Speaker 1: Welcome. Just hand away Tagalog Sermon podcast your daily dose of inspiring and heartfelt tagalog sermons from different pastors and speakers all over the Philippines. We hopeing this podcast finds you in good shape. And now here's your message. Whoa good morning? What is your family? Everybody was excited. That's an excited die your past. So let them resurrection power fill this place by means of clapping. Okay, let's give the Lord a big, big, big clap homering because che hello Jesus as Helloay, good day, it's our resurrection day. Amen. Saving an a given if this is just a reminder, and balida Jesus is alive. Amen, Alamon donk but God and it on Sunday, Gabi palang ready and I may just go ready in asapatos gon and uh hah gagi saying sam juice. Amen, it's well my experience starting a ride. Oh heis Lord, hang on every day every year, nagging you know, mindset go after Halloween blast, Saturday, Sunday Resurrection Day. Amen. Indeed, to be a value, this is just a reminder. This is a reminder that Jesus is alive. There's somebody in that the resurrection power. Yes, get up a pi basket. Wos a composed diva should who then everybody must be excited because Jesus is alive. Paro my own Sunday mandaya on that is Tuesday, but that in his day and so forth and so forth. Luma labash Is it true to bar whoy said sus Amen maga bagato because we are still here the bar, Yes, said Jesus alive, alive, alive, alumn I get to have a paraso after then then then so excited, didn't guitarist natas Jesus life for evermore? A lot that's coming, a man alive alive that was vegan alive or a very thin arab many I bas easy that supposal? Is it true to balita alama the other things? By facial expression and right, babe by my expression, but look again, mhm babe by on facial expression. But the man made satin now parents surprised on facial expression, Adiba, you're gonna experience that thing right at itobah pat no manualam major galile mobile and I'm going to talk to Cael and otober patients expressions. But this morning today the Bible says so that Jesus is alive. From the Book of Mark nine, chapter thirty to thirty two. They left that place day, the disciples with Jesus. They left that place and passed through Galilee. Jesus did not want anyone to know where they were, because he was teaching his disciples. He said to them, the son of Man is going to be delivered into the hands of men. They will kill him, said, is a disciple, Okay, Jesus, they will kill him, and after three days he will rise. Yeah. But they did not understand what he meant and were afraid to ask him about it. Balita, Just imagine Jesus the Guardi says and luga Sinnama, disciples a galilee, just to say this that the son of man is going to be delivered because Jesus Christ. You know, Casamanila. They will kill him Sila, and three days he will rise. He will rise. Yes, So different kinds of patient expressions. I no I know why your appelated Dubayan. The answer name resurrection America classic surname. But this morning, resurrection is an act of rising from the dead Theauli. So that is the meaning of resurrection. So this news, is it true? Yes it is true. Three four. After three days, he will rise again. Let's give the Lord a big clas Yes, yes, yes, Jesus is alive. Yes, yes, there is life in Jesus. Yes, thank you Lord. Let and right in the lah pacial expression hm hmm, spreading yes by Eto sabing as A June chapter twenty Kasamani has a jiunt chapter twenty abarakads nakita among genani Hesus patai not masak nakita jihn chapter twenty, verse twenty four. Now Thomas, one of the twelve, was not with the disciples when Jesus came. So the other disciples told him, we have seen the Lord. But it was so emphasize of friends, friends and your friends one of the twelve Pasinabi, one of the twelve be here absent, But as I says, sabanca kid amen so, meaning to say, is it's Thomas nakita You said Jesus that ginevanya gomero no one percent bhana by Natu lo parrol nineteen nine percent alamna nakita ya not Renigna and Havana issues one of the twelve pigna young Balita na sa sushi Valasha don yeah, the complex docuento divamaso tomam balita tamasha.
Speaker 2: Oh you.
