Speaker 1: One on one point three KATIEWB with Fallon and Colt and your pink tickets. Yeah, we have pink tickets at three fifty and four fifty severs Fall Festival ticket. I mean, just you know, the giving nature of myself and cult unmatched, unmatched. You're so nice, so nice, Thank you so much for acknowledging that I basically forced it out of you. But I will take it again.
Speaker 2: You give it what you gave me your couch, You gave me your coffee maker, which I need more dissolved packets for that.
Speaker 1: I only use like two dissolved packets in the years I had, So maybe you guys need to calm down with Yeah, you're whatever I want. Refund You can absolutely give me money anytime you want for that, I feel like I need it. Yeah, yeah, you're addicted. There's an artist who had some huge songs who played on KATIEWB, but then kind of it's not they disappear, but they haven't had a hit in a while, and they could have been an even bigger artist, but there were some things working against him. It's kind of mind blown. We're going to talk about that in six minutes on Katie w B one on one point three KATIEWB with Fallon and Cult. You know what's interesting. I watched, uh, do you know how to watch the MTV VMA's last night. I didn't watch all of them. Yes, it is through TikTok. But the craziest thing that I did, I was doing it the wrong way. I was watching the MTV live stream, which they never showed the stage because they wanted people to watch, so they would just put the camera on like Taylor Swift the whole time. Yeah, And it was so bizarre, and I was like, what am I doing? And then I would scroll and I was like, oh, here's some guy I don't know from Tacoma watching it on his TV.
Speaker 2: By the way, if you're doing a live stream and you think people are there for you, shut up, stop talking. Don't say but people like you.
Speaker 1: People like you, though they'll write comments like that. Everyone's like, then go you do on your own TV.
Speaker 2: Lose, We're not there for you. Stop saying send flowers. Stop saying guys. My Instagram's almost at a thousand. Nobody cares listen, stop.
Speaker 1: I don't know a pardon. It is annoying as the viewers.
Speaker 2: Like stealing this just for me to not listen to it.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, who wasn't there last night? Mike Postner.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Mike Posner wasn't there last night and he got robbed. Dude, Mike Posner in general, not.
Speaker 1: Like last night. He didn't get robbed for a VMA.
Speaker 2: But you might know him from a song to Make You Fall in Love?
Speaker 1: Old Have You Got On?
Speaker 2: The platinum? Platinum was cool.
Speaker 1: It was so much spit.
Speaker 2: Okay, so here's the thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what happened.
Speaker 2: So he puts out this song no hold On, Yeah stay there. It did so well that his songs that followed, even though they were platinum, they still trickled down the charts, and the label was like, hey, I don't know what's going on. You're falling off. He's like, but mo, other songs are platinum, and they're like, they're not cooler than me. Okay. He was putting out an album and the label is basically like, I don't We don't want to put out these songs if you're going to keep falling off. So they basically shelved him. So he's there. He has an album ready to go, yeah, and he has songs that he has recorded and he has written all by himself.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like.
Speaker 2: They were making him sit on this song.
Speaker 1: That's a blessing this song. Wait, so he wrote these.
Speaker 2: Songs, he wrote these and record He was ready to go on the album and drop them. But then they were like, just no, you can't.
Speaker 1: Well, let's be honest. If he released first of all, Boyfriend is people are gonna come for me one of Justin one of Justin Bieber's worst songs ever' yes it's yes, he says, like swaging it. It's so embarrassing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, thee I've left her a voicemail singing this song. That's how I climbed out of the friend zone.
Speaker 1: Had she just was she in a dark place? Would you capture in a vulnerable moment? Listen, she loves Justin Bieber. When Ludacris came out and saying that Justin Bieber rahaps she knew every single word. She loves Bieber. But yeah, the only song that that is like that's worse from Bieber is Yummy. Okay, but if Mike Posner had released Boyfriend, I don't think it would have been as big of a hit. It's like Charlie Pooth writes all these songs and then Justin Bieber releases them and they're huge hits. If Charlie Pooth had released it wouldn't be as big of a hit. Sad but true, Sugar, I don't know. I don't know what to say. Broon five has fallen so far off and card even think about that song unfair. You're right, those are two hits. The fact that he wrote them and then just had to be like, all right, I gotta to give them to somebody so I gonna make some money.
Speaker 2: Well, I was really passionate about this, and then you totally painted the picture. It is true, Like if I were to come out and sing please, please please, no one would cares. Paul, it's Brenda, does it?
Speaker 1: You have a point, right, The bike poster was actually a good singing voice, unlike you. All right, there's a little bit of a difference. Well you didn't give it your best. Here try again, but like put some effort in.
Speaker 2: How does she do it?
Speaker 1: Please? Please?
Speaker 2: Please please? Okay, please please please.
Speaker 1: Yes, as we said, you proved yourself, right, you proved and cult Katie w B Date night with a little date night coming up, and we would try to like because we give away one pair of tickets and every single day. Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry if that startled you. And you just drove off the roads to the burrow in Oakdale, and we kind of like every sound you've played is the most maximum volume. Oh my gosh. But we're gonna go to the borrow and okay, Oakdale, and we get to a game card. You and your partner load it up so you can go play all the games you can go. We gotta turn this out a little bit so you can play darts, you can do arcade, you can do ATX throwing.
Speaker 2: And the thing is like people have been asking, like, I want to go, how do I win to be I'm actually shocked at the amount of people and coming to playing.
Speaker 1: Games with us, But it has been it's you touch and go. Well, we'll be like, let's do an event, and then we're like, I don't know if anyone's gonna commer cares.
Speaker 2: It's fun technically like you because we have people asks like if you don't win tickets, you can technically.
Speaker 1: Still of course, you just don't get the free food, right or the loaded game cards, but you can purchase your if you want to come that night and say hey, you can purchase your own food, of your own game cards. Like, we're not like renting the place out. We're basically inviting ten couples to join us.
Speaker 2: And if you want to be one of the Lucky ten.
Speaker 1: Right now is your time baby six five one nine eight nine Katie w B. It is September nineteenth, so you have people to come next Thursday the nineteenth to Oakdale. If you're like that is not I'm not doing that. This is not your time. I knew this was coming. I knew this was coming.
Speaker 2: You gotta drop me back up in my house.
Speaker 1: Those Oh my god, she's getting ridiculous.
Speaker 2: I'll get a car, I'll get a card, so you.
Speaker 1: Need me to take you then maybe yeah, there it is okay, all right? Looking for collar ten six five one nine eight nine Katie w B. Now Sabrina Carpenter with taste. Oh it's the pop Culture Minute with Selling and.
Speaker 2: Cult on one on one point three kt WB.
Speaker 1: Congratulations to Alex she just won our date night tickets. We'll have another pair tomorrow and then each day next week leading up to the actual event at the Borough in Oakdale. And shout out to them for hosting us because I haven't been to that one. I've been to the one in Victoria because it's out near where I live, and I think that's pretty awesome. So this is hard to believe, but Britney Spears's youngest son is officially eighteen years old. Isn't that crazy?
Speaker 2: That is crazy? Nervous for Kevin Federline. Don't know where he's gonna get a little income from.
Speaker 1: Okay, I knew that that's exactly where your mind would go. So the child support doesn't stop when he turns eighteen, but it does stop when he finishes high school, so when he graduates. Now, he is graduating in November, which is early, and my first thought was you think Kevin Federline was like, no, man, you gotta keep going. Just you gotta know, you gotta like, don't graduate early. You gotta go through next year. Yeah, do it for the student or all of your friends. They're going to miss you. So how much does he get a month currently for child support?
Speaker 2: Now, I'm not gonna lie. Did see this, but it was years ago, so maybe it changed. Okay, I saw he was getting twenty thousand a month.
Speaker 1: He was, but in twenty eighteen it went up to forty thousand a month because he has the kids full time.
