Speaker 1: Your Angelus course. It's your own course and today it's Friday, It's July eleven five. Thanks for joining us here on corsenation dot com. We're doing podcasts every weekday now. If you want to find me on exits at Corsi Jerome one. And if you want to see on subsect drome coursephd dot subsect dot com. Our website's coursenation dot com, please visit it. There's a lot of information there. Scroll down see the work by Mike McCormick on the Catholic Church pedophilia and the Biden administration. That's going to become a big story with Atblue. It's going to be developing very quickly. Here. Take a look also at the Silicon Satan, which is another big story that involves how satanic Silicon Valley is, how the elites have become Satanic. These are two very good books that are featured there and the latest posts and current work. Please check it out. Okay, and I want to go back to the x Epstein story, which I still think is one of the major stories out there, and I think the Trump administration is realizing now finally that it has been totally mishandled First of all, you can't cover the story up. Too many things have been known. And I'll go Alan Dershowitz, for instance, is being now very very vocal that he has seen the list, and I remember Alan Dershowitz has I'll get to the I'm going to show Chris's story. It's over the Gateway Pundit today. But there's a very good discussion here by Dershowitz. I'll do it right here, and there is actually a video. Maybe we can cueue the video up. I'm going to cover one more part of it here before we do the video, so Chris, you'll have a little time to queue the video up. But here we go. That's the that's the story. But go to the top of this article with the picture of Prince Andrew. Okay, so if you just scroll up to the top of the article you've got on the screen, you'll see this is on Discerned report today and this has been a very famous picture. Is with Prince Andrew and I believe with an under age girl and Glycine Maxwells in the background. She is the kind of madame who arranged all this. And so there's your tie to the royal family. Okay, And what I'm saying is I think I think the what's being covered up here is King Charles involvement. I want to what King Charles invelovement was with Jeffrey Epstein. So find a picture of King Charles, because that's that's I think the protection of the British Royalty as if it were worth protecting. Okay, now this is I think where you're going to ultimately find that the pressure comes to suppress everything or we can't have the British Royalty destroyed. Well, I think the British Royalty needs to be destroyed. I mean, these people have been evil, criminal for a long time. The British monarchy in nineteen thirty nine was in favor of going to war with Hitler. They were very strongly until there was an abdication of the king, Great Britain was going to be aligned with Nazis, and I think Hitler always wanted that alliance. That Kitler felt that he had Great Britain fighting with him, he would have no trouble taking over Europe and conquering Russia. It was the holdout of England during World War Two, largely prompted by Winston Churchill, that kept Hitler from just sweeping across Russia when he decided he was going to attack Russia in nineteen thirty nine. So the whole history of this monarchy is I think one of inbreeding. Incesse. I believe you've got pedophilia at the heart of it. You know, the British elite and his relationship with homosexuality and pedophilia goes back a long time, and so I think what we're finding is that that's just not going to service anymore. The British people have had great respect for the monarchy, and of course our Queen Elizabeth commanded great respect because she as a child with her father as king, went through World War Two and actually, you know, got involved, volunteered, was a very you know, the entire British monarchy in World War Two with something that is not today, and even then the signs of corruption were becoming obvious. Okay, So I think you're the main target here is I want to know more about King Charles's involvement with pedophilia. And that's the reason why Trump is saying and being told by his advisors. What I'm seeing is Trump again listening to the wrong people. If he's listening to people who say Oh, we can't touch the British monarchy. You know, we can't let that people know in Great Britain that it may be involved with pedophilia. We've got we've got a distance, you know, Prince Andrew, Well, you come on stop it. Let's have truth. Can't keep covering these people up in their satanic and insidious behavior and expect the world turn a blind eye to it. You know, Jesus Christ went in the overthrew the money changers in the temple, and he didn't do it a polite way. And it's time for these corrupt institutions to go. And so if this monarchy is going to be what I believe it is, with royalty nobility, our funding products would have none of it. We founded this country without nobility, and I think that's that's a big stride in the American and history that is worldwide and its impact. So all this British royalty and nonsense. You little lead a privileged life, not in charge of the government. They're figureheads, and yet they have you know, there's this hobnomic social of the status worldwide that gives them great influence to get their behavior is anything less than respectable. When you get down to it. And Prince Charles believes every looney idea you can think of. He's completely in the bag for global warming and climate change and every other idea you can imagine. And Great Britain right now is being ruled by Muslims. Now, we've got Muslims all over Great Britain taking command. Great Britain's allowed this unfettered immigration. And Great Britain is not the country it was. It's a failed empire. The empire's gone and Great Britain is on the decline. Now Great Britain is going to have any remainder of its of its you know, wealth, it's nobility, It's influenced worldwide culturally, et cetera. Well, we got to get out of the corruption of Great Britain. I'm sorry, you know, silencing me on this issue is not going to happen because I'm not going to tolerate evil. I'm gonna say this is wrong, and so therefore we got to examine it as wrong and expose it to the light of day. Now let's switch to Dershowitz because Dershowitz is making some comments today and Dershowitz is coming on strongly. Remember Alan Dershowitz was at one time suspected of having participated in the pedophilia with Jeffrey Epstein, and to prove that wasn't the case, Alan Dershwitz got access to the list of clients, which Pam Bondi says does not exist. Now Pambondi wants to continue that line. She is not going to be Attorney General for law. She's not gonna last. Okay, So here's what Dershwitz says. He says that the Department of Justice is suppressing the Einstein Epstein client list. I've seen the Epstein documents, all of them. I know the names the individuals. Now he's bound by court order not to reveal them. But on Sehn Spicer's show yesterday there was a discussion of it, and let's play that clip if we can, Chris, I think it's a very good clip.
