Speaker 1: Oh yeah, small town kid with a big old brain talks a little different. Buddy Yang Shamee lines up cars like soldiers on a mission, sees the world.
Speaker 2: Clear with ladies and precision.
Speaker 1: Might not talk much, but he show can't feel. Heart full of love and a mind that's real stems with his hands when he gets too stressed. But in his own way, man, he gives.
Speaker 3: He's got a real of his like a banjo song, a differend rombod.
Speaker 4: He's still strong. Can't buy s a salt. That's why free, different.
Speaker 5: Nonetheless, just letting be. He's got shine his.
Speaker 4: Eyes in a storm in his chest. He's a whole lot of heart and he's doing his best.
Speaker 6: So folks, there something just don't get.
Speaker 2: But Mama taught him. Don't you ever forget.
Speaker 7: You're a masterpiece.
Speaker 6: Made from a higher plant.
Speaker 1: A cowboy spirit and the wire up man does math like magic, draws dreams in the sense the truest things when you stopped to think, he ain't broken. He's breaking the mold with a voice so quiet, but the story so bold.
Speaker 3: He's got a riddle out of his own bag of banjo song, not a walk a different room.
Speaker 4: But he's still strong game mind saying a soul. There's a lot of freak different, nonethless. Just let him be. He's got shine in his eyes and a storm in his chest. He's a whole lot of heart and he's doing it.
Speaker 7: Is this.
Speaker 8: M He ain't gotta talk the loudest to make a sound.
Speaker 1: Sometimes the quiet one shake the ground.
Speaker 9: He don't need fixing, he just needs grace.
Speaker 1: Let him run his race at his own damn place.
Speaker 5: He's got a random of his own stack of ben jo son.
Speaker 3: Just do a beat that's proud and strong.
Speaker 4: Don't try to change what you don't understand.
Speaker 5: Just take his head and be a mattle man.
Speaker 10: He's got shl chance.
Speaker 4: He's a whole lot of heart and he's doing it.
Speaker 11: Is this difference.
Speaker 8: It's just different assaults.
Speaker 12: That's beautiful. Is up?
Speaker 13: Yah yo?
Speaker 14: I'm a little vital.
Speaker 10: But what's up? Guys? I hope everybody is staying safe? Hour on?
Speaker 15: Let me uh come on, hope everybody is there.
Speaker 10: So let'sten a song.
Speaker 3: I'm tired of these no name patches.
Speaker 5: Calling me out, dragging up my past.
Speaker 10: Guess I made mistakes back in the day, trusted.
Speaker 16: The wrong people, lost my way, But I'm changing.
Speaker 17: Yeah, I'm learning and trying to heal from all that burning.
Speaker 5: I won't let the whispers hoping down.
Speaker 4: I'm taking back my crown.
Speaker 5: I guess I gotta pass and I'm not some wrong, but I'm moving forward over.
Speaker 12: I'm staying straw.
Speaker 5: I'm doing right now for me, for me, leaving me.
Speaker 4: Hide what I used to me, stumble my fall. I felt the pain, but the sun comes up after the rain. Every start sills a stormy all. Every step I take, I'm finding.
Speaker 8: I'm listening to the noise outside.
Speaker 4: I've got my true I won't hide.
Speaker 8: I'm doing what's right.
Speaker 4: I'm doing what's real.
Speaker 3: I'm in control of how healthy if I got.
Speaker 11: A pas.
Speaker 5: And a note strong, But I'm moving forward forward, I'm staying strong. I'm doing right now, how stormy worm me mad mehid? But are you sto me? Mistakes make me wiser, Mistakes made me seek.
Speaker 4: The powers in my head.
Speaker 5: It's up to me.
Speaker 9: I'm rising up.
Speaker 5: No change, no fee. This is my moment, my side.
Speaker 11: I got.
Speaker 5: And I'm gone around.
Speaker 4: I stay strong. I'm going right now.
