Speaker 1: Thank you, ladies and gentlemen for checking out Going Deeper. I'm your host, Matt, and I've got a great show planning for you tonight. You'll know my guest tonight from her appearances on such films as.
Speaker 2: You Only Dad, What Tntan and One in Fancy FLI Show Morehi's and helps Dot Bonnel Zeban.
Speaker 1: You can find links to all of our social media in the episode description below, but I really want to recommend you go and check out her only fans at MILF Texas Patty. Ladies and gentlemen join me in welcoming a real American cow girl, Texas Patty Patty. How are you tonight?
Speaker 3: God? I was doing great. I guess that was the best introl ever ever. I love it.
Speaker 2: You, thank you.
Speaker 1: I thought about it. My wife actually took three years of German in college, I believe. So I brought her over to your IAFD Internet Adult Film Database and I went through some of the old ones and I went, what do these mean? And she goes, I don't think they've taught us a lot of those words and twenty knowledge. So I was like, yeah, yeah, And then when I translated my I went, yeah, I get it. Why I wouldn't want some teacher saying all these things to you, regardless of how old you were. Uh, Pattie, can you walk me through it? How'd you initially? What was your first entrance into the industry in whatever form it was, whether it was stripping, camming, filming, whatever it was.
Speaker 3: That'xt with my husband?
Speaker 1: Well, sure, yes, yes, yeah, no.
Speaker 2: It was really like I'm coming from a background, like from the lifestyle and swinger scene. And short story, we went to a swinger club. There was a production going on before the swinger club was about to open, and the producer was still there and he was also a swinger but also like producer for porn, and he watched different couples and then we had a drink at the bar and he just asked Goes straight away and was like, hey, do you ever think about doing porn? And we're like, no, we're not doing that. So but this was literally the first touch and the first time that we get in touch with porn.
Speaker 3: And then we met other couples.
Speaker 2: They did the amateur stuff and they told us hey, just do it, it's fun, saying, like the swinger style, you publish your pictures on those winger sides for free. On those sides, you publish your pictures as well, but you get paid.
Speaker 3: Where's the difference?
Speaker 1: And I thought, like that makes sense, And I was going to just say the difference is none of the traffic is coming to you none. No, yeah, go ahead, yeah.
Speaker 2: So and to be honest, really the first time ever was referring to a small production company in Germany who was kind of specialized only for amateur porn. The scene with Patrick and me like Patrick's my husband, sorry, like with Patrick and me?
Speaker 3: And we get paid? Should I say the amount?
Speaker 1: If you choose to, you know what, say the amount so I can react to it and I will bleep it out on the show. How don't you know? You know I don't care the amount?
Speaker 3: Okay, So we got paid for the scene, both of us. We get paid for this scene. Two hundred dollars.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's but I think about this right now, all of Like if I told you in twenty twenty four that a piece of your content is only worth you getting paid that much, I would get slapped in the face in person. Right yeah, okay, all right, day, I wanted to book you've ever seen It's gonna be this it's gonna be about two hundred. Okay, thanks, I'll leave now to meet here.
Speaker 3: So, yeah, that was the start.
Speaker 1: I love the story of your name only because you mentioned Patrick before, and I believe it was a combination of your name, right, were you? Okay? Are you Patty by yourself? And then Patrick? Or is it Patricia? And then pat is it? What's the combination there?
Speaker 2: It's like Betina, that's my real name. And I know people are like, oh, don't say you're in Google me what my name is?
Speaker 3: All over?
Speaker 2: So Betina is my real name. And then and then everyone called me Batty so and Patrick. Everyone calls Patrick just Pat, so we would put Betty and pat together.
Speaker 1: He here we go, Patty, that's American name. And then I love the story. I heard you talking about it because I try and do my background research. Where you go what is the most American thing? And then apparently went stars and stripes Texas?
Speaker 3: Is that it? It is really like it? I know, you know what I asked.
Speaker 2: I choose the name like and also it was because easy to write for German people. There's no under school or like whatever. Easy, So I choose taxes.
Speaker 3: That was like one thing. And the other.
Speaker 2: That was kind of accidentally. I tried to convince people that it wasn't purpose, but.
Speaker 3: It was in the words taxes. Is the word text inside?
Speaker 1: That makes sense?
Speaker 3: Yeah? So yeah, I tried to tell them like, oh yeah, I'm super smart ass. I wasn't, but nice to have it.
Speaker 2: Right in Germany, the most people also don't know about the States. So the most people in Germany we're gonna say, like Texas, Oh, that's where all the casinos.
Speaker 4: Are, right, Okay, that's okay, it's fine, So to be honest, easy to write Texas everyone knows.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's fucking us a stars and stripes. Boom, here we go. And that was the whole story.