Speaker 2: This is not an opinion, this is a fact I have seen.
Speaker 3: Remember, I was accused falsely and the scene and ultimately I was completely cleared. The woman admitted that she may have.
Speaker 2: Mistook me for somebody else and withdrew all of her lawsuits.
Speaker 3: And so from day one, from the day I was accused, I said I want every document out because I knew every document would prove I was innocent. So let me tell you, I know for a fact documents are being suppressed, and they're being suppressed to protect individuals. I know the names of the individuals. I know why they're being suppressed. I know who's suppressing them. But I'm bound by confidentiality from a judge and cases, and I can't disclose.
Speaker 1: What I know.
Speaker 3: But I pant to God, I know I know the names of people whose files are being suppressed in order to protect them, and that's wrong.
Speaker 1: Just out of curried out they without nave.
Speaker 3: Are these politicians, business leaders, both, they're everything, and let me tell you a lot of them are.
Speaker 1: At least one of them is somebody who was accused.
Speaker 3: Others are accusers, and the judges have said if somebody calls themselves a victim a victim, we're not going to give any information about them. But they may not be victims, they may be perpetrators. So we don't have information about false accusers. And we know there have been many false accusers who have accused innocent people from money, and those records are being deliberately, willfully suppressed, and they shouldn't be suppressed. If the accusation is allowed out, so should the material that diminishes the credibility of the accuser. We want total transparency on this, every single document, no redaction. That's what I've said from day one. I waive any of my rights of privacy. Anything there is about me. I'm happy because it will be exculpatory because I know I haven't touched a woman other than my wife from the day I met Jeffrey Epstein.
Speaker 1: I don't even hug people.
Speaker 3: But I was falsely accused, and I was able to prove it, and I was able to prove it through documents, and I want other people to be able to disprove false accusations through documents. But these documents are being suppressed.
