Speaker 1: Cool. Hey, what's going on everybody? Welcome back to calling Oh Bings. I'm your host DJ here on a is it Thursday night? One more? One more workday for those of y'all working five day weeks like me of now I'm working five day weeks. Anyway, It's good to see everybody. It's been a while, uh since we've done a and since we've done a UFO Bigfoot show.
Speaker 2: We've done a couple of the true crime episode.
Speaker 1: As you see the cab TCU logo that our boy Money Nathan made. I want to say hello to everybody in the chat. Let me see Diane Fowler in the building. Fan of Chris Reinhardt, as are we. He is having tech problems right now. Deb is having tech problems. Courtney is on a space somewhere, so I'm hoping that they're all going to come in. Welcome back, Mick, It's good to see you brother from England, My boy Mick.
Speaker 2: Who else is here?
Speaker 1: Julie?
Speaker 2: And Hi Jules?
Speaker 1: How are you? I am well? Charlotte, Jay in the BLDG. And let's see if the Cabby's and Chris are able to get in. I have sent Chris the link. He's having tech problems on his computer, getting the computer to allow his microphone and his his.
Speaker 2: Camera and his mic So for now, all you got is me.
Speaker 1: So while we're here together party people, if you have questions about anything, Hey, I'm glad.
Speaker 2: I'm glad you're well.
Speaker 1: Me too, a little tired, stressed out, throats, a little sore, but you know what, we gonna get through it. We gonna get through the night. So if anybody asks questions or anything that they want us, I know zero one hundred in the morning in England.
Speaker 2: And Mick is still with us, which is one of the reasons we just love Mick.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if there are any questions that anybody wants to talk about or anything that they want to discuss. It could be UFOs, it could be Bigfoot, it could be paranormal, it could be yep, and deb is having computer issues as well, God willing, she'll be here. Or it could be true our true crime stuff that we're doing. And just to give you an update on that, Julie worked on that with us. Courtney did some significant work on our true crime investigation in Pennsylvania.
Speaker 2: As I said, since.
Speaker 1: I've just moved to Colorado, it's probably gonna take us a month or more to put that together. And that means a month from when I'm kind of like stable and I can sit down at night and start producing. Because CAB has never produced a podcast as such. CAB has done live shows, you know, are a lot of what we did was all involved in the performance and so forth, as you guys know. But you know, to do true crime, you know, we need to we need to dial it up, man, you know, we need to dial things up a notch and produce something that you guys are going to like and appreciate.
Speaker 2: Let me pull this down, get a little bit more light in here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and other than that, got a little bit of a little bit of ghosting going on there. Let me see if I can there go. Maybe that'll work. It work it work, it work it Okay. So that's what's going on with that. We've been covering the Karen retrial in Massa. By the way, Julie, how does my mic sound? Does my mic sound good?
Speaker 2: Mike sound? Okay?
Speaker 1: Mick?
Speaker 2: Anybody I know Mick is concerned with saying hi to Debs. I don't blame you.
Speaker 1: Debs is lovely, So let me know if the mic sounds good. Um, let's see make sure the music isn't too loud. Okay, I got thumbs up from the Jewel of Indiana. So yeah, we've been covering the Karen retrial in Massachusetts. It has been very, very compelling. Julie was in the chat what do we have in the chat? Jewels about five thousand people at one point, BF Bud here to listen to the guests tonight. All right, all right, bigfoot Bud. Hopefully Chris is going to join us. He is having technical issues, so that's where we're waiting on. But if you have thoughts, hypothesis, anything that. Oh and there's Debs, hey, Debs.
Speaker 3: Well that was to do all kinds of upheat today.
Speaker 1: Oh boo hoo? Ow dare your computer update a bunch of over four hundred I'm not sure what. Yeah, So with combined with Mike, we had somewhere in the forty five hundred range. But with Mike streaming from his we were over five thousand viewers live viewers at one point on that Karen Reid one. It was pretty dope.
Speaker 2: But anyway, we're.
Speaker 1: Not here to talk about TCU tonight unless somebody wants to talk about TCU, we're here to talk about big Foot bf Bud. Bigfoot Bud has just mentioned that he wanted to he's here for Yeah, No, it really was, Julie. It's definitely you got to add another zero onto your four hundred. I saw it go over because I can watch it live on the screen. I can see how many people we've got, and we were over five thousand, but we were hovering between forty five and forty nine hundred from most of that that episode, so it was it was pretty good.
Speaker 2: Anyway.
Speaker 1: So relative to Bigfoot, Chriss Chris Reinhardt from Connecticut. He goes all over the country to research. We've had several very compelling phone conversations whereby his sort of view of Bigfoot has really evolved. Deb and he said to me today, you know what he said. He's like, we're gonna in terms of the really strange elements of Bigfoot, like the real wooish stuff that's been going on. He's like, our Courtney and Deb's cool with that. I said, are they cool with it? Huh? Go ahead, Debs, I'm sorry, what'd you say?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 2: I can't hear that.
Speaker 3: I was actually still having some technical I'm still having technical issues. I think my computers still trying to do stuff. Okay, that hopefully it'll be okay and calm down.
Speaker 1: Yeah, hopefully it'll be good to go. But as I was telling the crew here basically they were, you know, uh, Chris was wondering, are you here for all this? You know, are you here for it? You know, in terms of all the sort of wooish.
Speaker 2: Kind of stuff.
Speaker 1: And I was like, oh, man, Debs and and uh and Courtney are here for it. Man, They're here to right to dig into all the paranormal aspects and wu aspects of Bigfoot. Now's when you talk, oh, maybe she's having issues again.
Speaker 2: Oh boy, this is gonna be a night. My throat is not right. Julie says, I'm here for it.
Speaker 1: No, you are too.
Speaker 2: Julie's like, I'm here for it too. You know. There really is just, you.
Speaker 1: Know, so many inexplicable things that are that are going on, and so I can, you know, show some Let me see if I can get on screen some of the things that Chris shared with me to show you all. Let me see. Let's start with this, Okay, So we're gonna get this to come up and we'll share screen. See what we got here? Put this down? There go.
Speaker 2: Present man sharing screen on stream yard is.
Speaker 1: Always just crazy man. All right here, coast, let's try this. Okay, all right, let me know if you guys can see that. Are you just seeing that in the corner of your screen? How are you viewing that right now? Let's Steve cof.
Speaker 3: I'm not seeing anything.
Speaker 1: You're not seeing anything. You don't hear anything. Okay, let's try this.
Speaker 3: I hear music, okay, I can't make it back there you go. Something's happening now.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, okay, all right, look at that track, man, look at look at that man? Hey, court welcome Courtney, Marcusani, Hey, court Hey, would you like to see some tracks, darling, some big foot tracks?
Speaker 2: Are you here for it?
Speaker 1: Let's do this man, okay, yeah, can you see that?
Speaker 5: Okay, yep, I do I see it? That is something.
Speaker 2: Look at that man.
Speaker 1: So he's talking about a five foot stride there between footsteps. Oh man, that is awesome. Let me see we got some we lost debs. Hey, Courtney, my hair looks okay, your hair looks great. I'm sorry, not my hair, and now I can't hear you. You're so muted.
Speaker 5: I've had a long day. I've been doing this marathon Twitter, you know, x space all day on UFO disclosure. So I'm probably looking a little worn down.
Speaker 2: No, you don't, not at all.
Speaker 1: And what we're gonna keep this brief then, because Chris is having issues with So let's go to his other movie here, and let's let's take a look at this one and then we can share that. Let me close this one and we'll go this and let me see if you're gonna see this or not present share screen. There it goes, and then we'll add that to the stage or tell me if you let me go see Nathan had told me to go to certain options here. Let me is it option flex? Let me see what he got here? Whoa flex? All?
Speaker 2: There?
Speaker 1: We go flex all all right, let me add this to the stage and then let's play this bad boy okay, nice and big Oh, I'm gonna have to exit full screen in order to play. Okay, give me a second, my friend.
Speaker 2: And Debs is back. Hi, deb Hi, deb you remember me?
Speaker 3: I hope I stay back.
Speaker 2: I remember you too.
Speaker 3: I think this might be related to that global computer Iss all, let's see what we got here.
Speaker 5: I have heard of other people today that are having problems.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to figure out what he's depicting in this in this let me play it again. Okay?
Speaker 2: Oh and that.
Speaker 1: Okay, it's a tree structure whereby it looks like the Bigfoot wedged it down into the structure there, which is one of their kind of hallmarks. There, see what else we can get out of there, get rid of this. We close this one, uh, quit there, and soon else we got h oh, this is this was his UFO one. Let me see if I can get that in there. So he drew this of a UFO sighting that he had out in the field. Let me see if I can present that one. There it goes well. If you can see this streaming arc keeps lagging and freezing. All right, we're probably gonna make this a really short night. Then on the side of the aircraft, something was very defined. Can you guys see that or no? Yes? No, no, no, you didn't see anything.