Speaker 1: About you know what. I know, it sounds really weird for me to say this, and like I'm a stupid person or crazy, but the X in it makes it feel pornier to me, a little more port like Texas Texas Patty, you know. And it was funny. I told my wife, I was like, I'm interviewing this woman today named Texas Patty. She goes, why didn't she go with Patty Texas? That's my question? How come you didn't go with Patty Texas?
Speaker 3: I can't tell you.
Speaker 2: I just thought, yeah, just because I have to say when I started everyone's name.
Speaker 3: You have like periods of names. You know.
Speaker 2: Also, like in the porn industry, you can literally say when someone has this and this name and what year they started.
Speaker 3: It's with their regular names as well.
Speaker 2: You know, they were like the short names only like five letters, four letters, was like eighty something like this. So in poem we had kind of the same and in the year where I was starting, it was sexy?
Speaker 3: Did it sweet?
Speaker 2: Did it?
Speaker 3: Cute? Did it?
Speaker 2: And then we had numbers behind it, which I never got, and I thought like, oh no, we have to choose something out. We were not in this timeframe where you have like a first and last name.
Speaker 3: Mentioned one, you know what.
Speaker 1: I yeah, sure, sure, And I really thought.
Speaker 3: It sounds better like Patty Texas is not smooth too.
Speaker 1: I agree, I agree with you. Yeah Texas Patty As. I was saying it, Why didn't you go with Patty Texas? I was like, oh, because that sounds worse. I answered my own question on that one. Yeah, isn't that okay? So I do want to talk about your German career as well, because it's funny you came here and you were already a huge German star. Correct. Yeah, So did you come here and at first or I guess you may have had all your connections and establishments and everything else ready. Had anybody thought or reached out to you to book you thinking you were maybe like a blonde woman from Texas with like a giant ass and huge chest. That's what I think of when I hear Texas Patty. I think of blonde, busty, American and curvy and all the right spots, and you are the opposite, which is refreshing. But I wonder if any producers were like, let's try and book her blah blahlah, and then they see and they're like, wait, she's German too. Did you have any confusion when you came to the US over who you were with anyone?
Speaker 3: A lot?
Speaker 1: Okay, a lot, really a lot.
Speaker 3: I remember my first convention.
Speaker 2: You have always the role of like the banner behind you, right name on the top, people looking at it, Oh you're Texas Baddy. I was like, yeah, that's me. And then you can literally sy the look at you are you from Texas? And I was like, no, I'm not from Texas. You have a weird accent where you're from Germany. And in the beginning I was, to be honest, kind of shame really, because it was so much explanation. How stupid is this gyven girl called herself Texas Patty, that she is not from Texas.
Speaker 3: So in the beginning I.
Speaker 2: Was really like, oh my god, is that a bad thing. I mean, I invented this fucking name so long ago. I never thought at that point that I will one time move over to the US.
Speaker 3: So it was a weird feeling.
Speaker 2: But let's say after a year or so, I was super confident and thought, like, to be honest, people will remember that, yeah, because like you said, I mean when production companies book me, they for sure, or they have pictures, they see me, they know what they buy.
Speaker 3: Literally right then, when I'm on set.
Speaker 2: And I opened my mouth, it was more like, that's weird, this is not a Texas accent.
Speaker 1: Texas accent, I've never heard it before.
Speaker 3: I don't know, yeah, kind of this stuff.
Speaker 2: And then I explained every time and people will, oh, my god, that's interesting, and it doesn't matter where I go. Right now, people really remember that. They're like, oh, that's kinds of futty. But she's from Germany.
Speaker 1: Okay, I have a question. Did any of your German fans resent when you came to the US or were they just excited for you? Because one of the one things I read and I do want to I'm bad at organizing thoughts. By the way, one of the things I want to talk about is is what you can when you when you did decide to come to the US. What I had heard you say before was born in the US just felt more glamorous or felt bigger or you know, more special, something along those lines. Did you ever hear did your German fans want you to come to the US and start doing these scenes that you as more glamorous and bigger or did you get resentment like oh why did you go shoot American scenes?
Speaker 4: Da? Da da dah da.
Speaker 5: I would say so, and so I had a lot of people is that, Oh my god, you really did it like you were there.
Speaker 6: You are one of all the punsters in Germany who actually really did it, not only went to the US maybe shot one or two scenes or shot for international brands.
Speaker 2: No, no, you moved over. This is such a big thing and the market is different. The German market is super different to the US market. And I had also people sometimes when I do live streams, they just text in German speak German speak German, you're from Germany. And then I tried to explain them and I can still speak German. This is not the problem. The problem when it's more the audience is international. And I would say everyone speaks English because in Germany we'll learn it in school for example.
Speaker 3: And I would say it's the.
