Speaker 1: The banks last night after we did Senior in Sabo and he was like, yeah, bro, he was like, y'all wanted the best out you feel me, and tomorrow gonna prove it because it ain't really allowed to talk about for real, you know what I'm saying. So he was like, I know, y'all gonna have some some ship to get into. You feel me?
Speaker 2: What did this nigga do?
Speaker 3: Low and behold? Behold and low?
Speaker 1: That is crazy?
Speaker 4: Yeah man? But yeah, so the banks. It's a very interesting conversation. And then of course to wake up to what y'all know and what I know you feel me? Yeah, it was one of the ones. Oh just what you're drinking? Hold on, bro, what you got going on?
Speaker 2: I'm saying, I'm like joining you.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna join you talking about Mike.
Speaker 3: No, this is nothing brown with this cherry and line, sprite and respect and nigga's gonna call thunder and Paradise. So well, I ain't got no chaser, but you feel me?
Speaker 1: I got that done. We're gonna get into it.
Speaker 3: It was tequila day, man, It's National tequila Day. Man. It was National tequila Day. Brother. Yeah, no, literally somebody said.
Speaker 1: That, oh okay, cool for real, Okay, back man, I was gonna say, all right, well I'll just play along, you feel me?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, Tequila ain't stopping for this nigga, which.
Speaker 1: Which I want to talk about.
Speaker 3: Bigger than the Tequila program.
Speaker 2: You.
Speaker 1: Oh man, I'm gonna I'm gonna just go ahead and hit this button and we're gonna get into it.
Speaker 5: I saw that a little bit stom across the line. She know that she ain't got no kid, but she gonna swallow mine. Keep one of the time. I shoot my shot just like it's kind of by. If I say put it on the floating, that's the bottom line. Yeah, I told the little bits, don't you cross the line. She know that she ain't got no kid, but she gonna swallow mine. Keep one upside. I shoot my shot just like it's kind of by. If I say put it on the float, then that's the bottom line.
Speaker 1: And then the number one.
Speaker 5: Gets in there in this bitch still up bit, This bitch trying to stretch the differentism, always on some different shit ideals. Meo, dell, real flow, I'm just switching whip. If everybody gotta price nigga that you should get a grip four fifties in the trunk. I make it swung, nigga. If I'm not the best in the world, I see him po niggas he the best. You gotta beat the best. Just would come with it. Lie she still for reals, just like when Trump did it. I told that little bitch, don't you cross the line. She know that she ain't got no kid, but she gonna swallow mine. Keep one up time I shoot my shot, just like it's kind of by if I say, put it on the floating.
Speaker 2: That's the bottom line.
Speaker 1: Yeah, gentlemen, people with jobs, people without jobs, middle class, upper class, high class, all that cats, snakes, chickens, ducks, elderly, people that talk. Because we present to you another episode of the Public Enemy podcast. I go by the name, Oh my god, Graham. This is the best thing since wrestling. Ben's Here's here. I hope everybody's doing well. I hope your week has been. You feel me what it is? You know what I'm saying. I got some ship to get into this weekend, because we got some ship to get into today. You feel me trying to catch your body, gun shot, gun shot, trying to catch your back.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I definitely have some baby cheef do it going on early in the morning too.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna go ahead and take a shot now. I don't got a shot glass, so it is what it is. Cheers. You feel me? What my niggas say. I ain't above you, I ain't below you, but I'm right beside you. Yes, indeed, I bet.
Speaker 3: M m hm oh man.
Speaker 1: It's supports, all right. So I ain't got no other way to say this. But Hughogan did y'all did bro in this movie? I was I was shocked. I was taken aback. I didn't expect that you feel me. That threw me off. I ain't gonna lie to you. There was like the reports about like he might be you feel me sick or whatever you know I'm talking about, and uh, we didn't really, we didn't touch it. We didn't touch it because I was waiting for something official, like an official statement to come out to you feel me, to confirm or deny. That never came. That never came. But this morning TMZ reported Terry Jean Bala Hulk Hogan pronounced dead due to cardiac arrest at seventy one years old. Just what you're shaking your head what's up? Initial initial thoughts, initial reaction. How did you find out?
Speaker 3: I found out when I'm saying it was my day off, you know what I mean? So I woke up. I mean, I think the first thing in the group chat that I saw was like, yo, hu Hugan died. And I was like, what I looked on the thing. And then the first thing you seen trending on Twitter was hug Hogan and then black Twitter, and I was like, oh yeah, oh yeah, that wasn't gonna take long. It definitely didn't take long for me. Man. Soon as I got up, I was like, you know, it was a good day to take a walk. Good day to take a walk. You know what I'm saying. Down to the liquor store, you start drinking at nine o three, me and calling Kyle Herd took some shots together. You feel me? No, I don't feel bad. I don't I feel bad that the person's loves like somebody's father's man.
Speaker 1: You understand, it's a a complicated mix of emotions. Uh, you know the way to put it. Some because I feel like some people grew up with hul Cogan as a hero, but then also some people kind of only know him, Uh for like, damn, they're fucking off TNA and the racist tapes and you feel me just that and the third afterwards, you know what I'm saying, they know him as the old guy who's you feel me like, I don't know that cares about himself, always lying, you feel me, always got a story that puts himself over you feel me. I'm talking about so like it's it's a complicated mix of emotions. I feel like just because of that, and given that we he was he was a big part of something that we all love and care about, you know what I'm saying. So, but I mean it comes to like, I mean, we've all we've all kind of like either had this conversation or kind of danced around it or even thought about it. You feel me, Like, what's the reaction gonna be? You know what I'm talking about when somebody like this person passes away or somebody like that person passes away, given whatever their standing is in the public eye or whatever. You feel me. And unfortunately for co Cogan and later years of his life, in the later years of his career, he wasn't in a good standing with the public eye. It was due to things that he had done actions and you feel me things that he had committed against others and people that he had worked with, and and and also a lot of controversial things that he wasn't necessarily willing to admit to, and you feel me like actually give remorse on It was something that for whatever reason, you know what I'm saying, I don't know if it's the whole Cogan or if it's the Testa Blancher. It's like that accountability thing. It's just like, it's not it's not it's not clicking what Justin Peeber said. It's not clocking to you.
Speaker 3: Clocking to you man, niggas a piece of shit dog like man, how everybody reacted is exactly how I expected everybody to react, nigga, because I want to react the same way. But you know I want to you know, let me.
Speaker 2: I told my mom, nigga.
Speaker 3: My mom was like, damn, that's crazy. So yeah, I was like, you know, you feel me, My mom dow what it was. Because, like like what you said earlier, like there's people that grew up with him as a hero. You had a fucking mixtape called The Human Act, My nigga, you know what I mean? I downloaded that that nigga tried to strike that ship down. You know what I'm saying, Like the whole TNA ship. You know what I'm saying, Like the whole TNA shit, the whole end of the fucking w CW shit, the whole Wrestleminia nine shit like this, this whole podcast is built on this nigga fucking up and then like a little piece of my childhood died that day. But even then, I was like, you know what, that's still olga blood. You know what I'm saying today, Like I mean, you know, I mean, that's hoga bo. You shouldn't let to do that shit, like you didn't learn from last time. We made excuses till the other ship came out. So that's why it's so fucking like on the ten year anniversary of him when that shit came out too, ten years to the day of the tapes, yeah, ten years to today and long term bucket, my nigga, that's crazy.
Speaker 1: Your your initial thoughts and kind of like how you found out about.
Speaker 6: It, bro, Like I, like c J said, I saw it on Twitter and the first thing I said, I was like, oh man, it's about to be a day on here. I was like, yo, because like a few months ago, I remember like some tweets, when some tweets went off on Black Wrestling Twitter specifically, people were like, what's what's the timeline going to be?
Speaker 2: Like when when he when he gone?
Speaker 6: And just like it's going crazy, And that was like two months ago. It was like, yo, man, thowt something on a grill and I thought it was just something that was just like exclusive to to.
Speaker 2: Black Wrestling Twitter or even black Twitter who was like yo man. It was kind of like it is what it is, like yo, moving on with the rest of our day.
Speaker 6: But like I got on TikTok, it's even worse on their like they make it videos, they using sounds, they lighten it man up. Like in my family chat, my my sister texted her. She was like, yo, hop o get gone or whatever. He was just sitting like laughing emojis. I'm like, I'm niggas, but I'm.
Speaker 2: Like, all right, bro.
Speaker 1: In a portion of the tape that had dropped at that time that Gizsel brought up, of course the quote that the trends in it, you know what I'm saying, It picks up and it goes viral every now and again, but it was I mean, I'd rather if she was going to fuck some nigger and he's talking about his daughter, Brooke, I'd.
Speaker 2: Rather, okay, all right, rather Mary an.
Speaker 1: Eight foot tall, worth one hundred million dollars like a basketball player. I guess we're all a little racist, fucking.
Speaker 3: My bad man.
Speaker 1: You feel me, Thank you for correcting me. You feel me.
Speaker 2: I didn't know there was I didn't know there was another in word at the end.
Speaker 6: So that's why I jumped in. I forgot it was like lace with so many in words in it. But uh, that's the thing, like, you know. And and while part all this was this came out like and they were like, oh, it's from like a sex tape.
Speaker 2: I'm like, bro, so you mean to tell me like you was bricked up? And you was like, yo, man, I don't really hate right.
Speaker 1: That's also the thing, right, A lot of this information was a lot of this information was coming from Bubba the Love Sponge, and that's the guy that that Hogan you feel me slept with his wife or whatever. You know what I'm saying. And I guess that was something that was agreed upon. You feel me. But but a lot of this information that and all a lot of these like rumors in this in the window that was coming out. It was coming from him, you know what I'm saying. So it was like it's like on the fence about it. Like That's why I was like, I don't know if we should even touch it, because this is somebody that I don't really know what his stance is, if he still has a grudge to hold or if there's something still there as far as why he would want to you know what I'm saying, bullshit or say something just to you know what I'm saying, pop off or whatever. Go ahead.
Speaker 2: So he sat up the connection of him sleeping with his wife.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like they agreed upon that. There was a it was a thing.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying. After that, you know what I'm saying. So you know what I'm saying. So like you said, I invite you to fuck my wife once, you know what I'm saying, not the thirteenth time. You know what I'm saying, Hey.
Speaker 6: Nigga, if I go him in your house and you say, hey, make yourself at home, get something at the fridge, whatever, and I get something out of the fridge on the eleventh time you got ain't gonna say it. I'm like, nah, Bro, you already said up that it was cool for me to get something out of Frienderal.
Speaker 2: We already had like the whole thing.
Speaker 3: Hey, I got you a bitch after Fridge is crazy, nigga, you think that he's that happy? Yeah, I don't want to listen, man, don't. I don't even know what else is more to say. I feel like you get this ship too much time anyway.
Speaker 1: I would never wish death on anybody. No, I don't necessarily blame anybody that's not you know what I'm saying, that's not sad about it or doesn't necessarily feel a way about it, like ged Diction and the chatters. Is what if you just don't feel anything. I don't blame anybody for that. I can't blame you for that. Due to his transgressions and the things that he has done in the actions that he's committed against society and against people like us, people like me, you feel me, it's like some things are unforgivable, especially if there's no attempt to backtrack or you feel me like correct your mistakes in any way.
