Speaker 1: Taylor tell us the rules. Those those works.
Speaker 2: Okay, everything, So Taylor's Trivia fifty questions per team. There are lifelines that you can utilize. I'm going to go through and read the lifelines to you beforehand, so you know how they work. Dylan is Team one. Yeah, we'll learn as we go. You want to get the most points by utilizing your lifelines accordingly and answering the most questions right. I will say the first two questions, so Team one's question number one and Team two's question number one are both worth fifty points each if you get them right. They are the most hardest questions in the entire game.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, and you can double them.
Speaker 2: You can use lifelines on them if you want. But you know, just think logically.
Speaker 3: If you get them wrong, you get minus fifty points.
Speaker 2: So let's see the life. So there's some new lifelines and some classics you'll be familiar with. First one enemy Q swap don't like your question, Swap the question to the opposite team. You take their next question and give them your current question. Ask a teammate. Teammate can be chosen by the person answering the questions double or nothing when used the team member can double their points on a question. If they answer correctly, they're and double the points. If they answer incorrectly, they lose those points. And now I feel like in the past, this is before the question was asked. Is this now after the question is masked?
Speaker 1: Changes each year.
Speaker 2: Before the question is asked. Jesus Christ fifty to fifty don't like your odds or move two incorrect answers from a four answer only multiple choice question, leaving only the real answer and another incorrect one fifteen second doubler must be deployed before you receive your next question.
Speaker 4: If it was much different than the other one, this was just a fifteen second.
Speaker 2: You have to answer within fifteen seconds. The other one four fifty to fifty multiple choice. It takes two of them out and leaves one.
Speaker 4: No, sorry you said none of The double.
Speaker 2: Double or nothing doubles the points. So this is a double or nothing. You lose the points if you get it wrong the whole second. God, I got I got a guy. It has to be within fifteen second. You get two points intead of one. You get two of those that you can use of the fifteen fifteen second.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you can get to two you.
Speaker 6: Got a man that's yea, we know what the question is, right, and.
Speaker 2: It's return and it's been modified.
Speaker 1: He said, we will Uh like I asked, when we know what the question is?
Speaker 2: Oh, sorry, Mike, I didn't hear you.
Speaker 7: For the fifty second one. We're gonna know what the question is because if it's a long answer, that could take a blile.
Speaker 8: I can't hear over there the fifteen second Is it going to be a long question?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Can we turn mic up specifically trig my microwave fifteen second second if it's going to be a long question or yeah, because it's no Creatively, if.
Speaker 7: The answer is going to be long, we need to know in advance because if it takes more than fifteen seconds to answer, that could affect it.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, that's that's fair if it's a long answer, yes, and I think you could be able to gauge it on the question or by the question. Okay, lose fifteen.
Speaker 5: But wouldn't you have to like deploy it before you know the question? So if you choose it and then the answers like list every MCU.
Speaker 2: Movie there are the same shit, Yeah, that's a red flag like this, I don't feel like any of the questions are long questions. They're all single word answers, like I did away with stuff. That's like last year we had name all the MCU TV shows and Disney Plus like that's those don't exist in this one. They're all like single word answers. Maybe a couple of twos or their multiple choice. That's good to hear, so I think I think you'll be safe on that. Okay, so give to foresight. When used, it lets you know the next questions category or theme for your team as well as the enemy team. Cannot stack with any other lifeline except to ask a teammate fifteen second doubler, doublr or double or nothing. So you get you know the next questions category a team for your team as well the enemy's team.
Speaker 5: Okay, so go get so it doesn't stack with any of the other ones except for most of the like at all.
Speaker 2: I changed it, but I don't remember what it used to do with it last year, So you can't use it with another You can use it with ask a teammate the fifteen second double or double or nothing.
Speaker 5: Oh that's good.
Speaker 2: Then you just said it didn't stack with the other stuff except those ones except for the most important ones, the two most important ones. That's what you need to know, you know, so you're yeah, I got it, I got it. I'm locked. Now we got some new ones here. We got the yay or nay. Now you can ask ask the host one yes or no question about the answer. Okay, we got the heart of RNG. You roll a die and you get you get one or two, you get an extra guess, you get three or four. I will reveal the first letter of the answer. You get a five or six, I'm going to act out the answer for you.
Speaker 5: I love it.
Speaker 1: Do you have a dice on?
Speaker 2: Yep? Digital?
Speaker 1: And what's this one called?
Speaker 9: This is called heart of r G hard hard.
Speaker 3: Like it's like the are ups?
Speaker 2: What's that?
Speaker 3: I need like a whiteboard to track all these power ups?
Speaker 2: I got obviously the foresight. There's a limitation on stacking. Is there stacking limits on other Can you only use one lifeline per question otherwise? Or can you stack them? I think you can stack. I didn't write anything, so you can stack.
Speaker 4: We're stacking so.
Speaker 3: We can use all eleven on the first question.
Speaker 5: Wait.
Speaker 2: Wait, Each lifeline can only be used once per team, unless specified otherwise.
Speaker 4: That doesn't answer my question.
Speaker 2: You can only use You can't stack on a question once answers my question. Maybe anyone on the team can use the lifeline should they choose. Only the team leader can declare when to use the quick play steal, which I'll get to that later. So heard spyware protocol. You can ask one player from the enemy team for their opinion.
Speaker 1: You hear me out.
Speaker 2: Here's the catch. The rival must give an answer you and if it's wrong. If you successfully gets the correct answer, your team gets two points and the rival team gets one point. So you could play it to your advantage if you tell the truth.
Speaker 5: So you're just giving the other team a point or for no.
Speaker 2: Reason, you don't get anything, but they only get one point. We would get too if you use it. Yeah, well there's really no there's no point. It depends like this is like if there's a one place I got a question for you.
Speaker 4: If you use that on the fifty pointer, the team still only gets one.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Good question.
Speaker 2: Does not stack with any other lifelines. But that's a question though, So we're gonna use that one re off the hop. Oh I think we should just be the first question, which is one point, so you would get fifty two points fifty two pickup. So we got the let's circle back. If you get the question wrong, you can answer it again once more and then quick play steal do that after or you get it wrong.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what are you going to give the answers for wrong questions?
Speaker 2: Then now I'm gonna give a grace period. So if you want to use that, and if you like immediately though, yeah, and I'll it's just like.
Speaker 5: A second yeah, yeah, So they wouldn't say what the right answer is right away. You would just say like, you got the wrong answer, and then you can decide if it okay.
Speaker 2: A quick place steal can be deployed only by the team's leader during the enemy team's turn. This allows your team to answer the question the amy team gets only if the enemy team answers the question incorrectly.
Speaker 3: Okay, next, sure.
Speaker 9: You need to make like a paramphlip answer the guys, I got it and uh yeah.
Speaker 2: So each lifeline can be used only once per team unless it's the best fight. Otherwise, like the second doubler, anyone on the team can use the lifeline should they choose, but only the team leader can declare when you use the quick place steal lifeline. That being said, it's highly recommended to discuss as a team collectively when it strategically use your lifelines.
Speaker 4: Is there multi point questions other than the fifty pointer.
Speaker 1: Point?
Speaker 2: The fifty point is the only one. And at the very end, I will say each team has a three point and a three point to cap it on the final one. Yes, the final one?
Speaker 5: Okay? And how how many questions are there?
Speaker 3: Fifty questions per team?
Speaker 5: A hundred questions? So if you get the first one right and the other team does it and they get every single other one right, there's still a chance they would lose.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I don't think we're getting the fifty point if I had wagers.
Speaker 8: Wow, I'm expecting some crazy questions here for the first ones.
Speaker 7: And is the first question a group question or just one person?
Speaker 2: The one person? Oh my gosh, no groups, No groups at all throughout this.
Speaker 4: Other than the one ask a teammate, Yes, I guess I going first.
Speaker 2: Everything makes sense?
Speaker 5: Okay, No, not at all.
Speaker 4: No, I'm I'm totally with you, Taylor. I think it makes.
Speaker 3: But let's do any.
Speaker 1: Questions any point, so free to ask please?
Speaker 2: Nope? All right, So the first question, Dylan, Hey, fifty points? Okay? Which Carthay, guinean general famously crossed the Alps with war elephants to attack the Roman Republic. What it starts with the D gold guy gold God? Ah, it starts with the D. I know it?
Speaker 3: What colors capshield?
Speaker 2: I'll go with de Diana. That is incorrect.
Speaker 7: Wait, que steal because I think I might know this.
Speaker 2: Let me just re look at the lifelines make sure.
Speaker 8: If so, Mike, we're giving it to you buddy points and then and then we're done, and then we can end it right quick play.
Speaker 2: Steel can only be deployed by the team's leader during their turn.
Speaker 3: Where do we're Mike, what do you feel?
Speaker 6: I'm feeling pretty confident?
Speaker 8: All right, quick play? It's worth it for fifty points?
Speaker 2: Is it?
Speaker 6: Hannibal?
Speaker 3: Hannibal, that's correct.
Speaker 2: No, he googled it. I know.
Speaker 8: I'm a histream major in college, so in college I chose my team wisely.
Speaker 5: I could tell from his reaction he knew right away when he said he said the question definitely didn't google it.
Speaker 9: So wait a second, now, I think, how do we even catch off?
Speaker 5: You may.
Speaker 1: Laws?
Speaker 2: It's just a bummer because you put so much work into this that with irrelevant. We'll say how it goes. We'll see how it goes. You guys can still get fifty questions right with points, you can come a talk. No, okay, maybe I should have made twenty five points. I didn't think it was gonna get that. That's fucking impressive. That was clutch the year two eighteen before Christ.
Speaker 6: That's the man at the gates, Mike.
Speaker 3: I'm very impressed for you, sir nice.
Speaker 6: Why do you think I love the Odyssey so much? The soort text? I know all that stuff.
Speaker 1: That's fair.
Speaker 2: I didn't know anyone knew about the Carthaginians.
Speaker 1: I don't know what you're talking about.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I think it's pronounced Carthaginians though.
Speaker 2: But Carthaginians right?
Speaker 1: Question?
Speaker 5: Like this better?
Speaker 2: All right? Kirkland's question, Well, Mike already knows the answer. So which fortress in the Holy Land was the headquarters for the Knights hospitality and resisted a massive siege by the Sultan Babars in twelve seventy one?
Speaker 1: So just kirk answering, right?
Speaker 8: If I can't answer for him, I can't use a lifeline, can I ask?
Speaker 2: It's a new turn.
Speaker 3: So, okay, ask me the question again.
Speaker 2: Which fortress in the Holy Land was the headquarters for the Knight's Hospitality and resisted a massive siege by the Sultan Babars in twelve seventy one.
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, I don't know this answer. Can I discuss with my.
Speaker 4: Team if you deploy lifeline?
Speaker 3: Lifeline?
Speaker 8: I mean, it's kind of worth it because it's worth so much, so I will use my lifeline here. I'll discuss with my team one teammate, one teammate.
Speaker 3: Sorry, Bobs, I'm gonna choose Mike. Care Mike, what do you got for me?
Speaker 7: Okay, I don't know the exact answer, but knowing Taylor, I think it's the height out in the first Assassin Creed game, and I'm just trying to figure out what the name of it was. And I'm sorry, but I'm drawing a blank on the exact name of it.
Speaker 8: Oh wow, I mean that's more information than I had to work with. Is there just a famous place that's popping off to you in your mind?
