Speaker 1: A Brandon House Television network.
Speaker 2: The Tamara Scott Show. Tamara has served as the state director for one of America's largest pro life, pro family public policy organizations. In two thousand and seven, Tamara was named one of America's top ten most influential kingmakers by the Religion News Association. Tamara has spent years proclaiming and defending the values of a Christian worldview that is the foundation of our constitutional republic. And now here is your host, Tamara Scott.
Speaker 1: Welcome, Welcome, I am Tamara Scott. This is the Tamara Scott Show where we help you lift God's word in today's world when the headline's at home. Why Because if he expects you to live through it, He's directed you how to do it somewhere in his word. So don't be distracted. We talk about anything and everything, Yes we do. We want you to be aware of it, that you can be pre prayed, pre prayed, pra y ed, and prepared right, So don't get distracted because He's got a plan for you that he had before you were formed together, before you were knit together in the room. But know what you're up again, so you can best strategize and how to accomplish that plan he has for you. I'm going to jump back to our guest today. I'm delighted to have Chris Cooball with US Intercessors for America, an incredible group that many of you may know about. If a ORG, I f a prey dot org, I have a prey dot org. In case you don't, Chris Cobal is the she is the chief program officer. I think I have that correct, Chris. Thank you for joining me today.
Speaker 3: Thank you so much for having me. Tomrow so glad to be with you.
Speaker 4: So.
Speaker 1: I know you're busy. I know you've had a very busy couple of days, and I know you just got off the air yourself on the show you're doing, so thank you for taking time out to join our viewers here at WVWTV dot com. You were at a US sentence hearing in the life couple of days. Tell us what the topic was.
Speaker 3: Well, it was a topic that I feel like I just can't get away from, and it's a Muslim brotherhood in America. It was a Senate Judiciary hearing subcommittee and it was I felt like I could say I was finally in the room where it happened.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you were in the room, and I won't say I was envious, but I was maybe a little envious. Those hearings are so interesting to sit through. Now, while you were doing that, I think I had Robert Spencer on air with me from Jihad Watch, talking about what we're dealing with here in America, the Islamization of America, whether it's through our elections that is happening too easily. In New York, forty two percent turnout for the rest of us, but Muslims ninety three percent and ninety seven percent voted for Mondami. And yet we wonder how that happened because we sat by and let it. And so we've got that coming. And then we've got the marches we've seen in the last couple of months in North Carolina, in Philadelphia, in Dearborn, in Texas, a lot of states where we wouldn't think we're hearing about mosques, we're seeing them say things like we are going to cheer when soldiers come home in coffins. This is not even American, Chris, it's not even a matter of religious freedom. That's anti American and to me, almost treasonous.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Absolutely, it's hard to believe that we actually tolerate this. I mean even right left. You know, nobody wants our country to fail, or at least we hope that nobody wants our country to fail. But we know that there are forces that see that as a fortuitous event. Even the Marxists are interested in seeing that happen. It's part of the plan that they have to be able to capture for their government authoritarianism. And the Islamists or the Muslims see that as a way to be able to seize control and further entrench themselves. And if they're a civilization, they're not even really a religion, the demonically fueled civilization, because they include more than just going to services. But they have healthcare, they have courts, they have you know, all of the schools, they go from cradle to grave, they have all kinds of things, their own banking systems, so they do everything. And what they're doing is wanting to come in hollow out parts of our country and continue to basically say hands off to law enforcement to any kinds of laws that might appeal that would be would be on them that you know, to be abiding lawmakers are law abating citizens. There it is they but they want to come in and do their own thing, and that's how they are planning on civilization and jihad.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 1: It is a military operation under the guys of religious liberty, but they come to kill and conquer and there's nothing shy of that. And we talked with with Robert Spencer, for say, come in and they want accommodation and just tolerance, just tolerance, and then it's accommodation, exception toleration, and then and then it's totalitarian. They will take over all right. So what was the point of the hearing other than the Muslim brotherhood? What did you learn?
Speaker 3: Well, a couple of things I thought was interesting. And number one, as we were prepared to come in, we were there to we were there for one of the witnesses. We were there to pray, and so we had an opportunity to It was my first time in a hearing. But as we were there, we noticed, first of all, there are typically two sides that are co chairs of a subcommittee, and the Democratic senator never came, didn't have any staff there. It's Senator Sheldon Whitehouse who was supposed to be there. So it was basically only Ted Cruz, Senator Ted Cruz, who was running the whole thing, and a couple of things. First, I was disappointed because I thought, we're not going to be able to hear, you know, some of these spicy things that might go back and forth. But on one hand, I thought, well, how does anyone ever win against a SoundBite, you know, war against trying to be on the other side, basically on the side of the Muslim Brotherhood. If I were them, I wouldn't show up either because it's indefensible and anything that they're going to do that would try to you know, torpedo witnesses and to you know kind of somehow, you know, be an apologist for the Muslim Brotherhood is going to not look be a good look for them to the American people. So it made sense to me why they didn't come. The second takeaway that I think was a great answer of prayers that they were able to lay out amazingly facts, cases, situations, all kinds of information from a former pross secuter on the Holy Land Foundation case, a FBI agent that has done prosecuting of the Muslim Brotherhood as well as an expert in counter terrorism groups like Muslim Brotherhood and Antifa Atifa and so they were able to unencumbered lay out all of their evidence against the Muslim Brotherhood, and it was fascinating because there's loads of it. It's not just one. But you know, we all know that they were doing things like, you know, all of the things that the Muslim Brotherhood was a part of in terror activities against our nation. But when you see a board that's, you know, at the front of the hearing about all the times that they bombed and you know, committed acts of terror, it becomes becomes you see a thread, and it becomes evident and you can't refute it. So that was really interesting as well.