Speaker 5: For me, for me, and hid what you don't. Yes, I'm made no mistakes, but I'm going right, I'm awake. This is me my delivery.
Speaker 18: You were right now? Just kidding me?
Speaker 10: Yo? Let me uh yo? What's up? Guys? Give me one minute, y'all? Yeah, yeah, what's up? How is everybody doing today? I hope everybody is staying save? Yeah, I just wanted to pop on in for a lot. I hope that everybody is staying safe. Let's see, get a board. Yeah, but I hope everybody is staying safe this morning, this afternoon, the sea dude, you know what? Yeah, yeah, but I hope that everybody is staying safe.
Speaker 12: We go, j.
Speaker 10: Yeah, but what's up, guys? How does everybody doing? What's up? No? I didn't want to repost that. I want to quote.
Speaker 14: Yo, yo.
Speaker 10: Yeah, how's everybody doing? How is there? Let me play some more music Medo song.
Speaker 8: With the Rooster Crew.
Speaker 2: When coffee's brewing slow, it's time of starts and morning with a brand new show. Jake's on the mic with a truth bomb flow ticking on the world from that old studio.
Speaker 8: No fake news, no run.
Speaker 2: Around, and just a real good talk with a real strong sound. Grab a seaket comfy now he's laying life out.
Speaker 8: Holy cow, It's time to give man.
Speaker 2: Listen to the Jake Hudson Podcast Show.
Speaker 18: Oooh yeah me.
Speaker 2: Gus, reel talk, no bull crap, just real life matters broke. He's coming it straight, no smoking mirrors.
Speaker 8: Just hard grit and some truth to Here is the.
Speaker 2: Jake Hutson podcast Show. From small town roots to Championship Gold. He's seen a lot of God stories told with a Southern draw all and a rebel soul.
Speaker 8: Jake's taking podcasting to a whole new role.
Speaker 6: No filters here, no soft spun lines, just.
Speaker 2: The truth laid out in rhymes and Sign's got a guest.
Speaker 6: In the chair and a tale to tell you.
Speaker 8: Won't hear nothing fake?
Speaker 2: What the hell this ton of Get up and listen to the Jake Hudson Podcast Show. Oh yeah, big guest, reel talk, no bull crapt, just real life matters broke. He's coming it straight, no smoking mirrors, just heart great and some truth to hear. It's stuff Jake Hudson Podcast Show.
Speaker 10: You are Real.
Speaker 2: He'll bring it hard from the back roads to the boulevard.
Speaker 8: Country soul with a city spark. Jake shining truth like a kneel in the dark.
Speaker 18: It's ton of Get up Man.
Speaker 2: Listen to the Jake Hudson Podcast show. Oh yeah, big guest, reel talk, no bull craft, just realize.
Speaker 8: Matters, bro, So tune it.
Speaker 4: In and let it roll.
Speaker 6: Jake's the man with the hardened soul.
Speaker 8: Yeah's the Jake Hudson Podcast.
Speaker 10: Akward, gimme.
Speaker 13: Ye, give me than it does?
Speaker 6: What's up?
Speaker 14: Guys?
Speaker 13: What is uh as? Give me what's been it? Y'all to be sure?
Speaker 7: Mhm, what's up guys? What is all?
Speaker 13: How is everybody doing? Welcome back to the channel. I hope everyone is stand safe. Yeah, out of every wove, out of every day, I'm you know, I just want to say this.
Speaker 11: Uh.
Speaker 13: I just wanted to say this. Uh just want to break this news to everybody that didn't know this yet. Shut Doorris passed away today. You know, Chuck Dorris was a.
Speaker 6: A lot of people loved Hut Doris.
Speaker 13: He was he was at a I think he was at paper View helping.
Speaker 6: Take her.
Speaker 9: I think he was taking of someone. He was the enforcer for her match. Can kill Kuna, don't go Una, but you know, but I just want to say to this.
