Speaker 1: Spanning the entire globe, involving hundreds of different cultures, explaining the same phenomenon by different name.
Speaker 2: The nature of the footprints, namely their remarkable consistency, their biomechanical appropriateness, you know, those aspects that that are are extremely compelling.
Speaker 3: We're so happy you're here tonight. And I'm Tim.
Speaker 1: And I'm Dana, and we are so excited to have you on the show tonight.
Speaker 4: We're thrilled.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we have Stacy Brown. We're going to bring him on a few minutes, but we wanted to say, Hi, see what's going on. What's new in the world.
Speaker 3: You are a few things that we have going on. So and you guys, you guys are wonderful. Thank you for all the comments and the support, and we just we just enjoy this and it's because of you guys that helps us, you know, share, share everything that we're doing with you. So, what's going on in the news.
Speaker 1: So what's going on the news is well, Ohio big Foot Conference is only a month away, so we will be there. It's the first weekend in May. It's probably one of our favorite Bigfoot conferences. So and actually Tim's going to be the EMC at the event.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm so honored that Mark de Worth even asked me to be. I'm surprised and but I'm thrilled because it's like family there. So we're gonna have a ton of fun.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So Tim's going to be the EMC and I'm going to be at the booth slag in books, slag in Books. Hello, So come over and say hi to me. Buy a book, buy your friend a book, neighbor of book. But we'll be there. So if you're at the Ohio Bigfoot Conference, make sure to come over and say hi, Say hi.
Speaker 4: I will love that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that would be fun.
Speaker 3: There's a big line up there too, so Cliff Barrickman, Renee Holland, Adam Davies is there.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm thinking of, Adam m.
Speaker 3: Keating, Dave Baker from the Expedition Bigfoot Museum. It's gonna be a great event.
Speaker 1: It is going to be a great event, and we have something fun going on that you can only get at the end of this episode. So basically, we're starting a little contest and we're going to have a question. Whoever answers the question first will win a free Bigfoot Influencers book, and so we'll go ahead and send it to the winner, but you have to wait until the end of the episode to hear the question, so we'll catch it at the end. And so let's bring on Stacey.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so Stacey Brown Junior is joining us tonight. Stacey is he is so kind be in the book. He is one of the most interesting people that I've talked to. And that does not taking anything away from anyone else, because everyone's awesome and we love him, but he's he's just cool. He's down to earth and he's been involved with this since he's been a little kid, I guess a young man, him and his dad will go out in the woods and then he and he had a sighting. And then in twenty twelve, him and his father probably caught what most believe is the best thermal image of a potential Bigfoot and that.
Speaker 4: We've ever ever got in Florida.
Speaker 3: And so that's fascinating and we'll share links to that and you know in the in the show, so you guys can take a look at the video and let us know what you think. Then he went on to he was the winner. He entered a contest. It's called the ten million dollar big Foot Bounty, and he won that, and then he became you know after that, he's I mean from there. He's a producer, author, editor, well not author but not yet I don't think, but a director of documentaries. And he's just a fascinating guy. So I think we should we should bring him in, all right, So come on in, Stacy.
Speaker 1: Hey, Stacy, welcome to the show. So good to have You're super excited to have you on tonight.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I'm thrilled to be awake right now. I'm exhausted at the long weekend.
Speaker 3: So it's probably getting warm in Florida, too, isn't it.
Speaker 5: It is? But that's good.
Speaker 6: My garden's sprouting up, one of my gardens. The other one is more of a field, so it's about an acre.
Speaker 5: Possibly.
Speaker 1: What are you growing in your garden that you have right now?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 6: The one here at the house, I just got like a two hundred square foot patches like squash, corn, potatoes, and collars. And there's a few surprises because I don't remember what I planted.
Speaker 1: In Florida. Do you like plant? I mean, are you planning? Because we're in southern Delaware, which is like I guess we're like zone eight B or something for gardening. Do you like, when can you start? Like when do you start planning your stuff like that? Well?
Speaker 6: I was supposed to start earlier, but we kept having these freezes periodically it gets super cold, so.
Speaker 5: I didn't start, but probably two three weeks.
Speaker 6: Ago maybe, okay, okay, and stuff's just starting to sprout through the you know, that's the weird thing about the spring here is because you'll have weather that makes you think, all right, I need to get this in the ground because you're supposed to start at Valentine's.
Speaker 5: Day, all right, oh.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but then you'll catch to freeze and then if anything has sprouted, it's gonna kill it, you know. So okay, but you gotta you only got a window before the sun gets too rough in August that if your if your stuff hasn't like harvested by then, then that spring garden will die.
Speaker 5: It'll be too hong.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, that makes sense. Yeah, I am in the gardening too, but we we have I sow the seeds inside in the house and then you know, unless it's something I mean, yeah, pretty much except obviously potatoes, but you know those are just going directly in the ground, but I would say everything else I kind of sew inside. So that's kind of cool. We have a little gardening thing. I love garden.
Speaker 6: Yeah, hey, this is I've always like helped, but I never like steered the ship, you know. And so I called my kids, uh great uncle mhm or whatever is some kind of uncle. I called him for advice because the soil is like super sandy here and it's hard to grow in. And he's like seventy six and he's been doing this all his life. And he was like, hey, why don't you come up here and do the work in my garden and I'll pay for everything and I'll teach you how to do it.
Speaker 1: Sounds like an ideal.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Hey, I was like, hell yeah, I'm plowing with his uh his granddaddy's plow from the thirties. I think it's got the original handles on it too, because one of them is like busted with a.
