Speaker 1: The Second Date update on KJE three Tyler and Okay, see, welcome to the second Date updates. So we understand you had this great date with Morgan and then I mean, you know, we all know what happens on the second date updates.
Speaker 2: So what's what's your story?
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, I mean, you know, it was typical first date. I thought it was. It was all right, we matched online, we grabbed some food a terrible restaurant, but she picked it. So you can't hold that against me.
Speaker 2: If it's terrible.
Speaker 1: We don't need to we don't need to talk about the tea, we don't need to trash the restaurant, all right, But off the air.
Speaker 4: You can tell us other than that.
Speaker 3: I mean, it was you know, it was like one of the easiest dates I've had in a long time. She She even said in the middle of the date. It was way more fun than I expected. So I guess I surpassed her low expectations of a date with me.
Speaker 2: Good for you, Okay, lot bar Yeah.
Speaker 3: But I texted her a couple of days later and and nothing. And I tried it again and nothing. So I'm just kind of confused because if she wasn't interested, then you know, why tell me the date exceeded her minimal expectations. I feel like I mist something here.
Speaker 1: Okay, maybe her, Maybe she set the bar way low, that it wasn't a fantastic date, but it was better than the horrifying day she was expecting. Or there's just a misunderstanding here, and we'll get you another date. Okay, Morgan, welcome to the second date updates. We're confused here because Tyler said your date was good. You said it exceeded your low expectations, which is is that a backhanded way of saying.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna call you again?
Speaker 4: Yeah? I mean the data so I had a good vibe and I was pleasantly surprised because I've had some really bad experiences on the app lately.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, So, so based on your bad app experiences, this was a really good date.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean it was. It was great. He was really sweet, and he choose with his mouth closed. I know it's kind of a weird thing to like, but you'd be surprised.
Speaker 2: Okay, Yeah, I think, what then? Why where are we? Why are you ghosting him?
Speaker 3: Well, when we're.
Speaker 4: Leaving the restaurant, he pulls out his phone. I just figured just check him for an uber or whatever. But he when I asked him, he says, no, I'm just leaving a one star Google review.
Speaker 2: Like right then, like as soon as the date I ended.
Speaker 4: It was like the people must know. Okay. I feel like he's kind of throwing shade at me because I was the one that picked the restaurant.
Speaker 1: Oh so so him going, yeah, let me just take a second to give the restaurant that you chose.
Speaker 2: A one star Google review.
Speaker 4: Okay, yeah, And you know it's just kind of rude, right.
Speaker 2: Okay, Tyler, come out of here. What were we doing with the one star Google review?
Speaker 3: Well, you know, from my point of view, I'm just telling the truth. That service was terrible, our food was cold, and you know, we were waiting around for a long time, and we.
Speaker 4: Didn't have any problem with the service or the food.
Speaker 3: Because you picked the restaurant, businesses should know with the service isn't good.
Speaker 2: Okay, Okay, so you're lucky to be.
Speaker 4: That person to save everyone from the restaurant.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, Tyler, what is what is the reason to go?
Speaker 1: You know what I need to right now go on to Google and let everyone know that I did not enjoy my dining experience at the restaurant that Morgan picked.
Speaker 3: By the way, I guess I'm trying to help other people if I have a bad experience. I think it's nice to warn people.
Speaker 4: Do you leave a review from when you have a good experience? No?
Speaker 3: Why would I warn someone about a good experience?
Speaker 4: So you are that kind that god. I think the opinion is so profound that he has to tell the world.
Speaker 3: Tyler.
Speaker 2: Tyler, I get what she's saying. You like to I mean, according to her, according to what we're hearing.
Speaker 1: Here, you seem like you like to complain, but you're not willing to praise when you have a good experience.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because the good experience is fine. But that's why Google has it so people can decide which restaurant to go to.
Speaker 4: But you only leave bad reviews. Nobody likes that person, Tyler. Right.
Speaker 3: So so, I mean, I'm not trying to be a Debbie downer. But because I leave an Honors review, you don't want to date me.
Speaker 4: It's the motive behind the review. It's just a total turn off.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: I mean, my motive is to save people from a bad experience.
Speaker 2: I guess what I'm guess.
Speaker 1: I guess what I'm asking Morgan is if this review thing didn't happen, would you guys be going out again?
Speaker 3: Is this?
Speaker 2: Is this the only red flag?
Speaker 4: That's a tough question. Maybe, but I'm sure I would have gone on to his smug attitude eventually.
Speaker 3: Oh so I'm smug. Okay, great, Well you picked bad restaurants.
Speaker 2: Okay, more you will let you go. Thanks for coming on the second day and update.
Speaker 1: Okay, Tyler, listen, hey, listen, I love you. You listen to our station every morning. I appreciate you. You've called us before.
Speaker 2: Are no, No, that's any why I'm saying this.
Speaker 1: But you were kind of them throwing shade that she picked a bad restaurant, right.
Speaker 3: I guess maybe I was a little salty on that point, but I mean, I don't think expecting decent service and hot food makes me difficult. If people are afraid of a bad Google review, than you know, the restaurants should do better.
Speaker 1: Tyler, Hey, again, I appreciate you being a listener. Yes, you know, figure out what you're doing with those reviews or whatever. Thanks for coming on the second date.
Speaker 3: Update, buddy, I'll be a little careful next time. We can't win them, all right.
Speaker 2: I give the second Date update a one star review.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Tyler, all right, take care,