Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Good morning to you. Let's jump right into it. First talk back of the day. Here it is.
Speaker 3: Good morning JV Show. This is without the haircut. Just calling to say good morning from Tulum, Mexico. Oh man, nothing better in life than waking up at seven in the morning, taking a shot, going to bedroo late, taking a shot. Life is great. Graham, just let you know that I just checked with the concierge this morning and the JV show number one in Tulum. You guys are the best. Have good week.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, so jealous.
Speaker 1: I had just checked that in the ratings too. I saw we were number one Tuloom, we were number one in Zero to Nail. We're number one in Mons and Neo Mexico as well. So a lot of thank you aff happening.
Speaker 2: Take a shot for us.
Speaker 1: Yes, I'm so jealous. You hear people going on.
Speaker 2: Vacation, but he's thinking of us. Yeah, it is appreciate a little drizzly this morning, very drizzly, very demure it was.
Speaker 1: I think it was a fog gizzle. I don't think it was like a full on real drizzle. I think it was a fog gizzle.
Speaker 4: Okay, I can see that. Maybe very foggy, very very.
Speaker 1: Demure market the foggizzle.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, what's today.
Speaker 1: You guys? This today Selena's least favorite day. It's National Cheeseburger Day.
Speaker 2: Don't get what the hip is about.
Speaker 1: A cheeseburger is superior to a regular burger because it is those areas science too cheesy. Do you pull the cheese off your pizza? I can't remember.
Speaker 4: No, of course not. I'm not a psychopath.
Speaker 1: Well, isn't that too cheesy? If anything's gonna be too cheesy, a piece of pizza would be too cheese compared to that one little slice on a burger.
Speaker 2: I don't add cheese. I don't put on the parmesan like some people do. But I don't take the cheese off cheeseburger. It's too cheesy.
Speaker 1: But that's what I'm trying to figure out. Where's the cheesiness line for you? Yeah, I don't understand. That's heaps of melted cheese on it on bread, perfect heap, one little tiny, one little tiny slice of You do what that doesn't make any sense? Have you tried? What's the last time you try to bite of a cheeseburger. I think I feel like you had some weird experience when you're a kid and you've been scared of since everyone it again.
Speaker 2: Every once in a while, I'll accidentally, you know, get something that has cheese on it, and I'll scrape off is, you know, like the edges.
Speaker 4: But I mean, I'll eat it, but I don't like it.
Speaker 2: That is, I don't like the cheesey taste.
Speaker 1: It's so bizarre.
Speaker 5: I think we need to hypnotize you to find out, like what the trauma is with cheese trauma?
Speaker 1: What kind of cheese hurt you? Yeah, we need to know. I don't I find like, yes, cheeseburger's better the Ringer burger. But I don't sit there thinking, oh man, I really taste the cheese. You don't, really, you taste all the other stuff that's on there.
Speaker 2: I literally had a breakfast sandwich like last week and it had a slice of cheese on it, and I almost I almost puked. It was so disgusting.
Speaker 6: What okay, what about like a breakfast croissant sandwich.
Speaker 2: It was kind of like that.
Speaker 1: It was like some melty cheese so good.
Speaker 2: I just can't. I can't anyways, But you like a grilled cheese love a grilled cheese sandwich.
Speaker 1: Make it makes sense, you guys, make it makes it so?
Speaker 5: Then I guess this isn't for you, Selena, but for everybody else as normal people that like cheeseburgers. We can get fifty cent double cheeseburgers today, only at McDonald Is it.
Speaker 2: One of those things we have to order through the app?
Speaker 7: I know, I hate.
Speaker 2: It, Pull up and order my fifty scent burger. I hate it, but I'll still do it.
Speaker 5: And then I delete the app every time, thinking I'm not going to order again anytime soon.
Speaker 6: And then a few weeks later, here I am the app download again.
Speaker 2: Wendy's is also selling a junior bacon cheeseburger for just one cent.
Speaker 4: Yep, as long as you buy something through the app.
Speaker 2: Oh, Burger King giving away a free cheeseburger as long as you buy something else that costs at least one dollar, No, that's the deal. Through the app Jack in the Box, you can get a Jumbo Jack cheeseburger with a one dollar purchase.
Speaker 1: Let me guess. Through the app.
Speaker 2: On the app, Ye and Carls Junior, you can get a half priced double cheeseburger on the air.
Speaker 1: No, it doesn't say, Wow, what was that last deal?
Speaker 4: It Carls. Yeah, that was Carls Jr.
Speaker 1: When's the last time you've been to a Carls Jr.
Speaker 2: Three years, it's.
Speaker 1: Been a decade for Yeah, I feel like that's down the I'm sure it's great, but I just feel like it's down the hierarchy of That's true.
Speaker 2: I feel like they're they're Yeah, I feel like they're underrated.
Speaker 4: Honestly, I feel like they're a lot better than people think.
Speaker 1: Though I'm sure they are. But it's just like when you got your other options, you have your bag, get it, you have your go cheese, and it gets the JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine.
Speaker 2: And now it is time four four the four.
Speaker 1: Things you need to heads up on to start your Dame.
Speaker 2: Good all right, Sean Combs he Kay Diddy pleadna guilty yesterday that three criminal counts that included sex trafficking and racketeering.
Speaker 4: He had denied bail and will remain in jail until his trial.
Speaker 1: The San Francisco Giants kicked off their final road trip of the season with a total pounding of the Baltimore Orioles ten to nothing. Blake Smell struck out twelve Orioles hitters, but despite the win, the Giants will soon be mathematically eliminated from making the playoffs. Oh go sports.
Speaker 6: The sun has taken the week off.
Speaker 2: Some more clouds today and hies in the mid sixties.
Speaker 6: Grab those pumpkins, bice lattes.
Speaker 2: Hey, besties.
Speaker 7: So aries, your horoscope says you are going to have some problems with your transportation today, so have a backup plan and leave early.
Speaker 2: Oh no, worse fear for me at least by the.
Speaker 1: Way, watch out as all right, we got.
Speaker 2: Tickets for Dua Leaf but right now going to Collar at ninety four eighty eight three three three ninety four, and I know she's coming to Chase Center. Good luck to you. All right, let's kick off our cool or not list? Who would like to go first? In this room here? Let's start with you.
Speaker 1: What are you guys saying? Cool or not? Door dashing fake nails to somebody's house.
Speaker 8: Cool?
Speaker 1: Got to do what you gotta do, y Our buddy Selena here did that. On Saturday morning, we were on our way to the Greaton Casino for the pool party with James Kennedy and some some nails arrived to my house and my wife was like, what the hell are these? And I was like, I don't know. And then I checked my phone solid and said, I door dashed some nails to your house. I'm running late. I didn't have time. I couldn't find mine, I said, on them, So I sent them to your house and I'll just do them in the party bus on the way on the way to the party.
Speaker 2: I think it's actually very smart, yeah, instead of going with no nails maybe, And it's actually my man idea.
Speaker 1: So that's some good Okay. It is some resource so thinking. And they did get there in time. They were there waiting for you when the party bus pulled up to pick us up. It was a little strange, I can see that. Yeah, everybody a little more heads up.
Speaker 2: Oh my bad, grounds, But thank you for going along with it.
Speaker 4: And what do you guys think cool or not? What Jerry Rice and the.
Speaker 2: San Jose Sharks did for this restaurant in Campbell Kirk's Steak Burgers. They are one of just a string of businesses to be robbed, I guess in the area. And their surveillance video is showing two people breaking in. This is actually in July. They break in though there they like pride the safe off of the ground, you know, it's like bolted there. They steal the safe. They're using a sledgehammer and they're breaking like all these things. And then they still sports.
Speaker 4: More memorabilia off of the walls.
Speaker 2: And so I guess Jerry Rice and the Sharks they heard about this, and since some of the memorabilia that was stolen was some from Jerry Rice, he gave them more things to place in their restaurant. Also, the San Jose Sharks don donated excuse me, assigned a team jersey to them.
Speaker 1: Very cool. That was really cool, very cool of them getting robbed at that part the cool what they did?
Speaker 4: Yes, love that, okay?
Speaker 2: Cool or not? Success showers? What the heck is that?
Speaker 5: So instead of throwing baby showers or bridal showers, people with no kids and that aren't getting married are throwing success showers just to celebrate their accomplishments.