Speaker 5: Splint on there, you know.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he's teaching me like the conventional way in case I can't have any tools or like I can't have no gasoline powered thing to plow with.
Speaker 1: Easy Stacey, You're ready for the apocalypse.
Speaker 5: Too. It's I am if people aren't paying attention.
Speaker 6: I don't mean to sound like a nut right now, but if you're not paying attention right to what's going on with the with the banking crisis, the food crisis.
Speaker 1: We're gonna be ready because we're going to have our own garden in the backyard.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you gotta be I mean what Also, what's it hurt?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Because prices are so expensive right now. It's awesome to have your own stuff you can go pick in your backyard.
Speaker 5: You know what.
Speaker 3: Important just to be just just as just to try to eat healthy, just eat, just eat what kind of the ground and do yourself.
Speaker 6: And have you noticed that it's it's cheaper to eat terrible. Oh yeah, it is more expensive to eat healthy.
Speaker 1: Yeah. But and what I try to tell people too is that, Okay, so healthy food might cost more, but in the long run, it's a lot cheaper than having to pay for a bunch of medical bills. So taking your care of yourself by eating healthier food in the end ends up saving your money, even if you can't grow in your backyard. You know. So that's a good point. But you know, let's get into big yeah. So so before you were you got into big Foot? Stacy, what was like? What were you like as a child, like your young Stacey Brown Junior, what was he like?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 6: I got into Bigfoot at such a young age. I was like six, you know, wow. But besides that, I played sports.
Speaker 5: You know. I love Miami Dolphins. Now I hate him.
Speaker 6: I still love them, but it's like, bro, it's been thirty nine years and you won the Super Bowl since I've been alive.
Speaker 5: So yeah, So I really loved football, you know.
Speaker 6: I looked up Dan Marino, and I, you know, I played football, thought about football. I'd literally sit in the yard and Daddy had these like tires set up for me to throw through, and then there was one on a tree that he would bush and you know, and then I would throw through that. And I spent a lot of time doing that, and that just kind of translated when I when I became older.
Speaker 5: I guess it's like you have a goal.
Speaker 6: And then you kind of get obsessed with it. It's like the person who keeps getting plastic surgery.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 6: Uh, It's like if I reach a goal, there's still going to be another goal, you know, because it's something to stay busy with I guess. But so then around on the sixth seventh grade, I got into wrestling and I was like super into that.
Speaker 5: I loved it. And then.
Speaker 6: Right about eighth grade, I started learning to play the guitar and had a band.
Speaker 5: Uh through high school. We were we were literally.
Speaker 6: In high school playing the college bars, opening for like big acts that were coming through. They played us on the radio station here in town. We were selling CDs. We had like a draw of like one hundred and fifty people in tenth grade.
Speaker 5: That's cool, crazy, you know.
Speaker 6: So it was fun and I did the music thing because I still love music. I still love the.
Speaker 5: Right that.
Speaker 6: The bad thing about being in a rock band is the being in a rock band part.
Speaker 5: Drunks.
Speaker 6: I say it used to be one, but I got to where I just couldn't be around people who are drunk.
Speaker 5: I don't drink.
Speaker 6: I haven't drink in like seven years, just as like the occasional toast or something like that, but not intoxicated.
Speaker 1: And so that's a lot going on stacy for your youth, like you had all of that. Plus so you said you became interested in Bigfoot, like really into it at the age of six, Like what prompted.
Speaker 5: That Unsolved Mysteries.
Speaker 6: Uh, my dad, he would watch those shows, you know, so, like, I don't know what it was like to be scared of the thing that lived in the closet or under the bed. I was literally afraid that the aliens were gonna pull me through the roof and take me to some other planet. Like I went to bed a lot of nights scared after those shows. And I never say nothing because he interested me. And my dad was army ranger, tough guy, you know what I mean. I didn't want to be like daddy. I'm scared right right right, Junior was scared. He was sitting in the bed thinking aliens was going to take him.
Speaker 5: That was a real possibility.
Speaker 3: And you and your dad were pretty close, right yeah.
Speaker 6: So, uh, you know, we did a ton of you know, tons of stuff together.
Speaker 5: And he's really what started it though for me, because.
Speaker 1: He was he was so how did it go from watching Unsolved Mysteries to like, what was the next step for you?
Speaker 5: Okay?
Speaker 6: So it went from Unsolved Mysteries to me hunting Bigfoot with my friends at around six, because I was convinced that he lived in the neighborhood where I was at.
Speaker 5: A funny story.
Speaker 6: Years later, after I'm on Bigfoot Bounty, I get a report from that neighborhood that was like ten years old, and I'm like, bro, so we would go we would go out in the swamp the neighborhood there, and that it had a swamp in it, and we would go and play in the swamp. And so I just like I really came to love the woods. We were poor, you know, the community was poor. So we did a lot of fish and you know a lot of like hunting trips, you know, and that was that was the way it was. It was happy though, it was fun. Honestly, I wouldn't trade my childhood for nothing. But then years later I'd still always been interested in Bigfoot. I just had these other passions that I put on the front burner, right And then years later me and my dad, I can't remember, like when Rick Dyer thing came out the body in the freezer, the first one that was on CNN.
Speaker 5: I got burned. Bro. I straight believed other hook Line and Sinker. You know, I'm like, hey, they got it.
Speaker 6: I told y'all Bigfoot was real, and everybody just trashed me all the time, and then me and my dad would go camping so we could hang out, you know, out out.
Speaker 5: In the woods where we fish or whatever.