Speaker 1: As Bill Fedder said once on this program, if the gangs, whether it's him who you know, what are who are these gangs are? If they were raping and pillaging and murdering and they said, now we're a religion, we wouldn't just say it's acceptable. And that's much of what we're dealing with here. The news just broke recently, or was confirmed, two hundred and fifty young white girls raped and tortured in the UK and nothing was done because elected officials, police officers didn't want to look like they were Islamophobic. See how that is used against us, and then we don't fulfill the obligations we have under constitutions, under law, and to protect others. So to Bill's point, no matter what we want to masquerade it as it is again, raping, torturing, killing, conquering, it is what the whole system is built upon. All right, So, Chris, I know you hopped run, but you have a couple more minutes. Ifaprey dot org. And if you do, ifaprey dot org and you just put Islam in there, a prayer guide pops up.
Speaker 3: Yes, And it's something that we've been working on for really over ten years. We know, various experts we've been following this issue because we know that this is at its heart a demonic issue. It's spiritual, it's supernatural, and of course it works its way out into you know, all kinds of physical ways. We know that, you know, legislation alone, you know, an executive order by a president tsa laws that's not going to be enough to come against this because it is a supernatural, demonically fueled movement. So who is needed that is you know would be missing from that. It's us as intercessors. There's no way that you know, people can take this down without getting at the root of it through intercession, and so one of the things that we do is we talk about you know that with this as well as tell intercessors that you have a role along with all of those government officials to protect our nation and praying about this and praying against Islam is one of the ways that we can take action.
Speaker 1: Perfect is that the book you're sending me it is, it is excellent, excellent. I have prayer partners here who will love that, so thank you so much. I'll look forward to that for everybody else. You can go to IFA pray Org and where is it? How is it that they get to that book?
Speaker 3: If you look for the prayer Guides in our prayer guide section, you should see it. It should be one of the first ones. It's one of our more popular. And I recognize that when you download it it's not quite as nice to have in your hand as a printed one that has the full color and all of that. So we're trying to figure out a way to get the cost down so that we can make of them available for people to get these in their hands wherever we go. We usually, you know, share them, whether it's at Sea pac or Governor's Association meetings and other places people love coming away with them. So we're doing trying to figure out how we can do that.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm even more honored to get money. All right, before you run anything else, you want our viewers to know, how can they be a part of IFA pray. I know you have phone calls for prayer where people can actively be a part of the call.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, we actually have a call that you can join tomorrow, our first Friday Prayer call, which this month. Dave is the one who does it, my husband Dave, who's the president and CEO of IFA. And it's actually a really fascinating topic and normally I wouldn't just share that, but it's because we're supernatural. We kind of see things a different way. And he's having doctor Daniel Aman on the program and he's going to talk about the neuro science behind the Lord's Prayer and this is where you can't fathom this, But because we know God is way deeper than any of us understand, there is actual science that does something to our brain when we say the Lord's Prayer, and that is going to be incredible. So join us tomorrow, Go to our website that should pop up how you can join. You can listen on the phone, or you can watch the webcast. Thank you for what you do, Tam or really appreciate your voice all wherever it is. And I know you're involved in a lot of things, so thank you for being a voice for all these issues.
Speaker 1: Thank you. Your phone call tomorrow sounds so interesting. We've kind of talked about this here on the show, and I want to be careful. I don't ever want to be into the New Age or to some of this spiritualism. But there is God designed us this way, and when we praise our creator, there is we have the scientific studies that show up, whether it's worship, even raising your hands, if you're one of those who in the churches that do that, there is benefits to that. So I'm so glad you're talking about that. I'm telling you, I think Joyce myerus to say, if you're feeling a little down, walk around your house and praise the Lord, just praise, just sing and praise the Lord. And She's so right. Sometimes you just got to pick yourself up and praise Him and get past what you're feeling, and then you allow your body to reset and renew that renewing of the mind. Oh my goodness, Chris, I'm so glad you brought up. Christoball is my guest today with i fapray dot Org, a great organization of blessing to this nation. Thank you so much, my dear, thank you.