Speaker 2: So just like a party, a celebration. Well, I feel like we've been doing that. Why rename it?
Speaker 1: Like for what type of thing? I job?
Speaker 6: Promotion?
Speaker 1: Oh? I got promoted everyone to my registry and buy me a gift.
Speaker 2: Oh is it like that? Like we have to buy gifts for.
Speaker 1: The person if it's a shower, right, don't you buy something and then we all play a game like a pin the tail and the newly promoted guy babe.
Speaker 4: It's stupid. Sorry, that's not cool.
Speaker 5: I'm all here for people promote celebrating and celebrating their promotions or their accomplishments.
Speaker 6: Because I know I've told you guys before where.
Speaker 5: I'm like, uh, I'm not thinking of having kids in the future, so i'd want to have a little party to celebrate some accomplishments.
Speaker 1: Where would you register Amazon? Of course, good everything.
Speaker 2: I don't know, it seems kind of weird.
Speaker 1: Do you think it's bragging you a gift? Like? Like, I mean, I don't think anyone would actually register for something for their success shower. But should we be bringing you a congratulatory gift congrats on the promotion.
Speaker 6: I think that'd be a little weird for a party like this.
Speaker 2: But would you guys show up.
Speaker 1: To a party like this, Not if they're calling it a success shower, but if my buddy's like, hey, dude, I just landed a huge job.
Speaker 2: I got let's go hit the bar. Yeah, of course I'll be there. A success shower is really weird. It's also weird throwing one for yourself.
Speaker 4: Do you see it?
Speaker 2: Doesn't that seem weird to you?
Speaker 1: Just a little bit?
Speaker 2: Do you see it as like bragging.
Speaker 1: A little bit?
Speaker 2: I don't think so. Okay, well maybe if you're doing it for yourself, I guess, yeah, maybe a little bit. I don't think any of that.
Speaker 1: It's a little strange. It's a little tacky.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: I'm going not cool now. I'm going not.
Speaker 1: Cool the JV show on Wild ninety four to nine.
Speaker 2: All right, so I'm not allowed to talk about my daughter on the air anymore. She's twelve years old. She just started middle school, and so now she like really cares what people think.
Speaker 1: And she knows that you are not cool.
Speaker 2: Well here's the thing, I actually am cool. She doesn't know that yet. But there's a lot of people that she knows that listens to the show, and because they're all snitches, anytime I mention her, they run to her and like, oh my god, your mom said this. Your mom did dad?
Speaker 1: You see she posted you?
Speaker 2: So I can't post her. I can't talk about her anymore. And that's me respecting that she's growing up and respecting her boundaries. Unless she's not gonna find out, like right now, right, please don't tell her?
Speaker 1: Yeah, don't snitch.
Speaker 2: So what do you guys think? Am I being too strict? Because she swears that I am just the meanest mom in the world. Because I won't let her walk with her friends after school? A lot of her friends will have to, you know, walk home because their parents are still at work or whatever. And because I'm available, I'm not at work at three or you know, three thirty or whatever. I'm like, I can just I can pick you up. What's the big deal? But she wants to walk with her friends to their house, which I mean, it's at least a twenty minute walk, very busy Main Street and Hayward, and I guess a lot of the kids will stop at like whatever gas station store together snacks, they'll stop at whatever, like fast food restaurant on they'll hang out for a little bit.
Speaker 4: And I'm just not comfortable with that.
Speaker 2: Am I being too straight?
Speaker 1: Yes? I don't think it's to be like she wants to do every single day situation.
Speaker 2: She asks every single day, and every single day I have to be like, I'm just not okay with it. I'm just not I.
Speaker 1: What about once a week let her walk?
Speaker 2: But what if something happens.
Speaker 1: Well, I think I'm more worried about my kids at school, given what's happened in this country at school. School seems like a much more dangerous place than walking down the street.
Speaker 2: You could just follow her, like.
Speaker 1: We're talking behind them the entire way. See, I'm letting you walk.
Speaker 2: See the thing, it's like, I remember being her age, and my parents didn't give me any type of freedom. So yeah, when I went somewhere with my friends and we were able to walk, it's because her parents led us. I was already at my friend's house and they didn't care. So and I remember being her age.
Speaker 1: Then your parents had given you freedom.
Speaker 2: No, my parents were what I thought was very strict at the time. Now I'm realizing they were just protecting me. But I remember being her age they.
Speaker 1: Were I think your parents were ultra strict.
Speaker 2: I remember being my daughter's age twelve thirteen, and we're walking to whatever store and grown men yelling things at us, honking at us, slowing down, looking at us, and like those are the things that make me very uncomfortable when you put your your own kid in that agree predicament.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they also need to learn how to handle themselves out in the world because you're not going to be there always. Mommy's not always going to be there to protect them, right, so you kind of have to.
Speaker 5: Like and also, I think you don't want her to be scared of even walking outside her door.
Speaker 2: I would prefer that.
Speaker 1: I mean, I think like your I think your experience from your childhood's a lot different from people that were, you know, grew up around the exact same time. When like you were six seven years old and you went to go play in the neighborhood. You just left the house, come back at dinner time. That was. That doesn't happen anymore. I mean it does, but not like it used to. Used to just go go play down the street. You want to ride your bike to the store to go get some ice cream, go for it. Like kids used to have a lot a much much longer leash. Now we think of things a lot differently, And I get it. I'm a parent, like you worry about your kids all the time. May my kids are riding bikes, they out of my sight when we're on a walk, I'm like, oh god, I gotta catch up because I got to see what happened around that cant you know, but not that I But you also have to realize, like they have to learn to navigate those situations on their own, and you have to hope that, like I've taught them, you always you know, stop on your bike at every intersection where you have to hope that all the stuff you drilled it into their head, you know, they actually do. And then whenever I come around the corner, yeah, they're waiting for me at the next intersection, like I'm going, okay, they get it, you know. So then you slowly start to be like, okay, yeah, they can ride their bike out of my sight. And at some point I will be like, that'd be great. You can walk down to your friend's house, go for it.
Speaker 2: Something about I don't know, it's something about because I know what it is like to be that age and a girl, and everything that your parents tell you not to do, you're going to do. You're like, you know, and now now there's no parents around, and here you are walking and there's boys here when you guys are stopping here, and oh, your friends have boyfriends. Oh so, I mean technically you could have one as long as you don't tell your parents, just like your friends are lying to their parents. The whole thing I cannot.
Speaker 1: Deal with, and the heart of the tough thing is, yeah, you're right. The more you say no, the more she's gonna want to do this. And then the time that she finally does get to do it or lies she about it, I mean, she's gonna get a carton of cigarettes, account to probably get married to some dude and go to the bar because she's like, I gotta squeeze all this stuff into one time. My mom finally let me walk home from school.
Speaker 5: I feel like you have to compromise and a letter at least once, like Graham said, once a week, or even just twice a month, because it.
Speaker 1: Does make her like it makes me a little nervous. Like you said though, that it's a long walk, I thought you're gonna be like, it's like a five minute.
Speaker 2: I feel if it was through like a little residential area, I mean, I guess I wouldn't I wouldn't mind so much. But it's like a like one of the main streets in Hayward's it's a long walk.
Speaker 6: What if you can pick her up from school and.
Speaker 5: Drop her halfway and then she only has to walk like ten minutes.
Speaker 1: I think had the idea you just drive them under the whole way. I actually really like it.
Speaker 9: I'm mad.
Speaker 2: I don't think you'd get.
Speaker 1: Their Why don't you offer to walk with her? Even better? Not what you guys get some STRABONDI yeah, cute, be sweet all except you don't walk. Wait no, but I but I will with this.
Speaker 4: I'm actually going to offer that up. And I can't wait to hear.
Speaker 2: She already hates me, so why not?
Speaker 1: Terrified of having a teen daughter? Daughter to get it over the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Before we get to today's hot is trending, I was wondering if I'm being too strict of a mom. My daughter says, I'm just like the meanest mom ever because I won't let her walk after school to her friend's house, which is a pretty long walk. It's on a really busy street. I'm just not comfortable with it, especially when I'm available to pick you up.
Speaker 4: I mean the show and said Tenny, I'm like, I can be there.
