Speaker 1: You were listening to the Age of Transitions. I'm your host in Franz coming at you live this Friday night, Friday the thirteenth, Friday September thirteenth, twenty twenty four. Who it's scary or is it good? Shock de Malay, the grand master of the night's Templar, was either put to death or since to death on this day. I think it was actually put to death. And at this point I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing, and all depends on how you look at it.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: But here we are, Friday the thirteenth, and it's never been a bad day for me personally, so I'll say that. So excited to be here but live from the facilities of ocelly dot com every Friday night ten pm to midnight Eastern Standard Time. First hour, The Age of Transition, second hour Local the podcast. Do consider sending a donation to oateli dot com to keep the network going and to help Chuck out Chuck has head Chuck Neey's help. Okay, so just if you can do send a donation over there oel dot com and then the Age of Transitions dot com. That's my website. You can find the podcast directly. You can subscribe on all the different podcatchers. Also can support by buying my book Revolve Man, Scientific Rits to Godhood. Have t shirts for the shows, have the Patreon campaign and the affiliate links. Libson Promo code Fronds gets you two months of lips in for free. That's a podcast hosting service which is very useful for podcasting. So think about using lips In promo code Fronds. That will help me out. And then if you're ever shopping for books, stop by the Age of Transitions dot com and then click through the link on my website to bookshop dot org. Then start buying your books. If you do that, then I'll get a little kickback. Won't cost anything exwer for you, but it will help the show. So if you're ever buying books, do you remember that? But nobody reads anymore, including myself. We should all be ashamed of ourselves. But we're back. We're back on a Friday. This is the Age of Transitions. I'm glad to be here. I was all pumped up ready to go last week, all sorts of crazy stories and in fact, I don't want to be a nuisance. But if I could Chuck. Are you there if you're hearing me now? And if you're there or are you there?
Speaker 2: Man? Oh yeah, I'm here. Okay.
Speaker 1: I don't want to bug you, but I I have to ask because I know you went through all sorts of crazy stuff last week. Yeah, but I'm not gonna We're not gonna get into that right now, but I will ask, did you did you catch the story that broke last week about Tenant media and all that? You caught that? Right?
Speaker 2: Well? Yeah, uh, of course I did. And I'm laughing because you know somebody that Mike if you ever met him or talked to him, remind you of me, has said a lot of times that there are these instances where because people say, oh, you know, that whole Russian thing's over and blown, and I'm like, yeah, but I know factually that there are people that we're getting Russian money at certain points. Now I'm not saying I know why or exactly what the source was at the begin of the trade, you know, at the beginning of the circumstance or anything else, but there are people who have popped up with Now on the back end of it, I find out there's Russian money. Okay, but on the front end of it, you see a guy who's suddenly successful as a content creator, okay, and then you see a guy who comes out of nowhere and gets into a group of successful content creators, and you'll see that all of a sudden, the corporate media is willing to talk to a guy who two months ago was a podcaster and doing it badly. And then you'll see other people who have other professions and their profession is slumping a bit for one reason or another, and suddenly they have a well funded network media network that they're building off of other sub networks, much like we used to do. And I don't know if you've taken a note, but the days of the collaborative, all team alternative media network are gone now too, right, because who's doing that? I mean, what do you call it? Uh? Oh man, the one that Statmueler ran. There, My goodness, it's red, white and blue all over and it is trump Bill. At this point, RBN.
Speaker 1: Are you talking? Are you talking about the one that's named after the quickly tragedy and Hope, No, no, no, no, no.
Speaker 2: No, not that one. RBN Republican.
Speaker 1: So you're talking about the alternative radio networks themselves.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm saying that those kind of things. Now, I'm not saying that they're getting rushing money or nothing like that. I'm not saying that. What I am saying is that RBN is an example of something that used to exist in this ecosphere of cooperative radio networks that kind of got divided into we're patriot media. And that's before the age of Trump. Okay, the patriot media over here, and then there was the you know, more off the wall alternative media, and then there was the Alex Jones universe, thus becoming the GCN universe. Right, But there were small and many, many small networks that would cooperate with one another, that would hold events together, that would share and even simulcast hosts, all kinds of stuff like that, right, Yes, And there was this cooperative effort and it literally created a whole universe of this online mixed with terrestrial radio. The micro Effect Network. I don't know if you remember them, I no, I don't. Micro Effect Network was all about terrestrial radio, very small radio stations that were either just barely legal or a few years ago they passed something I talked to you about, the the small transmitters, right, Well, the micro effect had those too, and they had them all over the country micro effects, so they had an FM presence that was, you know, in a very fringe place like it was all along where they stick college radio stations on the band, so all in that lower band that some people would buy radios and it didn't even tune that low, you know, stuff like that, right, And that micro effect network was again another example of this cobbled together sort of like we're not you know, we don't have the money to buy a fifty thousand watt station, you know, in every city going up a coast, you know.
Speaker 1: So so are all of those are you saying? Check that all those smaller networks have basically gone away, and now it's these Russian fronts primarily that have taken their place. Is that what you're saying?
Speaker 2: The majority of the broadcast ones that actually had a terrestrial radio presence were also helped out by independent radio stations. So simultaneously, what's happened here is that clear channel and this is a weird radio business thing, and people are going, why do I want to hear about the radio business? Hold on, you're going to find out, you know, not only are are they taking up, you know, Clear Channel, and and iHeartRadio now owns every damn station, right, You go through just a couple of these groups, and that's how I got knocked out of terrestrial radio in one shot, where I had the you know, fifteen sixteen eighteen affiliates and anyway, all those disappeared in one shot because they were swept up and sold into a deal that I'm very sure ended up with iHeartRadio. If not them, it was Clear Channel. Because people are actually out there doing jobs where they're collecting up these small broadcasters and packaging them together and getting money from the bigger companies, you know, putting all these licenses together and putting them under a singular ownership. All right. Anyways, so that's been going on. So terrestrial radio got turned into this corporate wasteland where you know that that that's that the alternative media networks, you know, with all the turning against one another, the difficulties with either you're a patriot or you're not. And then right on time, that stuff was still breathing healthy in twenty fifteen, Eric, think back in twenty.
Speaker 1: Fifteen, Yeah, that stuff was, Yeah, this stuff was definite. Yeah, Yeah, twenty fifteen to think about why that's an important year. I know exactly what you're saying. And this is what I've been trying to tell people too, that in twenty sixteen there was a decided change.
Speaker 2: Yeah, something happened, right, and that's something happened where all of a sudden, you know, AJ got on the air and said this is our man. And there went a whole continue of the we're not in on the you know, we're we're against the two party system monopoly out there, but the right wingers are okay, but we're against the two party system, but the right wingers are okay. They did that, and of course he was selling you your fear porn and you're, you know, patriot, patriot, get it up pills whatever, all right, and and keemptrail busters okay, so you know, and Mike Adams was too embarrassed to even continue with it. I'm to take my health range of stuff and go here. And he did his own network anyway. And that's the thing is all of that was nice and healthy and great, and then the divide came. Now you're either on the Trump train or you're not. Yes, And I was personally offered money to get involved in certain things that the implications were, you want a traveling studio, because I had an idea that I wanted a traveling studio that I would live in a camper basically, okay, and have my all my stuff and be able to broadcast in a small area and run my radio show off of that, and I could go to different locations around the country stay temporarily.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: This was also during a time when Kim and I were actually split up for a little bit and I was going to go it on my own if I could figure it out, if she, you know, we couldn't work it out, but if she could work it out, me and Frankie and you let's go. But either way, I had that idea, and I was offered that I could have that if I wanted with you know, brand new computers, you know, internet setup, so I've got a satellite, you know, direct straight from my RV. Okay, this kind of stuff, I can have it. One thing, though, is I got to get involved in these projects where we're going to make positive videos about certain people and stuff. And you know, coincidentally, when that whole you know, bird refuge thing went on and there was that whole patriot media thing that went on, and you know they took over. You remember this in organ?
Speaker 1: Are you talking about the Bundy Ranch thing?
Speaker 2: I'm talking about the second one. I covered the first one as it was happening with a friend who was on the ground there named Vince easily okay. But the second one, I was desperately trying to tell a man who apparently passed away some a few weeks ago, Jason Patrick. I was trying to warn him and some others that were involved in that group that first of all, you have a wolf in sheep's clothing among you, as far as your media connection that you have there, and that you guys are going to wind up getting screwed here. Certain people are going to be able to walk away without getting charged, but some of you are going to pay the price. And I have no need to discuss the record any further than that I was correct. Let's just say I could predict things at that point. But you know, during that time, there were some guys who showed up with guess what, the same kind of idea the RV, where all of a sudden they had brand new Apple laptops, they had an RV, they had enough money to pay staff yes, And some of these guys were on the same radio stations I was on and trying to do it as a living like I was doing, and they had nothing more or less than me. But all of a sudden, they did have the money to travel, They did have the money for that new RV. They had brand new Apple computers, they had brand new professional cameras, they had equipment to be able to place it on people so they could hide it. They had body cams Okay in twenty fifteen, mind you, so that cheaper. And we're not talking about a couple of cunky GoPros anyway. All I'm saying is but there were influxes of money that went to certain places, and some people knew what was going on, I think, and some people didn't know what was going on. But within eighteen months of the first emergence of this stuff in twenty fifteen, by the time we get to twenty seventeen, because you know, subtract, okay, part of twenty fifteen is gone, so you got to use up part of twenty fifteen. You got to use up part of twenty seventeen and use up the whole year at twenty sixteen. Once you get through all that, notice the entirely different landscape. Certain people showed up with a lot of money, Some people had to sit in jail for a while. Some people walked away even though they had a gun charge in Michigan and still were able to go to Oregon. Some people walked away from that as well, and some people didn't. I'm not even going to discuss what happened to Jason Patrick on this on this air because it's not my right to and I don't have all the facts straight. But he died, and he was the same age as man anyway, he was from Georgia and we had mutual friends, and I'll leave it there. But I was on the air with Clyde Lewis on Ground zero Radio the night Jason Patrick was taken into custody by the FBI. We were waiting to put him on the air to let the country know what was going on firsthand, and that's when the FBI took him into custody. And if you ever find the archive tape, Clyde Lewis doesn't know what to do with himself. He said, I've never had this happen before, ladies and gentlemen, but our guests that we were waiting for and I was on the air with daniel Lewis Crumpton waiting for Patrick to arrive. We were there to help him go through the media thing. And ladies and gentlemen, our guest has been taken into custody by the FBI. That happened live. Anyway, My point is that there was a and that all comes into play with Roger Stone examining my media and stuff like that and painting in the yash.
Speaker 1: Yes, guys like Stone have I clearly have access to deep knowledge bases, archives of what's going on in this world. They've When you realize that there's just so much going on there and nobody, it blows my mind that he's able to get away with what he does and everybody's just like, oh, yeah, he's that funny guy that was Nixon speech writer, and blah blah blah. Nobody ever asked the hard questions about him, and he's a.
