Speaker 1: Deal to us, what is all? What is all?
Speaker 2: Guys?
Speaker 1: Hope everybody is staying safe. We are yah yah.
Speaker 3: Dum mhm.
Speaker 4: Scrolling through the feet, same old bullshit every night, Virtue signal warriors hiding behind the screen, so ride they preach the Holy Gospel.
Speaker 5: Buddet's at just smoking lies.
Speaker 6: Got mad Win.
Speaker 4: I caught them out, exposed to faking their eyes.
Speaker 5: They run their mouths on keyboards, fingers flying in a rage.
Speaker 2: Cancel culture coverts, trapped inside the echocage, one wrong word and the foam and losing all the fucking minds. But I'm done playing nice truth.
Speaker 6: It's hard of in their wines.
Speaker 3: What the woke.
Speaker 5: I'm tired of this game, tired of these people running in their house again, mad and me because I found out of faith, the keebo kings and queens.
Speaker 6: But they will take for fuck the woke.
Speaker 4: Believe me, the hell load of night, Jimmy Kimble night, Stephen Colbert on his throne, I'm taking hut, saying toun standing tall and true, your.
Speaker 1: Trunking fuck right off.
Speaker 7: I'm coming after you have you.
Speaker 5: They twist every word of saint, put me in the little box, called me every name under the sun just to wash the clocks.
Speaker 7: Budd, to seek through the bullshit, the hipocrisy, so.
Speaker 2: Clear, preaching tolerance while they spread nothing but fear got them blue checks in the closs, Budd, It's built on shifting sand. One real question in the whole damn empire.
Speaker 5: Start the cracking, Ben, They swarmed like angry bees when someone dares to disagree, Bud, I'm just cutting, motherfucker.
Speaker 7: Ain't no apology from me for the woe.
Speaker 1: Fun the woe.
Speaker 5: I'm tired of this games, out of these people running and in them.
Speaker 8: I was again mad in me because I found out a faith.
Speaker 5: They keebo kings and queens, but they won't take you far.
Speaker 2: Funck the woa fuck Leave me the hell alone.
Speaker 5: I'm not Jimmy Kimmel now, Stephen Cobert on his throne.
Speaker 1: I'm Jay Cut saying hunt, standing tall and true. You're troking fuck right off.
Speaker 7: I'm coming after you. No more bending over, no more taking all the ship.
Speaker 6: Time to push back harder, time to make the bestars quit. They hate the mirror hold up, showing who they really feed fake.
Speaker 2: It's fucking full of hate. Now the world's.
Speaker 5: Starting to see fucking whoa Yeah, I'm done with the charade, tide of the snowflakes melting in their own charade, mad at me because the mass lift off their lying face. I'm Jay cutting real name, real voice.
Speaker 7: On in my space.
Speaker 6: Leave me alone, you trolls.
Speaker 7: Go crawl back in your hole.
Speaker 5: I'm not your late, not puffing out another Hollywood so fucking woke, fucking fuck the woke.
Speaker 7: Jake Cuttson says it loud.
Speaker 6: And lad, don't watched the M children.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just want to say I am. I am very glad that I did the D live stream earlier today. I'm very grateful for the people I've met because of D love M you know, and I want to say thank you.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yees.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, but what is up guys?
Speaker 4: Yo?
Speaker 7: Yo?
Speaker 1: Butt off? What's up?
Speaker 7: Let me.
Speaker 9: Four wo.
Speaker 10: Wow yeah.
Speaker 7: Yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah right, but what's up?
Speaker 10: Guys?
Speaker 1: What's up? By the way, I am mm hmmm.
Speaker 10: H m hm.
Speaker 1: Yo, okay, Hey, I'm right here, sick, I'm live right now, And no I am not using Jacob's uh was don't say anything.
Speaker 7: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 1: I'm saying you a late to come on, sache, I have found you, but peks a lot, but peaks a lot.
Speaker 11: Yeah, there's the thor.
Speaker 2: Every time I turn around, I see the same old game, somebody chasing shadows.
Speaker 1: Trying to profit off my name.
Speaker 4: You think it's just a hustle, but I feel the way it brings. I'm not just stepping stone. I've gotten my home set of wars. You play all part, but the truth crusty behind the curtain.
Speaker 2: What's the secret you keep?
Speaker 6: I am t.
Speaker 7: Learn of somebody from.
Speaker 1: Boston using me so they.
Speaker 4: Can make mo monise in my name, in my face, just to make a dollar bill.
Speaker 1: You have to wear a mask for reason, jacketss.
Speaker 6: But the mask don't not watch me on.
Speaker 2: The mast domy watching.
Speaker 7: The city lights can blind you, but I see straight through every trick, every line, every story that you knew. You thought you found a puppy, but I cut the strings.
Speaker 1: Two nine, I'm taking back the fire. I'm standing in the light.
Speaker 4: You play a part, but the truth cuts team behind the curtain.
Speaker 2: What's the secret you kid?
Speaker 7: Im time.
Speaker 4: Somebody from Boston using me so they can make more money, using my name in my face just to make a dog ben.
Speaker 8: Or you have to wear the half all reason jackass.
Speaker 2: But the mask don't I wat rank com the mask don't.
Speaker 6: I wasn't. You can cast your checks, but you can't cast my soul.
Speaker 2: I'm not the story. You get to control.
Speaker 7: Pull the mask off.
Speaker 2: Let the world see the person hiding none in meath yokery.
Speaker 3: I am tired.
Speaker 2: Let somebody from Boston using me so they can make more. They're using my name in my face just to make a dollar.
Speaker 6: Pap.
Speaker 1: You'll have to have a mask for the reason.
Speaker 2: Jack ass.
Speaker 1: But the mask don't want drank gun?
Speaker 7: Now the mask don't.
Speaker 3: I watch.
Speaker 7: The mask, don't hide on me.
Speaker 1: But I made this song. I made that song because I thought a friend Abode was talking, was talking some ship about me. The guy was making money off of my name. And yeah, and I want to say that I really appreciate everybody that shuts up, and I want to say thank you.
Speaker 7: Yeah. H h.
Speaker 1: Yo, someone's here. It's so argon. There's two more shots.
Speaker 6: Oh, I forgot when I did thing.
Speaker 1: H How you doing, Bob M Can you hear me?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Hey, Bob? Yeah, what did you think about Trump getting shot?
