Speaker 1: You're welcome, Ladies and gentle Welcome to the Josh and Jasonbody christ nakeds Versy podcast Show.
Speaker 2: I am your host, Josh Monday.
Speaker 1: If you don't know me, I'm a Christian rapper, devote her husband, father and Armory veteran and uh my co host today, Jason is actually gonna be off you know. Uh, he's he's he's actually at work. So we have a very you know, special lineup for you guys around table.
Speaker 2: First off, we have all of these you guys to Alisaya dot Tan.
Speaker 1: His DVD is UFOs Angels and Gods. If you guys could check that out, you could order it on his website.
Speaker 2: Ali.
Speaker 1: Uh, if you want to unmeet you could. You could say hi to everybody real quick and let him know glad.
Speaker 3: To be here, really looking forward to the discussion.
Speaker 1: Yes, Think Again Productions. Okay, go to Think Again Productions. Is it Think Again Productions dot com?
Speaker 2: Ali?
Speaker 1: Yes, okay, go to Think Again Productions dot com. You guys can check out and he also has a YouTube page with amazing information and and and he's he's actively posting right now, so definitely I suggest you guys check that out. Our next guest is gonna be Derek Gilbert, and I don't have all nine of.
Speaker 2: His books, but I have this one right here.
Speaker 1: This one is gonna be the second coming up Saturn, So this is like his most recent book. Okay, guys, so don't get crazy on me. But Derek, how you doing. Thank you so much for.
Speaker 4: Joining us, Doing fine, doing fine. Life is good here in the Ozarts awesome.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much for coming on. And then next up. I do have two of Bryan's books though, so don't get mad to me, Derek. Okay, so we got Ryan Peterson's first of all, The Judgment of the Nephiline is the first book.
Speaker 2: Okay, guys, check that out.
Speaker 1: And then second book is the Final Nephilam Ryan Peterson. And thank you so much Ryan for joining us again. You know you've been on our show so many times. And and Ali as well, and Derek, thank you guys so much.
Speaker 5: But how's it going, Ryan, Great, it's going great. Excited to be on. You know, I haven't done an interview in a while, so this is a great way to get back into things. Ali, Derek, excited to have this discussion time. It's gonna be fun.
Speaker 1: Thank you and also guys check out as you Tube judgment of the Nephelin. He has Thursday Theology where he does a question and answer type deal. You guys can send in some questions to Ryan, He'll be happy to answer. He has gentlemen like Derek on. Hopefully he'll have Ali on in sometime, but he has guests on. Sometimes he just does it solo and he does an amazing job. So please check out his YouTube. Please subscribe to Gilbert House also is the YouTube for Derrek.
Speaker 2: Gilbert and check out his information. Everything is amazing.
Speaker 1: So, guys, today we're gonna be having a roundtable on Gog and Magog and then you know, in the end, maybe we could do like a little Battle of Armageddon, you know, something like that. But yeah, this is gonna be a roundtable and I'll basically just we're having a discussion just like we normally do. And the first question would be, so Gog and Magog war is found in Ezekiel thirty eight and thirty nine, and also in Revelation twenty verses seven through ten. Is there one Gog and Magog war or is there two? And if so, what's the difference between the two wars? I could start out with Ali first and then we go from there.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, great question.
Speaker 6: So you know, this is the way I look at it is that the Hebrew prophetic poetry is based on a system of pattern, a pattern prophecies pattern, Chuck Messer used to say, meaning that the Greek mind looks for a linear fulfillment. Everything in scripture has only one single fulfillment, and you look for that. But the Hebrew mind that's behind the scriptures is more like a spiral, something that speaks even to the setting of the life of the prophet, that now begins the process of pattern and has an ultimate fulfillment.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 6: So this the fact that you know God exists in after the millennial Kingdom, and for those who believe like I do, that there's going to be a literal millennial kingdom on the earth and that it exists, this enemy exists also before the second coming of the Lord.
Speaker 3: Tells me first of all that there is.
Speaker 6: A spiritual hand behind this war. It telegraphs that to me, and that this spiritual hand is going to exist now and is going to exist again at the after a thousand years. There is an interesting passage in Amos seven to one especially if you read it in the septuagen which is the you know, the Greek translation of the Old Testament done by these rabbis. It's got a very interesting story behind it, but it was a well respected translation of scripture used, it was authoritative. Amus seven to one says, thus, has the Lord God showed me? And behold a swarm of locusts coming from the east, And behold one caterpillar, king Gog, one cat So it places Gog as the head the locusts, which you know may tie to Revelation nine to eleven, and all the swarm that comes out of the Now. Proverbs thirty verse seven says, the locusts have no king, yet they go, yet go they forth, all of them by bands. So clearly, if the locusts have no king yet, Gog is the leader of a horde of locusts, the king of them, it says, then that tells us, of course that you know, it's not talking about locusts. It's talking about spiritual things, and they do exist now and after the thousand years, when the enemy, the adversary is let go of his bondage, you know, there's a chains and then he's let out again. For one last, uh, you know, purging of the human race. And so there we see the character of God, the spirit of God. So it's probably you know, a spirit like you know, we know the shadeem or spirits and felim that roamed the earth, and it exists now. And then it does seem to suggest the connection with the locusts. It does seem to telegraph Revelation nine to eleven. And I know we're gonna dig deeper into all of this, but I'm just giving that overview since you're saying that, So the answer is short of it is it's pointing to a spiritual force behind this war that exists now and later.
Speaker 7: Okay, and next up, Ryan Peterson, Yeah, sure, So I definitely ascribe to the view that there are two wars, and I agree with Ali.
Speaker 5: I think he described it beautifully in terms of how the Hebrew mind works and it understands prophecy and time. Right, And so Ali, I use the term the scroll of the time. You call it a spiral. I call it a scroll. That time to God is like a scroll where it's definitely not linear, right, It's the events are repeating and cycling, right, And God uses that in order to really prove that he is God, that he is Yahweh Elyon. He's said in Isaiah forty six that this is really it's props that God declares the end from the beginning and from ancient times the things that must come to pass. And so this is how God really shows that he's above all principalities and powers. And it comes to Zeko thirty eight. I think what we're seeing in thirty nine, I think again we're seeing this typology of two of more than one battle or war being described, and I actually think they're being described in reverse order. And I think that we look at Zeco thirty eight, we're seeing that description of that post millennial battle, and I'm like, Ali, I believe in a literal millennial reign of Christ on Earth. And at the end we see of courts in Revelation twenty that God and Magoda mentioned by name that final battle on the Holy City on Jerusalem, and what we see in the conditions that we see described in Zeco thirty I think really indicate prophetically that it's referring to that war. And the key thing I think is that it says that the prophet says that you know Jerusalem will be dwelling safely without walls, and that that to me, that description that God is going to say his mile go up against the land of unwalled villages. I will go to them that are at rest, they dwell safely. That language, prophetically, to me, puts it in the millennium. That is the time we see in other passages, prophetically, when Israel will be able to dwell safely, when Christ is ruling on Earth. Right, when there's peace on Earth, right, we turn our you know, weapons, or turn our swords into plowshares. Right, So we're now, we are now in that time, and I believe it's describing that battle, and then when you get to Execal chapter thirty nine, it's talking about an earlier battle. I think they're really separated by one thousand and seven years, really, And I think I think the first battle of God May God, which I think is described in Execal chapter thirty nine, is really kind of at the start of the Great Tribulation and may almost be perceived as Armageddon by the unbelieving world because it's out of the rubble and out of his battles. When the Antichrist will really emerge on the scene, and so that's I think the conditions being ascribed, and I think what we see also in the exical chapter thirty nine. We can get to more detail on this, but the key thing is that God says, so you have the unwalled villages in this condition of Jerusalem dwelling in safety in this Eagle chapter thirty eight, where the condition in thirty chapter thirty nine, God specifically says that He's doing this so that Israel will no longer profane his name from this day on. Now they'll know that I'm there God. So again, this wouldn't be at the end of the millennium. This is when Israel they're believing remnant, right, This is the entire Great Tribulation, the purpose of the Great Tribulations to bring that believing remnant of Israel to a full understanding of who God is. That yes, he's God, yeahe, but also that his son, the Son of God, Jesus Christ, is yeshue ahamashikh Dammasai. And so God is declaring at thirty nine that in this victory over this being God and Ali, like you said, I definitely agree that God is a spirit, realm being, that God is going to use us to awaken Israel to start bring that process of their reconciliation. So I think that's putting us at the beginning of the great Shibulation. Thirty eight is telling us what's going to happen at the end, when Israe's already been reconciled and now we're at the literally Satan's last strike.
Speaker 4: Okay, next up, Derek Well, I agree with with Ryan and with Ali that these are two separate battles Ezekiel thirty eight thirty nine and that Revelation twenty are describing separate conflicts. I do think the thirty eight flows into thirty nine, and that when is one conflict and that culminates at the Battle of Armagedin, and we can get into that. Interestingly amous chapter seven and the Seituagin. The newer translation of the Seituagen prepared by the the translators at Faith Life the Lexum English Septuagen translates instead of Gog, it translates it as a gag who was the king of the Amalekites back in the days of assaulop I remember correctly. But what it does show us, even if it was an error by the translators of the Subtuagen in the third century BC, is that Amos chapter seven is clearly an apocalyptic prophecy of the end times, and that they connected Gog with the end times. So even if they couldn't make sense of whatever it was they were trying to translate Gog a gag, whatever they used Gog because they saw it was an apocalyptic prophecy of the end Gog is clearly the great End Times enemy of God in Ezekiel, and so I think we can identify Gog as the spirit that we call Antichrist in the New Testament, the beast that emerges from the sea in Revelation chapter thirteen. At least that's how I see it. I also think that there's been a tendency among End Times Bible teachers to try to interpret Ezekiel thirty eight and thirty nine and the identities of Gog, may Gog and whether or not Roche is an entity or should be translated from the Hebrew word into the English word as head or chief where it is as it is everywhere else in the Old Testament, tend to look for too naturalistic of an explanation or an interpretation of Ezekiel thirty eight and look for that literal fulfillment, which then leads to some confusion. How can Gog and may Goog return at the end of the thousand years if they were destroyed in the Lake of Fire at the end of Ezekiel thirty nine or in the middle of Ezekiel thirty nine. But if you're dealing with supernatural entities rather than geopolitical entities or humans, then you really don't have a conflict as far as I see. So, yeah, I do think we've got two separate conflicts here, and we need to keep in mind as we're analyzing this that we're dealing with a supernatural enemy, the atti Christ and his chief of staff, or Satan and his chief of staff, the Antichrist.
Speaker 6: And there's also that mentioned in is thirty nine of the Fatlings of Bashan, which tends to be you know, a co exactly, yes, or the beam.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that is correct, Yes, absolutely.
Speaker 1: My next question would have been who or what is Gog and Magog and is it like a lot of people try to try to say, it's a country, it's a tribe, it's a nation. I mean, who would Magog be if you guys already kind of describe Gog as being like a spiritual entity. What about Megog. We'll start out with with you Ali, then we'll just keep going. We'll go Ali, Ryan, and then.
Speaker 2: Derek each time.
