Speaker 1: Hello, and welcome to Psychic Teachers. I'm your host, Samantha Fay, and unfortunately deb can't be here with me today. She's busy with so many things, her writing project and a play and all sorts of great stuff. But I have a fantastic, wonderful guest. I cannot wait to introduce you all too. Jamie Inglett is the best selling author of Crystal Creed, The Ultimate Guide to Crystal Healing, and the founder of Enchanting Earth, a luxury crystal jewelry and crystal shop based in Sedona's Sacred Vortex. She's helped thousands of people around the world clear energy blocks, call in abundance, and create real life transformation by blending ancient wisdom with crystal alchemy. Jamie is also a globally recognized spiritual mentor and transformation coach, supporting CEOs, entrepreneurs, healers, and visionaries and aligning their energy and expanding their impact. And if you spend any time at all on social media, you've probably seen her signature wand activation videos, which have reached millions and inspired people everywhere with intention, crystal energy and light. Jamie, Welcome to the show.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much.
Speaker 1: For having me so excited to talk to you. I want to dive in and just start with your crystal journey. And from what I read, it all started with a rose Cords, which I love because you have such a rose Cords energy to you. Can you tell people how that began as a kid for you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, My grandparents will go on vacations and I will always bring me back little souvenir, and it was always like crystals. It was a state stone collection I got one year and have rose quarts in it. And then another year I got one of those vials with gold in it from South Dakota, and it just kind of like sparked this love. I grew up on a farm and there was a creek in my backyard, and I would go down to the creek and find these rocks and fossils and bring them back and make like these crystal potion mud pie concoction things when I was growing up, and it was just so much fun. So that's where it started.
Speaker 1: I used to do that too. I used to fill the creek behind my house with the quarium pebbles, and then I would get my mom's cake pans and I would pretend I was panning for gold.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, I love that so always.
Speaker 1: From the beginning, you were drawn to these beautiful gifts from Earth. But then your life went in kind of a different direction and you ended up super successful in the corporate world. Tell us about that and how you found the courage to pivot away from that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was really interesting. After high school, I started working in banking, and then I had my son. I took a little bit of time off, and then when I went back to work, I really focused on my career and growing in the banking industry. And then we started going on these rock mining trips. In twenty twelve was the first one we went on, and I mined for courts one day, and like the very first day, like when we were in the mind, I had this spiritual awakening and I had never experienced anything like it, and that's kind of what shifted everything for me. I was still really focused on my career for probably another six or seven years after that, and my career progressed. I got an office and my desk filled with crystals and whatnot, and spirit was leading me down a different path, but I wasn't aware of it.
Speaker 1: Tell Us about that, because did you feel growing up and in high school and working in banking, did you feel like, oh, I'm impathic, I'm intuitive, I'm spiritual, or was city in that court's mind the first time you really felt all of that.
Speaker 2: I didn't have the words for it, but I was very intuitive. I always trusted like if I didn't know something that it would just come to me. I didn't realize that was intuition, and like my gifts, I wasn't aware.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sometimes just having the words for it helps us understand, like, oh that's who I am.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah for sure. And like growing up in Kansas and living there, but it was more conservative of an area, so there wasn't anyone that I knew that was interested in these kind of things. I was the only person with rocks on our desk.
Speaker 1: Were the rock journeys part of like a corporate business retreat thing, No, it was just my dad.
Speaker 2: He likes to collect rocks too, so kind of as general having a love of rocks and minerals.
Speaker 1: Oh, that's even a step further. It's often those little touchstones along our path that point us in the right direction. And I love it when our parents can be a part of that.
Speaker 2: They were very open to my interest in them. They weren't closed off and like, oh those are bad, stay away from them.
Speaker 1: Oh that's fantastic. Okay, so you're in corporate banking, you feel this pull towards crystals. It sounds as though the spiritual awakening was starting for you, but you still had to be really practical and you're a mom and you're building this career.