Speaker 7: I'm really trying to remember that name, but I'd been a while since I played that first Assassin's Crea game. It could not be that, though, I could be completely off, but I have an inkling of a of a feeling.
Speaker 8: Hmmm, all right, well it was worth the attempt.
Speaker 3: What should I throw out?
Speaker 2: These guys want to use a quick play steal? You know the answer?
Speaker 3: I don't even have like a word to throw out. I feel for some.
Speaker 7: Reason I have it starts with an M I have in my head. But again I could be wrong. I could be wrong.
Speaker 5: Now what you have to do is say an answer, get it wrong, use the lifeline for a second answer, then use the one for the for the first letter, and then you'll be there.
Speaker 1: If Taylor says that, I'll go right away.
Speaker 8: Though, if it's that question, though, right, We can't stack our lifelines.
Speaker 2: Each lifeline can only be used once per turn unless specified.
Speaker 3: So just the line okay and the wait.
Speaker 2: We can keep using these lifelines over and over once per turn, but that's per turn once.
Speaker 5: I think even once per game, like once for turning, and you could use every question.
Speaker 2: I have a check block game game. You can use a lifeline once per turn. You can't stack all the lifelines one turn, don't It's okay, we don't need to get oh he used the ask teammate, So.
Speaker 1: He can never use it again.
Speaker 2: Right, that's per game? Then, yeah, per game, but you can't use another lifeline this turn either, one lifetime per turn. Yeah, except the fifteen second doubler. Two per game.
Speaker 10: Okay, I will say, I will say, Mall Rose, well, quick steal, We'll quick steal.
Speaker 3: Okay, Yeah, that wasn't correct. Okay, Bo's stealing.
Speaker 2: Wow, I mean that's the only chance of possibly winning.
Speaker 1: We got No, we could run the board and got them all.
Speaker 2: That's not happening.
Speaker 4: M I have fifties insurmountable.
Speaker 2: The first question, I'll bring it down twenty five. Can you repeat the question?
Speaker 1: No? Next year though not now next year.
Speaker 2: I don't even think I'm allowed to right now unless everyone votes for it. Me do this to me with Fortress in the Holy Land was the headquarters for the Knight's hospitality A and we just said a massive seech by the Sultan Babars in twelve seventy one. We'll go with Mortimer's fortress.
Speaker 3: Oh that's a good word.
Speaker 2: Incorrect.
Speaker 1: Well, you can review the answer that right, was Mike right about your assassins?
Speaker 3: No, let's circle back.
Speaker 2: Okay, the answer was cracked the chevalier.
Speaker 6: Okay, I never would have gotten that.
Speaker 4: So I didn't know French answers were allowed.
Speaker 3: There was English trin Yeah, there.
Speaker 2: Was English triba.
Speaker 8: All right, good job, mic, that was pretty much.
Speaker 1: Fuck you, Taylor.
Speaker 2: You did a good mic, especially for next year.
Speaker 1: You don't literally want to run the board. You guys can't get a single one right either.
Speaker 2: Okay, it's supposed to be Travis's question. It's gonna get even more matter at me? What released first? The Pokemon trading card game or the Pokemon video games?
Speaker 1: Pokemon card versus games?
Speaker 3: Can we quick play steal? Can we do that right away?
Speaker 2: You already quick place?
Speaker 3: All right? I need any rundown of all the again?
Speaker 4: Can it give my teammates some space?
Speaker 1: I'm just gonna say the cards.
Speaker 2: Incorrect?
Speaker 5: Really?
Speaker 3: The game?
Speaker 5: Wow?
Speaker 1: There was the Border run?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 2: Uh so what was the answer the game?
Speaker 5: I'm just kidding.
Speaker 2: So it would be who did we draw next? On the other team?
Speaker 5: There?
Speaker 2: It was, Mike, that's your order, okay, Mike, Yes, what is Jigsaw's real name?
Speaker 7: John Kramer's correct, it's actually Tobin Bell.
Speaker 2: Pun alright? Uh, Dylan, Hi, what company is responsible for clowing dinosaurs in Jurassic Park? Umbrella Corp. Negative? Uh s bubs. What is Lego as his father's name in Lord of the.
Speaker 5: Rings Legos's father? I don't know.
Speaker 2: Negative.
Speaker 5: I mean you could say the correct answers now like no.
Speaker 1: It is technically they even say a Lord of the Rings. Do they say the hobbit that's in the hobbit is in the hobbit?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Okay, I'll rephrase that engine was the answer for the other one. Yes, that's right, Yes, that's right in gen so that was s pubs. Now we're going to Travis. What three fake jobs did Frank Abgnaial have and catch me if you can?
Speaker 1: Okay, pilot surgeon that's that third one.
Speaker 11: I guess I'll just say a police officer. I feel like that's not correct, but I have said final answer yet, dealings. If there's any lifelines you want to use here, but if not, get pilot cop.
Speaker 1: Whatever?
Speaker 6: Surgeon?
Speaker 1: Surgeon?
Speaker 5: Doctor?
Speaker 2: Incorrect? What was they can't steal? They use a quick place to tell it was a lawyer, so your clothes.
Speaker 5: I knew it. I knew it because I remember a thing about him cheating like the bar exam. I remember that.
Speaker 1: Damn.
Speaker 2: Back to Kirkland, what are the three unforgivable curses in Harry.
Speaker 8: Potter A crucio curse and.
Speaker 3: Oh no a blanket on the third a cab and no, I don't know it eat slugs.
Speaker 2: That's the Baltimore used.
Speaker 3: What is it?
Speaker 2: We'll take that as your final answer. So, yeah, you had atticadabra, crucio, imperio. What does that one do again? Crucio, I think is the torture one. Imperial is where you force them to do stuff. So people are like, oh, I was under the imperial curse. They do this with their under the imperial Okay, so that was Kirk. So we're back to yeah or false. Egypt is located in the continent of Africa.
Speaker 10: It's got on the board.
Speaker 2: True, you got it.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, that's worth fifty points right.
Speaker 2: All right, So then we're going to Mike two or false. The Great Wall of China is visible from the moon with the naked eye.
Speaker 6: Oh that's one of those things of is it an urban legend or is it not?
Speaker 7: I'm gonna say true incorrect.
Speaker 3: It's from space, right, you see from space, but not the moon.
Speaker 2: I wrote the moon, so I don't know about space. I didn't research that part.
Speaker 4: That's a I don't think any man made object is visible from the moon.
Speaker 3: From the moon though, so it makes it so great.
Speaker 2: So you know the Pyramids, right, aren't the Pyramids?
Speaker 5: Not from the moon though, I mean from the moon. The Earth is just like I mean, it's still like big, but it's not like you can point out anything specific on and I think.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's true, subs space, major.
Speaker 5: Astronomer.
Speaker 2: The next question is, Travis, what is the name of the currency used in the animal crossing games across my life?
Speaker 4: You're gonna have to teammate on this. Actually, no, let's save that.
Speaker 1: Okay, Now, there could always be a trick question. It's just literally dollars. I don't think it's that. I'm just gonna say it's animal bucks.
Speaker 5: Hey, it's Good Guests incorrect, It is bells.
Speaker 3: Oh fucking that was about that.
Speaker 2: It is just bags of money. So the next one would be to s Bubs in mid Simar, what country does Danny travel to?
Speaker 5: I haven't seen the movie, but I'll still try. I guess.
Speaker 2: Is it.
Speaker 5: Norway?
Speaker 2: Incorrect?
Speaker 8: Good Guests though, it is Sweden.
Speaker 5: Yeah I knew, I know what it looks like.
Speaker 2: But yeah, so now we go to Dylan, Hey, what was the last film to start heath Leger before is Passing?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 2: That's interesting.
Speaker 4: The only one I could think of is Dark Knights.
Speaker 2: I'll just say that incorrect.
Speaker 1: Bummer imagination whatever.
Speaker 2: Doctor Parnassus, you got a terrible title. Sorry, what's the title of the Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus?
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I had to give fucking riddles for those two.
Speaker 3: It was really five people that played the roles.
Speaker 1: Colmb Farrell and Giant Depp and then Heath Leasure.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, so we're back to Kirkland. All right, what is the highest grossing horror film of all time?
Speaker 5: It?
Speaker 2: Fuck? You had that one? Bang fifteen second doubler.
Speaker 5: Fifteen second doubler.
Speaker 2: Made approximately seven and four million.
Speaker 1: Wow, sur price you do that?
Speaker 2: That's a good answer.
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 3: I pay attention sometimes to Travis.
Speaker 2: I wish of these.
Speaker 4: Let's do a fifteen second doubler on this one.
Speaker 1: Sure, fifteen second coming out.
Speaker 4: We're saving that for the fifteen second dollars.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, so I gotta be quicker, right, let me get my thing out for the timer.
Speaker 3: It's gonna be like recite the entire verse of X y Z.
Speaker 1: You just let her Pokemon.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna read the question and then start the fifteen seconds. Okay, well why do you usn't mean not?
Speaker 1: You don't I'm just curious. Huh what do you use?
Speaker 4: I mean right, even because I trust you more than I trust myself.
Speaker 2: Which of these Disney princesses was given a live action adaptation? First, there's snow White, Cinderella dating the Beast, and the Little Mermaid starting now.
Speaker 1: Cinderella, you got it, that's my boy. You didn't specify.
Speaker 2: That's two points live action. Which these Disney princess was given a live action adaptation? First?
Speaker 1: You didn't say that Disney live actually, because there's.
Speaker 2: Other Travis, we got points. Stand fucking down? Okay, stand down? So that was a doublur. All right, So sorry one more time.
Speaker 4: We can't double lifelines, right, I never stacked up lifelines.
Speaker 2: Right, you can't Whose turn is it?
Speaker 3: Next? Is its?
Speaker 1: So traps?
Speaker 2: We're just saving the double alert for the end. Yeah, you might as well just use the other ones when there.
Speaker 3: You guys feeling on the lifelines by the way, So.
Speaker 6: I knew that, I guess, but I think we could have some fun with them. What's that die one again?
Speaker 3: What's sorry?
Speaker 6: The die one? The uh?
Speaker 5: The orange?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 9: Yeah, listening to that computer ear.
Speaker 8: This way, I'm putting my ear this way.
Speaker 2: Roll of dice. One to two, you get extra guests. Three to four, I reveal the first letter of the answer. Five to six, I act out the answer for you.
Speaker 6: I can do in that one.
Speaker 8: Yeah, we could save that for the end. Yeah, I have a lot of buffer room right now.
Speaker 2: I would have liked to see you act out that fucking fortress from back. I would have acted it. Yeah, I would have been on the horse.
Speaker 1: How do you act out swinging?
Speaker 2: You know, figure it out? You can act out words.
Speaker 9: You definitely need to make them back out something at some point today, so we.
Speaker 3: Can hold a lot of them for now. We're in no rush, so it's you got.
Speaker 2: Okay. What is the first film in the James Bond franchise to feature Dame Judy denchas m GoldenEye, Casino Royale, Goldfinger or License to Kill? Oh, it's a Golden Eye, that's correct.
Speaker 3: Wow, good job, Mike.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm going to you Dylan. In Game of Thrones, what is Aria Stark's sword called? Do you know this one?
Speaker 9: Travis maybe, but I would save it for like a for sure, like if we for sure.
Speaker 2: No one, I'll just say the slice in blade, it's incorrect.