Speaker 6: Okay, okay, So you know we're trying to look into the future, right, So there's a lot of conjecture. You know, we're having a conversation and are thinks evolves as the Holy Spirit continues to teach us as we move deeper into these times.
Speaker 3: So these are just working.
Speaker 6: Ideas, That's how I approach it. These are kind of working ideas, right, and there's there's mystery. So for me, there is something real being described. And it's interesting that it's right after right, Sorry, it's right after chapter thirty six, where it's the prophecy of the regathering of Israel to the land, which again has a pattern of fulfillment through history. I mean, Ezekielitz himself was an exile when you wrote that, and then the Persians came and they went back to the land, and this pattern I believe is fulfilled one more time in our in the twentieth century with the establishment of Israel. So this war definitely is happening. Never happened in the ancient history of Israel. It's happening therefore in the modern history of Israel, because we know the ancient history of Israel all the way to destruction on a second temple, and we don't see this war, even though we.
Speaker 3: See much conflict.
Speaker 6: So it is, it says in the latter years in Ezekiel chapter thirty eight, verse eight, which is another code term for the Atayamim, the end of days, which is.
Speaker 2: What you know.
Speaker 3: Our time.
Speaker 6: Now, the countries that are mentioned, there is a horde of people coming, right, there's definitely a list given. Uh, there's the prince of Mesche and Tubal, and you know there's Persia cushion put for me as far as what could these be if we were to bring it into the natural and say, okay, what do we know about Megog? By the way, the jim at the Gametria of Gog and Magog is seventy, which is interesting because it ties into the seventy you know nations, all of them.
Speaker 3: It's all of them?
Speaker 5: Has that bread.
Speaker 6: Now that?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 6: So well, I want to come back to that idea of you know who all of them were? Not in all because there are many wars. But Hessio the father of Greek didactic poetry, identified magog with Ascythians, you know, southern Russia, and the seventh century BC contemporary of around Ezekiel's time, Herodotus, the father of history, used the term Scythians and Magogians interchangeably and wrote about the descendants extensively, and you know, he lived in the In the fifth century BC, the ancient Jewish historian Josephus identified magog as Scythians of the far north in his Antiquities. The Latin father Jerome says that this word denotes Scythian nations, fierce, innumberable, who lived beyond the Caucus and Lake Maeotis and near the Caspian Sea, and spread out even onward to India. Some say that the name represents the Assyrian Macgougie or the country of Gougu, the gigess of the Greeks. Reverend Archibald Henry says, you know mentioned that, So where does this put it in modern terms? Basically the northern Iranian plateau and the stands this is kind of would be where they would they were living, and so yes, they have migrated. You know, they were kind of nomadic. They migrated north. So is it possible to think of the Slavic people of the Russian Yes, Anatolia. Sure, there's different ways you can look at it. But no matter how I placed these countries, they seem to come from.
Speaker 3: That part of the world.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 6: I don't know if you want me to do all of them at once like Gomeher and everybody else, or just stock with megog they as far as is everybody involved. As I said, I think there's a pattern here. I do think Medica on this a lot, and came to the conclusion that I think that this is a separate war from Armageddon. But prophetically the pattern of Armageddon is already in this war. So these are two conflicts now Sheiba and di Dan. So for me, the Yaphetites and the Hamites are really in the Horde. The Semites seem to be on the side. And later what we see, of course is that when this army comes brought by God, defeated by God, then Israel takes the weapons of this army and burns it for energy for seven years, if that's what literally I'm reading here, And then there's a burial of the dead. On the value of having God and those people who see bones have to go and get these other guys and say, look, we're going to put a marker here. Come and bury the bones. It might be radioactive. This doesn't sound like a Messianic kingdom to me, right, This doesn't sound like what would happen right after the Battle of Armageddon. If the Lord is here establishing his millennial rule. We're not going to be burning weapons for seven years. We're not going to be burying dead people and putting markers, right. I think that him and his angel army, they're going to have the resources to deal with this stuff quickly. So I think that there's a pattern here that speaks of the Battle of Armageddon. There's lots of terminology here that is used again in the Battle of Armageddon. But for me, the fact that it focuses more on y Aphetites and Hamites, and the fact that it describes this burning of the weaponry and the burying of the dead in this very detailed and specific way, it does point to our world. Still, you know, this is what our world is going to. This looks like we bury people, so we burn weapons for energy. So it has echoes of Armageddon like the seventy as I said, is the Gematria. It has terminology that points to the pattern of the final fulfillment of this attempt to derail the prophetic word of God by destroying Israel, because that's what this is really about. This is about derailing the prophetic word of God and making sure that scripture is broken, because the Lord says that he has done nothing except that which he speaks through his servants, the prophets, and so this is an attack from the enemy to destroy Israel so that the prophecy can be fulfilled in the age of empire can continue, and so that pattern culminates an armageddon. But I think this battle is a distinct one with armagan armageddon patterns, and I can speak into why I think it's this thing more as we as we unfold the talk.
Speaker 2: All right, Ryan, you're up next.
Speaker 5: Sure, so you know I want to I want to first lit great job, Ali, and I definitely was. I definitely agree with that analysis for sure. But I want to talk about one more thing, well, several other things about the identity of Gog that I think kind of tie into some of the early comments already. So there's an interesting passage in Ezekiel thirty eight, where God says, I mean, you know. One thing we find too is that the language here is the way God is speaking through Ezekiel is very similar to how God speaks in other what I call esoteric passages like Isaiah fourteen, Ezekiel twenty eight, Ezekiel thirty when God is really saying a lot to this entities, which I get I think I think indicates that we're talking about a spirit around being a fallen angel. And in verse seventeen of Ezekiel thirty eight, God says, you know. God says, thus, say the Lord God, art thou speaking of dog Art thou of whom I have spoken in old time by my servants, the prophets of Israel, which problems that in those days, in many years, that I would bring thee against them. And so God is saying, are you this one who my prophets have spoken of? And then I'll be going back to the septuagen. In the septuogen it says it directly. It's not a question, it's a direct statement. It says, thou art he concerning whom I spoke of in former times by the hands of my servants, the prophets of Israel. So it's saying very clearly that this is someone who's mentioned in multiple pro fet in multiple books of the Bible. That God is mentioned in multiple books of the Bible. So how could that be right? Where do we else, you know, where we see this name? And when I submit, and I think this is how it kind of ties into everything we're saying. And this pattern, this cycle of repeating events, is that that God of the person, that being ultimately is either or a representation or in dwelled. I believe by the spirit known as Apolyon Abadon and the Assyrian in the Old Testament, and that he is gonna be one of you know when I talk about these misty kings, so I believe, you know, when you look at Revelation seventeen and identifies the seven headed dragon and says that the said the seven heads are seven kings. And John is given this chronology versus five or fallen one is I meaning he's alive at that time and one is to come and the beast, the Antichrist, he is the eighth and is of the seven and goeth into perdition. And so this, you know, I've kind of lay out this this lineage of rulers who I believe have been in dwelled by this spirit of a Poleon. And I believe God in this lineage is the seventh and he and this is and so he and this is how God can say, yeah, many prophets have spoken about you, because there have been, because He's this spirit has been allowed to in dwell different leaders, famous leaders who have been enemies of Israel and enemies of God throughout history, culminating with the final in dwelling of Antichrist. And so you think about Ali mentioned earlier the quote the verse from Amos to the month the Locus king. Well, of course, where do we see this again in Revelation nine when the abyss is open and these locusts come out. Well, I believe are the Genesis six s wallen angels who are locked in chains as we read in Jude six and seven, Second Peter, chapter two, and it says and they had a king over them. Right, we see a direct confirmation. Hear the locus and here's their king who is appalling on Abba Don, who I think at that point is coming out for his final kind of go around as the Antichrist. But I think God is one I believe is the seventh in this succession. And that's how it kind of all ties in into how he can he's appearing in the Millennium, he's appearing in the Great Relation, he's appearing at Armageddon, because it's a spirit, it's an angelic spirit that's in weelling these leaders. And so I just wanted to touch on that because I think it's a really interesting statement that God makes me says I had that you have been mentioned throughout my work, and I quote some other scholars too from the nineteenth century and some and even something from earlier who kind of arrived at that same identification that he is just a report. He's a one in this series of leaders ultimately culminating with the Antichrist possessed by that spirit of pollion.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, Derek, next up. Valuable information and everybody so far.
Speaker 4: Yeah, this is this is like a just a fascinating study resource for people, just a crash course on everything from Ezekiel to you know, revelation and the Battle of Armageddon. I agree with you about ninety percent of that. Ryan. The only place where we would disagree is I think the spirit of Antichrist is Leviathan chaos, because the seven headed beast that emerges from the sea is a representation the same way that the chaos dragon of ancient Mesopotamia was depicted. And there are scholars who have concluded that the little Horn of Daniel chapter seven, who speaks blasphemous things, is connected to Typhon, the chaos monster of Greek cosmology. And so I go in that direction. But that's not a hill I'm willing to die on. So I know that we're kind of in a minority in saying yeah, we think Leviathan is the is the Antichrist, because then there's some question about, Okay, how does he come back? Then how does God come back at the end if he's already in the Lake of Fire in Revelation nineteen. It's like, I don't know. So we'll work in progress. As Ali put it, I do think that all of the people, all of the people groups named in the Northern Coalition in Ezekiel thirty eight, Mishek Tuba, all Maygog Gohmer, and Beth Tagarma in Ezekiel's day, could be very positively identified throughout archaeology and located in what is now Turkey, Asia Minor even Maygog, which I know that there are others who believed that, even you know, going back to Josephus and before that connected them to the Scythians, who did make fairly regular incursions south of the Caucasus mountains, but their main dwelling place, their home country was north of the Caucasus, the steps of that region and what is now southern Russia. But when we go back to Genesis chapter ten, we find all five of these these nations mentioned as sons of Japhaths. So yes, these are the Japathites. There Genesis ten, verse two. The sons of j Feth were Gohmer, maygog Mad, the Meads, Yvon, the Ionians, the Greeks Tubol, Mishek, and Tiras. And Tiras are probably the Tyrhenians or the Etruscans who migrated from western Turkey, the Trojans, in other words, who wound up on the western coast of Italy, and the sons of gomer Ra, Ashkanas, Rivop and Togarma. So there you've got within two generations of jfth all five in this northern coalition. And then when we look at their rallying point in Ezekiel thirty eight, verse eighteen. On that day, the day that Gog shall come against the land of Israel. Nope, I want to back up to verse fourteen. Thus says the Lord God, on that day, wheen of my people Israel are dwelling securely, will you not know it? You will come from your place out of the uttermost parts of the north, you and many people's with you. And this is one reason that some will identify Gog or may Goog as Russia, because when you look at a map and you draw a line north from Jerusalem, Russia is as uttermost north as you can get. The phrase in Hebrew, however, is Yarkate Saphong. And that name Cephon just happens to be the name of the mountain that was sacred to Bale or all for you scholars out there, just so you know that we know how to pronounce it. This is Jebel al Akra in Turkey today. It's on the Mediterranean coast, near the ancient city of Antioch, very close to the Syrian border. This was sacred not just for the the Canaanites, you know, for the Mountain of Bail. It was also the sacred mountain of the storm God for the Hurrians and Hittites, and it was believed by the Greeks to be where Zeus defeated the chaos monster Typhan, who got his name from that mountain Cepon. This was so important that the Hebrew word for north comes from that mountain, because in all the related Semitic languages in the ancient world, the word for north was simal, meaning left, because when you're staring at the eastern sun as it rises, left means north south. Yamen is right, but in Hebrew it's tefan because that's the direction of Bales Mountain. So I think what we've got here is a cosmic north rather than a geographic north that Ezekiel is pointing to, and that again reinforces the idea that God and all of these forces that are coming against Israel are supernatural and ali. That's brilliant. I had never heard before that the jamatria of Gog and Magog is seventy, because I think that's what Ezekiel's trying to communicate here. We look at Kush and Persia and Put, and we could identify those, you know, Persia Iran, Okay, we can see them as an existential threat to Israel. But Put, that's Libya, that's not even a functioning state at this point. And Kush what is that? That's Sudan, that's Ethiopia. Again not really a threat to Israel. But what they were in Ezekiel's day were the nations that were as far away as any of his readers would have heard from where they were and from Israel. And if you look at a map and you look at Yarkite, Tephon, Mount safon the mountain, and Bale coming from the north, get Persia coming from the east. You've got Put coming from the west and Kush coming from the south. In other words, the same thing that we see in Revelation twenty with the Second War of Gog and Magog, the four corners of the world, in other word, seventy all of them. The entire world is coming to do battle against Israel. And that's what Ezekiel is talking about here in Ezekiel thirty eight and thirty nine. One of the reasons I believe that this culminates with armaged.
