seen a lot of stuff that's still not here, but it will be. And I don't think they're thousands of years ahead of us. I think they're only hundreds of years ahead of us. And I don't think they're brilliantly smarter than us. I think it's just that's their slice of society, the slice of the pie of the educated ones. But they certainly know a lot more than us, and they seem to have learnt by it, and in my experience, they believe in a god, the same god as us, and they definitely have a soul.
Speaker 3: Thanks Nick, thank you for sharing all that.
Speaker 2: Jane, You're welcome. I hope it helps.
Speaker 3: Someone, Indeed it will. How do you feel fine?
Speaker 2: Because I'm know I'm down the truth. I feel good when I do it.
Speaker 1: It's like I feel like I'm a little bit nervous to start with, because I know it can sound nutty if you haven't seen anything. I feel good after it because it's true exactly.
Speaker 3: That's what it's all about it. If it happened, then there's no problem. Jane, do you think that an abduction can be truly considered positive if the person cannot give informed consent.
Speaker 1: No, And even though I carry on in a happy fashion and like them, I understand the negatives and that's part of my trauma.
Speaker 2: But I've worked through it.
Speaker 1: And if other people are still terrified and don't remember everything, so no, I guess it's not one hundred percent positive.
Speaker 2: But the visit itself is I.
Speaker 1: Like them, They like me, they're kind to me, they answer my questions, they're gentle, they're loving. There are doctors and nurses and scientists, but the understanswer has to be no. It's understandable that some people are frightened, and I would never have consented to them taking through my children. So that's the other thing. I've just been through all the stages of grief, including anger, and because I was lucky enough to have studied that a bit and worked with that a bit, I able to help myself with it.
Speaker 3: I guess, of course, Yeah, people deal with it in different ways. They do. You said you processed it and you looked at it as if they were just somewhere else, like a child living somewhere else. Did you ever given names?
Speaker 2: Yes, I did, and they're all in the book. They've all got names.
Speaker 1: Howe about my Earth children in the book have fake names, and that's the only thing in the book that's fake, non diplumes, because that's just not fair to my children.
Speaker 3: Yeah, of course that's more than understandable.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and there's no like my humanian children. It doesn't matter, does it. No one's going to go and find them unless they're in the know. So it was all right to put their real names. But they're just names I've given them. They have names in gray language. I just felt I needed to see them as people, because they are.
Speaker 3: Were you ever given an indication that you would ever see them?
Speaker 1: Yes, and I have. I have not enough, but I have seen them, so that helps a lot. I just wish they could come down here and stay, stay for a couple of weeks, or I could go there and stay for a couple of weeks. But I now understand why they can't and I can't.
Speaker 3: I mean, it makes sense, especially what we've heard over the years and what you've explained tonight. You formed a bond with one of them.
Speaker 2: I did. Yeah, Well, Graham's just a bit of a joke, a play on gray.
Speaker 1: You know, the color g r a y, I am, you know, playing with the human name, and that people call them the grays just a joke, and he thinks it's funny. And then the grandpaet is, well, he's old enough to be my I think I actually now think the end of it all that he is he's DNA is in me somehow. Of course I have his parents and human parents and human grandparents, but I think that it's further down the line in my family tree.
Speaker 3: Okay, And did he ever tell you obviously you've asked a lot of questions over time. Did he ever tell you how long this breeding program has been going and how long it will last?
Speaker 1: For?
Speaker 2: Yes? Yes, no, yes, he told me that.
Speaker 1: I mean, I'm not I am old in your books, but I'm not old enough to remember Eisenhower. And he did tell me that President Eisenhower made an agreement after the Bronzewell. And I think this is not well known, but known with them to experiment on humans for the breeding program and in exchange for technology. And we certainly have gone ahead medically and perhaps in technology I don't know about on Earth.
Speaker 2: So they exchanged it for.
