Speaker 1: All right, welcome back, and joining us now is Tony Ardeban. I apologize to him for losing track of the time, and we haven't. We haven't lost track at Tony, but it might appear like that to the audience because it's been a while since Tony's been on. He took some time off for the Christmas holidays and things like that to try to get caught up. It's been a chaotic time, of course, in the metals market. Things have been moving incredibly quickly, and I don't know how you do it, Tony. He type the time to come on at all. But it's great to have you back, and we're really anxious to talk to you. With all the things that have been happening. We're now up over forty six hundred dollars. Gold has gone high, and we had well over eighty for silver. I don't know what the exact price is silver. I don't follow this stuff on day to day basis, but you do. And it's really crazy times, isn't it. And this last week we just had both of them get a shot in the arm from Trump because he wants to be the dictator of the dollar. He wants to be the one who's going to set this And you have to look at this, and I can understand why the markets and why Wall Street investors and anything would be scared of this. Just take a look at what he did with tariffs. It doesn't matter what you think about tariffs. It doesn't matter what you think about interest rates. Trump is going to be setting. If he's going to be the one setting interest rates, they're going to be varying based on what he had for breakfast this morning. It's going to be crazy, right.
Speaker 2: Well, the uncertainty is certainly there's an underlying driver of these prices that you can go with the traditional market forces, David, as I was saying off air, I think and I started to notice this in the last quarter of twenty twenty five and towards December, I just said, I'm taking the rest of the month off of my shows and appearances. I got to focus on my business because so many people were selling silver because it was reaching new all time highs and every week, and you know, it was something else was happening, new price drive. And so I've seen this, you know, accumulate over the last thirty forty five days, and I'm just convinced now that we're in some sort of fourth dimensional warfare between governments. I think silver is in a key playing role in the currency.
Speaker 3: Wars that are going on right now.
Speaker 2: I remember when Russia put silver as a strategic reserve asset. That story really stuck out with me. And you know, I talked about it on your show. I talked about it my show many times. I thought this should get a lot more coverage than it's getting. I don't think people really understood what that meant. That was the first time that a major government, especially a nuclear power, it's saying we're signaling that this is a monetary asset for us again. And silver used to have that same standing with especially in countries like China in the early twentieth century and for centuries before that.
Speaker 1: And as you pointed out many times, you know, the very word that is used for the Indian currency, it comes from silver. Yeah, yeah, and that's right. And I think wasn't that the case of the dollar as well. Maybe there was another currency that was that way as well. It was a word for sea the dollar. It was it was based off a German silver coin.
Speaker 3: A T H A L E. R. Right, dollar. Yeah, from dollar to dollar. So yeah, really.
Speaker 1: I mean, you know, silver because of the lower value, was really kind of the every man's currency that they were passing around. The gold was there as a store of wealth, of sovereign wealth and that type of thing, which is what we're seeing with the central banks. But we've also seen a massive amount of individual purchasing, you know, the shortage that we talked about before, what happened in India. You know, every year they have as part of their religious observations, they will accumulate wealth or whatever. Typically they would get gold, but when guy say hey, you need to get silver the shop, so everybody was buying silver. Created a big shortage in terms of distribution. And there's something else happening with silver that I thought was kind of interesting, and that is that was sent to me by.
Speaker 3: Listening.
Speaker 1: The guy put out three videos yesterday and there were a lot of assertions that were made in it, and it wasn't possible for me to verify what he was saying in terms of commodity trades and amounts. He said, this is not anything that's concealed, This is not a theory. These are actual trades have been made by JP Morgan. And he said, if you look at this, he said, he totaled up on these various exchanges, they were short four point two billion ounces of silver, and so he what he was, this is about to go vertical. And I can't verify if that's true. I sent to you and I know there was a lot of information there and he was referring to a lot of things that is very hard for us to get access to. But you know, what do you think about that? I mean, as you said, it's kind of fourth dimensional warfare that's going on.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: That's something that we've talked about for years. The role that JP Morgan has played in silver is has a lot of history. There's there's some shadowy things that have gone on there and some things that are suspect and criminal. I mean, they've been convicted of shorting the silver market, of of the fraud really, I mean, if you if you want to put it in that way, and they had paid a steep fine for it, and I don't I want to say it was more than once. And if you go if you go into their history, they're the largest holder of physical silver supposedly in the world, private holder other than governments, and that's been that way for a very long time. You got to remember, you go back to the seventies and you had the Hunt family and they cornered the silver market, and I coined the term deep stated. I thought that they were just basically, you know, taken out, taken out to the woodshed and punished for exposing weakness of the dollar. In the late nineteen seventies early eighties, and nobody touched silver again. There was a time when Warren Buffett supposedly was, you know, into some physical silver, but you know, he has that pet rock theory. He doesn't do anything and didn't. I think he held some for a while and then dumped it. So nobody through the eighties and nineties, in two thousands has picked up the mantle of silver. But JP Morgan was one of those entities that started accumulating.