Speaker 2: Awesome.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I prayed before to God, like God, I want more, you know, like I want more out of the Bible, and I want more. And honestly, I feel like when I do these roundtables, God is like blessing me with so much more to you know, information.
Speaker 2: It's such such a blessing.
Speaker 1: Okay, So okay, So where and I'm asking some of these are going to be like where does the battles take place? Like I know the answer to these questions, but just so for the readers that don't know the Bible yet, where where does the where do the Gaga meg God wars take place?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 6: Geographically ali, okay, so they well, they take place on this mountain here all the multitude. Then they will call it the valley of Hamongod, it says the mountains of Israel. Now it has that feeling of you know, he mentioned Mount Zafon and has that feeling of Mount Hermon, like, especially if they're coming from the north. So let's just before we continue, I wanted to pause on this idea that Derek brought about Armageddon and this battle and the idea of the collector. So we have Psalm chapter two that talks about the kings of the Earth gathering against the garden is anointed the Messiah.
Speaker 3: And when you look at the.
Speaker 6: Dead Sea scrolls, it talks about in the commentary on the song too, it says that there was the King of the King of the Nations, you know, the because they went, you know, the Dead Sea Scroll. Guys, they went, wait a second, if all these kings are gathering against God and is annointed, they must have a leader. So there's a king of the King of the Nations. Right, they came to a conclusion. You have prophecy of the Nations being invited in the Valley of Judgment, in the Scroll of Joel. You have Zecuria chapter fourteen, which is my favorite camera lens into the final moment of this age of history. It's so rich with detailed information. You know, the Lord lands on the amount of olives. Then the survivors come to worship year after year. It deals with a lot of heretical thoughts that are out there. And then of course you have the Book of Revelation chapter nineteen. You know, the Lord comes the heavenly host. So there's definitely a war from Psalms to Zacharia to Jewel to Revelation. There is a final spiritual conflict that we can in our Christian language maybe just summarize as the war arm again, Right, we just call it that great. Yet there are other wars mentioned in the prophetic writings that may apply to the modern age. You know, I think it's Psalm eighty three, is it right? So there are all these countries that come, and there has been many wars. There's a war of independence in nineteen forty eight, there was you know, this nineteen sixty seven war that was very important because Jerusalem became part of the commonwealth of Jewish people. It was a prophetic ward happened on the jubilee the fiftieth year of nineteen seventeen when the Balthour Decoration was issued, and jubilee is the year with inheritances, a return to people, and there was, Yes, there was a young Peopoor war in the early seventies. But you know, so there has been these Arabs speaking Islamic nations that have come against Israel.
Speaker 3: For me, this.
Speaker 6: War in the system of pattern prophecies, pattern is perhaps speaking of a non Arab Islamic war. You know, so you've got who's in North Africa, Well, you have the Muslim brotherhood. You have to kind of see it more in not the concept of modern nation states, which is the nineteenth century concept. The Bible gives us tribes that we follow into the modern age, and it talks about groups of people. The whole country doesn't have to go to war, right there could be groups of people. So right now there is this Islamic Army under Iran's government that is being funded by Iran, by the Islamic Republic, I should say, And Sunny's and Sheas are coming together right especially lately, there is this Solimani's just general that President Trump killed. He put together this strategy called United Front, which means Shia and Sydney's let's put our differences away and form a united front against Israel. Because the idea is that you know, when the rightly guided one comes the matt d he will decide which is the right sect of Islam.
Speaker 3: So let's just for now put that difference.
Speaker 6: Away and go for it. So there is there is the influence of the Muslim Brotherhood and other groups in North Africa. I'm told in Ethiopia, in many of the mosques they tell you that if you don't, if you're not militant against Israel, you're not a real Muslim. So there is this. When I look into Turkey, of course you know Eradiwan, he's running out of steam in some ways, but he does represent the Muslim brotherhood. When I look at Russia, I see that twenty percent of the population is Islamic. When the Charlie Abdauh stuff happened, there was a huge uprising in Chechnya on behalf of the terrorists, I think by close to a million people came out.
Speaker 3: It was huge.
Speaker 6: I was surprised. I had no idea that. And the Chechens, you know, they're like this private army of Putins. So there's an Islamic front there. The Taliban that I've taken over Afghanistan, they are different from the Taliban that used to be there. They're more Muslim brotherhood. The old Taliban was SALAVII. They're connected to Saudi Arabia. The new Taliban has an office in Doa, Qatar and is connected to a much larger, wealthier, better organized organization.
Speaker 3: And this has allowed.
Speaker 6: Militant groups from Tajikistan and Uzbekistan to come in and set up madrassas in Afghanistan.
Speaker 3: Where they're teaching.
Speaker 6: This is what they teach us how to overthrow governments because they just establish caliphates. So you know, we're looking through a veil in a way, right, we're trying to understand. We don't want to put too much of our ideas on here, but I think that there is a war brewing, and this is the echoes of armageddon right there. And this war coming against is reel from these nations. How is it going to happen? What's the trigger? I don't know, but there is this these players. Let's say, for instance, Persia, which is one of the main players. There is a revolution brewing inside of Iran. There is a massive Christian revival, the largest.
Speaker 3: In the whole Middle East happening. There is a new.
Speaker 6: Iran pushing against the Islamic Republic. If these guys are going to play the part in this war at this time, they've got to kind of you know it. It's got to happen somehow in the twenties. They're going to be fifty years of governance by nineteen, by twenty twenty nine, so maybe the Lord will return the country to the people of Iran from this Islamic rulership before that.
Speaker 3: Year of Jubilee.
Speaker 6: This war with Ukraine is very interesting. It has isolated Russia and in that isolation putin already a long time ago, replaced Eastern Europe as a base with the Islamic world, and he got involved in the nuclear programming ran because it was a local issue that gave him global importance. And you know, he came and parked his jets in Latakia. In Syria, he has a warm water port and Nebulis. I'm not saying that he's going to declare war against Israel and go, but it's interesting that just two days before the invasion of Ukraine, the ambassador of Russia in the United Nations said, you know what, we no longer accepted Jerusalem is the sole capital of Jewish people, and we also think that Israel should withdraw from the Golan Heights. It's an article on Jerusalem Post you can google and read and it's like, where did that come from? With hindsight, they're giving a warning, look, be on our side as this conflict develops, or else we'll lose our levers, you know, against you.
Speaker 3: But it's interesting because there's a.
Speaker 6: Spiritual Anti Semitism has a spiritual origin, right, So there's sometimes it reveals something that's in the spirit in mind through through what seems like natural political maneuvers, right, So I don't know how exactly all the pieces are not there, but I think that we could see such an incredible war coming all this non Arabic, Islamic speaking nations, the Islamic Republic and it's sunny partners, the United in front of Sola money. When you look at the Soviet Union, they gave the weapons to the enemy's visual in a nineteen sixty seven war. In the Young Peper War, they gave the They're the industrial patron, they are the Eagle of the East, they are the Rome of the East, right, And I can see why they would think, well, you know, if we can replace the Judeo Christian world within Islamic Russian world, you know, we switch the world order in one chess move right.
Speaker 3: So who knows what's going.
Speaker 6: On in their minds, But I don't think Putin's gonna get up and go to war against Israelism makes sense. But behind the curtains the spirit. So this there might be something you're brewing that is worth paying attention to. Now, if these guys actually do come up against Israel and they are defeated on the mountains, because the Lord puts a hook, he brings them and he defeats them. The Lord brings them and defeats them, which is a good news because as this is going to be horrific, so it's good for us to go and say, don't worry, guys. The Lord has this whole thing in his hands. So it's got the whole world in it stands, and it's got this in his stands. So if these guys come and they get defeated, they get defeated.
Speaker 3: What would be the consequences of this defeat.
Speaker 6: First of all, the Islamic Hords they're religious people, they don't they're not not crazy, right, They're just deceived. They see this and they go, Wow, God was with Israel. So the Lord is glorified in their sight. They have a change of heart and mind, and I have some stories I can tell later about that.
Speaker 3: So there would be a glorification of God.
Speaker 6: In the Middle East. The Christian movement that's already among the Muslims growing very fast around as the leading part of it. It's also in our world, would expand. I think it would kind of bring a time of reprieve. You know, when you look at the history of Islam, only have disturbed it. One was in the ninth century, the writings of Plato and Aristotle were transseated into Arabic, which created a huge, huge division in Islamic world. Then in the eighteenth century, Napoleon soldiers in Egypt. They introduced the ideas of the French Republic to the Muslim world, which led to the secularism of Nasa and the democracies. And the third thing is Israel's presence. And so this may be, you know, something they can overcome. They can't overcome Israel, so when they come against it, they're broken. And this changes. Finally, let's say the Islamic Republic falls in Iran, it changes the landscape of the politics of the region. And now we can see kind of the ten Kings.
Speaker 1: The.
Speaker 6: Final you know, from this war. On one hand, there's reprieve, but there's geopolitical changes that happened in the region that allows some of these Islamic players to go fall down and governments rise that are more part of the world order where the eagles of the East and the West can tap into them, you know, like the Parliament of Iran is a pyramid with thirty three windows. I don't know where they got that idea from. Right today, this Parliament right now, right, so there's already maybe hands you know behind this, Like these guys are like, let's let's have them do this. If they win, great, If they lose, out of the ashes, the new world order rises. And it's interesting this idea of templates, because you look at the nineteen thirties, we had the great depressions. I mean, right now we might be on the verge of an economic crisis. I don't know, well, all this interest rate inflation is going to take us And if this war happens sometime in the twenties, then definitely the twenty thirties might be a time of economic depression. And that was the time where strong leaders came to power in Europe like Hitler, Mussolini, Franco. People look for strong leadership. So the twenty thirties could be a time where people look for strong leadership. And it's a fertile soil for the ten kings, and out of them the little horn like Hitler, you know is and his seven year war you.