Speaker 5: I'm not seeing anything. I just see us in the All.
Speaker 1: Right, Oh boy, I'm try this again. Let's see if I can minimize that. Okay, that's not showing. Okay, minimize Let me close this guy let's see right here there you go. Now I think he can see it. Look, so this is a craft that he saw sent me a whole slew of photos. I wonder if I can open a bunch of them and then scroll through it. Let's see if I can.
Speaker 5: He did you send you any descriptions of the lights? I see lights there on each side of the you know, beings or orbs that showed up at the same time or is it just the of the craft?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's he said, side view of craft lighting. Blue light on the other side that was very defined center line. I couldn't match color, but very close.
Speaker 2: So wow. But there's a lot of geometry in there, which is interesting.
Speaker 1: So let me see if I can get more of his photos up there and we can take a look. Let's see who we got in the comment Let me just check comments real quick.
Speaker 2: Hello, O Pat, how are you?
Speaker 1: Uh? There's Patrick. I don't know if Chris. Chris was very frustrated. He was having issues trying to join us. So I'm just gonna try to show his stuff and then we'll probably shut it down and then reattack. I'm I'm in the process of moving, so I'm in a hotel room right now, I believe it or not, and it's not the best environment to do a show. It can work, but gee if if people's stuff isn't work and it makes it really difficult. So let me let me try this. We'll get some of these. Try. Yeah, I think we'll have to do these.
Speaker 3: Okay, I think I'm good.
Speaker 1: Now it stops like you are. Oh, deb you're always good as far as we're concerned. Yeah, it mean as far as we know, you're always good.
Speaker 5: Goody's not she's not just good's.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we love Debs. Yeah, it is great h to see you, Debs, because it's it's been it's been minute. So yeah, that's that's really cool. See if it'll show this. I don't know why I need to. I need to become more Oh wait, is that it? Okay? I think that's gonna do it. Now it's finally got there. Okay, let's try that all right. Now, let me come back to stream yad and I should be able to share it. Okay, So this is the one we just saw. We can scroll past that and let's see the next one. Now I'm gonna figure out how to manipulate this. Clearly, I need some oj T. Can you see this one now, the fifteen inch mail print? No, yes, okay, I'm having trouble making that one out. Can you guys make out toes there?
Speaker 3: I'm sure I can't. Really, no, I can't.
Speaker 2: I'll scroll in make it bigger?
Speaker 3: Is that good?
Speaker 5: Yeah? I could see a heel print possibly, Yeah, okay.
Speaker 1: It's unusually okay, and here is this one? Won't get bigger or there it is? Yeah, he's measuring. He's measuring a distance there, So see what else we got. This structure turned out to be a compass see the video Sasquatch activity twenty nineteen. So yeah, sometimes I'll have these sort of directional things in the woods in order to point things to the young ones as they're moving about. These are obviously stones that they gifted. So this would indicate that Chris left this and a left's food or something in a gifting area. And what they'll do is they'll take the food and replace it with something like this, which appears to be like quartz.
Speaker 3: Is that right, ladies, Well, very likely because it's very very common. So I'm gonna go with it.
Speaker 4: Yep.
Speaker 1: So if Chris was here be able to kind of ask him the story about these Let's see what we got here, got another structure. Let me see if I can make this bigger. Okay, yeah, this is another structure. I've heard of these before, and sometimes when they're big lean tos. But you can see where there's a y here holding that up and.
Speaker 2: Then there's this bit here.
Speaker 1: And the idea is people like Chris and other researchers, they will not tell people where they're doing this, and so that precludes, you know, humans from coming and trying to fake them out if they know they are bigfoot researchers. This one, you can see those toes pretty clearly right here. That looks like moss and sand.
Speaker 2: Does that look right.
Speaker 1: Anyone?
Speaker 3: I can't really see it that. Oh I see the red line helps, okay because it's a little small. Yeah, but yeah, I see.
Speaker 4: So so so.
Speaker 1: One of the things that would be interesting about this one is that Chris went to Green Swamp, which is down in the let's say the Orlando Tampa Landa Lakes kind of area, and he went out with the guy that I went in the woods with named Tim t who is very well known researcher, and another gentleman I didn't know the other gentleman.
Speaker 2: But I have been out with Tim t.
Speaker 1: Bigfoot researcher in green Swamp, and that's where he got these photos. So that's kind of cool that he got to he got to see that. See the rest of them here, Let's see what else we got here. If this will pop up, you know, if this will pop up on the screen. Okay, can you guys see that? Or no? Is that popping up?
Speaker 3: We're still on a footprint.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm gonna have to get rid of this one. Then close this one. Just give me a sec there, Okay, if you quit, and then I'll just open this one.
Speaker 2: Oh, Chris is here.
Speaker 1: Hey, Chris, you made it? Hey brother, Hey, Hey, welcome buddy.
Speaker 4: Hello, Hello, hello everybody? All right, Oh my god, what a what a mess out was? I don't even.
Speaker 3: Know? I feel you.
Speaker 1: You're not the first and you won't be the last that's had streaming our issues. My goodness, right, thank you, welcome, welcome. So this is a courtney you see up there in She would be in your upper left hand corner and is right next to you.
Speaker 2: And it's good to have you, man, Chris.
Speaker 1: I was gonna ask you kind of like, what has been the evolution of your thought process from where you started, when you what you thought about these creatures and where you are now.
Speaker 2: What what's that evolution been.
Speaker 4: Well, when I first started, I thought they these guys were a monkey. You know, they were a big wooded ape that was in the in the forest and could hide very well. And I was going to be the guy that was going to go out and get that picture. I was going to get that film, you know, I was going to be the one. You know, it can't be that hard to catch them. Well, as we move on down the line, and I've been doing this for nine years now and I have gone from They're way more than a monkey. I mean, I've had stuff happened to me over the last nine years that had just flip flopped and changed my mind. And the Green Swamp played a big fire. Seeing you were talking about tim t and the Green Slop, that played a big part of me going from thinking that they were just fleshing blood to they were something else. We had a lot of a lot of strange stuff happened down there, and that just totally turned everything around for me. So I realized that they were very uh organized and very smart and they just weren't here knocking on trees, you know, making footprints out in the forest. They're they're they're here for a reason. They're they're they're way more than we've had, we could ever have imagined. And that's just my opinion, of course. Yeps.
Speaker 3: Well, I actually wanted to know, since you know, it's sort of a piggyback onto DJ, but it's I wanted to know what you ended up focusing in on when you went on this journey of researching, because I feel like some people leaned towards like the footprints and things like that, and other people start really getting into the structures, and some people just want to know about the witness accounts. So what is it that you kind of honed in on the most.
Speaker 4: Well, I'm an interaction junkie. I'm after that that physical interaction, them being there, stone's being thrown at us, vocals very close. That that's what we're about. We want to bring them in and get them as close as possible and see if we can do that and see what makes them, you know, tick, and see if we can manage to pull that off. And in the last couple of years we have actually made very huge strides and being able to do that, and we're we we Our stuff is basically focused around frequencies and all that stuff, and we bring RF meters into the woods with us and get your counters and all that stuff that we've from bringing. What I used to bring in when we first started would be a no book and you know, a camera and all that to bring in all these meters and everything in and registering and we're having stone strowing on us and having r F meters going off the going off the charts. If we were in a fair day box, we would be being cooked. That's how high these microwave readings are. So we were putting the pieces together and so, like I said, I just when we started, it was all about just getting cameras and I just thought they were an ape that could hide very well in the forest. And now, in my opinion, I don't think they're here personally all the time, but I can't I don't can't prove that, but that's just my opinion. So if that answers a little bit of what what you're curious about, I'm.
Speaker 3: Actually excited about that because I talk about the EM spectrum all the time.
Speaker 4: So thank you. Yeah, yeah, we've we've made huge strides. A man named Chris Connor down in Florida's from the trail out a big Foot. He's a good friend of mine and that's where we were just down in the green swamp with and uh we we we we're using this. He all right, I don't even know where to start. So do you want me to start there? Do you want me to start farther back? Or where do you want me to go?
Speaker 1: Now? I want you to go where he feels like organic for you to go, and then Courtney'll have something for you cud Okay.
Speaker 4: So Chris is a Chris is a mentor to me. He's the one that's taken me under his wing with all this stuff. He's been in communications for thirty years. He's part of the he was in the service part of the army for they did communications that UH and desert storm, all them all Afghanistan. He was all over the place, very smart man. And he's the one that he started noticing that that that these things are just it's it's it's it's a commonality to have the bumps in the night along with these guys and the orbs and the and the UH the paranormal stuff and then what people call the WU, you know the WU, and I think the WU should not be use. I said, this should be high strangeness is what we call it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I agree, I was looking for a better term.
Speaker 1: That's great, right.
Speaker 4: The WU is rick flair, you know, woo, I'm limousine.
