Speaker 1: It's the Opperman Report.
Speaker 2: Join digital forensic Investigator in PI at Opperman for in depth discussion of conspiracy theories, strategy of New World Order resistance, hi profile court cases in the news, and interviews with expert guests and authors on these topics and more.
Speaker 1: It's the Opferman Report.
Speaker 2: And now here is Investigator Ed Opperman.
Speaker 3: Okay, welcome to the Opperman Report. I'm your host, Private Investigator at Opperman and this show is brought to you by cartking dot com kartdish king dot com eight seven seven seven seven seven to one. If you've ever thought about going into the mobile cart or kiosk business, cartking dot com can be the answer to your needs. If you ever thought about adding additional revenue by adding a point of sale locations and malls and airports across the country, cart king dot com has been working with clients and corporations across North America for twenty years. So what you do is you go to kartesh king dot com. You check out all the different designs and applications they have there, see which one would apply to your business. You give me a call. They'll custom design for your custom build it for you and then they'll ship it worldwide eight seven seven nine eighty six seven seven seven to one. Okay, we have a returning guest. Day was with us here about four or five years ago, quite some time. He's done this excellent Rod Harrell. He's done this excellent documentary. You could find it on YouTube, and you better get there. Why you can still find it. It's called John Lennon A Conspiracy of Silence. Got one hundred and eighty thousand views. The name of the YouTube channel is orthocon ghost O r thhic O n ghost and Rod Hall. You could find his block spot is a Rod dash Harrell at blockspot dot com. Rod are you there?
Speaker 1: Yes, hello, ed.
Speaker 4: Hey man, thanks for coming back, and how are you.
Speaker 1: I'm here in very rainy Los Angeles.
Speaker 3: Yeah. We got a lot of rain here in Vegas too, man, I tell you, in the past few months it has rained almost every freaking day. I don't know what's going on because normally you got like a three days of rain the whole year here, but we're getting rained out. Remind you, audience, who is Rod Harrell.
Speaker 1: Rod Harrell is well right now. Rod Harrell is happy to say he's a cancer survivor. I was diagnosed with ladder cancer twenty fifteen and had a successful operation that took me years to recover from, and actually only in the last year and might have been getting back into what I used to do, which is I'm a writer and an actor, and I also produce short videos.
Speaker 3: My brother survived bladder cancer as well, and I know that the procedures that they put it through is very uncomfortable. It's a very difficult process that the procedures. And he also had a he had bladder cancer. He also had I think it was kidney. He needed another kidding transplant. And then even after that it was the bladder and the kidney. And then after that when they fixed all that, he needed a stent for his heart and he had a heard of it too that he had a hurdy. After that to the bionic command. They changed everything, every part of the guy. But he's walking around today. Fine.
Speaker 1: I was very you know, I was lucky. I was very close to the stage for part of it. Oh, but they had to remove the whole bladder, but they made a foot what they call a neo bladder, which is a bladder that's been made out of a piece of my intestine. Believe it or not, but I did lose a kidney in the process as well, and it was quite quite an experience, I wrote. I wrote some articles about it on my blog posts. And as far as this goes, as far as cancer grows, folks, I highly recommend it. If you can find a support group in your area, go there. It will help you if as far as your mental state goes. So that's my plug for that. I guess.
Speaker 3: Oh boy, hey, God, bless you man, Thank god you made it out of this. That's a horrific story. So you contacted me the other day to tell me about some issues you're having with YouTube regarding the John Lennon Conspiracy of Science YouTube video which has been up there for how many years?
Speaker 1: Almost nine years this fall.
Speaker 3: In nine years, okay, and then all of a sudden, describe what happened.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Well, all of a sudden, I had got a notice from YouTube slash Google that they had put an age restriction on my video because someone and that's all it takes.
Speaker 1: Apparently some person some bought perhaps who complains about it, and they said it violated their community standards due to community and pornography. And I'm like going, I forgot all those sex scenes I put in the documentary. I guess you know. I appealed it, and they actually wrote back and said, well, I should say the artificial intelligence wrote back and said, well, it doesn't violate our community standards, but we're going to keep an age restriction on it anyway. But then I noticed just last night when I was preparing for this talk, that they had removed the age restriction without telling me. So it's a strange little thing that happens with the YouTube that's happened to me before. I'm sure you're probably aware that there was sort of this purge that happened starting in twenty sixteen with YouTube accounts being demonetized, and I was I was a victim of that. All my videos had been demonetized. I had to answer every I had like fifty videos up there. I had to answer for everyone. I had to make it a feel for everyone, and lost every appeal. And the only odd thing about this for new conspiracy people out there is that I wrote on Twitter about this tragedy in New Zealand and simply pointed out that New Zealand was one of the five Eyes nations and forty five minutes later hear that video had put an age restriction on it, and I just not one to believe in coincidences, but that's what happened. But I'm glad the video is back because the age restriction means that the general population can't just simply watch the video like they used to be able to. When you have an age restriction, you have to actually have in a YouTube account, and you have to prove that you're, you know, over eighteen.