Speaker 6: We go hiking into these places and uh, we were big footing.
Speaker 5: We go put a couple of trail cameras out. I remember the first.
Speaker 6: Time that we uh had bought those pheromone chips. I was like stinky pheromone chips and we had hung them out there and stuff.
Speaker 5: And but I can't.
Speaker 6: Really say we were like serious about it. We didn't think there was gonna be anything to it. You know, we were big footing for what that's worth. But it wasn't like all right, hey, listen, I know all the I'm tracking. I'm starting to track the game and see where the game's going, you know what I.
Speaker 4: Mean, or follow the reports or such.
Speaker 6: Right right, And then Finding Bigfoot came out the second episode. There was a lady who had a handprint on the inside of her door.
Speaker 1: On the inside of her door or the outside of her.
Speaker 5: Door, the inside like she had this she had like a Florida room, okay, okay, and so you know she had this beautiful property.
Speaker 6: You sit and you're like overlooking this like huge ravine, you know, out in this room and she would like read and do her witchcraft or whatever in there. But yeah, turned come to find out she was like a practicing witch back then.
Speaker 5: But she didn't let that part on yet, you know. Like it was like years later that I found that out.
Speaker 6: I was like, wow, okay, whatever, which was the least of the weird things that will go on to that property?
Speaker 5: You know what I mean? That was?
Speaker 6: And I wonder now, looking back on it, if she wasn't the reason these things were coming up, because it wasn't just bigfoot, it was lights and all kinds of ship.
Speaker 5: So yeah, but I called her up.
Speaker 6: Oh so in this Florida room, she had like a glass it was like a screen door, but it had glass in it, okay, And and this thing had popped the lock and stuck its arm.
Speaker 5: In and then the doorsh I guess shut back on it. But it left a handprint was like twelve inches long. It was huge.
Speaker 6: And that's why I find a Bigfoot came out and they put her name on television. And at that time I didn't think they did that, you know, so people wouldn't call them. But I looked her up in that You may remember this we used to have a thing called a phone book. Yeah, right, So I looked her up in that and there it was, and it gave me your address.
Speaker 5: I was able to like google Walker.
Speaker 3: Yeah, basically, yeah, we saw one here Stacey. It was well, it was been maybe three or four years, but we actually used to still get him up to about three or four years.
Speaker 1: Phone books, yeah, I think.
Speaker 4: Business film books, but.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah. But I called her and she said, wait till the fall. So me and my dad were going to go out, and he had got bladder cancer so he couldn't go, and I went with my bass player and.
Speaker 5: The weekend was nuts. Changed my life.
Speaker 6: I equip my band, like I went all in on trying to find a Bigfoot, you.
Speaker 5: Know, buying equipment.
Speaker 6: My dad ended up when I quit my band, he kind of was like, is it are you serious?
Speaker 5: You know what I mean, He's seen how into it I was. I was like, nah, dude.
Speaker 6: I was like, I was within ten feet of this thing. You know, I'll have this proven in six months because like after I had my encounter, I type up on I go searching. The Bigfoot forums is on there right, the bigfootforums dot com. I'm reading it and I'm just like whoa nobody in the Bigfoot community knows anything about the woods. That's probably they should not even be out there. They're too busy fighting with each other and the things they were talking about. I was just like, I'm seeing them going around and yelling, banging on trees, and I'm like, what kind of animal are you going.
Speaker 5: To get like this?
Speaker 6: It's not gonna happen anything out in the woods unless you're in a state park and they've been getting fed. It's not going to come up to you like nothing.
Speaker 3: And they see what year was this and where?
Speaker 4: What location was it?
Speaker 6: Just for the audience, H yeah, it's twenty eleven, okay, November six, twenty eleven. So I had it was on the Appalachic Cola River, and so I had my encounter. I made a YouTube video about it of me talking about my encounter, sitting in front of my.
Speaker 1: Tell me about your encounter.
Speaker 6: Because that's yeah, okay, yeah. So immediately when we pulled down the driveway, we're showing up. We see this black thing step into the woods. But I only see about like maybe a waist high thing.
Speaker 5: I don't see the top. My buddy said he did, but I didn't so.
Speaker 6: I thought it was like a hog or a bear, and we stopped and I walked out into the woods.
Speaker 5: We both did.
Speaker 6: But uh we walked out there, it was gone nothing there. It was like it didn't take us twenty seconds. This thing should have still been at least.
Speaker 5: In the area.
Speaker 6: And the way the woods were, they were so open that you could have literally seen something, you know, if he was twenty seconds ahead of you running down that hill. So it's like, all right, hey, power suggestion, bro, We're gonna freak ourselves out. And we roll up there to the house. She drives us around the property and she's like homeboys, seeing one here, girls, seen one here, YadA, YadA, YadA. And then she stops at one point and shows us some structures. Now, these structures were like this tall right, like a foot. Maybe some of them were three feet, but nothing like you see like Todd's standing stuff or anything like that was huge mass of structures. These were all little little structures that were pretty intricate.
Speaker 5: And so.
Speaker 6: I'm thinking it's her right, she's bullshit. Yeah, she's it's not enoughing up. And then she takes us to this spot and she drops us out and she goes Oh, by the way, you are the first people to camp here, Like the BFRO had been in this place for seven years and nobody had ever stayed the night. It's another thing that didn't I hadn't understand about the Bigfoot community at the time is that this is mainly a nocturnal animal. For the most part, they're seen during the daytime. And I believe that cycles up with your feed times. When your major feed times are in the middle of the day, that's when these things are seen around in the daytime. But for the most part, they're nocturnal animals.