Speaker 1: And with pell Okay, so the expression withholding is just not going to work. I don't know who's giving Trump bad advice, but this is the worst advice I've seen ever. Okay. So, for instance, last year, eight of the victims of Epstein filed a lawsuit against the FBI the legs that they were being abused by Epstein and his wealthy associates between two thousand and two and twenty seventeen, they said they were sexually abused and trafficked by Jeffrey Epstein, and six of the women under the pseudonym of Jane Doe to protect their identities, detailed they were abused by Epstein and his wealthy associates between two thousand and two and twenty seventeen. They're asking one hundred million dollars in damages. Now, their charges are specific, and this is going to go to court. There's going to have to be a settlement here, and they're going to find themselves. These victims are going to find they get some justice. But if Donald Trump thinks that this can be suppressed, he better get some better advice and understand that. Okay, So the monarchy of Great Britain falls, great people of Great Britain decide they don't need a monarchy anymore. Well, that's not the end of the world. I'm sorry, but the monarchy is not what it was in nineteen forty and it's not going to save the world. The monarchy is going to join the EU in its decision to continue the war in Ukraine. Now that's the second subject I want to cover, because another bad advice is coming from this general Kellogg. General Kellogg is a neo Khon. He wants war. It's warmonger. He hates Putin, and the advice to Putin is the following that don't play into Donald the trap of these neocons. You know, Russia is in a tough situation right now in that with all the weapon we were giving to Zelenski they just fired at Russia. I'd love to penetrate into Russia with weaponry. It's provocative, it's designed to be provocative. Zelenski knows he can't win this war, but the Gobish will not give up, would prefer to have nuclear holocaust than to be exposed for their crimes. So we don't think that the pedophiles and the criminals of the World Economic Forum. Remember Klele Schwab just resigned because what he was doing is he's demanding that his staff give him money and go to ATMs and give him money so he could hire massages in his rooms and these luxury hotels. Well, these massages weren't massages. These were sex trade deals. And whether it started out massages or not, I guarantee you they didn't end as massages. Okay, that's the whole point of the saratigitious kind of sexual behavior or the elite. I think they can get away with anything they want to get away with because they make their own laws and their own rules. But the corruption at the heart of the World Economic Forum and others is completely completely out of control. And so Chris, we will show if we show a picture here of General Kellogg and come on and make some comments about it, because this is a subject that I'm really passionate about. That this guy belongs nowhere near Donald Trump. As long as he's there, we'll have wars. And I would like to advise Putin just to not react to these people. What Trump wants is the shooting to stop, and the shooting stops, we can have a chance to negotiate some peace. Okay, now, suret he might resume, but like Trump said, he gave the Iyatolas sixty days in order to come to terms before he bombed a living hell out of him. Well, okay, so take that period of time and then when put when Zelensky doesn't come to the table, Thosky acts up again. The world is not going to support the little son of a bitch with his actors style and his camouflage uniform costume, prancing around with cocaine up his nose, so he's a cat about breathe otherwise getting a million dollars trips for his wife to go buy jewelry while all the oligarchs are using his money create a new class of wealth with the Ukraine. It's guilty. It's corrupt and filthy to the core.
Speaker 2: Chris, Oh, again, you're right, and you're probably not going to see some of these neo kuns go away. General Killogg was part of the America First think Tank, which features a lot of people who were with Trump, and of course would have at that point. This was during the Biden administration and you to beat with Donald Trump, so he did. He Trump has had some of these neo cons by his side, maybe giving him bad advice. You remember old Walras Face Polton before that, Uh, you have him, probably a few other ones. Again, Trump has a wide tent. Sometimes he's going to listen to the wrong people. Hopefully clearer heads will prevail as we move forward. The other tough thing is when you talk about uh kella before he eat breakfast. I mean it makes me hungry.
Speaker 1: It will maybe be the general some of this because I have a little chocolatey delight. Maybe he can wander off into the tulip spoiling hands with King Charles, two of them and the size of Phili and war. That's what they seem to like. Okay, so you know enough of this, let's move on. There's other things that cut in discuss today. I am concerned again, and I want to stress the world economic situation is fragile. Now. I've been tracking every day and reporting the gold is still above three thousand, three hundred dollars today is three thousand, three hundred and forty six dollars, and silver is almost at thirty eight dollars and ounce. Now why Well, it's because the world knows the instability of where we are today. And Trump decided yesterday to impose a thirty five percent tariff on Canada, largely because Canada is not controlled the flow of ventanyl across the border. Okay, so Donald Trump said, you don't want to be you know't play fair. Well, then we're going to go to a twenty thirty five percent tariff. And that's you know, that's going to be crippling for Canada. And Trump knows it's going to be crippling for Canada. But again he wants to get trade on even footing, and countries that are going to continue to abuse the United States is dumping grounds for ventanyl and other things which kill people. It's got to come to an end. Now, we did pass this bill, and the bill has discontinued spending like crazy. But Trump knows that we didn't do that right now, we would be in a situation where our economy would crash. So Trump's going to keep the economy crashed by more deficit spending, and I know he knows. I know that's not why he was elected. But at the same time, he does not want the United States going into what could be a fundamental crash in Europe, which I'm expecting to happen into the fall, because Europe is going to face increased energy costs. They've gone insane with this global warming crab and now they're going to face higher energy costs across the board. Okay, So what we're finding is that the I believe there's going to be a cryptocurrency sovereign fund. There's going to start to be cryptocurrency solutions that are going to challenge the American people. But I believe that we're there really aren't any other solutions because we continue to allow we continue to allow this to go on the way it's going on, You're just going to find that we're not getting anywhere with old time solutions. Congress will just keep spending as long as they can. Okay. Now, one other story I want to cover right away is this This guy went out shooting at the ice agents and think you get away with it. Oh, by the way, okay, let me put up just to finish off the economic Chris put up the book that they everybody can get. I encourage everybody to get free. Which is why the coming global crash will create an historic gold rush. Just call Swiss America one two six eight, get some gold and silver. Gold is going to go to four thousand dollars an ounce. Silver is going to go way over eighty dollars an ounce. So we have here a situation where take some of your money, get into something which will appreciate. Well. Your dollar purchasing power is going to continue to disintegrate. You can also take your retirement assets and protect them with some gold and silver. So it's American. Set up a bed. Something I'm encouraging you to do. And please call write it down one five, one nine, six, two six eight. Okay, so Chris, let's cover this story about the person I was shooting an ICE agents during this cannabis protest. We've got a video of it. Let's play it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is in California. Yeah, I suppose the cannabis protest is a good way to express your views against immigration. I don't know.
