Speaker 1: Get ready for.
Speaker 2: Monday, Okay, March twenty four, twenty twenty five, allegedly according to that thing we call a calendar, And this is the o'celly effect. So of course you knew that if you're hearing me say all of this, and Monday, Moonday, not our usual broadcast day. But I have a bit of catching up to do, so before I get into all of it, as it was, as it will be, as it going to be, et cetera, et cetera, I wanted to at least hitch you up with a couple of things that are going on, all right, and let's just start this way and then I'll take a quick little break and get straight into the barrage of headlines and try and cover all of what's gone on since the last time I did a news program here ONLL. And it's pretty simple, okay, to get it started, to set the table, so to speak, and today's episode will be news and unreal time, that'll be the way it goes. And I've even got a semi script bullet points even if you will, because I had to continuously assemble the news on a day by day basis and make myself a little crazy, so here's what I'm gonna say. On X and on a couple other social media platforms. I put out a little notice saying that I am looking for writers who want to produce present original material. And because of that, I'm hoping that I'll get some new and exciting information. We're gonna publish it on the front page at ochelli dot com. And I've just dropped in the chat room the the link to my Twitter X post regarding this. Okay, so just so you know, this is what's out there now, okay, and I'll even you know. What I'll do is I'll try to put the actual, yeah, the actual post host that I put out, or at least a version of it that I was putting out on Facebook with the new account which has like you know, five friends, and in a couple other places wherein I, uh, yeah, I needed to give a notice. I want people to mail to me info at ochelly dot com. That is the email address which I'm going to use exclusively to collect this stuff. And in fact, I'll do an audio read real fast on this and then take my quick break and then we will run. We'll do a sprint through the information mirage that is out there. What will we accomplish? I guess you'll have to stay tuned and find out. So here is my unprofessional, semi professional read from the post that I put out. Writers and authors. Ocelly dot com has a unique opportunity for talented voices. We are launching a brand new feed on ocelly dot com and we want your voice to be part of it. What we want original articles, essays, and thought provoking pros. Topics include politics, culture, history, important news or anything you are fired up about. Fresh perspectives, bold ideas, and unique takes. Why submit to this, you might ask, Well, you get published on a platform with a passionate, growing audience, reach thousands of readers and join the conversation. Keep full ownership of your work while gaining exposure. Now how to submit? Email your piece to info I NFO at ohelly dot com, O C H E L l I dot com. Please include links to your work and if your work you want promoted, and any biographical or significantly important and relevant pieces that would a company said submission. It would be nice if you had graphics too, or any original images that you want included in the post. Use the subject line submission when you email info at Ocelli dot com. We prefer unique pieces, but we will repost and re release information and include links to the original source that will require written permission to republish on Ocelli dot com. Let's create something incredible together. Your voice matters, share it with more of the world. The hashtags here is hashtag writers wanted, hashtag call for submissions, hashtag o'celly effect, hashtag new opportunity.
Speaker 3: So that is.
Speaker 2: Something, And indeed I want established writers, well known authors, good people. And I put this out specifically and even sent out a mass email to my friend, people I've worked with before, and just impressive writers whose email addresses I had. And to tell you the truth, it wasn't a long list, you know. I only had maybe a dozen people that I emailed directly. But this is open. Perhaps you're somebody who feels like your voice has not been heard before. Your substack gets some views but not quite enough in your estimation, No problem, Come and talk to me, send me your material. Let's provoke the thoughts of the world around us, and who knows that might allow us to involve ourselves in the shaping and reshaping of the madness and other things we see and witness going on around us at all times. So it gets back to the mission statement of Ocelli dot com. It gets straight into it, like I said many times, and you know what call action for direct involvement.
Speaker 3: What are you gonna do?