Speaker 2: Dirty guy and this and that, and he was part of the Young Republican this or that, but he was also involved in various smear campaigns. He got behind other campaigns in order to torpedo certain mainstream candidates with off you know, outside of the norm candidates like imagine he's a guy helping strategy with the libertarian whether he believes in libertarianism or not, or he's helping the Green Party. Anyway, all of that stuff went down, And my point is this, Aaron, and I'll shut up about it. If you look at that landscape that you and I both know in twenty fourteen, I'm certain of it, and that's when my show really started to move. That's when I was live all the time. I started in twenty thirteen, but that's when I was live all the time. And I think you had been around a couple of years already doing radio. Yeah. Yeah, you know that if you blinked your eye and remove twenty fifteen from the equation, you would have thought you were in a totally different world. From twenty fourteen to twenty sixteen, there was a concerted effort to atomize the conspiracy culture. You notice all those nine to eleven groups are effectively gone pretty much, except you know, Architexan engineers exist. You notice that most of those groups had infighting and all kinds of destructive stuff going on. Get on or get in the Trump train or get lost. That all came together like what a perfect accidental storm, and Russian money floated around, and people like me were called, you know, liars and gatekeepers for the Democrats because we just want to push the Russian hoax. But there was Russian money there. Not saying that I know everywhere we're at win or anything, but I do know of a couple of people that actually took it. So I'm going to leave it alone. But I'm telling you that there was an effort to stop the alternative media thing that was happening in twenty fourteen, that had been building itself up since the early two thousands. And of course they had to take out Alex Jones one way or another, whether he was illegitimate to begin with or not, he had to go. He had to be part of it. He had to get sucked into the right column of the equation. And the truth is we were beating the legacy media. They had ratings problems, they had revenue problems. They couldn't keep things going because we were doing enough work and we were getting out stories they couldn't get to. We were giving information they wouldn't touch, and they were literally losing death by a thousand cuts, if you want, by a thousand paper cuts if you want, because we weren't. It's not like I was beating CNN, but a thousand of me were pounding on CNN and taking their audience. And the switch was flipped, wasn't it? As soon as the twenty four cycle becomes all about the Apprentice twenty four to seven, it was done. And what happened to that alternative media that had all these interlocking we're gonna be you know, unified, We're gonna work together, we all believe in truth. All smashed to pieces, the infrastructure smashed to pieces, all of those networks put down, put out of business one way or another.
Speaker 1: And it was also gobbled up. It was usurped and just transformed into the MAGA platform.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: It just became That's all it became. It became like a wing of their New Republican Party. Well it was, it.
Speaker 2: Was a wing of the New Republican Party. Then it was then it was, you know, this thing on the outskirts that we have to accept because it crosses over into us. Now it is the Republican Party. And you know, and I'm not saying the Democrats, don't you know you want counterbalance for me, I'll give it to you. I don't care. It's not the point. The point is that there was If this was not a planned action to adamize what was happening where the legacy media was losing readers, losing subscribers, losing, they wouldn't have dreamed of trying to charge you, you know, five bucks a month to go read a newspaper like they do now. Oh sorry, you already read an article. If you want any more, you're gonna have to start paying us newspapers online. Right. They wouldn't have dreamed of doing that those years ago, because, as I said, they're ratings were falling. All of them were falling except Fox News. Fox News was pretty solid, but they had a solid, steady base. Everybody else was getting sucked down the dream where they belonged. And so.
Speaker 1: The alternative media, it's what it was, was scrapped in favor of transforming it into just a platform to promote one guy, essentially, Donald Trump, who is He's just a figurehead. He always has been and he even more so today. Is that the fact than ever? But he's just this figurehead. But that's the the way.
Speaker 2: They would do it. That's not the way they did it. They did it as Look, he's an outsider, okay, whatever, but we agree with his policies. He's going to do the right thing. And don't worry, he's going to do this. He's going to do that. Don't worry about it on the fringe. He's going to address it all. Okay, So he didn't do it all, but he's on his way and he's.
Speaker 1: A good part of this. Slowly, that's acuelion thing. Just trust the plan. It's all gonna happen like all this. You just dump every conspiracy idea you've ever heard in your life into this online forum and say, yeah, this is part of the plan. And uh, you know, you just had to trust it and just wait. It's going to happen. Just keep waiting. They're still waiting today.
Speaker 2: But look at how brilliant it was. You took the outsider. You slowly pushed him in. You're still calling him an outsider, and you pushed all of these other people out, and you gave back the power to every corporate legacy media outlet. They got it all back in spades. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Well, like you said, all the all the all the networks are just being swallowed up by the bigger corporations. Everything's being everything's a conglomeration now and everybody's like buying up everything the big companies are. So that's happening in the media world now, and.
Speaker 2: Headline news disappears in order so that now your satellite you know, and it doesn't do headline news anymore, does documentaries. And that way your satellite network can have Newsmax as a TV channel. That's where we're at news Max's.
Speaker 1: It's it's just crazy that what was the alternative media got sucked up by this thing became mainstream. But at the same time, is has always been and is still now a conduit of foreign influence. Russia definitely uses it as their channel to propagate their message to us, the American people unwittingly, so they're doing psychological operations on us through these stupid things. So so like it's it's almost like everybody's getting what they want out of this, but it's it's to such a point that well it's crazy.
Speaker 2: Like oh, okay, let me, I just have to drop this last point, and then I want to I want to shut up. I want you to go through it. Man, you still got more than a half your hour, please here's the thing, and I want you to think about this carefully. You have sat here with me when we've talked to guests together off air, it's your your guest or whatever, right, and I start telling them about you know, it's amazing to me how RT came into play. I know you've heard me have this conversation with third parties and I say to them, you know, it's amazing because all these alt media outlets started going to RT, and Abby Martin was on RT, and look, they got Lee Camp on RT, and they created this thing with RT in the English speaking station, and that was on all your satellite distribute I don't know if it is today, but it was on all your satellite distributor. There's a lot of cable companies were starting to carry RT in dead channel spots. All of a sudden, It's Russian is stay TV and they were carrying it. And why the all media people were saying, but they're telling more of the truth on there than they are on our media. I'm not saying they were wrong, but it also gave rise to the whole Look, Michelle Obama's a man. Uh, you know, Barack Obama is gay, and you know what Vladimir Putin's a manly man of good values, you know, and that came and where did it come from?
Speaker 1: RT?
Speaker 2: RT is a good source. I literally would listen to all media networks and difference hosts different shows. They almost all to a t in twenty between twenty thirteen and twenty eighteen, RT was part of their newscast one way or another, and they loved and reveled in the people that were on there. And then they started taking all media people and bringing them on to RT. As we have it. We have an American expert on this. We have an American expert on that. And I'm not blaming people who went on there and sputnicking everything else. I'm just saying that now they had TV coverage, they were getting legitimacy from the fact that they were on a mainstream TV But everybody forgot that mainstream TV channel is still Russian state owned media and this is the way it ran. So they started sucking us up from within and without and took everybody in and they're telling more truth. And look, they're willing to expose the lives of the American government. No kidding, you know, Oh, look, you can't say it's all right. Way, here's Tom Hartman's on there. Tom Hartman's a liberal, Yeah, Tom Hartin is Lee Camp. Lee Camp's not really a conservative, no, but Lee Camp is a disgruntled American sounding person, a disgruntled Western or whatever. And I had Lee Camp on my show and even confronted him with this, don't you think that? You know? You you appear useful to Russian state owned media. They don't control anything I say. I said, look, man, I didn't say you they controlled anything you said. I'm just saying that you happen to be saying things that are useful to them in a propaganda sense, don't you think? And he was pissed and he got mad, and I said, look, I'm not trying to say that you're a tool, you know, because I had him on specifically to say, I don't believe for a second that Lee can't believes he's a tool or acts it's thinking to himself, I'm a tool of the Russian government. I'm all for them. He's not doing that on purpose, but he's doing it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Well, isn't that exactly how it works?
Speaker 2: Though?
Speaker 1: That's how that's how these influence operations work. You use it by finding people that are useful to you. Yeah, a couple punts and you just pop them up.
Speaker 2: Yeah right, it is. It is specifically a KGB textbook operation to do exactly that. And like I said, Lee Camp, I thought he was great and everything. And then of course, when you know, when the trouble started between US and Russia, they you know, basically shut down RT because they were get kicked off of No, the same thing as what happened Alex Jones. Right, yeah, we're kicking them off of YouTube. We're not going to allow them to do this. Uh uh. They're batting us because we're speaking the truth. The globalists were defeated because Trump came in. I always repeat that line because I'll never forget the day after the election that the Jones repeated that line fifty times on a show, The Global superdefeated. Ladies and gentlemen, the global Super defeated. Now they're not so defeated anyway. The point is, though still in it stands, is that that's the way it went. I'm not anti Russian. I am not sitting here trying to attack them as people or anything else. I'm just saying, open your eyes. And even I was fired from a station recently because why I wouldn't take the pro Russian stance.
Speaker 1: I was now chuck. This this is where your story gets fascinating because and I want I want to like spend some time on this because a lot of the.
Speaker 2: I don't read to take up your whole show, Aaron, I want you to know.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, no no. But this, this is I feel like this is like the key that people really had ought to hear because with the tenant media story that broke last week and the talent like Timpoole and Lauren Southern and those other goofballs, what they're doing now is that they're claiming ignorance, like, oh, we didn't know up that being Timpoole and all the ones that were on this, they're like, we never knew we we maintained editorial control of our content at all times. That they're all saying the exact same thing that you know there. It's it's a legal thing where they're you know, they're sitting there with the DJ.
Speaker 2: And that's the same thing. By the way, that is the same thing that these people who were American media, American comedians. Again, Lee Camp equals timpoole. Okay, I'm sorry, but this is the same thing that they said about working on our t all right, which is they never give me any editorial. They don't control what I say. Exactly the same argument. When I would say, but don't you think whether it's just coincidence, Fine, okay, nobody's giving you a script, but don't you think you're useful in this way? They didn't even want that question answered, which is why. And then the last time that Lee Camp was on, he was friendly with me for a little bit. He had been on a few times. He wouldn't come back after this because I said, you know what, I'm not playing here anymore. I am not saying that you decided to go and be a Russian agent or something. What I am saying is that what you're doing is useful to Vladimir Putin, whether you want to admit it or not. And that's why you're allowed to stay there, not because you know. And jeez, I almost said to him, I'm not because you're funny, but you know, and because I did think Lee Camp was pretty funny at one point, but he started getting into angry rants at all.
Speaker 1: Anyway, that's a way that this stuff tends to go because thematically, one of the things involved in this home mess is the culture war and all of the right wing tropes that we should all be completely familiar with by now, they feed right into this propaganda stream that, yes, Russia wants to promote. The culture war clearly is a huge thing that they're pushing on.
Speaker 2: I've had listeners write to me that how dare I challenge the Russian mission basically, and not just Ukraine, but how dare I challenge you know, they actually in Russia. This is what these guys would say. They in Russia have you know, what used to be good American values. They are against the diseased and terrible things that you should be against. Morally, it's a good it's like, it's a good, clean Christian nation pretty much Russian and Vladimir Putin is on the right side of things. And wouldn't you agree that he is. You know, look, he's a church going guy, believes in God, he's against gay people. These are good, pure things, Okay, Aaron.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, that's exactly what I'm talking about.
Speaker 2: And they think for some reason, by the way, the delusion is usually that, oh they're Russian they look white, they must be white. They don't think they're white people. They're Russians.
Speaker 1: Okay, well that's that's the other hilarious thing. It's like the people on our side that have bought into this whole thing and are pushing the culture wars on us. What they constantly say is our Western values and like, oh, look at the Libs. They're trying to destroy Western culture and it's all about y you know. But they're going on on about Western civilization and Western values all the while they're being backed by the East right.
Speaker 2: And we are you know, anybody who speaks up about it. You are a disgusting supporter of the perverted things that have gone wrong in this country. You are exactly the person who is part of the decay. You see putin he does things the right way. The Russians are in the right. How dare you? You know what, as liberal as you're supposed to be, because they keep calling me liberal. As liberal as you're supposed to be, you should, above everybody else believe in the in the removal of the Nazis from Ukraine.
Speaker 1: Yeahs in Ukraine. And I'm still using that.