Speaker 2: What happened then, Yeah, So I was actually feeling like maybe I needed to do something different, like maybe work from home, and I don't know, I was kind of exploring a few different options, like we went to Colorado and an aqua marine mining trip and I was like, oh my gosh, I would love to live here. So I was looking for banking jobs out there. But then I was like, maybe i'll start to share my intuitive gifts. So I actually first started offering readings like tarot, just any kind of reading on Etsy, before I started posting on Instagram with my crystals, which I don't know. Everything is just kind of flowed together where he was like you should post them online my husband one day on my birthday and I was like, okay, I can try that, and then it transpired from there and so.
Speaker 1: You didn't know how to do any of this. You didn't know how to edit your videos. You just were like, Okay, I'm.
Speaker 2: Going to try this. Yeah and no, I actually didn't even start posting videos for a long time because I was very shy. So I just started posting pictures literally of just the sounds, and then it kind of I would incorporate my hand after a while, and then eventually I did come on camera, but I had a lot of walks to work through, as I'm sure everyone does that.
Speaker 1: No, not everyone, And I'm always so impressed and surprised by them because I still do very few video stuff because I have those same reservations like, oh and it's out there forever and it's yeah. They're always asking us to do more like live shows and deb and I are like, no, no, we're we're good here. So I think it's great that you followed that inner nudge and that nuedge of your husband because it has blown up. I mean, what are your followers at now?
Speaker 2: I think we're close to two hundred and fifty k on Instagram, which is mind blowing, Like because I had no idea. This was just a hobby for me. I was like, Okay, I'll just post here and there, because like I was not a social media person. I was not into it at all. It was very intimidated by it. And actually the reason I started doing lives, which is really how our community grew, I had a customer that was like, you should start doing Instagram lives and I was like, what is a live? I don't think I want to do that. And then we went to Tucson and as our first like Tucson jem Show as a business, and I spent my budget and I was like, Okay, well maybe if I do a live and I saw you know X, I can go buy that crystal because I made a sale. And I didn't want to go over my budget because I didn't really think anything was going to happ and from it, and I actually I made enough to go buy that crystal and I was like, wow, that's kind of crazy. And then I came back and I started doing with Glue lives and that was right around the time of COVID, and it just kind of snowballed into an actual community, which was a blessing and I'm still blown away to this day.
Speaker 1: A blessing and needed, especially at that time. I cannot imagine setting myself a budget at the Tucson Gym Show. That would be so hard for me. But if anything would motivate me to do Instagram Live, it's exactly what you just said. I have to ask, what's the crystal you wanted to get.
Speaker 2: I wanted to get larmar because I hadn't had that in my collection, and I had some of the basic crystals, but that was like the first more rare stone that I had seen, and I was like, Oh, that looks like a beach, and I love the beach and I live in Kansas, so that would be like me having a little piece of it nearby.
Speaker 1: So you do the Instagram lives and how do you take the big step to move to Sedona?
Speaker 2: Yeah, so it was quite a few years later. We actually just moved here last year. But we started coming here on our way to the Tucsonshell and I was just feeling really called here. We were spending a few months a year here at Airbnb's and all like it would just be less expensive to live here than to do the Airbnb thing, and just trusting intuition that that was the next part of the journey. And it's been great to open a storefront and have in person community here where people you know, if they want to come shop in person, or they're just like a tourist in talent and they've never heard of us before. It's been such a blessing.
Speaker 1: That's fantastic and congratulations to you. And we always talk about on this show our favorite crystal books, which are basically anything by Cassandra East and Judy Hall, Katrina Raphael and Melody. Do you have any other resources that you recommend to people as like a go to for getting started learning about crystals.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think Nicholas Pearson has a really good crystal book, and then I have a book. But I also do a lot of like free articles on our website, so you don't have to even buy anything. You can just check out my website. I think I have over three hundred crystal articles, and I go into like the science, the mineralogy, the history, and then the energy part of it.
Speaker 1: That was going to be a question I had for you too. What are you most attracted to? Is it the history, the legend, the lore, the science, the metaphysical properties? Do you have a favorite?
