Speaker 1: One thing about this gene is the invisible and tangibles that they have.
Speaker 2: This team is really becoming a family.
Speaker 3: Let's not play one on Tom. Let's I love writing me.
Speaker 2: These guys out to the show.
Speaker 4: So just thank you give me are.
Speaker 5: Your attention, your fire, not a pisson.
Speaker 6: This is world champion, Dodger, world championing.
Speaker 7: He put a small soft time they get up people what they want to.
Speaker 5: Die to in a row two is special.
Speaker 3: I'm like, yeah, it's not a headache.
Speaker 7: One of a con.
Speaker 5: This ball's gone.
Speaker 7: You ready to go? Sure? Hell old time, go to the show.
Speaker 6: Grab your phone to get in on the show called eight six six nine eighty seven two five seven and go to the show. And now your host of Dodger Talk, David Vasse.
Speaker 7: Welcome the Dodger Talk. David Basse with you until eleven o'clock tonight at eight six six nine eight seven two five seventy. The Dodgers defeat the White Sox tonight by a final score of six to one behind a really good performance from Yamamoto, who went seven innings tonight and had eight strikeouts, allowing just one urn run and only walked one batter, which allowed him to throw ninety eight pitches in seven innings. Yamamoto has done that three times this year for the Dodgers, and three out of the four times a Dodgers starter has gone seven innings, it's been Yamamoto. The other was Clayton Kershaw on the last home stand against the Giants. So Yamamoto has been outstanding. I know there's been a couple of bumps in the road last month, but for the most part, he's been really good for the Dodgers since the beginning of the season. And if you look at Yamamoto's last start in Denver, he should have been well rested for this game, and he should have been expected to go seven innings, if not go eight, because he was washed out after five scoreless in Denver because of an hour plus rain delay. So he with the extra day of rest, with his last start going short, I mean, I was expecting this. Anything short of this would have been disappointing. So basically, Yamamoto did his job tonight. And he's fun to watch because he may only grip his pitches two different ways, but he certainly shapes them in a lot of different ways. He's got the fastball, obviously, he's got the split fingered fastball. He's got the curveball, he's got the cutter, he's got the two seam fastball, and he only threw his slider twice tonight. So it's fun to watch him pitch because he's not just using brute force to beat hitters. He's actually pitching and throwing ninety six and then taking something off or just dotting the inside or the outside part of the plates. He's really fun to watch, and certainly it was fun to watch him pitch tonight and give the White Sox more than they can handle, because the White Sox are the worst team record wise in the American League. Again. They set the record for most losses in a season in baseball history last year with one hundred and twenty one, which sets up nicely for Clayton Kershaw tomorrow night, as he is on the verge of three thousand strikeouts in his career. And if you look at Kershaw, it's one thing to have three thousand strikeouts, and yes, he is going to join a very distinguished list of Hall of Famers and great pitchers in baseball history. But when you look at Kershawn, how many innings and I know he's been self deprecating saying that it's taking longer than he thought it would. And it's true. If he didn't have these significant injuries, he probably would have been there to or three years ago. But even with all that being said, at this point in time, he's only thrown two thousand, seven hundred and eighty one innings and he's three strikeouts away from three thousand. The guy that's right ahead of him at three thousand and eighty four strikeouts, John Smoltz. It took him over three thousand innings to get three thousand strikeouts. Thirty four hundred seventy three innings pitch for Smoltz, and he has three thousand and eighty four. So just keep that in mind as well if you're listening to the game tomorrow night, or if you're here at Dodgers Stadium. Kershaw Yes is going to join a nineteen other pitchers in baseball history that have recorded three thousand strikeouts in their career. But he has done it quicker and in less innings than these other pitchers. His strikeouts per nine is at in his career, a lot of these guys are at like six or seven strikeouts per nine innings, So you know, you look at a guy like Phil nkro who's thirteenth on the list all time took him over five thousand innings. I mean, he's had fifty four hundred innings and has thirty three hundred strikeouts. So you got to keep that in mind as well, that he is doing this quicker than most of these pictures on this list, and that I mean, obviously he's a Hall of Fame pitcher. But in my mind, and I've never been to Cooperstown, but in my Hall of Fame mind, the way I envision it, there is the elite of the elite in Cooperstown and there's the rest. I mean to me, there's at least two or three tiers now in the Hall of Fame. And when Clayton Krushaw makes his speech in Cooperstown one day, he's gonna be in Tier one in my mind. And I'm not just saying that because I host Dodger