Speaker 6: The facts and like on top of that they said his like they banned it for a few years.
Speaker 2: They let him come back, and his speech to.
Speaker 6: The locker room was like, hey, make sure like when you're talking about some private shit that ain't nobody like recording because they might like use it to exploit you. No, Like, yo, I'm sorry for embarrassing the company. I'm sorry for what I said about black people as a whole.
Speaker 2: That's not me.
Speaker 6: I mean, like shit, you would have even used excuse like yo, I was going through shit at the time, Like even though that's not an excuse, and I've seen people use it all the time, like you could have at least said something.
Speaker 2: It was no apology, There was no public apology.
Speaker 6: It was just, hey, the guy got one hundred and thirty six million dollars in this lawsuits and this ship that I definitely said and that was definitely me.
Speaker 2: But I'm suing because they ruined our.
Speaker 6: Reputation, like bro, like like there was you know, facts, like there was no apology whatsoever.
Speaker 2: There was no like, there was no attempt to do any of that.
Speaker 6: And then on top of that, you doubling down, like and then you like showing up to the rn C and doing all that extra shit like yo, you just you you basically just just confirmed are like it's not even suspicions.
Speaker 2: You confirmed what we already knew.
Speaker 6: And like CJ said and like Graham said, like, Yo, I'm sorry for the you know, for the family that he left behind and friends and everything like that, and there are certain people who are fans of them and then it probably made them a sup I'm sad for them, but I'm I don't feel anything like I'm like I'm sorry, Like i don't feel sad, I don't feel happy.
Speaker 2: I'm just like in the middle.
Speaker 3: Like you nigga ship, nigga, Like that ship was like like like I'm a little older than you been, you know what I'm saying. So like and a lot of black household, you know what I'm saying. The only thing that we got to watch was fucking this big bald nigga, you know what I'm saying. Like my mom, like my father was like, yo, I spent money on this nigga for you, just for him turning. Like the day that it happened, I called my mom, you know what I'm saying. She was like both like you don't know, like how many how many kids childhoods died that day, you know what I'm saying, Like that day ten years ago.
Speaker 1: To the day, actually, I mean when when the whole thing when Nick happened and his friend and his partner and they got into that car accident. Talking to that nigga on the phone.
Speaker 3: Oh man, you know he was like, yo, hope, when we died, we don't get reincarnated as you know.
Speaker 1: Them kind of what is it they were trying to speak Carnie or which is basically like pig ladin in a sense. He was like, Oh, we don't get kisnarinated as some blizza giz eyes. And I'm like, you don't think people can understand or like you're not even trying to hide it, but whatever. I read a post that Shane Taylor had put up on Instagram a couple of hours ago, and I think that he put it in a very good light. It was well said. I'm gonna read it to you all if you haven't seen it, but he said, this industry is a lot like a first date. When you meet people, you're seeing their representative for years, even decades. Days like today, people tend to peel that layer back a bit and you get a glimpse of who they are. While there are a few exceptions, this industry has a way of reminding fans and talent, especially minorities, exactly where they are in that total poll of importance, and that's usually near the bottom unless society is leaning in a way that makes it marketable and profitable to highlight black culture. Excuse me. Compartmentalizing the performer from the person is easy for some and extremely difficult for others because of what he represented and what reality that he reflected. That no matter how much you believe in the American dream and the values that we boast, in reality, it means nothing, and the hate of and for you will ultimately define that legacy and relationship. I don't celebrate anybody's death, but I also don't forget who they are in life. They were, who they they were, who they were everything gets acknowledged. Asking people to do that or judging how they express their hurt, pain and disappointment while we see how you respond and post about our stars, culture, athletes, and entertainers is hypocritic at best.
Speaker 3: HM, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: That's why I say I can't necessarily blame anybody for their response, their reaction, how they feel in the aftermath of something like this, something that is so striking in something that is you know, important to a lot of people, you know.
Speaker 3: And then when you get older and then you realize that there's a whole thing with wrestling, and then like the guy that was, the guy is a fucking homelander nigga.
Speaker 1: Like he was supposed to be Superman.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but he was. He was just like he was a selfish, a selfish person who will ruin anything just so he can look good. The only thing that looked good at the end of the day was him, even in the wrestling sense you niggas want to talk about, Like he brought Rustle to the mainstream. He brought Russell to the mainstream because he did Rocky three, you know what I mean, after fucking over another fucking promoter nigga to do Rocky three when he told him not to do it. Verne Gan Yant's bitch asked him saying, he ain't no, he ain't shit either, But but you know what I'm saying, fuck him over to go over there. What I'm saying for another fuck nigga the fuck over his dad just to say I'm gonna bring you back anyway. Nigga about to die in the first place, don't even matter, you know what I'm saying, And we're gonna do it like that. Nigga was like, Yo, list however you feel is how you feel. I understand that ship. Yo. You you're good and like, don't judge nobody and like, and the people that are doing anything, you mind your business. Dog, Let the people that are doing what's going on, let it happen. You feel me, because he don't know, like he crushed. He crushed the whole part of me. You know what I'm saying when that shit came out. But it's fucking crazy, dog, And like I didn't know how to feel when it happened. I was like so fucking just like whoa.
Speaker 6: It was literally like a few east after they put hulkg and rock and Wrestling on w Network and they just pulled that shit off immediately. But my last thing that I'm gonna say about it is I just I'm tired of seeing the.
Speaker 2: Post like if there was no Holkogan, there would be no wrestling.
Speaker 6: Because wrestling obviously pre dates Holkoku.
Speaker 2: Is the same thing if people say if there was no vinspick Man, there would be no wrestling. They wrestling predates that nigga.
Speaker 6: When that nigga was living in a trailer park, professional wrestling was going on, like like, let's like, let's chill on that same thing, like ohvocal, Like if po Cogan wasn't the breakout start in the eighties, guess what they would have put. Guess where they would have put in this place, Macho Man, Randy Savage, anybody else. Everything that was hol Cogan was taken from superstar Billy Graham. They would have pasted that on another person and then off to the races.
Speaker 2: Like let's be honest about it.
Speaker 3: There, you know what I'm saying, Like they had four horsemen that they could break away and do all the shit that you see right now. But man, listen, ho Hogan is a nigga that failed up. Nigga. You a nigga that failed up nigga. You're having to fail up nigga and learn how to do ship, like you learn how to do ship and didn't like listen, man, my nigga, it's crazy.
Speaker 1: Last thing I'll say is I read a tweet earlier and it said that Hulk Hogan's gonna end up being cremated because he's not gonna let anybody bury him. I thought I thought that was funny and I thought it was clever. I didn't think it was like too distasteful.
Speaker 3: But they couldn't forty eight hours.
Speaker 1: He's yeah, but that, but again to that, you know what I'm saying, Like they say, it comes in threes, and it was like earlier in the week for me, Malcolm Jamal Warner, we had Alsie Osbourne and then being the third or at least for me, I think there's a couple of other deaths that are like you know what I'm saying, logan, and not to take any thing away or discredit anybody's you know what I'm saying, a stature of their legacy, but some people that I wasn't necessarily as familiar with that also passed away this week.
Speaker 2: Or what have you.
Speaker 3: But Teas and piece you know what I'm saying, and piece h looking mom, nigga brother.
Speaker 1: Brother, question, fuck it, fuck it question peg leg on a pole match. Who you got Zach Gollan or buff Bagwell.
Speaker 3: Zack Gowen was just wrestling, you know what I'm saying. So he's used to it. You know what I'm saying, you got you gotta go, You gotta go to all the experience. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: Bro Rick A State took his leg and he was like playing around. I was like, yeah, this is it is the best episode of Collision ever.
Speaker 2: Hm.
Speaker 3: I don't think Ricord Specs had some here when he did that shit, and it really been a.
Speaker 1: Problem Ricochet and the Gates of Agony, great group. Excuse me, GA, they're just GA. Now.
Speaker 3: I guess.
Speaker 1: They won two hundred thousand dollars on Collision last week. He brought up Collision, but then they won two hundred thousand dollars last week and that little tag match or whatever, and that's when Colton Gun got hurt. Aw did announce that they're going to be doing a tag team eliminator tournament. FTR defeated Jet Speed on Dynamite last night, and of course this is going to continue on Collision, but all of the other teams at this point are unknown, so I don't have anything else to share with you guys on that. I will say this, if everybody and anybody on any given night can have almost this back and or with epic with FTR, how am I conceivably able to call them the greatest of all time? Just thinking kfab like.
Speaker 3: I could becoming close with all these regular niggas. You the best.
Speaker 1: I don't understand. I don't understand. But that was announced on Dynamite. What the the centrical figure of aw Dynamite this week was. Of course, the main character was Hangman Page. Basically, he's like caught in between this whole thing with mox and MJF, where like both of them want title shots or whatever. It was interesting to me that at the beginning of the episode when Hangman ran into MJF and MJF was doing that whole shit, trying to get on his nerves and get under his skin, and he was like, I'm gonna beat you and I don't need this contract to do it. And he was like, yeah, bro, I ain't really tripping off for none of that. If you want a title shot, you're gonna have to earn it or you're gonna have to use that contract. You're not gonna go me into offering you a title match. That's ridiculous. But by the end of the episode he allowed Moxley to go him into giving him a rematch.
Speaker 3: That different though that's different. Though, that's different.
Speaker 1: Hold on, what are we doing here?
Speaker 3: But Max cut the promo.
Speaker 1: Earlier in the night and he was like, Yo, you're not the champion. Yeah, you feel me. I know you're not scared of a rematch?
Speaker 2: What's up?
Speaker 1: You feel me like we could really run it back, you know what I'm saying, Like I ain't I ain't dead yet. You feel me like, what's up with you? You feel me like we could still throw once? And so basically, uh, Hangman was like, nigga, I'm tired of you talking. I'm gonna give you a match McGee what you want, But everybody gotta be banned from ringside because now I'm the champion and you got to play rules. So next week we have the rematch from All in the World Heavyweight Championship is on the line, Hangman Page versus John Moxley, and again everyone banned from ringside. I guess this is the blowoff, which I thought would have been all in. But Ben, how do you feel about them having an extra match and continuing this a little bit further.
Speaker 2: I'm kind of scared for hanging Man, bro.
Speaker 6: I've seen him do shit like this before, like with seeing punk when they had a match and he came back.
Speaker 2: Was that not what was supposed to happen?
Speaker 6: Like, I'm, I know Tony kind is crazy enough to push the button, but I don't think it's that like earlier whatever. I'm I'm honestly looking forward to the match because their match at all In was pretty good.
Speaker 2: It was like, actually violin everything like that.
Speaker 6: I think the match like and Dyn might will be a little bit more tame, but I think it's a ged idea, especially like you're getting the rematch out of the way so you don't feel like obligated to do on the next paper you're on way to that you can bring out a fresh.
Speaker 2: Challenger for wis the next one for bed Door?
Speaker 6: Yep, So you can bring out a fresh challenger for Forbidden Door and do it that way instead of being like, man, I gotta face this ball nigga again, like yo, just get out the way.
Speaker 3: Yeah, perfect with you. The last part, get this rematch out of the way. I'm sure Maxley got to get choked out with a chain bleeding from the head, saying it was to get this rematch out of the way with this is a regular If I can this regular since saying my match didn't work, so like, I like that part of it. I don't even get the fuck about forbidding. I don't even think about forbidden Door. They're trying to get this shit out the way. Hey, Mingo, sit around. Let the I'm saying the supporting cast because he's he's the quarterback right now. All right.
