Speaker 1: Glue driven screens.
Speaker 2: It's a plant to drop the hike q biting the Mansi temper, but rumors that don't like you.
Speaker 1: Macarm has cropped the melancholi with.
Speaker 2: The wood Banza Holly suggestions out of clicker rates of camel Plaza Holly that took the mental toobry execute us up with the hypocricy.
Speaker 1: It is back to Rea and black the top with me.
Speaker 3: You plip the hands up to touch the Acasta gets you know, deep down to something bigger than your.
Speaker 4: Wallet, sweet eternal balance while it is getting true and beautiful. Friends, welcome back to Rogue Soul. Which night we're talking about demi sexuality. Demisexuality. Yeah, it's the thing that just so happens to be the thing that was always the thing. Now it has a name, pretending to be special and different, very very strange. You've come full circle between you know, needing to get away from monogamy actual loving connection, you know, being connected to somebody, having sex with someone because you feel connected to them deeply, you know, and rebelling against that and going into polyamory and polygamy and all of this, you know, various levels of sexuality. Asexuality like I don't know all the genders, all that stuff, just to come fully back to only having sex with people who you love. Yes, that's what Debbie sexuality is. So we're gonna talk a little bit about that today and how they pretend that even though it's exactly the same as it has always been and what our ideal has always been, with the standard for society always was, we're gonna keep pretending like this isn't just so people who need to rebel and be special and unique and have an identity can continue to do so. So that's gonna be fun. Let's get into it. We've got ruguesol dot org. This is the place for you to go to get everything of mine. Somehow, all of a sudden, I haven't looked at which book, but some book is spreading across Europe. So who knows, I might be your next famous author. We'll see. Make it real, right, And so I've got I just got all these alerts that all these sales are happening. I'm not sure what's happening, but I'll take it. So if you want to get the books from me instead of Barnes and Noble, Amazon other big booksellers instead of listening to them on audible. All those are great ways to do it, but otherwise go to rogueshol dot org. My books are here. As you see one of the tabs says books, it'll take you to all the books that I have channeled through as spiritual messages, and also the fictional trilogy, also channeled in a slightly different way, not a direct messaging system, but a really amazing story. If you like fiction, if you like to read novels, then this is for you. So check that all out. You get a channeled inscribed message from me when you buy it from me. Otherwise get it wherever books are sold. You can also schedule with me here on the site at roguesol dot org. All of the things that I offer one on one as well as the group sessions like the full Moon bless what's coming up on the twenty ninth of July. This is a blessing for abundance and wealth that is there for you. Take advantage of these. The abundance blessings or are some of my favorite. They're all fantastic, you know, I say everything's my favorite because it is so love. I love the blessings for abundance though it's nice to see people's abundance situations transform. But you can also schedule Lightning, Oracle, Spirit guide sessions, sound healing, Attunement's life path readings, Taro coaching and talk sessions, Past life, Tarot and more. It's all here for you roguesol dot org. Also check out the shop. There's plenty of Oregon as well as the classes I teach. We just started the money package course. Last night was our first class. I in true form went forty minutes over. I just love to give you, guys, more than is a promise to you and everything I do above and beyond. So that was a really long course. Can still join Technically, it's all recorded, so if you're it's you to join us, there's still a cupe on code and you can still join us and catch up with the recording. Nothing lost in that. So that's also here in the shop at roguesoul dot org. Everything I do is here. Those powerful Orgon Lotus pieces are here. I love everything on rogues soul dot org. Check it out if you want to get into any of that. Also go to rogue ways dot Substack dot com is where I do oh my writing. You can become a free subscriber and get all this content for free. You can also become a paid subscriber and get the channeled messages as they come through, as well as the entire archive of everything going back many years, so many hundreds and hundreds of posts and channeled messages here for you. This most recent is the Heavens rolled up like a scroll. It's actually free for everyone as far as I remember, and I'm sharing with you some of the things that have come to light through various visions, messages and channeled messages that I've received both over the years and then come binding a very fascinating one I've received very recently. So you can check that all out for free roadways dot subsac dot com. Subscribe while you are there, and also become a paid subscriber if you love what I do, or if you want access to those channel messages as they come through. And so let's get into it. This is the AI Google AI's summary of demisexuality. Demisexuality, it says, is a sexual orientation on the asexual spectrum. That's actually this asexual part is a newer thing. The demisexuals were angry when it got put on the asexual spectrum because it's actually nothing like asexuality. So interesting, we'll get there. This is why this community is so full of just nightmarage cluster b people, as well as just the neediness of like, no, it has to be this way, and also the neediness of wait, that sounds a little bit too much, like, you know, the traditional thing, and so we have to make it different somehow, you know. And so there's all this infighting and none of it has anything to do with reality, which makes it way harder. And let me rephrase that. People definitely have various things going on with their sexuality. That's obviously true, all kinds of kinks, fetishes, traumas, repressions, you know, subconscious stuff. I mean, it's like, it's insane. So if you're gonna just make up names for every other possible thing that possibly going on with your own sexuality, then you're gonna get stuff like this. You're gonna get stuff like this where demisexuality is put on the asexual spectrum against demisexuals as wills. So I'll just even my very light foray into this topic. I've seen them infighting about whether or not it's asexuality or not. And yeah, it's interesting, all right, so it says it's on the asexual spectrum. Put an asterisk next to that in your mind, where a person only experiences sexual attraction, get this after forming a deep, meaningful emotional bond. Just like everything exploded. It went back to like when I heard this, I was like, wait, so they're just saying they're normal. They're just saying they're healthy, normal people. Imagine that. Imagine being so weirded out by being a healthy, normal person that you need a label for it. Demi sexuality. This is in fact the historical norm, the multicultural norm. This is the norm. The norm is that sexual attraction comes from a deep emotional bond with somebody. It is in fact, and you could look into all the studies and you can see the evidence for this, that anything that strays from that comes from some sort of a Barrett psychology or trauma or series of traumas or conditioning, and that this is actually the default normal. If you're a normal, healthy person, This is the default. We talk about this too sometimes on Day zero. It'll come up every once in a while and people will be like, I don't even really get They're all men, right, I'm hanging out with the guys and they're like, I don't even really get like a rape or these things like how do how do you get into it?