Speaker 3: So it's really interesting because if you go, I've done a lot of investment, they they demand they shut down one of my channels altogether, they demonetize another channel altogether. And I've done a lot of investigations into YouTube and then their practices over there, and you talk about the how you have to long and improve your eighteen. There is slews of pornographic material on YouTube, yes yeah, right right, involving a little kids, you know, and it's not like outright penetration stuff like that, but these are like porn type videos of little kids eight years old, nine years old, and yes, right, yeah, yeah, you get to prove your eighteen to watch is an eight year old kid and you got to prove your eighteen to get a log get to show you eighteen to watch it. It's like, so you're trying to tell me they're not aware of all that going on. Got millions of hits on these videos, so.
Speaker 1: It's well, it's ridiculous. There was just a news story that broke yesterday about a very popular YouTube channel. They involved children doing crazy things. There's a lot of them out there, and this woman, I guess all these kids in her shows were adopted. Anyway, the woman was arrested for child abuse because apparently she was walking the kids in closets, spraying them with pepper spray, and doing all sorts of a horrible things to them to get them to be in these videos and these I'm not going to mention what this channel was, but you know, we're talking about a channel that has like a two hundred million total views, you know, and these and these things are up and running. You know, it's not only like what I would call, I don't know, soft channel porn, but you know there's you know, videos of people being hurt and mangled and such. And you know, my channel doesn't not have that much traffic to begin with, so stuff like this happens to me obviously. It kisses me off, and I don't know. It just seems to prove that there's the weird dichonomy going on out there in the social media platforms as far as who gets to you know, say things. You know, Twitter had blocked to the Christina songs. That's Julie Masone's mother. They locked her account for like almost seventy two hours for no reason. Hey, it's like if you have if you have an anti war voice or you know, anything against the official line of certain things, they seem to come down on me.
Speaker 3: You mentioned that you had posted on Twitter about New Zealand being a Five Eyes nation. What does that even mean? I don't even know what that means.
Speaker 1: Oh, Five Eyes Nations is an intelligence group. Of course, it's like anglifi Ale of intelligence because the Five Eyes nations of the United States, Australia, Canada, New Zealand, and the United Kingdom, and they have a history of well like intelligence agencies too. They go in and push themselves around so called third world nations for to you know, break the natural resources. Five Eyes doesn't get as much. Uh, I don't know, how did you put it? Press and other groups that people talk about, like what is it Beetleberg. Is that the right word, Pietelberg group, Yeah, thank you. So that that's five eyes in a nutshell and that's intelligence.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: And actually part of what I talked about it is John Lennon documentary is the fact that he was constantly spied on by intelligence agencies when he was had moved to the United States. So I'm not a big fan of the latest push the last couple of years to put the intelligence agencies on a pedestal and you know, giving them power and control. And they're like nice guys. You know, they're not nice guys. Folks are Yeah, they evil cruel people.
Speaker 3: M yeah, and a lot of people like to well, I think it's pretty much it. I think that's what they're It's on their resume, you know, how you get those gigs. You're an evil, cruel person, you know. I think that's for the job, you know. But there's a lot of attention made to Jose Perdermo, the doorman at Dakoda there and his connections to the Bay of Pigs and stuff like that. Do you think it begins and ends there? Though?
Speaker 5: You know it's good I was gonna be how do you mean.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if they're gonna pin this whole assassination on Jose Perdermo. What wouldn't they pick a guy a little less high profile than having this really long bay of pigs name. You know, it can easily be found and attached to the bay of pigs and stuff.
Speaker 1: You know. Uh. Well, I'm like I said before when we talked before, I'm not a big fan of that particular conspiracy theory involving Jose Prodomo, which I noticed this it came out after he had died too, right Fenton Bresla, who really was an inspiration for me to do the documentary anyway. Uh, I think he was the first person to even mentioned Jose Prodomo in print in his books. But I mean Jose, I mean, don't get me wrong. He does have an interesting or he did have an interesting past as far as the baby pigs go. Uh. I guess for your listeners who don't know, a lot of people believe that Jose Prodomo was either directly involved in John and his assassination and or he was a handbler of Mark David Channell. Well, that's when that's something I'm really outboard with.
Speaker 3: Why don't you lay out lay out your theory. It's a very well done documentary. You can find it on YouTube again John lenn Conspiracy Science, Thank you, No no, it really is one of the best things out there, and it's an orthocon. Ghost is the name of the channel, So so layout Garry.