Speaker 1: Tech, and Eisenhower allegedly gave them a list of junior mostly English soldiers, and they just took their babies in experiment on them, and people just thought they had a miscarriage. And so that's only I don't know, four or five generations. But they have been here for thousands of years. They told me they saw the birth and the death of Christ, and they saw the Great Flood, and they saw lots of things that archaeologists have discovered since. But that's their ancestors. Of course, Grandpa goings down the generations.
Speaker 3: So say, officially they basically started this with Eisenhower. That would have been nineteen fifty four.
Speaker 1: Well, I was born in nineteen sixty one. That's the same year as the Betty and Barney Hill case, which I now know, which was the first recorded abduction witnessed by two people case same year. And my biological father was a junior English officer and his brother was I six spy for England, and that again is provable. So but what Eyesen how allegedly said was just to make sure they don't know, and so they were sedating us and wiping our memories. But as time's gone on, people like me have stopped around and go But I want to understand and some of us they take without sedation.
Speaker 2: I'm not the only one again.
Speaker 1: And I think I just got on really really well with Grandpa Graham and we formed a relationship and he was happy to help me and try and apologize.
Speaker 2: What they've done.
Speaker 1: But if I hadn't been a labrat, wouldn't seen what I've seen or have met Grandpa Graham.
Speaker 2: And I'm not swapping that for the world.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you developed, and you've had these experiences obviously in the very big and you didn't understand what was going on. I didn't, and you performed this relationship with him. And it does seem if you grow over a lot of many of the abduction cases and people I speak to, there seems to be a figure, whether it be male or female, that seems to connect with the oh wow individual.
Speaker 1: As it was explained to me, groups of children from beginning to end, and those are all around my age now, some older, some younger, but the same group. And they've organized these groups and then they've followed them right through and they'll continue to follow us through until we die, because why would I be taken post menopause? But anyway, I think that somebody's in charge of each of those groups, and then somebody's in charge of the bigger project, much like we would, and then there's probably a CEO or whatever you want to call it. And we went into this room at one point, just on the mother ship, so this explains it.
Speaker 2: And there were all.
Speaker 1: These grays with their heads down working on levitating tables, doing something, and one of them look dub his eyes widened, their magnificent eyes, I'll tell you, and he nodded, and Grandpa Graham was allowed to show me around, and no one else looked up. Now, whether I don't know whether that was a respect thing, whether Grandpa Graham was the boss with the others were workers, whether the one that looked up was the next boss, I really don't know.
Speaker 2: But it all reminded me of the sort of hierarchy we have on Earth.
Speaker 1: So and I also have somebody else, two other women tell me that they think they know Grandpa Graham too from my descriptions.
Speaker 2: So I'm sure that you're right.
Speaker 1: But I hadn't. I mean, that's just my little circle. I hadn't heard that that was the main figure. But that would that would make sense, wouldn't it If they're all organized in groups.
Speaker 2: Science groups. Do you know what I mean by that?
Speaker 3: Maybe like a like a cosmic social worker case officer, something like that is mind you. It doesn't happen in every account. It just seems to be the ones which there's been prolonged multiple contacts.
Speaker 1: I think too, when I'm telling you this story, I feel love for a grandfatherly man called Grandpa Graham to me. And you can't imagine love, That's what I think. And you can't imagine you're loving your children, and you can't imagine different faces. And I've heard that human beings can't dream things they haven't seen at least part of you know, like the seed of the scene that they're dreaming, or I cannot make up their feeling of love. You can't imagine. You can't love an imagine your friend. So I love Grandpa Graham. He's real, Yeah, and I love him in a very appropriate way.
Speaker 3: Did he ever tell you or did you ever ask where they originated from?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: And he said I wouldn't know the name of the planet. There wasn't a human name for the planet, so he couldn't give it to me because I can't stand click click click, And I have wondered if it was Mars, but I didn't wander that till I got back from visit, so it may or may not be, but it was that scenario. He did say, like the Mars scenario. So no, I I haven't got a name. And the other thing I forgot to ask is people often say did you see what they eat?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: But I forgot to ask. Remember I said, they only answer what you ask, don't I.