Speaker 2: Well, first, I say, we need and I do mean need to invade the thought spaces that are so dominated by pop culture and the corporatized Americana that is loosed on us via the usual suspects. And now in the new age of the data driven billionaires. You know all those people that were on stage with Trump and the others whose names you don't necessarily know, but you do know as purveyors of the new technologies. Anyway, gonna take that quick break. Get the commercial stuff out of the way, which isn't a lot of commercials. It's really about supporting my people. So you know, the books. I appreciate, the authors, I appreciate. Hey, I've asked some of them to submit, and Larry Hancock will be sending me a piece very very shortly. I know that, but who knows who else might join us. And I'm telling you now, even if you are a poet, I want to see your writing and have a chance to publish it, especially if it has not been published elsewhere. I want to create the most unique information stream that we can and make it the front page of oelly dot com. Plus anybody who is you know, a writer of sorts and writes excellent things, creates good pieces, all that kind of stuff. Obviously, I'm gonna want them to be guests on O'Kelly radio in one way or another, either through my show or Aaron Show or the Uncle Show. But who knows, there might be others about to join us, and that opportunity is open as well. I'm willing to take on two more broadcasters if they're out there listening and want to join me. It is mostly about the audio, but how you can take that audio and fit it into whatever it is you're doing on your video platform. Again, let's go, let's make it happen, and let us speak out during a time when words must be spoken because action must be provoked.
Speaker 3: And you know what, we can be the.
Speaker 2: Positive provocateurs moving forward as things seem to stand still around us. So quick break and then.
Speaker 3: The viuse expressed like coller stools.
Speaker 2: There anyone else who happens to get on the air of Jelly dot com be not necessarily reflected the views little Jelly dot com or jumbo Jelly, and we are not responsible.
Speaker 3: For any stupidity which might issue.
Speaker 4: Thank you, nuclear holocaust, what uranium is right? Think called nuclear weapons and other things like lots of know what uranium is right?
Speaker 5: Bad things things have done with uranium in leading some things holocaust uronium is right.
Speaker 4: I think nuclear holocaust, nuclear holocaust.
Speaker 6: Ulium is right.
Speaker 3: These things are.
Speaker 4: Nuclear weaponies and other things like pass what union is right?
Speaker 5: Bad things have done with your anim getting some bad things nuclear Holocaust, nuclear Holo Holocaust, Nuclear Holocaust, nuclear Holocaust, nuclear Holoda.
Speaker 7: This uncle.
Speaker 8: Do you remember that time when Benjamin Fulford said that an Asian secret society was going to dispatch ninjas to take down the Illuminati.
Speaker 9: Oh that's interesting, Yeah in the clutch?
Speaker 8: Yeah did that ever work out too good?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 8: It didn't, did it? But here on o'chelly dot com Radio network, things work out a bit better, don't they much better?
Speaker 9: Much and understanding about the programs, the programs much clearer, getting live people into it. They really have a good conversation going.
Speaker 8: Much better, much better scene, I say, forget Benjamin Fulford and his Ninjas and listen to the o'chelly dot com radio network.
Speaker 9: I agree, it's straight to the point, straight talk, and I like that idea.
Speaker 2: Do call.
Speaker 10: The War State by Michael Swanson explains the great national transformation that you place and put the Kennedy presidency in the context of the times, and reveals never before published information about the Cuban missile crisis. President Kennedy would not have been assassinated if he had been president two hundred years ago. His assassination took place in the context of the Cold War and the rise of the national security state. Before World War II, the United States was a continental republic. In the decade that followed, it became an imperial superpower. Generals such as Curtis LeMay not only wanted to invade Cuba, but knew that there were short range missiles on the island aren't with nuclear warheads that they could not destroy because they were on mobile launchers. Their invasion could have led to a Third World War, and they wanted to go to war anyway. The War State by Michael Swanson reveals why and will show you what President Kennedy was up against. For more information, the Warstate dot.
Speaker 6: Com revelation through conversation?