Speaker 1: You know, that's it's just that's stupid box. It's boxes that people try to Yeah, it's just stupid.
Speaker 4: You're right back when they when they use the word back way back when they were trying to basically making fun of you is what they they couldn't. But now we have meters and everything that can back up everything, and that's where technology has brought us to today. So that's, uh, that's a big thing in our defense. I mean, it's scientific what we're doing with using the meters and registering all these readings and uh, these guys are just going out and you know catching uh wood knocks and uh stuff like that. I mean, which is more scientific a wood knock or or E M F. Spikes and trying to figure out what's going on? So my my my position, that's what I think it is. But uh so Chris Connor, mentor of mine. He got me interested. He invited me down to his place down in the green swamp. So we went down in the in the fore and down in the green swamp the first day, and where we're walking through the swamp and we're being we got paralleled by something. He's been in this area for ten years. He knows where he's going. He has a place called the fridge. It was this habituation area. And we get to this area and he takes out his RF meter. His RF meter starts spiking, so on ours our meters. It's megawatt meter squared is what our reading is. So the microwave anything like point two zero zero and one point and one point zero zero above is dangerous levels of microwaves. If you're exposed to him like an like an closed room or closed like in a fairy day box, like a microwave, you would get actually get cooked if you were experiencing this one point zero zero zero, which we have many times. So this is the first time it happened. All of a sudden, his RF meter starts tapping out. It's it's buzzers, and then all of a sudden we start getting stone strown at us, and they're coming in, they're hitting the palm Franz and they're coming in and they hit the fronds and the things going off. So we're getting physical activity along with the RF readings now, and he's a big fan of Skinwalker Ranch and this is where he came up with a lot of his ideas to start, you know, start bringing them into what we were doing in our research and investigations. So that was the first day. So all that stuff is going on, and it makes you think, you know, the RF meter, you know, you start to think. So a couple more days go by and we have other strange stuff goes on, but we get to this one place and we walk in and all of a sudden, Chris goes, this is the place where I can ask for a knock and I usually will get a knock if I ask for it. So he does that, he gets up, he goes, so, my friend, Chris doesn't think I'm crazy and not talking the truth, can you give me a knock? And sure as heck, he gets a knock. No, lie, Thirty seconds later, something knocks on a tree. My mind is just I'm now I'm thinking, what's what's really going on here? And then Chris's phone. And I don't know if you guys ever experienced it, but something's trying to tap into his phone. Now it's going through all his like his bank accounts, and it's scanning. It's basically scanning his phone, trying to get into his stuff. And he has a he has a high up there job, and you know, he has codes and stuff on there and passwords that nobody should have. And and he's like, well, well, what's your phone doing. And I'm like, well, I just got my phone two weeks prior, so nobody really has my number but you and my my wife, and uh so I pull it out and there's there's four initials on it. It's B, B, C and M, like line after line like bbb C, m C MBBBBBBBBBB. So we figure butt dial, it's in my pocket. We didn't think that that could happen, you know, but Crystal, after Chris's phone started going crazy, so we erase eleven lines of a rate R or lace all the lines up to eleven of them, and we said, well, we'll better take a picture of these, just so we have proof of what if it's in case it's something in the case it's like a morse code that we were thinking. We couldn't figure out what it was. We get back to his house that day, I get out of the shower, I get pick up my phone to see if Maria called me, and back on my phone, guess what's back there? Bb mc now capital letters, small letters of parentheses, exclamation marks like at my hair starting to go up on my arms. So wild man all the lines and I go out Chris, I'm like, you're not going to believe this. Check this out what came back? And he's looking.
Speaker 2: He goes, what is this?
Speaker 1: What is this?
Speaker 4: And we couldn't figure out And then his wife comes over and she looks at it and she goes, I know exactly what that is, and our jaws just dropped, like, well, you know, we've been trying to think about it all afternoon. She goes, Betty, Biatta, Mark, and Chris the first four letters of the four people that have been in the swamp the last ten years searching for the sasquatch ooh wow, boom. And that's what changed it all for me, because that does not happen on my phone, and that was me typing out to somebody like I was texting somebody else. That's what did it for me. That's what turned everything around with the phone break. So then two weeks later, I'm back home here and I have a friend of mine that comes down from Massachusetts. He wants to check out my area. We're going up the mountain. We get halfway up the mountain. Guess what happens. His phone starts getting trying to get tapped into. It's going through YouTube videos, going through all this stuff, right, So he takes that out, he puts it away. We get to the top of the mountain. All of a sudden, my RF meter starts spiking. It spikes for twenty minutes while having stones coming in left and right and right. And I caught this all on Facebook. I was going live for my group on Facebook and they all got some of them might be in the chat tonight. Got to see it and the stones were just coming in. And so the same thing happened that happened two weeks prior in the Green Swamp, and it hasn't stopped. And now we're picking up EVPs and all this crazy, crazy, crazy stuff that you know, it's hard to imagine, But what am I benefiting letting everybody know what's going on other than the truth, and that's exactly what's what happened, and that's what changed my mind was the Green Swamp that day. And it hasn't slowed down since. And we just got back, as you were talking about, in June, from an expedition in the Green Swamp, and once again it did not disappoint. We had some really wild stuff go on and Chris is going to release a video in the fall about it. It's like it worked out to be like textbook what we're trying to teach people and show people that this is how it can be measured. So we were actually getting readings why we're having activity, and we were logging them and we were experiencing them, and we were talking about certain things is happening, and it was. It was such a wild ride and we Chris brought a disc gone antenna out at the fridge in that area that I told you about that he was habituating for ten years, and he got the same one point six gigahertz signal at that one spot in the Green Swamp as they're getting out at Skinwalker Ranch. And now he's tested that numerous times since and he can't get that signal again. I mean, we we wrote everything out into the swamp that time, and then I have a certain frequency that I've been working with that we haven't told anybody about yet, but that got a reaction also, we got it projected back at us, and then five minutes later we're approached and growl that.
Speaker 1: So we can't break I thought we're breaking news here all of a sudden. Wait a minute, what what's your frequency?
Speaker 2: Are you seeing?
Speaker 4: I'm not. I don't want to. I don't want to let it out yet because I don't want it to get into the wrong hands. I mean, we could talk about it privately after this.
Speaker 2: Okay, it works.
Speaker 4: We've tested in Connecticut and it's worked in Florida now, so it's worked in two places. I'm heading to Snowgrove Lake at the end of this weekend. I'm going up to Canada for ten days, so we're going to try it up there too. But it's brought them in in Connecticut and in Florida.
Speaker 1: Breaking ground. Let me look, get my homegirl, Courtney connected in here. We're saying Connecticut connected. Anyway, Courtney, what are your thoughts? Do you have a question or maybe thoughts and a question based on what he said.
Speaker 5: Yeah, one of the most fascinating things for me is the gifting fields. I've heard about them for a long time and how there are structures and there seems to be like a little bartering happening. But I was going to ask a question about lights and orbs and anomalous objects that are around potential sightings, and I saw your slide with the schematic that you submitted for tonight with the lights on each side, so I wanted to ask you did that come from an encounter, an actual case that happened, or is that just is that schematic from something from something else?
Speaker 4: Which which picture was it? I don't remember.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it had lines through it and then it had a blue light on one side and like an amber light on the other.
Speaker 4: Uh No, that's that's probably just me messing around with the graphics stuff. I've only seen myself one orb and it looked like a blue phoenix, and it was in the Ozark Mountains and it came down and it floated and it looked just like a phoenix. A little miniature PhenX was the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. It was light blue and it looked like it had fire coming off and it just floated down in between.
Speaker 1: It was.
Speaker 4: It was really wild. But I think the orbs myself or oh yeah, no, that's the that's the craft. Those are the lights on the craft that we saw. You got to hear that story. Oh my goodness, my wife and I eperience that I tried to make a copy of it. What it with the panels? They were all triangle panels on this craft that we've seen that came over our house. But my wife was having sasquatch activity here at our home. And then by the end of the whole city out of the whole story ends with a blacked out helicopter and this thing coming a day later and leaving. It was it was a wild, wild, wild experience, and my wife experienced most of it. So, but that's the craft that we saw here at my house in Connecticut. It was enormous. It was a sizeable football field and it was right over our place here, so that was a little better there we go, Okay, it was the backside of it. That's what we saw when it when it got away from us, we followed it. Now that's part of the story too. That's Natari. That was my first uh. I started meditating and she actually came to me and I was able to draw this picture however on the computer that's exactly what she looked like. She told me her name and Natari. Actually we did some research. The squatch father is the one that actually came up with with the research. She was the first Native American saint and uh in up in New York, Upper New York State. She was the first one. And that's the Natari name. I never ever heard that name, and that's the name that I could never come up with. But that all happened in the same week too. Of the story with the with the craft and the and the the bigfoot that was here with the hummingbird feeder, and it's a big story. I can tell you guys that one if you want to go, I'm sorry if I get this is the one I do in it. I get if you haven't tell you, I get very excited and I can't kayak you can tell, right, And I kind of like I tried, I jump all over, So just tell me if I'm jumping into No.