Speaker 1: Well, one person who's thinking about Forbidden Door is Will Osprey because he announced on Dynamite that he had like some issues with his C two in his CE six and there were herniated discs going down into his final cord and so he was having some issues with that. He actually said that he's been dealing with this for like the last ten months, but he didn't say anything because he wanted to help get get everybody over the hump and to get the aw title back from Oxley. Go ahead, Ben, I.
Speaker 2: Believe that Nigga one hundred percent. I believe.
Speaker 6: I went back and watched put some that match that yead with Kyle Fletcher in the Steel cage, and the way he was like getting power bombed, it looked like it was a damn near like immediately like like right on his neck. Like it's so like the first thing that hit the ground was his neck, like I believe. And when he says that and they're he was like, yeah, man, I wanted to get a title back, and we got a title back. I'm like, nigga, you're putting your body on the line and you didn't got the title.
Speaker 2: But yo, that's me all me. I get it.
Speaker 6: You want to get away from Accolet I get it. I get I get what he was saying, but I'm not gonna put my body.
Speaker 2: To that unless I'm getting the title to me.
Speaker 1: So I also watched the show, so I get it because I remember that match and I did see that clipfolting around, so I feel you. But I also remember the story because was it Darby or was it Orange Cassidy or somebody was like, Yo, why you not helping you feel me? With the Death Riders. He was like, I'm trying to win the Contmental Classic, Bro, I'm trying to get myself out on track. Bro, I'm trying to win a world championship. You feel me? And I'm like, wait, now you saying this? You feel me?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 1: Cool? So I'm I'm gonna get you. Just believe you you feel me?
Speaker 2: Is it?
Speaker 3: Crumpet.
Speaker 1: Well, Mike, you feel me?
Speaker 2: Is it?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: You feel me? Is it tea or is it Crumpets? I need to know you feel me? But uh yeah, he said that he was gonna do what he can and he was gonna attempt to be back by Forbidden Door. And Feiffel did have that report last week that Osprey was gonna be taking some time off, likely about a month or so. And it's about a month from now until Forbidden Door.
Speaker 6: So yeah, I just know, like he he gotta be the next champion, like they got they gotta figure out a way. I mean probably next champion will probably j F if they decided they want to have a successful cash in or whatever.
Speaker 2: Whatever it is, like title match or whatever.
Speaker 6: But after that, I can see them putting the belt on well Ospray keeping it on him for like a long time, because like you work it through an injury and you're like, yo, funk all that, Like I'm trying to put the company on my back like that is huge respect, Like I know that that don't work. I'm just gonna be real with y'all. Don't take that in agay advice for nothing. That don't work like that In the real world. If you are heard at work.
Speaker 2: Not call in.
Speaker 6: If you are sick at work, do not, I mean, do not like come in all out like this special speed.
Speaker 3: I got the to this shit bro I got the team of my fucking becto, my leg broke.
Speaker 1: Look, I mean he's got the next champion. Could be Hangman, but like you said, I mean the next champion is Hangman, but like you said, could be Ospray or could be MJF with the cash in of course. But MJF kind of has his own issues right now, Like I mean, of course he yoked up. He did. First of all, he got punked out by Hangman at the time of the show. You feel me. He had that little verbal, little altercation with Mark Briscoe you feel me, right before the main event. But the really important piece of business that they did was that he was upset with the Hurt Syndicate for taking a business deal whatever that was, whatever payment or whatever barter deal it was with Edge or with Cope to attack FTR because Coke can't due to the order of protection by Stokely FTR that they got on it. You feel me, So, I'm just like exactly so MJF pulled up on a Hert Syndicate and was like, Yo, guys, what the hell was that? Like you helping out Coke? Like be cool with him now? Like what's going on? Like y'all can't help me get my triple B back? Like what's the deal? And like like Ben said, he got yoked up, you feel me, Bobby Lashley can't put that in a choke hold. You feel me and pushed him up against the you feel me against the lockerism was like, I'm sick of you. I'm tired of you. You're always talking about I I I Me me me. It ain't never wee wee wee. You're trying to do your motherfucking thing, but you ain't down with the Hurt Syndicate. So I'm gonna give you a thumbs down. You feel me because I want you out the group.
Speaker 3: The only person to be doing I Me me Me. It's me me me Nigga. Like I'm the motherfucking start of this fucking ship. Nigga. I brought you with this group, Nigga, he should he should just take that niggas contract. Give me that ship, nigga, Dear Homiesigga, give me that ship.
Speaker 6: After that like MVP, Like, Yo, you're looking at.
Speaker 2: VP like y'o man, like, what's what's up?
Speaker 3: Like me talk a little cuz I don't know I'm gonna talk the little cuz.
Speaker 2: M v P.
Speaker 1: M v P took Lashly's belt off of his shoulders so he could choke that nigga up. You feel me? So it was like, already you're like, I already know what's gonna happen right here, you feel me, I already know. But do you guys buy it? Is this a chance for MJF to try to sneak in with the with the help of the her syndicate or do you think they really just moving on from this MJF HERT Syndicate thing already.
Speaker 3: No, I don't think they're going anywhere with that ship, you know. I mean there's always fucking turnmoil with new people in in the established groups, you know what I'm saying. You know what I mean, like sometimes you gotta I think he.
Speaker 7: Just had a little being like they've been show bism. Look he been nice, Like, yo, man, cool, you know what I'm saying, Like he cool?
Speaker 3: Your MVP is like listen, man, he said, we gotta have we gotta have a white person on it. We got a white person, you know what I'm saying, boom right to people saying, let's do it.
Speaker 7: Look at keep him around chilling. Yeah, bro, he just wanted he just want to be loved, you know what I'm saying. He just want to be loved, like that's all. He want to be loved. But then and then Bob was like, all right, cool, I'm doing this for y'all. But if you pissed me off, this is what I'm doing. And then sometimes you gotta check a nigga blood like you gotta check the new nigga in the group, and nigga, you the nigga that to the store. Anyway, you would even have this ship if it wasn't for us, if we didn't came out there, you'd won that shit in two moves.
Speaker 6: I think that they're gonna use I don't. I don't think the group like is kicking him out now. I think this is something that is like gonna be shelved for now and when he does reach whatever goal he's reached, and he's gonna end up replacing them and he's going to bring this back up.
Speaker 2: And like, yo, you try to bitch me out on live TV.
Speaker 6: You try like you gotta like have my whole face and a palm of your hand on TV. You thought I was gonna let that go. I think that's just the moment, like we bring back up later. I don't think it's anything immediate. I think they do help him achieve his bothing the goal of becoming a e W champion, and after that he's like, man, I really don't need y'all no more. But if he doesn't, he got our place with some niggas again, because like you replaced with white people, Like it's gonna look bad.
Speaker 3: He's gonna do what he always does. He always does this. I think they're just prepared for that show. We said that hello long ago to her business on the like, yeah, man, pay us nigga. You said, at least man, make you knock on the.
Speaker 1: Door, hired hit man. You feel me like it is what it is? You know what I'm saying, Like I did like that aspect of it, but it was just like yo, like we hurt people like don't you don't know that? By now? Like you feel me like yeah, exactly, you know.
Speaker 3: I like the aspect of nigga, don't worry about what the fuck we got going on over here, nigga. You wasn't out there, nigga. Shut you up, mouth nigga and watch what we do with nigga. If you don't would have come out don't.
Speaker 1: So I don't know JFF is going to try to cash in. I think he's one of those people that really try to like plot it out and plant it out and treat you know what I'm saying, wait till the right moment, the ultimate opportunitist type thing. You know what I'm saying, that that edge built up back in the day. But Athena did attempt to cash in, but it got thwarted by Ali Windsor so she's sent a fight Ofthena for the r Age title and lose and like violently now right because now you've don't get in my way and I feel a way about that, So calm your little ass down, you feel me. I know you just got here, but understand these are the rules around here. I win.
Speaker 6: And that whole ship like with with like jumping in, so you can't win like the other title or whatever, like what that gotta do with the title that you was challenging for. Bro, Yeah, it's definitely like it gets to a point it's like Nigga like, Yo, it's some hater shit.
Speaker 2: I'm like, bro, we're we're competing. Bro, Like what it's about.
Speaker 3: Don't you want to get massacred by me when I have two titles?
Speaker 1: She said, Look, I'm trying to I'm trying to form a justice gang with with me and Tony, So just like, calm it down. I'm just trying to hope up. Mhmm. You're trying to do that thing.
Speaker 2: Who's got Gardner?
Speaker 3: This is what I have to do.
Speaker 2: The window to get you guys out here.
Speaker 1: When we was at the Little a W after party and everybody was walking around and Ship the Outrunners was up on the stage and then everybody was shaying we want Newports again, and then they came down or whatever and they walked by the hell no, they walked by Banks, and Banks was like, wait, hold on, is that the Outrunners? These little short ass niggas. I thought they was taller on TV. And I was like and I was like, I bet you didn't notice the guy that just walked past us right before that, And he was like who, And I said, Griff Garrison and he looked at me like, who the fuck is Griff Garrison? And that was really funny because brought me back to throwing papers. You feel me and all types of ship you feel me, reciter Brodie, But yeah, you're talking about you. Tony might need to order a protection because the way Billy Stars came or what she she? What Billy Stars call her a dusty ass musty ass hole. I said, whoa, allright, man? I like that.
Speaker 3: Man, maybe you can tell a thin how you know how to say stuff like that?
Speaker 1: That's crazy, right because Athena don't talk about your mustard ass.
Speaker 3: So like you talk people like that was good? You feel me like that was good?
Speaker 6: Like your girl. You speak from the heart about mentoring you in this type of like the type of promo work.
Speaker 3: Make sure you talking to a white woo. We said that that's good. I all right, all right, but that's good job, yo, Give me something, give me something what I'm saying? Oh yeah, dog, good things see at g c W at that time.
Speaker 1: Oh gosh, g c W. I'm cool. It's cool. Nah, no, thank you.
Speaker 2: You don't want to go to g c W.
Speaker 3: With death dog?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was that was a bad idea. Last year many doing that at midnight as far as but from when we got into when that show was Yeah, it was that was.
Speaker 2: A bad idea. What time did it end?
Speaker 3: Three?
Speaker 1: Three? Three three?
Speaker 3: Ran Adrian down there? That's when saying Myron and top dollars. You know what I'm saying, was there saying we got to see boom there. You know what I mean? The same best in the world, you know, I mean.
Speaker 1: Two coach score.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Man, the grabbed Thigga about the arm, but like, hey bro, how to answer my phone?
Speaker 3: But you got my number cut.
Speaker 1: That was for the Culture Show. So that was different and that sh it was fun, It was cool, It was all right. I don't know if you guys really want to talk about the.
Speaker 2: T n A thing. Oh yeah, of course, Oh you mean h slim verse three.
Speaker 1: How do you feel about like like them getting like doing this whole thing? It's like the n x T performers are holding their titles.
Speaker 6: Okay, So I put it in the notes exactly how I feel nx T is yet like t n A is getting hold out Like that's I put it into the pre show notes, like exactly the way that it is. Like I watched the show the way that trick Williams retained the title left the left everybody in the match looking like they were strong.
