Speaker 1: Okay, search one and we're live. You can listen to us on o kg R Radio, Rumble, LinkedIn, x, Facebook, iHeart, Spotify, and spreaker. Okay, today's The title of today's episode is triage and you will find out why. But we're podcasting from from Salt Lake City, Utah, and Hudson Valley, New York. And our producer today is Bill. Thank you very much Bill for helping us out. Appreciate that. Who do we have. We've got Detective Jake Jacobs from Philadelphia Homicide and After Involved Shooting Unit.
Speaker 2: How you making out? Jacob doing great? John doing great. I'm doing better than Chicago.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, exactly. And then we've got our Tennessee correspondent, veteran n CIS special Agent Greg Hilands the body of a ship there. What what's going on?
Speaker 3: Is?
Speaker 1: That is a library?
Speaker 4: I figured I would get smarter by looking at these books, not actually reading them, just looking at them.
Speaker 1: Oh, is there a piano behind you?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 3: I think it's just a bunch of desk.
Speaker 1: Okay, no books.
Speaker 3: On the desk.
Speaker 1: No books on the desk. They're all on the wall. It's a vintage library though.
Speaker 4: That's uh, that's Oxford University's library.
Speaker 3: Okay, you could have made I was going to put the mountain back on. Must be a lot of play, though.
Speaker 1: You could at least have the t library with a body, right anyway, And we have one of our special guests, Glenn Foberty, the CEO of Olivon Technologies LLC.
Speaker 3: No books, Glenn, and.
Speaker 1: He's on camera today. So that's awesome.
Speaker 5: I know, right, power, I.
Speaker 6: Don't look like Bozo the clown anymore from yeah.
Speaker 3: You don't look like whore's your books.
Speaker 5: I was reading those books that Greg's got. I found out it was the pollen on the end Amazon boxes that I was allergic to.
Speaker 1: Okay, So, and I'm JOHNSONID no veteran n c i S social agent. So we've got a special guest in the second hour we've had before and he's awesome. Let me find his picture here, hang on a second in their own area, Hernando Arsi. So second hour we have Hernando Arsi. But we've got a couple of things we've got to cover the first hour, so involving unethical attorneys, We've been kind enough to have a bunch of cooperating witnesses tell us that there's a significant amount of problems in the legal profession, and we'd uh and they appreciate. I appreciate if we would, you know, expand on that a little bit. But we'll expand on that as we go. Let's start out with this. It has to do with Christy Nome and Ice.
Speaker 7: Up to that CNN in the White House yesterday, Caitlin Colin goes viral saying, Portland's safe, Portland's beautiful, there's no crime in Portland. Your response to.
Speaker 8: That, well, I disagree.
Speaker 4: We should have invited her to come along today.
Speaker 8: She would have been able to see the individuals that were getting off the trees and then talk with the law enforcement officers that are your day, every day doing God's work, doing God's work, making sure that America still continues to be the greatest country.
Speaker 7: Is that an open invitation to CNN to come along on the next one.
Speaker 9: No.
Speaker 8: Absolutely, We will talk to her and see what we can do to convince her to come out in the real world, to get out from behind the desk and actually walk in.
Speaker 1: The shoes of our law enforcement.
Speaker 5: That would be fantastic. Maybe that's how we fix the fake news.
Speaker 9: In this country.
Speaker 1: Can okay, Number two.
Speaker 10: But dam sech very convicted pedophile here, A couple of criminals here. These are bad ombrais, as the President would say. Yet you have major cultural icons, big time country music superstar, his name Zach Bryan. He probably has tens of millions of Trump supporters in his audience, and he just released an anti Ice song. I want to get your response to that, especially given what we've seen today.
Speaker 5: Anyway, I've heard.
Speaker 11: That and listened to a little bit of it and extremely disappointed and disheartened. And actually I hope he understands how completely disrespectful that song is. Not just a law enforcementket to this country, to every single individual that has ever stood up and fought for our freedoms, he just compromised it all by putting out a product.
Speaker 8: Such as that that attacks individuals who are just trying to make our stream safe.
Speaker 12: So, Zach, I didn't listen to your music.
Speaker 5: I'm happy about that today.
Speaker 3: Today.
Speaker 5: That makes me very.
Speaker 11: Happy that I never once gave you a single penny.
Speaker 13: To enrich your lifestyle if you truly believe what that song stands for.
Speaker 5: But I am going to go out and probably filmot some Jason Albin songs. John Ridge songs, so party.
Speaker 9: Kid rock any of those guys.
Speaker 11: Those guys know what it means to stand on freedom.
Speaker 13: So thank you glad I didn't waste any money.
Speaker 14: As a a follow up, Secretary Zach Bryan does big shows and is protected by law enforcement a lot right, probably protected by some federal law enforcement, local and so on. Seems relatively disrespectful to go after federal law enforcement in the song.
Speaker 13: Well, that's what's so special about law enforcement is that they don't pick and choose who they defend when they do their jobs. They will even defend and protect people that don't respect them or stand up for them. So that's who I'll point to when I tell my grandkids.
Speaker 1: Okay, So any thoughts on Christina.
Speaker 3: I didn't hear the song. I just heard about it today.
Speaker 2: I want to hear it so I could comment fully and not be ignorant to what he said.
Speaker 3: But if if it's.
Speaker 2: What's being a ledge she said, and I don't know if you guys heard it, then it needs he needs to have a butt like moment.
Speaker 3: If what's the legs is true, didn't you guys hear the song?
Speaker 4: I heard the song. It's it's pretty punky. You know it's it's it's sung, it's sounds. It's sung in ignorance, like you know, like you watch some TV stuff and then now he's making an opinion of it.
Speaker 1: So punky or funkyunk with the punk.
Speaker 3: I grew up doing the funky ear with John.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's keep it. Let's hear about greta thunder about her. Let's listen to this.
Speaker 9: My name is Gibing Jim May.
Speaker 3: I'm a citizen of Sweden.
Speaker 15: If you're watching this video, I have been abduncted and taken against my will, but it's ready courses. Our humanitarian mission was non violent and abiding by international law. Please tell my government to demand my and the other's immediate release.
Speaker 5: My name is yu jaquim La Motte and I'm a Swedish citizen.
Speaker 15: If you see this video, Gretatunbar has been abducted by Israeli forces and I have a message from the Swedish people to the Israeli government.
Speaker 9: Please keep her.
Speaker 2: We have had her so many years in Sweden and we cannot stand it anymore.
Speaker 5: So you are doing us a really big favor right now. Thank you very much.
Speaker 1: That's good. Okay, So what's your first role of fight club.
Speaker 4: Never talk about flight club exactly?
Speaker 1: Is that correct?
Speaker 5: That's right? Hey, by way, why did Greta Thunberg turn into Prince Valiant? Should?
Speaker 3: You don't work?
Speaker 1: The first rule of fight club is you don't talk about fight club. Right?
Speaker 3: What happened to your eye?
Speaker 5: The first rule of fight club you don't talk about fight club.
Speaker 1: Nothing happened there? Okay, So let's check in on Chicago.
Speaker 9: Stepped up in Chicago, starting on Sunday?
Speaker 5: What are you seeing on the ground?
Speaker 12: Chaos, uncertainty, a lot of fear and intimidation, you know, the Sunday before school starts on Monday. The Alphabet Boys are across the street from one of the largest high schools in our city.
Speaker 9: And by alphabet boys you mean ice.
Speaker 5: I mean any number of them.
Speaker 12: Actually, we've seen any configuration of dhs I. The list goes on, so you know, I'm always clear to say that because they come in off horns and in all letters.
Speaker 5: Was that Barry's wife?
Speaker 3: I thought, I thought the same thing.
Speaker 5: You talk about the alphabet boys. Look at what's on the poster behind her? Anybody of gender dystorian?
Speaker 6: You know, bending bullshit?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Okay, the illegal aliens are following ice around in Chicago doing this, you know, beeping their horns, you know, notifying everybody. Okay, so this uh just recently came out about Larry kraw the district attorney in Philadelphia, who Jake is friends with. Maybe we can listen to this.
Speaker 3: We're going on to have a trick later on tonight, real in Rittenhouse Square.
Speaker 1: Yes, let's listen to this for a minute.
Speaker 16: Krasner Gestapo is preventing our cops from enforcing the law. This Special Investigations Unit is a branch of the District Attorney's office responsible for investigating cops, public servants, and politicians. Under Krasner, they have been hyper fixated on the police.
Speaker 17: Every time an officer.
Speaker 9: Draws their firearm, they are subject to.
Speaker 16: A lengthy investigation by the unit. They even created a database of cops who they believe are guilty of misconduct. The problem is that misconduct is a vague term and they didn't define what it means. Essentially, if a cop confronts a criminal or tries to defend themselves, they run the risk of being put on a watch list or even investigated, all at the whim of Larry Krasner. That's outs pretty These activists in the DA's office that are responsible for these investigations hate the cops. These people are in fact finding their cutting quarters to try and secure convictions. And if you don't believe me, check out the Joe Bolognia situation. In twenty twenty, Officer Bologna allegedly hit a BLM rioder in the head with his baton. When words spread, he was publicly vilified and fired from the police department. Krasser even charged him with multiple counts of aggravated assault, even after a medical examination found that the rioter was never struck directly on the head. After some time in court, the chargers were eventually dropped in twenty twenty one, but Krasler still prosecuted him on simple assault and possession of an instrument of crime. On February fourteenth, twenty twenty four, Bologna one again.
Speaker 9: He was acquitted on those.
Speaker 16: Charges too, and now Kraser's in court for falsifying evidence and maliciously prosecuting Bologna.
Speaker 7: But even if.
Speaker 16: Lowry Pay's officer Bolognia's life was still flipped offside down with this single swipe of a pen, that DA can destroy somebody's life right now, cops are afraid to enforce the law, not because they fear criminals, but because Larry Kraser is waging a social justice war against them. When cops go out on calls, it's in the back of their heads that Krasterer is lurking with the power of the pen. These police hating politicians like Larry Kraser don't worry about crime because they don't have to. They have private security. Working class people are the one suffering because they rely on the cops for protection. Krasner is not only in danger in the lives of cops, he's in danger in the lives of everyone who relies.
Speaker 3: On the cops.
Speaker 16: We need to send Lowry back to Saint Louis, restore law and order, and back the blue no shit.
Speaker 1: I mean we've been screaming that for the past three four or five.
