Speaker 1: How Andrey Mike.
Speaker 2: Crown, He's a big news podcast.
Speaker 3: Show, Fucking Glenda Bood.
Speaker 4: What's you say?
Speaker 5: March up?
Speaker 6: What's up? Everybody? Hello, and welcome to another edition of the Major Wrestling Figure Podcast. I am your host, the most professional Wrestler t NA star, proud member of the System, main character on a mc TV on Thursday Nights at Night, The Scotty Pippen of Wrestling Figure Collecting, Brian.
Speaker 1: Myers, and I'm your host w your star Matt Cardona aka one thousand Dollars Brosky aka the Michael Jordan of Wrestling Figure Collecting.
Speaker 3: Let's go well, Malsair apprecier of the show's mart marks s Gread the most famous professional wrestling lawyer in a place with good Internet and lighting. And this show is brought to you by our good friends Ringside Collectibles. Use code major safe, d.
Speaker 1: Oh come back. I got the Cactus Jack Ultimate. I love it. I have a couple of nitpicks, but overall I love it.
Speaker 6: It's a Walmart exclusive, not from Ringside Collectibles. Oh damn, thanks for telling us about it. Oops, you know what discod of Code Majors.
Speaker 1: I get so much of my stuff from ringside or like you got a yeah, just a super excited to be.
Speaker 6: Fair when it's not from ringside. What a pain in the.
Speaker 1: Ass that is the well I know I had to have helped me out and get this one.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 1: I guess there's a lot of ringside stuff dropping.
Speaker 6: Oh man, a lot of pretty orders to talk about.
Speaker 1: Dropping very soon.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 1: Follow us on social media Instagram, x TikTok, YouTube at Major w f Pod, Subscribe to this podcast wherever you get your podcasts, and leave us a hashtag a major review if we read it on air, you can win a prize.
Speaker 3: John Cool, which is a new name Element nine eight seven six, So I love seeing a new name here when this probably shout out to the Major Boys for this major review. Fig Ons, Collecting and memories together, The Major Wrestling Figure Podcast has become such an amazing part of my life with my eight year old son. I grew up loving wrestling and now he's just recently discovered that same passion thanks to this show and not only watching wrestling and attending events, he has also started his own figure collection. He's even kept some mint in box like the John Cena you Can't See Me Greatest Hits Elite eight, The Logan Paul Ultimate Edition twenty seven, and he's already pre ordered The Logan Paul LGN because of the podcast. What makes it extra special is that it's become more than just listening. We go on fig ons together at retro toy stores and have even started our own fig fed At eight years old. He could easily be glued to his iPad, but instead he chooses that spend that time with me, driving into wrestling, diving into wrestling. This podcast has brought us closer together and giving us memories that will last a lifetime. Thank you, Matt, Brian and Mark for giving us something special to share.
Speaker 6: Great review of review Cherish these times man, He'll.
Speaker 3: Like that make me not want to not swear on the show Dad And oh.
Speaker 6: It doesn't have a kid Brosky not affected by that radio whatsoever.
Speaker 3: And we're going to get demonetized.
Speaker 1: That's a great review. I appreciate that review. The giveaway courtesy of Rings Syde Collectibles. Find the pinpost on X and repost it to be eligible. Last week it was the Colosseum Collection Ricky the Dragon Steamboat. This week it is CM Punk Straight Edge Society from the Vault.
Speaker 3: Stephen Breech wins at Stevie Breach. Big fan of the John Cena moment there apparently.
Speaker 6: Oh I love that guy. Hell of a prize for free.
Speaker 1: All right, follow up TNA this week after the big pay per view.
Speaker 6: Well there's a new guy in town, Tina. Have you heard of this Ricky Sobroski Bang bang, Yeah, I know, but I know I feel like he's Joe Henry two point zero here just the theme song. We're gonna find out though, But we offered him a spot in the system this week. Uh, you know, we figured, you know, he's young, he needed some veteran leadership, and he he, he turned us down. That son of a bee.
Speaker 1: Guys, I don't like. I don't like these outfits.
Speaker 6: You wear? What you like?
Speaker 1: Extra town security guards?
Speaker 6: What do you when do security guards wear? They wear hoodies, hoodies.
Speaker 3: Yeah, black shirts. I mean the hood part, not really, but the whole what you're saying. I can see what Brian Broski is saying, and I don't generally agree with him. Look at it literally looks like a security guard. Pull apart. Get the security cons in here, said security out there.
Speaker 6: Well, it was enough to make the righteous run away. Yeah well yeah, yeah, this was terrifying. Leon Slader stuck his stupid nose in our business as well.
Speaker 1: Look he stuck his foot in your nose.
Speaker 6: I know he tried to kill me, but yeah, another exciting night of action. There's plenty more to come. Thursday nights at nine a mc TV support Teenage Wrestling. A lot of awesome stuff was pre taped in Albany, New York, so it could be fun. And then we're on our way to uh Philadelphia, which I'm very excited about. And then of course I'm gonna have a late night private Chase Steaks extravaganza for sure.
Speaker 3: Aw is like a one shot in Philly. And that's not a date that I'm on. And I'm devastating.
Speaker 6: I might just try to start politicking. Gonna start politicking now.
Speaker 1: I was on SmackDown this week again in Dan Housen's lab. He left me in charge of miss and Kit Wilson, but the whole lab was malfunctioning. That was smoke and I just had to get out of there.
Speaker 3: Wow, this is what happens when you try to fix the podcast stuff.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, technically this is why we hired Mark Guy I'm a technical guy, not technical wrestler or technical you know, computer guy.
Speaker 1: Too many gizmos and gadgets in this lab for me and I don't know what's going on with miss and Kit, but he not want.
Speaker 6: To end up like this as a family. You know, he's got to go see his kids.
Speaker 3: Maybe he's a better dad now that Dan Housing controls him.
Speaker 6: Is this why Maurice has taking all the indie bookers because he's not around?
Speaker 1: That could be it. I know she's doing wrestler cod Yeah, I don't know what's going on, but stay tuned to smack down. Now, Mark, you're building like a a I know you've tried to build multiple brands behind our back, but now you're trying to build a bad Well.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm I'm a singer. Now I'm hopefully I win a Grammy from this?
Speaker 6: Uh that edit that?
Speaker 1: I say, do we have a clip or anything that we could play? He says, yes, let's let's play a little something.
Speaker 6: Oh, I'll be honest, I have not seen this.
Speaker 3: Mark sterling away.
Speaker 4: There were times.
Speaker 3: I was de seated when I was down and largely treated. I've found a close.
Speaker 4: To make them pay. I get it all.
Speaker 3: I'm Mark Sterling.
Speaker 4: When he's a man.
Speaker 2: With how his brief, without the power to cause him grief, to so cold.
Speaker 4: To foul the clan him do it all, the Mark Sterling, what is smart?
Speaker 7: It's not the.
Speaker 3: Frame to make some money.
Speaker 5: It's this pain.
Speaker 4: To intunty went to pay and do it all?
Speaker 3: My favorite part the Mark Sterling.
Speaker 1: Oh there it is.
Speaker 7: I could follow it solo.
Speaker 3: All they have is they have bas guitar for proud.
Speaker 5: All right, we get.
Speaker 6: Wow, how long is that?
Speaker 3: Well, it's it's my entrance song two minutes.
Speaker 6: You paid for all these extras?
Speaker 3: I did not. No, I did not, so I.
Speaker 6: I realized, had a handshake.
Speaker 3: Huh no, Now I paid for the I paid for the music video. But I worked with John Kiernan Your your Pale. He did the original Brian Meyer song, and uh, I said, you know, I don't have my entrance song. Would you would you want to work with me? I? I sent him a I used to come out to a rock version of Frank Sinatra's My Way on the Indies, and I said, maybe you could make something like this. So he started working on it and then he said, I think you should sing it. And I'm like, I I can't, I can't sing it. And then I realized, oh, there's more heat in if it's if it's you know, Shawn Michael's bad.
Speaker 6: I'm just a sexy mark right exactly.
Speaker 3: So then I gave it a shot and he just he made an incredible song. You know, obviously I did. I didn't sing incredibly, but I think that it works at least to be the heat on my entrance. And then the song was so cool, I said, I need a music video.
Speaker 6: Wow.
Speaker 3: And there's been this girl, Danny Venn in her editorial style on Instagram, and she's been doing the most unbelievable vignettes with people. If you've seen these, like Leo Rush vignettes, there's like a Brian Cage one coming. She did some awesome work with the Righteous. A lot of those Righteous vignettes that they've put out were with her. She's unbelievable. And she has the studio in Cleveland. Aw's in Cincinnati. I popped over to Cleveland to shoot the video and huila there it is. So now I have an entrance song and an entrance video and I sang.
Speaker 6: It myself entrepreneurial.
Speaker 1: You yeah, I like it.
Speaker 3: I don't know if it's going to take the world by storm.
Speaker 6: Niece and a livid he did all this behind their back.
Speaker 3: They haven't said a word.
Speaker 1: You couldn't even book him as like extras I can.
Speaker 3: I Actually my initial idea was I wanted Nice to be in his wrestling gear oiled up doing the guitar solo. You know, something so insane that it would cut to him doing that. But uh, kid, yeah, there's no way I can get Nie to do something like that. But this has nothing to do with AW. I don't come out tantrents music in AW. So this is for my self. I own it, you know, it's my song. That's that.
Speaker 6: Whenever I hear my way, I think of Pap Patterson.
Speaker 3: But if you want to watch the whole thing in four K, it's like major wrestling figure podcast clips.