Speaker 2: Like yeah, but like.
Speaker 1: And it says, it says having them full time, there were additional expenses as the kids got older, Like.
Speaker 2: What forty thousand dollars worth of big expenses? You know what? When Kevin Costner was going through his divorce, like part of me was like, yes, okay, there was no prenup or whatever, like she should the thing is you get half, right, But then there was something where like she wasn't gonna get half and she was she was like putting out these like letters to the judges and somebody leaked it and she was only going to get like a million dollars in a house. And she's like, I can't what am I supposed to do with? Like I have a a whole list of things, like twelve thousand dollars in the spot. I remember that, Yeah, and it part of me feels bad, but another part of me is like, get on. Indeed, welcome to the club, baby, listen.
Speaker 1: Welcome to the club, I will say, at least in her case, she and Kevin were married for a very very long time, right right, And I'm saying Costner, Yeah, yeah, Kevin feder Line and Brittany were fairly married, and they popped out two kids really quickly, and then it went to crap. He got in on the money trade and got out, he did, And Kevin Costner's wife stuck around forever. And I think the only reason she actually loved him was because he wouldn't stop working and he wouldn't spend time with her and the kids. She was like sick of it.
Speaker 2: It makes sense to me more, and also because she was like raising the kids actually.
Speaker 1: But the Kevin, Kevin is raising the kids too, to be fair, which is crazy. Who thought back when he and Brittany were together he'd be the one raising the kids actually kind of crazy.
Speaker 2: I just liked the idea of him getting like a tempt job or something like he's he clows all the money in that.
Speaker 1: If he's been getting twenty to forty thousand a month, and I'm guessing that's per.
Speaker 2: Kid four dollars a year since twenty.
Speaker 1: Eighteen, which actually is actually surprisingly less than I imagined he would get. But I also don't know how much he.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I know that's like he just sits there.
Speaker 1: No, I don't think he should get more it's not what I'm even implying.
Speaker 2: I know you mean though, because you would think Britney spears.
Speaker 1: Did he say? I'm wondering if he's was smart with it. Has he saved money? No, Well, the kids will be fine. Even though even though the kids don't want anything to do with Britney, it seems right now she she does love her kids. I think she will give them money for the rest of our lives.
Speaker 2: At least, dude, at least two thousand dollars a month is going to lids, like he's going to the mall. It's like, at least he would.
Speaker 1: Love Mall of America. I have like multiple locations.
Speaker 2: That's if you picture a guy who goes the mall every day, that's Kevin Fed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, for sure, for sure. Uh, he's definitely a Panda Express guy. Like there's no chance he's not give that orange chicken be from broccoli.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's why he has cargo shorts because you just put it right there.
Speaker 1: In his podet. Carnie b has given birth to her child. Congratulations to her. And also last night obviously were the MTV VMAs. And I will say this, I will say that Taylor gave a shouts to Travis. Obviously, Sabrina got it her song of the Year, Taylor got her video of beer. But they're saying that Jack Andnoff threw a little shade towards Katy Perry during her video Vanguard medley of her songs. He put earplugs in and everyone else that's the performance was really really great. But they have beef that goes way back, like he shaded her before in the past. One time in like twenty seventeen, she opened up the VMAs and he ate a banana famously, like he was so bored she's eating a banana. Some people thought it was a little disrespectful if that was the case. That is your pop culture minute. It's brought to you by Ovo Lasygan lendsway back with anyone listening who one oh one point three, Katie w b with Fallon and Colt and anyone listening who Okay, listen, this this is it's you know what's interesting when you'll just be sitting in a building and you get wrapped up in a cloud of cotton candy like smoke and you're like, oh, someone just baped and blew it all over my face. Yeah, it is it is better than getting just straight cigarette smoke blown in your face, because that like is a triggering thing for me. It disgusted me. I don't think you're a disgusting person if you smoke necessarily. I grew up with parents who smoked, so it brings back gross memories, you know, like ugh, why are you smoking? Mom and dad? So when I like walk through the smoking area which is right by most businesses front doors, and I walk through the cloud of it, it immediately triggers me. Right, I'm like, oh man, I don't want to walk through this and I don't want to smell with that all day. So now the like other one is like, but it smells like fruity pebbles because it's the vape has that like said to it?
Speaker 2: Now it's true, do you want to smell like a blueberry raspberry cotton candy thing?
Speaker 1: I mean again, I would rather smell like that than actual cigarette smoke. So anyone listening who they just babes in general uh or has a loud exhaust I want to hear.
Speaker 2: I want to know why there are different reasons why you would have allowed well, yes, or.
Speaker 1: On Sunday when I hosted the family at my house. My mother in law pulled and she's like, I'm so embarrassed. Basically like her muffler fell off or something. All the way over and she's like her car is so loud. Now she was yes, so very.
Speaker 2: Like on that incline your hillhouse to your house, like your driveways.
Speaker 1: So it was like she was doing it to sound cool. She's actually mortified by it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the bad sit that was me in high school. I had a crack in the exhaust, so it was just like.
Speaker 1: Coming, yeah, or anyone listening who kind of smells right now? I always feel like I kind of.
Speaker 2: Smell you're insecure and nothing.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: The most you ever sweat is when you're trying not to sweat.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's true. Earlier, Jake went and mowed the lawn and I had like a little break between the sh so I went and I was like, oh, I want to show him a video. And he comes in the house and he's heavy breathing a push mower and I'm like, oh, Dolly's licking him. I'm like, that's how you know you sting Because the dog thinks your smell them your best.
Speaker 2: That'll make you insecure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but if you fit into any of those, you can give me a call.
Speaker 2: I feel like this could fall. I feel like there's a vapor out there who has a loud exhaust and also kind of smells like stale Dorrito's.
Speaker 1: At the moment, I don't know that I would hate the scent of smell the stale Derrito's.
Speaker 2: Maybe, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Possibly I used to have a friend and all of I always think of them when I think of stale Doritos because they always had snacks, but they were always stale tasting, and I was like, I'd be like, well, I just got to see them. Yeah, because I'm like, I'm not going to say no to Doritos. I just wish they were crisp and fresh.
Speaker 2: Have them out over nigh and yeah, I don't.
Speaker 1: Know, must have been. Give us a call six five, one, nine, eight nine, Katie w B. If you fit in any of those categories.
Speaker 2: Anyone listening who has a loud exhaust vapes and I'm not going to judge on a vape thing. I just have a cody.
Speaker 1: Your question at this point is twenty twenty four. Do you really have vaping questions?
Speaker 2: I do have a lot of baping questions. Okay, like, are you scared? Are you nervous to vape? Are you vaping in your office even though you're not supposed to vape? Have you vaped on an airplane? Just low key something?
Speaker 1: I don't know absolutely?
Speaker 2: How do you smell? Six five to one nine eight nine K the w B.
Speaker 1: T one on one point three KATIEWB with fallon And could anyone listening who has a loud exhaust kind of smelt right now? Or vapes? And I had some on the phone. You to me, I put you on a hold quick. Uh you sound to me like a proud vapor but.
Speaker 3: Better than the previous one with a smoking cigarette.
Speaker 2: So how long did you smoke cigarettes? But what was the transition?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 2: Was it weird? Is it weird going from a cigarette smoke to a like a vaping like kind of like blueberry scent.
Speaker 3: For the longest time, was like, Oh, I don't like that slooty smell. Your hipsters doing the cool vape thing. I smoked cigarettes for probably like eight or nine years, and then it was really really cold a couple of years ago in February, like negative fifty degrees or something, and I love them not to go stand outside for that, so I switched over and now I do all the time.
Speaker 2: Are you ever afraid the vape's gonna blow up in your mouth?
Speaker 3: Why you know?
Speaker 1: Well, now that you said that on me, Yeah, it takes a lot it overheats.
Speaker 2: Are you vaping all day long for the most part?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: School.