Speaker 3: Good to see you.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Sam. We'll be right back. Another friend, doctor Linda Johnson, is joining me. We're going to talk about neurology, one of her expertise. We're going to talk about some of the six G five G six G What does it mean for me? There's a good rhyme what does it mean with the with your brain? And we'll be talking about that and some of the things they have plotted and planned for us. Stay tuned.
Speaker 6: We'll be right back. After these messages.
Speaker 1: I need to tell you about our Bella Grace, the slender little sachet has the elixir with the collagen, astras anthem and Kat's cloth. In twenty twenty two got an award for helping with cognitive function, and in twenty twenty three in the Sports Arena for Active Ingredients, Nutrition and Format. But the best is what we hear from so many of you. You have noticed, better joint health, improved mobility, less eyes, strain and fatigue, helping with computer vision syndrome, visual acuity, death perception, alleviating dry eyes, but also helping with your immunity, your stress management, endurance, less fatigue overall, not just eye fatigue, muscle recovery, mental clarity, focus, and gut health. Then there is the fun list. The firmer smoother skin, tex texture, f your fine lines and wrinkles, improve skin elasticity, decreased age spots or even skin tone, improved skin hydration, reduce oxidative stress, healthier nails, let's cellulite hair, health, better sleep. Who wouldn't want any of those? Call them beauty in items if you wish, But who doesn't want to feel a little bit better or more confident when you're going to present in the public square, when you're going to speak at a city council? And who just doesn't want to feel a little healthier. Maybe they're just by products of being healthier. More information at Tamara dot Bella Grace Global dot com. Tamara dot Bella Grace Global dot com. Hey everybody, thank you for joining us, Thank you for watching the Tamara Scott Show. You can find our archives at the worldviewtube dot com slash fault. Worldviewtube dot com slash fault. They're behind a paywall to help fund the network. And now some of our shows are on the YouTube channel at worldviewtube tv. But not all of our shows get to go there, right so, but some of them are. And if you're looking for a show, we'll try and help you. I'll try and help you connect with maybe the producer and see what we can do on that. But the information is so incredible. If you do subscribe to that vault, you get not only just our show, you get all the shows on the network, the incredible guests, the credible information. And Brandon House, our founder, you get his thirty seven plus years of documentary's speeches, presentations, his guest So it's well worth your subscription feed, all right. And if you ever want to reach out to us, that Tamerascott show at gmail dot com, That Tamarascott Show at gmail dot com. All right. Joining me now is doctor Linda Johnson. Hope I didn't grab your book. Her book is over there on the shelf. She was ahead of the curve, way ahead of the curve, writing about holistic, natural pathic medicine back in the day before it was trendy.
Speaker 4: Now it's trendy.
Speaker 1: Some people call it crunchy. I can't keep up with these young people in all their terms, and they don't finish their words either. My grand blessing, one of my grand blessings said, that's sus that's sus Well, my daughter knew right away that means suspect. They don't even finish the terms. It's like it's too much trouble. So anyway, Linda was way ahead of the curb on this natural, natural healing, homeopathic holistic and so she's been on the show several times talking to us about the dangers of vaccines. Golly, I don't know. Twenty seventeen, eighteen nineteen, way before COVID, were we talking about the concerns with some of those childhood vaccines and all the ingredients they were mixing and what it was doing to our children. Today, we're going to talk about six G five G, six G and what it does to your body, to your brain. So let me first say hello, Linda Johnston, doctor, thank you for joining us today.
Speaker 4: Oh, good afternoon. It's such a pleasure to be here.
Speaker 1: I appreciate you coming on. Thank you. All right, I'm going to start out, Thomas, Let's go to the I think it's Morning Investors. It is the no let's go to Let's go to the one with Will with Nick Culture, the epidemiologist from McCullough Foundation. He's just talking. I think it's Finity is the name of the show. Finity. Let's play that one. Let's start at the beginning and play to forty two.
Speaker 7: What I'm most concerned about actually is not only these five G towers, but now they're actually going to be ruling out six G infrastructure. There'll be many more base stations, so you'll be more saturated. And six G is actually five G on steroids. It operates at terror HURTZ frequencies. This has already been shown to be able to induce DNA damage and neural stem cells, as well as genomic instability as well as cell death apoptosis in the laboratory.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 7: So this is planned to be basically everywhere, and it will be used for AI brain chips as well as through wall surveillance.
Speaker 8: Okay, let me play a SoundBite.
Speaker 1: I want to hold on right there. Did you all just hear that through wall surveillance I think they come back to that at the end of this video. Through the wall surveillance, they will be able to tell where you're at, what you're doing in your home from the outside. If that's not creepy, I mean, you know, somebody else is going to get this in their hands. It won't just be law enforcement, It won't just be what they warrant. It will be some creep who wants to stock you will get his hands on it. Just I hate stuff like this, and by the way, a little conspiracy theory. I might as well just get it out. I might as well just get this baby out today, A tenfoil Tierra. But as well, they say that the lead in the paints that they had us all take out stopped some of these images from being able to go through the wall. Some of these who knows, I don't don't know. Asbestos is another one. Supposedly it wasn't dangerous unless you were drilling or cutting or sawing, and then it was powder and that is dangerous. So there you go. I'll take off my tinfoils here on those Doctor Johnson. Just hearing those first forty seconds, what do you think.