Speaker 2: Most next to Spanish, most speaking language like in the world. So this is the reason why I speak English. On some people were Germans were like, I think that's not right. You're German and right now you're acting like an American. I was like, I'm not acting. I got American only because I speak the language.
Speaker 3: I'm not. I'm still German, right, my blood is German, Like I'm super German. I'm like on points, I don't be too late like this.
Speaker 1: First, you know, my my father's German, my last name is German, and my mother all through my life would just say, your father's very stern. He's very somewhat know you've been laughing in smiling the whole time, but very uh serious, stoic. We're he wasn't He wasn't. It wasn't like, you know, oh, we're German, so we have to feel this way. She just always associated she was like, German people are very businesslike, less let's less emotion, perhaps because you know that's what happens when your dad never hugs you. You start feeling like he has no emotions. So what I was going to ask you, Patty, is can you clear up some of the misconction I've heard you talk about this too, but my audience maybe hasn't heard it. Can you help clear up some of the misconceptions about German porn because I'll tell you, anytime a shit porn joke has ever been made, the joke is, oh, it must have been German.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: I want to explain why that is, because there's a super simple explanation, and the explanation is it's allowed. It's not against the law in Germany, and this is the reason the most super nasty stuff is coming from Germany. But to be honest, Gandyminavy or countries are just behind us, so there really it's just allow. This is the only reason, and this is why it is like it is and why people think it's only a thing in Germany. It's not only a thing in Germany, it's all over the world, but you can't publish it.
Speaker 3: For example, let's be super simple. I mean, for me, I don't know if I can say that.
Speaker 2: If not, just tell me if like in Germany, peing stuff, peing in public or something, it's a thing. People love it and it's easy, quick content, right, And for sure I do this stuff because I'm.
Speaker 3: A person who's drink a lot of coffee. Sometimes you're like, oh my, I man, I need to go, I need to go. I need to be. I need to be.
Speaker 2: And then you're like, on the parking lot, pee and the bushes and keep film it and make money up it. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Great, that's my life.
Speaker 1: My view is always, and I don't know how you can be in this industry without having this view. As long as everyone's over eighteen and there's no dogs in the room, I'm fine with it. I don't care what you do. That's fine with me. No kids and no dogs, Okay, exactly.
Speaker 2: This is what I'm saying. Like, if people sign up for the weirdest shit ever, hey, go for it. I don't have to look at it, and I don't like it. I don't like it, and I don't have to buy it, salid watch it whatever. So this is for example, super easy thing which is like butter and bread or German born signs. And then Onlyfuns was there and I tried to post the only friends and they were like a good regulation, Like what the fuck? But if you if you pretend you was squirting the way are good.
Speaker 3: It's so double moral avert.
Speaker 1: It is well, the relationships between social media and these sites and everything else and reality, like if I post no, I couldn't post a picture. If my wife posted a topless picture, it would be pooled, she'd be banned, she would be whatever. If she was Kim Kardashian, they would let it go for a while and then maybe put a filter over it and allow you to do whatever. And it's like, hey, rules for everyone, and I feel like they treat you sex workers terribly. You're not even talking about social media. You're talking about the environment that should be built for you only fans. You know, I don't. I would think the platform would be better served by saying, as long as there's nothing illegal on this. Pissing in public, well, some places might be legal, but not there It was not illegal, so I understand that if that makes sense to me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but this is really more why people think it's a thing only in Germany, and Germans are super famous for peeing, pooping and whatever, crazy fucking shit.
Speaker 3: The only explanation is it's legal so we can publish it.
Speaker 2: And this is why the most girls, guys or whatever who you see who are doing this Germans because it's legal.
Speaker 1: Don't worry. Don't worry. We film our own ship porn in this country. We just can't put it out. Yeah, for sure, you do. You on Twitter plenty of times. Then you got to go mute because I'm like, look, I like your other content. I can never look at you the same way again, though, So we're just gonna kick that one off. So let me ask you this though, regulations wise. I know this is a real sexy turn to take regulations on a porn set, But are the shooting rules different in or maybe not rules, but how do they think they are? How do the things like like testing protocols and whatever else rules you have on American sets, how are they different on German sets?
Speaker 3: So let's start in tasting. I mean I did.
Speaker 2: Five full five years ago a Commons, which drove a lot of attraction to me at a lot of shit storm, Like I try to make it super clear right now that nobody understands me wrong.
Speaker 1: Well, that's interest. That's why you should be allowed to talk so you can be clear about it. That's why things like can't certain people right off the batting. Good, let's hear the full thing. Yes please Yeah.
Speaker 2: In Germany we have a problem with testing. We have testing that you have to go to a doctor. That's literally what you have to do. We don't have testing facilities like you guys have here, and then in Germany we have other regulations like laws.
Speaker 3: So here for example, for the people who don't know how it works.
Speaker 2: Here in the US, we have to go two times a month, like fourteen days each single two weeks, like we have to go for testing.