Speaker 1: Other than the scent of cigarette smokes? What are what do you like better about vaping compared to cigarettes?
Speaker 3: It's a lot more portable. I don't have to go outside and be awkward while people stare at me. Smoking outside can be one hit here or one hit there. I guess most of the convenience factors.
Speaker 2: And have you where? Where's like the weirdest place you took a puff of that bape? Like of the White House or something like that would be so cool?
Speaker 5: But I could do that, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Maybe, Oh, I know you mentioned an airplane thing earlier. I've definitely hit the babe on an airplane.
Speaker 2: No, how do you have the confidence to do that? Where do you blow the smoke?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, where to smoke a pillow smoke?
Speaker 3: It's a vapor, so it dissipates in like two point three seconds. If I stay in there for an extra minute and a half then it's going to be gone.
Speaker 2: So you went to the laboratory, the bathroom.
Speaker 1: Yeah, did you call the laboratory? What?
Speaker 2: Wow, dude, you're crazy. That's awesome. You're living on the edge.
Speaker 1: You really are.
Speaker 2: Wait, take a pop for take a pot for me right now, pull it out. I know you have it.
Speaker 3: I got you right now.
Speaker 2: Okay, thank you, thank you? You got.
Speaker 6: One.
Speaker 1: O one point three Katie WB with fallon and Cold. I saw this, say it, maybe laugh because it's so true. If you're a parent, A realistic fall bucket list? Could you see all these like cute see ones like oh do this you get this? Oh blah blah, and you're like, oh, I wanted, But here's a realistic one. Number one, buy a pumpkin to carb with your kids. Do all the work for them. Number two. Get a caramel apple at the pumpkin patch. Watch a bee immediately land on it throat directly in the trash.
Speaker 2: Yes, Or you take it to cars falls on the ground, yes, cars all sticky.
Speaker 1: Number three. Try to make your own delicious pumpkin spice lattat home. Dump it because it tastes like ass, and go buy one from an actual coffee shop number four. Paint your nails a nice ball shade of cocoa, Realize your fingers look like you stuck them in poop, and immediately because the brown is not looking good. My friends, Yeah, yeah, yeah, watch a spooky movie with your kids, let them then sleep in your bed for the next two weeks and remind them witches aren't real. These are a realistic fall bucket list items baked pumpkin bread, pumpkin cookies, pumpkin roll, pumpkin pie, cry when you've gained a love and pounce.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, and the worst thing about game in October is Thanksgivings coming and then the holidays, so you just stuck with that body until January. Basically.
Speaker 1: Yeah, here's one last one. Pretend to smile with your family and a pile of leaves for a photo, knowing you just threatened to sell them on the black market if they don't cooperate. It's so true. That's realistic. Baby one oh one point three katiewb with Fallon and cult time to get your thinking cap on? Is that what they call it?
Speaker 2: Yep?
Speaker 1: Okay, this is real life is a Choose your Own Adventure Fight for Survival edition. I am actually given a round of applause to cult because his creative mind came up with this one today and I'm so excited to see what you would pick and I haven't even thought about it yet. So well, we'll go through this together when we come back in six minutes one oh one point three, Katie w b uh. We do have our after school pop quiz around three forty or chance to one a severs Fall Festival four pack and then you know, pink tickets at three fifty, So it's like a casual bunch of awesomeness coming up right now. It's time for you to get your critical thinking in line. Okay, we do this each week.
Speaker 3: You have to.
Speaker 1: You have to decide how you go out of this world. And it's it's supposed to be fun. So hopefully no one's like, oh that's dark. You'll see why its and it won't feel as dark. Yeah, it's a.
Speaker 2: Little different, a little bit of a twist. Okay, choose your own adventure, fight for your survival editions so you have a chance at living. It's not a guarantee you.
Speaker 1: I was last week and there's no chance I was living.
Speaker 2: But go on, there's a little sliver Okay, you get trapped. These are your options. First option, you get trapped in the chocolate factory with rabbit oop a loopas.
Speaker 1: Okay, I do like chocolate. How many ooop loompas? Can I ask?
Speaker 2: There's a gaggle of them?
Speaker 1: Is at least googling? What's a gaggle? There's at least ten tenas? Or oh so hard to say oompa.
Speaker 2: Loompapas those you know what I'm saying. Yeah, Or you're on the Oregon trail.
Speaker 1: Nope, I'm out.
Speaker 2: I choose with an incompetent trail guide.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's like my husband guiding us. I think we should go left here.
Speaker 2: He's like Boston.
Speaker 1: You know what, the most annoying part of the entire movie Beauty and the Beast is to me, it's not the fact that she falls in love with her captor like a freak. Yet it's weird her old day. It's not gassed on being like sexist even Yeah, it's her stupid dad taking that horse out look into the left, seeing a dark wolf trail or a sunlit one, and the horse is like, no, man, we're not going that way, and he forces the horse to go down the dark trail That part makes me the angries. So the to have an incompetent trail guide is so infuriating to me.
Speaker 2: Everyone and I have dysenterry also everyone.
Speaker 1: I watched that show, the White prequel to Yellowstone, what was like nineteen twenty two or I think they're one of those years. Whenever that happened, I had to fast forward through them crossing water because it was pissing me off so much.
Speaker 2: What kind of trail GUIDs like we have to?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was like, I finally was like, if I can't watch another river crossing, we have to fast forward.
Speaker 2: And Jake's like, okay, they could have made like a makeshift bridge.
Speaker 1: That was so annoying to me.
Speaker 2: Like just have a couple of pallets of wood like something.
Speaker 1: You act like man all access and sword resources.
Speaker 2: I don't know, just at least try a little bit. Don't just like drown all your cattle.
Speaker 1: YEA very frustrating. So I am gonna take my chances with the umba lumpas because I love chocolate.
Speaker 2: Okay, but let's say you're hiding out in a room and you're eating chocolate for a little bit. That's fun, But then you see these creepy little orange things coming at you.
Speaker 1: Maybe I make friends with them.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Well, you said the rabbit, they're not.
Speaker 2: They're taking you out. They're ferociously coming out.
Speaker 1: I do think that that would be quicker though, than a slow dysentery death.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Imagine just you walk fifty miles and this guy's like, oh, wait a minute, what.
Speaker 1: I would end up and that's the next thing. I'd snap and then I would be arrested because I would have taken out the tour guide. Oh no, I wouldn't make it anyway.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I'm back back then.
Speaker 1: If you're serious, if you're a witch, yeah, if you're basically, if you think about me in the time of the Salem witch trials, everything says I would have been accused of being a witch. Anyway.
Speaker 2: Wait a minute, she's outspoken ew, she has dry ew, she has.
Speaker 1: A broom gross, and she's not using it to clean.
Speaker 2: I wold that back in the day you could just be like, yeah, you're crazy, and they'd be like, she is crazy.
Speaker 1: Everyone would jump on board. We still do it, by the way, Yeah, still people still do that very much in a very big public format called social media.
Speaker 2: Listen if I'm gonna die, I want to eat some chocolate.
Speaker 1: Before, So same system.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm doing.
Speaker 1: What are you picking? By the way, you can text in five three ninety two one katiewb one are you gonna go on the organ trail with an incompetent trail guide or trapping the chocolate factory with ten rabbit upa loompus?
Speaker 7: This is the.
Speaker 1: Fallon and Cold Show. Today's trending with Felon and Cold on one ont w B, brought to you by Nikola Law dot com. At the Minnesota Zoo, they just released the little baby tigers so cute you have no, you didn't even know what do you mean? Like do they have women the zoo? I said, yeah, the tiger had the babies, and like may we even talked about it on the show.
Speaker 2: And we saw the pregnant mom when we were there a few months ago together.