Speaker 2: Am I being too strict?
Speaker 1: Good? In morning.
Speaker 8: This comment is for Selena. I would not let my daughter do that. She's in high school now, I still have issues about it. She can go out one it's in the blue moon the best believe I'm tracking her and I'm watching, I'm calling during her little time out. But hey, we have to give them a little bit of leeway. I don't want her going behind my back and doing.
Speaker 1: It, don't you. I don't know. I hear that, like I don't know. Are we Is this next generation the most sheltered, like protected, goddled generation, and then they get to the big world, and then how are they going to know how to handle themselves?
Speaker 2: That's true?
Speaker 1: Like do we When we were younger and our parents' generation and the generation before that, bad stuff happened in the world. Bad stuff still happen. And now we've got cell phones and Apple air tags insteady of all the different ways to keep track of your kid while you let them out into the world.
Speaker 2: But that doesn't stop bad things from.
Speaker 1: Happening, right, But there will always be bad You will always run the risk of like car accidents. Should we nobody drive to work because you might get a car accident. You know, It's like there's an element of danger and everything we do in our lives, and bad stuff happened years ago and there was no You couldn't get on your phone and call help immediately. Now there's people all around that can call help. Spot somebody doing something suspicious, they can call the police, take a picture of the license plate. You know, we have more ways to protect people now.
Speaker 2: I don't know, let's do what we're talking about.
Speaker 10: I had a comment about letting your child walk to school. I actually didn't have a choice. I had to let my daughter ride the eighty transit or walk to school because of my work schedule. So all I could say was I tried to prepare her the best I could, kind of made her aware of all the dangers and made her make sure she was more aware of her surroundings. And luckily, thank god, and nothing's happened.
Speaker 4: Or I can just eliminate all of that by locking her in the house.
Speaker 1: Well that's how I'm raising my kids. Yeah, I switched the locks from all the doors.
Speaker 11: It's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 2: In all seriousness, I think I will consider maybe trying it out once and see how it goes.
Speaker 1: I don't want to be gentle. Observation media.
Speaker 5: Following her all Right trending is sponsored by Mancini's Visit Mensinie Seaworlds for the luxury resort mattress sale, or visit.
Speaker 2: SeaWorld dot com. All right, So j Lo wants to come out with a breakup album, Don't do it? Isn't this interesting?
Speaker 1: A breakup world tour? After that?
Speaker 2: I got it? A breakup movie?
Speaker 1: Yes, totally.
Speaker 2: Yeah. We know how her last projects kind of flopped and that was like, you know, those are her projects all about being in love with Ben Affleck. Oh my god, I got this renewed look on life now that we're married again, and we all know how that ended up. Well, there's reports that she wants to work on new music and it's gonna be her most emotional yet because this upcoming album is gonna be all about heartbreak, and supposedly fans are gonna get a real story on what happened with her and Ben through this album. Kind of think justin Timberlake, crimea River, Okay, but j Loo version about Ben Affleck something like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a little less cryptic would be good. Just flat out just tell us all the time.
Speaker 2: Just do an interview with Oprah. Yeah please, because no one's gonna listen to it.
Speaker 1: I don't need to like try to. I hate when I have to try to decipher the lyrics of things. You know, it's like, wow, I know, what did you mean here? What? What part of the breakup is that about? Just tell me, just tell me exactly what.
Speaker 2: Thank tell you.
Speaker 4: And again that's just a rum worre. No confirmation from Jlo yet.
Speaker 2: Let's talk about Dancing with the Stars, which we haven't done in a really long time, but pretty interesting this season that they brought on Anna Delby. People had a lot of thoughts when she was announced to be a part of the cast, given her criminal past. People didn't like that they were glorifying all that she has done. If you don't know, she is the real life inventing Anna if you've ever watched that on Netflix, she's the one that inspired that whole thing. She did prison time for swindling banks and hotels and just rich people. She pretended to be an heiress like it's a it's a whole thing. So she made her debut on Dancing with the Stars, and it's being called lackluster, icy cold.
Speaker 1: She's how she is as a person. I mean, I only want to know exactly that was her character.
Speaker 2: No, that actually is how she is. So her dancing partner, his name is Ezra Susa. He's a you know, the pro that she got matched up with. He talked about what it was like having like having to work with her practice all the time.
Speaker 12: It was hard for me at first to get her to get into it, like to get into like four hour rehearsal, because she honestly did not. I don't think she knew what she got herself into, if I'm being fully transparent, But like every single day she was kind of like she kind of like I don't.
Speaker 2: Can you imagine?
Speaker 4: Like then why are you doing it?
Speaker 2: You know, like first of all, the public, they're not okay with you there, So why did you sign up for this? If you don't want to do it? Who is making you do this? Does she have a team behind her?
Speaker 5: I couldn't imagine working with her on just the whole horrible attitude.
Speaker 1: Did you have to do you have to coach her on performance emotions? Being part of the performance.
Speaker 12: Yeah, it's so hard smile. I'm like, can you smile for me? She goes, no, she goes, I'll just do it the night of and I was like.
Speaker 2: And she barely did last night, Like, wow, she did have a bedazzled ankle monitor on. I thought it was kind of cute at matched her outfit.
Speaker 1: That's totally got it. I mean, I mean, whoever played her in that I'm blanking on the Yeah, whoever played her on that man spot on because that was like exactly how she was in that very accurate portrayal.
Speaker 5: I kind of bad for the pro dancer that got paired up with her, because I think he's also one of the newer Yeah, that's a challenge.
Speaker 1: The JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Called her out today.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm in my fall fields, although still look ahead the next week, so up again.
Speaker 2: Well it's ug weather just this week. Ye yeah, I'll take it. I'll take it all right. Let explain what the bleep is where you can win this JV show, Chug Mugg and hopefully it goes to you today. All I gonna do is been the very first person a guess today's a bleeped out word is always leave your guess is on the talk back Mike on the Free iHeartRadio app. All right, let's get to it. Here is today's clip.
Speaker 1: Every time I I make sure I'm the one that sticks it in. They'll grab it and do it for you, but I like to be the one that does it.
Speaker 2: You're gross.
Speaker 6: This is the worst one I've heard.
Speaker 1: Sickos think about what that bleeped out word could be. I'm still thinking about it, and that was me and I can't remember what it was, so I gotta remember.
Speaker 2: The good news is, like Graham said, this is a family show, so it is something clean.
Speaker 1: Remember that. All right, leave us your guests on the talkback Mike, We're about to play some of them. Leave us your name, your city, and then you guess. You've got to be the first correct answer of the morning.
Speaker 2: Colder out today.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm in my fall fields, although still look ahead to next week's.
Speaker 2: Well's ug weather. Just this week, Yeah, I'll take it. I'll take it. All right, let's play What the bleep Is? Where you can win this JV show, Chug Mugg and hopefully it goes to you today. All I gonna do is been the very first person a guest. Today's the bleeped out word is always leave your guess is on the talk back Mike on the Free iHeartRadio app. All right, let's get to it. Here is today's clip.
Speaker 1: Every time I I make sure I'm the one that sticks it in. They'll grab it and do it for you, but I like to be the one that does it.
Speaker 2: You're you're gross.
Speaker 6: This is the worst one I've heard.
Speaker 1: Sickos think about what that bleeped out word could be. I'm still thinking about it, and that was me and I can't remember what it was, so I gotta remember.
Speaker 2: The good news is, like Graham said, this is a family show, so it is something clean.
Speaker 1: Remember that. All right, leave us your guests on the talkback Mike. We're about to play some of them. Leave us your name, your city, and then you guess. You've got to be the first correct answer of the morning.
Speaker 2: Colder out today.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm a fall feels I don't still look ahead to next week's.
Speaker 2: Well it's ug weather. Just this week.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'll take it.
Speaker 2: I'll take it. All right, let's play what the bleep is? Where you can win this JV show Chug Mugg and hopefully it goes to you today. Ah, I gonna do is be the very first person a guest. Today's the bleeped out word is always leave your guess is on the talk back mic on the free iHeartRadio app. All right, let's get to it. Here is today's clip.
Speaker 1: Every time I I make sure I'm the one that sticks it in. They'll grab it and do it for you, but I like to be the one that does it.
Speaker 2: You're you're gross.