Speaker 3: Needle, right, you got it? Oh, that's what it was.
Speaker 1: But he didn't get a point for that. I did have needle.
Speaker 2: Another fifty points.
Speaker 3: I feel like gryffindor all of a sudden.
Speaker 4: Changed.
Speaker 3: We do some last minute points to give out.
Speaker 1: Mario answer the quickest, crookedly.
Speaker 2: Okay, uh so who answered that last one? It was Mike so s bops. What is Mario's last name?
Speaker 3: Mario?
Speaker 2: We got it?
Speaker 1: Way to go, Mario for those parents thinking.
Speaker 3: Uh, trap carried? But my team?
Speaker 2: What company and residential created the TA virus?
Speaker 1: Oh? Umbrella Corp?
Speaker 2: Got it? I was ten answers early on that can we circle back? Okay, Kirklip an x men, what is Nightcrawler's real first name?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 1: Pronounced the last name? Right?
Speaker 2: First name? First name?
Speaker 8: What?
Speaker 1: Come on?
Speaker 2: He got his first name?
Speaker 1: Fuck?
Speaker 3: They call him his first name so many times?
Speaker 1: No, what is the what's the question?
Speaker 2: An x men, What is Nightcrawler's real first name? Oh?
Speaker 9: You fucking can look at this guy?
Speaker 6: Come on, you got this?
Speaker 3: You got this?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 2: I should have been watching your X Men season two.
Speaker 3: I know, well I've been watching X Men ninety seven.
Speaker 6: X three two thousand and six movie.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, x silence.
Speaker 3: Fuck, It's like, oh, it's definitely not damn it. This one's gonna.
Speaker 2: Hurt Age of the Trees, Age of the trees, this Age of the Trees.
Speaker 3: Most like me, Kurt. It's Kurt yes in credit. Yeah, I wouldn't have had Wagner.
Speaker 1: That's why I'm like, you gotta get him a lot of what I just thought.
Speaker 2: It was so simple though that he wasn't.
Speaker 4: I was about to say, Klaus, Klaus, I was gonna say that, just to throw you off.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Kurt fixes in all right.
Speaker 2: Uh so that was Dylan's next.
Speaker 3: Only his first name for kidding.
Speaker 2: You were false. Every Mission Impossible movie begins with the burning fuse.
Speaker 4: With a burning fuse, like just a shot.
Speaker 2: Of a burning fuse. Jesus Christ. I'm gonna say you haven't seen the movie. I'm gonna say false incorrect.
Speaker 5: All right.
Speaker 2: Every movie has a burning fuse shot beginning at the start. Uh So, next we're going to mister Mike and the video game Halo. Master Chief's real name is John tru or false.
Speaker 7: I mean, I know it is in the excellent TV show, so I'm gonna say I'm gonna trust that source material and say yes, true.
Speaker 2: That's correct.
Speaker 5: On reach, John Hale.
Speaker 2: It Okay, We're going to Travis. What dinosaur does doctor Alan Grant Laon in Jurassic Park? Multiple choices?
Speaker 5: Multiple choice?
Speaker 2: Multiple choice? Tyrannad On Trice, Sarahtops, trud or Stegosaurus?
Speaker 1: Do you know? Do you know? Let's go Stegasaurus.
Speaker 2: And correct of course tri Sarahtops. All right, We're going to s Pubs who played Oppenheimer and Nolan's adaptation Jesus, Why is this multiple choice? Why is this multiple choice? Multiple choice?
Speaker 1: Dinosaurs in their gang who played all.
Speaker 3: Straight?
Speaker 2: Sir, it's off the last decade.
Speaker 5: Will not have to hear all four options before I make my pick.
Speaker 2: Tom Christian Bale Killian Murphy or.
Speaker 5: Matt Damon Killian Murphy.
Speaker 2: That's correct, the.
Speaker 8: Mad Damon Oppenheimer, though, I mean, in another world, okay, I.
Speaker 9: Want years Agay, we spun the wheel, was going to figure out of.
Speaker 2: The Cars, and the Amazon TV show The Boys, Dylan What Company Alone?
Speaker 4: What is this stupid question?
Speaker 2: And the Amazon TV show the Boys. What company owns the superhero team the Seven?
Speaker 3: Do?
Speaker 4: I en't ask a teammate, I believe you do you know this?
Speaker 2: I'll ask Truvis bought you got it?
Speaker 5: Nice?
Speaker 1: He got it.
Speaker 2: That's one point, you guys finding scraps over. Here's what's the point telling I'm not keeping tracked. I've been checking. I've been checking them off. Will count. I'll count the end. It's forty nine to fifty.
Speaker 5: You guys are get they're losing points.
Speaker 2: So this one I believe is Kirkland So in the Lord of the Rings franchise.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, my redemption.
Speaker 2: What is Gimli's father's name.
Speaker 3: Oh that's good old glowing.
Speaker 2: No, that's correct. No, it's glowing.
Speaker 1: That's true. You didn't know say glowing.
Speaker 2: He said it wrong, glorying.
Speaker 5: I never said you had to pronounce it correct.
Speaker 3: Give me my fucking points.
Speaker 1: That's trolling out right.
Speaker 2: And that is not right. Okay, that's what happened to say?
Speaker 1: What happened?
Speaker 2: I heard? I heard the acceptable, Thank you, Travis. What is Luigi's last name, Mario? That is correct?
Speaker 3: I don't like that. No, that's stupid.
Speaker 2: So we're going to Mike in Game of Thrones, who was known as the kings Layer.
Speaker 7: Jamie Lanister nice is correct.
Speaker 2: Okay, we're going to Dylanah, what do you got for me? Now? Which Bond film introduce Daniel Craig is, Oh my god? Multiple choice? Multiple choice, Skyfall, Quantums, Solas Cassino, Rialerson, This really Cassino Royal. You got it?
Speaker 1: You got it?
Speaker 2: Why do you have to linger on that before you confirmed his right? Stress s Bubs. Sam Neil starred alongside Lawrence Fishburne and which sci fi horror movie film the Sphere, Event Horizon, Sunshine or Pitch Black.
Speaker 5: Jeez, that's Event Horizon.
Speaker 2: You got it? Damn never heard any of those movies neither. Look at the draw that's luck at the drawer right there? All right, Travis, what is your name? What's the name?
Speaker 1: My question?
Speaker 5: Silence?
Speaker 2: What is the name of the bow rog encountered in Maria?
Speaker 1: It is a name?
Speaker 2: How does that?
Speaker 1: And this name is? First of all, there's normble choice here.
Speaker 2: Okay, you've done the books though.
Speaker 1: In middle school? You fuck? Do they say his name?
Speaker 2: I didn't say in the movie. I just said was that they do they do it? Okay, Okay, there you go.
Speaker 1: I don't know, Little Jimmy.
Speaker 2: That's incorrect. It is Duran's Vane.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, it's probably in like.
Speaker 5: The Lord of Rings character Encyclopedia Companion book.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm prett sure, Gandalf says it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, doesn't It is a Gloren though. That's one thing.
Speaker 2: Where is Gloren?
Speaker 3: It's so much like to see him?
Speaker 2: Like, okay, so I supposed to went last. We're going to Kirkland. What Pokemon evolves into.
Speaker 3: A garrittos That would be a magic car?
Speaker 2: I got it. So we're going to Dylan and Sonic. How many tails does tails have? I believe it's three? Incorrect, it's four two?
Speaker 5: Really?
Speaker 2: Two two? Someone can fact check me. Someone fact check it. I fact checked.
Speaker 1: My photos and tails that.
Speaker 4: I should have got him to do the dice on that one.
Speaker 2: Two tails tailor two tails? That's bs? Should I move on to thought? It was like a helicopter. Wait, helicopters only have two.
Speaker 5: I'm dumb.
Speaker 2: I should have got they know, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they have to the helicopters. It's that way.
Speaker 3: Some of them have four.
Speaker 2: Have you ever seen rit race?
Speaker 3: Forget that? See?
Speaker 2: So we're up to s pubs now or sorry, Mike Mike, what's the name of Boba Fett's ship in the original Stars Cannon?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 6: Slave one?
Speaker 2: There you go? H trap, Yeah, what's up? What Elder Schools Province is Skyrim located.
Speaker 1: D You're kidding me. I've never played a single Maybe this question again?
Speaker 2: What Elder Schools Province is Skyrim located in? Do the dice on this?
Speaker 5: Do the the oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, the acting out one? Yeah, use the heart of ourn GK. We're gonna roll dice. Okay, so it's the sixth dice, so you.
Speaker 1: Gotta act it out.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna roll it like this.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, let's get the answer.
Speaker 2: You got it two the first letter. So the two means that you get an actually guess guesses?
Speaker 1: Hey, haying that question one more time?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 1: You know you can't get it for your eyes though, What Elder.
Speaker 2: Schools Province is Skyrim located in?
Speaker 3: Don't look at at him?
Speaker 2: We look at don't look at him?
Speaker 3: Taylor intervened. Here he's spawn out with his tongue.
Speaker 1: Tongue and stir and Christ, what's this?
Speaker 3: What's this.
Speaker 1: Tongue up? Had Hamster.
Speaker 2: Incorrect?
Speaker 1: What's it that's gonna make sense?
Speaker 2: Skyrim?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: What is bullship?
Speaker 2: You played tongue on the tip of your tongue? I did sky Room, did Scott?
Speaker 5: But did Travis? That give two guesses? Okay, I'm gonna say because.
Speaker 2: Yea tongue hamster. That's the next one.
Speaker 3: That one killed Dylan?
Speaker 2: Okay, s Bubs and Stranger Things? What game do the boys play together? In the very first episode Dungeons and Dragons? Yeah, there you go, We're going to Dylan. Yeah, what kind of creature is tree Beard from Lord the Rings? He's an hint, perfect nice. I even spelled it right and pronounced it right. I'm like la, I'm like fucking Glaura during this.
Speaker 1: Bad Remember it's because he said glory and.
Speaker 3: That's why I didn't rewatch it. I said it. Well, okay, that's me.
Speaker 2: Let's kirk them. What Disney movie does the character Stanley Yell Maatts appear.
Speaker 3: In Stanley What Nuts?
Speaker 2: Stanley Yell Matt's.
Speaker 3: I don't know anything.
Speaker 2: You should do dice on this, guys?
Speaker 3: Should I in the should I'm.
Speaker 5: Okay with the dice.
Speaker 1: Go ahead, Mike, go ahead.
Speaker 3: All right, spin me some dice and what's his question?
Speaker 2: Yet?
Speaker 5: I didn't even understand the question.
Speaker 2: This should have been our fifty pointer. Yeah, absolutely, absolutely.
Speaker 3: What's the question, Stanley yell Yellow Nuts?
Speaker 2: What's the question, Stanley?
Speaker 4: What movie is Stanley Yell Nuts from?
Speaker 1: Actually?
Speaker 3: Disney? Absolutely? You said Disney movie?
Speaker 2: Right, it's a Disney moviey what Disney movie does the character Stanley Yell Nuts appearance? So you guys are using the dice.
Speaker 9: I thought he stumbled the mask and he's mis mispronouncing lip kiss. So I'm like, that's not how you say his name.
Speaker 2: For that's you get a letter? Right?
Speaker 5: Four?
Speaker 2: Is I reveal the first letter of the answer.
Speaker 8: H Okay, Stanley Yell Nuts h Disney. You didn't specify if it's animated or anything, right.
