Speaker 1: Hey, cult members, Jacob here just want to tell you about this new product in this new company that we have partnered with. Step into a new era of wellness with Rife Technology utilizing the power of electromagnetic frequencies. These machines are crafted following the groundbreaking legacy of doctor Royal Raymond Bright, fact by the dedication and research of Matthew Rife, doctor Rife's great nephew. Rife Technology offers genuine relief and harmony, experience life enriched by legacy and innovation, and remember, with a thirty day money back guarantee, no questions asked.
Speaker 2: You can explore with confidence.
Speaker 1: Go to real Rifetechnology dot com right now and shop around. You're going to see their entire product line. If you listen to the Cult to Conspiracy you heard the episode where we use one in shop with our girl Christy, we can tell you firsthand this is some incredible, incredible technology. It comes in a really nice case, It has a tablet that comes with it.
Speaker 2: It gives you a step by step.
Speaker 1: Instructure on how to fire it up, how to use it, and it's incredible. The benefits of it are substantial. It is once again backed by scientific research. So go to the website right now and if you use the promo code cult at checkout, you will get ten percent off of your entire order. Shop now at relrife technology dot com. That's Realrife Technology dot com.
Speaker 3: Hello and welcome to the show. This is the Cult of Conspiracy and my name's Jonathan. I'm Jack, and today we have a very very spicy meatball that I would love to present to all the all the good cult members worldwide.
Speaker 2: It's spicy dog.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah. I mean, depending on what your religion is, you may or may not get a little upset. I'm just precursor warning right now.
Speaker 1: Okay, So is this like whenever I did that deep dive on the Nation of Islam, and like if you were a member of the nation, you may take issue with some things that I said.
Speaker 2: Is it like that?
Speaker 3: Realm, let's just say, if you're a Catholic, you're not going to enjoy this.
Speaker 1: Uh oh oh, Now hold on, is this from their doctrine or is this other people's words? How deep we go and do because you know, I know a thing or two about Catholicism, not everything, not some, not some all knowwhere of the Vatican archives, but the higher hierarchy.
Speaker 2: And some of the things I know about how deep we go and do.
Speaker 3: Well, that's why I'm excited to talk with you about it, because you do know a good bit more about just Christianity in general than I do. But I have referenced this very topic over the past couple of years in passing. We've just never really done a super deep dive. And if you listen to the episode that we did, oh God, at least a year ago. Now, whenever we were talking about the Gray Pope, the Black Pope, and the Red Pope, the White Pope and all these different popes, right, and there's like a bunch of a bunch of different sectors that they all represent something like they're all in control of one thing or another. Well, this one is not so much the different sectors of Catholicism. It's more so the symbolism behind it. And now, the reason why I want to get into this is a couple a couple of different reasons. Actually. First of all, my experience at the Catholic Church. Whenever I went to Mass on that Sun a couple of years ago, I'm just out of curiosity. I went in there and I thought there's absolutely nothing spiritual about any of this, and if anything, it's the most cult like thing that I've ever experienced in my life. I'm talking about.
Speaker 2: Crazy, bro.
Speaker 1: Most people that have heard of that go to a Catholic Mass for the first time, having no spiritual background whatsoever, they all say it feels very spiritual. They felt like, not necessarily a presence, but the order of it, the ritual of it, whatever. They said, it felt like a spiritual experience. You say that you did not at all feel any type of spiritual, but the rudimentary and the orderliness of it made you feel more akin to like a cult.
Speaker 3: Let me put it to you like this. Whenever I say spiritual, I just mean like kind of the good feeling, the good vibe, the Holy Spirit coming within you, if you will right. And I'm not gonna say that the Catholic Church isn't spiritual. I'm just gonna say that it's not the kind of spirit that most people should be associating themselves with. And you can look at it through their symbology and what they actually represent. Now, the Catholic people, I'm not chitting on the Catholic people. Dude, You're just you think you're doing the right thing, and if it makes you be a better person, then you go right ahead. I'm just trying to get to the point of the symbology now, y'all know, I got the other podcast Meta Mysteries. I'm always looking into symbology. Symbology is literally they always say that symbology will be their downfall, like it's it's something that is out in the open. Now, one of the things that I've noticed through looking into like occult rituals and and things like that, is symbology is huge. It's probably the single most important materialistic thing that somebody would be able that you could do. So like even in witchcraft, like the pentagram. A lot of people look at the pentagram, they say, oh, it's satanic. Well, it's not really satanic until you turn it up side down. That makes it satanic. Whenever it's right side up, Hey, it's a star of David right like whatever, like you can, you can name it all these different things. But the point is is that I like getting into the symbolism here, and so what we're going to do is we're going to show how First of all, we've talked about popes and and all of that fun jazz. We talk about how, uh, this new pope is a little too woke, I.
Speaker 2: Think a little too little too politically leaning for sure.
Speaker 3: Right, And if anybody has ever visited our patreon, you'll see one of our our wallpaper is like this giant spider web of a list that shows like all these different things. And I was I was just looking at it for maybe a you know, just a little a little something that maybe, all right, well, you know what, well, I'll do a deep dive into one of these things maybe if I find them to be interesting or good enough rabbit hole to really go into. And I was going into one, and I was like, you know what I mean, I can't speak on Christianity as well as most other people, so I'm not going to go into that one. But this one, I thought, you know, what we'd referenced in so many times, and what we're going to be getting into today is the symbolism behind the fish.
Speaker 2: Hat, behind the Pope's fish hat.
Speaker 3: Dude, the fish hat. Yes, you forget what.
Speaker 1: It's actually called. I looked it up once upon a time. There's a fancy word for it. It's like a stove top. No no, no, no, no, that's like it's like a top hat.
Speaker 3: It's a headdress essentially, but.
Speaker 1: The wording for it, there's fancy words for every little thing, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: So I forget what it was, but I remember looking it up.
Speaker 1: But affectionately it has been called the fish hat, and uh, yeah, dude, I'm gonna be honest, I've never really looked into it.
Speaker 2: I just know it's a thing that they wear.
Speaker 1: It looks very similar to some things that we see in certain pictorial you know, demonstrations of things from the past, But who's to say where it really came from, how it made its way to Rome, to the Vatican, to the Holy See.
Speaker 2: So I'm very interested to see how where this goes. Brother, I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 3: So we know that Christianity, and probably more so Catholicism, they pull a lot from pagan deities and pagan traditions and what not like that in order to be able to include everybody, make it a more inclusive religion. However, you think that most of that kind of stuff would really die off over the ages, because all you're really trying to do is just bring those pagans in. There's not very many pagans worldwide anymore, not as much as there used to be, and I mean especially not the United States. I mean you might have certain people say, oh, I'm pagan in nature, which that's fine, you know, but most people that are into paganism, especially nowadays, it's more so for not what it used to be. I think for the most part.
Speaker 1: No, because these days it's all about vibes and intent. Like back in the day, when you would sacrifice a goat to whatever deity you were worshiping, you weren't doing it for the good feelings that it gives you of.
Speaker 2: Maybe this is no.
Speaker 1: You were sacrificing this goat because this god wanted it, and it was like an understood thing. But so much that's been lost to history, so much that's been lost to translation that these days people who are trying to do neopaganism and no shade Throne, by the way, it's that they're kind of left to their own devices and left to source for themselves based off of what may or may not be a broken translation of a fragment of something that made it through. So the paganism of back in the day, and I'm not saying it was more evil or more blessed either way it goes. But I will agree with you one hundred percent, it was different. It was done differently, with a whole different ethos behind it.
Speaker 3: I would think, Yeah, people nowadays aren't going up to a top of a mountain and sacrificing their kid. It's just not going to happen. I mean, at least not anybody that I'm aware of anyway.
Speaker 1: That's pretty much frowned upon by most of the societ these days. But I mean, I'm sure there's some people out there still doing it. Hell, we find all these examples of these crazy Christian cults beating kids to death and shit, and it's these weird spinoff denominations. But it's like, well, our pastors said it was okay, come to find out, like a whole cult situation. So like, things do happen, but it's not like a fundamental part of any organized religion these days, at least that we know of.
Speaker 3: For yeah, Well, and what they're doing is they're saying that their kids need exercise because they have a demon inside of them. Meanwhile, it's just an excuse to literally beat the life out of them. So right, some people definitely take it too far. I know that like one, one person or one group doesn't represent an entire organization, doesn't resent, it doesn't represent any form of what you believe in. So I get that I'm separating that I'm not. I don't, you know, associate that with it. But however, let's get over to the Pope the Vatican, because I do believe that all roads lead back to Rome. And in a time where most people are are saying that the Jews run the world, there is one of my favorite people, one of the greatest conspiracy researchers of all time. If you haven't checked him out, and he's you know, unfortunately passed away, But Jordan Maxwell is really the one that started mixing this pot for me. If you haven't, dude, I'm telling you, do a deep Jordan Maxwell deep dive, dude, and you will constantly be blown away because of the way that he breaks down certain symbolism, certain like hidden meanings, certain occult like nature. It is brilliant.
Speaker 2: Hold on Jordan Maxwell. He didn't die just very recently, did he? Like?
Speaker 1: Why do I get the feeling that videos I've seen of him are like super nineties.
Speaker 2: They are not think of the same guy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, all right, I'm with you. I'm with there's been a hot minute since I heard anything from him. But it's kind of like that old George Carlin bit when he's up there on stage he's talking about how like the government.
Speaker 2: Doesn't give a fuck about you. It's a big club.
Speaker 1: It's like one of those models logs as there's like etched in time, you know what I mean. This guy, if I'm not mistaken, his hot takes quote unquote have really really hit differently in the past few years, and I haven't heard from him in forever.
Speaker 2: This is gonna be a good episode, dude.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, oh yeah. And so we're gonna be bringing up all the symbolism within this and afterward, Hey, if you still want to be a Catholic, that's that's totally your right. Maybe the priest or, the priest or, the popes they don't represent you, that's okay, But just so you know, to separate yourself from evil, because that's exactly what all of this we're gonna be getting into today. They are not worshiping Jesus, they're not worshiping God, well at least not the one you think they are. So that's what we're gonna be getting into so today. The first picture that I do want to show to kind of give an all out outline about what we're talking about is to the left. If you're on Patreon, which, by the way, if you want to be able to see any of our videos, any of our pictures, you want to be able to get the shows a couple of days in advance. You want to listen to the shows with absolutely zero commercial interruption, and you want to be able to hang out with us every Tuesday night at nine pm Central. Then you got to Patreon dot com slash Cultive Conspiracy podcast or Rockfinn dot com slash Cultive Conspiracy. Both of those links are down on the show notes, and it really helps support the show. And we appreciate all the good cult members keeping that third eye all the way open and tuning into just about every episode. Y'all are some savages. I mean, that's why we call y'all family, because we do are all savages up in here.
Speaker 1: We literally do this for y'all cause y'all, y'all are about it every time we put something out.
Speaker 2: So yeah, come join us on Tuesday nights. Come check us out on.
Speaker 1: Patreon, like you said, it is the best way to directly support the show and directly message us.
Speaker 2: I've caught up, I've called up, and.
Speaker 1: I'll get that on it. So look, come message us on the Patreon.
Speaker 2: You will get me.
Speaker 1: Directly, all right, and then by therefore both of us, because when something's directed to Jonathan, I send it his way to all the things check us out on Patreon.
Speaker 3: Here we go, yes, all right, So if you're on Patreon or Rockfin, then what you'll be able to see is the representation of Dagon or a Dagon priest on the left, and you can clearly see absolutely like representing a fish. Right. He has the fish hat and it goes all the way down the rest of his back pass his asset looks like the fish tail. And this is it almost looks Egyptian.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say so, looking at the way the body is positioned. Okay, that's something that we see very dominantly in Egyptian hieroglyphs. The head is turned to the side, the chest is towards the front, the arms are in some weird contortive fashion.
Speaker 2: One foot is more forward than the others.
Speaker 1: The hipster towards the front, but that's been made famous from Egyptian hieroglyphs. There have been other cultures that have done similar things. Mesopotamia and Samaria, if not mistaken, also had etchings and hieroglyphs done in a similar fashion.
Speaker 2: This was seen as the positioning of the gods.
Speaker 1: This is the way that the gods wanted to be emulated on stone. Therefore, allegedly, and this is the word that they got from their gods. So who's to say, whatever, fine, but that is the way that that etching has been done or was done for I want to say, about a thousand years across Mesopotamia.
Speaker 3: Well, this picture is actually the dagons. It actually stems from ancient Babylonia. There you go, so this is this is before the Bible was written. But yeah, where you know where they get a lot of stuff from. So I kind of just wanted to show that. And then you see over here the the pope with the fish hat. And yes, I mean you'll see different iterations of this, uh, this papal headdress, but this papal is I thought it was anyway, papal whatever. I don't know this shit, You're.
Speaker 1: Fine, This is all this is all words that like two hundred years ago, everybody knew how to say these things correctly. Now it's like most people don't know much about the goings on of the Catholic Mass, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: I get it, papal, papal, whatever tomato to anyway, you get the point. The point is is that this head dress right here that he's wearing. You'll get certain different iterations of it, and actually some of them you'll see, like the fish eye on the side. But really all you need it doesn't take a large amount of imagination to be able to look at this picture sideways and you can clearly see it's absolutely a fishead, right.