Speaker 1: Parent diva diva re lit ye. So said so. The other disciples told him we have seen the Lord. Amen. But he said to them, unless recondition, Unless I see the nail marks in his hands, and and put my finger where the nails were and put my hand into his side, I will not believe very common, very common nakhasan. But I'm gonna experience case, Jesus. Most of the times there is always a condition inside our hearts the ba. But get to simba na simpatao saw markua sapatos brush brush brush brush, go handa made just like go handan mad mhm hang her fieldrip redina naimana. And I heard it, and I experienced it even until now. I know, Jesus. But most of the times you adding a facial expression, you're adding heart plugging the lano. Unless I see the nail marks in his hands and put my finger where the nails were and put my hand into his side, I will not believe. Amen. May manga portion lagging my bacante va and I'm not save that and there that in am. Can you tell a girl back that in ay luck you may unless unless they can Loveyan perrol Alamno it's a John. Chapter twenty verse sixteen eighteen see Mary Magdalene that Jesus is alive and is a junt Chapter twenty verses sixteen up to eighteen etop. Yeah, then I i've I was in versa contain conting artist eToy Mary well as Then all of a sudden Jesus came. Jesus said to her Mary, as long as he see Jesus loving father and bosses and land. Mary. Then she turned toward him and cried and cried out in Arabic rabboni sab and this rail it means teacher, And then it said rabboni. Then Jesus said, I excited, and do not hold on to me, for I have not yet ascended to the father. Go instead to my brothers and tell them I am ascending to my father and your father, to my God and your God. Amen may see Mary Magdalene, the PINAGALIGNI, lord h I'm not I'm old self. They marry, But then pinakita it just that he is alive to marry, Jesus said to her Mary, God is good. Amen, Jesus is a promise keeper Amen blangyan element is a lang okay verse. Let's turn to verse nineteen to twenty the Disciples, So Jesus verse nineteen, on the evening of the first of that first day of the week, when the disciples were together, made Joe with the doors locked for fear of the Jewish leaders. And I experienced that in jan So with the doors in La Guy for fear of the Jewish leaders. She's uscame and stood among them and said, peace be with you. After he said this, he showed them his hands and sighed. The disciples were over Joe. Yes, Jesus, you are alive. Drama, excitement. But you know when people are overjoyed, they're usually you know, jump for joy, right, yes, younas basket. So the disciples were overjoyed when they saw the Lord. And again Jesus said, peace be with you, as the Father has sent me, I am sending you the say Madamian proof. No, not Jesus is alive. So I took these two examples about Mary and the Disciples that Jesus is alive. But then again, let's go back to Thomas or the next verse twenty seven, So twenty okay, twenty seven. Okay, yah yan okay, ticket thanks beat and no soul in koha mechanic bab a non facial expressions caried madeli na. Now adding verse Now Thomas, one of the twelve, was not with the disciples when Jesus came. So the other disciples told him we have seen the Lord excited. But he said to them unless I see the nail march in his hands and put my finger out and put my finger where the nails were, and put my hands into his side, I will not believe. Next verse pot elena verstagen ye short cut. Okay. Then verse eighty seven, now verse twenty six. A week later his disciples were in the house again, and to Sila and Thomas, mana, is it Thomas break as drama? Okay, Then he said the Thomas. A week later disciples were in the house again, and Thomas was with them the doors. See how powerful is the Lord? Though the doors were locked, Jesus came a drama clar and stood among them and said peace be with you. Verse twenty seven. Leave him y your bar bar well, I leave him yan. Then he said to Thomas, Thomas, put your finger here. See my hands reach out your hand and put it into my side. Thomas during that moment, backhead, Jesus, you nay bar well I when I said, Jesus Christ, don't well had Jesus? Then he said to Thomas, put your finger here, ben Akita your mIRC see my hands, reach out your hand and put it into my side. Stop doubting and believe then entirely way be alive, alive, going on baha is it true? Is it true? Moment? I mean Bible because the question is it true? Inside my mind? Attack me? When there are difficulties and struggles in life. I cannot dance, I cannot sing. I don't know who I experience you, but I did experience that I know from since from when I was young, that my family first celebrating this resurrection day a reminder. But time, as time flies and as times passed by, the question like this is it true? The thing no guy hits a being mad thing and Paddy bang bag go, Paddy bangs one hundred percent. You doubt one