Speaker 2: I think dig clues out of you.
Speaker 4: He didn't use a play if you could use your m I six uh, Spike spy Craft want to feel what you can't stuck?
Speaker 8: I can only use one lifeline per turn per game. H. For some reason, Hidalgo's just coming in my brain right now.
Speaker 2: That's a good answer.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's another h Disney movie. I have no idea. I'm gonna go Hidalgo.
Speaker 2: Correct. The answer is holes.
Speaker 3: Okay, we asked the question.
Speaker 2: I think that was that was your best question yet in my opinion. Okay, who's next?
Speaker 8: Is it?
Speaker 2: Travis? What country is doctor doing the ruler of?
Speaker 5: Who?
Speaker 2: What country is doctor doing the ruler of?
Speaker 5: Not very.
Speaker 3: Let's go in this version of the story.
Speaker 2: We're going to Mike and how's the dragon? What is the iron throne made of?
Speaker 6: I mean melted swords?
Speaker 2: Correct? What are you saying?
Speaker 3: Melted swords?
Speaker 1: Why you keep giving him the dragon?
Speaker 2: A game of thrones, all the history questions, all the game of throats es.
Speaker 1: It's like I know a lot about history. Now he's getting all the.
Speaker 5: Old age.
Speaker 2: Dylan? What was the first full length feature film picks are made? I will say animated, obviously feature full feature anime. I say it's toy story.
Speaker 5: You got it?
Speaker 3: Yeah, good job, Dylan.
Speaker 2: Thank you as Bubbs. What is loke sory one?
Speaker 5: To be clear?
Speaker 2: Yes? Yeah? What is Loki's biological.
Speaker 5: Race in the mcuh frost giant?
Speaker 2: Got it?
Speaker 5: Hell? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Are they technically frost giants? Is another name?
Speaker 2: It's frost giant.
Speaker 3: I suppose brightness is so fire he doesn't even look green.
Speaker 5: It's the name, except I have like a window open. It's like it's probably like one hundred and twenty degrees outside, so it's like full brightness.
Speaker 1: He looks like he died and like he's going.
Speaker 3: It looks like dandelf.
Speaker 2: No more green room, Travis, what's the name of the iconic fallout soft drink?
Speaker 1: Fuck?
Speaker 2: Oh man, what lifelimes we got?
Speaker 3: Can we help him out with this one?
Speaker 2: You are still sitting at MQ swap double or nothing, fifty to fifty to fifty second doubler, gift of foresight, year NAE spyra protocol or let's circle back.
Speaker 4: So can you say this was a little bit slower one more time?
Speaker 2: You got enemy Q swap Okay, we don't want to do that double or nothing. We can't do that now. The fifty to fifty the fifteen second doubler, gift of foresight. We already did our fifteen second doubler. You get two fifteen second numbers. Oh shit, there's the year na so you can ask the host to answer no question with the answer spyware protocol. Let's circle back.
Speaker 1: He's the spyware. It does nothing literally just.
Speaker 2: It's not really that help point.
Speaker 1: Well, it gives him a point.
Speaker 2: I want to get two points.
Speaker 1: It's equals out.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it could be that the the spire could be like I help you to get one point but also give you two points. Or I can just say nothing are the wrong answer and you get zero points, not one.
Speaker 6: We can do the honor system.
Speaker 3: Come on, um, I guess so at this point, yeah, help them out.
Speaker 5: Come on.
Speaker 1: Now, it's nuke something Nuka cola.
Speaker 2: Let's fucking good job, Like.
Speaker 3: Don't bump me. I'm not your I'm not I'm not your ally.
Speaker 1: I can see that cost, I can vision it.
Speaker 3: Who turns it?
Speaker 2: It is now yours.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna do a fifteen second doubler just because why not.
Speaker 2: Here's a fifteen second doubler since we get to let me get my stick here fifteenth this is your first one.
Speaker 3: I feel like every answer is given out within fifteen seconds.
Speaker 5: Anyways, this is gonna be like a terrified three question.
Speaker 3: I like, it's not like a double or nothing, right, it's just fifteen Yeah.
Speaker 2: So in Twilight, who plays Jacob Black?
Speaker 5: Um?
Speaker 3: That would be Taylor Lautner.
Speaker 2: It's correct. I don't think I could have hold that name.
Speaker 1: Actually know his last name was black, Jacob Black.
Speaker 3: I don't know that other there's no Edward and Jacob.
Speaker 7: I know, that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Edward, who's calling Edward? Colin?
Speaker 3: Colin?
Speaker 2: Is me next? I thought there was a third or I'll give me a try and go, Colin, give me a give me a fifteen second doubler, regular white, fifteen second doubler here, Travis, So you're saying for the three point jumping off this.
Speaker 6: I get this out?
Speaker 3: Okay for the boys.
Speaker 2: Read the question that started to gen V. What kingdom does Anna and Elson rule over in Disney's Frozen movie? No, let me see the timer alive on my screen.
Speaker 1: What's the fuel the fifteen.
Speaker 2: I'll say, like, uh ever, frost Ever, Frost Island. You're close, It's incredible, is it? I'm not even close at all. I'll get you Aarondale.
Speaker 5: You had an e that's close.
Speaker 6: Let it go, Let it go?
Speaker 2: Okay? So next is what here? Mike?
Speaker 5: I have that Italian?
Speaker 1: Would you say?
Speaker 2: We're cruising through pretty good?
Speaker 1: But I'll take a pause for a GVD. Also trust one like cake bin suit when I was.
Speaker 4: A boy, actually says king spin Suit. Thank you, Matt appreciate.
Speaker 1: Yeah, got the king Pin duds.
Speaker 5: Watch doctor when I was a boy.
Speaker 3: It's the flower Man. If you had a bigger flower everybody would know.
Speaker 1: You know, I try to order one of Amazon.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Mike, in the matrix, does Neo take the red pill or the blue pill?
Speaker 1: The fifty?
Speaker 3: Do you want the fifty to fifty?
Speaker 5: Mic?
Speaker 7: No, because gun to my head, I can't remember which is which. So I'm just gonna uh, thank you man, it's red right, final answer.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's correct.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because remember Matrix four has filled with blue pill.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's what I was.
Speaker 1: I always remember because he like he's like, oh d n on the blue pills.
Speaker 5: Yeah. So that is a great trailer too.
Speaker 3: For trailer is so good.
Speaker 2: We're going to Travis.
Speaker 5: Fall.
Speaker 2: This place in Back to the Future, the Delrea needs to reach eighty eight miles per hour to travel through time.
Speaker 6: True.
Speaker 1: Correct, That just sounds like a movie. I don't love those movies. We watch them.
Speaker 2: We're going to pubs. True or false. Walter White was a geography teacher.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna say false.
Speaker 2: It's correct. He talked chemistry, so he was still gonna make a myth.
Speaker 3: He just knew locations of places and rocks.
Speaker 1: That yeah. Yeah, his minerals, my minerals.
Speaker 2: Okay, Dylan, Hey, this is multiple choice. How many times has the Batman Part two been delayed.
Speaker 1: I accept that question.
Speaker 2: No, I'll go with four incorrect the three right three the answer.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Still I don't like.
Speaker 8: I don't like bringing in bad news on Kay David, why live from the tattoo chair?
Speaker 1: But what if that's gimmick?
Speaker 2: D Taylor? Taylor, here's the thing. What if it gets delayed again? What's actually? Give you the point?
Speaker 5: David?
Speaker 1: You remember get in the GV tattoo If you're sitting.
Speaker 3: In that pont to that Travis.
Speaker 1: Man, David, I hit you up too. If you want to join the NFL Fantasy League, you should join trivia.
Speaker 2: Also, yeah, I got for you Kirk on your question and James Cameron's avatar. What creature do the nav commonly bond with for flight manator A, Koran Tolkien or leonopters?
Speaker 3: Can you say the options more time?
Speaker 2: Fanaturkran Tolcoon or Leon the Tolcoon jr Tolcoon? Crack? Fuck? What is Kran?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 5: Travis? The answer?
Speaker 2: His avatars like I can't be the answer.
Speaker 3: They should lose more points points for that.
Speaker 5: I mean to be honest.
Speaker 2: Okay, how many questions work in Wales?
Speaker 5: Man?
Speaker 1: Give me the Batman answer haven't we got left here?
Speaker 2: I feel like we're going pretty quick here.
Speaker 5: Nice, nice, This is not pascil.
Speaker 3: It's just G and then V on each other.
Speaker 2: We're just on the precipice of being fifty percent the way done. Okay, twenty seven questions love.
Speaker 5: Were over under the precipice of just under, except we were breathing.
Speaker 2: We're breathing, Okay, okay, it's fine.
Speaker 1: Noting the time.
Speaker 2: I'm just curious.
Speaker 9: Didn't want to get this paint over that you really killed to the end, you know, you just kicked it the nuts to start the tribute back.
Speaker 2: I just can't believe. You know, every year it improves, and we were fine.
Speaker 4: It's just a nasty way to lose my streak, you know, it's a nasty way to go. But Mike, I mean you clutched it one.
Speaker 3: It's the wheel of random.
Speaker 2: So that was now going to Travis in Blade Runner. What are the robot humanoids called?
Speaker 1: Oh h, replicants?
Speaker 2: Then I had to.
Speaker 1: Set that coms popped my mind, like I.
Speaker 2: Know that's not it, but I was like almost blurted.
Speaker 12: All right, now, clearly that's not a human fuck great crossover, Yeah, Mike, the robots in Harry Potter, what killing curse kills?
Speaker 6: The name of it, Avada cadaver. Say it again, Avda cadaver.
Speaker 1: No, this is a glory in talking about cadavers. Right there, he said, a dead body right there, that's.
Speaker 2: You know what.
Speaker 6: You dude.
Speaker 1: The host himself gave this answer about fifteen minutes ago.
Speaker 2: He asked about the three that's not good order, and he explained all of them.
Speaker 1: That should not be. Mike got enough points that should not He said, that could have her dead body.
Speaker 2: As far as I Mike, if you're facing Baltimore and you say that when you cast it, it's not going to work.
Speaker 1: I'm a good wizard.
Speaker 6: Okay, I'm not using that.
Speaker 3: That's good point.
Speaker 2: I think I might. Yeah, on a technicality, have to call that one. That's not technicality.
Speaker 5: That's a clean.
Speaker 6: Answering the bar.
Speaker 1: Would they accept that answer?
Speaker 2: Like if you have someone about Gimli's dead and they say glorn, yeah, I'd be like, you give them a glowing though glowing.
Speaker 3: He's saying it different every time you ask glowing. Okay, oh god, we don't have to fight them on this.
Speaker 2: We're going to Dylan.
Speaker 1: Where's that secret?
Speaker 6: Hundred point when you told you.
Speaker 2: What is aunt May's last name? From Spider Man, I'm gonna go with Parker, you got it, Okay.
Speaker 1: Did you happen to find out what.
Speaker 2: Her her maiden name?
Speaker 1: Did you ever find what her maiden name was?
Speaker 2: Ben?
Speaker 1: I don't know Ben, guy named ben.
Speaker 2: Uh in the movie top Ony Maverick. What is Goose's son's call sign?
Speaker 1: He's blinded by the light?
Speaker 2: You can't think I.
Speaker 5: Don't remember.
Speaker 1: Look at him every question for the rescue him.