Speaker 1: We did, but you never asked if she's if anyone's expecting, so we did not. We did not ask her she was expecting. But yeah, then they've done the bonding and now it's officially timed. So today was the day they released the babies so that the public can check them out. And there's you can want, like, go to the Minnesota Zoo page if you just need a smile today because you're having a crap day. That's playing with each other. It's so cute. So baby animals are the cutest.
Speaker 2: I can see why people get them, But then the issue as they grow?
Speaker 1: Are you talking about getting them as pets? Joe calm down yr or Joe wait was his name? Exotic? Either works for you.
Speaker 2: But that's true. I feel like Yo Dirt is kind of a cross breed of that. Yeah, it is when they're little, That's what I'm saying. Obviously.
Speaker 1: Oh right, so you're saying you should get one when they're a baby, but when they're bigger you should, then you should definitely shouldn't have them. Yeah, exactly, horrible advice. How have you not watched Chim Crazy yet? By the way, Okay, everyone's saying we have to watch it.
Speaker 2: I've heard a lot about this. We got to check it out to other people, but I cannot sell my wife on it. She's like, oh, I think.
Speaker 1: You're gonna say you can't get someone's login for HBO Max or whatever.
Speaker 2: I actually have Max. Okay, cool.
Speaker 1: Security lines are getting a little easier to navigate at MSP Airport beginning September seventeenth, so the MAC, which is Metropolitan Airport's commission, they announced that its free security line reservation program will be expanding to Terminal one on Tuesday. So that allows you to reserve a place in the security line ahead of time. Wait, but you have to be there, like when you say you're going to be there.
Speaker 2: Wait wait. Wait.
Speaker 1: They did it at Terminal two last May with fifty thousand reservations placed over the first year, and it basically helps security lines reduce the wait time. It adds more certainty and peace of mind so that you aren't like stressed you're going to get there and see a big line and not be able to make it through.
Speaker 2: So you do not know about this wait so you can check in. It's like a to go order pick up line type of thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Basically, you walk up and you have a QR code because you reserve to time, and as long as you get there at that time, you scan that and you get access to a separate security line only available of course after I was paid once again for TSA and clear and everything. Every other Tom Dick and Harry just gets to scan a QR code classic unless you're just totally unaware. Yeah, I guess so. Uh that is your trending again. Brought to you by nicolay Law dot com. Don't forget we have your receivers festival a Fall Festival four pac coming up run three thirty three forty and then Pink tickets at three fifty perfect.
Speaker 2: Can't wait. Thanks for that. I know love you Wait what is my waiting news?
Speaker 1: And Drake stop hold on.
Speaker 2: That's not supposed to go there. Woa wait?
Speaker 1: You meant to go with the best new artists from the VMA's last night.
Speaker 2: I'll just let her introduce herself.
Speaker 1: What I'm travel Yeah on the twenty one on one point three KATIEWB with Fallon and Cult. We do have a four pack of Severs Fall Festival tickets. These are the hottest tickets in town basically, and we're going to get those for you. If you want to play our after school pop quiz, we'll ask you some trivia questions simple, some are some are more difficult. If you think you can, you know, do well, call six five, one, nine, eight nine KATIEWB. It's one on one point three KATIEWB with Falon and Colts and Arion in Oakdale and Miley and Saint Paul playing for some severs Fall Festival four packs today. Yeah, we're going to ask you trivia. If you know the answer, you chime in with your name the first two wins. Are you ready?
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 1: I'm going hard on you guys because I can feel how intelligent you are. No, that is weird, okay. Question number one? Which explorer was the first to circumnavigate the globe? Yes?
Speaker 2: What was that?
Speaker 8: Do I get a time women?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I think the time is up. I think the time is up. Did you have a guest, Miley? That's fine, it's Ferdinand Magellan. I don't know if you remember that. I know crazy, No Magellan. I actually remember this from school. And I went to school in Indiana, y'all.
Speaker 2: So tell me a guy named Magellan. That's fake our history.
Speaker 1: Question number two, what was the name of Ross's pet Monkey and friends?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Oh no, I don't have enough questions today. Yes, Arian Marcel. Yes, I don't even care if you googled it, Arian, because I'm gonna run out of question. But all right. Question number three, which country has won the most FIFA World Cup titles? So soccer. Thanks soccer big Yes, Miley sane, what'd she say? Not Spain? No, not Spain. Do you ever want to take a guess? Arion, It is Brazil, Yes, it is Brazil. Just like that, Arian, you have won the tickets. Miley, Thank you for trying. Arian, You're getting a four pack of Severs Fall Festival tickets.
Speaker 5: Thank you.
Speaker 1: You're welcome, Miley, try again tomorrow. Okay, just here we go. We're gonna do a little unique twist on the Pink tickets. Pink is coming to the Twin Cities. We have tickets right now. We also have them at four fifty. So we've been doing a little roommate revenge lately, don't We'll make it open to just anyone caller ten for the four fifty, But right now, you have to have a roommate revenge story. So this is where you hit a crappy roommate and you're like, that's enough, you got revenge on them. Wipe your hands clean, you feel good, You feel good about it. We're gonna get a couple of people on the phone to share their roommate revenge stories. We will pick the best story to win the tickets.
Speaker 2: So long story short, Make the story.
Speaker 1: Good good sixty five one nine eight nine KDWB one oh one point three KTIWB with Fallon and cult and your pink tickets. Okay, we're doing a little roommate revenge. Get a crappy roommate, you got revenge on them, and the best story is going to win pink tickets. So we have three people on hold to share their stories, and then we're going to decide. We're yeah, we're gonna decide. Yeah, all right, So what is your roommate revenge story?
Speaker 9: With fighting over a handbag and a refrigerator and one of the expired So I put the expired meat into the other handbag that was not expired, So she may have eaten some expired hams.
Speaker 1: I'll use poisoned her.
Speaker 8: Poison maybe.
Speaker 1: Okay, what's your name, Keisha? Hold on one second, Okay, we gotta get some competition on the phone.
Speaker 2: I thought she was saying handbag at first.
Speaker 1: I know ham like a Deally ham bag. Yeah, the handbag of the fridge. That would be amusing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, hey, Katie to be what's your roommate revenge?
Speaker 10: It is that my roommate used to come home drunk on the weekends and make a ton of noise while she was walking in. One night, I finally had enough and I took her tube of toothpaste and I smeared it all over her pillows.
Speaker 1: Fresh.
Speaker 2: What did she say when she laid down on it?
Speaker 10: She didn't realize it until she got up in the morning.
Speaker 2: And was there a fight that ensued at question?
Speaker 10: No, she didn't have anything to say about it.
Speaker 2: Weird, that's a weird take.
Speaker 1: Maybe she thought she did her drunken steak, you know what I mean? Hey, what was your name? Stacy? Okay?
Speaker 2: Hello, Katie w B. What's your roommate revenge story?
Speaker 11: Okay? So I have to use special wording for this. Okay, scared understand where I'm coming from. Okay, So my roommate loved.
Speaker 8: Being with men.
Speaker 11: He uh was one of a frequent flyer of a couple of apps such as Grinder. I got very thick of this happening where it was guys constantly coming in the house.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't blame you, very quiet guy. Okay.
Speaker 11: And he liked to use straps, so he would be a new one for every guy he used, because he would make them buy a new one. Okay, Yeah, that one night, so I started saving them in a bag with youth gloves because I was a CNA at the time. And one night I was sick of it and I threw.
Speaker 8: All of them in his room while he.
Speaker 11: Was in the middle of the deed and said, get rid of this.
Speaker 1: I'm done. Okay, we had a naked decision. We have bad hand, that's Keisha.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: We have toothpaste on the pillow, that's Stacy. Right, we have Bailey with the straps.
Speaker 2: I mean, I feel like, and tell me if I'm off here, but I just feel like you're kind of delusional if you don't go with Bailey.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think so. I think. Thank you to Kisha and Stacey for trying to Bailey. You got yourself a pair of pink tickets. Congratulations, Thank you.