Speaker 13: My heart, my prayers and my condolences go out to Chuck's family. Chuck, we never got to need brother, but we get to meet when we get to have it, brother, and we love you. That's the paradise. That's the peace. That's the paradise.
Speaker 7: Brother.
Speaker 6: You're a You're an amazing person. Thank you for everything.
Speaker 13: You've done on this earth. Brother, And we'll see to you when we get there to these gates, you will, we will see you, you know. And I just want to say to anybody, uh.
Speaker 7: Yeah, thank you guys.
Speaker 13: I just want to say thank you guys very.
Speaker 6: Much for you know.
Speaker 13: I want people to understand they changed the air of setting.
Speaker 7: Yo.
Speaker 13: Yeah, yeah, I hope that everybody uh.
Speaker 19: Uh what I do?
Speaker 13: But what is all y'all?
Speaker 6: How is everybody doing today?
Speaker 10: Give me one minute, letna go share. Yeah, but I hope here's the thing. Uh yeah, hold on, but what is all? Guys? How is everybody going? M Yeah? Yeah, but what's up? Guys?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 16: From when you cross that line on the podcast, you better come correct. Don't come half fast, talk slick. You'll get checked real fast. This sain't a game, boy. Your moment won't last.
Speaker 5: Cause your butt is pressing on the lawnmower.
Speaker 3: Turns out talk pers in the no showers, don't talk family how.
Speaker 4: Don't speak on your wife, Keep it clean, keep it right.
Speaker 10: This real life.
Speaker 16: See yeah, I was raised with cold, raised with pride. Never need a fake heat or dirt to ride.
Speaker 8: Don't ever disrespect me. Nah, don't try.
Speaker 16: I am who I am and that's why I fly different.
Speaker 8: Cut from a cock.
Speaker 16: You can't stitch, no gimmicks, no cap, no switch. You bark loud, but I bring that bite and I won't back down, not tonight.
Speaker 8: Your butt is crassing.
Speaker 5: On the lawnmoward, sturtst thirsty.
Speaker 7: And no showers.
Speaker 5: Don't talk fatally.
Speaker 4: On your wife, keep it clean, get no light.
Speaker 8: This real life.
Speaker 16: So next time you press records, show respect me, come correct or get wrecked?
Speaker 8: What you expect the Saint for cloud? This is legacy and pride. You cross that line.
Speaker 20: I'll see you on the other side.
Speaker 16: So next time can you press records, show respect, come correct or get rict?
Speaker 8: What do you expect the Saint for cloud? This is legacy and pride. You crossed that line. I'll see you on the other side.
Speaker 10: How is everybody doing today? Hit the light but hit the light button, y all.
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 21: Hit the lot button? Uh yeah, hit the up button.
Speaker 10: If you guys can. Yeah, uh yeah I did see duggle uh Duggle Lord Championship Wrestling. Yeah h.
Speaker 11: Yeah m.
Speaker 10: H crap ye, yes, I don't be worded about the stuff that I did in my past.
Speaker 18: Please whom.
Speaker 10: Too tough? Talk but your friends are too tough, Tony Really, what does he think about Vince? What do you think about Vince Russo working with j c W. Vince Russo and Vito la Grasso working.
Speaker 11: With j c W.
Speaker 10: They here, here's the thing, Vince Russo, here's the thing. Back in w W, E Beido didn't do. What Bido did was just it was the yeah, you don't didn't do a lot of stuff. Yeah, Beato didn't do a lot with with der.
Speaker 7: B He just.
Speaker 10: Yeah, y.
Speaker 22: Yeah yeah, because he wouldn't have a job if Russo wasn't involved.
Speaker 10: What about disco you know? Uh if here's the thing, I'm not surprised that Disco Inferno hasn't shown up. I'm not surprised that Stevie Richards, who's also a So Paul washer, showed up. Ben Hamid, a lot of these people from the Russo brands shows up to help with j c W. Because well, and here's the thing. I'm not surprised that Mercury matt Yate it hasn't let j c W run shows over a rocky mountain pro So, I'm not surprised. I will not be surprised if that happened, because it happens.