Speaker 2: Looked like he was robb.
Speaker 6: I mean, look at the president of TNA. He got his head held down. Earlier in the night, Ja C. Jane snatched the tide away from him and called him a bitch. Like it's like, yo, you get you you're looking bad at here, bro, And I get the I get the mindset of Tiennas like, oh, there'll be twice the visibility. They'll be on our show and they'll be on their show and it'll look cool and.
Speaker 2: Everything like that.
Speaker 6: Like, no, Bro, like there there has to have been a way where you could have maintained some of your company's dignity while doing a a interpromotional.
Speaker 2: Deal, like I like I would have I know Ja.
Speaker 6: C Jane Like people were like, oh, Like even on commentary during the match, they're like, man, she won't he supposed to have a.
Speaker 2: Title this long anyway, But that's crazy and it's crazy she has a title as long.
Speaker 6: Like they just disrespecting her constantly on commentary, like on every show, like the last time she defended the title, they did that evolution, they did it at TNA.
Speaker 2: They're like, yo, man, she would had the title this long. It's probably, isn't it. So I knew, Like like I didn't, I didn't know.
Speaker 6: I'm not gonna lie. I thought I was gonna be Masha Slamitch. But it does make sense for them to go that other way.
Speaker 2: But I I.
Speaker 6: Think they could have done it in a different way where it made them look strong. I mean, because at this point, you damn near got to do a full on invasion. You damn near gotta have them like pull up and jump everybody and see even Sean Michael, they just everybody gotta get jumped, like like have an undertaker chose slam trick Williams. That ain't enough, Bro, he's a w contracted talent or like you know whatever you want to call him right now, Like, bro, it's it's not looking good.
Speaker 2: I don't know, but I guess like.
Speaker 1: He's not even doing that half a TNA. He's doing that on behalf of take her on LFG or whatever.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's that's the thing.
Speaker 6: Like people are like, oh, well, he's bearing uh t N A town. I'm like, Williams is not a t NA town. Like he's bearing the Champion. I'm like, bro, I'm like, I promise you they don't.
Speaker 3: Aren't you happy that that your title is in the vicinity of the Undertaker? Like that's not that's not good, that's not good. But you're you're talking about a fucking company nigga that was bending over for fucking Destination America and Access TV after what I've seen them posts about oh boy with that, with that message that they had the man that literally tries to ruin you, it's like ruin you, yo, get that out of here, man, Like yo, Now, I'm not surprised by TNA. And I thought I thought Mike Santanna was I watched themniversary. I thought Mike Stanna was going like King of New York.
Speaker 1: I mean tagline, why not?
Speaker 2: I didn't like it.
Speaker 1: I feel you bad as you feel me. But a lot of people are assuming you feel me that this is like building to bound for glory, like you know, like uh, there's a couple of people in the chat also mentioning that as well, you feel me, Like what about it's also their biggest show, you feel me like slamm a versus their anniversary show, but they consider biggest event of the year, so Andre asks in the chat, do you think a t t NA invasion saves it? I assume j C and Trick both lose at Bound for Glory.
Speaker 3: I don't think Jason's gonna lose Tricks. I think he's gonna lose. I don't know, man, I think they can really send, like you can really send Jason, like Jayceon doing her best work over there, but she's literally on the Live Morgan arc. You know what I'm saying of.
Speaker 1: The story, I wouldn't say that much, but.
Speaker 3: You played the exact same role in different groups and then got out there just making the best of what can happen.
Speaker 1: I think I think that they can do something to whereas you know, like, Okay, Mike Santana finally gets you for me a fair one on one shot, you fee me against Trick at Bound for Glory for the title, and that's where he wins it, and then somebody takes the title off of JC at that event. I can see happening. But I also feel like, because we can see that happening right now from the moment that they ended that show, that they got to have something bigger. And I don't know if WWEE is going to lend them AJ styles for anything else other than a Hall of Fame induction, which they would likely do.
Speaker 6: After it was after him pulling out, shaking hands with Leon Slater and everything like that. I love to see that match, but like you said, I think it was just like hey, like it's either we put him in the the Hall of Fame or it's either we have him come back and just like do something similar or like do like the intro or something like that. I don't think they send him back to have like a full on mask because, like you were here, bro, because like like the next night on Monday Night, Raw, this nigga was doing all the funny shit and like the night before, you was like looked at him like, oh his legend, Like hey.
Speaker 2: Nigga needs to be a doctor. I need to be a valet driver.
Speaker 6: I need you to be a I need you to be a bathroom attendant, I need you to be a jan and I need you to be all this ship.
Speaker 3: So it was a good moment for AJ to go back over there and hopefully TNA will start getting there just do but probably not.
Speaker 6: So Yeah, I mean this niggas like like I don't know what it is with TNA like they like, Bro, I don't do you guys want to see the Dudleys versus the hardy boys?
Speaker 2: Like one more time?
Speaker 1: No at all. Yeah. If I don't Devon have a stroke like a year or so ago, two years ago or something like that, I believe so.
Speaker 6: But they're saying like, oh, he lost way too and like they're preparing for the match.
Speaker 2: I'm like, I don't. I don't know anybody who is.
Speaker 6: Like in the Year of Our Lord twenty twenty five, it's like, you know who I really want.
Speaker 2: To see wrestle one more time?
Speaker 6: There there's probably somebody out there, somebody, some sick individual out there. This one see it's like four old niggas fighting, But.
Speaker 2: Ask for me. I'm good, bro.
Speaker 6: When he said that, I was like, I was literally thinking myself, like wat he gonna come out. He gonna say like, oh, I'm gonna fight, I'm gonna have one more match.
Speaker 2: And when he said a tag match, I.
Speaker 3: Was like, Oh, this nigga sick volunteer somebody for this ship. I don't let the niggas that won the tag team match in the first place. Nigga wanted a j to William saying but perfect moves out to the to the thing you know, I mean, but you know, shout at ain't good luck teasing pc A too. Ah yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm mute, mute.
Speaker 1: Oh my bad, my bad, my bad, my bad, my bad, my bad, my bad, my bad, my bad, my blunder, my bad, my blunder, my fault. You feel me? It was an accident. Yeah, that shit sucks. Yeah, they gotta shut out, bro because it's just like niggas just gonna continue to be the but of the joke. You feel me and like be comfortable and cool with that, like that you got it? Say let us. I don't know me personally. I wouldn't take that type of disrespect. You should me, that's what now. Stephanie oh Row, She was like, I wouldn't take that type of disrespect. Whatever you got going on with the you feel me the Secret Harvests and and Chelsea Green, you feel me like you gotta go handle that. You gotta go handle it.
Speaker 3: That's like stupid.
Speaker 1: How you say you feel me?
Speaker 3: Whatever.
Speaker 6: She made sure to say it, like she made sure not to be like yo saying ship like yo, man, you know.
Speaker 2: What a m crazy?
Speaker 1: Maybe I don't really care because I just like, I don't know, I'm still scared. Like being got me spooked last week when he when he brought up the whole little Naomi thing, and I wasn't really feeling that way until he said that, So I blame him. I blame him.
Speaker 3: She's gonna be fine, man. No, the triple threat matches the perfect way for to let them other two fight each other and then you get a fucking a pin.
Speaker 1: Easy. Triple H said. Bailey was gonna be fine too. Remember that, she slam, I don't know it, don't look like it. She tried to hop in the whole little thing with Cardi B when she was shooting off on visues. She was like, hey, I can fuck with it, you feel me? And Cardi like, Triple H leave her at home, and I'm like, damn the fuck baby.
Speaker 3: Man for Cardiven be talking to her?
Speaker 1: Man, man, I don't know. Yeah, you guys are gonna have to take it from me. I gotta I gotta go. I'll be right back.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: What was the next man, What what happened?
Speaker 6: I was back now, bro, Hey, Yode, what's that when Cody ro Yeah, Cody Rose getting uh, Cody Rose getting a little rough.
Speaker 2: With John Singh.
Speaker 3: You see that, listen, bitch, he made the nigga Johnson to eat the cake. Yo, you're fighting me at you're fighting me bro.
Speaker 6: Because the whole thing, like the contract signing, I felt like contract signing like came.
Speaker 2: A little too fast.
Speaker 6: And I remember, they only have a couple of weeks to literally promote uh Summer Slam, because they've been doing so many like pls and special shows lately that they've had limited time just to focus on Summer Slam. So when it popped up like oh, they're doing like a contract signing, that kind of like threw me off.
Speaker 2: I was like, why not do him the few weeks? And I remember, oh, these things don't have a few weeks. But this week.
Speaker 6: Exactly like John Skinna came out and he was saying, He's like, yeah, man, I'm not gonna be able to make it to Summer Slam. Netflix got me one got me filming a movie and they don't want me to get hurt or anything like that, but I'll do it on this date. Stay this stayed in this date, and Cody Rose just blew refuse. He was like, nah, good, we are having this match at SummerSlam and Johnson it turns to go out of the ring, Cody Rose jumps out, was back in the ring or whatever?
Speaker 2: They have like a little fight. Uh what what do you think of the ringmatch so far?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 2: How would you rate the build like thus far? Like with that? And I'm not I'm sorry, I'm not giving you much to go off of.
Speaker 6: But just like the contract signing, but what was your thoughts on that?
Speaker 3: Between them two? I mean I think, I mean, at this point, it's kind of the only way that you can go right now, right like this, I mean he's doing the countdown to days anyway like this, I mean Summer Slam in one of my same in my schedule, My nigga, you know what I'm saying, Like this say in my schedule, you know, I mean, I gotta say the other ones just in case you gotta do Great Balls of Fire in October. You feel me like we gotta go over there. I gotta do that. So I can't do something this year, even though there's two nights, I can't do me the night, big Dog. And that's just funny. It's just another little layer ship though this is the layer I thought it was funny yeah.
Speaker 6: I thought I thought it was funny too. But the thing is like they're they're gonna they're gonna have a street fight, Like that's the stipulation of the match. It's gonna be a street fight. But the thing that I kept seeing on Twitter is like, oh, there's gonna be a double turn at Summer Slam.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be a double turns.
Speaker 6: You see the way that Cody reacted to John Cen and the way that he flipped the switch and and all that, and like like you could see the moment that they that they switched roles and I'm I'm looking at it.
Speaker 2: Do you did you see anything like that?
Speaker 6: Because me personally, I didn't see anything like switching dynamics.
Speaker 3: It's just it's just like the same ship that Cody just went through is the same ship that John would have to go through after he got a necessary title shot that you didn't deserve. You know. He's like, Yo, we could do like this. I'm gonna make you sign the contract, you know what I'm saying, Like so so Sena, It's just like I think he's trying to get in this evil g's bag. It's like, I'm gonna make people go through the exact eight three that I had to go through. Noah can't really do it, you know, like that shit is just like I don't think it's just all that, like, oh my god, Cody to certain evil, Like I think John is making Cody realize like this is what it takes to be where you want to be.
Speaker 6: At And on top of that, he has like fourteen more appearances like over the next five months. I don't think it would make sense for them to turn him heel right now. I mean they might do it, they might pull a trigger on it, but as far from what I saw on that episode of SmackDown last week about people were like, oh, you can see the dynamic.