Speaker 3: Know against the Jewish people.
Speaker 6: Like there is the templates, as though the twenty thirties might be like the nineteen thirties. So I see, first of all, a time of reprieve for the people of the region, a glorification of God as a result of this defeat, and a changing of the world order that sets up the rise of the Ten Kings and prepares us for the battle of Armageddon sometime later, you know, and maybe in the forties, I don't know, who knows. So people have to have a break. They can't just have a.
Speaker 3: War like this and then have Armageddon.
Speaker 6: And it's like, right now, there has to be like, these are birth pangs, and birth pangs come in a rhythm, right, So I see patterns of that.
Speaker 3: Global war of.
Speaker 6: All nations in this prophecy. Yet I see distinct specifications that identify it as a distinct war that has has echoes of the Armageddon. And that's how looking at modern day events, that's how I see. I think this may be what's on the horizon, even perhaps in the twenty twenties. And I have all kinds of ideas why I think that is, and then that might set up the rise of the world order that leads to Armageddon. And you know, that's just some ideas that I wanted to share with you, right, Okay.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Ryan.
Speaker 1: Next up, So the question was where do these battles take place? Like, where do these wars take place?
Speaker 5: Yeah? So yeah, so again so yeah, so I of courts agree that this is talking about Israel. So again you know, in both battles, right, the file at the post blame is clearly at Jerusalem. And then I believe the first battle right when we see you know, the description THEREA says that got you know, the easy because it is Dash will come up against my people of Israel. So this is about the land of Israel for sure. And you know, in terms of you know, the war and how this is being set up, the timing, I think Ali, you know, I think you know that you know, in terms of what's taking place on the geopolitical front, I think it is all indications of what's going you know, we're seeing templates of how these things could be set into order. But you know, again I always go back to that even the national leaders of these nations are being led by the spirit, realm, right, you know, and we see we see a clear example of this in Revelation sixteen, where when it's time for armageddon, you have the Satanic Trinity, the devil, Satan, the anti Christ, and false prophet. They have demons come out of their mouths and they go and recruit. So it's the spirits are leading and you know, really pulling the strings of all the political imaginations and scheming against Israel and against God's land that's taking place in the human realm. And so what I wanted to point out also is is something about the timing of this, you know, and of the first battle, and something interesting that I think again because I think the first battle, and you know, Ali made an interesting point about how what will come out of the you know, the ashes of the war, how a new world order can arise out of it, and I think, you know, I think that the first battle of God May God, which will be a first attempt to strike Israel with this coalition, I think could be perceived and used as a deception by the anti Christ to help jump start his career as the defender of Israel, as the savior of Israel, because I believe he's definitely going to be Israeli, or claim to be of the line of David right. Ezekiel himself. Chapter twenty one calls him that wicked Prince of Israel, who's time shall come when iniquity is at an end, So it's calling him a prince of Israel. And you know, there's interesting there's some interesting, I think details in Ezekiel about the timing in chapter thirty eight, the end of when you get this verses twenty one to twenty three, you see these two God, and this is so personal. God is personally and supernaturally intervening. There's a lot of divine supernatural warfare taking place. And God says that I'll call for a sword against him throughout all my mountain and say it to the Lord God. Every man's sword shall be against his brother. So this is again God causing, you know, uh, comfitting the enemies we see in Joshua and the war with jehosaph Fat where everyone's the enemy's fighting against each other. And he says, and I will plead against him with pestilence and with blood. And God says, is gonna rain great hailstones, fire and brimstone and so and since that's I will magnify myself and sanctify myself, and I will be known in the eyes of many nations, and they shall know that I am the Lord. So again this idea that God is establishing and setting himself He's putting the world on notice. But I believe that's the beginning of the Great Tribulation. God's letting the world know, right. We see that at Revelation six where it says the great men, the mighty Man, they say, hide us from him who sits on the throne. It's like all the mighty, the Illuminati, the elites, they know this is God. God is now stepping into the arena, and Israel's waking up as well. But I think Israel's reconciliation is a process through the seven years. And so if you look and I put the timing of the rapture at the sixth Seal, I believe everything, the Great Tribulation, everything, I'm a pre tribulation believer, but I think everything starts at the sixth seal. And if you think about that, you know, the seventh seal, of course, is the silence in the space in the heaven for the space about a half an hour, and then you get to the first trumpet, and you have you know, we're seeing it's it's we're seeing the scene and heaven of the Mighty Angel, who I believe is Jesus. You know, at the altar with the incests, acting as high priest in the tabernacle, the temple in heaven, and uh, it says when the first trumpet sounds, it says, they're followed hailed and fire mingled with blood. And again, this is the only time you see this judgment. You see this mighty angel again, who I believe is God throwing the censer down to earth. So I believe that I believe this is the actual judgment of the first God May Good coalition attack. And you see because this is the only time you see that very unique combination of fire, brimstone and blood and being cast to earth and destroying I believe God May God, the first invasion of God May Good.
Speaker 2: And so.
Speaker 5: Again going back to Ali's what Ali was saying about out of the ashes, this new order. I think in this, you know, if you think about this again from me, the perspective of this, the world at large, right is where non believers and believers are. Like from the non believing perspective, now you have the supernatural judgment. It's like, well wait a second, what's really happening. And then out of this you have this leader emerge who is leading Israel, who is now starting this revival who has supernatural powers, and he appeared and he's presenting himself as the Messiah. And I think that this first War could really be seen as a false Armageddon, and out of this it sets the stage and the antichrest to do the things we see in the Book of Daniel says he will restart the sacrifice noblation for the first three and a half years, this revival of saying yeah, I am pro Israel, bring back the Third Temple, the rebuilt Temple, start the sacrifice. And so I think it's gonna be it's gonna be a launchpad of the deception of the anti Christ to try and lure Israel obviously away from worshiping their true Messiah Jesus.
Speaker 1: Awesome amazing information. And Derek, go ahead if you want to add to that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, actually, and that's exactly what I'm going to do, is add to that, because I think that at the end of Daniel chapter eleven, you get an outline of how this might actually play out. And this may refer back to a Psalmatey three prophecy. If bel Sallas, who wrote the book on that is correct, we could see this playing out according to Daniel eleven beginning of verse thirty six, and going through the end of the chapter reads sort of like the wars of Antichrist. The king shall do as he wills. He shall exalt himself and magnify himself above every god, and speak astonishing things against the God of gods. And this is very similar to the blasphemous names on the seven heads of the Antichrist who emerges from the sea in Revelation thirteen, very much like the little horn of Daniel chapter seven, and the blasphemous things that it speaks, which I remind you is like the chaos monster Typhon. But we'll see, we'll see how this all plays out. But from verse forty onward, he and I identify the King of the North in Daniels eleven as the as the Antichrist figure here. And he goes to war with the King of the South, and the King of the North rail russ upon him like a whirlwind, and he basically defeats all of Israel's near neighbors eat him, and Moab and the main part of the Ammonites escape from his hand. But he becomes ruler of the treasures of gold and silver, all the precious things of Egypt. The Libyans and the Kushites shall follow in his train. So there's cush and put from this coalition. But and then he shall pitch his palatial tents between the sea and the glorious Holy Mountains. So he sets up his headquarters in Israel. So I think when we get somebody like this, as you suggested Ryan, a dynamic political or military leader or both. You know, imagine say Mosha Dyan and Benjamin Netnyah who all rolled into one times ten, I think there are rabbis in Israel who would welcome this person as the Messiah, and they would see that as the war of God and may God, because for Jewish believers, of course, the War of Gog and Magog is the big final battle between God and the forces of darkness. Because they don't have the Book of Revelation. There are rabbis that have been claiming that the civil war in Israel or in Syria rather that began in twenty eleven was the war of Gog and Magog, and they were looking for Messiah to arrive soon. In fact, some of the most prominent Haradim or ultra Orthodox rabbis, like Rabbi kay Kaniewski, who just passed away a few years ago at the age of I think ninety seven. He had never until his last few years of life been known to make pronouncements that Messiah's arrival was imminent, But in the last few years of his life he was openly telling people Jews to make aliyah. If you're in Israel, don't leave, because Messiah is here. He just hasn't revealed himself yet. And so I think they were looking for that. They are looking for, or at least a small subset of Jewish religious leaders are looking for the Messiah right now, and they would be perhaps vulnerable to a deception so ingenious that would fool even the elect if it were possible in Jesus' words, So yes, I think there will be a conflict that will be presented as a false God. May God conflict or a false Armageddon, if you will, and Israel will be saved, apparently miraculously. And I think this leader, as you suggest, Ryan, will present himself to the world as a Jew and will be welcomed for a time until the Jews see through his deception, because he will not be able to stop himself from speaking blasphemous things against the Creator and then Jews will look on him who they have pierced and mourn. I think the wars will take place when it ultimately comes for real the actual God. May God conflict. It's clear in Ezekiel that it will take place on the mountains of Israel. It'll be in Israel. In fact, Ezekiel thirty nine gets more specific in verse eleven. On that day I will give to Gog a place for burial in Israel, the valley of the travelers east of the sea. It will block the travelers for their Gog and all his multitude will be buried. And this I think identifies it as that area between Jericho and Mountain Nebo. Because in the Book of Deuteronomy, when Moses is at the end of his life, he is told by God to climb this mountain of Avarim, that's aba Urim. That is the word that in Ezekiel is translated as travelers and lo and behold, there's an entrance for travelers in the dictionary of Deities and Demons in the Bible, because travelers is the word that was used by the Canaanites, the Amorite neighbors of Israel, for the spirits of the Refaem. The demonic spirits of the refae were literally called travelers in texts that summoned the travelers summoned the refaem to a ritual meal at the threshing floor of l or the tabernacle of l which was the summit of Mount Herman, which is where the Watcher's rebellion back in Genesis sixth took place. A scholar by the name of Edward Lipinski, who is very well respected ancient Near Eastern scholar, said, the best way to think about Mount Hermont is like the Canaanite Mount Olympus, is where the gods met. It was the tabernacle, the threshing floor of l. It's where he held court with Bail and Ashra and Astarte in all of the other Canaanite gods, the summit of Mount Hermon, and this is where these travelers, these Refaem spirits were summoned. According to these Canaanite texts that were from about twelve hundred BC, so twelve hundred years before Jesus walked the earth, the Canaanite neighbors were venerating these travelers, the refaim, who were known to the Greeks as the heroes. There's a scholar named amar Anu's by the way, who showed etymologically linguistically that the words the Greeks used for their demi god heroes of the Golden Age derived from Semitic and the Semitic root word behind refaeen. So I mean we can show etymologically it's not just they're kind of a like so that they must be related. No, we can show that they come from the same linguistic words. The Greeks knew who the refae were. It was Heracles and Persias and those guys. They were the spirits of the Nephelene destroyed in the flood, and that, according to Ezekiel, is who's coming back. What does it mean to block the travelers. It doesn't mean there'll be so many dead bodies on the King's Highway that they won't be able to get to go to Amman to go shopping in Jordan. It means that they will not be resurrected. And that I think was propheesed by Isaiah and Isaiah twenty six, beginning at verse thirteen. Oh Lord, other lords besides you have ruled over us, but your name alone we bring to remembrance, which was important because in these rituals where you had to venerate the spirits of the nepheline, these demonic spirits, and the spirits of your ancestors, who were also just demons, you had to summon them by calling their names once a month. Every month, you had to say their names and then feed the little terrafm statues representing your dead ancestors and pour out a drink offering. That's what that means. Your name alone, we bring to remembrance these others. They're dead and they're going to stay dead. And that's why Isaiah wrote, they are dead, they will not live. They are refaem they will not arise. Isaiah in chapter twenty six is prophesying resurrection. You see that in verse nineteen. But here Ezekiel saying that will be buried in the valley of the Travelers, the valley below the mountain of the avarein the mountain of the travelers where Moses got his only look at the Holy land, and it will block the travelers. In other words, when that final trump sounds and we are raised up into incorruptible bodies, the travelers, the refaee, the demonic spirits of the giants destroyed in the flood. They're still dead.