Speaker 3: And I imagine that.
Speaker 2: They have a lot of analysts they're looking at this is where does the Fiat dollar go, What did silver's uses for all the factors that would drive it up, And I think they've been and again they were convicted of suppressing the silver price while they were buying. So it's like and that doesn't register with a lot of people. A lot of people think of stock fraud as a pump and dump where they're just going to inflate the price, drive people in it, and then sell off. That's not what they did. This has been a long term play. And I'd love to see if I didn't have enough time to verify some of the things you sent me yesterday. But it does make sense that they.
Speaker 3: I didn't get that to you till really late. And there was a lot there.
Speaker 1: The guy goes, it's about a half hour video and he's got two or three of them that he put up. But yeah, it is it is a complicated situation. And of course there's always been this tension between gold and silver, and go back to William Jennings Bryant and his cross of gold speech and that type of thing. But it's, uh, yeah, it's we live in very strange times there. And of course we're talking about how Trump portrays this stuff. He just told the Detroit Economic Club that inflation is defeated. Nobody believes that but him. He is such a bold faced liar that he will say that kind.
Speaker 2: Of probably go into stores, they can get that that banner that George W. Bush has had the mission accomplished. We get right over just right in inflation accomplished.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and we had evidence of that. Everybody was scared to death of what he was going to do when he started coming after Jerome Powell. And that was one of the reasons, I said, when we're talking about this thing in the fall, and you would see you know, JP Morgan, all these different large banks, Goldman Sacks and everything. They come up with a Bank of America, They've got their analysts to say, well, we think gold is going to be here at this point in the first quarter or the second quarter of the first half or this. We see that kind of stuff all the time from them, and they constantly kept revising it up, and it's like.
Speaker 3: Well we just passed that already.
Speaker 1: You know, you would look at this stuff in the fall and I said, it's really gonna really step up because Jerome Powell is going to be ending his term. But you know, Trump doesn't even want to wait for that. He is so eager to play games with interest rates and the quantitative easing. I mean, he is chomping at the bit and so much so that he's going to take the risk I got what risk I mean, and supporters are going to support him no matter what he does, but so much so that he wants to come after with criminal charges, come after drum Powell and get rid of him like he did Lisa Cook. Isn't that interesting? I think that's a big tell as to what his economic policies are.
Speaker 3: Going to be. Right out the gate.
Speaker 1: He's going to do everything he can to push every button to have easy money, and that's going to make inflation ar He's going to pour a lot of gasoline on the fire.
Speaker 3: He's an agent of chaos, Yeah, he is.
Speaker 2: The Federal Reserve is a criminal entity, just not really maybe for the building of an extra wing. I think it's for the entire scope of what they've done to our currency or to our world. I mean, yeah, it's the very reality and the fabric of America has been ripped apart by a central bank.
Speaker 3: But don't mention that.
Speaker 1: You know, it is very telling, and you know, certainly he has a lot that he can say, how can you justify two and a half billion dollars not even to build I mean, this is not foundation costs or grading costs, or this is just decorations, right, going to remodel it with decorate two and a half billion dollars of decorations for these existing buildings. That's outrageous. But I said, so he's going to audit that, but he's not going to audit the Fed itself. He's not going to audit Fort Knox's gold. Let's focus on this other thing over here that really doesn't matter except as an indication of the corruption and.
Speaker 3: The just the raw power that the Federal Reserve has. It's absolutely astounding.