Speaker 1: Okay, softly, wow, I appreciate it. It's a it's a great great video, Mark Brady.
Speaker 3: Thanks.
Speaker 1: Uh. If you want more Matt Cardona on podcasts, listen to this week's Coffee with Kenobi Little Star Wars podcast that was on check it out.
Speaker 3: I didn't know you could do that.
Speaker 1: If they go through WW like now, people they email me they come up to me and say, oh, you got to handle it through ww and he actually did.
Speaker 3: Oh wow, Okay, they.
Speaker 1: Got it done. So there you go.
Speaker 3: Nice.
Speaker 1: Great So check it out Coffee with Kenoby, good little Star Wars podcast. And did you guys see that a garage beer buddy, Travis Kelsey got married in the garden.
Speaker 6: Yeah, this like a sea with Taylor Swift.
Speaker 1: I mean not a secret like.
Speaker 6: Just married, but like what not a secret after the family as secret like they.
Speaker 3: Were talking about this for a forever. Obviously a private event, but it.
Speaker 1: Well, I bring this up a to give a little congrats to our garage beer brother. But I wanted to make like a like a sarcastic post of social media, like oh, this is the greatest moment in the Garden since And I was going to play like when the crowds changed and we want rider over the Rock. And then Billy Peck found a special clip that obviously I remember the clip because I was there. This's where this reference came from. But I don't think a lot of the major marks when I call like people in Dee Freedom of Tall Sun, bitch, it's from the rock in this uh little video. And we got that date air on the paper. It's dark dark, it does not air tall.
Speaker 6: Why are your fans bugging my boy Dwayne like that tall?
Speaker 1: So freedom a tall some bitch. It's from the Rock.
Speaker 3: I think I said this before, but I was there for that.
Speaker 6: Me too, was there because that's when I trained Dwayne, and I was there like just in case, in case you wanted you wanted to hiptop somebody backstage or something.
Speaker 1: One little major fact, what about this Topanga still showing love for the wrestling.
Speaker 6: Figs, thirst trap stuff or nerds.
Speaker 3: Yes, especially like our age group.
Speaker 1: Danielle was showing off her new I guess Target Stone Cold Steve Austin, Figgs.
Speaker 6: Black Car too. I wonder if she knows that she's go slightly rare boy there.
Speaker 1: And that Legends is a cool figure I passed, well, I didn't pass it. I bought it.
Speaker 6: And then it's just it's not significant enough to keep in my collection.
Speaker 1: But pretty damn cool. And what about this Mick Foley announcing no longer under a Legends deal. It's gonna be interesting. There's a lot of independentory companies out there. Let's see what happens with that.
Speaker 6: But in that thing that he signed with aw as well, though Right kind of said something like that I watch.
Speaker 1: I'm not quite sure. I don't remember exactly what he said, but there are so many independentory companies out there, you gotta believe that he uh is going to sign. Do you got something popping up here? I guess this is his first? First and last? First and last.
Speaker 6: Wow.
Speaker 1: So that's the Jack's Superstar series three Mankind, which is one of my favorite figures of all time, not just Mankind figures.
Speaker 6: It's funny. I watched that video that, like I think he says he was like eleven years in when that came out or whatever, he was thinking like he's never going to get a figure, right could? I mean, God, he's got to have one of the most blessed action figure of all time.
Speaker 3: Is there anything you think Mattel missed.
Speaker 6: Anything? You think?
Speaker 1: I do think, But it's like I think they could have done like the heel dude love.
Speaker 6: What would be different?
Speaker 1: What was like it's a little I feel like his tights are different.
Speaker 6: I don't know, I feel like it's not.
Speaker 1: And that's not and that's just really grasping at straws here.
Speaker 6: Even this you see, dude, I'm the biggest e c W had. This is so deep, Like this is like if this figure didn't come out, we wouldn't be like, oh man, that dungeon of Doom's airbrush shirt didn't got you.
Speaker 1: Know, yeah, like this is you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: We got every version of the.
Speaker 6: That last three pack was unbelievable. That rings exclusive, you know, and that was like his brainchild kind of thing, like very blessed. And then really that cactus that you showed off earlier in the show is what a way to go out. Yeah.
Speaker 1: A lot of great figures and I'm sure he's gonna have a lot more to come. Uh what about this? Did you see major Mark Jim the Lasco shut up his big rubber guy Philly fanatic autographed.
Speaker 6: Obviously I don't like the Phillies, but I was very excited to see this. That is cool.
Speaker 3: Yeah, proof that it was done by him.
Speaker 1: Wow, is it a sharp beach?
Speaker 6: It's a sharping boy. But you don't know, you don't know. You gotta gotta educate. That's what we can do here man.
Speaker 1: These Uh yeah, nice auto. That's right.
Speaker 6: Maybe I'll hunt him down when I'm in Philly for TNA and getting a shave's steak.
Speaker 3: I don't want to brew. I don't want to like expose any business things. But and this is coming from me who is completely outside of this business. I could not imagine being a fan of like the Red Sox, going to the big Red Sox store, seeing a Wally in that store and not buying.
Speaker 6: It, right, so, because it's like, you like toys and you like Red Sox, and.
Speaker 3: Just this looks so amazing. So if these were to ever get in the main store store of a of a ballpark, ship wild.
Speaker 6: The phillyin refused to sign in paint pin. Is that a fact, Billy Peck Some people refuse the paint pen. Maybe he didn't want to explode on the costume. I'm wondering if it's like a costume thing. I can understand that, you.
Speaker 3: Know who didn't Mickey Mouse. Mickey Mouse.
Speaker 1: That paint pen, whipped that pain pin around. I saw my own eyes. Mickey knows the deal. Yeah, ah, guys, to celebrate America, white.
Speaker 3: Gloves, imagine we ruined them and then took them and sold Mickey's white gloves and whatnot.
Speaker 6: I was wearing some some white gloves around the house yesterday we saw. My wife showed me that. Actually you saw that.
Speaker 1: I was trying to take better photos of my Warrior America. So I was wearing the white gloves, taking down nice little Sunday and I guess I posted it two days ago on fourth of July, and Chelsea's sisters like, what are you doing? Well, I'm handling Warrior America.
Speaker 3: I can't get did you tell her exactly the price of Oh?
Speaker 1: No, nobody knows the price.
Speaker 3: Nobody knows, not even Chelsea.
Speaker 1: Chelsea does not know the price. I mean, I don't even think Chelsea does. I bought a figure. I don't think Chelsea knows, like I just know anything.
Speaker 6: I don't think it's part of her Dayah, Warrior America.
Speaker 3: Well hold on before you speaking of family things, I honestly I've never seen Irish my daughter cringe more from that music video. It was really, I think, maybe the most embarrassing thing that's ever happened to her in her life.
Speaker 6: Real proud of you.
Speaker 3: And the whole time I was doing it, I was thinking to myself, Man, this is gonna embarrass her.
Speaker 6: Okay, go ahead, I say embarrassing things so because I don't like follow through them I was like, I'll pick you up for school.
Speaker 1: My wrestling year, my dad used to pick me up from school in like red white and blue zubas and like bright orange like wrestling shoes.
Speaker 6: I'm sure that's so embarrassing. Yeah, so embarrassing.
Speaker 1: And he wasn't trying. That was just his outfit and it was that's just a Wednesday.
Speaker 3: But in retrospect, isn't that cool? As an adult, You're like, Wow, go to cool dad.
Speaker 1: Absolutely.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So back to Warrior America. I posted that I got it blah blah blah, and I was reading a lot of the comments. Turns out like, and now I don't know if this is true. I need to confirm all this that. So we knew there was the one of five. One was destroyed in Hurricane Sandy, So there's one of four. Then there's like the one of three, which I really don't count like employee additions that were after the fact. Jeremy had one that was destroyed in that fire. And according to these posts in that post that I did, the other two one of three Warriors were like opened up. So if that's the case, there are no one of three Warriors that's wild still in the package.
Speaker 6: Why because they were like employees that game to their kids.
Speaker 1: Something like that. Yeah, yeesh. So I was always a little suspect about those one of three's anyway, like it's kind of just made after the fact, but right, still cool, still cool, but a cool piece of history. But yeah, I got that one of four Warrior and I love it. Don't regret it, one betuck. Speaking of America and figures, we had not one, but two big Rubber Guy exclusives sell out pretty damn fast this weekend, so thank you guys. We had the USA Sting and the USA dan Housen both sold out in minutes. I think the Sting was twenty minutes, the dan Housen was four minutes.
Speaker 6: I was getting to pump, but I didn't even see a second of them.
Speaker 1: So these are repaint so though, becoming a lot quicker than a normal brand new mold figure. So thank you very much, so real quick.
Speaker 3: I want to point something out here. There is a deal on our Patreon major marks dot com where you can buy things select things early, such as Major mark or Major Pod tickets to events, major Pod specific merch items. However, that does not usually ever include collect major stuff. I think in the past there's been maybe a few times that we offered an early bird thing to uh major marks dot com people from Collect Major, but but not many, not many.
Speaker 1: I can't recall any time. I'm sure. I'm sure someone can provide an example of maybe.
Speaker 3: Maybe it was like a matt one or something. I don't even know, but if there was one, it was one. There was a lot of people. And then okay, now separately, sometimes we post in our patriot on to our thousands of followers, that's some things for sale, right, but that's not saying that it's for sale before the.
Speaker 6: Public or you're getting anything out of it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So there was a number of people very confused at how it sold out to just the Major Marks in four minutes. It's not true.
Speaker 6: It was.