Speaker 2: You're welcome.
Speaker 1: We will have another pair of pink tickets at four fifty.
Speaker 2: Hey, but you know.
Speaker 1: What, we would love to continue on if you still have even though you're not winning the pink tickets. I get it. Roommate revenge stories call in with them six five, one, nine, eight nine. Katie w b because that brought me a lot of joys. One on one point three katiewb Fallon and cult get more roommate revenge stories.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: This one says as a text we got my roommate would never clean out their fish tank, so when they got a new fish, I would replace it every week with a larger fish, until eventually I decided to replace it with a smaller fish. Never did find out what happened. I feel like the roommate would eventually be like, what, how did it go from big to small?
Speaker 3: Wait?
Speaker 2: Yeah, where were you putting all the other fish too? By the way, I do have concerns about that.
Speaker 1: I hope you were protecting that the fish and not just flushing home. I don't want to actually, I don't want to know. I don't want to know.
Speaker 2: But you have a roommate revenge story, right, Yeah.
Speaker 4: So I had a roommate when I was a freshman in college who always had a guy stay in the night, and he would stay there until like three in the morning and sometimes stay the night, and our beds.
Speaker 8: Were right next to each other.
Speaker 4: They had no problems doing stuff. Oh no, So one time I had my parents visiting me at the time, so I told my dad about it, and he went in there in the middle of them doing stuff.
Speaker 10: Yeah, he just ripped into the guy of.
Speaker 4: Like why he was staying there and if he hasn't another place to stay. So that wasn't really the revenge. The revenge was a couple of months later, found out that she was pregnant.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's just I guess her karma came full circle there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is what happens when you're making a fort, Like a fort gets made, you know.
Speaker 1: I love that. Your dad was like, that's enough of this, you get out of here.
Speaker 2: It is pretty weird though, weird move on the guide and not even that like I'd be like, doesn't make her uncomfortable. It just feels weird.
Speaker 4: Yeah, right, it was super weird. I'm like, I'm sitting right here.
Speaker 1: I can hear you, guys.
Speaker 8: I can see you guys.
Speaker 1: I hate it for you. Yike.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I had to like sleep in a different person's dorm for most of the nice I stayed there.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, that's awful. Well, Yank, that was sad. Well, I guess revenge Kara, however you want to look at it, it did come around. So thanks for calling in, Hi, Katie w B. With your roommate revenge story.
Speaker 8: Hi, so I had a few girls who I lived was in college and they were just typical mean girls and we did not get along at all. So they loved doing puzzles and they would leave their puzzles out. So I stole just one puzzle piece.
Speaker 1: Hey, that's a mental game to play man mental warfare.
Speaker 2: It there.
Speaker 8: They finally completed the puzzle and they were so mad, and she had no idea. I took it either.
Speaker 2: Where were you just keep it in like a little baggy or did you throw it away?
Speaker 8: I just kept it in my room and then when I moved out at the end of the year, I just left the puzzle piece on the coffee table to play.
Speaker 1: Honestly, that's that is stunning. I love that for you. Yeah, that is crazy. What's your name, Joan? Yeah, thanks for calling it. I love it. That's best story. Thank you.
Speaker 2: Hello, KATIEWB. What is your roommate revenge story?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 5: Perfect? I'm really glad you asked, because I listened to a couple that you guys just shared. I didn't think they were that great.
Speaker 1: Oh now, so that we gave someone else the pink tickets, then I guess that's okay.
Speaker 7: But listen, I had a roommate.
Speaker 5: We were friends all through high school. We decided, okay, listen, we don't we're just mutual friends. So at the end of this, if we don't like each other, they're not a big deal. And so we became roommates and lived together for a whole year. My mom donated like all of her like old furniture and dishes and all of those things. Right, so I had like a little bit more of a territorial thing on us. So lived together for about two years, and I often found in her room just then this was on the girl's side that she would believe food left on a plate and like moldy, like madonnal boxes things like that, right yep. And then the other thing, kind of like what the other girls shared about having a roommate, came coming home drunk, having to much fun, had like to bring the guys home and all those things.
Speaker 4: Yep.
Speaker 5: So I purposely knew that she had food, and knew that she had someone coming.
Speaker 3: Over to do the deed, and.
Speaker 5: So I made sure that this gross, smelly, moldy food was underneath her bed. And so when the gentleman came over to come and I'll do the deed, he got to her room and he said, what is that smell? And ended up.
Speaker 10: Leaving because he was nasty.
Speaker 5: I'm not having sex with you when you think like that. Well she stopped leaving the food in my dishes in her room.
Speaker 1: There you go.
Speaker 2: It's the Pop Culture Minute with Fell and Cult on one.
Speaker 5: Kat w B.
Speaker 1: All right, dad's brought to you by Ovo Lasik and Lynz Cardi B just welcomed her third baby. Oh yeah, now it is with her ex, but you know they're you know, she's whatever. Congratulations, Happy eight birthday to Britney Speers's son Jaden. Now this is her younger son, so that's crazy to think that her youngest son is officially eighteen years old. But the first question that comes to everyone's mind is what's Kevin Feederly gonna do without Britney's money. Well, he's still gonna get it for a while because she does still pay child support until their son graduates from high school. Now he is doing an early graduation, so she'll be paying through November. And it used to be twenty thousand a month, but twenty eighteen that went up to forty thousand a month because Kevin pretty much had the kids all the time. Wow, And there they said additional expenses as the kids got.
Speaker 2: Older, like what soccer cleats? What are you buying?
Speaker 1: I mean there is a little bit too. I do agree with this in a certain regard. Okay, the kids shouldn't live with Kevin feder Line in a two bedroom apartment and then go to Britney Spears mansion. There should be some like normalcy between. I'm not saying he deserves a huge mansion, but I'm saying there should be shouldn't be a complete switch up.
Speaker 7: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know if I agree with that. I feel like this is just the life you have. But he's, you know what I mean, completely.
Speaker 1: Raising the kids. If it was opposite, I would be on the woman's side. I can't believe I'm on Kevin Federline's side on this one side.
Speaker 2: You know, Kevin Federline is blowing it one thousand dollars a month that lids. Okay, say he's definitely has a seventy I would guarantee has this seven thousand dollars George Collection.
Speaker 1: You're not wrong about these things. I will say Kevin Federline is one of the most surprising people in the industry, he stopped trying to be famous. He really he married like that professional volleyball player. They had some kids together, and he seemingly just stays out of the public eye and lives a normal life and seems to be a pretty good dad. So I actually don't Is he still married to the I'm ninety nine percent positive now I don't know. If I don't know that it would have been a news story if they split up, but I assumed they were still together and they're living in Hawaii. Now, yeah, that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Oh, well, how does he get these women?
Speaker 10: I don't know.
Speaker 1: He probably he was a professional dancer. As how they met a risk, right I must.
Speaker 2: I love how just on famous she is too. She only has seven thousand followers. That means you have like ten times her followers. Okay, he's just.
Speaker 1: She has no photos in she was like a professional volleyball player, though she has.
Speaker 2: Absolutely zero photos of him, which I'm maybe he.
Speaker 1: Doesn't want his photo posted because it'll be people being like worse Brittany.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I don't blame her for not but but what that's crazy? I just thah, it's weird that someone tolerates getting fed on.
Speaker 1: But maybe I think he might be normal.
Speaker 2: That's just normal. Maybe that's it.
Speaker 1: Julie Chen, she's not going to be doing Big Brother Live. She has COVID she posted about so if you're a big fan of like Big Brother. Also, I believe today is the day Part two of Emily in Paris came out, So I'll be doing that. I'm really excited. And they're saying that Jack ant and off through a little shade toward Katie Perry. Now they have a history of him doing that kind of sing. Her songs are throwaway songs when she was beefing with Taylor. Now Katie and Taylor are fine. But during her Vanguard performance last night at the VMAs, he was seen putting in ear plus. Maybe the noise is a rough bottom or maybe it was more shade, Not sure, probably yeah matter. That is your pop culture minute, brought to you by Ovo Lacing and Lynz. Don't forget it. Four point fifty we have your pink tickets on KDWB.