Speaker 5: I don't know. I was literally just watching this top Gun Maverick trailers like yesterday.
Speaker 1: But I don't say it's any of those trailers.
Speaker 3: But do they I think they do.
Speaker 5: I remember, like everyone else because they show everyone else in helmets, but you know he has to be acting, so he's not in the helmet. I don't remember what it's called it.
Speaker 2: Okay, the answer is Rooster.
Speaker 1: Goose.
Speaker 3: Rooster should have been Moose, Goose, Moose Moose.
Speaker 2: We're going to Travis. Multiple choice question. What is Indiana Jones' real first name? Hank Henry Howard or Harvey Henry Beautiful?
Speaker 1: Come on, I'm wearing a fucking Indiana Jones suit. It's all I had it's you. You can't see it the camera.
Speaker 2: Okay, we're going kirkl what is Barbosa's first name? Parts of the Caribbean? Henry, Hector, Horace or Harold.
Speaker 3: Easy, come on, I don't know why this is up. I'm gonna say Hector.
Speaker 2: Stanley yone answer is your final answer?
Speaker 5: Yes, that's correct, Henry, like Indiana Jones, just the same answer back today.
Speaker 8: All the rest of I thought Hector was like the guy that had the treasure, but that was Cortes.
Speaker 5: Gold Cortez.
Speaker 2: Okay, We're going to Dylan who directed the snowy nineteen eighty two horror movie The Thing, John Carpenter.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there you go.
Speaker 3: Applause.
Speaker 2: Going to Mike. What is the name of Batman Prus Wayne's son.
Speaker 6: Damian Wayne?
Speaker 2: You go nice?
Speaker 1: Oh, there you go, David says, May Parker's real estname is Riley. Oh that's why he becomes Ben Riley. The clone makes sense.
Speaker 3: Good job, David.
Speaker 5: From THEO Is that from like that one weird uh Spider Man prequel with like Uncle Vin and may you know that one? No, like like the other one where it's like that like anime was like cheating on vent It's like some weird. I don't think it's you and Cannon, but they did like they did like a like a romance type com but it ended up being like the reveal was like, oh, it's actually like Spider Man's parents and antime and stuff like that. I see people. It's like that, like Gray gobblin tear Of, like bad bad Marvel stuff.
Speaker 1: A delayed cast. We'll look at it.
Speaker 3: In it.
Speaker 9: But no, I think the Riley ny because he is a clone named Ben Riley, So I think that's probably sticks the.
Speaker 3: Name that makes sense.
Speaker 5: But yeah, good David, look into.
Speaker 2: This alright, Travis, two were false. Captain America's shield is made of adamantium.
Speaker 5: It literally was like the Colors Captain shield.
Speaker 1: We all know too well.
Speaker 2: Tomato, we're in the one am questions, right, Tomato Brains late Night are going to s pubs to or false? Padme is older than Anakin?
Speaker 5: True? There you go.
Speaker 2: What she's like?
Speaker 1: He's a little boy, says a question.
Speaker 2: Very easy questions are an angel person?
Speaker 1: My name is?
Speaker 5: I only know it because of a weird al.
Speaker 2: Okay, next one is to Dylan in wrestling, what is the rocks famous finishing move called mm hmmm, who does this go to? If I flip it, who's the next person?
Speaker 4: If if you don't answer the enemy team, it doesn't go to subs right, it goes I'll do a C swap because I certainly do not know this.
Speaker 1: I'm curious what he says here, like Taylor says here.
Speaker 5: Me, Oh yeah, I hadn't thought of that. Controversy, possible controversial answer, no hints, no hints.
Speaker 3: Looks like the questions invallid goes to the next question.
Speaker 2: So your next question is, now, what horror franchise features cenobytes? Cenobytes? Oh my god, oh sino bites.
Speaker 3: This is in your bag? Baby, it's your favorite movie?
Speaker 2: Is it twenty eight? You're the twenty eight franchise?
Speaker 1: Give him a hint, Give a hint?
Speaker 2: Incorrect hell rasor right?
Speaker 12: Yeah?
Speaker 3: What is it?
Speaker 1: Hell raiser? That's a yeah, No, it's on your.
Speaker 2: I was fucked either way. Yeah, it's the kirk one. In wrestling, what is the Rocks famous finishing move called?
Speaker 3: Uh, I have no fucking idea. I'm gonna say throat slam.
Speaker 2: Okay, would you have known sino bites? Answer?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, so that's increct.
Speaker 1: I want to tell you what's the answer. What do you think is the answer I had?
Speaker 2: Rock Bottom?
Speaker 1: I suppose you agree. I feel like some people's elbow.
Speaker 5: I feel like I feel like the rock bomb is still his actual finisher, but he definitely does do like I mean, it's definitely a controversial one in wrestling.
Speaker 2: What is the rocks famous finishing move?
Speaker 6: Called famous?
Speaker 9: He's famous for the elbow, I think though the people say said the rock bottom.
Speaker 5: Is famous too?
Speaker 3: Though google it? Google it? What's the first google?
Speaker 2: Well, the question isn't what is the most famous? What is a famous right? The famous finishing move?
Speaker 5: Multiple things?
Speaker 2: Who cares? No one got it?
Speaker 1: Is your rock Bottom? You're holding you slam down? People's elbow album?
Speaker 3: Who's throat slam? Whose signature on that?
Speaker 1: There's choke slam? I think that's what you're looking for.
Speaker 5: That big show, The.
Speaker 1: Big Show, The Big Show, Paul no Bs White.
Speaker 2: So I guess the next one will go to Travis and James Gun Superman who plays Clark Kent?
Speaker 1: David Corn sweat?
Speaker 2: You know so you say, David said Corn?
Speaker 5: David said.
Speaker 2: He got a right gorm? Okay, Mike, who is John seen as WRESTLEMANI opponent in his first WrestleMania main event.
Speaker 3: Whoa you know this Mike wrestling major in college?
Speaker 6: Yes, yes, I know about the wrestling.
Speaker 7: Yes, you know the the w w e s and the smackdowns and the raws.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna say, Ray mysterio, why.
Speaker 3: Not name that's a wrestler.
Speaker 2: Supposed do you know?
Speaker 12: It?
Speaker 5: Is it? Triple ish? It is? That's the matter you we're like they hate John c.
Speaker 1: Are right, Yeah, Chicago.
Speaker 2: Over time?
Speaker 7: What is that?
Speaker 2: What is that is your accent? Chicago?
Speaker 5: Oh? My time?
Speaker 1: My cock's working.
Speaker 2: Okay, So the next one is to you, Dylan. What is Michael Meyers's nickname from Halloween? I'm gonna do the spycraft one spycraft?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 2: Wherever the is where spyware soft craft? What's it called.
Speaker 3: The clue?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 1: That's your life? You wrote the life.
Speaker 3: I was just making me specific.
Speaker 6: You forgot what excuse me talking to me?
Speaker 2: Spyware protocol as one player from the enemy team for their opinion, Robble must have an answer. Who's who knows the most about this king?
Speaker 5: I have two possible answers on this, s Pubs.
Speaker 2: I've been through enough today and you did give me the correct answer here, let's just be friends, you know, well.
Speaker 5: Because there's one that I don't even remember if they actually call them in the movies, but they use it a lot like in other stuff. And then there's one that I think they use in the movie.
Speaker 2: Let's go with that one.
Speaker 5: I'll say the Boogeyman.
Speaker 2: I'll go with the Boogeyman. Final answer, I wrote down the Shape.
Speaker 5: Does anyone call them the shape in the movies?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 5: I don't think anyone does.
Speaker 2: Call the two.
Speaker 3: We get one point exactly where we were, big momentum swing right there. That's my craft. Excuse me?
Speaker 9: What? What?
Speaker 1: What are you talking about? He's like, he's a fucking idiot.
Speaker 5: Tylor.
Speaker 1: That's like, there's no idea, what's going on? Please never be like a border patrol.
Speaker 2: Oh, who's next? As Bobs, he's like a threat to Who's next in the Matrix movie? What is Neil's real name? It's gotta be Henry.
Speaker 5: I don't remember. It's like John something, but I don't remember.
Speaker 3: You can cuse me, I'll say, I says, you want to cuse.
Speaker 12: What?
Speaker 1: Does?
Speaker 5: I don't even remember?
Speaker 1: You got a new question? We get that question or spyware?
Speaker 3: We get spywear this that.
Speaker 1: May or may not be.
Speaker 5: I'll do that if I can use the CU swap.
Speaker 3: I mean yeah, I'll do the swap that one question the question?
Speaker 2: Okay, let me note that.
Speaker 1: Is it me getting the question? You can I just answer?
Speaker 3: You got you gotta wait you answer now you lose points?
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 2: In Jaws, what is the name of the boat that Officer Broady sits out on with his crew to kill a shark?
Speaker 5: Yes? I don't know.
Speaker 2: Good swap for us.
Speaker 1: It's long, it's long, we got it, come back start?
Speaker 5: Is it like is it like this? Is it like the Saint Marie or something like that. I'll say that's my answer.
Speaker 2: Negative, it's the Orca.
Speaker 3: Oh, I definitely don't remember.
Speaker 1: Tom Anderson.
Speaker 2: You got it?
Speaker 1: So he said, John, I'm like, oh, he's like he's he's in the syllable range. Yeah, mister Anderson.
Speaker 2: Nice one. Okay. So we go to Kirkland. Well, it's five season run. How many seasons did Henry Cavell play Gerrault Girls God in the Witch? Or four?
Speaker 4: We're getting replaced by liams Hemsword liams hemsworths.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna say three. I think I've seen two of the seasons. That's correct, he's looking at me.
Speaker 1: With spywear.
Speaker 2: Three yeah, three, yeah, but cameos in season five though, right, it comes in five.
Speaker 3: Remember what could have been?
Speaker 1: The show was good.
Speaker 5: I was gonna say I didn't even know there was a second lean in Them's worth season. But like like Mike said, hasn't coming. Yeah, what season?
Speaker 1: It's fine? Continue confused?
Speaker 2: We got we got our double or nothing? What else do we have? Okay, so we have our fifty to fifty point? Yes, yes, it was three. Three, Yeah, you're double nothing, fifty to fifty Gift to Foresight, yeah or nay. Let's circle back. You get a question wrong, you answered again. Let's do some foresight Gift to Foresight Okay.
Speaker 1: Let's finally use it for cracking it open.
Speaker 2: Okay, So your next question, it's a Nintendo themed question. Okay, and the enemy team's question is nightmare on Elm Street related.
Speaker 4: So this really only helps them that I asked this. This really only helps them that I've used this.
Speaker 2: Oh well, helps you.
Speaker 1: I think the Gift to foresights still need some work, but I still can't.
Speaker 2: And you can stack that with a double or nothing if you want. You can double your points. Im, we're not gonna do that. You want to do that?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 4: No, no, for the three pointer, we should have done that with our fifteen seconds. I didn't realize those stacked.
Speaker 2: So that was mine. Bad. That was bad, Captain name. But I mean we all saw this. Bega, you got no, you got like may all right, give me a Nintendo question. Your a Nintendo question. What was the first Nintendo constant to get a Super Mario Kart game? Oh, that would be the sn e S that's correct, Oh Jintendo? All right, and now we're going to Mike for your Knightmreight elm Street question. Who created the character Freddy Krueger? I think I know it, but you know it?
Speaker 6: Just for fun? How about we use the spyware on this?