Speaker 1: Do you like history? Real history that you were never taught in schools? Why the Vietnam War, Nuclear Bombs and Nation Building in Southeast Asia by author Mike Swanson, with new documentation never seen before that'll open your eyes to events that led up to this. Why the Vietnam War, Nuclear Bombs and Nation Building in Southeast Asia nineteen forty five through nineteen sixty one. Get your copy today at Amazon dot com. Why the Vietnam War by author Mike Swanson.
Speaker 4: Nuclear Holocaust. What Millennium is right? Called nuclear weapons.
Speaker 3: And radio w bird things?
Speaker 4: The things have done with your elementing some bird things look holopaonsloas.
Speaker 2: Christmas tree, Oh Christmas Tree?
Speaker 1: Chilly dot com?
Speaker 6: Go ahead, call it about the Jay of Hay assassination.
Speaker 3: Right, well, what do you want to know?
Speaker 6: Dy Baker's wild claim Oswald girlfriends he knew Ruby and Barry answer weapons?
Speaker 3: Really?
Speaker 2: I imagine I could claim I have four wheels. It doesn't make me a wagon.
Speaker 6: But okayal on building and I'm trying to prevent the murder of John Kennedy.
Speaker 5: Come on now, has a real effort on the Day of Hay assassination.
Speaker 2: Go to Amazon dot com enter Judith.
Speaker 3: Baker in her own words.
Speaker 2: You'll get the results for a digital copy of a book where Walt Brown utilizes her own words and the known evidence in the case to get at well a different perspective. Let's say you can get Judith Very Baker in her own words from the author himself, signed if you request it by contacting doctor Brown at k I A S J F K at A O L dot com. It's a fun book and it actually dissects the many, many fantastic claims Judith very Baker in her own words.
Speaker 4: Let him know.
Speaker 2: So here we are back on a Moonday Monday. Had to take a quick break. It seems like I'm a little louder, so I'm going to tone down the microphone. Anyway, toning down the microphone. I got two turntables and a microphone. Remember that song? Where is that?
Speaker 3: All? Right?
Speaker 6: I do?
Speaker 2: But anyway, no time for nostalgia.
Speaker 3: Or love, doctor Jones, because here we are. Are you with us?
Speaker 2: Are you with the terrorists or the gangbangers or allegedly permanent residents who protest or bad onmbrais or whatever. There is a back and forth going on obviously in the courts and all of that stuff. And we're gonna file this under the foreign poll icy headline today. So you know, over the past week, I've been gathering stories Okay, more than fentanyl eggs are now according to a story published on the ninth of this month. I think I'm gonna have to read from part of that before we're done with today's interesting episode. But I'm not gonna read from too many articles because the headlines are mind blowing all by themselves, to be quite honest with you, So you know, tough enough is keeping up with the headlines. Okay, anyway back to it. Besides the foreign pole icy instead of foreign policy at this point, because I don't know what to call it. There will be personal attacks and people yelling at town halls and meetings, and some are calling other people domestic terrorists. The FBI says, see something, say something once again when it comes to Tesla related violence. Pro American propaganda is now a radical leftist plot. Guess why Voice of America quite a bit canceled, cancel echons out there, and the media is definitely morphing into something, you know what I mean, It might even get into something called a thug u oil, FuG than the letter you, than another space and oil kind of sounds like something else, doesn't it. By the way, I might have to save a piece or two because I was going to talk about ups and the interesting hive of scum and villainy that it has become. But I think we'll save that for another day. So literally, as I speak to you, I'm gonna pick that one up and move it to elsewhere on my list of priorities regarding the news, Okay, because we got too much else to do today. I mean, for God's sakes, we got lefty loops. I mean, we can definitely handle that and get into that stuff. But I think, once again, no time for the leftists or love doctor Jones as they might have said at one point, as the kids might have said if they were watching movies from forty years ago, it's getting weird out there, man, I'm telling you. And why do I say that, because now Bill Maher has become useful to the WWA narrative. Why do I say this, Well, it gets a little oversimplified when we're not really covering a lot of other news pieces. And I do want to talk about this fentanyl versus eggs issue at the bo order. But how about we get into I don't know, Bill Maher being re embraced once again into the narrative, And why does it have anything to do with the fact that, as I speak, Alex Jones's Live Monday update is all about how Bill Maher says the Democratic Party is dead? Is that a replay? Because I thought we already established this when they lost the election, lost both houses, and have seemingly lost their teeth when it comes to being an actual opposition. Oh wait a minute, I forgot. They are the scripted false opposition you've all been waiting for. Well, anyway, Bill Maher and Alex Jones key pieces to the current WWE style narrative.