Speaker 2: What seven eight y it's been like seven. I started this crusade, I think. I mean, I like what he's doing. He's fighting a better race than unfortunately Judge Dougan. I mean, at least he's going after Cras a little bit. Well, we've been talking about this. I mean Craster them came after me and twenty eighteen. That's why I'm sitting today. So yeah, seven.
Speaker 18: Years Okay, everything you just saying seven years ago, except and we've repeated itcept from seven years ago.
Speaker 1: We repeated that you're if you're a local, state, or federal law enforcement officer and you're operating in Philadelphia, you do so under a cloud of loss, exposure of eppor proportion. I don't know why the fuck you would even.
Speaker 2: Operate in there. I mean, they didn't give call me to perk walk. They need to give cras into perk walk.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I agree. Okay, one more thing before we get to a trio. Why we want to talk about triage and a bunch of other things. But this is a I've got the Democrats in Congress.
Speaker 19: Which is what this says the entire time. This is so typical of what the Democrats do. Now, after your policies have trained, it's apparently failed and led to the deaths of millions of Americans. Now you say you've never heard of defunding the police. Your own report recommends it on page after page after page. Let me ask about something else you say. Here's what you say we ought to invest in instead of funding the police. Here's what we ought to invest in. We do need to invest in programs that acknowledge the need for safe space initiatives, Yes, led by lesbian, gay, bisexual, two spirit, trans and gender nonconforming people.
Speaker 17: What's too spirit? Well, look, I don't know. You guys will pull in some interesting This is from your replica. If you look at the report, the focus.
Speaker 19: Is on investing in violence intervention outreach workers. You say that you shouldn't invest in the police, but we ought to invest in two spirit community programs that acknowledge too splurit and you're not going to that.
Speaker 17: We're not going to sscriminate against any nonprofit. What is true spirit?
Speaker 3: What is to spirit?
Speaker 19: You say, don't fund the police, but do fund programs that safe space is for two spirit people?
Speaker 17: What is I just want to know. I don't know what that is. I have no idea what that is.
Speaker 2: Well, I honestly I'm not completely aware of the language he wrote the report.
Speaker 3: But what I'm telling you is that.
Speaker 17: What we what is a two spirit individual?
Speaker 19: I mean really said, this is your policy, this is your policymaker's playbook. You are the witness called by the Democrats on this committee.
Speaker 17: So I assume you reflect their views.
Speaker 19: Well, you don't want to fund the police, you want to fund safe spaces.
Speaker 17: For two spirit individuals. What is a two spirit person?
Speaker 2: I feel like I'm looking at a two faced individual because you talk about.
Speaker 19: Du No, sorry, you're looking at somebody who's reading your words. And I'd like to hear an answer. Program. Here's the answer. The answer is, you don't have any solutions. You want to invest in gobbledegook and take away money from police officers who actually keep our community safe. And when you're called on the record, you deny it.
Speaker 3: They've been getting away with it for decades.
Speaker 5: And it's right now to getting called out on it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean report.
Speaker 4: He don't know whats with his report, probably never read it.
Speaker 5: Right, Probably chat GPT wrote it for him, buzzwords in there and stuff and then put the report out.
Speaker 2: Yep, Oh, he doesn't know pers.
Speaker 1: Okay, So as it pertains to triage, let's start with this. The wife suggested we spice things up a bit and play doctors and nurses. So I put her in a trolley in the hall and ignored her for free, okay, and then we the reason I bring it up. You know, I know when I was overseas in a law enforcement circumstance, and I was attacked by the subjects and he tried to bite me several times. When I went to the hospital, I was taking care of immediately. You know, that was it. They threw me in the fucking cruiser and drove me to the hospital and they fixed me. So what the fuck is going on? And uh? In the in the US, now, do they do the hospitals have a policy for try triage? Do they follow it?
Speaker 5: No, it's a self afflicted wound between there there there.
Speaker 1: If you're if you're sitting in the emergency room and you've got two people a guy that is a stub toe and take you know this, if you have a guy a guy with a step doe or somebody that is teetering on the edge of going septic, you know there's a triage, right, Yeah. If you've got a guy with the yeah, that's the way they're working. You know they're they're a definition of triage is ridiculous. I mean, you've got stub toes, people teary on substance. You've got guys that have been in the cardiac car accidents that.
Speaker 5: Have John what did I go through about this. No, you know, I know that it's Listen, what it is is, it's a self inflicted wound. First of all, they started, they got in cahoots at the lawyers. That's the problem. It's the marriage between the lawyers and the medical industry because besides the hypochondriacs that abuse the shit out of the system and the ones that you have some quacks mixed in there, but people, it's like the case of the hot coffee cup at McDonald's poured into your lap. You win a massive lawsuit. So back and forth you go between the two idiots, lawyers and hospitals, and you've now created this mess. Then to couple it with the Biden administration, you got the Kong flu in there. Nobody trusts them anymore. So now you go to a hospital, nobody wants to treat you. They're fraid too because they'll get sued or they're incompetent because Biden edge hated them.
Speaker 9: You know that.
Speaker 6: That's that's what it comes down to. You're on your own.
Speaker 1: Well whatever either way, I mean, I think it's uh, it's self word triage is not used in today's medical field.
Speaker 5: Prove us wrong, well, I mean I did my own triage guy hits me in the side with a baseball bat, and I just turned around and just giggled at him, and I was like, there you go, there's your free shot and beat them up. That's my tree you've got. You've got people got a black and blue at worst. Okay, so that's your tree. Boo booze, you know, put band aids on it. Yeah, Well, Jack, Greg, Greg and Jake there you know, right, you got a paper cut. Do you need to go to the emergency room for your paper cut?
Speaker 9: Now?
Speaker 6: Just triage it yourself.
Speaker 3: Capa, Jack Daniels or some.
Speaker 9: Of the.
Speaker 1: Okay. So anyway, I mean, you know, it's a it's a circumstance. If you're at a hospital, at a local hospital, or any hospital for that matter in the US, that would be kind enough to tell us that you have a tree policy. You all deal and you don't follow it at all. So tell us if you have a trioche policy and tell us how you follow it. We're very interested in that.
Speaker 3: You know, brought up the kulunk flu.
Speaker 2: You know, looking at you look how many elderly people and sick people died during that, you know, why was it? They trioge and you got this guy in your state toown, unfortunately still running for office, and nothing has been done about all the tens and tens of people, hundreds of people that died that didn't receive triage, and you knew this disease, they were the most vulnerable, but instead you wanted to give a six month old your analogies and stuff till the fact the quote unquote vaccine.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well you've got added problems there that they should be able to manage without bringing in the non or non existence is free tropology policy?
Speaker 9: Now?
Speaker 5: What about? What about the fact that the hospital's also overflown with illegal aliens. It's just like the DMV. You want to go get your driver's license renewed, you got to go to South Jersey just to go get it now, because there's a two thousand illegal aliens all the way down the highway just waiting to get in to go get theirs.
Speaker 1: First, what the fuck does your driver's license say? Does it say first name? Unknown?
Speaker 9: Oh? Yeah? Did you like that?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Unknown name?
Speaker 3: So Mike.
Speaker 1: The added problems, as as I was starting to say, was that you've got Jake and uh, well you probably all know this You've got people that show up at the emergency room with a fake problem because they want a turkey sandwich and a ginger ale, or they pretend like they're going to jump off. Okay, so if they want to get fed, they go to the hospital and they say, hey, they have something, but they don't want to show anybody until they get a turkey sandwich and a ginger.
Speaker 5: Okayme thing yourself, I'll tell you this is barbs pans. Go pull no, get out of the air first.
Speaker 1: You know, Glen, these people don't have balls.
Speaker 6: No, they don't have balls.
Speaker 5: No, that's the people got complacent and allowed this ship to happen. You know, if you if you're more like a person like me who's like, go fuck yourself, go get me my food first, you're going to take care of my foot or whatever, my stub toe. Then I don't want my fucking turkey sandwich.
Speaker 1: But they don't want to show you the stuff. They don't want to show you the stuff toe until the you know, it's a standoff.
Speaker 5: Shove they.
Speaker 1: Anyway.
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 1: In addition to that, you know, we've got a lot of bridges. Okay, So people show up on the average every three days to say they're going to jump off the bridge, and the angios of course will save them and put them on mud.
Speaker 5: You just say, go ahead and do it. Let me see. I want to see if you can pretend to be well.
Speaker 1: Them have done it.
Speaker 2: But that's why our guests the second hour, Archie Ornando, with these ng us, I mean, that's that's their money in law doing outfit. You know, all this that's why this guy didn't know what true spirit was, you know what I mean, it's a washing machine, right, That's that's why they were new Bill.
Speaker 1: So they'll they'll say that they're going to jump off a bridge, like maybe a different bridge every other.
Speaker 6: Every George Washington Bridge. That's a hell of a dive.
Speaker 3: Cost.
Speaker 1: Well, it doesn't really matter what the bridge is, because you're gonna get a bunch of fucking weasels that you know, feel bad for them, blah blah blah, and they put them in a hotel run for three days and they feed them. I mean, it's the same thing as a turkey sandwich in the ginger ale.
Speaker 5: Yeah, man, you're obsessing about this turkey sandwi.
Speaker 3: But he's only about away from Yeah, with.
Speaker 6: The delicate testing on the bodega.
Speaker 5: You need a.
Speaker 1: Turkey, and don't go to the er and suggest that you want to tell.
Speaker 5: Everybody ship it out. If it didn't go down to a.
Speaker 1: Retired nurse practitioner, nobody gives a fuck.
Speaker 3: Okay, you know, you know.
Speaker 2: One more things, John, You know who's not getting that turkey sandwich in ginger Ale at the hospital in these help our veterans.
Speaker 3: That's who don't get.
Speaker 5: The turkey sand That's right, one hundred percent.
Speaker 1: You know, I can tell you that I have visited the DA on a regular basis as so as Greg. I'm sure I'm glad maybe too.
Speaker 3: Has it gotten better?
Speaker 1: Grand and there are no turkey sandwiches and gingeral.
Speaker 5: I hate ginger Ale and I hate a turkey sandwich.
Speaker 6: Okay, give me blooney with cheese on it.
Speaker 5: Okay, just like you're get in prison on some you know sunbeam white bread that came.
Speaker 3: From back in the dayhood.
Speaker 2: You know, you get the big thick the looneys, you cut it, then you split a little three.
Speaker 3: Things and you fry it. You don't know anything about that? Yeah, okay, now wow.