Speaker 2: Amazing, amazing info.
Speaker 8: So yeah, and I gotta jump in that that was fire. I gotta add too also and also they're in Isaiah twenty six and also then gets into the resurrection of the believers.
Speaker 4: Yes, it does.
Speaker 5: I think you're a respot on They're not going to be resurrected, but the believers will rise from the you know, our bodies, like like Christ will come from the dust.
Speaker 4: So what's what's really cool? Yeah, Isaiah twenty six nineteen. Your dead shall live, their bodies shall rise. You who dwell in the dust, awake and sing for joy, for your do is a dew of light. But then that last sentence there is translated badly. It says the earth will give birth to the refaee, and that seems to contradict Verses thirteen and fourteen above, But in the septuagen it's it's translated properly. Your due. The dew from you is a remedy for them, those who are in the dust and being raised up. But the land of the impius, or the land of the ungodly, will fall. And a scholar named Brooke W. A. Pearson analyzed that and said, this being translated in the third century BC by Jewish scholars who were surrounded by Greeks. I mean, these were in Alexandria. The Greek king of Egypt at that point, you wanted their holy books translated into Greek so that his citizens could read them. They knew who the Titans were of Greek religion and the land of the Impious. Considering that they're talking about the Refiene, and they knew the Rafayene where the children of these gods who were fallen angels. They knew that these were the heroes of the Greek religion. So when they're talking about the land of Thebias, they're talking about the land of the Refaene or Tartarus, which is where Abadon, Apollion and all of Chemiaza and all of the fallen sons of God from Genesis six, according to Peter and Jude, are currently in chains in gloomy.
Speaker 2: Oh amazing. Yeah, interesting, all right.
Speaker 1: So we so, so next to what I would ask is where does the United States fit in all this? You know, like, you know, we always see the United States backing Israel. Do you think they maybe backstab Israel and they you know, they ended up. You know, on the other side of this, where do you guys place the United States and the Gog and Magog wars.
Speaker 6: I'll go ahead, Yes, that's a difficult question.
Speaker 3: So just one thing before I launch into.
Speaker 6: That, just to finish the conversation that the gentlemen had, the the consequence of the wars for us, the antique crisis concerned. It may also try into Isa twenty eight and the Covenant would show the covenant with with Hell that Israel makes because it's imagine, if a war like this happens, the whole world's going to be like, we need peace. This has gotta stop, right, So you know, the Jihades are defeated, their spiritual awakening them. At least the Israel's has their because the resurrection that Zekal thirty seven talks about is in stages. There's bones, there's flesh, there's breath. So Israel is waking up in stages, and so this may be one of the stages of the awakening of Israel. And so the Israel God is glorified in the eyes of Israel, in the eyes.
Speaker 2: Of the enemies.
Speaker 6: The world war changes and sets up things for what's coming, and the Antichrist can come on the scene as the peacemaker and say, yes, we need peace, and this covenant may take place. And I don't see these things happening like in twenty four hours, and like I see like changes happening, new leaders coming up, you know, people in the West reorganizing, this conversation starting, and of course the Temple Mount would be in any final negotiation right as part of the conversation, because the Book of Revelation does seem to suggest that a piece of the Temple Mount is into the Gentiles, is cut out, and so the Muslims may get a piece of it, and the Jewish people may get a piece of it. There's a person in the can A set that recently, so that might be another consequence of this battle. Isaiah twenty eighth. Therefore, hear the word of ODAMAI use scoffers who ruled as people who are in Jerusalem, So it speaks specifically the rulership of Jerusalem. Because you have said, we cut a covenant with death, we made a pack with Shoul, so when the overflowing scorch passes through, it won't come for us, for we have made lies our refuge and hit ourselves in falsehood. So even though they think that they're making a deal, a final solution of peace with their enemies, but their covenant is not blessed by God. This is not how God sees it, because in fact, they don't make any covenants with the spiritual forces that are behind the nations, because they are not just nations, even though the secular Jewish miamay Night see it that way. They're spiritual forces, and Israel's entering into covenant with them, like the Satan offers as to the Lord, but he offers the empires to the Lord to have with Israel, and he refuses it. And of course God says that, you know, you should put your trust in the cornerstone, the firm foundation, which is, you know, the Messiah. So that's another consequence that we may see coming out of this war, the rise of this covenant, which itself is very important prophetically because the world will cry out for peace. As far as where is the United States in such a war as this, that's a great question.
Speaker 3: So basically I look.
Speaker 6: For patterns of previous wars. Where was the United States in nineteen sixty seven? Where was the United States in the Young Keeper War of nineteen seventy one, where was the United States? It really wasn't right there. Goldemeyer was able to convince Nixon to sense weapons during the nineteen sixty seven war. There's weapons that arrived fully, the bullets and everything loaded. And that's because of something that happened to Nixon when who was a child, his mother reading the Bible over him as a child.
Speaker 3: A memory came to him.
Speaker 6: Actually when Goldemeyer asked for aid. But I don't think America would get involved with the regional war. That's why these that if even if Russia is involved in this, I don't know, it would be like the pattern that's been set. They militarily give the weapons, but they don't politically get involved. Because yes, if Russia actually got off and attacked Israel to expand its influence, then yes, America, in the way that the world's powers are laid out, would have has to count counter that to protect.
Speaker 3: Its power base.
Speaker 6: So that's why I don't think that this may not have those that's the Armageddon war, that is the War of Omegon, that will have you know, the Knights.
Speaker 3: This will be a part of Armageddon.
Speaker 6: But I don't think in this war, the pattern so far has been that the great powers watch from behind and support from behind. So I think this is going to be the same. Chuck Missler used to suggest that the people that live security in the isles that are suddenly hit by the enemy are, in fact, you know, America. I'm not sure about that. I don't know, and I don't think so to be honest, but it's possible. So I see this more as the actual players of this battle to be perhaps still regional, non Arabic Islamic nations supported by industrial patrons. And so I see America in the kind of in the back and last point with America, it also depends who's in power, the Democrats, the Obamas, and the Biden administration that continues the Obama doctrine of foreign policy when it comes to them, at least does have an anti Semitic vein in it. That's why the Gaza War, where the Islamic Republic you know, okay, the Hamas to throw six thousand rockets because they pay for it, happened after Biden won the presidency. It didn't happen under Trump. There is this feeling that somehow, you know, the progressive Democrats, they tend to be more in line with Islamic militancy when it comes to their foreign policy vis the the Israel. They share a common bond of this anti Semitic antichrist, you know, spirit for different ends, right, they have different visions of the future.
Speaker 3: So it also depends who's in power when this war happened in the United States.
Speaker 6: Will it be a pros real government or will it be one that's more gives the cold shoulders to Israel?
Speaker 2: Oh something happened? Did I pin myself? Yep, I did.
Speaker 6: Let me remove that.
Speaker 1: Okay, there we go, Sorry about that, Okay, Ryan, Next up? Where do you think America fits in the end times or into these wars?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think I've had an interesting observation that America is kind of not hasn't been involved in past wars, and I think that, you know, I think that will repeat, right, and you know, it's we kind of we're kind of going back to full circle to what was say in the beginning that this is, you know, ultimately, this is the world against God's nation, right, which is kind of how it was all set up in the beginning. You know, when you go back to the ideas of the Divine Council and God dividing the nations, you know, among the fallen angels and keeping Israel, you know, but his nation, his land for himself. That's really what the battle comes to. The geography of the battle is Israel versus the world. And so I think ultimately that means all nations that are outside of the Israel going to come up against against uh against Israel in the en Times. So I don't I don't see America really playing a big role. And if you think about too, if you think about two again, there's going to be what you know, kind of going back to Ali was saying in terms of there's going to be this big kind of stage set for this deception and that people are going to be I think probably in the initial phase supporting Israel, right, and then this kind of goes to the idea of Revelation seventeen and eighteen and Mystery of Babylon. And I think that when you see I think you see this, you know, the description of all the goods and the commerce that's taking place in Mystery Babylon, which I believe is end Times Israel. Israel in the Great Tribulation the goods, the scarlet, the gold, silver, ivory, cinnamon, oh, you know, thighing wood. All these things are specific to the temple construction, the tabernac, all the things are required for temple ritual, which again I believe we're going to see this revival of mosaic levitical sacrifice and oblation in the Third Temple in the first three and a half years of Antichrist. So I think the world will, probably with good intention, think, hey, Israel's back, the Temple's here, we want to support because it says there's massive amounts of commerce coming in and I tie that all back to the temple. Right that this is because the Temple has actually been restored, is doing daily sacrifice and oblation. So I think America might be in that role, unfortunately, in a deceived role. In one way, it's good, right, because it is that first stage, right, is the bones in the flesh getting on the bones of Israel that they are acknowledging Yahweh and reads doing this, but it's being ultimately led by the false Messiah. Right, this is still a part of the grand deception of Antichrist. So yeah, so that's kind of where I in a place American.
Speaker 2: And Derek next up. Derek, I think you might be muted.
Speaker 4: And since I'm using my iPad, I got to reach out here. So if I look like I really don't have a whole lot to add here, because I think we really have to dig really hard and try to read into the Bible to try to find the United States in there. And that's kind of an a meurocentric view, which a lot of us have when it comes to End Times prophecy. Anyway, Oh, you know we're not in the tribulation yet. Well, yeah, I think the church in China might argue that, or the church in the Middle East, where you know, Coptic Christians have been tribulated for about fourteen hundred years. So we have to be careful as Americans not to try too hard to see oh, young lions that must be us, or the eagle that carries or you know, the wings of an eagle to carry the woman out into the No. I don't know. There are a lot of countries that are not specifically mentioned in End Times prophecy. I don't see China specifically in End Times prophecy either. In China's a heck of a lot bigger than the United States in people. But the Kings of the East, by the way, that are mentioned in the Book of Revelation, I take as the ten Kings similar to the Ten Kings of Revelation, I take them as supernatural beings. But anyway, the yeah, I just don't see anything obvious other than what I said earlier about the opponents of Israel in Ezekiel thirty eight coming from all four corners of the world. I think the whole world is coming to fight against God at Jerusalem, and so the United States will be part of that coalition.
Speaker 2: You suck you guts, all right? Awesome?
Speaker 1: Okay, So, so my next question would be where in the end times do these wars take place?