Speaker 5: Why are you not looking at night? Why are y'all not going out at night?
Speaker 6: And so I was like, okay, she's trying to scare us now, right, So we walk around a property. We're sitting over by them structures, and we're on a good incline. Right, We're on a good little hill and enough to.
Speaker 5: Where if you drop the ball it would roll away. Right.
Speaker 6: So it's November and the hickory nuts are falling, but we noticed that some of them are falling uphill, right, And I was like, Bud, I'm pretty sure that something just got thrown at us, and he's like, no, no, way and then you know, happens again, And so I ease this little thermal I had out of my backpack, and it was one of them thermals.
Speaker 5: It's like the handheld, it's got the screen, it's for like wires and stuff. Yeah, not really good quality.
Speaker 6: And they're about like the ones that they put on cell phones now, it's about same quality.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 6: So I shine across this ravine and there's this little bit of tree probably no bigger than a mason jar around and there's this huge heat signature behind it, like old boys trying to hidehide behind it something like this, right.
Speaker 1: Like like a two year old or a three year old would do.
Speaker 6: Yeah, like, hey, I closed my eyes and I can't see you can't see me, right, So we we we go back to the camp. It kind of scares us, right, a little freaked out by that. Don't know what that is, don't know if the thermals working right. It's not really moving, you know what I mean. So we go back to the camp and it takes us about a mile and a half walk to get back to the camp. But what I didn't realize is at the time at the camp was only like three hills over m h, I could direct lined it through the woods and been right there. So when we get back to the camp, we start hearing something walking around the base of this hill we're on, and it's freaking us out right. It's to the point where I walk over the woods in a shine of light where I heard them walking and I'm shining it and I'm like, all.
Speaker 5: Right, I'm gonna wait you out.
Speaker 6: And then you just sit there and hold the light for literally like ten minutes. Nothing moves you figure anythings that have come out of there by now. And then I'm like, I'm going nuts. So I turned the light off, turn around, walk up the hill, starts back again, right, and then we're hearing like it sounds like grunts, like I heard something like that, you know, And it got to the point where I was yelling leave us alone. Right, So I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: So you say, you say you shouted out leave us alone? Is that what you wanted it to do? Did you wanted to leave you alone? Did at that point fear take over your curiosity?
Speaker 5: At that time, I was scared at death of these things?
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, so your your fear took over your curiosity, which is amazing because you're so curious about this, but at this.
Speaker 6: Point, you know, yeah, well you know, I still didn't really think there was a bigfoot, Okay, you know what I mean.
Speaker 5: And so we go back and sit down.
Speaker 6: We're talking, and then we hear like a deep breathing and then they're this thing, is that the woodline looking at us? And oh yeah, absolute okay, and it turns around and walks off five ten seconds something like that. I don't know, maybe longer. The weird thing was is that we didn't hear it walk up. You couldn't walk through the woods in November at this location when the try leaves like it's only Florida gets a lot of rain, but it's stuff drives out quick here because it's so hot, right and November is really not cold. It's chili sixties, you know, but it ain't.
Speaker 5: It ain't thirties yet.
Speaker 6: Uh So, So Stacy, real quick.
Speaker 1: What can you describe the like what you saw like when you saw the Sasquatch, It looks.
Speaker 6: A lot like a human, right, but then there was other features because it was kind of like a mix, right, And I guess maybe the skin being kind of like a charcoal was maybe what uh, oh, you know, you.
Speaker 5: Would relate it like that, for.
Speaker 6: But thin lips, like super thin lips, almost like just a slit, right, But then.
Speaker 1: A very had a whe had a white why.
Speaker 5: Super wide nose.
Speaker 6: But the the brow ridge look like you've seen them boxers. That just they got the very neanderthal looking browridge. And so I don't know if the eyes sunk back into its head because they looked the appeared to be further back, right, But it may have been the brow ridge that gave it that m you know, but it everybody describes the sasquatch or you're seeing like movies, popular culture like jack links and stuff. The the very manicured coat looks nice, thick.
Speaker 5: It's was far from that.
Speaker 6: This thing looked more like the falc monster on the cover of Boggy Creek, right, real lanky.
Speaker 5: He looked like he lived in the swamp. Right.
Speaker 6: The hair was kind of thin, right, and it just it just sat there and looked at it. And I didn't think to look to see if it was a male. Right, So everybody said, well it was a male female. I didn't see no breasts. I didn't think it was a female. But I didn't like, right, I think about that. It's when these things happened. It's like, why didn't you pull your camera out and take a picture, like bro, I swear that would have been the last thing you thought about. Yeah, you know, so it just turns around. I don't really remember seeing ears, like there were so many things that I didn't pay attention for. I looked him right in the face, right.
Speaker 1: And you say, how far away was he from you?
Speaker 6: I would like to say ten feet, maybe ten yards, I guess I don't know. Ten yards maybe at the most. Yeah, okay, I can't I can't remember exactly how far it was to the tree line, but it wasn't farm.
Speaker 5: You could close this gap in a few seconds.
Speaker 4: That's close.
Speaker 6: And the feeling I had of that the terror. Okay, So you're seeing something this size and I have a forty four magnum Ruger Redhawk on my hip. This is a nickel plate a gun. It's shiny and it's big. The one reason I got it is so I could use it as a weapon after I ran out of ammunition.
Speaker 5: You could hit somebody with this gun. It wouldn't have done nothing like I didn't.