Speaker 4: Take a look at this video right here. It appears a protest or fired some kind to have gone at federal agents. This happened this afternoon. It was a really chaotic scene at the time. A lot of smoke was being launched at the protesters, and again it appears a protester fired back with that weapon. It looks like he fired at least a couple of times. We have not heard about any agents being hurt.
Speaker 1: Okay, So again, these people think that they can do this. There's a fifty thousand dollars reward on him, and he's going to be charged with attempdant homicide, I believe, because you can't have the people are thinking it's chic or right or good to stand in the way of ICE from doing his job or quickly going to find out they themselves are committing crimes, including public officials. So what do you think about that?
Speaker 2: I believe these people are Larper's live action role players who, like you said, think it's hip been cool to shoot at or obstruct ice agents. Because for the last I don't know, maybe ten twenty years, these left wing protests, their types have been given virtual free passes every time. They know that people like well, look, Kamala Harris herself lended money to bailing out the people, some of the Saint Floyd protesters, if you will. So they're they're emboldened. They've been embolden over the years to think, hey, this is great, whereas people on the right they cannot assemble or else the media and the politicians will come right and down on them. These people, though they're there now. The funny thing is the media will still call these people mostly peaceful. But this has become the norm. Got obstruction, violence, all of that has become the norm with left wing protests these days.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, you can't just get away with this stuff and think it's cool. It's she you know, this is not will be Goldberg or isn't it nice to resist? Isn't it great that antipas burning down Portland, Oregon. Isn't it great? The Black Lives Matter is burning down Saint John's Episcopal Church. Were tired of it everywhere?
Speaker 2: She doesn't live.
Speaker 1: Yeah, WHOOPI Goldberg, I think it's happened, saying half the ninety percent of the time and maybe saying half the time. I can't figure out which. But at any rate, you know, listening to the left has gotten to be a tiresome and the left has got nowhere to go except to destroy the country. Where do you think, Chris.
Speaker 2: The left again? A left wing protests around the world seem to be the same way. And I know people people get a little who you're gonna you're gonna mention this book again, But it's all in Sololensky's rules for radicals. It's all over there. The idea is just keep doing what you're doing, project on the other guys, demonize the other half. So what you're doing, no matter how far you go, will seem justified.
Speaker 1: Well that's been the problem with the left all along. Okay, And now you've got Karen Bass, who's this mayor in La And what she says is, you know, the La anti ice riots never happened as you know the media reported them. Okay, so it's getting ridiculed for the argument that the mainstream media quote exaggerated a couple of incidents of vandalism during the anti ice protests, admde it into full city rioting. Well, okay, I mean we've seen the riose, these people standing on roads, these people disrupting traffic, these people harassing citizens in the in the cities, and they all think it's an legitimate behavior because I think they're on higher moral ground. Well, these people aren't Martin Luther King. These people are supporting illegal immigrants, are supporting you know, gang members, Mara members MS thirteen, They're supporting killing babies, They're supporting every evil agenda you can think of in the face of the earth. They're pro Hamas, I want to kill Jews of the Democratic Party has become a common in his party, and now he's becoming an anti American party. Trees in his party, and they think they can write their own rules and behave in their own way and then go to hell. Like American people are stick and tired of it. Certainly I am. You know, we need to have a restoration of our cities, not having you know, some Zimbabwe, where he's from.
Speaker 2: WELLOK, the currency is going that way.
Speaker 1: So yeah, Bay in New York, we got you know, men dami me commie men COMI.