Speaker 3: It was wide open to everybody on earth to buy it world wow. Just so happened to post it in the Patreon to advertise that the Collect Major, the brand, the Steparate brand was selling the figure.
Speaker 1: So, and I understand anybody who was bummed out that they miss they missed it. I've been bummed out for missing exclusive figures or other drops to so I get it.
Speaker 3: It sucks, sure, but I just wanted to clarify that our Patreon perk it is not cover collect Major.
Speaker 1: Yeah it doesn't. Not to say it never will, but.
Speaker 3: Yeah right if it will. If it does, then we'll let you know in advance.
Speaker 1: So anyway, thanks for that. And then of course we got the big Ass Extreme Bash just about one month away August ninth Saugust. In August, the Boston area Big at Stream Bash too. Welcome to Dudleyville at Kowloon, Meet Bubba Ray, Meet Devon, Meat Spike, get a professional photo op, get an autograph, all three, and then get a live major wrestling for your podcast. Let's go Devon, get the ties, get the my ties. We have the shirt which I have to order mine. Give it all. Yeah, the tied I Major Pod shirt is up there. There's also a plain shirt if you want a plain shirt. And every single week leading up to the show, we're going to talk about some figures that you can go get signed. So this week I wanted to talk about the Titan Tron live draft figures. I think this is the only set. Well, I think this is also the only set where they're all in it. Like, I don't think there's any Dudley figures, all three in the same like set or line.
Speaker 6: What were those Walmart two packs if you count that right? Didn't Spike get one of those?
Speaker 1: I think there's a Spike in a Divon, but Bubba's not, and there's no there's no Dudley three pack. And even this doesn't quite match because Devon's on SmackDown.
Speaker 6: Right, But and he becomes reverend, that's right. So we have the stickers are like just all over the place on these.
Speaker 1: I guess they're just come and loose.
Speaker 6: Huh.
Speaker 1: I think their cardboard pieces not stickers, you know? Or are they stickers?
Speaker 6: I think those are stickers of whatever brand? Right? Oh?
Speaker 1: I think anyway, So we got a little Bubba ray and a baseball jersey with the cameo pants, Divon in the blue pants, and then Spike with that. This is my favorite titan on Spike with the the Devon shirt when he's crossed out right, because he would wear this light in the ring.
Speaker 6: Spike figures are tough to come by.
Speaker 1: I wonder if anyone's going to get it signed At Kloon Big Gas Extreme Bash. Andy Wong is ready to get the table mind as we gotta got on. Andy, make sure those goddamn posters are hung.
Speaker 3: Spike doesn't really come out often.
Speaker 6: He is starting to, He's starting to.
Speaker 3: We had him on the Him, we had him on the I'm sorry. We had him at Colowns once, but it was a surprise, so nobody. Yeah, definitely had a Spike.
Speaker 6: I don't think he came out to sign and he was a surprise, so you literally just saw him for the eight minutes he was on stage and that was it. This is I think this is a much better opportunity for people when you like the surprise thing is obviously very fun, but this is like, okay, as a collector, all are obviously. This gives you a chance to prepare.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, especially.
Speaker 1: Al right, guys, He's go the news rot you by Major Garage Beer.
Speaker 6: And Major Rustic Figure Podcast has a new tag team, Push Garage Beer.
Speaker 1: Scratch that figureage, and scratch that beer Ridge With Garage Beer, every tag team needs a name, and here it is Major Garage Beer.
Speaker 6: Garage Beer is light, refreshing and made with the highest fallity. You can choose between the light Beer or my favorite the line, and.
Speaker 3: With only ninety five calories, it's the smart beer to drink.
Speaker 1: I'm Brian Myers, the most profession drink.
Speaker 3: I'm smart, Mark Sterling, and I love beer flavored beer.
Speaker 1: I'm always ready, Matt Cartagona, and the Major.
Speaker 6: Garage is always open.
Speaker 3: Last time we partnered with Garage Beer, things got a little out of hand. But this time we're doing things more professional, classic, more class.
Speaker 1: These guys, guys, what can't we enjoy them?
Speaker 3: More polished? Good idea. It's a crisp, refreshing partnership. Yeah, Hilton, integrity on teamwork and focus.
Speaker 1: All right, Major Garage Beer. Fourth of July, I was sipping some Major Garage. You guys were doing same f line, some fireworks, smoking cars.
Speaker 3: Brought a cooler over to the to the party, gave it to all the men. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Can you believe that that Chelsea had the audacity to invite Shots over our house?
Speaker 3: First of all, you you do you're not allowing them to be friends because you got to kick somebody else out.
Speaker 1: O yea, someone has already been kicked. But okay, but I will say.
Speaker 6: Vick and Mackenzie was a good run.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I will say Shots. He showed up to my house with some shrimp cocktail and the Saint Elmo shrimp cocktail sauce.
Speaker 6: How did she get that?
Speaker 1: She was just in Indianapolis, went there, bought the sauce.
Speaker 6: If she's in wait, didn't show up with thought. I thought we were gonna say I already had the garage.
Speaker 3: Well she's the chance.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, it was great. Hey, sus came her husband making old fashions. It's the best bringing cigars anyway.
Speaker 6: I want to hate And it was a good run.
Speaker 3: The Yeah, they came in a costume. They gotta they gotta show up and show out.
Speaker 6: You know that's right.
Speaker 1: Use the hashtag major Garage Beer. If we choose your picture, video, post whatever, you will get a prize. Who won.
Speaker 3: The winner of that major garage prize? Here Superplex Stadium at super Plex Stadium, Happy fourth of July, Happy two fifty.
Speaker 1: Yeah, garage beer love.
Speaker 3: Look you know I love the the eagle on the New Cants. Yeah, that's in that in that brand new commercial. You see that X Men commercial? That garage you were put out?
Speaker 6: No I didn't.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, did you see it? Brent Brot?
Speaker 6: No? Can we load it up?
Speaker 3: Yes, holy smokes, let me play. Let me play this commercial right now.
Speaker 8: There was a time we never missed an episode on Saturday Mornings, Superheroes, nowhere else to be. Then life happened, honestly, feeling never went away.
Speaker 9: So order the pizza, grab a garage beer, and have the dad's over for that sleepover, because some things are too important to miss.
Speaker 6: Twice, baby Bob.
Speaker 1: That's awesome. WHOA, yeah, that's like official x MED too, not just like.
Speaker 6: Yeah in season two? Wow, how cool?
Speaker 1: You know? I thought it was crazy that like a beer company sponsoring a wrestling figure podcast, but now a Disney cartoon to beer garage does it all breaks all the barons, it breaks all the walls down.
Speaker 6: I'm down down with all that.
Speaker 1: All right, So we got a bunch of news here, Nerd Closet, Golden Air Wrestling, the Jim Duggan and Hacksaw, Jim Duggan, Hacking and Duggan and Sargeant Slaughters, GT. Slaughter two packs.
Speaker 6: I like this. It's awesome, totally different eras, but it were The amount of us a wrestling product that dropped last week was absurd.
Speaker 1: We got a bunch more here. We got the Hassle Toys, Grapplers and Gimmicks, Sergeants Slaughter, g I Joe.
Speaker 3: Style, beautiful, beautiful.
Speaker 1: I think it's really cool.
Speaker 3: You know it's funny. He doesn't have his dumb grapplers and gimmicks logo. He does the g I Joe onet and and the packaging looks way better.
Speaker 6: A same idea, right to play on what the real packaging is, but sure, but less of an eye story. Yes, yes, five hundred pieces.
Speaker 1: Epic Toys GT. There he is Epic Toys showing off they have a comic coming out with Demolition. I thought this was really cool. One shot and Epic Toys Legends of the Ring Demolition so much merch for accent, smash I love.
Speaker 6: It's like insane actually, and that's badass.
Speaker 1: Better late than never. FC Toys adding to the bone crushing wrestlers with not one but two macho man repaints. I bought both as Ada Fomo. I don't know the one we're looking at right now in the pink and orange or pink and yellow. I'm sorry, I don't know if I need that, but this one I think I need, like the W CW slim and gym style.
Speaker 6: What does the original one look like? Why am I drawing a blank? Isn't this the original one?
Speaker 1: The original one is in a pink and black Oh crap.
Speaker 6: So maybe I need this slim jim Boy.
Speaker 1: That's a cool one. And I love this shoal audition packaging.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I do like it. Yeah throw back to Yeah, cool little shout out. I just wish they had more product of different people. And I know, because I love these toys, they.
Speaker 1: Didn't show off their premier Patriot del Wilks is coming along.
Speaker 6: Shock man. I didn't know they're even doing six inch anymore.
Speaker 1: So it's taken a long long time. But Jack does great work, so I know I'll wait to the Patriot check it out right there. I still don't think I got the the latest Patriot retro figure that I think I need. Oh no, damn zombie sailor dropping a one of the thousand USA macho man.
Speaker 6: When did this become like one of the fourth of July drops coming, Let's do it, guilty, New Space. I don't work guilty.
Speaker 1: I mean this was we did this, macho man last year.
Speaker 6: And I think this is just about sold out because he sent like a warning email, like almost gone.
Speaker 1: And this isn't just a straight up repaint because those fringes tassels are real.
Speaker 6: Oh damn, you're right.
Speaker 1: So did you order this bride?
Speaker 6: Of course? Yeah? I got it?
Speaker 3: Of course literally doing it right now?
Speaker 6: You better? Is it gone? This might be a live Did Mark screw up zombie because he sent an email like crazy low stock?
Speaker 3: No it's still there?
Speaker 1: Wow? Oh no gone? God? Yeah, yes, snooze you lose.
Speaker 6: Great segment, Thanks Mark.