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 4: Like how are you even attracted to that situation? Exactly right? Because that's actually a baron. It's unhealthy, right, it's dysfunctional. Something has gone wrong, and so now you're a rapist. This is actually the default is that you don't actually get super horny for anybody unless you're in a loving experience with them that creates a sexual attraction, that creates the arousal. I'm so weird a out that I really have found out in looking into this that there's people who don't know that that's how dysfunctional our society is. That's how dysfunctional we are sexually. Is that this seems surprising to people, This seems shocking, This seems to need a label, like it's so weird. I can't just like go to an orgy for orries and just like, but fuck anybody, I have to actually, you know, have a connection with someone. It's crazy. No, that's not crazy, sir or madam. That's actually how it's supposed to be. What you have discovered is that you're in a sea of psychoses and you don't have that psychotic break with reality. You're actually normal and healthy. So really, really wild too. This is the wild future that we're in, is that people are this messed up that just having emotional attraction weirds them out. They say this too, This is so interesting. They say it is not a choice or a preference, but a consistent pattern of attraction.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: We again, you only have to say that because this is now being put into this category of all these other sexual identities that do require someone to say, Oh, it's not my choice, it's not my choice. I just am attracted to children. Yeah, no, we get that. You're not conscious decaying you know who, I want to be attracted to? Little kids. Now, everyone gets that whether or not it's your choice or not, it's a totally different question because philosophically, you'd have to actually understand what it means to make a choice, and that's something I don't think most of these people do understand. I think that life is something that happens to them and never something that they choose. So of course they're going to default too. It's not my choice. I'm a victim of this sexual orientation. You know what's interesting too, is this also sort of like gets you away from this idea that it actually doesn't matter what makes your genitalia start to be aroused or your emotions start to be aroused in a sexual way. You still are responsible for acting or not acting right, and this type of thinking moves you away from that responsibility. It starts to pretend like, again, everything's happening to you. You have no choice in the matter, you have no agency. It's not my fault. I'm attracted men or women or children or old people or whatever, people in diapers or whatever is going on for you right now. It is technically, you're right, it's not technically your conscious choice about who you're going to be attracted to or what situations are going to make you sexually arousse in life. It is one hundred percent your choice what you actually do in your life. And remember everything that we're doing, thinking and saying is always coming from our subconscious, and our subconscious is one hundred percent a factor of repetition. So yes, you are conditioned into these things. You are traumatized into these things, right, and you develop coping mechanisms that make you feel as though this is the way to go. Dude, if you don't know that how many people are out there having sex and don't actually want to be You're a little bit crazy. You haven't actually thought things through right so much, so much so that it has become the thing for young girls to identify as male so that they can avoid having sexual experiences instead of just realizing it's actually normal to not want to have sex, and it's actually okay to say, yeah, I don't like to have sex. That's that's it, right the end. I'll do it when I want to someday. Right. No one's teaching that. Everyone's like, yeah, go be like yay, or like put a butt plug in or just you know, masturbate all the time or anything you want. Just use loomy afterwards. It was like, you don't even need to shower and just like lick each other's buttholes. It's totally cool, and no one's saying, you know what else is cool? You don't have to do any of that ever. You don't have to do it until you're twenty five, you don't have to do it till you're thirty. If you want, you don't do anything. You can do nothing sexual ever, and it's totally normal. In fact, most people probably don't actually want to be having sex. People who I knew who were having sexually early were sexually molested and abused. That wasn't normal, right, We're super sexualized society. We have a lot of abuse and trauma going on. We never address it wet it doesn't exist. And then we also smother kids with this sexual programming even in school, so they're like, oh, no, actually, you know what, I'm a guy. Yeah, that's safer, right, that's safer. You go watch cut Daughters of the West. You can see that most of the people who are identifying as trans or female to male, most of them are female to male, and most of them are no longer having these other things that used to take the place of what a trans is now taking the place of like eating disorders, right, like plastic surgery, obsessions, and like other things that essentially took them out of or made it so it's easier for them to accept themselves as a sexual being. Right, Really interesting psychology behind all that. Most people aren't looking at that because they're programmed and all they're doing is getting angry when people like me say things like this, instead of actually listening and thinking and caring about children and their health. So we get to this where demisexuality has become an identity. Oh, it's so weird. Only guess actually aroused when I'm really close to somebody. Yeah, No, that's totally normal. That's how it's supposed to be. That's the default setting for a healthy, well individual. It says, understanding the nuances of demisexuality as though there's nuance to this, as though this is nuanced. This is actually not nuanced at all. Is the