Speaker 1: Well. I was researching a script I wrote in the mid nineties totally different topic. But while I was doing my research, I had read it because I was a firm believer in the official story that you know, oh crazy gon gunman killed John Lennon, crazy fan right, And I had run across this discrepancy of the fact that he had a five shot revolver and there were more bullets fired than it was possible because did not reload according to all the witnesses. So I decided I would make this documentary. First, it was an article in PDX magazine, which was published in Portland in the nineties. And when you go online and you read about conspiracies to do with John Lennon, you're going to find things like Jose Perdomo and things of that nature. But no one wants to talk about the Oh no one mentioned Unlet's say linked to me, you know, link to my site about this discrepancy with the bullets, which to me was like, you know, that's like if your pardon the pun, the smoking gun of this whole thing, you can't you know, if you have more bullets than what the so called perpetrator had in this gun, that means there was another gunman. You can't get around that fact as far as I'm concerned. And that's basically my thesis on the documentary is there was more going on than what we were told.
Speaker 3: And you came to this conclusion by counting the bullet holes and reading all the reports.
Speaker 1: And John was shot four times and only two of the bullets passed through him totally, and one of Chapman shots we are told missed. So that's three bullets that are flying around, right But in the glass office door, which I'd like to get back to, But in the glass the glass door of the office, there were at least three bullet holes according to Steve's Spiro in his port, and plus there was a bullet hole in the office window, and according to the New York Times, there were bullet holes in the facade of the building. So right there you have anywhere from seven to ten bullets being fired. You can't get around math as much as some people would like to.
Speaker 3: Do we know if any bullets were left in the gun when Chapman Do we know if there were any bullets live rounds in Chapman's gun when he was rested.
Speaker 1: No, he didn't, because he fired all five shots.
Speaker 3: Okay, Now, what about the possibility that some of these were ricochets or or passed through John Lennon and then entered into a glass door. Is that possible?
Speaker 1: No, because there are too many bullet holes. Only two. Chapman supposedly missed with one bullet, and two bullets passed through John Lennon. So that's three bullets. If you say that only three bullets hit the glass door, Okay, that takes care of three bullets. But what about the bullet holes in the facade, And what about the bullet hole in the office window. You've already had more than five bullets right there.
Speaker 3: It is it possible if someone else could have been what do you call it ricochets?
Speaker 1: Oh like Robert Kennedy, Oh my goodness, they're flying all over the place. No, there is not. Because a bullet passes through glass, it doesn't ricochet off the glass. Right, I'd look at this you know, as long has it been now over twenty years ago, there's just no way. You know, two bullets passed through him, one missed. That's three bullets, and that can't account for the office window, and it can't account for the bullet holes in the facade of the building.
Speaker 3: You also describe that there was two different bullet trajectories.
Speaker 1: There had to be, because even though John Lennon's autopsy is officially under wraps, the corn Or did release what's known as a preliminary autopsy report to the press at the time. And I don't know, I'm trying to figure out how graphic to get about this, but he was hit twice in the back, left back, and twice in the left shoulder. And all the witnesses who've come forward said that Chapman was standing behind him and to his right, so that means he was shooting from right to left. But the office window and the office door were to his right, So I think that the second shooter was in the vestibule across from the office. For those who steady things about political assassinations, there are you know, there's a guy who is called the insurance guy in case the target is brought down. His job is to make sure that happened. I was just reading an article last night too, where this doctor was saying that the original doctor who took credit, if you will, for working on John ln and was lying.
Speaker 3: That.
Speaker 1: So this guy, I can't remember his name, but this guy was saying, Oh, I'm the one who held John Lennon's HURRT in my hands. And anyway, I bring that up because he was describing that all the interest wounds to John Lennon weren't for in his back, they were in his chest. It totally contradicts everything that I've ever read about it.
Speaker 3: Where is that the contention that the Chapman yell dot hey John, and John turned around and that's how he got shot?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 3: We make that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's the that's the official story. And I don't buy that at all, because none of the people who were there said that he said anything. And even Chapman himself, who's been interviewed a few times in prison, he's never mentioned that he's said Hey John, Hey, mister Lennon. So I don't believe that.
Speaker 3: Let me let me ask a question too. We also hear about that John and Yoko's and their group that they had a group of people with how come we never? Do we know who these people are?
Speaker 1: No. That was written by a woman whose name escapes me, and I believe that her article appeared in perhaps in New Yorker some publication. She mentioned the group, and I know it was also picked up by EPI, but I've looked into it. I can't find out who this group that she mentioned is because no one's come up. You know, famous killings, and there's always people that are going to come out and go, hey, oh I was there, right, you know, or even something like Woodstock, Yeah I was at Woodstock, But in this case, no, no one was like running out there going hey, I was with John and Yolka at that time.
Speaker 3: So exactly.
Speaker 1: The thing about it is the pressor I portrayed as a quiet, lonely night in New York and they just got out of the limousine and there's no one else around. But that's not true. There were a lot people around.