Speaker 5: Though, yeah, I hate that. I didn't like it fried though.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, you know. I mean it's usually about that thick when you fried.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you gotta cut a spirofoam cup of water too.
Speaker 1: To step up from m R. E's is spam, John, You took the words right in my mouth. Mr. If you're not eating m R's, man, if you can get your hands on it, they can't of spam your your loss.
Speaker 6: You know, my kids actually like spam.
Speaker 5: I hate that.
Speaker 1: Why wouldn't you?
Speaker 5: I don't like it?
Speaker 6: Man, nasty.
Speaker 1: It's like, we'll get you a turkey sandwich. Break it.
Speaker 5: John.
Speaker 2: I'm sure that you get your high blood pressure that spam or and we fried that too.
Speaker 1: Because we like it.
Speaker 4: Because you've got a toy with it.
Speaker 2: You got the little you got the little kids, right, Yeah.
Speaker 6: Same reason for sardines, you know, right.
Speaker 1: Okay, So we do have good news.
Speaker 5: It's about time. I'm tired of the bad news about.
Speaker 1: Officer Brad Lunsford was granted. So we want to, you know, take time out to congratulate them and their legal team on that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you hit me with any more bad news, John, You're like Debbie Downer. Okay, we're gonna throw you out.
Speaker 1: Okay, So we have significant bad news in regard to at unethical attorneys, oh, which which we know there are many, and they try effort, they try a lot to avoid being sold out. But you know we had breaking news before onto former district attorneys Deputy attorney channel these guys Frank Fina and Choe mcgetti again. So, uh, Bill, can you bring up website one Frank Vena please? Okay? This is Frank Venus disciplinary Board documentation indicating that he was the subject of additionally disciplinary board action like as in his license was suspended because he was a fuckhead when he prosecuted Jerry Santski came up with woolshit stuff. So can we bring up the website two being a suspended license? Pennsylvania Supreme Court suspends Venus law license over actions in penn state abuse prosecution, which was fucked up from the get go, and we've gone through that before that. We'd be happy to.
Speaker 5: Take what the hell's wrong with your state? You know, Pennsylcrapia is really fucked up?
Speaker 1: Oh no, no, no, that's we haven't even touched the surface of fucked up situations.
Speaker 5: Okay, shut sat in Philiphagia, those two cities. He's a really fucking state up.
Speaker 2: Well, our governor's changing it. Josha Piro was really working on cleaning the city the state.
Speaker 1: He's a suburb guy.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he's a suburb guy. And I'll see it when I believe it. It's probably a typical Democrat where he just sit there and talks.
Speaker 6: A big storm is not going to have as a gentle breeze.
Speaker 1: Okay, so, uh, it's not going to happen. Let's go to uh website three Feena just here. Okay, this this is uh documents is bullshit? A suspended license? Okay. So and then we've got website four Frank Fena disciplinary former state prosecute. Frank's see Fena suspended. Okay, so let's let's find out what the fuck Frank is this piece of ship Frank Fena is doing. Now, let's look at website number five. Chrysomatic announces Frank as new COO are you fucking pao momadic fuckers? Uh? Do you have a background check on people that work for you?
Speaker 5: What the hell is? What's a pas Omatic?
Speaker 6: Anyway?
Speaker 1: It has something to do with gambling. Wow, what a corruption have you had? Do you have your head up your ass? I'm asking general, you know, sincerely, do you have your head up your ass. The guy is a fraud.
Speaker 3: Frank's in charge of putting the mountains on the slot machines.
Speaker 1: Oh god, what a piece of ship.
Speaker 6: That he doesn't a hold of us.
Speaker 1: Okay, so, okay, So he works for pays Omadic. I don't know who the fuck runs the hr there, but they have their head up their ass because it makes pace Omadic have a poor reput No.
Speaker 5: I I'll give you the answer. He got this job because he had his tongue up their asses. Okay, because this guy here is is a He's a cocksucker and a dick liquor and a fagot all in one. Okay.
Speaker 6: The only way he got a job is he was consulting.
Speaker 5: Okay, if you don't have a background in an industry, you can consult. But suddenly you're.
Speaker 1: Gonna you know when you're gonna flip out when you hear about these other anathotical human beings. If they are human beings, I mean we're in a spiritual war. I think that they're on the side of evil. This is just one of them. Frank Fina. If you or pay Somatic, if you want to prove us wrong, come on down, We'll be happy to listen to you. Okay. So then we got Joe mcgett again.
Speaker 5: Bet you on his off hours he's dancing around the dresses at nightclubs.
Speaker 1: That would be Joe get against this.
Speaker 9: Okay.
Speaker 1: He's with fucking uh mc andrew's law firm.
Speaker 5: So professional bullshies to them.
Speaker 1: I mean, do you have an HR that checks people out or did you do this as a favor to McGegan. I mean, the only you know. You can read all the bullshit on his law his website. Incidentally, this website compared to law firms that I work with, so you might want to take that into account. But all his dissertation is about how great he is about Jerry Santisky and clearly he was involved in that at the end to enrich himself.
Speaker 5: Yeah, through Botchio Media, he had leftover connections there that that got him connected with Pasmatic. Okay, well get right there at the bottom see at bottoms is Botchio Media and Hollywood.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's go to Joe mct and with website seven.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm sure he's getting it all right, bend over.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's a yeah. Yeah, this forum with the best who the fuck do you get to write those things? You're bullshit and you bought yourself a top lawyer thing unbelievable, and your wipe's website sucks.
Speaker 5: Anyway, this is a piece of ship website. I can build this in five minutes now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well you haven't seen anything.
Speaker 6: Right, whatever the fuck you want on there.
Speaker 1: You haven't seen anything yet. Okay, so let's see that's good. Well, thank you very much. Okay, website number this is a new one. We just got a cooperating witness telling us about an attorney at this firm that I'll give you a little backstory.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: The attorney, an attorney and a part partner at this firm, fucking compelled demanded that a private empty break Pennsylvania law. Yeah, why would an attorney do that?
Speaker 6: Doesn't that make you an accomplish Yeah?
Speaker 1: Exactly. So, I mean the the wheels are turning for this.
Speaker 18: Uh.
Speaker 3: Is this the firmacy control of this twenty million dollars No?
Speaker 1: Uh. The bottom line on the the bottom line on the on the Fena and McGettigan thing is that there's an a f David out there that says that they they left the Pennsylvania Office of Attorney General, which is a shipholder begin with. Unfortunately, even though I was crossed designated as an agent for them before.
Speaker 5: Uh, if you're starting and they need you back, John, watch your back.
Speaker 6: You got to fix it up, get back in there.
Speaker 1: No fucking way. Then it's it's so fucked it's unbelievable. Anyways, the way. Just as an example, in regard to Fina and mcged again, one of the witnesses is saying that she was personally coached to testify falsely in connection with a significant case, but the prosecutor mcged again directed her to press present it in a way that would mislead the jury and imply it Uh coincided with contact. Unbelievable.
Speaker 5: I think Greg needs of course, of.
Speaker 1: Course they all all feed off of each other. Mcged again recommended civil attorney. I think he fucking works for now.
Speaker 6: You know, mcget again needs to get it again.
Speaker 5: Throw a book at him.
Speaker 1: Mcged again left, the Attorney General joined McAndrews law firm.
Speaker 5: Get that big fat you know on a bridge, dictionary just smacking over his hand there you go.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so and then and then you know, in addition to leaving the law firm or the Attorney General's office. He moved to H. Mc andrew's law firm, who has, by the way, one of the most shittiest fucking webshites you've ever seen in your life. For law firm, I mean, I wish I wish you could see the the that I work for. That you know, there are one hundred and fifty times better than that.
Speaker 5: It says, uh, you know, John, my website, I took three minutes to make it. It ain't that great because I was just in a rush, right, But their website, they probably spent a month to make it look like a Geocity's website from nineteen ninety seven.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know, it's a time capsule. They put themselves in a time capsule. After trial, litigation council but the victim expensive gifts based on a twenty million dollar recovery, moved the family to Brent Mahr, whichs weird, which is kind of close to mc andrews, I think, and then to multiple homes in Malverne and provided cash on request. The witness subject subsequently learned that these funds were borrowed against the future settlement, including hundreds of thousands of dollars at twenty seven eight twenty seven percent APR great compounding monthly.
Speaker 2: So if they didn't win or get the settlement, what they had to pay the loan back?
Speaker 1: Yeah from their former prosecutors.
Speaker 5: Wow, who the hell would agree to twenty seven percent interest?
Speaker 1: So in April eleventh, twenty thirteen, Mcgeddighan a piece of shit that he is, and you're welcome to join us and prove us wrong. Joe joining to mc andrew's law law office, no shit, after he recommended them for a civil for the civil attorneys. And then in April twenty, twenty fifteen, the victim attorneys obtained a twenty million dollars settlement after one third of contingencies, expenses and repayment of the high interest loans was removed. After that was removed, then mc andrews I created a trust for for her for the victim and made Fiena and Mcgheededighan the trustees. A convenient Yeah, there's nothing wrong.
Speaker 6: With that, No, not at all.
Speaker 1: Uh So anyway, Uh, I don't know warriors, but I just think that it's uh obviously unethical. I mean it, it's blatant and things of that nature.
Speaker 6: Probably politically incorrect too.
Speaker 1: Yes, true, So Joe mcged again, you piece of ship went on a tour of uh. You went on a freaking tour of uh. You know, a victory tour that nobody attended.
Speaker 5: At all the gay bars and down apparently.
Speaker 1: Because you want a case that you intimidated witnesses and coached witnesses to provide false testimony. According to this report.
Speaker 5: That's beyond unethical. Yes, you could give a witness or something like a pointer. I'm not a lawyer, I'm not even a cop. I have no background in law enforcement. But even I know they could say, Okay, you're going to go into whatever a deposition or some something. You might want to talk about this, you might want to you know, not squirm, sit straight or something like. That's that's about all they can really do.
Speaker 1: No, that's not yep. But they were doing a bunch of other things.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 6: They're probably saying, here's your answer.
Speaker 5: You're going to say this, you're going to say that, and that's wrong, that's unethical.
Speaker 1: Okay, So we've got another unethical attorney quickly that we want to cover.
Speaker 5: And he's like points zero zero one percent of all lawyers out there, they're all doing it pretty much.
Speaker 1: Well, I know they're not all doing it. You know, they're not all doing it. John.