Speaker 6: I didn't feel that that gun would have dropped it or stopped it. And I don't know why somebody if because I'm carrying this gun the whole time I'm in the woods, it is there. Why would you be playing with somebody like this? You know, I mean that just not saying it ain't possible that somebody had a super good suit and had lost their mind and thought, hey, I'm gonna walk up on these two redneck boys and scare them and the ones got a huge gun on its side.
Speaker 1: Exactly.
Speaker 6: I guess it could happen, you know, I guess it could happen, but I don't think so. And I just remember thinking, then whatever happens now is up to him, because I ain't gonna matter in it. And that's a very helpless feeling, right, But then it just turns around and walks off. Just come up there and look at you, see what you're doing. Check it in and rise out. So he walked off. He went back down the hill. He continued to mess around and stuff, and then I ended up falling asleep on the cooler and like I like fell off, right, I was like dozing off and fell forward, caught myself.
Speaker 5: Matt had already went and got the tent and I went over to the tent.
Speaker 6: I was like, hey, dude, because we work together. I was like, you can tell everybody you want to that I slept in your tent with you.
Speaker 5: I don't care.
Speaker 6: I'm I'm sleeping by myself right now, bro, and I so we so.
Speaker 1: Stacy, Stacy, I'm sorry. So back to the encounter. Did Mark witness anything? Did he see anything? Did Matt oh, Matt, oh, I'm sorry, my gosh, sorry anything?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Oh yeah, Matt's something I saw.
Speaker 6: M yeah, And then he wanted So we wake up at like three in the morning two this like, I wake up to him screaming, and when I wake up, the tent does like that to my face comes back up. So I guess it knew we was in there and was pushing down on the tent, you know. Uh so, because maybe I didn't know what the tent was. We were the first people to camp out there. Maybe this was the first time it had ever seen a tent. But then it just runs off and daylight comes and Matt wants to get in the truck and lock the doors, and I was like, nope, I'm good right here.
Speaker 5: I'm just gonna sett awake right here. In the tent. I didn't want to wake up and that thing be looking at me through the window.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 5: I don't know if I survived that.
Speaker 6: Okay, you know, because the thing about these what we're doing when we bigfoot research is you are going down in the ape enclosure.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 5: It's it's cool to see the animals on a video.
Speaker 6: It's cool to watch the gorillas from the top up there where the glasses, you know, and you can look down on them playing and be a mean to each other whatnot.
Speaker 5: But go down in there with them.
Speaker 6: Yeah, And it's it's incredibly stupid, you know, because these things there is no If they want you hurt, it's it's done, you know. And I don't like that.
Speaker 1: I'm not a fan of being having your head ripped off by ye.
Speaker 4: So do you wanna so?
Speaker 1: So I'm so so much more curious about this encounter, Sacie, so because I'm just trying to like experience this in my head like you've experienced, which I know is impossible. But so you see this thing and Matt sees this thing with you and it walks off. I mean, what do you guys? Are you guys like, dude, Like, what the heck? Was that like like him.
Speaker 5: I just looked at him and this.
Speaker 1: Was like your your your bassist or your good who was it your guitar? And he's not a big footer, right.
Speaker 5: He thinks Bigfoot's cool as well.
Speaker 1: Okay, right, but still.
Speaker 5: Like yeah, yeah, never even went and looked for it, right.
Speaker 1: That's what I mean. And then yeah, so he had to be completely like his mind, like like completely.
Speaker 5: Right, and.
Speaker 6: He said something one one line kind of thing like dude or something like that, right, and uh, you know, proceeded to start drinking, taking some beers. You know, we figured it's just gonna be a chill night. We brought like the guitars and ship. We were just going to hang out. But it wasn't that situation at all. And so then the next day Matt says, uh, he don't say nothing to me.
Speaker 5: Matter of fact, he don't say nothing to me.
Speaker 6: He asked, we want to get breakfast, and then we ride into into town and get breakfast, and then he goes, well they didn't get us. Do you want to stay another night? And I was like, I don't know, bro, And so I called my dad. My Dad's like, you mean to tell me you've been looking for Bigfoot for the better part of twenty years. And you found out where he's at and you're coming home, He's like, I'm gonna punch.
Speaker 5: You in the face if you come home. That's going to be what happens. You found Bigfoot and you go leave, and so then so we stayed. We stayed another night. I was like, yeah, I guess you're right, all right, Matt.
Speaker 6: It's like it didn't hurt us, man, We're all good. And then the next night, as soon as it hit dark, now we walked around all day looking for structures and stuff again, talking to the lady because now.
Speaker 5: We're now we believe it right.
Speaker 6: So nothing all day gets dark, starts up again, things starts walking around the base of that hill again. But besides some grunts, nothing really happened for to ride around midnight.
Speaker 5: And then.
Speaker 6: At midnight or somewhere around there, the worst possible thing that could have happened happened.
Speaker 5: This thing screams right and it's super loud. You can tell he's just right down there. He's like, you know what I mean.
Speaker 6: He's unless this blood curling scream out. But then something answers him, and it's the same scream and it's probably a mile away maybe, you know what I mean.
Speaker 5: And I was like, oh my god, there's more of them.
Speaker 1: And he's calling the boys in because he's it's like, hey, we got a good time, come on, fellas.
Speaker 6: And uh, we're dinner one of the two, right, yeah, and so but then it stops. Everything stops. I guess when that thing replied, he rode to him, you know, he went out, and.
Speaker 5: That's what was That was relieving, you know.
Speaker 6: But the whole night we're sitting there thinking, oh my god, there's about to be three or four of these things up here, at least two of them. Bro And we about left right then as well, but we stayed.