norm. It is what's healthy. It is what healthy people do. No, almost none of us were healthy. No, almost none of us had actual free, loved upbringings right that didn't have all this programming and trauma and handed out good people don't even know. People come to me all the time, Oh, I don't have trauma, and then they tell me about like their parents fighting or leaving each other, or like the house days that they had to leave behind because of whatever financial collapse, or the uncle who touched them or whatever. I'm like, you think you don't have trauma. There have been such a mess of society. People don't even know that. So emotional catalyst, it says, the spark of sexual attraction is essentially non existent for demisexuals until trust an emotional or intellectual intimacy, you're established on the hevil. This is a real sentence I'm reading this. Bond is most often formed through close friendship. Just as like again, we could go back to with the best advice anyone ever gave anybody about marriage and sex and love is marry your best friend. Marry your best friend. You're your person who you're married to should be your best friend, bestier than your bestie, right Otherwise, why are you bothering? What is this? This is just a fake thing you're doing, just a fulfiller role or whatever that can work out too tactically. But you know, best friend, So what is his best friend? Someone who you have a close emotional and intellectual intimacy with. Says no instant attraction Demiseexuals do not experience sexual desire for strangers, acquaintances, or celebrities based on physical appearance alone. Yeah, what's really really interesting to me? I was just thinking about this last night. Is I do not anymore for a while now? If I look at it, there's like a guy he's like chiseled, and he's in a movie and he's like, oh, I don't even care, Like I genuinely don't care, but I used to. But you look back on like my Facebook post from like ten years ago, fifteen years ago, and I'm like, ooh, I would totally fuck Kirk or whatever, the guy who played Kirk on Space Track or what Star Trek. Like a bunch of my posts were like that, and I was like, oh, it was like cringey. I was like gross, yeah, but I really was feeling that way. But actually I was so unwell still. I had not healed almost anything, but I thought I had. But I was doing pretty good in life as far as people are concerned. Checked all the boxes, college degrees, career path, married, good guy, doesn't hurt me, loves me to death, right, all the boxes are checked. But I was saying it like that, But I didn't think that was There was nothing wrong with that. Right When people say that, people are like, oh, that's so funny, or oh, everybody has their like celebrity person they get to have sex with if they actually get the opportunity someday. And I had mine, right, oh, And I thought, oh, that'd be so cool. And one day, as I was like healing more and more, I was like, would I actually like if Johnny Depp, well, not Johnny Depp now, but like Johnny Depp then right, but like Orlando Bloom is legless, or something like if he walked up to me right now, would I actually just go have sex with him and like it whether or not it was sexually pleasing or not? Could I do that? And my answer was like, no, gross In fact, it was grossing me out. And the healthier I've gotten, and the more well I've gotten, and the more I've healed my traumas and been really genuine to myself and had this you know environment where I get to be just so true to myself, radical to myself, radically true to myself is what I meant. The more I've I'm not even not I'm not. I don't even have to pretend. I genuinely like a super hot guy could walk by just like dripping whatever if people think it's sexy, and I'd be like, ough, like maybe you should put some bothesonsre like are you cold here? Or cover up right? I don't have any sexual attraction to people who I'm not close with. I only am sexually attracted to my soulmate. Literally, I used to think people just said that shit to say it, I just thought they thought that's what they were supposed to feel and think, and so they were lying. And now I'm that person because I'm healthy, and it blows my fucking mind. So I kind of understand how these people are blowing their own fucking minds when they're like, weird, I'm only into people who I love. You're supposed to only be into people who you love. You're supposed to be there's something else going on. If something else is going on, I'm not saying you. If you're sitting there going like, hey, I'm super into like people on those TV screen or whatever, I'm not saying you have some sort of massive problems. Again, it's very normal in our society. But I just am personally aware there is actually something that is not healthy about that. It's not healthy. It's not healthy at all. So it says the spectrum. Because demisexuality is on the asexual spectrum. It bridges the gap between asexuality and alo sexuality, which is experiencing frequent sexual attraction. Asexuals you're almost never or you never are sexually attracted to anyone or anything. Again, that's also in a barent state, there's actually something wrong. Usually again, it may often come from trauma and there's a severe repression going on. Right, and then allosexuality is like you're attracted to everything all the time. I actually knew somebody who had this. It was like an affliction. They were not happy about it. They were sexually abused as a child, and they constantly, one percent of all day, every day, looked at every single human and thought about having sex with them, not going to act on it. Not a dangerous person. It was an obsessive thing, right, It was a It was a coping mechanism. You're like, you know, sexually abused as a child, then you create this experience for yourself where, oh everything is cool. I've just in fact liked to have sex all the time with everyone. It's always good. It's like an overreaction overcope. Right. So that's allosexuality, they're saying, horrible. Both of these are horrible afflictions. You are meant to be a sexual being with people who you will love deeply and have a close intimate bond with. You're not meant to never have sexual attraction. You're not meant to always have sexual attraction. That's neither of those things is healthy. So they're saying, this is on the spectrum of this what how is how is being attracted to someone who you love and have a deep intimate bond with. How is that anywhere near a sexuality? It's not. How is it anywhere near alloseexuality? It's not. But they have to make it into this again, not responsible for myself. I'm just happen to land on these various spectrums of being and none of them have anything to do with my actual sovereignty or choice. All of it is just happening to me. It just so happens to be this way. Why, it's wild what they'll do to never take responsibility for themselves. Right, And it says attraction versus action, experiencing sexual attraction requires a bond. But demi sexual individuals are still fully capable of choosing to engage