Speaker 3: When did you ask that? Were you young? A lot younger when you asked that?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: I asked the mothership and all. This was only about just before I write the book, So back to twenty fourteen, because I was stumping around in my head asking questions and saying I deserve to understand and how dare they take me all those times and not explain what they were doing?
Speaker 2: So I came.
Speaker 1: Back going, wow, that was amazing. I've gone for fifteen hours, so no wonder I felt sick. But I also came back thinking, oh, I didn't ask this, and I didn't ask that, So I don't know what. There'll be another opportunity, but that's what's happened.
Speaker 3: A lot of people say that the abductions for the breeding program has ceased, but I still get accounts, And could it be that people that were originally getting it, you know, they've got older, you know, like yourself, So could it be that it's still carrying on, but with obviously younger generations.
Speaker 1: Well I think that once i've certainly been less times and seen more in the sky, you have those sins. I wasn't fertile, but I think that they go down the generations and you might have this is not me. You might have four children and eight grandchildren, and they might take one of your grandchildren regularly, So they're still following the DNA down the lines, but they're not taking everybody in your family. I suspect my grandfather might have been taken, but unfortunately he's not alive, and I didn't have the courage to ask before he went. And I guess one of my grandchildren may be now, or maybe one of their.
Speaker 2: Children will be.
Speaker 1: I don't think the breeding programs over at all, because that's not how it works. They need to keep going until they can live on this planet. Haven't got another planet to go to, so they want their race on this Earth or species what if you want to call it, and all their DNA memories on the Earth so it can't be over yet, but it will be older people. You can't take me and breed me with me now, so that bit stops, But that doesn't Visits might stop if you're not particularly interested in cold emotionally or don't remember much.
Speaker 2: But I'm enthusiastic and pushing.
Speaker 3: It's something which is definitely going to take a lot of time. It's a bit like the evolution of animals, isn't it. It takes a largely a long period of time.
Speaker 2: Yep, I do know.
Speaker 1: Grandpa and Graham did tell me that they were really terrifieds the wrong way, but very very concerned about us destroying ourselves, as in humans destroying the planet with nukes, and it will ruin not only all of their However, Aon's perhaps have experiments.
Speaker 2: They'll probably do it before roswell. I don't know. That's just all I do know.
Speaker 1: And they won't have anywhere to live either. Plus nuclear weapons reverberate out into space and knock all the planets off their track. But I also met and asked a retired old physicist if we had nukes big enough to destroy the whole planet, and he said, we do. We do so, as I've written in the last chapter of my book in detail. When they told this man said, yes, that is absolutely possible. Now I wouldn't have known that because that's not my field of expertise. So I don't believe the breeding program's over. I do believe we're threatening not only ourselves, but the rest of the universe, or at least the planet's closest to us. And I think humans are being absolute idiots with this beautiful planet. And why do we get so many visitors from out of space, Because we do have a beautiful planet. We do have all these resources that they can't find elsewhere. We do have somewhere they can live, provided they just adjust their air needs. And we're very, very lucky. And here we are fighting with each other, killing each other, and trying to blow up the whole planet. And even just the missiles that have been going off in the last month or so or two months, I think now with American Iran and the hooties in the Middle East, they're causing earthquakes and threatening tsunamis and all sorts of things. There was an earthquake just after all that mass lot of missiles went off last week, So they're really worried, and the good plan. They've got a plan to take as many of us US and theirs as they can get off the planet if the nukes do go off. But you see, and here I haven't seen firsthand of incidents where a UFO comes in and blows some sort of blast at a missile going over to another country and they've they've thwartered it and stopped it.
Speaker 2: So I'm pretty sure they're watching.
Speaker 1: And I think I suspect or I don't know if I was told or it's just put it in my head for some reason that we think we've been here thousands of years humans. No, Apparently we've destroyed the planet again and again and again, and each time there's a new Adam and Eve, a new human race, and it builds up all over again. And our DNA, we've only had DNA since well, only in the public.
Speaker 2: I think it was maybe the fifties. But we're in the public.