Speaker 2: All I saw was like Cody is fat up with John seen.
Speaker 6: Trying to duck him and not trying to give him his rematch or whatever, and he literally tried to walk out of the tried to hit him what he thought about, Like Cody hit him with the title, but that's not something a baby face would do.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 6: I saw John Cena murder niggas after the match was over. For a solid decade, this nigga was doing all of the heel shit. But he's still like after the I quit match, put that nigga through the stage after he had won, after he had beaten Wade Barrett, beat his ass, and like had him on like at the top of the ring, put all the chairs down, had him all fall on him. Bro like like what are we doing? Like this is not a a like a heel turn.
Speaker 2: I don't think at this moment. Like Cody has always had that.
Speaker 6: Extra switch in him where it looks like okay, like he might like go a little off the rails, but he always comes back, like when he had that match against aj Styles last year was the match of Clash where it was like a last man's standing match and after the match, like he hits him with the chair, I'm out of the chair, hits him with the steel steps, and people like, oh, this is like he could.
Speaker 2: He turning the heel any any week now.
Speaker 6: I'm like, he's not turning heel right now, and I think he's I think he did like an interview a little while ago where he was like, yeah, like I'm it's not gonna be long now.
Speaker 2: But I don't think now is the I don't think right now they're turning in hell.
Speaker 6: I think it's just he's just reacting to what John cen is putting through.
Speaker 3: No, like, oh man, I want to get into it last, but just the whole making that nigga making him sign the contract is just hilarious to me. Nah, enough of gwinning. You're you're about to You're signing this and we're fighting, like, I don't know why you do it two hours I mean two days before, I mean two weeks before.
Speaker 6: But I mean when when you really like look at it, it's like, Okay, I don't think Cody Road is winning as something like I'm beyonest, which I know we got predictions next week.
Speaker 2: I don't think he's taking the.
Speaker 6: Title off of him, and I don't think Cody Rose is turning heel. I think they might spin the block in some type of way where Tody gets his hands back on the title.
Speaker 2: Near the end of the John Cena runs because SummerSlam is.
Speaker 6: You don't really you don't get like the super duper definitive, like solid storyline enders that you get at WrestleMania.
Speaker 2: I mean you get you get some obviously that are like Okay, this is.
Speaker 6: The end of the road, but it doesn't feel as definite as like WrestleMania. If that makes sense, Like is where we have the more fun matches where we put like a stipulation on that like a like a like the street fight match is where we do that. So I think this will leave room open for Cody to come in and probably have another match down the line some type of way and have like walk out with John Cena like John Skinna like turns baby face again.
Speaker 2: They walk out together, you.
Speaker 3: Know, like you better Summer Slam. I don't want to talk about Johnson right now. I want to talk about that nigga later talk about so. I want to talk about this nigga. Yo, This nig got arrested. Were just we are getting into Summer Slam exactly.
Speaker 6: This that whole setup feels like a Summer Slam like set up match with At the top of the show, Solo had complained that there was a hit and run.
Speaker 2: They said it was Jacob Fatu.
Speaker 6: It was later proven that it was Solo Sokoa and then he was lying and he got arrested, and they're going to have the match at at Summer Slam, you.
Speaker 3: Know, in a in a cage, in a steel cage. Yo. We're in the cage and this is a shoutout. First off, shout out to Solo man. A lot of your niggas has been been banging on Solo and everybody's starting to come around the Solo. It's fucking like he's he's so fucking hilarious even like he's like, we're talking about making the most out of your ship, but he's making the most out of what he's got going on right now. Solo is musty TV to me now. Like when he was getting arrested, nigga, he was like Cody, Cody, come me out.
Speaker 6: I'm sorry, Cody like that, and him apologized, but I'm sorry, I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: Like that, make them let him go.
Speaker 3: You know. The little i'm sorry is just like Solo. He was like, Cody, I'm sorry. I'm sorry. Cody. You know, I'm sorry. You got to sleek in there. I'm sorry. So he can hear it, Like that's just like as the youngest cousin of the cousins, like I've done that before to not get a wooman and still got a wooman. They just let me happen.
Speaker 2: So he like to piggyback on what you said about Solo.
Speaker 6: It's just like with the whole run is him as like the try chief they had him like be very stoic. He tried to mimic Roman reigns, and towards the end of it he started doing some of the funnier things and kind of like breaking out. So like I am loving this version of soul Socoa coming out of his shell, like being like like maintaining like his heel like nature and everything like that, but also like slipping in some like jokes week lot.
Speaker 3: Asshole, I'm still I'm still he still got the younger brother syndrome.
Speaker 2: Just like.
Speaker 3: He was like, you can allow me this time, and yeah, Jacob, go ahead of that. You know what, yo, this nigga Roman rains man, you got my nerves when.
Speaker 2: About him gets on your nerves, Man, talk to me.
Speaker 3: Hey blood, I don't know why he just keep he just keep coming back.
Speaker 6: Not there in your life. So so when he's not, let me get this straight. So when he not there, you like, hey, bro, where did they get? Like he never show up for work? He's never there. And so when he does show up, like, hey man, I really can't stand this dude, Like, oh why he keeps showing it up?
Speaker 3: Brom? I mean, I don't even like I don't even like I love a good comeback, you know what I'm saying, Like that Ship was like, oh, ship, what's up? Look at one cousin that you never see that just pop up at like every other picnic, Like what uh what are you doing here? And like I don't even know how to feel about his little interaction with you know, the the non senseless sceptations.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so my ne row.
Speaker 6: I think it was like the last it was the last segment of the night closed out the show. Roman Rains had his segment with Paul Hamon, bron Breaker and Bronson Reid where he was talking his shit and he was like calling Paul Haman a dumbass and and uh Ron Raker had a very like interesting promo. Its sounded like it sounded like something that was written for him, but he was like you could tell his heart wasn't in it. But Roman Rains coming back and setting up the whole tag team match at a SummerSlam with Jay Usso and Roman Rains versus Ron Breaker and Bronson Reid in a tag team match. And then we had talked about it last week that that was like the most possible outcome with the match. I think the match is gonna be fun, but honestly, I'm looking forward to what is possibly after that. I hope Roman Rains sticks like I'll he sticks around and does something.
Speaker 2: For a clash and pair with bond Breaker.
Speaker 3: Like Demon, my nigga, like I have to do the I have to learn how to do the raging Demon. So I'm gonna take these three tsunamis and I'm going to the crib. Good luck, jay do, let this hold the family down here, put the necklace on there, put the follow on that, nigga. That's how we.
Speaker 6: Get the crowd who he was doing the eats and the crowd after after it all went off, and he was like, yo, man, that wasn't read out the I.
Speaker 3: I mean, because what else? What else it's gonna transpire from this? This tag team match? Nothing? All right, Well we're gonna see more further push up. This bron Breaker, gonna break away from the from the team ship I have him? Is that gonna happen? Like? What do we get from what do we get from this? After this?
Speaker 6: I was thinking about the other night, and its kind of like a fantasy booking thing. I know, like I don't usually do that, but like the whole thing, like with him with Seth Rowns being not injured, because Seth Rowins was like literally like walking around on the streets like and crutches. Like I'm like, bro, I believe him because you're not clocked in and work, You're out there with your daughter and like you're on crutches and ship like that. I think, like, I think he's really injured. But if he really is injured and he can't come back to like cashion or whatever, I wouldn't be opposed to them, Like, okay, well give Broun breaker the briefcase Steth Rowns passed back up like a few months after he's cash and successfully won the world title. It's like, all right, bro, give me to give me the belt and we sort of have like a situation where they jump him.
Speaker 3: Like then Christian that the fucking Lucasors figure was like, Yo, give me give me that ship. Let me let me get that. I know you want that ship. Let me let me get that.
Speaker 2: Get that, Like it was like with Triple H with the world title.
Speaker 6: He was like, hey, bro, you won the world like we Randy or like, hey, you want the world title, let me have it.
Speaker 3: He was like no, he first out playing Jermaine and in the Jackson five movie like it was Tito, it was it was Randy, right.
Speaker 6: I honestly think that you could do something like that. I don't know if they will. I think, uh seth Wrons. I think he'll definitely be back before before the contract runs out.
Speaker 2: But that would be a cool thing, Like I think if.
Speaker 6: They are if he if he wasn't able to come back or cool spin on it or whatever. But else were on the show early on in the night you had seeing Punk and Guns actually starting off the show, like going back and forth with each other.
Speaker 2: What's your high level on this match?
Speaker 3: On this I'm just like, I mean, like I funk with both of them, and like seeing Pump and trying like he been trying his best to not get hurt and having good matches, you know what I mean. It's like gun thing, like you know, Guns's best in the world. And like the little interaction they had this time, like yo, man, you you are a You're just here in the way, Like I'm just going up the ladder beating up everybody that people think that they love when they really don't. So like I'm excited to see fucking see him punk get. I don't know if he's gonna get the Night one main event of Summers LAMB, but you know he might. You know what I mean, you got, you got, you said you got your little run. I mean in that Goneland match.
Speaker 6: I mean, I think I don't. I don't want to put Gunther down again and have him lose at another one of like like the big shows or Big p ls or whatever. But I feel like it's one of these situations like it's now We're never with Seampunk. I'm pretty sure Seampunk might be content to not hold the championship, kind of like what Shawn Michaels did when he came back.
Speaker 2: He other title one time, and then after that he was.
Speaker 3: Like, I need that one time though, you know what I'm saying, just to see, just to make sure I don't need that ship, nigga. I didn't come back for nothing.
Speaker 6: Not for nothing, But I know the niggas was worried when Sean Michael got the title.
Speaker 2: When he came back, he was like a ship.
Speaker 3: Was like no no, no, no, no no no. The most profitable monk up thousand and two. My bad won't say nothing about that. You feel me. You know what I'm saying, It only got the fucking dumb elimination chamber to be like an actual thing now in a pay per view.
Speaker 6: But like, if if Gunther does lose, it's like, where do we go from here? Because I think, like, yeah, Jay Lusso run was cool and everything like that, he got to have the you know, the feel good moment and got to have that on his resume. But the whole like the continuation of the you tapped out chance and everything like that, it's kind of like, I don't know, I don't I think it's still kind of like weighing on me a little bit because I'm like, I know it was a few months ago and everything like that, and I know there was a story that was told, but.
Speaker 2: I'm I'm still not fucking with that.
Speaker 6: And so if Gunther does end up losing to seem Punk, it's one of those situations it's like, well, where do we go from here with Gunther because like, I don't know if he can handle like another prominent launch.
Speaker 3: I mean, that's not a prominent loss. I mean, like I mean, losing losing the Seeing Punk and losing to j is two different.
Speaker 2: There's no shame and I guess. I guess it's seeing punk.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're right, no offense to my man, But you know, like losing to singing punk is not as no slouts.
Speaker 1: I mean, first off, let me say this, it ain't never over until it's over. And it ain't never over for a nigga like seeing punk being I heard what you said. Don't lose faith, my brother, do not lose faith. You feel me. This nigga is bulletproof. He just went to Saudi Arabia after telling niggas suck a blood covered dick. You feel me. I would for me personally, I got morals and ship. I stand for shiit. I be standing on business. It's not clocking to you that I'm standing on business. That's seeing punk whole time, all the time. You feel me out here whole time, back of the bullshit.