and I've been around him for his entire career. I'm saying that because that's the facts, Jack. And you know, now they let guys like Harold Baines in, So I mean, come on, Bill Mazeroski, I mean, give me a break. So in my mind there are different tiers, and I know it's so LA right. You get into an exclusive club and you're like, wait a minute, this isn't what I thought it would be. No, No, there's another rope right there, and then you're behind that rope and you're like, uh wait, I'm not in that tier either. I got to go to the other bouncer to try to get into the best, best part of the nightclub, the rooftop bar. That's Kershaw. He's behind that big rope that you're not going to sniff. Eight six six, nine eighty seven, two five seventy is the phone number. It is really special that it's going to happen tomorrow night here at Dodgers Stadium. It better happened, or my All Star Break plans with my family is going to be train wrecked. You know, at least I'll go to Milwaukee and then find a way back to LA and then take my family out of town. It's just making things a lot more difficult. But I fully, I am very confident that Kershaw is going to be able to strike out three White Sox hitters tomorrow night. And that's what it's about. It's not about me. It's about him, it's about his record, it's about his milestone. And I will go as far as saying I won't name this former teammate's name because I don't want to jinx anything tomorrow night. But one of his former rotation mates called me today and said, not only is Kershaw going to get those three strikeouts, He's gonna get them in the first inning. He predicted striking out the side in order in the first inning tomorrow night to get that three thousand strikeout. How about that? How about that? Eight six, six, nine, eight seven two five seventy is the phone number Max months. He has gotten hot in his last forty games. He has been amazing. But on this last road trip, Mike Conforto unveiled a new bat that he was specially fitted for and it looks like it's made a big difference from what I understand. It's a lighter bat and that's a big deal. And also the dead fish handshake with Michael Conforto took place that first day in Denver, and then tonight he was part of that four run, two out rally to give Yamamoto an early four to nothing lead. Tonight we caught up with CONFORDO after the game.
Speaker 5: No, it hasn't. It feels great.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: Obviously, Amas goes out there and gives us a great, great outing every time, and you know, there's been a few times we haven't supported him, so to get four right away was great, and uh, hopefully we keep doing that for him.
Speaker 7: There's been times this first half where he hit the ball right on the money and it's spending out. How good was it to get that flare to drop in the first inning?
Speaker 5: That was beautiful?
Speaker 1: Broke a bat, you know, finally get one to drop in there, and you know, I think I think better swings. You know, that tends to happen more. So you know, just gotta keep putting good swings out there.
Speaker 7: What was happening down the left field line tonight? You had a lot of action. You had a lot of interaction.
Speaker 5: I had a lot of action out there.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 1: The fans were telling me to die for the one that hit the pole, so I was like, you want me to die to hit my teeth on the pole there? But anyways, man, yeah, just a lot of action out there, and left and came up with two of them.
Speaker 7: So let's make an official dead fish handshake right here.
Speaker 5: Dead fish, that's happening there.
Speaker 7: It is here we are thanks Mike, all right, I think that there he goes Michael Confordo with a dead fish handshake and a brand new bat. Hopefully he got a few of them because, like you heard him say, he broke his bat to drive in that run in the first inning as he helps the Dodgers beat the White Sox tonight six to one. Show. Hey. O'tani also had a big game tonight. He hit his thirtieth home run of the year, joining Kyle Rawley of the Mariners and Aaron Judge of the Yankees to be part of that club. Watson caught up with Otani after the game on Sports at l A.
Speaker 8: Show, Hey, there's not too much familiarity. When it came up to facing Shane Smith. What were you seeing from him? Just to put the incredible swing you had today?
Speaker 9: And I Simpoka, thank well, he's there.
Speaker 5: You know, two at bats he really got me.
Speaker 9: But the third third at battle was able to get him back. But I think, you know, kudos to Yoshinoba who really had a great outing today.
Speaker 8: You've already been voted into the All Star Game. To see Yoshinobu have an All Star performance. To see players like Andy paj Has, how special would it be for them to be competing with you.
Speaker 10: In the game, My YOSSI, I'm at the muskokquotus.
Speaker 5: I should have been.
Speaker 9: I really think they both deserve a nod with the way they're performing. It's just so as much as the other guys on the team, so very much looking forward to having a lot of Dodgers on that squad.
Speaker 8: You guys picked it the first win of this series of congratulations on this one, you guys.
Speaker 6: Would pick work.