Speaker 1: I want, well, Courtney you I just want to make sure Courtney you good on what. Yeah, I wanted to ask about Okay.
Speaker 4: Well we could talk. I traded with them Courtney for six years.
Speaker 2: Yeah, gifting, so talk to her about gifting.
Speaker 4: So I was a big fan of watching Angie. She's a good friend of mine. Snow White Bigfoot. If you don't, if you've ever seen her channel on Facebook, you should. She and she.
Speaker 2: Ohio okay, oh, the woman that dogs can have in the movie okay.
Speaker 4: Y, yes, yes, the one that catches the fingerprints and the arm prints on her car. She's been getting gifts from these guys for ten years, solid straight gifting. So I figured, well, let's let's try it. You know that, you know, we were doing the structured things. We were following the structures things worked at the beginning, because that's where it got us into their area. We looked for what they were building, and that got us into that area. It's called Larry's. If you go on my channel, that'll be everything that we gifted with. And we started off. We found a rock they knocked on the trees, and that's how we found the position the place where we started gifting. We were looking looking and we got knocks and there was this rock in the middle of nowhere. So we started gifting and it took over thirty days for him to take the gifts the first time. But when they took me, took everything at once, took all the rocks and everything. And over the six years we got we got stones from them. And Larry at his house would get raven feathers left at the spots, like he had a wood burning stove at furnace and he was always out stoking the furnace. He would get feathers left for him at the furnace at his car and his wife would see him in the creek at the house, so they were the property owners. And he would come up in the forest with me and we found a tree that they liked to play with. It was a pushed over tree and the log would be on one side one time and then it would be on the right hand the other time. One time we went up it was balancing on this dead ball root ball. The tree was amazing and never you would never believe it in mill As. You can see that on the channel too. Everything I talk about mostly is on my channel, so you can you can find it on there.
Speaker 2: And what is your channel?
Speaker 4: So we can discover Sasquatch on YouTube that.
Speaker 2: Will be in the show.
Speaker 1: Notes. Every guest who can comes on on cab has their stuff in the show notes, so it will be there.
Speaker 4: So once we started gifting, that's where the interaction junkie part came for me because when you got up there and you knew they were there, what we assumed they were there because I personally never saw them, but Larry and his wife seeing them up there. She would be doing the dishes and see them run up in the brook and they slapped the house and stuff like that, so we believe. I believe that they were That's what that was up there, And that's why you would go up there and they would follow you and they would knock on the trees and back you and then or they would leave you the feathers or the stones or just you had to pay attention to what was going on in your environment, so you would know what they would do because they were they're watching you, They're watching what you If you notice what they did, you know, and they do the small, small little things like we came up with a pattern hike that way we could see every week. No, yeah, same, but they knew where we were going so they could get ahead of us, they could stay behind us. They were no surprises, and that seemed to work out very well. And towards the end, they were just following us all the time, all the time. Every time we would go up there, and it would bring like it would make you feel really really good. But the property got sold and we couldn't go back up there anymore. But I got sick, like halfway through my gallbladder went and I couldn't make it up there for a month, and Larry wouldn't go up by himself. And I had a ripped off coyote leg left at my back door. I lived ten miles away from our gifting spot through the forest, wow right at my wowe. I've looked out our back door. She goes, what is that back there? And I'm like, I'm looking. I'm like, I have no idea what that was. I go on, I open up the basement door right here. I open it up and there's a coyote leg ripped off fresh off the dog. It's all. You can see the picture on the on the channel too. It's very they're not very nice pictures, but you put one and one together? Was that a gift for me to get better? Where are you? How can we come back. Well, I threw it right in the woods, and I tried to go get the guys from work so I could show it to them. And ten minutes later I came back down and the leg was gone.
Speaker 2: It was well Scottsquatch toothpick probably there.
Speaker 4: Right right right, And I mean, we had some great stuff, but we always tried to make it harder up there because we were trying to prove that it took hands. We're trying to always prove that these guys were smart, and for our benefit and for their benefit, because they're wicked smart.
Speaker 1: I mean, peanut, that's the Massachusetts thing. You can't be saying that in Connecticut. What do you do?
Speaker 2: I'm just kidding. Come on, Chris, work with merout.
Speaker 4: So peanut butter. They their favorite things were peanut butter and red delicious apples. Those were their favorites.
Speaker 1: Tell me that you didn't do like, you know, like jiffy. Tell me you got at least like an organic, premium crunchy peanut butter.
Speaker 4: We always, we always did, but we never would break the seal. We never broke the seal.
Speaker 2: Oh really, they'd have to break the seal.
Speaker 4: No, and we would never find the peanut butter jar. It would be taken interesting and we looked, I mean, there's hundreds of jars gone, and we looked everywhere. We could never find them. And they do it. They wouldn't eat Granny Granny Smith apples. They would sit in the tree and ride away. And that's how we know no other animals would come in there, because the deer would for sure come in and eat those apples off the trees. They would just sit there and rot and they would fall off the tree on the ground. They didn't like oranges, they liked meat. But they started getting aggressive because we didn't get up there all the time. Once every other two weeks, sometimes once a week. But at the beginning we were up there all the time. But as things progressed, we didn't go up that often. And that's when Larry's house started getting slapped. So that's when we said we're not going to give them a meat anymore because we can't see. But we never gave them enough food where they were depending on us. We would bring them six apples and a jar peanut butter or you know. Yeah, so you would pick up on all that little stuff with the gifting area and it was very It was very it was very cool. We had a monkey, stuffed monkey that was taken and brought back a year later. On the picture of that nest is where the monkey was brought back, that six by nine nests that we found out there. But that black See I'm jumping all over the place. I'm trying here. Here's all crammed in ten minutes.
Speaker 2: Well we'll get you know, we'll we'll get you back.
Speaker 4: Is it this not?
Speaker 2: This nest right here? Are you not seeing it? Are you seeing it?
Speaker 4: No, I'm not seeing it.
Speaker 1: Hang on a second, man, streamyard is so annoying. Sorry, here you go. Yep, that's it.
Speaker 2: This is where you got the monkey.
Speaker 4: So the monkey was left in the nest that was ten feet away from the gifting area. It was brought it was taken and a year later, the same week brought back sads so many. The monkey is right here in my right here in my my little shop.
Speaker 1: I got that is so weird man big, But like you know, we got to return this thing, all right.
Speaker 4: But we found a tree that was hanging in the vines and it was new and when we were searching, you know, we're doing our pattern hikes. We were at five o'clock in the morning and the sun was coming up right between the X, and I'm like, Larry, I bet you any amount of money this is a compass tree. I just feel it. I said, next time we come up, we'll bring the compass. We'll put it on the X and see what happens. Magnetic north. We put it on that X and while right also we got knocks and back of us. It's on my channel. We're showing it and all of a sudden they're knocking on a tree letting us know we're looking at it. We come back the next week to do some more research on you know, measure and bub all that stuff, and it was on the ground. It took it out of the tree, but it was still it was still magnetic north underground.
Speaker 2: So how the hell do they figure out?
Speaker 1: Well, let me let me get debs in here and then we'll try to figure out how they figure out magnetic north.
Speaker 2: Debs. Do you have a question for Chris?
Speaker 3: Okay, So when you mentioned the frequency thing, I had to come back to this. So we have people in the UAP community who talks about they talk about a frequency that attracts UFOs as well. They also talk about the impact of brain waves. So I wonder if you've done some parallel research related to what other people in the UAP community have found out when they encounter the paranormal. I think Peter Jackson's the one who talks a lot about a frequency signal that he tries to use to attract the UAPs, And there's a lot of people who are doing the they're using the muse visors I guess to read experiencer brain waves. So I wonder if you've looked at some of the parallel research and other areas of the paranormal about that.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 4: So, now that's the door that's just been open to us with this last trip to Florida. Now that's opened the whole UAP situ. I'm not a I don't know much about it. I'm brand new to all of it, but I think it has a lot to do with a lot to do with everything. I think it's all interlinked together. I actually think that the Sasquatch are are are an alien type being and themselves. I don't think they live here all the time because they were an animal. We would have one in a zoo and we just it's just they're just not an animal. They're just they just can't hide that. Well, we were human, we were hunt We've hunted all these years and you're telling me that we haven't hunted one of these down. Hi, Diane, how.
Speaker 5: Are you.
Speaker 1: So?