or abstain from sexual activities. Do you know why they say that? Not because anyone questioned whether it was true, because everyone assumes in fact that one hundred percent of people are one hundred percent capable of choosing when to engage in sexual acts. But because some people can't take responsibility so much that they say no, I'm a sex adage and I he myself. And then they have to say stuff like this for every other sexual orientation or situation to make it normalized. Right, to normalize the lack of responsibility. You do the same thing with pedophiles when you get there. Oh, they're perfectly gapable of choosing to act or not act on it. Okay, all right, So that's the AI's definition. Here's a have a Gay Day Facebook page or group I'm not sure, and they're saying sharing this image that says demisexual have a gay Day. It's two men that seem to be very intimate with one another, and it says only feeling sexual attraction after a strong emotional bond is formed. That needed an image for some reason, and it needed to be gay for some reason. So you can be a gay, astray, a trans, demisexual, you can be anything and demi sexual. Right. This is from the subreddit demisexuality. It says some confused thoughts about demisexuality being considered a type of asexuality. He says, demisexual seems to describe me. Well, I'm not interested in sex with anyone I'm not strongly emotionally connected to. If not outright in love with It's not a morality thing. I have to say that too, right, because this isn't a Christian thing. It's not traditional. It's totally different from traditional things. Don't get mad at me. They're so desperate because this group is so hateful. Because this group, if you don't toe every line they have, they're going to land bast you. This is the most controlling group of people that you can find. You can't say things that don't fit in what they've preconstructed for you to think and say. So he has to say, or she or whoever has to say. It's not a morality thing. Don't get mad at me, don't attack me. In fact, that again, that's why demisexuality is a think at all, so that normal people can exist in this hyper controlling, deeply narcissistic, abusive group of people that pretend to be open and welcoming and tolerant and la la there the most hateful people that exist. So does it just have never occurred to me to want to do something sexual in another situation? My confusion is that now people are categorizing this as asexuality. Yeah, it is weird. Like I said, the demisexuals, the old school, which I think is only a few months old. Demiseexuals are already being pushed into categories. Don't make them comfortable. But guess what, They're not gonna have a choice because this group hates everybody who doesn't do what they say, So you better do what they say. You're asexual, now, deal with it. The war has begun. It's the war. What's happening now? Okay? This is what is demisexuality, meaning signs and how it shapes attraction. Here's the signs that you're demisexual. Guys, if it's confusing for you to figure out whether or not you're only sexually attracted to people you have close connections with, here's the signs are people this don I don't know. This is from a place called talk space. Here's the key takeaways. Demisexuality is a sexual orientation on the asexual spectrum, where sexual attraction typically emerges only after a strong emotional bond forms, not before. Demisexuality describes a consistent pattern of attraction, not a preference, a libido level, or a choice about how to date. Demisexual people can hold any romantic orientation and may feel at home within the broader asexual community. All of that should be obvious. But here's a whole article to tell you all of those things. It's really just teaching you how to fit into the narcissistic world that is the identity politics, non responsibility for self sort of world of the leftist. Primary attraction is immediate, based on appearance or first impressions. Secondary attraction is developed over time through emotional connection. It's wild. It's wild to be so dysfunctional that we think it's normal to just look at someone and want to have sex with them. Let me qualify that. If you're in this stage of youth where your hormones are very strange and sexual impulses can be kind of like super high, then there definitely can be things like that going on that are perfectly normal and healthy. But when you're just a well rounded adult, that's not normal. It's not normal to just walk around being like, oh, I'm gonna have sex with that and that over there. Yeah. And here's the difference. I can look at any human man, woman, anybody and say, you know, is this person beautiful? Is there shape pleasing? These are esthetic things that have to do with like I've talked about before, And you can go watch the episodes, if you're interested, they have to do with math and the way our brain has developed over time over thousands, hundreds of thousands of years. In fact, that's what those things have to do with, right, Which faces are pleasing and which shapes of bodies are pleasing, That's what those things have to do with. So anybody can look at anyone and be like, that is an objectively beautiful person, right, Or that person has a shape that would perhaps allow them to have many babies very easily and feed them amply. Right, anybody can do that. That doesn't equal attraction. It doesn't equal sexual attraction. So so also know that when they're talking about attraction, they're talking about when you look at someone and want to fuck them. It's very different, right. It's also very different to you know, get to know a personality of somebody and be like, man, I really love that. I hope to find something like that for myself. Right, And that doesn't have to be sexual attraction either. That can just be apreciation for qualities that you see that you like those. Those things don't have to be sexual, right, So all of us can have various levels of what they're gonna call attraction without it being sexual, and it would be more helpful to note those things, especially for children, you know, for people coming up, it's like, yeah, you can appreciate the way someone looks, you can love it. In fact, you can think it's very beautiful or exceptional, and you can still not want to have sex with them, right, and that could still not be sexual for you. That might be helpful for people to understand. It says most people experience both primary attraction and secondary attraction. I don't know that that's true, because again, these people are so poor at actually describing reality that I don't know that they even account for what I just described, which is the ability to appreciate somebody's looks without being sexually attracted to them. Right, So do most people experience that? Yeah, I'm sure of it. I'm sure most people most of the time, with their just stopping to look at a person and notice how they look, they're going to notice things they like and don't like. That doesn't have to do with attraction. If you're going at this