Speaker 1: Hey, Bunky's it's producer Ingrid. This is part two of a two part episode. If you miss part one, look in your feet, it's already there. Enjoy the show. Okay, Marissa and Edward.
Speaker 2: Okay, I did watch More to Love Than There was a bunch of deleted scenes with her. And she meets with Ronnie, the owner. I don't know if anyone remembers. I remember Ronnie from he owns Kleinfeld and he's like this old Jewish man and in New York. And so they have this conversation. He says she treats the staff really well and they love her, and I was like, oh, I still have doubts and we've lived through some relationships with her, but hopefully this guy is the one and she'll stop taking time off because she's taking she's taking time off to acclimate him to America, and like Ronnie seems kind of stressed about it. He's like, it's gonna be okay, you have prepped the staff, everyone can handle things. Well, you're gone, are we sure? Okay? Now it's fine for you. Go for it. And so then she talks to Edward and he doesn't seem that concerned about finding a job, and she she says, I've heard stories about Dominican men using women to get to the United States. It's like, yes, that's this whole show. So uh huh. So I need I need him to get a job right away and prove himself to me.
Speaker 1: She's not a job.
Speaker 2: That is literally one thing that he will not be able to do legally. And she tells him, I need you to step up and make something of yourself and be the man I need you to be, because if I see that you don't have the drive to succeed, I might lose respect for you. No pressure, she is getting worse and worse. She treats him not well.
Speaker 1: I mean, there's just so much power and bials.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So she's driving in New York, which I thought no one did, and she smashes a bug on the window and she says she has fifty to fifty custody of the boys, and that's how she lives in Pennsylvania and works in New York. But we know she has an apartment in New York, so she probably does half of splits her week up. She's very busy being a mom and working. She doesn't have time for Edward and That's what they fight over the most is she doesn't have the energy to talk to him on the phone after dealing with the kids all day and working. And she hopes when he comes she'll see why. He'll see why she's so busy and understand she likes Pennsylvania.
Speaker 1: Leave him in Pennsylvania, like with the kids or whatever, and while she goes, or is he just going to go back and forth with her? I wonder, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know. So she likes Pennsylvania. It's like very suburban where she is, but there's lots of trees and it's quiet and pretty and she likes that. So she drives to Pennsylvania. She plays horse with her kids on the basketball court at their house, in her blonde extensions and leggings and makeup, and she always wears that big cross around her neck too.
Speaker 1: And something sublominal message.
Speaker 2: M So, Derek is a leven, Cole is ten, and so they were born quickly and they don't even look like brothers, she says, their total opposites. Derek is an athlete and Cole is her artistic child. He likes art and music, and they show him missing a basketball shot and they're talking about more than one, how artistic he is, and the key's cutting it with him missing at basketball. It's like, oh, he's ten years old.
Speaker 1: He looks just like his mom. Yeah, and so the other one must look just like the dad. I mean, you know how sometimes that happens. Yet but he looks exactly like her.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So she's never let the kids meet a boyfriend in person before Edward. And the kids say they're excited about Edward coming because she promised them a dog when he gets there, but now she's renegging on that and I so Derek says, yeah, we only found out about him like a year ago, and now he's moving in. So it's like a weird reaction in my body.
Speaker 1: I think these kids have been to a lot of therapy. And he uh huh's voicing how his Yeah, it makes him feel upset in his stomach, you know, absolutely.
Speaker 2: So Derek asks her when he comes here, will he have money? And she says, good question, don't know, and she he's like, did he have a job. Yeah, he worked in a resort, and he worked in like a nice resort, but we don't have those all inclusive resorts, so he doesn't have a skill set that is useful here.
Speaker 1: We do have all inclusive resorts here, I mean in well, I don't know, there's a lot. I mean probably not close to Bluebell, but there's definitely He could definitely work at a high end hotel totally. Yes.
Speaker 2: I think the skills are transferable, and or at a restaurant like he got you something.
Speaker 1: He's in the hospitality industry.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly. So they ask will he get an allowance and she says probably, he's gonna need help for paying for things. And the amount that someone would get here for a paycheck a weekly paycheck is like something he would get in a month there. And Derek says he's nervous. He doesn't want him to replace their dad, and she says He'll always be your dad and Edward will be just another adult here to love you. And Derek says, can we take it slow though? I don't want him coming in like hello, my son. That would be weird, and she says she tells us the divorce was hard on the kids, and I really want them to be comfortable, and at the end of the ninety days, if they aren't happy, we're gonna have to call it quits. And that's a lot of pressure and the time crunch.
Speaker 1: I liked these kids a lot. They are adorable, and I liked how open they were talking.
Speaker 2: Yes and well one Derek Cole does not speak well.