Speaker 2: I would say the metaphysical properties and like what I feel from them is my favorite. But I'm kind of a book nerd. I like to learn, so all of it is interesting to me. It blows me away that they form over millions of years. And then you get a stone that is used from electronics to like jewelry, it to just beauty like whatever reason, and people are drawn to crystals. I feel like it's beautiful.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I do too, And I love reading about the lore and the ancient use of crystals and to see how it's still the same today, like anyone today will tell you hemotite is great for protection, and then you read that centuries ago the knights would use hematite for good luck and to deflect weapons. To me, I find that really really cool. I'll put your book in the show note. I'll put the Nicholas one, and then there's another one, trying to see if it's on my bookshelf. It's like the mysterious lore and history of crystals, and it just goes through like all like the old Saint Saint Hildegarde and all sorts of ancient legends about all of the stones. Okay, so I wanted to ask you about, well, your favorite crystals, but I also wanted to talk about crystals that people could use for intuitive development. Let's start with some of your go tos, like if you had to leave your house in an emergency, or one crystal's that you feel really close to.
Speaker 2: I really like turmalines, like a black turmaline for protection, or like a pink turmaline. I'm obsessed with all the different varieties of turmaline, so that's probably like one of my top ones. And then I really do like moldibte. I actually got my first moldivite way before it went crazy on TikTok. That was the stone I got two weeks before and Channing Earth happened, which is also kind of mind blowing. I didn't know anything about it other than i'd heard it had like extraterrestrial like connection, and I was like, that sounds interesting. I want a piece of that. So I got this little, teeny tiny piece, and then when I had my first meditation with it, it was like an out of body experience and I was like, Wow, I don't know what happened, but this stone is crazy and I really like it, and it stayed one of my favorites. I feel like it was part of why my path shifted. It kind of aligned me with where I was meant to be in life. So I'm really grateful for moldibite and its energy. And if anyone's listening and HA has heard negative things about it, I just would say to be open, you know, to experience the energy from different crystals and maybe not listen to other people's opinions or negative experiences with things.
Speaker 1: I just heard a couple of those rumors about moldibite when it started to go viral. What are some of the things people are saying.
Speaker 2: It's been a few years since I've seen something, but there was a viral TikTok where someone was crying it said that moldivt were in their life, and It's like, Okay, you might have got that stone right before these other things that were going to happen anyway, and you know, maybe it feels difficult right now, but it is probably meant to be. I don't think it crystal is going to write in your life.
Speaker 1: No, one hundred percent not. And also, mouldivite is such a high vibration stone. If I wear it and I haven't meditated that day or it cleared my chakras, it feels different. On me than if I am in a really good, spiritually centered space. It just lifts me up so much higher energetically. How can that be a bad thing? But you know, people need.
Speaker 2: Their videos to go viral. I guess right, Yeah, it could be that, So I like, well, I like all of them. I could just go on for hours on my favorite crystals. I like common crystals like rose quartz, amethysts, the ones that everyone's heard of, and then I like more rare stones like su July and pink fire quarts or a few of my other favorites that maybe you haven't heard of.
Speaker 1: But yeah, no, pink fire quarts, I'm not familiar with sugar light. I love tell us about pink fire quarts. Yeah, it's actually the mineral coblight. It it really has this like sparkle. Wait, I have a couple light.
Speaker 2: It's blue, yeah, covi l. It's also blue when it forms in court sometimes it'll have more of like a pink reflection to it. So it's really crazy how like the same mineral can look different in different localities, different formations.
Speaker 1: Well, it's like us, right, depending on where we grow up and where we're formed, we're going to look different.
Speaker 2: And I think.
Speaker 1: Crystals are exactly the same. So what is pink Fire quotes known for?
Speaker 2: For me? I find that it's it really opens up the intuitive channels that helps me connect with my higher self. And if I'm feeling like I'm unsure of what to do or anything like that, this centers me number one and then too, I feel like it just helps me receive the guidance and like everything seems more clear when I'm holding pink Fire quarts.