Speaker 3: What is my proof?
Speaker 2: Well, let us begin with this thing, which is circulating pretty highly even though he did it in twenty twenty two. Guys, okay, and I'll post the links and many other links in the live chatroom Mitochelli dot com as I go. Let's just hear a little bit from this bit from Bill Maher from twenty twenty two, twenty.
Speaker 11: Four Things you don't know about me, Alex jump.
Speaker 12: Like I oppose abortion because I like to see suckers born every minute. I've been NLA penetrated by aliens so many times I carry lube.
Speaker 2: Now that's kind of add a line. I mean, even I don't want to defend aj here, but fair is fair. He doesn't really talk about aliens that much, and I don't believe for a second he would be a bottom in this case.
Speaker 3: But you know, everybody's entitled to their free speech.
Speaker 2: Unless you want to actually f around and find out when you try to f Trump up, then maybe your free speech is a little hiffie.
Speaker 3: But we'll get into that in a minute.
Speaker 2: Oh and also you can't can't possibly criticize Israel. But anyway, Bill maher a little more.
Speaker 12: My theory is that the Diary of Anne Frank is nothing more than a nasty Airbnb review. Mike got to snack his onions and a handful of unmarked medication.
Speaker 2: See if you put bananas in there, that could easily be the Elvis go to ride or Die diet. He loved him some bananas and peanut butter sandwiches, according to reports, and nothing wrong with that. And I used to love the bits on Howard Stern. Oh, by the way, we're gonna have to talk about him a little bit, coming right on up in a few minutes here. But Howard Stern used to do this whole thing where Elvis would be channeled back from the grave and he talked about his mama and the big fat lump on the back of her neck and peanut butter and banana sandwiches and handfuls of unidentifiable drugs which elb.
Speaker 3: Did apparently take an offer to many other people. Ooh, he's all a showgup.
Speaker 12: Oh, I have a lot of camouflage that work so well, I can't find it anywhere. In high school, I was voted most likely to secede.
Speaker 2: Lame lefty jokes getting extra applause? Does everybody? I know, It's hard to imagine, but Bill Maher still does claim to be on the left, and most of his audience does identify that way. But I see it about as legitimate as the people who have decided to take the transgender agenda and declare themselves to be two legged cats online and some of them even reportedly. Every once in a while, that news story gets circulated that there were students in a Texas school pooping in a litter box to prove their transition to cathood or whatever it is you call it when you've decided that you're no longer human, now you're a cat. Anyway, this little clip will just play a little more of it, and then we're gonna move on to other sights and sounds out there in the weird world in which we live.
Speaker 12: I believe the moon landing was real, but not slanding.
Speaker 3: What's fame.
Speaker 4: Not slanding?
Speaker 2: My drag queen antiquated, outdated?
Speaker 3: Wow, And so.
Speaker 2: You know, I don't necessarily believe that everybody showing up at the Republican town Halls currently is a paid actor. But he's got to be paying some of these people in this audience, or somebody does, because this crap ain't even funny anyway. Name is misinformation, recycled South Park joke from over a decade ago.
Speaker 3: Bill.