Speaker 1: So what time was it that you guys left.
Speaker 5: The next morning? Oh?
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, so you made it through.
Speaker 5: Okay, did make it through because he stopped at that point.
Speaker 4: And you're still here. So they didn't get you.
Speaker 5: Right, they didn't get me.
Speaker 4: He made it through.
Speaker 1: So I'm getting this impression, Stacy, And I don't know what you think about them, because obviously you've had like, you know, real life experience as that that their gentle giants kind of like a silver back gorilla. I don't know, right in regards to humans. I mean, I'm sure they're eating like, you know, deer and stuff like that.
Speaker 6: I would like to think so, right, But there's you know, I've taken some credible reports for these things. They're like trying to get people, like trying to get inside there the place they went into to get away from it. We've been what we think was a bluff charge. You know, they seem to be afraid for the most part. But curious however, like whether I don't think it's there on the menu, but I do believe if you are in the right place at the right time, just like with a bear, if you're in the right place at the right time, and you don't never know that. I mean, I'm sure we've got sasquatch that are mentally challenged. I'm sure we got sasquatch who just liked to kill things, right, And I'm sure it's just like people. It's like they got all types and you may have some of them are like loaners or you know, super terrify oriole it's aggravated, uh, and take you out. It's like a lot of people go missing. That doesn't mean it's bigfoot, but these things are out there, and at least to me knowing they're out there, that has to be on the table because I believe if you if you were to come around one's young by accident, you stumbled up on one, I think you would, you know, you probably meet your demise really quick. And then if you were if you've seen one and then took a shot, and.
Speaker 5: Let's say you actually shot it.
Speaker 6: Let's say you shot it with a forty five nine milimeters whatever, you ain't gonna kill it, how does it How's it gonna feel about you hurting it?
Speaker 5: Though it might tear your head off, you know. So, I don't know. There's so big too. I see a lot of people do that.
Speaker 6: Hole they're the forest friends. I got a buddy and he's like my sasquatch friends. I think it's, uh, it's a naive way of thinking of things.
Speaker 3: Any wild animal that has any predatorial wild animal, even a non predatorial animal moose and things like that, people can get killed from so and dear. It's just uh, yeah, I think I agree with you there, Stacey.
Speaker 4: I wouldn't mess around with with them.
Speaker 1: And what are some of the other what are some of the other dangers in the in some of the areas that you research in in.
Speaker 6: Florida, pythons, uh kill, africanized bees, gators, venomous snakes. Like the little snakes are the worst because you can't see them, right, yeah, I got, They're not huge. They're like like I got the one here at the house is like three hundred pounds. Okay, uh, and they're just black bears. So you know, you holler and they'll go away. But maybe do you have panthers. We got panthers and so they're you know, one hundred and twenty five, one hundred and forty pounds and they The problem like in the glades is see, we had these people they would bring over these cougars from Texas, drump them off in the glades to breed with the panthers to you know, let's pick the population up. Problem is with the cougars extremely aggressive, right, and they weigh about one hundred pounds more, So you do have to worry in some parts you've got to worry about running into a cougar and that being an issue. But then the I guess the worst thing we had to worry about is a heat get dehygrated, you know.
Speaker 4: Get the hogs too, Stacey.
Speaker 5: The hogs.
Speaker 6: But like it's hard for me to like, I'm not worried about a lot of the scene because we catch him, you know. So, but yeah, like to the rest of the people, you have the hogs. The hog population is bad and some of them get up there they're like three hundred pounds.
Speaker 5: So, I mean, because what are they like?
Speaker 1: I'm trying to figure out what these hogs are like? Are they are they like wild boars? Are they like domestic wild domesticated pigs or.
Speaker 5: Well, so what you can do.
Speaker 6: Funny thing about a hog is that you can domesticate a wild one. Uh, and he will if you neuter him after you catch him and put him in the pen, he will turn into that swine that you're seeing everywhere else. Right once that testosteron is not flowing through but in the woods, he's just got this coarse black hair all over him, you know. And they're pretty aggressive, you know, especially once they get bigger, but they're usually be in pacts.
Speaker 5: You know, you'll see a bunch of them.
Speaker 6: Like when Cliff came down here last we were out in Mayaka, Cliff Backman, we were walking this road back in the Carlton Preserve and we were walking. I'm like stop, and he's like, what are we looking at? And I was looking at this stump. It looked like a stump, huge stump. I'm like, I just pointed right there. And we sat there and watched it for a second and then it turned broad you know, broadside, and you can tell it's this massive boar hog.
Speaker 5: And I was like, it's just chill.
Speaker 6: He starts popping his teeth and then walks off into the woods.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 1: Do they eat them? Like when you hunt them?
Speaker 5: Do you eat them?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 5: We will.
Speaker 6: You know, it's good if you know how to cook right, So we would. I would have events and we would go and catch a hog and we usually try to eat. Like the one hundred and twenty five pound ones look like the ranchers around here. They'll pay you to come and get rid of them because they're just they're tearing everything up. They're eating all the crops up and all that. So people pay you to go out there and kill them, you know. But the bigger ones you can't really eat, like some people eat them. Some people claim they can cook them up and just give them things away.
Speaker 5: But that's the problem.
Speaker 6: There's so many hogs, it's like you can't give them away sometimes, right right, so.
Speaker 1: And so like, so what are the skunk eat experiments?
Speaker 5: Okay, so it's a trilogy documentary film. And I'm gonna like when.