Speaker 6: He didn't.
Speaker 1: Sorry, I had to ask that question.
Speaker 7: He didn't.
Speaker 1: Huh didn't. People are saying he got shot? No love you brother.
Speaker 8: They were allegedly shots fired during the correspondence dinner. I don't say allegedly, fucking I got video of it, or they got Secret services drawn down on somebody.
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 8: Oh seems a little odd. I was like, how did anybody get in there with a gun? Is another radical left wing nut job? Yeah, but there's a funnier video when the Beast is leaving. Some crazy white bitch.
Speaker 7: Tried.
Speaker 8: She went through the barricade and went towards his limo and they had to grab her and throw her back on the other side, and she's holding her phone the whole time. Some of your typical looking, caring white bitch uh middle age and fucking you can hear her.
Speaker 7: Saying I don't give a funk about y'all.
Speaker 6: Was like, oh really, and then they fucking arrest her for what? What do you think, bitch?
Speaker 1: Because you're you're you're in you're you're attacking some your You told the cigar service that you didn't care.
Speaker 8: Well, you broke a police barricade for one, and you basically made a threat towards the president. Yeah, you're underrest, So now Homeland Security is gonna have a little talk with you and want secret service and Jesus Christ brother with FBI.
Speaker 6: You're gonna be on a list now once you get out of jail. Probably depends on what they do there.
Speaker 10: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sorry, I'm just saying I don't let some stuff. Hey, it's up decay. Uh d K's is your guy. He's part of Must Love No Fear. But uh uh bob mm hmm. I actually I just I'm I'm very I'm very happy about some I'm not like, I'm not happy happy. I'm and I'm mostly tired and I have to be up in the morning.
Speaker 7: At the strength.
Speaker 1: Just to keep myself up.
Speaker 6: Okay, m hm that's counterproductive.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's also it's how about those truckers that take those caffeine pills just to stay up? Ms will, I didn't want to say that.
Speaker 7: I'm a loser.
Speaker 6: Okay, was new, that was random, But okay, the.
Speaker 7: Hell there's a there's a.
Speaker 1: Mini part versus his ex wife and a lout libri mass and match loutal libre. No that's familiar with that, h But the way DK says llll mess brother Tucker's.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's bro.
Speaker 1: Yeah, DK, you can come up if you want to if you want. If you want to DK, if you want to, I can. I can send you away. Brother brother man, brother Man, brother Man, brother Man, brother Man.
Speaker 6: Oh god, I.
Speaker 7: Gotta start playing this damn game. I might start it tomorrow.
Speaker 1: What what game are you playing?
Speaker 8: It's a game came out not too long ago called Progmata.
Speaker 1: And are you at your house? Are you on the truck?
Speaker 6: I'm in the truck. I guess that is a fair question.
Speaker 7: I'm in the truck.
Speaker 1: M essentially decay. But by the way, sake, I got a question for you. So the reason I asked that is because you can stream on your.
Speaker 7: Xbox stream on my laptop.
Speaker 1: Talking about you can stream gaming, you can stream games too, I.
Speaker 7: Don't trust it. I I don't game stream anymore. I got turned setting up.
Speaker 6: I got turned of setting up all that ship.
Speaker 7: And I deleted Twitch.
Speaker 1: I wasn't talking about switching, talking about, Uh, you can stream on YouTube.
Speaker 7: H it's a little more different. It's it's different to do it between the two platforms because I don't want I don't know. I never tried it on YouTube. Actually I did it on Twitch all the time, like directly to it. Yeah, but fucking I just turned my back on Twitch because they they allowed that fucking piece of shiped Hassan Piker to continue to have a voice as long as they.
Speaker 6: Have a message.
Speaker 1: I'm not fucking everybody. They they they they're letting a song on there, but they wouldn't allow destiny beyond there. They wouldn't let uh what's his name asthmin Gold will say something.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, ASMLD is the reason why I found this game.
Speaker 1: Hold on here up, my friend DK is here. How are you doing, DK?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm doing good, man.
Speaker 1: I'm doing good about this is DK DK. This is my friend Ball.
Speaker 8: Hey, Bob, Hey, how you doing. I've been trying to finish this thought for a minute. Jake got them. You asked me about the game and then change subjects the fucking game to find out because of as uh as goddamn what Gold as fucking them it's because these butt hurts on the left, they all come from the same direction, are calling the game fucking pedophilic and all this crack frog matta, it's about uh, it's it's it's a newer game uh by Capcom, but like one of their lower studios, it's Japanese of course, and fucking up it's just simply about this, like this guy is stuck on like the space station.
Speaker 7: What the fuck ever, ship's gone haywire.
Speaker 8: He's got to get off of it, and you know, he's got to fight his way through this basically rogue and ship.
Speaker 6: But along the way he finds this little girl.
Speaker 2: I'm a follow on or you know, another version of like the game sub Nordica. I used to like that one.
Speaker 7: I don't know, I never played that one.
Speaker 2: Was like, yeah, your ship crashes on the water world and you're trying to get off it.
Speaker 7: No, they're in space.
Speaker 2: But he finds they do. They do survival games. I think the first one they did it was like an ice planet and there was a water world, and now they're doing a space one by the sounds of it.
Speaker 7: But he finds this little girl who's probably about eight years old and.
Speaker 8: Doesn't realize what she is or who she is whatever is just looking out for but finds out she's an AI robot. But she's so human like and they end up developing like a father daughter relationship throughout the game, and she had abilities and shit too, So they're working together to get the fuck off the ship and the fucking idiots are trying to cancel this game, calling it, oh this pedofolks, the dads don't make better fathers than mothers and all this just weird shit. And as Gold and other bunch of people have reviewed this game looked at it. I bought it after I bought it out of spike, Like, I looked it up, and I'm like, why what is this pell Field thing?
Speaker 6: And you look at it, It's like a little girl.
Speaker 8: She's wearing this gigantic balloon looks like like a giant raincoat that covers like, well everything. The only skin you see of hers is like her hands, her face, and her knees down. Everything else is like wrapped up, like something off of a space shuttle or some shit. I was like, where are you people seeing all of this? Because I don't, So I bought the game out of spite. They've sold over a million plus copies already. Oh well, you know what, I'm gonna support these.