Speaker 7: There they are Show Aotani and Will Ireton on sports Net LA, and yes, Andy pa Has should be part of the National League All Star Team. He now leads the Dodgers with fifty seven RBIs after driving in two more tonight. Max Munsey's second on the team with Shoe Aotani at fifty five ta Oscar Hernandez at fifty four. So Piz certainly deserves a nod on that National League All Star Team to be part of that outfield, and Max Munsey deserves to be part of the National League All Star Team. Who would have thought that after the first couple of months where you were called to release Max Mouncy. Here he is in the final phase of the All Star voting, going up against Manny Machado. I am a big advocate for Max Muncy. Outside of San Diego. I'm not sure how many fans are gonna vote for Machado. Maybe they will. I know the kids love Machado. He's very deserving. But there's another position battle for the All Star not at shortstop, Mookie Bets against Francisco Lindor, and I'm all about Team Mookie, but I'm a firm believer Mookie Bets could benefit by not making the All Star team. So I am encouraging you to vote for Lindor to give Mooki a mental and physical break so he can be rejuvenated for the second half of the season because he was playing from behind since Tokyo with that illness that he had that had him drop somewhere between fifteen and eighteen pounds. He's been just average as an offensive player. He hasn't hit a home run in his last nineteen games. I would love to see Mookie Betch just hang out by the poll, maybe get a massage during the All Star break, and be ready to come back for the second half in the stretch run. Eight six six nine eight seven two five seventy is the phone number. Dodgers beat the White Sox tonight six to one. Nestor in La You're on Dodger Talk with David vasse Hi Nestor pretty good.
Speaker 11: How you doing, David?
Speaker 7: Wonderful, David.
Speaker 12: I'm calling because, like you mentioned earlier, Yoshi's had some really good showings, really good outings. Saint Louis comes to mine, Arizona comes to mine. His last game against Colorado came to mind tonight, comes to mine. How likely do you think his push for us I Young this year is?
Speaker 7: Oh? I think he's in the mix for sure right now. But Paul Skeens is doing a pretty good job these days, so he's gonna have to do a little bit more to get over that. He'll because there's a lot of fan for Paul Skeins. Thanks a lot for the phone call. Eight six six two five seventy is the phone number. Let's go out to La Luis. You're on Dodger Talk. How you doing, Louise.
Speaker 11: Hi, David, I'm a little tired today if I'm working, but I did see the game, Okay, just one thing I just wanted to ask because I know like Kershaw's when he gets he does guys get his three thousand strikeout. I don't want any any like the like the PA and like noises like once he.
Speaker 4: Gets the strikeout, like the DJ playing songs and things like that. I want to hear like the crowd reaction for like a good two minutes. I don't want to hear any music or any DJs or like even the organ I don't want to hear that. I just want to hear like the crowd reaction, like an ultiool type of thing.
Speaker 7: Yeah, well I got something for you. If it happens in the middle of an inning, you're not going to hear any of that. But if it's happening after an innings over, you might hear a little music. And what's wrong with that? DJ Severe is the best, Dieta Rules the best. But I feel like they have enough feel and have done this for a long time where they are going to allow the crowd to be the soundtrack to that moment tomorrow night, So you don't have to worry about that. Louise.
Speaker 4: I always remember with Vince Scully because he will let like the crowd react and he won't like he would shut up, honestly, right right.
Speaker 7: That's different calling a game than it is in house entertainment. So these guys have done it. They've done it in a classy way, and uh, they understand the moment, so they won't get in the way of that, Louise. But we appreciate your concern and your input. I feel like you just like, instead of emailing the Dodgers, you just called the show to let them know how you feel. So this was like an email phone call.
Speaker 4: Thank you, David say from the heart, I.
Speaker 7: Hear you, Luis, have a good day tomorrow.
Speaker 4: Okay, thank you you too, Thank you so much.
Speaker 7: Hey, my pleasure. Eight sixty six nine eight seven two five seventy is the phone number. By the way, we were going back to the strikeouts per nine for Kershaw. Uh, it would be the fourth best among the players that have recorded three thousand strikeouts. Max Schurzer, I mean he is known for being a strikeout pitcher. And how about this, when the Dodgers acquired Mac Schuerzer, he was on the doorstep of three thousand strikeouts and recorded his three thousand strikeout right here at Dodgers stadium and got a curtain call from the fans here, and he was barely a Dodger for a couple of months. That's when we all believe Max Schurzer was a tough guy. And then we found out during the NLCS that he was a fake tough guy. But at that point in time, we were throwing flowers at Max Schuzer. So how about this Dodger fans, if you the standard has been set. You gave a guy that had been a Dodger for two months a curtain call after his three thousand strikeout, you better give Kershaw a curtain call. And then some after he records his three thousand strikeout and goes into the dugout. I want him to come back out and I wanted to stay out there for a long time if you gave Max Schuurser a curtain call. So there we go on that. Anyway, Let's go out to Colorado. Tony, you're on Dodger Talk. How you doing, Tony?