Speaker 5: Well, there are so many unknowns and this idea that we're entrusting the information about potential dangers to the very people who are making these products and benefiting from them, I think is a giant conflict of interest.
Speaker 4: Now I'm no luddite.
Speaker 5: I think it's really great to have advances. But let's just take the one through the wall surveillance. It's there's two features of six G.
Speaker 4: That allow that to happen.
Speaker 5: One is the speed of it and the other is the integrated AI.
Speaker 4: So what does that mean. Well, the speed means that.
Speaker 5: It can process data in real time, and it even says that it says that it's caused the microsecond level latency. Well, most people wouldn't even know what that means. The microsecond latency means how long it takes to turn over the data. So we have live streaming and things like that because the latency period is in real time. So what they're saying is they can process the data, the surveillance data from your home or your car in real time and it has integrated AI tools, and that means that they're not just data collecting.
Speaker 4: AI tools process the data.
Speaker 5: So it'd be one thing if they could collect all this hundreds and hundreds of hours and megabytes of data.
Speaker 4: What to do with it?
Speaker 5: Well, until you had integrated AI that could operate at the same speed, that data wasn't so helpful. So self driving cars occur because the data.
Speaker 4: Is integrated in real time.
Speaker 5: If you're driving a car, it doesn't do you any good to get information about your surroundings five minutes later. So, in fact, very factor you have self driving cars says they have solved that problem of latency period to nothing. That means real time and something that can enter that can analyze the data. Again, if you're driving your car, it's one thing to say, yes, there's a car in the lane next to you, but you need to process it and see what that means.
Speaker 4: That means you shouldn't change lanes.
Speaker 5: So the survey through the wall surveillance covers a.
Speaker 4: Multitude of sins.
Speaker 5: It means that they can they have that ability to surveil you because they have the real time processing and the AI algorithms to do to make meaning of the data. Both of those are really scary. You know, one thing that I learned years and years ago when I studied political economy and politics is the fundamental question do you own yourself? So we are all in the image of God, and I own myself.
Speaker 4: You own yourself.
Speaker 5: I belong to me now as soon as the state or any other actor, business or anybody can surveil me without my permission, use that data to do God knows what, arrest me for wrong thinking, or put ads in my computer so that I'm buying certain products or whatever, I no longer fully own myself. And I think that in this morass of all this overwhelming technology, we've lost the fundamental question of being human. I'm a creature, a God given, made in God's image, and I own myself. I'm entirely to myself. And if we get away from asking that question, then you get into these nights mayor areas of through the wall surveillance.
Speaker 1: Absolutely and great reminder, and we may come back to that do I own myself? Because it's in another video we'll talk about. As far as cars, not so much AI, but what your cars are going to be doing to you? And do you really own your car or does it own you if it can report you to jail. Your car can report you to jail under a supposed Ford patent. We'll talk about that in the minute. All right, want to come back to this when they're talking about sell death, Sell death, I think it was genomic was it genomic instability? DNA damage to neuro stem cells, terear Hurtz radiation, So this is obviously I mean, we then shows with doctor Lee Merritt on EMFs the electromagnetic force, the danger of that. Some people don't even want microwaves in their kitchen anymore because of that wave going. So what would a terror Hurtz radiation? What is that going to do to children?
Speaker 5: Well, what it does to every one of us, and what it does to the eggs and the sperm. And now terror hertz is a special frequency and it's kind of it's it's more frequent than microwaves, and it's it's a little less frequent than infrared. So it's that level of uh of frequency. Now, we know that very high frequencies like X ray, ultraviolet and gamma radiation, they do cause DNA damage. It's well known documented. This is this is less frequent than that. It's a certain slice, and I think the question needs to be asked.
Speaker 4: What kind of damage it's going to do?
Speaker 5: Now, other radiation in that same area, like microwaves in infrared supposedly they don't cause DNA damage. Supposedly, they just cause heat damage. But again, if you don't ask the question and do the kind of research, you're not going to get the right answer. I mean, I bring up, as many do the COVID example. How long were we told these kind of things were safe and effective and when it was a blatantly I mean blatantly. So when you have technology and the people who are going to benefit from it say this is perfectly safe, well I'd say I'm going to have a really large.
Speaker 4: Dose of skepticism.
Speaker 5: And the other problem with DNA damage is that by the time you figure out that's what happened, it may be a generation down the line. And even things that we have now that are damaging to human beings haven't been attributed to those You know how many decades it took for the medical profession to acknowledge that smoking was damaging.
Speaker 4: And cause blue cancer.