Speaker 2: Okay, you know, but how about this? Are there anything like white supremacist movements in Russia. I can you know. I had somebody who used to be friendly to me, who hates my guts now who you know, pointed out rightly that there were over fifty registered organizations of white supremacy in Russia. But you know anyway, they're okay, No, it's made up. I make it up because I'm a liberal and I'm a scumbag and I'm supporting You know what did they accuse Ukraine up? They make chemical weapons, they're child traffickers, they're uh, you name it, they're making illegal chemical.
Speaker 1: Well, you know what I've brought up. I brought up the whole like Ukrainian smearing tactics, like there's Nazis there and all the stuff they're talking about right now. I brought this up to somebody and they got so mad at me. They basically disowned me. Somebody that I've talked about on the show that disowned me, did it because I brought this up. I'm like, what the hell is this stuff that they're going on about Ukraine? This is idiotic? And then all of a sudden they turned on me and they dropped me because I said.
Speaker 2: That because you now are on the side of pedophiles, war criminals, Nazis, all of that stuff. You're you're protecting them, you want them to succeed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but Chuck, this is somebody that knows better than to buy into those stories too. It's like even worse about it.
Speaker 2: But it doesn't matter what they should know better. They are buying some part of it, whether it's you know, Pizzagate was real, no matter what you tell me, whether it was you know, look the hunter Biden obviously did worse things than Donald Trump, et cetera, et cetera, et cetera. You know, they're all molesting each other over there and then they go have pizza at Ping Pong. I mean, you know, it's it doesn't matter. They will sling it all back at you. And besides that, Michelle Obama was a man anyway. You know, there were videos, whole video essays about this. You know, look at her fingertips, look at look at the shoulders. Look there's a bulge in the picture.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's always new Kamala Harris is a man.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: They always they keep you running the same story with whoever they don't like that's a woman, and they're like, oh, that's actually a man. I think Taylor Swift has been called a man. Everybody that they don't like and go after in this culture war sense, they call if you're a woman, you're a sally.
Speaker 2: A man or, or you're just simply a completely mk ultra mind controlled And some of these celebrities and stuff, they're the servants of those that want to do this. That's why Jay Z makes hand symbols of the illuminati at you. Uh, That's why every single presentation in public, every every super Bowl halftime show is a satanic ritual, right, all of that and it all comes from that same cauldron. And what kills me is that nobody sees it. And now the worst part of it is it is not just residing among well these are just coops talking to each other on you know, message boards and Facebook. Right, It's not just there anymore. Now you have literally a president of the United States repeatedly screaming about they're eating dogs in Ohio. Yes, okay, I'm just saying, you know it, it's the same. It's the same propaganda stream it's been. It's it's the same thing as I'm always pointing out the mainstreaming of alternative weird fringe things and then also the fringeitizing of the mainstream. Yeah, but that's exactly what's happening. And now because of the cat thing. You know, even better is you know people will say, no, no, no, you don't understand that's real. Now people are going to argue over whether it's real or not, whether it's real or not, whether it's real or not. But never look at this, even if Ronald Reagan okay, and again not a guy who I appreciate as an individual, because you know, if you were poor during the time Reagan was in office, outside of that, free cheese and butter, you're hurting, okay, and free cheese and butter is not going to fix all what was going on during the crack epidemic. Excuse me, but you know, and I suffered through that. I not only suffered through that, you know, much like I wrote in the book that I'm still working on and you know, hopefully, actually one good thing is I might be getting my hand back a bit more.
Speaker 1: So.
Speaker 2: I'm going to finish that book. Sam, I too, Lett and I are writing a book and at some point there it's gonna say the drug war has child soldiers too. Okay, but anyway, all of that going on, imagine Ronald Reagan coming out will I know they're eating cats in Ohio tonight because the Haitians have come here and they're terrible, sick people. And you're for that, mister Carter. I don't think that's gonna happen, head Bobin or not nearly.
Speaker 1: Clearly, the standards have changed. It's obvious. It's obvious the standards have changed.
Speaker 2: Its it it makes it hilarious. Clinton with the blue dresser ready, okay, I mean please? Yeah. So so look, all I'm trying to say is all this stuff graduated into something. The alt media, the conspiracy fringe, the truthers have all been sucked into the same a removable vacuum bag. Okay, And that's what's gone on here. It's good to be on that other side. You know, fifteen years ago, excuse me, heir, fifteen years ago, if somebody was even being sympathetic to the Russians, even though you know, the Soviet Union fell, they would have said, you're a comi. Yeah yeah, Not only are you a comi, you're a dirty, filthy left wing commie pinko whatever. You're siding with our enemy, and you tell them, look, the Soviet Union doesn't exist anymore. Yes it does. They would have told you, yes it does. And even if it doesn't exist, there, don't forget China. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what I was thinking the other day was I was like, man, this whole thing just seems like it's so insane. It's almost like some like teenagers who are watching Rocky four but they're like super stoned. Then they're all thinking about whoa man?
Speaker 3: About future where the Soviet Union's not gone anymore, man, but it's Russia and Russia comes and they like take over to the US.
Speaker 1: Man. But yeah, you want to feel like that. It's like, that's how stupid reality.
Speaker 2: You want a real mind blower. Brother, I got it for Yoda. Here's the thing. I bet if we were born in Russia, we wouldn't see it the same way. We'd be on Drago's side. Okay, we'd be on Drago's side. I'm telling you, man, I don't care how tall his wife is. We'd be on his side. Brother. You know, I mean mister t had to die for this man. No, No, that was Carl Weathers and that was just his character. No, I'm still my point skins. Okay, if we just got them both to sit down and smoke some of this, the world would be safe. Man.
Speaker 1: That's I mean, this is the level of reality that we're living in. This is why I feel insane all the time. It's like, how how does everybody just go on propping this up? How? Because you can't I know that. Pool's legal defense now is I've maintained complete editorial control. I never knew anything.
Speaker 2: I ain't. No, I was.
Speaker 1: Being helpful to the rush of blah blah blah. That's what they're all saying. Yeah I was, But you can't tell me that. They're all so stupid they never realized the connection. Are They're all that dumb?
Speaker 2: Yeah I was a dupe, is his best defense. Yeah, I know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Well that's that's the thing too. So if you believe that, then you go, okay, well you're so stupid, then you're useless. As in any sort of investigative journalist or anybody trying to present me with the truth where you're like digging into the truth. Clearly you can't do that. So why don't we just toss him aside. He's like going back about his business. He's back at work. I think he's doing his podcast. He's tweeting away. That's like, what this never happened? Like it's driving me insane.
Speaker 2: Well, by the way, is crying Alex Jones still on the air somewhere because I think he is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's the thing too, because all these people are always like, yeah, they're gonna shut shut us down, just like they shut Alex Jones down. I'm like, he's screaming away every day he's in my feed. I can't get away from the guy. They don't shut anything down. What the hell are you even talking about?
Speaker 2: I love it. It's like the Milania book commercial that came out. I have seen in America that they have tried to silence my husband, and therefore I know that nothing is fair here now. I mean, that's what you get for an Einstein piez there. And I gotta tell you it's it's a thing of beauty, it really is. And you know, it's either that or the I'm not sure if it's human. Uh, you know, Hillary, that was choice between two evils, Okay?
Speaker 1: Cool?
Speaker 2: I mean she was so bizarre, you know, Like I said, to begin with, the problem is that even if the CIA were just outright steel the American election and handed to Hillary Clinton. Nobody would have believed it. But anyway, the funny thing is Tim Poole has been this topic of discussion for a long time, and his comedian friends have defended him. Now he is, you know, what he does his thing, and you guys are picking on him and free speech and this isn't it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, free speech, just like Charlottesville. Free speech. It's always that about.
Speaker 2: Elon Musk is even better. You know, this guy has done nothing but profit on excuse me, but profit on government subsidies basically. I mean, that's what he's gotten off on that and the promise, all these different things he's gotten out of promising to make cars that he doesn't even deliver on time. And meanwhile he's still shooting rockets out there. Right. Everything is ex SpaceX twitters now and he's exit out a lot, Aaron gotta tell you. But anyway, Elon Musk, No, he's a purveyor of free speech. Not really, but they're gonna say he is because he restored Alex Jones. He restored Donald Trump, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly exactly. He says. What they've done is like they've laid claim to the label the marketing brand that is free speech. They've branded free speech as their culture war nonsense. They're like, yeah, this is free speech, and so just so that they're trying to own it, they're never actually talking about what it actually is. They don't really even want it for everybody either for that matter. But you know, that's definitely what they're doing right right.
Speaker 2: And like I said, the thing with you know, Pool and some of these other guys, and you know, I feel sympathy because I guarantee you there are some guys in there who did not know what was happening. Sure, sure, but somebody like him Tinpool of Ball. See, this is the funny thing about Joe Rogan too. Hey, keep this in mind, all right, And I'm not flinging any libelest accusations here. I'm just asking you to consider Joe Rogan's the funniest guy that could dominate the podcast world. He's worth his two hundred and fifty million dollar podcast deal. I mean, think about that as you and I sit here and I tell you I can't afford to take an uber to go to the hospital. Okay, this guy has two hundred and fifty million dollars worth of his podcast is worth that much. These two sports guys, the two what is the two brothers or whatever that are football players.
Speaker 1: One hundred and fifty million dollars Joe Rogan makes sense because they're already celebrities anyway. Okay, but I kind of get that sort of But you really.
Speaker 2: Believe that their podcast is worth one hundred and fifty million dollars?
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, I I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you see what I'm getting there.
Speaker 1: Where's the money coming from?
Speaker 2: But you see what I'm getting at here. Joe Rogan was kind of a celebrity too, but I mean, fear factor and stand up comedy is not getting you two hundred million dollar deals usually, all right. And he's been on top of the Spotify list and he's the number one podcast in the world, and they claim he's got how many three billion downloads you know per episode or whatever. I mean, literally, they're almost saying half of the planet and more than half of the entire country listens to Joe Rogan. That's what it says, and that's why he's worth that money. But there are many of these deals out there where you look at it and you go, this guy got into podcasting two years ago and wasn't a mega celebrity or was a minor celebrity, and now they're on the fifty million, one hundred million, one hundred and fifty million, two hundred million dollar plateaus. You and I know the money involved in podcasting. How much do you have to generate in order to get there? And these YouTubers that are all so rich, some of them, I can understand it. But you know, if you've ever collected a penny off of YouTube, or if you knew somebody that did, they'll tell you I can get a fraction of a penny for you know, ten to fifty views, because that's how Google pays. Okay, how do you ascend just like that? It's usually a big investment. Somebody shows up and I have no objection to that. You can get an angel investor, you can get a philanthropist to say do something like that, beautiful, go to it. But you must consider that when somebody does that and they're being propped up. You know, most people don't give away one hundred and fifty million or twenty million or thirty million or whatever these deals are. Usually you don't give away that kind of money without expecting something in return. Whatever that maybe, so, you know, I mean, and also take a look at this. Some of these monster legacy media outlets. They have podcasts out there, they're advertising dollar and their intake of money when they have a media organization behind them like NBC. Okay, it's a billion dollar company or whatever. You know, how much you want to say, it's worth many, many millions of dollars. Some of them can't make podcast float all right, yeah, yeah, I could point So tell me again, what so Joe Rogan is that entertaining? He gets all the best guests. The President of the United States goes on his podcast. I'm pretty sure Obama was still in office when he went on.
Speaker 1: There wasn't, I don't remember, but yeah, the guests are ridiculous, the caliber of guests that he gets here.