Speaker 3: Your spyware. We're using the spyware.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna ask the nightmare on Elm Street expert, Travis.
Speaker 2: I'm offended.
Speaker 3: You have to answer correctly, Well, I have what's what's.
Speaker 2: So you must give it even if it's wrong. If you if they get it right, then you get one point, they get two they get it wrong.
Speaker 9: I'm just trying to think of the producer's name. He has big hair, and he has that, and him and Wes Craven really end up hating each other.
Speaker 1: I think it's Robert Sheldon. That's I got, but I don't even know if I got the name correct, to be honest, So.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna go with Wes Craven.
Speaker 2: Oh, he ignored, that's correct.
Speaker 3: Oh, good job, Mike. He saw through his life.
Speaker 2: It was a good derail though.
Speaker 1: That was the story I told. It's true though.
Speaker 2: We still get a point though.
Speaker 9: We do you do?
Speaker 2: You do well done?
Speaker 1: So technically nothing nothing lost.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you can just say anything. It's still got a point.
Speaker 1: I must well use them needed work.
Speaker 3: Should we doubled our points?
Speaker 2: So let's go. Okay, we're going to Travis. What was Dave Batista's signature finishing.
Speaker 1: Move called Batista bong?
Speaker 2: Got it?
Speaker 1: Nice?
Speaker 3: The finishing move though, or a finishing movie Batista?
Speaker 5: It's definitely definitely the fish.
Speaker 8: Boh hello, okay, s Bubs.
Speaker 2: What type of alien race? I neither race name? Does Jesse Plemons assume Emastona is in the movie Pagonia.
Speaker 5: Oh, I don't remember lifelines. Wait wait, wait wait wait, I'm trying to think if there's like a various specific race or if it's more simple, what lifelines do we have?
Speaker 3: I don't think we have any ask of friends?
Speaker 2: You got double or nothing? Fifty to fifty yay or nay? And let's circle back.
Speaker 3: We could circle back to it.
Speaker 5: Can I use the fifty to fifty?
Speaker 2: That's removing two incorrect answers from a four answer question to use it?
Speaker 5: Use this one?
Speaker 2: We just you guess it again once more. So if I get it wrong and you could guess.
Speaker 3: So, we could we could circle back.
Speaker 5: I could do that because I have because I have one guess, But then if I get that one wrong that I have no idea? What the what my second answer?
Speaker 3: Though?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: It has to be employed beforehand.
Speaker 3: Does it not?
Speaker 5: I won't use I'll just I'll just say, is it just like just like Martian.
Speaker 2: Incorrect?
Speaker 3: I like where your mind's at though?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Good planet?
Speaker 3: It was andromedon, Yeah, because from the Andromeda Galaxy.
Speaker 2: Okay, we're going to Dylan. What was Spirro's original intended color? Green? Blue, red or yellow? M blue, red, green or yellow? Can I get it fifty fifty on this fifty fifty? You can shows that told you?
Speaker 12: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I think this goes on.
Speaker 5: That way.
Speaker 2: That leaves green and yellow. I think it's green. It's correct.
Speaker 3: Let's go good usage the real lifelins.
Speaker 2: Okay, we're going to Kirkland in Lord of the Rings. What is Gandalf's sword called? And Duran? Sorry? And do real glam dring sting or eteleon.
Speaker 3: Ooh, and Duriel is the flame of the West. I believe is that aragorns?
Speaker 2: Fuck?
Speaker 3: It's glam ring or and oh I can I?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 2: Really you can use a fifty to fifty on Lord of the Rings question?
Speaker 3: I could use what is it? Use it on a video game question?
Speaker 12: What is this?
Speaker 3: What do you say about your question?
Speaker 5: Your fandom? Sir?
Speaker 2: What your fandom?
Speaker 5: Use it?
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, sure, I'll use But you're just gonna give me those two. I bet fifty to fifty give him.
Speaker 5: You're using the fifty to fifteen give him the dirty too?
Speaker 2: Alay that leaves this fucking god?
Speaker 3: Oh okay, So glam ring glick gleick.
Speaker 2: What did you say, glen ring and exley.
Speaker 3: On glam gleam the ring however you pronounce.
Speaker 2: That's correct?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was good. I thought you're gonna give me a durial and glam ring.
Speaker 2: You're right, about and Dua the Flame of the West.
Speaker 1: Nice, we punched things for a shutout, Papa Spratt sperimen layer.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we'll note that question.
Speaker 9: We'll yank you, We'll circle back, circle back, lifeline, but you have to answer now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Travis, what's up in Twilight? What unique gift ability power does Edward Cullen have? It's our Patison's character.
Speaker 3: Thanks?
Speaker 2: Do you want to use the life on this one? Would that help you?
Speaker 1: What is the lifeline?
Speaker 2: You could ask a year Nay, you could circle back.
Speaker 1: I don't want to circle back.
Speaker 3: We still have a gift of fores ideas.
Speaker 1: Guys, I'm just gonna how many questions? How many questions we have left?
Speaker 3: One hundred and fifty two?
Speaker 1: And I think I only have one guest. It's either right or I have nothing else.
Speaker 2: Would it help if you asked you yes or no? Question about it?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: Because I have nothing?
Speaker 2: If sixteen questions left for.
Speaker 1: Each team, yep? Okay, Uh he can stand in the sun is my final answer?
Speaker 2: Incorrect?
Speaker 1: Okay? I have no idea.
Speaker 2: Uh telepathy reads minds?
Speaker 1: Oh wow?
Speaker 3: I even I don't even know he had that.
Speaker 2: He couldn't read his mind though he's the one that couldn't he couldn't read What that becomes her superpower is she can actually become a shield, so she creates force fields Frost of the Vampire later, so her ability of just him not being able to read her mind becomes her actual powers, which can shoot super like force fields.
Speaker 1: So she has superpowers before she becomes bipire.
Speaker 2: She just was able to shield people from effect her people couldn't use their vampire release.
Speaker 1: That's a superpower, yes, because she she's a vampire.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Fuck that franchise.
Speaker 5: That's there, that's gonna be the franchise of retro You know they's there.
Speaker 2: We already didn't one.
Speaker 5: We did one of those five.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we'll read the bollets too.
Speaker 3: Fuck no, it is now thanks to Natty Fletcher.
Speaker 1: We already have a retrospective next year. So forty five dollars away from the Terrifier.
Speaker 3: That's terrifying. Okay, we want to do four.
Speaker 2: We are on might more questions.
Speaker 3: Mike John Mike John Gift of.
Speaker 2: Mike back in what was Johnston's w W nickname ninety nine from nineteen ninety nine to two thousand and two.
Speaker 5: Okay, well I think I think I know what do.
Speaker 6: I have a lifeline that could bring in s pubs on this.
Speaker 3: Thanks we wasted on our fifty pointer.
Speaker 5: That he was I don't yeah that part too.
Speaker 2: I'll rephrase it to wrestling Mike if that helps you.
Speaker 1: It does not help. This is a deep cut for wrestling fans.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna say peacemaker.
Speaker 5: I don't thought he was gonna say I heard, I heard the first letter. I thought maybe he does know what.
Speaker 2: That's incorrect. It's the prototype prototype.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 9: He used to cut his promos backwards too. He would say something and then repeat it backwards, like.
Speaker 2: Speak like Stanley yell Nuts his wholes addition tape. That's his name, Stanley yell Nuts. Is Stanley back? Stanley backwards? Okay, we're going to Dylan which Daniel Craig James Bond movie does Dave Batista appear in?
Speaker 3: He's the questions today.
Speaker 5: It's a future Kraato s right there.
Speaker 1: That's true.
Speaker 8: He is.
Speaker 2: So what are they?
Speaker 4: It's probably not Casino. I'm gonna say, what are the.
Speaker 2: Other There's Skyfall, there's dead. What is the last one called the die? They the good never die?
Speaker 1: Or something you got die?
Speaker 2: Oh God?
Speaker 4: I think the only one I can think of the actual full subtitle is Skyfall, so I'll just say Skyfall.
Speaker 2: Incorrect, specter, I would not have pulled that.
Speaker 1: You know one line in the movie too, Yeah, what's the line? It's like ship it's something.
Speaker 2: Okay, we're going to SUPs. What is the name of the iconic possessed dolphrom the Conjuring Universe?
Speaker 5: Annabel? There I go.
Speaker 1: They age these questions up and down, and.
Speaker 5: I feel like it's always like this, this, this is the this is the the thing of Taylor's trivia. You have to be prepared for, uh.
Speaker 2: Travis after Jarvis, what did Tony Stark calls new ai? Ah?
Speaker 3: Fuck, it's a woman.
Speaker 1: Robot voice.
Speaker 2: If you have a yes or no, I can help you go for different version.
Speaker 1: Don't you know?
Speaker 9: Jonvias was the first, and then it was Veronica that trade correct, No, that's the Spider Man Friday, right, Friday Friday.
Speaker 5: I think Veronica's I think Veronica is specifically like the Hulkbuster seit.
Speaker 6: Voiced by Kerry Condon too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what does Friday stand for? That might be a question actually coming up. Maybe shouldn't talk about it for a real in.
Speaker 6: We still got four.
Speaker 3: Give to foresight it you want to use it?
Speaker 5: Sure?
Speaker 3: Why not?
Speaker 2: That's a better Again, that lets you know the next questions category or theme for your team as well as the enemy team.
Speaker 1: That has a benefit because.
Speaker 2: They could now do a doubler on this if they feel confident about the category. So your guys next question the theme or category it's a Jurassic Park, and then their next question is it's Walt Disney related?
Speaker 5: Walt Walt Disney question should be like what year is he born?
Speaker 6: Yeah? When was he frozen?
Speaker 1: The park?
Speaker 3: You can Oh, this one you can share.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this one you are allowed to use. We were not given that knowledge, but you've been given.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a lot of things against this team.
Speaker 3: I'll just not do anything. I'll just sit with that information.
Speaker 2: So your question now you just know what's coming.
Speaker 5: That's nice.
Speaker 2: What was the name or species of dinosaur that killed the t rex and drastic park three?
Speaker 3: Oh, that's the the one that can camouflage the Indominus rex incorrect?
Speaker 1: Oh, no, can't world.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I forgot about that. Okay, the spinosaurus?
Speaker 8: Yeah, my favorite one. I was too said on Jurassic World. I used the foresight too much. I blinded myself with the foresight all.
Speaker 2: Right, this is multiple choice, Dylan, what was the last thing while Disney wrote down before dying the Nightmares kids? Kurt Russell, Steve Amy or disney World. Oh my god, right, we saw that.
Speaker 5: I believe I used it.
Speaker 2: I used on Spiral Fucking's.
Speaker 1: What was the answer for Spiro?
Speaker 3: You got it right? What was green?
Speaker 2: When did he die? Can I get these things on?
Speaker 3: Some say he's not dead?
Speaker 2: The last thing he wrote down the nightmares Kurt Russell, Steve Amy or Disney World.
Speaker 6: That first one is dark.
Speaker 2: That's crazy. It's a crazy question.
Speaker 9: Yeah, you're telling me you might have routed on Steve last, Like, what did Steve Amy do to him?
Speaker 2: That's the one of these answers is the right answer. I'm gonna go with Steve and correct even an no one knows why Glause killed him. Caressa was like I think it was like a child actor at the time. And so yeah, he wrote that's darker than the nightmares? Was it accompanied by like a sketch like in Big Lebowski?