Speaker 5: Right, that was decades and the evidence was obvious even to common sense. So those are the same kind of people or the same organizations that are now saying, gee, six is perfectly safe, it's never going to damage you. Yeah, Well, call me skeptical, and I want I'm going to make a tinfoil tierra that's about this wide, because your yours is not nearly big enough to incorporate all the conspiracies that are out there that are actually quite true.
Speaker 1: Right, that's that's a good point. I need a larger tinfoil.
Speaker 4: Tier That's right.
Speaker 1: I love that one. It's fun. One of our viewers. I've got a couple of our viewers have made them for me. This was the first one that they sent me, and I just thought it was so sweet that someone took the time to make me a tinfoil tiera. So I do love them. I just think it's a who all right. So when we're talking about them tracking us through the walls, I'm coming back to this. Is it something that's in the vaccines. We've heard about the nanoparticles, We've heard those that those are going to be nanobox, so that that's going to be issues for us going down the road.
Speaker 4: Is that how.
Speaker 1: They're tracking people? Or is it just heat from the human being?
Speaker 5: No, what it is is that because it's in real time when these waves, these terror terror hurtz waves come through the walls, they bounce off of objects inside. And because it's real time and you're moving, that signal of the reflective waves coming.
Speaker 4: Back off you moves as you move. So think of how radar works.
Speaker 5: Radar sends a wave, a radar wave, and then you it's the signal bouncing back that tells you the presence of something.
Speaker 4: Well, put that on steroids.
Speaker 5: So they surveil you because the waves that they send in bounce back and create a pattern and as you because they can do it in real time, and because they have AI integrated, you're they're able to see a picture of you actually moving through.
Speaker 4: Space and time. When you lie down, it's.
Speaker 5: Sensitive enough to tifts your pulse, so you've got a little pulse going on in your neck.
Speaker 4: They know your heart rate.
Speaker 5: So other and I don't know what other kind of biometric things that they can detect. I think they shouldn't be able to come in my house full stop.
Speaker 1: Well, and we did a show on smart dust. Tom Deuize was here. We all should do a search on smart dust and how these little particles are going to be able to give your weight, your pulse, your heart rate, all of this stuff. So none of that surprises us. And then what may have been in the vaccine possibly, And then what they say, we're going to take voluntarily. We've played the uval Harari video in twenty thirty and how life is just going to change, or we won't be part of the productive, happy people if we try to make our own decisions and so in that they're talking about the interface as well as the CEO from Nokia saying a lot of this won't be your smartphone, it will be things in our bodies. They are planning on making you transhuman. I think that's where that comes. And there's another name. We'll come back. I'm blown right by my braak. We'll come right back. We'll talk more.
Speaker 2: Do you like drinking toxins that can cause cancer, inflammation, and all kinds of other audioimmune diseases. Of course you don't. Well, much of our water in America is full of toxins. That's a proven fact. Worldviewwater dot Net. Worldviewwater dot net is your solution so that you can drink good, clean water. In fact, I give it to all my three fur babies, all my three dogs. I have one under my kitchen sink one of these filters, as well as on my shower. Worldviewwater dot Net.
Speaker 1: This is our new nutri swish nu Mei nutri Swish. You can find more information at numiin Eumi dot com slash t TSSMI dot com slash ttss one of the products we offer because you all have different preferences and respond differently to different items. So this is our lavender. It's for ladies anywhere along your journey. No hormones in it, but if you're taking a supplement of hormonal supplement, you might want to check with your doctor. The blue is for anyone over the age of eighteen. It has the glutathion, which is a antioxidant, helps with over four hundred cellular functions, and it helps detox heavy metals, forever chemicals, graphene oxide one of those terms we learned after twenty twenty, and it helps detox glyphosate. The good glutathion helps dtox glyphosate. Glyphosate is found in ag chemicals or lawn chemicals, and some are very concerned about possible links to cancers, HPBS and diabetes. But the blue bottle, the glutathion helps detox heavy meta forever chemicals, graphine oxide, and glyphosate. Then there's the mango colored bottle you see on your screen. Numi neuro helps with your mind, your memory, and your focus. Now again, after twenty twenty, we heard something about brain fog, a term we'd not heard before, whether it's from a virus or a vaccine. Many have found relief a little help with Numi Neuro the mango colored bottle when used with the blue bottle. It is so positive that the American Brain Council wrote about it and it looked like an endorsement, though we're told they don't write endorsements, with simply a positive review of what they saw. You can find more information at Numi in eumi dot com. Slash tt SS in eumi dot com slash t t SS for the Tamara Scott Show Why because we want you feeling your best and when you use that TTSS link, you help us be our best. So much happening so fast, whether you want it or not, though some of it is voluntary. When the CEO from Nokia says, will not know smartphones like we used to, much of it will be in your body. He's planning on people voluntarily putting these chips in their body again. Doctor Johnson, I'm like, okay, wait a minute. For people who have had things implanted they've had to have them removed because things weren't going so well. Later on, we've talked about the EMF and people are warning even about some of the watches that folks wear that it's just not good for your system. And so yet the cell phone is not great by your ear supposedly, or don't sleep with it by your bed. But we're going to be putting things inside of our body and that's going to be okay.