Speaker 4: We're that's brand new to us. But yes, we are looking into that whole thing. My buddy Al Santa Riga, he's he's helping me. Chris is digging into it, Chris Connor's digging into it, and you know, Tim t is digging into it. There's a lot of people that are are starting to combine. I'm not going to focus on just the big full end of it anymore. It's got to be a broader horizon for me. I can't be trapped in this little box anymore. It's there's just too much that coincides with each other and it's just falling into place. So yeah, I would love to hear about the frequency thing with that. And I believe these guys can see your aura. I think that that's how they know good from bad. And I think they choose who they want to interact with and they choose who they don't. And that's why most more people have more experiences than others. You know, people say, well, I've had twenty eight experiences with them. Well, maybe because you're you're they can tell who you are. I guess I don't know, but that's what I think. It's just my opinion.
Speaker 1: But it makes sense though, right Chris, Like you going, you know, someone walks in a room and they just have a bad energy about them and you can feel it, and you're like, this person has an attitude, you know, you just feel something about that person, and so why And by the way, what Julie saying here is Julie needed a plumber's wrench one time, like a monkey wrench, pipe wrench, and it was left outside her home for that, so that was what she was gifted by Bigfoot. She lives in a very rural area in Alabama. But thank you Jules reminding me of that. But yeah, that totally makes sense what you're saying, Chris. You would think that they would be very sensitive to people's vibrations and what their intentions are, just watching them walk through the woods and how they carry themselves and what their intentions might.
Speaker 4: Be, right right, right, yep, No, I agree with you. So I think it has Like like dev said, I think they have a lot to do with a lot to do. I think everybody should step off into the EUAP and the alien presence and you know, try and put the pieces together on both sides. I got people doing it right now that you would have never I can't say their names, but you would never think in a million years that they're actually, you know, thinking about it. So it's pretty cool.
Speaker 1: So BF Bud is saying, maybe you guys are going to see some uap ufo at Snowgrove next week.
Speaker 4: Yep, Bud's going with us. Yeah, he's He was just with us in Florida with Tim t. He's a good friend of mine. He's been. He was at Snowgrove last year when we actually we had a thunder knock. It was we called it Brandon that we sounded like two thirty foot trees that were sworn at each other and hit and then me and Bud felt it in our chests like a recoil, like the waves of the ocean, bounced off our chests three times, boom boom, boom, and it was the loudest thing I've ever heard. Sounded like a volkswagon and just head on collision fifty to fifty yards from us.
Speaker 2: It was pretty intense, and I mean been and there have been a lot of wood knocks.
Speaker 1: But I think the other thing that you're talking about, Uh, Jules, let me just ask him this question real quick and we'll talk about where Green Swamp is. It's well known bigfoot research area. But what is going to ask you, though, Chris, is the significance of what you're talking about right now is that if Travis Taylor and those guys at Skinwalker Ranch a saying that they're seeing this one point six gigahertz signature. Uh, and you know when they fire rockets up into that area above the triangle and so forth, and you're seeing a certain signature that you say brings them out, that's huge. And Loue Elizondo, what did he say, dev that there's certain frequencies they think they can use that attract UFOs.
Speaker 2: Is that correct?
Speaker 1: Yes? Yes, uh huh. That's the significance Chris, of what you what you're talking about huge?
Speaker 4: So we use the whether they called the CE five recordings? Does that sound correct? Am I getting that correct? The CE five the recordings recordings that we got from deep space?
Speaker 2: DEAB would no better?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 3: I don't, okay, So CE five is actually like a term for yeah, human initiated contact. So C five is like kind of a broad term, and they try to have they've kind of replaced it because it's broader now, so it's, yeah, human initiated contact, So they don't they some of them to try to use frequencies when they do it.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 3: So is that was that go out and do the procedure?
Speaker 4: Was that us sending the frequency out into space or is that space sending that frequency back to us those recordings?
Speaker 1: So that place in West Virginia sends out that signal, the SETI I believe sends out a signal.
Speaker 4: Okay, so we all blasted that the night that we got the one point six gigahertz in the Green Swamp before we left, and then we left the recorder in the tree and we got a recording back two hours later. Something that sounds mechanical, like something was scanning the area.
Speaker 1: It was.
Speaker 2: It was like whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa whoa wow, whoa whoa whoa.
Speaker 4: Came back three times. Now we have sent it out everywhere. Mark dan Antonio even listened to you. I'm sure you guys know who Mark is. I do, Yeah, yeah, yeah, he's listened to it. He doesn't know what it is. It's an unknown unsounded but we got the one point six signal that night and then we call blasted that that CEE. Obviously I don't know much about it. And then we got that recording in the tree and I'll be I can send it to you guys so you can hear it. It's very strange. It's it's unknown right now. It's an unknown broadcast of something, something you know made this noise. And it's not an animal. They've we've even researched raccoon heartbeats and frog heartbeats and trying to match it, and we can't match it with anything.
Speaker 2: I can show.
Speaker 1: I want to show something real quick from SETI give me a sick here.
Speaker 5: Did everybody hear the sound that was on the site.
Speaker 4: We we were gone. We can't be in that area of the green swamp after a sunset, so we left a recorder in the tree and that's what it picked up. And that's the same area where we were approached and growled that and it was all in that same little habituation area.
Speaker 1: Tell me, if you guys can see that, can you read that anybody. Yeah, So SETI is broadcasting fourteen twenty to seventeen to twenty megahurts, thus the range of frequencies fourteen.
Speaker 2: It's called the water hole.
Speaker 1: It's been a popular frequency range for many SETI programs, so that may be what they're broadcasting into space. Right, So okay, wow, that is that's pretty that's pretty freaky, man, pretty freaky, brother.
Speaker 4: So I think it's exciting. I think it's it's just opening new doors. It's there's a breath of fresh air, at least in our investigations of the knocking on the train. I mean, the knocks are great, you know that they happen, and but it's it's time to get past the knocks and try and get some more info out there and find out what's going on. Because these guys are all the time noted around areas with orbs and noted with you know, hearing strange vibrations and feeling strange things and all that stuff.
Speaker 2: So she's one of you know, where green Swam is that's not secret.
Speaker 4: Is like central Florida, like right around Disney area, right in that area. It's pretty big. It's got a lot of history. So we've had we've caught e vps in there. Actually something new. Chris's name.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 4: When we were the first time we were in there, we were going across this little this little swamp and we fell and I fell into the stream. And we both have the same name, So we don't know what was for. But in the Southern draw it says, hey, look it's crious. You got it right on. You can see that on my my my H channel too. It's called the thing. It's called the Green Swamp Interview or something, but we play it for everybody. I think it was intelligent and knew my name or Chris's name. I imagine was Chris's name. But I'm was the one that fell in the water, So I don't know.
Speaker 2: Maybe it's watching you on YouTube.
Speaker 1: You don't know.
Speaker 4: Well, I brought things home with us, and that's another thing you have to be careful. Yeah, maybe it could be watching us the YouTube. I'm jumping all over the place. I've had so much things go happen. It's hard to get it all in.
Speaker 1: No, we won't get it all into, but we can get it all. We can finish up in a part too. But what's what is the feeling that you get when you're in their presence and you know that you've attracted their presence and you can what do you feel like?
Speaker 4: I feel happy, I feel happy, enjoy I'm a little afraid of the night because you never know what's gonna what it is, what's out there. My first interaction was that night, and I didn't know what to expect. See, I was always a believer. I believe all my life in Bigfoot. I would my friend had the picture of Patty and the Webster or what was it the World record book? Who did the World record book? Way back when? But anyways, he was in there, and I used to go across the street show me to show me the picture of the Bigfoot. And you know, I always watch and always believe, watched all the shows, but I was never a knower. And once you go from believer to knowing that they're really there, they're like really really really there and you can interact with them, it's a whole different it's a whole different scene. And they're enormous, they're big.
Speaker 2: They're they're quiet, they're they're they're just.
Speaker 4: They're the masters of their domain. And I'm always afraid that you're walking down those trails at night, and all of a sudden, just this big hand is gonna come back and just grab you by the back of the neck and just and there's nothing you can do.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 4: It's always in the.
Speaker 2: Back of my But does that excite you?
Speaker 4: It's joys, you know. I'm happy that they're there when we're there. The stone throwing doesn't bother me. I like the stone because it lets me know that their physical presence is there. Nothing else is. They're throwing stones at us, not a raccoon. It's not squirrels, it's not ravens, it's not any of that. It's something with.
Speaker 1: Hands is throwing throwing uh stones at us. And now they're desired to I'm sorry. Do you desire to have that contact Courtney and debts?
Speaker 5: You can take back? Go ahead?
Speaker 1: Yes, okay, Oh yeah, I definitely do. I don't want to.
Speaker 3: I don't want stones to be thrown at me, of course, but I do think that I would actually have a positive interaction. I don't know why. I just have an intuitive feeling that that's what would happen.
Speaker 1: They don't throw stones. Correct me if I'm wrong, Chris. They're not throwing stones that are trying to hit you and hurt you. They're kind of throwing stones near you, I think would be more accurate.