Speaker 2: I mean, and people are following this like this is a good thing, and I think it's just chaos for the sake of chaos. It's sake and the whole thing that's pushing all of this, you know, the drive and prices is the movement out of like safe haven traditional markets where people played and you know there's long term paper markets. This is this is fear. Yeah, and again it's governments that are involved. And people might think I enjoy where we are in the civil price I think it should have taken a little bit longer these massive hikes that we've seen that are really unprecedented ever since the nineteen seventies. And this won't I don't believe this will end like the nineteen seventies. David I don't think that. You know, if silver went to from fifty two dollars to two in nineteen eighty, it's not going to happen. There's it's not going to happen. Nothing like that's going There might be some pullback, and there probably will be both in gold and silver, and there's profit taking that could go on. But I think we're pushing new boundaries and price discovery every single day. And this is a reflection of the weakness of the dollars, the weakness of the Fiat system, the massive, the systemic malignancy of worldwide debt, the global debt that is really I mean, it's bankruptcy on paper for pretty much the entire world if you look at debt to GDP, and we've been talking about that for a long time and it's only accelerating. But there's an underlying, I think story going on with silver because of the governments that I think are starting to realize that these strategic assets and especially silver, gold things like that, they're reaching for the physical bullion and all the paper markets. Those days are gone, and thank god, I mean, I remember February of twenty one, David, they did the Wall Street bets and they did the hold the Reddit people and they did this, you know, buy silver, and people were sold out of physical silver all around the country, and they were trying to get the price to move by buying out the physical silver. And people went and bought physical silver out of shops and one of my shop was that way, and we sold out. And the next day the price went down. And that's because they did because they sold off these paper markets that they used to be able to control the price. They sold off one point five times the annual supply and one day and just sold hit, sell, sell, sell, and it dumped that price down. So the spot actually went down. But if you went in to go buy silver the day, you couldn't get any And I thought, this is broken, This can't last. This is a complete exposure of what that market was. Well, we're not there anymore, and I don't you can't go back. You go to the beginning of the year when we talked about the black Swan event really with unintended consequences, was just the threat of tariffs and not giving clarification on whether gold or silver or commodities would be tariffed if they entered into the country, and that that alone started clearing out vaults and contracts were called. It's a cascading event. It needed to happen, but that was the unintended consequence. Without that, we don't have forty six hundred dollars gold on our way to five thousand. We don't have that. If you remember last year, we hit an all time high over thirty plus times. I think almost every time I come on the air with you, there'd be a new all time high. So it was really an unpressed it's uncharted waters and nothing really in history lines up to what we're watching exactly. I don't think it even rhymes.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, yeah, it's a very different time. If you go back and you look at the nineteen eighties, what was happening to that in terms of gold and silver. That was the shock that was sent through the system because of the energy because of OPEK and the oil shortage and embargoing things like that. That set off a wave of inflation, and we saw that in the interest rates. And so just in this last week kind of underscore that. The fact that Trump is talking about the confiscatory interest rates and credit cards, well that's there because they got rid of the caps on usury. It wasn't a federal cap, as I point out this week, it was a state law. And this is a tradition that had gone back to the fifteen hundreds in the English and American tradition that you would not charge more than six or eight percent. It'd be illegal to be considered to be usury loan sharking, that type of thing. But because we had such rapid inflation, versus Supreme Court and then the Congress and Supreme Court in nineteen seventy eight, then the Congress in nineteen eighty did things to essentially get rid of the state usury laws. And so now Trump wants to do just a one year moretorium on these ridiculous rates that they're able to charge people. It's most amazing thing, but it really does show the character of the banking system, Tony, when you see how they come back of this, say, well, if you cut the interest rates that we're allowed to charge poor people who can't pay off their balance, that would hurt the poor people, that would restrict their credit. It's like, how does that hurt the poor people if they're not allowed to go into debt to you for twenty to thirty percent a year. I mean, oh, and of course it would hurt us as well, but yeah, it would hurt you, but it would not hurt the poor people. That's almost like saying that's are you're not going to be able to drink your paycheck or pour it into the casino slot machine. You know, we're going to prohibit that. But it truly is exploitive and it's been there for a long time. And so what I thought was interesting was that Trump's got first of all, Scott Bessett was confronted at one of these economic clubs about that and said, you're starting to sound like Elizabeth Warren, and then Trump called Elizabeth Warren, and so on economic issues, we've got the Trump is Elizabeth Warren. On issues of Warren peace, we've got Lindsey Graham. That's kind of where his advisors are right as we're supposed to believe that he's the peace president. He's a Republican, yet he's looking at Elizabeth Warren and Lindsay Graham.
Speaker 3: They are his influences.
Speaker 1: But when you look at the when you're talking about paper, silver, paper, gold, we're talking about stuff on the Shanghai Stock Gold Exchange, which is SLV for silver and gold for gold. This has been the way that a lot of people who were typically in the stock market would just move things over into silver or gold. But I noticed what you talked about was something that was far more broken than what I saw. I just saw, you know. I guess back in twenty eighteen or nineteen, I saw that when gold was moving, the paper gold was going in a different direction or staying still. You know, it wasn't tied to the spot market. I thought, why is that? And I started looking into it, and then I realized I wasn't really getting gold when I bought paper gold.