Speaker 2: I knew this was gonna be an issue because I haven't thought about this before. I get so insecure. It's found and Colts I one A one point three, katiew about people watching me by home. I'm sucking in my stomach. I hope that like, I don't look like an idiot in my World War two helmet.
Speaker 1: Well've you? You've made a lot of interesting choices when you decided to e byke to and from work. The helmet is I'm glad you're being safe, But the helmet's a bizarre choice. It's like, it is a weird looking helmet, and you chose the weirdest looking e bike that's ever seen. It looks like a unicycle. The seat is so high, in the rest of it so low.
Speaker 2: It looks like a pogo stick. Some don't it's mirred. Yeah, but anyways, this dude, he like DMed me about it, and I was like, wait, so you've seen me, And he was like, I'm just gonna call. But he wants to be anonymous. So I guess, like legally we had the voice change if he doesn't want to be like, no, okay, I don't know the rules. I just assume.
Speaker 1: Okay, it's nice of you. I guess, yeah, sure.
Speaker 2: Well, I guess we don't even need to know your name. But so what about me and my bike? Now, what's going on.
Speaker 7: I watched cold bike from.
Speaker 6: Three to four times per week. I don't tell I don't want to say where I am or what my cart looks like. But I get out of a certain building the same time he bits home.
Speaker 2: Wait wait wait, hold on, hold on, wait we're going fast. Hold on. Oh wait wait, let me process just a little bit. Wait three to four times a week, every day, every day, but one, wait a minute. So, okay, can you tell me which building?
Speaker 6: No, I don't want to say that.
Speaker 2: So you're allowed to see me, but I can't see you.
Speaker 1: And he wants to be anonymous, and you're allowing him to be I.
Speaker 2: Don't you Can you tell me the car? Or like?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: Just not then?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 1: Wait, okay, I want to know details. Hey, why why are you sharing this with us? B?
Speaker 9: Like?
Speaker 1: Were you calling to reveal something weird he does? Because if so, I'm in support of you watching him.
Speaker 7: No, I'll just wait in the parking lots wa bit by and I'll pull out and follow him or you know, pass by him after a minute. I don't know why I do.
Speaker 6: It, but it's just like a compulsive thing.
Speaker 7: Like if I go days.
Speaker 6: Without seeing him bike by, my my whole eating just feels off. It's like a game, almost like how many times a week will I see a cole pass by? And no, I listen to the podcast. So it's like I know you and our friends, and I.
Speaker 7: Just see you I can buy a couple of weeks ago when I was when it was we're out, I saw you while biking.
Speaker 2: That's really out of pocket from a stalker. Okay, wait, hold on.
Speaker 1: Wait, you don't know that we should like laugh and encourage us because you are. I get I know. I actually don't get any part of it. And I feel like if this was reversed and some guy was saying this about me, I would actually genuinely be concerned but potentially going.
Speaker 2: I have taken it, taken this into consideration, like part of the reason one of the reason I didn't want to buy, because you can kind of I guess you can't hide a car, but you stand out a lot more on a bike, and we're kind of in a public forum.
Speaker 1: Apparently sweat bike.
Speaker 2: This is what you're focusing on, the sweat.
Speaker 1: Right, That's that's not right.
Speaker 2: Okay, So I just want to take it back a little bit. You said you follow me for how I know there's this I don't want to say, like what where I Well, you probably know where I get.
Speaker 1: You and you drive. You guys kind of go away, like branch off from each other. Or do you follow him all the way home and then go home?
Speaker 6: Sometimes I sometimes I branch off. There's definitely times where I follow him.
Speaker 3: All the way.
Speaker 2: Well, you can't follow me all the way because there's a one Well, you probably know where I cut where I have to cut over the bridge, like the bypass.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I know all about it.
Speaker 2: This is okay. This at first was kind of funny and that was weird and I was just almost alarming. But you promise you're not gonna kill me? Right?
Speaker 1: He would never admit to that. Well, I guess I don't know.
Speaker 6: No, I'm not no, I'm not trying to kill anyone. I just I just think it's.
Speaker 2: Well, not anyone, but like me specifically, like you're not gonna kill me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the phrasing of your compulsive was a little alarming.
Speaker 5: There is there.
Speaker 2: Something about me.
Speaker 6: I mean, I don't know, I just it's something about watching you sweat and sweating together, you know.
Speaker 2: I whoa wait, keep getting sweating together, making it so hard not to laugh. Okay. First of all, I don't think I was sweat like I have assistant.
Speaker 1: I had an air conditioned studio, so yes, I don't know about it.
Speaker 2: And why are we sweating together? What are you doing while you're watching me?
Speaker 6: I'm sweating, We're all sweating. It's hot out there.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 2: Okay, I don't even want to know. I want to know anymore. I think.
Speaker 1: If and laughing because it's I'm uncomfortable and that's what happens. I would challenge you to probably stop following cold because it's creepy. Like if it's on your way home and you see them occasionally, it's fine, But to wait in the parking lot follow up? Please don't. Just don't.
Speaker 6: I can try, but I don't know because it just kind of throws off my whole schedule.
Speaker 1: It feels like it's all schedule.
Speaker 2: It makes sense, Okay, all right, well maybe I'll get a car.
Speaker 1: I think this is your biggest sign to get.
Speaker 2: A car ever change my life. I need a plastic surgeon and maybe a police escort.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, it's been real and terrifying. Thanks for calling in.
Speaker 6: You welcome.
Speaker 1: Good Judge one on one point three katiewb with Fallon and Colt. Now here's the thing that's interesting, Uh talk to have you missed it. He wouldn't reveal his name or anything, but there's a guy and he said that he I'm a little like taken aback by this because I don't want to like lean into it. But he said because Colt bikes home every day, and he said that he follows him like three to four times each week. And I was like, oh, it's a little creepy.
Speaker 2: But then I thought he was like I we leave, or he's like I get out of work or I don't even know if it's work, but he gets out of the bill when I'm biking and he like waits for me to bike by and the hill follow me. But he says only three to four times a week.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he said it's like a compulsion. He doesn't it's like his day is off if he doesn't see you or something that was odd. And then I asked the question of okay, but you fork off because like if someone sees you daily, you do see it like some same cars, because you have the same routine and schedule. But he's actively like kind of said like no, he doesn't branch off where he's going, he'll sorry times he'll follow you, depending on his vibe, I guess, which is very very bizarre. A lot of texts, a lot of people are like, uh, that was incredibly creepy. Uh this text says Okay, that is hands down the most out of pocket call I have ever heard on the radio. A lot of people are like, not, okay, I actually think you need to call the police. Ha ha ha has what they wrote. And that's how I get. I get so uncomfortable. I think I always get worried that people will listen and they'll hear me laugh at something and they'll think that I think it's funny when I don't know how to react up and laugh because I'm so uncomfortable.
Speaker 2: Typically, I feel like a lot of people we talked to joke around a lot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know, we like that.
Speaker 2: So part when I was talking to him, aut part of me was like, well, at.
Speaker 1: The beginning, we start laughing because like, oh, that's funny.
Speaker 2: And then he said he watched me sweat, So I'm like, is it a bit like is he just saying it?
Speaker 1: But he just felt he leaned into it a lot. If he was kidding. Yeah, I don't know. We have someone on the phone, and I don't know. What are your thoughts after this call?
Speaker 12: Hi, I'm a fan of the show, and you express concerned for your call.
Speaker 1: Oh, that's what I am saying.
Speaker 8: I'm like, I don't I'm so scared.