Speaker 2: You feel me.
Speaker 1: This nigga be all right, all right, so we be doing this instead. You feel me. I'm saying, I know what I told the people, but anyways, you feel me. With how much money on the line, you feel me. Like what we talk about, you feel me the x's and o's, you feel me. Let me know something so we already know the playbook. We already know how this shit go. When this nigga said he gonna go left, just expect him to go right at some point, you feel me down the line and forget all of that shit that he said. So but regardless of any of that, like I said, bulletproof, you feel me, bullet I mean, you're.
Speaker 6: Not wrong about that, because niggas was bringing up because in the promo that he had with John C and he's like, I didn't come back for titles.
Speaker 2: I didn't come back for any of this other stuff.
Speaker 6: And then in the promo that he had with Gunther, he says, I came back to be a world champion. So I mean, like like Kendrick said, like Nigga, I'm a hypocrite.
Speaker 2: Has he a bunk compared off to Kendrick? I mean, like you're taking it all the way.
Speaker 1: He's huge all hypocrites, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Yo, Gunther said that Goldberg was his favorite rest of the bra Or and then like right after that, murdered Goldberg. After Goldberg broke his stupid hand, you know what I'm saying, which is another which is another Yo, what a fucking.
Speaker 1: Goog Gunter broke his hand. He broke his hand in the match before the match.
Speaker 2: I think he was I think yeah.
Speaker 6: Goldberg said he was already suffering from a broken hand during the match, like so he went into that match with.
Speaker 2: A broken head. He said it on his podcast. It was I think it's called car spot or something like that.
Speaker 1: You know, you, you know, like all these like phantom injuries that Lebron be getting. You feel me, like when Nigga get like when they when they when they started striking down like h G H and ship like that.
Speaker 3: And Jeff Tod just bet you was Nigga.
Speaker 1: Right right right r T Bron Nigga t R T tour Bron.
Speaker 6: Craze, Yeah, Nigga, jefft said, Man, he's like, I was talking shit to Lebron and.
Speaker 2: Kat come out of nowhere ever ever talk about the.
Speaker 6: Times like that, sadass nigga out.
Speaker 1: Whoa, that's funny as hell what we on?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 1: And he said, don't disrespect Bron like that. Graham, you feel me, My bad, My bad, My bad, bro. I was just trying to make a joke about what I saw in light of what they said. But if I if I disrespected anybody, you feel me? Through the course of this shit. In the last hour and thirteen minutes, I apologized. But if you're rocking with it, and if you're fucking with it and you're not offended, you feel me. And you don't necessarily feel a way, you feel me and you enjoying the conversation, tap the light, but you feel me. If you didn't do that already, you feel me. If you're not watching on YouTube, you feel me. Make sure you subscribed. If you're not subscribed, go ahead, addie up. You feel me on time about run it up? Fuck with that? Guys, yeah, fella.
Speaker 2: Like, bro, you couldn't.
Speaker 6: You couldn't say nothing worse than the academics like, oh yeah, this nigga, the nigga and Brian and Drake was doing two men. I don't know why he was his wife like dancing up on him. He danced and not like that. That's really thinking. I'm like, obviously she don't give.
Speaker 3: I wasn't Thundering Paradise, nigga.
Speaker 1: That's I got it.
Speaker 3: I have.
Speaker 1: I got a record called thunder Paradise.
Speaker 3: I know it wasn't wasn't on the same record that it was was struck Down.
Speaker 1: It was definitely on the whole Comniac that was was pulled. It wasn't pulled, but there was a couple of things that were blocked, and then he blocked me. So that was interesting. It was, you know, samples and ship like that. So whatever.
Speaker 3: Niggas really cared about Thundering Paradise.
Speaker 1: Yeah, of course, of course they do what ch'all talked about. Y'all talked about Roman and then this whole you feel me getting off the dumb ass ship. You feel me and it's Paul him and ship and they got the match. Of course, you feel me. Y'all talked about that.
Speaker 6: The brons.
Speaker 3: We talked about the.
Speaker 1: Let me ask you this, Let me ask you this, Let me ask you this. Did y'all put up the graphic?
Speaker 3: Did we put up the graphic? Yo? Why are you asking us questions about pictures and the whatnot. No, I'm sorry, but we didn't do that. I was going to do it, but I was like, you know what Trump, So I'm sorry. Was that right there? I was like, yo, like you I should do this.
Speaker 1: This is this is what broke Rockefeller.
Speaker 3: No, Intendant man, listen, Rockefeller man, look listen, he's still there.
Speaker 1: All right. Last question, and I'll bring us back on track. Does anybody here know what the fuck pink Whitney is.
Speaker 3: Yo? What I seene? No, it was the somebody said it was the COVID like pink lemonade vodka some ship like.
Speaker 1: That's ah man, it was like pink lemonade vodkas.
Speaker 3: That's what they That's what they said it was. I don't know, but it brought me back to the UV days, like Grandmamember, the UV blue days.
Speaker 1: Yeah, girl that used to always uh my first apartment that I got me and my and my partner, it was roommates, and it was this girl that used to come over all the time and you feel me. They would do their little thuck. This's all you feel me? And then I would do my little thuck. There's over any little ben in there that I had, slot to it, whatever, but the little bend in it that he had. She would always come through with with the UV. It would be like UV Blueberry or the lemonade or the strawberry Kiwi or whatever. She came over and she was already drunk and I didn't have no play that night, you feel me, And so he was knocking you feel me her down you feel me doing anything. You feel me and I'm not even tripping. I'm like, you feel me, like in the other room. You feel me handling my business like regular life. You feel me. All the shit you feel me.
Speaker 3: Came on a bit two.
Speaker 1: This nigga brings her out the door like this.
Speaker 3: Yo walked around nigga like a lawn.
Speaker 1: More nigga switch spots with me. I was like, bron, I'm cool, bro, Like y'all was a.
Speaker 3: Yo. So did he turned her around like in a full three sixty and then walk back to the room or what? He was just like, well, might as well stay out here.
Speaker 1: Spons was crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, switch my.
Speaker 3: Bro, I got. I got a similar story with fucking with Remy and fucking four logos.
Speaker 1: So yeah, okay, the four locos that'll do it. Yeah, the old four locals, the real four locals, you feel me, the original four locals, like the original coat. You know I'm talking about, y'all. Y'all might not know about.
Speaker 2: That actual coking.
Speaker 1: Yeah, type ship type ship you feel me type ship type ship. I wonder now that Hu Cogan died, is Becky Lynch gonna stop doing the little you feel me? The little nods with the redd and yellow.
Speaker 2: Damn.
Speaker 1: I'm just asking questions here. I feel like I'm asking the right questions here. You know what I'm saying, the important questions here.
Speaker 2: She damn a guy that it's gonna be looking wild on TV.
Speaker 6: Like the real question is I asked it in the chat earlier, like you think that they blew the tribute?
Speaker 2: Do you think? Like niggas, I have to be like, hey.
Speaker 6: Fuck you, like we still don't care because I've seen I've seen them boo wrestlers and death before. I said in the chat too, like they brought up like Roddy Piper brought up Captain lou Albano on an episode of Raw and it was like, fuck that nigga, and it was and he was like the late Captain LOUI Bano and niggas was booing and I don't like, like I've said so like I don't know.
Speaker 1: Bro, real quick, two things, real quick. Don't forget what where you're finna go? Two things real quick. One, Uh even everyone was good a human being, wasn't restaurant whatever whatever. Shout out to my nigga king, Hey bro just got home. Did I miss the hold?
Speaker 3: Impact?
Speaker 1: The whole impact was at the top of the show, you feel me, at the top of at the tippity you feel me, but it's don Julio is whatever the fuck you feel me is drinking. There's okay, you feel me. So he's calling it thunder in Paradise. My bad, I forgot. You know I'm talking about my bad. I forgot. I apologize funk that I'm doing too much. Apologies. Anyways, you know what I'm saying. It is what it is. I take a shot for you, my nigga, because you my nigga. But you missed the holding pact.
Speaker 3: I think it was light.
Speaker 1: I think it was light. I think it was you feel me somewhat.
Speaker 3: I feel like there was.
Speaker 1: Something to where it was, you know, respectful. I feel like it went somewhere, and then I feel like we kind of brought it back a little bit. But this is anyways.
Speaker 3: What they was saying about the tim bell salute, well, it was like was like what boom? What they did the one chance after that?
Speaker 1: Oh, like is they gonna like are they gonna when they do because.
Speaker 3: They're gonna do a tim bell salute? Listen, man, listen, He's still we still built the ship off his off his back kind of like wait almost even though even though he made us do it some of the times against your will, and but you know if they did the what after every bill the tim bell at the tin bell salute, Like, I'm not saying to do that. I'm just saying that I was there.
Speaker 2: So what is this ship that Chris?
Speaker 5: What I said.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying he should have done it.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying I mean sometimes like when the opportunity is there.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, fits, He'm saying, do it fits.
Speaker 1: There was a note that we had in the and then the in the in the show notes about uh the Wyatt six defending the tag titles against ray Phoenix and Andrade on SmackDown tomorrow night, Andrede and ray Phoenix won what was it like a fatal four way tag match to to get the opportunity to fight these niggas. What Tyler say, blood, I don't trust white people with dread locks, you feel me? So I'm rocking with Andrade and ray Phoenix even though they're gonna lose, and even though it don't make sense for them to be a tag team because Ray Phoenix has a whole fucking brother that he should be teaming, But I mean whatever.
Speaker 3: The double A one man getting back into a Double A one hundred mode.
Speaker 1: They're having great matches, they are, and I just feel like, I don't know, man, Sometimes I feel like we wasting time doing ship when we could be doing other shit that could be. You feel me, and I'm saying, audible, I'm not involved. You feel I'm not in the writer's room. You feel me that you're gonna see next week on WWE. Unreal, that's not me, you feel me. That's not my life. I don't live life like that. You feel me.
Speaker 3: I don't believe in k FAB over here, all right, guys, we believe in I've never believed in k FA.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say, you feel me if we believe in k fabe, if we could have a k fab conversation.
Speaker 3: Oh well, yeah, I definitely would like to have that conversation.
Speaker 1: Actually right now, Okay, so let's let's have a k fabe conversation. You feel me, then, would you like to join us in a case? All right, cool, fucking let's go for it. Let's have a k fave conversation. Let's have a conversation on John Cena's seventeenth excuse me, the never seen seventeen the greatest of all time, John Cena, his record breaking history making seventeenth world title reign. It has been at this point, what like ninety three days. So I thought that maybe we could do like a little ninety day evaluation on John Cena's title reign. And I want to be specific with that because the heel turn happened back in March. You feel me, So that's that's outside of the conversation, but it's a part of the conversation. However, it's not the focus of the conversation, the KFA conversation. So the idea here is you feel me what I think? If I'm not mistaken, he crossed this milestone of ninety days with this seventeenth title reign this past Saturday. This was after the contract signing that these gentlemen already talked about, and this that and the third I think it was like, I don't know, man like for me, like this has been a very interesting process. It's been like a I don't know, it's been an interesting test of like how not necessarily a test, but like an interesting look at how things go when things go awry and when you're left to pick up the pieces and kind of do what you can to make things work, like yeah, you feel me like you got to put a little bit of tape on ship like that, you feel me, and I feel like you know, niggas have to put a little tape on shit to to to get to where we are today. And where we are today is looking at I don't know this man, Sena. I figure what we can do is we can look at a few things that have happened along this process, and then when we take into consideration things like in ring performance, the impact of fans critical response, like like you and I you feel me in like I don't know, booking, character development, and anything that we've noticed along the way, this man has made WWE history in a sense, Gisel, you were going to say, I.
