Speaker 1: Shortage of dumb people doing really stupid things. Welcome to another edition of idiotology. Would let your taco one on one one w JR R.
Speaker 2: But your freaking idiots all right, Hey, heads up, you might want to have j r R on this weekend. And if you haven't tried out the free iHeart Radio app, it would be a good weekend to give it a test run.
Speaker 1: You know, every now and then I do it. I'll leave messages just over the weekend.
Speaker 2: Using the talkback feature, because that's how you'll be having a well multiple chances to win Metallica tickets.
Speaker 1: Yes, Metallica. When you're listening to that free iHeartRadio app, you'll see a little microphone the dirty little message Yeah do you I do? I do them for my boss, our boss. I should say, I go hear Rich. I think that could be the giveaway. I go here, Rich your balls itch.
Speaker 2: Yeah. When you have the app open this weekend, you'll hear prompts uh to hey, talk back for a chance to win Metallica tickets. Just you hit the little microphone icon and the talkback feature.
Speaker 1: Yeah, hit that mic I was talking about, and just leave a message why you should be at Metallica Huge Jr. R. Show coming.
Speaker 2: It's been described as the end of one dynasty in the start of a new one. Were you had about duck dynasty? No, we had a historic accomplishment. Accomplishment yesterday as an Indian teenager, Gougesh duma Juru became the youngest chess World champion at the age of eighteen after defending champion Ding the Wren of China lost in the match of the final match of their series in Singapore. Final score Gougesh seven point five points, the Chinese guy six point five.
Speaker 1: You don't just say the Chinese guy with disc No, it's Ding. Hey, wasn't there their chest drama about a month ago in idiotology, somebody was.
Speaker 2: The cheating scandal. Yeah, I recall that. Yeah, this this, this though, was on the up and up. So we I have I have some dramatic video of the final moments of the match on our Facebook page for those of you who want to go down the chest rabbit hole.
Speaker 1: When goog Esh came in for the win against just Ding. Yes, I'm sorry, Okay, hold on if okay, you're a typical Irish guy, right, Yes, are you gonna name your kid where it's so, oh, I guess that. Yeah, you would like it would be a Seamus or something like Seamus is a very very Irish name. If and again, wait, hold on, what are you getting at here. I'm not gonna name my kid Ding. That could be like Smith in China. Dude, it could be. But he's gonna go to school, and what are they gonna call him?
Speaker 2: Ding Dong? Yes, well, you can't call everybody ding dong. If it's a common name.
Speaker 1: I don't know. If it is, I'll google it. These are things I need to know.
Speaker 2: I hey, yes, gash Over on the Indian side of things, isn't uh you know.
Speaker 1: I'm not worried about that. Goog gash is not as as stereotypical as Ding. My Chinese body would tell you, Phil, that's not very Chinese Phil, by the way, but he would tell you you'd say, no, Bob, that's Ding is okay? So is Ding a common Chinese name? And if somebody's listening, going I'm gonna complaining to shut up Chinese name.
Speaker 2: We're just trying to learn and exchange uh information.
Speaker 1: Shoot, I mean, yes, Ding, it's spelled it looks like a j by the way, so we'll just call him. Jay is considered a common Chinese surname, ranking around the forty eighth most common in the mainland of China. I'm not going to read that anymore because it came from Ai. Well, so tired of that.
Speaker 2: I do, in the sake for the sake of transparency, would like to just tell I have no idea how to even play chess. Oh yeah, no, Clue, I don't know. In fact, Clue was really the only board game that I had any kind of interest in.
Speaker 1: It's patience. It's not interest. You had no patience in any board game Monopoly?
Speaker 2: Why did I like Clue? Then you had to be patient and figure out.
Speaker 1: Who you had to figure stuff out off too? With what? Yeah, because it wasn't the patience your mind having to work. This is deep sorry people for a Friday morning. But it was your mind having to work about so and so killed with a candlestick, which I never got. So your mind was working and taking study. No, it was taking your mind off of your lack of patience. Monopoly. Oh, you sit down with a game of Monopoly. I bet that somebody right there pad Oh god, now I'm not quite sure I ever completed a game of Monopoly. To be honest with you, I know, yeah, oh you don't have. I know. You don't even have to tell me, even though I think you have in the past. It. I would know that anyway, because I worked with the almost thirty years. Not even a Checkers guy. Oh you're a pussy if you can't play check I didn't say I can't play Checkers. I'm just not. That's not something I would do. A double jump with a double a double crowned. Yeah, yeah, getting crowned, and then you drink Crown Royal and play that game and you're really getting crowned. But no, if you if you have a if you have that, you know that crowned one, as you say, and then you double jump it, and then you go backwards on the next one because you can go back. I'm a Checkers guy. I even like the Burgers. This is a.
Speaker 2: Story more typical of something you would hear, and it happened against situation, which is a horrible mishap on the job that ends in one's demise. But no, this was a dying in your sleep situation, and not the old you know well had he had a heart attack in a sleep and died peaceful. No, this is death by sleep number bed, no way crunched up in it. Eighty year old Rosalind Walker dead after being pinned between her sleep number bed and a wall after the bed quote lowered itself without reason and trapped. Walker wasn't found until a couple days later. My emergency responders took her to a local hospital, but it was too late.
Speaker 1: I think that's on her. I think it's user error, like she bumped into the controls.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to how do you get pinned between it? Could the head park goes up or the bottom part goes up? How do you end up pinned between that and the wall?
Speaker 1: Well? Doesn't it go side a little bit? If you're a snorer that it'll it raises up the top portion or the bottom portion. You get it however you want. And oh, maybe she had the Duck's version, which is a Murphy fling her up backwards against the wall. For those that don't know, Murphy beds coolest thing ever.
Speaker 2: And Murphy's sleep number bed.
Speaker 1: It's a high text. She's on top of it. Yeah, if you don't know what a Murphy bed is, it's the one that you can fold up into the wall and it looks like a a like a cabinet space savers. What it is a little fun fact. I have owned two different places with Murphy beds. Think about it. Our little baby starter house and then that little baby condo, both Murphy beds. Hey, by the way, uh ding common last name, so uh I think they.
Speaker 2: I think we've spent enough time analyzing Chinese first and last names. It's just checking.
Speaker 1: Somebody said, Uh, Kenneth throw up in Tennessee said, uh names the games round table.
Speaker 2: Ding is a looser because Googet is now the man.
Speaker 1: Whatever. I'm still a dang fan Team India. Okay, finally there's this.
Speaker 2: You know you've wandered into a sketchy neighborhood when the police camera and slash audio while you run into this.
Speaker 1: You were entering an area known for prostitution and human trafficking. They stay there for long.
Speaker 2: This is in a Stanton, California, in Wow twenty minutes.
Speaker 1: When I came to the city in April of this year, there was a substantial amount of foot traffic in those areas. They walked into the community very often around like midnight, and they lay around on the bubbecue.
Speaker 2: He's talking about the prostitute to arrive shortly after the sun goes down and really proliferate and populated by midnight.
Speaker 3: You know, like area, a lot of conducts on the ground. That's a terrible It's like morning. These ladies are being dropped off. They are the bowl and they are you know oftentimes, you know, hanging out here during the day.
Speaker 1: They hang out by the barbecue. Said Pat, this is your dream. You can get a prostitute that smells like ribs and then when things are good night, enjoy the us of your evening in John's. You just chucked the rub on the ground. Oh god, Barbie clinted Taco on demand. Download the iHeartRadio app.