Speaker 1: I mean, look, I've looked at the pictures of the popes for most of my life.
Speaker 2: I'm from Louisiana.
Speaker 1: I was born and pretty much raised Catholic until i was about twelve thirteen years old, and I've seen the hat a million times. I never thought of it as a fish hat until you see, hint it next to pictures like this, the whole thing going down the back, the mouth wide open, and it's like, okay, now I can't unsee that.
Speaker 3: So it stems from the ancient fish god called Dagon. And which you'll see. Dude, you're I'm telling you, if you have titsare prepare after this episode, you won't have to anymore because they will be blown right off your chest whenever you see the symbolism in all of this and all dude, the etymology of the word Dagon itself, who Dagon is related to? It is biblical, it is It's astronomical the connections that are going to be made and how they're carrying through like this, this tradition and maybe maybe it's just tradition. Maybe they don't mean anything by it. I don't buy it. They don't do anything without reason.
Speaker 1: This is one of the roasts you said, carrying it through. What's in your boy Dagon's hand. There is that that bag that we see in every type of etching across the world, regardless if these people even saw each.
Speaker 2: Other or not. Yeah, yeah, one of what he's carrying on, you know what I mean, I don't know.
Speaker 3: And that's a different story for a different time. I would love to get into that at some point. But but and over rate here too. This is kind of another example right here. Yeah, the priest God and the religion meter. I believe it's how it said, or miter mi meter anyway, it's m I t r e. I've heard it pronounced different ways in different videos and stuff like that, but you can see right here another representation of it. So now you could just be saying, well, Jonathan, I know that you just run a conspiracy podcast. Of course you're gonna be connecting strings that don't necessarily belong. Shame on you for even thinking that. Don't question the almighty. No, I'm just kidding out.
Speaker 2: Who getting derailed here.
Speaker 3: So so let's get over to this first website and we're gonna get to know your boy Dagon a little bit, A little bit of a backstory here. This is by the uh the website called symbolsage dot com, and it says the fish in the Field Dagon's dualistic symbols explored. Now, this is gonna give a really good interpretation of who this Dagon character is. Is it evil? Is it is it good? Maybe it's pure, maybe it's holly and wholesome. Let's find out. We're talking about a fucking merman here, dude, right, I was about to say it looks like an ancient merman. We've seen this picture before when we bring up references of things. We've talked about it before, but I'm gonna be honest, I don't think we've ever actually done a deep dive of them.
Speaker 2: We've just kind of referenced them.
Speaker 1: We did the Starbucks talk before, and like apparently that was what this was kind of stemming from.
Speaker 2: We've never actually gone into it.
Speaker 3: Brother, let's go, let's go. So who was Dagon? It says Dagon was the Semitic god of agriculture, crops, and the fertility of the land. His worship spread through several regions of ancient Middle East. In Hebrew and Eugaridic, his name stands for grain or corn, symbolizing his tight connections to the harvest. Some sources propose that Dagon was the inventor of the plow. Apart from the Philistines, Dagon was a central god for the Canaanites.
Speaker 1: The Canaanites, who we know for sure were the type that would sacrifice their children into that Moloch.
Speaker 3: Okay, there you go, so you're already seeing why would the pope be associating himself with the god of the Canaanites, Because correct me if I'm wrong. The Canaanites were the bad guys, aren't they.
Speaker 2: It depends on the source, right, depends on the source.
Speaker 1: If you are reading from Abrahamic texts, and if you are somebody that gets down with the Judeo Christian or Islamic viewpoint of things, then yes, the Canaanites were potentially maybe just you know, people who didn't belong in this area and or half nephelum demon beings at giants, like all of the worst things you could say about a person were the Canaanites.
Speaker 2: So and again that was one of their gods. We talked about Moloch before, We've talked about bail before. But they had a.
Speaker 1: Pantheon of gods the same way that Rome. Some of their gods were the good and gentle type that were nurturing and some through lightning bolts at your ass. I mean it very varied, right, God to god, So Dagon, let's see if he required some crazy sacrifices or was he a god that just like was here to party?
Speaker 2: Was he the dionices? Dude? Was he here to give wine and happiness? Who knows?
Speaker 3: I mean, yeah, which you know. And there's and that's the thing is that all through time there's been different interpretations of these gods and maybe they've changed names, maybe they changed cities. And you can see this really all throughout theology in general, that it's just converting and it's and it's appeasing certain peoples at certain times, but it's still relating back to the same origin story. So the fact that you're even bringing up Dionysus is hilarious for this.
Speaker 2: Oh God, did I nail it?
Speaker 3: No, no, no, I'm just saying that the symbolism behind it, it's it's all encompassing. And so anyway, which is why I'm fascinated with theology in general, because you can start to see how certain stories they evolve over time. But anyway, all right, So getting back to Dagon here, it says several sources differ about the origin of his name. To some, the name Dagon comes from Hebrew and Eugartic roots, yet he has associations with the Canaanite word for fish as well, and several of his depictions show him as a half fish half man god. His name also has connections to the root DGN. So I guess without the vowels, it's just Dagon without the vowels, which had to do with the clouds and the weather.
Speaker 1: Interesting, so fish and clouds and weather could all be the same because again, that language didn't have vowel noises, right, that was the Phoenician language, so they just kind of inferred vowel sounds. DGN could have meant any of those things. Very fascinating.
Speaker 3: So the origins of Dagon go back to twenty five hundred BC, when people from Syria and Mesopotamia started his worship. In the ancient Middle East and the Canaanite pantheon, Dagon was one of the most powerful gods, only second to l He was the son of the god Anu and presided over the fatilla of the land. So interesting. A lot of people will say Anu and Anaki. Who knows, We're just speculating here.
Speaker 1: So he was a fish god who was about fertility of the land as well.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, kind of all encompassing. He wasn't just one of those gods that was good for one thing he was. He was good for several things, but known as the fish god.
Speaker 1: That's why I'm trying to like make sure I get it all the whole picture here. So he was the god of fish, or at least this symbol of and I'm assuming there was some sort of ocean connection. He was also the god of rain and weather, they said earlier, like the clouds, and then those clouds do in fact rain on two fields to produce crops, so to say that he was a god of the fertility of the land as well through being a fish. Okay, I'm with you. I'm just making sure I got it all all strung together.
Speaker 3: And possibly where the whole idea of the plow the harvest plow came in from in the first place, too, Okay, so interesting, But it says he was the son of the god Anu and presided over the fertility of the Some sources propose that the Canaanites imported Dagon from the mythology of Babylonia. Dagon started losing importance for the Canaanites, but he reminded it or he remained a major god for the Philistines. When people from Crete arrived in Palestine, they adopted Dagon as an important deity. He appears in the Hebrew Scriptures as a primordial deity of the Philistines, where he was associated with death in the underworld. So now they're just stacking shit on top of this guy like as far as his characteristics go.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, the Philistines, I have not mistaken. That's what Goliath was a part of. So this was one of Goliath's pantheon of gods.
Speaker 3: Deagon's consort was known as Bilatu. But he's also associated with the goddess Nanshi, who was a fishing and fertility goddess. Dagon is also associated with the goddess Shahla or Eshara. So you see all the different connections here, But this one might tickle your pickle here a little bit. Dagon and the Ark of the Covenant.
Speaker 1: Well, I can already see where the article's going, but all right, I'm curious, and.
Speaker 3: This is actually written in the Bible. I checked it as well, that actually the Ark of the Covenant at one time was held in the Temple of Dagon.
Speaker 2: Was it after it was taken over or something, Well, it was.
Speaker 3: Held in the Temple of Dagon. And I'm not trying to blow the whole story here yet, but the Temple of Dagon it housed the Ark of the Covenant because they stole it, and whenever they stole it, people were going in there and trying to remove the blanket that was covering it up. And I guess the first person that went to go take the blanket off to really see the Ark of the Covenant fucking died as soon as he touched this blanket, right, That's how that works. And so how the Ark of the Covenant works. And so the Temple of Dagon was like, get this out of here. We don't want it, we don't like we And these were these were people that they worshiped the god Dagon, and so they were bringing this Arc of the Covenant to their god because they were like, all right, well, our God is the one true God, and if we bring in, you know, the the Hebrew God, well it's just going to show that our God has more power than the Hebrew God. So and then they started touching it and they were like, ah, fuck this, I changed my mind.
Speaker 2: That's great. I actually did not know this story.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, So anyway, we'll get to it right here. And it actually shows the Bible verse, but it says, according to the scriptures, the Philistines. Is this Philistines or Philistines.
Speaker 2: I've heard it pronounced both ways.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna be honest with you, Okay, the Philistines stole the ark of the Covenant from the Israelites, the tablet which held the Ten Commandments. The Israelites had carried it through the desert for forty years as they wandered around. When the Philistines stole it, they took it to the Temple of Dagon. According to the Hebrew Bible, on the first night that the arc was placed in the temple, the statue of Dagon was in the temple fell. The Philistines thought that it was nothing but a misfortune, so they replaced the statue. The following day, the image of Dagon appeared decapitated. The Philistines took the ark to other cities, where it also caused different problems. In the end, they returned it to the Israelites with other gifts. In the Bible, this is mentioned, all right, So this is where a lot of this, this whole Dagon stuff really stems from Samuel. Okay, so this is first Samuel chapter is it chapter five, section two, or how do you say that again?
Speaker 2: All right? First Samuel chapter eight versus two.
Speaker 3: Through chapter chapter eight, verses two through five.
Speaker 2: All right, Yeah, that's chapter.
Speaker 3: Eight, chapter five, versus two.
Speaker 2: First Samuel, chapter five, verses two through five.
Speaker 3: Here we go, and it says it says, then the Philistines took the ark of God and brought it to the house of Dagon and said it by Dagon. When the Ashdodites Asdidites. Oh, anyway, when the Asdidites arose early the next morning, behold, Dagan had fallen, or Dagon had fallen on his face to the ground before the ark of the Lord. So they took Dagon uh and set him in his place again. But when they arose early the next morning, behold, Dagon had fallen on his face to the ground before the ark of the Lord, and in the head of Dagon, and both the palms of his hands were cut off on the threshold. Only the trunk of Dagon was left to him. Therefore, neither the priest of Dagon nor all who enter Dagon's house tread on the threshold of Dagon and Ashdod to this day.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 3: Pretty cool story, right.
Speaker 1: I mean, and I'm not as over here, just like not what you're good No, no, no, no, I understand, like outside looking in that sounds ridiculous, But when multiple sources from both sides agree that these things took place, it's like, ooh, okay, so the Ark of the Covenant's got.
Speaker 2: Some real shit with it. It's it really.
Speaker 3: Does right right, and I'm that still baffles me to this day. I'm still trying to figure out the whole arc of the Covenant, but it definitely shows that through uh, through generations, through different peoples around the world, the story remains the same. It is pretty, it is a wild artifact, and it may be in Trump's house, so anyway, maybe it very well.
Speaker 1: Maybe I have yet to see a picture of someone touching it, That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 3: So the worship of Dagon, and by the way, that was like a picture or a statue, or I think that it was a statue that was representing Dagon. So you know, people way back in the day they always worshiped statues and just dumb little shit like that. But even even the statue which represented this god couldn't handle being in the presence of the Ark of the Covenant, which just goes to show the power from that whatever that trunk was.
Speaker 2: It was, for the record, that's the power of the God of.
Speaker 3: Abraham, so the story goes. But anyway, so the worship of Dagon here it says although Dagon was an important deity in the ancient Middle East. His central place was His central place of worship was Palestine. He was a major god for the Philistines and a fundamental figure in their antheon. Deagon was an essential god in the Palestine cities of Gaza, Azotus and Ashkalan Okay, since the Philistines were the main antagonists and the stories of the Israelites. Dagon appears in the Bible outside Palestine, Palestine, Palestine. I keep on bouncing back with.
Speaker 2: That Palestine, that's Palestine today.
Speaker 3: Outside Palestine, Dagon was also an essential god in the Phoenician city of Arvad. Dagon had several other names and domains depending on his place of warship. Apart from the Bible, Deagon also appears in the tel El Amarna letters as well, which I don't know what that is. So Dagon as the fish god, it says some sources believe that Deagon was the first Merman to exist, Mermian merh Man. The tradition of the deities associated with the fish spread through many religions. Christianity, Phoenician religion, Roman mythology, and also Babylonian gods were associated with fish symbolism. This animal represented fertility and goddess or in goodness, as Dagon did in this sense. The most famous depictions of Dagon are in his role of the Fish God. So this is kind of just like a little background story about who this character is and what he represents. Okay, all right, So it's still being represented in modern times that you'll see it all throughout games and TV shows and stuff like that. Dagon is the main character in the game Dungeons and Dragons as the Demon Lord.
Speaker 2: Really.
Speaker 3: In the movie Conan the Destroyer, the antagonist is based on Dagon as well. In the series Buffy the Vampire Slater Uh, the Order of Dagon also delivered an important role, okay, And and he appeared in several other TV shows like Guillermo del Toro's The Shape of Water, The Blade Trinity, which is pretty interesting, Supernatural and even there and even the kids show called Ben Ten.