Speaker 3: This might be a good time, take a little commercial break, okay, okay with Rod Harrell. You can can find them at the Rodharrow dot blogspot dot com. I think it's Rod dash Harrel dot blogspot dot com is a YouTube channel is orthocon Ghost where we're talking about his film Conspiracy, John Lennon Conspiracy of Sounds. Were right back after these messages.
Speaker 4: And now a word from our sponsors.
Speaker 3: Check out krtking dot com eight seven seven nine eighty six seven seven seven one. Have you ever thought about opening your own mobile cart or chaosk business. Perhaps your current business wants to add multiple point of sale locations across the country quickly.
Speaker 4: Maybe the facility you manage could kickstart revenue by adding coffee, food or retail services. Like let's say you own an office building or a warehouse, put one of these carts there in the lobby. Well Carking dot com can be the answer to your needs. Cartking dot com is.
Speaker 3: A North American designer and manufacture of the finest mobile retail, coffee and food carts and kisks money can buy. For twenty years, cartking dot Com has been working with clients and corporations across America to provide indoor and outdoor carts and kiosks for any application, from large, heated and secure outdoor retail or food casks to smaller, more mobile coffee kiosks or coffee stations, coffee karts cardking dot.
Speaker 4: Com designs and builds them. All cards and kiosks are fun, and so are the dozens of designs on the website carking dot com. Please visit today at cardking dot com or just call them at.
Speaker 3: Eight seven seven nine eighty six seven seven seven one tell them at Opperamansension. You get a good deal.
Speaker 4: Remember all these shows on Awake are brought to you by email revealer dot com. You can go to email revealer dot com and get a copy of my book How to Become a Successful Private Investigator.
Speaker 3: You also do all the.
Speaker 4: Kind of different services for you at online dating service investigations called an online infidelity investigation, and that's where you give us your husband or your boy from your girlfriend's email address, and we trace it back to their online dating websites and we return a list of all the dating sites that email is registered to. We can expand our night investigation and trace it back to porn sites, esports service sites, swinger sites, gambling websites, and even prescription drug websites, and all kinds of digital forensics computer and cell phone digital forensics where we can recover deleted content from an email or a hard drive and produce a report for you.
Speaker 3: That you can use in court.
Speaker 4: That's email revealer dot com, or you can contact me at Oppermaninvestigations at gmail dot com. The Opperaman Report is brought to you by subash Technosis dot com. Subash Technosis is a search engine optimization and website design company. They're located in India, so you know you're going to save a lot of money and get top quality service. They offer all sorts of business process outsourcing, data entry, banking, BPO services, recruitment, process outsourcing, software testing, offshoring, research, network, customer care, press release, content writing and distribution, and much much more.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 4: You can get a hold of subash Technosis by email at info at subash technosis dot com. Their website is www dot subash technosis dot com and their Skype is a n U s H A s U b A s h.
Speaker 3: Okay, welcome back to the Operaman Report. I'm your host, private investigator at Opperman. We're here with Rod Harrell, who's the filmmaker behind the John Lennon Conspiracy of Silence. You can find it on his YouTube channel orthocon Ghost, or you can also read He has a very detailed description of this, uh, this screenplay type thing. Roddsh Harrell dot blogspot dot com. Now, Rod, you're not the only one who thinks that there was a second shooter there, because, if I recall, uh, the cop, one of the cops who arrested Chapman and was walking was walking in said he was using Chapman's body as a shield in case because of the other shooter. Am I correct about that?
Speaker 1: Yes, I'm trying to recall a cops name. Anyway, his report said that he used the suspect as a shield because he thought there were other people involved, right, But he was told that I, oh, no, that's the only guy. So that's what he left him. What about it is sort of odd because the cops weren't They did show up pretty fast, because the first two on the scene were very close to the Dakota. But still to think that something was still going on, you know, it's an odd It's definitely an odd thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Now, were there any other witnesses at the scene who described by hearing more shots as many as you have counted?
Speaker 1: I there are several people who were witnesses, either eyewitnesses or ear witnesses. I always found a couple that thought they aren't more than five shots, so I think that the other shots were silenced, much like this whole you know, thinking about his murder, people have to understand, you know, it's been almost forty years, believe it or un since he was shot. And I can't remember if it was Sean Win and someone had come out and said that, if that, John would be the only person at that time who could have rallied a million people to go to the White House and protest, for example, And that seemed like an exaggeration, perhaps to our younger singers out there, But no, he was. John Lennon was a big deal on his time, and.
Speaker 3: Back in those days, two people actually left their house, they did insiround all day long, looking at Twitter and staring at their phones all day long. They actually went to events and actually did things, interacted with other people. I wasn't gonna ask you for that. Oh, okay, okay, okay.
Speaker 4: Now, John Lennon was under constant surveillance, right FBI irons, every everyone had, We're keeping their eye on John Lennon.