from a scientific logical point of view, you would have to differentiate between all those things in order to say a sentence like most people experience both. I don't know that that's true. I don't know that that's true at all. In fact, I would say unfortunately, the more traumatized you might be, the more unlikely it is for you to feel sexual attraction towards someone that you do have an actual, powerful, emotional and mental healthy bond with. This is a very common thing, and especially for abused to traumatized women to be turned off by that. Their sexual partners tend to be people who are emotionally unavailable, maybe abusive, whereas they're like close friends that happened to be of the gender that they are otherwise sexually attracted to, So might be someone they're very very close with, but to think of that person as a sexual partners if it ghos. I work with lots of people. I've seen it over and over again. Any counselor any therapist out there would show you the same thing. So you know how many people are actually experiencing either of these things, and what other types of experiences might they be having that you're miscategorizing as attraction. It's a whole thing. It's a whole thing that you're not going to get into because your only goal here is to give someone a label so that they continue to fit into the radical leftist view of sexuality while actually being normal and healthy. That's the only thing going on here, So they put it on this asexual spectrum again for no reason at all. They also have something called gray sexual. This is someone who is otherwise would have been called asexual and the past, but technically sometimes they do actually have sexual attraction to someone or something, so they're gray sexual that we would have just used to say asexual if it's so rare that it's notable if you're still generally asexual. But now there's gray sexual, and then demisexual is after that. They're literally making it a strange thing to not always be attracted to things all the time, to not always want to have sex, as though it's weird. It's bizarre. It's bizarre because why understanding this distinction matters. It clarifies how attraction works. No, it doesn't. It absolutely muddies the water, and it leaves out so much it's not clarifying much. It reduces common misconceptions. Demisexuality isn't about waiting or having higher standards or lacking interest. This is such a crab in the bucket state, and it's blowing my mind. This is like there's a group of people and they're like, what, we're all fucking why aren't you? And you're like, oh shit, I can't say I'm waiting because then I sound Christian. And I can't say it's a moral thing because then I sound, you know, like I might be like old fashioned or you know, not progressive enough. I can't say it's a standards thing and that no one's yet meant my standards because then I sound judgmental, right, And so I have to say something else, what is it? Oh, I'll just say that I'm only attracted to people who I'm emotionally connected with. You ended on the thing that's actually the most healthy, normal thing. But because now you can say it's a sexual orientation, these people will allow you to remain in their shitty bucket with them. You can be a crab in the bucket with them the whole time, all the time you want it. Say the same stuff is when someone's trying to leave poverty or go to college or leave the reservation, you're like, oh, what you think you just have higher standards in us, just better than us. Uh No, I just thought I was gonna do what I wanted with my fucking life. You'd JEALOUSP shit, why don't you do something with yours? Right? Maybe we should say that more often. It separates attraction from behavior, describes how attraction is experienced, not how someone chooses to date or form relationships. But it literally is a choice, you idiots. Everything you do in life is your choice, one hundred percent of it. Everything you think, everything you feel, everything you act, everything you say, it's all your choice. Deal with it. Grow up. It supports self understanding. I understand myself as a demisexual. I'm never gonna tell someone I'm a demisexual. I fit this category. No, I'm not a demisexual. I'm a normal, healthy adult female. Oh seven signs you might be demisexual? Does your attraction tend to follow emotional connection? You know what's funny is even though I didn't know, even though I had all these things where I was not attracted really to people who are nice or good because I was so messed up, and uh, you know, and all of this stuff and whatever, I still I always would say, like, it's so weird to me because I'll see someone and I'll think they're kind of ugly, but then I'll get to know them and they're so cool that I like then think they're hot. That was confusing for me again because I was dysfunctional, and that is actually how things are supposed to function. So I didn't get it. That confused me. I'd be like, and then someone will be super hot and then I'll talk to them and they're a piece of shit and I'll be like, oh you're ugly. Now, yeah, this is just actually normal. This is just actually how things go. If you're drawn to people, you already know you might be demisexual. So if you don't fuck strangers, you might be demisexual. Casual dating or hookup culture feels unappealing. That's not just healthy and normal, that's just that're you have this weird type of sexuality called demisexuality. Weirdo. Oh my god, that's how bad it is. Right now, it takes time for attraction to develop for you, you might be demisexual. You notice personality before physical attraction. Instant attraction can feel confusing, You're unfamiliar what is happening. Attraction can feel rare or unexpected when it happens therapists. Therapists wrote this article, therapists are working with this now. That's why I'm never going to become an actual therapist. I'm going to keep changing people's lives with them and the way I do it. Now, Oh, let's see if this wants anything good to give us. I think we actually hit all this. It just goes into all these other things. Here's here's a good one, demisexuality versus sapio sexuality. While demisexual people must feel an emotional connection, sapio sexuals must first feel an intellectual connection. They're mainly attracted to intell legence. Safe you have. Sexuality is just for anyone who's actually intelligent and again healthy, you would also like another intelligent mate. Oh, you don't understand flirting. You might be a demisexual. That's not a real thing. You might not understand flirting because you're not interested in shallow conversations and that's what people call flirting. Dude. I always was like, I was like, what, just tell me, what are we doing here? We're just having a drink and that's cool. Fine, if you're trying to fuck, just let me know. Just have totally different types of conversations perhaps, or I'll just know and then I'll walk away. Right, Well, at least we know, let's just be honest here, Like I don't need this fucking bullshit. You're not gonna trick