Speaker 6: This is the worst one I've heard.
Speaker 1: Sickos think about what that bleeped out word could be. I'm still thinking about it, and that was me and I can't remember what it was. So I gotta remember the.
Speaker 2: News is, like Graham said, this is a family show, so it is something clean.
Speaker 1: Remember that. All right, leave us your guests on the talkback Mike. We're about to play some of them. Leave us your name, your city, and then you guess. You've got to be the first correct dance in the morning the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine and we're playing what the bleeper?
Speaker 2: Hopefully you can win this JV show, Chug Mug. You just got to be the very first person to guess today's bleeped out word.
Speaker 4: In case you missed it, here is today's clip.
Speaker 1: Every time I I make sure I'm the one that sticks it in. They'll grab it and do it for you. But I like to be the one that does it.
Speaker 2: You'reeah, yeah, damn wow, Hey, don't.
Speaker 1: Want to be the one that does it. I like doing it. Think about listen to that clip close, because I think we've I think there are a lot of people that are befuddled this morning. Is that a good word for it?
Speaker 3: There?
Speaker 1: I don't know that. I think they're I think we've stumped the people this morning. I think they're struggling with this one.
Speaker 2: Interesting.
Speaker 1: You got to think about it and remember it's.
Speaker 2: A family show. So when you leave your guesses, keep it clean please. All right, let's go to your guesses. Good morning. This is Stacey from Clayton, and my guess is staking the pizza in the oven. Have a great day.
Speaker 4: The bleak out ward is one word, right, Graham.
Speaker 1: It is one one word? And uh, look, I don't care. You can stick to pizza and I don't care as long as I get to eat the pizza. Yeah, matter to me.
Speaker 10: Hey, JV family, This is Brooke from Berkeley.
Speaker 2: Is it pumping gas. Okay, have a good days by East.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's one of the most popular guesses coming in this morning. But just to let you know, it's one word. People are stump. They're scratching their heads on this one.
Speaker 2: Mar JV Show Leo from San Jose. I'm gonna say, bake all right, hop a great one, guys.
Speaker 1: Baked onto the one word. Guess there? Which is good?
Speaker 3: That?
Speaker 1: Ain't it?
Speaker 2: Well? Not the right one all I continue to leave your guesses.
Speaker 4: Let's listen to the clip one more time.
Speaker 1: Here it is every time I I make sure I'm the one that sticks it in. They'll grab it and do it for you, but I like to be the one that does it.
Speaker 2: All right. What is that missing word number? It is one word lead.
Speaker 1: On the JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine, we're playing with.
Speaker 2: The blaeb word. Hopefully we can give somebody this JV show chug mug. You just got to be the first person to guest today is bleeked out word as always, leave your guests. Is on the talkback mic on the iHeart radio app. In case you are just tuning in you want to play along, here's today's clip.
Speaker 1: Every time I I make sure I'm the one that sticks it in. They'll grab it and do it for you. But I like to be the one that doesn't power moves a power move, You guys wouldn't understand that she was practicing for are you a character at Halloween Haunt?
Speaker 2: All right? Trying to hold it in? Back to what the bleep? Back to what the bleep? All right? Remember this is a family show, so all your guess has got to be clean, despite how the clip may sound. Let's go to your guesses.
Speaker 5: Hi, guys, says I read from Discovery Bay and Abby and Emilio.
Speaker 2: We guess that the bleeped out word is thermometer, have a good day thermometer.
Speaker 1: That's a very popular guest. Doesn't really fit in the sentence structure of that bleeped out phrase, though, But thank you guys so much for listening and playing a lot of people guess.
Speaker 2: Good mornings Carla Carl and Kylo Antioch is a bleeped out word laundry.
Speaker 1: Laundry another very very popular guest. Still doesn't it kind of sound right in the sentence if he.
Speaker 2: Has a tough one?
Speaker 1: I mean, I didn't think so, but you know, I had faith in the JV Show. Listeners there usually write on it.
Speaker 2: I have more guesses.
Speaker 1: Hello, JV Show. It's Jonathan from stan Carlos.
Speaker 13: I think the bleeped out word is pay, like paying at a cash register.
Speaker 9: Thank you making a great day.
Speaker 1: That was probably far and away the most popular guest coming in pay.
Speaker 2: That's a good one.
Speaker 1: That one makes sense, but it wasn't it. Hi, JV Show, Good morning. This is Tiffany from Clayton, and I just wanted to say hi to Stacy from Clayton. I think we're the only two listeners in Clayton that I ever call in. How cool were we? Anyway?
Speaker 14: I have no idea what the bleeped out word.
Speaker 1: Is, but just wanted to say. They'll guess there. But yeah, Stacy from Clayton left to guests earlier that we played on the air, and that's Tiffany from Clayton. So Tiffany and Stacy, you guys could become like get up every morning and listen to the show together.
Speaker 2: Gram did nobody guess today's words?
Speaker 1: Nobody got Come on, people.
Speaker 2: All right, listen up. Here's today's clip. Unbleeped oh where to go here?
Speaker 1: It is that every time I vote, I make sure I'm the one that sticks it in. They'll grab it and do it for you, but I like to be the one that does it. You be the one that inserts the ballot in the machine, or they'll do it for you. I want to see that I delivered it in there myself, so I'm the one that's the one that sticks it in there. I wish we had some shout outs to give this morning, but nobody can with that answer. Does that mean the you know, does that mean it was too hard or does that mean everybody that listens doesn't vote? Oh, because they're like, I don't know what this guy talking about a ballot? What is that?
Speaker 2: Y'all know what voting is.
Speaker 1: You're not registered to vote, Please go out and do so. You still have time to vote in the upcoming presidential election. That's a good one to.
Speaker 2: Vote in, all right, Thank you Graham. Yeah, I think it was a little tough for people this morning, but it's all good. You know what, We're gonna do it again tomorrow seven o five. You have another chance to win this JV Show Chuck Mug.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much for hanging out with us. Hope you're having a good Wednesday morning. A little colder outside than i'd like, but I'll manage cardigans and uggs. I'm here for it.
Speaker 6: All right.
Speaker 2: Let's go to the phones. Welladay for nine?
Speaker 3: Hi?
Speaker 2: Who's this?
Speaker 14: Hi?
Speaker 8: Hi?
Speaker 2: Alahuanda? How are you doing this morning? And I'm good.
Speaker 14: I'm here with my daughter on our.
Speaker 1: Way to school. Nice.
Speaker 2: What's your daughter's name?
Speaker 3: Natalia?
Speaker 2: Natalia? Okay, So you guys are gonna be playing the JV show yep, nope, game. Hope you guys are good at trivia because it's where your chance to win three.
Speaker 5: Day tickets for grid Life at weather Tech Race Waylaginessica.
Speaker 4: Also, I love a dad daughter duo.
Speaker 2: Nothing better than that. Let's see if you guys can get it done. We're gonna ask you for trivia questions. Just get three correct and these tickets are yours? Okay, all right, all right, here's question number one? What is the name of the Cheetos cheetah mascot? Do you know his name?
Speaker 14: That's a iconic one?
Speaker 1: Oh it's Chester, Yeah, good job, that's right, all right. Question number two, what is the most visited tourist attraction in all of the United States, and I'll give you a hint.
Speaker 2: It's in New York's.
Speaker 1: The Statue of Liberty. Oh, that's a great guest. That is a great guess. It's actually Times Square. They say fifty million tourists annually visit Times Square four. What's there to see there?
Speaker 2: City lights?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but what I mean the Statue of Liberty should draw more than that, Right, that's what I.
Speaker 2: Would think that.
Speaker 1: That would have been my guest to No, no.
Speaker 2: No, all right, let's see here question number three, and odometer is an instrument that measures what, My goodness, this is an easy.
Speaker 1: I think this is the car one, right, the or the turd miles in a car? Yeah, there you go, got that one. All right? You need this final question to win the game. Question number four in poker, if you have a flush, what does that mean you have in your hand? A flush?
Speaker 3: My goodness, I know I have to do with cards in your hand.
Speaker 1: That's why I asked, what what do you have in your hand? Yeah, I mean we're owing in there. We're definitely narrowing it down. Card when you have cards have cards in your head? Is that your answer?