Speaker 2: Guys that that could be the marketing tool they start up some bullshit.
Speaker 8: Controversially, the same the same thing happened with Hardwarts Legacy. They tried when they were trying to cancel JK. Rowling when that game came out, Don't ended up being like the best selling game of the year.
Speaker 2: They hate j K Rowling because she's against lgbt Q ship. That's why they hate here.
Speaker 6: Well, she she only she only stated a biological fact.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know, but that's why that's anything she does, they just instantly hate her.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 1: By the way, check out By the way, DK is the older founder of Must Love No Fear. It's a it's a video website.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a it's a streaming player form. Yeah, so you can actually stream there as well. Jake's going to come over and stream there.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I've only been going for a few months. We're still like working on little bugs that we keep finding and ship that. It's going reasonably good so far.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And by the way, if I find a bugle.
Speaker 2: Much Love No Fear dot ne.
Speaker 1: I'll put the private chat for you.
Speaker 7: Alright, O clip.
Speaker 1: It's a it's most love though fear is a website where you do videos and it's a good website. It is also uh and also like these other websites d K and UH is his partner Al Yeah, immortal l Yeah, they are always talking. Al's did on my show before.
Speaker 2: Yes, this time I've jumped on your show.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know. I didn't know you had YouTube.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they didn't cancel my accounts. Just every time I stream on YouTube, it just gets removed. They don't even give me strikes or warnings anymore. They just take down anything I do. I can upload videos still, but if I ever go live on YouTube, it just gets removed and they don't even tell me. Seriously, I must be that shadow band. They don't even waste their time giving me strikes and warnings anymore. They just remove shit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I met and by the way, Bob, I met DeKay through d.
Speaker 2: Live I don't know, yeah, lives, Rumble YouTube. Yeah, we met on a few different platforms. Yeah, I think they actually meet you through Giggle and ship but that whole thing side race.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think I met you through Uh. I actually I do stream with you with what's his face? Uh Benton.
Speaker 2: He gives him a minute, gives him minute?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, because and then that moron came in with a competitor, that that Kiwi came in with a competitive flag.
Speaker 2: Yeah Callahan. Yeah, I pretty much banned him from all my ship. I He's just he was like, yeah, every time those hoist hip. He would jump on and try and sidetrack the whole thing.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I just hit Bob, what's wrong with the Confederate The guy was.
Speaker 1: From New Zealand, but he was usually a competitorate flag.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm from New Zealand as well. But you know this other guy, Yeah, he thinks he's a big white pet ship.
Speaker 11: No.
Speaker 6: No, I'm worn and raised in the damn self. So it was Jack here.
Speaker 8: When I tole herate anybody misrepresenting what that flag actually means.
Speaker 2: People have abused the ship out of him for it, and he won't take it down.
Speaker 7: There's simply a fucking battle flag that they flew going into the war. It doesn't stand for, as I mean, slavery. It doesn't stand for that stand stood for the army that it was fighting it out. Jesus Goddamn Christ to you.
Speaker 1: Cam showed people why I.
Speaker 7: Jesus Christ.
Speaker 2: Him serious.
Speaker 1: That's the reason why I am dark.
Speaker 6: I am dark. Oh well it is dark in here. Take him in my truck.
Speaker 1: See, by the way, Happy birthday, ball, Happy birthday.
Speaker 7: I already got one from youth brother.
Speaker 1: His birthday was for twenty His birthday was for twenty.
Speaker 7: I don't want to remember. Damn, I hold him. Wait what year is it? Yeah? Forty four? Look goddamn, uh yeah, I'm a forty eight m.
Speaker 2: Soon.
Speaker 1: Hey, I told Zak got some presence for his birthday.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he did do it. I'm boxing. Was it yesterday?
Speaker 1: The other day he did a think called what What What I got for myself for for my birthday? The birthday donations?
Speaker 7: Yeah, I watched.
Speaker 6: I watched some of it.
Speaker 7: I couldn't join them and I was driving.
Speaker 8: Yeah, whenever I'm driving, I don't like showing them people's streams because my internet or my signal will go in and out.
Speaker 1: Hey, uh he came me. Me and both have a friend named Zach who has several palsy.
Speaker 7: Cerebral palsy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and he he has a channel called Unique Prepping.
Speaker 7: Unique Prepping. Yeah he's a prepper, big tech guy too.
Speaker 1: But he also he doesn't talk. He just uses a tablet to talk.
Speaker 8: Okay, oh yeah he'll he'll he'll make sounds. You'll know what the you'll know when he's cussing you out and stuff.
Speaker 6: But yeah, he talks through. Oh god, it's the program.
Speaker 8: Yeah, he types it in and his like voices or text the talk. Yeah, the way he's got it set up, dear god, it works so fast. Yeah, he's a madman with a knife. I would never get in a knife fight.
Speaker 7: With I'm not shitting you.
Speaker 1: I know that.
Speaker 8: I know that much as you're gonna ask any of us that really know him, I know, not give him a knife and start a fighting.
Speaker 1: But both you know. I got two big events coming up in July, actually three, hell you do. I Number one it's gonna be the the seventeen year, seventeen year anniversary of A Lot of thirty will be the seventeen year anniversary of my mom's death. To out the twenty eight will be my birthday.
Speaker 7: Great ship like that.
Speaker 1: I don't celebrate it. I just try to forget it. But uh be my thirty third birthday, TOOT twenty eighth, and July the twelve will be my ten years on YouTube. Oh wow, Jesus ten years on my original class original. So in twenty twenty three, I got had my account band because somebody went on my channel and started playing pornography. Ah, it was gay, it was. It was gay pornography.
Speaker 2: By the way, when when people try and fuck with me, they seen gay all the time as well. It's annoying as fuck.
Speaker 1: And and then then Christmas even twenty twenty three, I got swatten.
Speaker 2: Oh really yeah? Fuck yeah, I haven't been that. I get fucked with lots.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Uh hey, by the way, how I want to I want to say something to you. I just want to say that both both both and I have had our issues. Both and I have had our issues.
Speaker 3: One.
Speaker 7: We've had one issue one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but his birthday before.
Speaker 6: And you got all right, DK, let me tell you what.
Speaker 10: I do.
Speaker 8: I always started off with movie reviews, right, And as I got more and more into this YouTube stuff and learned about.
Speaker 6: Streaming, I was like, I want to try this streaming stuff.