Speaker 1: Oh perfect. I'm definitely going to dive into it. I always have a crystal on my wish list, and I think this is the last one I'll need. Like I just got Phoenix Sight that had been on my wish list for a while, and I was like, Okay, I'm good, and now you've mentioned another.
Speaker 2: One I need to add to my list. I feel like it pairs really nicely with so July and Phoenikite, and I love Panakite, so I do too. So powerful.
Speaker 1: All right, we have to dig our first break. We'll be right back. Stay with us.
Speaker 3: Hey, y'all, it's dead and I am so excited that coming in June is the second three session course in our Sacred Summer series. It's entitled Sacred Numbers Aligning to Earthly Patterns. Join me and Zara Renee as we explore the magic and sacredness of numbers, from the spiral of seashells to labyrinths to your house number. Come learn why and how numbers matter in your world. Registration opens Friday and details are on my website, Debowen dot com. We so hope you will join us. Thanks so much, everybody.
Speaker 1: Okay, welcome back. So let's dive into some crystals that we can all turn to for intuitive development. I think there are probably thousands, but with your expertise, I would just love to know if you could recommend a few that aren't super rare or expensive that listeners could try.
Speaker 2: Absolutely first, I'm going to recommend going off of a crystal's color. So if you go buy a blue or purple crystal, these correspond typically with your crown and third eye chakras, which and then the throw as well open the intuitive channels. So that's going to be the easiest way you can just look at if you have any crystals already, Okay, this one's blue, this one's purple. I already have something, right, of course, I'm Gonna says amethyst is one of the most abundant minerals. It's great for not only your intuition, but protection for clearing energy, and it's also gorgeous. I mean, who doesn't love amethysts, right. Lipidolite's great and I don't think it's particularly expensive. It's a my gut and it's good for cleansing energy in addition to helping you be more intuitive in alignment. It's got natural lithium in it, so if you're experiencing stress or anxiety, it's going to be very calming and soothing, which helps open up those intuitive channels. What I find on my journey, when I'm like super stressed and I'm not grounded or clear, it's really hard to get intuitive guidance and messages. So having something like epitallite's very helpful to keep everything grounded and clear. And then I also like things like aquamarine. You know, it can be depending on the quality, it can be pretty affordable. I think we've got some aquamarine tumbles in the shop, which is nice. I also like iolite. I don't think it's particularly expensive, but might be not as well known. I feel like a lot of stones should get more love. Not really expensive or really rare, but we just don't hear a lot about them. So that's one of my favorites. It's ihlite as.
Speaker 1: Well, Ihlite and Appetite. I feel the same way about appetite. It's such a beautiful stone and you don't hear about it a lot. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I feel like that's a great one for health too. I've heard a lot about people using it for healthy like weight and diet, and.
Speaker 1: It's so easy to remember if you want to work on your appetite, go to appetite exactly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I love that. And then like blue lace, ag a, blue coals, any of those are beautiful. Angelite, I could go on and on about angelite. I love angelite, so I do too.
Speaker 1: Angelite and celestite. I just think there's such happy, calm colors, and when I meditate with them, I feel like I'm floating in a cloud in the sky. It's just a very comforting energy.
Speaker 2: That so is I feel like it With stones like that, you don't necessarily have to have a grounding crystal with them, although it's always nice to hold a grounding crystal, but they're not like overwhelmingly high vibrational to where you know you're like, okay, maybe this was too much.
Speaker 1: Like with the moldivite or sometimes a Herkimer diamond. So if it is a high vibration stone, do you feel that you should hold one of each a grounding and that high vibing crystal.
Speaker 2: I feel like it's helpful, especially if you're newer to working with a high vibrational stone. For me, I don't need it as much because I'm usually always wearing moldivite. But then you know, I got on like an amethyst, which I feel like has some grounding energy and it has hematite sometimes inclusions and amethysts, so it's interesting because you know it's a purple crystal, but it also has a grounding effect to it too.