Speaker 3: Am I correct?
Speaker 1: Yes, John Lennon was. Once he moved to the United States, he was under constant surveillance. Initially by my I n S which is now ice and uh. But even the Army intelligence is spying on him too. I mean these you can look crap. I can't remember the name of the book, but there's a very good book about the author's John Lener. I can't remember the name of his book. Good book that looks into how the US government was spying on John Lennon. You know, why why was there so much? I mean, that's a lot of time and effort and money to be spent on you know, a quote unquote ex beetle. But he was survealed, I think, on him up until the day he died.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's my question. If we have all these different agents and cops tripping over each other to keep an eye on John Lennon, where would they the knife if he was being shot? Though we don't have a report from them, you know, like where's this?
Speaker 1: There? Probably is, I don't you mean? John Weener definitely did his homework. It got those of freedom of information at requests, but you know that doesn't well, we know that the government doesn't always give you the information you asked for. Anyway, It's definitely in a FBI document that he encovered. I believe or Bresler that I can't remember, but anyway, they said, then after he got his green card and Carter was an office, they said, you know, let's back off on a surveillance, but if the subject i e. Jounglemen does anything outside the scope of the agreement that his lawyers had reached to the government, in other words, stop In other words, John stopped, you know, talking about the government that he was supposed to go back on twenty four hour surveillance. And I think the fact that he was planning on and Yoko and Sean were planning on going to San Francis Ago, if he had lived that following weekend to support striking doc workers against the conglomerate Kiko mom that definitely violated the agreement that he had put up or had agreement that David patched out with the government.
Speaker 3: Do you think there's any truth to that story or is it like an urban legend that they were following David Peel that night instead of Jolling and that they got mixed up and we're following the wrong guy.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't be surprised because there are documents that have been released from the FBI where they have they're talking about their surveillance. This is around nineteen seventy two. I believe in the pictures have David Peale as longing for Chung.
Speaker 3: Okay, well, then maybe that's how the story got started there, Okay, because he rested the stated recently in the last year. I know I wanted to get him on the show. I should have. I was always putting it off as one of those guys like, yes, a lot of people out there, you gotta grab now before they pass on.
Speaker 1: Man the moral Yes, he was, I moralized in the song New York City.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, Yeah. What about Now? Have you looked into the whole connection of Elliott Mints and all this?
Speaker 1: You know? Elliott Mints is described officially as the good friend of John and Yoko, a confidant and for those who don't know, at the time in the early seventies, he was working here in Los Angeles. I can't remember what station he worked for off in, but that's how he met John Lennon when John Lennon had come over to Los Angeles journey the so called Lost Weekend when he was separated from Yoko. Elliott is an interesting character. He just seems to be there. I don't know where you're trying to say that he was maybe operative.
Speaker 3: Well, I find it interesting that you know his his story, his his version of events. You know that he was calling down to the guard House down there because he happened to have the phone number of the guard house. And then he left and he left LA to come to New York before he knew there was a death.
Speaker 1: Uh. Oh, that's true. That is true.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah. There's a couple of other things about Elliott mans that he pucks up my ears and he later on went to work for Paris Hilton. Uh. But what's probably no one else in the whole world knows is that he also worked with Gino Rodriguez, who was the agent for Stormy Daniels and uh, Karen McDougal. Y.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Elliott gets around.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and he's quite wealthy today. What how does he make this money? Just producing? Because he didn't have a lot of big.
Speaker 1: Clients Elliott or Auvanatti, Elliott, Elliott is Elliott. Sorry, I had to throw in my AVNATI think anyway, good question. It's the same question of like, how do politicians go into office making one hundred and seventy four thousand dollars a year and come out millionaires. Elliott, My main criticism with Elliott is that he really seemed to be someone who took advantage of people's misery for his own game. I know that's cruel to say, but that's my take on Elliott. Sorry Elliott listening. But Elliott was sort of the de facto spokesperson for Yoko after John was shot.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's interesting.
Speaker 1: And he was right there. I mean, he came to the Dakota. He said he was answering phones and and all this. He was the one who supposedly handled this whole the blackmail scheme of someone had gotten into the morgue there in New York and took a photo of John on the slab, as they say, and they were threatening to sell it unless Yoko gave him ten thousand dollars. And he worked that out, but he didn't do a good job of it, because the wound up being published in the National Choir anyway. And of course, if you really want to go into it, there's the whole project Walrus, which was the name given by Frederic Seamen to this thing that Frederick Seema was a personal assistant of John Yoko at the time, and after John died, he was stealing a quit out of the apartment and he stole John on his journals. And their whole thing was to discredit Yoko and Frederick Seeman to be the real keeper of John Lennon, you know legacy.
Speaker 4: He was.