Speaker 8: So streaming was like all over the place with what we did, and it became a thing of doing, like reacting to videos.
Speaker 6: And I watched a lot of streamers and they kind of nudge me that way.
Speaker 8: But I like to watch videos and react to them, and I'll do a lot of pausing it, like I'll That really started with me and my producer. We were watching this one videos, these two black guys watching the video and they let the video play for like two minutes, pause and.
Speaker 7: Be like that was crazy. Play the video for another two minutes.
Speaker 9: Oh man, you see that?
Speaker 8: Yeah, yes, that play the video for another It was like, well, you're not reacting to it. And they called the video a react They called the streamer reaction. It was like, you didn't react anything. I react when I watched it.
Speaker 7: I react.
Speaker 8: I am talking da da da da. I'm gonna pause this that that that that's called making it transformative. Jake told me I talked too much, son of a bitch.
Speaker 2: About me as well. Don't worry.
Speaker 1: By the way, can I also say something? Uh, the videos that both watches. He likes to watch soft citizens get their ass kid by police.
Speaker 2: That's kind of hey, actually, Jake, can you can you tune up your mic just a little bit?
Speaker 1: I don't know. I can't fix my mic. Okay, I hate I hate having.
Speaker 2: So I can hear him. It's just like, yeah, it's quite compete to you.
Speaker 7: And do you hear me now?
Speaker 2: I can hear you that. I'm having to listen, like quite carefully to make out what you're saying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm fixed. I think I fixed the problem. But I'm having a lot of fun streaming.
Speaker 8: By I love streaming, man, But but I gotta get back to making my movie reviews. I'm having a problem now is getting the actual movies I want to record because I can't get Amazon Video to work on my laptop. I got another way to record the video, but it's like a pain in the ass to do it, and I'm trying to find better ways to get a you know, a hard version of what I'm looking at to put it into.
Speaker 7: My movie eyemovie.
Speaker 6: And now I'm getting to echo.
Speaker 7: I had to be.
Speaker 6: Because I know you're able to mess with with something. Yeah, I hear you, but I'm echoing. I don't know what you do. Mm hmm.
Speaker 7: But yeah, I think the next video we're gonna do, I said, the next one we're gonna do is War the worlds ice Cube one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, the ice Cube one is actually a real lit down, pretty ship movie.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 8: I had a buddy, the buddy Will stream was sometimes on Sundays. He was doing the Orson like Orson Will theme show, and we were talking about orson Will movies and people that like remade the movies.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and he told me he saved that one for the last.
Speaker 8: Because he knew I had a lot to say about it, like me and him have seen the movie the same amount of times, just out of pure confusion, and it's just like, did this movie really happen?
Speaker 2: And yeah, it was just trash.
Speaker 8: I see a movie like three times three and a half and just like finding more and more stuff. I got a list of ship I want to go through, and I need to go through it again to make sure everything. There's just so much stupid ship that happens in that movie.
Speaker 2: It's honestly just a waste of time movie. A. It's like, holy shit.
Speaker 8: I mean it's like it's like one of the one of the hardest things to believe in that movie is he works at this government surveillance facility and in that higher building.
Speaker 6: First off, nobody else is working that day. That's one prime of course.
Speaker 8: Second off, there's not one USB thumb drive and that entire building.
Speaker 7: You have to order it through Amazon Prime. This isn't an Amazon commercial. No, no, no, why would you think that? For five.
Speaker 2: I do with with the UIs B thing though, I think that's actually like an actual thing. Since fucking Edward Snowden, since he snuggled ship out on a USB drive, I think that's probably why they're banning the white surveillance centers and ship so people can't take anything out, so that one does actually make a little bit of sense. Just to give you a bit of their heads.
Speaker 1: Up on that, I'm saying, Oh my god, I'm having.
Speaker 2: Tooth issues right now, even what issues?
Speaker 1: To tooth.
Speaker 6: Physis?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, so your issues, boy, teeth hurt? How fuck that.
Speaker 1: You go to the dentist?
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm, yeah, stop stop using fucking toothpaste. Use salt, and.
Speaker 1: I don't use toothpaste.
Speaker 2: I don't yeah, salt baking, So I hate.
Speaker 1: Having to the only this is something that I've always talked to Donley. I've never I haven't took care of my teeth. Ever, I didn't want to. I really didn't want to take care.
Speaker 7: Of my tea.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And also stopped eating sugar.
Speaker 1: You can't sugar. They tried, They tried in school to do that and they will they couldn't.
Speaker 2: I stopped. I stopped eating sugar ages ago. But I drink too much, so hey, you know, you can give me ship about the things I do too much. Anyway, It's not like judging.
Speaker 1: By the way Bob Bob is actually Bob Buff's bubb and I actually went through the Jeremy Dewat the videos that came out of no where. You know who Jeremy Dewett is, Decay.
Speaker 2: Jeremy Dewade, He doesn't.
Speaker 1: He's a He's a police impersonator out of the Great State of Florida.
Speaker 8: He's an American true zero stand up. He's a peace long story short. He's a police academy drop out. He didn't even make it to the academy, but couldn't cut it for the police academy. Tried to exploratory program, it's like a program that.
Speaker 7: Leads you to the police academy. But he couldn't cut it there.
Speaker 8: So he ended up starting an escort business sort of say for funerals.
Speaker 7: Slightly.
Speaker 8: H there's some private security in there too. They just private escort stuff like that. And what he does is he abuses his authority. Let's go a little bit deeper. You're in New Zealand, right in it? Okay, the what do y'all call him? District cities whatever your your area live in. Yeah, Okay, imagine what your cops there dressed like. Yeah, Jeremy dresses similar to them and uses logos of the police that are similar to theirs. Drives around in vehicles used by the police.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he also carries a he carries a he's all because he's a felt. He's also a fella. He's not allowed to carry a far a farr a qpu. Sorry, I thought a qpu that looks like a god. But it's pepperballs.
Speaker 8: Yeah, and yeah, that's the problem to Like. The thing with pepperball guns is they are considered firearms because they propel the ejective projectile through compressed gas, so it is technically classify as arm.
Speaker 7: I'm a feeling as well. By the way, this guy was on you know who Doctor Phil is.