Speaker 18: Yeah, h.
Speaker 10: I wouldn't be surprised if j c W. You know, here's the thing with j c W. They don't sell tick ats. J c W doesn't sell tech as. Everybody is like, oh, they don't sell they don't sell tick as they're there or there. Here's the thing. The only reason that way j c W. Yeah, And the thing is with like here, here's the thing. J c W hasn't sold tickets Russo. Here's the thing. There's a lot of stuff that Russo has done that I you know, he might not be proud of. By the way, and also, we was just announced, by the way, it was just announced that uh uh uh, Dennis Rodman is going into the Hall of Fame. Dennis Rodman is going into the Hall of Fame, the Hall of Fame this year. You know, everybody wants to talk about how Dennis Robman, what, why don't they put fucking Jay Leno in the Hall of Fame. Since they're putting Dennis Rodman in the Hall of Fame, why don't they put Jay Leno. They're putting uh yeah, they're putting Dennis Robin in the Hall of Fame. Why don't they put fucking Jay len over the Hall of Fame? Why don't they put fucking uh why don't they put people that are How about David Arcat? How about David Arcat? Listen, Viney Roads made has made me mad?
Speaker 18: A lie.
Speaker 10: It's not about Vinnie rod It's about how how more on it?
Speaker 12: More? Yea?
Speaker 21: By the way, I just want to uh uh oh yeah, I gotta give a shout out too, But what is up?
Speaker 10: Who got? What is up?
Speaker 18: Guys?
Speaker 10: If you see about it every day, one's what you say with. By the way, go check out Prey Anti social podcast. They are few I would love to get. Here's what I would love to do. I would love to get when I when I do get a little cash in my pocket, I'm gonna go and buy a pretty a pretty anti social shirt. Go check out Haley and them over there at a pretty anti social podcast. I would love to get some merch from them in the future. I will pay for it. I would love to get I had stickers from them, but they yeah, but I want to say thank you guys, y.
Speaker 18: Yeah.
Speaker 10: Yeah. Here's here's the thing. Here's the thing. Why don't they put David Archaette in the Hall of Fame. Why don't they play Judy Bagwell in the Hall of Fame? Why don't they play Why don't they play the band.
Speaker 23: That uh that the world for riot h.
Speaker 10: Habes w How you doing, sweetheart? How you doing today? By the way, I hope that everybody is staying saved.
Speaker 22: By the way, if anybody that wants to pick up a Jim ech Hutcheon shirt, my friend or never Brain has woe may have made me a shirt.
Speaker 10: I've been okay. By the way, if my friend or never brain made a shirt, terms of service, m m yeah. But I hope everybody, I just want to say thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you. Be very bad the role of men.
Speaker 11: M mm hm.
Speaker 23: M h.
Speaker 11: M hmm mmmm over mm hmmm mm hmmm.
Speaker 10: It's ober.
Speaker 11: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 10: Mmm, it's ober.
Speaker 7: Down even.
Speaker 11: Yeap real les be young.
Speaker 10: Let's say hurt.
Speaker 15: H h.
Speaker 10: Didy ridget by the way. By the way. Yeah, by the way, we are on a freaker by the way, all of if you guys can't listen, here's the thing. I do post everything, even in the audience. By the way, guys, we're on Spotify. I know a lot of people hate when I do this on a podcast where I promote where you guys can listen to us at.
Speaker 23: Yeah.
Speaker 10: Yeah, By the way, shout out to Pretty Antisocial podcasts. They are an amazing podcasts. They are an amazing podcast They are so awesome. Haley and her crew are so amazing. Hope to get Haley on the show. Here's soon. Yeah yeah, h m hm, he bro she was on YouTube and she was on Twitter Twitter eight mm yeah yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 13: I just want to say that I really appreciate everybody that.
Speaker 7: Uh brut.
Speaker 13: Yeah, but a whole very wolf.