Speaker 1: Okay, now, that's pretty crazy that we get a shout out in Ben Ten Supernatural I saw coming a mile away. I think you'd be hard pressed to find any cryptid or religious deity of any type that hasn't had an episode on Supernatural done with its so Okay, so Dagon is not just like relegated to the sands of history. There are some some callbacks to it even in our modern day.
Speaker 2: I like it, dude.
Speaker 3: And it gets even crazier too, because it says in literature, perhaps his most important influence was an HP. Lovecraft's short story called Dagon. And it's believed that several characters by George R. R. Martin and a Song of Ice and Fire derived from this short story and thus from Dagon. So there you go with Game of Thrones, right, and they're always talking about dragons. It's the Mother of Dragons, her finn ass. But like you know, Dagon, dragon, is there a connection there? Some people have drawn the connection. We will possibly get to that today as a matter of fact.
Speaker 1: I mean, what in Dagon one of the Targarians or some shit that sounds like a name that sounds like a Game of Thrones first dame.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think there was a Dagon.
Speaker 2: I know there was an Agon.
Speaker 3: There was definitely an Egon. Yeah, they had a bunch of weird names like that. But anyway, it says, apart from this, Dagon appears, and well he appears in a bunch of other shit. But basically you'll see that he's even still to this day being represented or it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, I mean the other let's say it's a he, isn't it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I believe so, because it's a it's a merman.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, Okay, just making sure because there are certain gods that people will claim could swap between and all of that, to just make sure this was a male figure in this culture.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: So now I want to get to because we talk about how a lot of these traditions carry over in different regions of the world and whatnot. And you'll also see that the dagon fish god was also being re presented in Persia and it was known as Owanis And I don't know if it's Owanness or OAN's. I think it's Awantin.
Speaker 1: I think Owanis is better like that. I was gonna say a good job on that one, because I would have been lost. I'd have called it owns the whole fucking time.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Anyway, but it says it's the evolution of the fish god, and so it's pretty interesting. And so you'll see right here, if you're on patroon a rockfin that the Persian priest awanest and you'll see that raid here that you'll have the priest on either side of this person laying on this table, and Egyptian style headdresses. Here we go.
Speaker 2: So this is Persia. So this is in the Zoroastrian religion.
Speaker 3: I believe so?
Speaker 2: Or is this okay? Awesome?
Speaker 3: Says The story of Iwanas was first documented by the Babylonian priest Barassis, who wrote three books on the history and culture of Babylonia. His text served as as an important source for later Greek historians, and thus his works survive only in fragments. Of the many things Barasis provided was his text on the fish god Alanis, who who is said to have resided in the Persian Gulf. Awanis was described to have the head of a fish and the legs of a man, although in later times his description might have shifted of that of the murhman and mermaids we know today a human human's torso and a fish's tail. However, if you look closely at the detail on his head, you might notice that it is in a sense a fish head. Had he rose from the sea every morning and taught mankind writing, art, science, and then proceeded to go back into the oceans at night. Ancient gods, no matter how ridiculous and unusual they may seem to us, do not die out with the kingdom that they belonged to. Links between ancient religious deities are always present. For instance, Varuna, the water god of Vadism and in Hindu mythology, is almost identical to Iwanas many times. Awanas was also depicted when wearing an Egyptian style headdress in the form of a fish rather than being half human half fish. So this is Verana that you'll see in Hindu uhuh, pretty interesting.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: So basically a mermaid deity would come up from the water and teach people things and then return and then just do that for a while to like share that information and that knowledge and okay, very interesting.
Speaker 2: When the Vetix had their own version of this, Okay.
Speaker 3: Well, it gets even interesting er if you will. It says the story of Awanis may even be where the story of John the Baptist originated from. I'm not saying that that's what it is. They're just speculating here, but it says John the Baptist is mentioned in many Western religious texts and is most widely known for his practice of baptism to wash away all sins. Most visual depictions of of John the Baptist show him near a body of water. Thus there can only be a conclusion that there is a clear connection between the ancient babbel Onney and God of water and knowledge and John the Baptist. So I know that that might seem like a reach whatever, But if you're if you're getting this fish God coming out and teaching you wisdom and teaching you all these different things, and then he goes back into the ocean. I it's a it's a loose string to draw. I get that, but it's just a fun little people.
Speaker 1: Do this and I understand, right, But at the same time, there's a difference between a historily historically backed person who walked the earth like John the Baptist was a real dude. He was imprisoned, that's documented. He was beheaded by a king because his daughter asked for it on her birthday. All of that's documented. Like, he's not a mythical creature, but it's saying with Jesus though, it's like you Shoe of Nazareth, documented person. But then there's still people that are like, yeah, but he's not like real and it's like no, no, like Shroud of Tour end the documents from Conscious Pilot.
Speaker 2: He's a real dude.
Speaker 1: But I you know, to certain people who just don't want to believe certain things, I understand why they would say that everything is mythalized, So okay, well.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and and some people it's all it's all depending on how you're looking at the story. If you believe that this is all just myth, it's all just a story that's to be told, rather than these people actually existing, then you can see it from a different angle.
Speaker 2: But people get lost between what's myth and what's fact.
Speaker 3: And to be honest, I don't really care if if certain people existed or not, because it's the story that lives on. I think that the meaning that you can get from the story is far more important than if somebody lived or didn't. So anyway, I mean, do.
Speaker 1: We we disagree on that, But that's that's we've had that talk before, right.
Speaker 3: I Mean, you like it for its historical context. I take it for its actual meaning.
Speaker 1: I take it for its truth, like it being a thing that actually happened and makes it true. That that resonates with me in a different way. Rather than the moral of the story, although that does resonate with me in a.
Speaker 2: Very different but also same way. There's it's different.
Speaker 1: It's like I could read a book about to Kill a Mockingbird, about that court case that took place right and like the racial injustice and all that, But that's just a story and a book. Or I can look at a real case that took place factually with real people of basically the same thing and learn the moral of the story that way as well. One's fake, one's real. Both can teach the moral, except one has, you know, truth behind it.
Speaker 3: That's all I get that. I'm in a different strokes for different folks. But it says that Alana's is not only depicted in religious paintings as the reincarnated John the Baptist. I didn't want to really go into the reincarnation. That's not where I'm trying to take this whole this whole show too, gotcha. But they they think that it's a reincarnation of John the Baptist. Do with that as you will. But it says there are also modern accounts of Ilanas's depiction in art and literature, recognized primarily for his literary masterpiece called Madame Bovari. Gustave Flobert worked thirty years on a lengthy retelling of the Temptation of Saint Anthony and the book. Flobert's research of ancient creatures and gods are quite apparent. Awanis was one of the creatures mentioned. So it says, respect me, I am the contemporary of beings. I dwelt in the formless world where hermaphroditic creatures slumbered under the weight of an opaque atmosphere, in the depths of dark waters, when fingers, fins, and wings were blended, and eyes without heads were floating like mollusks among human faced bulls and dog footed serpents. So it's more of an artistic kind of view on it. But you know, anyway, it gets into all of the idea behind Awanas. But the point here, what I was trying to say is that this fish god has been represented in multiple different cultures throughout the world, throughout history, no doubt.
Speaker 2: Look so that book, I just looked at it.
Speaker 1: It was written in eighteen fifty seven, and yes it may not have been it was a novel and it was done as such. But take it in the same way that you would read the divine comedy, right, Dante Aligary's journey through Hell and into Heaven and all that that wasn't canon right. However, he made a lot of references to different pagan deities that he met along the way, and it was for the principle of the story. So the fact that Dagon got a call out, as in the middle eighteen fifty seven was getting a shout out, that's pretty incredible, all right. So who was Dagon the Philistine fish deity? This is by Christianity dot com. Oh, it says we're going this. I like how you're reading both sides of the story on this one.
Speaker 2: Dude.
Speaker 3: I got to. I got to because otherwise I'm just deemed wu woo if I don't include Christianity. So anyway, I gotta bring it all in. But it says the name Dagon seems one R short of forming the mythical creature of dragon. But don't let that lack of the letter R fool you. This fish god from Assyria worshiped also by the Philistines and the Babylonians read Havoc throughout the biblical narrative of even the Israelites themselves fell prey to the worship of this Mermanish idol. In this article we'll dive into the meaning in the history of this God, especially in the biblical text. Then we'll discuss the downfall of Dagon and how this idol literally ends up falling prostrate prostrate, Yeah, prostrate in worship of the One True God. All right, So this is kind of getting back to the biblical story of Dagon.
Speaker 1: What it means in the falling prostrate means basically falling on your face in word, to think of how the Muslims do their call to prayer and they like they fall prostrate while they pray, so to speak, uh, falling to your knees in worship or in face of a king of some type or something. That that's what that means. So basically saying giving over total submission in the face of the Biblical God.
Speaker 3: All right. Well, right here you're about to find out who Dagon was in uh traditional family heritage, if you will. But it says the name Dagon derived from the word dag, which means fish. As we can see, the Assyrians decided to take the quite literal route of calling it as they saw it. Most depictions we have of this god include a colorful bottom half of a fish and a top half of a man. Yes, it would seem that they worshiped a merman, but don't let the silly imagery fool you. This idol caused many nations, including Israel, to turn away from the lord. According to the mythology of Dagon, Dagon was the father of Ball.
Speaker 1: Oh really, oh, yes, sir, oh, the plot thickens, my boy, it do.
Speaker 3: Many of us will recognize the name Ball or Bail, depending on how you say it, from either Sunday school classes or a simple perusal through the Old Testament. Other nations worship Ball and caused Israel to stumble by having the nation incorporate the practices into their daily lives. Many polytheistic nations have different purposes for each god. Dagon took charge of crop fertility. Degan can also mean grain. We know that Philistia bordered the Mediterranean, as did the Babylonian and Assyrian empires, so it would make sense as to why they would craft their god after a fish, as fishing remained an important part of their lifestyle. So then it gets into all of the different biblical quotes here, and actually we can get into a couple of these, because we we just read the Samuel one. But this one gets into Judges and Chronicles. It says we see Dagon appear in three separate occasions in the Bible, so the first one being Judges sixteen twenty three. It says, now the rulers of the Philistines assembled to offer a great sacrifice to Dagon, their god, and to celebrate, saying, our God has delivered Samson, our enemy, into our hands.
Speaker 1: This is during the story of Samson, absolutely whenever he broke his val and got in bed with a Philistine woman and she pretty much in the middle of the night, cut his hair, drew, drained his strength, and they were able to you know, capture him, tortu him.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, it says the Philistines managed to capture the strong judge Samson and turn him into a prisoner. To celebrate, uh, they issue a sacrifice to their god Dagon, perhaps because Samson had previously lit some of their crop fields on fire, part of dagon supposed jurisdiction.
Speaker 1: So Samson, Sampson's pretty crazy. He he apparently just was like just shit on a shingle. Dude, Your boy just could not be touched in battle. He killed like one hundred dudes with the jawbone of a donkey. Damn Like, he didn't have a weapon on him, and they tried surrounding him. The closest thing he could find there was a dead donkey that had died on the side of the road. He ripped the jawbone off of it and went to fucking work so like they couldn't They couldn't go at him, except he made a deal with God that he would be basically impervious in battle as long as he never cut his hair, never drank wine, and always honored the Lord.
Speaker 2: This is called the Samsonite vow.
Speaker 1: He broke all three of the well Delilah, his woman Philistine, got him drunk, cut his hair. This broke all vows between him and God, and he was weakened and they were able to capture him.
Speaker 2: They took a big, a.
Speaker 1: Big celebration, had a big feast, and this whenever he was chained up on the pillars, and whenever he pulled the pillars down with one great feet of strength and brought the whole temple down on top of them.
Speaker 2: It's a very famous last stand.
Speaker 3: If you will swamy Swanny Sammy Samsonite. You remember that from Dumb and Dumber. But anyways, I knew it started with an s though he said. But anyway, first Chronicles ten ten, it says they put his armor in the temple of their gods and hung up his head in the temple of Dagon. King Saul dies in battle. When the Philistines find him, they strip him of his armor, a practice of war in ancient times, and put his head in the temple of Dagon. By doing this, they attempted to show their god had won over the king of Israel. We don't really know how much part how much of a part that Dagon plays in the mythology when it comes to war, but sometimes god gods have overlapping duties in ancient mythos. Also, although not mentioned, Dagon would have played a big role in the story of Jonah. The Ninovites Assyrians. They would have worshiped Dagon. God didn't transport the prophet inside a large fish by accident.
Speaker 2: We talked about.
Speaker 1: That very recently as a matter of fact, because when he was going, if you look at where he was going to preach, their main deity was a fish god. So if some prophet came on a road on a donkey. No one would have cared. That wouldn't have That wouldn't have drawn a crowd. Your boy getting spat up on the beach by a whale in that ocean, you know you've got people's attention.
Speaker 3: Yeah, It says they would have paid better attention to Jonah knowing that he had traveled in a large piscean vessel. Okay, so two fish.