Speaker 8: Yeah, he was on Doctor Phil and Doctor Phil gave him a good button reamon. It was like, do you know think you look lot the police? You stupid motherf He'll let him have it, man. Yes, this guy thinks he's doing nothing wrong. Like they have like amber, white and purple lights on their vehicles, but their purple is like purple for red dish, so that's an issue. Their insignia is like similar to here in the state to the state of Indiana, their highway patrol, it is very identical to theirs.
Speaker 6: And he's in Florida.
Speaker 8: The cops down there and know him by name, by look, it's just ridiculous what this guy does. He breaks laws all the time he gets out there. You know, when you're escorting the funeral, unless you have clearance through the districts that you're going through, you cannot stop traffic getting an intersection, and if it's that serious, they will block the intersections for you working coordinates. But he just bypasses all that ship and go dose.
Speaker 2: Yeah that you walk and everything and all sorts of shit. Man, same thing if you proteasts and ship, if they have the whole thing organized into sections blocked off for a sitting period of time and ship, yeah, there's a lot of yeah, a lot of logistics go into organized.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: He also the one thing that I think Sick is not I think Shange is not telling you. This guy was also featured in a in a w w E segments.
Speaker 8: Really well, this is it is no fault of this is no photo of his wrestling is fake. I mean, but what the The segment that he was in exposed the w w E even further because he was a I guess he's playing a paramedic, him and somebody else and the ambulance. They came up in and like they put they put the wrestler in the back of the ambulance. There was nothing in the ambulance, like, no supplies, no nothing thing. Just so you see all the empty cabinets. It was just like, wait a minute's diffident show was like, why would you put the camera in the back of that? Just I'm just just stop.
Speaker 1: Showed from a distance, and we also here's the theme. We had a on our show. We had a trained medic on our show. I had to forget who it was that. Uh looked at it, looked at the footage.
Speaker 6: Oh we did, oh battlefield, Yeah.
Speaker 1: We have we had battlefield there. We had battlefield. Watched footage with us. And then in Chrissy showed up too.
Speaker 7: Curiod.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, hey, bar h, this is what I'm drinking.
Speaker 7: Oh get it?
Speaker 1: Parade zero.
Speaker 7: The same thing.
Speaker 6: No, I take that back, They're not the same thing.
Speaker 7: I don't know which one I like better. I think I like Powery better. Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Hey, what do you think about d K?
Speaker 7: It's fine blood? All right?
Speaker 2: Okay? Hey, when my mates was just bringing me from Ozzie to say that he's going live shortly he's going to be He's going to be recording from some motorbike museum that he's just driven to.
Speaker 1: Who's your friend.
Speaker 2: Amos Triple seven on YouTube?
Speaker 1: All right, I thought it would be a dealer. I thought it would be bent and telling him. You're telling you he was going to love Oh.
Speaker 2: He wrung me his day and said that he was going to the museum today. He was going to try and stream it. I've got to go set it up and ship first, but he must have already asked if he's allowed. So yeah, he's going there to go and stream. It drove for like I don't even know how far he was, but it drove from wherever he was to a different town and ship to go.
Speaker 1: So let me ask you this DK, what time is it there?
Speaker 2: And is eleven minutes past three? Team on Monday.
Speaker 1: I just want to let you know that they're in about in about like two hours of some change. The end of d Live has happened.
Speaker 2: I wonder who's going to be doing the end might go back to MCS m C Duty works when it finishes. See who else is on when I go there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just want to say I do appreciate like you know. I hope that I don't disrespect your brother, and I hope that we could do business in the future with you know doing I gotta, I gotta, I gotta get that computer first before I can do the streams one it because it won't wouldn't let me. It wouldn't let me on the tablet. It won't let me copy and paste the link because my finger. Because I will let me copy and paste.
Speaker 2: For the for the you are not the U are l the i TM link. Yeah, yeah, not the stream key, because I know that's got a copy button. I know which one you mean. I'll see if I can get it to you on the live if you want. Oh wait and I can't, Yes, I can, Yeah, yeah, I don't think that changes. It's just a different stream key each time you change titles and show. So I should discord discord discord sweethears the discord.
Speaker 1: So for me, I had a hard time doing the.
Speaker 2: Yeah you're's so good. Yeah, I get yeah, sweete.
Speaker 1: And that's what I love about That's what I love about you guys, that you now because if you have if I I have a problem with something, I don't have to wait for corporate to Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we've got no Yeah, we've got no corporate ship, we've got no money, we've got no advertisers yet or anything. So it's just me and him. So yeah, and you guys know where to find me anyway, if not both of us.
Speaker 1: But how do you guys pay for the server and stuff?
Speaker 2: So far OL was just paying for it, which is why as soon as we start getting people like buying the room, gold and ship and actually donating to each other, the first bit goes back to like, yeah, just covering monthly costs and reimbursing OWL, and then everything else goes into improving bandwards and storage, which are about the two main things we have to worry about.
Speaker 1: And I would love for you to check that out. Could be a little use if you use use stream yard on it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, beam works as well. I tried that the other day for the first time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you also fell asleep. That's right, you fell asleep.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I do that all the time though I streamed twenty four to seven on Rumble and I forgot I had been going. I forgot to turn that off on my other computer. But ya fall asleep all the time while streaming because I got his twenty four seasons, I usually try and find Ship to play while I sleep.
Speaker 6: Though.
Speaker 2: Yeah, doesn't always work.
Speaker 7: It just dies.
Speaker 1: By the way, hey, hey Bob, I'm not streaming on on Jacob's streaming thing today.
Speaker 7: You told me.
Speaker 1: I just wanted to.
Speaker 6: I don't know what to do with the information.
Speaker 7: I mean, hey, by the way, I don't know what to do with that information.
Speaker 6: I mean.
Speaker 1: On my own platform. Is because my own most stream yards is because I have power on here. I don't have power on Jacobs.
Speaker 7: What power do you not have on Jacobs?
Speaker 1: I'm not allowed. I'm not allowed to use his clip because he has one clip. Uh slot left?
Speaker 8: Oh okay, he's about that kind of stuff, Okay, all the media kind of stuff.
Speaker 1: He only has one clip. I they I don't want to UNT want to use it.
Speaker 8: Uh.
Speaker 1: That's the reason why I'm I'm also like afraid because and the other thing is he won't one of my friends doesn't. Some of my friends can't come in here unless they can't they be they've identified. When I say identified, I mean, uh, they have issue getting in here. If I have the dedication on.