Speaker 4: I was never hit until Florida this year. That was the first time, and I was hitting the pant leg, but I think that's because I was in the middle of a crowd of people. But we've never I mean, Real American Monsters is a new project that we're doing, and I have the first episodes called Lard and that's about my first experience here in Connecticut with them and how they threw our stone at us and we were lured into the woods by a certain I don't want to give away too much of it, but it's going to be pretty cool. Uh, it's always close, but never hit us. And there I haven't had. I haven't experienced large stones except for fishing at this place, and they would throw them into the water. They give you as flat. I think it's just to get reaction. Yeah, I don't know, but I think most of it is a reaction thing, to see how you would react to the what's going on. And then we used to leave recorders when we left the campsites and they would throw rocks in the middle of the campsites. I think just to see if anybody was there, so they could come down and check out what was going down there. You know, they would throw tons of stones and then you hear the cooler. The cooler would open and close and stuff like that. They were they just wanted to come in, and so I think they use it for more than one thing. But I think it's pretty cool. That's my favorite thing.
Speaker 1: So, uh, there's a bigfoot? Uh Todd?
Speaker 2: Bigfoot New York?
Speaker 3: Todd?
Speaker 2: Where what part of New York are you researching? Where are you from?
Speaker 1: I'm from Westchester and as collecting more and I don't know what you mean as but collecting more handprints? New video of pebbles sitting right next to that. Yeah, that would be really cool. I would like to see that video. Tell me where you're from. And Courtney, what is your desire for a bigfoot experience? What would kind of satiate you?
Speaker 5: Well, I'm in Alaska a lot, so I've been kind of warned about the Alaskan experience.
Speaker 1: You promised me not no bigfoot in Alaska.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm not really trying to manifest a big foot when I'm in Alaska. That's where I'm at most of the.
Speaker 2: Time, but Montana though. Montana.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I was thinking about going down to Colorado potentially for my birthday and doing that, but I'm going to have to wait. You know, I can't pull it off on the schedule this year. But yeah, I definitely would if it's a positive and I'd like to see the gifting. I think that's really cool. Like I already said, so, yeah, open, you'd like.
Speaker 1: To feel it, right, you'd want to feel what it's like. I would, you know, to when it's in their presence. Surely we're going to be scared all that, but yeah, uh, and Todd tell us what do you know who Bigfoot New York? Todd is Uh, Chris, No, No, I'm not familiar with them. Okay, Bigfoot New York. Todd tell us where you where you're researching? If you know, you don't Bigfooters are notorious. They don't want to tell everything. But I mean somewhere in the vicinity or you know what county or something whatever you can give us.
Speaker 4: I think that Alba vertic Alba verdex that Doug's collecting sample of the white hand prints. You know, that's when that Angie's catching her on her cars and on her her prints. I think Diype asked Doug a few times about I said, has anybody ever tested them for radioactivity? Does anybody put a Geiger counter on that stuff? Because I think I think they have something to do with you know, that's where they're from. I think that's something to do with something to.
Speaker 1: Do, So absolutely, absolutely please, ma'am.
Speaker 3: I have to chime in, Like when you were talking about the we're I hear that in one of the offices I use at work because it's next to the server room, and there's just so much stuff coming from that room that the whole time I'm there, I hear we're like that. And so it's definitely, in my opinion, some kind of em thing that you're picking up that. And I don't know that everyone can hear it, because I tell my coworkers when I'm sitting in there that I hear that, and they never say anything about it. So I do think that it is worth looking to experiencers. As Courtney asked, did everyone hear it to see if you are picking up more than other people are of that spectrum and those frequencies.
Speaker 4: I think they like to I think they like to stay around, you know, the twenty herds, because under twenty herts, we're not hearing nothing. I think that's what they use to their advantage. They use those low, low frequencies to uh to maybe communicate with each other or send signals, or I think the little ones use it for it to call out to their parents. That's something that uh, I'd like to try sooner or later see if we can. Uh. They got that new bigfoot baby there. They got that uh, Jeff Meldrum just bought built little robot thing and really camera on and everything. So I'm curious to see how that thing works out.
Speaker 1: But I mean probably about like the monkey that you gave them. I mean, Julie has a question here, Julie, does it make a difference hearing regular stuff more difficult when you're hearing that debs? It does me.
Speaker 2: So I think you're talking about the being next to the server room.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's distracting. Yeah, but it's almost like you feel it, you know, more than hear it, if that makes sense. It's like in your body and you're like, I don't like being in that room. And it's actually I get I'm lucky because I have two offices. So I can go to the other one, and that's.
Speaker 2: What I use the boss man with the boss.
Speaker 4: You know, I'm with you on that. I think I understand exactly what you're talking about, feeling it more than you hear it. I think that's just you. You, like you said, that's your office.
Speaker 2: You're used to that.
Speaker 4: So you put somebody else in that position, they're gonna sit in the same chair and they have no idea what you're talking about. But you were accustomed to it and are hearing it every day. You can pick out those low, low, low tones and you know what to feel. You're feeling it. And yeah, like Julie Ferrell said, it's a frequency thing.
Speaker 1: So Julie is just smarter than most of us, as it turns out, Uh, Todd, what you said, man, that would really freak me out the predator because there's a couple of people who have heard that. Any isn't there a couple of people you've heard of, Chris that have heard the predator thing?
Speaker 4: Well, barbershot up in Barbara Shoop has Yeah, it has caught the predator like the the little whatever cloaking whatever you want to call it, mirror an object poke up. Did you guys see a bigfoot, normal bigfoot. Yeah, what a great What if you guys have never seen it yet, go out and see it because it's a great, great show. Well done, well done. And they show her, they redo it and they put a little you know, a couple of little you know, good editing into it. You bring out some color. But she catches the predator effect by something that she thought she saw was a little little baby bigfoot. She saw a brown, little furry thing and with the camera cut was this predator looking thing that was all mirrored out. And you see him look up at you. He puts his head down and he crawls, and then he takes off through the woods. It's very very cool.
Speaker 1: I think it's when he moves, when he moves away from the tree, that's when you see the predator like pixelation thing. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they did a great job of doing that and that that new making it.
Speaker 2: I'll i'll share this report, yes, ma'am.
Speaker 3: Interestingly enough, if you look into people doing meta material work, they talk about terror hurts and how that impacts like being able to see things. So again, it's still frequency.
Speaker 1: I just want to let you guys know about this movie because you guys can see it on YouTube for free, and Barb Shoop, she takes you out to the spot she you get to see where she shot it, and then she shows you the actual video that they run the video. So she's videoing you see what looks like a little baby bitfoot.
Speaker 2: Peeking around a tree. And then when it it, she.
Speaker 1: Sees it, Yes, I love I love you jewels. And then and then when she zooms off, the little creature looks and when it takes off, what you see on her video camera is it pixelating as it's moving away latterly from the view of the shot. Right, what Barb saw was a black creature running away. Yep, that's what's freaky. But you are seeing the predator effect on her video that they put.
Speaker 2: Up on the screen for you. Really freaky.
Speaker 4: And why if she caught that and when she didn't even go on purpose, so she was just filming while she was talking and it happened. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Because like if you look at Tim t and a lot of these guys, they'll have a staff and they'll have a camera shooting front and rear the whole time they're walking through the woods. They are never not recording because they know something could happen behind him or in front of them, so they're always shooting bi directionally. Uh. And I because I went out in the woods with Tim, I was telling him earlier and that's what he was doing. And it's that kind of attitude is how I think, you know, Barb shoot was able to catch this and there it is right there. Depths put it up and we got about five minutes left. So let's get some final questions from everybody and thoughts from Chris on everything. Just let me go around the horn and then we can kind of let Chris share whatever he wants here at his paranormal A Flash A Beauty paranormal Bigfoot it is. They do so well with the sound, the way they shoot it, with the mood of it, you feel like you're in the woods. It's really really cool.
Speaker 2: Very well.
Speaker 4: They're gonta do in another one now too, so I'm looking forward to that.
Speaker 1: So, oh yeah, I will be on that the day comes out. I'm breaking out my credit card and I'm paying for it. I love it.
Speaker 4: Close.
Speaker 1: The sound effect totally reminded me of sound Only Actually second Creature sounded off even closer, like they had same sounds but in different voice. Yeah. I mean, you know, you have to imagine that a creature that is a master of the woods will understand how to project their voice in the way that they want to. They may not even be facing you with their mouth, you know, but they want to project their voice in a certain area because the object is for them not to be zeroed in on. And in fact, Chris will tell you some of them get pissed off when you when you stumble upon them and they they didn't make you, you know, you made them and they didn't make you. You know, you know, they're you know, digging for grubworms or something and you happen upon them. They're usually not happy. I heard a story in Washington State about like that of someone who left a hiking group and then saw something like that. But anyway, let's go around the horn and then and then let Chris finish off with final comments and then we'll we'll break it.
Speaker 2: But we'll have a part two where he can dig in.
Speaker 5: Courtney, please, Chris, I wonder what you think about some of these stories about especially Washington and Oregon, about different areas that the government might know about that they've known about for a long time where there was more sasquatch activity. What's your opinion on these locations and if the government knows well.