Speaker 2: Like where in the end times timeline? Basically do these wars take place?
Speaker 6: So well, in my personal opinion, and this is and I changed my mind as I at this point in time where you've asked me this question. So this is I think that this particular war could happen in the twenty twenties right and kickstart a whole new stage of the prophetic plan.
Speaker 3: And I'll tell you why. I think that.
Speaker 6: It has to do with the window I have into the role of Persia, which is one of the main countries mentioned in this war. Apparently, you know, the first leaders in the war are the main countries, and then the second country mentioned is the main ally so the Islamic Republic. In twenty eighteen, Donald Trump pulled out of the nuclear deal JCPO, and then he said that he gave Iran one hundred and eighty days to accept his terms or he would bring maximum sanctions. And it's interesting because when the clock started ticking from when he said that the one hundred and eighty days, the one hundred and eightieth day fell on the anniversary when the Siment Republic took the US embassy hostage. Now that's a very important day in Iran. There's no celebrations, manifestations, everything. They make a huge deal of it. It was what sealed the power of the revolutionary head Promeni, the supreme leader. He started to negotiate with the United States the first you know, Prime Minister President under him wrote a book later, and I don't know if it's true or not, because they might just say things. They said that he said at least that he was involved in the fact that negotiations were done behind the curtains with wrong Reagan, that Reagan said, don't let the hostages free under Carter, because he'll use that as to show how Carter is weak. And then it's interesting because the hostages were released at midnight after Reagan won, and weapons began to flow into the hands of the Supreme Leader as he went to war with Iraq, and that was called, you know, the Iran gates later when it came out that there's weapons. And so that day of the embassy being taken was seen with hindsight as what sealed the power of the revolutionaries. It really clicked them into place. They were able to take the embassy United States and negotiate the America and come out victorious at the other end and begin their rule and shortly were so now Trump was saying that I'm going to pull out in a one hundred and eighty days, undred and eightieth day where all these sanctions would come over. Iran fell on that day, on that anniversary of that event, and so even the Shia and Iran felt there was a divine judgments happening here. They felt there was something strange and spooky about how it naturally felt. And so what Trump did fracture the power it made huge difference changes inside of the country's power structure, and he killed Soleimani, right, And you know there's dram has two horns, the military horn and the political horn. The I know it's the Meds and the Persians, but there was a military horn that was destroyed, even though the political horn, the supreme leader, the religious horn stays. And Iran was an ally of Israel until nineteen seventy nine and then this is time revolution flipped it into an enemy. So there was an ideological spiritual change. And it's interesting because the shaw of Uran had this entire inauguration for his He had this crowning in the nineteen seventies where he went to Persopolis, the ancient Persian capital, and crowned himself as an Achamenean king and accepted therefore the governmental decrees of the Acamenians, which ended the Hebrew scriptures, the Decree of Cyrus. So when the Issigment Republic took over, it actually in a way reversed that decree. Right, there was a spiritual change that happened. They had prepared this, so these guys, I think, have to be in power, but what Trump did to them created a massive shift there's something that happened. It was a wound that he gave them, and this wound is deep. I think the fiftieth year of their rule, you know, twenty twenty nine is the year of Jubilee, and there's a chance that they're going to So one of the changes that Trump's actions brought about was that the religious came to the forefront because the Supreme leader rules through a coalition, and he was convinced by this other faction that if he makes some sort of diplomatic solution with the West, this will prolong his rule because that's the most important thing. The Supreme the original guy, told them that to keep the rule going is the most important thing. But when the United States pulled out of that deal, the hardliners and the religious that said, no, we should stay true to the fact that this is a spiritual enemy America is. You know, they representative of Satan. We can't make a deal with them. They came to the forefront. They said to the Supreme there you see, we were right. You can't trust them. And so the religious came to the forefront. The hardliners came to the forefront, and they ramped up the whole idea of an apocalyptic war. They've created the entire department in the IRGCEE that teaches young recruits about Shia scatology and about the coming of the Mendia. They're indoctrinating them into this idea. And now they've put into place this idea of the United Front strategy of Soley money. So there is this the fact that there was there was this the fiftieth yearies coming. They were delivered a blow that made them go more into hardline religious apocalyptic mode. They you know, the Russia suddenly has had this problems that has brought them together closer with them and they feel they have this support. And finally, I'll end with this, but I think it's a good story. In nineteen ninety nine, I had this urge, this voice kept coming into my spirit to go tell my dad that if this war happens, it's in Ezekiel, he should disagree with it in his conscience, even if you can't do anything about it. When I went to Iran, there's a whole long story that happened, but it led to a few things. You know, he was baptized as White, was baptized. Seven other people were baptized and on the road to Isfahan. We had this UFO siding close up that led to the creation of euphos, angels and gods. And his wife said, oh, this is a sign from God to tell us that all that Ali's saying is true. And so that was interesting that I went to deliver this message about Ezekiel and all these things happened. Now fast forward to two thousand.
Speaker 3: And eighteen.
Speaker 6: The last time I was there, my father at this point had passed away and I was just dealing with the state and I was going to sell a few things that he had left my and my sister to this man who decided to buy them. I don't know who he was, but when I got there, I realized that he was an IRGC guy. He was a hardliner, and he was even he had even done like camps with the Supreme Leader, like adult Islamic camps. You know, he had chosen and so I'm okay, but whatever, he wants to buy my stuff. At ten days here, I want to get out.
Speaker 2: And so we're in the car.
Speaker 6: Going to negotiate his country home, and suddenly it takes as an icebreaker. He brings the phone out and he says, hey, look at this video, and he gives me this video to watch, and it's a video of IRGC command saying to their own people, if the Americans attacked, don't worry. This is after Trump has taken pulled out.
Speaker 5: Don't worry.
Speaker 6: We have put bombs on the ground of the Straight of Horror. Moves will blow it up and sink the American economy, and this will sink Trump's presidency. So we have this. He wants to militarily come, we will economically retaliate, because you know, ninety percent of the oil of the world goes for the state of Horrmons, the Strait of Hormers. So and I looked at it and I said, well, you know, the CIA and Masada and these guys, they're going to pick up on this video. He said, yeah, that's the whole point. It's we're sending a message. This is you know, you can do that, but we've got this going. And then from there he took the phone back and then he launched until suddenly he became this other person. He launched into this whole apocalyptic monologue about how the end times had come and God would never give the victory to a horrmonger and a gambler. And you know, the Americans had made a strategic mistake to select an unrighteous man, and this had put them in a place of spiritual weakness. And that what they had been waiting for since the beginning of the Revolution to have their apocalyptic war. The time had come, and you know, Trump would deliver the victory to them because he was an unrighteous man and they were righteous.
Speaker 2: And he went on.
Speaker 6: It was huge.
Speaker 3: He just went on forever.
Speaker 6: And I was listening to him, and then I thought, okay, do I want to say something? Do I know to say something? I just want to make a deal, and they don't want to find myself like in a prison cell or something, you know, by declaring who I am. On the other hand, I'm like, well, I can't stay quiet.
Speaker 3: I got to say something. And so I was just praying about it.
Speaker 6: I just launched into into this, you know, and I was going to quote to him. So I said to him, you know, sir, there is another prophecy other than what the ones you've just quoted me from Schieskatology. There's another prophecy in the other book in which there is a battle against this rule and Iran is involved.
Speaker 5: But in that one you ran loses, and now I wanted to.
Speaker 6: Quote the verse to him about Persia being involved. And here I am trying to find it, first of all, even in English in my head, you know, now I have to translate it into Persian. I'd quoted this propheting person since I went to talk to my dad, you know, in nineteen ninety nine. And suddenly I opened my mouth. And for about two years I didn't tell this to anybody because I was so shocked at what happened that I.
Speaker 1: Was, you know.
Speaker 6: Finally I said it to a small group of people, and that kind of opened the conversation up. As I opened my mouth, suddenly, a kid, you not, this is what happened. A light appeared on my chest, and in this I began to see in slow motion Hebrew script being written in black slowly like this. And then I opened my mouth and with perfect grammar, perfect punctuation, literally like I was reading the Bible right in front of my face, I quoted the whole thing to him, like the passage about Persia and the list of countries. And there was like a thickness, like there was like a brick concrete between us, like you could I felt like you put your hand in front of my mouth. You'd hit like you know, a brick wall or something. And it was like it was coming on like and and I like, I wasn't so much seeing him. I was just experiencing this. I was seeing the letters appear, and I was speaking. When I was done, I was myself like, wow, what just happened? Like in my head? And then I noticed that he was bent over on the steering wheel after he'd just done this huge, you know speech, And he looked up at me like this, like you know, surprised, and it was like someone had drained the color from his face. And he said to me then he said, where is this book? I need to see this prophecy for myself. I need to read this for myself. And at this point, we're driving through a small town and he looked around to see if there's a bookstore. I said, sir, you know this book is illegal here. This is from the Bible. You can't buy this here. He said yes. Then he looked at me again. He said, what am I doing buying your stuff? I should be selling mine and getting out of here. There was this huge, you know change on him. That's why that's where actually I draw the insight that when these Holy warriors come against Israel and they lose, they will have this exact insight.
Speaker 3: That this man had in the car.
Speaker 6: Some spiritual burden will fall from their heads that's haunting them, and it'll be free from that. But there are people who are really interested in God. They just have been deceived by a principality, and so they will start to look, you know, on the Bible side, and that I think will exasperate the revival that's already started and change the spiritual landscape of the Middle East. And then he said to me, Now the conversation relaxed and really started, and I was all relaxed, realizing about God intervened and he said to me, okay, so who are the Evangelicals? And I kind of explained that to him, and then his second question was who are the Masons?
Speaker 3: That was the second question.
Speaker 6: So for me, these guys that So when I came back here home Canada, I looked back at this story and I thought, wow, twice I had these spiritual experiences in nineteen nine nine into two thousand and seen, and twice it was related to this prophecy. Once I went to deliver it to my dad, and this whole spiritual thing happened. This time I quoted this guy, and this whole thing happened. And so looking at the book hands two bookkends that this is Zekil Prophets was the bookend of these two experiences. I thought, Wow, I think God is telling me that this war is going to happen under these guys. And these guys are actually quite brutal. I mean, they're strong in the country, they have power, and they have power region that they don't have popular support anymore. Over the past forty three years, one by one, every faction of society has pulled away from them, including the religious. You know, the people in the seminary wrote a letter recently to the Supreme Leader saying, you know, your interpretation is to narrow, et cetera.
Speaker 3: So now they're isolated to really their.
Speaker 6: Hardliners, which is maybe numbers over a million, like they're not like, you know, it's a country of eighty million. But still they're brittal in their isolation, and this war maybe in their thinking their ticket to power because they're.
Speaker 3: Doing God's work.