Speaker 2: I think when I went on, he made me doing my camera on and ship backstage, So you could see who I was on ship fist who Jacob? If you meaning Jacob Waters?
Speaker 1: You know Jacob Waters.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I've been on a show. But yeah, before he let me on, he like, yeah, he made me turn on my camera yards and ship so you can see. It was the first time I've been on his show.
Speaker 8: Wait wait a minute, wait wait wait wait, wait, this is not happening right now. You you know Jacob Waters, he knows Jacob Waters. Did you not know that he that's who he's talking about. Yeah, that's who he is talking about.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's yeah, that's what I figured.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Oh.
Speaker 6: Oh god, what the fuck is this? Motherfucker?
Speaker 7: Oh good god?
Speaker 2: Yeah no, because I'm I mean Jacob because of all the ship that was going on, it was like Fowler and shit and fucking crap. And then someone sent me over to Jacob's channel and shut said there's a panel over there. So I jumped on the end ship and but yeah, but he was like, okay, you need to tune your camera on and ship first, because I don't know you.
Speaker 1: He does that.
Speaker 2: I didn't have to leave it. Yeah, I didn't have to leave it on. He just I had to turn it on backstage.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we gotta do that stuff.
Speaker 9: Man.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: For me, I mean to be honest, it doesn't bother me. I can put my camera on. I stream all the time. I don't have a problem with being on camera.
Speaker 1: You need to take up that not super well.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I know who he is and on the air. I think I've been on the show.
Speaker 7: Damn what.
Speaker 8: No, I stopped at the trucks up and never stopped it before. And I mean it's pretty pretty pretty good size. It's it's it's a normal size a lot. But the guys I've seen coming in here, it seems like they can't park.
Speaker 7: You is.
Speaker 6: No loves. I'm gonna loves.
Speaker 7: I'm probably I don't know where. I forget how far away I am from Kansas City, but.
Speaker 8: I mean the lot of the lot is the lot is normal the same place. Kansas and Missouri share of that city. It's like half and half kind of. But no, I'm probably an hour away from Kansas City.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Actually, are you going your thirty two hour break?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no no.
Speaker 6: I gotta get my butt up in the morning. I gotta get up to the South Dakota the Quota. The first time going up.
Speaker 7: There with this company anyway, Uh, let me get you go with Sturgeons. No, no, no, not that lucky.
Speaker 8: I'm going to Suet's Falls. Yeah, and like I want to head out early so I can get up there early because there's like what truck stop in the damn city and I'm hoping to get there in time. I get a spot.
Speaker 7: As long as I get.
Speaker 1: By the way, I want to I want to say this, you know, d K can I say. I want to say this.
Speaker 7: It's your channel.
Speaker 1: Home is no home is what you make it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I made minded mess.
Speaker 1: Home is not what it is, not what they tell you what it is. Home is where you what you make, how you make it. It's not about the it's not about the roads, wind or it's about the you know, the journey is not about the roads. It's about it's it's about the memories you made.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's not about the destination. It's about the journey, I think is what you're trying to give up.
Speaker 7: I recommend brick because straw and wood don't work out so well.
Speaker 1: About by the way I was, I thought, you know, by the way, I didn't the guy that the guy, that guy Callahan told you, we told you about the one that had the the comparive flag. He also believed in white Cowell and the reason why I wanted to just turn a camera on.
Speaker 7: Care about those people, he was, I mean, I have I have friends in those communities, but like you know, we have our understandings with each other.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're all going to hale, are we. No.
Speaker 7: Look, I'm not a religious person, but I mean if you, if you have faith in your belief and believe in your faith, then you shouldn't worry about where you're going because you know where you're going. Yes, sir, I just don't believe in any of it. Way.
Speaker 1: You're older than me, so I gotta I gotta call you a sir.
Speaker 7: No, you don't, you absolutely do not.
Speaker 1: You're older than me. You're forty four. I'm thirty two.
Speaker 7: I haven't been called I don't I've ever been called sir. Yeah. Man, mhmm.
Speaker 6: But I gotta check this place. That something that.
Speaker 1: Hey what what what restaurant did they have there? At that?
Speaker 2: At that?
Speaker 10: Uh?
Speaker 1: Love at that.
Speaker 7: Love parties, damn parties.
Speaker 6: It doesn't matter.
Speaker 8: I stopped at a I stopped at a good truck stop last night. Uh in Tennessee. The Tennessee. And I used to like stopping at that place back when I was with Prime, and they got a nice restaurant in there, So I got me some catfish out of there.
Speaker 1: Yeah. By the way, Decay, Yeah both is actually throw you in Georgia. But he's from the Mississippi.
Speaker 7: Okay, the boys said it properly too great state of Mississippi. I didn't one of those.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't. I don't know what to do with that information. I'm in a different country.
Speaker 7: Well put it in a nutshell.
Speaker 8: When a lot of people think about racism in the South, well racism.
Speaker 6: In America, we are.
Speaker 2: It's not be.
Speaker 6: No, it's the South that gets it.
Speaker 8: And like Georgia, Alabama, Mississippi or the Core States are the examples that they get it. And we're both from Mississippi. The cotton that damn capital. So there's a lot of catt and picking going.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm a trying to hold my tongue. Now, be a real dickie.
Speaker 7: Oh, let me make it harder for you to hold your tongue.
Speaker 6: I worked the cotton fields for two years in a row, a god.
Speaker 2: Damn cotton picking motherfucker.
Speaker 8: Number further, number further other one that you I never picked it. See, what we did was no, no, you can't do nothing raw cotton. Man, you got a Jenn.
Speaker 7: Process.
Speaker 2: You wouldn't believe us picking it for free. Now we don't even have to pay them.
Speaker 8: Man, if you showed up, you showed up on license somewhere talking about I got thirty tons of cotton, raw cotton.
Speaker 6: They're gonna call it the fucking police. But no, what we did was it was like a summer job. Uh.
Speaker 7: During the summertime is like mid season for cotton.
Speaker 6: Uh that's probably like maish.
Speaker 2: Uh pick apples cherries and worked on a grape vineyard for a while.
Speaker 7: No, we didn't pick it.
Speaker 8: What we had to do was we had to go through there and like the cotton, the cotton is not full of grown yet, it's still green, it's still growing. So we're got to go through is clear out all like the weeds, crab, grass, cut book stuff.