Speaker 5: In my opinion, I would put it to be about ten percent our honest attorneys out there.
Speaker 1: Yes, I all agree with that.
Speaker 5: That's it though.
Speaker 1: I'll agree with that. Okay, we have a farm meeting every Monday, and everybody goes through your core values and they're awesome. I don't think these other fucking.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's the rare breed, you know, the ones who actually do it the right way.
Speaker 1: They're god feeling, god fearing fucking.
Speaker 6: Now, like a James Comy version of a cop, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So anyway, we have another cooperating witness who provided information relative to this uh person who the fuck is that? And she's she's an alleged attorney. So the cooperating witnesses is reporting that she demanded that a private entity broke break Pennsylvania law. Why did you do that? Why did you do that? The cooperating witness is reporting, Kathleen your check that you fucking demanded a private entity to break Pennsylvania law? Why is that?
Speaker 6: Let's grounds for this barman right there?
Speaker 1: Yes, okay, so let's let's uh, let's see another horrible.
Speaker 6: Law firm, just a bag of joy orangs with John.
Speaker 1: Let's see uh number eighth. God, okay, this is uh Steinbacher got goodall and you're at IRAQ. So she's a fucking partner in that, a partner that reportedly asked a private entity to break president Pennsylvania law.
Speaker 5: And she knows what I need to know for the second half of my life. Yeah, last minute.
Speaker 1: Well, these Altar lawyers are a piece of ship. I mean you know they're there. It's just unbelievable. These nursing homes are a warehouse with the dead people people.
Speaker 5: You didn't even build this website. This is done by wicks Man. Look at the ding bat on the bottom right corner there. Any second now you're can have some pop up going hey can I help you with your case?
Speaker 1: Can we can we get number on nine? Okay? This is her. Her claim to fame is fucking now. Now our claim to fame is it's reportedly that she asked a private entity. There you go, I was trying to compel a private entity to break a Pennsylvania law to satisfy herself.
Speaker 9: Mh look.
Speaker 6: Civil rights.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Her other is that she used to work for Lily Freeze firm. Mhm, who's a piece of ship left eye Louis political appointee, piece of ship Louis free that's your claiming flame fame, Kathleen.
Speaker 6: Now you said it right the first time. That's her claim to flame.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, who has covered up so much ship?
Speaker 5: It's unbelievable, Denvers, she's think about leftard.
Speaker 1: I don't know if we can can we?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 5: She looks like she has.
Speaker 1: She is alleging that she worked for a reputable national law firm, which is is not a national reputable law firm.
Speaker 6: I've never heard of any of these law firms.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, she says that she worked for Louis Freeze firm. And off the top of my head, it's on the in the body of this.
Speaker 5: Look, can you bring that up a little, Bertie John. They're all they're all the cool kids club. Okay. They all sit there and give each other a test to say, oh, I think you're qualified to be a lawyer, and then we'll give you, you know, you pass our bar. She should have, and that's it. They're just wait, you work for.
Speaker 1: Up up up a little bit.
Speaker 6: Commercial litigation, personal injury.
Speaker 1: But uh, the uh law firm that she worked for that's associated with Louis free which which has a pretty piss poor uh reputation. She cites that as something significant, which is ridiculous anyway.
Speaker 5: Look at her bar admissions. It should be listed as bad admissions. Colorado, Pennsylvania. I mean, come on right there and everything is all liberal ship.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I feel bad for a buck now because she graduated from there and now she is now it's reported that she's a uh compelling private private entities to break the break Pennsylvania law. That's ridiculous. Down down, Bill, can you bring that down a little bit, a little bit further.
Speaker 9: Up?
Speaker 1: I mean up, I'm sorry.
Speaker 6: Up, John's dyslexic.
Speaker 1: Up up a little bit?
Speaker 20: Okay down photo shoot Yeah, move a little to the left, a little to the right, anyway, I can't.
Speaker 1: It's an eye test, but anyway, it's a bunch of bullshit anyway, But she uh proclaimed the famous she worked for one of the freeze firms that is on the tip of my tongue and I can't remember what it was.
Speaker 5: So anyway, so knowledge, you can't get any more fucking looked tarded than that out to you.
Speaker 1: So that's it, right, Yes, exactly fucked up website. By the way, if you.
Speaker 6: Title nine complaints, she specializes in the fruity pebbles.
Speaker 18: Well anyway, it's amazing you say title no complaint, but do you have website nine L G B, T, Q R S T unit.
Speaker 5: Don't forgot X, Y and Z exactly.
Speaker 2: They're gonna take all the letters then they we're not allowed to spell website nine.
Speaker 1: Okay, Yeah, that's it. Okay, So but uh, what's the name of that law firm Stein Boker and your attack of what she's a You know, we have a cooperating witness who reported reports and has AFFI David that she compelled them to break Pennsylvania law.
Speaker 5: So I want to be to match your values.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't use that law firm if it was the last law firm on her. Okay, So, as I John, I explained you before we're running out of time this hour. I want to explain to you before before we get into this, because we got some uh additional information for a from a cooperating a witness on a different case. So during if you remember this guy, we had a listener that reported that a guy was publicly publically masturbating in front of his little girls. I'll just give you a recap. H. And then he was stalking in front of the little girl. That's not gonna creepy. Yeah. So we've got public masturbation and we've got stalking. And there were a variety of other videos that they sent to us of him.
Speaker 5: I'd like to introduce him to the front end of my sixth.
Speaker 1: Jority of masturbating. So but but what I wanted to do is if you know this reverse the uh. Okay, So we sent a UH email listening all the uh all of his UH criminal history UH to include harassment and criminal mischief to the and UH being a protection from abuse order for telling little girls to go that he wanted to fuck them. That's what he said. That he was on a protection order for three years. He was the subject of that protection from abuse order?
Speaker 5: Where did this happen?
Speaker 1: Of Pennsylvania? So we sent an email to states.
Speaker 5: Fucked up? Sorry, Jake, it's fucked up.
Speaker 1: We sent an email. Okay, sent this email which included, UH, is is it currently a defendant and in an under a three year Cumberland County, PA Protection from Abuse order order? Number empty squad, the basis for which is repeatedly stocked little girls, telling the little girls I will fuck you, and damaging property at the little girl's residence. The gregious actions of your director of facilities operation is named he redacted mechanicsburg against the little girls were memorial memorialized on security video. He played guilty the criminal mischief after having damaged the property of the little girl's residents. The criminal mischief's activity was moralized on video toady. And then he was previously charged with harassment, course of conduct with no legitimate purpose, disorderly conduct, uh and that that was also memorialized on video. And we had we inquired of the of the uh then chancellor of the Pennsylvania State System of Higher Education, of which Greg Bloomsberg is a part. Now I feel bad for them. We asked for we asked the chancellor to respond to that.
Speaker 5: Of course he didn't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well hang on uh website ten Greenstein w F. Okay, he is a he's a member of the w e F. Daniel Greenstein, the chancellors.
Speaker 6: Did you know the.
Speaker 1: Chancellor of Higher ed was is a world like a forum vaccine digital Uh? I d guy, fucking piece of ship.
Speaker 5: Okay, it looks like another faggot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yes, they all all these high higher red guys look like that. So now he was Baker Now he works for Baker Tilly, who the fucking Baker Tilly thought it was a good idea to give it. By the way, under uh then Chancellor Greenstein's fucking tenure they were pushing annal anal Sex who at Baker Tilly thought that was a good idea.
Speaker 9: A lood tar is it?
Speaker 1: Because it was kind of into the World Economic Forum? Is that what we're talking about? Okay, So number twelve.
Speaker 9: There he is.
Speaker 1: That's not what he looks like. Now, well that's a doctored picture of it.
Speaker 5: I think he was sucking off the gat again.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yes, they should get together, Okay, and then uh uh twelve it looks.
Speaker 5: Like he's got that smirk on a face that just said I just fucked a little kid up the ass.
Speaker 1: That's twelve managing director phdu what so the current So the current chancellor who we've we've called out repeatedly for being it. I mean, I don't know whether this masturbating stocking uh director of facility's operation is a DEI higher, but I wouldn't be surprised anyway, the current chancellor is a website third team.
Speaker 5: Wait, quick question, why are they protecting this low life?
Speaker 9: Though?
Speaker 5: You who's a guy who does They're all low lives, so well we know that. But wait a second, what is the connection between this guy who's a PhD managing director who's pretty with the world economic form protecting this I don't know, looks like a dumpster diving faggot that wants lost little kids connection.
Speaker 1: We should ask this to be dazzled piece of ship that is now.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he's another one that's smirking like I just got fucked up as too.
Speaker 1: Of Pennsylvania high reed. Jesus God, what a fucking piece of ship. Go up a little he.
Speaker 5: Got his bib on from his latest blow job.
Speaker 1: You know, look at it, Yes, exactly, go up a little bit. Well continue up? Oh god, his famous a push of DEI. Okay, so let's let's go to fourteen. This is what he's pushing. What is the I.
Speaker 5: Still on their website giving us as self righteous bullshit of what the d I E is because that's exactly what it is.
Speaker 1: So so we had a that's good, but that just shows that they are still pushing the I can uh contrary.
Speaker 5: Push it all you want, I'm going to shove it right back up your ass with.
Speaker 1: Trump's uh executive order. So those should look into the Pennsylvania State System of Higher Education and this fucking be dazzled piece of shit, uh Chancellor, So uh it turns out if you go down, if you go down on this screen. Well wait, just hang on, hang on today. So our cooperating witness from inside the Pennsylvania State System of Education, well it's kind enough to email us a picture that is reportedly of the public masturbator and the stalker.
Speaker 9: And this is he.
Speaker 6: That looks like that guy before at the World Economic Form.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it's the same guy that was Masturbatingrickenstein. Right yeah, I mean, uh, it's the same guy that was masturbating in the videos.
Speaker 5: Yes, So that's where the connection is.
Speaker 1: So groundwriting. This is reporting that this guy is your director of facilities operation and the guy pictured in the public masturbation and the stalking that and there's a lot of video of that. So change our minds. Why haven't you done anything about that, Pennsylvania State System of Higher Education? Why you have not done anything about that? Ah? So this guy, according to the cooperating witness inside the Pennsylsylvania State System of Higher Education is this guy and twenties there, yeah, who has told the little girls that I will f you okay, And now, according to the cooperating we just he now stares at the little girl's mother.