Speaker 1: He was thinking about us next art project. But yeah, I liked this whole scene. I kind of liked how open they were, and I was like, Okay, maybe she's like a great mom. You know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they seem to be open to talking about their feeling. They haven't hit their teenage years though yet.
Speaker 1: True.
Speaker 2: If it was like two years later, Derek would be like, whatever, mom, look about both you.
Speaker 1: We both have our e lipsies. Look, yes, we loved ellipsies. Love these lipsies. Okay, l ipz, I go get one. If you've ever felt stuck trying to lose weight, you're not alone. Interweight Loss by Hers is designed to support you in reaching your goals, and hers now offers access to an affordable range of FDA approved GLP one medications, including the wagovill and the w goobe pen. With w goov at, Hers lose up to twenty percent or more of your body weight. When combined with diet and exercise, it helps you regulate your appetite, eat less and keep weight off. Plus mogov is the first ever GLP one pill for weight loss, so there are no needles needed. Everything is one hundred percent online. Through Hers, you'll connect with the license provider who'll determine what treatment is right for you, and, if prescribed, your medication is delivered right to your door. No insurance is necessary and it doesn't stop there. Weight loss by Hers goes beyond medication by offering access to twenty four to seven messaging with your care team and tons of in app lifestyle and nutrition tips like recipes, meal plans, fitness videos, sleep content. Oh we all need that and more. Even better, with the range of affordable GLP one options, Hers is making it simple to find an approach that fits your needs and your budget. If eligible, you'll get a treatment plan personalized to you and unlimited doses, changes as needed. It's weight loss designed to work with your life, your specific life. Guys, So are you ready to reach your goals? Visit for Hers dot com slash pink shade to get personalized, affordable care that gets you. That's f O r h E r s dot com slash pink shade for Hers dot com slash pink shade weight loss by HERS is not available in all fifty states. Well gov is the registered trademark of Novo and nordesica as. To get started and learn more, including important safety information, will gov clinical study information and restrictions, visit for hers dot com. Y'all know what app I look at every single day Reddit. I used to think Reddit was just for finding information out about our ninety day cast members, but now I'm on there for everything. I'll check reviews before I buy a new hair dryer, or if I need to look at some travel tips, and suddenly i'm deep enough thread about my favorite online game, Sneaky Sasquatch. Yes I am. I'm probably the oldest person that plays Sneaky Sasquatch and goes on this thread, but I don't care. Reddit always has the answers for me when I can't pass the level. Okay, it's a game for ages four and up. I digress, Okay, you know. I get obsessed with topics like Billie Eilish or the Plath family, or to read mpka's finances from Real Housewives at Beverly Hills. So I just love going to Reddit and doing a deep dive to find out what the fans are saying. I like to swap theories. I like to see their reactions in real time as the dramas unfolding on our TV. And that's another reason I like to look at things on Reddit. It's just real people sharing real opinions and real experiences, and you know, I'm one of those people. I'm on there and if you want an honest review of something, Reddit is always the first place to go. Okay, my favorite subreddits are are slash Welcome to plotfil R, Slash Bravo, and of course our slash Sneaky Sasquatch. But I also love our slash travel Hacks and when I'm really into a show like Traders, oh my gosh, those subreddits are incredible. Reddit is the app for authentic conversations about anything and everything. Whatever question you're dealing with, whatever problem your stock on Reddit always has the answers. Download the Reddit app and get answers on our new season of ninety Day Fiance on our Dash ninety Day Fiance download the Reddit app today, okay Asha and Maxwell. Okay Asha talks to her mom in the kitchen. Her mom is funny and her mom is named Juliette. So I don't know if Asha lives with her mom or it was just at her mom's or unclear.
Speaker 2: Dodd has not supplied her her own place to live.
Speaker 1: Maybe then God did supplier, Alexis so.
Speaker 2: God gave her a I feel like everything she does, Like if she goes to the grocery store, it's like, does God want me to get a grapefruit or a mango today? God? Mango? Okay, thank you God.
Speaker 1: So she talks to her mom and she says, Maxwell is just devastated how all this went down. And so I'm going to talk to an attorney about an appeal. You know, it never occurred to me that the application would be denied because I've got on my side. Just can't. She just can't. So she's going to pick up her god brother Rod. He's like a real brother. He's veryly, very overly protective. He's stuck on the whole Nigerian scammer thing. So are we Here's a question that I put to the group. Okay, so people have god parents?
Speaker 2: Right that I wrote, what the hell is a god brother?
Speaker 1: Okay? So people have godparents? I grew up Methodists. We didn't do that. Yeah, and now I'm Presbyterian and they don't do that either, But Catholics one hundred percent do it, and people that are like Episcopalian do it. But lots of religions do it.