Speaker 6: Like that.
Speaker 2: Same thing when I worked in vineyards.
Speaker 12: If you work through like a full season, it goes through sitting up the irrigation and yeah, putting posts and and wires up and.
Speaker 2: Everything all the way through to like trimming the grapes. It's like, yeah, if you do a full, full year everything.
Speaker 1: We're not calling him as David.
Speaker 6: Sir.
Speaker 2: All right, everyone else calls me a racist. The other half say I'm not racist.
Speaker 1: Enough day it's Smith number one.
Speaker 2: It's all right, he's from my rumble channel. Because I'm playing this on my rumble channel. Say he's got over and joined.
Speaker 7: I know you are calling me racist. I hate everybody he's calling me racist.
Speaker 2: You are full is stupid than juice.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just I just want to say this. I I oh my shirt by the way. I want to say this. I want to have a you know, this is this is the thing. Why are we not you know? We need to have that conversation where it's you know, I would like to have like a debate style show and not like the studio. I see people like like Glenn Glenn Glen Lawrence in in a tomato child do debates, but.
Speaker 6: This is.
Speaker 2: I don't. I don't like structured debates. I hate waiting for someone else to finish before I challenge what they're saying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, here we were all right.
Speaker 6: I don't want to call you a dumbas right now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm not waiting for five minutes till I get to call you a dumbass, know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: No, listen, listen, hey, d kay kay. Here's the thing. If you want to call it dumb ass somewhere dumb as you can on our show. I don't care.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's fine on my show as well. In fact, most of my check calls me a dumbass.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because you fall asleep. Watch when you're on the beam stream.
Speaker 2: Oh leave all the time. People can be a dumb ass for it all the time. Last night was crazy, though. People were actually trying to wake me up.
Speaker 7: No.
Speaker 2: No, there was one dude in my chat who like typed in my chat and said, the cops are trying to murder me again, and yeah, then he ended up being like, I didn't wake up. I didn't see until I woke up this morning. But yeah, I wake up, and it's like we went and found because apparently he was streaming at the time. So he's on the phone with the cops and the cops are turning up at his house and shit, and people are trying to like get a hold of me to wake me up to try and go and talk to him. I'm like, fuck kind of fucked off that I didn't wake up for that one. It actually pisses me off. Yeah, so that happened this morning? Mother sounds Yeah yeah, by the sounds of it, he's looking at spending several months inside on remand while they're fuck around, but he's worriedorried about losing his apartment benefits getting caught. Who's looking after his cat? I was quite fucked up. So I watched like the last half an hour of his stream to find out what the fuck happened? Ye cat, Yeah, he was, he was, he was, he was streaming on he was streaming on Rumble like, he was live streaming and ship. So I went and watched, like, yeah, I went and watched like the last half an hour of it because.
Speaker 7: It was over.
Speaker 2: I woke out.
Speaker 8: Fuck worries about a cat. Cats are just the dumbest animal you can have. I have a cat now, I got.
Speaker 2: Don't don't let my cat named Looney here you say she's dumb.
Speaker 8: Dud we we we had a cat that just kind of showed up and just hung around. And usually, you know, I'll run a cat off, but this one like beggs for the attention. I'm just like, oh, you're one of these neighborhood cats.
Speaker 7: Huh. But I've slowly developed a relationship with this cat.
Speaker 8: He's letting me know when he wants to eat, always rubbing against the legs. Were like, hey, I'm here, I'm here. Me owls all the time in different tones. I'm like, oh, you go, I'm kind of understanding the cat. So God, I'm a cat.
Speaker 7: Half semi half semi sort of cat person. I have a cat.
Speaker 2: I've got two. My son moved down a couple of years ago, so I've got his one now as well. We had like one cat each since they were kittens. They were sisters when we got them, and so I've got my cat and now I've got a spear cat.
Speaker 1: Cat by the way.
Speaker 2: Yeah, chance for tasting my rumble linkdin.
Speaker 1: Thanks will just get people. I just want people to watch your shows and also just to check out your.
Speaker 2: That's mine. The titles actually not sure, and it's a reference to Idiocracy because the guy in Idiocracy says his name accident.
Speaker 7: Oh that great documentary.
Speaker 2: Hey, do you know here's an interesting fact about that movie. The director wanted some shoes that look so stupid that he ended up picking crocs and some he said to him is like, what if these get like, what if these actually become popular before the movie comes out? And he was like, you've gotta be kidding me. Look how stupid they are.
Speaker 7: Freaking Mike Judge, I got it, brought us with some birdhead man.
Speaker 2: But yeah, he honestly thought that were the dumbest shoes. That's why he put them in the movie. And then they got super popular documentary Brando, It's got It's gotta.
Speaker 7: Lecture plants, God Friend hours toilet.
Speaker 12: Yeah right, Uh, Actually I did actually stream the movie after a few hours. I was like, I suppose I should actually stream the movie because you think get in this trouble for copyright.
Speaker 1: Hey, guys, I think it's tough for me to call it because I get a little retired here.
Speaker 2: There is Sorry, what was that I had to hit you?
Speaker 1: I think I'm gonna call it.
Speaker 2: You're gonna cool it? Sure, right, go get yourself some my eyes.
Speaker 1: I I gotta be up in the morning. I gotta be up like none so non Central.
Speaker 2: Nine's really non nine am Central.
Speaker 7: I'm gonna be up.
Speaker 6: Three hours earlier than.
Speaker 2: Stee Nine's Philly not nine's Philly Regular. I didn't really wake up between nine and teen, But I'm generally awake.
Speaker 1: I have I have to be up before none and I have to be up before nome to get to get to get dinner, get us.
Speaker 7: In the morning to get dinner.
Speaker 1: Oh, by the way, by the way, and also by the way, what's that care? I forget the name of the character that your profile picture is a sick.
Speaker 7: Nathan Explosion.
Speaker 1: From the greatest TV show Nathan Explosion World.
Speaker 6: Met Apocalypse.
Speaker 1: You ever heard of that? Dk of that one? It was on Disney Channel.
Speaker 8: Oh my god, what is he talking about? No, No, he doesn't know what he's talking about. I don't know what he's talking about. That's Nathan Explosion from the Deaf metal black death metal band Deaf Clock, which was a show on Cartoon Networks.