Speaker 3: It's it's the main banner of his website, Like, come get this.
Speaker 6: I could get fault for being in Nova Scotia and ship. Yes, snooze you lose.
Speaker 1: What about this? Uh Matt theme, bobblehead, you're gonna get this?
Speaker 6: Brian, what is there? Francisco Lindoor ca mon Soto can't remember we Lindor? I don't you You would think I would love these, but I don't. I haven't been getting these over the years. They're just kind of silly to me. Don't count them. Huh nah, But I do. I mean I do appreciate it. I just don't want it like displayed in my collection. Makes sense. I'm a baseball purist. I'm like, I don't even think francis going to do. I likes wrestling, so like means nothing to me.
Speaker 3: You know, my WW champion Dustin Pedroia was one of my favorite pieces, but it fell off my shelf and broke into a million pieces and I couldn't fix it.
Speaker 6: You can get it back on anyway I could.
Speaker 1: But what about w W Champs Series two from Toy Monster International fig Heel Show these off?
Speaker 6: I like these car little sneak peek for fig Heal here. Hogan will be going crazy trying to get that Penta.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we got Hogan, Kevin Owen's pentath Rollins, the Rock Undertaker, Triple H, another Rock Warrior, he said, another Triple H. I can't quite tell, uh Stone, col C Boston and Ray Mysterio.
Speaker 6: Oh is that like the rare Triple H in the pose? Maybe? Probably?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it looks a limited edition Hollywood rock and uh yeah, these look cool. I dig them. We got a lot of new Mattel pre orders.
Speaker 6: And hopping off. Let's see it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we'll just wrap it fire through these because we've seen we've seen these figures before. But we've got Main Event one sixty eight, Hacksaw, Jim Duggan, Cody Rose, Jacon Mitteo, Seth Rollins, Blake Monroe, Hacksaw and that.
Speaker 6: Like w C Way last time we talked about this, we all said, this is like that's wwck.
Speaker 1: I think it's w CW Hacksaw, which I dig. Yeah, I think it's cool. Uh, you know the Cody, the Jacon, Matteo, Seth Rolinds, Blake Monroe. We saw all these at the World during so Mania week. So that Blake Monroe, I'm sure is gonna be a hot, hot, hot, hot hot seller. She caught some controversy over her price on Ringside people. I think, you know, I'm not gonna get too much into it, but Ringside is not Walmart or Target. Yeah, you know, they're so yeah, they're buying these products. They can set whatever prices they want. And I believe it's sold out, so maybe it wasn't high enough.
Speaker 6: So it wasn't. Yeah, there's that. And then also like we know the girls are short packed or whatever's going on, and some don't even come to the goddamn stores in their cases. So you gotta do what you gotta do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So she's definitely gonna be a very very popular figure to get we got main event one sixty nine, We got the rock julkogin rear Ripley Demolition.
Speaker 6: Demolition getting more figures. It's just like love it crazy. Oh crap, I spent so long.
Speaker 3: At least two weeks old glass.
Speaker 1: Shatter, please tell us you have some intel.
Speaker 6: And the axe has the nice hair from the Surfarbus series nineteen ninety.
Speaker 10: It is pretty nice. It's nice and to look back now it might be a portrait possibly unless it was used off of the existing one. But yeah, so this is the WrestleMania them wave for next year. So this is the uh early Q like second wave of like Q one. So this is Asmania twenty eleven, which was two seven. Yeah, post WrestleMania Resuma twenty seven in Atlanta rock. And then I think this is seven against the Slaughter.
Speaker 1: Wow, that came cool with the bandana, the red, white and blue.
Speaker 6: Enough I can tell what's up with that? Run that one again?
Speaker 10: And then this Ismania forty I think forty or forty one? Uh ree ripley with an overlook.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 6: And then the what was?
Speaker 10: Because these were display at the World with the other battle packs, so I thought this was a battle pack, but actually this is going to be a part of the Resumedia wave, so this is probably going to be uh maybe their resu media. What was it for look against the Strike Force potentially.
Speaker 6: Right, which is what that ring side two pack is.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I think the variant one m yeah. Yeah, so we will find out in terms of are just show it's.
Speaker 6: Five and then obviously six against Andre and Hakku. That's that's the only options really.
Speaker 1: I love that we got main event showdowns two packs Series twenty nine Alexa Bliss and Charlotte Flair see Him punk and La and Night, Roman reigns and Solo soir CooA.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 10: No, no attires confirmed for this one, but the images show Roman Rains versus solos Co from Crown Joe twenty twenty four Alexa Bliss and Charlotte from SummerSlam and see him punk in like the Fiddle four way. That also included l A. Knight and I think that was at Uh was that clash of the Castle possible? No clash in Paris?
Speaker 6: I think that was so. Yeah.
Speaker 10: These first shots were also shown as well, but these were from the world but once again, no attires confirmed at this moment, but these kind of give you maybe an idea of the year in terms of the potential production colors. And then the uh wow, Lily, Yeah, she was on display at at Access, but there was no sample and she was put with the main Event series figures but not the main Event showdout figures. So got some clarification when the Ringside News and Ringside Post the post show like coverage.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 10: Also that was shown was a Leak collection well. Also available for pre order on Ringside Collectibles was a Leade collection Series one twenty eight. The Randy Orton was not on display at Access back in April or the World back in April, but there was the seth rawlins that was shown.
Speaker 6: So this is like the catching fake injury.
Speaker 10: Yeah, this is probably gonna be an amalgamation to where it's one two gears and one possibly because you didn't have ring gear on at the time when he cashed in, it was like, oh the pants pants possibly Yeah, no self cut success reserve picture here. Yeah, that's got his new necklace that he's been sporting in the Big Shades jelly roll is also part of this wave series on so yeahs fangirling out deco samples shown in the jelly roll is hitting shelves now as well. The LGNW Superstars exclusive to Target in the United States and I think available through Smith's and potential at the retailers as well internationally. Also got Talatoga part of series one eight, So first time a line figure for Taalataga as well as updated our Truth with the buzz cut look and also does have the pre haircut look as well, and we'll have his armbands as well. And the first time aligned for j C. Jane as well, so she's also a part.
Speaker 1: Of one twenty eight.
Speaker 6: First Eleaite Oh yeah, yeah.
Speaker 10: Yeah, first lead yep, because that was the what was the fatal Attraction look that was in the minimate series.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 10: Also, uh, top Pick six He's have been previously shown as well. So yeah, just Jao, so carry forwards of Jos and Cody Roads. I think that's like roll Rumbull look for Joso and WrestleMania against Sina from Vegas.
Speaker 6: For Cody, well, of course.
Speaker 1: We got the elite top pick.
Speaker 6: He's getting yelled at by his mom.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, John, Cena and Penta in that yellow last time is now farewell tour Penta in the red.
Speaker 10: The Scena has not been shown that is the uh. I think that was the clash at the Castle Sena Oh no, yeah, that was a crown jewel in Australia and Perth and then the Uh. Then you have the Penta as well, so it's PROBABLYNNA be careful.
Speaker 6: That's rest volumes on Pentu's popularity. I mean that figure literally just came out.
Speaker 10: So that Crown jewel if that is the look uh aj has not been done and that is him in the throwback gear, so potentially uh, that can maybe on the table unless he's not longer contract information.
Speaker 6: I can't see them not doing that figure. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 10: And then also new pre orders for these are Bobby Smith talked about, Uh, let's go, so the Yeah New Jack is now available first time a line part of the Matelwe line exclusive Ringside collectibles including uh second ever I think Bloody Head uh, all only available through Ringside Collectibles. Previously the defining Willwit's Stone called Steve Bouston also the Bloody Head. But yeah, first time offering for New Jack as well as Cacus Jack with the last ever mcfoley w action figure for the time being. We'll see uh in the future if there's any more.
Speaker 6: Uh. I think I want to get that actus signed because of my ACW fandom, But like I want to write, so I gotta hear what a fun inscription for that.
Speaker 1: Help me out, guys right in the comments last time in the line, No.
Speaker 6: I don't want that. I wanted to be like ECB focused of like what that figure represents. There's something fun. Someone has a recommendation, I'd love to hear.
Speaker 10: It also got from the Vault as well, series ten. They're now on uh no official like figures. But I'm you would assume that it's gonna be a refresh of this Hogan, probably with the updated torso up did a.
Speaker 6: Tan from the three pack.
Speaker 10: Yeah, yes, it does appear that either that's going to be the uh, the same figure or redecoed. So we'll find out. I mean, similar to what we've seen with Uncle Howdy, similar to what we've seen with other mainline offerings. They go to ringside rings I picked them up and get some exclusive as uh auxiliary scus uh and then the trick Williams. Potentially could just be the same figure carry forwarded, or it could be a refresh in terms of the deco, because there has been some from the Vault figures that have been different in terms of their decorations.
Speaker 6: Hot take. I don't think Mittel's really nailed tricks likeness yet too great. I think they can do better.
Speaker 10: I mean, I'm sure he's got future. I mean he's feature on TV. So yeah, he's only two figures in so far.
Speaker 6: Yes, Oh, and that the basic is really rough. Actually this is his best figure so far.
Speaker 10: But yeah, this one uses I think this is like on that that that that one tors that was initially used for Sting, the Defining Moments, that USA one and then uh now I think that the Main Events Series one. I think that's on the way Beart one that was initially used for way Bear uh and then also Ultimate Wave thirty three is also available.
Speaker 6: What's Irish Steve doing in the Impact Zone?