Speaker 2: Saul going into the temple of Dagon.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's very I could see that being like an offering to their god, saying, look, we conquered these people, here is their king, and like all of that.
Speaker 2: That makes sense.
Speaker 1: But again it is a reference that Dagon was a deity worship during this time.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, So how did they worship Dagon in the first place? Anyway? Just out of curiosity, It says we don't really know much about Dagon worship because we don't have much documentation of it. However, we can analyze ball and Asherah worship, both deities within Dagon's pantheon to get some hints. As mentioned in the text, it seems they incorporated animal sacrifice into their worship of Dagon. We also know from a text that they'll explore in a moment that they crafted Dagon out of stone. Many cultures would often bathe and clothe their deities, but such practices predominantly started in ancient Egypt. We don't have a clue if they did the same with the Semitic gods. We know the prophets of Bail would cut themselves and rave to their god to speak with them. Perhaps Degon worshiped involved uh. Dagon worship involved some bloodshed as well. We can we can assume since Dagon had jurisdiction over the crops, that those who worshiped this deity gave crop offerings as well. But again, most of this falls under speculation due to the lack of historical detailing.
Speaker 2: Okay, fair enough.
Speaker 3: So getting back to that that verse in Samuel, they kind of have a better understanding of it here, kind of wanted to read that it says Degon literally bowls before yahweh. So this was whenever you know, he fell, you know in in the Uh and the ark.
Speaker 2: Was brought into the temple and the statue fell.
Speaker 3: Yeah, right, So he literally took a bow by falling, and that's like the symbolism behind that. I guess, but it says, in fact, the second time it happens, his head and hands get cut off, an ancient way of removing or cutting off the life force of the supposed deity housed inside the idol. The Philistines thought that they had won, but our god Odd claims the ultimate victory. We don't have any clues as to what happened next with Dagon. We can assume as the Babylonians fell to Persia that dagon warship didn't continue, or if it did, it would be under the guise of a Persian god such as Owanness.
Speaker 2: Interesting, there you go.
Speaker 3: So he continues to live on.
Speaker 1: They just adopt him into another fold, and then the culture spread and it's like, oh, yeah, that's what you call him.
Speaker 2: Oh we got one of those two. Yeah, it's the same guy, same total.
Speaker 3: Dude, right right. So I thought that it was pretty interesting to kind of mention both Dagon and Owana's at the same time. But this is another website, pretty interesting one. It's called if I Walked with Jesus dot Com. It says walking through Scripture and they actually give a pretty cool interpretation of this whole thing, and they go into a little bit more detail, So I figured we'll go into that a little bit. But so this is getting back to the whole story of whenever they stole the Ark of the Covenant. Nice, all right, all right, So over to this article it gets into It says the Philistines have captured the Ark of the Lord. They brought it as their trophy into the temple of Dagon, their god, Dagon couldn't stand in the presence of the ark. It says, there is oh, anyway, that's kind of the precursor, let's get over it. It says the Philistine army is returning from their battle against Israel. The victory crist can be heard ringing out as they approach their home of Ashdod. No need to wait for a report, as everyone can easily guess the outcome from the sounds coming from this group. But there is a major surprise in store when the army actually arrives. The priests of Dagon and the king of the city come out to welcome the victorious troops. As they watch the approaching army, they notice they are carrying a large item. It is being borne on the shoulders of four men and covered with some kind of blue cloth. The welcoming party waits while the captain of the guard comes to present himself. Who or how went the battle? What have you to report, my lord? We have defeated the Israelite dogs. We have also captured their god. The captain motions the men forward, who are holding the large item covered in the blue cloth. As the ark is brought forward, the priest is wringing his hands and salivating with anticipation. The king holds himself aloof on the outside, but inside the is on par with the priest. The ark rest suspended by the carrying poles on the shoulders of four men. Remove that cloth, commands the king. Wait, my lord, a god, even the enemy god, should not be laid naked before the masses. Let it be brought into the temple of Dagon and laid bear there. Dagon can tower over this Israelite god and prove his superiority. The King is at first angry with the priest for interrupting and countermanding his orders, but his counsel is sound. Yes, bring it into the temple of Dagon. Dagon can gaze down on this defeated god. The ark of the Lord is brought to the temple to the door of the temple. The soldier's weight is the priest.
Speaker 1: Real quick, can we just mention the fact that they had respect for all gods at least in that way, even the god of their enemy. They were like, look, look, look, look, look, Yeah, they're dogs and all of that, but like this is still a god. We shouldn't we shouldn't expose it out here to the commoners. Like, let's let's have a bit of respect, a little bit of decorum, you know what I mean. And two fold, the god of Dagon can overpower him eye to eye, like you know what I'm saying, Like, there's a better way here, Like at least let's give the shout out. Let's give the props to the Pagans that whenever they get introduced to a new god, they don't immediately go on the defense. They're immediately more of the Hey, well let's talk about that god.
Speaker 3: You know, Yeah, that's it's respectable. It's a respectable notion, for sure.
Speaker 2: No doubt, no doubt, says the argu.
Speaker 3: The lord is brought to the door of the temple. The soldiers wait as the priest speaks with Dagon, Great Dagon, we have an offering for you. By your hand, we have captured the God of the Israelites. We present it to you as a gift for your favor on us. After speaking these words, the priest motions for four temple attendants to take the arc from the soldiers. They bring it into the temple and sit it on the left of a huge statue of Dagon. The under priest is summoned for the next task. Remove the covering, and let's have a look at the God of Israel. The under priest reaches out and takes hold of the cloth. His hands begin to burn as they as they had, just as if that they had just been plunged into fire. Screaming in pain, he releases the cloth and falls back. He retreats to the corner of the room. Confusion and anger mar the face of the high priest, and he bellows for another to remove the cloth. The second attempt meets with no better results. The high Priest, after seeing the scorched hands of the two under priests, decides to leave the cloth in place for now. He will deal with it tomorrow, as it is already late in the day. Leave all of you. We will deal with this one on themorrow. It says, They're like, fuck this, f this tonight. We're gonna deal with this shit tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Let's sleep on this. Apparently it's some little extra. Let's worry about this tomorrow.
Speaker 3: All night long, the high priest think of ways of removing the covering of Israel's God. He wants their god humbled before his own, and letting it remain hidden seems wrong to him. He gets little sleep as he moves from one plan to the next, trying to find a solution. When morning comes, he is anxious, anxious to try some of the different solutions that he came up with. He dresses as quickly as possible and heads to the temple of Dagon. The door of the temple moves easily as he pushes upon it to gain entrance. In his hands, he holds the torch to light the lamps and jars of incense. As soon as he crosses the threshold, he feels that there is something different. He quickly applies the torch to the lamps and places his torch in its holder. His eyes are drawn immediately to a large object lying on the floor. It is Dagon. He is lying face down beside the still covered god of the Israelites. A cry of anguish is rent from his lips. At the sight, several other priests come rushing to the sound of the High priest cry they are too dumb struck at the scene before them. Immediately they begin throwing out possibilities for such a scene. Was there an earthquake, did rodents get in and weaken the foundation? Maybe thieves broke in during the night. None of the explanations seemed to fit well, and the only thing that they could agree on was getting Dagon up off the ground. After careful inspection of the base on which Dagon sat and the god itself, they gathered the equipment necessary to raise Dagon. It took almost the day to carefully maneuver him back into position. This is a big ass statue, they said. By the time that they were done, there was very little time to try some of the priest's ideas of uncovering Israel's god. It would hold for another night. Sleep again proved elusive. As the High Priest tried to rationalize what had walked into what he had walked into that morning, he came up with no firm answers, but it resolved to remove the covering This day. As he rose once again, he rushes through his morning preparations. He doesn't even make it into the temple this time before he is confronted by another catastrophe. On the threshold lie the dag, the Dagon's head and hands. Another scream rips from his lungs at the sight, and brings the under priest scurrying to his aid. How could you let this happen? Was no one on guard last night? I stood guard last night, my priest, none passed by. I allowed no one to enter the temple. Then you are a fool for someone who did enter the temple, someone desecrated Dagon. I will have your heart as an offering for forgiveness.
Speaker 2: I can.
Speaker 3: I can just picture this conversation going down.
Speaker 1: Oh bro, one hundred percent, one hundred percent, because this is within the ancient rituals of like the temple, with all their rituals in ways they do things, they're incantations like things have to be done a certain way, and they are I bet truly speaking to each other in this manner.
Speaker 3: The priest carefully steps over the dismembered pieces of Dagon on the threshold, define that he has been completely disassembled. His torso lies at the foot of the Israelites God as if in supplication. The High Priest is outraged of this scene. He rushes over and removes tongs from from Dagon's altar. He is determined to lay bare the God of Israel, and right is wrong, Ah, right this wrong done to his God. With tongs in hand, he moves toward the ark. So intent is his focus on the object of his anger that he doesn't even notice the uneven tile on the floor. His sandal catches and he is flung to the floor. During this fall, the tongs twist in his hand and he lands on them. They are embedded into his chest. When he finally comes to rest beside the torso of his God, joining him in supplication to the God of Israel. The under priests are frozen in place as this scene unfolds. As blood pours from the High Priest's chest, the spell is broken and under priests rush from the room. It is three hours before any of them are calm enough to begin the process of repairing the damage in the temple. They remove the High Priest's body, collect the pieces of Dagon, and have the pieces brought to the craftsmen for reworking. It will be some time before Dagon is ready to take his place again in the temple. It doesn't seem right that the god of Israe is left to stand in the in Dagon's temple in his absence, But none dare touch it for fear of death. The morning after the morning after the death of the high Priest, several of the under priests notice growths on their arms. They are nobbing, or they are nobby looking and painful. The most senior remaining priest assumes the role of high priest. He is called to the king, who is also experiencing a growth on his leg. What is this? Relieve me of this pain, heil me, demands the king. I have seen this on several of the under priests. I will lay lance it, or I will lance it and pray to Dagon for it to heal you. Whatever, just make it stop. The new priest spends. The new priest spends all day lancing the gross and praying to Dagon. He prays at the altar of Dagon, even though his form is absent. The next morning, the number of people with these strange growths continues to grow. The size of the growths also increases. Lancing them did not alleviate the pain or poison causing them. They bulge from the skin, as if seeking to separate themselves from the body. After three days, the high priest prayers still go unanswered. He is beside himself. He is at the point of excising the growth from all who can tolerate the procedure. The removed portions are encapsulated tumors, and their occurrence is spread through the populace like wildfire. The desecration of Dagon and the appearance of the tumors are being linked back to the arrival of the Israel's God. With failure of the priests to stop the spread of tumors, the people began crying out for the removal of the Ark. The entire city, in all its territories, are in terror. The Ark of the God of Israel must not remain with us, for his hand is hard against us and against Dagon are God. It takes two weeks before the people prevail in their desperate attempt to separate themselves from Israel's God. The Ark of the Lord is sent to goth This was the decision of all the lords of the Philistines. The King of Goth is a Goth or Gath Gith Gath Gath, the king of Gath, laughs at the people of Ashdod as they cower at the sight of the large blue object being carried by his soldiers. Ashdod is a superstitious people. He thinks he is not a fool, though, so he decides to leave the covering in place. Israel's God is brought into the city in place in the temple. Within a day of its entrance through the gates, tumors begin to appear on the people. It is spread. It's spread is so pervasive that no one is exempt, young, old, rich, poor, All are affected. The ark of God, of the God of Israel, cannot stay here. Please send it away. The people of Goth cried it had. It had been with them for a short time, but it was long enough to convince them that Israel's God was dangerous. He didn't need weapons of warfare to defeat them. His presence alone was enough to strike terror in the most callous heart of Gath. The Philistine leaders met again and decided that Ikron is it Ekron Akron, that Akron would be rest would be the resting for Israel's God. Soldiers once again take up Israel's god and move it onto another home. As soon as the people of Ekron see the large blue structure coming their way, they go into a panic. They have heard the stories from Ashdod and Goth. They want no part of this in their city. They have brought around us the arc of the God of Israel to kill us and our people. So that's how it was being seen because it had happened already in two different cities.
Speaker 2: Yep, I'm telling you, dude, this people gotta learn. I guess the hard way. Sadly.
Speaker 1: Look, it took the Pharaoh, like how many things before he finally let the people go? How many plagues and shit, his own firstborn son had to die before he'd finally let it happen, had to see the Red Sea parted and shit. Look, some people they need real physical proof and then get all upset when God provides a certain physical proof.
Speaker 3: But I mean, you know, right, right, So I kind of just wanted that was like a more detailed kind of story, And it may have been just rendering imagination to how the story went, But I think that it's not necessarily taken out of context.
Speaker 1: I don't know, I mean again, I'm not like an expert on this one. I would have to dig deeper, but I will be Oh, I will be digging deeper on that one.
Speaker 2: But I would love to know what the.
Speaker 1: Source is for that stuff, like the historical actual sources. They would have had record of that, all of the kings and all of the lords unanimously agreeing to move something specific from point A to point B and making a whole procession of it because it was the God of the Israelites. Like, There's gonna be more on that one, and I'm kind of shocked that I've never heard of that before.