Speaker 1: We're only known about DNA since the late nineties. With all these my Heritage, Ancestory, dot Com, all of these sites, there's an awful lot of DNA available to the government to test, isn't there. So I guess there's a lot of alien DNA mixed in that, and the more advanced we get with their DNA testing, the more we're going to realize that this is true. But hindsight's a funny thing, isn't it.
Speaker 2: Isn't it just I didn't know this as I was going through it.
Speaker 3: All human beings are generally destructive, So Graham obviously gave you all these warnings. Yes, and obviously all the stuff which has happened in the world. I think only last night there was quite a big earthquake in Japan.
Speaker 2: Yes seven point seven, which I've been watching.
Speaker 3: Do they ever say that they anything was to happen nuclear wise? Would they intervene?
Speaker 1: Well, they've said that they can't. Will have free will all of us, don't we. I feel we all agree with that. They can't stop us behaving that way, But they are stop intervening bombs going off, So yes, they will intervene if a new goes up, if they can, But how many can they? People think there's some sort of gods or angels or spirits that it's not better equipment than us. So there's a limit to what they can do. But they've got like an evacuation plan and a whole lot of what I can only call ambulance ships ready to because it'll take about fifteen minutes to go from wherever the nuke goes off. It'll trigger tsunami's, earthquakes, whatever. All the way across the world is like a Domino's thing, and it's about fifteen minutes gets from one side to the other. So that's how long they've got to pick up a few people and keep their race and our race going. But let's hope it doesn't happen. They've said it doesn't have to happen, but they've got a plan because we're all idiots down here.
Speaker 3: That's a good way of putting in here.
Speaker 2: Honestly.
Speaker 3: You mentioned other abductees, other people that were aboard the ships that you've met.
Speaker 1: You've made contact with them, Yeah, well they've made contact with me because they saw me on an interview.
Speaker 2: Otherwise we wouldn't have known about each other. That's right, I have.
Speaker 1: There's only three, the same three, which is not that many. A lot of people say to me, I think I remember seeing you. I go, okay, that's fine, but there's only three that we remember each other, and one of them's overseas. Couldn't We never possibly have met, and we've kept in touch and she just saw an interview and then went our MBU. Right. Really clearly, that's just great when you've got multiple witnesses to the same thing, because if people want to argue psychosis, you don't have two people having the same hallucination. It just doesn't work that way, different brains. So it's not it had to be a real event. Whether it's explained that way or another way, it still actually happened.
Speaker 3: So you mentioned there was several people that you've seen aboard these ships, So there could be a lot of people out there which maybe don't have any memories of these experiences, or they have some memories but they don't share it. So there could be many many people.
Speaker 1: Are because I'll talk to you online or messenger, but they won't talk publicly. And I have a reputation for never betraying anybody's confidences. There are there's a lot of people remember but don't want anyone else to know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, of course, Yeah, we feel the same on this show as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so that's true.
Speaker 1: But it's a shame because of everybody that had the experience has spoke out, they'd be very little doubt, very little date.
Speaker 3: So a lot of people it's in time, when it's the right time.
Speaker 1: Well I think I'll be long gone, but it doesn't matter. I'm starting something and other people can take the beton. That's the other thing. Egos. People want to be the top dog, the one that knows the most, the one that can. I mean I very often say I don't know or I didn't ask. They want to be the lead researcher, the lead abductee, and they don't want anybody else's story to come out.
Speaker 2: And it's not like that.
Speaker 1: We need all of the stories to come out, and we need to work together as the human race, not an individual person. I'm sorry if that sounds a little altruistic, but I think that's sound.
Speaker 3: Feel that's the way it should be. Unfortunately, there are people out there which are like that. Yeah, see, you certainly see in this field for sure a lot of people having these experiences. So we need to get rid of those barriers which are holding people back. So, Jane, what advice would you have for anyone listening out there which you've had experiences very similar to yours, have had problems adjusting to what they believers happened to them.