Speaker 3: How you doing? David? I don't know if you remember us. My son's on the line too. We met you down in Kansas City.
Speaker 7: How got I forget Tony and Blake? Yes, I remember both of you.
Speaker 3: Of course, then Blake, nobody has ever.
Speaker 7: Wanted to nobody has ever wanted to meet me as badly as you and Blake wanted to meet me, Tony. It made me very awkward.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean, David, you, I mean going down the slide of Milwaukee. I think you did that to yourself. But we love you, though.
Speaker 7: Let me ask you a question. Would your son Blake have wanted to meet me if I went down that slide and came out of it healthy?
Speaker 3: Ask him yourself.
Speaker 7: He's on the line, Blake, would you have cared if I went down the slide and didn't get hurt? Would you really? Would you have wanted to meet me?
Speaker 3: Then?
Speaker 7: That't Oh, thank you, Blake. I appreciate that you love me for who I am, not for going down that slide and breaking my ribs and wrist. That means a lot to me. Hey, go ahead, what do you want to say?
Speaker 3: No, I'm sorry. What we want to say is what a great time to be a Dodger fan. I mean, we have Showhy on our side, we have Clayton going for three thousand, we have all these Dodgers that are up for the All Star Game. I mean this, I can't remember. And I've been a Dodger town for over forty years. I mean, this is one of the best times to be a fan.
Speaker 7: No doubt, golden age of Dodger baseball right now, and you're living it. And all you wanted to do was meet me.
Speaker 3: Hey, no that and I'm saying Blake is very He hasn't stopped talking about it, have you, Blake?
Speaker 11: No?
Speaker 7: Okay, Thanks Blake. It was great meeting you, Tony. Thanks a lot for the phone call. We'll see you down the road. Eight six six nine eight seven two five seventy is the phone number. Let's go out to uh let's take a time out here on Dodger Talk. When we come back, we'll check in with Jose Mota and we'll get his thoughts on Yamamoto. Plus, we have an update on Blake's now Tyler Glass now Blake Trining and also emm it shean. He pitched tonight in Oklahoma City. We'll let you know how he did, as he should be on his way back to La Very soon to pitch in the big leagues, because he certainly is going to be a big time factor for the Dodgers the second half of the season. Dodgers beat the White Sox tonight six to one. I promise Andrew Freeman the show Are you not entertained? Right here on five to seventy LA Sports.
Speaker 6: On air at AM five to seventy, online at AM five seventy LA sports dot com, and available by podcast on the iHeartRadio app. This is Dodger Talk with David Besson.
Speaker 2: Otani awakes the three to two pitch from Shane Smith.
Speaker 7: Here it comes East wins. It's a high drive to right field, way back at does and this ball has got a home run. Show Hey oh.
Speaker 2: Tony with a blast his thirtieth of the season and the Dodgers lead at six to one.