Speaker 2: But you rephrase the question like, what does that mean you have in your hand of cards?
Speaker 1: What you like poker? If you're holding a flush, what does that mean you have in your hand where you're getting confused by the hand, like physically, what do you want?
Speaker 4: Like you literally mean like what do you have in your hand?
Speaker 2: Like cards?
Speaker 1: Does but like in poker, if you have a.
Speaker 2: Flush, another chance to answer that qualify.
Speaker 1: The question to let you know what's coming after that. In poker, if you have a flush, we're.
Speaker 2: Giving him one more guess.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'll say it's the same card, the same cards.
Speaker 1: You can't have the same five cards. You can't have five fives.
Speaker 2: You said the same type of card.
Speaker 1: A flush? Is all cards of the same suit?
Speaker 2: What he meant?
Speaker 1: I don't think that's what he meant. You gave him two shots at it and he whipped on both.
Speaker 2: Is that what you meant?
Speaker 1: That's what I meant? Stop it.
Speaker 2: We're up to me. I would give you these tickets. Graham is the one you gotta really convince.
Speaker 1: He would have convinced me. I just said all cards of the same suit, because everybody listening was like, I know what he didn't know that.
Speaker 2: We didn't know that they were called stop it.
Speaker 1: Don't insult is intelligent. Okay, now well now that is a soft spot. That's a soft spot. Talk to Chety. She's idea a lot more lenient than We're going.
Speaker 2: To put you on hold. I just hands over to you, but put you on hold to talk to cheaty. Okay, Oh my god, that like heart meats. That hurt my soul.
Speaker 1: He didn't know the answer.
Speaker 2: That we're going to fight. No, we're going to keep on fighting about this because he knew it.
Speaker 1: Stop it, Graham shout out. We do moms and dads and all sorts of people in my DMS. I go and says, hey, Graham, can you please give a huge shout out to my son Gabriel who's turning the big double digits ten tomorrow and Wednesday. We love listening to you guys on our way to school every morning. And that is from mom Perla. Also, she says, they love you very much. From and mom and brother.
Speaker 4: There we go, Happy birthday.
Speaker 1: Happy birthday. There another one brothers my DM says, Hey, Graham, me and my little brother David listening guys every morning. I was hoping you'd give him a shout out for his eighth birthday On Wednesday. We listen every morning and that is from Isaac, So happy birthday. David well More says, Hey Graham, this is Ververy from San Jose. Can you please shout out my beautiful daughter Bianca. She is turning nine on Wednesday. I love her so much. We listening to Javy show every morning on our way to school. Also shout out to my son Ivan, who also listens with us every morning. Happy, happy birthday.
Speaker 11: Beyonda point, it's all the stuff you need to know, what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about. So he's happening today in the bay.
Speaker 2: All right, let's talk about the downfall of Diddy. So much has happened since yesterday. Just to recap this is happening. Did He is all but done as of now. As you know, he was arrested Monday in New York and taken into federal custody. Yesterday, he was formally charged with racketeering, sex trafficking, and transportation to engage in prostitution. Now these charges all carried, you know, different sentences, but they you know, they vary from fifteen years being the minimum on a couple of them, all the way to life in prison. So yesterday in court did he entered a not guilty plea and also had his attorneys pitch a fifty million dollar bail package. They were asking the judge to release him from custody, right and he would put up fifty million dollars co signed by his family and secured by the equity in his home and his mom's house.
Speaker 1: He's good for the money.
Speaker 2: We know that, we know he's got the money.
Speaker 1: He got it.
Speaker 2: His attorney said that, look, he would agree to GPS monitoring, he would restrict his travel to just you know, New York City or in that area, and he would also hand over his passport. And still the judge was like, uh, no, we're not doing that because once you are still a flight risk because you're jitty and one of the most powerful people we've learned. And two, how do we know you're not just going to go back to what you've been doing, which is contacting witnesses and victims and intimidating them.
Speaker 1: Exactly. Those are two very good points. Yes, I'll turn in my passport. Yeah, that doesn't apply when you fly private travel.
Speaker 4: Just off on and go and go anywhere in the world.
Speaker 1: Exactly.
Speaker 2: There's also the fact that when they made this arrest on Monday, you know, he was at a New York hotel and they found some mysterious pink powder in his hotel room. So they're still waiting, I guess on like the tests to come back on whether that is, you know, the pink powder that he was like smuggling across state.
Speaker 1: Line upset stomach non, a heartburn, diarrhea.
Speaker 2: No, but I don't know. So the judge, Yeah, they obviously denied that fifty million dollar bail pitch, going back to him contacting witnesses, which we kind of knew he was already doing. Do you guys remember last week I told you how John Richard, who was one of his artists, she was in danity Kine and then she wasn't dirty Money. After that, she filed a lawsuit against him claiming she saw him abuse Cassie and all these other She like, she made all these other claims and she's like, it wasn't me. And she named one of her bandmates, Kalina, as a witness in this unsealed indictment. Yesterday we found out that after that lawsuit was filed, did he contacted the witness Kleina fifty four times right after that lawsuit became public. And then after the fifty four times of being contacted, Klena all of a sudden comes out with the statement saying, oh, I didn't witness any abuse. I didn't see anything. So it's like there you go. There's basically pro that Diddy is intimidating. And then he was named in these losses bribing them paid you.
Speaker 1: Know, that was a pay you know she got paid off there, Yeah, paid off and probably intimidated to take the payoff exactly.
Speaker 2: So there's just one example. But bottom line, Diddy, he's going to be in jail until his trial and then I mean obviously long after that as well, because he will be found guilty on several Yes, have.
Speaker 1: You ever thought about put yourself in her shoes? Like what, let's say you witnessed something like that and then you get contacted by say a Diddy or some major celebrity, Like if you change your story, give you ten million bucks, what would you do? It's life changing money, a change you to life. It sets you, you and your family up for life, but obviously goes against your own morals that you witnessed some this person doing something awful that they should be punished for. I mean, you understand why people take take the it's not taking the money A lot of times, no, I do.
Speaker 2: And it's not only because it's life changing money. It's because they're afraid of Diddy. It's because they're scared for their own life and their families.
Speaker 1: Let's just say it's just about let's just say take Diddio. Let's just say it's just about the money. What would you do? I'm taking it.
Speaker 2: I'd probably take it, but the hope that I get to the peanut where I am forced to tell the truth and I willingly will Yeah.
Speaker 1: How do you sleep at night? Yeah?
Speaker 2: On my tax cash?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but your neck would go to crank it because your pillow would be stacked so high with money that like it would be holding it awkward day.
Speaker 2: I think I could deal with that though, you know, for Timmeling Graham, what do you have in trending?
Speaker 1: All right? The fight between the San Francisco and Oakland Airports heating up, you guys, if you haven't been following a story, SFO took great defense to the Oakland Airport, changing its name to the San Francisco Bay Oakland International Airport They argued it's just going to confuse travelers, but Oakland argued the opposite, same would actually educate travelers that Oakland, Hey, it's right here on the Bay. It's a great place to fly into if you're trying to visit the Bay area. Well, SFO came with the receipts. We talked about that recently, and they showed that flyers were actually confused. They were showing up to SFO with boarding passes for flights out of the newly named San Francisco Bay Oakland Airport whipsi's well. Yesterday, San Francisco City attorney filed a preliminary injunction in federal court asking a judge to tell the Oakland Airport to immediately stop using its new name, claiming it violates a trademark infringement. San Francisco has owned the federal trademark for San Francisco International Airport since twenty twelve. They've got it, they've owned it. They're saying this is infringing on that it's too close. Meanwhile, the attorney for the Port of Oakland, they are the ones that managed the Oakland Airport, they are saying they are going to fight this and fight this aggressively in court. They claim that nobody owns the name San Francisco Bay Area that is free use.
Speaker 2: Oh. I kind of agree with that.
Speaker 1: I kind of agree with that, but I also don't like. I don't like the name change. I still don't think they should have changed the name. And I understand the confusion that it could be causing people who are not from the Bay Area maybe traveling here international and they're like, what the heck san Francisco Bay Oakland, san Francisco International airpor I'm confused which one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if you're not from here or live here, you don't know how close or far Oakland is from San Francisco. With a name, they're both called San Francisco, You're like, okay, well they're both right here.
