Speaker 1: And now it's time for the most exciting segment on the radio of its game in the world of the day. Now a Rod has a brand new dad joke calendar. Oh yes, yes, Jocelyn. I would like to thank Jocelyn for for helping continue this bit on our show. Yes with a with the calendar to make it happen.
Speaker 2: They're all pretty dang good now, you know, all right, explain the wife If they're not. Why did the farmer bury cash in his soil?
Speaker 1: He wanted it to be rich? Sure, yes, there we go, all right, Today's word of the day. Please, it is noun quidity quidity?
Speaker 3: Right? Can you spell that? Like?
Speaker 1: Is the I D D I D quidity? I mean liquidity is, But that's not spelled the same I'm going to say it is. It is the the action of playing quidditch.
Speaker 3: That's what I was gonna say.
Speaker 1: Are you are engaged in quidity?
Speaker 3: Would be better? Because this high brow word is stupid.
Speaker 2: It refers to the essence of a thing, that is, whatever makes something the type of thing that it is.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, terrible, Okay, anyway, here we go here.
Speaker 2: Quidity can also refer to a small and usually trivial complaint or criticism, or to a quirk or eccentricity in someone's behavior.
Speaker 1: That's a lot, a lot.
Speaker 3: Like Benjamin Albright's wet blanketness.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's just aquidity of alright, there you go. Water is often called a universal solvent. What does this mean? I think it just means it can us all a bunch of stuff, right, like.
Speaker 3: It can dissolve a ton of stuff. A universal solvent, no clue.
Speaker 1: Water can dissolve more substances than any other liquid. This allows water to transport chemicals and nutrients throughout the bodies of living. Yes, but is water wet? I mean it depends. I mean if it's dry ice, it's not wet.
Speaker 3: Water's wet.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying dryas is just water in another form.
Speaker 3: Actually it's not anyway.
Speaker 2: Today's category is what do you know, by the way, grant if you're privy to this, we now have standings in of the day.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, grants on the board to me one way or the other.
Speaker 2: Mandy is two and one because Rick Lewis has that one win Ryan Edwards so far.
Speaker 1: Yeah, two for the year. So we're going to twenty twenty six. Yeah, there you go. What is our I'm sorry, miss category.
Speaker 3: What do you know? Okay?
Speaker 2: The expression about knowing these comes from sailors who had to be familiar with the details of the rigging.
Speaker 3: Grant, grant, what is eyes?
Speaker 1: No, I have no idea.
Speaker 3: I'm not even guessing. What are your knots or ropes? Oh? That makes a lot more sense.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: This Kenny Rodgers song says you gotta.
Speaker 1: You gotta no wind to fold them? And what is no wind to wait? What is no you to hold them? Also wrong listening question?
Speaker 2: This Kenny Rogers song says you got to know when to hold him, know when to fold him.
Speaker 3: Grant, grant, what is the gambling? Correct?
Speaker 1: All right, you're back to zero? Grant.
Speaker 2: This play character says when the wind is southerly, he knows a hawk from a handsaw.
Speaker 3: Wind is southerly. I just think famous plays.
Speaker 1: There's a hawk from a handsaw. I have no idea. I mean, I have a guess, but I don't want to guess because I'm already down one.
Speaker 3: What is hamlet? Oh? Dang it.
Speaker 2: This insurance company says we know a finger two because we've seen a finger too.
Speaker 3: Grand grant, what is farmers? That is correct? It's I one one.
Speaker 2: One one, I got minus one. To have knowledge in a particular field is to know these veggies, though some say the word is a reference to a lexicographer, know these.
Speaker 3: I just going to write one and oh, Grant, I don't know. I have no idea what is onions?
Speaker 2: Grant? Grant?
Speaker 3: Did I both? Just look at what I'm just going to say.
Speaker 2: Two people are undefeated against Mandy so far, Yes, Grant and Wreck.
Speaker 3: I got a lot of experience on this game.
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 1: And you tell people once you do it more, you get.
Speaker 3: Better at it, and you're gonna have five hundred. That's okay.
Speaker 1: I tell people all the time. People think I win all the time. I'm like, I really don't.
Speaker 3: We're not keeping track. We'll just listen. I'm just like pulling out wins, you know what. Keep up the good work doing that.