Speaker 1: What are you going to I'm actually because we just what are you? What are your plans with this information.
Speaker 2: Cult about like throwing stars or something? I don't know.
Speaker 1: You're handling a better than I would. I'd probably actually call the.
Speaker 2: Police, but what they can't, like arrest them for being weird though you know, well.
Speaker 12: That phone call was quite a bit of evidence. And now that it's getting darker earlier, I think you should just never never bike in the dark.
Speaker 1: I think this is the perfect reason why he's going to have to He's maybe like I think Jen is going to have to drive you to and from work now. Cult.
Speaker 2: Oh, so, do I want to be stalked or feel like a lose or like a child my wife dropped me off. I work every day. I think in the dark I can almost get away with it easier because I could go like no lights and just wing it.
Speaker 1: Uh huh, No, he will see you, he'll feel you.
Speaker 2: It seems it seems like you will feel me.
Speaker 8: I don't careful on your cup.
Speaker 1: That's actually the dude.
Speaker 2: Pepper spray probably better than throwing stars. I feel like maybe a little bit.
Speaker 12: To deal with all the time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Colt, I don't Yeah, I don't like it. I don't like being attractive enough to have a stalker.
Speaker 1: Here we go, unbelievable.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying if if I was ugly, I don't know if you'd be stalking. It's kind it's not I'm not saying it's endearing or it seems like.
Speaker 1: You are flattered, which is disturbing.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I have a stalker. It's just you have to make it funny or else you just cry. I don't want to be crying on my bike. Nobody wants that.
Speaker 1: This is the most important text we've received through all of this. Okay, Katie w B can't handle another new employee if you die. But so many changes, man, Oh my god, We've got too many changes.
Speaker 2: That would be annoying if I was a listener and I was like, oh, why did he die?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I know, doing a whole.
Speaker 1: Who will fallon have chemistry with the next person.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's not the same.
Speaker 2: Since Cold died, you probably already have somebody on deck, don't you?
Speaker 1: Always? Baby, always just kidding, I'm just kidding. Hey, we have your pink tickets. If you'd like to win those, call right now six five, one nine eight nine Katie w B. We are looking for collar ten one oh one point three Katie w B with Fallon and Cold. Congrats to Jin she just won the pink tickets. We will have more pink tickets tomorrow at three fifty and four fifty. So I have, uh this week, I've been back on the Jason Show, so I'm doing like double duty and I'm I've been a little extra tired this week. I wake up at like six point thirty this morning because their noise is happening. I go out. Jake's sitting in underwear on the couch like he always does, and he's immediate like Lohan. Zimmer's comming to down. I go and I said, I'm so gronk, and I go, what are you talking about? I was like, I can't believe you didn't tell me. Hans Zimmer's come into town. And I go, who's Hans Zimmer? The name, like at six forty am, that name's not registering. He's like, oh, I'm sorry, only the guy that created every best soundtrack and score of everything ever. And he starts listening like Dune and like and Lion King and all like Gladiator the Dark Night, and I'm like, calm down too much at once, and he's like, it's the night of our anniversary. And I had no idea, And I was like, fuck, is this something you want to go to at six forty am? And he's like I oh, but like he's a really big deal. I go, well, what's he doing. He's like, oh, no, maybe playing the clips of movies and talking about it is like, oh sounds exciting. Oh sign me up. I'd love to sit in a room and listen to clips of Dune And then it has back to this sound kind of cool. But I was like, Hans Zimmer is the name, right, Hans zimmernmer?
Speaker 2: Do you think Hans Zimmer is a German composer? Do you think he even knows that? Like there's a dude in America just sitting in his underwear talking about him at six am.
Speaker 1: Yeah, probably, Actually, I don't know. I don't know. I raise your hand if your husband was also freaking out over Hans Zimmer at six forty this morning. Nope, not a single other person. Okay, great, well anyway, I have to go buy tickets. I haven't purchased him at anniversary gift yet, So love you. It's a throwback pro down, throwback thrown take you back.
Speaker 11: To the old school.
Speaker 1: Kat w Uh to the person who texted in and said, why doesn't cold drive out? That's an accidental burn It's because his family shares a car. It's fine. He lives post the station. He has a bicycle.
Speaker 2: Monthly.
Speaker 1: A lot of people can't to be fair. Uh, this is where the throw back throw down is, where Colt and I each choose a throwback song. Last week we were accused of not picking songs that were old enough, so I went all this time you did but classic respect It actually sounds like it was recorded and a tape recorder sounds like drop these days?
Speaker 2: Didn't you sick?
Speaker 1: Especially in the so I just shoot, what cult would you choose? Pussy Cat Dolls? My my mind. Oh you don't have to loosen your buttons. By the way, you can keep it on.
Speaker 2: It's a weird central drive for this throwback from both of those today, saying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I feel like yours a little bit were sensual, but.
Speaker 2: I don't know. Have you listened to Shoe Please?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I was listening to it, recording it in from my tape recorder. Did you actually record it in from my tape recorder?
Speaker 1: My favorite Sultan Pepa is actually none of your business. I like know every word, But you decide which of those we play. Whoever gets three votes first? When's calling for your favorite? And we play the full song? Six five, one, nine, eight nine. Katie w B Z it's a throwback throw.
Speaker 2: Down, throwback throw down, take you to.
Speaker 9: The old school, kat w B.
Speaker 1: All right, We each picked the throwback song. You vote on the one we play, and this week I chose thank you very good, very good, and CULT chose.
Speaker 2: Say what you?
Speaker 1: But like I said, you decide which one we play first of three votes? Whens are you voting for? Katie w B?
Speaker 9: Who?
Speaker 1: Thank you?
Speaker 2: It is you?
Speaker 1: Hi, kat w B? Who you're voting for?
Speaker 8: I gotta give it to you ball Yes.
Speaker 1: Didn't see it coming. Thank you, Hi, Katy w B.
Speaker 11: Ill favorite song?
Speaker 1: Yeah? What's your name? My name is Niki Nikki who you're voting for I.
Speaker 5: Am voting for business.
Speaker 1: Well that wasn't an option. It's either shoop or buttons by pussycat dolls. Oh my bad, Okay, totally, okay, all right, thank you so much for the call and the vote. Here we go, throw back, throw down, Winter, mysel it is, shoot on, Katiewb, I.
Speaker 2: Won't a suit. Normal or nope, I'm one to one point three katiewb.
Speaker 1: Hey, this fits in with the cult stalker that we spoke to earlier. Normal or nope. This is like from a guy by the way normally nope, crossing the road to avoid walking behind a female walking in the same direction because you don't want her to feel uncomfortable and that you're creep even though you're not, and even though I know it feels a bit sexist. Normal or nope, I'm not a guy.
Speaker 2: I have done this and I have thought about it too while I'm just walking, like if you're downtown, you're just walking in the same general direction. Like I almost wanted to shout out, I'm not following you, but then that feel makes it even weirder. Weird. Yeah, I you allow a little wiggle room, or you can just cross the street or you just whatever.
Speaker 1: I typically had no issues with this. One time I was walking around Bedea Cosco with Jenny and it was the weirdest. Like it's a very public place, there are a lot of people, but there there was this guy who was walking just like two feet behind us, and like we were like we both like started like looking at each other, and then we're like we stopped talking about what we were talking about because we're like, we don't want to hear what we're talking about. Yeah, and he was making us uncomfortable, so we started like doing the thing where you slow down so they'll pass you. He wouldn't pass.
Speaker 2: Oh whoa.
Speaker 1: It was very weird, weird and did not enjoy that. Yeah, I'm like, dude, pick up on signals like you're too close. That was like just enough normal Or no googling spoilers in books, shows and movies because you're too anxious to just let it happen.
Speaker 2: I do it all the time. Why Last Night Outlast on Netflix, they were like they came to the finale googled it before I even started watching it.