Speaker 2: Right, you know. And and these guys in the meantime, a lot of them tried to sell it as I'm just doing a podcast in my garage. A guy like Bill Burr is sitting on his bed in his house doing his podcast. Yeah right, and he's you know, funny, famous all that. Do you think he's making one hundred million, fifty million, twenty million dollars off of that? Podcast answers. No, he's sitting there reading me Undy's commercials. Okay, seriously, me Undis ordered the wine of the month. You should try the meal in a box, blue Apron or whatever.
Speaker 1: He was be getting paid decent for that volume of ads. Yeah, he must be getting paid pretty good for that.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, but take a look, he's nowhere on the radar of when you start to look at heres the absolutely most outrageous, you know, successful podcasts in the world. He's not getting the kind of money at all, whether it's revenue or his personal pay, like Joe Rogan, like these other guys. And again the.
Speaker 1: Comedians use it also to maintain their public profile and get people out to their shows and things like that too. So that's the silver thing.
Speaker 2: That's why all those Yeah, but again it's about levels. That's why all of them that podcast. Yes, true all the way around. But here's the thing. Some of them they're not trying to sell out Madison Square Garden when they're doing the podcast. They're selling chuckles. They're selling the laugh factory in you know, a town you never heard of in New Jersey. There's I mean literally I've heard towns. You know. It's We're going to be at the at the Haja House and it's in blocks of box of Jersey. I'm like, what, I don't even know where the hell that is, you know. Or even if they go to New York City in a small club or they go to you know, but in a lot of times they'll be like and I'll be in Idaho at the Boise uh, you know, at the Boise racquetball arena, you know, like whatever. They're not selling out stadiums. So yeah, they're using a podcast to pump up something that does pay them a decent amount of money, but it's not on the level of again, stadium pillars things like that. Okay, they're filling comedy clubs using their podcast. Even if you charge everybody in that place, you know, fifty dollars a ticket, it's not that much money. Okay, It's just realistically, it's not so I mean, you know, people got to use their heads a little bit. That's all I'm saying is that these guys who pop up suddenly have massive success, suddenly have all the resources, Suddenly they have that, and then giant contract comes for them, and it just so happens they get the most controversial guys, and they happen to be steering part of the discussion, and every news network has to mention, what did Elon Musk say on Joe Rogan's show He smoked weed with him? You know, all of these things go on. Bill Maher tries to smoke weed on a podcast. You know, he's not getting paid that much for club whatever it's called clubs something.
Speaker 1: That guy needs to disappear into obscurity and that needs to happen tomorrow. I've had it with that guy.
Speaker 2: You've had it with Bill Maher.
Speaker 1: Oh god, he's insufferable.
Speaker 2: Me too. I'm you know what, I was a fan of his at one point. Done with him. He makes no sense whatsoever. He just you know, he hates a certain kind of people. And and he's also and I'm not even talking about the Muslim thing in case somebody thinks, well.
Speaker 1: He's bought into the culture war nonsense himself.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, I mean, yes, he The good thing is he's willing to point out that liberals are crazy with certain things, you know, with the you know, with the sex changes and a lot of weird stuff. You know that, yes, some of that stuff is outrageous. You know, you're gonna You're gonna throw a fit and make somebody lose their job because they didn't realize that instead of a he or her, you're a day No screw you.
Speaker 1: Well with this ridiculous works on both sides, absolutely, but it's definitely a weapon. No, I'm just saying he's not doing this. I would love to go away.
Speaker 2: I would love to, but it's not going to go away so long as it's a useful lever. Anyway, Look at this man, I totally sat here and talked over your whole podcast. I didn't even want to do that.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, this is good because last week I was more excited to do the show last week than I have been in a long time because it's just that story. And I ruined the tenant media. No no, no, no, no, no, no, I no, it's because it's weird. It's an ever changing story. It's something that's important. It's something that people keep sweeping under the rug in the alternative media just would like it to go away. If you bring it up to somebody, they ignore you.
Speaker 2: And all the things I keep saying, and I just want you to take note of this, all the stuff that I keep saying that that people hate my guts for. You know, when I said it doesn't matter, Alex Jones will still be on the air, nobody believed me when I told people, don't worry, they'll restore Trump to Twitter. He'll be able to run. Oh, he's going to be in jail by the time they're done with these hearings. And before anything happened, I said, they're gonna nothing's gonna come to these because they're going to push it back, push it back, push it back, undermine it, figure out a way to get out of it, and it'll go away. What has happened so far. When they pushed trials to twenty twenty five, they pushed them beyond the selection. They've done all that exactly as I said. But I'm an idiot, right, no problem, Okay, I see all this stuff happening, and this is where we're at. Man, I see it coming. I tell people it's coming, and they don't hear me. You know, I don't know what to do anymore. It's so to a point of sentimentality is the thing that rules all substance. There is no escaping. Your opinion is more important than anything, which, by the way, it would be a useful thing to look up the etymology of the word opinion, Aaron, if you wouldn't mind, because we do have a couple of minutes here if you want to take them, well maybe I'll look it up if you want, and you could talk for a minute.
Speaker 1: You want to do that, because sure, sure do that.
Speaker 2: Okay, I love this. This is so useful and you're gonna you're gonna appreciate it, I think, Okay.
Speaker 1: Okay, yes, I do like etymology. I am in an etymology dictionary paper one and that I love. But uh yeah, this this is a big mess. I anytime this it's just frustrating. And I I now like the term post truth world because I think it describes perfectly. I think I'm gonna start using this, the fact that there is no truth movement left there. I mean, we could uh rightly criticize what it was to begin with and always had problems. It was never it was always problematic, but there were good aspects too. All of the good uh just swept away. It's not even there anymore, as we're saying, it's just this like maga cheerleading thing and that's all that's left. And then the culture wars and all this, and yes, the foreign influence is all a big part of it. It's all it's everybody scratching each other's backs. It's the Republicans, it's the Russians, it's the Maga.
Speaker 2: But anyway, and they removed right, and they removed all of the fish from the giant school and the body of water, you know why. And they left the bluefish in there. And then they just threw shiny things in the water. Why do you do that? Because then the bluefish will run around biting each other. And that is what you're left with, just the easy to catch fish moving around biting each other. That is literally the behavior of a bluefish. Okay, anyway, etymology, if you don't understand that, you know, metaphor cool, I'm with you. It's fine, I'm stupid, but pay attention to this opinion. It is a noun all that stuff. And this is from Edemah. Let's see ETI Edemon time right, Yeah, okay, I just wanted to try and read it properly, but I can't so anyway, but I can read these words very clearly a judgment formed or a conclusion reached. Everybody, Remember it's always about you'd say facts. You tell them, well what about this? What about this? And they go, doesn't matter my opinion ever. Notice that no matter what you throw at them, whether it's facts, it's figures, it's possibilities, it's what things look like. Well, my opinion, it's always the thing they push forward. Doesn't matter what you just said, my opinion. Back to etymology of opinion. Excuse me, early fourteenth century opinion okay, because it was one of those frenchy things and opinion opi nio un originally. Now, a judgment formed or a conclusion reached, especially one based on evidence that does not produce knowledge or certainty. Wrap your mind around that for a moment. Very serious. Now, okay, let's go through it one more time, Aaron, just real fast, real fast. A judgment formed or a conclusion reached, especially one based on evidence that does not produce knowledge or certainty. From old French opinion view, judgments founded upon probabilities, okay. From the Latin opinion okay, nominative opinion opinion no, okay, I screwed that up. I haven't read my Latin in a while. Opinion conjecture fancy belief what one thinks appreciates esteem from stem of opinion? Are a think judge, suppose opine from piop to choose? Now, what does that sound like to you? Those things eron.
Speaker 1: Does? It's not like much that's useful or that you're actually learning anything.
Speaker 2: No, see, you're basing you. You've made a conclude usion. It says a judgment or conclusion reached, especially one based on evidence that does not produce knowledge or certainty. So what is evidence that does not produce knowledge or certainty? It's inconclusive at best, and it is counterintuitive at worst. Am I right or wrong?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yes, it describes everything that's going on online today. That's everything. It's like so much evidence and there's no shortage of evidence in these social media streams that were bombarted with but it goes nowhere.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so there you have it. Man? What else can I say? But this kills me. I love that you let me on with you for a while. I've run over your time of Screwjump. I'm sorry I screw Jump last week. I appreciate that you even cared that I didn't show up. I really do. And you read my email you'll know why I explained it to you. But thank you, man, and thank you for having been by me now for many years. I am grateful that I have gotten the chance, even if I do nothing else in this media world. Again, I am grateful to have worked with Aaron Franz. I am grateful to have worked with Uncle. I'm grateful for our time that we have had, no matter whatever happens from here on out. And I appreciate it. It's one of the proudest things I have in my time, doing this full time, all the time for a decade.
Speaker 1: All right, Oh well, thank you, Chuck Likewise. Man. Yeah, it's uh, this is a live show because of you, man, So I appreciate it. Yeah, I did itoh Man, to say the least. So, yeah, that's that's our show on this topic. We will return to it because it's important. I know everybody wishes we could just not talk about it and pretend that it's fake and it only wheels around to every time there's an election, like, oh, there's the Russia hoax again, which it's already being spun into that. But no, it's real. It has been real, still real, and there's a lot to it. It's not just a one dimensional thing. But this is the Ocelliot Radio Network It's Friday night. This is the age of transitions, and now we're moving in beyond government hour, thank God to the Uncle Show. So please stay tuned. That's coming right up. But yes, my name is Aaron Franz, and as always I will leave you by saying secret.
Speaker 4: Second, do you like history, real history that you were never taught in schools? Why the Vietnam War, Nuclear Bombs and Nation Building in Southeast Asia by author Mike Swanson, with new documentation never seen before that'll open your eyes to events that led up to this. Why the Vietnam War, Nuclear Bombs and Nation Building in Southeast Asia nineteen forty five through nineteen sixty one. Get your copy today at Amazon dot com. Why the Vietnam War, my author Mike Swanson.
Speaker 5: Go ahead, I'm interested in the truth about the day assassinations.
Speaker 2: Right, well, what do you want to know?
Speaker 5: The Baker's wild claim, oswall Girl, Knew Ruby and Barrie answer weapons.
Speaker 2: Really, I imagine I could claim I have four wheels. It doesn't make me a wagon.
Speaker 6: But okay, Oswald, I'm the building and trying to prevent the murder of John Kennedy.
Speaker 2: Come on now, has a.
Speaker 7: Real effort on the dfa assassination.
Speaker 2: Go to Amazon dot com enter Judith Baker in her own words. You'll get the results for a digital copy of a book where Walt Brown utilizes her own words and the known evidence in the case to get at well a different perspective. Let's say you can get Judith Barry Baker in her own words from the author himself, signed if you request it by contacting doctor Brown at ki as jfk at aol dot com. It's a fun book and it actually dissects the many, many fantastic claims Judith Ary Baker in her own words, thank you for all the great information.
Speaker 7: The War State by Michael Swanson explains the great national transformation that took place and put the Kennedy presidency in the context of the times and reveal never before published information about the Cuban missile crisis. President Kennedy would not have been assassinated if he had been president two hundred years ago. His assassination took place in the context of the Cold War and the rise of the national security state. Before World War II, the United States was a continental republic. In the decade that followed, it became an imperial superpower. Generals such as Curtis LeMay not only wanted to invade Cuba, but knew that there were short range missiles on the island aren't with nuclear warheads that they could not destroy because they were on mobile launchers. Their invasion could have led to a Third World War, and they wanted to go to war anyway. The War State by Michael Swanson reveals why and will show you what President Kennedy was up against. For more information, The Warstate dot com.
Speaker 2: Nuclear holocaust. You know what uranium is right?