Speaker 10: So I got see him punk. This may be the one that comes with Larry unless Larry no no additional news on the Larry. I think that was shot off at Comic Con last year, so potentially there'll be some updates. Obviously, Comic Con is just two or so weeks away, so you know, two three weeks away, and uh, I'm sure we'll be seeing a lot of new samples. So yeah, Seame is probably getting his final w Action figure here as well as Live Morgan from WrestleMania and see him Punk at The picture here is from SummerSlam against Gun the the twenty five, but the seamous first shot was also on display back in April at the World as well as the Lift Morgan and the Lift Morgan has been that was teased I think at Comic Con last year as well, I think, and then now been called up on that. So uh and last, but certainly not least updates to Way four. People thought that Way four was only gonna be three characters, but it actually used four characters because pre orders were available through Target dot com and John Cena will be getting a redecho in his final match appearance as part of Way four of the LGNAW superservice line.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so this is the million Dollar Man Punk, Mister Perfect. We talked about a couple of weeks ago. He was the missing piece here. There were some leaked photos of Pat McAfee test shot, but we don't ever report on things until it's like fact. But you gotta assume assume that he was pulled and Sena was put in last minute because he's as a repaint, right, which I.
Speaker 6: Think is at least a clever repaint, because the other one was a weird twenty eleven. Look, yeah, no, I agree, So at least this has like a little purpose, you know.
Speaker 1: It's modern, Yeah, it's contemporary Sina, right, even though I guess John Cena.
Speaker 6: I guess that's Scena the old scene of pairs with that punk though, right, because that's a yes mom punk.
Speaker 10: Yeah, twenty eleven.
Speaker 6: What need to make interesting?
Speaker 1: I pre ordered them all on Targets and then I got them from shop when they were up by accident a couple of weeks ago. But I don't know if those are ever going to come in or.
Speaker 10: Yeah, shop had them listed with the release date around like like like first of October, but the target dot com website lists them is like November fifteenth, so we'll find out.
Speaker 1: I got both olders.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I bought dB acin perfect from shop, but like you said, hopefully they honor it.
Speaker 1: We will find out soon enough. All right. So's some Ringside news, all the pre orders that we just talked about and the new one stock Best of Ultimate Edition eight with Great Mouda and Logan Paul. And up next is the Ring Side ten. This episode of the Major Wrestling Figure Podcast has been brought to you by Ringside Collectibles. The Number one online retailer of WWE Action teams.
Speaker 6: Go to Wrestling Figures dot com and make a purchase, and when you do, use discount code major at checkout to save ten percent.
Speaker 3: It's the rings.
Speaker 4: Top save.
Speaker 3: You just got twenties face.
Speaker 11: And your wife This fat games rings, Saha top Take copy, grubber Shot sends page is Sking Badge brings Saha Toptail for over thirty years. Charles Bruce, This ain't a Trams rings, Saha SAHP tag.
Speaker 3: Make sure you use code page and for the discount at the end.
Speaker 1: Number ten Rock Lesner WWE from the Wall. So I guess that hasn't been a Lesner in a while.
Speaker 6: Huh? I got yeah, because see it was gone so great now stuff is coming back out. Yeah that makes sense.
Speaker 1: Nine CM Punk Ultimateition thirty three, Number eight, Seamus Ultimedition thirty three, Number seven, Talatanga Elite one twenty eight, Number six.
Speaker 6: J C.
Speaker 1: Jane Elite one twenty eight, number five, Jelly Roll Elite one twenty eight, Number four, To Fining Moments Way four Set of two New Jack and Cactus Jack Number three, Live Morgan Ultimate thirty three, Number two, Penta Elite one twenty six and number one new jack.
Speaker 6: Finding moments something else well, I love especially if like collectors can't get that sign you know, so that's great.
Speaker 1: Wow, All right up next Weekly Purchases brought to you by Major and Collectmajor dot Com. Big got you my ass guys you have, I got sorry sad and I got.
Speaker 6: Ricked playing Whoo he's dre to gry and here's my gentlemen.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, and.
Speaker 1: Brian Ma I'm Matt Cardonald.
Speaker 3: They're so real. Can you tell the difference?
Speaker 7: Rosca video Stars.
Speaker 3: Big rubber guys. They're for real eat sold separately on Major Bendis dot.
Speaker 1: Com, Big rubber guy. Collect them all, all right, head on over to collect Major dot Com. There are a lot of priorders, a lot of in stock stuff. Start your collection at your collection, do it on Collectmajor dot Com. We got big rubber guys, we got Bendy's, we got major stars, we got a ring. All on collect Major dot Com. I get the extreme. Look at that Raven Tommy Dreamer Boo Sat boo. There's so much great stuff over there. Just just just you know, why are you taking a poop? Go and collect Major dot Com and just.
Speaker 6: Scroll this side. I do most of my work on the throne, A.
Speaker 1: Lot of cool stuff, Tornado, Dan Howse and Sergeant Slaughter, Macha King, Andre Rick Flair. It's a who's who.
Speaker 6: Don't get left out in the dark like Mark Sterling. Order in it today. Collect la dot com and use.
Speaker 1: The hashtag collect Major. If we choose your picture of video, you will win a prize.
Speaker 3: Phil Hymen Hymen, Phil click Major. I have rearranged my big Rubber Guy's shelf to include my real Killer Cross.
Speaker 6: I don't even own that thing.
Speaker 1: I don't own it either.
Speaker 6: We're such carnie scalpers. But people have our product in him that we don't even have any with their owners. Can't believe it, Oh my goodness?
Speaker 1: And can you? Can you also believe that when when those pre orders for those uh those l j ns went up, that Mattel and Target didn't tell the people what day it was time.
Speaker 6: There's no email blaster. I can't believe that it was nothing unbelievably just went up there. How could they do that? All right?
Speaker 1: How dare they slow week for me? I want to start real quick slow. I got the nasties that you got last week. Nasties. These look incredible. I didn't even realize that the orange ones are the arms are different than the black ones, so it's like, not just repaints. I'm going to keep the ones with the jackets on. That's what I did at a fomo.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: The orange ones really really cool. That the interchangeable magnetic heads so well done. Epic is really doing some great, great stuff here, and I'm excited to see what they do for the rest of twenty twenty six and twenty twenty seven because they have improved big time.
Speaker 6: My one and only purchase this week, long time coming. This was quite the pre order, but holely.
Speaker 1: Shit, whoa.
Speaker 6: Man on a mission? Zombie sailor toys, heels and faces. They are un be believable. Like I cannot get over it. Look look at that figure, look at the likes I'm able, the girth, the detail, I think it the gold on there, this rare gold paint application they pulled off somehow unreal. I mean, I love the jumperness and mo. You know, I'm a sucker for that because it just fits the genre. It's so freaking good. I actually even love like the painted on elbowpads and stuff. Yeah, because it fits. Yeah, Well, it's their unbelievable. I think this was a full year ski on the pre order by the way. Wow, but uh man, do I love these figures. My one thing, which I can't even say, is a gripe, but MA is just one piece, like he has no he doesn't twist, there's no so yeah, there's no twist at the waist. But even so, I mean, I see why you couldn't do it. It would really like because if to make it accurate, the pants aren't like even on that like slope. But and I don't know why you would even really need it, but these are works of art. I mean, I'm very impressed and uh much like our stuff. Pre order and they're gone. You know, it's not like Zombie just has these in stock or whatever. There. It was a pre order and I think it was a full year. I want to check the email while you guys talk.
Speaker 3: Have you compared that to the Mitches?
Speaker 6: I have not. The Mitches was a really really good time to keep them both because time and time again we say this, zombies are zombies. They're like works of art, and Mitches are more the closest thing to it has bro look aesthetically, So I like them too.
Speaker 11: You know.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Remember I passed on Mitches because I knew the zombies were coming out.
Speaker 1: What are you talking? The Mitches was like years ago, I know years ago, and he just thought, he are you gonna wait three years or whatever? Yeah, oh well you have a lot of patience.
Speaker 3: But also back then was when we the Mitches were not great, So this might have those might have been the first.
Speaker 6: Goods, the first the men of the mission missions were the first time I saw the glimpse of like what Mitch was gonna be capable to do, because they were like almost great. And then I did have to them a bunch.
Speaker 3: I did have funnel, but then I was like, ah, I'll wait for the zombie. But that was back when I was like, the zombies are clearly better in every way.
Speaker 6: But now that's a little bit different.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So I got the Cactus Jack, the Walmart Cactus Jack. I love this figure. I think it's awesome. It's gonna be a fronter in my collection. I went with the head that's already on the figure in the package.
Speaker 6: By the way, I found the email man in the mission Combo eighty bucks the shipping Attacks ninety five eighty seven, and it's from seven twenty eight twenty five.
Speaker 1: Almost a year almost to the year, which I think is fair for.
Speaker 6: An independent toy company. And like, honestly, it's just what it really is and that people aren't used to or the complainers. You know, you know, everyone feels like because they have social media they can use a complaint. Is they it's just too much transparency because that's how long it takes, right, you know what I mean, that's all it really is. At the end of the day, like Mattel a ringside, they don't tell us how long they're doing things. They just they tell you at the finish line, right exactly. This is but this is a small toy company. It just is what it is. Is different.
Speaker 1: I mean even with us, No, we don't know we're gonna we're gonna change our advertised pre order windows, not the window, but when you'll get it to a year, just so like that way that we can't we there's no perceived delay because you know, we we we say something and then the factory changes something in the fact.
Speaker 6: Okay, And that's another exception. Like we were so small that we were able to beat those times. Yeah, and now we're like in the middle somewhere where we can't do that anymore. So good problem to have, but also a problem, right, you know technically now we have to re educate people that we can't do that. I know.