Speaker 3: I bought GLD or whatever.
Speaker 1: And that's really the issue, and I think it's something that we need to be concerned about. As you see Tether going in and saying they're going to tokenize gold into their stable coins, right, it's not clear how that's going to work out. I mean, who audits that to see if they've really got the gold there? Just that's the issue with the Shanghai Gold Exchange and Silver Exchange. Do they really have the gold and silver or are they saying that they've got it and then training paper contracts for it may not be tokenized because it's not on the blockchain, but it is still securitized, just like the phony mortgages in two thousand and eight.
Speaker 3: Right, that's right.
Speaker 2: And the beautiful thing that happened in nineteen seventy four, we were because of Gerald Ford taking over after Nixon resigned, we got the ability to own gold again. It was legal after you know FDR from nineteen thirty three to nineteen seventy four. Is FDR that made it illegal for you to own gold? Is you know you couldn't. I remember listening to Robert Kiyosaki who was coming back from Vietnam as a marine, and he smuggled in a Kruger Rand that he bought just after we went off the gold standard. But you know, you mentioned something earlier that I think, and this is why I brought that up, that we can, you know, own gold, and they may be making a play on that eventually we have to be vigilant on that. I mean, I think you mentioned tether and some of these stable coins and how do they back this up? And you know, people ask me about gold standards and all the rest, but we already really have one. And that's because we're outside. When you and I have a gold or silver coin or an ounce of bullion or a bar and it's recognizable. We're outside of the system. We're our own bank. Same thing with bitcoin. You know, millions of Americans are unbankable, and you have these predatory institutions that you mentioned, and they're all fruit of the poisonous tree. We got this financial system that we have post nineteen seventy one, when all bets are off. When you have a fake currency, it tends to create these type of entities that prey on the lower economic strata. You just can't get out of that cycle. I mean, it hasn't been that long ago day I had to use some of those things when I was between adventures and stuff. I had to get, you know, a loan, small loans, weekly loans, stuff like that. And it hasn't been that long ago. And you know, this is a The reality I live in today is a lot different than it was, you know, ten years ago, when you know, when I so, I had to use some of those things and they're awful and they're hard to get out of.
Speaker 1: H so they keep it. It is a trap, you know, it is a trap. It's just you know the same thing that Trump is says a one year moretrum on this. Well, you see that kind of stuff all the time. You know, somebody, you know, move your credit card balance over to our thing, you won't pay the interest for a year or whatever. Then it shoots up higher, what higher than where you are right now, you know, And so that kind of stuff. You know, what Trump is proposing is just rearranging the deck chairs on the Titanic. And it's not something that's going to work out for the benefit of consumers, just like his fifty year home mortgage for the benefit of consumers.
Speaker 3: That would be a horrible thing to get involved in.
Speaker 2: And yeah, price controls, yeah, Chris, we don't we know the price controls. No, this is this is the seventies all over again, but just worse. I mean, just on every scale. The corruption, the amount, the amount of bureaucracy, everything in between is amplified. So you know, when you a true prosperity would cure a lot of these ills, and a real free market would cure a lot. But this is crony capitalism. This is what happens when all these things, these entities that are tied to the central Bank and everybody waiting for unbated breath and what the Fed's going to do with interest rates instead of just worrying about economic outcomes and building infrastructure, economic infrastructure, all the stuff that should be going on, right, And that's why that's why the new hundred dollars bills is silver went out silver eagle. My friend Charlie Robinson sent me a mean said that yesterday. I thought that's about right. That's good. I like that, A new hundred dollar about yeah, uh yeah. Everything that Trump is doing is a gimmick, right, He's not. You know, Affordability is the big issue that is the elephant in the room as far as these elections are going. And of people who have jobs, we're not talking about people a unemployeed. Ninety percent of people have jobs said that they're struggling, according to a recent poll. So when you look at affordability and Trump comes in, he wants to play some financial games to help you to get a house, he says, But if you are, you know, inflation is eating into people, and taxes and all these different predatory things that we've got in terms of mandated insurance and this and that. All of that is there, and all the government regulations that are raising the price of things and killing industry and killing manufacturing. We look at all those regulations. If those are there and the society is fundamentally sick and getting poor, there isn't any kind of financial game that you're going to play that's going to help anybody. I mean, it's just something to kind of a sugar high that he's hoping people won't realize until after they voted for it. I saw this article, Tony, I thought this was interesting. Egyptian army holds billions in secret cash as a country miss is a debt deadline, and so you know, they've got all this money in the Egyptian army, and the Egyptian government says, wait a minute, We've got to make a debt payment to the IMF. And they said, well, we're not telling you where the money is. You know, all the money that Trump is funneling over to the Pentagon. And he loves to brag about his tax increase as if you know, people fill in the blank and they think, well, he's going to use this tariff revenue to get rid of the income tax.