Speaker 5: Kay, I guess he sits on his ass.
Speaker 1: He's a remote worker as a as a Director of Facilities Operation at the Pennsylvania State System of our Education under Chris vor TENI. Uh, and and you don't know what the fuck you're doing. Chris, get rid of the fucking guy.
Speaker 5: He says, too many incompetent people that don't know. And all I do is helping each other's friends.
Speaker 1: That's also let's see. Uh, let's go up to Yeah, there we go. No, we go down where it says?
Speaker 9: Uh?
Speaker 1: Okay, it says Director of Facilities Operation on the right. You missed it. You missed it. You keep missing it.
Speaker 5: There's too many damn names down down.
Speaker 1: You gotta go Okay, you gotta go on it.
Speaker 5: I got the custodian listed in here. Jesus Christ. Yeah, everybody's a fucking you know, you gotta go up Diversity managed.
Speaker 3: You got to go up a.
Speaker 1: Little bit and in the in the facilities group and the facilities in fiduciari up, administration and finance.
Speaker 5: Jake, I see you're in there, so you're a data scientists.
Speaker 1: From the three from the bottom. What's that? Everybody office Director of Facilities operation your left hand side, left corn, left column, third room wrote a third no go down.
Speaker 5: Christ.
Speaker 1: Anyway, if you go to the Pennsylvania for the Director of Facilities operation, it's.
Speaker 5: Afric comedy relief.
Speaker 1: It's reportedly this guy that has been.
Speaker 5: That's not comedy relief. My screen keeps cracking.
Speaker 1: Fuck it was it? Okay?
Speaker 3: H yeah, must be.
Speaker 1: Okay, sorry, h hm. Anyway, the reporting the uh the cooperating business, it says this guy is the guy that's that guy is a remote worker, has nothing to do but do that, and now he's.
Speaker 5: What do you think Greg.
Speaker 3: Has has has the police been involved in this at all?
Speaker 4: John?
Speaker 1: Well, they've charged him with all those crimes and he guilty to some of them apparently, and.
Speaker 3: He's allowed to be around kids. Still, that's a good question.
Speaker 1: Chris, What what the fuck are you doing? Buddy?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know?
Speaker 5: Is this he would have number one? Number one?
Speaker 1: Chris current be dazzled Chancellor of the Pennsylvania Office of our Pennsylvania System.
Speaker 5: You keep this picture here, and the other guy's hair looks like it's about a twenty year old, and that you know that the video out the window looks like a twenty year old. So there's definitely an age gap between the two people.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, well, Purple, keep masturbating and stalking will age you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but that's common in the streets of Manhattan that goes on every day.
Speaker 1: Okay, well this is not this isn't Harrisburg.
Speaker 5: No, you know, I'm not kidding Julie. She had to walk to work, right, and this is on Broadway and around Broadway and twenty first Street. Every day there's a guy that has The girls would walk down the street. This bum would get up, drop his pants, start jerking off, and he followed him up the sidewalk, jerking off until we actually got into the building. Then the cops were called after it happened like four or five times, and the cops said, oh, yeah, we know the guy. He's not he's not an issue. We don't worry about him. They never did nothing to him. So every day the girls had to walk the gauntlet of him, you know, doing this ship to right. So that's a common occurrence every day in Manhattan, and you can't get any more lib tarted than that. Now look at Pennsylvania, it's all lib tarted, right. So they're just going to let this keep going on and on and on, and it's going to become a common occurrence where people will get complacent and say, oh, he's no threat to the neighborhood, just let him do it. And that's probably what's going on, and it goes, oh, we have to the world economically, Well.
Speaker 1: That's not true because they're worried that they have him on video at night walking around.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he'll be the sacrificial land.
Speaker 6: They're going to keep pushing it.
Speaker 1: So, yeah, what's really weird about the masturbation video? Numerous of them. He's wearing his kids high school t shirts. What a weirdo prob somebody that talking of that games with our education.
Speaker 5: They're now getting sued massively because of all the guys like him that have infiltrated video games and they're creating all sorts of like, you know, sexually themed stuff, mostly the faggot stuff to convert these kids. And then they start getting their numbers and texted them through discord and everything else like that.
Speaker 1: Okay, I think we got to go to break, but we'll we'll pick up on the rest of this with Hernando again. Our special guests for the second hour. It's Hernando or is he investigiate reporter? Okay, it's a search warrant and we're back. We've got a special guest of epic proportion. Now, Oh, Glenn, where's Glenn at? Do you drop off? Okay, well, anyway, hopefully Glenn will come back. We've got a special guest this hour that we've had before, and he's awesome. He's completely awesome. It's her name, Hernando Horsey. He's been fighting a good fight. Uh, of epic proportion. So I just want to tell you who we've got so far. We've got Detective Jake Jacobs in Philadelphia homicide announcer involved shooting you. And we've got our Tennessee correspondent, Greg Hyland's a veteran n CI especial agent, and I'm Johnson and a veteran n C I especially Bill. Do we have Hernando back back ground? Hernando, Hernando, how are you doing?
Speaker 9: I wll you John, thank you for having me back on your podcast.
Speaker 1: Oh it's a pleasure to have you. Uh yeah, and uh what what the how was going on?
Speaker 9: Man?
Speaker 1: We watch all your all your all your reports and uh, oh my god, man, it's a disaster. But they're getting be done right.
Speaker 9: Well, yes, I mean, thank you for having me and I have been posting the a lot of videos of what we're seeing across the country. When it comes to Ice with their you know, removal operations, you say, and it's all all hands on deck, multitask, multi agencies out there doing the work because they they were understaffed. The uh, the removal operations only had six thousand agents across the country. So uh, now we got a lot more working together, John.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so now you travel the country.
Speaker 9: Well, you know, I have a full time job here at San Antonio. Yeah, I don't. I don't have a network behind me, which is kind of surprising me. For the work that I've done, you would think, uh, you know, a conservative independent network would have picked me up to to be their correspondent reporter. I did a little bit of work for one organization, but uh, for the most part, I've been here out of San Antonio reporting.
Speaker 1: And let's get to the most important thing. Can I asked, Okay, how is your sister doing?
Speaker 9: Oh? Well, thank you for asking. She's doing very well. Actually, she had an aneurysm twelve months ago. She's doing really well. Thank you for the for the remember of that.
Speaker 1: I wanted to ask that right off the gun, right off the bat, because I know that's a strenuous situation for you and your family.
Speaker 9: Thank you.
Speaker 1: So I'm glad to hear that she's recovering well.
Speaker 5: Thank you for Thank god.
Speaker 1: Well, we have Glenn back with us.
Speaker 5: Oh, I'm sorry, let me introduce her. Nice to meet you, Hernando.
Speaker 1: Glenn Fogerty is the CEO of Alan Alone Really Technologies incorporating nice in your jersey.
Speaker 9: Good so.
Speaker 1: But anyway, if Glenn, if you're not familiar with Ernando Orsi, he's an investigative reporter and it's kind of you'd love it because it's a gorilla reporting. Basically.
Speaker 9: I love that.
Speaker 1: I mean, he it doesn't take no for an answer, and it's good.
Speaker 6: We need more people like him out there.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, man, We've got to get him. Yeah, you know, we wanted to get him deputized. Deputized, Yeah, because he was facing a lot of problems when it came to what he was doing in in San Antonio with the with the illegal aliens illegal traditionally, I mean, he's covered the story from get go, from the get go, from now I'm coming in to now and now he's covering ice operations, right.
Speaker 6: That's awesome.
Speaker 9: So as you know, like I say it boots on the ground guerilla journalists. Is now that we have, you know, President Trump as president, he dodged a bullet literally to the head. Uh. And we've seen twenty million illegal aliens into our country the last five years. And that's broken down by ten million illegal alien instead of come in and surrendered themselves at the border. Ten to twelve million, which is the number of the government like you use. But you have to add in another three to four million that was used with Temporary Protective Status CBP, one CHNV program and about half a dozen other programs that came in through. So that's the four or five million, that's around seventeen million. And then you add into ones that had expired visas that decided to stay and then the gotaways, and you're looking at twenty million plus in the last four years. So it's broken down by category, don't you sorry?
Speaker 3: That's my calendar.
Speaker 2: Dreamer the man four years and Hernando you just said the conservative outlets haven't picked you up, And I wonder that also. But it seems to me because I always called it a one party says they all in this whole ball together. And some of the stuff that you're exposing, in my opinion, is not just the illegal operation and ice operation, but the money.
Speaker 3: Mard enough.
Speaker 2: You just said, a half dozen of agencies, all these NGOs and stuff that they're using because they're not giving they've given five thousand dollars card but on the books or this government program is fifty thousand.
Speaker 3: That's how you get pelosis and all of them getting rich.
Speaker 2: Is that part of the reason you think that no one else picked up because you're bringing more truth than any of the reporters that's on these networks.
Speaker 9: Well, I think there's a little bit of truth to that. You know, a lot of these conservative networks, you know, they kind of give it vanilla, a vanilla look to what's going on. They don't get into the nitty gritty like I do and go down the rabbit hole. Just because my job is to educate the viewers because then I get in the truth, whether it's CNN or Fox or a conservative network online. And so yeah, there's a lot of pandering and a lot of money, money funneling through these organizations.
Speaker 3: The sir, it just seems to me that you're giving it all.
Speaker 2: Actually, yeah, you're getting stuff that I don't hear from anyone else.
Speaker 3: And sometimes I may look at Truth.
Speaker 2: Or o AN and you get a little bit more in depth than the other conservative networks. But what you're giving, you know, you've educated me on a lot of this stuff being on the ground, and I hope you okay, I think you got injured at on one of your.
Speaker 3: Right. You're right, he's a true patriot.
Speaker 2: He's really telling you the damages just being done in this country and it should be well.
Speaker 3: Out there more.
Speaker 1: The reason, Glenn, the reason why I wanted you have to have you on with Hernando is because he has perfected a style. It's not it's not like, uh, what's his name, Berkwam, what's his first name, Ben berkm Ben Berkewham. It's a different kind of style. I mean, but they both are very effective, and I think Hernando needs to be I know, Glenn is incredibly well connected. Hernando needs to get his his uh the gift that he has.
Speaker 5: Right, everybody's got a talent in their life, and everybody's got their own style, you know, and people you know.
Speaker 6: He introduces me as the CEO of something.
Speaker 5: I tell people when they ask me what I do, I tell him I'm the Toys r us kid. You know. The reason is because I don't know what the fuck I want to be when I grow up.