Speaker 4: I think the government's well aware of them. I think they have like men in black, they're a real thing. They have their own watchers, and that they get too close. We had an experience here. One got too close to them here and we had a blacked out helicopter over a house, hovering for ten minutes with no flight records. Nothing. We've searched and searched and try and find that the records, as DJ would tell you, they have to register all their flights, no matter what it is, and this copter was not registered and it was total lights out. And so I think the government's well aware of them. That's all about all I can I don't know why they're well aware of them. I don't know why they're here. I don't know, you know, what the purpose is. But I know if they get too close, I think they're escorted out some way or somehow. I'm not saying that they shoot them or shoot to kill or any of the men in flannels, but uh no, no, Yeah, So I think they're the government knows, and I think there's an agency that's well aware where they're at at all times. And I think there's government knows where the doorways are. I think there's doorways. I just don't think they they're here twenty four to seven.
Speaker 1: I think they come and go.
Speaker 4: I think they're able to do that, but I can't prove that, and that's just again my opinion, but I think I think that one point six gigaher it's like they're saying down at the ranch. I think that has something to do with the doorways. I think that's an area where you can grab that that signal or whatever, and I think there's a doorway. And Chris's area was very high habituation. Hear, he's experienced crazy stuff down there for ten years, and to get that in that exact same spot is just mind blowing to me. And he's gone up and down the green Swamp and all the other areas and trying to get that one point six and he hasn't been able to get it. So I think the government knows everything, and I think we're only allowed to know what we want to and if we get too close, then the guys in flannel coming on your dollar.
Speaker 1: Can I add to that for a second, so with the government, there are certain things that a lot of people are looking for that have to then be hidden behind program names, behind umbrella projects and so forth. Right, we've all heard of how SAPs are, you know, you know, way above black. You know, you guys have seen that book and that kind of give you an idea. But with when you're talking about land management, and you're talking about the state and national parks and the Department of the Interior is basically all of the federally owned land, you know in the United States, And if there's a SAP in there, like if how hard do you really have to hide something if nobody's looking for it?
Speaker 2: It's an open question to anybody. So here's what I mean by that.
Speaker 1: If you are trying to hide uap UFO, you know, any sort of programs regarding these things. You have people, very high powered people as Courtney and I have had this discussion. Cabin deb and I have had this discussion on many occasions. You have Undersecretary of Defense, you have former colonels, you have former directors of the Pentagon. You have guys that have been consulted like doctor Garret Knowing out at Stanford. You know, no one's like, no one from the government is contacting Jeff Meldrum and asking him all these questions and asking him to help him out with projects, And so it's very easy for something to hide when nobody of consequence is looking. And the fact that Chris and I are looking up to information about what's known about Bigfoot is of no consequence to them. But if you start getting a bunch of flag officers who are retired that are looking and that are asking questions, and they get Congress people, you know, there's nobody over knocking on doors in the halls of Congress saying I want to know about Bigfoot because this is a very important thing. People aren't doing that. So how hard would it be to hide any sort of a special access program that notionally the Department of Interior might have. How hard would it be to hide that? Not very hard because nobody's looking. Right, you can put an Easter egg. You can put an Easter egg out in the woods. If nobody's hunting for it, well, nobody's gonna.
Speaker 4: Find it, right, twenty seven thousand dollars for a Toilet's see? You know what was that movie from? You know that I don't remember you know what I mean. You know, an Independence Day.
Speaker 5: I think you're referencing it today when they're down in the bunker.
Speaker 4: Yeah. So, no, I agree with you. I think it's I just I'm addicted. I can't stop. So I think the door is just being opening more and more to as we move down the line with technology. So I think that's going to be our friend.
Speaker 1: Yeap, Do you have a final one? I've got a final one for Chris, but I won't let you go first.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So, since you're going out there to have these encounters, and I'm sure by now you've heard there are people getting messages. Have you ever had what you might call some kind of impression or a message during your co.
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I have.
Speaker 1: I have.
Speaker 4: Natari was one. She came to me in a meditation state, showed me what she looked like, told me her name. Two days later, I had another little one come to me and his name was oh Man, I can never remember his name. It's a weird name. But he came to me and he jumped up on my chest with a beach ball. It was the weirdest thing. But when see this whole thing with the space, with the craft and the hummingbird. This is the whole, big, huge story. But when I was meditating and Atari came to me, she I also asked for signs to prove that this is real. When I was meditating, You've got to prove to me this is this name is Reel. You were real, Marie. I woke up. I go down in the kitchen. Ria goes, look out in the backyard. What's out in the backyard. And I look out in the backyard and what's laying on the ground a beach stuffed monkey and a tuppleware container things that we used at the gift area for six years as monkey and always we buried the gifts under the ground and tuppleware containers would rocks over them and everything, just to prove it wasn't yeah, And they were left out there, and then we put the monkey in the tree that was left there. And then he comes the next night, which I imagine he was a he. And then I come down and Maria goes, look out in the tree. Look what's gone. A monkey was taken the next day out of the tree.
Speaker 2: And they are connecting with you, Chris.
Speaker 4: They're trying to connect. And that goes along with Maria was having stuff go on with their hummingbird feeder, and then the craft and the black doll helicopter was all part of this amazing, amazing experience and uh, it's just it's wild and so yes, I definitely have had that happen more than once. And I was told we actually had a psychic reach out to me. I got a hold of al Santa. Rica said, al, do you know who this Chris guy is? Because I have some something's coming to me and I really need to talk to him out of the blue. So then they had to get a hold of me, and she talked to me and told me what was going on, and a bunch of other stuff came on. I had like little alien looking creature run across my bed one night. I screamed like a little girl. Maria came up. He opened the door where she goes, what the heck happened? I'm like, please tell me the cat was up here. Please tell me the cat was up here. Please tell me the cat was up here. She goes, No, the cat was downstairs with me. It was this little skinny white looking thing. He ran a cry. I felt that stepsicle all look at my hands or all that was the craziest thing I've ever experienced. When it's all but that's all part of the men ever since I started meditating. This is what's gone on, and I'm not getting anything by telling anybody. And I'm not crazy. I'm a grandfather of two beautiful grandkids, and I love my wife and i love my life a full time job. I mean, I'm not doing this for attention. That's the least of my worries. I don't want to be royalty, big Foot royalty I call it. I have no intentions of being that.
Speaker 2: Is there?
Speaker 1: Bigfoot Royalty?
Speaker 2: Is there an I know? I mean, I know what you mean.
Speaker 4: I know I got to do the conventions and all that stuff, and I just don't. I'm just not into the thing I'm really into that's coming up. I know you have a question, so I won't get into it. I'll do my final thoughts. But yes, I've had other stuff too that I could share with you. Next time. I'll be a little bit more. I'm just a little the bunkled because I try to get on here.
Speaker 1: We will, we will get you on again, and we'll we'll go deeper into it because you're a fascinating researcher. But let me answer Todd's question and get my last question, and Todd compartmentalization, there's nothing really. I'm sure there are probably contractors that that work for them, and that's probably who has shown up on several occasions. People are describing similar individuals when they report certain types of bigfoot encounters. You know the guys in Ohio that were attacked in the fishing boat, Claire out in Mountain View, California who got dragged back to her car. You know, certain ones they've appeared, but.
Speaker 2: There's no.
Speaker 1: Contracting it out. I don't think is quite the accurate term because it's going to be under the direction of that department, which in this case would be the Department of Interior, but there certain wouldn't be any autonomous. Hey, you guys should go and handle all this and let us know how it goes. This is all being coordinated from you know, police to rangers, whether they be State Force rangers, to National Park rangers, and then up to the Department of Interior. Just the way when there's a UFO siting, you know, sheriffs will see something, they'll call somebody, then somebody called DC and then the next thing you know, and this happened in that Tucson, Arizona incident with the helicopter, the heal, the multiple helicopters. So anyway, I digress. But that's how I think it probably goes. And like I said, not nobody that is of a nature like you don't have five or six congressmen in paneling a to get on the record testimony like they did with UFOs. If you start doing things like that, now they have to look to hide things, and now they're gonna have to work.
Speaker 2: But they don't have to work if nobody is.
Speaker 1: Doing things like that, And no congressman or senator at this point is going to go and say, hey, we want to know what's going on with big butt, you know, like Tim Burchett.
Speaker 2: You know that's not gonna happen right now.
Speaker 1: It's just not because it's political season. They would worry about their credibility with voters and all these things come into play that I think I'll lot of those guys just don't want to tackle for their own reasons.
Speaker 2: You know that some of them might want to know they say they ran Paul.
Speaker 1: I think some of them, I don't know, is one of the Kentucky Centers has had a Bigfoot experience. Tim Burchett also might be another one from Tennessee. But if nobody is asking, they don't have to answer any questions. Final question, if you put this into one sentence, what do you want for the Bigfoot people?
