Speaker 1: Shortage of dumb people doing really stupid things. Welcome to another edition of Idiotology with Lynchen Taco one on one one w jr R.
Speaker 2: But you're freaking idiots, all right. This hour of the Lynchin Taco Show is brought you by sham Rocking Fest, which is happening this Friday and Saturday downtown Leedsburg benefit.
Speaker 3: For the firefighters. Taco Bob, Yeah, this is gonna be a super cool event.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: As pat said, Friday and Saturday, we're gonna be out there Saturday, Lynch and I are gonna have a leprechn wrestling on Friday, and then Saturday is a huge barbecue competition.
Speaker 2: Lots of bands playing Irish music and stuff. So maybe you get a little primer for six Patty's Day.
Speaker 3: Cold beer's flowing foods. Gonna be fun for the whole family. So come on out downtown Leesburg Friday and Saturday for.
Speaker 2: A shamrock and fist. As Robbie mentioned, we'll be out there for a few hours on Saturday after If you want to swing by then we'd love to see it. All right, let's begin with this item out of Memphis.
Speaker 3: Oh, remind me to bring some bw o'coozies for Leesberg.
Speaker 2: I will make sure those are on your to do list. News anchor in Memphis questioned the copy that he was to read during his news report. Yeah. I think a lot of times we don't realize that if you're watching a newscast, many times the anchor it doesn't write the stories. They just sit there and read whatever's rolling on the teleprompter in front of them. And yeah, you usually just you know, okay whatever he questioned this, it'll become obvious here in a second why he was a bit confused.
Speaker 4: We want to get you to some breaking news just out of our newsroom here at Fox thirteen. A man is in the hospital after being shot in the leg overnight. If his police say he was shot by his dog, Seriously, I don't think that's right. This happened just before four am at a home on Whitney Avenue in Fraser Wow. Police say the man was lying in the bed with a girl with a gun on the bed. Police say his dog jumped up on the bed, got his paul stuck in the trigger and ended up hitting the trigger, shooting the man in the thigh.
Speaker 3: Wow, sir, you shouldn't have doubted that because we've heard a dog shooting people before.
Speaker 2: There's that. Okay, so there's precedent. And also four am. It's four am. Do crazy things happen in the middle of the night in the early morning hours, so it's definitely plausible.
Speaker 3: You got the guy and the lady in the bed ready for maybe some love making or maybe they just had some. Now the dog's jumping up for a little you know, hangout time cuddle.
Speaker 2: Oh look, I want tooon. Are you sure it was the pawd not the pink missile? I stop? Do you think dogs watch us? I mean, I know they watch it. You know? Is it registering with that exactly?
Speaker 3: It's I know that's a weird thing to think, but.
Speaker 2: No, it's not. You want to know. I think, yes, they do watch You want to know what they sit there and wonder?
Speaker 3: Well we close the door, you know what I'm getting it. I mean, we're closing that damn dog out.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well if you don't and the dog is sitting there, you want to know what that dog's thinking. Why isn't he doing it to her leg?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: What what what is he doing there? Yeah? You're doing it wrong? Hey, dad or owner? Or whatever you are.
Speaker 3: Man that feeds me, so I don't have to eat your face when you die.
Speaker 2: You got it all wrong.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'll definitely doors closed. That's just an awkward fielding. I think it's even and awkward of the cats sitting in there.
Speaker 2: Well, cats are.
Speaker 3: Devious, so oh yeah, they're coming after you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so we know. Recently there's been some other wildfires. Carolina's had to deal with a few last week. There were fires out on Long Island this past weekend, New York. They got to the root of those. Some idiot who was recklessly trying to make s'mores in his backyard started the Long Island fires.
Speaker 3: Oh, because the actual marshmallows caught fire.
Speaker 2: Well no, no, actually no, the uh it was windy conditions and the person who was trying to make the smores is having difficulty starting the fire to make said s'mores, so they started using some cardboard in hopes of getting the fire going. They initially, I guess gave up on trying to make. Oh. This news article it's very helpful. They point out. The s'mores are a confection that includes toasted marshmallows and chocolate sandwich between gram crackers. That was very helpful. Serious is them to point that out in the news, Thank you, ABC News. So said they, I guess a spark it started, and the fire did start. They didn't realize it. It's windy, it blows the embers up. Next thing you know, they're landing an eighth of a mile away where brush fire number one starts. Brush Fire number two picks up embers, blows it over again, and fire number two starts and in fire number three. Next thing you know, the pine barrens are on fire.
Speaker 3: But they had already given up on making the confectionery God Dessert.
Speaker 2: That's where they believe it started though. Yes, the a confection that includes toasted marshmallows and chocolate sandwich between gram crackers. Thank you so much? Are the come on, I know you can't take anything for granted. Are there people reading this story going looking at the headline s apostrophe moores? What's say? Now? They everybody I think would know.
Speaker 3: I think they know even over like Alaska soon anything.
Speaker 2: Yeah, why do you pick out Alaska? What do you mean they even know in Alaska?
Speaker 3: Somebody said, that's how you describe I don't know, because it's cold there and you have a nice, warm fire with a warm, delicious moore.
Speaker 2: That's just how my mind think. He's primitive people there. Oh ohio, no, we were.
Speaker 3: I said even anyway, somebody said, that's how you that's how you describe s'mores when you're paid by the word. That's like the kid in high school or middle school who's trying to get the five hundred word paper done and they're like, and we went down by the lake like you look like for some uh okay, that's twelve.
Speaker 2: Confectionery treat everybody, all right. Finally there's this. If you really want to join this debate, feel free. We're fanning it over on the jar Facebook page.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 3: Somebody also said, sounds like a story that might have been written by chat GPT.
Speaker 2: You know what, you that's a good points probably right, probably right, thinks we're all stupid. Pizza chain in Australia has ignited the latest pizza debate. Never mind pineapple, They are now putting slices of oranges on their pizza.
Speaker 3: I that you're gonna say kangaroo like, you know how we have pepperoni pizza here, orange slices on pizza.
Speaker 2: They go as far to endorse any kind of warm fruits as being completely acceptable on pizza. I'm out. Yeah. Look, I've thrown in the towel on the pineapple battle if that's your thing, and.
Speaker 3: I'll do it if I have to, if that's the only slice around. Yeah, I get the whole ham in pineapple deal. I get that, and I've taken off the pineapple and you still have that little mushy spot there.
Speaker 2: There's no reason to bring oranges or any other heated fruits into the pizza conversation, is there.
Speaker 3: Oh but guys, you need to try out bree an apple slice. They have that on flatbreads. Yep, somebody said about the dog story, it's very plausible.
Speaker 2: Okay, we're just gonna go ahead and end this there at that point.
Speaker 3: JR.
Speaker 2: Orlando's rock station