Speaker 1: Charged but didn't serve any jail time. I think he got five years probation. So there was a lot of crap going on. I mean there were things where like envelopes, dates of envelopes had been changed, and just a lot of weird stuff that was happening in the first couple of years after he was shot, Like.
Speaker 3: Dates of envelopes were being changed. What do you mean.
Speaker 1: There was a There was a This was David Schiff and his partner had wrote this article and appeared in Playboy I want to say, early nineteen eighty three about Yoko and about Project Walters. And there was a letter that had been sent to the Dakota before the shoot that the anonymous author said that he was on the mission and he was going to go to New York on his mission. The mission wasn't clear, but when they looked at the envelope again, the postmark had been changed from before the shooting, after the shooting, and that's another odd aspect of the of what was going on. There was just a lot of people have to understand too, that there was Watergate, there was the Church investigations, rank Church into the nefarious nature of our intelligence agencies and really blew the lid and showed the public about such programs as say, Operation Mongoose or MK Ultra. And to believe that just because they were exposed by Congress in the mid seventies, that these operations disappeared and are no longer in use as naive I think, and what was I trying to say? I guess basically that John Lennon was really at the forefront of doing a lot of things that you know, musicians would never dream of doing today. Fortunately, a lot of this stuff is on sites such as YouTube. You could go and watch his interviews with Tom Snyder and Tomorrow Show. I would also recommend watching his interviews with David Frost or the Cabot because he was quite upfront about how he felt about what was going on in his new adopted country.
Speaker 3: And the thing is, see you mentioned how this is very unlikely that these assassination programs and m K ultra and stuff like that would have stopped, especially especially when there's no oversight of it now, no one's even no one's even looking into it. So you know, if there's less attention toward it now by the Congress and by the House, you know, it would be flourishing even more.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because now they're all portrayed as our heroes, which I think is like to me growing up during that period of time, that's ridiculous. Intelligence operas aren't your heroes. I mean, they work to subvert subvert our democracy every day. I think. Unfortunately, just John Lenning got caught up in that whole thing, there are a lot, I mean, there are other things that were happening it. You know, there were other people who were being targeted to if you want to get into it. I mean there's a whole list of people who are just mysteriously were killed, not only during the seventies but even up to today. I mean John Lennon was the person I think who was uncomfortable though with sort of the mantle and crown that he was given as far as being a you know, radical subversive person. He was just trying to tell the truth. Like one of my favorite songs of his is called give me some truth in truth, the truth sometimes that gets you killed.
Speaker 3: Can you give us some other examples of other people with mysterious tests around around a period.
Speaker 1: Around that particular in the seventies, It doesn't have to.
Speaker 3: Be the seventies in recent history.
Speaker 1: Uh well, I always start with the famous one in Dallas, or John F. Kennedy, Martin Luther King, Robert Kennedy. I even believe, like Peter Tosh, for example, for those people who are into Peter Tosh, I don't think he was murdered by a drug bust. I think he was killed by the government. People speak out because you have attendance, if they have a huge platform, and they have a tendency to be simons one way or another. The conventional wisdom, of course is it JFK, Martin Luther King, r ok All killed by just like John Lennon crazy one assassins. But you know that's not true, even though the the you know, the mouth piece of the government that we call our media, continues to tell us that they were long nuts. But even the King is a great example where there was a uh what do they call it, a civil civil trial that said the government was involved in in Martin Luther King's assassination.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I think one of the judges involved with that was that TV judge judge Joe Brown.
Speaker 1: Oh, yes, good old, yes, good old judge Joe Brown. So I mean you can get I mean, you can get into a lot of that. You could say, you know, did Frank Zappa really die when they say died. I mean there are a lot of rabbit holes who could certainly go down to again go down.
Speaker 3: Let me it's back the John Lennon for a second. Did you come Have you come up with any new information since you've put in the document.
Speaker 1: Yes, I have, but not it wasn't a big enough thing for me to go back and like put it into the documentary. I found out just to happenstance about two or three years ago, because someone had posted a link to my to the documentary on some chatboard, and someone had said that in the winter, the staff of the Dakota would put a would set up an outer door that you could walk into before you actually went into the office. They'd set that up in the winter so people could go in and like wipe their feet off. So that's what was actually hit. It wasn't the actual office door of the building. It was this little vestibule that they would put out during the winter. But that didn't change anything as far as what I believe happened that night. If anything, had made it more obvious that there was more than one shooter. I've seen more pictures of the better pictures of the off the office store, and there's four bullet holes in the office door.
Speaker 3: Oh really? Okay, right?
Speaker 1: And another thing I should bring up too is Jay Hastings, who was featured in the Rolling Stone article that came out right after that famous Rolling Stone issue with John naked John Lennon on the cover with the Yoglano. Jay hasting is. His tale has remained the same, hasn't changed as far as I know. But he said that he had heard gunshots and then the office window broke right above his head, so the bullet had passed right over his head, which to me is another example of a second shooter, because you know, bullets travel faster than sound. And he was very explicit by saying that he heard gunshots and then the office window broke.