Speaker 6: Think called nuclear.
Speaker 2: Weapons and other things like lots of uranium is right. Bad things things have done with uronum, including some bad things us.
Speaker 5: You know what uranium is right, age Nuclear holocaust, Nuclear holocaust.
Speaker 7: You know what uranium is right?
Speaker 6: This things are nuclear reponies and other.
Speaker 8: Things like that's what uranium is right. Things have done with uranium and getting some bad things.
Speaker 5: Nuclear Holocaust, Nuclear holiday Holocaust, nuclear holocaust.
Speaker 2: Radio. Let them know, Lettle no, no, you have to let them know. I'm all shot, luck and.
Speaker 1: Care rocks of the burnout at the drug show.
Speaker 2: I'm bringing all shot. I can care rods.
Speaker 3: Honey, honey, money, money, money, honey, honey.
Speaker 5: This is a monas podcast co wat go wait, go, wait here, pick up. I'd hand your cellphones and have me and listen to. I'll go to the podcast. Watch out.
Speaker 8: If you're sitting down for this, or if you're.
Speaker 5: Standing up, you better get ready for this because they're gonna hit their air dumps.
Speaker 8: I'll go the podcast.
Speaker 1: You were listening to, Uncle the broadcast. My name is Aaron. I'm the nephew in law. Here it needs to start the show, uncle ladien.
Speaker 5: Gentlemen, we are on a three one hundred and forty four clock clock.
Speaker 1: Click click, four o'clock. We're at four o'clock. Okay, very good. Well, yeah, it's a it's a show. And uh let's see here. You said the number. Okay, so we got the uh, we've got the chat up.
Speaker 5: Oh my clockloom. Let's hear it in the ears. Let's go crackloom.
Speaker 1: Let's hear it in ears. I don't hear you. We've got it in the here. So yet you can't call in. You can call for the show. We can call into the show. It's a live call number every Friday three one nine seven five zero one six. You can also use Skype to call into the show. If you do send a message to Chuck. He's Charles do Ocelli on Skype. Then he will call you. That's how Skype works, or just call the phone number three one nine seven five zero one six.
Speaker 2: Uncle.
Speaker 1: We got our live stream going, and I got all sorts of great new graphics that I've got on here. I saw the.
Speaker 8: One that look pretty, it would look like psychedelic.
Speaker 1: I got a lot of it. I like that, a whole lot of psychedelia. Let me pull up something psychedelic. I just saw the one on you that's here's one.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah you.
Speaker 1: So there we go. So now the live stream people that are watching either on my Twitter x or on the you tube at Uncle podcast on YouTube, on twitch what else kick, I think it's at Uncle Podcasts on that too, you can see all these cool new crazy things that we're trying to get them in there. These It was pretty easy actually a lot of these, like moving images are.
Speaker 2: Just jiffs, just Jiff.
Speaker 1: Images, Jiff files that I use and then I just kind of like lay them in here and I like cross bade and whatnot. And I've been having fun with the live streams, Uncle. You know, the VHS watch parties have been going pretty good for us.
Speaker 5: I have been some people in the clock room. Yeah, it came the Poppy Pat. Puppy Pat was in it this past week. Yes, yes, the puppy Pet. Poppy Pat made his appearance in the chat room. We've got creative accidents now over at Twitch.
Speaker 1: Hell yeah, and also was on the glad to have you there, creative accents. Thank you for being there. And yeah, we've just got some Look, we've got old Nintendo games. We've got images from old Nintendo games in hand.
Speaker 8: We haven't had those playing.
Speaker 5: We've been doing the watch party with the with the videos.
Speaker 1: We haven't been playing them for a little while. Yeah, we haven't been doing the vintage gaming with Uncle streams. We've been concentrating on the VHS watch party, which I've been enjoying. I've been enjoying that thoroughly. Uncle playing the old VCR tape you're in.
Speaker 5: This past week, we had a very good one cartoon experience.
Speaker 8: That was very good cartoon experience.
Speaker 1: I enjoyed it. We did. Yeah, we watched the tape said it was over two hours. It didn't seem that long. But I wonder if that was false advertising. Honestly, be a little bit it seemed like the shorter that somebody's talking what today is? Not only is it Friday the thirteenth, which is a special day for me, uncle.
Speaker 8: But a minute, hey, Jason, you might be coming.
Speaker 1: Jason. I forgot about that. This is Jason Knight. But it's a special day for me, just Friday thirteenth, right off the bat. But my wife just came in for me that today is bald is beautiful day, which you know, I love that, you.
Speaker 5: Know, his boor head, that's what the poor head contest.
Speaker 1: No shame in this, Uncle. I'm not Tim Poole. I don't have to wear a hat to cover it up. I'm happy about it. Eh, it's good on you. Anyway, there we go. Don't even have to comments as bald as beautiful, Uncle, Today's a whole day. Let's say, are what's going? Oh, there's Jason. I was talking about Tod.
Speaker 2: There he is.
Speaker 1: That is Jason, and I get it a bit. That was Jason music Friday the thirteenth. It is Friday the thirteenth, it's bald, just beautiful day. It's all sorts of crazy stuff are happening here. We'll on Uncle the podcast. Uncle call us.
Speaker 5: Everybody gets the calling down here, and let's give us the first caller.
Speaker 1: And I'm gonna guess it's Jimmy. Gonna be Jimmy, but please do call in. We would love to speak with you as always. Go come on it, come in. Don't mind me, I can playing on the topic.
Speaker 8: Oh, yes, there is that's Jimmy.
Speaker 1: That was right on time. That's Jimmy. Kind of is gracious. We got to call it.
Speaker 8: Hello, Jimmy, bigot aunt CALLI.
Speaker 6: Oh Jimmy, James is expected and I want to get your gay react. Oh yeah, I want to get your guys reaction. Jess a year in a row. She's an opener. The Lions three bailed over the Rams coming.
Speaker 5: That is a comment I had to say.
Speaker 1: They they ready started, the Rams weren't quite ready. They weren't ready.
Speaker 8: Because look at what they had. They did not have the starters.
Speaker 5: They didn't play any starters in preseason, just like that coach does every year. He doesn't have him practice before the first game. And none of them maybe had it hand one in.
Speaker 8: The last game, but other than that, there was none.
Speaker 1: It's like it's a preseason game for the starter for the Wookies.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Hey, though, I got some news for you, Jimmy. Guess what I got. I got the first Wookie shoot.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, uncles, gott Rams Jersey. It's a Florida State player that they just picked up, fisk Fist, who is a defensive lineman. They got two of those guys from Florida State this year first and they got him. It's number eight the night Skuy. Yeah, you already got the Fiske Jersey there, Jersey. Yeah, this weekend you got us, Jimmy, Your your Lions did beat us Sharron square and that overtime was painful to watch. Man, at least it won over time. And yeah, I mean they did. They did good. I mean both teams played good. But then that over time, man, the Lions were like a bulldozer just would not be stopped. They just came right through.
Speaker 5: They got a good defensive line and it's a good running back.
Speaker 1: Gibbs is a good winning back anyway. Yeah, well, what what's what's your take? What what stood out in the game to you, Jimmy?
Speaker 6: Well, first off, they played way better than I expected the Lions. That is, Hey, they beat my expectation, So I'll tell you that much. So I didn't have too much of a positive outlook. Uh, I think just this season, but eh, so far so did.
Speaker 5: As we were watching it, I was thinking about you give me and tell and sidekick here boy, Jimmy's going to enjoy this game.
Speaker 6: The end was the best part.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, well it got crazy that that Oh god, the overtime is painful that I was like, oh, come on, it would not stop. There was just the defense is worn down at that point. And yeah, like Uncle said, they've got work to do. I do believe that this year the Rams will be good. They'll be a very good team. I think they already are, but I mean the Lions are also an excellent team. The Rams have stuff to work out, which I believe that they will and I'm not too worried. And at least they lost to a good team and that a Lion's team is good. Well in a.
Speaker 5: Way, a Detroit is gonna go somewhere this year. Having a first win contest in a first week.
Speaker 8: Now usually usually they usually lose for some reason that I know.
Speaker 5: The Lions do usually in a first game, but Bits supplies.
Speaker 2: And has seen that.
Speaker 6: Of course, Chuck doesn't like the Bills. He lets the Jets well, at least Darren God is Aaron Rodgers. God is untouchdown man. So he managed to pull that off, but then lost and then the bills went and total that that lot, that dolphin. He's in rough shape. I don't even think he should anymore.
Speaker 5: I think I believe Toua is in his canoer. My thinking is, what's gonna happen? This is what I was thinking.
Speaker 1: I was horrendous.
Speaker 2: They said.
Speaker 5: They said, it's up to him. Does he want to play or does he want to retire? But but but but with the payment they got, he.
Speaker 1: Can live a good life.
Speaker 5: He'll have he'll have the payment off of his higher his last ways if he wants it.
Speaker 1: They've already been talking like how he'll get paid out if he if they've already talked about I was talking.
Speaker 5: I was listening to it on on the talk show the of the sports station in Nani's car, and they were saying they're gonna they if he if he decides to stop, he has a family, has kids. Uh, I would take the advantage of just retire and he'll have all that money to live on.
Speaker 1: He really had ought to because I believe he should. He keeps getting these horrible.
Speaker 8: And he has a scene scene you things.
Speaker 1: Like to do that. I mean, honestly, it seems like, yeah, he's gonna die on the field. It looks at when he's lucky he hasn't already. He's just he's had so many debilitating.
Speaker 5: Evens is ope he retires and I think he should. And uh, and I can see I can see who they can I can see who they can go after.
Speaker 1: You'd be supposed you wouldn't think they may mean to pick up as a new quarterback. Yeah, there's already talking this, of course.
Speaker 5: I'm I'm sure it's underneath the carpet to find out still talk. But and there's going to be a talk about it. I mean, I bet you by the end of the year, well.
Speaker 8: Before the middle of the week, the middle of.
Speaker 1: The season, there's going.
Speaker 8: To be talking about getting a new quarterback.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's gonna happen. And you haven't heard any word about who that would be. Have you don't talk about not yet.
Speaker 8: But there's this guy from the San Francisco they used.
Speaker 9: To No, there has been talk of space, but they're the ones that we think the other ones and me and missus sidekick was talking and saying, you know, when they should pick.
Speaker 1: Up the guy they had, you know what, he was bending his knees, the guy who bends his knees. All you're talking about Capern.
Speaker 8: Cap cap He's the only he.
Speaker 5: Don't have nobody him and uh and.
Speaker 1: I go there, he could come back, He can come back. Would be interesting. I would like to see him anyway. Okay, okay, yeah, maybe all right, Kaepernick making a comeback maybe with the Dolphins. But yeah, I yeah, I feel like TUIs should hang up the helmet because nobody wants to see him die. That's it's horrible. He's got to have he has to have sustained injuries that are classified as traumatic brain injury. He had to have a couple of them these times. And they had that crazy thing with his hip in college too.
Speaker 8: That was really bad to it.
Speaker 1: So he's he's been nothing but hurt bad. When he gets hurt, he gets hurt bad.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I agree with you guys. I think he bear walk while they still can literally walk.
Speaker 2: Absolutely.
Speaker 5: I believe you're gonna hear it breaking news. We have fitting news that he is retiring.
Speaker 1: I feel we're breaking that right now. Uncle.
Speaker 5: I have a feeling he's gonna say something to his family and they're having discussion about it because I know. And there was a guy on the morning show, the morning sports show, said he was on it and he.
Speaker 8: Knows him, he was within him, so he knows about him, he knows about it, he knows about cool.
Speaker 1: That he shouldn't and he knows he has kids and.