Speaker 2: So I here, I don't think we do it.
Speaker 1: Okay. So my mother has a goddag her Vicky. Okay, does that mean Vicky is my godsister? Is that? Is that?
Speaker 2: What is that?
Speaker 1: What that means?
Speaker 2: No, Vicky is.
Speaker 1: My mom, My mom goddaughter named Vicky, So that means Vicky is my godsister.
Speaker 2: God stepsister, no god half sister.
Speaker 1: No, just it would be my godsister because my mom is her godmother. It might be what it is I just need So then I was like, okay, so I'm the godmother of my friend Emily's daughter Ellie. So Ellie is my god daughter. Does that mean my daughter Anna and Ellie are godsisters.
Speaker 2: A god brother typically refers to the son of your godparent or a godchild of your own parent. It creates a sibling like bond built on shared faith and family friendships.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well I had never heard this, and not one person in the Facebook chat had ever heard of it. They said, this is not a thing.
Speaker 2: I had no idea.
Speaker 1: Okay. So it was quite a discussion and people said, it's not a thing. I've never heard of it. But now I know. Next time I see bikiyak can say hello, what's up my god sister? Okay, so blah blah blah. Rod is very stuck on the whole Nigerian scammer thing. Good for you, Rod, she needs somebody, she needs it. Yes, So in the car she goes to pick him up. And in the car he goes, so, you're just giving up on American men And she goes, no, I just never found any. And he goes, you know, also there are Nigerian men who live in the United States. If you have to be a Nigerian And she goes, no, that's not what God told me. And he goes, what about your big tall list? This guy has none of that. Now. Her list is as follows, pull it up it is. Where's the list? Girl, where's the list? Where's the list? Where is it? Oh my gosh, I took so many pictures and here's the list. Okay, here's the final list. Okay, no smoking, drinking, no kids, great job.
Speaker 2: Wait, so does he have kids or does he smoke. He says he has none of these things.
Speaker 1: So a great job questionable.
Speaker 2: He didn't they meet and that he was was he like working at the room?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: I always just think they met at the resort.
Speaker 1: They met online online. She widened her search to the world God.
Speaker 2: Okay, so no, no good job. He might have children, and he might be a smoker.
Speaker 1: He might be a drinker. Has ambition, always got ambition.
Speaker 2: He does have ambition.
Speaker 1: He does God, but not die hard for God, which is interesting from a woman who speaks in tongues and hurls herself on the floor and wears a Jewish delete and constantly says God is speaking to her.
Speaker 2: I want She wants God when she's in church, but the rest the time she wants to drink and bang it out. No, not follow God's rules.
Speaker 1: That's not true. We've seen her talking to God, not at church. She wants someone that's understanding, organized, athletically built, a great lover.
Speaker 2: I maybe I don't know if they've had sex. He looks athletically built.
Speaker 1: No sasquatch.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because she said she hates big feet on a man.
Speaker 1: Big feet, So I guess who big feet on a man? Big cares big feet. I guess no, sasquatch means bigfoot. Yeah to me, I wouldn't. I wouldn't have gotten there with that, by the way.
Speaker 2: But who get cares wealthy? So big feet, I think usually means bigger penis.
Speaker 1: They say so big nose, big penis.
Speaker 2: Oh, I thought it was big hands too, that's what they say. What was that last one?
Speaker 1: You just said wealthy?
Speaker 2: Okay, definitely he does not have that.
Speaker 1: No, it's not that knows his purpose m My note was purpose is to get yeah, good hygiene, good hair, and pretty teeth. Okay. I think he's got the yeah and really loves God, but not too much. But not too much because she wants to be the star of that God relationship. Uh huh Okay, that's her list, so he says she did.
Speaker 2: I didn't think it was that bad. I didn't think it was as critical as we've seen other people have lists.
Speaker 1: Oh, when we covered Indian matchmaking and Jewish matchmaking, those were some lists.
Speaker 2: Now, yes, totally must like Chinese food, like must it was like that specific.
Speaker 1: Must do crossbit four times a week. Yeah, must be above five eight, you know, like.
Speaker 2: Must watch Vampire Diaries. So like it's so specific.
Speaker 1: God whish that show would come back.
Speaker 2: So did you watch that show? Which Vampire Diary? Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Indian Matchmaker? I love that show so much. Okay, you know I did pretty recently go on Netflix site and look for who was the press contact for Indian Matchmaking because I wanted to write them and be like, is it coming back?
Speaker 2: It was such a good show. Just tell me that was a fun show to cover.