Speaker 3: Yeah, dude, there's a bunch of like little cool stories that you can find in the Bible like this. But the reason why we bring it up is to just show how, you know, the Catholic Church is not necessarily team Bible. I'm just gonna throw that out there. But anyway, so getting back, I just kind of wanted to lay the whole story out of Dagon, and you know, Dagon fell in the presence of God, which was the Ark of the Covenant, and every single time that the Ark of the Covenant went to a certain city that wasn't worshiping the god of the Israelites. They all got tumors and basically.
Speaker 2: Died, no doubt, no doubt, that's a very fair comparison.
Speaker 3: So then Dagon who I mean fell and the statue broke a couple of times, the head fell off, the hands were falling off, and shit, which is very representative. I mean, even the guy that went to go take the tongs to take the blanket off tripped on a tile and it fucking stabbed into death. Like this is nothing but like bad luck every time you're around this kind of this, this this thing, right, if you were against it.
Speaker 1: Keep in mind, even there's a record of Israelites dying because they touched it, their own priests would die if they were in the presence of it and weren't correct in what they were doing. Like understand, this wasn't like it was just against the bad guys. Basically, if you did and do what you're supposed to be doing in the presence of physical gods on earth, like this is Yahweh's literal signature on Earth, and you're gonna be acting some type of way.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, this was just dangerous, yeah.
Speaker 3: Right, right, So we I have like a couple of other articles that I really want to get to. But this is a pretty cool website. It's called Romancatholic Beliefs dot Org. Okay, so now we're gonna take it from their perspective.
Speaker 1: I would say, is this pro Roman Catholic or anti Roman Catholic? Because the name could be very you know, leading one way or another.
Speaker 3: I would venture to say that it's anti Roman Catholic.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's fair, that's fair. But they will probably have their sources cited.
Speaker 3: Sure, sure, so, but it says, who is the Roman Catholic Church really worshiping? Mmmm, let's get to the let's get to the bottom of that question. It says, And now this is all big ass website with a lot of information. We're not gonna read everything, but they are definitely citing their receipts for sure. It says this study will reveal the meaning of the symbols, statues, and attire used by the pope and the priests, as they reveal what the papal church is really worshiping. For thousands of years, pagan religions have used symbols to show which gods they worshiped. These symbols were declared openly in Egypt, Babylon, Rome and other cultures. These symbols are still used today, but their true meanings are hidden. Most people typically don't notice the symbol or they have a positive impression of it. The enlightened understand the meaning behind the symbols and they use them to communicate with others. Leaders of a Christian church should not have anything to do with the symbols of pagan gods. And then it cites a quote from the Bible from Tewod Corinthians, chapter six, verses fourteen and sixteen. It says, for what fellowship has righteousness with lawlessness? And what communion has light with darkness? And what agreement has the Temple of God with idols? For you are the temple of the Living God. I get down with it, all right. So they kind of cite that one, but it says, if you're Catholic, ask yourself, are the leaders of the Roman Catholic Church are using all of these symbols of pagan gods? So the first one they bring up, it says the zuchidi the zucchetti sure which is worn by Catholic priests, cardinals and the pope represent respect, fear, and submission to Sybyl, the mother goddess of Rome.
Speaker 2: I thought that was the Yamica looking thing. It is.
Speaker 3: It is a Yamica looking thing, but the symbol on it, so, it says. The cap of Sybyl is one of the oldest and most sacred sacred pagan religious symbols of humanity, dating back to two thousand BC. The skull cap was worn by the Sun priest of Egypt. It is a thin, slightly rounded skull cap, now commonly known by various titles, including the Yarmulk and Koufi by the Jews and Muslims, respectively.
Speaker 2: It says.
Speaker 3: The Roman Catholic Church calls it the zuki or Zucchetti anyway. Anyway, Vatican Hill was the site of the largest ancient temple, the Sibyl Ashtaroth, the goddess of fertility, sexuality, and war, was known as Sibyl in Rome. So weird, weird The Bible warns against worshiping her, it says. It says, uh, then the children of Israel again did evil in the side of the Lord and serve the balls and Ashtaroths.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 3: So then it gets into the meter, which is the fish hat.
Speaker 1: It says.
Speaker 3: The it might it might be meter, miter, mitra, or however you say it. But I'm just gonna say meter because I'm American, and we do American shit, and we say American shit the wrong way. That's how we do it right here. But anyway, the meter hat is worn by Catholic priests, cardinals, and the pope, and it represents Dagon, the Babylonian fish god. The ancient Babylonians worship Dagon, the god of agriculture, of food and good for the Babylonian priest wore a headdress that represented the worship of Sybil and Dagon. It featured an open fish mouth on the head, with the rest of the body forming a cloak. And the Roman Empire is worn by the head priest of Sibyl or the Great Queen Mother Goddess. And we always talk about how the Roman Church is, Like, dude, they put Mary up there with Jesus, like they're basically one and one in the Catholic Church, right.
Speaker 2: Well, they believe that Mary is the Mother.
Speaker 3: Of God, yeah, the Holy Vessel.
Speaker 1: Well yes, But then this is where I differ from Catholics as far as my belief on what Mary is and who she is. I don't think she was just some chick like she wouldn't just some girl that only gave birth to Jesus.
Speaker 2: And that was it.
Speaker 1: Like no, No, she was incredibly important for a lot of reasons. But the Catholic faith basically teaches that this was the mother of Yahweh and the mother of Jesus because the two are inseparables. Therefore we have to look at her as some sort of like deity mother right well herself.
Speaker 2: And I respectfully disagree.
Speaker 3: But yeah, and I will actually say that within Wicca, in witchcraft and a lot of other religions as well, there's always a father God and a mother God like there. And so whenever you're seeing the Catholic Church is also incorporating this into their beliefs. I mean that it's it absolutely stems from paganism, you know. So maybe this is why they put so much respect on Mary's name, because they need that mother goddess.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but anyhow.
Speaker 3: It says today Catholic cardinals, bishops and the Pope all where the open fish mouth meter, which represents the worship of Sybil and Dagon, the meter hat of Dagon is a is always worn over the Kippa of Astroth slash Sybyl as you can see in the picture of Pope Francis the first, so you can see right there that it goes, it goes all the way down, just like the original, the og you know, symbolism of it, no doubt. It said God warned the Jews not to worship the gods of Babylon, and the quote from Jeremiah, Jeremiah, chapter one, verse sixteen, it says, I will pronounce my judgments on them concerning all their wickedness, whereby they have forsaken me and have offered sacrifices to other gods and worshiped the works on their own hands. So don't do that, because it's a jealous God, right right, right. Then it gets into the obelisks of Saint Peter's Square, represents the worship of the sun God. We're not necessarily going to get in that. And it talks about, you know how the during the sunrise on the vernal equinox, the sun causes the opolisk to cast its shadows towards the dome of Saint Peter's Basilica, which represents the sexual union of the Sun god and moon goddess. So even within like peg in worship and a bunch of other religious warship, you would always have the Father God and the Mother God, which usually whenever you're talking about astrology, would be representative of the Father God being the Sun, the Mother God being the moon. Yeah, so you see right there, Why are you incorporating this, You're a Christian book.
Speaker 1: So as far as where the Vaticans laid out, that obelisk and that church are on the grounds of what was once Nero's circus, and a lot of the games were done in honor of gods, right, So to have some sort of thing line up like that for pagan reasons I understand completely. But I find it very interesting that the Catholic Church built their home on top of Nero's circus, where Saint Peter was executed.
Speaker 3: Of all places, out of all places, right, yeah, Well, then it gets into the six sided star is the supreme symbol of Satanic tyranny, it says, So, so anyway, what does that mean? It says the hexagram has been used by people such as pagan Babbelonians, Egyptians, and Assyrians to directly or indirectly worship Satan through the church's eyes. Helena Blovatsky wrote that Lucifer is the true God, and she incorporated the hexagram in the emblem of the Theosophical Society, which was founded in eighteen seventy five. Satanists, Luciferians, astrologers in witches use it to invoke the power of demons. The six sided star numerically. Listen to this, The six sided star numerically equals six to six six, because if you look at it, it has six points six triangles and it is a six sided hexagon.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: We talked about that with the the Black Cube of Saturn episode, because when you look at it, the inner square of the Star of David is a hexagram. There is six points, there's six triangles, and if you even any way you look at it, it breaks down to that number for sure.
Speaker 3: Big facts. Also, you know, you get into the hole the Holy Cross, which whenever you box it up it turns into a cube, and that could be also seen as satan worship as well. But anyway, it says Christians pass it off as the Star of David, but the truth is that King David never used a star, so calling it a nice sounding name hides what it really represents. King Solomon used it in witchcraft, magic and idolatrous worship to Astrooth and Mulloch. Yeah, so calling it the star of David, you're full of shit.
Speaker 1: There's no reference anywhere ever, period ever, to say that King David had some sort of a star associated with him. As a matter of fact, the only time he could find stars associated with anything like that in the Old Testament is stars to Bail.
Speaker 3: Well, it actually even points it out in the Bible in Acts seven forty three, where it says, and you took up the tent of Moloch and the star of your god, rem fan the figures which you made in order to worship them.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 3: So there's the star being represented right there, right, So.
Speaker 1: To these deities, the moles, the bails, the rim fans, the quote unquote demon.
Speaker 3: Right right. So now I want to get over here where Oh shit, it's also mentioned in Revelation Dagon is Let's go. Revelation thirteen says that that Satan the dragon gives authority to the Antichrist Beast. So Dagon and Dragon, we're gonna see if they actually match up, and uh, let's I'm just gonna give it away. They do Okay, they do. We're gonna get to that. So whenever you see Dragon, just think Dagon for a second, and I promise you that it will match up.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 3: So the Bible calls Satan the great dragon who deceives the world, so the great and this is Revelation twelve nine. It says, so the great dragon was cast out the serpent of old, called the devil, and Satan, who deceives the whole world. He was cast to the earth, and his angels were cast out with him. So and then it gets into relation thirteen and it says, so they worshiped the dragon, who gave authority to the beast, and they worshiped the beast, saying, who is like the beast who is able to make war with him? All right, So, now you're starting to see that if Dagon and Dragon are the same thing, and you're starting to see that Dagon the fish at that the pope is ultimately wearing, and its representation and its connection to awanis and the historical context and the biblical context of Dagon. Now you're starting to look at the pope in a different manner, as if you needed another thing to look at him differently.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, absolutely right, bro.
Speaker 3: So that's that was just a fun little website I want to get into. But this one, this is a very interesting pages here as well. This is hub pages. I believe it's just like certain authors will write certain articles on it. But it's called it says Dagon worshiped the fish God in Christianity. Now, we already went over a good little chunk of what they're going to be talking about here, but I did want to get to a couple of things that nobody talks about. So all right, you know what we're gonna start right here. It says the Philistines were also a part of and considered the Canaanites, and they worship ball a start day and Dagon. Here once again, as in all sun worshiping cultures, we have a trinity. Dagon means fish God in Hebrew. See Strong's Concordance number seventeen twelve. So I like that they mentioned Strong's concordance. We like that, No doubt uh day gown or degone gown day gown. Yeah, it's spelled basically dug gown the fish God. We can still see the worship played out today. Just look at the Catholic Church, the pope and the and the bishop's meters. It is the same today as it was in Philistine or Philistine Today the name Dagon is replaced by the name itch this. Is that how you say that?
Speaker 2: Ikethy?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a symbol, right, we've all seen that before, and I'll show you how we see it. So ikethys means fish in Greek. See the Strongs Concordance number twenty four eighty six. So the church will tell you that, would you say ichth this? Itch this?
Speaker 2: I think ick this?
Speaker 3: The Church will tell you that ick this is an acronym for Eos eolsos Christos theos eo uo soder some Greek shit probably translated to ingrid to English. This reads Jesus Christ, god Son, Savior. But in truth it is the continuation of dagon worship, all right. So, and this is speculation. This is just people trying to break down symbols, So don't get your panties in a bunch. They do have receipts and you can see what they mean by this.
Speaker 1: No, no, I've I've just it's been a long time since I've heard that phrase ick this even being used. So I have no idea where this is going to be honest.
Speaker 3: So yeah, whenever you see the fish symbol representing Jesus, Yeah no, no, not so talking about fish cotts here. So let's see what Let's see how they break it down. It says, if you look at the monogram of Icknus written in Greek, is I X O U S the I X and s. So if you just look at the I, X and s the first, second and last letter, and superimpose them on top of each other, and you get the six six six symbol spoken of in revelation. And this is why we have all the fish symbols in Christianity. So let's see what they mean by that. It says the Bible states in revelation, that the beast shall rise out of the sea. Interesting, the beast comes from the sea right. And I stood the dragon, if you will, if you must, And it says, and I stood upon the sand of the sea, and I saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the same the name of blasphemy it is also, or it is is this also the reason they call it the Holy c see as opposed to sea.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Well, there are a lot of fish swimming around this pond, and this is why we have maritime law, also called admiralty law. What it all boils down to is that this is all this is all revolved around sun worship. They say making the sun, which represents Satan as the creator, as a generative force. So where you see rate here the fish symbol ick this written in Greek, and then you can see that it gets into the six to six to six symbol, which I'm I've never seen that before, but supposedly this is the six to six to six symbol from John in Revelation.