Speaker 1: So no, I agree with that it's the all healer. Do you feel that it matters if you're meditating with the crystal and you're trying to connect with it, should you hold it in your dominant hand or your non dominant hand.
Speaker 2: I feel like whatever is comfortable. I don't really like specific rules. Like when I learned about the dominant hand and non dominant hand, it was kind of mind blowing because for me, I always felt like it was reversed. I was always drawn to the opposite way of how to hold it felt like it. I don't know, but if that resonates, then go with it. But if it doesn't resonate, then let it go.
Speaker 1: It's always got to be trusting your emotions and how it feels for you. Fine, respect the research, and you know, look at what the quote unquote experts say, but at the end of the day, you've got to do what feels right for you. How do you feel about some of the master clear courts for opening up to intuition?
Speaker 2: I love it. I think the more abundant crystals exist more abundantly because we need them, right like Claire quartzes and neuroelectronics, and it has scientific properties, So it only makes sense to me that something like that would be abundant and would be so versatile for any intention.
Speaker 1: I never thought about it that way, but that's really a good point. The more abundant on earth, the more abundantly they are.
Speaker 2: Needed by us.
Speaker 1: All that's great, Okay, So are there any other intuitive stones you wanted to mention?
Speaker 2: I also recommend chari It can be a little bit more elusive. I think you can get reasonable tumbles of chari so it's not like anything too crazy. And then I do like a purple jade, which is a little bit more less common, but I just love jade. Any color of jade is great, So yeah.
Speaker 1: I love both of those. And if I'm correct, chirote is only found in Siberia, and so I always feel like when I meditate with that stone, and not only does it help with my crown chakra, but it makes me feel strong, you know, like I can survive this, I can survive anything like I was in a Siberian winter, and I don't know, there's just something really precious about that stone. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I find the same thing too with it, and I feel like it's a great transmuter of energy that's not in alignment. I just love it.
Speaker 1: Oh, that is a good point. So it helps you get rid of because that's sometimes the biggest block to our intuitive development is we have all these blocks in our chakras and our energy, but also in our mind, you know, doubt and who am I to be doing this? And is this even working and all of that. So you're saying working with some of these stones can help transmute that energy. Absolutely, What would you recommend people do with those crystals. Do you ever place them on your third eye or do you just meditate with them? Or do you put them in grids?
Speaker 2: I do all of the above. I would say that for the most part, I tend to just hold them, But if I've got the time where I can lay down and place them on a chakra, I do really love doing that, especially if I can do that outside. I feel like that just really takes everything to the next level, just being on the ground connected to the earth, and it really opens up anything that's blocked for me. I feel like it's a complete refresh of everything.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And don't you feel like the crystals are happy when they're back outside too?
Speaker 2: Yeah. I feel like it kind of helps clear their energy and I feel like I get more out of it with them being outside. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I do too, one hundred percent. Okay, we're gonna take our last break. We'll be right back. Okay, I have a crystal pop quiz for you. Are you ready? No cheating? What crystal was once believed to hold the trapped lights of the Aurora Borealis. Legend says a warrior found the shimmering stone and struck it with his sword, releasing the beautiful lights into the night sky. When you wear this crystal, it acts like a strong filter, blocking out negative energy coming your way while also letting in all the positive vibes. It's often called the stone of magic because it helps connect you to the magic hidden within you. When you wear this stone, it helps you walk with ease through your intuitive journey. And here's your last clue. It helps awaken and strengthen your third eye chakra. Ready for the answer? Did you already guess it? It's labradorite And for the entire month of June, my Labradorite bracelets are on sale. All of my bracelets are handstrung by me. Each one is made with an affirmation that I repeat as a form of my meditation. The Labradorite bracelets are made with the mantra I embrace the magical intuitive energy within me through divine grace and protection. All bracelets come with a blessing card and a tag explaining the attributes of the stone. Plus you get a free fortune and a crystal as a gift for you. Check it all out at Samantha Fay dot com and click the stores tab Okay, Welcome Back, Jabie something we talk about on psychic teachers. A lot are crystal miracles that have occurred in our life, you know, like crystals that just show up out of the blue, or you've lost a crystal and suddenly or not even suddenly, sometimes it's a year later it comes back. Have you ever had a crystal miracle like that?