Speaker 6: I told you that this thing was just there and it didn't make no noise walking up that hill that shouldn't have happened, but I didn't pay attention to it. Then there's a lot of weird things with Bigfoot. And I'll be the first to sit here and tell you I have no idea what it is. Anybody else that tells you they have it nailed down all it's an ape. It is crazy for it to be anything else. You don't know that, you know what I mean? Like because to the rest of the world, we don't even know the thing exists. A few of us here and there have seen it, but most of these people, especially that are in the eight camp, the majority of them haven't even seen one. Like you're doctor Meldrum's Cliff haven't even seen one. But they're based on all these things, right, and that it does make the most sense because nobody wants to believe in anything else, but with the skunk Cape experiments. We try all kinds of things. We talk to the witnesses, the witnesses point us in a way to kind of do our experiments.
Speaker 5: Right, Like, this guy thinks it's some kind of.
Speaker 6: It was weird because he said it was like in his head, but it sounded like a machine, right, and so he.
Speaker 1: Felt like it was in his head.
Speaker 6: Him. Yeah, yeah, Well what he didn't say it was talking to him. He said it was just like it was a noise hurting him. Right, So he took that as it was maybe some type of alien.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 6: Uh So we reached out to this guy who had an odd experiment along the lines of like food fighters.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 6: He had built this device that would draw these things in and he was telling us that, well that guy is correct because the bigfoots are projections of the spheres.
Speaker 5: Right. Long story, Uh.
Speaker 6: But we tried it, right, And then we had another guy who thought that it was just regular epe you know. Uh, So we we tried to pursue it as if it was a regular ape as well. Then we had another guy who thinks that they cursed him. And when you see his face on camera, he's lost most of his face to cancer. But he wasn't sick until he started seeing these things and like the balls of light and all that. So then we tried more. We went to a place that had like Indian burial grounds and tried some stuff along those lines, as if maybe it was a magical type.
Speaker 5: Creature.
Speaker 6: So it was just fun to see what we would get. You know, where would the evidence lead or like where would the experiments take us? And they were all really cool experiments. Like one experiment, we went and caught a hog and then we put a GPS collar on it and track the hog, and then we would look for bigfoot based off of wherever the hog was, because the hog's gonna go back and join up with the pack, so I'm gonna stay off there by himself.
Speaker 3: So and the thought was that the bigfoot would be chasing and feeding.
Speaker 6: Off the hogs, right because he's if he's a normal animal, he's got to uh, he's got it eat and so he like I said earlier, I started tracking the game. You need to know where the game are, right because if you can predict their movement, their movement is going to be the easiest to predict. Good luck on predicting sasquatch movement I know there's people out there trying. Oh there's a migration. I don't think there's a migration, but I think they're just following the animals.
Speaker 5: They're following their food source. Why would you help? How far do you live from the grocery store? Yep? Right? Five ten minutes fifteen? Right? So yeah, they're the same boat. You know, they're going to live.
Speaker 6: It's going to be water within so far, and there's going to be food within so far, and so we that's the thought to track the food source with that. But you know, a lot of people, it's not for everybody. It's like a rated R expedition Bigfoot.
Speaker 1: You know, why is it rated R?
Speaker 5: Probably?
Speaker 6: Okay, well, language and like the catching of the hog, you're catching it with dogs, you know what I mean.
Speaker 5: It's a little grass, yeah, you know. And then it's like a horror film at the same time, you know. And then because.
Speaker 6: Like the re enactments are more uh made them like spooky scary kind of stuff. And then there's like some some magic, some uh like a ritual that's performed to try to draw the land spirits in right, And so people take the cult stuff, they take it as like the devil. So it's just like for imagery and stuff like that.
Speaker 5: And you smoke. If you smoke a.
Speaker 6: Cigarette, which are one of our witnesses of smoking a cigarette, that in itself makes it rated art.
Speaker 4: So Stacey, have the trailer? Do you do? You want to play the trailer real quick? It's like a minute or so, see if I can pull it up here.
Speaker 3: Where why I think it cursed me? They ever cut off, saying, so Mino.
Speaker 5: Not trying to sneak past the art. Our goal is to push this into the field where Bill will be set up and waiting.
Speaker 3: Never it is, it's coming from like that's sin you where that feeling is.
Speaker 1: We're about to.
Speaker 6: Do something that you've kind of done before, but never to this level. Dude, You're gonna take ritual, magic and drug us together.
Speaker 4: All things. Like I'm telling.
Speaker 5: Until you see it, it means nothing, you know what I'm saying. I need to let people know.
Speaker 6: That this is real.
Speaker 5: Hey, you know you gots can move through now, whoever's going go through now? Yeah?
Speaker 1: That looks amazing.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it was really fun to make.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 6: The second one we're about to drop that that should be out here in a month or so. Uh, we just have to wait for the distributor to get it onto the platforms.
Speaker 5: Uh, it is finished.
Speaker 6: And then then I got a movie that with Sea Wayne Wilson that I'm dropping.
Speaker 5: He's kind of a unique character in himself. He's the.
Speaker 6: Sees faces in the photos kind of guy, but super fun, fun, funny to be around. So like I was just making a movie about you know, his his everyday life. I guess it will go on a road trip and so that's fun. Uh, and then we'll be dropping the third one following that. So the third one's fun. I get into a situation with a gator and a cat and I'm by myself in a in no man's land. Uh. And panther, Oh my gosh, Okay.
Speaker 5: Yeah it was. It was.
Speaker 6: It was probably the thickest swamp ever went into.