Speaker 1: So good Jewish Matchmaking too. I still follow her at the Jewish Matchmaker. I follow her and YE love her. Okay. Rod says, listen, cousin, brother, sister, godsister, this is a scary situation for everybody, and she goes, what, No, it's not, and he goes, it is. It's scary for us. There's so much unknown. What if the embassy knows something we don't know, which I think is a great point.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's true.
Speaker 1: He says, I'm just trying to protect you, and she goes, well, you're not protecting me. You need to be supportive, and he said, looking out for you is how I'm showing me my support. I'm talking to head. Rod goes, I don't know what's going on with her. Her biological clock is ticking and she's rushing into this. I don't know this guy, and I don't think it's a realistic relationship. Yeah, especially once he goes to that church and sees her fall on the floor. Okay, So they arrive at the lawyer's office, who has a lit up sign in front of his office that says love Immigration.
Speaker 2: Wow. I mean that's a way to get people's business. I think he is not a brand yourself.
Speaker 1: He's in Birmingham. I looked him up, which is thirty minutes away, and she tells the guy's name is Jeremy. She tells, Jeremy, listen, I know you see a lot of cases. And he goes, yeah, I saw what she wrote online, so I'm kind of caught up. But you tell me what's going on. She says, listen, my case is more important than all your other cases because it was God ordained.
Speaker 2: And he goes, this is where I cannot with her. He goes, wow, wow, And my case is more important. My life is more important than everyone else because I am chosen by God, and God speaks to me and gave me an en Sync song, and that puts me above other people, which is what God and Jesus told people not to do. If I'm wrong, I think I'm not wrong on that. She constantly puts yourself more important as other people.
Speaker 1: And Jeremy wasn't buying it.
Speaker 2: No, he but he did a good job of faking like he was like oh wow. He goes, wow, God, girl.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what song's gonna play next? Tell me? And so she explained about Maxwell and then they were a couple. So they introduced there for you know, the friends blah blah blah. And when we went for the interview, the guy interviewing Maxwell thought it was fraud and denied it because of the friends. And she goes, so we need to start the appeal process. We need to do the appeal process. And he goes, okay, so there is no appeal process. There's that's not a thing. She's like what And we're talking to her. She says, we have spent and I think she just means her, but we have spent thousands of dollars on this K one visa. And I was hoping for an appeal.
Speaker 2: So the law God told me that there can I appeal to God, Like I know normal people can't appeal, but I this is more important because God wants this to happen, right, And Roger, they're like, there's a God exception to the appeals thing. Right.
Speaker 1: The lawyer says, you can file another K one petition, or you can get married and file the and file the c R one spousal petition and Rod goes, hey, hey, hey, don't give her any ideas, like she does not need to rush this thing. She does not need to go over there and get married. And Ray goes, I don't want her to go over there and marry this guy. I don't want her to get scammed. I don't want her to get hurt. And the lawyer says the K one is probably will take about another year if you start over, maybe a year and a half, and the CR one will probably be like two years from when you file it, and she goes, right, so if I do one of those, which one would be like the sure thing, And he goes, no, it's possible they could be denied, Like you just don't know, and he says, they found fraud or misrepresentation in the past, so they could find it again again. She needs to find out what was on that file, you know.
Speaker 2: I think they need to just apply again. Separate from this other couple correctly, and no, do not pictures together, the pictures together or crap, crap the pictures. Yeah, I agree, it might be okay.
Speaker 1: She says. So my options are to marry him and go and live thousands of miles away from my family. You know, I'm thirty eight. My biological clock is ticking, and I do not have time for this. I truly believe that this is going to work. I just don't know how. Now. My question is, why don't you just if this is God has told you this is your husband, go over there, marry him, go ahead and start this pregnancy thing going, because that's really what you want. And meanwhile, that's another notch in your cap for getting the R one and you may have to live there for a while.
Speaker 2: Except with Angela and Michael, it was like eight years.
Speaker 1: But that's because he was playing the long game. He was doing that purpose.
Speaker 2: I always forget that he was stalling.
Speaker 1: Yes, he's a genius.
Speaker 2: Plus, there were a lot of red flags with Angela and Michael. These people are the same age. No, he's younger than her.
Speaker 1: Nine years younger.
Speaker 2: Shoot, but she she's good looking, she is, so it's maybe it's less like, I think he might actually be into her, but she's a little bit crazy for sure. Okay, guys, demanding, demanding.
Speaker 1: We are going to quickly do Kimberly's corner from ninety Day Diaries.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I'm gonna try.
Speaker 1: You don't have it or you do have it.
Speaker 2: No, I have it. I just don't know how to do it quickly, but I'm gonna try.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, okay.