Speaker 5: It and it and it should he should retell you because that morning show on at eight o'clock, the uh Morning Show with the lady and two men and him and.
Speaker 1: And okay, one of those silly shows. Silly shows. Okay, there's a lot of those shows. Yeah, yeah, it's one of them. Yeah.
Speaker 5: And I was listening to him and he said today, actually I was listening to it, and he said, yeah, he's a good friend of mine, and I think he should retire.
Speaker 1: That's what he said. Hawaii fella, Hawaii from Hawaii. All right, Okay, Well, if anybody wants to join us, you still can call him the number three one nine five to seven five zero one six. Jimmy's here with us. We don't have you as well. You can also skype, uh for sure.
Speaker 6: For song close knocked.
Speaker 2: Me right out.
Speaker 6: But on the video game.
Speaker 2: I'm uh, you know, I'm not.
Speaker 6: Too much of a video gamer. But one thing that's aggravating me is I wanted to get that Boyce City game for my phone because I've seen it for sale before for like six bucks, say bucks, something like that.
Speaker 4: And now I went.
Speaker 6: There and it says, no, your phone's too new is uncompatible.
Speaker 1: You can't say too it's too new. That's a problem.
Speaker 6: It says this this game was made for an older version of Android or some such thing.
Speaker 2: I was like, yeah, I know what he's talking about.
Speaker 1: I feel like, usually it's the opposite problem where your phone is too old, no updating.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's new Android problems now where if his phone is too advanced. Yep, that's exactly what happens. There's certain things you can't get from the old Androids. That's why some people are paying money to get some of the older Androids that have games that are no longer available. They're just you know, they're not using them as phones now, but just like it's like their own personal little gaming tablet because their favorite game is on a generation or two behind.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, that's great, and it doesn't work with.
Speaker 2: The new one because they changed the way the memory is stored or some crap. As I understand it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and they what really bugs? And it bugs? Mean I was like, well, why it says it was hasn't been updated in three years. Why can't they just add a new update so would work now?
Speaker 2: Because if they did that, Jimmy, then you wouldn't have to go to Samsung and pay them more money, would you do? You see, there's the problem.
Speaker 6: But that's backwards. I'd be going the wrong way a currently, I gotta go backwards to play the game. I watch it. It says I gotta revert.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but see, if enough of you complain, then instead of a six dollars game, they'll offer you a twenty dollars game, and it'll have all the same features and new ones and it's a new upgrade. That's what they're doing.
Speaker 6: Say yeah, I like it.
Speaker 2: So now they'll sell you. They'll sell you the Vice City along with San Andreas, you know what I mean. They'll package it together and be like, look, now you have three games and you're like, yeah, I only wanted the one. Well, yeah, but this way you get to pass forty bucks.
Speaker 8: You know, because that's how they want to make money.
Speaker 2: Exactly that's what they're doing. That's why I'm I'm going to replace this. I got to replace the Nintendo sixty four console.
Speaker 1: You have to replace them, but you have to replace an old Nintendo sixty four with another old Nintendo sixty fours every time out.
Speaker 2: Well, they don't make a new one. I mean, they make emulators and all that. But I went and got all the stuff so that, you know, Frankie could do the n sixty four deal because he wants to do Mario and he wants to do GoldenEye, and and I'm like, well, there, this is the best way to do it. So I went and up bought the memory expansion and you know, by piece, I couldn't afford all it once but here and there, Okay, this is your birthday present, so on and so forth, and then the console crapped out on me. I see, I didn't even know there was memory expansion packs in these things, you know, And and they don't.
Speaker 1: They don't make those anymore either, by the way, Yeah, that's all. It's all vintage old stock you find on eBay, that kind of thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but now it's at that weird point.
Speaker 6: You can get NW once from wish.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but those are emulators, and like I have a Nintendo emulator and it was great for three months.
Speaker 6: Well then these ones. I've seen one where they will actually take the original characters.
Speaker 1: They say, M.
Speaker 2: Send me a link, I'll look at it, because yeah, definitely, I'd love to see uncle play something like that on your if.
Speaker 1: He hasn't on the machine.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, well I have I have what do you have it?
Speaker 1: I have emulators on the computer and that's what we play. And we have these super Nintendo style controllers. I'm seeing if I can hold one up on it? Okay, oh yeah, I have one right here. So we have these style controllers, which is basically it's a Super Nintendo controller with different colors. So this this is the has the exact same butnd's exact same shape. It's a cheapy thing I bought. I'm pretty sure on eBay about this thing. So it's it works good. And I have a bunch of one.
Speaker 2: I got you. I got you if you you know what, if you still had the cartridge console, I would send you something on loan. You know what I got is uh okay, you know GoldenEye, right Aaron.
Speaker 1: Everybody of course used to play it a lot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so imagine this. How about GoldenEye with Super Mario characters.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, one of those ones the pirated games where they do that sort of thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, I have that and I and you know what else I got is one of the pirated games with twent games.
Speaker 1: On yes, yes, yes, I see. My emulator in the computer also has those games. I have the like twenty five and one, sixty four and one. You can come across some really weird games on those things.
Speaker 2: Nice. I don't know. I went with the console.
Speaker 1: I really loved the.
Speaker 6: I had one of those. I bought it from a mall in Toledo from people who were from the former Eastern Block. It's this thing. Yeah, this thing had like a couple hundred games on it, including a lot of Japanese Nintendo games that we never even seen in this country.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah. I love those like fighting games that are like completely bizarre, like giant babies, fighting frogs and stuff like weird, like it looks like anime, like really good good graphics, like literally like an anime you're controlling of like fighting games and stuff.
Speaker 1: The thing that I want to really get it's something that's an emulator and that we can play old arcade games on I I know they have them by it look too into it. I would love to play old arcade games like the Simpsons arcade, the X Men game arcade, the old Aliens arcade game. Like, there's a bunch of arcade games that I loved as a kid.
Speaker 2: Well, search your yeah, search your Apple Store, because one of the advertising deals I almost got was on the the arcade games. Yeah, I almost that was one of my Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well looking.
Speaker 2: Apple had a thing where there was a setup where you buy bundles of the arcade games and they are literally like Galaga, and you know like.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, see, I have Gallagh already. I want some of the like next generation ones where the graphics started getting better. A lot of these were like the multiplayer games, like in a teenage Max Man, it was six players could play at once. I know it's gonna be different on an emulator, but you know those kinds of games, like.
Speaker 2: They had the teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and each each person could be a turtle. What is there for them?
Speaker 1: I forget how correct you get me in that? Still, I'll show you how to.
Speaker 5: Get them, and I'll go with you and I'll show you how to pick them up.
Speaker 1: You're gonna show me how to buy a game. Pick these things up.
Speaker 8: You want to get them built up, get over all the.
Speaker 5: Games you want to fine to put in you so you have a load of Yeah, if they were just on the computer, yeah, well, and then you can set them on the computer.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Aaron Zell, you can do that, but you have to playing though.
Speaker 2: Do you remember the punch Out game with the where basically it looks like you're a green, gritted guy and you actually fight guys in front of you.
Speaker 1: And I believe what you're talking about is the Super Nintendo sequel to the Mike Tyson's punch Out became punch Out. It's the same game, but the sequel was Super Nintendo, I think, is what you're talking.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, no. This is not a home game. This is an arcade game which you put on boxing gloves in the arcade and you were a green guy okay, you were this green like gritted guy okay, okay, and you fought opponents. It was much like punch Out okay, except that that was the thing about it is literally, if you could keep winning, you could keep playing in the arcade. Yeah, it was like game.
Speaker 1: Yeah talking about do you remember that game? Uncle?
Speaker 2: Do you remember a sound?
Speaker 8: Because it was in you know what we were going into those things.
Speaker 1: I don't know if you would. Oh you're talking about you're talking about actual uh arcade consoles, stand up arcade machine. Yes, yes, And it's that's what he's that's what uncle, that's what Uncle wants gave.
Speaker 8: But they have those are things and they go, well they have.
Speaker 5: I stepped into the ring of those things playing on those things in and it was that at a gang box.
Speaker 1: Are you talking about, like David Buster David yeah, Da, And I was.
Speaker 5: Sitting there and shooting these things, looking around for something to punch and boom there was one. I was going nuts bang, it was actually going bananis.
Speaker 2: Yes, well I picked up a creed too for at home, which is virtual reality boxing. But no, yeah, I'm talking about a literal stand up arcade game. But this one was the one that you used to hear in the arcade. It would get real loud, body blow, body blow, body blah.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I remember yeah that one. Yeah, okay, now you remember it right, Yes, I remember that noise.
Speaker 2: But the neat thing about that game. Is that you you know, yeah, you paid fifty cents or a dollar to play. It was, you know, ridiculous at that time to pay that money. But if you won, if you kept winning, you could keep playing, if you could keep.
Speaker 1: In your fights, got it. Oh yeah, that's okay, that's hard. Yeah, but okay, yeah, no, but it was. I'm just saying, if you could get a home version of that. Walmart was making the combo stand up arcade games for a bit. Yes, yes, I've seen those in a lot of those stores, Walmart, Target and all that. They were what ain't they would do?
Speaker 8: So I kick, I think I know what you should do.
Speaker 5: Uh, start throwing to these places, start looking for these things, and then we'll have them here to put it on a computer. Yeah, so let's just work on that before we start playing computer.
Speaker 1: I might look into a really cont emulator on those old arcade games. If I could find versions of some of my favorite old arcade games, I would love to play those.
Speaker 2: Well, there was the Apple Yeah, there was literally an Apple Arcade series, and this was one of the things they wanted me to sell, was Apple Arcade Series. And you could get the Acclaim or you could get the Oh my god, what was it? Trying to think of the games the game companies when it was stand ups like Capcom, right, there you go, Capcom, Yeah, there you go. Now you're getting it, Konami. And there was a great car game too that was really popular. I can't remember the name of the I'm trying to think of or that was a good one. But in USA there was another. Now, this is one where you have like weapons in your car and stuff, but it wasn't. It wasn't Spy Hunter Spy Hunters old. Uh, yeah, you have weapons? Is like you could put an oil slick behind you and you know.
Speaker 1: This was an arcade game. Yeah, I can't remember that one specifically.
Speaker 2: Well either way, what I'm saying is that they had that and uh, you know pac Man was made. Who made pac Man? I'm trying to think of who made package.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I don't know who the developer on that one was. That's a good question. That wasn't an Atari game? Was it Atari? No?
Speaker 2: Because Atari even had such a fight with them they had to come out with that crappy square pac Man when they first put it out, Ah, I see, and it was still a popular game. But then when they actually made Miss pac Man on Atari. It actually looked good, you know. But they had that.
Speaker 1: That's why the misspack Man, because that was their property. It wasn't the regular pack man. There you go, Okay, that's what that was.
Speaker 5: Yeah, So what you're gotta have to do do what you were saying, go to these places and trying to find those games that you want to have, the Find and Boom Home.
Speaker 1: And Midway, Midway get it Midway, Yes, Midway is a good run. Oh the Midway, I like that one. You know their games Midway, well, they used they started shooting ship.
Speaker 2: They had a Midway Okay, so they had a Midway combination game where you press buttons and you could pick between games, and that was a regular arcade game. At one point they started making those because in those days they put them into like laundry mats and stuff where they only had, you know, space for two games. Yes, and that was also back in the days where they would clear out of space like near the front window of a seven eleven and put two games in the seven elevens, remember that. Yes, So, so they made the combo games so that you could press the button and it's like, oh, I want to play pass.
Speaker 1: Yea, I remember Neo Geo had those combo games.
Speaker 2: There you go another one, right, yeah, I remember those. And then there was the really crappy ones that had the ball, the roller ball control.