Speaker 3: It's interesting too that the gun wound up in the drawer. That's drawer of a maintenance.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that's another That's another thing that we talked about earlier, was the chain of evidence had been broken. Chapman dropped the gun and started calling me reading a picture in there as you do you shot someone, and Jose Prodomo kicked the gun away. I can't remember his her name, but like the maintenance man of the Dakota billing manny manny m a n y manny kicked the gun up, took it back down to the basement to his office, and stuck it into the desk drawer. And we know this because of one of the police reports where the policeman said that he discovered, you know, he learned that this happened, and he went down and got the gun out of the office. Uh, you know, out of the desk in the office. So that's thirty minutes where you know, anything can have happened to that. But in the long run, none of that mattered, because as far as the New York Police are concerned, the case was closed. They had the killer, you confessed, There was no real investigation, and everyone was happy.
Speaker 3: Am I confused? Was did they put a bag over Chapman's head? A paper bag?
Speaker 1: The photos of Chapman being hustled in and out of the police. Uh, he's got what it looks to me like he's got a coat over his head.
Speaker 3: Okay, But like a lot.
Speaker 1: Of weird things, we've seen this before with assassins. I suppose it's that they're being dragged in front of what they call it the perp walk. You know, a lot of times, a lot of times they're covered and we don't even see their faces. Since I brought up New Zealand earlier, they won't even you know, when they show the picture of the suspect in court, they blur his face out. So this odd thing about why can't we see these people's faces?
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, it's just in New Zealand too, that he actually live stream that he filmed it when he was doing it, and like one million, three hundred thousand people tried to post it on Facebook and they blocked it every single time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what I mentioned earlier about artificial intelligence. You know, we're not dealing with a lot of times we think we're dealing with people, but we're not. We're dealing with artificial intelligence, which I think is kind of a scary thing. I mean, eventually is artificial intelligence is going to decide that your electricity is going to be cut off or now in the modern cars, you know you don't pay your insurance, that they just shut your car off.
Speaker 3: Oh, I didn't know that.
Speaker 1: It's definitely yeah, you could. Well it's marketed is Oh, here's the thing that you can plug into your car to help the insurance company track your miles and maybe you'll get a lower rate. That's how it sold to you. But you know, eventually it's going to happen if you don't pay or build and your car won't start. I mean, this is the slippery slope of this what's been going on, especially I think in the last ten years.
Speaker 3: Anyway, Yeah, the whole thing is getting really scary, and people are just hypnotized where their phones are just staring at those things twenty four hours a day, losing all human contact. But Rod, we are at a time that what do you want to leave Okay, what do you want to leave us with?
Speaker 1: Well, I'm glad that the video is no longer get restricted, and so I hope people go out and watch it and you know, you can come to your own conclusions. But it's another example of a story that We've been told that is not what it seems. And you just can't get around the fact that people you know, at the time, as high up as Nixon and the Army, the CIA and FBI and all the other alphabets, we're out there spying on John Lennon because they thought he was a subversive threat to the United States government, which is wild when you think about that. So you know, do your due diligence. People go out there and research.
Speaker 3: Rod Harold, thank you so much. You can find him at Rod dash Harrell at blogspot dot com and the YouTube is orthocon Ghost. Thank you Rod, Thank you.
Speaker 1: Ed.
Speaker 3: Okay, let's see here. Let me puttle shows brought to you by Almighty Goold allmightygold dot com. And I haven't recorded an AD for this yet. I'm getting around to it. Okay, we got to give it them an AD. You can contact them at contact us at Allmightygold dot com. Now, what this is is if you want to invest in gold, right, and you want to have some gold in your hand to bargain with and say, you know, global economic collapse all that kind of stuff, right, you're a prepper type and you want to have some gold, right or you want to have some gold as an investment, but you can't afford thousand dollars from out of gold. You know what it is? You know who's gonna put a side on a kind of money and just on gold. People got to pay their cat food bill. Right, So this gives you the option. Here you can buy as little as a gram or two and a half grams or five. You could buy gold in grams. You don't have to buy a hole ounce. And they come embedded in these little plastic credit card types. It looks like a credit card that size of a credit card in these little plastic cards, these little what do they call it here? I think they call it Credo Creato nuggets or something like that. And but also too they're working on a deal the cradle bars. It's called no carrot bars, carrot bars with a K. Sorry, I'm doing investing, okay, almightygold dot com. And now also too, if you want to start like a little bit of a savings plan, here, order a little bit each week, right you can. They can hold on to it for you and their secure Global Savings vault for safe and secure keeping. Right, and then when it gets up to a certain amount, you say, okay, I want all my gold, send it to me and you'll save them on the shipping that way, okay. Or you could just order order some little gold and I'll send it to your right way to send it to overnight FedEx.