Speaker 1: Nice question? Nice question?
Speaker 2: Who's next here, Mike? What name does doctor Grace give to his alien companion and Project Hill Mary, Rocky, Pebbles, Stones or Nikki.
Speaker 6: Mmmm, that's a really tough one, right there.
Speaker 5: I gotta really.
Speaker 7: Dig into my mind to try and figure out. You know what, I'm gonna take it a wild swing here and say, Rocky it's correct.
Speaker 1: God damn.
Speaker 2: Who played doctor Alan Grant in Jurassic Park.
Speaker 1: Sam Neil?
Speaker 5: There you go in peace?
Speaker 1: Oh? Yeah, man, what a career seeing Zelda.
Speaker 3: Kenna be and Zelda. There will be a future question. What was his last movie?
Speaker 5: Did he appear.
Speaker 2: Tomares, Kurt Russell and Brackets as a child? S Bubbs? What's the name of Eldon Ring's first expansion?
Speaker 3: Oh? I have no idea.
Speaker 2: Shadow of the Tree. Yeah, you're close.
Speaker 4: Amount of words just bullying his teammate this he should lose points? Bad sports, take fifty points off everyone, Calm down. I would never do that to Travis.
Speaker 2: No care going, Dylan. What was the name of Sidney Prescott's hometown? Who the fuck is Sydney from a screen?
Speaker 5: Who?
Speaker 1: My daughter is named after her?
Speaker 2: What is her hometown? Home town? Skyrim?
Speaker 1: It's not even real town though. Oh yeah, that's why.
Speaker 2: That's a good hint. Time you thinking, No, let me take it.
Speaker 1: He's not gonna get it. I said, a real town. Oh, that's an unlocksome. I think memory is mine.
Speaker 2: I'll say it's like.
Speaker 3: It's like he's cooking. I can see the hamster moving.
Speaker 2: I'll say it's kick a poo. That's incorrect.
Speaker 1: Woodsborough, Woodsborough, Woodsborough.
Speaker 3: That's a made up names.
Speaker 2: We're going to. Okay, what NFL team briefly signed the rock in after college? Oh?
Speaker 3: I don't know he went to the NFL. I thought he went to the CFL.
Speaker 2: He did go to the CFL.
Speaker 3: He briefly was on eighteen. Wow, I'm gonna say.
Speaker 9: It's gonna need a wash.
Speaker 3: Washington Redskins.
Speaker 2: Incorrect. You know what I should have put CFL actually not NFL, so I would have got that right. Well, that's changes okay again because he that's fair.
Speaker 3: Calgary Stampeders literally was that the question? Yeah, yeah, give me those points. I didn't know.
Speaker 1: Says nothing. He just lets the ground like, yeah, you look at CFL for sure.
Speaker 3: But he did play in the NFL. No, no, okay, that was a surprise.
Speaker 2: Should we go back and verify his mother answers such as the Hannibal one from round one that was I don't think that's right. Yeah, I think I was right with the dwelling or whatever said? Okayone to Travis, what is thores access name?
Speaker 1: Storm A breaker?
Speaker 2: There you go, Mike and Captain America Brave New World? Which actor portrays President Ross?
Speaker 6: Come on, Harrison Ford, that's correct, six foot, one.
Speaker 3: Hundred pounds, Dylan.
Speaker 2: What is Solid Snake's real name? Multiple choice? David Stephen James or Carter? Uh the actor or the Solid Snake's real name? Say say the things one more time, David, Stephen James or Carter. I know David's the actor's name. Hang on, you're making me do an a fact check. Oh, David Hater's the.
Speaker 1: Actor NFL, CFL the situation.
Speaker 4: Here, I've played three of these games, now name what were the give me the answers over time?
Speaker 2: David, Stephen James or Carter.
Speaker 4: I'll just go with David and say they're being meta and he's the same as his actor's name.
Speaker 2: Yes, that is correct. That's why it threw me off when you said is the actors name? Are they really going meta with that very Coujima thing to do? And that makes sense? Okay, we're going halfway through bo S bubs.
Speaker 5: Just every forty five minutes. Yeah, we're halfway through that.
Speaker 1: Some years we.
Speaker 2: Approached halfway s Pubs and John Wick. What currency do the assassins use? Cash, diamonds, gold coins or silver bars?
Speaker 5: Gold coins?
Speaker 2: It's correct, silver.
Speaker 6: Bars, you know it's kills in that universe.
Speaker 2: Bars Travis which in finneystone was located inside Loki scepter, soulstone, mindstone, rally stone or timestone.
Speaker 1: Okay, since that time is that soul.
Speaker 2: And was either choose sorry mind and reality mind? It's correct. Nice one, dude, A lot of them. So Kirkland, which lanterns core represents fear? I guess which color? Blue? Green, yellow or orange?
Speaker 1: It's when we just did this cap, but Perkin wasn't on it. We went over all the color did he did he listen to He's never listened to episode.
Speaker 3: Give me the options again?
Speaker 2: Blue green, yellow or orange?
Speaker 3: Blue green, yellow or orange? It's other yellow or orange. I'm gonna say yellow.
Speaker 6: It's correct.
Speaker 8: The Ryan Reynolds movie, think of that giant head going after that one bystander.
Speaker 2: Relax, Okay, we're going to you dyn two or false. In the nineteen fifties Disney animated film Cinderella, you can see on a Bookshelf, a Greek novel written by Homer.
Speaker 5: False.
Speaker 2: Can I do a yeah or nay on this?
Speaker 5: I think you still?
Speaker 3: How does that want it working?
Speaker 2: In your ask those one yes or no question about the answer. Is the answer true? I can't ask that. That's that's not the rules. That's like the Genie rule breaking things that's not in the rules. By that and specify it all right, you can ask it. Then I'm gonna go with true.
Speaker 5: Finally got Taylor on his own rules right there.
Speaker 6: We'll fix that in the next patch.
Speaker 1: Yeah, next year, this is.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I read.
Speaker 3: Then it's gonna be like thirty five lifelines next year too.
Speaker 2: You can't do that. I can do this, m Okay, it's going now to Mike two or false? The PlayStation two is the best selling video game cons oft all time. Can I use the same lifeline you guys got the your name?
Speaker 3: Yeah, we haven't used an do Yeah, we're gonna use it.
Speaker 6: Then, is the answer true?
Speaker 2: Yes? Good job, he stole my strategy thirty dollars. Okay, we're going to do Travis. In the follow up franchise, What are the Wearable Risk Computers? When by Vaul Dwellers called what happened, and then I heard following franchise. The rest was all fucking Yiddish in the fall Up franchise, in the one franchise franchise, Fallout franchise. What are the wearable risk computer risk computers call.
Speaker 1: War fuck boys? Fall tag?
Speaker 2: What are the wearable risk computers wore my vault dwellers called.
Speaker 6: The smith boy.
Speaker 1: I didn't look at him.
Speaker 3: You can look at the dug points.
Speaker 2: He didn't look at me.
Speaker 3: Dylan said the words I hear it.
Speaker 1: Well you got Lauren?
Speaker 2: All right, all right, you got we allowed Glorin.
Speaker 3: Okay, we'll give you a halfway.
Speaker 2: We're going to s pubs. What is the name of the Power Rangers Mega Robot.
Speaker 5: Form, Megazord? You got it?
Speaker 2: Wow, damn locked in.
Speaker 3: I would not have got that.
Speaker 2: Okay, we're going to you, Dylan. Which Infinity Stone did thenous acquire first? Reality, soul, power or space? Oh ship?
Speaker 5: What did he get first?
Speaker 2: Give me the options over time, reality, soul, power or space.
Speaker 1: If they can scaring me too, it's not soul.
Speaker 4: Reality, the options the reality, space and power.
Speaker 5: Sorry, oh god, mm hmmm.
Speaker 3: We're gonna do a watchlock for that one too.
Speaker 13: If they do that another one we should do. I love when Jess talking to her and then she's like, she's like, what.
Speaker 2: Are the options? Sorry, reality stone, soulstone, the power stone, or the space stone. Damn stones. Let's go with reality and if I get it wrong, I might guess again. That's incorrect. Okay, you're gonna use the guests again.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you got it.
Speaker 2: Let's circle back. It's either space or power of Power. That's correct.
Speaker 9: Yeah, gets it off screen when he just takes out Novacord Claire johncy Riley gone off screen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I have.
Speaker 2: It's been a lot since I've watched the d Okay, we're going to you Kirkland, which followed which follow game takes place in Boston, followed three New Vegas, follow four or seventy.
Speaker 3: Six in Boston to the cast, but follow follow four.
Speaker 2: That's correct? Good one?
Speaker 1: What question was on here?
Speaker 5: We are little little less than halfway through.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so you have this is your penultimate question and then the next one is your three point finally, so I have to do the final one and you get the finale.
Speaker 5: Good.
Speaker 2: I want to track that. Do you want a moral booster?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 2: No, I I was kidding. I do you do I think this is right up your alley.
Speaker 1: Is there a secret points still to it?
Speaker 2: No, but it's He'll feel good one hundred points. Yeah, answer points Travis. Your question, which parts of the Caribbean movie had the most expensive budget, dead Man's Chest, Our World's End, Stranger Tides or dead Men Tell No Tails?
Speaker 5: Four?
Speaker 2: That's Stranger Tides, right, Stranger Tides, you gotta.
Speaker 4: Let's be tricking two and three they filmed the same time, right, and.
Speaker 3: That's like, yeah, that's crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they like went over shooting schedule.
Speaker 5: I think that's why Tides I think for a while was like the most spensive movie at tom and.
Speaker 1: Then obviously Joint Death's budget like went way up.
Speaker 6: Yeah, didn't make the most out of all of them too in the box office, and.
Speaker 1: I think it did, so they were like we're fine. And then Dead Mentales kind of that's nuts. Didn't eat it, but didn't didn't shoot the same mics?
Speaker 3: Well came wait wait later too?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 1: Wait what dead Men tell nod.
Speaker 3: Or Salazar's Revenge didn't have two titles?
Speaker 2: No, No dead Men Tell No Tales?
Speaker 1: It's off.
Speaker 6: I think it did.
Speaker 7: I think in Europe it was called Salasar's Revenge two points to us.
Speaker 1: A group in Europe, so I kind of forget that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, Mike. In the game Fortnite, what is the name of the throwable item used to force players to dance a dance made dance? The boogie bomb, footless boomer, or tip toe, tap tango nade? Thank god it?
Speaker 6: Why do I always get the Fortnite questions in the.
Speaker 3: Sign? We can circle back?
Speaker 6: Okay?
Speaker 5: What what lifelines are left here? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you only have two questions.
Speaker 2: You got double or nothing. You saw the fifteen second doubler and let's circle back. You can't use the point like okay, so circle back?
Speaker 7: Fine, circle back?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 2: What was one the footloose something or rather footloose boomer. I'll go with that. You go with that, correct, footloose boomer.
Speaker 6: Okay, what are the other three options?
Speaker 7: Again?
Speaker 2: You got dance aide, dance, the boogie bomb, tip toe, tap tango, nade, boogie bomb?
Speaker 5: That's correct. Nice. I have a question for Taylor. Do you just find these fake answers or do you make them all up yourself?
Speaker 2: I usually make them up myself.
Speaker 5: These are for those are pretty creative ones. For the bomb there hired this man Okay, this final feeling.