Speaker 2: We had two episodes This is the New Me and I'm gonna lose it. Jasmine and Matt. Matt is shaving Jasmine's head. They live in Florida.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: Matilda is eight months old, very cute. Jason has alopecia. Matt shaved his head too in solidarity, but she thought he looked ugly with the shaved head, so you're and now he shaves her head every few days and gives her a head massage and she likes it. And she tells us how she started with Gino it went downhill. We didn't see any clips of the toe sucking or the peeing, thank god. And Jasmine says Matt was supposed to be just used for sex, but now I love him and they're buying a house. Jasmine fell in love with this house and it was above their budget, but she said, it's this house or nothing.
Speaker 1: And she will be Jazmine at the end of the day.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, And Matt says Gino taught her well. She's very demanding. And so they go to the house. It's very nice. It has a pool. They better get a fence for that pool. We see Coco running around. I'm so glad Coco is still alive and well and Coco and Jasmine says she wants to host family for Thanksgiving. She never cooked a turkey before. She says Matt is very traditional and wants her to change the way she dresses. And she's baking now, she's cleaning. She's like, it's weird, she's become like this Stepford wife, a little eat eating meat, eating meat now. And she says she doesn't have a great relationship with Matt's mom. And she looks at Jasmine like she's a Jezebel and she dragged sweet innocent Matt to hell. So she's hoping that Thanksgiving will win over the mom. Then she's baking. She called video calls her sister Zuellen, who is the sister slash daughter, right, the one that we thought was maybe her daughter or was it the other sister?
Speaker 1: Well, does zuell And look like she's twelve?
Speaker 2: No snagna anymore?
Speaker 1: No, but I don't think that the daughter slash sister was named Zuelle, And I think Zuellen was her another sister that I could be wrong, but I can't remember this call.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so she talks to her sisters every day. No mention of her children does. Literally, they do not exist on this show. So she says Matt. She tell's sister Matt controls what I wear and like wants me to dress more modest, and the sister does not like that, and Jasmine says, I feel like I have a beast inside of me. It's getting harder to contain.
Speaker 1: She's like Katie as a kissing Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's gonna snap. So then it's Thanksgiving. She's crying because Matt told her that her his family was coming at four pm and she'd have all day to get organized. They arrived at six am with their luggage to the house woo, and they woke up the baby and it was like a horror Thanksgiving movie. So then she bought what she thought was a turkey, but it's not. She didn't look underneath and it says it's ham So Matt is mad. So then the mom tries to make coffee and it overflows all over the counter and Jasmine's like gritting her teeth. And then the mom says, I'm going to open the window and Jasmine says, no, it will let in all the mosquitos and the air conditioning is on, and the mom does it anyway. Oh dear God, this mom, so Jasmine says. The mom is so judgmental. She asked Jasmine if Matt and her have sex and if Jasmine is on birth control, and Jasmine says, don't leave me alone with her, Matt, I'm going to lose it. And Matt's like, she he's just an old person. You have to have patience with old people, like, don't let it get to you.
Speaker 1: She's not that old.
Speaker 2: No, she's not that old. She could be trained and not doing some of this. And Jasmine tells her Matt, I didn't buy the turkey, and he's like, I knew it. I knew you mess it up. And I was like, that's rude.
Speaker 1: I think that's for show. I think I hope so I think that's for show.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And Matt's like, at least be in a good mood. If you'd be in a mansion, you'd still say, find something to complain about, like it's Thanksgiving being a good mood. She's like okay. So then in this next episode she does another opening. Each episode they do like how they got on ninety day and she says, I met Gino on a sugar Baby site, which I love that they're just saying it now because I kind of feel like they hit it for I yes a long time, and he didn't want to sleep with me. So we decided to get a divorce and I started a relationship with Matt. And I was like, that's not the order of how things happen.
Speaker 1: She just narrowed it down. She just said, boom boom boom, three Voluti boots.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this was totally the timeline and all lines up.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So she says, I'm sick of Matt not appreciating everything I do for him. I'm going to start wearing high heels. He tells me not to wear high heels because I look taller than him, and she's like, tiny fucking ego And I can't deal with this, and then she's like and then she kind of centers herself and she's like, I have dealt with my Latino family. I can deal with this Romanian family. It's an appetizer compared to my family. I can ignore Matt's mom and make the best Thanksgiving ever. And everyone loves it. They're all complimenting the chicken because I guess she also got chicken. She never got turky. Anyway, it doesn't matter.
Speaker 1: So this is the second episode of Diaries and it's still Thanksgiving.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so Matt tells her, I'm so thank you for this Thanksgiving. I'm going to show you how thankful I am later and she says I have my period, and he says, it's fine. I know how to run a red light. No is that I didn't get it. I still don't know if I totally know it.
Speaker 1: You know you got it, but he needs it.