Speaker 3: Different facilities. You just go there.
Speaker 2: They're all approved by our industry. You go there, you give peep blob swap twelve twenty four hours depends later. You get the result for via email or via an application, so you can pull it up. There's a QR code you can other people can scandal QA code to make safe. Like everything is a little bit point in Germany, it's not possible because data which is related to your health can't be transferred.
Speaker 3: In the internet.
Speaker 1: Makes sense, Yeah, yeah, it's just illegal.
Speaker 3: It's an issue. They don't want that.
Speaker 2: Let's say someone is sending a test through the internet. It gets wrong because email addressed, wrong spelling, whatever. And worst case scenario, this guy has AHIV or like zibilis or whatever, and someone else get the whole data with like this result in his Maybe that's the worst.
Speaker 1: What can happen You're you're holding someone for a medical condition. That's yeah, we have hippolots in this country, but we're a little more lax. I think like your doctor can't say things, but I know you can transfer stuff digitally things.
Speaker 3: Yeah, exactly, And this is I mean I appreciate that.
Speaker 2: That is for me personally, it's perfect because you just go there and a day later you just received it in your mailbox. In Germany, you have to go to your doctor. He is taking the swaps, everything the same. Then you have to wait a special amount of time for the laboratory to get the results, which is usually four to seven days, and then you have to pick it up in person. Man, so you see the whole effort you have to do forget a test is so much more so. In Germany we have a rule which is our test is usually valid four weeks.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, And people get.
Speaker 2: When I did this statement, and I did it without any explanation, that was my fault because of that. In the US two weeks, Germany four weeks, and then well why not. I will never shoot with her again. She's only gept it all for I'm not I'm tested when I'm in the US two weeks, but in Germany it's not possible to get tested each literally we are also tested each second week, but because of the delay of the laboratory, it turns out to four weeks.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: One I understand what you're saying, and it's crazy that people would twist that to sound different than it is. But it's not. It's someone. It was probably people looking for attention or someone angry at you, or somebody that wanted something you got. Yeah, that's how it works.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's a bigger way. So testing.
Speaker 2: This is the reason why I say it, like, it's kind of an issue we don't have because of loss this excellent working system, like we have in the US, and I really appreciate it here.
Speaker 1: It's just not as convenient. It sounds like it sounds it isn't, but I'll let you continue. But does that slow down the amount of porn that shot then if it's.
Speaker 2: I mean, in Germany the porn, professional shot porn is dead. Wow?
Speaker 1: Wow, interesting, not there anymore.
Speaker 3: And this is also related because of the companies.
Speaker 2: I mean, I started everything sixteen seventeen eighty, I don't stop counting after while years ago, and I was contracted with one of the biggest companies and the biggest player back in the days in Germany. The company called Video Grama, the biggest players. They sold all the stuff here to America. It was crazy.
Speaker 3: They made crazy money. But the dude was an old.
Speaker 1: Guy, okay, and he was.
Speaker 2: Super huge when VHS was there. He was charging for one cassette. But the videos who don't know why businesses like old technology people everything else.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So.
Speaker 2: He was charting for one cassette five hundred deutsch mark, which is round about one thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: Insane. That is crazy, it is so it was.
Speaker 2: It was the rich as fuck, really, and it was not. They produced one movie and then they had a room. In Germany, we don't have air condition because it's usually cult.
Speaker 1: And and you guys aren't fighting obesity like we are in this country. So yeah, you don't see as much. I understand, coming from a sweaty gun right now, go ahead continue, Yeah, no, we're.
Speaker 2: It's really different. But we don't have air I want to say, we don't have we have air conditions.
Speaker 3: Exactly.
Speaker 2: Here you go, when you live in California, when you enter an apartment, what do you know air condition?
Speaker 3: Like everyone freaks out. In Germany, Oh, here's that condition, Like, so it's the opposite.
Speaker 2: And this rule was full of this vh AS recorders who were like copying from one to another. And because of the heat right now, nobody can understand because right now, if you charge something, there's no heat anymore.
Speaker 3: But back in the days there was a lot of heat. There was like ventilation and all of a sudden.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so they had air condition set up in this whole room, five pieces to.
Speaker 3: Not overheat everything.
Speaker 2: And like after a day, one guy get in changed all the cassettes, I mean both a fucking cossette for like two dollars or something. But in again, original set in transfer again, put all the cassettes up, and there was like a guy with a car, put all the cassettes in the car. Car threw up away with the seller and he was like to all the foreign cinemas and sold them and he made just the crazy amount of money that you have also to think about back in the days, it was also expensive to produce those kind of movies because you need the camera. Right now, everyone has an iPhone and camp phone by theirself, it was not possible back on those days. So camera were expensive. The recorder like to watch it were also expensive.