Speaker 6: That's let me go get the back.
Speaker 17: Every time I turn around, I see the same old game, somebody chasing shadows, trying.
Speaker 18: To profit off my name.
Speaker 4: You think it's just a hustle, but I feel the way it brings. I'm not just stepping stone.
Speaker 3: I've gotten my own set up where you play all part, but the truth cuts me behind the curtain.
Speaker 8: What's the secret you keep?
Speaker 11: I am t learn of somebody from.
Speaker 3: Boston using me so they can make mo mony using my name in my face, just to make a dollar bill.
Speaker 5: You have to wear a mask for a reason, Jackass, But the mask don.
Speaker 8: I'd watched me on that the mask Don had watched.
Speaker 3: The city lights can blind you, but I see straight.
Speaker 17: Through every trick, every line, every story that you knew. You thought you found a puppy, But I cut.
Speaker 12: The strings to nine.
Speaker 3: I'm taking back the fire.
Speaker 5: I'm standing in a light.
Speaker 3: You play all a part, but the truth cuts team behind the curtain. What's the secret you kid them to somebody from Boston using.
Speaker 5: Me so they can make morey using my name in my face, just to make a dog bello. You have to wear the mask for the reason, jack cast.
Speaker 4: But the mask don't?
Speaker 5: I want right film.
Speaker 23: The mask?
Speaker 11: Don't? I wasn't what.
Speaker 3: You can cast your checks, but you can't.
Speaker 18: Cast my soul.
Speaker 6: One story can't to control.
Speaker 10: Pull the mask off.
Speaker 8: Let the world see the person.
Speaker 3: Hiding underneath your grey.
Speaker 7: If it was.
Speaker 5: Somebody from Boston using me so they can make more mo in my name in my face, just to make a dollar You have to have sport and Jack, what is the.
Speaker 7: What about dollars?
Speaker 11: Dollar? Man? Do?
Speaker 13: What did the four dollars.
Speaker 11: As to that?
Speaker 12: Colt?
Speaker 7: All right?
Speaker 13: I did say to Lee, what did the what was it the twenty five dollars that you added to? By the way, let's see, because I could check because it said all of this, by the way, was it?
Speaker 7: Was it that? All right? Was it?
Speaker 11: Uh?
Speaker 14: That?
Speaker 13: By the way, there's like ten or more of I don't know how to be more of the left? By the way, you also it is uh m hm, y, yeah, I have to I have to. By the way, I had to add something else to it because the yeah, but what's up guys? By the way, I did add a I edited the idol due to the fact that, yeah.
Speaker 6: By the way, it got.
Speaker 13: Let's see, by the way, I did.
Speaker 6: I add that.
Speaker 13: When I found, by the way, the cherry coke he had. So here's the thing. The apple is is in thought the cherry coke we had Carry Cola had only four left in stock. Cherry Cola was not was not gonna be in stock? Was it gonna be around? But luckily I found I think it was twenty five dollars that it was given I looked on A twenty five.
Speaker 6: And sixty percent made. It was sixty percent of.
Speaker 13: Paid for these, I just think, but for a Drew.
Speaker 6: Actually it was thirty something because.
Speaker 13: Yeah, yeah, yeah, twenty I think it was twenty five. Yeah, I think I said to a link or something to come up.
Speaker 7: Brother.
Speaker 13: Yeah, I want to say thank you if it was you that did the uh the stuff.
Speaker 6: I was actually gonna change that anyway.
Speaker 13: Because to get something I don't want to like, uh it won't let me take it off after the crowd hunt. Yeah that's great, but.
Speaker 6: It's a really chip hold on.
Speaker 13: Oh I did, Yeah, I said in a lay brother. Yeah, I just want to say thank you guys very much.
Speaker 7: Let's see.
Speaker 13: Yeah, say my bad.
Speaker 6: You think it it U there's going to the UFC.
Speaker 13: Okay. I just wanted okay, alright, I'll talk to you guys later. A little to you guys