Speaker 2: Okay, I don't I like it. I knew I didn't like it, but I didn't know like why I didn't like it. And now I'm getting why I didn't like it as I'm saying it out loud. So the next day, Jasmine says, I thought I left a really good impression with Matt's mom. But as she was leaving, she gave Matt an envelope this says happy Birthday, even though Matt's birthday was last month, and she said, this is for Matt, but there's something in there that I want you to read. And she says the words in this envelope on the were like a paper cut through my heart like a knife. And she's crying. So she's a good crier. You never know if it's real or not. So she she would be great on dateline if she had murdered someone, because you can never She has real tears, so you never know.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So she shows Matt the envelope and there's a card for his birthday and a twenty dollars bill and she's like, I'm keeping this and after you read what's in this card, you will know why I am keeping this. And so it says, Dear Jasmine, I spend a lot of time praying for you, and I can have decided I cannot give you my blessing without commitment of marriage, and I cannot participate in your life if you are living in sin with Matt. And I also need to say that your clothing selection seems immodest. All of this could have been avoided if Matt had chosen someone to share that who shares our background, like Romanian girl who understands our tradition with love, Olympia, thank you for inviting us to Thanksgiving.
Speaker 1: She can't get married to Matt because she's still married to Gino. I mean, that's the first problem.
Speaker 2: Right, and that is on Gino.
Speaker 1: I think, So why did she need to put that in writing?
Speaker 2: That is so bitchy? It is, it's bad, that's horrible. So Matt says, I mean, I hate to say it, but I agree with my mom, like marriage is very important and I would like to get married. And Jasmine says, all you do is joke around with me about marriage like that. I get married and divorced as a hobby, and you call me Jennifer Jasmine Lopez, and you make fun of me. And why would I want to get married with you if you joke around like that? And why would you want to marry me? And he says because we have a kid together, And she says, I don't want to marry someone just because I have a kid. I want to marry someone because they can't live without me. And they I'm the love of their life and you never say things like that to me, And he goes, well, the other men said things like that to you, like, oh, I love you so much, Jazzman and Vina that he's kind of doing a gino and you divorce them, and so what does it matter? He's being a jerk, And Jasmine's like, I'm not going to be pressured into marrying anyone.
Speaker 1: So also still married to somebody else.
Speaker 2: Also, I'm still married to Gina. Lauren and Alexi, they have three kids under five. It's chaos in their house and she's trying to build a career marketing. So this brand wants Lauren to be the face of it, and they want the kids to be in it, but Alex doesn't like the kids to be on social media, which is smart except they are on a TV.
Speaker 1: Show, correct, So okay.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So she decides to film this sizzle reel with her kids and not tell Alex and beg for forgiveness after. And she says, I'm going to show it to him. He'll see how happy the kids are and they'll earn money for college and it'll be a win win, And so she films this thing with the kids. They're kind of being crazy, she tells him, and he's pissed that she did it behind his back, and she says, like, I want to be like a momager. They keep using the word ma meager, and I hate it. And then she shows him the video with the kids that she filmed and there he's actually laughing and like sees that the kids are having fun and they weren't being pressured into it, and he's like, Okay, they can do it, but we're going to ask them always like if they're okay with it, and if they say no, then it's over.
Speaker 1: So I will say that she said on that which I think was last week, maybe that she was saying it was for Mother's Day, And so I went and looked at her stuff for Mother's Day. And first of all, she's somehow broken her wrist, so she's walking around with a cast and she explains, like, here's the thing that we shot for Mother's Day and it was it was something it was like she was on there, but it was like the day after Mother's Day she posted it. Yeah, okay, yeah.
Speaker 2: Ari and binyam ari Ella. Remember this is a very few heavy episode. So they they live in Vegas. She is doing a single af boudoir photo shoot, which is very outside her comfort zone. She looks like a Swedish pin up alien model. Her new face is very sweetish and very alien, but she looks pretty.
Speaker 1: She looks good. I saw these pictures on Instagram and I'm like, oh, say you want to be on the single life without saying you some geez.
Speaker 2: So she looks good. It's just so different from her face before, and I kind of want to know what she did because I kind of want it done too. So then she goes on a blind date that was set up by her rabbi, and because she's like BFFs with her rabbi, so she's really nervous, but he seems he's cute and seems nice and they have as much fun as she can have because she's a very boring person and it is just the most boring date at this restaurant ever, but they both seem to be enjoying it. It's very much like the SNL with the the schweaty balls, where the are you enjoying your food? I like lasagna, yeah, I like when they layer the noodles and the sauce and then put cheese on top, and I didn't even write down, but they were talking. I was so boring. So Kenny and Armando, this was good. They show off their house. They they live in San Felipe, which is Armando's hometown.
Speaker 1: They they left Co City. They left Mexico City interesting.