Speaker 1: I got some cards here. I got a focus real Chelsea Green. This is a twenty three out of twenty five orange given the old rough rider. Got that card right. I also got this finest Autographs. The card is a nine Auto A ten. Got this on eBay Chelsea Green slabbed and then I got this one. This is a big one for me. Two of five Zach Ryder twenty twenty w Chrome, Jim Mint ten shocking wins and you could sell like I had signed a lot of autographs.
Speaker 6: But that's a rough auto, the rough one. You don't have it.
Speaker 1: I don't believe I have this at all. So if I do, then I have two with the five that is a.
Speaker 6: That's a ken put too many extras in front of me auto right there?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's that's what it is. I got it, wow, adding it to my card collection.
Speaker 6: All right.
Speaker 3: So I was at Target, saw this on the on the shelves.
Speaker 6: That's actually been tough to come by.
Speaker 3: I had to scoop it.
Speaker 1: I had to scoop that.
Speaker 3: Now I think this will this will do it for my LGM collection. I have the Hogan on my mantle. I'm gonna put this on the other side to sort of even it out, and that'll be it.
Speaker 6: I kept getting the repros.
Speaker 3: I kept the Hogan in package.
Speaker 6: If you're doing this, why don't you just get Bundy, why don't you just get tb and get the ones?
Speaker 3: Because I just I don't really have room for them. So right underneath the TV mantle Boom. That's it. Call it a day, Brian, call it a day. Although that being said, if I'm in Target and I see they're gonna something, I might grab it. Yeah, And then all of a sudden I got a full Boom collection.
Speaker 1: There you go, Alicon killing up like who knows who they're gonna shows.
Speaker 6: But that could be exciting, now really really exciting.
Speaker 3: I went to Target to pick up.
Speaker 6: This any Man's Sword. Oh who's that guy?
Speaker 3: Is the Mandalorian with Grogu from the movie. So we saw the movie and I thought it was great. I thought the movie was great. In a world where you go to a movie and you enjoy it and you leave, I thought you don't like going to the movies. I like the movies. I don't like going to the movies.
Speaker 6: This doesn't make anything.
Speaker 3: I like watching the movie, but I don't like being there. I would rather watch the movie anyways. I thought the movie was great. I think people are being too critical of it. It didn't ruin the lore. It's fine. It was fun in the lore.
Speaker 1: Oh, I don't think it ruined the lore.
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 1: No, don't think much happened.
Speaker 3: No, nothing, you know, it doesn't matter. It was a fun movie and that was it. Yeah, what else do you want? Anyway? I am a little disappointed with this though, because it's supposed to be a grogu that goes on his back, because you know, he kind of like has it on his back, like.
Speaker 1: That's what he doesn't connect.
Speaker 3: I don't there's not some easy way to do it. I found a way that if I stick his hand like inside his arm joint, then he stays for a little bit, but like the feet are molded so that it could go on his back, but it doesn't work. I don't know if I'm an idiot. Well that's true, but I just I can't figure out a way to get it to stay or at least an easy way. So I figured there would be a peg or something.
Speaker 1: That's what I thought.
Speaker 3: No, there is not.
Speaker 1: I I'm sure there's gotta be some Star Wars fans out there who have done that.
Speaker 3: Helped me out, all right.
Speaker 1: That's that's all I got for purchases cooked, cooked, as.
Speaker 3: The kids say these days, Major Mark Purchers the week.
Speaker 6: Let's do it.
Speaker 3: All right, making Mark Pritchenes the week.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 3: Last week we were it was three am when we recorded.
Speaker 6: It was late.
Speaker 3: My internet was shipping out.
Speaker 1: I was.
Speaker 6: Airbnb, all things considered. That was you guys both not local.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I had just drove all night and been slammed on a fucking ladder of barbed wire. Like I'm pretty impressive. Actually, I don't want to toot the major pos horn, but I.
Speaker 3: Had just hiked a mountain inns. No internet, by the way. Last week, I the internet was so bad I had to go to a renting office in downtown Halifax, Canada.
Speaker 6: Box style at the local library. It was very fun to upload the pod.
Speaker 3: It was nice. They had free coffee, had some coffee, there was people kind of working. I felt like I was back in the office. Cool, did some pod work.
Speaker 6: Also, it kept me like, did you send a wrestler Graham to somebody?
Speaker 3: I did not. It kept me very focused, you know, because when I'm at home, I'll do a little I'll go like, see what my daughter's doing, maybe do a little whatever the hell. But this I wanted to get out of there as quick as possible, so I kind of just fucking drove along.
Speaker 6: All right.
Speaker 3: So anyways, I got last week's major my purchas a week plus this week's. Uh so let's get rolling.
Speaker 1: So we're gonna do all of them.
Speaker 3: We're gonna do all of them. There's not that many.
Speaker 1: I would have just done last week's.
Speaker 3: No, No, I can't do that.
Speaker 6: Catch people up.
Speaker 3: We gotta catch people up. All right, here we go, boom. This is oh yeah, Jay Brazinski, I just received this piece back from the recent HPKA and High Spots mailing. So happy with the final result, such a unique figure depicting a very special moment. Led to have it signed. This is the signed Hulk Shawn Michaels as Hulk Hogan figure, Which that's it.
Speaker 6: We need that as a hotel's mattel. Not done this yet. Also, there's been so many awesome figures posted in the group from this private signing with Sean in high spots Man. Holy shit, uh.
Speaker 3: Check this out, Tommy Skinner. I was buying a pinball machine from an elderly guy last week, and while breaking the machine down and carrying out of his basement, I saw this old Nintendo box. I asked if he still wanted to get rid of it, and he ended up agreeing on twenty bucks. It was still in an original styrofoam and only missing gun and power cords, so I bought those online, got it hooked up two days later, and it worked immediately. Having grown up pretty poor, I never had a Nintendo, so playing Mario for the first time on my own Nintendo system was pretty sweet. Feelings.
Speaker 6: Oh wow, I mean, I don't know anything about videos, but it's crazy to me that like still works, Like you can do that?
Speaker 3: Yeah, in its styrofoam. I remember that box. Some cool stuff here, Tony Daughtry. Do you ever have one of those male days where a few different items arrive at once, think it's the best, uh, and then you you forgot things that you ordered. Those days are the best days. This macho man slim gym displays are unreal. Hoping they make a Macho King version NW Macho would be sweet too, so.
Speaker 6: These are to switch it to King, right, I think Cowboy Macho has been the slim Jon Matcho for a long time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, pretty cool stuff there. This is a rare boy yep, very rare seb making sin and another item added to w CW. Mad Cave got this sealed WCW main event wrestlers Goldberg and Sid Visi's two pac. These are getting pretty hard to track down.
Speaker 6: We're old man eleven ninety nine, remember thinking, damn, it's stiff eleven nine nine for this too.
Speaker 1: It's wild to me how like Sid was like such this top guy the end of WCW, and then like he's gone, like it's it. It's queer is over.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's crazy, it's crazy, right, he loves it.
Speaker 6: Just he screwed an end there. He just no showed a bunch of shindies for the next couple of years.
Speaker 3: Got called up by pet Buck James Sabella Holy Grail purchased for me. I wanted this original Ultimate Warrior Chalco line jacket from nineteen eighty nine since I saw it at my first WWF House show back in nineteen ninety. My mom worked two jobs and took care of my grandparents, so money wasn't always there. I've always been in the lookout for a very long time, but couldn't justify three hundred dollars or even more for it. Then the other day this popped up on Facebook Marketplace for the price of only sixty bucks. Made an hour drive to pick it up. It has no rips or tears and just had a small stain that I took care of thanks to Major Marks. Means the world to me to have this jacket because it reminds me of my late mother. Plus it's an Xcel and fits.
Speaker 6: That's freaking enough.
Speaker 1: I love that.
Speaker 6: I never forgot on this pod. We realized that this was chalcol line and where our minds were like blown, I.
Speaker 3: Just re remembered that I read it. There's another rare boy, Chris Grant. This big boy purchase just arrived thanks to Nates Huddleston.
Speaker 6: This is the.
Speaker 3: Ray Mysterio.
Speaker 6: Clean Too.
Speaker 3: Yes, what is that line called? Sorry he didn't read it? Kelly Kelly, and he offered this up to the Major Marx before putting up on eBay, and I had to jump on it. I've wanted this one for a while and this was too clean to pass up, literally clean. And then last week's display of the week check this one out. Wow, he calls this Jeff Shabba. Do you have any idea what he calls this? Brent of Jericho. This isn't even everything Jericho related I can display, but by far my favorite pieces from elites to books, posters, cardboard cutouts, bowling balls, skateboards, prototype cis, graded ticket stubs, ice cream bar, coffee cup, thrown ring, worn stage warren, Fozzy items, and so much more. This is my heart and soul in my collection forever, a major mark for Jericho, and I truly believe I have the greatest christ Jericho collection and.
Speaker 6: The edge in Christian plank.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, oh there it is yeah, pure plank, puer plank.
Speaker 3: Okay, So this week boom oh I is back. He is back, Roy Lucier. Since I have Friday after the holidays, I decided to fly down to Mexico City to catch the World Cup. Not to mention being an entire suitcase, bringing an entire suitcase of rare items to get signed all over the city. Well, I did manage to get quite a few different things signed. The one I wanted to discuss was this nineteen ninety two CMLL theme song album. He talked about this in the in the episode we did with Michael Hayes pick up the Win in the nineteen ninety seven Royal Rumble in Town. Perroth Junior. I was able to complete all the autographs of everyone living on the cover. This album has seen six cities across two countries, making this one of the most unique items in my collection. For those interested, all the songs from the album are up on YouTube. Some fun classics for sure.