Speaker 1: So, Stacey, you have a new podcast coming out. Can you tell us about that?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 6: So, uh, it's called the Podcast and it's already out. So we cover you know, bigfoot, aliens, ghosts, conspiracies, uh, weird experiments, you know, all kinds of stuff. It's a like a no holds barred kind of podcasts. So I guess it probably leans more on the comedy side because we're just like ripping on each other and stuff the whole time. But we got this really sweet setup and we film it out in the woods, so it's like a four camera setup, you know, like a Joe Rogan or something would.
Speaker 1: Be with our podcast an airplane place over well.
Speaker 5: So we just don't bring on guests.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, okay, you.
Speaker 5: Know what I mean.
Speaker 6: So we we all live in Florida, but one of us in Miami, one of us in Central Florida, and then some of us up here in North Florida. So we just like the other night, we we met up on Saturday and shot four episodes. Okay, you know, and Bigfoot is one of our hosts on the show. So yeah, my buddy Josh Watson, he goes all these conferences with me, is Bigfoot, and he started getting booked as Bigfoot right at some of these conferences. He got booked at the Florida one this year, and so I was like, yeah, dude, let's go ahead and just put you on the podcast as Bigfoot.
Speaker 5: So he plays Bigfoot.
Speaker 4: The video and an audio podcast.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you can get it. It's out now.
Speaker 6: It's on YouTube. It it's also Spotify iTunes, you know, anywhere you get your podcast at so on all those spots audio and videos. So it's fun and Bigfoot. Bigfoot got addicted to shaving this last weekend, so tune in to figure out what that.
Speaker 3: So then if we wanted to follow up on your you know, if anyone wanted to find you or follow everything that you're doing, or stream your movies, what's the best way to do that.
Speaker 6: So if you wanted to stream movies Amazon, you can literally type in Stacey Bround Junior, everything I will do come up.
Speaker 5: I shot a movie with less strout.
Speaker 6: Our couple films with less strout, a Bigfoot one, and then one called The Pit where we like kill each other. Uh, pretty fun stuff that we're like stuck in a cave for fifty days with no way out.
Speaker 5: So uh.
Speaker 6: And then you know the outcast stuff, just outcast, paranormal outcast with a K, and we're on YouTube, Amazon, all that stuff, and then Bigfoot Stacy awesome.
Speaker 1: And then are you on social media Instagram? It's Twitter, Facebook.
Speaker 6: I don't do the Twitter. Yeah, I don't do the Twitter, but it's not productive.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, well we'll make sure we link everything and so everybody can can know how to follow you. But I have to say, Stacy, it's been such a pleasure to have you on the show. Really like you're very down to earth, very real fun but you're I think probably one of one of the best eyewitness experiences that we've heard yet, especially with the fact that you got so close and your continued research and you know, your documentaries. It's you know, it's and obviously thank you so much for being in Tim's book.
Speaker 5: No problem.
Speaker 4: We just scratched the surface.
Speaker 3: I mean, we we have we I know what we got to about a third of the.
Speaker 4: Questions that we had, so's.
Speaker 1: We're definitely gonna have to have you.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, for sure. Y'all just let me know when you know.
Speaker 1: And I'm down all right, Stacey, thank you so much and have.
Speaker 5: A great night. Alrighty, thank you.
Speaker 1: Take care. Yees.
Speaker 4: Stacy's great.
Speaker 3: He's so awe and he's down to earth and like you said, and he's he's done a lot.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I feel like we we really got uh, we really got a lot of good stuff out of him, Like what he shared today was really really cool.
Speaker 4: Think a lot, but.
Speaker 1: I know, but we did that, like his eyewitness story and you know how he grew up and got into it and that's just so cool. So we're really excited that you got to see.
Speaker 4: We don't we script.
Speaker 3: We kind of script these, but if it goes off, we were fine, Yes, we just like, let let.
Speaker 4: This go where it goes.
Speaker 1: Questions kind of pop up, so yeah, let's not forget about you're a little special treat or coming to the end here at the episode. So the audience question, however, no, you say, go ahead.
Speaker 3: I was gonna say, let's tell them how to answer the Yeah, yeah, go ahead. So so we're going to ask an audience question and then whoever can you know? I guess there's We'll do it in two ways. Maybe I'm thinking having put them in the comments on YouTube, or because some people aren't going to be watching this on YouTube.
Speaker 1: So how about maybe they could email us.
Speaker 3: Okay, well, that.
Speaker 1: Way, the first person that emails the correct answer, and we can tell by the emails about how they arrive and what time they arrive, we'll win a free big Foot Influencers book and you don't have to pay for shipping or anything. That's free too. So we'll just go ahead and send it to you.
Speaker 3: So go to the big Foot Influencers and leave a comment, or if you already have our email, you can email.
Speaker 1: No, no, do not leave a comment, baby, we're doing it this way.
Speaker 3: No, no, no no. If you go to the Bigfoot Influencers dot com, they can send an email from there.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, yeah, I thought you were saying to leave a comment on there. You can send us an email, which the address you can get from the Bigfoot Influencers dot Com. Somebody's gonna win a free book, and the question is you do it? So we interviewed Diane Stocking in episode three. Which state did she say began her research into the subject at Bigfoot. So go ahead and answer that, and whoever answers first gets a free book. You're gonna email us, don't comment with your answer. And this is going to be this is our first prize giveaway. So you're super excited, and we're so happy that you joined us tonight.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we appreciate you guys, like and subscribe. We uh, we're just thankful that we can do this with you all.
Speaker 1: Yeah, absolutely, we thank you so much. All right, have a great night, guys,