Speaker 1: No, that's not going to happen. He's going to use it to pay down the debt. No, that's not going to happen. He says, I'll give it back to you as a check. That's not going to happen either. He's talking about, how's let's increase the new record defense budget. We just went over a trillion dollars for the first time. Let's make it one and a half trillion. Yeah, so we have flushed with cash now. It's amazing. But when you watch him, you can start to get see the lines of how this guy bankrupted six casinos, can't you?
Speaker 3: Well, you can.
Speaker 2: It has the hallmark of everything that is short term. Yeah, everything is. Everything is short This isn't long term planning. Again, not building financial infrastructure, not not incentivizing the free market. We're not doing any of that. This is crony capitalism. And you see the breakdown of institutions. You just mentioned the Egyptian army and the hoarding of cash by the way, keeping it from the IMF, which was born out of Breton Woods in nineteen forty four. This was the old you know, economic world order that is coming to an end. There's the new institutions are being born, new factions being born. That's a key indicator, especially since we you know, we went off the petro dollar. I mean, it wasn't an official thing. We just lost it, right, we in twenty twenty four and that agreement pretty much lapsed, and people have been asking me, is Venezuela about re propping up the petro dollar, Like, No, I don't think that it is. We're going in a completely different direction, and maybe they don't even know where they're going. But it's the you know, the digital currency certainly on the rise, the off ramps from the stable coins and all that we can we could, well, we'll be talking about that in the months and years to come. No, that's institutional breakdown, is what you're watching with the Egyptian issue, and I think that's going to start happening more and more where you know, the hoarding of cash, the hoarding of commodities because the bracing for impact what comes next. We don't have trust, any trust is diminishing and trusting us as far as you know, the being the world's reserve currency in this you know, the stable country that we were perceived to be.
Speaker 3: Its completely off the table.
Speaker 1: Everything is coming unraveled because we're here at the end of this fourth turning And she saw clip I can't remember the woman's name. We've seen her on this Ukraine thing several times. She's notable because she's one of the youngest people in terms of leadership. I mean, we had this gerontocracy now, you know, ruled by really old people. She's in like her thirties, I think. And she came out and said she's been the spokesperson for the EU in terms of Ukraine and things like that. She came out she said, well, I think when we look at what's going on, we just need to have a drink. This is this is her remedy so bad. I think the only way we can cope with this is just to get drunk and drop out of reality. And I think that's a harbinger of what's coming, don't you.
Speaker 2: Think that's that about sums it up when they when they've reached they've run out of uh, you know, run out of tools, whatever is in their tool bag, they've run out of and you know, I think you'll see that for a lot more where just people just shrug because that's what we don't talk about the elephant in the room. We don't talk about the debt anymore. Nobody really talking. You get like one can get Thomas Massey. We'll talk about it that you don't get this is not even talked about by the so called conservative movement. I think that you covered that well this week. Conservatism is dead, Modern conservatism.
Speaker 3: This isn't this.
Speaker 2: Isn't Russell Kirk, this isn't the Pat Buchanan, this isn't any of those If there's no intellectual haft behind any of this, this is group think cultish behavior and parroting you know, headlines and things that are void of any sort of thought. And it's it's really sad to watch because that's the camp that I came out of, you know, I mean I'm more of a traditional you know, Edmund Burke or something type of.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know, it's not any principles or just trying to conserve the status quo and the status goal was given to us by the liberals who seek to destroy us economically and in terms of liberty and the rest of this stuff. But you've talked so much about the massive debt that we have that all these different countries have. I mean, it's just a sea of debt, and so it was kind of interesting. Van k and this is an article off of Kitko van k Analysts looked at this and said, well, you know, let's take a look. You know what if we were to go back to gold as a standard, what would be the price of gold? Says if gold were to back M zero, that is the base money, it would need a trade at thirty nine thousand dollars per ounce. If gold were to back M two, which is broad money, and in terms of that we're talking about you know, M two is things like including savings deposits, money market funds and things like that. M zero is really just kind of cash that is issued by the government. So if it were to go to broad money M two, it would need to trade at one hundred and eighty four thousand dollars per ounce the price of gold in order to cover the outstanding debt that these people have put together, the money liabilities in a scenario where the only thing you got left is gold, and of course the central banks have been accumulating gold as if it was going to be the only thing that was left. It's going to be what they have in terms of making a case for their legitimacy or making a case for their new financial system. They're going to need to have gold. That's why they're all racing to get it, and this massive debt that we have, just a sovereign debt in all these different countries, not even including the consumer debt that is there. It's truly amazing.