Speaker 4: Also too, they're working on something that's gonna to come in shortly. They're going to have.
Speaker 3: A cryptocurrency that's backed by gold. So almightygold dot com. Check it out. There's a link at the Operaman Report website and check out almightygold dot com. Let's see what's going on here. Okay, Well, if you like the show tonight, check out Opermanreport dot com. We have a lot of extra in in there, a lot of additional shows, exclusive shows exclusive only to the member section. We have that Jeffrey Epstein, the picture we just found recently, Trump and Epstein and Prince Andrew I've been talking about for years and years and years down there with mar A Lago at a tennis tournament. Everyone said, oh, Heed, you're making it a puck and we can't father online did we search for it? I Google searched all day long. Well, Casey game mcgaal found it and shared it. So got some good news out there. Done that. It's been a little commercial and now a word from our sponsors. Check out cartking dot com eight seven seven nine eighty six seven seven seven one. Have you ever thought about opening your own mobile cart or kiosk business? Perhaps your current business wants to add multiple point of sale locations across the country quickly. Maybe the facility you managed could kickstart revenue by adding coffee, food or retail services. Like Let's say you own an office building or a warehouse. Put one of these carts there in the lobby well. Carking dot com can be the answer to your needs.
Speaker 4: Carking dot com is a North American designer and manufacturer of the finest mobile retail, coffee and food carts and kiosks money can buy. For twenty years, cartking dot com has been working with clients and corporations across America to provide indoor and outdoor carts and kiosks for any application, from large, heated and secure outdoor retail or food casks to smaller, more mobile coffee kaosks or coffee stations coffee karts. Cardking dot Com designs and builds them. All cards and kiosks are fun, and so are the dozens of designs on the website carking dot com. Please visit today at cardking dot com or just call them at.
Speaker 3: Eight seven seven nine eighty six seven seven seven one tell them at Opperamansension you get a good deal.
Speaker 4: Remember all these shows on Awake are brought to you by email revealer dot com. You can go to email revealer dot com and get a copy of my book How to Become a Successful Private Investigator. You also do all the kind of different services for you at online dating service investigation. It's called an online infidelity investigation, and that's where you give us your husband or your boyfriend, your girlfriend's email address, and we trace it back to their online dating websites, and we return a list of all the dating sites that that email is registered to. We can expand our night investigation and trace it back to porn sites, esports service sites, swinger sites, gambling websites, and even prescription drug websites, and all kinds of digital forensics computer and cell phone digital forensics where we can recover deleted content from an email or a hard drive and produce a report for you that you can use in court. That's email revealer dot com or you can contact me at Oppermaninvestigations at gmail dot com. The Opperaman Report is brought to you by subash Technosis dot com. Subash Technosis is a search engine optimization and website design company. They're located in India, so you know you're going to save a lot of money and get top quality service. They offer all sorts of business process outsourcing, data entry, banking, BPO services, recruitment process outsourcing, software testing, offshoring, research, network, customer care, press release, content writing and distribution, and much much more. Now you can get a hold of subash Technosis by email at info at subash technosis dot com. Their website is www dot subash technosis dot com and their Skype is a n U s h A s ub a s h.
Speaker 3: Okay, just welcome back to the Operaan Report. I'm your host prev investigator at Opperman. You might want to go back and check my first interview I did with Rod Harold, so you can find it on YouTube and spreaker everywhere, and really go into a lot of detail on that first interview basically about different aspects of the general and assassination. In this interview, we really wanted to talk about the censorship of the first video and how I don't think we went into it in great detail as much as we could have, but basically what happened was, you know, he posted about New Zealand. Forty five minutes later, they have his age restricted. You know, all of his content has been demonetized years ago, so they're really trying to shut this down and silence his work. And then out of the blue, right after he messages me on Twitter and says, hey, you know I said you want to come on a show and talk about it, say, hey, they took the infrastruction off. So yeah, there's so many things that go on with YouTube and stuff like that. It's just such a shady place, man, And I really.
Speaker 4: Get creeped out by YouTube in all different directions you can't imagine. And the kind of stuff I was talking about there where they have these little kids doing these perverted things on there, and the comments in there are just so blatantly Everyone visiting those those YouTube videos are there for perversion.
Speaker 3: There's just no doubt about it. And but yet nothing is done to shut that down. But on the other hand, you know you have to be age restricted to watch you John Wannon assassination video. So that's where we're headed with all this beware of YouTubers. Guys, I'm trying to tell you, beware of YouTuber is if you're out there, if you're not being attacked, and silence on YouTube is a brom Okay, all right, think of that, and maybe people shouldn't getting all their news and information from YouTube, all these wild bizarre theories out there. All right, guys, have a good night. Thank you so much,