Speaker 1: I would say, we have an internet, now find other abjuctees and talk to them the details. Everybody's belief system is different, everybody's perception is different, but they are key details that match. That's the biggest healer. The other one is do what I made myself do. Write your snippets of memories down and put them in chronological order and see what you get. Mightn't work for you, but it might. And if you talk to other people, if you can talk to other people with that are abductees, you're pretty well healed because you go see not just me, or find the evidence, even if it's not for anybody else, like police reports. You know, for that body story that I told, try and get other witnesses that saw the alien spaceship with you. You're not going to give it to anyone or do anything with it, but it's going to heal you because you're going to realize that if not just you saw it, then it's probably true. And I think the human problem, they very human problem, is when something too is too scary, we just go bang denial, can't cope, don't want to remember, don't want to face. I just didn't want to deal with a grief anymore and wanted to be okay with it. So I just made myself and that's what I did.
Speaker 2: So find the guts.
Speaker 1: You don't have to give your name or tell the public, but find the guts to put it all down, tell a trusted friend. There are plenty of people that don't believe me. That's their problem, and that's what you're doing. We'll probably find the same, but you'll find more do than don't. I mean, I had friend ring me up that I've known for years the other day and say, I finally read your book. It's been sitting there in my study and I had a clean up. And he didn't believe in the whole thing, doesn't believe in God, doesn't believe in aliens. That's fine, I'm always need to agree with me to be my friend. And he said, I read your book, and he said, you know what, I believe you and I know you, and I don't know if I can cope with this. So stuff like that. Other people, you know, don't go for being famous, just don't just go for healing yourself and other people. And you think I thought I was out there trying to help other abductees. I only need to discover I was accidentally helping myself. So try and help other people.
Speaker 3: That's what it's all about. And you know, sharing these accounts it's liberating, and it's not just liberating for the guest, the people listening out there. Jane, you're going to be helping other people. Just helps one person and that's you know, that's job.
Speaker 1: Done actly, just one person, and then that one person helps another person pass it on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So that's the.
Speaker 1: Reason I'm still going, even though I've had positive and negative feedback from people.
Speaker 3: Wow, you know you're always going to get that for sure. You never please everyone, Jane. So no, Now to our listeners, I met Jane quite actually, quite a while ago via a Facebook page. It's the same name, it's Humanian. And what I'll do is I will put links down below this episode and on the website. So certainly if you want to learn more about Jane's experiences and maybe, you know, maybe help yourself along the way, I will put Jane's Facebook for the page down below and links to her books.
Speaker 1: If anyone wants to ask me questions, join the Facebook page. I'll do my best to keep up, I promise to answer all questions as I can, but not to be rude and ignore you. And the people that I mentioned that we saw each other ships are on that page. So are a number of other witnesses. They just won't say who they are that they often chime in and know something, and I wouldn't have them on there if they won't turn it.
Speaker 2: So it's all legit, so it's helpful.
Speaker 3: It's helpful. But yeah, to our listeners, I will put all Jane's links down for the It is a private page, so I'll put that link below and the link to Jane's book so you can certainly check her out.
Speaker 2: Okay, thank you. Get to know you. That's nuts.
Speaker 3: Absolutely. You know, we've been talking for quite a while and we've finally got the chance to get you on, which is wonderful.
Speaker 2: Okay, I am sorry.
Speaker 3: That was my fault. Don't be silly. You wouldn't be the first. Just when people are ready, Jane, I really appreciate you coming on sharing that for our listeners.
Speaker 2: Thanks, Nick, I appreciate you listening.
Speaker 3: Please please keep me contact Jane okay, yesto, Yeah, we will speak soon. Okay, okay, thanks bye, okay bye for now. Jane. Well, that is all for this episode. Keep updated and connected with the show on x Facebook and Instagram. And if you have an encounter that you'd like to share on the podcast, you can email me at UFO Chronicles at gmail dot com, or you can reach out to me via the contact page on my website UFO Chronicles podcast dot com. A big thank you to Jane for sharing tonight, and thank you all for listening. I will be back next week. Till then, stay safe and keep watching the skies. Goodbye,