Speaker 5: Pantalizing statements they make about how it's going to make your life so much easier and so forth, But I would like to address this word voluntary, which has gone through a metamorphosis in meaning, how can it be voluntary When you're told if you don't take this mr any vaccine, then you lose your job. It's voluntary, it's up to you whether you take it or not, but you lose your job.
Speaker 4: That is not voluntary. So I think it's.
Speaker 5: Important to be skeptical of when that word is used, because if there is any kind of coercion, it is not voluntary. And we saw what happened and the power that people assume to themselves in making these voluntary decisions.
Speaker 4: They weren't.
Speaker 5: It was a massive coercion. There's something else I wanted to bring up about the sixth G. There's this idea of what they call immersive reality. And again it's just a term that if you don't know what it is, it just sounds like, oh, you're just going to be immersed in reality. Well, no, Immersive reality is when the physical and the digital meld and you can't tell what is real and what is fake real, what is digital reality. So our brains are really designed to live in a real world, and when we are inundated with sensory data, our five senses smell, touch, hearing, taste, and vision, when those are inundated by false signals, our brain can't really decide if it doesn't know if.
Speaker 4: That's in reality or fake reality.
Speaker 5: So there's nothing to me more invasive and intrusive than taking away your very ability to use your brain.
Speaker 4: To assess reality.
Speaker 5: So this, to me is almost one of the most dangerous parts is this immersive reality, which again can happen because of the speed and the AI tools and the others. What they call smart sensing infrastructure again a nice word combination. Well, smart sensing means that things will be sensed around you like your own sensory apparatus, but it's going to be linked to AI tools to make decisions about your environment.
Speaker 4: That you have no control over. So when you add up all these things, the.
Speaker 5: Microsecond latency which is in real time, the native artificial intelligence, the immersive reality, and the smart sensing infrastructure, all of these things sound innocuous, but they are frighteningly intrusive and damaging to being a human being.
Speaker 1: So to your point, you've all harari. We played a tape about a week ago. We played some highlights from the video. It's about twenty three minutes long. It's about what's going to happen by twenty thirty, and he says, these kids who were born after twenty twenty will not know what They will not be able to tell a genuine experience on authentic experience with something they conjured up online, and they won't care. They won't make any difference. So he's talking about that, and then he's saying that the mannerisms will share the same history, the emotional texture of all of it. So if you've lost someone or some you can feel genuine and have a conversation with someone who's dead. You can have a conversation with a dinosaur. So these kids will have no sense of reality. Plus they won't know how to mourn the preciousness of life when you lose someone and you realize now they are gone, and it does cause you to start appreciating what you have and those around you still and understanding how precious life is that's going to be gone. And then he talks about the synthetic experience the same emotions, teaches the same lessons, and produces the same personal growth. I don't think so. I don't think the Holy Spirit is tied into AI. Though the Holy Spirit can go anywhere they want. I just don't know that that. I think these guys are playing with God, and I think it's extremely dangerous. They say couples will be able to choose to sink portions of their emotional experience, unlocking a kind of intimacy and humanity that's never been accessed. I'm telling you that's not a good idea. I'm just telling you right now, that is not a good idea.
Speaker 4: Well, what did this snake say in the garden? Did God really say? So?
Speaker 5: From the very beginning, the idea of saying what was true and what was false? And putting a question mark in that reality. That's from the Garden of Eden. And it's still going on, but now we have the technology to put it in such a massive scale that I really do fear for well, I have felt fear for quite some time with a digital revolution, what it does to our brains and what it does to our humanity and how can we protect ourselves because there's so many enticing qualities to the digital I mean, how many of us enjoy a streaming movie on TV? Or how many of us appreciate our cell phone when we can call anybody, anytime, anywhere. So there are these benefits that I think kind of might serve to blind us to some of the dangers.
Speaker 1: Yeah, might serve the blindness to some of the dangers. Absolutely. And you brought up the Garden of En, and I'm so glad you did. We brought up the same issue that caught up Eve Knowledge, Tree of Knowledge you can know as much as God is the same issue that's tripping us up today. Humanism. It is humanism, all right. So we have just a couple of minutes left here, let's go ahead. There's another they're calling him Homo borg Genesis. I don't know if I sent you that video. I don't think I had it at the time. Homo borg Genesis is the new name. I mean Borgs, weren't Borgs helped me out? Folks? Was at Star Wars? Was it Star Trek? I think it was Star Trek. It's all so sci fi and oh all right, and so we've got just a couple of minutes left.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Let's Linda, can you stay with me till the end.
Speaker 4: Of the hour? Absolutely, yeah, that's fine.