Speaker 1: Yeap the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: He found out yesterday that when the FEDS raided Diddy's homes, they found one thousand bottles of baby oil.
Speaker 1: Yeah, loop, Yeah.
Speaker 2: I saw a report this morning that an ex hotel staffer was like, oh my god, like it's all making sets down. One time they had to bill Diddy extra after he stayed at the hotel because he completely destroyed the bed sheets and at the couch.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, it's hard to get that. All the carpet, the drape. She was probably everywhere.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, so gross, gross, all right, and not for that, I'm I'm dittied out. I do love the people are calling him the Diddler, though they finally they finally caught up with the Diddler. All right, enoughter that the titler, Graham, So the Madden curse is real.
Speaker 1: Then it is. I didn't even think of it until.
Speaker 2: You just mentioned me either. Yesterday you talked about Christian McCaffrey's injuries.
Speaker 1: Yep, he's got a calf injury and a nagging achilles injury, the Achilles ten to nine ers or something, and it's like a mystery injury. They don't know how to get it better or when he's going to be better. And he's now on the r and he's got to miss four games. You already missed one, but might miss the next three, might miss even more after that.
Speaker 2: Kyle Shanahan is like, it's all up in the air. We have no idea when and if he's going to be back, And it wasn't until after the show yesterday. I saw on Instagram people talking about the Madden curse.
Speaker 6: Because wait, refresh my memory on what that is.
Speaker 2: Whoever is on the cover of the Madden Radio game for that season that year they suffer an.
Speaker 1: Injury, injury or something bad happens. Yeah, and there you go.
Speaker 4: It's happening in real time. Here we are.
Speaker 1: I kind of had that feeling. I was worried because if Christian McCaffrey, while he's one of the best players in the entire NFL, prior to coming to the forty nine ers, like, he got banged up a lot and had quite a few kind of injury concerns, and then last year, dude's total stud scores twenty one touchdowns or something like that for the Niners. Like, I mean, incredible season, but stayed relative he had you know, smaller nagging injuries, but stayed relatively healthy. And you're kind of like, well, can he keep that up? And then here we are this season. We haven't even seen him in a game yet, and we're not going to see him through I don't know, the first seven weeks the season. Kill It's not crazy finally plays. Damn you Madden, You're ruining my life. Although Madden was like the best thing that happened to me. When I used to play Madden. It was like the best game ever and I loved it.
Speaker 2: But right now, Christian McCaffrey for accepting Wait does he get too accepted? They just throw whoever on there.
Speaker 1: I'm sure they asked you, and it's a really nice honor to be featured on the game amongst all the NFL players.
Speaker 2: But yeah, dude, bro, come on, don't you know about the curse?
Speaker 1: Turn it down? Graham?
Speaker 6: Is this affecting your fantasy team?
Speaker 2: Part party?
Speaker 1: Uh? Fart Party is in the absolute toilet is now fart Party is no longer a fart It's gotten much much wetter because I on my fantasy football team. Fart Party have Brock Party. I have Deebo Samuel, and I have Christian McCaffrey. And guess to guess which two guys are out hurt right now? Dieba and Christian McCaffrey not looking good. I mean, fart Party might as well. I'm just like, might walk away from the season to see you.
Speaker 2: Wow, you can't.
Speaker 1: They'll be those guys. Those guys will come back to be fine. But yeah, not so good so far.
Speaker 2: Another thing I wanted to ask about a pretty major story this morning, Farrell Williams. He is weighing in on all these celebrities who are endorsing presidential candidates. Now, the Jamie Show, we are not a political show by any means. We actually pride ourselves on being like your escape from all that drama and all that messiness that's out there. But I did think this is a little interesting. He did an interview with the Hollywood Reporter and he said, I don't do politics. In fact, I get annoyed sometimes when I see celebs trying to tell you who to vote for. There are celebrities that I of course respect, that have an opinion, but not all of them. You know, I'm one of those people who says, shut up. Nobody asked you, how do you guys feel should celebrities endorse politicians or should they just like stay quiet hand. I'm just an entertainer, and that's what I'm gonna stay in my lane.
Speaker 1: They're an entertainer, but they're also a citizen of the United States, Like the should anybody be commenting on stuff? I get they have a much bigger platform I do. Kind of Sometimes you hear people say stuff You're like yeah, stay in your lane, Like what are you doing? You have you don't know what you're talking about? But do they know?
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 1: I guess part of it is who's it. I guess in my mind it's who is it coming from. Who is the perception that I think they know what they're talking about? Or do I think they are close to what they talking about? And that's probably factors in my decision. But I guess that really shouldn't matter. Because you listen to your aunt and uncle rant about politics and like, are they any qualified out for them holding any political office?
Speaker 2: True, you wouldn't tell them to shut up?
Speaker 1: No, well, some of them maybe would.
Speaker 2: I Actually, I mean, I don't mind it. I see nothing wrong with someone using their platform to, if anything, spread awareness. Yes you know what I mean, to go registered to vote and to make sure you vote. And for me, it's regardless of what side you're on, and Grandma'm with you. You just don't get to complain if you didn't even vote at all.
Speaker 1: If you don't vote, you don't get to complain about politics. That's the golden rule.
Speaker 2: I do wonder who Pharrell is talking about because you did say, like, hey, I respect some of them, but not all of them, Like, who are you referencing, because there's a few celebs recently that have come out with endorsements. You know, was it a Billie Eilish, was it a you know?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know. I mean, I get I'm with you. The main takeaway should be getting people to register to vote and become more involved in elections, particularly young people, because young people just aren't voting on a high enough percentage too, and young people just have no idea that you can totally swing and influence elections like your vote so so matters that in your interests will start getting represented more if politicians like, oh my god, we got to make sure the young people are happier because they're the ones that are going to vote seeing or out, and that you know, historically doesn't happen.
Speaker 5: It's like, come on, But I think that's exactly why I think. So it's it's a good thing for celebrities to talk about voting because that's who these young teens will listen to.
Speaker 2: Sometimes.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we'll listen to their parents, will listen to teachers, anybody, but they'll listen to the artists that they love.
Speaker 2: And but and for me, it's not even so much the artist telling you vote for this person and don't vote for that person. It's just you don't have to agree with that celebrities' views and still be a fan. At least I'm that way, you know, a fan of their of their music.
Speaker 1: But there are some people that have become less of a fan of no I know, I know, all right, which should which shouldn't be true, But it just that's the nature of the beasts these days. The JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine.
Speaker 2: All right, people upset over the new Ioas eighteen update, which is released on Monday. I feel like they're always upset every time a new update gets released.
Speaker 1: Every time, well it's always there's always a bunch of bugs and glitches and stuff when they first rolled out, and then they're like, oh, we're gonna fix that. We're gonna here, yeah, download this thing, it'll fix that.
Speaker 4: Life hack.
Speaker 2: That's why I just don't ever update my phone smart yes, smart, and so my man makes me because he's upset that we can't share like the new features together. But anyways, people are complaining that after they got the new update in the phone restarts it like instantly, drained their battery of of course, or it's like overheating. Now. One person's like my battery was like eighty eight, my phone restarts it's at sixty five.
Speaker 1: Theumb old ass phones ain't ready for the new update. They can't handle it. It's too much. You have to get the new one.
Speaker 2: And we've been hearing this since the beginning of iPhone update time. Every time there's a new update, every time, they're gonna make it impossible for you to function with your current phone. You gotta get the new iPhone, which, by the way, it's gonna be available for purchase Friday, the iPhone.
Speaker 1: Oh go get in line now, you better line up right. You want to be the first one to get in the store and get your hands on it right doing that and post your review video online. That's the thing. Well, that's a thing.
Speaker 2: I am a little interested to see the reviews because this one's gonna have like AI integrated into it, So I do want to know what that looks like, you know, I think that would be interesting. Am I lighting up? Am I gonna be the first person to go buy this? Or will I get it?
Speaker 1: And I'll probably not come on iPhone sheep get in line. You gotta be there. You gotta be there for.
Speaker 2: It whatever you need it. Gram you have something phone related?