Speaker 2: It really reminds me, and I know people have done a lot of these analysis on what would it look like if we go back to a gold standard. I was on the when I first went on the air, and I was on conservative talk radio in Dallas. There was a host there that argued that we couldn't go back to a gold standard. There's not enough gold. And I thought, well, no, no, no, I'm like, you got it backwards, like, of course there's enough gold. But they were we have trillions of dollars, you couldn't make that into two gold, and I thought, well, that's that is. I guess that's modern conservative think, you know, where we just we have to infinite prints and other things.
Speaker 3: No, you'd have to be.
Speaker 2: If you have a limited supply of money, which is the way that you're supposed to have it, and with sound money, you have a limited supply, which what makes it valuable. You have to be fiscally responsible, which means you have to have some measure of sanity. You can't just do anything you want and build anything you want and bomb anything you want. You have to have so with the root of everything that's falling apart for us, it's fake money because you can just paper over everything until you can't. And I think that's why we're reaching endgame where the institutions are coming apart and trust is completely diminished. The amount of corruption that we see as unprecedented, I mean all this stuff that is systemic in everything we do. But it's worldwide, folks, I mean it's global. It's not just here in the US. All these central banks. It's a sad reality watch. And for them to I mean, people will float this idea about gold standard, Well, we already have one. It's ourselves, and these governments are you don't want the government involved with your gold in my opinion, because look at what happened in nineteen thirty three. You know, I like the free market. Let the free market decide you can have your fiat currencies. I mean, I would love it if we had a consensus in this country about fiscal responsibility and the evils of central banking and all the rest of that. But we're not anywhere near there. And if they just take that and then they make it into a gold standard, it's not good for us. Yeah, your gold might go up and you're told to sell it or whatever it is. I just don't I don't subscribe to that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's right to that theory. I got a couple of questions for you from listeners here. Hatch Car sixty one said, excellent, that Tony's back. Can you please ask him why wolf Pack packages are taking longer to be delivered?
Speaker 2: Well, that's a crazy thing on that. Well, my crew, and by the way, I have just great people, and I look around sometimes like how did all these people show up? I have wonderful people, and we ship everything out of Missouri. It has been a really efficient last thirty days. I know my crew is doing a great job. I think the mail is something that if you're going USPS, some packages do or ups. That's an interesting question. You can always mail into the crew. I want to check your your tracking number. Most of the time we are in real time, like if you if your card gets charged, like on a Monday. Most of the time, like on a Wednesday, you've already got a tracking number. So I don't know, i'd have to Lie.
Speaker 1: I know things are changing in terms of shipping, and we've used a service called Sindel and they just kicked us off. You know, Karen is saying, what is going did they go out of business? Now? Way, they didn't go out of business, and and she's asking them questions and they won't respond to her, and it's like, I don't know. We've been we've been debanked in the past, we've now been deshipped. I don't know what's going on with it, but you know, we want to take stuff down to the post office and put it through. But there's some crazy things going on. And Amazon has just said they're not going to use the postal system anymore. So that's going to be a big hit for the postal system, just like it was for Ups when they didn't have that business. And so, yeah, there's a lot of things that are happening right now on the shipping side of it as well.
Speaker 2: It really is. And but I think it's all things, David. I so many companies that I used to rely on for service and other things. I just you don't get that same the competency, yeah, isn't there. And I ask other entrepreneurs, other people and they said, no, this is this is real. You're like, yeah, you're not. You're not going insane. It's not. It's just not the same. And you know, even UPS we have issues. It's funny because the girls who run my Brandson shop it would do all the packing. They're used to run a UPS store. And I asked her, I said, so, when we put in a claim with UPS, have we ever gotten the package back?
Speaker 3: Because we lose.