Speaker 7: Show Hey Otani. One of only two Major leaguers to hit at least thirty home runs in each of the last five season. He and Aaron Judge had that distinction. Otani with his thirtieth home run of the year tonight to help the Dodgers beat the White Sox six to one. That one coming with two outs in the fourth inning. The Dodgers scored all six of their runs tonight with two outs. Daniels Jewelers presents the home run Forecast. Go to AM five to seventy. LA Sports dot Com use the keyword home run for your chance to win a fifty dollars Daniels Jewelers gift card predicting the number of home runs in the very next game. Daniels Jewelers Own the Dream. Eight six, six, nine, eighty seven two five seventy is the phone number I was gonna tell you about Emma Sheehan. He is coming off six perfect innings and thirteen strikeouts for Oklahoma City. He came back tonight and was not as perfect as Las Vegas beat Oklahoma City tonight in Nevada. Sheehan when two and a third innings, gave up four earned runs and through fifty nine pitches. So he obviously had his worst start since coming back from Tommy John surgery, whether it be in the majors or minors. But everybody in the Dodger organization is really excited about Shean and what he could do for them, not only this year, but moving forward. Kind of feels like his next start will be with the Dodgers, so we'll see whether or not that comes to fruition. Also, Dave Roberts said, Tyler Glass now is expected to make his final rehab start this upcoming week. He is expected to throw seventy five pitches in his next rehab start and after that could rejoin the Dodger rotation even before the All Star break. After the Dodgers close out this homestand they're going to Milwaukee and San Francisco before the All Star break. Also good news for our guy Blake Snell. He is expected to throw to hitters tomorrow, so is Blake try That'll be the first time those two have done that exercise, and that's a good sign for both of them. Blake Trinon who kind of pulled the ripcord early where he kind of felt something that didn't feel right in his forearm when the Dodgers were in Texas. He did a great job of not trying to push it because that has given him this opportunity to come back this season. And Blake's now, I mean, he's letting it rip and that's why he's able to face hitters tomorrow. Eight six six nine, eight seven two five seventy is the phone number. Dodgers beat the White Sox tonight six to one. Let's go out to Mason who is at Dodgers Stadium tonight. Hi, Mason, you're on Dodger Talk.
Speaker 13: How's it going, David?
Speaker 7: Good to be on my pleasure? What's up? Mason?
Speaker 13: I was just curious, what is your opinion of Haithon Kim. Do you think he has a more permanent place in the lineup or is he going to continue to be more of a put him where we need him on nights where our starters are, you know, taking a break.
Speaker 7: Well, the Dodgers want to give him a little bit more of an opportunity to play, but I feel like it's going to be that way. Maybe he'll get more opportunities at second base since the Dodgers are comfortable now with Tommy Edmund's right ankle being healthy enough to play center field, so there could be days that Edmunds in center and Kim's playing second. Tonight was a scheduled day off for Mookie Bets, even before the road trip where he really didn't come out of this power powerless streak where he hasn't hit a home run in his last nineteen games. But you know, I see every team, not just the White Sox, basically giving Kim the left side of the infield. I would love for him to maybe just slap a ball down there or at least bunt to get on base, especially when you're hitting ninth in front of Otani.
Speaker 13: Yeah, I mean, I totally agree. My dad really thinks moving Paz to right, to Oscar to center and then Hi fund him play second would be maybe the best future. But I don't know that's that's his opinion, not mine.
Speaker 7: But sorry, what about my guy Conforto.
Speaker 13: I don't know. I think my dad's kind of wishy washed young Confordo. I like it more than he does, but I think that's his opinion more than his mind.
Speaker 7: All right, Well, Conforto Scott between now and July thirty first to prove that he can get more opportunities in left field, and he did a good job tonight. I mean he he hung in there, he hit a high fastball, broke his bat and drove in a couple of runs there in the first innings. So that was a big deal for Conforto coming off a very good road trip. All right, let's check in with our guy, Jose Moda.
Speaker 6: It's tough to go around the horn with Jose Mota.
Speaker 7: All right, Jose Mota. The Dodgers get the win six to one over the White Sox. And Yama Moto does it again going seven innings to I felt like this is what he was supposed to do at the very least.
Speaker 14: Well, you're right, And one thing that I liked the most was the fact that you know, he didn't overuse any one pitch. He was able to man they played the fastball made different ways with a cutter, with the sinker or the forcing fastball.
Speaker 2: More than anything, David, he wasn't chasing punchells.
Speaker 14: What he did was what I saw that he did so well, was he was pretty much basing everything out of the swings. And if there's a time where you don't have to waste a pitch, because this is an inexperienced lineup some sorts, then he went out there and founded the zigne as much as you could, no matter what account was. So that's why you know this. Guys like this dis tigers themselves because they can change their patterns very quickly without chasing strikecoups. They find the strike caups because they're strong enough to know where swings would be amiss, where guys are swinging over the baseball, where guys are chasing more, where they're taking more about Nonetheless, it was all about FASTBA comath Tonite.
Speaker 7: Andy pie Has. It feels like he's getting more and more recognition for the first half he is putting together. He leads the Dodgers and RBIs now with fifty seven He's third in the National League with a three eighty three batting average with runners in scoring position. He actually told me Jose, everybody's trying to break down why he's doing so well and doing uh, you know, snapshots of his his laid kick or his batting stance. But what is it about pie Has this year?