Speaker 1: Well, well, I'll tell you.
Speaker 5: My style that works. And Hernando, do you know.
Speaker 1: He's originally from New York City, but he's in San Antonio, but he's reported all over the country relative to illegal aliens from.
Speaker 5: The part of New York City, Brooklyn, New York I was bronx. So my condolences to you on that one, seriously, and to go, he's probably doing the same thing you do. He's getting more media attention, okay, as opposed to yourself. I mean, your name does drift around out there a little bit, but you guess a lot it does, I'm saying, but it seems like someone like Andy gets more in the news because of the violent acts that have happened against him. That's his style, you know, like didn't they write that. Didn't he write a book about Antifa that really brought a ton of media attention to him, and now he became you know, lamestream media almost weekly. And that's something that might have to happen with you, is that you happen to catch that moment, not saying that you have to be the victim, but catch that moment of something that's extreme violence. But in my opinion, a lot of people are leaving the lamestream media, like you're talking about Oan and Newsmax and Fox. You got to take them with a grain of salt because those people have their own agendas, their money driven. They have donors and sponsors that they have a cater to, so they got a sugarcoat everything. They couldn't have me on there because if I started, they'd be like, oh shit, this is politically incorrect. Get him the hell off of here. I go to the Gateway Pundit now. Jim Hoft, he was the guy that exposed the election fraud because he purchased out of his own money, the video camera footage at the Detroit Center as they were delivering those ballots coming in from New York State to Michigan and if you know, if you were to get on the Gateway Pundit that he gets two billion views a month. That is a lot more attention and you'll get recognized much quicker that way, in my opinion.
Speaker 6: And I can help you with that if you need it.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I wanted to see if you could help Fernando because I'd like to.
Speaker 5: See sure, are you down in Texas and San Antonio? Yes, sir, I can hook you up with Stuart Rhodes. You know him, Uh No, Bell, He's the guy with the patch on his eye and the cowboy hat, the Jay sixth Proud Boy and I have very close friends. And he's right down to Texas always doing things. But he's been involved with what's going on with like first you had that that camp that got wiped out by the hurricane or the flooding or something like that. He was there, you know, boots on the ground helping out. But he's also on the border as well. He's very connected as well. So I definitely put the two of you in touch with each other.
Speaker 9: I appreciate that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that will be helpful. I just I am.
Speaker 5: I'm not connecting John with anybody though. Put them all to sleep. I'm just teasing you, John.
Speaker 1: I'm too non controversial.
Speaker 9: Rate.
Speaker 6: You know, you're like a guy trying to sell a couch on fart book.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, yes, well correct.
Speaker 3: He hasn't had his turkey sandwich in jail.
Speaker 5: I know it means turkey sandwich down to the bodega.
Speaker 9: John.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Well, I'm going to try that bridge thing first, so I get a hotel. Right, But we do need to help Hernando because he finds himself in very difficult situations. And in regard to having him been attacked, Hernando has been attacked.
Speaker 5: I'm sorry to hear that, man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, I mean, I know Andy no as a significant attack, and Hernando's attack could have been that as significant as.
Speaker 5: That, Hernando, I'll give you a piece of advice if you really want to set off a lib TRD. This is the number one question question moment, the number one question to get into the news. Just simply asked them, how did you survive your mother's abortion attempt? Their hair will go on fire and they'll go and say, but you want no child left alive?
Speaker 9: You know?
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 2: Part of the difference between Andy and Hernando is though Andy, I believe, correct me, if I'm wrong. Was former ANTIFA, and they recognized him and it was almost like a thing of betrayal, and that's why they assaulted him so brutally. Where Hernanda is going out there giving you the truth, I think they felt a TIFA, felt betrayed by Andy and they wanted to give him that old initiate.
Speaker 5: Yeah, beat down and gave me that's true. Yeah, But well, you know, I think get the herd out there though. You've got to keep documenting it. I mean, use your style and and just get that news out there to people like us.
Speaker 1: I mean, I don't know, if you've seen her, you should really take a look at Hernando's once you pay Rnando what what is your Twitter? Twitter handle is at hernando ARSI yes, sir, yeah, I mean, you know, if you're not following your you're missing what the hell is happening.
Speaker 9: Because if I may, if I may, gentlemen, I want to give your audience and you guys a little bit of what's going on since the deportation campaign I started with these illegals, but I want to first give you some facts that we can lay a foundation now that the media is not telling you. Just like Jake says, you know, I like to try to educate my followers, and you know, not the smoke, but the signal. The signal is right now that there they have been one point four million migrants that have been given their due process and final removal orders the last ten to fifteen years, they never left, going back to the Obama day or the Bush days. I've interview people that have been in our country twenty twenty thirty years that have not left at the courthouses. So just start with that basis that there are one point four million illegal aliens in our country that have not left. And that's the people you see. Isis that is going after and targeting in the streets of the cities all across the country, whether they have violent criminal records or they just have a removal that they they never left. You know, whether they have to chase them at their house, they're not answering the door because the left that told them don't answer the door. So what do ice had to do? Ice has to sit outside and wait for them to leave and chase them down the street at a red light, which, by the way, is very dangerous because the vehicle could be used as a weapon. As you detectives already know, so then they got to go down to their workplace and try to rest them at their work or at home depot or whatever. And so this is what's happening. Four million illegals. There are over seven hundred thousand of these illegals that have criminal records like everywhere from shoplifting to murder, murder. One two hundred and fifty thousand of those are in state prisons today. There are over four hundred thousand in chains that are walking the streets of America waiting for their due process for crimes that they've committed. Four hundred thousand walk in the streets. So if you look at those numbers, then you understand that these people that ICE is going after are these these these illegals that have given their due process already and need to be captured and arrested. Like I said from day one, the way I see this coming out, But just twenty million that are here in the last five years. Mind you, there are already twenty five million that we're here prior to this invasion. So we're looking at forty fifty million illegals walking the streets of our country. So, like I said before, thirty percent acept out of self deport We've seen already one point six million self deport the last eight months, about four hundred thousand were removed by been removal E r O.
Speaker 1: Right, right.
Speaker 9: But the way, the way he's going to break down is thirty percent self deport. The other thirty percent are going to get arrested and deported. The other thirty percent will never be deported because they will request for a cascination of removal because they have no criminal violent record. They got a work permi, so they're paying taxes. They pop out two babies or one baby, they got anchor babies, and they will play the system, get a lawyer, lawyer up for ten years and then request a remove, a cascination of removal.
Speaker 1: And we just lost Nande.
Speaker 2: Oh shoot oh now I think it might be just a camera.
Speaker 3: He's still there, looks.
Speaker 5: Like them off. He's calling the truth.
Speaker 1: Well, he's a purveyor of truth. That's that's for sure.
Speaker 5: I seen I've seen something coming back. See, that's what happens. That's why I use they use the name of exploitive because what happens is when you start speaking the truth like he's doing, they'll find a way to shut you off. I mean, look what they did to me last week. They killed my power. Yeah, the guy crashed into a pole.
Speaker 1: Hernando has been a lot through a lot of shit.
Speaker 5: I mean, I'm sure he has, and I can help him out. I'd like to help this guy out. See he's a genuine guy that's trying to at least get the message out there. And what he's pointed out, in my own way of saying it would be a good example is the prison basically just had a break out. Okay, twenty guys got it out of prison and are running around.
Speaker 1: Well, we got Hernando back. Oh got him back.
Speaker 5: Okay, good, sorry about that, Thank god, welcome back.
Speaker 1: Thank you, thank god.
Speaker 6: They didn't want you to speak anymore. They were cutting you off.
Speaker 9: Yeah, sorry about Hernando.
Speaker 5: I got a good example, as what you're saying, essentially is like when there's a prison break, okay, in the twenty inmates just to skates and their black and white stripes, they get out of the bloodhounds, they got the cops and everything to go out and even form posts used to find these criminals to put them back in prison. That's essentially what ICE is doing. They're already been convicted, you know, and if you have to deal with, you know, people that don't comprehend this, try using that analogy or you know as an example.
Speaker 9: Well, yes, but unfortunately Telemundo and television and all these networks they don't report this. You know, they should be telling the public. Listen, the off ice officers don't need a warrant when they're out in public, so educate the audience. But they don't. So you've got these these animals that are with the cameras and the faces of Ice, impeding and obstructing the investigation, and in the networks. The networks could change that overnight by telling them they don't need a warrant. They have the right to do that. They're they're they're exercising the laws that are on the books that's been written by the congressman. If you have a problem with that, you know, right to your congressman, don't attack Ice.
Speaker 5: Well, the problem is you have a lot of incompetence out there that don't realize that if al Capone got out of Alcatraz, they didn't need a warrant to go capture them, you know, they just had to bring him back so he could finish his sentence and in this case these illegal alien sentence isn't in a prison, even though I liked the idea about our alligator Alcatraz, but they need to be thrown hell out. And if you know, if you want to send them to Uganda, which is where Mammy Dammy is from, then send them there.
Speaker 9: You know, yes, absolutely right.
Speaker 3: You know, Hernando.
Speaker 2: Another thing you exposed, though at least a couple of times we spoke, was those ngus. And that's what this is all about, is these see you gotta follow that money. The Democrats they do it because they like Guatemalans or they like Venezuelan's. They're doing it for the money and the power. And that was some of the things you were starting to expose that mighty been What caused your assault, I don't know because you can let us in on that also.
Speaker 9: Well, yeah, the nuts, the non government organizations, they've been fed billions and billions of dollars during during the last five years of the invasion. A lot of them have lost their contract I was speaking within Active Eyes director, not a director, but he's high up there, and he number he named a couple of these NGOs that were trafficking the children that lost the contract. I won't mention which company because I don't think it's public yet. These NGOs and so, but a lot of them are still functioning, you know, because there are still children being held at these camps. I think approximately three thousand right now, and at the height they were about ten to twelve thousand of these children being held, but they were removed. They move and they moved these children every day logistically from one camp to another. And by the way, there are still people that are still if they can get through the border. They surrendered themselves and their claiming asylum. You know. President Trump says that there's been zero migrants entering that technically that's not true. On average, per month, they are about three thousand to five thousand, it's all CBP information. You could look it up online. About three to five thousand. They do sneak in. They do leak into the country. A lot of them are removed back to Mexico. But certain certain cases of family units that acclaim asylum, they have to take them in and then they get put through the process and they are sent to mngos. And I've seen them at the airport. I still see them at the airport, not as.