Speaker 1: Yes, the roller ball I hate. They would have like golf games and bowling games.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then like submarines for some stupid reason, right, yeah, bandaid on that thing.
Speaker 5: They shoot and then they shoot out and they shoot out all the lowest ships.
Speaker 2: I could go.
Speaker 5: Submarine submarine game goes up and down, up and down and they and they see a ship and well.
Speaker 2: I hated that submarine. That submarine game had the paras Remember the periscope, Uncle, you had to you had to look at what I'm talking. Oh, I couldn't stand the.
Speaker 5: Telescope going up and down, up and down, and were sitting there, He's.
Speaker 1: Ready to go for.
Speaker 2: Well, you got to think with my bad eyesight, that periscope wasn't helping me, you know what I mean? It was bad. It was a bad time. Even better, you know what one of my favorite arcade games was. But you can't do this at home. Remember the the thing where you basically just got two metal sticks that vibrated real fast.
Speaker 1: Yes, what the hell were those things? It was like love testers.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, it wasn't. It was the opposite of a love tester. It was how much pain can you stand because it causes this weird shock feeling in your hands and your arms. Yes, yes, and most people let go before the time's up. Yeah. Yeah. So it was like a toughness test where you had to and it really all it was these metal bars would vibrate at this bizarre rate of speed and you had to hold on tight to them.
Speaker 1: Interesting concept.
Speaker 2: I'm just I'm just reporting, Okay, I didn't.
Speaker 1: No, no, I remember I remember those I do remember seeing those things. Okay, yeah, unction And then to do is.
Speaker 5: Before we start that looking for some of these things, okay, and then what I really want to get.
Speaker 1: I keep saying this is my favorite old arcade games. I'll look for them, look for them. And I will also say I'm doing lots of fun stuff with the live streams. I'm really excited about connecting the VCR, which we've been doing, but I'm kind of trying to conceptualize taking that further, maybe connecting my old camp quarder and Goofen and playing old tapes from it. So utilizing old tapes.
Speaker 2: Oh, I love old camp quarders. I tried to buy one of those, uh, like two years ago because somebody was trying to sell like three or four camp quarders they had in a shed because they were doing some kind of like you know, video the project or business at one point, and they shut down the business and just put the stuff in the boxes and left it there for like fifteen years, and they were pulling them out of the shed and stuff was brand new. You know. It was like, I don't know where you're gonna get taped from. But these things work perfectly. I try.
Speaker 1: No, that's great, I love them.
Speaker 2: Only problem with that you have is that sometimes no matter what you do, the battery just expires and then you have to plug it into the wall to make it work. You know.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well, for my setup, like the camera would be right here in the room where I just plug it in. It's another thing I plug in anyway, So that would be like kind of a subat scenario.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you won't care, but it's not portable anymore because a lot of times the batteries are done. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I would always buy multiple batteries when I had the camquarders because I carried mine around everywhere I went. Me and my friends wo tape stuff. So I always had several batteries. So for each camera.
Speaker 2: I had, that's important because they would die after twenty minutes long.
Speaker 1: But he usually's got a bigger one than the one that came with the kid. Oh yeah, no, always more power.
Speaker 2: Yeah no, whenever I bought one. My first question, but yeah, how many backup batteries you got on your shelf? Because I went backup batteries and they'd be like, we don't really need a back Yeah I do, two? Three? How many you got every time? Bally Midway, That's what I was trying to think of, Bally slash Midway. They the two companies together, and that was the push product. Now I don't know whatever happened with that product that was successful or whatever, but that was a deal that I almost had. Was the Bally Midway video game situation. And they made emulators and they made special controllers for this package or whatever. So try and find the Bally Midway arcade you know, Apple arcade product.
Speaker 1: Now you got messing it.
Speaker 5: So I kicked that to look forfore we start.
Speaker 2: To see it took me a minute. I had to think of pac Man, which one made pac Man? Okay, but oh yeah, that's right Bally, because they used to make pinball machines.
Speaker 1: That's right, yeah Bally. Now is that the same Bally's as the casino check? I don't think so, but Bally.
Speaker 2: But here's the funny part about that. I think that they make the machines that did go into the Bally casino, but it's a different Yeah, okay.
Speaker 1: Funny because also those poker weird iterations of poker and slot machines, all those weird digital gambling machines are basically weird arcade games for adults that like to gamble anyway.
Speaker 2: And a lot of the same companies you know, either slightly changed their label or didn't bother to change their label. If you look closely, the you know, real professional gambler machines are made by the same people that used to make the kiddie toys basically, you know. And pinball machines is another crossover because there's different types of pinball. There's pinball that you know of, and then there's the gambling type of pinball, which they used to have in the you know, in the thirties forty fifty sixties. No, I'm not kidding. I brought this up to somebody not long ago that Jim Garrison was involved at the whole thing, the pinball machine scandal, because the mob was controlling the fixed pinball machines, and Jimmy James on the line, he knows about it. I don't want to go in that direction, but I'm just pointing out that, Yeah, there's a whole thing to those machines and everything.
Speaker 1: I love a good pinball machine. I love a good arcadic I can hear it.
Speaker 5: I had those pinball machines just then the bulls itself hit the thing and boom. It keeps hitting the balls, backing for it before it goes down.
Speaker 1: We're trying to hit this thing with the pull like I'll tell you if I was mats in that.
Speaker 2: I love that stuff. If I was a rich man, you know which pinball machine I would get. Uncle. Did you ever see the Space Invader's Pinball Machine?
Speaker 1: No, I see that.
Speaker 2: The Space Invader's pinball Machine is one of the greatest arcade pinball machines ever. I love that thing. It's so weird and it's got.
Speaker 1: To do those guys come out.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, they has the thing with all the balls that come out. And also it's got the loops where you can shoot the thing through the loop and if you get it all the way through, you get a bonus stuff like that. And that's the other thing with the stand up arcade games. Aaron, did you ever play the Star Wars game where you're actually in the next wing you you're in a Next Wing.
Speaker 1: Fighter an arcade game.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there was an arcade game where you're on the mission to go blow up the Death Star.
Speaker 1: I don't remember the arcade game. I recall all sorts of games for computer and stuff.
Speaker 2: Well, I swear to you, yeah, I swear to you. Have creative accidents. Was in my chat right now. He'd probably find it. Let me see if I can find it. But anyway, let me shut up because you guys are going on and pinball. But uncle, pinball is a good deal, isn't it.
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, yeah, mean nuts.
Speaker 5: Every time I see a pinball in the play in a place, I.
Speaker 1: Got to hit this.
Speaker 8: Because then these crazy things and uh, what's you call it?
Speaker 1: What's that place? Seeing anything anything like that, I go to it. Mm hmmm.
Speaker 8: They have them all over the place. That the fact what I have.
Speaker 5: Do you know those cards that you can get a we filled on. I got David busted bunch of cord. So you just add all you have to do. You don't have to pay, you just have to add money to it and you go play. I got loads of them. I got loads of them because when me and his son went and we was going nuts with going all over the place hitting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's all about you buy those cards and then either the card, depending on where you're at, the card works either a timed card where you get like an hour's worth, or it's a card that's worth this many.
Speaker 8: Plays, Yeah, many plays, depending on.
Speaker 1: Where you're at. I think Chuck E Cheese is timed and David Busters is one that gives you cerain amount of plays. Last I checked, Chucky Cheese.
Speaker 2: Didn't Chuck e Cheos go bankrupt?
Speaker 1: Guys there. I think there's isn't that one still over here in Corona? I think there's still one in Corona.
Speaker 2: Well, I'll go look that up. Next. I found the Star Wars machines I wanted to show you, and it's unbelievable because I just remembered by looking at this that they had one that you could sit down inside of the machine, and then they had another one that you could stand up and play, and that you got handles like you're controlling an X wing fighter.
Speaker 1: That's great, right, that's fun. Yeah, Yeah, they have them, and then.
Speaker 6: Too one would actually move around, right Chuck, it would move around.
Speaker 2: Yes, there was a version that moved around, and there was a version that was still. You had both. Yep. These were expensive machines. I mean, I'm surprised they even made them, but they were out there.
Speaker 1: That is crazy. Yeah, and David Busters.
Speaker 5: Here, it's the company up Dead Busters And what was that other place.
Speaker 1: It's a new place that we want to know. There's a few of these places, John's and Creble Pizza Company. There's that Round nine. Was it called Round one? Is Round one?
Speaker 8: I believe it was. That's the one we went into.
Speaker 1: A Japanese we went into that one. That's the one we went into.
Speaker 5: And they had these oh pick you pick a thing out, watch it don't crab grab.
Speaker 1: It goes in the hole.
Speaker 2: Wait a minute, wait a minute.
Speaker 8: The key with it that though, is wed. I found out a situation. Make sure they're full.
Speaker 5: If they're full, you don't have to do this lifting and jumping.
Speaker 1: All we had to.
Speaker 5: Do is move them along and full and they'll dry drop in the hole.
Speaker 2: There we go.
Speaker 1: Because there's a strategy there, a strategy to it. You gotta find the strategy to these games. That's how you win. That's who we found out for sure.
Speaker 5: His son says, no, wait, let's do it this way, and this is a fool is a full one?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a full one. So we can go ahead and just teg it down and let it Are you talking about back? You're tut it down.
Speaker 8: Drag it down, ding ding ding.
Speaker 1: Here we come with the lotus stuff. You're talking about the claw machines.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, yeah, that's one claw machine, clow machine.
Speaker 1: They love the claw machines, my kids.
Speaker 8: That's what that's what we're talking all about.
Speaker 1: The class. In fact, I don't know if you've seen these yet, Chuck, but there's entire YouTube channels dedicated to people in these arcades, like Dave and Busters and all that. But they're mainly doing the crane games, and they just do videos where for like forty minutes they're playing crane games in arcade place.
Speaker 2: They dedicate themselves to like everything. Yeah, any any thing you can imagine people could do. There are video there were YouTube channels devoted to it. Absolutely, I've seen that with the Crane games and what is the other thing? You know those ski ball skey ball?
Speaker 1: Yeah, ski balls? Yeah, I haven't seen those.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Okay. Food and Games Chain, which also owns Peter Piper, is reportedly exploring a sale three years after it emerged from bankruptcy. That's Chuck E Cheese. They went bankrupt three years ago and they're exploring sales now. And most stores are closed.
Speaker 1: I swear there's one in Corona here that's still open with Chuck Cheese. Yeah, that's still open over there, Uncle, we went there. We went there, I think in twenty twenty two. I swear we went there in twenty twenty two. I was just looking at photos of it the other day. I think it was twenty twenty two. Is still open? Yeah, the one down there on McKinley, Oh yeah, that's open. It's still open. Yes, we will investigate this stuff over there. I want to go wig over there. I want to see what's going on. He still open. Yeah, I don't know, oh what's going on? But a little cash on me California, California. We make things happen here. Okay, chuck e cheese. It's that closed.
Speaker 6: But I think we're there. The evil star Breaker was taken over everything. Carls Junior is popping up everywhere.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, it's crazy how many of those things there are they pop up. Yeah, it's I don't understand how Carls Junior does, but it does because I don't even know how many people go to it.
Speaker 8: Honestly, there in the business, them in business.
Speaker 5: But I mean, I'm never scene a fast food service ever yet.
Speaker 1: Didn't poke down. I mean, you haven't seen one yet, the.
Speaker 5: Point down, Like you got Kinds that's good king that's still hooking, and even on piece that that that has the meat still still kicking.