Speaker 14: The number one thing is he's getting He caught them and whatever adjustments he needed to make, he did it last season towards the end. Carrying into this season. You know, just keeping the shoulder square was the main thing for him and getting on top some pitches, laid off some pitches of repetitions. Dave, you got to stay with guys and believe in them, and Dave Roberts has done that. There's no doubt that he has carried out. And pie Has has told me he is not a big deal what I'm doing in terms of major justinson just recognizing which pitches I and with which which is I have to lay off of uh, not being afraid to take a walk, and then not forgetting about the other side of the field. I mean, think about the rbos that he has and how many balls he's hit a foul and then he's able to square things up as he did today by just using his hands in a better way. He's a smart player who has the right questions. He gave him a report today. I'm just kid Shane Smith and was like right on the money and I'm glad to see that, you know, with the oscars help and I'm in the confidence he's getting from the staff.
Speaker 4: But he's able to go through and done.
Speaker 7: Hey, that makes sense. I mean he doesn't get enough credit because obviously he doesn't get in front of the microphone or the camera as often as other players, but it makes a lot of sense. He's prepared. He's not just showing up and getting into the batter's box. He's prepared.
Speaker 14: Right all just got back of anybody and understands what what concepts he is being toded. One thing young players for the Dodgers do tell me is from a time designed on to the tun there in the big leagues, there's concissius in the messaging for a young player, that's all you can ask for. If you see a card that car looks the same as a just the levels, it just creates less confusion and what your job is. And now when you get to a different level in testing the big leagues, you try to simplify and the these patterns are going to repeat themselves a little bit more, including guys we're pitching. That's what has a plant about quite.
Speaker 7: Well, Jose, Before I let you go, If Hayesa on Kim and everybody wants to see more of Kim, that's fine. But if you're hitting ninth and you have a chance to turn the lineup over for Otani and they're giving you the left side of the infield, are we going to see Kim learn how to bunt or try to bunt more? Because I heard he used to bunt a lot in Korea, but we just haven't seen it here.
Speaker 2: We have, in fact, I have there never seen anybody at any level anywhere defan bunt the way the White fig They have the third basement pretty much alive with the short supposition and playing in the grass. So if you've pushed downe a bad bunt, then the third base line hard you're going to be safe.
Speaker 14: And the one thing I asked him about Korea, and I asked some of his teammates in Korea, Toui, but his team, they were not allowed to butt a whole lot. He goes, No, we couldn't bun a whole lot because they wanted us to slug ball and try to get based, because we had a lot of guys that pretty much performed the same way. And I'm like, Okay, that makes a lot of sense. But at times, I think it's going to have to be part of his game because the man can fly with even with a normal, regular bunt, with a mediocre bun, he's going to put a lot of pressure on people to whether to try to get him out. So yeah, at some point I think it should be part of his game. And certainly the White Soxx know something that we didn't know about because they were totally trying to take it away. But to be in the wrong way.
Speaker 7: All right, Hose, We'll check in with you. Tomorrow should be a very special night here at Dodger Stadium with Clayton Kershaw expected to reach that three thousand strike strikeout plateau.
Speaker 14: It's a day when we all become fans.
Speaker 7: It's today, no doubt, that's right. Thanks a lot, Jose, appreciate Jose Mota checking in from parts unknown. All right, that'll do it for us. On Dodger Talk tonight Tomorrow, Kershaw Day and a special one. Three strikeouts away from three thousand in his career. He's four and oh this season with an ERA three zero three, coming off a great start in Denver where he only threw sixty nine pitches, the fewest amount of pitches that he has thrown in a start this year, and the other was twenty something where it was a rain delay. So he was so effective that he probably could have gone back out for another inning in Denver. But kind of feels like everybody wanted this to happen here and here he is just three strikeouts away from three thousand against the Chicago White Sox, who was throwing out Sean Burke four and with an ERA of four to twenty two. Morongo Casino Dodgers on Decks begins at six o'clock tomorrow with first pitch at seven ten. Right here on AM five to seventy LA Sports. Rick Monday and Tim Neverett will be on the call tomorrow night right here on Dodgers Radio. Thanks to Dwayne McDonald out here at Dodgers Stadium, and thanks to our broadcast intern Dylan Knight who hung out for a while postgame, didn't just stay for the game, appreciate that. Thanks to Colin Ye back at our Burbank studios, and thanks to you for listening. In case you missed any of the show, you can find it on the iHeartRadio app once again. The final score tonight from Dodgers Stadium. The Dodgers defeat the White Sox six to one. Have a great rest of your night. See y