Speaker 2: It's getting cringe worthy how out of touch he is with the audience. But apparently he does keep touching himself enough that he feels confident that he at least had sex at some point.
Speaker 3: It might be all solo journeys.
Speaker 2: But I guess it is the journey, not the destination.
Speaker 3: Twenty fourth things all right, so I'm.
Speaker 2: Not going to repeat or go back anymore on that clip. We are done with that. But Bill Maher is in play this week, and sometimes it's because of the current.
Speaker 3: Events he likes to discuss.
Speaker 11: And finally new role the Trumpet administration, and it's elite squad of Marvel Universe mutant budget Avengers known as Dodge.
Speaker 2: First off Marvel Universe. Okay, so right then and there Bill is doing that wonderful signaling thing where you know he's read it, but he doesn't talk about it and is completely unfamiliar, because otherwise you would know to pronounce it. Marvel in America, not Marvel. It's not a black dude's comic book company from the East side of where over to Hell. It is Marvel Comics. Bill for Christ's sake. Billions and billions of dollars worth of industry in that, you know, atrocious Land of the Alleged Angels, Los Angeles and Hollywood. This is what's being produced. You're part of it, sucker, Why can't you even be.
Speaker 3: Up on it.
Speaker 11: Let's tell us what happened to going after the military.
Speaker 3: Let's check the military.
Speaker 5: We're gonna find billions, hundreds of billions of dollars of fraud and abuse.
Speaker 3: And you know the people elected me on that.
Speaker 11: Well, today they reported back on what they found when they checked the military, and it wasn't hundreds of billions or even billions. It was five hundred and eighty million out of a defense budget of almost nine hundred billion. You know, they were talking about shrinking the government. I said, yeah, great, but the acid test will be if they go after the biggest bloat of all.
Speaker 2: Okay, so we know where Bill Maher's going here, and this would be a solid point to make if anybody gave a damn Nobody out there is looking to cut the military budget. It doesn't matter if it's a bloated trillion dollars. And they found five hundred million ze. Again, when they're making these big sweeping announcements, first of all they say five hundred million. You got to check the math, because somehow the genius is at DOGE, whether it is Elon or it's his interns, don't seem to know the appropriate place to put zero. Sometimes they've made sweeping declarations about, you know, billions of dollars when really it's millions.
Speaker 3: And when you're.
Speaker 2: Talking about millions, I know that would mean a hell of a lot to you me, a family, a city, a state. But you know, when you're talking about the federal government and trillions of dollars being spent, and nearly a trillion bill is of course off the mark on the Pentagon budget, but nearly a trillion dollars a Pentagon budget, guaranteed you could find a few more ethical ways and ethical ways even but it is the military, So we'll put ethics aside, because we could argue about ethics, but I guarantee you we can find a more effective way to spend some of the money that's being spent one way or another, whether it's about cutting down on the military basis and places, do we actually still need them, et cetera, et cetera. By the way, I don't know if I put it there yet, but I'm gonna put a copy to this link from YouTube, and there's gonna be a few YouTube links and stuff in with today's show notes, I promise you. But I'm gonna copy and paste that link also into the live Chatroommetocelli dot com, which you can always roll back, just as a by the way, as we go forward.
Speaker 3: Up looks like I double posted.
Speaker 2: Oh well, but if you are listening live, you could always goof on me for double posting. And I'm not even through the headline blast for the day. Hey, let's get back to that and just go to Newsmandal for a second. Today, it's Trump's economy now according to Newsmandal. Now is it Trump's economy according to the rest of the media. See, this is that thing I kept talking about. When does he take responsibility? And when do others? Not really when he takes responsibility, because that's a big fat capital never, But when will the people that supported him, either the cult members or the common people, or the regular joes who are not fully well read in or have a grudge or a grievance and they want him in there to do certain things. And that's more than half of America when you add them all together.
Speaker 3: This is where we're at.