Speaker 1: I do. I saw an article yesterday about how researchers and developers are working on the ability to transmit smell through your phone. Yeah. They're basically like, look, pictures, video, how would that somebody? And sound? All your other senses based you know, your other main senses go through a phone, just no problem. Colors on a screen, voices and that'll go through. Why not smell? We've told you know there are certain movie theaters and things where they can pump a few smells into the theater during certain times. They're like, oh, smell of vision. It's finally here.
Speaker 2: But how because they have like smell machines, you know.
Speaker 1: And that's exactly what they want to put in your future phone.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: They're still working on this, but they want the ability to have similar to like almost how a printer uses three different color cartridges or whatever, and then a computer tells it the code here's what color you need to print out, and it takes a little bit of ink from this one, a little bit of ink from this one mixes together. Boom, they say, Smells are. You know, basically a formula of molecules that go out into the air kind of works the same way. They want to have little cartridges that contain, you know, a certain number of molecules, and then when you want to send the smell of you baking your cookies or whatever, then it's going to know, Okay, I gotta send this person to their phone. This digital basically you know, the calculation of what that smells me, and their smell from their little smell cartridge is going to come out of their phone.
Speaker 2: Be very cool.
Speaker 5: Yes, I would love this specifically for perfume shopping, because.
Speaker 6: Then you can you don't even have to go in store and smell all of them. Oh you could just smell on your phone.
Speaker 1: Forget that phone.
Speaker 2: I could be like, hey to my husband, Hey, your kid's dirty diaper is waiting on you to take a lip of this.
Speaker 1: Oh you want to use it.
Speaker 6: For a nasty smell.
Speaker 2: Here's so many possibilities.
Speaker 1: I mean, I get this is the this is the future, but yet, what exactly is the practical applicability of this? Like what what would you use it for?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 1: Oh, man, I forgot what popcorn smells like? Could you text me that popcorn smell like I don't need that.
Speaker 2: Maybe it is when you're watching content, you're watching Netflix or something on your phone, you're able to, you know, smell what's going on in the video or something like that. I think that'd be honestly really cool. So I see it happening soon.
Speaker 1: No, but the only real practical purpose for this would be, and the only think people would use it for, is sending your buddy's fart through the phone.
Speaker 2: Are disgusting.
Speaker 1: That's the only thing it would get used for. You would open up a text message and then it'd be like, dangn I buddy just sent me a again. I shouldn't have opened that. The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 3: Good Morning jav Show.
Speaker 14: I usually podcast your show because are usually working nice, but my son decided to wake up dumb earlier. So a Kiers show live for the first time, and I'm probably gonna listen to it till I knock out. All right, Good Morning, Who gets a Fart?
Speaker 1: Both good ways to listen to the show. If you can't catch us live, the podcast is a great option. Plus, if you missed, you've only listened during a certain time. You miss all kinds of funny stuff. Go back and podcast the show, or you could just listen the whole show live before you.
Speaker 2: Fall the option. Yep, all right Wednesdays in with our buddy Cheaty. You're the single one here on the JV Show. Not not in a bad way, but but I mean, what's the latest so far? It ain't going good? You guys.
Speaker 7: I really want to quit. Like, the apps are not working. I'm messaging people, they're not messaging back. The matches are a little bit slow. I'm like literally so over it, Like just want to quit, give up.
Speaker 2: I can see that.
Speaker 1: Don't you like it? I thought that was a good thing when they don't message you back right away. Every each week we talk about somebody message too soon. So now they're not messing back because they heard you. They're listening. Cheety doesn't want us to seem too needy or thirsty.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but I mean, like you can message me back like a little bit, you know, Cheaty through the apps.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, let's not even talk about that right now. We have a live event with Cheaty coming out. What if what if you really find the one through this JV Show dating show?
Speaker 1: I think we will.
Speaker 2: I hope. We already have people messaging. We posted some pictures of Cheaty earlier this morning, like, hey, you want to shoot your shot dm JB Morning Show. That's our Instagram. People are in the inbox. So if this is you, you're interested, go to JV Morning Show. You can check out what we posted about Cheaty. Just d m us let us know that you know you're interested, and we'll kind of take the conversation from there.
Speaker 4: Cheaty, what is your Instagram?
Speaker 2: It's c h I D double I on air? So Cheaty on air extra I.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, where's the extra eye?
Speaker 2: Cheaty after cheating? There's Cheaty extra eye on air?
Speaker 1: Okay, so it's the second eye in your name. And tell me about somebody already had che.
Speaker 2: They haven't posted in a long time either. I just keep checking is there a picture of them? Because I can't even imagine another Cheaty on the planet.
Speaker 7: It's definitely like a mal what Okay, he's got a radio show somewhere.
Speaker 1: Apparently this is chet show.
Speaker 2: Let's see, all right, So but go to Cheaty's Instagram account. You can see more pictures there and then let us know, Wow, there is another Cheaty on air.
Speaker 1: Maybe how's he look? Maybe you should slide into his dem like cheaty love Yeah, cheat cheaty.
Speaker 2: Wow, that'd be weird. Stop it.
Speaker 1: Kind of sweet?
Speaker 2: You have something dating related?
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is because Cheaty, you may have to start meeting people I r L.
Speaker 2: Either at the stadium event out of my house.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you might have to leave the house now. A dating expert has weighed in and they are saying, a bar if that's what you're thinking, like, maybe I should go to a bar meets some people. They say a bar is the worst people to meet a potential mate. Have you ever tried going to a bar and Cheaty be like on the prowl looking hunting? Yeah, all the time, any success.
Speaker 2: No, they're always comes with a girlfriend or something. I don't think I would want to meet somebody at a bar. So what is their reasoning why they're.
Speaker 1: Saying with people Basically, meeting someone at a bar, you have the least likely chance that you have anything in common. The only thing in common is that you like drinking alcohol. Basically, that's the only guaranteed thing that you're gonna know about someone else at a bar is that they just happen to go to the same bar as you. So they're saying, as far as compatibility, you're setting the bar very very low because you have virtually nothing in common. Now, if you want to actually meet people that you may share common interest with, you should be going to different events, like you know, for your various hobbies or clubs or so find something you're interested in the outdoors and hiking, join a hiking club. Maybe you'll meet someone there. Now they say you have to you have to. You know, you can't go in with the expectation that you are going to meet someone. They're just saying, if you do meet someone there and they're single, much higher probability that things are going to work out because you have more in common right off the bat than some rando at a bar that you're staring at through your beer goggles. Thoughts makes that?
Speaker 7: I mean it does. I'm trying to look at my heart. You have any interest napping?
Speaker 1: Knapping? Is there a napping club out there?
Speaker 2: I don't think so.
Speaker 1: Okay, going to Costco's or going.
Speaker 2: To Costco club to find somebody at Costco.
Speaker 1: I still think that's a good idea. Put that pineapple on your cart upside down. We know that works. Selena jas do you guys agree with this advice or you're like, I'd rather just meet someone at a bar.
Speaker 4: I would rather not meet somebody at a bar.
Speaker 1: For a little whoa who tread lightly, because that's where Kate and I met, and I was working at the bar. It doesn't matter we met at a bar. I might as well, and if I was standing on the other side of the bar, she would have been the one.
Speaker 2: I was going to go to because I don't. I don't go out a whole lot. For me meeting somebody at a bar, I would kind of assume that you're probably out a lot. You party a lot, you go to clubs a lot, you probably meet a lot of women. And maybe you're true, true, true, true, But what's your point somebody that I want?
Speaker 3: Wow?
Speaker 1: Lightly? Shots fired at cave?
Speaker 2: How was that? Shots fired? You were working there?
Speaker 1: It was different because you were saying that that you weren't there just probably all the attributes that I had, No but you were there for a job.
Speaker 2: You weren't there just because you're a regular. You go there to get wasted every every night and hit on a women.
Speaker 1: You don't know what I did on my night off. I was there, of course, at bar.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 4: For me, I would not want to meet somebody that way.
Speaker 5: I also think when you do show up to a bar, it makes you wonder how many other people they've already hit on before they hit on.
Speaker 6: You, or how many more people they are going to be hitting on.
Speaker 2: Answer is everyone.
Speaker 1: That's not at all necessarily true. I used to go out to bars. Did I go around hitting on every woman in there? No way?
Speaker 2: Let me guess, because they hit on you?
Speaker 1: Well, that mostly, I guess. It used to be a line that would just form and I'd be like, okay, one at a time, let me see your residence with you though, those.