Speaker 6: That's like adult fun collecting. Like you said, a task, Yes, I after it. You camplet it. It's not something that gonna be done in the week, you know what I mean. That's like, that's the hunt right there.
Speaker 3: Thrill the Chase, Zach Jerrah, Kyle Bunga dudes. Last week and I was able to buy a ticket to Garden State ComicFest in New Jersey and got the chance to meet some of the actors from the first two Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle movies. Michael Turney, who played Danny, made sure to even rock the same shirt.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's wearing the shirt.
Speaker 6: Bro The dude that brings a splinter puppet with them. Yes, good, Yeah, it's.
Speaker 3: Terrify the pumpy guy. Uh And then is that an April? What? What is Page Turko? I'm sure who that is.
Speaker 1: I should know this, but I don't.
Speaker 6: First of isn't that that guy Elmo too?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 6: Wow?
Speaker 3: Yes, second April, Page Turco, second April. She looks very different.
Speaker 1: What's been thirty years?
Speaker 6: Mark?
Speaker 3: Not even in a bad way?
Speaker 6: Give her a break.
Speaker 3: Okay, we are chugging along here, keep movment, losing my spot Okay.
Speaker 6: Brian, guys, it's no joke.
Speaker 3: Wow, Wow, Jake cambri I got the Myers must don't worry, Guys, I didn't drop geez. Okay, great soap.
Speaker 6: I love it top Rope, soap dot Com, Myers musk extra grit guys, I'm telling you, life changing, feel clean call Leonard.
Speaker 3: This week I received these signs that were custom made by fellow major Mark Tony Daughtry. They turned out awesome and I would strongly recommend them for anyone that wants to add a little something extra to their display. Sometimes it's the little things that make all the difference. Couldn't be up there, I do like that.
Speaker 6: The I completely agree.
Speaker 3: The rise war really spoke to me, considering I have a shelf with like you know that exact era and even the nitro ones is phenomenal, works out perfect. Put it right in the front of your detoll looks great.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, oh boy, uh.
Speaker 3: Lucas Cacuccio, Matt, I think I hear your doorbell ringing this week. I got back my aw Outrunners two back from their cane As virtual signing last week. The two bac is one of my favorite figures. Jazzbur's is released until smart Mark arrives. Nice.
Speaker 6: It is a great It's three of those courtesy of kans Wrestle Fest on Oh Wow, upcoming Whatnot show.
Speaker 3: Phenomenal check this out.
Speaker 1: I won't one of these stands.
Speaker 6: People have been just snagging him. I know, I don't blame It's awesome.
Speaker 3: Ryan Johnson says it's not really a purchase of the week, but it's a score of the week. Went to Target and asked an employee if I could have the display. They said, as long as there's no merchandise in it, I'm not saying no, And so I got it and took it home and instantly loaded it with my black card l jns and my Andre and Macho brg's. This is amazing, especially even if.
Speaker 6: You have such a great thing to hunt for because it's free.
Speaker 3: Yeah, right, so cool. This is the for I didn't even say it. This is the display that you could find in the store of WWFLG.
Speaker 6: I would certainly do that and do exactly what which I've seen a couple of times when they've been like loaded when I see it, so I'm not buying like eight l j ns to get it, but yeah.
Speaker 1: I would buy the eight LANs. I haven't even seen this.
Speaker 3: I saw it.
Speaker 6: That's actually where I got the I started loaded with bundies and shit Ventura. I'm like, no way, all right a couple of weeks.
Speaker 1: Then let's go to the you and a bless you by Blue Chip.
Speaker 3: Guys. If you're a lady or your fellow or that person that sends you an eggplant emoji at two am ready for better sex than you should come too. That's where blue Choo comes in. They've been on a mission for years to get you bricked up, build your confidence, and help you actually perform in the bedroom. Their new arousal boosting formula Blue Choo Gold is helping millions of men have better sex in twenty twenty six. While most ed meds only focus on blood flow, Blue Choo Gold goes further by combining two ingredients for blood flow with two ingredients for mental arousal in connection, so you're not just physically ready, you're actually in the mood. This type of innovation is why Blue Choo Gold is the number one brand in a rectile function. Now here's the deal. You'll hear in professional wrestling, a lot of the old timers will say less is more, Well, no, how about more is more more blood flow, more arousal, or performance. Don't let your mind get in the way of a good time. Discover your options at blue you dot com. Well, we've got a special deal for our listeners right now. Where you buy two months of gluech You Gold, you get the third for free with promo code Major. That's promo code Major. Visit bluech you dot com for more details and important safety information, and we think blue ch you for sponsoring this podcast.
Speaker 7: Thanks.
Speaker 12: Huh You's that time again of the show to scratch that itch.
Speaker 3: Ask the boys what you want to know?
Speaker 12: You you better make sure that your question is good, like what's your mount rush more figus from your childhood? Jump on X and use the tag ask major you pod and it'll get your hard. If they read your question on air, you'll get a prize. Now that suit, but rip. You better to be smart, professional and complete. Then maybe the boys will pick you. But the Q would need this.
Speaker 1: Sweet awesome another month, blue Chu baby, the fourth of July, lights of fireworks.
Speaker 6: The fireworks were going off, thanks for blue chew. That's right, baby, I.
Speaker 3: Like that all right. Uh Matt's question Chad Moore at cmour A two lamb, what do you think is the top five pieces of major pod march that every major march should do? A great question, saw you asked the major Marxist.
Speaker 1: Well, I needed some ideas loaded question like.
Speaker 3: Uh the uh this is this one's rare, but the Microballer four.
Speaker 6: Pack Okay, that's up there, rare boy, I mean, of course like figure related OVID boy, tough get a lot of them are signed.
Speaker 1: I think that that first Ringside two pack.
Speaker 6: I love the Ringside belt SETI belt set, you have the Ringside podcast sets freaking coal It's tough. I will say this and this is kind of like a blanket saying any one hat from any live show to just prove it. You know that you've been the first pin. The first pin's wild? You know what? I so rare? You know what I caught in the tug boat. I lg watching it back. He has that rare boy pin from Live too. In his case, we didn't point it out in real time, but.
Speaker 1: Okay, I mean I even think like the Super Seventh Series one Matt and Bryan's.
Speaker 6: I think those they have major pot low wing all over it, even though Powertown has major pod low wing all over it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I wouldn't count that though, I.
Speaker 6: Mean not to you, I know, but it's I mean, it's my favorite figure ever.
Speaker 3: Has the Powertown struggles uh affected your enjoyment of that or not?
Speaker 6: No, because it makes it worse. Actually, I'm just like sad because they're so it's like what happened and even like not to to turn this into a power Town thing, but like sometimes I just sit and think like they were like chugging along, Like the legs broke, they immediately fixed it and addressed it and transparency, you know, like things like that, like oh, the Matt and Brian's are taking me along, here's a coin like they were doing things like stand up things, and then it's just hit a wall, like a freaking wall. You know what keeps coming up on my face of memories. It's two years to the date. We're past the TNA one, but we're two years the date of the last perioder now of series two, two years ago.
Speaker 1: Ultra nothing inside. Let's talk more positively.
Speaker 3: What about I think you need to own ah foam piece.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, probably right, even like the first set of major bendies like technically have like the major Pod logo on them, right. Well, a lot of the Bendis do, even a lot of the big Rubber guys do, which caused a lot of confusion which made us change the name of the company.
Speaker 6: I don't know if this counts, but I love the it was Nerds Clothing t shirt in the video game that I wore at Hammerstead. Yeah, that's like one of my favorite things.
Speaker 3: This is very rare and we stopped doing it. But if you have one, you are among the rare people that have one. But we would make the employee jackets for the live shows anymore because not to sell them.
Speaker 1: No, it just cost It just costs we're trying to make money on these shows, not lose money. All the live shows where we got those jackets, they were just like a The whole thing was a loss.
Speaker 3: We're getting not negative positive. My favorite item that I have is my original team jacket, just the black with the logo on it.
Speaker 6: The chalk line. Yeah, it's a real chalk line, right.
Speaker 3: That I think Brian sold No, I think I have that the original.
Speaker 6: I think I have the plane logo one for sure. I don't have any live ones anymore, but I have them.
Speaker 3: The three of us have it. And then do you remember when we presented Zombie Oh yeah, Chicago.
Speaker 6: Yeah, wow, old School.
Speaker 1: There's the major pod merch book emon justin Walsh.
Speaker 3: That is great, great piece, a lot of cool stuff. I think that it's better when you can display them too.
Speaker 6: Yeah, anything is better than you can display.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Well, there'll be some more aware proudly in your everyday life, right, I.
Speaker 3: Like my pink collection. Oh and then and somebody said series one of the cards, if you had Series one, like almost complete or whatever.
Speaker 1: Right, There's a lot of cool stuff and more stuff coming at the big ass stream Bash.
Speaker 3: Brian's question the DPB new York at the Wooks Nook in Honor of America. Two fifty What your favorite USA theme figure and one you'd still like to see made or one that's done made you'd like to see made in another form.
Speaker 6: Pack. I picked this because it's stummed me, Like, what have we not seen? It's like a grail USA. It just hit me.
Speaker 1: Taker with the jacket, Taker with the jacket would be nice.
Speaker 6: Taker with the Survivor Series American flag jacket, Like, there's gotta be a way to do that and we've still never seen that.
Speaker 3: I got one Lex Luger on the Intrepid.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it would be a good one too.