Speaker 1: So I get I'm with you. I've never seen that particular sigil before. And I'm gonna be honest. The fish with the Greek letters on the inside, I've seen the fish before. I've never seen a fish with Greek letters on like a car decal. I've seen the fish with like the word love on the inside or something like that, I think, or Jesus. But to that point, everybody, if you ask them what fish comes from, they say it's a symbol of Jesus, you know, fisher of men. And he turned the two loaves and seven fish into a whole.
Speaker 2: Thing for the masses.
Speaker 1: And if you ask them where that actual symbol comes from, right, that actual iconic bumper sticker we've seen a million times. Most Christians will say that it comes from when they tried to stone Mary Magdalen, and they asked Jesus what he thought about it, and he went and squatted down and started, you know, doodling in the sand with his finger. He drew the fish. And that's just what people believe. That's not what happened when you read that story. Nothing about a fish ever came up with that whole story. He drew the sins of all of everybody in attendance on the ground, nothing about a fish. So then you think where, well, then where does this actual image come from?
Speaker 2: Yo, no Christian actually can answer that.
Speaker 3: Well, it shrouded in mystery, that's for sure. But as they said up here, the uh if you look at the monogram, the I and the X and the S. If you if you take the I, X, O, U, S, which which is the ichthys the Greek letters of of the of ikthus, which would be the ix and S, and you'll see it right here, here's the I the X and the S right. It's a weirdness, but you can see that this may have been. And now I don't I didn't read all of Revelation. I find some of it, you know, interesting, but it's it's hard to interpret. But this may have been the symbol that they were referring to, or that that John was referring to. Okay, So then you see Raid here checking out Pope Francis with a cross with the image of a fish on it. He's wearing the fish hat and he has the cross with two little fishies swimming on both sides yep.
Speaker 2: One percent.
Speaker 3: And then over here Pope Francis kissing an image of the Virgin of a parsi a parsida, a pasida apasida, a black Mary of the World Youth Day Mass of July twenty thirteen. So he's kissing his fish.
Speaker 2: There.
Speaker 3: Then it says Dagon and the Catholic Church and Mary. This should be interesting. Deagon, the name given by the Philistines, was the same sun god of the Egyptians who had plunged into the waters of the womb to be reborn. This may be why the Catholic Church pray to marry oh, fuck me, that's interesting, and it could It could be instead of Mary, it could be Mayor or maice, Mare or MRIs, the Latin name for the ocean or the sea. Ah.
Speaker 2: If any birth to Dagon his mother, if you will.
Speaker 3: If anyone wants to join the church today, what do they have to do? They have to get baptized. For most Protestants, they have to be baptized by immersion, plunged into the waters of the womb to be reborn, it says an initiation of sorts and a top it all offt the initiate has to accept Jesus Christ as their personal savior. The name Jesus. Oh, this might be going a little far. Let's see. By the way, these aren't my opinions. I just want to I'm just presenting what I found.
Speaker 2: Okay, good, dude, you're good.
Speaker 3: The name Jesus Christ represents Dagon, and the pope represents Jesus Christ here on earth. He represents Dagon here on earth. Dagon is also the Greek Poseidon or the Roman Neptune. So what do they mean as far as Jesus Christ representing Dagon. I this is my first time seeing it. I didn't read this entire article.
Speaker 1: But I feel like they're about to make the connection, like, oh, you mean the guy who died and rose again three days and then we have this guy who did it in this culture and this guy that did it in this culture, and I have a feeling they're about to try to draw some string there. But even the name Jesus Christ wasn't his actual real name. Now we can get into the debate of how and why Yeshua became Jesus in a language with no jays. Now that like this can be that could be a number of reasons, but yeah, they're not.
Speaker 2: You know, we're good.
Speaker 3: Well, it says the true name of the the Messiah is Yehoshua, so you.
Speaker 2: Say that, yeah, Yashua.
Speaker 3: Well it's spelled really weird right here. But it says he was the name or he was the Messiah, not the Christ. And then it says for more information on this, read how Yehoah and Yehoshua the true Bible names in Hebrew.
Speaker 1: Well, that's because Christ didn't come around until it was put into Greek, because that's from the Greek word cristos.
Speaker 2: That's not a Hebrew word anyway.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Anyway, it's pretty weird. I'm not even trying to run on that. That's not the point that I was trying to make. But so then it gets into the Mother Mary, the Mary goddess worship. So Pope Francis and Mary, this seems interesting. It says Pope Francis, who is at Jesuit, clearly worships Mary. On October thirteenth, twenty thirteen, he consecrated the world to the Immaculate Heart of Mary. Pope Francis claims in quotes that she gave birth to the church, and she is our holy Mother. The fish symbol of pagan times represented the womb and the Great Mother. Let us invoke Mary's intercession, he said, May she help us to may wait. May she help us to be open to God's surprises, to be faithful to Him each and every day, and to praise and thank Him for he is our strength. He is invoking the Great Mother Goddess to the whole world. The worshiping of false gods and icons and idols. Anyway, it says in his recent prayer made by Pope Francis at Limpedusa last year, he called Mary the star of the Sea. So it's just a lot of symbolism here. I don't think that anybody's going back and saying that Jesus was actually dagon. It's just the symbolism that they may be picking up on.
Speaker 1: No, but I mean it isn't. He has said these things, he has done these things. He is fully speaking about Mary as if she is a mother deity. It's and I hate to be the one to burst the bubble here, but the whole point of the book isn't to worship Mary. It is to worship Yahweh through the sacrifice of his son Yeshiah.
Speaker 2: That is the entire point and scope of it.
Speaker 1: The number one rule that Jesus told us to do is love thy neighbor right, honor God above anything else, and love your neighbor as yourself. That that's the number one and number two of how to live the best life possible. He didn't say shit about his mom.
Speaker 2: That's just me. I don't know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the it's it's questionable because when you look at the Bible, it's well, at least the New Testament, well, the Old Testament talked about the times of him actually coming. But like if you look at the Bible, it's it's not saying to worship any kind of mother goddess. It's not saying to worship Mary. None of it says any of that. It's them making symbols out of Mary. And so even like you said, Jesus never never said that you need to worry as mother or any of that other kind of shit. So you're starting to really see the uh, like the the melding of the pagan under understanding of of worship, which you know they're they're basically taking the the blueprint or the outline of pagan worship and applying it to Christianity and saying, look, we're Catholics. And so that's not necessarily the way to go because if Jesus is the savior, now that's open to interpretation, that's whatever you believe. But if Jesus is the savior and you're running your entire not only your church but not even your just your city, but your entire religion and and your understanding of spirituality as a symbol, why then would you need to worship a mother, Mary, a saint, a pope, uh, any of these kind of people like, no, cut the fat and get straight to the source. It should be just Jesus, right.
Speaker 1: I fully agree I fully agree. And again this does and detract from Mary's importance and like why she was chosen to be the vessel for the Savior. There's reasons, and like mad respect and reverend should be put on her, yes, but praying to her as a deity, that's that's a little wild. And then oh man, this one, this one chaps the chonies of of all Catholics. Whenever you mentioned that Mary didn't die of virgin and twice it's mentioned that Jesus had brothers, like brothers, Joseph and Mary had children of their own after Jesus, and it's like, no, that's not true. Uh yeah, look at the translation. It's like, yeah, no, look at the translation. When he referred to when Jesus was healing people and his homeboy came up, he was like, hey, Jesus, your mom and your brothers are here to see you. He wasn't referring to your very tight knit friends that you consider brothers. It was one of his disciples that was speaking to him, one of those that would have been considered that type of brother.
Speaker 2: So like, it's wild. And then when you look at it, Joseph.
Speaker 1: Was like forty and Mary was like fourteen when Jesus was conceived, and that's what another portion of the whole Immaculate Conception thing. So like you're telling me they didn't have any more any children her whole life, she didn't.
Speaker 2: Know, dog, That's not how that played out at all.
Speaker 3: Mary was only fourteen married. Huh, Mary was only fourteen.
Speaker 2: It was customary in that time, dude.
Speaker 1: Marriage being a thing until you're like late teens and early twenties only started becoming in vogue.
Speaker 2: In the last few centuries.
Speaker 3: Oh man, I have that's the truth of it.
Speaker 2: That's horrible. I fully disagree with that.
Speaker 1: But you could be a fourteen year old boy and get married to a fourteen year old girl three hundred years ago and like that was boom. That was solid. But like divorce was never an option. You gotta understand that too. It was it was locked in.
Speaker 3: What I'm about to say will probably be blasphemous, and I'm sorry, but.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 3: I like to put things in the scope of today, and I know that times are different. I get it.
Speaker 1: On Hold on, hold on, before you said what's about to say, let me make sure this is clear. As far as Joseph and Marry goes they were engaged to be married before the angel ever came and spoke to her. He had paid a certain portion of a dowry and they were waiting until she had gotten to an appropriate age. I'm saying that too, just so we're clear. The pregnancy kind of forced their hand into making things happen more speedily, but like the deal had already been struck.
Speaker 3: Now continue, So the age at which she was impregnated from the seed of God, if you will, Yeah, it was fourteen.
Speaker 2: It was like fourteen to sixteen. It was somewhere in there.
Speaker 1: I can't speak for full authority on where, but somewhere in there.
Speaker 3: Yes, you know what. I feel bad even mentioning it. I'm just gonna move on past that. It's a little pedophilic.
Speaker 1: But anyway, I mean, I understand, I fully understand what you're saying. But again, dude, that wasn't the way, like culturally speaking back then, if you had a who was twenty and unmarried, like something was wrong with her or like you were gonna have to figure something out.
Speaker 4: Dude.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, like I said, like, times were very different back then. As soon as a little girl would bleed, she was now a woman. So, yep, there wasn't necessarily laws saying that you had to be eighteen.
Speaker 1: I'm very happy that we live in a civilized society where that's deemed fucking wrong.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna say that, but you know I'm in place.
Speaker 3: But in the eyes of God, fourteen was okay. That was the point that I was trying to.
Speaker 1: Make under the pretenses of marriage. And also keep in mind they were waiting she was a virgin when she had conceived the whole thing.
Speaker 3: Sure, anyhow, we'll move on over to Ball, which is Dagon's son. Yep, okay. As we mentioned before, so most people you might not know who Dagon is, but most of us have heard of Ball and Baphomet and Satan and Lucifern. These kind of names are usually grouped together. Some people say that they're all one beings. Some people say they're all separate beings. That's up to you. But Ball here, it says I really wanted to get to the idea of who Ball was, because, as they say, you get to know the man by his fruits if you will, and I feel like, what better way to get to know who Dagon is than by the fruits of his labor? Which would be ball or bail, absolutely bail god god worshiped. He was a god worshiped in many ancient Middle Eastern communities, especially among the Canaanites, who apparently considered him a fertility deity, and is one of the most important gods in the pantheon. As a Semitic common noun, bail or ball or all, however, you would say it meant owner or lord, although it could be used more generally. For example, a ball of wings was a winged creature, and in the plural bleam of a ballam of arrows indicated archers. Yet such fluidity and the use of the term ball did not prevent it from being attached to a god of distinct character. As such, Ball designated the universal god of fertility, and in that capacity his title was prince Lord of the Earth. All right, all right, So now we might be building on something here, because it talked about how he was a possible you would you would take a ball of wings or was was considered a wing creature in the in the plural a baleam of arrows. So interesting here, let's just try and draw something here. So if he possibly a ball of wings would be a wing creature maybe like a dragon or a baleam of arrows indicated archers. Well, that's interesting because angels usually are looking like archers.
Speaker 1: And indeed, and also feathers would be the feathers that would be used on arrows as well, so like I could see that.
Speaker 3: And also check this out. He was designated the universal God of fertility, which is interesting because that dates back to his daddy, you know, talking about Dagon, but it also may convert into Mary because she was the womb of the Savior, so that I don't know, I'm just starting out thing to Lucifer anyway, because if you were to go according to the story, when they were kicked out of heaven, the first thing they did was come and inner breed with the creation of God.
Speaker 1: So it would be right in line to say that that dude would be a quote unquote fertility god when he and his whole retinue were just fucking everything that moves.
Speaker 3: So whenever you see bail hold the title such as prince or Lord of the Earth, and then you see the pope rocking his daddy's hat, I'm just saying here.
Speaker 2: Not to mention the ring that the pope wears do you have something on that? On this? Uh? I do on this?
Speaker 1: Okay, there we got to people little pin in that one, and he's talking about Lord of the Earth.
Speaker 2: Let's go ahead and keep a pin in the ring. Anyway.