person alone you ninety nine and idio wala am, Jesus is alive. Jesus is alive, A new guy coming go yeah a pascial expression. And now giry going call, are you are you gonna know and do do that? And are you gonna know experience? Go? Are you gonna do that? Alamo? One thing the key is to believe, believe, believe and sabis so Mark chapter nine again. Let's go back to Mark chapter nine, twenty three Atom she Jesus Christ during this time of ministry Madami challenging challenge La Jesus Christ against Sparta Jesus Christ challenge Gingo Mason challenge. Na No no, if you can Uma Sabin Jesus Christ. If you can, said Jesus everything, everything is possible for one who believes. Amen. If it is for our own good, nothing many and everything is possible for one who believes. You love Ma friends friends, you love nothing. Maneyla make a sunujan trust Maneuela at mantiwala, Amen is a Proverbs Chapter three, A Lot of Problems. Chapter three, Verses five and six. Picture frame you're Nasa wall No, mi's a Nasa card, not to la the yan. But then again, if the number one is not here inside our heart, we cannot do the number two. That is trust, trust in the Lord. With all that but one hundred percent no trust in the alart with all your heart and dian not on your own understanding. In all your ways. Submit to him and he will make your paths straight. Remember the word pat i'm ana teacher s dammy, my damning dad and sabian past. See to it, Lord, to it almos, Lord mamoselle partisan your madam in clouds. Not much I do my op amen, and he submit to him, and he will make your path straight. Say tele going and say suit and a Magda says by people. Croquette looked up and says, just like this, how am I are you gonna put prints in the sun? Can a minute? The girl who's gonna picture presap on the lloyd that path No, the lloyd cargain some moment and struggles difficulties in life. Let the Lord carry you. Amen, trust the Lord with all your heart. Oh welcome, welcome to one percent. A can too, I think you know one hundred percent. And as the Lord, because God always make everything beautiful. Bye liba Madayan, God made everything beautiful. Yes ha haba. I'm plug it. People, I'm they canna appreciate and don't pang it not. I am aganda dolan a man alan just have moneybas that I am yan diva, very students. Diva came every day, very common. But that what that's what got wants from us, just to believe and to trust and one thing more confidence, confidence and other words hope, but compianza and confidence Sabians and Romans twelve twelve. Okay, big joyful, big joyful in hope. Patient in affliction, galog affliction. Okay, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer. You know the word affliction in rap and peg rap is you know, living in this world is very competitive. Amen, get a running back opposite maybe now a will and in confidence, you know, be joyful in hope. You know I am a problema, Tito. Everybody has problems. I have my own. You have your own. Okay, I am in a problema, Barbie, Biba.
Speaker 2: We have a.
Speaker 1: Purpose while we are here, still here on earth. We have a purpose of my purpose, Yoba. Escape. We really have lots of struggles because this world is very competitive. And that's the reason why the Lord is telling us what Because I do know, Amas don't believe? Are Yo home against you? Thomas? Don't trust? Are you against it? Thomas? And you put confidence hope in the Lord be joyful, go aye out again, Manaoao man, I will not challenge biba. You know every time we have these problems in life, that's the time that we experienced. Jesus is alive. And I'm at my age today since I was younger like an ido on man it says celebrator resurrection Sunday and I mean dinner and tabu hiba paras. Still here, I am talking to every one of us, telling you that the news that Jesus is alive is true. Thought Oh gomember mer Mary Magdalene on then ex shabing, Yes, Jesus is alive. Go Meri di hiphos and next sabber, I have seen the Lord. Maron s no that Jesus is alive. Miss is really nothing. Can by your and the Lord collaborate expression way and the Lord the bar by your and the Lord love your bar Maga. I want to tell everyone health and the Lord.
Speaker 2: Do we need.
Speaker 1: Questions about God's love? Full back on the Lord, he said, back on the Lord. Welcan the Lord, Madam and ancle, but you decided I will come and worship the Lord. Amen mein science and wonders. And you're doing and maybe big brother her sisters, and Alamkulam is the Lord. No need to say, Lord, I want to receive signs and miracles para no she tolmas lanyon. But I know it's not you, it's not me. He will keep on praising the Lord forever as long as we live, and we will do his purpose at in havana Alamo, I d mad and ideality and the lata my expiation y al am nothing pero exploration. And but there's just one thing I know. I will do my purpose in life because Jesus is alive. You know.
Speaker 2: The pa.