Speaker 2: The majority has decided, okay, that they're with him, So get over that one first of all. Secondly, let's just look at the headlines again. You know, JP Satilli over there takes a good swing from all sides of the equation and merely boils down the evidence. So in the leads over at Newsmandal, which are not necessarily my leads, but might contribute to them. I don't think I drew one off of it, by the way, and this is for today's news Vandal from the twenty fourth. And again, you know, I advise you just go to newsmandle dot com and follow through on a the rundown, but be any piece written by JP. I don't necessarily endorse all his views, but I definitely endorse his skill as a writer in hell Man one of the best. I wish I could afford to give this guy a salary and he could be my whole front page all the time, but he's his own front page at newsmandal dot com. Anyway, back to those headlines I mentioned from the New York Times, us could run out of cash by July? Okay, and analysis fines And that's from the New York Times the date, debit limit, treasure Republicans trump HTML. That's literally like the name of the link. For God's sake, maybe maybe I should just copy the link and I'll throw it into the live chatroom at Ochelli dot com. I might not include it with the show notes sometimes they differ. And oh, by the way, if you think I put a lot of notes in the chatroom Attochelli dot com during news shows. It is nothing, and I do mean absolutely nothing compared to the amount of links that are going to go in with the official podcasts. So follow through, follow up, and figure out if I'm making any of it up.
Speaker 3: So back to the headlines.
Speaker 2: The US now suffers from these five dead giveaways of an emerging market economy in trouble. Former IMF official says that came from Fortune magazine. Bloomberg says the richest Americans kept the economy booming. What happens when they stop spending? See now Bloomberg's saying, hey, trickle down, trickle down is working. But what happens when trickle down stops working? You know it works until it doesn't anyway. Uh Klarna's deal with door Dash is a dystopian reminder that groceries are so expensive you need a loan to shop. This is from a fast company dot com. Prices are so high, I'm rationing food. I don't think Trump cares about us. Your turn USA today. Trump keeps insisting markets and the economy are fine. He could be making the same mistake as Biden. That's from Business Insider dot com. Most Americans disapprove of Trump's handling of the economy. Uh, something I actually disagree with. But anyway, Navigatorresearch dot org. Trump's tariffs and gas first agenda could make heating homes with electricity more expensive. Here's what homeowners should know. This is from moneywise dot com. And unfortunately that's something I'm gonna have to be paying attention to because the o'ceell homestead Yew is heated by electricity, and that's why it's gonna start killing us. You know, as I go forward, list managed track click blah blah blah. Okay, these are the newsmandal Yeah, news vandal links that I'm putting in the live chatroom Atochelli dot com. I'm gonna stop doing that because they're coming up with all these extra tags that you gotta follow through on blah blah.
Speaker 3: So we're not doing it.
Speaker 2: But if you go to newsmanda dot com and check the rundown for the twenty fourth, you'll find a lot of the stuff that I'm gonna start skipping through just to get to the end eventually. Why your car insurance is more expensive than ever before according to insurers. That's on drive dot com. The cost to own a dog or cat can be extensive. It's about to get more expensive, according to USA Today. How did childcare in the US become so absurdly expensive? See now we're breaking down stuff in categories. As Columbia University students return from spring break, new policies could reshape life on campus. Okay, now we've transitioned into yet another thing that we need to be talking about, students. Legal struggle puts free speech to test amid US deportation efforts. That is according to devdiscourse dot com. Anyway from Reuters US, says Columbia student Mahum Mohammad Khalil. Hid on your rah work U n RWA work anyway, you'll have to know what that abbreviation stands for. Maybe this is time for you to start doing your homework as you listen, Colombia. That is from Reuters. By the way back to it, let's see hoodline dot com. Columbia student Mohammad Khalil arrested for activism, faces deportation amid legal battles in New York. Send them to jail. In quotes, this one is from mother Jones dot com. GOP officials keep saying Trump can arrest people for protesting, So