Speaker 2: Like make that a thing. Start calling him mam Comi. You first on corseination every ma'm comedy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what we need, is bab Cobby. I think he's actually Mullah mam COMI see you better. He's Mullah mam Comi. Yeah, or maybe I had totald of mam comy.
Speaker 2: Well that's his that's his inspirations, aspiration. He's not going to run for just mayor of New York. He's going to run on a Democratic Party ticket for the president. But he's going to change that to Ayatola.
Speaker 3: There we go.
Speaker 1: I told him m comy.
Speaker 2: Well the rest of the party is going to argue with him though they said no, I want to change the title to premiere.
Speaker 1: Well they should not going to go to tzarre because that's what you know.
Speaker 2: That's certainly oh Zar doesn't exist, because there was no such thing as a borders are for what three and a half years up until we have one.
Speaker 1: Now, well we got a good one. Now that's support him. I think you know what we're seeing here across the board is that Trump is we all had enormously successful beginning of his presidency. Now he's got to stop listening to these people like kellong and people are telling him they'll protect the King of England and all these other crap ideas. We need to get into a truth setting otherwise the you know, Pambondi, Don Bongino and you know and Cash Ptel are going to lose the credibility. And they can they can try to wag the dog with saying, oh, We're going to indict Comi and Brennan for lying to Congress. Was much deeper than lying to Congress. We need a full special prosecutor investigation of what went on in Operation Crossfire, Hurricane, the Russian collusion hoax, and Hillary Clinton needs to be brought in the middle of that. We get through the sex trafficking and sex bizarre wackos to explore you know, Hillary Clinton's bisexuality, Bill Clinton's proclivity to go after every woman he sees, Obama's homosexuality, the entire pedophilia that was supported by the Obama administration. And this is all going to come out, and these people think it's going to get hidden the wrong they act Blue Scandal when it begins to break, and it's going to begin very soon. It's already turned over the Department of Justice and it will be next. So you're going to see tremendous exposition, exposition of the deep evil here in the United States and also in Great Britain, around the world. And Dershowitz is begging to tell you that there's more here and it involves very serious people, and he knows he's seen the data. Well, I trust Dershowitz. I met Dershowitz first of the King David Hotel in Jerusalem. I've spoken with him, I've emailed with him. I can't say we're great friends or that we agree ideologically on very many subjects, but I have deep respect for him. Okay, So we're seeing now the bitcoin are actually increasing in value, and what we are finding that we're going to have a fundamental redesign of our economy and redesign of our entire financial system, which I think is next in terms of what's going on in Israel. I think Israel is going to be in a situation right now where the Gaza strip is going to be coming under control and not under control of Hamas, and I think the Palestinian authority is going to be excluded for many discussions in the future of the Gaza. Of course, then we're going to have that's going to be the next thing. And also the Iotolin, what we're going to do with the Iatola saying he wants to continue with nuclear weapons. These are the next things that are on the agenda, and they're going to be major topics as we go forward. Okay, but as we end here on July eleventh, I think we've got some issues to deal with. Quite frankly, I'm glad that we're having the Epstein crisis where it is and the Ukraine resupplying of arms by Donald Trump. As we can now focus on who's giving Donald Trump advice? Why he's listening to these Kelloggs and these other neocons, listen to John Bolton for a long while, Where does that get him? John Bolton turned on him and wrote a book on him, The Doge and Elon Musk. A Musk comes out of a Silicon valley. You know, he was not to be trusted, and yet Trump brought him in to do broadcasts from the Oval Office. Well, you know again, Trump appreciated musk support during the campaign, but again taking his advice relying on him. Trump's got to rely on his own judgment and Putin's got to be advised that the best way to deal with Donald Trump is not to up the violence, but to show that he's willing to pause for a while and give it a chance to work. But it doesn't work, Trump then will join in, and fundamentally Clinton Lensky will be given a choice as well the Ukrainians and the EU that either Putin takes over Kiev and controls all of Ukraine, or they stop now and Putin will settle with protecting these two provinces. Is that largely speak Russian and Crimea. That's the only deal e or Trump is going to get out of this. And it's time to be realistic. Okay, it's Jerome Coursing today. It's on Friday. It's July eleventh, twenty five, and the end, God always wins. God's going to win here too. I hope everybody enjoys a good summer weekend and we will be back on Monday with another broadcast with Coursingnation dot com. God bless