Speaker 1: Why would you do that?
Speaker 2: Just have to know I don't want to just I want to sit the one I like, I like to know the ending. So I'm like, Okay, I'm gonna sit here for two hours, let me know the ending to see if it's worth sitting for two hours. No way, And then a part of me is, I just have no discipline.
Speaker 1: No way would I do that. And I'm so I've in the past been watching a show or something based on a true story, and I'll like, look up because I want to see what the people, real people look like, and accidentally spoil it for myself because it'll be like their mugshot. I'm like, oh man, they ended up in jail. Dang it. They were hot. Well, usually that's a good thing. Actually, I guess I should be sad that they were hot. Yeah, I'm just bummed that I ruined the ending for myself. Normal or no. When you're heading out of your house but then you see a neighbors currently outside, so you wait till they go in to avoid conversation, one thousand percent normal, I do. I do it to work. The other day, Jenny and I were recording our podcast. She had to go to the bathroom. She saw someone she didn't want to talk to in the hallways. She's like, I gotta wait because I don't want to talk to that person me. No, it wasn't. It was someone else obvious and our building we work with. But I mean I'm saying I do the same thing at work too. I'll like look out and be like, oh, I want to talk to that person.
Speaker 2: Sometimes you do want to catch up with somebody, and it's like all right, I like if we cross paths, like, I don't want to be rude and cut you off and keep it moving, So I'm just gonna avoid the encounter and then we'll meet up some other time.
Speaker 1: There's some people that are like neighbors. All you have with them is small talk.
Speaker 2: Do my neighbors.
Speaker 1: I don't want to catch up with small talk.
Speaker 2: My neighbors probably avoid us because my daughters love them. They're just like they cannot wait for them to get home. They're like hey, and they tell them about their daan. I'm like, you guys, don't have to talk to them, like I'm told you can just like keep it pushing the nicest people.
Speaker 1: Yeah. If you ever have a normal or no, if you can text it into five three nine two one katiewb one or email Fallon f Alien at KDWB dot com we discovered that cult at KDIWB dot com actually doesn't work, So all the emails you've ever sent a cult just went nowhere. Yeah, so sorry.
Speaker 2: Yay, you could only just some of the fall you can facilitate.
Speaker 1: Did you ever email? I told you to email the web GUYE to see if he would Yeah, I did that. I don't think that's true, did you?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 1: I did a liar?
Speaker 2: I did?
Speaker 1: Did you really?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: I do it? I knew it. Unbelievable.
Speaker 2: Sorry.
Speaker 8: Today's trending with Fallon and cold on one on one kat w B.
Speaker 1: The new baby tigers are out and about at the Minnesota Zoo. No worry, they're in their enclosure. They're not just hanging out with people. They had them in May and the two and so they do the time where they let you know, the animal obviously bond with its mother before. They're like part of an exhibit for people. But today was the day they got to go out and play. It was very very cute.
Speaker 2: I think that you should have because you got that piglet named after you at the stay Fair. I feel like it would have been kind of cool if you have, you know, like a little tiger Fallon walking around but.
Speaker 1: I do think that that is getting a little greedy, maybe a little bit. Yeah, maybe it was easier to request the pig of the fair because the every pig had like one hundred babies, was.
Speaker 2: Easier request one. They had like three hundred babies this year.
Speaker 1: Okay, well sorry, I'm still working on next year. There's always next year, thank you. They already have this at terminal two, but now they're saying they're going to add it to terminal one. It's basically Metropolitan Airport Commission has a free security line reservation program and it starts on Tuesday this seventeenth, So that allows you to reserve a place in the security line ahead of time, and then passengers can make reservations now for flights from September seventeenth on. And basically that lets you go to the airport, you scan like a QR code, and you get to get in a separate line, and that kind of gives you a little bit of a peace of mind because you know, you can go online now and you can see what the wait time is. Yeah, I don't know how I ever feel about that though. I'm too worried, so I'm like I need to see it with my own eyes.
Speaker 2: Is ever going to do that? And then that line is just is here right? Regular line?
Speaker 9: Right?
Speaker 2: What is happening?
Speaker 1: And one more thing I wanted to throw out there. We always have contest going on. In our contest page, you can treat the family to a magical experience with The Little Mermaid Live at the Ordway Center December third through the twenty ninth. You can get full details and tickets now at KDIWB dot com. Keyword calendar. That is your trending brought to you by nikolay Law dot com on.
Speaker 2: A one point three KDWB. Trying to figure out how many pieces of stuff is too many pieces?
Speaker 1: Depends on the stuff.
Speaker 2: Probably that's what we're here to find out. Okay, frends toast Ooh.
Speaker 1: Good question. I mean every person's going to be different, like, but for me, I would say three pieces is too many pieces.
Speaker 2: Oh I'm not gonna say the perfect amount of pieces.
Speaker 1: It could be if they're like thin regular bread. But if it's like the thick brio, which I think two is probably enough for me.
Speaker 2: When I go out and I get the brios, I add an extra sign to brios is that don't look at me like that.
Speaker 1: Oh, I usually get like bacon. Okay, okay, So pizza again, that depends on if you're asking me and my husband. He could eat it a whole piece a whole pizza easily, I think, and I am more of like. It depends on.
Speaker 2: The size standard. What should be the standard?
Speaker 1: I think an average standard for people. Oh, I'm gonna get ripped for this? What's your standard? Before? I say?
Speaker 2: I know mine is high, but I four four pieces?
Speaker 1: I don't know that's high for a guy. I don't know. Hi, I was gonna say, two to three is pretty average for a girl. I usually don't eat my crust, so I give those to Jake. So I usually eat two to three. That's a good wife right there. Some crust, though, is fantastic, and I will eat it.
Speaker 2: When you give your man your crust, that's how you know.
Speaker 1: That's love.
Speaker 2: That's love right there, that's love.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, So how many pieces of cake? One? Usually the big, big sticky I.
Speaker 2: Was gonna say two. You people go back. There's some seconds for cakes.
Speaker 1: It depends on who's cutting it. Like some people do these tiny little baby spices and it makes me so mad. I'm like, absolutely not so. I don't know how many pieces of cake is too many pieces of cake? I think three for sure, agreed. I think that's what I'm gonna go see right now. I'm gonna go see a movie. It's a new movie. Are you jealous a little bit?
Speaker 2: You have all those snacks coming your way, that's gonna be so many, so much movie popcorn.
Speaker 1: If the theater has peanut butter, M and MS, I will eat those my favorite snacks. I don't know. Maybe I'll be crazy, Maybe they'll pizza chicken fingers. I don't know. I'm hungry.
Speaker 2: When they whoever decided like, okay, let's bring food to them, like you can actually get a meal.
Speaker 1: And they bring it into the theater to you, Oh.
Speaker 2: My god much. I literally of time. I literally had a pizza a burger, and then I had M and m's, and yeah, it made them bring me more eminem.
Speaker 1: Right obviously that's and then.
Speaker 2: You get out of there with the lights time like seven.
Speaker 1: Dollars you were going through wild. I'm gonna go see the new movies, called my old ass. And earlier, when I kept saying it to cult, he kept thinking I was saying mild ass, Like what it's a new one I think coming out to Amazon. But I'm gonna go with Jenny and my mom.
Speaker 6: Wow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a mild day with your mom.
Speaker 1: Mild day with my mom and a lot of girls at my book club. I do have a book club. We only meet occasionally. We are meeting in September, but I have a like a Facebook page together mild ass. Yeah, mild ass book club. But if you ever want to join it. By the way, it's fallin KTEWB book Club on Facebook.
Speaker 2: What's the last book you read.
Speaker 1: I'm actually in the middle of reading one right now.
Speaker 2: Which one is it.
Speaker 1: It's called Slow Dance. No, it's called Okay, all right, thanks for listening. Have a great now.