Speaker 7: They were like roundabouts if you it was another currency back in the days, but it was round about one five hundred dollars like one recorder, which was a lot of money.
Speaker 2: Back on the days, and so not everyone could have for it. He made a fortune. And then DVD was there and you could see it was still okay, but it went down because DVD players were affordable. Right, you can buy any sometimes in a fucking grocery store for nothing, still a lot of money, so much cheaper than a VHS recorder. So it turned out with every new item which was released on the market, like numbers went down because it was accessible for everyone and not for special people. But he was an old school guy and at one point I was sitting there and his name was lostpeta super German name. We talked to him at really this scenario, a long table. He was a short guy, glasses on, lightly colored in blue, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Then this.
Speaker 2: Florida kind of floral printed whatever, buttons, open breast hair, golden chain, little.
Speaker 3: Dog in his arm. Really and I'm not kidding, you can't.
Speaker 2: And my husband and me were sitting at the end of the table and we talked to him and we told him, listen, the.
Speaker 3: Thing is, the world is changing, and you knee.
Speaker 2: And he had like rights of the biggest stars in Germany, exclusive rights all the DVDs, everything. So we tried to explain, I mean, we have to convert them. We we have to make them like digital and then we have to create a website where people stream, download or something like this.
Speaker 3: And he was asking legit question, how do they pay.
Speaker 2: And as ad their payment systems, people can't pay with credit card or PayPal or everything else, and then we have the situation.
Speaker 3: Was sitting there patting his dog, looked at me. I was I don't know thirty at that point and.
Speaker 2: Said, kitto, nobody will ever pay with a credit card in the internet, and trust me, the Internet will not survive in this world.
Speaker 3: And then at cid to Patrick, yes, this is thinking ship, we have to find another company. So and really that happened so ch so.
Speaker 8: But I have to as I mean, what year was this, rough guess? Oh my god, thirteen something like this, twelve?
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, so the Internet was already pretty well established and people were using it. But okay, I thought you were telling him this in like nineteen ninety six, and I was like, oh, yes, let's see her tell me what the lottery numbers are tomorrow.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I would love to.
Speaker 2: No, the Internet was there, it was still slow, and we were in the and Germany was behind. You.
Speaker 3: Guys were really good.
Speaker 2: In internet back in those days, fast super fast in Germany, it was still slow. So to watch a movie it was kind of annoying. And I understand his point that I also told them, listen, like watch all the see they already do it. It's not that I'm like the Wizard of Odd or something like literacy that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you were just looking overseas and seeing what they were doing. That makes yeah, that's and there was I bet there was a lot of people that got left in the dust. Though every time it changed too probably right like what was uh before VHS or wait, what was it? VHX, VHS versus Beta Max and VHS was where porn went and then everything went with it. The same thing happened many years later with Blu Ray and then they had oh my god, yeah HD DVD at one point and HD MVD went away and blew, I had.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I remember so hard it was in the porn well, because I think also our like the pawn industry, is kind of the industry who dries out stuff and then if it doesn't work in Poland, it will never have a work, you know what.
Speaker 1: Well in a way, I mean even just filming or anything like that no offense, and it shouldn't because it's all numbers. But you guys are on a much smaller set than an Avatar movie or something like that. So if you're trying out a new camera, new lighting, new something like that, it does make sense. I would think to start on a smaller thing and then once you guys prove this works, this lighting looks beautiful, this looks whatever. Hollywood comes along and goes, oh, we invented this.
Speaker 2: Here you go.
Speaker 1: Look see it's in all of our movies from now on. So I don't think the porn industry gets enough credit for what they do. But then that makes me interested. What type of content am I gonna find on something like your only fans at milf Texas, Patty, What type do you produce? Everything? Everything?
Speaker 2: Really everything? I am still produce porn in German German language to be honest with about the time with my husband when I'm here because let's speak German speaker people here, So when I produce here with other italents like content trade wise, but sure it's in English. Sometimes we do this funnies stuff teacher German, you know, stuff which sells also good and us people, I don't know. They're obsessed with the accent and with the German language because they think it has something super naughty.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I guess it's because it's my first speaking language. I think it's just normal language that I understand because in Germany we have the same with French. If someone is speaking French, it's kind of the love language. Okay, German is not the love language. Do wrong are like the BDSM language? Really?
Speaker 1: I mean I was waiting. I didn't want to interrupt you. I was going to say. When I think of German as the love life, I think of it more as a very stern woman with much latex letting me know how shitty I am at being a man. That's what I picture so interesting that it's de Yeah, so again you hit the top over there. I believe you want quite a few VENUS awards right in Germany, and then you decide what I need more challenges or did you see that the direction was going negative over there? Or you know, yeah, talk me through it your move to the US, I.
Speaker 2: Would say it was it was both well. At that point, I was working for a television channel Germany. We have different regulations. It's still softcore, so I was producing and performing as well for a German TV channel. I was the ambassador, so I did like interviews in the German TV most of the time porn related but super software.
Speaker 3: I produced also movies for this TV channel, in.
Speaker 2: Softcore and hardcore, and at one point I was just bored, to be honest, because I love again. The name of the company is biatu Uzam. I love them still from the bottom of my heart. Every time when I see them in Germany, they're like, oh my god. They are more family really, And it was a super tough decision. I earned good money. Everyone was super nice to me, but I'm a person I need challenges and there was nothing anymore and I don't want to be the person. You know, the feeling when you feel too safe, you.
Speaker 3: Know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Yeah, comfortable, You're comfortable. They say, yeah, something about comfort. Comfort. Now I don't remember what the saying is, go ahead, comfort, yeah.
Speaker 3: But you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: If you're feeling super comfy with something, you don't put any effort inside because you know I can do it.
Speaker 1: Complacent maybe is the word. Maybe where you're just going through the motions, you know. Yeah, Like if I have a day job and I'm not going to be asking for extra projects and this, and I'm just going to do what you put in front of me, I'll get it done. Hey, I can't complain my work's all done. But in your industry, it's so much about passion that like, yeah, did you start seeing it on any of your footage where you were like, oh, I don't think I was into that one. And it's no offense to the guy or anything, but you need a challenge and this is no longer challenging to you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was super quick on those sets. Back in the days. It's always the same. It's always the same guys.
Speaker 2: The group of the people who really a good performance are the same, production are the same.
Speaker 3: Cameraman is always the same. I mean, I love my camera man, don't get me wrong.
Speaker 2: But everything was so normal, like a daytime job. And at that point and Patrick came up to me and said, I don't see any fire in your eyes anymore. This glitten is going out and that there is no challenge. I'm doing the same shit over and over again. And I learned a lot. But I remember back in the days, everything was set up, it had my mic in my hand, and when the camera man was like rolling, my heartbeat was like this, And when I was about to quit, I was like, are you rolling? Yeah, okay. There was no hobby. It was just okay, let's do it right well, which is a good thing but also like a bad thing.
Speaker 3: To be honest.
Speaker 1: It's too comfortable, right, so if it do too many of these interviews with people and it's just too basic and I'm not getting anything interesting out of it. Why am I doing this? You know, money's fine, but I'm sure I could make other money elsewhere.
Speaker 9: You know, it's funny. I don't make any money off of this. But it's passion. Okay, it's passion. Yeah, So it was really about that. Patrick and I sit down and I said, listen this. I mean, I can't do my retirement here, which is fine because they love me. I love them, perfect, easy, busy, but this is not the way I want to go. It's this is not the end of the street, like I want more. And then Pa I was like, okay, let's go over to the US, and I just said, yeah, let's have a look. So we went to the ABM show and super naive.
Speaker 2: We had tickets and we just went through the show and went to agencies and then I said like, hey, my name is Texas Patty.
Speaker 3: I'm former in Germany twelve years whatever, and can you sign me?
Speaker 2: And then there's agencies looked at me and I was like, come sign you and I was like why because you need paper. Oh I'm working on that, because from Germany you need like papers that can work in the US because otherwise like you.
Speaker 3: So I said, yeah, I have a lawyer. I'm working on that. And nobody believed me. Really, really nobody, everyone who was like she the weirdo. I really was working on it. I had a lawyer.
Speaker 2: A friend referred me to that. Hey, he was also German back in the days. It was Steve Holmes, and the said, listen, go to this lawyer. He's a good guy. He took care of me, he took care of a couple of other adult stars, which are not like from the US, So check him out.
Speaker 3: And I did it. I was working with him. I submitted everything.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of work, I have to say, because people sometimes underestimated because they think, oh it's just a signature. It's fucking god, you need a lot and yeah, but nobody took me serious. And this was, I guess the first time in my life that I understand that people from the YES are different to the than German people.
Speaker 3: Because if we say we.
Speaker 2: Do, we do.
Speaker 1: And what you experienced was a manager that that same thing or an agent that heard that same thing a thousand times from a thousand people. Yeah, what bothers me is like if I was a film director and I went to go talk to agents in Hollywood. I wanted to go, hey, I'm working on getting my papers to move here. But just so you know, I won the con Film Festival last year, like I am a real movie maker. You again are coming over going hey, I'd like to be represented by the way I did all of this before. Look how incredibly serious I am about this industry. Can you sign me?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Right, you'll probably what is I don't understand that you had the backing, so they had just been I mean, they must have just been jaded to having heard I'm working on that. I'm working on that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And it was because right now after a couple of years, for sure, I am a person I don't forget to face it. And I know who said no, but right now. I talked to them a couple of years ago and I was I don't even remember what I just came up to you, ap you to sign me, And they were like, you know what. So many people come up to ABN is the world's biggest adult convention. People are coming from all over the world. They're coming to oabooth. They try to introduce themselves. Everyone is the best of the best everyone get his shit together. Everyone wants to move here, and everyone has the best lawyer, and nobody comes back. Yeah, and I was after those years. I can see that, and I can understand, but because I also had so many people who ask me how did you do it? How did you get there? And there's a little loophole because you need an agency to get the visa. Yeah, but no, no agency wants to sign you without a visa.
Speaker 1: You know, it's crazy. Yeah, it's one of those catch twenty two's where it's just like I don't know where to start because this thing is eating its own tail, you know exactly.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So I understand those companies, those agencies back in the days completely, but I was also super disappointed. And I mean, at the end of the day, I found a great agency. I'm still with them. I'm still with Mumbling and so still with them. And Sandra said, like, that's right, sign the contract if you don't get the visa.
Speaker 1: It's true, it's no. Yeah, only when you said don't worry, I didn't forget their faces. I heard my mom in the back of my head going, that's the German in her, that's the cold German inner. My Irish mother, did you okay, do you keep tabs?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 2: You say?
Speaker 1: You said the German porn industry is dying. I was going to say, do you ever keep tabs on any stars over there that you think could work in the US?
Speaker 2: No? No, it's maybe they, especially Germany. No, okay, if if we speak about Europe.
Speaker 1: Yes, sure, sure, sure.
Speaker 2: That especially German. No, because the German industry also shifted the law. And I understand at one point there is webcaming, there is so many other stuff. They can just do it from home, recalling from home, be in their own environment, don't. They don't have to travel, they don't have to spend nights in airplanes, train cars, the.
Speaker 3: Hotel or whatever.
Speaker 2: Super comfy live and I understand when people choose that, and trust me, I love my life. But to see an appway from the outside give me kind of an anxiety.
Speaker 3: Oh god, I want to do that again.
Speaker 2: So after a while, and this is superhuman, I guess, we get bored of stuff what we have to do over and over again. I mean my first flight to the year, oh my god, I was freaking out right.
Speaker 3: Now I think like, oh my god, twelve hours.
Speaker 2: So for sure that change a lot but I understand also that girls tew like listen, I earned the same money if I'm sitting on my sofa instead of traveling, going.
Speaker 1: To all this stress and twice, like you said, like getting tested solo video on your couch.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I understand and totally legit to pick a niche and say I only want to do that, I would say we all horned people, and we try to adjust, so we do kind of both. We're still doing the movies because I personally see it as free advertisement. Yeah it's not free because I get paid. But do you know what I'm saying, You paid to advertise yourself. Yeah, exactly. I love to be on set. It's really a passion of mine. I love my industry. I love the people to hang out with, and I love to suit on SAT and I love just the connection. I guess I'm fucking old school, so this is the reason why I'm still doing that, and I don't want to miss it.
Speaker 1: I've done interviews that go both ways where some girls go I love young girls too, so it's not just us old people. Young girls young girls too who have told me recently I love being on a set. It feels national. I feel like a superstar. Like if I don't have to figure out where the lighting goes, I walk. Yeah. I mean, you're just you're the star. You don't have Now, there's probably a good sense of accomplishment when you plan a shoot and you set it up and you direct it and you act in it and then it's finally edited and published and whatever. But man, that's a lot more work than just walking on a set and being pretty and ready to form.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And sometimes it's this surprise, you know what I'm saying, people taking pictures, they do the video. You don't know how they added the most of the producer I know, I didn't know the style, how they added stuff.
Speaker 3: But you don't know and you don't care.
Speaker 2: I mean you do care because it's your But you know what I'm saying, You're not the person who's sitting at the end of the day there and you added to call to you and said, Patty, what the happens there?
Speaker 3: And you are like what sound as bad? This is bad?
Speaker 2: Lightning is bad? Or like one camera was not worth something like this is you come and Jillie, you come, you come, you get paid, you leave. True, And two weeks later a month later, three months later, whatever you get the results. I'm a silver plate. And then he watched it and then like, oh my god, look up beautiful.