Speaker 2: You haven't lived in a bed enough neighborhood yet, because what happens is you're you got Kentucky probably Chicken on one corner, you got McDonald's on another, you got Burger King on another. Taco Bell comes in and Burger King goes out. That's what happens in bad neighborhoods. They compete and choke out the market from each other.
Speaker 1: Well, then that's that's the key. That is the key, Chuck.
Speaker 2: That is it.
Speaker 5: They fight each other is to the death.
Speaker 6: I want to ask you, Chuck, because your location and I want to ask you a question. When you go to McDonald's, do you ever get warm burgers or food even in a timely manner? No, my guess with.
Speaker 2: No, absolutely not. The McDonald's that's near here, and you can ask me Pete next Friday is one of the worst McDonald's ever.
Speaker 6: No, this is typical. I've noticed this. Anytime I want to know what a city's like, the first thing I do is go to McDonald's. That's what I did in Toledo. That's what I did, all right. I was like, well, I got to be in Toledo for like the next year, so I want to see And I'll tell you what I tested McDonald's that I went there three days. Every single time, the food was cold, the fries got the old dunk backed in the hot grease trick. Well, this is garbage, all right.
Speaker 2: Sometimes the fries are hot here. Sometimes you can get lucky and the fries are hot, but nothing thing else ever is. And you know the other thing. They can't stack their burgers correctly. Every time you get a burger from this place. The meats all the way off to one side, the cheese over on what it's It looks like somebody blindfolded themselves before they stacked the burger. It's almost as if a crap Yeah, kind of searing up. Sear enough.
Speaker 6: Mike's tests, Uh, pretty conclusive that you go to any place if you're thinking of moving there, go to McDonald's and you'll find that's how everything runs right down to the constabulary.
Speaker 2: How mm hmm.
Speaker 6: You're right, that's your work, your work epic of the area.
Speaker 5: Do you know I'm beginning to believe this fast food crazy crap one. I think now I think the bena one is in and out.
Speaker 8: They have apprendice dos lunch and just eat in and out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we don't have those.
Speaker 5: And they have a they have a hamburg with uh a lettuce forget it, built the bread. We don't need to eat the bread repete sakes. Get this one. What a postyle postyle food? And man, then that's more delicious than having a handbag.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we don't have those here.
Speaker 1: We don't have Yeah, that's California.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, it's not just California. Somebody was gonna buy me. Somebody was gonna buy me one in Texas. So I know they exist in Texas, but I never got it. And uh, anybody I know that's been in California, they go all, you got to come out of here. You know what, I'll take you to the In and Out Burger. You'll be happy.
Speaker 8: You want to do a favorite psychic, you want to do a.
Speaker 1: Favor, favor, mail him in and out. We're gonna do you a favor of our Chuck. We're gonna bail you a hamburger.
Speaker 2: If you could figure out how to do it, you know what, it'll still be warmer than the McDonald's burger over here. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I just want to see how you taste, and then if you get it, let us know how you feel about it.
Speaker 2: I mean, and you know, well, I would love to see you guys come to Texas. Man, meet me down there. Maybe we could have a burger there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we shall see. I I don't know about the Texas thing, to be quite honest, Chuck, I understand going on going on a cruise. Yeah, I know that we could do something. I'll take a look at it, but I don't know.
Speaker 2: Maybe that's it he's already got his vacation blocked up for his cruise. Can't take another one.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, we're not We're not the rest of the family. Oh, it's a different time where not even going. I don't want to go. I don't know. It's there's a lot of factors that play totally. I'm gonna keep it at maybe I'm gonna keep it at maybe.
Speaker 2: I don't know. This is a I understand. My daughter was trying to tell me she wanted to come down there, you know, go down the same time as me, but she won't leave her dog home alone. So I'm like, you know, look, I'm not gonna deal with that.
Speaker 1: We got a neighbor. We got a neighbor. We can have helped the dogs and stuff if he wanted to do that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, you know, as long as she lives near North Carolina, it'll be perfect. I'm not gonna joke my daughter with the dog and she's in North Carolina.
Speaker 1: There's a lot of this is a cross country experience, uncle, a lot of moving parts, you know, not literally literally, there would be to pull it off. I wish that was in driving distance. If it was driving just that a driving trip entices me so much more, first of all, than a damn airplane trip.
Speaker 2: I tried to well, if I can convince them, I mean, I'm going by car. But if you know, if we ever have a conference in Vegas, Oh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Vegas is easy. Yeahga. Texas is a different story. But Vegas.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, it's like, oh I know. I mean you could do Vegas, no problem.
Speaker 5: Maybe like six six hour drive maybe, yeah, something like that, six five and six something.
Speaker 1: No, no, No, Vegas is less than that. I think. Really it's like maybe four from where you are. Four I want to say four.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think it takes longer longer to get to San Francisco than it does to Vegas for us. Yeah, oh yeah, maybe at six. I don't know, I've been I don't go out there very It's been forever since i've been out there. I can't remember whatever. I don't go many places these days.
Speaker 2: Oh. I think we lost Jimmy. We did, Hey Jimmy, what do you say? Yeah, he's gone?
Speaker 1: What happened to him?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I just looked over he's gone.
Speaker 1: Well we uncle. We have Sally in the chat? Anybody else on the rings?
Speaker 8: And who's listening, chick, Well, nobody else.
Speaker 2: Is on the rings, but I can find out who's listening because I don't have the crash computer problem like we did that week. So hold on, I'll find out were you.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah. Sally is in the chat at YouTube and she's saying it takes two hours or less to get from LA to Las Vegas. See, so it's even less than I'm thinking. Oh geez, it doesn't take long to get out there, it really doesn't. It takes forever to get to San Francisco, which people think that's next door. That takes six hours to get up there. That's a six hours.
Speaker 2: Well, Sally, find out how much how long it takes to get from LA to Dallas.
Speaker 1: Oh, LA to Dallas takes a minute.
Speaker 10: That's takes a minute, more than five hours, Kenneth Ey, Yeah, before I don't know something something like that, i'd say, well.
Speaker 2: Well, well, okay, we have three listeners in Canada, we have all night tonight. They turned us on right right when my show went live, and they've been live the whole rest of the time.
Speaker 1: Germany, we got too many company.
Speaker 2: I think that's that. I think that's that pub again. Drink up boys.
Speaker 1: Oh yes, oh man, let's see, that's where we all need to travel to the German pub. Well, you forget Dallas, that's Lamesville.
Speaker 2: I got you. But that restaurant puts on ocelly dot com radio and leaves it on for like two three days sometimes.
Speaker 1: That's my point. Any place that does that must be an interesting place. He say, that place needs places we need to go to.
Speaker 8: Yeah, that's funny. You got something there.
Speaker 1: What is their motivation to do this? I like it, but I want to I want to interview you know.
Speaker 2: I want to know too. I would love to get an email or you know, or something or look, I'll figure out a way. I can call you on Skype. I have Skype credits and I can call internationally if need be. We can call them into the show.
Speaker 5: Well, let's let us do something. I got an idea for next week. All right, let's try what you just said. Try to cool them in and see what they say how you like us should?
Speaker 2: But I need a phone number. See, I don't have their phone number.
Speaker 1: How do you find that out?
Speaker 2: I don't know, because I just have you know, they're there, they're a listener. I don't know. There's no way to You can't get a phone number off of that. They would have to call us or email me. Email me, give me a phone number. I'll call you so you don't have to an international rate.
Speaker 5: The question is, though, is to get to them to get the message and to come to get you a message.
Speaker 8: They have the habit off of you saying it.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: All they gotta do is if they hear me say this, and they send me an email with a phone number, Okay, give me the German phone number. I will call them during the show and I'll put them in. That's it. But I don't have a phone number to call. They gotta send me a phone number and I'll call it.
Speaker 1: You gotta figure this out, so anyway, freas on how to do that?
Speaker 2: Three listeners in Canada.
Speaker 5: I want to listen to guys in a conversation. I'm pretty sure we'll have a good conversation.
Speaker 1: Why I don't need to make this even more confusing than already is. But Sally said it would be two hours from La to Vegas in a bullet train, So it is longer where it's like four hours or something.
Speaker 2: Well, bullet train two hours.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's not that fast of a bullet is it. And I don't think the bullet that. But that's even if they make the damn thing, which they probably won't, So don't hold your breath.
Speaker 2: On another Elon Musk project.
Speaker 1: Well, we don't need Elon Musk to not do things around these parts.
Speaker 8: Eon Mush is the Devil's fool.
Speaker 1: He's with him.
Speaker 8: Man, when I hoot him to him, you don't like that, I hear them non.
Speaker 1: Just just saying say uncle. At the end of the show here, well we have a guess.
Speaker 2: Jimmy, No, Jimmy's Jimmy's gone. He hung up?
Speaker 1: What the henk happened to him? I told you, Sally says, the bullet train is happening. I've heard from people that they're working on too. I've actually heard tell that the next Olympics it's gonna be in l A. Is sort of speed rushing the train project into being, and.
Speaker 8: That probably will instill that one it comes out.
Speaker 1: That's another story for another day. Uncle, this is the end of the show. Should we do shout outs before we go? Do you want to shout anybody out?
Speaker 8: And just to the listeners, an the outside listeners?
Speaker 1: But he get in touch with it. You shout out to Germany, Jiminy.
Speaker 5: Yeah, shout out to you, Jeminy. And hopefully you can hand us then number to give to me and and a sign in for my show.
Speaker 2: Yeah, send you your German phone number. I will gladly call you during the show and bring you on so you can tell us what's going on. Why are you listening to Chelly dot com radio in the restaurant? Are you playing it for everybody who's eating or drinking or what are you doing? It's a pub, I know, but it's got.
Speaker 8: Food, right, it's kinda had food.
Speaker 2: Can we say that Uncle and Aaron are good for the digestion?
Speaker 1: Huh? What he must be? We must be listening to us And shout out to Count Pupper who is in the chat. To Sally that's in the chat. Creative Accents was in their earlier Thanks everybody for being here in the live stream. Thank you anybody who happened to see this on Twitter X. We're doing pretty good over there with the stream. That's really the reason I have the damn blue check mark is for the live streaming. The live streaming. I'm really enjoying Uncle, well, I really love it. Like I said, the VCR all this stuff, there's more stuff I want to do to like play around with it.
Speaker 8: I'm gonna have the show for this weekend.
Speaker 1: You're sure going to have the show for this weekend.
Speaker 8: Comedy show out for another show on my show?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, we should. We should be doing a live stream of the VHS watch party. Maybe we'll switch it up with a video game one. But I think it's gonna be the VHS. Uncle, I think so maybe we'll do both.
Speaker 8: I said.
Speaker 5: I feel like, I said, let's go to the stores and like we've been discussing in my hour, let me get the arcade get the arcade stuff, okay, and just.
Speaker 8: Have it here so we won't have to let.
Speaker 1: What I want to get it here. I have it set up. I have a very small technical issue with the controllers and the Nintendo games am I set up here? I have I have to unplug something. Well, it's it's a long story. It's make a long story short. It's difficult for me to plug two controllers onto my setup at the same time. Yes, unfortunately, I'm trying to remedy that, but I haven't yet.
Speaker 5: Well, you have to figure it out before then, before we have to go looking for the things though, But I'm just saying we can go shopping. They not use them yet, yeah yeah, and just have them on hand, That's all I am ass, So we can go looking and just.
Speaker 1: To do that. Thanks everybody. Making sure you press the buttons at Uncle podcast on you to twitch, uh something else. I'm getting really tired and my brain's not working Uncle. The podcast dot com website that's getting tired people, Cake is getting tired over here. I'm tired, but you're you're charged up? Uncle, Why bring bring us on for the drink?
Speaker 7: He m