Speaker 2: And Kenny says, it's very quiet here. It's too quiet here. But they have coyotes and scorpions and they're showing the house and he's like, don't look at my products. And he has like so many products by his bathroom sink, because that's he's He should show off his products and get paid to promote them.
Speaker 1: We'd like to know what he's doing.
Speaker 2: He looks amazing and has not aged. So it was important that they moved back to Armando's hometown because he felt like he ran away and he wanted to be like an openly gay man there and he felt before like he couldn't do that, and he wants to reconnect with his family. He owns a dog grooming business there. It's like a dog salon resort thing, and his sister was running it. Well he's away, but now he's running it and he works there part time. We see Kenny watching a dog and getting all wet because the dog shakes and it's very cute, and Hannah comes. She is so adorable still, but she's like a full teenager now, and they say she's like a princess. And Armando says, because Kenny can't be the princess, and Kenny goes, I'm the queen. She's the princes. So Hannah says, she's really excited for the immigration process because she wants to study in America and they are planning to move to America, and I was so excited about all of this, So this should be unhappily ever after this is like too much. I hope it is actual things happening to be on Diaries. So Diaries is like the filler show. This should not be this is the real plot line. So she they were not planning to move to America when he went the other way, he says, when I went the other way, he quotes the name of the show because he knows this is my brand. So when I went the other way to be with Armando, we weren't planning to be in America. But I think it'll be great for our family to be in America, and I want to reconnect with my family. My grandkids are growing up. My dad is really old and can't travel, Like I think it's important, and Armando's like, I totally agree. And we've lived together for seven years in Mexico, and I want to get close to your family too. So they applied for the visa four years ago, and even though they're legally married, they are only now off the wait list to get to America. It's so long, it takes so long, it's crazy. So they fly to another area of Mexico to the US consulate. They have to get on a plane to do this. They have to get They meet with the immigration lawyer who's like, first you have to get this medical tests, all of this work up and blood samples, pe samples, the whole nine yards and basically, if you get denied, you could eventually try again, but you can't appeal it, like with what's your face, Pasia. So Armando shaves his face, his beard because he's worried that with the beard he looks like a bad boy, which is hilarious because it's Armando and.
Speaker 1: He always looks just so sweet.
Speaker 2: He's so sweet. He's not a bad boy. And Kenny and Armando are Kenny and Hannah laugh at him when he reveals his face and they're like, well, your lips are so small, what are you? Looks so weird. So Hannah and Armando go to this medical exam and they come out and Armando says, we had some bad news. They found scarring on his lungs on the X ray, which is they have to now test him for tuberculosis, which is very common in Mexico. But if he has active tuberculosis, he will get denied and they'll have to push it like if it'll take He has interviews canceled. The interview the next day is canceled automatically because it takes like two months to get the TB results, and if it comes back negative, he'll have to reschedule the whole thing for a few months later. If it's positive, he'll have to wait a year and a half before his TV is for sure not active and he can apply again. It's like the hoops that people have to jump through. I mean crazy, so but I get it. They don't want infectious diseases. So Hannah will get her test results in just a few hours, so she'll probably get approved to go to the States, but Armando won't, so they all start crying and hugging. It's very sad. So they go to the hotel they wait for Hannah's results. She gets a clean bill of health so she gets to go to the interview the next day, and since Armando might be contagious, they won't let him in the building, so Kenny has to go with her and Armando just has to wait outside, and he's like, the people I was waiting with their family got denied. It's so hard. Now it's so strict, and like, this is really scary. So he Hannah comes out and she got She's like, she got approved, but they're all gonna wait until they can go together because I would hope yes. And now Armando's crying again, which is funny because Kenny's usually the crier, but Armando's the big crier. And then we get a black screen of death that says Armando's TB test came back negative and his visa interview and next medical exam are scheduled for four months from now.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: But this is like if you're trying to get a kid into school. This is like a whole school year, and it's been four years since they applied, Like that's crazy. So Josh is our last person. And I thought this was gonna be boring because Josh yes a bad boy fame. And we see this clip from last time when he was on Diaries where he asked Jen Elizabeth's sister and to be his girlfriend and she said no, and they were on a boat and it was really awkward and he said, I got turned down. It was really sucks, he says. Since then, they've decided they should just be friends. So they broke up, and he and his son go to dinner with his ex wife, who is the son's mom, and she looks like a little barbie with tattoos on her arms. She wears, she shows her abs in tops. It's like, no mom I've ever seen she looks.
Speaker 1: We saw one of the ex wives when he was dating Natalie. Remember they went on a boat and one of his ex wives was there on the boat. Was that this one that sounds kind of like she's very fit.