me into anything. Oh, that's what most flirting seems like. I can I trick this person into liking me. Here's in fact, the consistent anthropologically studied recorded norms. Right, here's a key concept. This is a book. Marriage in anthropology mean that means studied studying human behavior around the world. Right All Cultures says marriage performs four recurring functions across societies. It legitimizes certain sexual relations, legitimizes offspring for inheritance, creates official kinship ties between whole families, and organizes economic resources and political alliances. That is the function of marriage societally and politically, and underneath all of that, it tends to make you very close and intimate with a person who you are having sex with. Ideally, that is what you love. You love to have sex with this person who is the most close to you of all of the world. Right. It does admit there is some polygny and polyandry, which is one man married to multiple women in the case of polygony and in polyandry, one woman married to multiple men. It says that's actually stremely rare while polygamy has been permitted in the majority of world societies but occasionally and it's still monogamy remains the statistical norm in all cultures droughout all time because having one man worried to multiple women requires so much resources. You're going to support all these women and all their children, right, you have to be pretty rich. So when it does happen, it's rare, but it does happen, and polyandria almost never happens. There's almost never a woman married to multiple men. There's marriage payments, there's where people move after they're married. Spouse selection runs between finding people outside of your group in order to allot ally with them or marrying within it by religion, cast, or class. A lot often across culturally manages this very strictly, in fact, in order to avoid obvious problems with in breeding and more. And it says romantic love is recognized in nearly every society. Romantic love is recognized nearly every siety. It's a little bit newer to let everyone be free to just choose romantic love, as in it's the past many hundreds of years where that has been becoming the norm. Before that, it wasn't always the case, because again there was just needs. You might be in a rural, small place, there's this one guy for you, that's the guy. Like you're gonna have to figure it out, you know. That's the That's just the problem with place and time. It's not like this thing that people tried to make this oppressiveness right. But my point being when people act like it's so weird to have marriage and attraction based on intimacy, right, and to have that be the norm, and they act like that's crazy, or that it was like created by Christians to control women, or that it's this like culturally outdated thing, it is actually the norm. It remains the norm. It's been the norm for so long because it's so effective, because it works so well to keep societies going, to keep order and law so that you can keep society going, so that the human race can continue. This has been the norm forever. There's nothing weird about it. There's nothing Christian about it. There's a lot that's Christian about but it doesn't come from Christianity. There's nothing controlling about it, there's nothing anti woman about it. But these are all the lives of people genuinely believe and so they're like, yeah, of course, we should just fuck anybody for any reason at any time. We're free. We're free. I had a friend of mine who's gay, came up to me and he was saying, you know, I actually think that the older I get, the more I think it might be a mistake to let people be gay. I'm paraphrasing for him. He'll forgive me if I get oh small details wrong. But he's like, I just I realize that men who are not and however he put it, it was kind of like almost like restrained by a woman. Men who are not restrained by a woman, and the need to provide for a family, they're just kind of feckless, Like they just kind of tend to have like no purpose and no need for real morals, and like all of this sort of starts to fall apart, and he just sees that men often are becoming having a lack of sort of motivation in a way. He's a gay man. By the way, he's not saying he's not going to be gay anymore because of this. He's just saying he notices things because he's an intelligent human being, and so he's actually saying I'm like, yeah, I kind of get like why society says, like, you know, in general in the past, has said, no, you can't be gay, you have to have a wife and have kids, and like do it this way, And there's a reason why keeps society going, it keeps the human race going. Neither of us, him or I are saying people shouldn't be gay. We're saying, like, there's a reason why the family unit is created in such a way, functions in such a way, is so effective and is in fact our default setting. And there's nothing oppressive about it, nothing specifically Christian about it, and nothing that's anti woman about it. This is a Marxist ideology, though, has come in and said, now all of this has to be destroyed. It's all wrong, it's all oppressive, and it keeps you from being free, traps you. Well, yeah, some people have been trapped by it. Some people, as we've just seen, are trapped by the mega identity politics. You must be different from the norm or what we thought was the norm. You must be different from tradition, you must reject it and rebel against it. Some people are trapped by that. That's why they came up with demisexuality. They had to come up with it because they're trapped in it because they don't feel like they can actually be true to themselves, say what they feel and act as they would like to act, because these cluster be nightmare narcissistic fucks will attack and reject and abandon them for being that which is true to themselves. So, yeah, some people are going to get stuck if we have this traditional views on marriage in the family, and some people are going to get stuck if we don't, and other things will also fall apart in that scenario where we do not have the family, and do not have monogamy, and do not in general have people who are heterosexual as the norm. It is the entire backbone, it's the basis. It's the cornerstone of everything we do, all of our existence, all of our politics, all of our society is built on the family. And the person who best describes that, in my opinion as G. K. Chesterton, who viewed marriage and the family as the oldest and most sacred of human institutions. He saw the marriage vow not as a restriction of freedom, but as a voluntary, romantic defiance of the world, a promise that creates a private sovereign space to protect human dignity against the overreach of the state and modern industrialism. He saw it as the revolution and the way to keep your liberty from the state, which will always tend towards oppression and centralization of power. He's not a stupid man, and he's not just saying this to say it. He's one of the most intelligent people who's ever lived and written about