Speaker 1: Well see the way I look at it is is Texas Patty does all of this. This is Texas Patty's brand. What's nice about the big companies is this is Brasser's brand featuring Texas Patty. Oh, I better go look up this Texas Patty. Oh she is an only fan. Let me go sign up milf Texas Patty. Like it is a great advertising tool, because is it? Have you know, let's not get us both in trouble here, but they have a pretty big monopoly on this in the US all the world. That's correct. That is correct. I do I have to give a shout out. I asked you about any other performers overseas in Germany because there are only two performers I ever really followed you were one of them from Germany and the other one. I don't know if she is very famous or not famous. So I might be saying to you, Hey, you ever hear this Brad Pitt guy, like he's a pretty good actor. I may say to you one of the most famous names over there but I only know her from a handful of videos that I love. Do you know, have you seen it all this performer Annie Angel, Hey, oh I do.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Something. I don't know what it is. It's a combination of the tattoos. It's her eagerness to film like she always seems to be having a great time, you know, and doesn't feel put on. And I get a lot of that from your stuff too, where it's like, if you're not having fun, I couldn't imagine one of your comfortable, complacent scenes because you always look like you're putting in everything into your stuff, And I think that's what makes you such a great performance. Yes you're beautiful, Yes you understand the stuff behind the scenes, but passion is what flows through on the film.
Speaker 3: Yeah. And I think also.
Speaker 2: How someone looks skinny, not skinny, blonde, black hair, it doesn't matter, because it's always perspective. People see different. The passion is what makes this whole thing special. And any Angel that she is also a long time in the industry, more doing her own stuff.
Speaker 3: I actually don't know if she was ever filming well.
Speaker 1: Company interesting she did, do you know?
Speaker 3: I do not.
Speaker 1: I only know from the handful of clips I've seen of her on Reddit and then have to go seek them out and pay money for them, which I am more than willing to do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think she is really only doing her own stuff, which I think it's fine, absolutely, But yeah, she is really a long time in the industry as well. But and let's say in total, the last time, when I went to the Venus convention, which is the same like the ad N show.
Speaker 3: In Berlin, I was shocked. So I'm as contracted with the mine Geek.
Speaker 2: Company with the wait wait what company? Oh it's like it called my dorgy hobby so min Geek. Oh sorry they changed the name to which makes it better.
Speaker 1: I thought you said minor key the break company, Like, how the fuck did they get you as a sponsor? Texas breaks fixed down here? Yeah? I was like, what the hell are we talking about it? No?
Speaker 3: No, mine is like the whole right, the umbrella, let's see.
Speaker 2: So and on the business convention, I do motivation on stage and stuff for them, so funny, I have I have to admit that super I'm super bad names. I can't remember names, and but for sure people I saw a lot of times I remember names. I'm not so old so I was on stage and I'll look down in the audience and they were like, all these beautiful girls running around and advertising herself and autographs and whatever.
Speaker 3: I don't know them.
Speaker 2: How old are they're eighteen, They're just like, I don't know. And then it was really the first time where I felt like, oh my god, I'm doing that for such a long time. All the people who started with me, they just did appear. They're not they're anymore, and this is it's fun, but it's also kind of old.
Speaker 3: I own that. I don't give a fuck.
Speaker 2: But when I tell other girls, oh my god, yeah, back in the day it was like this, I was like, oh my god, it sounds like my grandma.
Speaker 1: I interviewed a twenty year old girl, probably a couple months ago, and at one point she's talking about something and she goes blah blah blah blah. She goes, oh, that's just a phrase my generation uses. And I was like, oh, fuck you, what are we talking You get out of here. I'm not on my deathbed here, what are we talking about? And technically maybe she's in a different generation. That's not fair. Don't don't give me that one. That's terrible.
Speaker 2: So you guys here in the US you don't have it, but in Germany we have it. If you don't know a person, you will call him. For example, can you say, can you please hand me this and this? In Germany we will say if you don't know a person, can in ze me a bitter dust game. If you know a person, it's like, comes, do me a bit of dust on duskame the super you don't know a person, you're like super strict. Probably he is so much she, he whatever, so much older, or like it's your teacher, a guy in the bank or whatever, and do is like a good your friends, dude. And if you're in a fucking gym and someone comes up to you and said like excuse me, zinz no and decent great, you know that you're fucking old, so we say there was like are you talking to me?
Speaker 3: It looks so old?
Speaker 2: And I understand because in Germany it's kind of a respect to show respect, which I also appreciate that this doesn't get lost in this whole thing.
Speaker 3: But still I understand what you're saying. You feel super.
Speaker 1: Old and that boy when somebody that you thought was close in your age range and then you realize you're actually closer to fifty than you are.
Speaker 9: There.
Speaker 1: That's an issue, Pattie. We have to wrap up. I normally have all these games to play and everything else. You're just such a fascinating person. I've been a fan of yours for a long time. I think people need to go out. All right, let me let me do this because I have another little surprise for you here. Ready, all right, I'm gonna read what I wrote. We're gonna wrap this one up. You find links to all of Patty's social media and the episode description below, but I especially want to recommend her only fans at MILF Texas Hattie Patty has an eye at the end. In case you don't know, you should but if you're a fan, you should know that. Go in the episode description and click all the links. Hey, one last thing.
Speaker 3: Putty feeling dunk.
Speaker 1: That's the right to album. Make me a good common Bist. We'll see you next week.