Speaker 3: He was also, oh, check this out. You want to talk about how uh Dagon was basically uh the ruler of the clouds and of fertility and water and stuff like that. Check this out whenever it comes to Bail. Bail was also called the lord of rain and dew, the two forms of moisture that were indispensable for fertile soil and Canaan So that's pretty interesting, right, how they're really all connecting here. This is why you may say that that was his son, because the stories translated into the next, you know, version of this deity, and then it gets into knowledge of Bail's personality and functions derives chiefly from a number of tablets uncovered from nineteen twenty nine onward at Yugrio in northern Syria and dating into the middle of the second millennium BC. The tablets, although closely attached to the worship of Bail at his local temple, probably represent Canaanite belief. Generally fertility was envisaged in terms of seven year cycles. In the mythology of Canaan, Bail, the god of life and fertility, locked in mortal combat with mont, the god of death and sterility. If Bail triumphed, a seven year cycle of fertility would ensue, but if he were vanquished by Mott, seven years of drought and famine would ensue. Eugaritic texts tell of other fertility aspects of Bail, such as his relations with Anath, his consort and sister, and also his searing a divine bull calf from a heifer. But Bail was not exclusively a fertility god. He was also the king of the gods, and to achieve that position, he was portrayed as seizing the divine kingship from Yam, the sea god.
Speaker 1: So the divine kingship from Yam a man was about them, Yam's.
Speaker 3: Son, dude, yams them.
Speaker 2: Cakes, yamming them cakes. You know about it, what's up?
Speaker 3: But anyway, it's just why I wanted to bring that up, because it's all about the sea god and the fishes and everything. So he had to get the divine kinship from the sea god. And then it says the myths also tell us of Bail's struggle to obtain a palace comparable and grandeur to those of other gods. Bail persuaded Asherah to intercede with her husband l the head of the pantheon, to authorize the construction of a palace. The god of arts and crafts, Cothar, then proceeded to build for Bail the most beautiful of palaces, which spread over ten thousand acres. The myth may refer in part to the construction of Bale's own temple in the city of Yugart. Near Bale's temple was that of Dagon, given in the tab Blitz as Baal's father. The worship of Bail was popular in Egypt from the later New Kingdom in about fourteen hundred BC, though the influence of the Aramians, who borrowed the Babylonian pronunciation Bell, the god ultimately became as known as the Greek Belos identified with Zeus. So I think that that's really where he was getting to, as as far as Dagon being also Jesus or whatever, probably just drawing from these ends, because basically Bail turned into Bell, which became Belos, which was Zeus, and people have drawn the comparisons between Jesus and Zeus caught Jesus. What some people say is basically it means hail Zeus, which up to interpretation.
Speaker 2: Oh got you, got you okay.
Speaker 3: So Bail was also worshiped for various by various various communities as a local god. The Hebrews scriptures speak frequently of the of the bail of a given place, or refers to Beleem in the plural, suggesting the evidence of local deities or lords of various locales. It is not known to the extent the Canaanites. It is not known to what extent that the Canaanites considered those various balem identical. But the Bale of Yugarrit does not seem to have confined its activities to one city, and doubtless other communities agreed in giving him cosmic scope. So anyway, kind of just wanted to throw that in there. This is from Britannica, so this is kind of just like the documented literature part. It's an encyclopedia, but absolutely just want to throw that out there. So then I come over to this website which is a pretty interesting one. It's called rav Shaoul dot com. But the Sabbath Covenant a Nazarene's guide, So I believe this is Jewish, right.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's something I'm not sure or what it's supposed to mean, but all.
Speaker 3: Right, so I guess this are this website wrote a book called The Anti Christ Revealed, which okay, everybody's always trying to figure this out and so but chapter four in the book it says, from Dagon to the dragon, the spirit behind the beast. So I thought this was this would be interesting to bring up. It says the word dragon comes from the word Dagon, one of, if not the oldest pagan gods, dating back to Nimrod. Dagon or Dagon evolved over time and cultures into the dragon.
Speaker 2: Yeah, which is pretty.
Speaker 3: Interesting whenever you're talking about the etymology. Where does it all come from. I know that we all want to believe the dragons were a real thing. I hope that they are. But according to this understanding rate here, dragon gets its name from Dagon, which was a fish god, which is interesting because whenever you're looking at dragons, they're usually scaly like that, you know. So, uh so you see raid here where basically it has a pretty cool picture of the Dagon fish god basically controlling the pope. Yeah you see that. Yeah, so you got Dagon over here. Dagon the fish god equals Neptune equals Poseidon, who carries the trident equals Satan equals Leviathan equals tennine equals Dragon equals Cephareth or Sarah Sarah rather. So these are the different interpretations how they've grown to evolve as far as symbolism goes, according to their understanding. So you would have the Dagon fish god evolving into Neptune, evolving into Uh Satan or Leviathan, and then evolving into the Dragon, which would be Satan and the goat head and shit like that, the upside down pentagram.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's kind of crazy to hear the names out loud. But again, if you're not, if you're just listening to this and you would like to see what we're talking about, come check his own Patreon. When you see their images lined up next to each other, I see where they're coming from.
Speaker 3: Gonna be honest, right right, And this is kind of just getting into the whole pretty much everything that we got into. So it's not just I just wanted to show that it's not just one person or one group of people that are saying this, that there's actually a bunch of beliefs that are stemmed from this. So then it gets into the Ikethys symbol of the fish. It says Dagon or fish worship is the source of the Christian symbol of the fish. Actually it can be traced to the fish worship of Dagon and the zodiac sign of Pisces. We are told it is because some of the disciples were fishermen, or that Yeshua would make us fisher of men, among other excuses. The truth is is that it is nowhere defined in scripture. But yet the real source of the Christian fish symbol is that of Dagon worship, just like the meter had it says. According to Egyptian mythology, when the judge, when the judges found Osiris or Nimrod guilty of corrupting the religion of Adam and cut up his body, they threw the parts into the nile. It was said that a fish ate one of these chunks and transformed. And then later Isis was fishing along the river bank when she fished up a half man, half fish. This sea creature was known as Dagon, the reincarnated Nimrod. A Dagon is the representation of Nimrod of ancient Babylon resurrecting out of the ocean depths as a half man, half fish. So this is really where they're trying to bring in the whole baptism kind of thing.
Speaker 1: I mean, so Nimrod had to make an appearance the reincarnation of Nimrod the Babylonian king aka Saddam Hussein possibly and and you know, wait, no, no, that Wasbkanzer.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I get this.
Speaker 2: Excuse me, my bad, My bad. Okay.
Speaker 3: So it says Dagon is the diminutive of Dag and signifies fish. Boloonians believe that a being part man in part fish, emerged from the Eritherian sea that's a tough word, and appeared in Babylonia in the early days of its history. Representations of the fish god have been found among the sculptures of Nineveh. The Philistine Dagon was of similar character. So yeah, it's pretty interesting when and then you, oh, dude, I didn't even think about this, And then it gets into the worship of Dagon also affected people's eating habits. Now, the mystery of why Catholics abstain from eating fish on all days except for Fridays comes into focus. This restriction of eating fish is not found strict in scripture. Whether they realize it or not, they are practicing the ancient pagan rite of worshiping Dagon. The Catholic Encyclopedia even admits such abominations of the so called church and then as a ritual of the warship. We only know from ancient writers that for religious reasons, most of the Syrian peoples abstain from eating fish, a practice that one is naturally inclined to connect with the worship of a fish god.
Speaker 1: Okay, so that's actually they're wrong on that this source. So Catholics don't abstain from eating fish on every day except for Fridays during LNT they only eat fish on Fridays. They eat fish year round, all the time, any day of the week. They don't abstain from it during LNT. They don't eat red meat on Fridays, or any meat that when you cut into it bleeds a i e. They only eat fish during that time and that is between that is the vernal equinox. If I'm not mistaken, it's around that time when it starts, that's Good Friday and ash Wednesday. Excuse me, it's from ash Wednesday to Good Friday.
Speaker 2: It's the Easter season of LNT.
Speaker 1: So they don't abstain from eating fish. That I see what they're trying to say. But they got it a little off kilt there.
Speaker 3: You know, just different interpretations, that's all it is. But so now I want to get to a website that is called useless etymology dot com The etymology of Dragon. Okay, so let's see what this one says. It says dragon comes from the Latin term draconem, meaning huge serpent or dragon, which in turn is from the Greek dracone, a serpent or giant seafish. The pirroot dirk to see suggests that the literal sense of dracone was the one with the deadly glance. I like looking into this kind of shit certain etymologies, but it says the sense of glance or gaze in the Greek dracon appears in the stem drac of dirk S's tie, which means to see clearly. Dragon came to the English came to English by the way of the old French dragon in the thirteenth century, drake was also often used interchangeably. In the young were known as dragonettes.
Speaker 1: Okay, so I've heard of a drake, like a fire drake or something like that, So it's like a young dragon, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah yeah, basically it says. Originally in Greek and Latin mythology, and even in English, the term could refer to any great serpent, even those that weren't mythological. For example, in the Iliad, Agamemnon wears a blue dragon motif on his sword belt. But it's just like it's it's just as like that the drag con was used there to refer to a snake. So you kind of seeing I just like, you know, pulling up.
Speaker 1: A skin belt is still pretty sick though, right right, So, and you start to see it here that the dagon the fish god, and how it translates even is relating to what we would know as a dragon, that it's always something to do, like right here, a sea serpent.
Speaker 3: And you know, so I kind of just wanted to throw that went out there. As far as the etymology goes, it's up to interpretation, I believe. As far as where this term dragon or dagon comes from, people have different understandings of it, but whether it comes from Draccon or Dagon or whatever, they definitely seem to be at least somewhat interchangeable.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, so I just wanted to.
Speaker 3: Throw that out there. Next, I would like to get to d all right, Yeah, this is going to be one of the final things that we look into. But this is this is actually a pretty cool way of looking at this. So I want, y'all, it's only like three minutes long. We're not going to play the whole thing, but it's only three minutes long. And this is the Vatican Cult of Dagon. This is what they get into.
Speaker 5: So in his movie Dagon, which I highly recommend you you go see, he shows how the fish people turned everyone away from God and it brought them together under their dark lord.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: But for HB.
Speaker 5: Lovecraft, these murph folk were no beauties.
Speaker 6: Perhaps they're beautiful, they were also very deadly, but they would corrupt your soul and take you over genetically.
Speaker 5: And then bring you down to the dark One and the deep, the one that ever sleeps.
Speaker 3: I mainly wanted to show it for the movie that he was referencing called Dagon, which was basically these mermaids that were bringing down people down to their god. And so could we be talking about Leviathan here? Plus that was that was written. It was a story written by what was it, Madam Blavotsky or HB. Lovecraft, one of them?
Speaker 2: HP Lovecraft. That's right, right, So all.
Speaker 3: Right, this next video I want to show is it's actually is this your boy, let's see, it's only four minutes. Check it out.
Speaker 4: Religious symbol and that is an ancient Phoenician god that was very important in the Middle East some five thousand years ago. That god was called Dagon, the Agom. Dagon was a fish god. Interesting how he has evolved into today's world of religion. Dagon is still very much alive with the.
Speaker 3: World today, Jordan Maxwell, there it is.
Speaker 4: First of all, everyone knows that Christianity is founded on the worship of Jesus Christ. That is accepted around the world, and most people believe that the Vatican is a center for the worship of Jesus, the God of Christianity. However, millions of people also believe that the Pope of Rome is leading the Christians to worship Jesus throughout the world. But my question is who is the pope leading the worship of The first symbol that I want to talk about is the headdress that the Pope or the Bishop of Rome wears. That headdress is very interesting and has quite a history to it. That pope's headdress is called Pope's miter, the Pope's might. We've seen it in many different shapes, but they're always basically the same shape, the Pope's miter. It's an official headdress worn only by the Pope, supposedly only by the Pope. But we need to understand that that symbol goes back at least five thousand years. So what we need to know and what we need to keep in mind, is that this strange and interesting headdress of hat that the Pope wears is impacted by a god named Dagon. Degon was a god of the Philistines, and Dagon comes from the word dag, which means fish. So Degon was a fish god. And here we have pictures of another fish god named Annis, same god, but was worship in different countries under different names. So we have we have a god who's half fish and half men are men who wear the garbs of a fish in their in their religious uh celebrations. So here in the Jewish Encyclopedia, under the heading of Dagon, you will see a picture of uh the priests of Dagon or the god himself, and he's wearing a fish head and the body of a fish down his back. So now we see the pope's headdress on the top is the pope's by but when turned you then see he's actually wearing a fish head the fish god dey god, because he's representing the worship of an ancient Phoenician god. So this is why today Christians on the back of their cars you will see have a fish symbol, thinking that that's to denote them as Christians worship in Jesus. No, it's a fish symbol because it's denoting Dagon, the fish God. The significance of Dagon was a very important mystical god to the ancient peoples in the Middle East, in Babylonia who Maria Veniicia Cana, and that very powerful mystical god is still dominating the spirit and the intellectual thinking of religion even to today. So it's not Jesus that's influencing the Vatican and the Pope, it's Dagon, the fish god. That's the importance of this. The point being is that religion comes to the world and the age of Pisces, and Pisces is of course the two fish of the constellation of Pisces. But day God is five thousand years old, all.
Speaker 3: Right, So there's the Great Jordan Maxwell. May he rest in peace. But it's pretty interesting whenever you really look at it. What is the purpose of this fish hot and who are they really bowing to? That's the big question because you look at the Vatican, you look at how they run their business over there. You got all the pedophiles going on over there. I know that a couple of shit heads don't represent everybody whenever, but whenever you have them by the thousands, literally, yeah, by the thousands.