Speaker 2: All the time, I feel like I have that a lot with Moldibai, Like it coming into my life was miraculous because what are the chances of, you know, finding a crystal like that right before you leave your banking career. But then also like those crystals disappear, my Moldibi, I have learned to keep them in a box because they would tend to disappear, and then it would go months and months by, and then it would be like, I know, I looked there and there it is.
Speaker 1: And like when you hear yourself telling that story, aren't you like okay, people are gonna think. But yet it happens again and again and again to people everywhere.
Speaker 2: It's not just us.
Speaker 1: Something's happening.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Is it going back to its space home to rest and.
Speaker 2: Recharge maybe, you know, I mean, it could be shifting dimensions and then yeah, but I do find that when I do keep it in a box, it does not disappear. So I don't know what the deal is with that. I could have it on the desk outside the box and it could disappear and I knew it was there, But if it's in the box and it tends to stay there. So if anyone is losing crystals, maybe try keeping those crystals that like to go places and a secure device and see if that helps.
Speaker 1: That's a great tip. We also get a lot of questions about a crystal breaking and how people say it's not a good sign, or it needs to be shared, or you need to have cleared it. And I always would tell the story of how when I started getting into crystals in the early two thousands, I had gotten a beautiful malakite and I remember reading in one of my crystal books that a malachite will break to warn you of something not so good coming down your path. And I was like, all right, that sounds a little step too.
Speaker 2: Far for me.
Speaker 1: I mean, at that point of my crystal journey, I was like, ur right.
Speaker 2: And then a couple of days later, the.
Speaker 1: Crystal cracked, A whole tip of it fell off.
Speaker 2: And I was like, oh, no, no, nothing bad's gonna happen. No, no, And so I.
Speaker 1: Swear to God, I got some super glue and I glued that tip back colinth. And then, unfortunately, a week later, my former husband was injured in the line of duty, and I remember thinking about that malechit going no really, So I don't really believe that every time a crystal breaks something bad is coming, but I have that one experience that always makes me go ooh, I don't know, what do you think?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I don't necessarily think that means something bad is coming, but I do think that it can signify a big release of energy. And I have gifted broken crystals. Before we moved here, we actually had a huge, beautiful set of matching amethyst cathedrals and one of the pieces just cracked in half and it was really tough to accept that that big piece had broken. But at the end of the day, whatever connection we receive from a crystal, I think it is beautiful. And I just always like to trust that everything's working out how it's supposed to be, so I just try to look at it that way. Yeah, I do.
Speaker 1: Too, And I had a Leamrian Courtz that I just treasured and loved. It was lawn shaped and I was talking on the phone in my kitchen and the tile floor it just hates crystals. And I dropped that beautiful LaMura and it fell and it divided into three pieces, and I was so sad, and I called my crystal friend Joel, and he was like, put them in little bags or bowls with some dried sage or lavender and just put them away and let them just kind of heal.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I was like, heel, okay, So I put them in. I just got ziplock baggies filled it with just what he said, some dried sage and lavender. The bottoms of those three pieces where they had broken were so jagged that I cut my palm and I was bleeding. Put the three pieces closed up the ziploc bag and I put them under my bed. And then months and months later, a friend of mine was going through a pretty bad divorce, and for some reason, I kept thinking about that broken Lamerion and I was like, I'm not going to give her a broken crystal help, but she's working through her broken marriage, like symbata, what are you thinking? But it wouldn't let go. So I finally went under that bed and pulled out those three little bags, and those three lamians were no longer jagged on the bottom. They were not completely smooth, but they had self healed. There was no more of that jagged edge that would cut me. And I thought, Oh, that's why she needs this to show that she's healing from this. Have you ever encountered crystals self healing away from their growth site? That just still boggles me.