Speaker 3: Jeans with the Polo flag. I would put that in the front.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I guess that'd be very cool.
Speaker 3: Save freaking America with a body slam dude on a boat.
Speaker 6: That's pretty easy.
Speaker 1: I mean I do love my USA Zach Ryder, which is a tribute to the USA Macho USA sting USA Warrior, But yeah, that Taker, I would want that Taker, I'd want that Luger.
Speaker 6: It just hit me. Yeah, I was stumped thinking about this, like what because like obviously, especially this weekend when there's so many USA Wrestling figures have dropped, Like then we've really everyone's really kind of gotten after it, like really iconic ones that are missing, But that's one for sure.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all right, this question is a little weird, but I figured we could have a little discussion about it. Russell Carlwright says, after yours on the indies, what is your conversation like when you see other ww performers that you've competed against in those same indies in the current day, Like, couldn't imagine the joy you were able to share with Jacobatu you wrestle in indies, and I'm sure other names are missing, like how cool is it that you both wrestle on indie show together and now perform in a huge stage or teaming with Dan Eisen. We've all heard for years how pearresling can be a cutthroat political environment, and I'm hoping to hear the good side of it through this question. So what hit me right away is this is funny that you know, Russell here is talking about this cutthroat political environment. But like, I think wrestling is like any other business. If you worked with somebody in another job and then you see him get promoted, you're happy for him, you know, but maybe you both get promoted.
Speaker 6: I think that's the right attitude about it, because if you're thinking about it the other way, you're just gonna like make yourself crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, someone else's success is not going to like hinder yours, you.
Speaker 6: Know, right, But people, I'm sure and I've seen it, people sit back like, well, well, I see Champ, But I mean, you know, that kind of thing is just gonna like you can't mean invent every show of everything, you know, you know, it's just like now possible. So I love to celebrate my colleague success. How I couldn't be happier for my students or whatever. I couldn't be happier for Dan House's success Ethan Page and seeing these guys.
Speaker 3: But that yeah, and that's your colleagues. But but then you know, the next part is your actual friends. Just like any workplace, you work with people that are that you see every day and you say hi to, but you also have like very strong bonds with some of them.
Speaker 6: Yeah. Right.
Speaker 3: So one person that I can think of is Danny Garcia, who we basically started the same time. We were on the same in these shows all over the Northeast at the exact same time. We both went aw almost the exact same time. So you know, we're very good friends. We talk all the time, you know, and whenever he has a lot of success, I feel I text him, you know what I'm saying, like it's Dan hous and stuff too. When you have a friend that is successful that you've come up with, it makes it even better.
Speaker 6: Yeah. Like I said, it's just not mentally stable to think otherwise. I think as you describe yourself crazy, you know, and I think a lot of people, sadly in wrestling do do that. You know. You know why I see the champion on me kind of thing, which is like, you know, worry about what you can control. You can't control that, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: You like the show and now Broski has been there for years obviously, and Jacob Vatu has been working at a high level for years as well. But I know for a fact that there was a lot of moments, especially with like me and castor me and Bear. Do you know that that uh hey, look at us. Who would have thought, you know, like sitting there at an arena right before we were about to walk out and work together or do something insane and you know, you just immediately think about like all that time that you were, you know, trying to come up and do it.
Speaker 1: You're gonna hate that. I'm like contradicting what you just said. But who would have thought me? I would have thought so, Like that's why I never have those feelings.
Speaker 3: I'm saying you're different because you've been doing it forever.
Speaker 1: But but but besides that, even like when some I was talking to the think I was talking to Javon Evans about this, like like when he was asking, like how nervous were you with like edge, you know to take your wrestleman, Like I wasn't because I was in that situation and I had to deliver or not.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I don't when I look back and stuff, I don't remember being.
Speaker 1: Thereous Like it was like a sink or swim situation.
Speaker 6: Yeah. Focus more like focused, Like yeah.
Speaker 1: Like we were the major Brothers one day. Next day we're in the main event mix. Now obviously we weren't the main event, but we're still in the mix wrestling these guys.
Speaker 6: To recontradict what Mark said and make it about this show. And it just hit me while we were talking with this, I will say when we did the run in at Flair's last match in an arena sold out, this show that all eyes in the wrestling world were watching and the three of us ran in and Tony Shavani's going like that was like wow, look, how like, look what we did the three of us like with this show and how far we would Like Yeah, in that sense, for sure, I was like.
Speaker 1: Holy, okay, yeah, because I didn't not think the pod would turn into what it did, right.
Speaker 6: Line, Wow, look how far we've come? Like who whatever thought you know, just me and Broski talking in hotel rooms and sending the audio clips to Mark, would you know amount to this?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Well, I mean I would assume that we would have different feelings on this, Matt. You know, like I said, you guys both signed so young and it was just always what you wanted to do. But as somebody you know who had a professional career went back to wrestling at thirty three years old, I just wasn't thinking of it, right, So I do have those thoughts of huh, you know, before I I didn't there was a ten years of my life that it wasn't even a thought, which is not what you had in your experience, you know.
Speaker 6: Right, yeah, yeah, that negative. And I mean I feel like so many people I saw get fired and tolemental and they're just oh, they're using this guy, not me, Like you just can't. That's gonna get you nowhere, you know, worry about yourself. All times I was fired, I was like, all right, let's go moving on to the next thing. Not local won everyone feels sorry for me, or posted vidit of yourself crying. Where the fuck? Like, get a that's brutal, you know it's brute. Just move on, great questions, Let's go to some good help people. YouTube dot com slash at major pot. If you haven't already, go watch the Tugboat Guy vlog.
Speaker 1: I literally cash in the money in the bank to buy one of the most rare, certainly the most expensive figure I ever purchased.
Speaker 6: I'm just along for.
Speaker 3: The ride, guys by a single thing in guy's house.
Speaker 1: I tried.
Speaker 6: He denied me because the Tugboat Guy does vendor at Chosen stuff, but he said where all that stuff was? It was too much of a mess to go.
Speaker 3: That's in the blog. You were like, hey, where's the stuff to buy?
Speaker 1: And then today we're putting up Brian and I found a wrestling store in the middle of nowhere.
Speaker 6: All wrestling, not adventage toys.
Speaker 3: All wrestling looks like a barn.
Speaker 1: It looks like a barn. Both collectibles not just figures, ring, worn items, autographs. Check it out. We got Patreon dot com, Major dot com sign up today, the family, the community, the subscription service. We give away a prize every single week to a new and old subscriber.
Speaker 3: Who do we got first time in the line? Mark Binns, THAT'SIC Superstar, Travis Cesar or Caesar. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I get this podcast early in ad free access to the Facebook group. You get at least two bonuses a month. We just did one earlier. We watched Slammer Versary twenty twenty one. Myself and Chelsea gets to Neil dash onhe and Brian Myers. We're gonna do toy story, Oh de Ash. We got our come up ins on Matt Cardona. Guys, we're doing toy story. But I think we've decided we can just do.
Speaker 6: Like Ghost's playing some restrictions audio on this.
Speaker 1: We can't do every toy story figure. It has to be like from when the movie came out that year because it just anybody.
Speaker 6: I think there should be some exceptions for like the banger, like purposeful ones, not just like any Woodie because you can justify that every Woody's Toy story one right right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Let's let's not go crazy here.
Speaker 6: That's all I'm say.
Speaker 1: Let's not go crazy here. Uh, I have my ass, Matt. Anythings, There's the let Him Breeze, the figure dissecting Silver Linings, the Heath's Happy Hour, the Billy Peck Pecker Checker.
Speaker 3: The Billy the Pecker Checker was great last month. Also, Boozing is on the ninth, So if you're listening, if you're a normal person, not major Markets dot Com, it already happened and we had a great time.
Speaker 6: But yeah, if you're the ninth at nine, be there to be square.
Speaker 1: What happens at Booze and stays it is that when Knnick's finally moving to will he be in his house in Orlando.
Speaker 6: But soon though, within the week.
Speaker 3: The internet is against connect.
Speaker 6: Apparently he's gone. He's gone.
Speaker 1: Progressingts dot Com, Slash Major Pod go get your major podmerse, especially the big as stream mash shirt Major rewind every two weeks. J George. There's a little best of trip down Memory Lane, and then every the other week from the vault, just old stuff that we got in the Major Library. Go check it out. Plugs.
Speaker 6: What do you guys got, I'm a complete civilian off this weekend hang with the family.
Speaker 1: Going out east.
Speaker 3: I've been off so long.
Speaker 6: For great is oh man, it's always great? What are you talking about?
Speaker 3: Well, it's more great because I haven't. I haven't painted it. H a w Roanoak, Virginia. This weekend it's for.
Speaker 1: Lock down Oklahoma City.
Speaker 6: Oh, it's for thunder.
Speaker 1: Well that's all we got.
Speaker 3: Damn brought it. Oh wait, catch me on the Tony Schavanni podcast.
Speaker 6: It drops a couple old timers shooting the ship.
Speaker 3: See you broad up.
Speaker 1: Join the community at majormarks dot com and get access to exclusive content, behind the scenes footage and become a member of the Major family.
Speaker 6: You get bonus episodes on our careers, wrestling figure history, and exclusive interviews with our friends and legends in the business. Each month.
Speaker 3: You also get early access to YouTube videos and of course the weekly podcast, ad free and breaking news updates, brand news shows.
Speaker 6: Featuring oh Baby. Also by selling trade in our exclusive Facebook community where people have become friends in real life.
Speaker 3: Certain memberships include merch like monthly trading cards and quarterly mystery gifts.
Speaker 1: Become a major mark at join majormarks dot com today