Speaker 4: This is your final double or nothing double or nothing, walk.
Speaker 3: Right up your alley.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be a wicked it's gonna be like Gestion.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be Game of Thrones. Boys crossover in two of the Universe. Name the three starter Gen two Pokemon from Golden Silver. Oh fuck me, I'm a Gen one guy Gent two?
Speaker 3: Oh fuck me?
Speaker 2: Sind quill uh, the fucker with a leaf on his head? Who's the blue one?
Speaker 1: The homeless guy down the street? Get those.
Speaker 2: Who's the water guy? I'm not pulling the water guy right now.
Speaker 5: We use the sin.
Speaker 2: Hang on, give him some room.
Speaker 3: Good, just love cook. He's got fifteen minutes.
Speaker 2: Take all the time you want.
Speaker 1: Fifteen minutes.
Speaker 2: There's no timer on this one.
Speaker 1: There spent a time on the other ones.
Speaker 2: Fifteen second doubles.
Speaker 4: Yes, I can picture the green one, but I can't remember its name.
Speaker 5: Blue.
Speaker 2: That's true.
Speaker 3: Questions man.
Speaker 2: Hip up for blue?
Speaker 7: Oh what the hell is it going on?
Speaker 2: Well, if I already got it wrong, you can just cut me off. You've gone one wrong.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's it's the guy with the leaf on his head. It's like kind of like a dog shaped thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I can't pull its name. What is it called chickorita?
Speaker 5: Ah?
Speaker 2: Yes, send the chia tota dial. Yeah, I was not. I was not closing that thing. Top ups like what gen three or four or something?
Speaker 5: Four?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Double or not?
Speaker 2: Then you nothing.
Speaker 1: Goes first alphabet.
Speaker 5: No, I just that's gonna be. Uh that? What's the one that got me a fight club? Just one fight club question and the first three rules?
Speaker 2: Okay, your guys question? Yeah, question, name the three main protagonists from.
Speaker 5: G t A five.
Speaker 2: I like that question. I wish I had that question where you got it?
Speaker 1: I think so, I'm not pulling one right now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what's the third guy's name?
Speaker 1: You said you knew.
Speaker 2: I have more than I had Pokemon.
Speaker 5: One of them is Michael.
Speaker 2: Oh, I got him?
Speaker 1: God, that is the one I couldn't get.
Speaker 2: Really Yeah, that.
Speaker 1: One I had.
Speaker 5: I'm blanking on it. I definitely know. But no I got. I got a third of a double point gift points by getting rain.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we can steal for the fifty.
Speaker 2: You guys already steal in you.
Speaker 7: Looks like it.
Speaker 3: You didn't change it?
Speaker 2: Are you thrown in the towel? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah, uh, you might as well, say Michael.
Speaker 6: Trevor and.
Speaker 1: We got this.
Speaker 2: Come on, I don't remember.
Speaker 5: No, I only got two.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Trevors gone.
Speaker 3: Right, Yeah, Trevor was one I was missing.
Speaker 1: It was Michael, because Trevor is the most iconic.
Speaker 3: Yeah, most forgettable.
Speaker 1: All right, I tell you what's there?
Speaker 2: Let me out talk for let you teal you up.
Speaker 1: How are you not telling it the whole way through?
Speaker 2: Well, I've been checking them off as I go. I just got to count them up. Now, do you guys do?
Speaker 3: Good job?
Speaker 2: Team?
Speaker 5: I don't pretty good?
Speaker 1: Right, give me a close one could go anyway, could go anyway.
Speaker 2: Travis, do you think we got more right?
Speaker 1: That's a good question. I do want to know that without the fifty. Actually, I do feel it was pretty equal. I feel like I leaned towards them because Mike was just killing those fucking.
Speaker 3: Mike was on fire.
Speaker 5: Yeah, if I feel like I had a lot of I don't know. So I don't know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I feel like Mike was on rolley and put them over.
Speaker 9: I feel like, I'll say, in the first twenty five I fel like you're a you're on a hot streak.
Speaker 1: I feel like you didn't get anything wrong or unknown. So I bet they beat it.
Speaker 9: If we beat them in the questions, then I feel much better that fuck the fifty thing, that's like tatoes on purpose trying to make you lose.
Speaker 1: I still think they beat us.
Speaker 8: We'll see, so I redeem myself on a lot of the rings questions this year. I think I would have gotten the thread will one wrong?
Speaker 3: Like list his dad?
Speaker 2: Well anally the wrong question happened to couple of times.
Speaker 6: So I think we know that Travis is the cursed player here. Every team you go, I am the.
Speaker 9: Bad luck charm to gat. I led two teams to failure. It's the only player in Dylan's team lost. Even though I did not get the.
Speaker 2: Question, you got more right than me. I'll tell you that, okay. But I deployed the lifelines really well.
Speaker 3: You did.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's why I thought we could.
Speaker 2: There's one thing I can do in tributa battle, it's deployed lifelines.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's why I thought we had a good shot.
Speaker 2: But you beat the You guys still had some on the bench.
Speaker 1: Same for next year.
Speaker 3: Do we get to add them on Taylor to next year?
Speaker 1: They won? They get to donate to us.
Speaker 2: So spycraft.
Speaker 3: Just the dead pan face I've never heard that word in my life.
Speaker 7: I wish that.
Speaker 9: Yeah, we were on the regular cameras and tas full face his confusement of Dylan mentioned his own like whatever trivia thing was astounding, there's two or still going on there.
Speaker 5: Your favorite part is just of these Taylor's Trivia's just him reading all the rules at the start and all the lifelines, and how every year he's just gonna keep adding more and more and he doesn't even remember what.
Speaker 3: They do, take them off and swap them out.
Speaker 5: He just keeps adding them on and then reworking them. So even if you do remember what they do, they do something different the next year.
Speaker 7: Rework the last question of every trip, what are all the lifelines that would that would be good, that should be that should be a fifty point one.
Speaker 1: Well, at least they get to force out of youth.
Speaker 9: I so like you was just using that a pity this year because if you know, the devil but still I don't know. But you know, it's a great name. So thanks to Taylor for sending us all off and doing it. You know, it is a very fun time. That is part of the fun of it. Just when you're in the middle of it. It's maddening. You feel like you're going insane. I feel like I'm talking Toddler trying to make games.
Speaker 3: So I felt pretty good after the first question.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'd say one thing. One suggestion for Taylor. I think you need to make the acting out one like a separate one you can just you is just to have you do it at least once.
Speaker 3: It's not a dice roll.
Speaker 5: But I do like the idea in general, though, I think that's good.
Speaker 2: I wanted to see him act out holes. Do you think you would have got that if he was digging a hole?
Speaker 9: No, he would have done like those type of yeah, because he would have like gloryhole.
Speaker 1: I think I'm acting it out.
Speaker 2: I'm not going to do Taylor acting in a glory hole like the active holes.
Speaker 5: I feel like if if you're looking for like a specific Disney movie, maybe if he's digging something you could get that from.
Speaker 6: Almost feel like it's barely even a Disney movie.
Speaker 7: Holes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's man, that's true. I guess I forgot was the Disney movie part.
Speaker 3: I wanted to see the Sweden act out?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, maybe you just try canceled. Yeah, my back never been sweaty Oh it's damp.
Speaker 5: How much extra time? The are you guys already.
Speaker 1: Happy? Fletcher? So which is good? Got logging versus the strikers?
Speaker 3: So you have the roster ready to go in the d versus? Yeah? Yeah, the Patriots halfway give it to us, but don't we put it in the wheel?
Speaker 1: And then it gets like, well I'm putting the wheel?
Speaker 2: No, no, I was waiting to see just coffee paste.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, you guys are doing.
Speaker 6: The Strikers last, no matter what.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I think so, yeah, because we're waiting for one of the players and they're not here till eight our time, so unless they get here earlier. But I think well, we might still do it and then do more gig versus after just depending when we get done.
Speaker 6: So wait too, at your most tired to play?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that'd be great. Well Dylan, that's Dyl. Now look at him. He's ready to pass out a final tally.
Speaker 2: So Traviston, Dylan, Dylan's team. You got twenty eight because you lost three though, because you's double or nothing and you lose points when use so we would.
Speaker 1: Have got so we really had thirty one. Yes, that's pretty good, Dylan. We only missed nineteen questions.
Speaker 2: You'll only be getting twenty more correct. Kirkland's team again with the three point deduction thing. You got thirty two plus the fifty.
Speaker 3: Okay, three point reduction, yeah.
Speaker 2: Because they use it, but you can get frankly, so they did the same.
Speaker 1: So they did feed us by four.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but we threw in the towel.
Speaker 5: We did.
Speaker 1: Yeah. It's one of those things of like so.
Speaker 5: If there's no fifty, you guys would have just been locked in the whole time and get It's like.
Speaker 1: If you're the Olympics and like all you're kind of injured, Like, hey, I'll try to go for the gold by.
Speaker 2: You guys for the fifty be at the end. I think you should get rid of the fifty.
Speaker 9: Yeah, just fifty maybe ten points ten point yea, even the maybe two threes, I think, yeah.
Speaker 5: Like threes or fives, like maybe throughout like maybe every like ten or something.
Speaker 1: Because with the double, if you're doing the threes and with doubles, we could try to catch up.
Speaker 2: Let me get some feedback here, let get some memory, some notes.
Speaker 3: An anonymous survey.
Speaker 6: More history questions too, that would be great.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, like I yeah, I think fifty.
Speaker 9: You can't make it where you can't possibly catch up because like the old way we've been able to catch up. That's the only way to win is they would have to go every single question wrong after the fifty.
Speaker 1: I mean, don't want to go every question right, including the double. That's the only way me and deal a good way, and we'd have to run the board when we had the first question wrong.
Speaker 2: Great, great questions, Taylor. I appreciate you. I appreciate you guys trying and not just fully throwing out the towel.
Speaker 1: It's entertainment.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the questions are always I enjoy the questions, even if, like you know, the difficulty variant, so that can change a lotus.
Speaker 6: That could be a fun change.
Speaker 1: It's a little more commicated.
Speaker 7: But then you do like categories like hard, medium and easy questions and you choose from them.
Speaker 5: You're lucky, like a Jeopardy type of thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're lucky.
Speaker 1: It's good to go. Now. The whole board might be too much.
Speaker 5: The whole board, Yeah, we needed a board of all the lifelines and how to use that. Yeah, because we could do it like on the screen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, we should do that. But There'say's laptop might explode, but there you go.
Speaker 2: Check couldn't handle the fifty points. Yeah, so the number two large for that computer?
Speaker 1: Well, I suppose a mike. Thank you very much for.
Speaker 2: Joinings and everything.
Speaker 6: Without you, guys have be no carrying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it would have been.
Speaker 5: That's it.
Speaker 6: So I want to run this back.
Speaker 1: Thanks for Dylan. Get some revenge in Kirkland.
Speaker 2: I'm retired.
Speaker 3: You lost bunk.
Speaker 1: You're retired.
Speaker 2: Do you see what happened to me?
Speaker 1: Just that was Judge's fault there you know? So al right, Okay, you'll never forget ann though. We'll talk to you soon. We're gonna set up Olympics now and everything.
Speaker 5: Fun.
Speaker 6: Rest your day, guys.
Speaker 2: Bye, yeah you guys.
Speaker 1: Okay, now I'm getting hot, so yeah, so's we all