Speaker 2: I have seen and also heard from other people that I know where crystals have become more clear, So maybe not specifically where they weren't as jagged or broken and healed, but their appearance changed outside of you know, like if you put a coon's eye in direct sunlight and then it fades aside from that or getting having more inclusions than it had before. I'm like, I know that inclusion wasn't there. I don't know if you've seen them, but there's self healed crystals or manifestation crystals where there's a crystal and a crystal crystals are just so amazing for healing.
Speaker 1: They really are.
Speaker 2: They are, basically, I think, is where I'm going.
Speaker 1: I've never seen an inclusion appear where there wasn't one. That's really cool. Now I'm going to have to look out for that. So when you talk about doing activations with crystals, can you tell us what you mean by that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So when I activate a crystal, when I'm bringing it into my collection, or maybe i've worked with it before and I have like a new intention with it, I usually cleanse it first, and then I'll sit with it and think about my intention for a few minutes and just kind of like meditate on it. And then sometimes I'll do a whole ritual and set them up in a grid and activate them thinking about a group intention. Like if I make a spiral crystal grid, I love to do that. I feel like it's kind of like the lazy witch version of crystal grids and manifesting. But it's just to make an easy spiral, and they don't have to be the same shape. But if you've got kind of like a group intention, maybe I'm wanting to manifest a changing career. While I might need a train for some confidence, then I might need amethysts for intuition, and just kind of like making a crystal cocktail.
Speaker 1: The spiral is the most ancient symbol and it always brings us back to who we are, So I think that's perfect. Do you have a favorite method of cleansing your crystals?
Speaker 2: I personally like to use smoke cleansing, but I also like to use the moonlight and sunlight. And then another way that I feel like is another like kind of easy practice. If you've got a lot of crystals you want to cleanse, is just to visualize light beaming on your crystals. And if you've got them in hard to reach places, you can cover a good bit of your crystals at one time. It is good to dust. Then if you see them accumulating dust, definitely need attention beyond just visualizing light.
Speaker 1: No, that's true, but a good reminder that it goes back to our intention of what it is we are trying to work with or utilize that crystal for. How do you feel about people who have their crystals tucked away in boxes.
Speaker 2: I'm one of them right now because I still haven't unboxed everything from my move, but they want to come out to play.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I agree. I moved about a year ago and it was so funny with the movers. They kept saying, lady, what's in this box. What's in this box? What's in What do you got in here?
Speaker 2: I would say rocks.
Speaker 1: Just a lot of rocks.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I mean, I don't think they won't work when you bring them out, but they're beautiful treasures, like you know.
Speaker 1: I know, they're not like living, breathing beings, but they have consciousness, they have some type of energy that we connect with. And so when I see that people have them just in envelopes, in boxes and ID cards and it's so clinical, I think, Oh, no, like you said, they want to come out and play.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I feel like they're an out there with you for a specific reason.
Speaker 1: Well, something I try to remind people too, because a lot of times when people start to get into crystals, they're like, oh my gosh, I want more love in my life. I want to attract a person. I'm going to get realse quartz, and then no person appears and they're like, well, screw this, these crystals don't work. So I always try to tell people how it's a two way relationship, but also that the crystals take time to work on our energy. Now, the moldivite you mentioned only took about two weeks, but that's moldivite. It's a special high vibing, fast paced energy stone. But will you just tell listeners how they have to come into this with an attitude of patients as well?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Absolutely. I feel like divine timing plays into everything, and if you are on a certain path and you're meant to have these experiences, just bringing a crystal into your house and putting it on your desk isn't going to make a change if you're an also taking the time to meditate with it, work through whatever blocks you have with that specific intention, and then inspired action as well. They're not like a magic pill, but having them in your space is definitely going to change the energy either go into in future space with whatever properties they have, but it does take conscious participation exactly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thank you for meing that. We had a listener ask us she bought two crystals. I can't remember, I know one was Smoky Chords, then another crystal, and the woman that she bought them from said, oh, don't keep these together. They don't get along. And she asked if we'd ever heard of that, and I said, no, never heard of Crystal's not wanting to hang out with other crystal friends.