things. And he's saying it because it's true. It's true. There's a reason why when you read communist literature, they attack the family, because they know that to destroy the family will destroy everything else in society, and now they can seize all power and control. In Pole Pot's Cambodia, small children would be marched to their training camps while their parents were marched to their work camps. And if their parents happened to slip them a little bit of food that they happened to find by some fucking crazy stroke of luck in this impoverished, horrifying scenario, the children were trained to rat that parent out, and the ChIL child would then get food and love and appreciation which they hadn't been getting. Because this is communist Paul Pot Cambodia, right, So the kid would do it, and the kid would rat out their parents, and their parents would get shot and killed, and the kid would get a couple extra snacks and get praise. And now you've destroyed all connection, all human connection. Right. The thing that you might otherwise fight and die for is killed out of you. You don't have any of it left. There's no independence there, there's nothing sacred to fight for. There. There is only obedience to the state, and all there is the state, and you you're alone in that. Nobody can live in that way. Nobody can overcome those odds. But the family can. And that's why in every book of communism they destroy, attack and say that the nuclear family should be destroyed. That's why in every communist revolution they attack families first, try to separate them as much as possible, and or outright kill their connections to each other. That's why it's in Brave New World, that's why it's in nineteen eighty four, that's why it's in everything you've ever read that has anything to do with that sort of worldview, because they see that it is the primary problem that they have between themselves and gaining ultimate centralized power. And you can pretend all you want it's for people's betterment or whatever, but what it actually is is centralized ultimate power. Who wouldn't want that if you're a power hungry psychopath. And what's standing in the way of you and it? The family. Yes, there is a reason why we have families, and yes some people get trapped in them, and some of them are not great. But to throw them away in order to have furry butt plug parties and orgies and whatever other misadventures you're having in your sick, sexual, dysfunctional world. To put the whole fate of the human race, our political, our societal, and our future existence at risk so that you could be a disgusting, perverse pretty fucked up. It's pretty fucked up to call that freedom. You do what you want. I'm not gonna stop any individual from saying their trands or sis or you know, sticking their furry butt plug up, or you know, having their weird, loomy sex parties or whatever else. None of my business. In general, I'm gonna keep bringing us back to these truths in hopes that we save ourselves from the absolute devolution that we're creating in this downward spiral of cultural collapse.
Speaker 2: GK.
Speaker 4: Chesterton is one of the most beautifully eloquent defenders of traditional families and marriage I've ever read in my life. He just is I don't know if I think I just said he's one of He just is the best. Let's just have a couple quotes from him on this, just a few quotes. There's someone who's collected from some of them. He says, well, free love seems to me a heresy. Divorce does really seem to me a superstition. It is not only more of a superstition than free love, but much more of a superstition and strict sacramental marriage. And this point can hardly be made too plain. It is the partisans of divorce, not the defenders of marriage, who attach a stiff and senseless sanctity to a mere ceremony apart from the meaning of the ceremony. It is our opponents and not we, who hope to be saved by the letter of ritual instead of the spirit of reality. He's saying, you're the one who imagines as possible that a piece of paper from the state means something. The marriage itself is the reality, saying this is actually what human souls are seeking is to connect with one other person who is their sacred, committed, safe place of sovereignty that they create together in their home. That this sacred bond is the thing, and that's what matters. And so your paper doesn't matter. That People who are into marriage don't even think that the marriage itself, the ceremony, or the paper is the thing that matters. But divorces they think that that's what matters. So that was really interesting. He's always doing this. He's making you see things in a very interesting way. Many quite disinterested people urge many quite reasonable considerations in the case of divorce, he says, as a type of domestic liberation, But in the journalistic and general discussion of the matter, there's far too much of the mind that works backwards and at random, in the manner of all windows and no walls. Such people say they want divorce without asking themselves whether they want marriage. Even in order to be divorce, it has generally been found necessary to go through the preliminary formality of being married. We might as well, oh sorry, he says, And unless the nature of this initial act be considered, we might as well be discussing haircutting. For the bald or spectacles. For the blind, to be divorced is to be in the literal sense, unmarried. And there's no sense in a thing being undone when we do not know if it is done. He's always he's very funny too, in the most academic way possible. But he's right, right, were you even married? Then? Do you even know what marriage is? Do you even know if you want marriage? Have you ever thought about it? Actually? To get divorced implies that you do actually want a marriage, but it seems as though you never actually had one, because saying the word divorce and having his paper can't actually disunite you from another soul, you know. And this is at a time when obviously almost everyone stayed married no matter what, and divorce was very uncommon, and he was seeing the sort of start of the rise of some of these more radical Marxist types of ideas feminism and the like, and so a divorce was becoming more common. And he's very fair about it. It does a great job not actually being he's less judgmental than me, for sure. He talks again about, uh, you know, the document itself. Signing this document like has nothing to do with it. It is a union of souls, and it's a commitment you make, and this must be fine. I haven't read this one yet. He says. If divorce is a disease, it's no longer to be a fashionable disease like appendicitis. It is to be made an epidemic like smallpox. As we've already seen, papers and public men today make a vast bread of the necessity of setting a poor man free to get a divorce. Now, why are they so mortally anxious that he should be free to get a divorce, and not in the least anxious that he should be free to get anything else. Why are the same people happy, nay, almost hilarious when he