Speaker 1: Today you will see that Jesus loves you. Today you will experience the love of Jesus. I bada Helen. Why is it that Jesus died on the cross there on the cavalry because of his love to mankind? Love love, love, love changes everything. It's because of love. Because sin okay Jesus Christ, Now I love you. They ya back away because I know I am a singer, and it's only by his grace that's why I am here talking to the Lord about his goodness. Because of his love. Sab love to mankind is the reason why he died on the cross to Calvary, efficients chapter five, verse two, Ephicients Chapter five, verse too said, and walk in the way of love, just as Christ loved us see past tense, Just as Christ loved us and gave himself up for us as a fragrant. That as a fragrant offering and sacrifice to God because of God's love A Lord allah do me happens. But God is not like that. He picked me up man Chi lilis par on the linis because of his plan he cleans me. Maybe the other question is this, why is it that God Jesus rose from the dead. First Corinthians, fifteen, verse seventeen. This verse said, and if Christ has not been raised, your faith is futile. You are still in your scenes. Alamo. If Jesus did the did that tries from the dead, This preaching is Uselessento di baba. But but but to Jesus, it's different. Every time we think about the name of Jesus, there is a resurrection power going on. Amen, Jesus is alive and he's with me, He's with you, He's with us. Amen, I asked, beIN high se Cristalis in your ma cacelana at pataya. Amen, Anamo, Lord and coming a lord and that is a basco yea. But the true meaning of a relationship to God happened to me when I was in my college days. Paco and viva la basan alam all your friend called high school college degree simplanlas yeah can you go in coupe and saying but I didn't, sabado, I can kill your only by omaga Sunday Jesus is Christ, you long pedal deep inside my heart, the connal deep meaning in Jesus Christ. So that Sunday that oh man and a hypomas. Although churches like curiosity in hard go, but I know it's not an accident. It was not an accident. It was by the bye appointment to know that Jesus is alive. Amen. And from that day on after this moment, life is not easy. But I'm madiata very awaiting period while doing God's purpose is not that easy. But because jesu Us is alive, he is part of my journey. Amen. He will never leave me nor forsake me. Aimen, Amen, because Jesus paid the price. Maybe and appeal we can appealate my heal, can invite say mahala halca Antoto began a canal that is acing antotol and began. But the la give my corona questions. Is it true? No, it is true. What I'm question mark total and balta that Jesus is alive now this morning. I want everyone to stand up, think of yourself this morning. Do I need to question God about his love to me? Uh may do thebao and I may get one. The Lord may do the or maybe we have this inside our heart. Lord, I need signs and wonders. I need miracles to know that Jesus that you are alive. But the scripture says so three days he will rise again and that's enough. Just believe, just trust and have confidence. I thought in drama while while they are singing above all, can you can you just praise God. Let's praise him right, and then as you sing this song above all when that hell baganda, think of yourself. Lord, touch my heart. Okay, now this is my appointment the right apartment to you before I go home. Please God, help me release this heart. This is what's inside my heart.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: Shall we sing about okay? I mean about what I love, creative and the way man continue to wish him here before the world beat.
Speaker 2: Above all, can Gus above all thro Yes, just above all loners.
Speaker 1: And walls.
Speaker 2: And treasures of beer.
Speaker 1: Come on, its great to bad, Just continue to worship. He deserves my brains.
Speaker 2: Ousifi lay behind the store, you leave to die rejected long by group Hmans trampled on underground YouTube that's for me.
Speaker 1: Come at church. Repeat this word first by like behind the zone.
Speaker 2: Blaby behind the store, give me to rejected.
Speaker 1: A rod by travels the trampled on the ground. Jesus the wone. That's please permit me to dramatize what happened. They are on the calvary. Well, Jesus was how you cross the drama? I said, Papa, drama to something. While I was sitting here. Jesus was scaring across. It was so healthy. And he fell down and he said, no, I will stand up, lmenchi mm hmm. I will scripture as people feel. And he stood up and he woke again, carrying that heavy grass. He did not to save today by means of that situation, but he did accept the challenge anyway. He was what he fell down again, I will stand up, Keli, and he really stup again, and another thing he walked away. He walked again and he fell down m hm. Silently mission and Samin a kind and know indition that murmur. He did not grumble. He just clasps my eye, his eyes swetting on his own blood. And it's kind happy. The scripture must be fle feel that simple. The Lord loves you. That's how Jesus love us so much. Soal this morning you if we have to steal that lout inside, throw it away.
Speaker 3: Jesus is alive, Amen. Jesus is alive, has to have one of us who still didn't not help leadership with you.
Speaker 1: I will pray for you m hm. Just a simple prayer transform our lives because he is alive. Verdica soon. That's a prayer go Umenian and a one but I mean Selama, but you know, offer the amen. Thank you for listening. We hope that you enjoyed today's episode. Don't forget to share and subscribe to this podcast for more. God bless you all.