I want you to wrap your minds around that. GOP officials keep saying, yeah, we can throw people in jail for protesting. Because here's the problem with Mohammad Khalil. I can't find a crime he committee. Maybe I'm wrong about that, Maybe I'm right, doesn't matter because his deportation or the death penalties. This is why I say all the time when somebody gets killed in a police interaction, was what they were doing worthy of the death penalty? Just an open question that I want you to consider. Not saying that I'm right wrong, not saying that they're right or wrong. Nothing, but anyway, I am digressing and sidetracking. Let's get back to it. Five billion in a day, Fuck off, five billion in a day. Trump's gold card sells one thousand units in twenty four hours, claims aid. Okay. At Lutnik, US president pumps his meme coin, triggering ten percent surge in Trump dollars. Okay, and that's a weird thing. And that's from let's see the ib Times dot com. The other one I read from you was from you Business USA Today. Anyway, the real story behind Colorado's distorted portrait of Trump from Time dot com. Putin commissioned a beautiful portrait of Trump. US envoy says that story floated around. Anyway, Let's go to the politics and flee section. That story, which I just mentioned, was from The Independent while I was being distracted with the phone. So let's get back to other stuff. The case against Justice Roberts is he owned by the CIA. That is in Revolver dot News. Okay, President Trump lee, Harvey Oswald was quote helped end quote with assassinating JFK. That is the WTF.
Speaker 3: Report looks like.
Speaker 2: And maybe I'll provide links to some of these stories because the WLT report. Excuse me, President Trump said, apparently Harvey Oswald was helped in assassinating JFK. After long and by the way, I give absolutely no creens to anything Trump has to say. Because even though he has access to read information that none of us outside of the Oval Office, or outside of presidents, or outside of various insiders within the government, will ever be able to read. I question whether he could or would read or understand what is in front of him. So his declarations in this case, I gotta say, regardless of how valid you think anything else he has to say, is you got to believe me when I tell you he don't know crap about crap when it comes to the JFK assassination. Anyhow, here's the report from WLT Report and that's a WLT report dot com. After the long anticipated release of the fully classified JFK files this past week, President Trump just shared his own beliefs behind what really happened with the assassination of John f Entity. During an audio interview with Klay Travis of OutKick, President Trump replied to a question asking him if he believes that Lee Rby Oswald personally killed JFK. I do, and I always felt that. That's in quotes, Trump responded, So he is on the side of believing Oswald did it. Let's get that clear. Of course he was helped. That's also in quotes. Now back to the rest of the article. President Trump did not clarify who is was exactly that he believed helped Oswald. And by the way, that's the way it says on the article, President Trump did not clarify who is was exactly that he believed helped Oswald. Listen to the full interview for yourself. They provide some links to it looks like an ex post and can we get to the interview from the ex post on OutKick. I'm gonna click it, and if we can, I'm gonna a add it to the stuff that I have.
Speaker 3: In my show notes.
Speaker 7: President Trump.
Speaker 2: Yes, it does have a portion of the interview with President Trump from OutKick. All right, So just to let you know, looks like I might might just go ahead and follow OutKick and follow up on this later because I have no idea what the audio clip is. It's context anything, So I'm not going to add it to the audio barrage you shall be getting today. Okay, so let's see JFK stuff. But I am going to add it nonetheless to the audio and other stuff that we're providing here on the show for today, et cetera, et cetera. And let's see if we can't even just shorten up that link to give it to you guys, and I'll put it in the live chatroom at O'Kelly dot com as well, if it will allow me to do so. But I'm not putting it in there with you a bunch of this other crap that they tag onto it so they can track.
Speaker 3: What you're doing.
Speaker 2: And count how many views and all that. Nope, I'm gonna give you the plane link so you can follow through yourself. So we're gonna put aside the rundown for now, okay, just so you know, and get to the rest of the meat of the argument, so to speak, and maybe I'll read some more