Speaker 4: I know, I don't think it's about the Bigfoot people. I just want people to be aware.
Speaker 1: No the Bigfoot as if we were to refer to them as a people.
Speaker 2: What you want for them?
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, I think they do pretty well for themselves right now. I don't think they have much to worry about. Really, they don't. They they have They do whatever they want, and we can't catch them, we can't find them.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 4: I don't want them to get hurt, don't you know? I don't want That's why I wouldn't give away the frequency to just anybody, because you know what if a hunter can call them in, what if it calls them a little one and someone takes a shot on him. I don't want that to happen at all. If I I've always been asked that question, if I ever been in that situation to be able to tell somebody where they are or how to get them or where what.
Speaker 2: Would you do?
Speaker 4: And I wouldn't. I wouldn't tell them where to go. I wouldn't tell them. I would I would never lead them anywhere anywhere close. They have just as much right to be here as I do.
Speaker 1: Sure do.
Speaker 4: So I don't want any harm to come and that The main thing that I'm just out for is just aware. I want people to be aware that they're there. And everybody has a bad day. I don't know if they're all good. I can't you know everybody.
Speaker 2: I'm sure they're not right.
Speaker 4: So, like I told you, with that lewd experience, the one that I've got coming up, I saw a family of three, a mother and two little girls going up the same trail the next you know what, and they didn't know what we happened to us that day ahead of time. And that's what Yeah, that's what Real American Monsters is really about. So the new project that's coming up, But yeah, I don't want any harm to happen to them, I would, you know, just let them live their life, but just be aware that they're there.
Speaker 1: Okay, So let's finish off with that. So Real American Monsters kind of give give an overview of what that is. As we get out of here, I want to give you some time to just talk about what you have coming up and let people know what they can look forward to.
Speaker 4: Right. So, real American monsters I came up with, and it's going to be a push. It's going to be a push to push the envelope. We are going to go into the back, nitty gritty swamps, homes, back country folks. I mean I get teased about that, calling people back country folks all the time. And for awareness, I know a lot of people. I've met a lot of people. I know people that have them run their per They're letting me into their their homes and they're going to let me film there. I want to bring real evidence as much as I can push to the people. I want to just make people aware that they're real. I mean, just be aware that they're real and they're out there. I'm going to do everything though. I'm going to look into the dog men, I'm going to look into the UAPs and the aliens, and I'm going to look into the paranoi. I have my first going on, my first paranormal investigation at a hotel in New York that's haunted and I'm going to film all that and we're going to push the envelope. But I'm the first episode is going to be called Lord, and that's going to be for everybody to see to come out, and if anybody wants to get behind it, you can get a contact me and get behind it, because it's a lot of work for one person.
Speaker 2: How do they contact you?
Speaker 4: Discover Sasquatch at gmail dot com would be the best way to get Just email me, But wait till the first episode comes out and see what it's going to be all about and get behind it, because I'm gonna make a push to do it, do it right and show people what's what's really, you know, really going on there. You're gonna go after the slender Man. We're gonna go after all the old you know, old legends and old Baffman stories and get into the nitty nitty gritty of everything. So that's that's what real American monsters all about. I'm getting out of the box, out of the big foot box I've experienced. I know, yep, I even know they're real. I know they're there.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 4: We just got to make people aware and uh have some pretty amazing places. I can go and start researching that and investigating and filming. I have four episodes lined up. I've got unseen footage right now from the cells down in Texas, the big Foot fighting scene. You ever see that with the tires out in the farm and then that big tall guy walks out, Tall Paul walks out and he just sits right there in the middle of that.
Speaker 2: Far Yes, yes, that was U. M. K. Davis to the thing on that right right.
Speaker 4: I have almost that. I have unseen footage from that place. Now there's been I can't mention names because they told me not to mention names. But I've had producers and people videographers that looked at and says, there's no way they could have faked all that. There's the outfits that they had and the cost of everything. There's just they couldn't have faked that stuff. And I have unseen and unheard footage of that. And I have a whole bunch of stuff in the wings for real American monsters. So again, you want to get involved, help me out. I'm not asking for money, I'm not just I mean it would be great for uh, for a cameraman or someone that knows how to edit, to help with editing and just stuff like that and then just let YouTube take care of the rest and see where it goes.
Speaker 2: That cat might help you. That worked for Doug. What was it, general, Adam Colt.
Speaker 4: Adam with me. He's he's he's helping in the background. Uh, he's going with it. He's going with us. He's going with us this week we can. And he came up last year too, so uh yeah, snow Girl was gonna gonna feel much snow Girl this year and uh so yeah, so get behind the real American monsters. I love to come back. I'm sorry that. Uh I blew it at the beginning. I couldn't. I couldn't figure it out. I was all sometimes something things I'm good at and some things I'm not good at. When technology and well, yes, I.
Speaker 1: Can tell you what you are good at is making people really feel real comfortable. You know, I am nobody in the bigfoot world, and you were willing to get on the phone and talk to me and tell me about your experiences. I mean, this has happened with true crime. People have embraced us, and it's a blessing when that happens. And you you did that for me and we hit it off like right away, you know, I mean via email first and text and then and then we got to speak several times.
Speaker 2: And it's an honor to speak.
Speaker 1: With you and have you share, and so we'll we'll have you come back again, everybody, for one thing before we say goodbye to Chris, if you would give us just a subscribe to our cab YouTube and a hit the like button, we would greatly appreciate that as we try to grow this thing and maybe get advertisers to help us pay for it. For the first time in the history of calling all beings, if it could pay for itself, we would be gratified anyway. So now, yeah, discover excuse me, discover sasquatch at gmail dot com. If you want to get a hold of Chris. What is your YouTube channel, sir?
Speaker 4: Discover sasquatch too is the name of the YouTube channel?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: It can't make it no damn easier for that, yall than that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we're approaching for we're approaching four thousand subs. We need seventy more subs on there. And he's right, you know, any if advertising you know, have a company to get a hold of you to help out things that wouldn't make things a hell of a lot better for a lot of people, you know, because it takes a lot of time, and everybody does this, and yeah, everybody deserves a little little little help along the way.
Speaker 2: So and and money, yeah right.
Speaker 4: I don't like to ask for money too much. I usually like sell T shirts, but that doesn't really get you too far.
Speaker 1: I mean no, meaning it costs a lot of It costs money to do these shows. I mean it's it's about four or five hundred bucks a year to do this, you know now, because now even now even Twitter is charging us to stream on there. You can't.
Speaker 2: You can't. It won't stream to a free Twitter down anymore. So as they do that, you know.
Speaker 1: And YouTube is when you get super chats. We found that out from some of the True crime. YouTube takes thirty percent of your superchats. So we get seventy but they get thirty. So yeah, anyway, let's let the cabbys start with Kabby. Goodbyes with Courtney.
Speaker 5: Thanks for sharing about your projects, Chris. I'm really looking forward to really American monsters. And I also want to say thanks for the idea about the SETI SETI frequency. I hadn't heard that, and that's something new and novel, and so thanks for sharing that and also all your personal stories about your experiences. I always think that's a nice balance between the science and the tech and personal experience. So I'm really looking forward to seeing your project.
Speaker 4: Well, thank you so much. It's been a pleasure, Debs.
Speaker 3: I am also very happy to have met you. I feel like you have a lot to offer in this discussion and your journey has just started. So thank you for coming and talking to us, and look forward to seeing what you're going to do.
Speaker 4: Well, thank you so much. I look forward to coming back and telling you guys the big story because it's a it's a head turner, and it's got every everything we talked about tonight all in one story. So it's really amazing.
Speaker 1: Oh we will, We'll get you back on here, brother, Maybe we'll get you on with Al. I think maybe we'll just double up and do it because we have ol books, and maybe we'll just get both of you. Because the New York experience is a whole thing in itself. Just what happened with you guys and the catskills, I mean, it is an awesome story to me. Yeah, maybe we'll do I think that would be apropos. We'll do Christ and the Squatch Father from New York alf Santa Rica.
Speaker 4: Yeah, how he's doing. That was quite the experience that and I never never experienced anything like that. That was wild.
Speaker 1: Chris I got He's like, oh my god, I'm freezing.
Speaker 2: We got to get out of here.
Speaker 1: And he moved, you know, like one hundred feet away from that spot where the archway was, and all of a sudden his body went back to normal.
Speaker 4: Total attachment. Had the compass was at my feet spinning around in a three six. See. We had the storm come in like freaking Poltergeist at the pool scene. It was unreal. I love it.
Speaker 1: I love it, man, I'm telling you man, I love listening to that story. We gotta get out on with Chris. So Chris will be co host for that episode and then they can they can you know, they could both just you know, share stories and with us, the two of them. So thank you Chris on behalf of Courtney and Debs. Uh. This is your boy, and I'm honored that you would come on once again. This is your boy saying peace out, one love, We'll see it down the road, and we're always wondering what's up around the bend.