Speaker 1: That okay, blessings, good, good, good. Let's okay. I'll wait and bring that one on at the very very end. Then, so when we're talking about this now, let's bring it on now, Thomas, let's bring on the clip. This is video with Eric Matsos I think is his name. That gave you two different video links. But let's start at one twenty four and go to three eleven. This is the number three video. There are two different links to it, and we can start it one twenty four and go to three eleven if you have it, or we can wait till we come back from the break.
Speaker 9: Well, just one patent. They filed a stack of them, all within months of each other are you sitting down?
Speaker 1: Get this?
Speaker 9: This Ford technology pattern doesn't just watch you. This one puts you in jail. Ford filed a patent serial number zero one zero four four sixty nine where this system takes your biometric data, your face, your iris, and your fingerprint, and it runs it through a criminal database in real time while you're sitting in your own truck. Think about what that means. You wake up one morning, you walk out to your driveway, you climb into a vehicle with your name on the title, on property with your name on the deed, and before you go anywhere, before you've done a single thing wrong, your truck is already running your face through a law enforcement database. Ford's own patent language describes this as potentially useful for police. They wrote that Ford wrote that into the patent application. So the question isn't whether this technology can be abused. Ford already told you who it's for. You just didn't know that you were buying a cop car. Now I'm going to walk you through a few of these patents. Lip reading cameras inside your cab, machine learning trained on lip movement data, sets, cloud connected your face process somewhere you'll never see stored as long as they want. Acoustic lip reading. If the cameras aren't enough, the system emits inaudible sound waves and reads the echoes bouncing off of your mouth. You can't see it, it's just happening. Biometrics your Face Fingerprint IRIS filed February twenty twenty four and it was published August twenty twenty five. This one is assigned a serial number because it's real ad listening.
Speaker 7: This is scary.
Speaker 9: It monitors conversations between everyone in the cab. It serves targeted ads based on what you and others are talking about while you're driving. In Ford's words, maximum opportunity for ad based monetization. No description of how that data is protected either.
Speaker 4: None.
Speaker 9: How about Ford pro Telematics. Now, this one isn't a patent, This one is actually a product page. Right now, fleet managers can pull live in cabin video feeds of drivers on their phones. Ford Market's seat belt compliance alerts with the explicit benefit of lowering insurance costs. They said it themselves, this is the infrastructure, and once the infrastructure exists, it's going to get used and abused. Now Ford isn't alone in this. This is an arms race.
Speaker 1: Let's run to the break, we'll come back. We'll talk about it, Linda, a lot to chew on.
Speaker 8: News is moving faster than ever, and so are we. Worldviewtube brings you twenty four to seven livestream coverage and now real time alerts when it matters most. Once you have the Worldviewtube app installed, exit the app and navigate your way to settings. In settings, locate the tab labeled notifications. Select the notifications tab. Scroll down until you locate the world YouTube app icon. Select the tab, and here you can turn on and customize your notification experience for the Worldviewtube app. News doesn't wait, and neither should you turn on push notifications to stay informed every headline as it happens.
Speaker 1: I've filled you before. Some of the best conversations happen during the break, and doctor Johnson just said something that cracked me up. I have to come back to it. Source minerals. This is for those of you, even those of you trying to grow your own vegetables and produce. You may have soil that doesn't have the ingredients and nutrients that it once did. The minerals in the soil, so this is a great way to do it. It's just a little eye dropper. You put it in your I love that I don't have to drink a big old gollup glow cup. I can just freak a little bit. It doesn't have a taste to it, though it does have a color, and it helps me get some of those minerals. So that is at frequents dot com slash Tamara Scott frequents dot com slash Tamara Scott, along with the many other products that are there that are offered to you. Certainly we don't expect you to take them all. You may not even like some of them. I get that, just like when you go to the grocery store, you don't get everything that you may not want. You get what you want, all right, So Tamara Scott dot com slash frequents dot com slash Tamara Scott. All right, doctor John said, I'm just gonna come back to you. Although you just said, what was it? Tiger doesn't lever doesn't change his spots.
Speaker 4: And changes spots.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the quote from I think it was Margaret Thatcher who said the lever didn't change his spots, he simply changed his suit.
Speaker 4: Well that's even better. That's true.
Speaker 1: So talk to us when you what I mean, that is very invasive. Extremely I remember my dad taking the and he's passed. I know we can get him in trouble now, but he'd take the seat belts and take those sensors off. He didn't want them beeping. If you got buckled up, that was your business, but he didn't want them beeping. You know, I'll deal with a buckle, but I don't want my seat giving me biometrics I didn't ask for.
Speaker 5: Well, it's just surveillance gone completely nuts. And just because we have the technology to do it doesn't mean we should. And the one thing that I in all of this that I the question that comes up into my mind, who's advocating for people? All of these are the businesses and the technology and the insurance companies.
Speaker 4: And all of this are advocating and pushing it.