Speaker 6: They're going to win. They're going to bring them math. The natural everybody they were right, So I feel like there's a force within the country pushing against them. There is a revolutionary spirit, there's a revival as this new generation is rising. Because most people are under age of forty in the country, right, they were born after the war with Era, after the soldiers came back from the Randirect War, there was a baby boom and that's when most people are born. And then there is this fiftieth Jubilee coming. So that's why I think this war may happen in the twenty twenties. Just looking at this one player and their particular setup, I feel they're coming to the end of their story. I feel the religious have taken over since Trump pulled out of the GUCPOA. I feel they they're cornered and they feel that this apocalyptic wars maybe they're ticket to holding power in victory. And yet I see a force rising against them, both inside and outside the country. So I feel like if these guys are the players, they're going to do this, and the new government that comes into power after them will be a more of an established, respected world order government that could easily partake in the final armaged in battle because they'll be part of the you know, the antichrist imperial system. Persia Is is one of the empires of the statue after all. All right, anyways, so timeline, I think it's in the twenties and I think it sets up future prophecies.
Speaker 1: Awesome, Okay, Ryan, next up, and this this will be the final What we just went through will be the final question that I'll have you guys have ending comments. Okay, so, uh what I what I asked, like, where does it end up on the timeline will be the final one. So go ahead, Ryan, and uh.
Speaker 4: Sure.
Speaker 1: So.
Speaker 5: So in terms of the the timing, you know, I don't have a date per se. I do think, you know, I always said I look to revelation and the prophecies and the details of revelation and what couldn't be achieved, what's left, right, I mean, think about things like the mark of the beast, something that can control buying and selling. It's inserted into our hand. That is very feasible nowadays, you know, in this day and age, we're living with RFID technology and even beyond that, now they can have RFID tattoos to have a chip anymore. So in terms of the logistics, you know, the two witnesses being slain and their bodies are seen by the entire world. Again even ten years ago that wasn't feasible, now completely feasible on multiple social media outlets TikTok, Instagram, it can be all but billions of people can watch this event take place, so we all this can happen in our lifetime and where. But in terms of the sequence of the events, again, I think that you know, the battles are happening in order of that God May God is really kicking off the rich relation. And then of course you have Armageddon, which I think this ties into because you have this language in his Eco about the flesh, inviting the birds and the beast to dine right on the flesh of kings, as you see in Revelation at Armageddon and then the final battle of courts at the end of the millenniums what at Colled Satan's last strike on the Holy City when he's defeated permanently and finally cast into like gafire by Jahweh. And so one thing though, in terms of the timing that I wanted to talk about also, Derek Maan you know, kind of alluded early to the idea of the ten Kings, these ten Kings that emerge being divine realm angelic beings. And I think when we think about the timing and everything that's happening in these years, I think after the first God Made God War, it's really again like the days of Knowing in terms of the veil being removed between the the spirit realm and the human realm. So you're going to have this interaction of angelic beings on Earth, manifesting beings who have supernatural powers. And I think the ten Kings also, I also believe are going to be angelic fallen angelic rulers, right, and who are going to come and be a part of this big deception of trying to point the world to Antichrist and Jerusalem and then ultimately betraying Jerusalem. Right. And so you know, this again goes back to Revelation seventeen eighteen and mister Bablin says that they the ten Kings ultimately they give they reign with the beast for an hour, but then and give their power over to the Beast. But then it's in their heart to attack, mister Babylon, to attack the Horn. I think that judgment is going to be at the midpoint, right when the Antichrist, Now, when the deception is over and he now proclaims himself God, He's not presenting himself as a Jewish faithful part of the leader of their Jewish religion anymore. He's going to just present himself as as clearing himself himself God commit the abomination of destollation. And that's when we see the the you know, the high term, you know, when Israel's betrayed by the anti Christ and so so yeah, so I think the ten Kings play a huge role in that, and it will be a part of the actual attack on Jerusalem, on the Holy City. And the thing is also when you talk about the t I means that we talked about Zachariah fourteen. It's interesting that you have I think Zacharai twelve, thirteen, and fourteen are just taking us right through this exact same period of the Great Tribulation. And it starts in Zacharai twelve with a victorious battle where the enemies of Jerusalem are conquered and Israel is fighting valiantly, and then zacharia A fourteen when you get to fourteen, all of since it's a battle where Israel's losing since the city will be ravaged, that half the people will have to flee. And I think that's the timing of the Antichrist's betrayal of Israel and setting the stage fore arm again where now now there's going to be some suffering and continued purging by the enemies of God before Jesus comes. And so I think ultimate's gonna happen is that God is going to have to step in and judge the kingdom of Antichrist of the beast to force him out of Jerusalem. And you think about the ten Kings without this whole idea of the number ten being symbolic of God's divine judgment, you know the ten Commandments, when what you know in numbers Chapter thirteen, the twelve Spies. It was ten spies who said the benefeling that God could not defeat the sons of An, the nepheline giants who are blocking the entrance to the Promised Lim.
Speaker 4: And this got it.
Speaker 5: And God said, you have tested me these ten times, and so now I'll punish you. At the Exodus, there were ten plagues, and God specifically said he was judging not just Egypt, but they're gods as well with those ten plagues. So we see this idea of this number ten being this God's judgment and also this spiritual warfare being waged, and so I think the ten Kings will start leading this attack. They will, and the vile judgments, you know, God pours out these judgments that they are specifically targeted at the anti Christ and his worshippers. Right, you have the boils on the skin, the sun scorches them, and then there's darkness on the throne. It says, in the seat of the beast. And I think that's what forces him to flee and rally at Meguedo, and that where and we talked about Armageddon earlier. I believe Armageddon is a series of battles that's gonna stretch from Meguedo where it starts. Basically, it's almost like thinking about like a boxing ring. We have the Antichrist at Meguedo. You have Christ I believe will be in Edom with the remnant of Israel who have fled to Edom to be protected supernaturally for the last three and a half years, and then they meet in Jerusalem, and ultimately would be in Jerusalem. I believe in the Valley of jehosephat the Kidron Valley, and we talked about that. Of course, you see this this in zach Ar fourteen where Jesus is gonna set his feet on the Mount of Olives and and the mountain separates. And I believe the last because you know, it's it says that when Jerusalem is being attacked. It says that in Zachar fourteen that a remnant will remain, will not be cut off from the city, so there's still going to be the believers. And I believe when the Antichrist is coming from a guido coming south and this I think, and I believe his warpath is actually detailed in Isaiah ten, and we talked about the Assyrian the path he takes that they that the final is Jewish believers will flee when that mountain, when Jesus sets his feet on the Mount of Olives is it will separate, it will split, it will split in half north and south. And I believe that's a repetition of the Exodus, that just like the Red Sea Party, to set up Pharaoh, to allow the Israelies this to escape and set up Pharaoh for his doom. I believe it's going to be exact repetition where the mountain now separates in half, the Israel's flee through the valley that is created supernaturally in that moment, and as the Antichrist pursues, that's where Jesus will destroy him in the Valley of Jehols about the Kidron Valley, which of course is in between the Temple and the Mount of Olives. So I think that's how it will all in terms of the timing, culminate right in the Holy City.
Speaker 4: Derek next up, Well, I don't know what the dates are, but it's awfully close. We look at a number of geopolitical things out there, Ali, I think summarized a lot better than I could have because I wasn't aware of a lot of this stuff, what was going on inside Iran. But certainly what we've seen with the reproach mall, to use the French word, the restoration of relations between the Saudis and Iran is mind boggling. I didn't see that coming, but I don't understand Islam as well as you do. But what I do know is that there's been centuries of division between Shia and Sunni, and that is not a small thing that we in the West shouldn't take lightly. That is really huge. You've also got a split in the global economy that's developing. The bricks nations Brazil, Russia, India, China, Okay, South Africa soon to include in Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Iran.
Speaker 5: All banding together.
Speaker 4: So you've got about sixty percent of the world's population and a big percentage of the natural resources. Between Russia and Arabia, you've got a huge chunk of the oil, and Iran with natural gas as well, which of course the Chinese love because they're going to take advantage of that. But what we in the West have not really also heard much about is the fact that China's one child policy that they enforced since the days of Mao sixty years has worked a little too well. The United Nations demographers predict that by the time this century ends, China may have shrunk from one point six billion to as few as a nine hundred million, and some put it as low as seven hundred million, which means they're getting older, which means you've got a lot fewer men of fighting age. So if China is going to provoke something, try to make the twenty first century the century of China, just as the twentieth was the century of America, to get revenge for what they call a century of shame from the eighteen thirties until the end of World War Two where they were abused and exploited by the Western Powers. The Chinese are going to have to make a move soon. So I think the world is really going to be turned upside down here in the next few years because of what has been going on geopolitically with the Bricks Nations on one side. There's some reports now by the way, that they planned at their meeting coming up in the fall to launch a new gold backed currency to counter the power of the United States dollars, the world's de facto reserve currency, and with the Saudis on board with this plan. If the Saudis are on board with this plan, because their insistence on US dollars in payment for their oil has made the United States style of the world's reserve currency. The United States dollar is really backed by Arab oil. I mean it could be, you know, it almost was under Donald Trump, backed by American oil. But if they proceed with this and decouple from the United States, and this is why Janet Yellen, as we're recording this, by the way, has just spent several days in China, and I don't know if you've seen any of the pictures or video of Janet Yellen constantly bowing to her Chinese counterparts. I think that Biden or somebody behind the scenes made it very clear to the Secretary of the Treasury that she needed to make nice with the Chinese because one point six billion people world's potentially largest global economy here in the next few years, we can't decouple, otherwise the US dollar will collapse. That may be, by the way, why the United States does not play a role in end Times prophecy if our dollar collapses, in our economy collapses, so that our economic influence is no greater than the percentage of our population of population. I mean, you know what, have we got three hundred and fifty billion, three hundred and seventy a million, rather three hundred and seventy million compared to one point six billion Chinese one point seven billion Indians. We have it in our minds here in the United States that we are the world's only true superpower, and recent events are kind of showing the cracks in that facade, and I think the Bricks Meeting that is coming up this year is going to are going to highlight those even more. The fact that we've not been able to push Ukraine to victory here in the war with Russia is another clue that we are not as powerful geopolitically and militarily as we would like to think we are. We are over extended, like the late stages of the Roman Empire. So having said all of that, what is going to happen is going to happen sooner rather than later. I know that Tom Horne, when his book The Wormwood Prophecy came out a few years ago, was we were recording a program. This was still in the old SkyWatch TV studio, and as Tom was talking about this, if the prophecy of Wormwood in Revelation eight is connect and there are a lot of ifs here, so this is all speculative. If it's connected to asteroid of Popos, Okay, and that's supposed to make a near passive Earth so close that it passes inside the orbits of some of our satellites on April thirteenth of twenty twenty nine, and if as some believe that marks the midpoint of the seven year Great Tribulation. Again if then, if you back up three and a half years, okay, so what would the beginning point did the Great Tribulation be? That points to October thirteenth of twenty twenty five, which just happens to be the final day of the Feast of Tabernacles or Sakote. That was a seven day festival in ancient Israel that was the most important on the calendar because during that seven day period, Jews would sacrifice seven bulls on the first day, eight bulls on the second day, nine bulls on the third day. You see the pattern. At the end of the seven days, you've sacrificed seventy representing the gods of the nations, in other words, all of them, the rest of the world under the influence of these fallen angels. It was God's reminder to his people that he was rescuing them, saving them, delivering them from the hands of these rebellious Elohim, these rebellious sons of God. So wouldn't it be interesting if that was the day the Feast of Tabernacles in twenty twenty five where God decides to take us out of here. I'm not saying that's going to happen. I'm not planning for it to happen. I'm going to keep working as though we're going to be here as long as we draw breath. But I'd be okay with that because, interestingly enough, April thirteenth of twenty twenty nine would be seven days after Passover, which you go back to the book of Book of Joshua, and it was seven days after they celebrated the passover, seven days of marching in a circle around Jericho, that the walls came tumbling down.