Speaker 2: Have you I hadn't heard of that until I started getting questions about it, Like I haven't met to crystals that are like not driving together. Now, do you want to put moldibyte by your bed? Maybe not if you're wanting to have a very RESTful night of sleep. It might not be aligned with the same intention, But it doesn't mean that they're going to misfire and you're going to have a crazy day or an event of some sort.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, that's what I always thought too. Now you talk a lot and you teach about crystal codes, can you tell people what you identify as crystal codes and how you teach it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I feel like it's maybe just a different term for a crystal property and a conscious relationship working with them. So amethyst has the codes of intuition and energy purification. There are a lot of elaborate terms for different things in the crystal world. So it can't be intimidating when you're working with something. But I feel like everything has an energy, and the more that we're aware of it, the more shift that you're going to experience with it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So the codes as frequency, can you give us examples of working with crystals and using the codes and the frequencies of what they are intending to do and seeing it work with a client you've been helping.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a lot of people come to me and we all need more grounding. You know, I don't know who doesn't. So when someone is needing something like that, I don't just look to what everyone said about the crystal. Something that I've been really tuning into. When I became aware of the crystal codes and just all of these things that just intuitively happened for me and I'm like, oh, I've never thought about that before, but there it is. The crystal structure. So like Garnet, which I do recommend for grounding, Garnet for grounding has a cubic crystal structure, which means that forms in different cubes and the cube shape is very grounding. So it's like, you know, I think a lot of us have heard about Grante crystals being grounding, but you might not be aware of their crystal structure and how that relates to their energy. There's always a fun rabbit hole to go down.
Speaker 1: Do you do crystal readings?
Speaker 2: Do you do mentorship?
Speaker 1: Do you teach classes?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I don't do readings, but the best way I think to get guidance for me. You can send me a message on Instagram and I'll help as much as possible, like Crystal recommendations or anything like that. But the best way is to join my Instagram lives or the lives on my website now because I'm live in both places on Thursday and Sunday, and you can ask me any Crystal question on the live. You don't have to be there to shop, although I do have pieces that are available for sale, but I teach about the energy of the stones how to work with them, and then it's completely intuitive, completely open. We have outsid side conversation. Everyone in the community is always like checking in on each other what's going on. And then I'm working through this, what crystals work with that, just all of those different things. And then I do have a free Crystal Codes class that's on my website as well, and then lots of free articles and post on YouTube and reread videos there. So there's a lot of different ways to work with me. I'm not doing one on one right now, but I think in the fall, when things settle down, I'm going to open that back up for one on one clients.
Speaker 1: Oh, people will love that all right, and tell people how they can find you on Instagram and your website.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the easiest way is enchanting dash eart dot com. It's got links to all my socials, but I think everywhere online I'm at Channing Earthco. So whichever is easier to find me. Oh perfect.
Speaker 1: You're just doing such beautiful work for our Crystal allies, and it's just been a pleasure to meet with you.
Speaker 2: Thank you so so much. Thank you so much for having me. I'm so grateful that our paths have crossed me.
Speaker 1: Too, and I can't wait for people to join your lives and see more of what you're doing. And I hope you'll come back on I would love to thank you guys so much for listening. We hope you have a sparkly fun week with lots of Crystal friends and miracles.
Speaker 2: Popping in and out of your path.
Speaker 1: Remember, as always, to be the light for yourself and others.
Speaker 2: Take care.
Speaker 1: Thank you for listening to Psychic Teachers, your podcast for seekers, light workers, mystics, and magical thinkers. If you like the show, please tell a friend or leave us a review Wherever you listen to your podcast. For more information, check out our Facebook page Psychic Teachers, or our websites Samantha Fay dot com and Debbowen dot com. Thanks for listening and have a great week.