Speaker 2: I mean, be a trend. I'll say that for sure.
Speaker 3: Right right, And so we just want to throw that one out there. One more thing that I wanted to bring up. This is a very interesting article. This would be the last one that we bring up over here, and I.
Speaker 2: From the Irish Central.
Speaker 3: The Irish Central Central dot com.
Speaker 1: But it says this out to Ireland, we do in fact have like over one thousand Irish cult members out there.
Speaker 2: We see you. We see you out there rocking the orange or the green. Either way that goes.
Speaker 3: I look forward to the green beer every year.
Speaker 2: There you go.
Speaker 3: But it says an Irish Saints eerie prophecy that Pope Francis will be the last pontiff. Check this shit.
Speaker 2: Out, Oh the pope prophecy.
Speaker 1: Okay, we've brought it up before, but let's read about.
Speaker 3: It now, dude. It's wild, all right. So it says this.
Speaker 1: Prophecy also predicted Benedict resigning, if I'm not mistaken, right.
Speaker 3: Yes, sirh did Okay? It says, in a series of one hundred and twelve cryptic Latin phrases, the Irish saint predicts the Roman Catholic popes. He predicted there would only be one more pope after Benedict, and during his reign comes the end of the world, so Francis could be the last Saint. Malachi's final prediction in full is this in the final persecution of the Holy Roman Church that will reign Peter the Roman, who will feed his flock amid many tribulations, after which the seven hilled city will be destroyed, and the dreadful judge will judge the people the end. So it says Pope Francis, who was born as George Mario Bergold Bergoglio or Hey Jorgey orgy, let me put some respect on that chose his papal name in honor of Saint Francis of Assissi. One theory that seeks to confirm the Irish Saints' final prophecy is that Saint Francis's father's name was Pietro or Peter Okay. Interesting. In eleven thirty nine, the Archbishop Malachi went to Rome from Ireland to give an account of his affairs. While there, he received a strange vision about the future that included the name of every pope one hundred and twelve in all from his time who would rule until the end of time. We are now the last prophecy. Saint Malachi gave an account of his visions to Pope Innocent the Second, but the document remained unknown to in the Roman archives until its discovery in fifteen ninety. His predictions are taken very seriously, as one report states, in nineteen fifty eight, before the conclave that would elect Pope John, the thirteenth, Cardinal, Spellman of New York hired a boat filled it with sheep and sailed up and down the Tiber River to show that he was pastor at Nautre. The motto attributed to the next Pope and the prophecies. As for the prophecy concerning the one hundred and eleventh Pope, Pope Benedict, the prophecy says of him Gloria Olivier, which means the glory of the Olive. The order of Saint Benedict is all known as the Olivitins, which many claim. The many claims make Malachi prophecies correct. The next and final pope then should be Peter Romans. Many of the prophecies are spot on. For example, the one about Pope Urban the eighth is Lilium et rosa, or the lily in the rose. He was a native of Florence, and arms of Florence feature a in the arms of Florence feature of Florida Lee. So Pope John the Second or Pope John Paul the Second is de la bor Solis, meaning of the eclipse of the sun. And he was born May eighteenth, nineteen twenty during a solar eclipse. Yeah, so it's pretty interesting, but it says Peregrinus Apostolicus or pilgrim Pope, which designates pious. The six appears to be verified by many journeys to new Lands. So will Pope Francis be the last pope? The Irish seer of the twelfth century has said it so, and time will tell.
Speaker 2: Dude, isn't that interesting?
Speaker 1: So apparently this is going to be the pope that's going to be in the in charge when the apocalypse happens.
Speaker 3: That's what the seer would have us believe.
Speaker 1: I gotta tell you. I mean, I do believe that we are living in the end times. I one hundred percent do, so I have to.
Speaker 2: Agree with it. But then again I may be biased.
Speaker 1: And again this is if we are to believe the historical accounts, and if we are to believe that that pope prophecy isn't a forgery in all of these things. I don't believe it is personally, But you know, there's gonna be haters throwing shade. So you know, some people will hear that and really get concerned. Some people will hear that and laugh themselves.
Speaker 2: We're here for everybody.
Speaker 3: I mean. The only way to deem it untrue would be as if we get a new pope.
Speaker 2: Or if just you know, I mean.
Speaker 3: Mor pharma and happens and we all die, then it would be true.
Speaker 2: But does it mean That's the thing.
Speaker 1: I would have to look more into it because like does it mean armageddon or does it mean the end of the church, Like this would be the last pope as in the Catholic Church crumbles.
Speaker 3: It could be that. I mean, especially especially if you think that you know, the globalist or the Illuminati is trying for a one world order. They wouldn't need a religious sector of that order. It would just be one ordering.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the religion might even detract from it. If anything, they're trying to do away with religion.
Speaker 3: Altogether, like the Chinese.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, Communism is very big about that. No religion is bad for the society. That's how they see it. It takes away from the common good.
Speaker 3: Right. So anyway, I wanted to bring all this up because I want people to really start looking into the symbology of whatever it is you believe in. I personally, like I say, you know, whenever I look into any thing spiritual, I'm always looking into the symbology because I want to know it's roots. Because if you're in prayer or if you're in meditation, or if you're performing some kind of witchcraft shit. It's all really all encompassing. But the idea that the pope wearing the hat, the hat of Dagon, which dates to awanis or however you o WANs or however he said it, which also is the father to bail. And then you look into all right, where does the Pope sit in his auditorium and it's like, you know, demons pulling Jesus, you know, back into hell, right, and then you see then you see him carrying his staff with the two little fishes on it, with Jesus just dying right there, and it really puts it into puts it into the scope of like all right, like who are these people worshiping? Like what are they really pushing? And especially dude, I don't know about you, but I love watching Like there was this video that I saw and it was like mass over the Vatican one day. It was a couple of years ago, and they're speaking in Latin or in Italian or whatever, but like over there it was I guess it was being translated one way, maybe they were saying something else, but dude, basically the Pope was talking about like how Lucifer is Lord.
Speaker 2: And it just heard something about that, but I haven't seen the video.
Speaker 3: It's crazy, dude, And so all I'm saying is is just look into it. Don't take every single thing on faith, because whenever you take every single thing on faith, you're leaving interpretation up to people who may not have the best interest at your heart.
Speaker 1: Absolutely read your Bible for yourselves, y'all, okay, or read your literature yourselves, do your own research. Don't just if you're gonna die on a hill, make sure it's for something that you actually truly believe into your core.
Speaker 3: Right right. So anyway, Yeah, just really wanted to bring up all that. I thought it was an interesting rabbit hole to dive into, and you know, just the Vatican in general, all roads, all roads leading back to Rome. I do believe that the Vatican is one of, if not the most evil place on the planet. And you can really see it. I get it that it's a very beautiful place. I mean, it's the amount of artifacts they have. They literally have too many. They have to put most of them down into a basement where you have to, you know, have a certain title even to get in there, and I don't know. I anytime I hear a Vatican and the Pope, I'm just like, hmm. You know, they might be preaching Jesus on the surface, but you know their heart lies within their symbolism, and their symbolism shows fucking Satan worship. That's really what it is.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: And again this is not trying to throw shade it Catholic people. Okay, if you, if you have found your peace in this world from going to Mass and saying the hymns and good for you, good for you, God bless him, but we would be remiss to just point out the glaring, obvious red flags when we see them, the same way we do about all denominations, the same way we do about all religions and things and stuff. We're just here to ask the questions. You know, nobody should be upset by anything we have said today.
Speaker 3: And I know that everybody has their own interpretation of our boy, Zachary King. You know how I was.
Speaker 1: Gonna ask, why don't you say any of this stuff whenever? Not just him, but like a spiritual gangster, she's a Catholic her. Like there's some people that I would love to actually as a Christian. I would love to debate them for their Catholic faith versus Protestant faith.
Speaker 2: But I would love to like do it respectfully.
Speaker 1: And the problem is, whenever you get to people that dogmatic about their religions butting heads, it can very rarely stay respectful, y'all.
Speaker 2: That's the reason why we don't do this.
Speaker 3: I feel like Teresa would would be pretty kosher the whole time.
Speaker 2: She would, But that's the thing I don't.
Speaker 1: I would have to talk with her and see, like how invested in the rituals of the Catholic faith she is, you know what, I mean to do that, and then.
Speaker 3: At that so she knows her shit though.
Speaker 2: Oh her knowledge absolutely, but like I don't know, maybe maybe I just anyway, the reason I even bring that up negatively, you know, well.
Speaker 3: The reason I even bring that up, it's like, all right, you have Zachary King, the ex Satanic wizard, right, the high wizard of Satanism. Yeah, and then he just easily converts over to Catholicism, you know what I'm.
Speaker 1: Saying, left the Satanic temple for a few years by the time when he finally had the meeting with Mary.
Speaker 3: Like that, No, I know, I know, but I'm just saying sometimes like likes like that's all. I'm just throwing that out there.
Speaker 2: Okay, But anyway what you're putting down.
Speaker 3: That's that's all I'm saying. You know, I'm just an outsider. What do I know?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 1: Could that also be because the organization that he was a part of took a lot of the uh rituals in order of operations, so to speak, of a Catholic mass and made it for their Satanic reasons. And seeing as how he was a part of a Satanic cult from a very young age, he noticed things.
Speaker 2: That kind of lined up.
Speaker 1: He's like, Oh, I wonder why of those looks like it felt normal or natural. Maybe because they took it from the Catholics, not the other way around.
Speaker 3: Rituals be ritual ling, ritual ling there we go. So whenever you see a dark side of the ritual and then you say, oh look there's the there's the light side of the ritual, the fact of the matter is still ritual and do be ritual and they do be ritualing. So I don't know, I'm just drawing compar dude, they do be. So anyway, do with.
Speaker 2: That as you will.
Speaker 3: I just wanted to provide this whole uh dagon warship the owanis or however the fuck you say it worship which is basically worshiping the fish God. Could it be worshiping the dragon? Could it be worshiping the Leviathan? Could it be the Baptist is a symbol of your worship to dig on? I know sounds blasphemous, but just look into it. We don't know where a lot of this, you know, comes from, and the etymology. Etymology is important. So that's really why I wanted to bring it up. But hopefully I didn't piss too many people off.
Speaker 2: Nah, I don't think you did.
Speaker 1: But now you tell you what, if y'all want to let us know how you felt about it, agreed, disagree, Fuck y'all, fuck us what.
Speaker 2: I don't know, we don't know.
Speaker 1: We should, we should have this discourse and if you would like to have a way to do that.
Speaker 2: Right now, as.
Speaker 1: You're listening to this, most of you are listening on your cell phones. Most of you are listening on Spotify or Apple podcasts. Our demographics show that right however, that means that you have at least on one of those platforms. You have the ability to leave a review, to leave a little post and let us know how you feel. So if you have it already, dear cult members, please at this time.
Speaker 7: Hit the five stars, hit the shared the le like, suscribe, comment, leave a post, leave review, shares with your friends of family, shares the cross the globe.
Speaker 2: Here's the deal.
Speaker 1: The more activity the algorithm see across all of our listening platforms, the more we get promoted to more potential listeners.
Speaker 2: Who could then become potential call members.
Speaker 1: Elect the rest of you, finalies and gentlemen, We thank you for everybody who's already gone and done so. And right there, I care saying in the review section, let us know how you feel about this episode.
Speaker 2: Let us know if we were on base, let us know if we were off face.
Speaker 1: Let us know if it's just conjecture and lore, or if there's something here and you've known more about it, like talk to us.
Speaker 7: We want to hear it all while you're at it. Go to Meta Mysteries, give Jonathan's to other show all of the love and the support. Go to Cajun Knight on YouTube and give me all of the love and support over there, we.
Speaker 2: Thank you for everybody who's already gone and done so.
Speaker 3: And with that being said, this was another beautiful episode of the Cult of Conspiracy. And my name's Jonathan, I'm Jake, and there's one very important, extremely vital piece of information we need you to learn just as soon ask humanly possible, So no blare.
Speaker 1: So hey cult members, Jacob here just want to ask who wants better sex? The best way to get started is to go to Adam and Eve dot com Right now. Adam Eve is offering fifty percent off just about any item, but that's not all. When you get one item, they will also send three bonus sexy items and six free movies. They offered a screen shipping as your privacy is a priority. Plus free shipping on your entire order. Doesn't matter how much you spend or what you buy. All we packaged and sent discreetly for free. That's fifty percent off one item and ten free gifts to boot bring more pleasure and satisfaction into your bedroom. Just go to Adam and Eve dot com and select any one item. It could be an adventurous new toy or anything you desire. Just enter the offer code Cult at check out and you'll get fifty percent off almost any item, plus ten free gifts, three bonus items, six free movies, and free shipping.
Speaker 2: Use the offer code CULT.
Speaker 1: That's Cult at Adam and eve dot com. Now, this is an exclusive offer specific to this podcast, so be sure to use this code to get you not just the discount and the free goodies, but also the one hundred percent free shipping with the code cult