gets a divorce, who are horrified when he gets a drink? This is the teetotally time too. It is mostly women. Yeah, it's interesting. Why did the wealthy want divorce to become necessary? Why did they promote feminism and the further destruction of the family unit in that way? Why did they also promote the destruction of the family by having the nanny state right that rewards you for not having a father in the house, thereby creating all of these single mother families, which again you can already. See, it doesn't matter if you like it or not, or if you think it's neat or not, or if you want this to exist or not. So if it's not a convenient fact for you, that's too bad. You still have to deal with it. But it is true that children from single parent families are most likely to fail at life in almost every category could discern. They're most likely to not succeed in education. They're most likely to commit crimes. They're most likely to not create successful bonds and families of their own. They're most likely to not have fulfilling, sustained careers. Why would you want to do that to people?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 4: Yeah, because it makes them more controllable, Because it makes society and the political world more unstable, more unclear, and easier and easier for you to say. Here, I have the offer for you, I have the answer for you. Rely on me. Now, I have the power. Are you free? Now? Are you more free? Now? If freedom to you means and GK. Testis does a great job of describing this too. If freedom to you means being able to do anything you want at any time, you don't understand freedom right. True freedom is a political and a social thing. I mean, true freedom is in your soul, of right, It's a freedom from bondage and freedom from leading lacking a soul, freedom to be true to yourself, all that. But we're talking about freedom as far as political things go. That's not free. It's not freedom to just be able to like, oh, you know what, it's two am, I'm gonna wander down to a club and I'm gonna just find someone. I'm just gonna go home with them and have sex with them. That's not freedom. In fact, you hit most of these situations you're quite burdened by your addictions and by your lack of health, by your lack of wellness, its internal to yourself. That's a huge burden. Leads to addiction, depression, anxiety. What are the things that are most likely to lead someone out of anxiety and depression? Taking walks, eating well, talking to other humans who you have an emotional connection with and feeling connected and doing things that are new to you. That's more effective than all the drugs. That's more effective than all the pharmaceuticals. There's studies on studies on studies on studies on studies that prove that over and over again. So now you're not free because you have no responsibility, no inner wellness, are just wandering through the world for the next fuck, full of addictions, full of self hatred, full of contradictions, miserable and desperately trying to control a bunch of other people's language, like whether they say your assists or whatever, trans or whatever, instead of just taking care of yourself and making a fulfilling life and being happy. So yeah, it's interesting. He actually GK. Chestershan will talk about too. That's the commitment of marriage itself is something that brings its own deep wellness and satisfaction. Even if you thought you weren't deeply in love with your partner, if you stay committed to that, you'd stay committed to creating with each other this sacred space of the family and the home. That this is one of the most soul fulfilling things that you can experience. Maybe he's right. I wouldn't know I didn't have kids, but he is right, and I can know. But having this person who you are deeply soul level, truly authentic with and committed to, it's everything. There's nothing else. In fact, I am so grateful that that is something that I have found in my life. I am sad about all the lies I was told. And I've shared these before. I've done whole episodes on the lies that we've told each other about sex, you know, back in the day. I believe them all. He's like, Oh, you're supposed to have sex with multiple people so you can see, like which penis you like, and like like what type of person and what type of sex, and now you can get married because now you know. No, they've done against studies on studies, on studies that show the people who don't have a lot of sex and don't have a lot of partners and get married, especially the people who waited and then are monogamous with their partner, happiest of all, most sexually satisfied of all. So that was a lie. They're still telling that lie. Oh well, you got to shop around. No, you don't. You're not stupid. You know what you like. You don't need a bunch of random dicks to show you what you like about connection with other humans or vaginas or whatever you're to do. I don't care, right, Yeah. The other lie, oh, birth control is safe, there's no long term effects. Lie. People who have been on long term birth control, have worse perimenopause and menopause symptoms, worse pemonal situations all throughout their life. Nobody says anything. Still not being told to people. Kids are still being told, you know, just take it. It's safe. It's better than I'm in a baby, right, go fuck everyone. It's dark, dude. We got to a dark place here in society. Hen it's going to take a lot of light to dig us out. But the light starts with us actually understanding it, being honest about it in ourselves. And also whenever that comes up, maybe if it's the right for you, right situation, for you, being brave enough to say, you know what, that's actually a lie, you know what, that's not actually what's best in life, or being like my gay friend who said, you know what, I don't know that we should allow it to be gay as a gay person, right, Being brave enough to say things that you notice about reality. It's part of what brings the light backs, part of what allows people to break free from their own delusions, and especially of those sick little cluster be narcissistic circles that demand not authenticity, not that you get to beat you, but that you must toe their political and social line, or you will be abandoned. It helps free people from that helps people create better, lasting lives. So let's be as honest as we can, as often as we can say the things we notice, loving and colmway and until we can do that all day, every day, because the world has changed. Travel well, interbalance and always look inside first.
Speaker 1: Clue doing screens. It's a plot to drop the hike. Fighting amongst each other, all the rumors that don't like you.
Speaker 3: Macrob has cropped the melancholi with.
Speaker 2: The wood Wanza Holly suggestions out of pick the rights of camelflats and Holley, but tip the mental robbery execute.
Speaker 1: It's up only the popricy. It is back to Rea and Black the top with me.
Speaker 3: Put the hands up to tech the acasta cause you know, deep down to something bigger than get wallet.