Speaker 3: Mean, yo, it's kind of like, well something like you know what's gonna happen. It's gonna happen, but it happens in a way that you didn't think it was gonna happen, so it was like a little more palatable. And then it gets a I like to consider this whole little evaluation of this little hill turned the seventeenth run as a sandwich and the bread is the best part of the sandwich. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I feel you so along this process. Within this ninety days, he's had six matches. The seventh will be this upcoming Summer Slam when he faces off against Cody Roads in the Street Fight as been men. At that point, he'll have twelve appearances left after August third. But within this process, like I mentioned, these six matches that he's had so far, Ben, I asked you to take a look at this list and see if you could rank them and give us your opinion on the best, worst, and you know what's in between talk to us.
Speaker 6: Okay, So I'm gonna go from the weakest to the top the best matches that he's had so far in his last six matches, I think at the bottom at number six would be the June twentieth, twenty twenty five episode SmackDown, the match that he had with Our Truth and ended a disqualification. I think that's at the bottom. Coming in right after that would be Pody Roads versus John Cena at WrestleMania. The match didn't feel like it just didn't feel like it flowed together.
Speaker 2: I don't know, maybe was like the finish.
Speaker 6: But I think a lot of this stuff in between in that match was just like it just didn't feel like they have like they were flowing together. It felt like they were there was like a disconnect. But the next match after that would be I say, Our Truth versus John Sena from Saturday Nights to Maine Event.
Speaker 2: The match was cool.
Speaker 6: It didn't really give anything other than like, okay, like we're getting this match between John Cena and Our Truth and like he's always wanted to face him and came out with.
Speaker 2: The music and the shirt and everything like that.
Speaker 6: It was cool in the moment, but I don't think it really it didn't do anything for John Cena's title run. I know everything after that with Our Truth was basically like accidental.
Speaker 2: So it wasn't in the grass game of things.
Speaker 6: I don't care how many times Triple A says it or not, or like wings the camera or whatever.
Speaker 2: Like Nigga, this shit was not in the planes.
Speaker 1: Bro, you were.
Speaker 6: Gonna get rid of that nigga. You reevaluate his contract. You're like, hey, does donna make sense? Get him out of here? Like the fans forced your hand whatever whatever you like. You know, got a lot to me, uh, next match, uh, John Cena and Logan Paul versus Cody Rose and Jay Usso, I mean the match was a little bit better.
Speaker 2: I feel like.
Speaker 6: There was a lot of like leaning on everybody else in the match, and Johnsen got to kind of like chill for a little bit. Like he wasn't like you know what I mean. It wasn't like heavy on him. He wasn't reliant like to keep the match afloat, but yet it's still like him like taking a pen and everything like that to progress the story of him and Cody Rose.
Speaker 2: I felt like I felt.
Speaker 6: Like they did a little bit more what they wanted to do and what they needed to do in that match. Next match would be Cody ro not Tody Rosens seeing Punk versus John Cena at at Night Champions.
Speaker 2: Okay, that match was.
Speaker 6: Like I feel like that match was really cool with like the callback spots and I felt like they were I felt like they were really just like clicking, and it just felt like they fell back in the place and they have had like a lot of good matches and stuff like that, so them like linking up and putting that match together, it felt really seamless. I think that was probably the problem with Cody because John Cena like he's had probably some of the better matches with people that he's been going to. And that's why the number one spot is that Randy Orton match that he had, the match that they have Randy Orton at Backlash. I felt like they, you know, it wasn't as athletic as that match that they had that John Cena had was seeing Punk.
Speaker 2: It wasn't as athletic. They weren't doing as many like hot spots.
Speaker 6: But the story that they told I felt was a little bit like better. It was like, Okay, well we're on opposite side. We're trying to reel you back in. And I know they were playing the hits, but sometimes it's what you gotta do.
Speaker 2: So I feel like.
Speaker 6: That that that Randy Orton map is at the top for me.
Speaker 1: Well, where was you rank the Cody and Cina match from Brussel may Oh?
Speaker 6: I said, that was like next to the that was next to the last.
Speaker 1: That was our Truth Punk Cody or Cody Cody Punk. And then I guess the.
Speaker 9: To be honest, Randy Orton first, CM Punk, the tag match, the r Truth this qualification match Cody Roads and that no side of my main event was above the Cody Roads match.
Speaker 2: Okay, damn, I'm sorry, but I feel like they would get it.
Speaker 6: They would get it together a little bit more than that Cody Rose match.
Speaker 10: I feel like ranking you feel me, but I'm just like like, okay, cool, but like I'm just looking at it, like.
Speaker 1: He doesn't really have a lot to as far as like in ring performance is concerned at this point in his career, Like it's dimner over for bro Brad. You feel me, But in regards of I guess the strong suit or the attempted strong suit or the attempted focus would be on like how like how like how good is the story that they're telling me? You feel me? How good is the story? And when it comes to that, it's like.
Speaker 3: It's like an Expendables movie.
Speaker 6: Yeah, let me tick the list a little bit because I gotta I'll put I'll put the two Our Truth matches at the bottom and the Cody Rose match above that one. Because I thought about it and I was like, what we were talking and like what you said, he doesn't have much to offer. I think that first match hit like it was a one on one match, because that was the other matches that he had, like at the Royal Rumble and had Elimination Chamber, those were multi man matches, so a lot of the shine wasn't like solely on him and whoever his opponent was. But I think it was just like a fucking cold water to the face. It was like, oh, yeah, I can see why you're giving it up, like you're right at the end. So I'll put that above like the both of the art truth matches.
Speaker 1: Gotcha, gotcha, gotcha? Got you, Gisel? What do you think about how they've been trying to get this off, how they've been trying to salvage this whole situation since the Rock removed hisself, which is pretty much an outlier in our in our ranking or our evaluation here, But what do you think about like how Seen has like attacked the promos and try to kind of patch things together within like outside of the ring, but like you feel me like within his efforts, like how do you how do you feel about that?
Speaker 3: I think this next to the Peacemaker has been the best acting that he's done his entire life, because the story is like we all talking about the magics and shit, It's like, oh, he's playing the hits like yeah, so I really got right now mcdonnk you feel me? Like so like I remember when the whole like when he turned on Cody at the elimination chamber and you know what I'm saying, like I'm a bad guy now and all of a sudden, now fucking jack boys too, and Dwayne's not here no more, so now he has to fucking because like I was watching the whole ship, like he was, like, you can tell that a lot of the ship that he was saying in this little so called He'll run is ship that he been wanting to say his whole life, because like we said about Charlotte, listen, man, these motherfuckers is people and like I'm trying to do this and then like you niggas is still fucking booing.
Speaker 2: Me and shit.
Speaker 3: So like in the beginning, like it felt like he was getting his ship off, like the story was like yo, man, fuck up, yeah, I'm doing this. This is how many dates I got left, so get the count down and yo whatever, and like like what Ben said the fucking art truth ship was like yo, when it comes to the matches and ship, like he was like, uh, but like when when that art truth shit happened, like that ship was just getting kind of stale because Nigga wasn't really believing what he was saying because he didn't have conviction in his eyes, you know what I'm saying. But he was like, oh, I mean, yeah, you guys, I raised your kids, but that's why I haven't had kids. Randy, that little shit like that was cool.
Speaker 1: I think I can agree with you there, Like at the beginning, like a lot of this like while they were scrambling and trying to figure it out, or at least that's what it seemed like, a lot of that shit was like really weak and like Randy telling them like you need to have kids and that'll help you out a lot better with understanding like like where you are at your place in life right now. But then when it came to the whole situation of like I feel like that middle pocket of it with Sina and our truth and that inclusion and how that kind of snowballed into a whole situation that wasn't necessarily planned. I feel like that part of it, and then of course, like parts of the C and Punk thing, just because I feel like they have better chemistry than a lot of people. What's the best part of this the beginning with the Randy whatever. That's like the last match that you for me.
Speaker 3: You're gonna have head one D twelve times, like the Alabama Auburn rivalry, right, but it's but this ship has been the most consistent thing in in w W wrestling, MH. Like this, like this John Cena ship, like even it's like convoluted and fucking conjoined and just like all over the place, like here's our truth that we bade to have come back on like this one nigga, that's that and like just like it's just all this ship that's thrown into there. But it's been the most consistent thing on because like you're gonna find this dude and night finance dude, like here's j u so like, oh by god, road West is going on like the old thing consistent since WrestleMania, even though he has a certain amount of days left that he's been counted down, has been fucking John Cena. You feel me like he's been there all the time, like even though I don't want to be there, Like this is why, like when you try to pull this with Cody and ship, like the Cody was like, get the fuck out of here, nigger. But this has been the fucking most consistent thing on the show.
Speaker 1: Both shows, it has shows the most consistent amount of focus. I guess because it's John Cena, you know, even despite the booking jumbles and the booking mishaps with the Rock at the beginning of it, I think like, like I said, like that middle point where it was like the art truth, you feel me?
Speaker 3: Like the.
Speaker 1: What's it called? Like a beautiful accident in a sense, like I feel like he was really trying to bring it all together there. Like he cut a promo where he was like, I'm a genius. I'm smarter than everybody. You feel me. He was like, I knew when I announced my retirement that I was going to enter the rumble, and I knew that if I didn't win the rumble, I could enter the elimination chamber and I could use my pull and you know, saying my legacy and all of this to get into that without having to qualify. And then I knew that Cody was too focused on the Rock, and I was like, you know, like he is trying to pull it all together, and I feel like with what you guys mentioned earlier with the contract signing that brings us to the street fight at SummerSlam. I feel like that brought it right back to like extremely hoky, you know what I'm saying, extremely goofy, extremely Carnie, you feel me, And in a sense, like I feel like it's been kind of slowly rolling back to this point from the from pretty much the point where Seeing Punk did the rap, and then now we are here where Cody's jumping off of the top rope with the contract in his hand, Like I'm not understanding why we're doing all this goofy ass shit, but I mean that's pretty much where we are with it at this point. And as mentioned already, of course, Sina has fourteen dates twelve dates after Summer Slam, this defense against Cody, where he was of course forced to sign the contract, which I don't even know how to fuck that's legal, But I mean.
Speaker 3: He's done it. He's done it before Seena made somebody sign a contract. But everything that, everything that seen is making all these people to fight him go through is the exact same shit that he had to go through after he lost the belt. Like, hey man, sometimes you gotta put a nigga through a table and then like play against their ego and shit like I don't have an ego because I was on the other side with time. That's what made this whole scene of shit fucking worthwhile to me. He's just making niggas go through the ship that he went through. And Cody, you want to be me right, Well, this is the ship to get y'all go through my nigga. Yeah, cross rolls me through a table. You can't do that.
Speaker 1: Huh.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know you can't, saying because your move hurts and you're gonna have to go through the table. See, I can go like like, I can go like this, So you gonna have to do something else. Well, you're gonna sign it shit whether you like it or not. You know what I'm saying. Maybe I'll let you all right, man, go ahead? Yikes.