Speaker 2: Are the things that cross your mind.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's interesting. I never would have thought that. I would think people go out, you oftentimes go out in a group of friends. You're just going out having fun. Not everybody there's like let me go over there.
Speaker 2: I feel like most guys are Yeah, it's true.
Speaker 1: That is true.
Speaker 5: And then it happens where like somebody will ask you to dance and you say no, and then you see them like twenty minutes later.
Speaker 1: There ask you to dance. What is this nineteen sixty like not to dance?
Speaker 2: But you know, what I mean is you can take you to the saw. Usually they don't even to ask you.
Speaker 1: Where their letterman jacket and goes steady, thank you. Are they going to take you to a drive in movie later?
Speaker 8: Really?
Speaker 4: I don't like I want to a drive in recent A lot of fun.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean, they don't even ask, by the way, go right behind you.
Speaker 2: But but then you see.
Speaker 5: Them like thirty minutes later and they're just dancing with thirsty.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they are pretty thirsty, thank you.
Speaker 1: I just think you're painting everyone with a very broad brush here, because yes, some people are like that at the bar. I think the majority of people listening are like I like to go out to a bar with my friend and have fun, and then there is the chance that you meet someone there. I don't think it's a bad thing to meet somebody at a bar. I think it's like, here's a room filled with a lot of potential options, and you know it's a good I don't know. I think meeting people at a bar is not as bad as this dating code.
Speaker 2: There are a lot of people that agree with you.
Speaker 5: Grant yeah, because it does happen where people meet there. But it I think a lot of people when they do go out with the intention of you know, talking to girl to women, then it does give us the impression that that's all they're doing when they're out, so.
Speaker 4: And you can see that as well well, of course.
Speaker 1: I mean, but that's again I don't know that to me is like part of it. Like if you don't want to go where somebody might try to talk to you as a single, I guess stay away from bars, stay away, stay away. Then someone might try to talk to you.
Speaker 6: But that's can happen anywhere.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: True.
Speaker 2: Hey, if you want to weigh and you know that talkback mic is always open. You can weigh in on anything that we talk about here on the JV show that's on the free Heart Radio app.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety.
Speaker 2: We were just talking about CHETI, who is single, giving her like advice. You know, maybe you can meet a guy at Costco. Graham, you said, just put like an upsid down pineapple in your car son, something people are doing.
Speaker 13: Good Morning JV Show. This is the city there from Creek. That's crazy. You just mentioned the pineapple thing. Matt, Daddy and I we have pineapples on the front grills of our car to celebrate, you know, summer, and we're getting approached a lot by people asking us if we are swingers, and we're like, what is that? And apparently it's something, but ours is upright, So stop thinking that people.
Speaker 1: To celebrate summer. You know that that are a flamingo in the front yard. There's the other side, pineapples and flamingos of the International Swinger sign.
Speaker 2: We also talked about meeting someone at a bar. I said, personally, I would not want to meet somebody at a bar, but you know, I might be on that and that's fine.
Speaker 9: Morning Nights is Amanda from Napa. I'm just chiming in on the double eye cheaty stuff. Definitely on team Graham. Me and my husband met at a bar two seventeen years together. But I think it's just a good place to go out. Doesn't mean it's a party all the time.
Speaker 2: It's a good place to go out.
Speaker 9: People watch, and if you have a type, it's a good place to kind of scour and see.
Speaker 2: And typically if you have a type, they have a type, and then you.
Speaker 9: Will lock eyes across the bar and then the music will come in and then bam, we got a great story.
Speaker 2: Whoop that does that, I mean might work out like that.
Speaker 1: I'm surprised Selena and Jess, You guys both poop poo the idea of me and someone a barro. Oh no, their intentions aren't. I know what they're here for. Luck, I would hate meeting someone a bar well. The talkbacks are absolutely flooded with people who say you should be a little more open to that. Not that you guys need to be have you know, Selena, you're married, Jess, you're in a long term relationship, but that this is how people meet, This is how a lot of success stories in the talkbacks. I wish I could play them all for you guys. It might change your opinion right.
Speaker 2: Fair enough cost.
Speaker 11: It's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in the Bag.
Speaker 5: And Trending is sponsored by the Museum of crafton Design. Celebrate with the Museum of crafton Design at their summer Party Friday, September twentieth. Info at SFMCD dot org.
Speaker 2: Slash Monday. I've been messing up scratch today, am I almost forgot gey? Run in the next room.
Speaker 8: Count up.
Speaker 2: Let's get caller twenty right now, we got tickets for California's Great America. If you want to hang out with us, we're gonna be there on the twenty eighth. Gonna have a lot of fun. So it's gonna be a huge party, tricks and treats there at Great America. Call now eight A eight three three three nine to four. And I know, all right the Eagles fan that.
Speaker 4: Was injured after chess bumping Jason Kelsey.
Speaker 2: I don't know if any of you Dilholds watched Jason Kelce before the Eagles game on Monday. Uh, he was going crazy, like partying, throwing beers into the crowd and then he chess bumps this shirtless Eagles fan who won. That fan came back down onto the ground. He like messed up his knee, I think it was, and he was like limping away in pain and he was given an update on that knee still messed up. Might have to get an MRI later this week and for now he is worn, probably using crutches.
Speaker 1: Oh maybe both.
Speaker 2: Jason Kelsey, He's a big boy, not somebody I would want to chest bump.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I feel like I would just fly. He slip quite a bit, but yeah, drunkenly run up the thing. I'm gonna chest up, bump this dude, and then blow out your knee. At least you have a good story for doing That's true. A lot of people do it playing pickup basketball or something and nobody cares.
Speaker 2: Also, Jason had to deny on his podcast that he was drunk during this because of how crazy he was acting. Like not only did he throw like one hundred beers into the crowd, but like his wild dancing, apparently that's just how he is, that's.
Speaker 1: Just normal daily operating speed.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I was going to talk about Jason Momoa diva behavior. I'm gonna save that for later, because Graham, let's get to your stories.
Speaker 1: I've heard that before too, though, prior to that story about him, Jason Mamon.
Speaker 2: Really, yeah, should we touch on this really quickly?
Speaker 1: We should be somebody else. I feel like I saw somebody else reported that. And then we even have a listener though, who has met him on multiple occasions, and she's left to talk by saying he's the best guy ever. He's the great thing.
Speaker 2: I remember that he always seemed really nice.
Speaker 1: Does That's what I thought?
Speaker 2: But you know, he stars in this new Minecraft movie, and there is a YouTuber slash streamer. I hope I'm saying her name right, Valkyrie I think is what she goes by. I'm probably saying that rock look. I don't know, but anyways, because she's a streamer, she has a cameo in this movie, and she recently said that, you know, being around Jason Momo was like the worst experience ever because he was mistreating the crew and it was really disappointing to see. She says that he got really mad after shooting an emotional scene. She says, maybe he was still in character, I don't know, but he was really upset that they didn't do something right like setting up the shot or whatever, and he was mad, like yelling at people on the set.
Speaker 1: I'm not down with that. A down's that when you start mistreating people that are there working alongside you and helping aid you and whatever you're doing, and you're mistreating them right, And.
Speaker 2: It's like you have to believe her because what does she have to gain by saying something like this, But it's just shocking because you always seem like the nicest person. Every giant teddy bear, Yes or so we thought, right, right, All right, Graham, let's geez in one of your stories.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: We think I think we talked about this last week about how Major League Baseball super agent Scott Boris and then even the Oakland mayor were both throwing doubts on the A's going to Sacramento next season. They think there's a chance they could stay and play here in Oakland until their new stadium in Vegas is built. Well, the Oakland A's basically just said hold my beer because they unveiled a more concrete timeline on their move to Vegas, and yeah, it doesn't involve being here in Oakland next season. They say. The construction companies that they've hired are planning on breaking ground in Vegas in the spring of twenty twenty five, that's early next year. Their goals have the park ready in time for opening Day twenty twenty eight, and that they will will in fact be playing in Sacramento, the home of the Sacramento River Cats the San Francisco Giants Triple A club. They will be playing there for the in between seasons. So the upcoming AS game that is the final game ever to be played at the Coliseum. It sure sounds like that is going to be the case. The JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine