Speaker 1: Welcome to the number one radio health talk show in America, The Doctor Bob Martin Show. Doctor Martin is a chiropractic physician, a board certified clinical nutritionist, and diplomat of the American Academy of Anti Aging Medicine. The information presented on this show is educational in nature. Please consult your personal healthcare provider regarding health issues. You may have got a health related problem or challenge, not feeling well, and you just don't know where to turner what to do. Doctor Bob Martin is here for you and will do his very best to answer your health question. The tone free number to ask Doctor Martin a health question or to make a health related comment is eight hundred six oh six eighty eight twenty two. Eight hundred six oh six eighty eight twenty two. That's eight hundred six zero six eighty eight twenty two. It's the Doctor Bob Martin Show.
Speaker 2: Well, it's a jungle out there.
Speaker 3: What foods do you need to avoid? What supplements or natural remedies should you take? What health practitioners should you see. You've got questions, We've got health related answers. And when I say we, I mean doctor Adam Brockman, co host of the show, executive producer. He'll be joining us next hour to weigh in on a whole lot of different topics that you should know more about, all right, Coming up a little bit later in this hour, ladies and general will be joined by a special guest on a very important topic you'll not want to miss out on. And also coming up, we're going to be talking about these popular snacks that we've all consumed at one time or another, and some people listening to the Son of my voice right now are consuming them on a real regular basis. And as they continue to consume these popular snacks, they increase the risk of the big sea and the big h cancer heart disease. In a major review, Asian scientists who tracked the diets of over eight million adults discovered that consuming just an extra one hundred grams of ultra processed foods referred to as UPFS ultra processed foods each day increased the risk of digestive diseases by a whopping twenty percent. And we'll get back to that topic shortly here, but I also want to let you know that next hour we're going to be talking about the US Surgeon General nominee Doctor Casey means the Make America Healthy Again movement MEGA has now nominated a new surgeon general and man Oman has that opened up a cataworms. Oh, there's there's a daggers going on and bullets flying about her nomination on both sides of the equation, both the conventional medical team and those who are believing that our healthcare system is broken and it needs to be fixed safely and naturally whenever possible. And since seventy three percent of all adult Americans believe our healthcare system does not fulfill their needs, we need to talk about this topic.
Speaker 2: We really do.
Speaker 3: And we will get to that with doctor Adam Brockman next hour, but we begin with this and I again, I don't mean to beat a dead or tired horse on this with these ultra processed foods, but we need to talk. Just a bag of potato chips, and I'll tell you what I have consumed my fair share of potato chips over my life. Oh yes, and you may have two. They could raise the risk this is on. This is based on brand new information out and we've talked about it on the show before. We'll continue to talk about it and reminds you, because it's hard to break these habits, especially if you've been doing it since childhood and now you're an adult in your twenties, thirties, forty fifties, sixties and beyond. Just one bag of potato chips a day could raise your risk but life threatening heart attack cancer, and it shocked the research community.
Speaker 2: It did.
Speaker 3: We're talking about these addictive, addictive laden foods such as potato chips, Cheetos, Doritos, Skittles. You put the list together, it's there, and it's all right there waiting for you to consume. As you roll into the convenience store and the prototypical conventional grocery store, those bags are calling you in because they have tickled your addictive taste. But at one point in time, and you remember that there's memory involved in it, and you liked it, and you'd like to visit it again because it makes you feel good, but it it's not good for you.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 3: Many of these foods being vilified. They do increase your risk, these studies show. Dozens of studies show linking them to a risk of diabetes type two diabetes, which is exploding in the United States. It's epidemic in terms of numbers and experts. Have you been called for ault processed foods or these upfs typically anything edible that has more artificial ingredients than natural ones. And that's what you should look for when you're looking at the labels. Read the labels, and if you see all these ingredients that you can't recognize or pronounce, put it down. It's not good for you. Oh once in a while throwing one back of you're hungry and you're in the middle of something somewhere and you can't find anything else.
Speaker 2: Yeah, then you get back on track knowing that you.
Speaker 3: Violated yourself with one of these ultraprocessed foods and ultimately they're going to undermine your health. Now, in a major review, Asian scientists who at the diets and more than eight million adults discovered that consuming as I said, over an extra one hundred grams of these ultraprocessed foods roughly about two bags of potato chips, just two bags small bags, by the way, also increase the risk of digestive disorder. So add that to the list of cancer, heart disease, diabetes. Now they're saying it causes digestive problems huge by twenty percent, and you might be seeing, well, we'll see one bag. What is that one bag of these chips? Twenty I think it's right around twenty eight grams I believe, no, no, I'm sorry, sixty six grams. So at one hundred, that's the threshold. And just one bag of chips gets you to sixty six. And if you eat any other ultra processed foods beyond that, maybe another bag, throw another bag in there, you're over the limit of what they call the danger zone as it relates to exposing your body, your health, your future to these problems associated with eating these processed foods, these ultra process foods, and there's.
Speaker 2: Different kinds now.
Speaker 3: Scientists today labeled the fightings important and urged governments around the world to tighten food labeling regulations which would force manufacturers to disclose exactly which additives are present in these ultra processed foods. Now, you would believe, as an American, we would know about these things before this point in time. But of course, as I have mentioned on the show, the medical profession in this country has been sleeping at the wheel as it relates to healthcare. I mean, they do a great job at sick care and emergency care and nine to one to one ambulances the emergency room, all that, but when it comes to keeping us healthy. Look, there's no dollars in it. There's no profitability in getting people well. You put yourself out of business. If you're a allopathic practitioner who wants that, you don't you go to school like eight twelve years. You want to stay in business, so you just give people symptomatic relief. That's what you're taught to do. Doctors mean well, but it doesn't satisfy our needs as citizens as to how to teach people how to stay healthy and be their own best doctors most of the time, which this show has been dedicated to since its inception thirty years ago, and others like it because there are others now. This doctor Lou who's an expert in cardiology and the study co author, said at I quote, clinicians should clearly explain that these alter processed foods upfs are typically high in added sugars, added sodium, added unhealthy fats, while being low in fiber, low in essential vitamins and other protective nutrient. Here's a medical doctor who's a cardiologist, a researcher, a very smart individual trying to compel his colleagues to do something about the crisis that we have found ourselves in. And ladies and gentlemen, I'm very pessimistic about that changing. And I'll tell you why I'm pessimistic, because I've watched it evolve over the last well about fifty years since I've been a doctor. I've seen little to no change in conventional medicine in this regard. Oh yeah, they provide lip service all day, every day about it, but they do nothing about it, and actually usually do just the opposite and say, all those crazy people who want to eat whole food, oh those weirdos is you know, these hippies, Yeah, these veggies. Look, you can get all the nutrients you need. Just eat the standard American diet, which is the sad diet, and you'll get everything you need. The medical profession's been telling us that for decades. We know it's not true. We know these food manufacturers do everything they can to put junk in the food to addict us. So we have to go back over and over and over to try to get the nutrients we need, but we never do. And that's why you have to take it upon yourself to protect yourself and your family by finding places where you can actually obtain whole foods, foods that are less processed.
Speaker 2: And every once in a.
Speaker 3: While, if you want to fall off the wagon, it needs some unprocessed or some ultra process foods, fine, go for it, and then get over it and get back on track, because if you do, you'll not only extend your lifespan, but you'll also have better quality of life and less chronic diseases. That's what it's really all about, right, I hope, So in your mind, all right, stay tuned for our special guest Jane Jansen coming up. You're listening to the Doctor Bob margin Show.
Speaker 4: Some I'm gonna stand by and welcome to Welcome back to this hour of the Doctor Bob Martin Show.
Speaker 3: We thank you for tuning into the program today. Now, for those of you who are listening right now and have been interested in having your health questions answered via the Doctor Bob Martin Show, call her hotline phone number or via the personal website at doctor Bob dot com, where you can drop off an email over there and always spell out the word doctor D O C T O R Bob dot com. Those are the two locations you can actually send a question into both doctor Adam Brockman, who will be along with us next hour, and myself to answer on the air. And if you want to call in to our hotline phone number to ask a question, you may do so, and that number is available to you three sixty five twenty four to seven, and you'll be asked to state your first name only after you turn your radio down if it happens to be during the show. We don't want the radio blaring in the background, so turn that down. Then state your first name, the city and state you're living in. That's all we need to know, and then your question or your health related comment, which we take. Also, here's the number jotted down for safekeeping. You never know when you're gonna need it. If you run into trouble with your most precious possession, your health, and you're interested in becoming your own best doctor. Most of the time, we'll tell you how. Here's the number. Eight hundred six zero six eight eight two two. Eight hundred six zero six eighty eight twenty two is the call in phone number to have your health question answered or to drop off your health related comment about something you've heard on the show, or something you've seen in the news that you thought would be a benefit for us to hear. One eight hundred six to zero six eighty eight twenty two is the call in phone number. All right, now, we're gonna turn our attention to our special guest. And before I do, I got to tell you that decades ago I had the great opportunity of interviewing a icon within the health care arena. His name, doctor Bernard Jensen. Doctor Bernard Jensen was a doctor way ahead of his time. I used to go to seminars that he put on in California. I've had him on the show as a guest many times over the years. Doctor Bernard Jensen a doctor of chiropractic. And you know, decades ago, he said, and he wrote in his books that, boy, oh boy, if you just helped to manage a person's gastro intestinal track by making sure that their healthy microbiome, the good bacteria that resides there, stays in control and keeps the bad that is also there and will come down the pipe sooner or later. If you keep all that in control, you're going to be healthy and you're going to live a long and productive life, And of course the medical profession said, you're crazy, dude, You are like quack number one on our list. What are you talking about? That health begins and ends in the digestive system, that there's an immune system associated with that.
Speaker 2: What are you talking about?
Speaker 3: And they derided him, and they did everything they could to knock him off of that pedestal that he was on trying to teach people that if you take care of that air of your body, you're gonna be in a whole lot better shape because it's so fair important, well full circle today twenty twenty five, all the medical research is in that direction. They're all saying it. They're all saying, look, okay, that's where the immune system is. We better focus on that. There is so much research happening in this area and why it's important to have excellent, healthy, friendly probiotic activity in that area. And it's under assault twenty four to seven. And that's why I invited a special.
Speaker 2: Guest to join us.
Speaker 3: Joining us is Jane Janssen, a natural and holistic practitioner at the Tree of Life Wellness Center in Massachusetts. Jane has the unique perspective as a medical professional who prior to becoming a natural and holistic healthcare practitioner, spent years and years in radiology and ultrasound, doing research and performing tests on patients with varying types of health problems. Jane joins us today to discuss why probiotics are important at all stages of our lives. And with that, let us welcome Jane Jensen to the Doctor Bob Martins Show. Good day to you, Jane.
Speaker 5: Thank you so much, Bob. It's such a pleasure to be with you.
Speaker 2: It's great to have you back. You heard the introduction. I had the great privilege.
Speaker 3: Of meeting and sitting in seminars and getting his books, Doctor Bernard Jensen and all of his teachings, it seems, was.
Speaker 2: Right on the mark forty fifty.
Speaker 3: Years ago or so, and here we are now proving what he said all along, which is really a good thing.
Speaker 2: I take it.
Speaker 5: Yes, he was way ahead of his time, and unfortunately, I think didn't have the access to the studies that they're doing now that are confirming what it is that he said so long ago. There's so many more research studies now looking into the microbiome and the immune system and overall health for all the major health issues, the diseases that people acquire over time.
Speaker 3: Yes, and that's really the topic today that I want to cover. Probiotics for the ages. Now, you've been a big proponent of probiotics for health and well being as well, Jane, I know that we've talked about it many times here on this radio show. Tell the audience if you would, how important probiotics are to people of all ages during their lives.
Speaker 5: Well, I think what's happened is over the centuries that have gone by, what people consume, their stress levels, medications that they're taking, and different things like that will interfere with the microbiome and interfere with the production your own natural productduction of probiotics, the good bacteria in your digestive tract that helps to break down nutrients, helps to eradicate pathogens that come into the digestive tract and decrease inflammation, and has a very direct brain benefit that a lot of people don't think about. And particularly with children, they are finding more and more that when the mother in prior to birth has a healthier microbiome, has good probiotics and the digestive tract, that there is far less when the baby is born, far less asthma being acquired, far less digestive problems, chronic digestive problems, and good brain health prior to being born.
Speaker 3: You know, as I think back about how conventional medicine used to just pooh pooh, if you will, the whole idea behind how important a healthy microbiome. Maybe they knew something ahead of time. They knew they were with their antibiotics and their insets and their chemo and everything. They knew they were going to destroy it. So why even bother to clean it up if you're going to destroy something. I just it just boggles my mind just thinking about that. All right, So let's talk about what role the probiotics play in the digested process. Since the early days of human existence.
Speaker 5: Well, you know, our answers ancestors way back ate a lot more foods that didn't have all the processing that's going on today. They also ate more whole foods, you know, raw vegetables, raw fruits, as well as fermented food in the preserving process that actually help the digestive tract, help feed the good bacteria, the probiotic in the digestive tract. It's so important to help them to proliferate and to be beneficial.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and that is in deference to, of course, the ultra processed foods that we are being slammed with inundated with today, just the opposite of that. So, folks, when you're thinking of whole foods, those are the foods that are that which is in nature that have not been messed with by man, and the fermented foods that can help your body to produce more of those friendly bacteria in your gut.
Speaker 2: So the more whole foods you have, the better you are.
Speaker 3: The more ultra processed foods, well, we talked about that in the first segment. Cancer, heart disease, digestive issues, all of it. I'm doctor Bob Martin, will be right back.
Speaker 2: Are you waiting on a line next, Jake? Are you waiting for the perfect nights? How are you waiting to the time?
Speaker 3: Is night?
Speaker 5: By phone up?
Speaker 2: Don't you want to learn to deal with? Don't you want to take the wildest steam? Don't you beat the man?
Speaker 6: Why?
Speaker 2: What are you wain't phone?
Speaker 6: Hey?
Speaker 3: Healthy and happy, Welcome, Welcome back to the Doctor Bob Martin Show. Thank you so very much for tuning into the program. I don't go anywhere, because later in the program we're gonna get to doctor Adam Brockman and.
Speaker 2: I he's the co host of the show and executive producer.
Speaker 3: We're gonna get to your phone calls on our caller hotline phone number and your emails the caller hotline phone numbers. Should you have a question about your own health or the health of somebody else, you'd like to call in on behalf of or you want to email a question or to the show and we'll have it on the air.
Speaker 2: You can do so.
Speaker 3: The toll free number is eight hundred six zero six eight eight two two one eight hundred six zero six eighty eight twenty two and for emails, hit the website over at doctor Bob dot com spelling out the word doctor doctr bob dot com look for the tab to send an email. You can do that no problem if you just tuning into the program we have with us Jane Janssen. She is a very accomplished natural and holistic health practitioner. We asked her to come on the program today to talk about probiotics for the ages, why they're so important, and that's exactly what we're discussing and how you can parlay this information to improve upon your health and wellness in the long term. Now, Jane, I am a father of six children, and I in my practice years and treating over thirty thousand invasions, myself used to council young parents and particularly young women on why it's so important to have a vaginal birth whenever possible, and most of the time it's possible. When it's not possible is when a doctor makes it a convenient issue to have a sea section. A cesarean section, which in the United States we have way way too many, We probably have more than anywhere on the planet, because it drives up the cost of the care and they make more bank on it. I think that's the primary driving reason for it. Obviously, sea sections can also save lives. However, they're abused and used too often, and I have consoled these young parents saying, look, if you have a normal vaginal delivery, this is where the child develops their immune system by having a delivery of germs that enter their body and they start making these pro biotics. I want you to take it from there, Jane, to explain to our audience why that's where stuff happens at birth, and from there you build on it.
Speaker 5: Well, I think you so right. As far as the over usage of having c sections, I think sometimes it's also a convenience factor. You know, you can schedule a vacation for the doctor, et cetera. Oh, makes the lindeful lot easier for them than having somebody suddenly say, oh, my gosh, I'm having a baby.
Speaker 2: In the middle.
Speaker 5: Also, what happens is that actually it's interesting when often again suggest to women while they're pregnant, particularly towards the end stage, when they're close to delivery, is to take I like the doctor here as probiotics because it's a prebiotic, probiotic post biotic. We talk about that a little bit later if you want, but basically, when the women are giving birth, they actually produce more probiotics in the vaginal tract to help with the baby's birthing, again protecting against these germs that they get exposed to, and so it stimulates that immune system to just start developing right off the bat. And particularly more important today because of the number of vaccinations children get right at birth. So it's important to have as healthy a microbiome for the child as well as for the mother to get through the birthing process.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's where the actions at. That's where the immune system gets primed, right there, ladies and gentlemen, And of course Sisha Jane just mentioned Doctor oheras probiotics. Of course, they've been a long term sponsor to the Doctor Bob Martin Show where they're the ones that we recommend, the only ones who recommend. And the reason for that is that it has very strong science behind it. You got the pre you got the pro and you got the post biotics all rolled into one with all the science and efficacy behind it. And if you're interested in looking into switching over or just starting for the very first time a probiotics supplement, by all means, do so. Doctor Ohhers Probiotics. They're available at natural grocers stores nationwide and get them at Sprouts, farmers' markets, Whole Foods, or other natural health retailers worth their Salt in the United States. They're also available online and doctor oher is The word o'heres is spelled with two hs.
Speaker 2: By the way, oh hh I r a apostrophe s.
Speaker 3: Doctor o'heers Probiotics their website for more information beyond this conversation is essential Formulas dot com Essential Formulas dot com. The conversation is about how probiotics are important to our health. What problem Jane? What problems can kids develop if they don't have a good balance of good and bad bacteria in their intestinal tracks?
Speaker 5: First of all, digestive issues, not being able to get good nutrients, which is going to help feed the rest of the body, particularly the brain so important in the early development. But also they are more prone to again have allergies egzema, chronic ezema, as well as ear infections, bronchial infections, frequent colds and then again asthma. So all these potential problems could be some aren't avoided, if not totally avoided, just by utilizing the doctor here is probiotic And what's so cool is you can for little children, you can open up the capsule, squeeze out the paste and just mix it in any kind of food or beverage that they're consuming, input it right directly in the mouth as well. And for older children. It's a small capsule, easy to swallow. But it's a good way to start because so many of these children are put on so many different medications, including steroids at such an early age. Acid inhibitors at such an early age, and acid inhibitors like prilosec, omeprazol, those kind of things decrease nutrient absorption. And they've actually found not only for children, but also in adults, the adults who are on the acid inhibitors long term for years and years that as they get older. In the number of patients that are in nursing homes that are older and have been taking the acid inhibitors for years have a forty four percent increase of dementia.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's pretty scary when you look at the rates of dementia in Alzheimer's disease on the rise. There's got to be a smoking gun behind that. And perhaps what that means is that the environment that we're living in today, the toxic environment that we're living in, water, air, food, things we come in contact with through medications and other things, could be driving a whole lot of that.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 3: I know a lot of people are saying, well, wait a minute, this is too late for me. I'm an adult, I'm way beyond it. You know this, Maybe I can't be helped by this because I'm not a child any longer. With respect to utilizing probiotics, to bring that balance back into that person's body. So, Jane, when we come back from this next break, I'm going to ask you to address the challenges that people face in their middle years and beyond.
Speaker 2: So stay with us.
Speaker 3: We're talking about doctor ohiras probiotics, probiotics for the ages. Doctor Ohira is probiotics at Finer health food stores nationwide. You're tuned into the Doctor Bob Martin Show.
Speaker 5: So you s.
Speaker 2: So good.
Speaker 6: I'm a busshom his number sumoncible, the one never single is aber I do.
Speaker 2: I'm so confident, I'm stoppable.
Speaker 3: Today and I welcome you back to this hour of the Doctor Bob Martin Show. Doctor Adam Brockman will be joining us a little bit later in the program, and he's got something really interesting to talk about. One of the one of the topics he's going to be covering, and it goes like, this is your phone habit harming your child's brain. Big bombshell parenting revelation on this talking about your child's development in the brain with their use of iPads and their cell phones and all of that. You'll not want to miss out on this because I mean, where can you go? And you know you see children, I don't care where it's at in the grocery store, sitting in the little cart as they're being wheeled around, the little babysitter iPads right in front of them so they don't grab stuff off the shelf and scream and holler. And you see it on airplanes, you see it everywhere. Well, what's going on? Doctor Adam Brockman's going to deliver that a little bit later in the program. But our special guest this segment of the program is Jane Jansen, an accomplished natural holistic practitioner. She was invited on the program to talk about probiotics for the ages because it's so important and there's so much research coming to bear now how important it is to keep your healthy bacteria in control in your digestive system. It's important to your immune system, your hormone system, the way you detox is it's everything, and without it, you really don't have a chance. You're pretty much headed down and you don't want to do that. And these are the steps that you can take to help preserve it, maintain it, and leverage having a good healthy gastro intestino microbiome where that special world lives within you that you can never really see with your own eyes, but you got to believe it's there because now the research is proving that it's there and how important it is to your health and wellness, and since the medical profession has pretty much ignored it over the years because they really didn't have the training or the tools to help it. Just to the contrary of that, they had all the tools to destroy it, not meaning to, of course, but it's just happens with standard of practice. It's using and recommending antibiotic drugs in an unjudicious fashion, nonstreidal anti inflammatory drugs in a non judicious fashion, and of course, as Jane mentioned, these acid blocking drugs, handing them out like M and m's to people with anybody who even points to their stomach also contributes to destroying the good, healthy, friendly, important probiotic bacteria in your gut. So we have a lot of challenges, and if you want to throw chlorinated water in there, you can.
Speaker 2: But this is why this show is.
Speaker 3: Dedicated to educating you so that you can fight back against it and win the battle ultimately by becoming your own best doctor. Most of the time that means gathering information and knowledge and then putting it into action as we present it. All right, Jane, welcome back to the Doctor Bob Martin Show. Let's start with the question that I posed to you before we took our break, and that is what challenges do we face in our middle years? We've already covered the children, the babies, but what challenges can people expect that are in their middle age era and beyond.
Speaker 5: I'm only again, I think stress is a huge factor. Who isn't stressed today? But there's physical stress and this emotional stress and having good probiotics in your digestive tract as well as the prebiotic that feeds the probiotic that results in the post biotic metabolites, which are these nutrients, these small special compound nutrients including enzymes, vitamins, amino acids, fatty chain chain fatty acids short change. And also it helps to correct the pH level in the digestive tract, which is essential for particularly keeping down inflammation throughout the body. And inflammation is a key component to developing heart disease, arthritis, autoimmune conditions, brain dementia issues, deteriorating the nerve function, diabetes, all these different things are challenges as we get older. And so the healthier microbiome is what I love about the doctor here is probiotic is it is a prebiotic, probiotic, post biotic, all encapsulated in one little capsule. And then when you ingest it, now you are rebalancing that digestive tract. And that can happen at any age. In particular, very beneficial for people once they start getting up into their fifties, sixties and seventies.