Speaker 2: Super pretty and super fit, and like has plump lips and like looks very well preserved, Like you can't tell what age she is that I.
Speaker 1: Don't remember the woman look alike. I remember the woman's even more like like a like a cool, beautiful surfer chick.
Speaker 2: I could see that that being this the real She does have tattoos, like a lot of tattoos on her arms, Okay, So, and she wears like tank tops and crop tops. Yeah, like and she has full on apps. So they're still on really good terms. But they got married when they were very young, like twenty four or something, and he was traveling a lot for work, and that's when their marriage went downhill because he was gone all the time. And he says, it's the biggest regret of my life is letting go of Candace. And so yeah, so they're boring their son with how they got married and they're like telling and he's not interested. And then, you know, Josh says, this is the first time that Candace and I are single at the same time, and it has me thinking, like you know, and so he asks her, will you will you go hang out with me, like on a date, just with us, and she says yes, so but and then Josh tells the story of his son's horrible accident when he lost his leg and like almost died and I did his friend die that was in the car.
Speaker 1: I feel like, yes, I feel like the and died.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we see the car. It's just destroyed. It's horrible. And Josh starts crying and and Candace was there and like telling the doctors take his leg, just save his life please, and like he says, it brought them close as a family and he doesn't take anything for granted now. So he takes his son to ping pong to they're playing ping pong and he's gonna ask his son if he's okay if he starts dating his mom again, and Jet the son just says, I don't think it's gonna work because you lived such different lifestyles. You've tried it before, you're always traveling, and it's not gonna work. But go ahead, you can try, but don't mess it up, Dad, because I know you're a piece of shit, and don't slide in anyone's DMS. You can't do that if you're dating mom. And Josh is like, no, I'm a new man now. I don't do things like that. I know I haven't been very commitment ready in the past, but I'm ready now. So I'm done like hooking up with the groupies of the ninety day bad which there are, which is crazy. Yeah, so, and Amy Archer is one of them. Yeah, they go roller skating, he and Candae and they're having a good time. It's like they're teenagers again and they're like having fun, and he says, I'm ready to go all in. So he tells her, let's just try again, let's do it. And she says, no, that's really scary things to go sideways quickly. And he says, no, I've grown up a lot, and we were so young when we got together and all this stuff, and she says, I don't want to get hurt again. I think maybe we should be friends and we could go on some fun dates now and then, but let's wait a couple years to make sure you're ready, because I don't think you're ready and I don't know if I'm ready. And so Josh has been now friend zoned twice on diaries. Yeah, and he goes it sucks again, but she seems to think of me as the self center guy, and that hurts. But I really think I've changed, and I'm she does still want to hang out with me, and you know, so, I think I have hope that we can work this out and get together.
Speaker 1: Interesting, Okay, Yeah, We'll have to go and look at this woman and see if she's the same one that was on the boat with him that time, because I can't remember that lady had ted. I remember she had like curly hair and she was very fit.
Speaker 2: Well, this lady has straight hair. But I don't know, but I can imagine if you saw your ex dating women like Daalie, you would think he's not ready, Like there's no way now he says he's grown up and sat ready to settle down. And you've seen the ninety day Bad Boys lip sync videos and two.
Speaker 1: Weeks ago he was trying to date Jin in Florida xact.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 1: Is that it for Kimberly's Corner? That's it, girl, You did that so fast, You did that in twenty two minutes. Whoa look at us, Look at us, guys. This is a very long episode, but that's what you get, and you're welcome. And we had to do Kimberly's Corner. And I don't know if we're gonna keep doing it here or if we're gonna have to move it over to the Single Life, because I don't know what they're gonna do with the schedule once the single Life tell all is over, they might move right over there if they're not gonna if they're gonna give us a between the sheets for single life? Are they going to keep ninety day diaries? Unclear?
Speaker 2: But single Life is over, well, we've got.
Speaker 1: Two more episodes. We don't have anything after it, but they're two hour episodes that tell alls.
Speaker 2: But what is coming after therapy in a castle?
Speaker 1: Oh right, last resort, So they might have a between the sheets for that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're right, yeah.
Speaker 1: And then are they going to keep dinety day diaries or anyway? Unclear? They don't ever tell us anything in advance. So that's it. Everybody, make sure you're following us Pink Shade Pod and Date Dateline on social media. And also we both have YouTube channel channels. We'd love for you to subscribe again, subscribe and never look again. We just love the subscribers. A Date with Kay and k is Kimberlain, Katie's and mine is Pink Shade. I think it's listed as Pink Shade Bunkies, but if you type in pink Shade you will find it. Thank you everybody, and I'm sorry this was long, but also like it was fun.
Speaker 2: Okay, bye you don't gay faster, It don't get faster, okay by Hi