Speaker 5: Why do they move the kids every day? Why are they moving them?
Speaker 9: There could be many reasons why. One of those is that they're being sexually assaulted at one camp by either the employees or they've been sexually assaulted by other illegal children. It's a big problem, these these boys assaulting all the boys, girls assaulting other girls. The media doesn't tell you this, but that's one of the reasons that happen. They have to move these kids around. And for logistic reasons, maybe they have a family member in Arizona instead of Texas, they have to move them to Texas to Arizona, et cetera, et cetera. So you know they're still held in these camps.
Speaker 5: But do you think that's the primary reason they're moving them around or is it for the possibility that by constantly shifting them, they could trickle out one or two to be funneled off into like say New York City or Chicago to fulfill a pedophile or something like that.
Speaker 9: Do you think, no, no, no, the Trump is not messing around with that anymore. They are vetting.
Speaker 5: No, no, not that the Trump administration would do that, but I'm saying by moving them around do you think that's a possibility.
Speaker 9: I don't see anything like that happening, nefariously happening with these children. But there are tens of thousands that are still missing, you know, out of the four hundred thousand, they're still missing a lot of them. I'm not gonna say all four hundred thousand are missing, because that's not true. A lot of these kids were young age men really, seventeen eighteen years old, sixteen seventeen, and now they're at working in roofing companies putting up new roots because they lied about their age to get the job. A lot of these were adult men saying that they would teenagers to get into high schools and middle schools and they're assaulting young girls schools.
Speaker 5: There was just a case about that. It happened in the news the other day where I was in I think a year and in the school, and it was like twenty three.
Speaker 9: Yep, that still happens. So it's a lot of moving parts, man. I just want to try to let people know what's happening with the immigration policy now. I spoken to a lot of journalists that do what I do, and I was at the immigration courthouse filming inside Unfortunately, the property manager threw me out and gave me a trespassing warning in a public hallway and lobby of a federal court because he didn't like my narrative of the truth. And now I can't even go back into that building. I've called every agency. They won't help me. I have to film from outside the perimeter. I can't go back into a public facility.
Speaker 1: So that's the interactions that Hernando catches are unbelievable as it pertains to when they approach him and what he's trying to do. I think, I mean, not only it's a Hernando reporting, but he's got a full time, fucking time job, full time job. So we've got to get get him in a position where he's reporting full time.
Speaker 9: Well, that would be great. If anyone you can't have, that'd be great.
Speaker 1: You can't waste that talent that he has on you know, two different jobs, right, yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 9: I mean, if there was a network that wanted to tick me up and say miss and I'll take you to the city and pay for your hotel and whatever Cross Hotel, I'll be out there tomorrow. Uh. I think I could bring some value to what's going on.
Speaker 1: Everybody just as an example, you're reporting from a Springfield, Ohio. Was awesome and we wouldn't know what the hell is going on with the dogs eating my dogs and eating some cats. If you weren't there, we wouldn't know that.
Speaker 9: Yeah, thank you, if you know. With that assignment, I exposed the Asians getting commercial drive licenses, which which made national news. Now you know that's awesome. Yeah, no name given. They were at the DMV. They didn't speak any English. They're taking road tests, they don't they can't read English signs, and they've killed many many Americans on highways on interstates. So I hoped expose that, uh, these dirty NGOs are are still a lot of them are still in business, Catholic charities, all these you know, faith based organizations. I hope that they will, you know, uh go up to the hill and have to be accounted for. I don't see them being never being prosecuted and dieted unfortunately. But getting back to the signal, guys, when I when I speak to these other journalists are like in New York City at the courthouses, me and other journalists. I want what I want you guys to know is every time these illegals get their court dates. When they go to court, seven out of seven out of ten of them are getting extensions for a year, two years, three years. It's not that they're all going to court and they're being arrested. That's a lie. Only three, only three out of ten are being actually arrested. A lot of them are getting extensions on their parole. Uh and this needs to change because I believe there's a lot of liberal judges out there, even though about one hundred of them have been early retirement because they were being prejudiced. We only have seven hundred judges. We need to deputize more judges to get the process moving because we have a backlog of millions and millions of illegals waiting for their due process.
Speaker 5: Trump, as far as I remember, Trump released the JAGO officers to become judges.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so that you.
Speaker 5: Know, you've got them now doubling up on their work to help out just alleviate that that burden.
Speaker 6: But what are they getting on getting an extension front?
Speaker 5: Like, what's their their excuse?
Speaker 9: Yeah right, so, uh so let's break it down. You know, out of these millions and millions, the majority of them surrender themselves at the border. There was a catch release program which been per been perverticized by the Biden and so they're given a parole. But it's not a sense of parole where you met the judge and you got a parole from a judge a court. No, this is catching and release parole. But it's temporary.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 9: It says on the documents when I interviewed them that they've been arrested and that they had no status here, but they have a temporary status. It's a gray area. So what's happening is they're going to the court and as long as they haven't committed any crime or felonies, and usually if they're a family unit, they get special preference. They're getting extension on their parole, especially also if they applied for a different case, which is asylum. Over three million people have already applied for asylum. There's a backlog about three point two million of these illegals, and that is their loophole to get around the system and buy more time. A lot of them applied for asylum, which is a separate case from ice. The's two different cases, so they're playing the system. They're playing the game, and a lot of them get extensions, you know for a year to three years. Uh and walk out and they have some work permits, they have driver licenses. Uh, if they pay taxes for one year, they get Obamacare, which I showed on my videos, and and they get Medicaid because of because of the children.
Speaker 21: Yeah, okay, well, you know you touched on one thing that was important was that they that they if they don't claim that they have a felony, how about doing some sort of due diligence and do a background check before they go to the court.
Speaker 5: Right, because a murderer, I'm not going to go and admit, oh yeah, I murdered ten people, but I want an extension.
Speaker 6: You're gonna have to check on it.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 9: They get fingerprinted, Okay, they got biometric checks when they came in through the border. They get biometric to see if they created any crime in the US. They don't. They can't really check with what happened in their country until months or years later.
Speaker 6: How about trying.
Speaker 9: It's not it's not fast enough, it's not current. A lot of these countries don't want to work with US in America, like Venezuela, they don't. They don't tell you the truth.
Speaker 6: Venezuela.
Speaker 5: They got a fleet sitting off them right now.
Speaker 1: They don't want people. They don't want these people back. So Fernando, uh, I know you're trying to do one hundred things at once. First, you have a full time job. Secondly you're doing an ozma job of reporting a gorilla style, which we all love. Is have you been to any protests ice protests?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 9: I was that one in the end of July, uh at the immigration courthouse here in San Antonio, right behind the headquarters of s A p D. San Antonio Police Department. I was filming these lawyers, these socialist organizations. Uh Antifa sprinkled in transvest i, sprinkled in homosexual priests, women of God's given their speeches. Thatunds like a free show.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was a cloud. So well, go on what you don't know. It's unfortunate because you haven't been on with Hernando Hernando before. But Hernando was being harassed by the San Antony Police Department because they were funded by the NGOs that were bringing in the illegal aliens.
Speaker 5: So I'm not mistaken. So is Austin those two cities in Texas, I mean Texas is As, red As you could get. But those two are strongholds of blue tards. They're all total libtards.
Speaker 9: So of course, Well, what I think made it different in San Antonio is that at the Immigration Micran center that brought in over one million plus illegals in a short period of time about three years, the people the security that was man in the gate, which it didn't have to be SAPD, but they had the audacity to put in off duty overtime agents on that gate twenty four to seven, where they made over ten million dollars in salary and overtime in just three years, ten million dollars SAPD. And yeah, they're the ones that arrested me and Brandon to tow my car. And at that protest I mentioned a few minutes ago I was assaulted. Was I was assaulted there by a tall white guy who thought he had white privilege to put hands on me, threw me to the ground, broke my camera. I made a criminal police report. SAPD detective called me. Detective Sanchez called me. He said, I put the case to the DA. What did the DA do? They put it on their desk and they never called me. They didn't go ahead and press charges against the man that they have all this information on camera. He did it in front of the security of the headquarters of a police department. There's cameras everywhere, and they denied to press charges because this is what we're dealing with. The elected officials here, including the d A here, Sir John.
Speaker 5: The other the other department that does this is d C, and I could speak from experience on that DC cops are garbage.
Speaker 6: I will piss on every one of their fucking graves.
Speaker 5: I'm sorry if you guys like those DC cops, but I've got experience with that. But listen, next time you go to a protest, I got this for you. Okay, you can have this.
Speaker 3: It's a right privilege card.
Speaker 5: Okay, So next time he wants to give you a hard time, you could borrow mine. All right, thank you. I'm still waiting to cash in on it, though. I think it's got a full balance.
Speaker 1: What's the value of that.
Speaker 3: You know, it's not just it's not just San Antonio on d C.
Speaker 2: This is this is throughout the country now where you know you got this is a clear cut case where he's one video getting to sorted and robbed, and that's the that's the case. And in front of police, you don't have the you don't have the right, they say you that prosecutorial discretion. Yeah, but this is a complaint. Who is going to follow up on the case. They chose not to do it because of who was getting prosecuted. These are people that were sent out by them, so that actually instead of dl off using prosecutor discretion, they're actually acting in furtherness of the crime that was committed against Hernando.
Speaker 3: And that's the kind of.
Speaker 2: Stuff when you talk about it, when we say this slippery slope, and that's why I keep calling it treason, you know, we think that's such a harsh ass word, and it's not. The founders put this out there for a reason. You got governors and citizens giving aid and comfort to the enemy.
Speaker 3: That's why it's worded as such.
Speaker 2: And when you do that and they go and harm our citizens, it's called treason.
Speaker 3: That'd be the same way if you had.
Speaker 2: A bunch of planes with red dots on it flying over Hawaii. They get a car and say come back in three months, and what do they do in that three to ten months or a year to three years. They go bomb the hell out of Pearl Harbor. That's what you're doing. We don't know how many terrorists we got to hear, whatever the case may be. But if you did this ship in World War two, you say, hey, let's just come on in, guys with your red dot planes. Said, what are you planning on doing with the red that plane? Oh, we're just seeking a solum from that, and then they go bomb you. That's that's why you can't do this kind of stuff. And we keep letting it go on and on and on, and they just water down our rights that we say, oh, we don't care about our rights being violated anymore.