Speaker 5: Is that going to happen?
Speaker 4: I don't know. Could be.
Speaker 2: Oops, there we go so interesting? Definitely?
Speaker 1: Okay, So now I just give it to Ali and just say any last words for our audience.
Speaker 2: You know, what could we do to prepare anything that you want to say to our audience before we get off?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Well, the Prophecy of Ezekiel in thirty eight thirty nine, it's interesting how God is the one that puts a hook and brings the enemies. He is the one that defeats them. They don't really even get too deep into into Israel in the way this prophecy has written. So one important point is that these prophecies are not put here to scare us, but to comfort us, to show the sovereignty of God that even twenty five hundred years ago, God already was aware of the schemes of the enemy, like them in the Book of Job. He is sovereign over even what the enemy can do. And so when we see such tremendously scary things unfold on the stage of the world, we as the ambassadors of Christ, can go forward and say to people, God has this coverard, he has this in his hands. He's told us beforehand that it's under his control.
Speaker 3: And the fruits of this.
Speaker 6: Liking the story of Job is going to actually result in blessing. People are going to become aware of God. Israel is the nations are. God is going to be glorified through this. God is God, his hand over the enemy, his their weapons. You know, they don't work. He brings them, he defeats them, he buries them. So even though it looks very scary, you know, have faith in the Lord. This is a great opportunity to share the faith actually and to comfort people with a message of peace and the providence of the Lord through the prophetic word and the guarantee of the prevailing and victory of His purposes over the enemy as we move forward towards the utopia, which is the millennial reign of the Lord. These are the birth banks. So that's how I want people to see it in the light of God's providential care and power.
Speaker 2: Amen to that.
Speaker 5: And Ryan next up, Yeah, Ali said it beautifully. You know, it's the apostlele right. He says comfort, you know, comfort each other with these words, right, And that's the beauty of prophecy. And that's what God wants us to know. He wants us to trust him and show and prove to us, right, the Christian faith is not blind faith. God wants to demonstrate his knowledge, his prophecy. He wants us to be have that comfort. And so yeah, so I agree completely. And I just hope and pray that there are people watching and listening who don't believe in God, who doubt the Bible, who are questioning, who might believe in other faith and realize that there's no other book written in human history that can tell the future much less with the accuracy. You look at the details you've heard today, the nations, the locations, the timing, the repetition. The Bible is the only book that can do that. So, you know, so you know, for those who who are listening or watching, who don't believe, or are wondering or maybe you know, on the fence about this whole Christianity thing, I hope this helped, you know, I help, just help to give you some encouragement and some some desire and some curiosity to see that, Wow, there's a lot going on in this old book, the Bible, that has a dramatic and remarkable relations and implication for exactly what's happening right in the headlines today, and obviously for believers, for our brothers and sisters, just stay encouraged. You know, the the end times are coming, and yes, there're gonna be some devastating judgments on this world that they're gonna that this world has never seen before. Frankly, and you know, Jesus said that men's heart failing them for fear when they see what's gonna come upon the earth. People are going to drop dead when they see these beings. You know, the ancient the gods of the ancient worlds of Greek mythology were real beings coming on this earth, and so what does that mean for us. We have to use that to to inspire and to generate our witness, right, we want to be Noah and get people on the arc before all this happens, because it's coming. It's coming, and it might be even sooner there we think it might be a few years from now, maybe twenty twenty five, right, and so you know that's just let this be an encouragement to get out there and share the gospel. And the time is short, and so we want to get as many people into the love and salvation of our savior, you shoe ahamashiik as soon as possible. So that's the message.
Speaker 2: Amen to that.
Speaker 4: And next up, Derek, there's not much to add, but you know, the precision of prophecy is astonishing, just to add to what Ryan said when you look at Daniel chapter nine, and this is where a lot of us get the idea that there's that final seven year period called the Great Tribulation, the prophecy of seventy weeks that was given to Daniel by the angel Gabriel seventy weeks decreed for his people and for the Holy City, and we are now in that pause between week number sixty nine and Week seventy what blew our minds? I heard Chuck Misler refer this years ago, and we looked it up. About one hundred years ago, a fellow by the name of Sir Robert Anderson wrote a book called The Coming Prince, where he went and analyzed the prophecy of the seventy weeks to try to determine whether or not Daniel accurately prophesied the arrival of Jesus, which would be the end of the sixty ninth week. When the Messiah is cut off, an anointed one is cut off. And Sir Robert Anderson was no slouch. He was an investigator in Scotland Yard who worked on the Jack the Ripper murders. So there's a couple of different connections here between Jack the Ripper and Mount Hermon. The fellow who was the commissioner of Scotland Yard when those Ripper murders began in eighteen eighty eight was Sir Charles Warren, and found that stone inside the temple on the summit of Mount Herman that said those who swore an oath proceed from here by order of the Most High and Holy God. So and that stone by the ways in the British Museum in London. Now. Interestingly enough, anyway, Sir Robert Anderson approached this with the rigor of a detective, because that's what he was. He went to the Royal Astronomer at Greenwich and said, okay, when was the beginning of the new year in four forty BC when King artist Xerxes issued the decree in Nehemiah to go back and rebuild the walls and rebuild the temple? And so he calculated to the date on the Julian calendar. And Anderson wisely figured that God, giving this prophecy to a Hebrew prophet, was talking about a three hundred and sixty day prophetic year, not a three hundred and sixty five day year. And so when he calculated it out from the date that the Royal Astronomer had calculated that the first sliver of the new moon would be seen in four forty BC from somewhere in Persia, he calculated that it fell on Good Friday. And I forget the year exact, thirty AD I believe, But anyway, Anderson was convinced that this nailed to the day Jesus arrival in Jerusalem. Chuck Missler, who was a brilliant man, was convinced. And that's where I first heard this, and it blew my mind, and I had the interview. I had the blessing to interview Chuck Missler a couple of times, and he said that was what convinced him to study prophecy. Because even if, as skeptics claim, Daniel didn't write the Book of Daniel, that it was written by somebody else after the return from Babylon, it was still written before the events prophesied in Daniel, all of this stuff between a king of the North and a king of the South, which was basically the wars between the Greek kings of Syria and Egypt, the successors of Alexander the Great, because it was translated from Hebrew into Greek before some of those wars took place, the septuagen translation. So he nailed it supernaturally. Whoever wrote the Book of Daniel, and I believe it was Daniel, nailed all of that. And he nailed the arrival of Jesus, the triumphal entry into Jerusalem to the day. And Sir Robert Anderson, who is a sober minded individual, a theologian as well as a police detective. When he wrote that section of his book, The Coming Prince was writing it in all caps. I mean, you could hear him saying he got it exactly right. Do you understand what this means. It means you can trust the prophecies of the Bible that they will come true. We can document this one. And he didn't have the Internet and Google. I mean, like I said, he had to write to the Royal Astronomer and wait for the Royal Astronomer to take out his compass and sextint or whatever, and he had and figure it out on pen and paper and then send it back. This to me is mind blowing. So when we look at this stuff and realize that this was inspired by the same Holy Spirit that inspired Daniel to nail all of those prophecies so precisely that there is no natural explanation. We need to be prepared for these days that are coming. We have the answers will people will be freaking out at what is coming on the earth in the years ahead, but we can say, look, we've got a book that foretold all of this, and we can show you how to guarantee your safety and the safety of your family. Yes, the times ahead will be difficult. We can show you how to secure your future, not just in this life, but for all eternity. And we can prove it because we can go back and show you how these prophecies foretold the coming of the Messiah the first time precisely, which means we can trust the prophecies of his return just as it's guaranteed. It's guaranteed by the precision of the prophecies that have already been fulfilled. So when all of this happens, however it happens, whenever it happens, we just need to be prepared to show the love of Christ the people around us who will be literally out of their minds with fear, preparing to share with them the love of Christ and the hope that we have in Christ Jesus. And those days days are coming.
Speaker 1: Soon definitely, And thank you guys so much for this this show.
Speaker 2: This is amazing. You know, you guys understand what we're.
Speaker 1: Going through, like we're going through these times right now, you know, the end times. So we have to make sure, guys, like I always say, man, concentrate on you know, having your relationship with God.
Speaker 2: Concentrate on have a relationship with Jesus. Concentrate on reading the Bible.
Speaker 1: You know, understand how they they They all just intertwined everything so beautifully, you know, and the Bible is so interesting and amazing, and I just it's so captivating, and it's captivating me, like you know, in this, in this moment listening to these gentlemen speak and that the Bible is no joke. You know this stuff is coming, and like you said, it's so accurate that I just, you know, I just want you guys as listeners to understand that, you know, fear is something that is not of God. God is not trying to cause fear to you guys. What's happening is, you know, He just wants you to get closer to him. If you bring you and draw you closer, draw you near, and understand that God has you. You know, there can be ten thousand people dying to your right, ten thousand people dying to your left, but.
Speaker 2: When you're when God has your back, you're not gonna die. You're gonna be good.
Speaker 1: So make sure that you guys just get closer to God. And like I said, and this is a beautiful and awesome explanation, and I appreciate everybody that that was on this panel. Thank you reach out you guys to not reach out, but please guys check out their information, you know, Think Again Productions dot com, The Second Coming of Saturn. Please check out these books. All this type of information is in these books. The Final Nephiling Judgment of the nephilin as well. All this information is in these books. Thank you guys so much. And I always like to end this in prayer. Okay, thank you guys so much for listening though, Father God, in the name of Jesus, we appreciate everything you do. God, thank you so much for these gentlemen and the knowledge that uh that was expressed on this show. And thank you God so much for your word. I know that the Bible is illegal. Ali was saying it's illegal in certain countries. And we're able to have the Bible at our at our fingertips. We appreciate you giving us your word and giving us the Abible ability to read and to research and and uh you know, to be able to use the Internet as as a as a source to to study and research your word Lord, and and.
Speaker 2: And not of the evil that it does do.
Speaker 1: And in other circumstances, God, we appreciate you so much for giving the knowledge to these gentlemen. And everything was all inspired by the Holy Spirit.
Speaker 2: And we appreciate everything you do for us.
Speaker 1: God, thank you for the food that we eat, the water we drink, the air that we breathe, and thank you so much for your protection.
Speaker 2: I want to ask you please to protect these gentlemen.
Speaker 1: Obviously they're there's they're out, uh, you know, spreading the truth and and I just want to say, please send a legion to angels around their families and protect them on their travels and all they travel to different conferences.
Speaker 2: And all that stuff. So please protect them. And we love you so much God and Jesus name. Amen.
Speaker 1: Wow, seriously, God, this is probably one of the best episodes that we've had. And we appreciate everything you guys do, and thank you guys so much for everything you do for God and for the industry.
Speaker 2: And thank you guys so much for listening.
Speaker 1: Please subscribe and please share this podcast with everybody you could share it with.
Speaker 2: God bless you.