Speaker 1: Well what more is there to say, fellas? What more is there to say?
Speaker 2: Uh, we'll be great so far for the first ninety days.
Speaker 1: Well yeah, let's let's do that with all things considered.
Speaker 3: For me.
Speaker 1: For the grade for this ninety days that that we've seen of John Cena's seventeenth title run, which I feel like they could have done so much more with up until this point. I I'm gonna give it a D. And the reason why I'm gonna give it a D is because I don't think it's a complete failure when I look at things like when I look at things like the fan like, the critical response like from from people from people online like, and the polarizing response that he sometimes gets from the audience. That's par for the course for Johnson. But I also feel like, this is your last opportunity, This was your last opportunity for john Cena to hold a championship in this company and forward to feel important, be important, and be historic. And I feel like they've completely dropped the ball. But when when you look at like, I don't know the ship that's bringing in impact wise for the company, it's still bringing in money. It's not a loss. It's not a total loss, feel me.
Speaker 3: So you know.
Speaker 1: So that's why I can't necessarily give it an F. But I'll give it a D for sure. What do you say, Ben, I.
Speaker 6: Will give it a C plus for the things that you said, Like it's been looking rough, but I feel like it's had its moments where it's tried to like it's probably a lot of relying on nostalgia and like the like playing like the the hits and everything like that. So I'll give it a C plus for the the no stylogia and for the fact that they haven't gone in the rag with it so far, like that, like he's still like doing numbers on social media. They're still like doing numbers with T shirts and stuff like that, So I'll give it a C plus.
Speaker 3: Nigga that nigga get a B minus in the group project, that they got an F phone nigga, like in the group project where everybody was sucking up, and then like the one nigga in the group that is trying to break it all together, Like he gets a B minus for that ship? What else am I supposed to do? My nigga and my father this nigga wasn't gonna be there and my father. This nigga was gonna do the ship right here, but I still brought it in this listen man listen me and seeing punk listen. I took his ship. He took my ship that y'all loved so much, and y'all loved it for like three and a half minutes. Nobody really cared anymore. But that three and a half minutes.
Speaker 1: Maybe three and a half minutes, it was real good.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying, Like the like, I don't know what else you would want from him. You want him to fight the same nigga all the way till you losers for all these dates. Look, I think he just like, I don't know, man, I'll give it a B minus. Man, he's doing the best he can be for best he can, minus.
Speaker 1: The rock. That's hell of funny. B for the best he can minus the rock, and he gives it a D. Scott says he gives it a C plus. Christian gives it a C minus a two pack of ass that is funny. Yeah, yeah, I can't necessarily give it more than that, but I'm fucking with it though. Fore me, I hope they I hope they turn it around on in the end, or at least I hope they close out. If he is to lose to to Cody, I hope the street fight is way better match than what they had at WrestleMania at like tenfold, because that shit was trash.
Speaker 3: Especially losing about Bell shot Man. You can't lose about Bell shot on WrestleMania too God.
Speaker 1: Ray gives it a C plus. Shout out the Ray. See there was a question in here earlier that I felt offended by. Uh, Turtle, shout out the turtle. I don't know, Turtle still here. Turtle said, Graham, would you be Marty or Sean in that tag team? And excuse me?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 1: What group?
Speaker 3: I think that might have been one of the taglines of the show in the beginning, like, you know Marty's in this group, that's great.
Speaker 1: If we can't even get out walked past the sight.
Speaker 3: That guy not the other guy?
Speaker 1: Yeah, what are we talking about the guy that was?
Speaker 3: You feel me?
Speaker 1: Uh in the chat rooms talking about feet do not the Doja cat chat. That would be crazy if Doja cat Martin yo Oh, fetish wrestling is back.
Speaker 3: You know what's the best in the rockets? Right?
Speaker 1: Nasty bro disgusting.
Speaker 3: Those you got listening to You know, Miles is hilarious to look that up, but crazy broll.
Speaker 1: We we just got a Tyler album, you feel me in the in the middle of a tour for his last album. You're talking about so like it's there's a lot of dope things going on right now, Like we're finna get a Freddie Gibbs album Tonight. You know what I'm saying, niggas is, niggas is celebrating dope ship niggas acts. The Clips album is crazy. You feel me real hip hop? You feel me real hip hop. Niggas waking up dead.
Speaker 3: I don't know if that brother Yellow look like pee.
Speaker 1: Pee red and Yellow look like bitches fly from DC Yo my eye to mykik.
Speaker 3: Sitting up the fire.
Speaker 1: That's what I call you, Little me Jesus easy fit.
Speaker 2: You me me.
Speaker 3: That is fucking hilarious, man.
Speaker 1: But what what's up?
Speaker 5: Then?
Speaker 3: What's up? Then?
Speaker 1: What's up? What's up? You're shaking your head?
Speaker 3: What you what?
Speaker 2: You got?
Speaker 1: Close us out, brother.
Speaker 2: An, I don't got another man. I've got no yall, y'all said, he said.
Speaker 5: I got.
Speaker 3: Well with that said, you feel me?
Speaker 1: I still got that? Don Don don Don Julio. So I'm gonna take a shot to y'all. We appreciate you all for rock with us this long. You feel me. If you haven't hit the like buton, hit the like button. If you haven't subscribed, hit to subscribe. I'm gonna tell you right now if you made it this far, we appreciate y'all. You feel me. I'm not gonna be here next week. I know I mentioned that before, but as a friendly reminder or an unfriendly reminder or a friend of mees reminder, however y'all want to put it, I'm not gonna be here next week. I'm finna be in the air on that motherfucking plane, on that motherfucking bird. You know, the birds don't sing, you feel me. They just bring niggas to where they need to be. But I'm finna go to Houston. I'm finna go take my daughter to do some shit run around the city. I'm trying to get a trail burger. You know'm talking about trying to get a tril Burger. I'm trying to do all of that shit. You feel me. I'm trying to handle my motherfucking business. I'm trying to see some family. We finish barbecues and shit. My brother birthday is on August the second, which is the first day of Summer Slam. So if we do post shows and shit like that, I won't be on that one. But August the third, you feel me, that's a Sunday, that's the Lord today. You feel me? Oh my god, Graham will be present if there is something to be present for. I'm gonna take another shot to y'all like I said before, but thank y'all. It's all good love.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 1: If y'all want to follow me, y'all can follow me at Oh My God Graham, but more importantly, follow the gang at Public Enemy's HQ everywhere like air. You feel me beat me there, don't meet me there, then.
Speaker 6: Yo, you can follow me on Twitter, Instagram, TikTok at usc Mars underscore.
Speaker 2: It's a grass man like like I misgrashed this week. You got to say, y'all, my boy.
Speaker 3: Man, what episode to be gone through? Some stuff? Yeah, you ain't here. It's the uh gresh unleashed podcast file saying Kujo, you know what I'm saying, Big big Kujo. You know what I'm saying. Graphic hit him and then he'll tell you what to follow.
Speaker 1: On that work. If I wasn't high when we started this episode, I was gonna put the main character shirt on you feel me. But I'm gonna do that next week and I'm gonna wear the main character shirt when hang man. You for me, Mott Maxley up one more time? You feel me? Gonna dog walk that nigga. You feel me? Easy, easy, easy peasy, you feel me?
Speaker 3: That's great, right, But listen, my birthday is in six days. You know what I'm saying. He was talking my birthday and Ship is officially Leo season. You're welcome for our season. Finally getting the job done. But a get that to me? Yeah, underscored. That's underscored me with two e's and three e's on the thirtieth, tell me happy birthday. Tell the pot happy birthday by giving us stuff, But tell me happy birthday by giving me stuff. Yes, it is my birthday and I will be thirty seven, so shout out to us.
Speaker 1: Me and Chisel will be at the West Coast Pro Show this weekend with Prestige and DPW Seda Alexander and Kevin Blackwood two out of three falls match. I know Marshall Slimovich is there. She's teaming with Danny Luna if I'm not mistaken. Unfortunately, she's not gonna be able to pull up with the TNA title or the NXT title because she's pulling up without you feel me.
Speaker 3: But it is what it is.
Speaker 1: We're still going to support you feel me. That's in South San Francisco. If you in the building, if you're in the area, salute to you. You feel me? Say what's up? You feel me? I'm finna have some weed on me, should tell Okay, speaking of happy birthday, salute to Terry, you feel me. Saluted Terry. I don't know if Terry's in the chat today. I know I think yesterday was Terry's birthday, but it's Terry's birthday week. I have two regrets from all in weekend. One, we didn't get a chance to link up with Terry you feel me while we was there. He got to pull up on Sloan and all types of shit. I'm like, damn, you've seen the niggas that I've seen, but I didn't get to see you. You feel me, So salute to Terry, you feel me? Another year around the sun. And then also the other regret that I have was I was doing too much and trying to be in the mix and trying to be around people and get drunk and smoke weed in front of people. Say hoih, you ain't got none, And I told Gresh to bring his gear bag and we didn't do no mother fucking work. So for that, because I should have been way more on the ball because we could have done more than we did. But uh, next week, Summer Slam predictions, Fuck with the gang, fuck with your fellow fellas. I think Kujo is fucking with it next week. But you feel me Kujo wrestling? You feel me Kujo? What is the cudjo graphics on Twitter? You feel me Kujo? GFx all the shit Sleutha Tasha, you feel me. I'm gonna stop rambling. I'm gonna go get something to eat. You feel me and take a fucking around. But yeah, that's all I gotta say. You feel me? Yeah? Oh, while I'm mad at it's the bird Lady Agenda. I actually want her to lose, but salute the bin because that's what he likes.
Speaker 3: But his birthday?
Speaker 1: Do you want do you?
Speaker 2: You do?
Speaker 1: You want her to lose to the to the lady that's been wearing red and yellow for the last month and a half, trying to be funny.
Speaker 3: I have loved love brother can.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I don't know what happens with the Real American Freestyle Ship. They got a show next month. Niggas is just gonna buy tickets and it's gonna turn into like a tribute event.
Speaker 3: They're gonna make that ship the national anthem now that the niggas show it out.
Speaker 1: Don't make that ship a tribute event. And that's how they gonna sell tickets to Oh my. We just figured it out. We cracked the.
Speaker 3: Oh fuck me. I just made the whole connection. Like Yo, they had to wait till this nigga was fucking croaks before they can make this shit the fucking real national anthem. While Trump is in office, It's gonna take him another three years to change it.
Speaker 1: Speaking of I think Drake is actually counter programming U right now. He said that he was finna do a stream and drop a new record tonight, So I'm gonna tap into that. I'm gonna fuck around and see what's going on. I hope y'all have a great weekend. I hope y'all have had adult week You feel me. If y'all ain't got no down Julio, if y ain't got no weed, if y'all ain't got your vices, you feel me. Make sure y'all get those. You feel me, turn up, do y'all motherfucking things. But I will see y'all on the other side of things. You feel me but until then, take care of yourselves and each other. We out this bitchus.
Speaker 3: What you gonna do with the crossroads. Some of you gonna go home tonight and feel like you've been robbed. Some of you made it rob.
Speaker 1: Some of you don't belong in the category.
Speaker 2: Alright, No, no, no, no, no, no, no now today.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 1: When I get nervous, I tell the truth.