Speaker 6: Yeah, at the very minimum, it's sedition.
Speaker 3: It's treason. You know, you're adding they put the words now, I didn't. I wasn't there. I mean, I don't know.
Speaker 5: You are kind of old, Jacob.
Speaker 2: I mean listen, I mean I came a little while later abolitionist.
Speaker 5: But anyway, you know.
Speaker 2: I'm giving aid and comfort to the enemy. It's simple, give teb carrd. You're giving the hotels they raping and killing our women. Yeah, I mean, what what you need to do to satisfy that charge? It's exactly what it says. You mean, tell me Lincoln Rowley wasn't an American citizen. Well, she got raped and killed by an illegal that was given a and comfort to by us.
Speaker 1: Come on, Hernando, may I ask, okay, so you were harassed by the San Antonio Police Department when you initially started reporting, they're reporting it was awesome because they were being paid by the NGOs to cover the NGO's basis. Now has that has that translated to San Antonio police failing to back uh? A federal agents are up from protest.
Speaker 9: Well, what we've seen here in San Antonio is uh the meat. The mayor who we just elected, Mayor Jones. She's a former Air Force officer, but she's a leftist city councils or ninety percent lefties. Uh. You know, there's ICE investigations here with HSI. Uh And for the most part, I have not seen any news where s A p D is not working and working together with with ICE. So I always say that they're playing they're playing fair with the with the in the in the playground of capturing easy illegals in San Antonio. But that could change, you know, we don't know. It's not as bad as it is in Portland or Chicago. Because those are more infiltrated with that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, right, yeah right Jesus.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And what's up with what's up with Oregon?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 6: Did you see that Governor Tina Cotex?
Speaker 5: Is that a dude?
Speaker 3: Loally?
Speaker 5: Oh god, yeah, I think she got a tampon twisted wrong.
Speaker 1: You were at an event today, right? Could you tell us what that event was, because it was pretty big?
Speaker 9: Right? Well. I was inspired to go and wave the American flag at an ice facility as just a regular American. I got inspired because I saw the first patriot at Portland go there with an American flag and a Maga hat. And he was a black man. He went there last week in the middle of the night because he was sitting on the couch with his two daughters watching the news of his city burning. At this ice facility getting board to pieces with graffiti and these ice officers getting attacked, Snipers on roofs shooting at ice officers in Dallas. He said, I gotta do something. He went there. He was the first American, not prodboys, not Maga, not tea party, a regular American black man went there and he inspired a lot of other people to go. And now you see a lot of Americans going to these ice facilities saying, you know what, You're not going to get it ATIFA. You're not going to bully me, You're not going to try to intimidate me. We're going to stand up for law and order. And I felt inspired by that. You know, I do my I do my journalism work, but that that inspired me. I've carried a flag at the American Replacement Center in the beginning. So I brought the flag to the ice and I these ice officers came and told me off camera, thank you for coming. You're the first American to come and support us here in San Antonio. And my mouth dropp because I couldn't believe it. But I plan to go more often. If anyone lives in Sanatonian is watching, just you know, reach look, reach out to me. But we need to show solidarity, and we need to thank these officers because their lives are on the line, and every American should be out there at an ice still at the local ice facility and every city has them and show just you know, thank you, I you know, all the sign thank you, I thank you for law and order. Everyone should be doing that.
Speaker 1: Ernando. Also, I wanted to ask you, do you still have to give gift suend go or go gun making?
Speaker 9: Do you have what I do? Yes?
Speaker 1: Could you give us the address?
Speaker 9: Sure, it's very simple. Give Sango slash Fernando Orsi.
Speaker 5: Okay, great, h that was a tough one for you, John, What that's a tough one for you, John.
Speaker 1: Yes, it is tough. So you know, we've got to have the bottom lines. We've got to have Ornando's talent for full time.
Speaker 5: Absolutely.
Speaker 1: You know, he's got another job to support his family, which is awesome, but we've got to get him.
Speaker 6: It's tough, Nando.
Speaker 5: I know, I know other people like yourself, you know, like even Stewart, he has a gift Sego and they have destroyed his life. You know with what he all he did was show up and try to show his support. You know that the election was overthrown, and I had been one month earlier at the back the Blue rally in DC, and I saw that was basically a setup, like a dry run to do what they were going to do to those people on January sixth. That's why I say, as far as DC cops can earned, I'll piss on their graves. You know, Hey, if any DC cops are watching, fuck you, Okay, seriously, fuck you. And if you get shot, I don't give a shit. You deserve it because what they did to old people. What I saw happen was, you know, I protected me and a thirty year old guy had to protect a crowd of about twenty people. And one of them was like a seventy year old in in an American flag suit, kind of like the guy you're saying he's motivated, wants to be patriotic, has his wife and she's in a Victorian dress. They're they're like seventy maybe even older. And I said, oh shit, this is what's going to happen, because you were they were routing us. Instead of going through the White House, they routed us past the Eisenhower Building and then right through BLM Plaza. Okay, and I knew what was gonna happen. And while it was going on, all the DC cops are just standing there like this, and I was like, why don't you do your fucking job? What are you just standing there for picking your asses? Look these people, you know, so they wouldn't help. So I said to the young guy, you protect them, and I drove walked straight into the crowd and started a fight with everybody. Hey, come on, motherfuckers, tell me where I'm a fucking racist, Come on, motherfight. Meanwhile, the crowd came on me. Those people got away, but DC cops did nothing to protect them. And that's what I'm saying, and that's what's your what's going on with San Antonio. They'll do the same ship as what d C cops did. Uh, probably Austin will do the same thing as well. In Chicago, we know is doing it. They pulled out, So you've got to do that. And Stewart Roads and people like you are out there getting the word. Go on the Gateway Pundit if you can, you know, I'll see if I can get you in touch with him. Stewart is more connected with them than I am.
Speaker 1: That would be great. We'd really appreciate it if you could get yeah connected with them, because we want keep.
Speaker 5: The faith and right and that's the only way to do it.
Speaker 1: We're starving for information from Hernando. When I see him, when I see his posts, it's uh, you know, magnetic. He got it.
Speaker 2: It was the back to Blue Rilly. How that was a ground a test run. It was even before that, when when you start letting people use language like saying that Trump said it was good people on both sides and everything, and they made you know, and we start to accept that. And then when you get January six and then you lock everybody up on January sixth and throw away the keep for four years for like you said, Glenn, seven year olds and all that kind of stuff. We got to put it into that. Even when you start the show, John, you know, with the serge Philly got seven years. We we keep talking about doing something and nobody want to take the risk to do something.
Speaker 3: That's what Hernando's doing.
Speaker 2: He's taking the risks to do something and in these other people to show up in San Diego somewhere else to back them up.
Speaker 1: Well, Dodge has big balls, right, so it's it's Hernando big balls or.
Speaker 5: You mean Jojes not Dodge Dodge Rake's cars.
Speaker 3: What big balls got beat up to in DC?
Speaker 5: Yeah, he did something like that for Trump to actually bring it to the attention. And once he did, he was able to get that National Garden there within ten days.
Speaker 6: It was you know, they gave that city an enema.
Speaker 1: But whatever, Glenn, Yeah, we know you're well connected. There's whatever you can do for an end absolutely would be helpful, Thank you.
Speaker 6: Yeah, no problem, man, We've got to help each other out.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 5: If you got somebody that you want me to connect to somebody else, no problem, I'll do it, you know. And I don't. I just do this because I care about this country and what's going to happen to it.
Speaker 9: You know.
Speaker 5: I'm not in this for greed or wealth or any of that crap or even you know, glory. Fuck glory.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 5: I go to these parties and stuff with all these people, and that's all they give a shit about. And I tell them to their face, what if we don't have a country in two or five or ten years, what good is your glory gonna be? You know. So you've got to stay the fight just like that, you know, And and some of us have to take a personal sacrifice. Look, I gotta suffer with John, you know.
Speaker 1: Yes, Okay, So we only have a few minutes left, and I want to call out these unethical piece of shit attorneys again just uh so they get the message.
Speaker 5: I got a perfect Christmas present for you. I'm getting you a bottle of gigo below them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, good, we do that please, Okay. So this is Frank Feta on your left and Joe mcgeddig and on your on your right. There are complete pieces of ship according to this halfter David too. Yeah yeah, and then you've got Kathleen, your check law for armstein Backer god a screen all and your check who reportedly uh requested private entities to break Pennsylvania law. What a piece of ship if that's true. Do you want to respond to that? Tell us it's not true, you know, change our minds, you piece of ship. So and then we had a cooperating with.
Speaker 5: He's just a typical communist idiot.
Speaker 1: Who as a as the Pennsylvania State System of Higher Education public masturbator and stalker who has been charged with other crimes as well.
Speaker 5: He's in dire need of a case of aids.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so, uh, don't forget that he uh, you know, damaged the little girl's property and told the little girls I will f you. So you know that doesn't bring credit to the Pennsylvania State System of Higher Education. So Chancellor Chris, get off your ass and get rid of this guy. He's a piece of ship and it's discredit to your organization.
Speaker 5: Hey, John, you talked about Pennsylvania's higher education. Then they just have a professor over at State College who's fucking dogs in his car in the park. Yes, exactly, Pennsylvania. I don't know retards out there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's.
Speaker 5: Remember one way, So uh, I have verbal diarrhea. If that's what I would you.
Speaker 1: You know, we'd be have you prove us wrong because you're in bed with these guys just as fucked.
Speaker 5: Up, So we should do a deep fake at him doing getting along with each other, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Possibly, well interesting as because you say that Joe mcgeddig and the guy on the right, his girlfriend is alved in his fraud too.
Speaker 5: So I think his girlfriend's kind of like Michelle Obama. She got something swinging down there.
Speaker 1: Very possible, very possible. Okay, Hey Hernando, it's awesome to have you again. Not awesome to see you again. And I'm I'm so glad to hear that your sister isn't okay.
Speaker 9: Thank you, yeah, thank you, Hernando.
Speaker 1: Would love to have you on again. And Glenn, if you could please do everything you can we got to get at Hernando to.
Speaker 5: I already texted Anna about it.
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay, Hey, thanks guys, appreciate it. We gotta wrap. Thanks by Jay Fernando, Glenn, it's no acts of God.
Speaker 5: You'll see me next week if you want me back to stay.
Speaker 3: Stay off the Jersey rules, Glenn, stay.
Speaker 1: Hernando again. It could tell your sure, we said him.