Speaker 2: When we lose the package for wolf Pack, I just replace it so I just eat it, like I don't ever get it back. And so it's funny. I'm like, have we ever gotten one back on a claim? She said, I'm like, so, we just put it in just for the record, we put it in the we never get that back, and used to there would there would be a lot more of an investigation process, and now I just think that's that's everywhere. So at least wise Wolf We've still got you can get a whole People called all the time and I answered the phone, and why wouldn't I.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's kind of like what you're talking about. We see this everywhere. It's a Corey doctor or a science fiction writer. It's kind of a rude term, but he calls it in shitification. Yeah, it's really what's happening to everything. It's not just the software stuff and things online, but it's just everything everything. Things have gotten so complicated that nothing is working anymore like it seems like ap rumble Seat says, I'd like to I would trust Tony, But can you talk about flexibility to sell if you might need to?
Speaker 3: Is that at all viable?
Speaker 1: I don't know much about metal investments, he says.
Speaker 2: I mean we're buying. I don't think this is a great time to sell. I mean honestly, because you're not. You need to wait for things to stabilize. And because of the whip saw that's gone back and forth my buying rates. You know, I'm an eighty five percent of spot on anything over and ounce of silver, and people that why would you be that way? It's because of the there's no end buyers and David, I won't name the institutions. I am three weeks from getting paid for a very very large orders that have been with wholesalers. Three weeks. That means that I had to take it out. People sold me stuff. I sold it to the trading training floor. Hasn't paid me. Wow, And that's because they're backed up. Yeah, and uh, you know, this bottlenecked everywhere. So I've had to make tough decisions on you know what I'm actually percentages I'm buying for now, if you're a wolf Pack member, if you're David Knight listener, and just call me, we can do something a little bit different. But the majority of times, for like physical walk in shops. And by the way, it hasn't slowed much down. I mean, I just I just been able to have a little bit more flexibility. I have to go sell stuff to the refiners or whatever. But you know, we don't have in this market. And what's funny is do you see rising prices but limited retail buyers. And the reason is is because institutions are buying folks institutions. That's right, and that's not already We had that last year. I remember that that video. We talked about it. At that point in time, there was a silver show, like a golden silver show. I have gun shows and things, and and this guy goes round, he talks to all the different dealers and they said, yeah, you know, uh silver, everybody wants to sell silver, but you know, the institutional buyers are getting everything and the price is going up, but they're just you know, the people off the street are coming in and they're not buying silver. But it's it's all institutional in terms of buying. It's institutional.
Speaker 1: Yeah, maybe they know something and maybe well the other thing knows them.
Speaker 2: And I think it's institutional, but more importantly, more than market forces, I think it's governmental.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, and it's the chaos and volatively that we see everywhere. And you know it's not just the tariffs that have created that kind of an issue. Uh, it is something that's happening through every type of business. Wally Wallers says gold got Gadafi killed. Yeah, he did. That's absolutely right. We got the emails from Ellary Clinton talking about that. And you know how they can't have him set up another standard in competition to the kind of FIAT system that they had in Europe. The banks don't want that. So yeah, that was peak fiat.
Speaker 2: You know that that was peak fiat was with with Kadafi and what happened. He wanted to do an African back gold back currency there, you know. And interesting is the Hunt family used to own the oil rights in Libya and there was that, you know, coupdetah on the revolution, he got a Colonel Kadafi. You know, the state of current never never graduated, I meaning a Colonel Hunts.
Speaker 1: Are right there the epicenter of a lot of things, weren't they. They were the epicenter of that too.
Speaker 2: You have a speak Fiat and if you go back to two thousand and nine, interesting metric. You know, after the Great Financial Crisis, central bank buying of gold was almost at zero and they were just relied on the dollar. I mean, market holdings were dollars. The world transacted in dollars, and that's the way it was until that. And that was a watershed moment and central bank started buying gold and now everything it's just a race not only for gold, but I think you know minerals, you know, silver, copper, all these other things that are going on, things that make that actually society runs off of mm hmm and away from the Fiat system. They know what's going on, and that's the central banks are.
Speaker 3: They're sick.
Speaker 2: The institutions are signaling to you folks what the future is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's right, absolutely well, gold in terms of the you know things that we have any control over. It's one of the few things that we can do, I think, to actually try to move against this tide of chaos. You know, it's the one thing that has basically retained its value. And again we look to God for our real provision, but in terms of things that we have control over that we should do something about, that is one of the few things that we can do to kind of guard against a hedge against this kind of chaos and volatility that is deliberate is being put out there. It's not just stupidity, it is deliberate what is being done out there. And so I really do appreciate what you do. Tony worked with you for many years, and what you do is you provide a way for people to get into that on a small, regular basis with wolf Pack, that is a really important thing. Of course, you can handle large transactions one way or the other, but the idea that people can save gradually and you make that service available, that is really a valuable service for people to be able to gradually save into that whatever they can put aside for the rainy day, because folks, there's a storm on the way, big storm.