Speaker 3: You know, I'm glad you pointed that out. A lot of people are confused about probiotics. They walk into a health food store because they've looked at the commercial on television or somebody that says, oh, you need to be taking probiotics, don't you know that? And they go in there and they are inundated with the initials CFU, which stands for College any forming units on the bottle, and they look at the bottles and they're in the refrigerated area, and one's bragging about having fifty million, the next has got one hundred million, the next got five hundred million, and they're totally.
Speaker 2: Confused about that.
Speaker 3: So what I want to do here is address the issue of those CFUs. Why there are just a lot of smoke and mirrors there, and why it's important to have what you said, the pre, the pro and the post biotics all into one supplement and then you've got it covered and we don't have to worry about this silly stuff with the CFUs being registered on these labels, trying to fake people out with a marketing strategy so that you know, my Johnson's bigger than your Johnson kind of a thing, and that I want to address when we come back, and also why seniors can also benefit from all of this.
Speaker 2: Stay with us.
Speaker 3: You're tuned into the Doctor Bob Martin Chew. You're tuned into the Doctor Bob Martin Show. This will be the final segment in this hour, but don't go anywhere. We're gonna be joined by doctor Adam Brockman very shortly with some very important information and we'll get you your phone calls and your health related questions via email and through the Doctor Bob Martin Show caller hotline phone number. Our special guest with us is Jane Jensen, a very accomplished natural and holistic practitioner. We're talking about probiotics for the ages all the way from the well from.
Speaker 2: The grave, well the cradle to the grave.
Speaker 3: I guess you should say from very very early infancy to people being senior citizens. Now, before we took the break, JANEA, I talked about CFUs and how these companies brag about they've got this how much CFU and there's versus the other. Can you address that? And then I want to get into why seniors need the probiotics and the post biotics.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean it's it's like saying, you know, oh it's bad drat razzle dazzle one hundred billion, three hundred zillion. If the quality isn't there, then it doesn't do you any good. If a lot of these probiotics are dead, it doesn't do you any good. So you want quality is the most important, and that's the most important about doctor. Here is probiotic is thirty years of research showing that these bacteria are the healthiest, strongest. They ferment it over a three year period, growing that good probiotic and then in that process you have the post biotic metabolites, which are so important nutrients that are missing in a lot of today's foods that we're having.
Speaker 3: All right, very good, and what about seniors? Can you give us an RV wyatts and important for seniors to be on these.
Speaker 5: Particularly particularly for seniors is you know, again they've had an accumulation throughout their whole life of different medications, different treatments, stress. But also as they get older, they tend to not eat as well, they tend to have more difficulty chewing, and then also they aren't moving around as much, and so the digestive tract and the microbiome really starts failing, and so it's important to re establish that. And we've seen it not only with elderly people but also animals. And if you give an animal the doctor will here is probiotic. You know, they were lethargic, they were kind of lying around, tired, a little confused. Their code is dull. You give them a doctor, here is probiotic, and wow, they all of a sudden perk up. They're more mentally alert, they're not sleeping all the time. Well, the same thing with people really important. And I just want to quickly say, also the other medication that's out there right now that's throwing the whole microbiome off, ozembic, it's messing up.
Speaker 3: By Joseph Crac totally and a long list of other things which we have talked about on the show at nauseum almost which is one of the sidecs of ozambic. All right, folks, so doctor oheir is probiotics. They're available at natural grocers, Sprouts, Vitamin Shophole Foods, and other natural retailers nationwide. You can also go to their website for more information. Essentral Formulas dot com. Don't go anywhere. Doctor Adam brockmatavely joining us very shortly. Jane Jansen, thank you so very much for joining us here on the Doctor Bob Martin Show.
Speaker 2: Have a good rest to the day. I'm doctor Bob Martin.