Speaker 7: Adun't swim.
Speaker 2: Sorry, okay, still yeah, still don't know that one.
Speaker 6: If you found it, I don't know.
Speaker 8: If you're in the metal like black metal, like like like dark Swede black metal, you'll love it.
Speaker 2: I got I got more hooked on like nineties music like oat rock is sort of moore my buzz like.
Speaker 10: That.
Speaker 7: Oh alternative. No, but like they were a band that had so much influence on the world like they were the biggest metals band in the world, but they held a secret that they didn't even know about, that they were like the true forces keeping the darkest evil held back at bay because.
Speaker 8: They were much more evil but they didn't realize it. But their band manager, Slash Lawyer, he was the one that knew. So he was the one doing all the badass it in the background to keep them safe and you know all that crap.
Speaker 6: It's really twisted.
Speaker 8: They just like rocking out like every one of their shows, like half of the fans just die.
Speaker 2: Just so you know who I am. I'll track my camera on for a minute.
Speaker 7: You love.
Speaker 2: I'm even wearing my own merch at the moment.
Speaker 1: Who makes your merch?
Speaker 2: By the way, Sonya Galactic from Galactic Fire, Yeah, Galacticfire dot com.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm actually I'm actually wearing just a plain black tea. I'm just playing black tea. That means no, it's it's a Walmart sure.
Speaker 8: Ah no, hey, oh wait, what's the name of the company that does warm sus oh I forget.
Speaker 7: Sucks sucks. Oh god, I can't think of her name right now.
Speaker 2: Athletic We don't get warm maart over here.
Speaker 7: Be thankful your small businesses will survive.
Speaker 2: Oh no, we've were other We've got other brands that are similar about you. We don't have a Walmart.
Speaker 1: Do you have a Kmart?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, apparently it's the Australian affiliated one. Apparently it's a different company to the American one. Yeah. Actually that was actually one of my first jobs was I was. I managed the stock room and came out at a new store that opened and then eating. I worked there for like four years.
Speaker 1: Do you have a Do you have a Toys r Us?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think so. Yeah, McDonald's Yeah that I won't eat there.
Speaker 1: How about a Burger King?
Speaker 2: Yeah, just recently got Taco Bell. Still haven't eaten there, don't everyone's done. It's like I already don't really eat fast food. The only fast food I actually eat is from like a local fish and chip shop. There was a period yea, yeah, battered fish, deep fried chips, that sort of ship.
Speaker 8: There was a period here where Taco Bill got put under fire because they never called their product meat.
Speaker 7: They called it protein. It's like, what's that all about?
Speaker 2: I just found uh yesterday, there is some law by the f d A that sears meat is allowed up to six percent human meat.
Speaker 7: Human?
Speaker 2: Yeah, problem, I'm not shooting you. I just found it yesterday. It is yet. Yeah, meat in America is allowed to be up to six percent human.
Speaker 6: You sure as human?
Speaker 7: And that horse.
Speaker 2: Said up to six percent human is allowed soilent I think I played the movie Soilent Green after I found that you've this is exactly what they wanted to do, and then I played Soilent Green.
Speaker 1: Hey, bubb do you guys have a Have you guys have.
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Think house?
Speaker 2: Oh out back steakhouse?
Speaker 7: No, yeah, that's an American crap we've got.
Speaker 2: We've got an out back outdoor clothing company, you know, like sleeping bags, tens, boots and ship. Yeah, all your outdoor accessories type type chain that's here called out back.
Speaker 1: How about how about Basking Robins?
Speaker 2: No, I don't think so.
Speaker 1: That's an ice cream place.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've heard of it. You've got like a hundred flavors or some ship?
Speaker 6: Yeah, no, thirty one?
Speaker 2: How's that city?
Speaker 10: Lie?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 8: Are you asking about restaurant? I got to know about this one. Do y'all have the crystal or white Castle or anything like that?
Speaker 2: The little Slider broad We don't have white Castle I know that from the Herald and Kuma movie.
Speaker 7: Yeah, their competition is Crystal. Uh, I got nothing like that. The Little and Shane.
Speaker 1: There's one in Hasburg.
Speaker 6: Which one it's gotta be Crystal Crystal.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a truck.
Speaker 7: Pop farther north. You go, you get your white castle.
Speaker 2: Uh, David, you're a dick kid?
Speaker 1: What did David? What did David say this time?
Speaker 2: The messages held the review. It's waiting for a mod to allow it. In New Zealand, they just suck sheep. In Australia, we eat them. But yeah, yeah, David's an ass all right. They ined they invented the song Timy Kangaroo down sport because you can't fuck him when they jump.
Speaker 7: Dude, I got friends down here, man. Yeah, I've been hearing stories.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: New Zealand Ozzie has always been like basically neighboring high school's sort of thing. So if ship goes down, we're on the same side. But you know, it's just one of those friendly rivalry type things that's just existed forever, mainly through sports.
Speaker 10: Mhm m hm.
Speaker 1: Hold on, you trust David? Do you trust him? D kay?
Speaker 2: I trust him? Oh yeah, I trust him. To be a decade. Yeah, moderator by the way, Oh no, don't make him a moderator. I don't trust him that much. Now he's all good, but yeah, I do trust him to be a decade. He's someone who likes to give me ship all the time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all of us.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Rof was a Peter.
Speaker 1: You're right, all right, I think it's time for us to call it. I've been trying to call it for five minutes before we start talking about food, right, I.
Speaker 6: Got any plugs, no, nothing, nothing coming up soon.
Speaker 7: Check me out. Sorry, Now you can just check me on sick twenty to ten on.
Speaker 2: YouTube and there's w eleven. Yeah, turn up just as he wants to finish.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm getting a little bit tired.
Speaker 2: You see. I don't need to shout out in you my links you posted like both of them. Yes, sir, paste my website. We can stream and he plays my rumble channel where I stream twenty four seven.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, I just want to say to everybody. I hope everybody is having a good day. I'm i'ld be bad. I'll be I still have to I still have to upload this to my audio platform before I go to bed.
Speaker 7: So yeah, what is doing?
Speaker 2: Match, love, no fear, everyone and a good one.
Speaker 7: All yeah, and.
Speaker 1: Let me hit this button, says go live.
Speaker 6: Mm hmm