Speaker 5: Who's standing up for human beings saying I don't want my car. I didn't buy a car to be a surveillance monitor, to be a super grand super authoriti authoritarian over me. Who people like yourself? And there are some people that are advocating, but they're not nearly enough people who are advocating for people, for the individual whose rights are being so cavalierly wasted away that we need to focus on a patient, a person advocate.
Speaker 1: Yes, and you just said your rights are being wasted away because if they have all the data on you, they know exactly where you are. And again you heard him say earlier about there'll be more base models. And this is what we've talked about with the data centers. It is all connected. These data centers aren't about storing your videos that you want to say. It's about storing data on you, creating a file and a profile, biometric profile on you that they will then one gather it so they collect it, catalog it, categorize it, and then they sell it as a commodity without your permission, selling information about you that should take a warrant to get. And Robert Farmer and I keep saying it from Institute of Justice. If it took a warrant two years ago, it should still take a warrant today. It should not be admissible. It should not be allowed for police to have it, and certainly for others to sell it. This is private. You should have some expectation of privacy in your own vehicle when conversations happen on road trips when you're having a phone call, you ought to be able to have that privacy, but so much so they want to read your lips and the echo off the movement of your mouth in an audible sound wave.
Speaker 5: And I think we need to pay attention to the documents you sign when you buy a car, because in those documents you are signing away you're right, so that later they could say, well, yes, you signed it away, you bought the car. And this was so all those fifteen pages of or six point font that are so difficult to read, you must read.
Speaker 4: Them because other than But should I mention about.
Speaker 5: Ford, Yeah, go ahead, Well, Henry Ford who founded a Ford motor company all those decades ago. He was an enormous sponsor of the Nazis in Germany, and he was such a prominent sponsor with money and help that the Nazi government awarded him the highest civilian honor that government had to bestow because of his support for the Nazi Germany. So I think that it really is something that history we should not forget history.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 5: I'm not blaming current Ford on what happened, but there is a there is a culture in certain kind of businesses that I think we need to keep in mind.
Speaker 1: So I'm going to throw more video in here. I don't know if I should, Thomas. It is number five. Do you have number five ready to play? It's just a quick video.
Speaker 8: Inside here is three of shape explosion.
Speaker 5: This is how it works.
Speaker 1: Did you see that.
Speaker 4: That is enough to penetrate the skull and destroy the contents?
Speaker 1: Doctor Johnson, I don't know when I saw that. The other night. It was one of those nights where I'm doing some research and me and my heart was just so heavy. It's just I deal with a lot of this, right, I mean, what we do with is very dark, and it's just that people. Yes those can be used for good. Yes, those could be used for military. Yes those could be used for defense. We all know that someone will use them for nefarious events, and it could be for any of us who don't think the right way, if they're reading our brain waves, who don't follow along when they tell us to bow to the idol like happened in the Old Testament. This your thoughts when you see this, well, I mean.
Speaker 4: It ghosts goes back to good and evil. I mean the thoughts of man's heart are bad.
Speaker 5: Everything a moment that's from scripture, and it certainly is manifests every single time. You and I, knowing the Scripture as we do, shouldn't be surprised at this, and yet we always are because the depth of human iniquity and evil.
Speaker 4: And it seems like there's no bounds.
Speaker 5: And I think that because there's so much darkness and so much of this happening in the world, and it just seems to get worse and worse. We need to stay anchored in the scripture and realize we've looked at the back of the book and we know who wins, so it can be you know, the battles can be fierce, but we know who wins in the end, and I think we have to hold on to that and also stay connected to the peace like minded people to reinforce that the goodness that Christians have for each other that we need to hold on to.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, God does not change. He is omnipresent. He knew all of this was coming when he put the world into existence. As I said earlier, he spoke it into being, and so he knew this. He hasn't seeded any power on the throne. Take your needs to him, ask him for direction, protection, comfort, provision, and make sure you're doing what you can for your family. And at the same time, as we said with Chris in our first segment, get out and start doing what you can in your communities. Whether it's stopping some of these data centers which need to be stopped, Yes, some of them, we get it. Some of those that are already there, okay, But the hyper scale and the data centers that are about tracking you and constitutionally putting in question your rights and protections. Get out and help your state, city, and county elected officials make the right decisions in protecting you and upholding their oath. Teach your children how to honor God so that no matter what happens, you have eternity to look forward to and the promise and the hope that is in Jesus Christ. And then do what you can spiritually as well in your communities to help others find that light. So our work is certainly not done for those of YOUUHO, say Lord, come quickly, I get that. I get that, But you've got work to do here, and until he calls you there, you better be busy here doing what He's called you to do here. Linda, thank you for joining me today.
Speaker 4: Thanks for taking my pleasure.
Speaker 5: As always a delightful and stimulating conversation.
Speaker 1: I appreciate that coming from you. I'm quite honored. And to everybody, we tell you lit boldly, love better, laugh bigger, be encouraged, and never be complacent,