Speaker 3: They like to talk about it, but I've.
Speaker 2: Still got some time. It's a dollar cost average a thing. That's right, Somebody email me yesterday and send it. They'll they'll come back to wolf Pack when prices go down.
Speaker 3: I thought, I don't know.
Speaker 2: It reminded me of that meme of the I'm sitting at the computer, you know, like that, I don't know when prices are going to come down.
Speaker 3: I'm sure you know this, And I don't.
Speaker 1: Know how you do your job because I don't know how you you know, how do you when it's this volatile, you know, how do you understand where things are going?
Speaker 3: It's got to really be difficult. I got a good team.
Speaker 2: I have a good team, and you know, we did a lot of planning for this. I think we just it accelerated and went past. So I wasn't fully prepared. That's why I to take December and part of January off.
Speaker 3: It's just been well, that's what we talked about, Yeah, that's what we talked about.
Speaker 1: We talked about hyperinflation and how you know prices are constantly changing in Germany or Zimbabwe or whatever, and you know, it's just total chaos like that, and yet you know what you're living with things are changing so quickly in gold and silver. It's like having to do business in a hyper inflation environment. Yes, what you're looking.
Speaker 2: At, imagine and like you amplify it over you know, your shops and then you got you know, the direct sales and you got wolf Pack and he's trying to constantly keep up with you know, are you making you can you keep the lights on? You know, because you have so many price fluctuations. And we've been pretty lucky because the deals that I needed walked in when they do you know, like oh I need to supply, I get to supply, you know. So we're okay, and I'm glad that we're built the way. I'm glad I'm not over leveraged, David. I'm glad I had that instinct to go do horrid things or do things, you know, or or become a different type of company, you know, like a you know, I just know my limitations and what we were built to do, and wise wolf is UH was designed to be more closer to the earth to regular people. You know, We're we're never We're not going to be this giant conglomerate. I don't want that for the for my company I just I think with the size of we are is perfect to serve. We can serve nationally, we can serve locally and you know, and keep up with prices, and that's where we are right now. But yeah, it's been an interesting time. I look forward to our talks weekly. I want to make sure that we're doing this weekly again. It's I think it's good for both of us. So it's kind of.
Speaker 3: Uh been compared to you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's been a while. And and tomorrow we're going to have Gerald Clinthy. It's been a while since we've talked to Geryl Clinthy as well. He's going to be on with a storm. Oh good, I can't wait for that. We'll get his trends and predictions for twenty twenty six. We say which war he wants to focus on the most he's got. It's like a Smorgasborg there, you know, every day it's another war for Trump.
Speaker 3: It's crazy.
Speaker 1: But thank you so much, Tony for coming on and again you go to David Knight, Dye Gold and that will take you to Wisewolf Gold Tony Hartbin that I'll let him know that you're coming from us, and so thank you.
Speaker 3: Tony for what you do.
Speaker 1: It's been a great been a great year this year, and I know that it's gonna be a great year for gold and silver this next year as well. Again, you know when you look at like you said, it's not gonna be like nineteen eighty because nineteen eighty the price of gold and silver was really a response to the shock of inflation from Opek, and once that tapered down and they got that under control, then gold and silver went back down. But when we look at the horizon, what we're seeing here with this is completely different. We have so many different trends and they're not external, they're internal, and you got all of these different things coming together all at once. It really is like a perfect storm restorm for him. I guess that was one thing. What was that the the Qan nine people that the storm is coming, Well, they're right, not in the way that they meant it, though, but it is a storm that is coming true, and it is a bipartisan storm that's been building up off the coast for a very long time and been building up in Washington for a very long time. So thank you again, Tony, appreciate it. David night Nott Cole will take you to Tony. Thank you, Tony. We're going to take a quick break, folks, and we'll be right back. The common Man. They created common Core, dumbed down our children. They created common past, track and control us their commons project to make sure the commoners own nothing and the communist future. They see the common man as simple, unsophisticated ordinairy. But each of us has worth and dignity created in the image of God. That is what we have in common. That is what they want to take away. Their most powerful weapons are isolation, deception, intimidation. They desire to know everything about us, while they hide everything from us.
Speaker 3: It's time to turn that around.
Speaker 1: And expose what they want to hide. Please share the information and links you'll find at the Davidknightshow dot com. Thank you for listening, Thank you for sharing. If you can't support us financially, please keep us in your prayers. Ddavidnightshow dot com